Speaker 1: Good morning us a yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo yo yo. Charolamine is out, Jess, Hilarius is here, Come morning, Jess. Hey, y'all are that? And guess what day it is? Guess what day is? Damn? You brought my home day early? All right? What it is? Wednesday? Hump day? Middle of the week. Good morning, How y'all feeling out there? Are feel good? You look a little tired of what happened? I am a little tired. What did you do? You know what?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: The kids are off for school? Oh oh wow? So when I get home now.
Speaker 4: Is no longer they got to go to bed at eight o'clock thirty.
Speaker 2: They like up, up, up, and you can't.
Speaker 5: So do you still give your kids like a time that they need to be sleep although it's no school, No, because some parents still do that.
Speaker 2: Hur summer time. Let me leave, Let them live.
Speaker 5: So I got my son here today and he liked to go to sleep four o'clock.
Speaker 2: In the morning. Oh wow, yeah he do, and then he'd.
Speaker 5: Be right back up in like seven or eight. So I'm like, all right, you gonna go to breakfast club with me tomorrow? He was like, all right, I'm gonna be on TV because my hang right.
Speaker 2: Here, right, so we here.
Speaker 4: But I will say this, this morning, I really seen what having siblings is because I'm an only child, right, and I love being an only child as a kid because I hear all these stories. I gotta share this with my brother. I gotta share this with my sister. My sister got this, so because she got this, I didn't get that. I didn't have that problem. I got everything right. Christmas time falling like we had everything. So this morning I dropped my younger daughter, one of my younger daughters, over to my older daughter's house. She lives in the city, and they had like a whole day planned out. They going to the ice cream museum, They're going to see a plate, they going shopping, and I'm like, I never.
Speaker 2: Had that, Like, yeah, I'm jealous.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I kind of wanted that, Like where's my big brother? Would I had be wh who's gonna you know, who's gonna pull up at my school?
Speaker 2: Like at that you wanted to be selfish as a kid. Now it hurts you. There's nobody to call now, like I can't remember that time with mom. But I don't have that no more. I feel kind of away. I want a brother school.
Speaker 5: I went to Frames Lounge and Manhattan yesterday. Yo, it was dope the whole Yeah, because my son wanted to go to skys on but it's my like socks and then and I don't know.
Speaker 2: And then it was in Brooklyn.
Speaker 5: I was like, yeah, I ain't got security, so no, we went to a Frames lounge and.
Speaker 6: Yo, we we bowled and it was like a vibe.
Speaker 5: He was playing like nice, like nineties disco, no eighties disco music.
Speaker 2: It was something. It was nice.
Speaker 6: It was Bobby my son.
Speaker 2: He ain't went. I won. He won.
Speaker 6: He came to second place, and my sister came in last place. But I had a nice time. I came back, went back to sleep.
Speaker 4: So you believe in letting yourse win, you know, to boost confidence, like I'm gonna get a strike or.
Speaker 2: No, no, no no.
Speaker 5: And I'm also not that type of mom because he played football. I'm not that type of mom and be like we're all winners. No, if you lost, nig you just lost damn it. Man, get better so you can win. Damn it mans. All right, all right, let's get the show cracking. All right, we got front page dudes coming up.
Speaker 4: Hunt to Biden, he pleaded guilty with tell you about that, and hopefully this morning test would give us an update on this submarine capsule machine that's still because I'm into it now.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I know, like forty I.
Speaker 4: Was left her or not just submersibles guy now, So we'll get into all that when we come back. It's the Breakfast Oloe, Good morning owning everybody. It's dj en v Charlomagne the guy. We are the breakfast Club. We got our co host, Jess Hilary is here too, and Charlomagne is out and let's get in some front page news all right. Now, where you want to start you want to stow Hunter Biden or the submarine?
Speaker 2: Which way?
Speaker 7: So we got so much to cover this morning, so much good stuff. Let's let's talk about Hunter Biden quickly, and good morning the Envy and es.
Speaker 6: Good morning baby.
Speaker 7: So Hunter Biden agrees to plead guilty in tax case and avoid a prosecution on the gun charge. So I'll just run through that quickly. Hunter Biden obviously we know that's the son of President Joe Biden has agreed to plead guilty to two misdemeanor offenses related to his filing of the federal income taxes, and our federal authorities also charged him with a felony firearm offence, for which he agreed to enter a pre trial diversion agreement that allows him to avoid prosecution. Now, according to Donald Trump appointed US attorney David Weiss, Biden did not pay federal income access for twenty seventeen twenty eighteen, despite owing more than one hundred thousand dollars in taxes each year. Now he has a ledge that Hunter Biden did say that he has paid that back, but that is what the charge was about. Now, Additionally, in twenty eighteen, Biden possessed a firearm despite knowing he was an unlawful user and was addicted to control to a control substance. Now, if convicted, Hunter Biden faces a maximum penalty of twelve months in prison on each of the tax charges and a maximum ten years in prison on the firearm charge.
Speaker 2: Now, let me ask you a question.
Speaker 4: When it comes to the tax problem, right, and it happens we see this all the time with people. Don't they usually just make you pay your taxes or do they always make you go to jail? Because I thought sometimes they make you pay your taxes, they give you time to pay your taxes. And the gun charge was in what state? That was Delaware? Yes, so go ahead, go ahead, I was gonna say.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 4: The gun laws in Delaware are not like the gun laws in New York, not like the gun laws in Jersey, not like the gun laws in Las.
Speaker 2: A lot of lenient, right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, saw, I was, and they quickly so again he alleged he did pay the taxes back. Typically when you have eight Now again it's a case like case scenario when you talk about failure to pay taxes, but typically you do not do jail time and ufail to pay taxes. It's usually a misdemeanor. It could be fines up to twenty five thousand dollars in prison time. But again he said he did pay it back. So it looks like, you know, that case just kind of you know, took care of itself. But to answer your question on the gun charge, it's being treated as a diversion case. And so when you enter a diversion program, that means that you're technically not pleading guilty to the gun charge. But what it does is it allows you to enter a program because he had the substance abuse problem. So non violent offenders can enter into these, you know, these types of programs, and it's usually stuff like curfew, random drug testing, participation in substance of abuse treatments. So that's why they, you know, it's kind of able to escape that one.
Speaker 4: Gotcha, Now, has the President say anything about this at all or just.
Speaker 7: Basically put out They put out just a standard, you know, statement saying that you know, they love their son, they support him rebuilding his life, and you know, they really don't have any further comment. And sources close to him and said that, you know, they're just kind of relieved that, you know, they can kind of move on with the next stage.
Speaker 4: All right, let's talk about this submarine. I've been seeing this submarine all over the news and it's one of those things that you're watching. I think they got like what forty hours left of oxygen and they don't know where the submarine is.
Speaker 2: Any updates.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's even less than that. And I am just I watch all things Titanic, So this literally just has my anxiety just so high. So there was an update last night. You know, for those who don't know the US submersible, it's pretty much like a toy submarine. You know, I don't know any other way to explain it. We're talking about something that is twenty two feet long. We're not talking about some large, you know, military crab. Because I was looking at the comments, yes and say how does the submarine get lost? One user was very witty and say, you can lose your keys in the house, So think about, you know, losing a submarine or or submersible and in ocean. So we're talking about something twenty two feet long. It's less than forty hours left of oxygen now. But the good news is they did hear some banging last night. They put a sonar down, which is a piece of equipment that can listen for sound, and so they've heard this sound every thirty minutes, and so because it's been a pattern of every thirty minutes, they know that that it's more than likely a man made sound and not just something they're picking up from the ocean. So now they're trying to redirect the machine, the machinery, if you will, to that area to see if they can see something. Now they have planes, you know, and helicopters on the top to see if its surfaces to the top. And then now they have to bring this equipment down to be able to see you know, can they see something now from and this is all off the top of my head what I remember from watching this right now. Believe what they have down there now can go three thousand feet and so they're looking for something they can go six thousands. So this is not like I was explaining to somebody. It's not like you can just you know, pull a car at the driveway and pull up at the club and you just have this, you know, these vessels available to go down into the ocean right now. Believe Japan is sending some equipment and that's gonna take a couple of days, you know, to get down there as well. Now there's a couple of likely things that could happened. We don't know this to be true, but experts say that it won It could have imploded once the pressure, you know, they got too far down to They said that the power could have went out. But if the power went out there, it was supposed to release some type of weights released some type of weights that would have floated it back up to the top. So they still don't know what happened. But I do want to make this quick point. You know, one of the former employees actually was sued a few years ago because this is still new. This company just put this thing together in twenty twenty one, and so the employee said that this is not safe, you know, for men to go down you know, that far to the Titanic. So they sued him for a violation of privacy. He was basically a whistleblower, and then he countersued the company back. And so I thought that was really eerie because when you think about the real story of Titanic and how that you know, people were warned with Titanic that they didn't have enough LFE boats and they tried to do all they can, you know, to do that, but because of greed and wanting to get so many people on the Titanic, they pursued, you know, they pursued with that. Anyway, same thing with this greed twenty two hundred and fifty thousand dollars, you know, wanted to make that money, knowing that somebody had already said it's not safe.
Speaker 4: Wow, all right, well that's front page news. I wonder as far as food is the food on that vessel? Is there water on that vessel? I mean, I'm sure they're peeing and pooping on themselves, like it's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's wise.
Speaker 5: But they said more than like to even hear like somebody banging or just banging it, because you're just talking about that, I say, that is that is like amazing just to even even hear that, because we know that somebody is still.
Speaker 2: Living there, you know, somebody, somebody.
Speaker 7: We're hoping and just answer your question, they said, more than likely it's water, more than likely not food because this was a very very tiny space that we're talking about, and yes, using the restroom, were leaving the sales more likely you know, urinating in bottles or you know, whatever they can do. So this is just really unfortunate and it just i mean literally just has my anxiety to think about just you know, being in the darkness like that. They're cold, you know, if the powers out, how cold it is in the ocean. So this is tragic. So we'll keep watching that.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, that is Front page news. Test was seen a little bit. Get it off your chest eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need the vent to call us up right now, it's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Wait, this is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 8: Was this?
Speaker 9: It was good?
Speaker 10: Was good?
Speaker 2: Derek jes what's up? Derek? Used to get it off your chest?
Speaker 11: I want to call mesage the car Serers weekend. Man, okay, man, I enjoyed myself and my kids was saying, hey, why that man ain't got the injury you got on the radio.
Speaker 2: But what energy you ain't coming with that injury?
Speaker 9: Got it in the morning, man, I tell you.
Speaker 10: I told my kids, Hey, man, that man work hard.
Speaker 4: I took two thousand pictures in that and that venue, did you I know?
Speaker 11: I know, I tell you we got a picture with you.
Speaker 2: No see there you go.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 4: I stayed in that spot for six hours taking pictures with everybody.
Speaker 12: Because but we appreciate you, man, We appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I'm good baby. What's that with you?
Speaker 3: Room out?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: I like they my man truck driving real.
Speaker 11: Cool Hey, that's the sting man that horn from.
Speaker 2: One time one side for the one side.
Speaker 3: All right there that brother?
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this crystal getting off your chest?
Speaker 13: Well?
Speaker 14: I think it is beliny about the hunter By charges, Okay, I don't know why they always think like they get some different standards and punishment. You know, Kodak in three years for his tax business, but he's you know, white, so.
Speaker 1: Sorry, you know, I just think it is crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I don't know what Kodak Black charges were, but I do know when when a lot of people do get tax charges, and I know a lot of people that had tax problems, I don't I don't know any of them that went to jail for their tax problems. I'm I mean, they definitely had leans on their properties and they definitely had to pay it back. I don't know too many people that had to go to jail for tax problems unless you know, you just are not going to pay forever. And as far as the gun charges, you know, gun chargers, you know, everywhere is different. If you're in New York and you got a gun charge, ninety percent of the time you're going to jail. In LA You see, you go to jail in LA and then you're out in thirty days. In Jersey you're going to jail. So in Delaware those laws might be a little different. So I don't necessarily know, but yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Kodak had problem with texture.
Speaker 14: Yes, I was for this Morning and was like, you know, he did three years for that, and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, oh my god, he did.
Speaker 2: I know Fat Joe went to jail for it.
Speaker 4: I know Fat Joe went to attack and he actually had an accountant that did things wrong for him and he still had to go to jail for that.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it.
Speaker 4: Seems like it is a little bit of a white privilege. And his father's the President's.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like yeah, let's be honest.
Speaker 5: But I just want to say, you know, Kodak Black, there is no way he did thirty years for Texas. I think, okay, oh three years, okay, all, yes, I thought that was okay.
Speaker 4: Get it off your chest eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five one. If you need to vent phone lines to wide open, call us up now. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, the Breakfast Club. It's a new days. If you're time to get it off your chest, way up, whether you're man or bless, time to get up and get something. Call up now eight hundred five eight five, one oh five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast club. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 3: How you doing this? Baby?
Speaker 4: Three hundred big baby, three hundred up, get it off your chest.
Speaker 3: I just want to say, man, I enjoyed my time sitting you at the Carton.
Speaker 2: Are you went to the car show? Salute brother, you're thirty one.
Speaker 3: I was shooting planes.
Speaker 2: You shooting planes? What you mean?
Speaker 3: Two plans from the caller?
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, yeah, now we appreciate you. We had over ten thousand people in that building. Man, it was just it was just a great experience to see so many black families and minority families together and just enjoying each other, enjoying the cars, enjoying the kiddy place.
Speaker 2: It was just a dope experience. It wasn't outdoors. It was indoors. Indoors. Oh wow, there's degrees, And it was.
Speaker 3: Taking pictures for four hours. I was like bro.
Speaker 12: That morning.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was taking pictures for a long time. But you know, people came and supported me. So if they want to pick I'm gonna stay into the last picture taking.
Speaker 3: Of course, of course I saw that and I was like, Dad, you're doing the thing. And I said like, sho, you know I have and everybody's like you that.
Speaker 4: I'm like, yeah, absolutely, well, thank you brother, Hello, who's this?
Speaker 9: This is come this morning?
Speaker 2: Good morning, Lamela, get it off your chest.
Speaker 9: Yes, I just wanted to going good this morning.
Speaker 14: I'm the last.
Speaker 13: And I just wanted to.
Speaker 9: Let anybody know who's going through that and and it's going to be all right.
Speaker 2: I got.
Speaker 1: I was able to get up and meditate this morning and get my day star at that.
Speaker 9: Sometimes you just had.
Speaker 1: To change your routine and stick the.
Speaker 3: Things that work for you.
Speaker 2: Hmmm.
Speaker 6: I like that without getting comfortable right.
Speaker 1: Exactly, Yeah, that single mom. So I have to get up at about five, I meditate, exercise, lead the Bible, the things that try to sit in.
Speaker 13: My day off absolutely and a good start.
Speaker 1: So I been thank that's mess there. So I hope whoever's going through some and this morning y'all give it, give it to whoever you believe in and know it's some get better.
Speaker 2: Well, come on and take you for that positive nity this morning.
Speaker 9: Of course, have a blendeday.
Speaker 2: Youto. Mall Hello, who's this?
Speaker 15: Hey, good morning, good morning, piece and blessings. It's your favorite boys, Sewn Stones.
Speaker 3: Brother.
Speaker 15: Hey, good morning, Jessica.
Speaker 2: Good morning Sean.
Speaker 15: How you doing.
Speaker 13: It's a sanitation driver here, Hi, babe, I know your voice.
Speaker 3: Now, Oh she's normal voice. Now that's good. Hey, I want to talk about my father's day. Man.
Speaker 15: I want to shout out my son and the soccer team. Uh, the Necessar twenty fourteen. That's a team. Actually they won the championship game. Uh this Sunday Fast Sunday four two. Want to shout out Chase did a great job. He actually gave me his metal envy.
Speaker 2: Well, congratulations brother, yeah man?
Speaker 15: And also and also uh, I created a podcast just called A Dollar in.
Speaker 6: A Dream, Like who what you say?
Speaker 2: Is the Diary in the tree doll?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 9: You know, it's called a Dollar in the Dream.
Speaker 15: And yeah, if people want to check me out out of my first interview with mister Vegas, the Downsow artist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's up on YouTube.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I appreciate it.
Speaker 15: It's up on YouTube under Shawn Stone t V s E A N S t O N E t V. I'm just trying to come out of poverty.
Speaker 3: Ess.
Speaker 6: That's all and you will come out because you pretty good.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 4: You got good job, you got good benefits. Yeah, and you hustle on the side to brother, but exactly envy.
Speaker 15: I'm just trying to be like you, Envy, you know what I mean. I've been watching and listening to Breakfast Bluff for like thirteen years, so and now you guys are gonna be gr doing different endeavor. Trust me, you know.
Speaker 3: Your audience are watching and we taking notes.
Speaker 2: Man, we appreciate you.
Speaker 4: Brother, get it off your chest eight hundred five eight five, one oh five one.
Speaker 2: If you need the vent, you can hit us up now. We got roomors on the way jest, yes we do.
Speaker 5: But before we get there, people be calling up standing today. He've been listening for thirteen years, y'all.
Speaker 2: Niggas is old? Are y'all? Y'all old?
Speaker 8: Yoh?
Speaker 2: I like that because y'all look good. But I love the longevity of us.
Speaker 5: Every day I'm up here, it's like a person calls in and be like, I'm listening to y'all for the last thirteen or fifteen, and one guy was like twenty years.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh my god, Yeah, we were up there y'all up there.
Speaker 6: But Shaw looked great. That's a compliment. I knew you thought it was about to.
Speaker 4: Be as it was a copy'd get it, Get it off your chest.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred five eighty five, one oh five one. Rumors on the way. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Warning everybody, it's DJ env Charlomagne, the guy we are the Breakfast Club Jess hilarious?
Speaker 2: Is he all? What's that?
Speaker 4: Charlomagne is out for a couple of days. Let's get to the rumors.
Speaker 13: It's is the room of report.
Speaker 2: My friend, Breakfast Club. Honey, get up in Okay.
Speaker 5: So Nicki Minaj has been accused of stealing upcoming Barbie World record.
Speaker 2: Oh I've never even heard it.
Speaker 6: Let me see.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: So producer Jason Martin heard Nicki Minaj just tease of her new song Bobbie World that's set to release this Friday. All right, So he is upset because he originally wanted Nicki Minaj to do the song with Sweetie right, and she said she agreed to do it for the new Barbie World movie.
Speaker 2: He she ghosted them.
Speaker 5: She never He never heard nothing else from a And so we heard the song and it wasn't including Sweetie. It was ice Spice on it. So he felt like, you stole my song. And not only did you steally, you put your own person on it.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: He reduce the record. He produced it, Yeah, and he gave it. He said, he produced it and gave her a copy of it.
Speaker 2: And then and.
Speaker 5: She he never heard anything else back from it. And he heard the song and it was including nice spice.
Speaker 2: We got a little bit of it. Let me hear. It's such a little vibe.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think Nikki made a great decision.
Speaker 5: I'm not for the stealing, if that's what happened, but I do like I do like this. After hearing the clips she posted the Instagram, Jason took to his socials air out his frustrations and tell the truth behind the record. And he said this, Oh we don't have that. Well, he said something. He was upset. He's very upset about it, all right, So he said, I got what he said right head. But Andy don't usually like me to read. But I guess I'm gonna just do it. She said she was going to do it. All of a sudden, a new version was created. Yes, it's a sample. You can do what you want, but nigga, you it ain't happening like that. Anybody that send this business knows that's not how it works.
Speaker 2: He was very upset about.
Speaker 4: Yeah he should be if he felt like this record was stolen. Yeah, I would be too. But you know, it is abop though it is definitely about it is a bop bud. He he's the producer. He'll still get paid. But I guess he wanted it to come out a certain way like any producer would.
Speaker 2: But I mean that's yeah, they have the problem. Should take it the court, Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 6: Speaking of bops, Chloe Bailey performed.
Speaker 5: A nice bop which Love Got to do it at the Juneteenth performance. She paid homage to the late great Tina Turner and this is how she sounded, all right.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we can cut that off.
Speaker 5: I just think, honestly, I love Chloe all right now. I don't think that she should do everything. I don't think that she should cover everything. Now we know her and her sister, you know that that's kind of how they got hot. Like that's what they're known for. You know a lot of artists got famous covering things like givean and such, you know such.
Speaker 6: But I think her voice is strong.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, her voice is strong, but certain things are for certain people. I don't think Chloe found her own identity yet when it comes to singing, you know, because she I don't know. It's like I love her and I know she got it up.
Speaker 6: Benner, but she got to find it. She got the lights.
Speaker 2: She but Tina Turner the whole.
Speaker 5: Like it was like Tony Braxton slash like you don't know.
Speaker 2: I hate.
Speaker 4: I hate when artists tried to do like to try to recreate the greats right like you hear it all the time when they try to do a Tina Turner, they try to do a Whitney Houston or even the Mariah Cally. Sometimes you just gotta just just let it just.
Speaker 5: And it was a tribute and anybody can pay a tribute to anybody. She loved Tina Turner. But don't try to sing it like Tina Turner. Sing it like yourself, because Chloe, you got pipes, you can sing, sing it like yourself. And she also performed with Nelly Kelly Pott. I wonder if if Kelly was like too busy, but this is what she sounded like doing that.
Speaker 2: Turn it up, That's what.
Speaker 5: I'm saying, Like even, all right, so take vesus Kelly. In my opinion, No, she's not one of the greats yet, you know, but I don't think that she still even should have sung that.
Speaker 4: But like, I don't know, she had an off day. But can I singer have an off day? Can you have an off day?
Speaker 6: Absolutely, I'm not saying Chloe had she had off day?
Speaker 2: Was that the same day? That was?
Speaker 4: That was the same day she had? It could have been she just had an off day.
Speaker 5: Na, I think she would sound like that on any day singing those songs. I just think that she gotta stop trying to sound like a person I don't know, I don't know, or sing songs that's great for you.
Speaker 2: This girl got a beautiful voss.
Speaker 5: I just wanted to find her light and just step in it and stay in that light. Don't move out, because then you know, you get Tina Turnery and then you're getting Kelly, and nah, we need Chloe, that's what we need. And she looked bond by the way, body, nice head was looking good.
Speaker 6: She looked good. So she made up for.
Speaker 2: That, all right.
Speaker 5: Jez only spent two dollars a day on subway meals he got.
Speaker 2: We got audio for that. What do you say?
Speaker 16: For almost two and a half three years, I woke to subway and got me a two dollars meal.
Speaker 2: And that's the only money I spent every day. Two dollars.
Speaker 16: I got a drink, a cook, me bag of chips, and a six inch sub And that's what I said every day in two years. And I said, all my money until I was able to grind up and get what I really was trying to do. And that's when I took my game to the next level.
Speaker 2: I'm from I'm from I'm from New York.
Speaker 4: Right, A six inch sub, uh huh, A soda go ahead, A bag of chips.
Speaker 2: Please say, cookie for two dollars. That that was he knew the nigga that worked.
Speaker 5: Now, I did do my research because I know I'm just what the messing my niece is real, honey. I did research and a couple of years ago that a time back subway did have a sandwich for two dollars.
Speaker 2: But it was only the sandwich.
Speaker 5: This man said he got chips, a cookie, some fries, three pieces of.
Speaker 2: Chicken, and a drink every day? Are you serious?
Speaker 5: Unless it depending on the time of his life where he was, he probably did pay the two dollars for the sandwich and just stole everything like two.
Speaker 2: Or three years. I don't know.
Speaker 5: But ain't no way, Oh, ain't no way. No, that's the just with the mess for the day cat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that sounds crazy. That sounds crazy.
Speaker 4: Now, I will say I know a lot of people that lived off for the two ninety nine mel for McDonald's.
Speaker 2: Right after that it came out for three dollars and twenty four cents.
Speaker 4: There you go and you had two burgers, you had a fry, and then you had a medium soft drink.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, tell he know it down to the sins twenty four.
Speaker 4: I know when I used to get off the bus the pizza was ninety nine cent and if soda was fifty cent, or I get a court of water. Used to being me a dollar twenty five that used to get me home.
Speaker 2: I know that ges But two dollars for woo a right, a whole mail subway. All right.
Speaker 4: When we come back, we got front page news, Tessland Figureos joining us. We got to break down. Jonathan Mage is what happened in his case? It don't move, It's to breakfast club.
Speaker 2: Come morning.
Speaker 4: Everybody is dj Envy, Charlomagne, the gud we are the breakfast club. Just hilarious is here? Charlomagne is out for a couple of days. And let's get into some front page news. Now we have Tessli's figure, Oh Teslian, good.
Speaker 7: Morning, Good morning, dj Envy, just hilarious.
Speaker 4: Now, Jonathan Maj's was in court yesterday. What happened with Johnathan Majors?
Speaker 7: Yeah, another story that I intend on following all the way through. Such an interesting story. Thirty three year old after Jonathan Major's domestic violence case will go to trial August third, so they have set his trial day now. He is charged with misdemeanors, including assault, and could be sentenced up to one year in jail if convicted.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 7: His accuser alleged that he pulled her finger, twisted her arm behind her back, struck her and cut her ear, and pushed her into a vehicle causing her to fall backwards during a March confrontation in New York City. Now police said that the woman was treated at the hospital for minor head and neck injuries. But Major's attorney said that she is the one that provided video evidence. She remember they were talking about that video evidence when we had never saw He said they were going to put that out. But she said that she did provide video evidence showing the female accuser attacked her client and that Majors was running away from her. She said, we're going to be able to see them on a video and that the accuser is the one that should be arrested, not the other way around.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 7: The attorney also said that they provided photographs illustrating the injuries that she inflicted on Majors and photos of his clothing that was torn during their confrontation. And check this part, and this was the part that you know, was very interesting I found. They are also accusing the police and prosecutors of racial bias against Majors. They alleged that the white police officer got in Major's face taunted him when he tried to show the officer injuries that he said that the woman had calls. So of course they have not you know, identified who this woman is. But yeah, Page and doctor Umar on this, so we know of making good walked in the courtroom with Majors. So I wanted to ask, you know, just fix the mess, like is do you think now that they've brought racing to it? Because initially, you know, they didn't talk about that, you know, there was an assumption. But now that they've brought rac into it, do you think you know that making good is there for PR? Or you know, is the love real?
Speaker 5: I honestly, do you feel like it's real? I don't feel like it's for PR. I do feel like that they they feeling each other. I feel like they were been dating and they just no, No, I think they've been talking. I think they it's been something that they were able that they was able at first to keep under wraps and then it just ended up getting out there. Now they just don't care. I really, but how Dad? He pulled her finger?
Speaker 2: That's that's really she said. He pulled her finger. That's what she said.
Speaker 9: Allegedly.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't have put that in.
Speaker 2: The report, like you just don't. He pulled my.
Speaker 5: Finger And it was like like I'm not to do that. But yes, I think him and Megan are great.
Speaker 7: You think she was the one do you think he was the one that when she when she called him? And this is totally an allegation. I'm just wondering, do you think that he was cheating with her at the time, or.
Speaker 5: I just I think that they've been had a thing going on. I think he've been trying to get away from this ax for a while.
Speaker 2: She ain't having it.
Speaker 5: She got a little mad and upset, and she started taunting them, and then he probably bucked back and then now, oh my god, he put my finger.
Speaker 2: That's what I think.
Speaker 7: What do you say if it's just a's for doctor Umar or because I think Don Woer put out a statement saying welcome back.
Speaker 4: You know, I mean it, It is very scary because you know, when somebody makes a report, it's almost like, you know, in this situation, especially the fact that she's a white woman, I see that they're gonna believe it first, and now he has to prove that he didn't if he really didn't, right, So yeah, I do feel that way.
Speaker 2: But I mean, they said they have video, they say they have a whole.
Speaker 4: Bunch of camera work, so hopefully that all the facts come out and we get to see exactly what happened in this case.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, and just as if y I, like you said, it is definitely guilty before being proven innocent. And just to remind folks, he did, you know, the US Army pull TV commercials. This started him. They also and they said they were deeply concerned, you know about the allegations. Disney last month postponed his movie Avengers that was supposed to be I guess from twenty twenty five to twenty twenty six. And he was also slated to appear in The Avengers Secret War in twenty twenty seven. It didn't say I they fooled him from that or not, but that was also on the same I think this man is extremely talented, you know. I know they say Michael B. Jordan is supposed to be the allegedly, you know, the next Denzel Washington, but I think it's him. I think the Hearder They Fall was just that's just a move.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. That's still that's my favorite one that he's in. Far like The Heart They Fall was so good to the next door. Let's talk about these rising rents.
Speaker 7: Yes, I thought about you envy when I was looking at this. So according to the Eviction Lab, of which tracks filings, and nearly three dozen cities in ten states, eviction filings are up more than fifty percent than the pre pandemic average in some cities. Now, the states that were hit the hardest or the cities that were hit the heartless, it was Houston the race rose to fifty six percent, of Saint Paul in, Minneapolis rose to one hundred and six percent, Nashville thirty five percent, Phoenix thirty three percent, and Rhode Island was up thirty two percent. Now, they said that the eviction filings are back to pre pandemic levels of the National Low Income Housing Coalition estimated a seven point three million shortfall of a affordable housing units that are available. So people are being displaced.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 7: We know that, you know, during the pandemic, the government stepped in and offered all these different programs, and so when those programs ran out and people still did not you know, have adequate income or you know, weren't able to get back on their feets and feet. Now it's all just kind of hitting all together and just at least a quick shout out before we talk about this with Mayor Karen Bass in LA. She has under her leadership, which is we know, we know that's still new, she has housed fourteen thousand Los Angeles residents who were homeless. And she's doing that through a budget that she's put out there for one point three billion to go to you know, housing, and so she's using you know, different types of city level programs. This is why I always talk about why city, local and state government is important, because she's using safe Initiative, emergency vouchers programs that come under her as being a mayor, you know, to get some of these people housed. So I definitely wanted to toss this up, you know, out to you guys. I have a rental property myself and a company manages it, and they say, you know, we should go up you know, thirty five dollars, but the tenant is struggling now to pay it. And I say, there's no point in going up, you know, thirty five dollars just because everything else is going up thirty five dollars. I just didn't feel that it was right if she's already struggling. But how do these you know, how does it balance out?
Speaker 4: Well, you know, during the pandemic, a lot of people didn't pay rent, and a lot of people didn't pay rent, not necessarily because they didn't have it, it's because they didn't have to, and it took a long time to get a lot of people out. I mean, in some of my places, I had people that haven't paid rent in two years. And what people don't necessarily understand is even though people didn't pay rent and a lot of people got over on the system, I still had to pay the morke, I still had to pay the taxes. I still had to pay the you know, to make sure that those properties were maintained. So you do take an l So finally, after the pandemic is over and you can go to court and you can evict people so you can get them out, so you can get some paying tenants in there, you know, you're underwater like and a lot of people have lost a lot because of it. Trying to be an investor, trying to be an entrepreneur. So with these rising rents, rising rents are usually quote unquote market value, right, meaning that's what the market is saying. So people are not just rising rents because they want to. It's because this is what the market is saying that it is. So until you know, these landlords get helpful because a lot of these landlords are you know, people think of landlords a lot of time. They think it's a billionaire that has all these properties, But no, you're.
Speaker 2: A landlord, you know. I mean, I'm a landlord.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 4: We do a lot of these things to try to bring in a little extra income. My kids have properties with their landlords, and you know, if you can't have a tenant in there that could actually pay rent, you lose that property, right you know, I.
Speaker 7: Mean you do another side of that. This one particular property that they wanted to go up online, it's not even necessarily a flip. It's a house that I've been trying to keep in my family, you know, for a very long time. And my grandmother was the only house that she could buy, you know, back in the fifties. She has survived a domestic violence marriage, and she bought that house for seventy five hundred dollars at a time where black people couldn't get houses at all, and you know, being a divorced woman, they wouldn't even you know, want want to lend her the house. And so she literally, as a self employed cosmetologist doing hair, three dollars for pressing curls, you know, she bought that house. So I've been trying to struggle just to keep it in the family. And it's an older home, so I spend a ton of money on it, you know, every year, just because there's always something that's breaking, and so I don't want to lose that. I actually want to turn it into a safe house for women for domestic violence, but I can't keep a tenant in it because again they you know, can't afford it or they keep getting put out. So I didn't want to raise it because I said, you know, if she's not paying it now, I'm gonna end up losing the tenant. And each time you get a tenant, you have to spend a ton of money to get somebody back in. You got to repair, you have to wait, the house sits there, you can lose your insurance.
Speaker 3: So you're right.
Speaker 7: So there's a lot of you know, a lot of the size of this to be discussed. And just as the point of clarity, just so people know when you're talking about those programs, you know, they put a lot of those evictions on hold. Forty six point five billion was spent in rental assistance, and so they've used a lot of that money. And so now they're trying to say, let's go back to Congress and get some more money. That's just not gonna happen, you know, right now with the Republican control of Congress. So you know, people are really just gonna have to, you know, figure figure this out.
Speaker 4: All right, Well that is Front page News. Thank you Tesling so much. Absolutely all right.
Speaker 2: Now, where can people find you?
Speaker 7: Uh, they can find me on Instagram at tesling figure out, guys. Make sure you jump in the comments that I call on the comment Caucus, so we get it in. We debate, we discuss, and you can certainly follow my podcast on the Black and Pet Podcast network, Straight Shop, No Chase.
Speaker 4: All right, now, when we come back, let's open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. Now Eastern Ray said one of her fears is getting pregnant. She says, I don't want to be slowed down. So that's what I want to ask eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Ladies, do you feel like being pregnant slows down your career? Do you have a fear of being pregnant? And of course you have you got pregnant young and orright.
Speaker 6: Damn and be all right, yeah, what what you called me early.
Speaker 5: He was trying to get back. He figured, and of course you got pregnant early.
Speaker 6: Just I remember that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got pregnant when I was nineteen and I had my son when I was twenty.
Speaker 2: Yes, do you feel like it slowed your career down?
Speaker 5: No, I didn't know what what my career was at that time. It just depends on where you are in your life. Because then you got you got Caudi, and then you got And that didn't slow her down at all in my opinion.
Speaker 2: We don't even know.
Speaker 6: But in her opinion, she felt like it slowed her down.
Speaker 5: But I watched women celebrities have babies and still be successful. And then I've watched women didn't have desire to that. They just wanted to be moms after they had babies. I wanted they want to take a break. So I mean, I think it's different.
Speaker 2: I don't think. I don't think it has to slow you down.
Speaker 4: All right, let's talk about it when we come back. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. It's the Breakfast Legan Morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: It's topic time. Call eight hundred five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club wanting everybody.
Speaker 4: It's DJ Envy, Charlamagne the God, all the Breakfast Club, Jess Hilarious is here, Chaman is out now if you just joined us. We were talking about eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. Esa Ray in an interview yesterday would ticket Easter Ray was talking about one of her biggest fears is to get pregnant. She said, I have a fear of getting pregnant. I don't want to be slowed down. And I'm talking about in her career. So that is the question. Eight hundred five eight five, one oh five to one. We're asking ladies, do you feel like if you become pregnant it slows you down? Is that your biggest fear when it comes to your career and life? That is the question eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Let's listen to Easter Ray first.
Speaker 17: Yeah, that's always been a been a thing for me. Like, I just have a fear. Maybe this will change my mind playing this role, but I'm just like, I don't want to I don't want to be slowed down for any reason. And my friends are like, girl, it's not gonna slow you down, It's fine, But I don't believe them.
Speaker 2: So now let's talk with you, just Es. What are your thoughts.
Speaker 5: I don't think that it slows you. I don't think it has to slow you down. I think like times are different now. I don't and I can't even speak for everybody because I know when I was pregnant, I got pregnant at a young age, and I got pregnant when I was nineteen. I had a son when I was twenty. It didn't slow me now, but I also didn't know what I what I wanted to do yet. You know, I was still like working like dead end jobs, you know what I mean, McDonald's overnight and I couldn't even keep a job at nineteen, you know what I mean. So when I but when I realized I wanted to step into a career, and that was this you know, he was like two, and it just still didn't slow me down. I want to have actually more children now, I would if I was already you know, married and everything.
Speaker 2: But I don't think it has to slow you down. Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 4: If you were pregnant now, do you feel like it would slow you down? Because you know, right now Jessice is doing everything right. You're doing concerts, you're doing you know, you're on the road, you have TV, you're doing the breakfast club, You're doing so much. Do you feel like if you were pregnant now that that would slow you down?
Speaker 2: I often think about that and I really do not think so.
Speaker 5: I have a big, huge support system, both of my parents, even with my son now his dad is end his life, and then I have a huge family. My little sister, she acts as a nanny for me sometimes No, I just it depends on like the support and I have a huge support system and a great foundation.
Speaker 6: So I don't think it's slowed me down now.
Speaker 4: Tesla and figure Ro she's still with us now you have a young daughter as well. So do you feel like being being pregnant do you feel like it slowed you down? And if you're pregnant now, do you feel like it would slow down what you're doing now?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Absolutely, And thank you for let me sit in on this because I think it's important people here two different perspectives from women and just hit it right on the nail. It really does come down to your support system. Now. For me, I got married and we didn't have our first child. I have one until we were married for seven years, so I didn't have a child young and even still being married, when you are married, your husband and your children really do come before you. So that means that you're making an adjustment. His career move, so I had to move, which means I had to stop school. I had to pick it back up online. I mean, it is an adjustment, and I want, you know, to be very clear with women that although you know, you may think your family may be supportive, or you may think you have this support, you don't know if you'll have to move. I've had to move in five different cities. I've moved over ten times. Both my parents are in the ground, you know, so I've lost both my parents and even then they wouldn't have been in the city to help me anyway. So I'm an only child. I don't have brothers and sisters. There was not you know, this large family that's just gonna come by and you know, and help. But I was still highly successful. I ran my own business in Orlando called the Ally Group. I had three hundred employees, you know. I won Orlando Business Journal twice, So you can still be successful. But it is an adjustment. It took me longer to finish my degree. I got two degrees, but it still took me longer. There was an adjustment I had to slow down. And to be clear, my ex husband's my ex husband now. He is very much involved, you know, in my child's life from an emotional, physically, a financial So there's no dad beat dad. You know, this is a co parent situation similar to j just but even still it slowed down. Some of the things I wanted to do still got it done, but it did take a little bit longer.
Speaker 4: I would say that, you know, part of me is being a little guilty to feeling like my career took off and I didn't allow.
Speaker 2: My wife's career to take off.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: So, my wife is you know, a major in communications, and she had aspirations for doing so many different things. But you know, we had our We had Madison early and being from New York, I couldn't afford to living in New York because it was too expensive, So I had to drive an hour out the way in Jersey, which put us in a place in the suburbs where she knew nobody. There was no way for her to get to work, and there was no way for her to get to the city and to get back to pick up our child, and she wanted to raise the child, so it wasn't no nanny, so it wasn't a babysitter because we didn't have any family out there.
Speaker 2: So because you know.
Speaker 4: We did that, she had to sacrifice her career to raise our family, which has always been something that I always, you know, felt funny from because it's like, you know, she allowed me to help me get my career and I never did the same for her because she had the family.
Speaker 2: So for him, I think it did. I think it did slow her her career down.
Speaker 5: Do damn you envy what you just you just let loose all with dingling all early and you just pursuing your life and you didn't even say, hey, baby, you want to go back to school.
Speaker 6: You just say no, baby, want to keep having these kids.
Speaker 4: But let's open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. The question is, ladies, do you feel like being pregnant slows your career down? Or did it slow your career down? Or maybe it didn't. Let's talk about it when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club, Good Morning.
Speaker 2: It's topic time.
Speaker 18: The phone called eight hundred and five eight five one five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club talk about it.
Speaker 4: Good morning everybody, it's DJ Envy Charlomagne, the God we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Charlomagne is out. Just hilarious, is he?
Speaker 4: And if you just join us, we've been talking about women being pregnant.
Speaker 2: Does that slow your career down?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: This came from Eastern Ray. She was interviewing with Tiha and this is what she said.
Speaker 17: Yeah, that's always been a been a thing for me, Like, I just have a fear. Maybe this has changed my mind playing this role, but I'm just like I don't want to. I don't want to be slowed down for any reason. And my friends are like, girl, it's not gonna slow you down, it's fine, but I don't believe them.
Speaker 4: All right, So we're asking eight hundred and five eighty five one oh five one does pregnancy slow you down? Has it slowed you down? Let's go to the phone lines. Daisy, good morning, my name, how are you guy?
Speaker 1: Are you so?
Speaker 19: I just wanted to tell you guys that I just had a baby a year ago. He bought from one July thirty first, and I just graduated with my AA and Business administration, and I'm going back for my bachelor's degree in business.
Speaker 1: As well, and I'm a full time social media influencer.
Speaker 19: And I just want to say, like, how about a baby does not slow you down whatsoever.
Speaker 1: It's just how motivated you are and how determined you are. That's what's gonna push you. A baby does not stop nothing.
Speaker 2: They agree with you. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 3: This is Dre.
Speaker 2: How you doing, Hey, Dre?
Speaker 3: Good morning, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: Has the pregnancy slowed you down?
Speaker 11: Dre?
Speaker 3: No? Uh, you know, I feel like it would slow my girlfriend don't, but not too much. She's actually a model in the fashion designer, so she would just get pregnant then you know she wouldn't be able to do as much as that. Those things, no disrespect.
Speaker 2: I don't want to hear from you. Uh, you know, I don't want to it from the women.
Speaker 3: I feel really.
Speaker 5: Ain't gonna aswer the question, like, yeah, I mean I feel like it has slow my girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Hello. Hello, Hey, what's your name?
Speaker 9: Her name is Angie.
Speaker 1: Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 4: Morning, Angie. We're talking about pregnancy. Do you feel like it would slow you down or are you nervous about it?
Speaker 9: No? Okay, So this is a funny topic because I just came home from Florida, originally from Miami. My baby turned five, and we went to Orlando with my family, okay, and they were just pressuring me to have a kid. They weren't my turn to have a sibling. I'm the oldest of four I'm the oldest of fourteen grandchildren. I don't want the more damn kids.
Speaker 5: Okay, why why are you scared of to slow you down more? Or did your first one slow you down?
Speaker 9: How did that? I just don't have patience.
Speaker 3: But I feel like.
Speaker 9: I feel like I will get slowed down because I'm kind.
Speaker 1: Of driven and I wanted to get to where I want to get.
Speaker 9: So multiple kids, I don't know.
Speaker 1: How even Enz has so many children.
Speaker 3: That's a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I have six.
Speaker 4: But you know the thing about my six is they're all over the gain and like I got a twenty one year old in nineteen or pretty much self sufficient. They don't need me, you know. Every once in a while, Dad, can you throw some money in my account? Or dad, I need this? And I do have a ten, a nine or six and an eighteen month old, which requires a lot.
Speaker 2: And I will say it did slow my wife down.
Speaker 4: It did slow her career down because there's certain things that she cannot do.
Speaker 2: You know, she has to get up in the morning to.
Speaker 1: Take those kids.
Speaker 2: She has to pick them up.
Speaker 4: And my kids were old type of activities and she has to get around and get them.
Speaker 2: And you know, I help as much as possible, and we do have some help. But yeah, it definitely slowed her career.
Speaker 4: Down of what she wanted to do. I'm not you know, I can't even sit there in life.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I lived with mans. I think a little distant. You know, it's just my mom mom all the time. And I don't know, even with my one, I gotta say for years, take them back.
Speaker 1: I can't do another one.
Speaker 9: Then they want me to have a girl.
Speaker 1: It's just not happening.
Speaker 2: I feel you. Hello, who's this Hi?
Speaker 1: I mean it's Katy.
Speaker 9: I'm from Orlando born and raised.
Speaker 2: Hey, okay, now you talking about being pregnant and slowing you down. Let's talk about it.
Speaker 9: Well, my sister, when she's going three years old, she lives alone, you know, two dogs, a cat such Angelas, and she's actually certified of the six Florida. There she got the two oligations you know, cut to Bernie and too, just to prevent herself from getting pregnant or Blue Force Carr pregnancy in Florida.
Speaker 4: So she was so scared to get pregnant and with the pregnancy, but the abortion man she got a two obligation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see Jesus Christ. She definitely don't want to get pregnant.
Speaker 4: And she nervous and being pregnant because she feels like it's a slow her career down or something like that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, she's three. She leaves alone, she has her own apartment, home places, don't depend on nobody but herself.
Speaker 1: She's twenty three, started going on, if she were to get pregnant, she wouldn't keep her animals as it is.
Speaker 9: It would be up frint and change her life.
Speaker 5: Twenty three A two obligation, yes, twenty three or two obligation. I thought you had to be able to have a certain amount of kids to even do that. I don't think that you have you can. And then twenty three you gotta be a certain age to do that too. And now how does she knows she gonna fell her way at thirty three.
Speaker 4: Well, she got two dogs, two cats, a tarantula, a spider, and I can't not to do it.
Speaker 2: So she's straight. She's straight.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you a question, Jess. When it comes to being pregnant. Let's say, you know, I guess you would have to feel a way too, because let's say you're shooting a movie, right and you become pregnant during the movie and the character is not pregnant, so I guess you have to hide that.
Speaker 2: I guess you would kind of be nervous.
Speaker 4: You know, if you are a woman and those situations happen, or if you're on a sitcom, or if you're on a series, or if you're doing something where you know you have to play a character right and then you become pregnant, you know, how does that work?
Speaker 2: Because you know, what do you do for shooting now? And nowadays it's different.
Speaker 5: Nowadays, it's like it would be considered They're so scared of like discrimination, Like, oh, they put me off because I was pregnant. So what they would do is, if it's an ongoing show, they will write it in they would write it in some type of way.
Speaker 2: And then it depends on the type of show.
Speaker 17: It is.
Speaker 2: They would either have to put.
Speaker 5: Put it on hold until after you had a baby, or rush and shoot it before you start showing.
Speaker 2: It just depends.
Speaker 5: It depends on a bunch of different variables nowadays. Back then it was like uh huh. But now people embrace all types of like you know, maternity shoots and I mean, you know, but that, Yeah, praternity is different maternity like roles and stuff like that. And I can still do stand up, I can still come in. Yeah, I can still you know, it is not as limited as it used to. Right, So all right, well, all right, you got a final thought, a final thought, just don't get pregnant if you don't have no support, but get pregnant if you have support.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think the whole thing is a support system.
Speaker 4: I mean, and having family around it definitely helps women who have to take on being pregnant by their self. I know, it's a lot on them because there is nobody to help. There is nobody to give them the break. Because sometimes as a parent, you just need a break. Yeah, you gotta get your kids bothering shut of you, or babies crying and you just need that little give me my little ten to fifteen minutes or my hour or my day, just to breathe a little.
Speaker 5: Bit, because it could send you mentally insane, just as a parent like you use it said. For a first time parent who has to do it by themselves, it is definitely hard. So I just do what's best for you. And you know, if you have support and you're not scared, jump out there, but.
Speaker 2: Do what's best for you. All right, Well, we got rooms coming up. What we're talking about.
Speaker 5: H ray J took his kids to school for the first time in June. Yeah, I said, well, damn school, they go to Jesus.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, we'll get to it next. It's the Breakfast Club, good Boarding, owning everybody.
Speaker 2: It's J N V.
Speaker 4: Charlomagne, the guy we are the Breakfast Club just hilarious, is here. Charlomagne's out for a couple of days. And don't forget Charlomagne is out. So Donkey to Day is coming up. So if you want to give somebody Donkey of the day, we're gonna open up the phone lines and allow you to do it. Eight hundred five eight five, one oh five one. It doesn't matter who it is. It could be a coworker. It could be your spouse. It could be your mama, It could be your papa, it could be it doesn't matter. It could be a child, it can be your kid.
Speaker 2: Let me just tell you.
Speaker 4: So your sister's running, doing a run to get breakfast. Yes, so I pulled out my money to give to your sister. Your son ran up with me so fast, like how about you got in there.
Speaker 5: Jesus, and ain't even speak to nobody this morning because he's so tired.
Speaker 2: But he saw the money and he woke up. He woke right up. You go right up. What's up?
Speaker 4: Where we're going? I'm sorry where we're going. But whoever you want to give donkey to day to eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Phone lines are opened right for you.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: We got our rooms on the way. Where were talking about, Jess, We're talking about a lot of things.
Speaker 2: It's so juicy.
Speaker 6: I gotta hit you with it when I come back.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll get to it next.
Speaker 12: Don't move.
Speaker 2: It's the breakfast club. Good morning. Everybody is CJ N V.
Speaker 4: Charlamagne the guy. We are a breakfast club. Jess Hilarius is here.
Speaker 2: Charlomagne is had a couple of days, and let's get to the rumors again. Is the rum of report the breakfast Club. Honey, get all up in here.
Speaker 5: Jessica White says her relationship with Nick Cannon was emotionally abusive, and an exclusive interview with Page six, Jessica White opened up again again and again and again about her relationship with Nick Cannon, and we have audio four.
Speaker 2: It's player ate.
Speaker 8: I went through an emotionally abusive relationship and everybody goes through it. I'm just the first person in Hollywood to talk about it, and I try to make a pretty picture of it. Telling my truth is also telling my excess truth, and it isn't pretty. So I didn't want to throw him under the bus, fully because I do believe in protecting black men. And that's just me being a black woman, which is partially the reason why you should just not protect and just protect yourself.
Speaker 20: And I've learned that now since that post.
Speaker 8: And sometimes you live and you learn don't be insanely loyal to someone wh wouldn't be loyal to you.
Speaker 20: And he has never been loyal to me, and that's a fact.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I mean we know this. I want to disagree with a couple of things.
Speaker 5: You are not the first person to tell your story about a relationship that you felt like you were done wrong in in Hollywood, You're not. You're just the first of Nick Cannon's exes I guess to do so well, not even the first. Christina Milion was actually the first or whatever, but dang, he said he wasn't with her anyway back to Jessica, And it's not necessarily if you tell your truth, you're telling your excess truth because we need to hear both sides. And then it's also a third side because it could be looked at from, you know, an unbiased opinion and the truth you know. And then in a recent Instagram post, she wrote a message that people believe directed it was directed to Nick Cannon. It said, I wanted it to work. I prayed every day that you'd see me and love me the way that I loved you. Maybe you did, but just kept it from me during the relationship. I walked away with more questions than anything. I don't know till this day why current things had to happen. She later said that she regrets posting that message publicly because she should have saved it for the book and got.
Speaker 2: Paid for it.
Speaker 5: She recently announced that she's writing a book, and she said the chapter on Nick is gonna be very, very short, And I guess that's because in the same interview, she claimed that she was tired of talking about Nick.
Speaker 6: We have that too, be honest, girl, If Nick came was.
Speaker 20: I'm not ever going back, and that's the facts. A lot of girls who go back, though, how do you I've.
Speaker 8: Gone back, That's the thing I've done that beyond you know. So I love that story and now I'm living on a story outside of him. I'm having so much fun without him, and I'm better without him, and I don't need all that energy and all that I'm done.
Speaker 20: I'm so tired of talking about Nick.
Speaker 8: I really want to move past this because I don't want the next guy to come in and think he's competing with that energy, because he isn't. I'm over it, and I just want for the world to see me and ask me questions outside of him.
Speaker 5: At this point, baby, the only person that's gonna make the new man feel like he has to stand up next to and fill Nick cannon shoes?
Speaker 6: Are you you talk about this man?
Speaker 5: You've been talking about this man since you guys broke up, and he has never said a thing back to you. And it's like you talking about you tired to talk about Nick Cannon. That's like me saying, I'm so tired of coming to breakfast club. I'm really not donna come up here, and every time I can't, even when they say don't come, I'm here, when don't nobody asks about Nick Cannon, Jessica White, Nick Nick, Nick Nigga and Nick Nikka Ludia like it's always being talked about. You know, I'm not at all diminishing how she feels about being emotionally abusive, but this is the thing. They would have together for five years from twenty fifteen to twenty twenty, although she says they've been together for eight years and to me, in that same time, we've also seen Nick with so many women in that period of time. You made the choice to go back, and while you know it hurts you, he's never responded. I think you should just move on and not talk about it. You talking about you want to get paid, you got you help? You you mad because you you shouldn't have said something on social media, because you should have put it in the book.
Speaker 2: Leave it alone.
Speaker 6: If you're so tired of it, we can't tell.
Speaker 5: And she's gonna be on Love and Hip Hop Atlanta this this upcoming season this year, and I bet to talk about Nick some more. Girl stopped watching whil'n Out and give a new man a chance. That's it, all right, that's what I think we should do.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 4: She did that interview with out to sharp page six too, so oh shot out page six.
Speaker 5: Yes, tax Stone sentenced to thirty five years in prison yesterday, Jesus, Yeah, for ya, for y'all who don't know. Tax Zone Taxtone was found of manslaughter back in March for the role he played in the infamous shooting at the Irving Plaza involving Troy AD and Troy AV Security.
Speaker 2: And here we have some audio for the story as well.
Speaker 21: At the end, after the legal arguments were done, after it was determined that there would be consecutive sentences, after Judge Clark said that he wanted them to be consecutives to show the four victims additional time, of State Darryl Campbell spoke and he said it.
Speaker 2: Was all Troy AB's fault.
Speaker 21: That Troy have attacked anyone that attacks his music, that he's a jokester, that he only took a gun into the club and Irving Plaza to protect himself, that he always has felt that he would be.
Speaker 2: Attacked, therefore he had to have a gun.
Speaker 18: There was reference made to the federal case, which is Penny before Judge Schofield, so fell in in possession case. He did plead to that, and the prosecution said he only pled to that because of the potential.
Speaker 2: Larger exposure in federal court for not pleading out. We're gonna cop follow that as well. This sad case. I mean, he lost this.
Speaker 4: He's been in the next thirty years in prison, thirty five years in prison, so his life is damn the loss. And in Banga, which was the security, he.
Speaker 2: Lost his life.
Speaker 4: So all because of really, I really say stupidity, right because one person didn't like another person's music and he said he felt and Troy I have ticket another way, and just think about it.
Speaker 2: He could have been squashed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was just an opinion, just some some social media stuff, some stuff that they talked about on the internet that could have been squashed.
Speaker 2: Hopefully could have been squashed.
Speaker 4: Those brothers are both from Brooklyn, so it's not like they don't see each other, so it's it's a tragic in both situations.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then it was very long and drawn out. It was a seven year story. But I'm glad that it did finally least come to a close.
Speaker 2: And that is just with the mess for the day.
Speaker 4: All right, all right, when we come back, Donkey of the day, Charlemagne is out. So if you want to give donkey to day to anybody, eight hundred and five eight five one five one, phone lines wide over, let's do it.
Speaker 2: It's the breakfast club. Good morning. It's your time to nominate a donkey of your own.
Speaker 12: Remember now, that's it's how they choose.
Speaker 3: Call in now.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. What's up, bro? You wanna give donkey too?
Speaker 3: I want to get donkey a day to the rich people that got next sub marine with that place.
Speaker 2: Why you wanna give them donky today?
Speaker 12: Man said they got away to the bottom. Sorry you look at the Tama that PlayStation him up the Troe don and boy was down there telling them don't pan now. They they might lose their life. They paid two hundred thousand dollars to lose their life. He couldna get that to the people in the hood. He could have helped them out with that.
Speaker 4: Nah, But I don't think he knew that the submarine was was was ranking I mean like rickety Jankie like that.
Speaker 3: Of course not, you know, but when everybody seen the Tartanic movie, Yeah, yeah, but.
Speaker 4: It says the t was in the eighteen hundreds man or whatever it was, And it's all types of theories that that movie wasn't even true.
Speaker 2: That's not even how that went down.
Speaker 5: It's all types of they except the one lady at the end, who who?
Speaker 10: Who?
Speaker 16: Who?
Speaker 2: Leonardo DiCaprio ain't want to jump up on an icicle with Yeah she lamb dies, so I think she's alive. Still, Hello, who's this da Dax?
Speaker 7: Who?
Speaker 2: You wanna get donkey too? The breakfast club might give us breath while he was dalking today.
Speaker 11: Well, uh, because you guys all mintioned in the things that's going on and country right now, this should be sh light on.
Speaker 2: All right, what are we missing in the country right now?
Speaker 11: Well, first of all, you guys, okay, just hilarious there. You're a woman and you got girl kids, right. I haven't heard anybody mention anything about the woman's rights, women's rights being taken thenner identity. My daughter can't go in the bathroom without a man walking behind her, and it's okay. And these are the things that we need to be talking about in our community.
Speaker 1: No one knows about.
Speaker 4: You know, we've had conversations, We actually took topics about this, and we let people call in. I can tell you probably don't listen to the breakfast club every day, but we we've discussed a lot of this.
Speaker 3: Sir.
Speaker 9: Oh now I've.
Speaker 12: Listening to it every day.
Speaker 3: I haven't heard anything about it.
Speaker 11: But if that is so, can I ask you a question real quick?
Speaker 2: No, because it's done to today.
Speaker 3: But I can ask you question.
Speaker 11: What how do you feel about the situation about girls having to share a bathroom?
Speaker 2: Girls having to share bathrooms with what boys? But boys?
Speaker 3: Boy?
Speaker 2: Well boys.
Speaker 4: I don't think girls should have to share bathrooms with anybody. I think there should be a women's bathroom, a men's bathroom, and there should be a family bathroom, there should be a trans bathroom.
Speaker 2: I think there should just be a bunch of different bathrooms. Absolutely so, everybody's happening.
Speaker 3: But that but that's not what's happening right now.
Speaker 11: But Mom, I'm glad that you guys say that, but you don't hear any entertainers, any celebrities, or anybody saying anything about it.
Speaker 2: And we've been here when people say that for for a while, like a long time. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 22: What up?
Speaker 7: My brother?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good, I'm good.
Speaker 3: This is a mom man from Chicago.
Speaker 2: Mond is something, Bro, I'm gonna look at like.
Speaker 3: Didiots, so you know, might might be a little off for you.
Speaker 2: Now we can hear you clearly, loud and clear.
Speaker 3: Brother, who you give my My two donkeys for the day are biting son and the second donkey is Corey hookem.
Speaker 2: On behalf of just thank you so much.
Speaker 3: I love you already, sure I love you more?
Speaker 2: Thank you, Mom? Hold on, god, damn damn. He was done. He was done. No y'all. He wanted to tell us why he was he was done. His ditch was little. I wasn't sure. Hello, who is this?
Speaker 1: Good morning? It's this Tiffany Wrenna.
Speaker 2: Give donkey to TF.
Speaker 1: I want to give a donkey today to my job. I don't want to say with jobs, but we we was GoF junk. That was great. But the next day was yesterday, just like, hey, how you do that?
Speaker 2: Damn how you do that? They gave you the day office. They were gonna make it for it somehow, some way, huh say.
Speaker 1: Sure stay sure? Birthday asked off yesterday. All the black people were the yesterday where you were at? All right, I work at the post office.
Speaker 2: Post office.
Speaker 1: Is to day after the holiday because everybody come.
Speaker 4: To the post office today because they want the money, they want their checks.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, but I appreciate what you're doing.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 2: You ever going to.
Speaker 12: Think?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: Donkey today eight undrink five a five one oh five one Charlomagne's house. So we allow you to give donkey of the day to whoever you want now when we come back. If you haven't relationship issues, relationship problems, if there's something going on in your relationship, your household, just fix my mess.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 4: Jess will help you out with all your problems. Eight hundred five a five one oh five one. Just fix my mess is up. Next phone line to wide open. It's the breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: That's about me. For relationship problems. That's about me.
Speaker 5: If you need to beat your coworker's ass, at about me for your coworker need to beat your ass, call it.
Speaker 2: They got to Jess, and I'm here to fix your mess. Fix your mess.
Speaker 6: It's giving very much mess.
Speaker 2: He let me fix this. Warning.
Speaker 4: Everybody's dj MV Charlamagne the God. We are the breakfast Club. Jess hilarious is here, Charlomane. It's out for a couple of days and it's time for just fix my mess.
Speaker 2: Yes, Hello, who's this for?
Speaker 3: Jail?
Speaker 2: What's your name?
Speaker 3: Jail?
Speaker 2: Hey, Jeff, how you doing? What's your question for Jess?
Speaker 3: No question for Jim Man. We think I need to do if I go through my girl, I've seen I seen it twice. I ain't really about it. I went to the third time. Really, I really don't know what I know. I want to do it. The second time I just looking. I think I need to go about that.
Speaker 5: Okay, So the fact that you're going through a phone, it says that it's already something that she's like, you have an inkling that she's doing something right.
Speaker 2: You don't trust if you're going through a phone, is that right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, I'm gonna be rid.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be real first. I gotta say that first.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 3: I did do something like I got caught up two months ago that way, but I ain't. I ain't really had nothing.
Speaker 4: So you cheated, so you insecurity. Now you go through your girl phone and you found some penises.
Speaker 2: I love the honesty though, I love the honesty.
Speaker 5: I think this is just a communication thing because I think you feeling guilty because she caught you up doing something, and just like MV said, you know, it's now the guilty conscience, you waking up everything like damn, now what she doing because she she caught me and she she probaking. You know, can have some have anybody, and she wants you broaking have anybody that you want.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 6: I think this is just a communication thing.
Speaker 5: You'll need to meet back and get back with each other before something goes wrong like tremendously because you said this is the third time.
Speaker 2: And don't and don't get comfortable.
Speaker 5: Don't get comfortable going in each other's phones because y'all still y'all gonna develop a toxic streak. And that's not what y'all, That's not what y'all need to do so, if you're serious about not stepping out again or not really doing something or whatever, you need to sit down and have a conversation with her because two wrongs don't make her right.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, I appreciate getting man.
Speaker 2: I love you too, getting done. But he ain't saying.
Speaker 4: He ain't saying what he's seen in the phone on the phone. What you see what he's seeing her talking to want the phone?
Speaker 3: Man? Man, I do, And she's saying that she ain't had talked to her. She picked up his same and too big. I said, Oh, man, I can't let him get hold of her.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it don't seem like she do like the big thing. So I think he's I think she's safe. I don't think she want him because this thing is too big.
Speaker 3: So you're good, you swell good man, man, man, Man, she's trying. Man, I'm gonna just go ahead.
Speaker 5: I'm done, okay, all right, Well, I wish you the best, baby, you say, because she don't like the big thing, So what's all right?
Speaker 2: Hello? Hello, what's your question for Jess bro?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm just trying to figure out, like my egg time to figure I'm insecure and I'm unsure and I'm unhappy with myself when she the one who made me that way, like I never like, for a whole two years, I've been the one that takes care of her, making sure she's making sure she got the place lay her head, making sure she was good. Now she cheated on me, and now she's trying to say that I'm insecure and I'm unsure with myself, Like, like, how could that be?
Speaker 2: Damn right?
Speaker 5: You cheated on me after I then took care of your ass and all of that, And yes, I'm a little insecure, And it's okay as a man to say that. You don't have to hide and feel like you're too you know, masculine to say, look, yo, you put some insecurities up in my head.
Speaker 2: When you cheated on me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I thought I was already doing everything right and then you still cheated. What more do you want from me?
Speaker 2: Seriously?
Speaker 3: Exactly?
Speaker 11: And there's always this one guy that she run to every time we get into it and.
Speaker 3: Gave you be something petty. You know what I'm saying that she always wanted this one guy who got a house and a car or whatever.
Speaker 10: Now when we met, I didn't have ball that we were staying out of a hotel, so but I still made sure she had everything. It was times where I made sure she a good food restaurant food and not gonna get me a cup.
Speaker 2: Noodle or something.
Speaker 10: You know what I'm saying in my door, and you know what I'm saying. And it was just the fact that she was always run to this guy. Now she telling me that she's sleeping in the car.
Speaker 3: I'm like, where is the boy you? Yeah? Where's all these other dudes that you were talking to her running to?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 3: Behind my back, like like like what is that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Where is where you?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 5: I tell you what I think. As long as she is not in the car behind the dumpster or anything, I think she could. It's a lot of safe parking lots. She can go parking and be in the car. Because I think you did exactly all that you needed to do. And it's a great woman out there waiting for a king like you. And that's that's all it is, all right, bro on, no problem.
Speaker 4: This is soft boy errow man. This is two two gentlemen that called the pick expressing himselves. And I love it all right, poor boys out there, man, Yeah, man, step chee guys thirty. Yeah, there were those two good kings over there, said he got her real food and he ate noodles and oodles, so she can have apple Bee's.
Speaker 2: And yup right, yup, yup.
Speaker 5: And then the other guy, what you just said, he had a little thing and and that and that that probably put him a little bit over the edge more with the insecurities.
Speaker 2: Envy damn.
Speaker 6: He just had to ask, well, what did you see when you went.
Speaker 2: In the phone?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 2: Why would just carrious?
Speaker 4: All right, well eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five one, just fix my mess?
Speaker 2: You have relationship issues, problems? Call her now. It's the breakfast Club. Good morning, I'm very much messy. Let me fix that.
Speaker 4: Good morning everybody. It's DJ Envy Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast Club. It's time for just fix my mess. If you han't issues problems in your relationship, Jess Hilarious is here. She helped me out with all your problems. Alright, let's go to the phone lines along.
Speaker 2: Who's this tennis? What's up?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 2: What's your question for?
Speaker 3: Jess? I need to disfigure out how to make this mover, because all right, we broke up last year or whatever, you know, had our little problems. And after we broke up, we stayed together for the blue while. So might have moved anyway that she wasn't saving. She drinks a lot at the Lost Story. So she got into my son. My son is thirteen years old. She got in his face, police got called. I shopped the chargers, everything one away. My summer's out of state. So he comes to it on the summer time. Now you just got out here this summer. This whole year, I've been going up to my daughter to school. She him for five minutes because she won't let me get on the weekend at all. So my son keeps asking for the assistant. Sorry. We go after the school, we see the sister. He goes to get a hug. Surely did all right? Getting crazy called the seating for the school and everything swing me and all that. Yeah, boy mother, Yeah. So I'm like, am I do anything like anything? Like I'm a baby morefolder and I ain't doing nothing. Light of dolls every week. I know it might not stuggle up, but it's a lot. Twenty five years old. They'll buy my daughter clothes, sneakers. All I'm doing everything. What's the thief?
Speaker 2: How old is she?
Speaker 3: She's older the means she's like forty one.
Speaker 2: Damn you you made up of forty one and you twenty five?
Speaker 3: No, I ain't twenty five. Thirty nine, I.
Speaker 2: Thought you said she was twenty five. I was gonna say, oh yeah, I got do you? That's what happened. Okay.
Speaker 5: So I think, honestly, is just now legal trouble because then when now now? Because it is too much, it's too it's too provocative. Now it's like she she's trying to provoke you to do something that you that you shouldn't, that it could get you in a lot of trouble at the school, whiling out at the school and all of that, and embarrassing the kids because that's literally who is hurting at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: The kids got to go to that school. Yeah, right, are you with someone else?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're single?
Speaker 1: Doing you?
Speaker 2: Is she over you?
Speaker 8: Or do you know?
Speaker 2: Be honest?
Speaker 3: Do you?
Speaker 2: Is she over you?
Speaker 3: She should be?
Speaker 2: When's the last time y'all dealt with each other?
Speaker 3: Months?
Speaker 2: Months, months, months?
Speaker 5: All right, get off my phone? That's what that You still being a down? That's the problem. And she wilding outcause you're doing you, you're giving a hope.
Speaker 2: All who's there is Hi?
Speaker 1: My name's ty Lexis.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi Lexis. Okay girl?
Speaker 4: All right, well, you know, first, take us off bluetooth, turn your radio down, and what's your question for Jess.
Speaker 1: I don't know whether I should just completely leave this guy alone or if I lost out on a good man my own issues.
Speaker 2: You know, Okay, what's up?
Speaker 3: Alrighty?
Speaker 1: So we met. We've been going on two years a special relationship. He's a really hard working man. We both do have kids from our previous relationship, but you know, we can conflict with that. Each person in our old relationship does not like us for their own person of course, so that kind of started some issues. I am Polyrainian, so I was always okay with having us a girlfriend or whatever. But what I'm not okay with is don't do it sneaky. If I'm okay with it. Yeah, that has led to more situations, and then it got kind of deeper, to some more situations that I really can't get into right now. But I basically came to him one day and I said, you know what, I need sixty days to myself because if I can't be good for myself, I can't be good for you. And I feel like at that point he was like, well, you're breaking over, and I'm like, no, I'm not. I'm telling you that I have to have this time for myself, so therefore I can be a better woman for me and for us.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So now now that we're over or whatever, he goes and I just see him giving all these people like this attention, these women, these men, like all this attention. And now that I am kind of like in a better space and now I'm at for attention, it's like as if I'm begging for it. So I just blocked him on everything, and I'm like, I'm going to go about my life. But then the more I think about it, I'm like, well, did I lose aut kind of because I mean, he was here with me when I was going through my issues, but it's like he was aware of my issues right through the whole time, but never really helped me with these issues, Like how can you tell me?
Speaker 10: For months?
Speaker 1: You see, and I was depressed, but never helped me through that.
Speaker 5: That's crazy, okay, And I want you to understand sometimes people don't know how to help you, you know, and situations like if you're depressed and you because a lot of times people don't even want to talk about why they're depressed, and a lot of times some people like to salk in it instead of because they don't know how to come up out of it. So you just wanted Sometimes people just like to salk in it, and sometimes you need that person to be a light to guide you through, but a lot of times some people just want to get over it themselves. So maybe he didn't really know how to assess you, assess you with that, But if is that why you said you needed to break the sixty days because he didn't know how, so you wanted to go try to do it on your own. Like, I'm confused about why you needed the sixty day break anyway, because it has to be a reason.
Speaker 1: It's like, you're right, because we was doing some issues and I felt like the issues just kept getting deeper and deeper and deeper. So I was like, you know what, maybe I need to cract myself because I am the person where I am here for you from day one. You don't have to put a ninety day nothing. The first day you meet me and the first day are energy is align. You are my person.
Speaker 3: Your problems are my problems.
Speaker 1: I'm here for you whatever you need me.
Speaker 3: I'm right.
Speaker 1: And I think that was another problem.
Speaker 9: People don't know how.
Speaker 5: To well, look, let's look at it this, let's look at it like this. You if you are, if you are that person, why Polly, Because now you're bringing in other people, so then you're not the only person you're you're bringing it. How can you have one person but you are attracted to many people at any given time.
Speaker 2: Or I'm not.
Speaker 6: I don't know if I'm mixing up the definition.
Speaker 5: But y'all, you you're you're, you're okay with a third party that that that could easily make a man or any other companion feel you know that they're they're sharing, they're sharing that there's no it's too much going on. And I'm repeating what you said. It just got deeper and it was so much going on. Polyamory is is a lot.
Speaker 2: That's a lot. Anything more than two people, it's a lot.
Speaker 5: So I always say, people gonna practice this, y'all gotta make sure y'all have an understanding. Because you you said when you first called that it was sneaky like you didn't want him to be sneaking to do it. It shouldn't even it shouldn't even be a thing. How can you have a person and you, Polly, you can't have a person. You gotta have persons. That's where everything comes in.
Speaker 4: She blowing your back out? You checking all types of orgasms. He can't make you have it's gona make him feel away.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's the other version.
Speaker 1: Yes, wait did she did he say she blow backround?
Speaker 16: Oh?
Speaker 2: Two guys, Okay, it could be anyway, That's what I said. I said, you know, she could be using her tongue making you and he can't get you to you know. Oh yeah, So I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think you gotta figure out who you. I don't think you I don't know if you lost out or not, because it's a lot of details.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: But I think you have to figure out what you want. I think you have to figure out what you want and why you want to be Polly so bad? When you when you are great just by yourself.
Speaker 1: You're right, Well, I just like women. I like women are like men. So I was like, all right, that's work.
Speaker 2: Ain't nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 5: But when, but when it becomes a problem. Then it's like, oh, best of both worlds kind of.
Speaker 2: Get ugly, you little greedy, greedy so it's your little greedy ass. But yo, check back in with me. I'm so sorry about that. Here by Alexis Steeler. All right, all right, well let's get straight into the rumors.
Speaker 20: It's yeah, is the R Report.
Speaker 2: The Breakfast Club? Honey, get up real quick.
Speaker 5: Ray J takes his children to school for the first time. So his daughter Melody is five and Epic Ray is three. This was just interesting because yesterday was what June what twenty fourth or twenty ye June twentieth, and I thought school was out.
Speaker 2: What damn school they go to?
Speaker 5: I know it's kids are Asian, and you know, usually in China to go to school all year round, but they don't live in China, right, I mean, I know they're Asian, but it's like they are their mother Princess.
Speaker 2: Love is blazing.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, so they like three fourth something like that, but they definitely big Asian and I didn't know like that they were still in school.
Speaker 2: I think, yes, it was my kids last day of school. School was over summertime.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, unless they're going all year around. I man, I'm not sure, but Ray, you did not take your kids to school. Princess took the kids to school with you. You just wrote in the car because she because you know it's it's we got audio for it.
Speaker 2: I mean, we really want to hear go ahead.
Speaker 23: And now I just took my kids to school for the first time. Man, brankals it was an emotional and blah blah, I choked up. So that's how I feel, not an emotion with the person either, like wander to do all parents feel like that. And they took their kids to school for the first shot.
Speaker 2: You think it happens like that for the second time too.
Speaker 3: I think it's the first thing.
Speaker 5: Now, it's so funny how he always have a sexy night radio voice on, Like Yo, ray J is so funny.
Speaker 2: Now, let me ask you.
Speaker 4: Was it his kids first day of school? Meaning because you know, there's an age limit when you could bring your kid to school. So if it was this kid's first birthday, maybe they just allowed him in school and that was the first time they were taking him to school. Yeah, I think it was Ray's first time taking them to school.
Speaker 2: I think that.
Speaker 6: I think Little Melody was already in school.
Speaker 5: I think she should be in like she's five, she should be in like a pre k or kindergarten or something like that. But I'm saying they should be out by now. But either way, it was ray first time riding along. Basically, he helped me with the babies the school. All right, Sexy Red gets candid about two times chlamydia. Doctor, I'm not reporting on that. Sexy Red like she apparently came out and said that she trusted a guy twice about giving her chlamydia and all of that.
Speaker 6: Yo, real quick, is we already trying to deal with the booty whole?
Speaker 2: Brown is?
Speaker 5: I think some of these girls going these podcasts and they should just leave some of their business off off off of these podcasts. It's like, yo, all right, don't nobody really want to know that.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't like she she's over your baby.
Speaker 2: Girl, you're a woman. Don't don't do that. Don't do that.
Speaker 5: Leave some of your business to yourself. Well, did you know how many times you had chlamodia or none of it?
Speaker 4: But it is curable, right, it's treated by professional results within days two weeks.
Speaker 2: Did you just through research?
Speaker 4: I did because I don't know, because I know something you got to keep for the rest of your life.
Speaker 2: Some is you get treated like, what's what's the one that you have ever herpes herpees.
Speaker 5: That's the one, yep. But it's interesting because you have a song my my kucha pink, my booted whole brown correct, and then you go on the podcast and you talk about how you caught colamitea twice baby girl and why she still ain't gonna be nigga scared.
Speaker 2: They're still gonna be like, yeah, I mean we can carre it. Come on over here anyway.
Speaker 5: Cardi P Cardi B paid ten thousand dollars of her own money for the bow Deck video, I mean the bow that yellow video. So yesterday Cardi tweeted that she spent ten thousand dollars to fun bock yellow yellow video.
Speaker 6: I don't know what's going on bo that yellow bow that yellow Okay song twist them.
Speaker 5: It was previously reported that Cardi was passionate about it, but her label they didn't believe in the video enough to put ten thousand behind it, so she said, look, I'm going to invest this in my south and she that was ten k of her own money and Bodak Yellow is still her number one hit, still a number one hit to this day.
Speaker 2: And I think they shot that in Dubai. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she spent her own money so that this is a great example of just investing yourself and investing in yourself if you believe enough in yourself, because she did that. But one thing we always know about Cardy from even seeing her the first time that I've seen her on Love and Hip Hop, She's always set, I'm gonna make it in the music. I'm gonna make it. I'm gonna be big. She did, and no matter how many people kick that down, she was already she was up there. So I wanted to give a big.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Cardy Beach shot the body.
Speaker 5: Yes, Off set in Quavo reunited for Takeoff's birthday. Family and fans of Takeoff celebrated what would have been takeoffs twenty ninth birthday.
Speaker 2: He was so young and in an.
Speaker 5: Instant Instagram post, we see that Quavo and Offset they don't we don't know what they were talking about whatever. It just seems that they were having a conversation to get him and talking. We don't know if this is the beginning of you know, reunite, you know, brides good, which is great, but we do know that their at least cordial and I love that, so we love to see.
Speaker 2: That that's right.
Speaker 4: And you know, the in fact they allegedly got into an argument or fight in one of the awards shows. So the fact that they're there now and hopefully they're talking and hopefully you know, who cares about the music.
Speaker 2: I just hope that those brothers.
Speaker 4: Could just heal and make sure that they're good and make sure that they love that you know, takes family and all that.
Speaker 2: So all right, well that's just with the mess.
Speaker 4: And when we come back eight hundred and five, eight five, one oh five, when we got you mixed and we got a lot more to talk about. We got to talk about Farrell's fashion show over in Paris, and also Johnny Blaze, Yes.
Speaker 6: Johnny Blaze and Meghan James.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll talk about that next to the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Good morning, like everybody, it's DJ Envy Charlamagne the God we are the Breakfast Club. Jess Hilarious is here. Just want to salute to Pharrell. Fharell had his fashion show. You know, he's the head creator Elva at Louis Vuitton, so he had his first fashion show. The clips actually walked in the show. Jay Z performed so many celebrities, but they've seen Bustin Rhymes, I've seen Swiss Speeds, I've seen Beyonce, I've seen Rihanna Asap, Rocky Asap Ferg, I've seen Timberland. There was so many people in the audience, so salute to Pharrell and jay Z actually performed I Love I Love That.
Speaker 5: And did you also see that he had a lot of gospel being played by a live band.
Speaker 2: Yes, he killed that. I think that was a new song.
Speaker 5: I don't know, it's a couple of them. Yeah, it felt good. It really felt good. It's like gospel. It's like he had a choir, all black choir, like killed it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I see they push it. I think, I don't know if it's push a T song, if it's a clip song. I see they premiered a new song as they were walking, and it seemed like he took shots. People saying he took shots to Jim Jones. So we'll see when that song gets released him So probably this Friday.
Speaker 6: He took shots at Jim Jones yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that's what it seems like. That's what people are saying. Okay. And then also you were talking about Johnny Blaze. What happened with Johnny Blair?
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: So for those who don't know who Johnny Blaze is, Johnny Blaze is the former Love and Hip Hop reality show star and Megan James is the former BCG Bad Girls Club reality show star. So Megan James has a podcast, right, and she bought Johnny Blaze on the show, and they we have audio for this, right, Red, All right, so we can play that.
Speaker 13: Your expert said that you was okay, right? Yeah, probably his daddy is. But that's about it. Okay. So I brought a drug test for you today. Wait, how long have you been clean? And so you only smoke weed?
Speaker 2: Pretty much?
Speaker 22: Okay, guys, So Johnny's gonna prove to us today that she is no longer a crackhead because okay, and she's gonna.
Speaker 13: Wait me, I don't want to come with you. I'm just saying you want you want to go your Okay? So our makeup arter is on set. What's your name?
Speaker 2: Bring?
Speaker 22: The makeup artist is gonna go with Johnny to take this drug test because she says she is not a crackhead anymore, you.
Speaker 13: Know, because crackheads really do be doing too much Jesus.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: So Mega released that clip to promote the episode, which obviously is clickbaitable, but instead of picking people's curiosity, she got a bunch of backlash. The fans asked Johnny why she didn't swing on Meghan, and she later explained why and this said, they're gonna understand what happens when Johnny goes off or any of what y'all wanted me to do people soon, people, I'm not tripping.
Speaker 13: I didn't mind taking the time.
Speaker 1: Do nothing.
Speaker 13: She's doing her job.
Speaker 6: I really can't be ahead people for doing their job.
Speaker 5: All right, Well, I like that, but for those who don't know Johnny Blaze's past, she has a pass like she goes off. When she go off, she do go off, so she is right when Johnny Blaze go off.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 5: But Meghan got upset and sent Johnny a text explaining that she didn't defend her properly. A legend that the drug test was Johnny's idea and when Meghan agreed to it, Johnny let her take the fall, Johnny claimed that she was trying to come to Megan's defense but was having issues with her Instagram page just you know, coincidentally that was perfect timing.
Speaker 2: But once Megan came.
Speaker 5: At her being about you know, about being fakeing regretting doing her favor, she obviously didn't feel the need to come to her defense.
Speaker 6: So they did a lot of back and forth.
Speaker 5: Yesterday to me, all right, Johnny, I'm mad at you because you sat there and you let her call you a crack I mean, you know, you just let her say that word like it's like that that's yeah, we used that, we laugh at that. But nobody wants to be called a crackhead, right, you know what I'm saying. Nobody wants to be called a crackhead. And she didn't say it one time, not twice. If you watched the whole interview, she said it a bunch of times. And then Meghan's tone is really what gets me. That's why I be like, why do y'all keep sitting down with her like it's no way, Yeah, she just would have been dragged.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, but was this pre planned?
Speaker 4: Like it was it pre planned? I'm gonna call your crackhead, you're gonna take the test.
Speaker 2: I don't think that part.
Speaker 5: That part was not planned. I know, I know it was planned that for them to take the drug test. Johnny wanted to take the drug test to prove that. I guess she's no longer on crack or whatever. But it's just how you said. And then Meghan just advice, Yo, you gotta show you need to learn how to talk to your people. You need to learn how to talk to your guests, because you make somebody not even want to come up there, or you're gonna make somebody want to come up there and smack you. That's just what the world is today. And it's easy to get in the room and smack somebody, you know what I'm saying. Like it's just a podcast show. You know what I'm saying, it's your own camera, it's your own production. That's what you're gonna make somebody do. Then you're already a former Bad Girls Club person, you know what I mean. So the energy that you have, the energy that you're inviting your room, I would just kind of like like optimistic a little bit like like I don't know, how can we say that be a little bit more positive, be optimistic about guests a little bit, because it's your tone and all of that. Johnny, I think if you had a problem with her calling you that many crack heads, you should have said it right there, like, all right, keep it cute, because I'm not a crackhead, and even if I was, this is not what you're gonna address me as here, Okay, so keep it cute. I'm mad at both of them, like you let her do that, and then Megan, you did that. So that's that's that's my opinion.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, to be continued.
Speaker 4: Right when we come back, we got the positive note, Can you give us some positivity when we come back.
Speaker 2: You feel a little positive after you.
Speaker 5: Just you know, yeah, you know, let me take a few minutes to get positive because that just made me mad.
Speaker 2: So give me a second. All right, we'll do that when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning. But Envy.
Speaker 4: Now I'm telling you about Verizon My plan. Now check this out. My plan gives you control over your phone plan. And to celebrate, we're giving you guys control over which songs get played on Freaky Friday. It's between Kelly Rowland Motivation Usha you got It Bad and Beyonce Drunken Love. So all you gotta do is go to our socials right now to vote for the song that you want to hear, and then tune in Friday to hear if your song was chosen. My plan is all about having control, get exactly what you want, only pay for what you need, all on the network you want.
Speaker 2: That's for Razon and when we.
Speaker 4: Come back, we got the positive notice the Breakfast Club, good.
Speaker 2: Morning, pointing everybody.
Speaker 4: It's DJ Envy Charlamagne, the guy we are the Breakfast Club ess Hilarious is here.
Speaker 2: You guys, have a great day.
Speaker 4: We'll see you tomorrow. We got a special guest stopping through. Should be very interesting. Yes, I will tell you who that is later. But it's time for positive note. You have some positivity for the people.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's the thing I did, I think I did.
Speaker 6: I'm refreshed, Okay.
Speaker 5: The positive note for the day is take a swing with the ball and if you miss a pen, try again.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 6: I went bowling last night and you know what.
Speaker 2: Goodbye?
Speaker 4: We see you all them all now, goodbye Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: You gonna finish or y'all done?