Speaker 1: Good morning, Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: I love this. Charlemagne is out just Hilarius's good mona. He stead up playing it? Jess, what up?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 2: He was going on? Yesterday? I walked in.
Speaker 4: You said, if you look like you tied, like you didn't get no sleep last night. Bro, it looked like you didn't sleep at all.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: You said you was gonna come to the Caboaet, the cabaret, you know, the Cabawaet, the cabaweight. You said you was coming through the coboet. You said you was coming to the Puerto Rican Princess caboat.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 1: She was looking for you, and sir, she saw me and she took it all out on me. And now I know, I'm literally just coming in to work. I just ran into work from partying. Now let me tell ya, so, Jacely and Hernandaz will be joining us this morning. Last night she was performing at Starlet's. Her cabaret was performing at Starlet's. H she told us. She told Jess and myself that it was an early show was gonna start at six, and we did ten.
Speaker 2: I knew that was but cat, my cat dropped put.
Speaker 1: The clothes bombs or whatever you got. She came out, Yeah, I said she. I don't know if she was trying to be Lauren Hell or Nita Baker. Baby came out at ten, supposed to come out at eight thirty. She came out at ten.
Speaker 2: Listen, but it's six now, So why did y'all stay there all night? No?
Speaker 3: Listen?
Speaker 1: He had an at the party, dinner after at the party, and then I make Dave Chappelle, you never know who you meet in a room. That's why you can't judge certain people. Right with Dave Schappelle, No, that's not it.
Speaker 2: We doesn't get to it.
Speaker 1: We just went to Jocelyn and Starlings and then David Chappelle. I'm like, David Sappelle was starlin with jo Okay whatever. I met somebody in a room at Jocelyn's. Catboy, that was like, hey, Dave Chappelle wants to meet you. You run to mee Dave Chappelle tonight after this party. I was like, yeah, it was okay, cool, he's doing a party. I mean he's doing a show. I was like, he's on a show in New York. Yeah, he always does these little small open mics. I've heard that, never saw it right. Donald Rollins was here a couple weeks ago. He told us, I thought I thought Shorty was bluffing.
Speaker 2: She took me there.
Speaker 1: I could tell her she was. She was real and in the middle of the cabaway it was her. She was looking like miss Honey, the teacher from Matilda. I was like, God, damn, what you doing in here? And she was like, oh, you know, I'm just here. I was like, all right, showing want nothing to do.
Speaker 2: What was going on here? She probably is like a higher up person.
Speaker 1: Anyway, rolled with her to see Dave met Dave chilled with days, Oh my god, heard Dave Chappelle freestylar set, and just spent not spent the night with him, don't y'all relax, but like I spent a long time there just getting to know who I look up to.
Speaker 2: It was a great experience. And I looked up and it was four o'clock and he was like, I gotta COVID, I gotta be, I gotta be somewhere.
Speaker 1: I fell asleep in the uber black, and I came, all right, well, wi's your sister.
Speaker 2: Did you leave her at the club?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: She still probably drunk somewhere. My son is somewhere. You gotta work, That's all we know.
Speaker 4: All right, well, we're gonna get the show cracking. We got front page news. Teslim Figure will be joining us.
Speaker 2: So this is what I learned.
Speaker 4: I learned jess Hilarius without with Jocelyne Hernandez, who's gonna be joining us next hour. I learned that she seeing a random white person and a random white person said.
Speaker 2: Follow me, and you followed them. You followed a random white person.
Speaker 4: Didn't know where they were going, I swear, And you know, you could have went to another country like they did that test.
Speaker 2: Before, but you care. You followed the random white.
Speaker 1: Person, but she led you to. Dave Chappelle asked. It was the only white in the middle of all of the Bronx blacks. So it was like, okay, what are you here for? She was like, I'll tell you what I'm here for, and she took me there.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 4: All right, we're gonna kick it with just uh Teslim figure when we come back. Also, they got one hour left to find those people on the submarine. And now it's only one hour, one hour left.
Speaker 3: Seven.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they said after seven o'clock there's gonna be no more oxygen for them, all right.
Speaker 2: From Page News. Next, it's the Breakfast Club. Goo morning everybody. It's dj en V.
Speaker 1: Charlomagne, the God we are the Breakfast Club. Jess Hilarious is here, how co hosts.
Speaker 4: Yes, Charlomagne is out for a couple of days, and let's get in some front page news Morning Tesla, good.
Speaker 5: Morning, Good morning, dj Envy, Good morning, Jess Hilarious. Congrats on meeting your uh, your mentor.
Speaker 2: I guess that was that what you would call ass.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Dave Chappelle is one of the greatest mentors to have when you are a stand up comedian.
Speaker 4: That's right now on this list. Every morning we have a list of subjects that we discuss. And I bumped that list a little bit because I'm into this submarine.
Speaker 2: I don't know if.
Speaker 1: Too you said, he got one out and I got want to do a left as you need to fill USA.
Speaker 2: It was a little feeling, if you can, they got one an left and you bumped it in.
Speaker 5: You bumped it in yesterday too, just for those who are listening, so so so just so people know because and this is I'm glad you did bumping in, because I do want people to know, you know, like how this works when we're doing the front page news. So I'm in, as Envy likes to remind folks. So I'm up at three am in the morning. So when we're getting these stories, whether it's this story or any other story, a lot of these stories I'm preparing the night before, and so the updates when we're doing developing stories, whether it's on the submersible, whether it's on a mass shooting, anything that happens within the last twenty four hours, I am depending upon information coming from Associated Press the night before, and a lot of that information doesn't change because I'm literally up in the middle of the night when i come log in with you guys. So yesterday, just to do a quick update, we were talking about it not being a toilet on the submersible, and at that particular time, they did not report that there was a toilet, you know, they said that the five people standing up that were on the submersible had to see chriss cross applesolls that they couldn't even stand up, and so a lot of the analysts were saying, you know that they had to use the restroom in bottles. So getting off the air, just to make a long story short, getting off the air when another update came out with ABC's saying that there was, you know, some type of way to relieve themselves.
Speaker 2: And I believe it looks.
Speaker 5: Kind of like a what like a kind of like a bedpan type of thing, So there's not a physical restroom, but there is something to relieve themselves. So I wanted to make that quick correction. But yes, a m is when they said they will be running out of oxygen on the submersible. Still a lot of crews out there trying to figure out what those sounds were a lot of folks were saying, you know, well, the ocean's not a quiet place, so you could be hearing sound from anywhere. But they said that the patterns is what they're finding encouraging. But again, no guarantee. They don't know what the sounds are. They're still trying to figure it out. They've been in close contact with the family, you know, to just kind of let them know. They're trying to keep hope alive. And then I just went on a deep dive with the fun intendent on this on this story and just saw a lot of folks who, you know, this is not the first time that people have actually went down to the Titanic.
Speaker 2: You know, humans have done this before.
Speaker 5: And there was one guy that said when he went down that they that the the summers will they were in got called in the propeller and it took them about two hours just to you know, to be able to remove themselves from propel.
Speaker 2: So this has happened before. But just as a point of.
Speaker 5: Clarity, wells don't even go down this deep. This is like the as deep as a Grand Canyon twice. So we're talking about really really deep in the ocean. And so we're just gonna keep, you know, seeing what happens.
Speaker 2: You don't know what's down in.
Speaker 1: You don't know if it's another type of species, I'll be thinking different, like extra terrestrial type of stuff, I'll be thinking different.
Speaker 2: That's what they were saying. They were seeing.
Speaker 4: When you go to a certain depth, there's like a fish with like fings. Yes, all these type of squids that are like fifteen feet long.
Speaker 1: Just never it on cover under the air like we've never I mean down there, we've never been down there.
Speaker 2: That's not even for human life.
Speaker 4: Now, I know you want to jump into the store employee that colls cops on a black couple for buying high ticket items.
Speaker 2: What happened in this situation? Yeah, quickly a bed, bathroom beyond his face.
Speaker 5: An online backlash after staff in an Ohio a store called the police on a black couple and accused them of shoplifting because they had too many high ticket items in the cart. Lamar Richards asked why the police were called, and one of the workers asked the employee that called the police to join the conversation.
Speaker 2: Let's take a listen to the exchange and talk about on the other side. You called the police while we were still on this side of the store. We were here for over an hour, so you call the police when we first really got in here. Okay, time out.
Speaker 6: Coming here?
Speaker 2: What you're saying? Sure, come on, they.
Speaker 7: Want to know.
Speaker 2: Why want to talk because the person who did it. Yeah, well, we're a profile exactly called right, it's your right to do well, yeah, you hear right.
Speaker 8: So you're right to do what's right to call because you thought the three black people were shotlifting, Why they didn't you called the police.
Speaker 2: You said, we have a potential shoplifting. So you did say that.
Speaker 3: M M.
Speaker 2: Yeah, See I'm petty.
Speaker 4: See what I would do is I would buy everything possible that my American Express can handle, and then I would turn it all. Or I would go home and I have a jaw full of pennies, and I would pay with pennies, and I would make them count on every last goddamn penny store. And then after I buy it, then I would return it all. Like I would definitely would be that petty. I would want to put those workers and those people in such a problem, in a place of uncomfortability that they would never do that again.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, in this case, since Bed Bathroom Beyond a great idea for those who are looking for petty ways to do stuff, but in this case, Bed Bathroom Beyond is closing, So all of their stores are closing on June thirty, so.
Speaker 2: It is going to be a final sale.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and some of the party cities, just as f y is also closing and the Bye Bye Baby store. So a great idea, but in this case there were final sales, and so I guess they were assuming, you know that maybe people were being you know, in the shoplifting. Now, this particular couple just bought a new home, so they came in and he went further on the same you know, yeah, this was a closing sale. You know, I didn't know I had to get I could only get a certain amount of items. And I just want to give you a couple of facts. Let's see what the FBI says about the shoplifting, because you know, I love facts. Sixty one percent of property crimes, which include shoplifting, sixty one percent were committed by white people, thirty two percent by black people, So less than half of who's actually being arrested for shoplifting or black people.
Speaker 2: So that was a profile and gone wrong. And then just so folks know that people are not making this up.
Speaker 5: Case, Western assistant professor did a study in New York on middle and working class black consumers.
Speaker 2: Out of fifty five of those interviewed.
Speaker 5: Eighty percent said they experienced microaggressions only and being profiled as shoplifters. The microaggressions just so people understand, that's when you're being followed around, if you're asking, you know, if you're needing additional help, if you're being ignored, you know, those types of things.
Speaker 2: So this is a real thing. In the survey also showed that white employees.
Speaker 5: White employees were even found to profile black consumers, so this is a real thing. There's also a case study about this as well, and lawsuits where people have sued and won, you know, based on this type of profile.
Speaker 1: That's crazy that they was getting judged for buying a high ticket items. Me and my boyfriend just went there and spent seven hundred and forty one dollars because they are closing, so everything is like between sixty to seventy five percent off, right, everything, So we're gonna get hot ticket and nothing is high ticket. We're gonna get high ticket items, get ticket items everything. Like we almost spent one thousand bucks and got like so much stuff for the house because everything is like seventy five percent off.
Speaker 4: I just think it's so understanding. I don't think it is so sad because I don't think there's a black person or minority person listening that hasn't been followed in the store before, it hasn't felt disrespected, like their money doesn't matter, the money doesn't count. When they go into us particular store. It could be there, it could be anywhere. It could be when they try to purchase a car, and I know we got to go. But one one situation, I was a teenager and I was in one of these stores one time and my father was with me, and and me and my father, you know, I went one way, my dad went the other way, and my dad knew a security guy I was in there because it was my dad's ex partner.
Speaker 2: And the guy was actually following me around and didn't know that I was. He was son.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and my dad, why are you following my son? Why are you following him? He's like, oh, no, we're just looking to make sure he don't steal anythings. So my dad was like, that's my son. But so that that's what they do, which is sad but very sad, and I'm sorry that that couple had to go through that and deal with that.
Speaker 2: But that is front page news. We'll see in a couple of minutes. Tests absolutely, thank you.
Speaker 4: Get it off your chest eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need the vent phone lines of wide open again eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Hit us up right now, get it off your chest and Jocelyn her name, this will be joining us. Next hour is the Breakfast Club. Good morning the Breakfast Club. This is your time to get it.
Speaker 2: Off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast Club. Hello? Who's this year?
Speaker 3: And you know the mellow? What's the word?
Speaker 2: Mellow? What's propping?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 3: Say?
Speaker 2: What's up the jest?
Speaker 3: Yo? What's up are you feeling?
Speaker 2: I'm good? Baby?
Speaker 9: What's side your first?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 9: Don't call me baby?
Speaker 3: Y'all love you?
Speaker 9: I told boom right, I have a like that's need to get.
Speaker 2: Off my tea And lets.
Speaker 9: Though world know that natural women are still in like for me, like I'm out of all these bdls and I'm not Brazilian Butler's because the women with Brazilian Butler's look good for me like this she sy mustache exactly, But I'm not gonna hold you like the bb I'm talking about is the booty and baby legs, like stop it. I don't want to see that in the undressed. I don't like, I don't want to do what I'm resting to like yours with it like enough enough.
Speaker 2: I'm with you, Mellon. I mean, I say we need to get back to the just natural beauty.
Speaker 4: I mean, what is doing out there to a lot of these kids, A lot of these children where they feel like they want to be there, say their favorite celebrity is very scary. There's nothing more beautiful than than just a beautiful woman with that's natural, has natural curves.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: I agree with you.
Speaker 9: Now work too, and then they have the nerves to start workout playing like what wow.
Speaker 1: Wild Listen, I am gonna say that they have to. They have to work out to keep that BBL up.
Speaker 2: Babe.
Speaker 1: You can't just get a BBL and then expect to look good just because you got a BBO.
Speaker 2: You have to work out. So that's why they're working out there. Hello. Who's this? Hello? This is Jamaica.
Speaker 11: I live in North Carolina.
Speaker 3: Say it.
Speaker 10: They'll be exact, okay, Ship, it's how upset I am.
Speaker 3: Joscelyn, he.
Speaker 10: Is a guest on the show today. I don't know the missed.
Speaker 11: I saw the video, and when I saw the video, I wanted to come.
Speaker 12: Through the screen and.
Speaker 3: Serve Joscelyn.
Speaker 2: A real one like me, all Right, Jamiica.
Speaker 4: I mean, I can tell if your name is Jamaica, I can tell you a real one, you know. But you know this, this this show is the is the perfect balance of righteousness and ratchet.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 4: You know, one day we'll have uh, somebody talking about you know, Juneteenth and and and when the next day we'll have a politician on, and then the next day we'll have Joscelyn on.
Speaker 2: That's that's why this show is the breakfast up. We have a little bit of everything I.
Speaker 3: Love, but this is my thing.
Speaker 11: For so long, Jos's behavior and her attitude has been.
Speaker 10: That she can do what she wants, say what she wants front of us on people.
Speaker 11: And I didn't like to fact.
Speaker 10: I saw the video.
Speaker 11: There was guys and girls that was with Joplin that also attacked the girl.
Speaker 13: Joplin's maxed somebody in.
Speaker 11: The back of the head that had nothing to do with nothing and then got mad with the girl to a tweak on her. It's like everybody keeps condoning, everybody keep hyping it up, and she just need to meet her match.
Speaker 13: And I'm just want her to know I am her match.
Speaker 2: She can see, okay, Jamaica Calm down. We don't want you to go to jail. Jamaica. Calm down. Sounds like you got something living for you got some kids and some babies and something. Calm down, so it's whatever.
Speaker 1: It ain't worth that, Jamaica, Jamaica, we're not battling you out. Calm down, Calm down. But we will discuss that, and we will talk to her about that today, so you know she will be joining us next hour.
Speaker 2: But jo Jamaica, calm down.
Speaker 10: Okay, y'all got doting on the show today.
Speaker 2: I should be on the show, Jamaica. What are you doing next week? Because I need some security when I'm in La. Do you feel like we're just asking you?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 11: This is really funny that you said, because people around here that know.
Speaker 3: Me, they know me.
Speaker 10: Like what you see is what you need.
Speaker 11: This is meet all the time.
Speaker 2: I'm serious. How much do you charge that I need a right soldier just the case for you.
Speaker 11: It'll be free just to come in and meet you, Charlamagne, and maybe even just because I love it.
Speaker 2: I love you too, baby, Well, thank you, Jamaica.
Speaker 4: Get it off your chest eight hundrenk five eight five one oh five one if you need to vent hit us up now.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. It's a new days. If your time to get it off your chest? Wait up, whether you're mad or bless, time to get up and get something. Call up now. Eight hundred five eight five one o five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 3: This is movie?
Speaker 2: Hey Louis, get it off your chest? Good morning everybody, Good morning.
Speaker 14: And so what I wanted to know was in the form, the stupid form that we have to fill out when it's race, you have to put white, black, Hispanic, right, So when you guys talk about statistics, is Hispanics included in that weight?
Speaker 2: Oh you talk about the shoplifters? Yeah, well let's go to test or one test.
Speaker 5: Great question, And again I guess did you haven't miss Hernandez on the show. That was one of the things that people were bringing up last week when she was arrested, that she identified as white on her I don't know if you guys knew that, but she identified as white. There was a big thing going on as well. So people, according to the Census, you can if you're gonna identify with being having Hispanic and then what is your actual race. Some people identify as black, some people identify as white who come from you know, who have an Hispanic origin.
Speaker 2: So that's a great question.
Speaker 5: And that was a big big deal on last week because you know, there was the conversation I guess that she was having about race with Amber Rose. Oh yeah, and so yeah, people brought people brought that up and said, well, wait a minute, you identified as white.
Speaker 2: So great question.
Speaker 5: In that particular stat that I was using just to answer her question in the FBI, that particular one was saying black. So it could have been people who have you know, Hispanic heritage and not because it just says black.
Speaker 2: It just depends on how you identify. No, you didn't say Spanish or Hispanic.
Speaker 4: I did, like because every time we see someone black, I throw my Hispanic people in there because they they with us.
Speaker 2: But I just always sall throw them in as minorities.
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, there are some, there are some and there are some some studies that do break that down. But according to the FBI, again going by the census, it all depends on how this Spandic wants to identify. Some identify as white, like George Zimmerman, for example, huh. Or you may have some hispanishs who you know may say, hey, I'm Afro Latina and I'm going to identify as black, you know, Cardi b These are the questions that people have talked about many, many times.
Speaker 2: It just all depends on you know what you want to check the box? Sport got okay? Thank you? Hello?
Speaker 3: Who's is Hey? How's it going? Man? This is big Oh calling out of Charlotte, North Carolina.
Speaker 2: What's up being out? Get it off your check?
Speaker 3: I'm blessed, blessed at the air man. I've been listening to your shows a year. Man. I want to shout everybody out and let them know be blessed today.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 3: I lost my sight man in the pandemic. I was driving eighteen villas. Man, I'm thirty five years old. I got a daughter that's fourteen. I got three children. I'm part of three. I'm out here trying trying to make it the best way I can. Man, Dawters, Big and.
Speaker 2: Sport, how'd you lose your vision?
Speaker 7: Brother?
Speaker 3: Well, I break my breaks out on my track peddler and I had to make a split decision. Man, I ain't had to hit the car in front of where I would have took their life or take the ball. So I took the wall in order to save my own save other people lives down here with no sight because of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that we're blinded. Jesus Cleesus Christ nineteen.
Speaker 3: Out surgery reeprecated five.
Speaker 2: Can you still here more reasons?
Speaker 3: Brother?
Speaker 2: We appreciate it.
Speaker 3: I wanted to if it's possible, dj y, I would like to give about cash. If anybody want to help, hold on.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, let me get your cash up ahead. What's the cash, brother?
Speaker 10: Dollar?
Speaker 2: Fine?
Speaker 3: The letter O w I L L nine seven three.
Speaker 2: Nine seven three.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's old w I L L nine seven three. Our list is out there. Old O mar Was was a truck driver. His brakes went out on his truck and instead of crashing into the car in front of him, he decided to move it out the way and crash into a wall. And because of that he had to have numerous surgeries. He was resuscitated and he lost his vision. Let me ask you a question, was that your truck you were driving?
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, I was driving with the company.
Speaker 2: So you can't suit the company for not having breaks you know, doing the right thing with the break.
Speaker 3: Well, the problem is the problem here, man, You know, when you're driving on the rock, the rules playing a little different.
Speaker 2: Did you talk to an attorney? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I've been trying, man, I.
Speaker 4: Mean did you talk to a pit bull attorney? Like when that's like a serious attorney.
Speaker 2: I had a few and what did this happen?
Speaker 15: What?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Where's the business located?
Speaker 3: Uh? Lorth Carolina?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: I got an attorney. I don't know if he does work out of North Carolina. His name is he Dodd, Steve for Dodd.
Speaker 2: He gets. He gets a lot of.
Speaker 4: Money for people when you need it. He's a great attorney. He's also a great friend of mine. I'm gonna reach out to him and see if he could, you know, look into this case. Maybe he can help you out a little bit because he gets he gets to the money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, I appreciate it. Man. I thank y'all with y'all dude too, man, I every morning listen, guys man, just hilarious and all of them. Man, be happy to cracking up.
Speaker 2: All right, bro, I'm gonna throw some money in your cash too.
Speaker 4: Oh well, nine seven three old w I l L nine seven three and Steve Billy and Steven died. If you're listening, call me, man, we go, we got we gotta make sure this brother is okay, that's my my, my good friend in one of my attorneys.
Speaker 2: But oh well you you stay on the whole white fashion and all. Let me get your info. Okay, Yes, Steve Price, noah, yeh, I've seen him this morning? Up six you've seen you?
Speaker 1: Lord?
Speaker 2: I seen him something on Instagram. I supposed say, come on, why are you seeing this man?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: It was on Instagram. You know when you see someone Instagram is active. He's active. I was gonna say, why do you stopping at this house? Is now?
Speaker 4: You stupid guff? Just eight hundred and five eighty five one o five one? Now, Jess, we got rumors on the way.
Speaker 2: Yes we do. Don't ask me like I know. Well, we're gonna talk about Boosie.
Speaker 4: He was great at a bond, but he wasn't released. Really, Yes, well we'll talk about Boosy when we come back.
Speaker 2: You ain't nothing, yo, You ain't s all right?
Speaker 1: Just hilarious said, it's the breakfast Club, good boy, the breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Morning.
Speaker 4: Everybody's Steve j n V. Charlamagne the guy we are the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: Just hilarious? Is here? I am? Charlamage's out a couple of days. Let's get to the room. Miss, It's the room of Reportakfast Club. Get up in here.
Speaker 1: So Boosy is asking San Diego residence to protest on his behalf. Yesterday, Boosey sent out a tweet asking the people of San Diego to protest outside the courtroom today.
Speaker 2: This is very interesting, okay.
Speaker 1: So he asked for a bail and it was granted, but he didn't let him out, and he already paid.
Speaker 2: He paid. The judge approved it, but the prosecutors was like, no, we're not gonna let you out.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know that that could happen, but you learned something new living in this world every day.
Speaker 2: The prosecutors denied it.
Speaker 1: Then they made an official request to keep him detained, right because it wasn't official. They was just saying we weren't gonna let you do. We're not gonna let you out. After he paid and he thought he was ready get out, they didn't. It was an official request to keep him in there. And Boosie is like, but they don't have no real proof to keep me detained, right, So that's why he was asking the people of San Diego to protest outside. You know what I'm saying, Just like they did in the movie Lean on Me Morgan Freeman and he got out. But I don't think that's gonna happen for Boosy in this case like this. I didn't know that that could happen like that, and a judge couldn't prove it. But the prosecutors can be like nah.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that either.
Speaker 4: I thought usually a prosecutor can make a recommendation and the judge decides what the judge wants to do.
Speaker 2: I thought the judge has the last say. Usually they judge, I would think has the last say. But this is what bothers me here.
Speaker 4: Usually you hold somebody if they're a danger to society or if they're a flight risk. You know, Bootsy ain't going nowhere. No, Boosy is an artist. He's a performer. He performs. He has a huge house in Atlanta. He has a bunch of kids. We know Boosy ain't going anywhere. I say he paid it whatever, whatever it was, the fifty thousand dollars a bail and he did let the man go out until his court dad. I don't see a problem with it. Boosy didn't hurt anybody. Now, he violated, allegedly his his probation, but he didn't hurt it anybody. So he should be able to go into his call dates, especially after paying I can see if he didn't pay it. And does he get the money back because he was not let go. He wasn't released, correct, he should get that money back, but they should release him, right all right?
Speaker 1: Cardi b is beefing with the step son with the step son of somebody on the submarine.
Speaker 2: What oh, this is gonna hit you at home because you know you're worried about the people on the Mercy.
Speaker 4: See, I got seeing that on. I want to see what's going on. I pull those people out. This white man is really throwing me off here, all right, Sorry, Ah, it's all good, all right, Well listen if you don't know. Okay, So we covered the front page news for the last two days. We've been talking about the submarine being stuck down and they went down and to see what's going on with the Titanic.
Speaker 1: Now, the step son of one of those British millionaires. He's a British millionaire. He's on British billionaire, British billionaire. I'm sorry, and he's the son of one of them. Now, he posted a picture of himself at a concert, a Blank one eighty two concert, right and he he captioned, it might be it might be distasteful being here, but my family would want me to be at a Blink one eighty two show as it's my favorite band and music helps me in difficult times. Caudi B didn't like that. She took to her live to talk about how she did not not she didn't appreciate seeing it, but she was just like, this is why I'd rather have love, because he's supposed to be, you know, like.
Speaker 2: You know, trying to figure out what was going on his dad, Like why are you not a concert? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: In my opinion, I feel like, all right, just my business a little bit. You don't know a relationship between he and his dad. You don't know how some people coping maybe different. You don't know who's to say he don't love his dad. Who's to say that he didn't cry all these days leading up to him going to this Blank one eighty two concert. We got audio though, because his response was and he came back at CARDI, what do you saying?
Speaker 16: Thanks for the love and the support. Here are the facts, Okay, believe it or not. I have about one hundred dollars to my name. I can't go out to the ocean. I have a legal situation keeping me here as well. I can't get on a flight. I don't have a passport. I was sitting here yesterday watching the news for two days straight. I go to a Blink win A two shows.
Speaker 2: They have a ticket. It wasn't like I was having super fun.
Speaker 16: It wasn't like I was celebrating have a great time. I was kind of just listening to some of my all time favorite songs, kind of like nodding my head and just trying to get off the phone for like maybe like two hours or so and come right back into the drama. The submarine is stuck at the damn Titanic. There's nothing I can do for the situation at all.
Speaker 2: So that's the truth. See, this is the thing.
Speaker 4: Right, opinions like bootholes, Right, everybody got one, and in this situation, I agree with Caudy B.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, I don't know their relationship. I don't know how cool they are.
Speaker 4: But if your mom, if that's a husband, I just feel like, in my opinion, not knowing their relationship. But I wouldn't want my steps to be at a new addition to talking about every little step I take, you know, I mean, I would't want him to be singing poison while I'm stuck in the bottom of the ocean, because when I come up, I'm a feel away.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm almost dead.
Speaker 4: And you're sitting at a concert watching jay Z and fore beafore are you watching Beyonce proaphonecause you got the tickets.
Speaker 1: Now where do you want them to be? In the corner, balled up, crying until you come back up. If you come back up, be next to your mom to make sure your mom is okay.
Speaker 2: Be next to my wife.
Speaker 4: You know, I mean even though that you're not my real quote unquote real son, you're my stepson, but you know at least you know condole your mom. I mean, I only got forty more minutes to live, right, well, forty more minutes of oxygen. So now after if I pass and you want to go celebrating party and all that other stuff, but I think that I would want show a little compassion.
Speaker 2: I would think people will say, well, oh, people deal with you know, things differently. One two took his mind off of it.
Speaker 4: If one of my sons or daughters or stepsn or or step daughters, if I had one was hanging at a concert while I was possibly dying, I think I would.
Speaker 2: Feel a way if I got back out. I got you.
Speaker 1: I agree with him, though I agree with him. But he did say like saying he started going in now. Cardi B didn't disrespect him. All she did was say, yo, I think that you get She gave opinion, you know, like and it wasn't disrespectful. You know, sometimes people give opinions and it becomes an like an insult, correct and they coming at you.
Speaker 2: She wasn't.
Speaker 1: She was just literally saying, like, yo, you should be at home with your family, brand for your dad.
Speaker 2: So much like that. He was upset. He felt like he was being came at. He said, Cardi B.
Speaker 1: We all know your latest releases are trash, but is your career desperate for attention?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 2: Like you know, he just was coming at her. I think that's crazy.
Speaker 1: He also said, what a trash celeb Cardi B trying to get cloud off me and my family suffering. I went to a Blink one eighty two concert for coping rather than sitting at home and watching the news. Shame on you, Cardy, get some class. I think that was unwarranted, that was uncalled for. It was unnecessary to.
Speaker 4: This the thing you put the fact that you went on a Blanket one eighty two concert. She didn't guess that. She didn't find out from a friend.
Speaker 1: You posted it, so once you posted, people can leave a comm based off how they felt, and that's how she felt.
Speaker 4: She didn't look you up to see what you were doing that night. No, you posted it and it went viral and she left the comment on it. And also, I don't know if you know, young man, but Cardi B's been spitting the last couple of records that she's releasing on she's been telling out a couple of readers features features. I don't think Cardy B fell off anywhere. I think she's actually doing pretty fine out there.
Speaker 1: I just think he got upset and said what all other people, all her other haters were saying about us.
Speaker 2: She trash.
Speaker 1: She did she that, But I do agree with her not coming at the way he coped. But I do agree with you too, Like, look, I agree that you shouldn't have came at her like it's just like, all right, let us see what she gonna say, because she wasn't disrespecting you, but I was just like, I think that he can.
Speaker 2: Cope anyway you want to cope, all right, Yeah, stop looking at the TV. It's nothing on there about the submers So it is right now.
Speaker 4: It says that they're still looking at she have about maybe ten more minutes of air to pull up or whatever they have to do, and they haven't seen anything yet.
Speaker 2: This is very interesting. They got a lot, they covering a lot. I didn't know.
Speaker 4: Okay, it says race against time, God damn. All right, all right, all right, well that is your rumor report. When we come back, Teslin Figaro will be joining us. We're gonna kick it with her. Also, Charlemagne is out. So if you want to give somebody donkey of the day, it could be anybody. Could be your mama, your baby, mama, your kids, your coworker, could be anybody eight hundred five eight five one oh five one, get whoever you want donkey of the day.
Speaker 2: You know, what what they're gonna give this submarine step Son the donkey.
Speaker 4: I'm sure somebody's gonna say that it's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 4: Everybody is DJ Envy, Charlomagne, the gud We are the Breakfast Club, all right, Jess Laris is here.
Speaker 2: Charlamagne's out for a day or two. And let's get in some front page news Testland. Figure out Good morning toother morning. I am back in the morning, all.
Speaker 4: Right, Just a quick sports persingers went to the Celtics, Marcus Smart to the Grizzlies, all right, now, Tyreek Hill. He also was allegedly slapped a man on a neck and a fishing boat altercation.
Speaker 2: So we'll see if charges are brought up against.
Speaker 4: Him and Jake Paul versus Nate Diaz will be boxing August fifth in Dallas.
Speaker 2: This will be a ten round fight. Now, let's get to some news.
Speaker 4: Now, police say Idaho dad killed neighbors over alleged incident exposure by neighbor's oldest son.
Speaker 2: What happened here?
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is a doozy here, So bear with me as I try to break this down as simple as I can so. An Idaho father, his name was Major John Kaylor killed a neighboring family because he was upset that the neighbor's eighteen year old son had reportedly exposed himself to the man's children.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm gonna summarize this as best I can. There were two families, the Klors and the Smiths.
Speaker 5: Now they shared a duplex, and as you know, when you share a duplex, you you know share a yard. The eighteen year old Devin Smith exposed himself in front of his bedroom window in view of Kaylor's young daughters while they were playing in the yard several days before this past Sunday. And Sunday was the actual shooting incident. Now, the exposure incident was reported to the police, but while they were waiting on the investigation, this past Sunday, on Father's Day, the two families got into an argument over how the allegation was being handled. Things escal and Kayler shot two adults, which was the sixty five year old grandfather and the forty one year old daughter, and then he shot.
Speaker 2: Them near the door.
Speaker 5: Then he went in the house and killed the two sons who were eighteen and sixteen. So he's killed all this entire family. Now, his wife told the police that her husband warned authorities that if there was another indecent exposure, if that was to happen again, he was gonna take care of it himself. And now she interpreted that as you know, possibly beating up the guy. And so when after he killed all all of the people, he gave his wife, his wife his wallet and said, make sure you know that the child tell the children that I protected them. M So four people murdered as a result of this incident.
Speaker 2: Damn. And now what just a quick question. I know race has nothing to do with it, but I'm just curious. I'm always curious. Were they white, were they black? Were they Asian? Hispanic? The killer was a white guy.
Speaker 4: This is such a sad case because you would hope that the police would would have been able to figure this out fast enough, you know, I mean, and I'm sure they wanted that young man to be locked up. But you know, as a father, not to say that I agree, or that I'm saying that I would or anything like that, but if somebody exposes themselves to your child.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you don't know what you would do, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: You look at your daughters, or you look at your kids it's so innocent and such little angels, and the fact that somebody is exposing himself will make you definitely, absolutely positively wild out. Not wild out to the fact that you would kill a whole family though, but it would definitely make you want a wild out where you want to put hands on somebody. But also you got to think it's an eighteen year old boy. In the fact that the eighteen year old boy is doing it, maybe he's having some problems, maybe there's something wrong with him, maybe he needs some help, you know.
Speaker 3: And they did say that.
Speaker 5: They did say that just and not to make excuses for you know, predator, but it was They did say that he has some disability issues and had a hard time responding to social cues. And this particular couple also shared previous memes about how to catch a predator and about you know, basically murdering somebody, you know, if they were ever so, they were already hyper alert you know on this.
Speaker 2: So I don't know it. Again, this is I'm not alleging anything speculation.
Speaker 5: I don't know if this had happened before, you know, if because again this is still developing. It's just happened on father's day. Uh, So we don't know, you know, has this been something recurring, you know, what has happened you know before that that made you know him go all the way you know, to the edge with that. And I do want to just let people know what the charges are because people may not have ever you heard of these type of charges. But he was charged with premeditated and or to execute vengeance. The other killings were allegedly premeditated to execute vengeance and or committed uh burgulary as well under Idaha law.
Speaker 2: Idaho law, burgulary is entering a.
Speaker 5: House or an apartment with an intent to commit a felony such as murder. And then you know, I got this for you also because I know and you always ask him about the gun laws and so in Idaho you do not need a state permit to purchase or possess any rightful shotgun or handgun in the state.
Speaker 2: It is an open carry state.
Speaker 5: So anybody eighteen and older can carry a weapon without a license, open or concealed, as long as they have not been banned from having a gun.
Speaker 2: So very interesting sto here would would uh an insanity plea work here?
Speaker 4: I mean, because the fact that it's you know, it's your kids and your family, and sometimes when somebody messes with your kids, you do turn black, and I mean not black, is you know that, but you just wild out with an insanity plea even remotely work there?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, well, anything is possible, you know, without you know, without knowing exactly what they're gonna do. But I'm I mean, you can pretty much say it's fair to say that you know that this was something that just you know, made the guy snap. You know, I don't know, but I think any any good defense attorney's going to try to figure out some type of way, you know, to see what they can do to get.
Speaker 2: Some type of relief, you know, for for the guy.
Speaker 5: But again, when you talk about killing all four, you know, the grandfather and the mother and you know the two kids, I don't you know, I don't know you know how that that's going to look. But it looks like this guy was pretty calm about it. He didn't run, he did whatever he took, gave his wife and stuff and said, hey, it is what it is. Let him know I protected him. So it seems that he's you know, seems to be pretty you know, like, hey, I'm standing on it. I did it, and that's that which a lot of fathers, you know, I'm sure feel the same way. So this is one of those kind of stories like how do you you know, you can't really sympathize with the perpetrator, you know, with the predator if you will, But then as a parent, you like, I don't.
Speaker 4: Know, you know, first thing, I know, I know a lot of dads would be like, yeah, I would do the same thing now f that. But you also got to think about it. You make that that permanent decision, and now you never see your kids again. Now you say you protect your kid in that one moment, but now who protects your kids for the next thirty years?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 2: Very sad case, very sad, sad case. Damn all right, well sorry I ended on that note, but I mean I'm thinking about that now. You know the you know, the submarine they have no more is really committed to this submarine.
Speaker 5: It is a very interesting story, though people were getting upset and say, why y'all so in it because it's just it's faster, yes.
Speaker 2: Fascinating, all right, sad? All right, Well thank you, Teslam figure O tell people where they can find.
Speaker 5: You find me on Instagram Teslim figure o. I get it in with the comments, guys. You guys can come on my page comment. Somebody's already commented this morning, upset about the stats.
Speaker 2: So I do read the comments.
Speaker 5: We debate, and you can also follow me on my podcast where I actually cover these stories and go into more detail on the BLACKFF podcast Networks Straight Shot, No Chaser.
Speaker 2: Find me on Instagram, Tesla and figure out.
Speaker 4: All right, now, when we come back, Joscelyn Hernandez will be joining us. We're gonna kick it with Joscely. She got a lot going on, and of course our own Jess Hilarious was hanging out with her last night in the club.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, you have to say that we talked to.
Speaker 4: Joscelyn when we come back. It's the breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club, the strip Club. It's a gentleman club.
Speaker 2: It is a strict club. Shout out to Starless and Mark and everybody. So okay.
Speaker 1: So the cabaret, you know the cabaret. I'm on my fourth season Graduations. Yes, four seasons.
Speaker 2: Girl, that's a lot. That is a lot. And I owned the show. I owned the IP, my intellectual property. I wrote it. I wrote the Cabaret, I created it, I produced it, I do everything about it. I act in it.
Speaker 1: So basically, it's like a group of ladies. They compete to be inside of my cabaret. Actually less performance which was Saturday, I had twelve ladies dance with me on stage.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Some of them put theirself on fire, shoes.
Speaker 1: On fire, they skate on stage, so it's like a whole show that this girl is actually moving to the house.
Speaker 2: They compete.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like, uh, it's like Tyra Banks with her show, with the modeling show, except that they're dancing.
Speaker 2: They're not modeling, you know what. They set themselves on fire on the pole, on.
Speaker 1: The pole they choose they kitty cat. Everything be on fire, the kiddy the kiddy.
Speaker 2: Cat be on fire. And that's what I'm trying to tell you, you know, not that type of like you know, messed up.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about like fun fire, like you know, like a real show, like a real show. Definitely this season the Ladies step third game up because season one, season two, season three of the Cabaret, it was great, and you know, we built to it. You know, the first season I was trying to get the ladies to understand my vision. I want to do a cabaret with my music and I want some dancers, and since I'm a musician, I want to do it on TV. I want the girls to dance. I want to make it make sense. I want to make it make one. Some of the girls didn't believe. Season two, we did it. One of them one ten thousand dollars. We're performing Lanta. We did the whole choreography to one of my songs because that was great. Season three, I went on tour to twelve different cities.
Speaker 2: It was a lot. It was quick, it was fast, so we really need to have an actual show.
Speaker 1: But the people love that, you know, they can they seen the girls getting on stage, dooing, they thing on the post. But now season four, it's more organized. We got a routine, we got the whole show. It's a thirty minute show. I think I'm performing like eight songs for thirty minutes, and you know, then I do my meet and greet. My last tour, I would just go and just keep performing. But now I have to, like you know, I have to serve myself. I have to film and I'm actually I also filming season four of The Cabaret that would be airing next one on Suious Network.
Speaker 4: You think people don't take you serious because of the love and hip hop, because of the college hell, because of the Cabaret, like they don't take you as serious as you feel like they should.
Speaker 2: I feel like they take me super serious.
Speaker 1: I always have Cella shows, I have my only my fans that are personally fans of Johnson that if you go on my Instagram, on my Twitter or any of the hashtags of the Cabaret, they say my songs.
Speaker 2: Word for word, word for word, like you got.
Speaker 1: I do shows sometimes with fifteen hundred people, twenty five hundred people, one hundred people, three hundred people, five hundred people. It's different cities, different shows, different locations. And every city you go to they sing my songs every song, not just birthday song, not just Vegas I want to Ride, but every now of the week, get Rico, fingupcheck Slay, every song.
Speaker 2: They run me my money every song that I have, and I have.
Speaker 1: You know, I've never put out an album, but I put out singles like all the time, and so I definitely feel like people has taken me. Do I feel like it took them a long time. Yes, but do I feel who am I to be before anyone else? I just have to keep working. If I believe in myself, I have to just keep pushing.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: I see a lot of different things for you. It's like, why the hell you won't get into like pro wrestling?
Speaker 3: Why? Wow?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 2: What was happening?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Why you won't go in some prog? What is wrong with slapping security?
Speaker 1: You're supposed to protect you. She's slapping this quick enough cloud? So I tell you what, I tell you what I'm not really you know, you know I just got out of jail.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know. I just got out of jail. There's really not too much that I could talk on that, but I will, you know, because you know, you know I was gone, girl.
Speaker 1: I was in loud of the Brownwood County. I was cold, came out with a coughing everything I thought I was for two days, and I'm sitting up here as sick as the dog.
Speaker 3: Why me?
Speaker 1: Why me?
Speaker 2: So I can't really speak too much on that, but but what I can say is that I'm gonna always protect Yes, how said, yes me right?
Speaker 1: And if you see me out here in the streets when you know, you two in the world America. Whoever knows me, know where I come from and what I've done and how I've changed. You know, I'm just making sure that I'm straight and no one hurts me, you know. So you know, the media only show you one thing. It looks like a whole lot of chaos, but you might not know what happened prior to that chaos, like five seconds before or ten seconds before. You just see like the row right, and because it's me, it's always so much bigger than what it actually is. Yeah, and that's another big point too. So it's like even to keep going back to you know, love and hip hop, they had you. I know that the it was a lot of tension with you on Mona because it's like she always wanted to portray you in that light.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Do you ever feel any way about that? Like how you would be for Mona about it?
Speaker 1: And then you go over in Laul Lamel he got you, you know, looking the same way when you're so many other things and just fight her. Well, I say this, I would say this, shout out, shout out to Mona, and shout out to let me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they both gave me I may and opportunities.
Speaker 1: And I will also say I'm a grown person right the way I run my cabaret as far as like being on Suit's network, because when I did love a hip hop, I was like, you know, I was younger, I was wild, I was out there.
Speaker 2: So it's only but so much that and network could do for yourself to help you or break you. You know, you still have to, as said, responsibilities as a human being. That's at you know, for yourself.
Speaker 1: So with that, that was what it was, right And if it wasn't for love of hip hop, let's just be real, I will not be here with the cabaret. And then you know with the cabaret, like listen, that's just how I run my show, you know what I'm saying, Like I run my to do what I tell them to do. If you can't be in the cabaret, you know when you see me on Suits will lend me on the cabaret. I just think that you see so much more of me running a business instead of seeing like the person of Joscelyn, Like the person of Joscelyn is different than the Jocelyn that's actually running a business. So I might look like I'm row or like I'm being putting this one life, but you got to remember you're only seeing, like, really just twenty thirty percent of my life, right because even though I got camera herself for forty six weeks like I do right now feel me John Sailexcabaret sas and four.
Speaker 2: It's still not everything that you know.
Speaker 1: You don't see when I'm crying. You don't see when I'm taking care of my daughter. You don't see when I'm you know, working out doing yoga every day. I've been in New York and I've been doing yoga every day with my husband.
Speaker 2: But you know, you could.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, but you know the fact that it's your show. You can display what you want to display.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: You can put that out there. You just ain't got to put the cabaret port. You could put that out too. And I was gonna ask you shout it out, you know, Mota Scott I the one time you were saying, now you you were Mota go.
Speaker 2: Back and forth.
Speaker 1: But the fact that y'all shout her out, have y'all spoke, have y'all squashed that beef at that time or you just let it go.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 2: I haven't talked to her, but it's just like you come to a place where you grow up.
Speaker 1: I don't got to keep being mad at Mono, being mad at anybody for nothing, Like, well, how does that help me?
Speaker 2: How does that give me any blessing?
Speaker 1: How does that make God open the door for me to get like, keep opening up my third eyes so I can keep pursuing my dreams and my career. How could I help young ladies in the world, You know, like that ain't gonna you know, my my biggest old.
Speaker 2: To be in life.
Speaker 1: I grew up and I always say this, I grew up in Puerto Rico. I grew up in Cattolina and it's middle And I said, yo, I grew up in the ghetto, in the hood, in the trenches, and I used to be running around without those shoes and have needles, hero on needles on my feet. I had to come home. I'm gonna have to pull them out. My dad used to be a crack and a heroin addict. So I come from nothing right and my dad died when I was very young. And for me, my most important thing is to showcase to the little girls that they could do it.
Speaker 2: If I did it, you could do it too.
Speaker 1: Like that's always going to be my inco because I have a daughter, and it's it's it's it is rooted deep in my heart. I want to always have be that voice of reasoning to the young girls because they know I was a mess when I first came out. But look where I come from. Look what cards was given to me for me to play. So you got to remember I come from a really low income family. When I tell you low income, I mean like food stampslow income.
Speaker 2: You feel me.
Speaker 1: And so for me now, it's like all I want to do is really just do my job, do what I love to do, music TV, help the little girls, take care of Bonnie, have another child with my husband. Yes, I'm an audience. Yes I do messed up things. Yes I'm out there. You might see something. Oh she crazy. I'm not crazy.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna ever do anything that truly in my heart don't feel like I need to do, and I'm gonna take the consequences. Afterwards, we got.
Speaker 4: More with Johnson, Henandez. When we come back though Oover's the Breakfast Club. Good morning put to everybody it's DJ MV. Charlomagne to God, we are the breakfast Club. We're still kicking it with Jocelyn Hernandez. Jess Solaris is here, Charlamagne is out for a couple of days. Do you turn up for the cameras? And the reason I say that is absolutely when people talk about Johnson, I'm like, I've been on flights with Jocelyn, we like and she's been the coolest.
Speaker 1: Cammis, how's your family, how's your wife doing? So then when I turn on the team, I'm like, that's not the person I just do it with three hours. I'm like, that's not the same person. So, so you you make it your business to entertain.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you something?
Speaker 1: You could ask my family. You could ask my best friend Melissa, which is my manager, and my husband. But lisay, I I am a trip. I wake up in the morning tripping. I'm tripping.
Speaker 2: I'm high off life.
Speaker 1: I'm recently clean. And when I say clean, listen, let me tell you I'm gone. I could do whatever I want. I got my stuff together. I ain't never been in the streets.
Speaker 2: Y'all.
Speaker 1: Ain't never heard that I owe nobody money. You ain't never heard that I'm broke. You ain't never heard that I ain't getting no money. You ain't never heard that I'm a junkie outside shooting up.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: Did I like to party, Absolutely, still love to. But I know that I have to focus and I have to be as clean as I can to be the best that I can be. Right, But you can asks too. I don't have to have nothing in my system. I wake up with the bullsh just like a funny person. People always be like, you should be a commedian. I no, I'm funny because I don't want to be a committan. I'm funny because that's just who I am as a person. So like I do turn off for the cameras, but envy, I'm a funny ass no matter what.
Speaker 2: Like I wake up funny.
Speaker 6: I just like to have fun.
Speaker 2: I like to have fun.
Speaker 1: I think, and I'm very and you gotta remember, when I'm working on filming, I have to be very strict. And the second I get out to be strict, I'm gonna be funny. I'm gonna be a I would be cracking jokes.
Speaker 4: Everything you said you're clean, is it? You're clean because you have your baby and You're like, I have to change or what decided? Like you know what, I want to be clean? And what does clean mean?
Speaker 2: Well, you know clean is not you know, you know, not doing a want to not doing it one too, I'm done but doing not doing it? Yeah, baby, make you want to say you know what I got to change? Or what was it that meant? Was it a scare or it wasn't like no, scared, no, scared No. I always being very cautious and I do everything very limited, you know, because I'm I'm cute. I want to stay that way, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, you know, I'll be like you know when I hang out with my you know, I'm I'm more like a social party person, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And I don't hang out all the time. But I feel so much stronger and so much better. It's like I feel like I don't need the crutches anymore.
Speaker 1: To me, the way I think about it's like a crutch and I just feel like I'm finally walking without them and I don't need them. And I feel stronger, I feel smarter, I feel sharper.
Speaker 3: Look.
Speaker 1: I finished working last night two in the morning. I went to sleep, and I'm back up seven o'clock. I told my manager, So, I said, I cannot believe I took a poop, I brushed my teeth, I drunk some tea, I drank some water, I did some medicine. I did my hand and my makeup and got here by I said, that is not Johnny.
Speaker 2: That's a change. That's evolution. That's an evolution that's open. That's making sure that you don't abuse any drugs. You do not abuse anything in your path that could potentially throw you off being the best.
Speaker 1: Shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want to ask you know, after the Floyd fight, we we spoke about your relationship with your husband, right, and I want to ask you about that because what we said was and this is what I said on A I said, you know, because I look at my wife as not only as my wife, my lover. She's my sister, she's my best friend. So if she swing, I'm swinging. And then when we get home, I got to find out if she was right or wrong. That's just how our relationship works. But how how is your relationship when it comes to those type of things? Because you are on TV and you are you know, taped all the time, and you are out and about. So how is that relationship with you and you and your man?
Speaker 2: Shout out to realistic He is the man in my dreams. I love that man. How she did a day dream?
Speaker 1: I love that we know, but the relationship is that I'm gonna tell you like this. If he swings on a man, I'm swinging. If I swing, he don't swing. It's just that he always there in the moment by me making sure that don't nobody else but the person that is involved is not doing nothing.
Speaker 2: Char say he just gonna hold a girl. But no, no, no, never, never never never.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: He'll be like, why the did you here? He's gonna be he gonna say, why are you here?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: You know, johnsonly don't want your ass here, you know. But my man is a very respectful man. He's been around all the ladies from the cabarets. He's a trusted man and he's a real man. He will not swing on a lady, and he's never swung on old lady. If he looks at the heat of the moment where he might be screaming on their hold, making sure that don't nobody else do anything to me. He's gonna always do that as a man because that's what it means supposed to do, you know. And he's so strong, he's got all the African power. If he's swings on a lady.
Speaker 2: She's dead. Look at that man, That man six feet sometime two hundred and sometimes. He's a big, old strong man, you know. So he know better than that. You know he doesn't do it now that you know, without talking about the incident. But you perform that night I performed. That was my first time performing at an arena.
Speaker 1: Shout out to let me for letting me do that, because I asked let me, let me, let me well from the owner SITS network, he put the fight together and I was like, oh my gosh, so let me.
Speaker 2: Can I perform there? And he was like sure. I was like, yeah, how was that performance? Yeah, butterflies, because I mean you perform, I mean you not.
Speaker 1: I perform in my shows that people know my music and they come to see me and pay to see me. I never performed in a place where they go.
Speaker 2: You feel me.
Speaker 1: So that was my first time, so I was I was nervous. But we've been practicing because I'm also filming the cabaret here in New York. So we've been dancing every day and.
Speaker 2: It went really good.
Speaker 1: And then actually the girls I had just picked four dancers that I just met him in New York to ass with me. So we learned that routine twenty four hours prior. You trusted them and not even I mean, I gotta trust something if I want to if I wanted to go well and it went well, look it would look. Here's what I can't say. When I did my first song, they were clapping about they are really and they clapping for me. This is this is this is good stuff. These people don't know. My mean said this all people coming to see people fight like and all people don't be out there really just knowing what you know, like the underground artists on myself is really doing like yeah, they might have heard my song, do it like if you'll be there, I want to write in their in their grandkids you know house or their children house.
Speaker 10: But not like that.
Speaker 2: But you don't know, you don't know, you could have. You don't know if some of them old people was probably leaving it. It was like dang, yeah or whatever, but you never know that would happened. I was like so many fads, so I was I was excited about that. I did like a three songs set because I only had like seven minutes and thirty seconds, and I thought it was great. Now, were you drunk that night? Because people asked were you I had a lemon?
Speaker 1: I always love to say I wasn't drunk, but I would have one or two drinks. And for some reason, and I think, because I'm not chasing it with any drugs, it just hits me so much harder because I remember when I used to be on my you could drink ten drink.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I could drink ten drinks. But it's not like I tell my husband, oh my gosh, I got a headache. How many drinks? You only I like to drinks.
Speaker 1: I would have the nessary with a headache. It's like it's like my brain just don't want to go back. It's called age. That's what it's called, talking age to age.
Speaker 2: When we come back, we.
Speaker 4: Got more with Johnson nand this is the Breakfast Club. Good morning morning everybody.
Speaker 2: It's the DJ Envy Charlamagne to God. We are the Breakfast Club. Were still kicking it with Johncelyn Hernandez. Jess Solaris is here. Charlomage's out for a couple of days. Jess. Okay, so how is your co parents and relationship with Stevie?
Speaker 3: I was that?
Speaker 2: How were y'all? I mean, you know, I don't really never talk to him. He talks to Bonnie on the phone and uh, you know, he says, sir, I I have I have primary custody of Bronnie.
Speaker 1: I have physical custody of Bonnie. And uh, he's seen her life. He's you know, he has the right to see her whenever he wants to. So I think I think it's pretty cool. Yeah, I think it's good.
Speaker 2: And you know, my husband being with Bonnie since she was six months and he's been taking care of her because I mean, and my husband when Bonnie was like six two eight months, it was really she was like a like a little toddler, like a little baby, not even a teller. She was a baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so you know, she loves she loves my husband, and you know, she has a great relationship with her dad. I'm sure she loves him too.
Speaker 11: So sure.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think I think it's great she has two dads. I mean, I never put it that way because she does. I never Yeah, I just put it that way day all the time.
Speaker 2: It's two dads. Yeah, Now what made you do college? Hell? Did you want to go back to school? Was that one of it? Was that one of your dreams? Like I want to can I tell you something?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Really yes? And I told my husband, I'm like, damn, I got the opportunity to go back to school. I never want.
Speaker 1: First of all, I didn't even finish high school, y'all. I'm very smart though. I got ownership.
Speaker 3: For all.
Speaker 1: I got own this big black You gotta go get your g D first before you are but you skipped the gen went to college.
Speaker 2: The experience so well, First of all.
Speaker 1: It was a great experience because HBCU, a lot of people always see, this is something I need to clarify.
Speaker 2: Maybe I need to do it at the breakfast club with chat.
Speaker 1: Too, Okay, Because I've always considered myself a black woman. What I was born in Puerto Rico and I speak Spanish. My first language is Spanish, But that's that that doesn't take away from the pack. When I walk in the building, people look at me and they say, that is a black woman, right, And so I always been cool and love to be a black woman. Yeah, and they'd be like, Afro Latina. No, I don't have an afro. I don't have an afro. I don't have an afro. And I am a black woman that was born in the island of Puerto Rico. That's space Spanish.
Speaker 2: And I tell you my daughter, my daughter of somebody right now. But go ahead, but why because your Puerto Rican? I am Puerto Rican. But back to the HBCU. In the HBCU, you know what I learned.
Speaker 1: I learned that the Puerto Ricans, the people that were born in Puerto Rico that were black too, and back in the days, back in those days, there were definitely Afro Latinos because they all used to wear you know, the big here. But you know that the black African American and the Puerto Ricas they were tight. You know that when they were trying to do everything with the freeing the Negro and stuff like that. That's the stuff that I learned at the HBCU in the Alabama.
Speaker 2: You know, they were kind of telling us how the black Spanish and the black African American came.
Speaker 1: Together and they were so much tighter than we actually are now. But me, I considered myself culture. Yeah, I can see myself a black woman that was born in Puerto Rico. Yes I'm Latina because of course I see Spanish and I'm Latin. But for me, it's more than just saying that. For me, it's just that I'm proud to be black, whether I'm Spanish or not. And I just feel like a lot of people just have a problem with me being so proud to be black. What's your with me proud that I have for this color? Like what's the problem? And was that what kind of like takes you off with Amber? Like because I kind of seen that. It was like even like what happened because I don't know what to what happened with I mean, I didn't have the camera. I wasn't in their class.
Speaker 2: She was like selling her like, yo, like you don't want to be black, you don't want to be black. I've seen you told am but she didn't want to be black.
Speaker 1: But I've seen previous, you know, like it's been years, everybody, it's not no damn secret, you know.
Speaker 2: And but really she you know, she don't she like to dismiss the black side of her. I mean it is what it is. I mean, she wasn't lying. I guess that's just a trigger, you know what I mean, But it wasn't You wasn't lying. I wasn't lying. I wasn't lying because I wasn't lying.
Speaker 1: And you know, I would say lying because we were talking about being black, and I just have to let it know. You don't want to be black. You came out of a big black, just like I did. My mama got a big old black. She's a Puerto Rican woman, but that lady black and her mama was blacker than the table my mama.
Speaker 2: So I come out of black. You came out of a black, but you don't want to You don't want to say you're black. That's weird to me. That's so weird to me.
Speaker 1: I don't care what your color is. I always thought she considered herself black too. I really seen that she was a Karen. When I got there, I was like.
Speaker 2: Whoa, whoa, whoa. It was just pretty woa whoa. That was crazy. See to find out that she was a Karen. Do what do you mean? Karen?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: She she did not respect black rights. We like because I didn't see that. The show so I'm confused, so I want you to tell me because I don't know, you know what.
Speaker 2: A Karen is I do. But then that's what she is telling you. Yo, It's just I'm not the only one that say that you can go, so you come up.
Speaker 1: It's just yeah, it was like it was you were just seeing that for the first time there, but then that's for the first time to her, like period, like when she was getting upset about what I was saying, the joke I was being ignored in school. So sometimes you go to school, you you want to be Glasgow. I was just talking to I was like, man, I'm the biggest I got up that day. I said, I'm the biggest man.
Speaker 2: Y'all got into a Philly in Miami. The scuffle. We got a little scuffle. Listen that Joan is not from the part of the feeling that you think she's from. And yo, I know it's not Johnson practice that one that Joe every The only thing I practiced is my bullet points that I'm supposed to speak on. I don't practice nothing else. Everything else. It's gonna always be me. And you should know that that john that when you know her husband is to Philly, So you know, I know if you.
Speaker 1: Wants really okay, I got to ask you, big LEXI, I don't know that, okay, I really.
Speaker 2: Want to know who she is. I didn't really know who she is. I don't know, I don't know, don't know. I wanted to know what you know what we don't know. We don't know, we don't know her. I never knew, we never know her.
Speaker 3: I know, I just know. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I was just trying to figure out because I know I googled that. I seemed like that night I googled and I've seen and I was trying to figure out that.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I was gonna ask Love and Hip Hop, would you ever do it again? It seems like the ratings. Literally, I want to go do it. I want to do it right now. Please, I wouldn't please now, whoever charge of Love a Hip I come the princess. I'm gonna come through ballistic.
Speaker 4: It's cool going on there and then having the family and everything. Oh no accident, I don't listen, like, look man, I'm already this far in too.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna say they need some more ratings, and I just I need her to go ahead on over there, man, you should I go to the one in Miami or the one in a land to Miami.
Speaker 2: She had turned up anyone she is because I live in Miami. Please go to my You. You gave you.
Speaker 1: You don't owe nothing else to Atlanta. You you already put that franchise on the missap I need you to do Miami.
Speaker 3: I do I do her?
Speaker 13: Why not?
Speaker 2: Are you making money off the mug shot? They said that you were put there.
Speaker 1: Everybody get listen, Jocelyn Cabaret Tour dot Com.
Speaker 2: I should have brought your something. Listen. Why ain't wearing? Why win't bring Jessica nough? So you're selling merchant I am, and it's gonna make it. Listen.
Speaker 1: Can you please go download that thing right there because you're gonna it go it look good. I had on the louver Time briefcase with the louisver Time shoes and the louisver Tion glasses, the mud shot and and and the gene now for ooh, I was flying it like it was show. Oh yeah, babe, I thought I would say potty and killing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you? So God got your t shirts? Yeah, John said Discabaret to dot com you can go get them. Well, Johnson, we appreciate you for joining us. Thank you so much. Like I said, I see you all the time and and you're so calm and so nice. But I ain't gonna front you. Gotta you.
Speaker 4: You might want to get in boxing after this is all. You might just want to just maybe even you know a couple of them.
Speaker 2: Can I truly tell you something?
Speaker 1: If I didn't, if I wasn't in an autist and I didn't care about breaking my face, I would do UFC.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I would. I love what I said. I would do UFC. I want to box. I would do UFC. But I can't.
Speaker 1: I told my husband all the time, and her I'd be like, I would do it, but I can't because the first thing is going to break on me is my nose and then it's over.
Speaker 2: But she is so fixed. She could set it up how she want to set it up, and she not the UFC. That is not fair.
Speaker 1: No, that's why I said wrestling. I mean, because she can do wrestling and that that's big money.
Speaker 2: No, I would do you. I'll break this just down.
Speaker 1: I'm a great fighter, you know, you know I told somebody the other day I said, because I told somebody, I said, do you do karate?
Speaker 2: Don't you ain't gonna do no more karate than me. I don't know karate, but I know crazy. I know crazy.
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: You know what's his name? Said that?
Speaker 1: What's the singer name? James Brown in the song? I don't know karate, but I know crazy.
Speaker 2: You know James Brown?
Speaker 3: To you?
Speaker 2: I know that's right, Ladies and gentlemen. Last question is that your security go out there that I was out there at the fight that I you know what, I travel with about twenty security guards, so I'm not sure you.
Speaker 1: Know which one I'm talking about. I'm talking about the three pizza? Is that the one right there? The three pizza?
Speaker 2: And this is it a slap slap test that they gotta get? Cannot say y'all to yah so funny? Why is y'all so funny? When I see them?
Speaker 1: I noticed before I noticed you, I said, it's like, no, we want to be like you're good, good, you need some water like that.
Speaker 2: I don't want to do access that. I'm gonna tell you how they got plenty of money from the sous. They'll be just fine.
Speaker 1: Right, we know that, Ladies and gentlemen, it's Johnson and the Putter, Rican Princess, the biggest.
Speaker 2: It's the breakfast Club. Everybody is see j n V. Charlamagne, the God. We are the Breakfast Club just hilarious? Is here?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: And let's get to the rumors.
Speaker 3: Get it. The ghetto.
Speaker 2: Is the rumor report on the Breakfast Club. Honey, ghetto up and here. Oh, we got a lot of beef, So it is ghetto up in here and Nani. Okay.
Speaker 1: First of all, Babyface addresses Anita Baker beef finally. Just at first, it was just her doing a lot of talking, right, but Babyface finally broke his silence. He recently appeared on an episode of The Jason Lee Show. First of all, Babyface, why are you sitting down with Jason? No, I ain't discreded in Jason, but damn listen, in my time and in my grandmother's time, I know she didn't expect to see baby Face sitting down with no Jason.
Speaker 3: This.
Speaker 4: That is all I'm saying. Baby Face had been doing everything. I think he might even did get I think he did Gillian Wallow. I think he might have did drink Champs. He did the Breakfast Club I know that's.
Speaker 2: What I actually seen him on. He did his own rendition of Krishawn Rocks.
Speaker 1: It's a vibe all the time, did it? Yeah, it didn't sound too good, but he did it. So I'm glad that he actually know Kashawn Rock makes noise for that.
Speaker 2: That's what's up.
Speaker 1: But regarding the Anita Baker's tour, he said he was saying that he didn't mind being an opening act because a lot of his fans felt disrespected for him. He never even gave this opinion on it, and so recently but they were saying, like, yo, he's not an opening act, like stop disrespect. He should be a co headliner, right, but he recently we got audio four it too, but he was saying like, I don't mind, go ahead because envy like to hear it.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, oo y'all already.
Speaker 15: No, I wasn't none to deal with twenty years ago.
Speaker 1: That's not baby that's a dummy right there. Now, that's another baby face audio.
Speaker 2: He ain't got the baby face order all right.
Speaker 1: Anyway, it said we got audio for us, so that ain't my fault. But anyway, he was basically saying, yo, for Anita Baker, I will be an opening act, Like, I don't mind that because that's his OG, so that's not really a big deal.
Speaker 2: That's not a big deal.
Speaker 1: Since Anita Baker uploaded the clip on Twitter a couple of weeks ago, it's just been an ongoing debate or whatever. But I just wanted to clear that up for me. He said he didn't mind being an opening act, and he's been so graceful.
Speaker 2: Throughout this whole little beef. I love that. Well, it's not really a beef because he wasn't beefing. She was beefing. He wasn't beefing.
Speaker 3: He said.
Speaker 4: There was a lot of the fact that he said he didn't like Beyonce. He just said it was all cap or he's not on that. He took himself off that tour.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 5: I love that.
Speaker 1: I love it anyway, NBA Young Boy supports Niglect Gotti's threat to y'all yat Mayweather and this is so stupid to me that he could support something like that because she called you a zoo animal, sir. She that was a racial slur that she gave to you, and you could not stop trying to be so disrespectful to the mayweathers for one second to even see the bigger picture in it.
Speaker 2: We do we have audio for that.
Speaker 17: Yeah, really, I'm really trying to speak on as he came across this page with you know, we got it, We got he thought her, Man, I want to see you like this.
Speaker 2: I hope you do that. Bitch the worst away two three years from now. I don't get it. Ain't my business.
Speaker 7: I hate that though, And when it come to her daddy and don't need to be in my mentions, I don't with him. Your brother lost to fight every man gotta lose every dog. Yeah, day man, that's how they go. Hey, I allege your daddy.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Next time you ever me, y'all gonna have to bomb me over. But they stayed beautiful Jesus so so at the end. Yeah, he did, you know, seemingly come back at her or whatever.
Speaker 1: But I just felt like you still a clown because this is what she said to him, Floyd Maywe was she she posted John Gotti's daughter, No, John Gotti's sister.
Speaker 2: Yeah, his sister, the guy who lost the fight to Floyd.
Speaker 1: Floyd made whether your daughter was ran through by an animal with twelve different baby, mom?
Speaker 2: Is your you can't.
Speaker 1: It's cool when they do it. It's the problem will not do it from uh huh. But anyway, but yeah, that that's crazy. That and that was his response. I can't stand that she didn't call him an animal and and his and his son one time. She called him his his his son an animal three times, a zoo animal.
Speaker 2: And that's what you said. You hate her daddy, you hate a daughter, you hate your baby mother.
Speaker 5: All that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I get an NBA young boy might not have a great relationship with his baby moms, doesn't have a great relationship with Floyd Maywell. But the fact that, yeah, she did call you a circus animal, she called you child a circus, she called you an animal.
Speaker 2: I mean, you can't. You can't ride with the hop No you can't. You can't.
Speaker 1: Well anyway, Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg got beef. Now this is the white beef and I can't believe it. Listen, we finally got a story about white people beef. And that's the greats that's a great thing. Elon Musk tweeted that he would be up for a cage fight against Mark Zuckerberg.
Speaker 2: A cage fight, all right, So now they acting like the animal. This is crazy.
Speaker 1: Mark posted a screenshot of Elon musks tweet with the caption, send me the location that that that I can't even say nigga, but I'm gonna say pull up.
Speaker 2: I can't. These are two billionaires. Can you take two billionaires? Serious? I can't over. I don't know the billions. We don't know. It's beyond it's beyond us. And another and another tweet.
Speaker 1: Elon Musk sing picked the location already, saying Vegas Octagon where the UFC fight takes place. Right. People are debating whether it's beef or serious or if they just having fun. I think Mark Zuckerberg is serious. I think Elon Muskin ain't really taking them serious. But Mark is serious. He really want to fight. He wants to scrap it down.
Speaker 2: And Mark, you know, Mark trains.
Speaker 4: There's videos of Mark training UFC stuff and the grappling and all that, like he trains.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so he really trying get in the cage with this man for real.
Speaker 4: Elon Musks looked like he got a hard head pause, like you see his head head, so you know, yeah, don't don't.
Speaker 1: Hit butt me with that exactly. So maybe maybe we might see a fight between the two whites.
Speaker 2: We might see it between the two whites, all right.
Speaker 1: And the last story that we gotta get to, blue face Mom shares the roster.
Speaker 2: Celebt she turned down.
Speaker 1: Blue Face Mom call Lisa Saffold or whatever her name is, must have gotten the fresh sew in because she was still on herself.
Speaker 2: And this is what she was saying. Oooh, y'all already.
Speaker 15: No, I wasn't none to deal with twenty years ago, twenty five a week, nothing to play with, Okay, I ask somebody who I turned down?
Speaker 18: Fifty chat cube?
Speaker 15: Who else ussher? It was a no, so mamma imply, But I ask somebody, I wasn't nothing.
Speaker 3: To deal with.
Speaker 1: You turned all them down and ended up with blue Face Dad. I hate I hate you, I eat him. Should look like you should have turned somebody. You shouldn't have been turning them down. Baby, I hate you, yo.
Speaker 2: That is just with the mess.
Speaker 10: I hate you.
Speaker 4: Just when we come back, Charlemagne is out. So if you want to give somebody donkey today, I hate you eight hundred five a five one oh five to one. Whoever you want to give donkey of to day too. And then let's open up the phone lines. Let's have some fun coming out of blue faces. Mom pours eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. Is there a celebrity that you guys turned down, that you said no to a celebrity that tried to hogh at you and you said nope.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I got like a couple. But you know I can't be doing that.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred five A five one o five one. I want to know you could be anonymous when you call fit. What's celebrity that you turned down? Yes, let's talk about it's the breakfast club in the morning.
Speaker 8: It's your time to nominate a donkey of your own, remember now, that's it's how they choose.
Speaker 3: Call in down.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred five eighty five.
Speaker 3: One oh five one. Hello this your family's good?
Speaker 2: What's good with you?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 2: Who you gonna get done to today?
Speaker 7: Too?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: Oh man, I want you bad.
Speaker 19: Mama Joseelley Sampans for beating the dead beat and not see my son or call.
Speaker 3: Them for like nine months.
Speaker 2: Hey damn, so she should drop the baby said, I figured it out on your own.
Speaker 3: Man, that's it. Nothing at on, no chunk, don't call him and been on just a straight death beat.
Speaker 1: Damn it, man, can't they be giving all the dead beat props to the dad just some dead beat.
Speaker 2: Mamas on you?
Speaker 3: Exactly expler man, But like I said, it is what it is.
Speaker 2: Though, I'm gonna do it for mine, all right, Bro, you keep on doing it too. He's gonna appreciate that. Hello, who's this with? What's something? Mike from Low Island? What's up?
Speaker 3: Every?
Speaker 2: Mike from Long Island? Who you wanna give done in the day too?
Speaker 12: I want to get it that some of the billionaire that don't get today man, he got to go how you party?
Speaker 2: And I'm with you, I mean, after, you know, give him at least a week or so.
Speaker 4: But they haven't even found in yet and you had a Blake one eighty two concert that It just it's weird to me. I mean, I know people deal with depression and pain differently, but I would just think that he would be home with his Mom's.
Speaker 3: Right, that's wild.
Speaker 15: He should be home with his mom.
Speaker 2: But he's wild for that.
Speaker 3: He shouldn't be partying while your like little mermaid. Man.
Speaker 1: I'm telling y'all need to listen to Blake when you music. That is the type of music you listen to if your pops are stuck under the.
Speaker 2: Seat songs I miss you. I don't know if that's the song I miss miss you? Hello, man, Leo, who you wanna give done in the day to bro?
Speaker 3: I'm giving you don't get it there to card be okay.
Speaker 11: Man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Don't they want to coote man? That man business? Yeah?
Speaker 11: That is real fun, Like you know, we.
Speaker 1: Don't know his situation, you know, but that's still his mom though, that's his mom's husband though.
Speaker 2: That what don't you want to console mom Dukes though? She's just not down there with him but stupid.
Speaker 3: But like said, you just saying what you want them to do?
Speaker 11: Be in the corner crack.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what I said.
Speaker 3: You've been in that ninety six hours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's still not his real dad probably, damn it. Man the cool world? Hello, who's this? Hey?
Speaker 3: What's up? This line from Maryland?
Speaker 2: Line up from Maryland? Maryland? Donkey too, unfortunately?
Speaker 3: DJ? Hey, just how you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm baby? No you fine?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 3: I'm doing that hate unfortunately? I gotta give it to you, djam Okay, why sir? Yeah, I love you know you do great things. But the other thing, when y'all was talking about the murders in Chicago, you kept saying Illinois. It's not Illinois, it's Illinois.
Speaker 2: It's no record, like three times.
Speaker 3: All right, yes, just said just said that. Alloy cousin said that. Annoyed you kept saying Illinois.
Speaker 2: I love you, brother.
Speaker 3: The asylum man.
Speaker 1: Spelled Illinois for me, brother, I l L I n oh spell designing for me, brother.
Speaker 2: Come on, d J M V spelling, no spelling, envy. Hell, he's googling, googling, right right. I have a good brother. I was gonna keep going and tell you not mon Hello, Ebony, good morning, good morning. We wanna get done today? To Ebony, I would like to yeah, why do you wanna give? Why do today? I ain't even walked out all yeah, what's going on?
Speaker 13: I'm giving it to him because he basically assumed that my cousin, what's somebody.
Speaker 6: I was trying to date.
Speaker 10: Your surgeon had a fliverunion is fastly in numbers, and he basically assumed he was somebody that I was trying to talk to.
Speaker 4: This also, he was out with your cousin. He caught you and he thought it was somebody who was trying to kick it to us.
Speaker 2: It was, but it was a family member.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 2: You never introduced him to that cousin.
Speaker 9: Why but we just met this sension like we just met new family members.
Speaker 12: We didn't even know we had from out of their life.
Speaker 4: So you could understand that you don't know this man with you. We want to make sure it's right. I mean, men have a little insecurity sometimes too. You know that that's the fact that he loves you, and you want to make sure you're not talking to a the man and this.
Speaker 1: Is your cousin sexy because if you just met a sexy cousin out of nowhere, you hanging out with I.
Speaker 2: Okay, well give me give me a little grace, Yeah.
Speaker 9: Just a little bit instill get it for me today?
Speaker 2: Right, thank you?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 4: All right, Donkey of the Day eight hundred and five eighty five one o five one Charlamage is out. So we opened up the phone lines and let you give Donkey as a day to anybody you need to. All right, now, let's talk up the phone lines. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. Blue Face's mom shares that she turned down a bunch of celebrities.
Speaker 15: Let's hear, Oh y'all already, No, I wasn't nothing to deal with twenty years ago, twenty five put a week on it. Nothing to play with? Okay, ask somebody who I turned down?
Speaker 18: Fifty shat cube?
Speaker 2: Who else?
Speaker 18: Usher?
Speaker 15: It was a no, So Mama didn't play. I'm gonna ask somebody that wasn't nothing to deal with.
Speaker 4: So we're asking eight hundred five A five one oh five one. What celebrity have you turned down? Let's talk about it. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning call out. You pull out your phone, call in right now. You call me, add your opinion to the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: Top breaking down eight hundred five eight five one oh five one the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Let me call my phone.
Speaker 8: It's topic time called eight hundred five A five one oh five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Warning everybody, it's EJ n V.
Speaker 4: Charlamagne to God. We are the Breakfast Club. Now if you just joined us, we're talking about blue faces.
Speaker 2: Mom. She was saying that she's turned down a couple of celebrities. Oo, were y'all already? No, I wasn't nothing to deal with.
Speaker 15: Twenty years ago, twenty five put a week on it. Nothing to play with, Okay, I ask somebody who I turned down?
Speaker 18: Fifty chat cube?
Speaker 2: Who else?
Speaker 18: Usher?
Speaker 15: It was a no, So Mamma did imply. But I ask somebody I wasn't nothing.
Speaker 18: To deal with.
Speaker 4: Now, Jess Hilarious is here, eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five one. So we're just asking what celebrities have you turned down?
Speaker 2: Don't look over here because I can't say nothing. Stop. I'm not gonna tell you. I'm not gonna do that.
Speaker 5: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not how many you just cured? How many? Like a good eight or nine? Eight or nine? And they were just they were the millionaires, oh millionaires.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when we're talking about brackets, I've turned down probably like thirty.
Speaker 2: But why did you turn out with the ugly?
Speaker 1: Just not say I think some were gay. I think some one of them thought I was a man. I thought I was a born male. One of them thought I was a born male. When he's like fascinated with that, So he was like, I need he was disappointed that I wasn't.
Speaker 2: I was like, no, I'm a woman or woman and like real woman, And he was like dang. All right, never mind. I was like, damn Jesus Christ, Well how much I could be a man?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: But I'm not. I'm not releasing no names, but yeah, it was quite a few. Okay, all right, let's go to the phone line. Hello, who's this.
Speaker 10: Girl?
Speaker 1: What celebrity at you? And you said, no, Drake, you better not be lying either. Send a picture on your receipt, rust your Instagram.
Speaker 2: Let me see what you look like. You like girl, m a z I. Oh that's somebody I know. They look good. She get that up? No hesitation, Mazi Monet, Where are you trying to holler at you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Where you see him at?
Speaker 11: Okay, So I'm a music artist, but my way of getting in was to be a video model back in the day cool and so his label that he was with reached out to me to be a video model. And so when they were skyping me, they were talking and they put Drake on over.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, what's up?
Speaker 11: And he was telling me he was like, oh, you're a music artist and your video model.
Speaker 14: I was like yeah.
Speaker 11: He was like, how bad do you want to be?
Speaker 10: Famous?
Speaker 3: Boy?
Speaker 15: And I'm like what.
Speaker 2: This was back in the day.
Speaker 11: It was just like this was maybe like six years ago.
Speaker 2: Oh, I was going to say, was that Drake or was he like money?
Speaker 11: This was like right when he was like blowing up like this was like the beginning.
Speaker 1: Oh so before the knight's head cutting the beard, he just still looked like white boy.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, all right, I see I see you perform with Sukiana the other day I did.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, all right, well you gotta go get Drake right now, girl, Thank thank you mom.
Speaker 11: If he would, if he would have came different, he probably could have got it.
Speaker 10: But he became very aggressive.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, you're lost. I guess Hello, who's this?
Speaker 12: It's Dariol German, Sarflook, Hey, Dario German.
Speaker 2: We're talking about who's somebody that you turned down?
Speaker 3: Listen, So I don't really want to come up paying things, but.
Speaker 2: Oh you turned down? Just hilarious. Where was this that? He a damn line?
Speaker 3: So look let me tell you. Look. This was in North Carolina, Calanta. Right, she can't all.
Speaker 12: Right, so she was with him to do but he drest.
Speaker 1: So look you'll tell your homeboys shut up for real now now now start the story over.
Speaker 2: I can't wear because I need to hear this in North Carolina. She was with some dual glasses on the gray hair.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, look.
Speaker 11: Look all right, And I was like, yo, you get a picture with you right?
Speaker 15: She was like yeah, thirty dollars.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't believe that phone. So I don't even believe him. Look by thirty dollars pictures and I did.
Speaker 1: That's what I charged for pictures, Like Bob, it's no way you turned me down. You didn't have thirty dollars.
Speaker 3: That was it?
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 6: This is Kim, Hey, Kim, good morning.
Speaker 2: How are you what celebrity did you turn down?
Speaker 14: I'm gonna say this this is a long time ago because I'm old, But Ice Cube, what was the situation.
Speaker 11: It was a crazy night.
Speaker 6: We had a friend that was going to this was like fresh out for n W a ice cue.
Speaker 2: With the curl ooh, forty years ago with the underground.
Speaker 6: And public enemies. And we were actually walking around with Tupac when he was a dancer. D another gun.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is fifty years ago. Damn. Maybe what was a dance? He wasn't even a rapple Jesus Christ.
Speaker 6: And he was like, you know, she was the floor and everything. And then we stopped at his room and i Q came down and he's just like one of his bathrooms and my friend I was standing there and stuff. We're just talking or whatever, and then he went in the bathroom, came back out and said, oh yeah, my boy was talking to you, you know, come to that effect. And I'm, you know, young and scared. I'll go in there and he's like, talk to me, wants me to you know, go back to where he is and stuff. I said, hold on. I came out to the bathroom and what to my friend. I was like, let's go, let's go, and we just basically ran out the room like we were just young and scared.
Speaker 3: So okay, yeah, wow.
Speaker 2: That was That was a Tupac story that happened four years ago. Yeah, he was a like what do you mean like a dance he was a stripper.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, like his dance remember used to dance for Digital Underground. He was part of like the dance back and they didn't know that. Yeah, okay, no no, because I did see he did a photo shooting the tub with not knowing and that I thought that was.
Speaker 2: That was given.
Speaker 4: Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five. When we're asking this comes from a Blue Face's mom. She was talking about some of the people that she's turned down. So we're asking what celebrities have you turned down? Call us up right now. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, it's topic time.
Speaker 8: Called eight hundred and five eight five five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Talk about it. Morning everybody.
Speaker 4: It's DJ env CHARLAMAGNEA God. We are the Breakfast Club. Jess Hilarious is here now. If you just join us, We're talking about some celebrities that you turned down.
Speaker 13: Hello, good morning. How are you guys doing. I love you guys, We love you too.
Speaker 2: We're good. What's up? What's celebrity you turned down? Mama?
Speaker 13: That is Marcus Tungue two thousand, two thousand and nineties that the Sanessa hotel. At one point I was front justest agent, and then he came in. He started hollering at me, so I turned them down.
Speaker 11: In northern then like around midnight sometimes in the morning.
Speaker 12: He was drunk and then he called the room aft me to blow up.
Speaker 1: I said no.
Speaker 13: Then, I guess because I turned him down. He tried to get me fired the next morning because.
Speaker 10: He stated that I woke him up and it was my supervisor.
Speaker 13: I was doing a wake up call, and anyway, he tried to get me fired.
Speaker 10: But because I turned them down.
Speaker 2: Who's that Mark Tony Marcus Chung from Matrix and Marcus Jones from Matrix? Who that is?
Speaker 13: No Marcus Chung, He's He's the one that drives up the I'm not good with names, but he's the one that drives a matrix. Guys of the Keanu Reeve, he's the one that drives that.
Speaker 14: One of those little things.
Speaker 2: Okay, uh, I don't know, I don't know, but the Matrix.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that was uhh yes.
Speaker 3: Yes, he must have thought.
Speaker 2: He must have thought he was kno to one and he was now definitely not the one, not the one. Hello, who's this? This is Charlie.
Speaker 1: Hey, Charlene, good morning. We're talking about what celebrity you turned down? What celebrity did you turn down?
Speaker 12: Lemanies that I turned down was first it was shot day Bill Mom. We were at the Strip club and call me my never and it kind of it didn't go, but he wanted it to.
Speaker 13: Oh.
Speaker 10: I turned him down. And then I also turned out down here performing.
Speaker 2: In your phone. Your phone is chopping. Who's the other person you turned down?
Speaker 10: Ethony Hamilton?
Speaker 2: Oh, Anthony Hamilton?
Speaker 20: Yeah, I know, no, no, no, I've worked at north Rack and he had came came shopping and he was wondering why I wasn't going to the poscer.
Speaker 10: I was working.
Speaker 12: I felt I had the words and it was I couldn't leave my job.
Speaker 2: And how old were you? How old was how old were you?
Speaker 11: This was when I was about twenty four years old?
Speaker 2: You still work at north Rack?
Speaker 3: I do not.
Speaker 2: I'm not there any trying to get a little discount, thank you?
Speaker 5: Mama.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this? Irin?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 2: Irin? Good morning?
Speaker 10: Good morning?
Speaker 2: Now what's celebrity you trying to kick it to you that you turned down?
Speaker 10: Little baby?
Speaker 2: All right? Where was this happened to us?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 19: It was some years ago, like right before he blew up really big, like he was handing, he was passing out his mixtape and it was like on a Memorial Day, like Labor Day. I was out at the Guas station going to get some sack threw headed to the beach and he pulled up and like this big body, and you know, he pulled up to me, and he was like, can I give you my mixtape? And then I was just like yeah, okay. You know, like everybody had a mixtape, like, especially in my area. So I took it from him and then he was like hey.
Speaker 10: He was like they're beautiful. Can I get your number?
Speaker 11: And I was like no, that's okay.
Speaker 19: And then it was crazy because like a few like a couple of months later, he blew up.
Speaker 11: And I was like, Yo, that's the guy that pulled up on me at the gas station. I still have that mixtape, like untouched and mixed.
Speaker 2: So do you do you regret that? Do you think you should have given him a shot?
Speaker 19: I do, because let me tell you, I was kind of being I'm not even gonna flixt.
Speaker 11: I was being a little judgment palis.
Speaker 10: I mean I was like another aspiring grapplers.
Speaker 2: Respect, I respect, Yes, your blessings him?
Speaker 12: Hello, is this good morning?
Speaker 10: My name is Tuty morning.
Speaker 1: She's give the whole list TUTSI.
Speaker 10: Okay, So my famous person that I turned down was Sanchi reggae artist Regular.
Speaker 2: I was right with the wan. Where did y'all meet him? Where did you meet him?
Speaker 10: Okay? So my brother from Old Alpha class found in Orlando, picked up and he rest in peace. And he always had his fans, and he always invited Sanchez to perform, and he was my favorite artist. I loved his boys, love his sound. I was a little disappointed that he was coming on to me. And I'm like, you know, I love you, I love your voice, I love your music. And this man is coming on to me, not once, but twice when he met me.
Speaker 2: So yeah, So you you are offended that one of your favorite artists was coming on to you.
Speaker 10: I was because his wife the first time I met him, traveling with him. As soon as she turned her back, He's like, coming on to me, given me it's nothing.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, oh, okay, see I didn't. I don't know Sanchez and I didn't know he was married.
Speaker 3: She was.
Speaker 2: She felt disrespectful because he's somebody husband first of all.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, and I don't. I don't just that, you know, and you know I loved him as an artist.
Speaker 2: You know, Sanchez, it's all.
Speaker 1: Your mind.
Speaker 2: Oh don't I'm missing you? Yeah, I know it now, you know it?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 19: All right?
Speaker 2: Well, thank you to te Swingers. Though she blew that opportunity. That's true, she could have got swung around the room. What I want? You stupid?
Speaker 1: What's the morell in the story? Don't block your blessing. Don't block your blessing. It's the aspiring rapper could end up being a little baby.
Speaker 2: That's right. Or Mozzie could have been with Drake. Oh yup, there you go. Mozzi could or you could end up with somebody like blue Face.
Speaker 3: Daddy.
Speaker 2: Better stop turning down these people on right, Just stop. When we come back. We got your room of report. What we're talking about?
Speaker 1: Double Excel twenty twenty three freshman class revealed.
Speaker 4: All right, we'll get into that when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast.
Speaker 2: Club, everybody, It's stj n V.
Speaker 4: Charlamagne the God. We are the breakfast Club. Jess Hilarious is here? I am, And let's get to the room.
Speaker 2: Missus go is the room of Report the Breakfast Club? Honey, get up.
Speaker 1: Double Excel twenty twenty three fresh class revealed, listen, a couple of these people. I ain't gonna lie. I don't know, but I'm actually happy that a lot of people are on here.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the artist featured in this year's freshman class, and that's two times.
Speaker 2: I love it. Lola Brook, don't play with it, don't play with it.
Speaker 1: Rob forty nine, Friday with two Wives, Big shut out for Friday.
Speaker 2: Can you drop a clues bam for him?
Speaker 1: I love him, Love him, Glorilla of course, Sleazy World, Go Central Sea, Real Boston, Richie, Lettyla is it is it?
Speaker 2: Loutyle?
Speaker 1: I got my little nineen year old little sister right here. It's just love, all right, So lit Tyler, Tia Krinne or Tia Kareem. Let's see tea a Kareem in DC the dawn y'all. Now, I know some of y'all might be like, well, where's Ice Spice. Ice Spice reportedly turned down the spot because her schedule was too busy. That's what happened when you just get a pop and single with Taylor Swift and it's.
Speaker 2: Like, nah, I'm a little too busy. I'm on people with my Boddy friend. So she couldn't make it. She's been on a tour, a popular bell on a tour dates on what's her name is? Tour dates? Yeah, ye yah, yeah yeah it says here.
Speaker 1: The real story is who got the runner Upslot and only made the cover because Ice Spice said, no, who's that?
Speaker 2: It said? The real story here is who got the runner upslot?
Speaker 1: That's what they asked, and only made the cover because Ice Spice said, no, yeah, that's the okay, that's the real question. And they wrote this wrong. Her sitting right there, she wrote it wrong. It meant to say the real person. They just trying to say who took our place? Because she couldn't make it.
Speaker 2: Do you have that?
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter, I think they Congratulations to everybody that made that Freshman cover.
Speaker 2: For a lot of people up, being on that Freshman cover really changes their lives.
Speaker 4: It opens it up for labels if they are not signed, and it also you know, pushes him out to get a lot of shows.
Speaker 2: So congratulations to every artist on that Freshman covering.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you as a DJ. Yes, not the damn toy Reese. I'm sick of you, yo. Let me ask you as a DJ. Do you know this whole list?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I don't know the whole list. I think you should.
Speaker 4: I know the majority of them. You do, fin that's two times? Oh La bull Lola Broyeah. We do forty nine Friday of course, Glorilla too, rare, sleezy world, real Boston Richie.
Speaker 2: I'm not upon him.
Speaker 1: Lou Tayler of herd before it's it's not Louis love most of them I've heard before.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, have you ever heard Friday? Yes?
Speaker 1: Crazy, I love him. So I'm actually really really happy and proud of him for being on his list.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Tyler Perry reportedly second guessing the BET acquisition.
Speaker 2: I read that with such ease. I love that I'm knowing better and better.
Speaker 10: All right.
Speaker 1: The source is close to be et claim deal, the deal whatever. So Taler Parrie is hesitant to go through with the purchase of BT because Paramount is asked for three billion dollars. The purchase would include b et v H one and BT plus streaming service. Tala Pari already owns twenty five percent steak in BT and BT Plus. Taler Parriie is hesitant to pay the three million because BT group is reportedly only earning three hundred and twenty five million before interest, taxes and depreciation and the big A word whatever, all right. It was also reported that public record shows that Paramount, which owns BT, is in a fifteen point six.
Speaker 2: Billion dollar debt.
Speaker 1: Wow, So if you got if you buy beats, he gonna have to boydy debt and sala Is like, ain't.
Speaker 2: Ready to do that. Three billion? Wow, So you're not even worth that. And even for three billion, think about it.
Speaker 4: If they only make three hundred and something million dollars a year, that means he's making his money backward three six, nine years he'll make the three billion dollars, so he won't be able to turn a profit if it continues like this for nine years.
Speaker 2: Is it worth it? Toll Perry doesn't need it.
Speaker 1: It would be a great investment if you got it for a better price and be able to invest it because Tyler Perry could put his own stuff on air.
Speaker 4: Seriously, Yeah, you know what I mean. So as a business move, I'm sure they're looking at it. But you know, coming with that one point five billion dollar debt, you said, yeah nahbi, yeah, that that's a lot under at discount.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, seriously, So it said Tyler Perry is frustrated because he's used to getting what he wants, and I definitely do understand.
Speaker 2: And the story came out that he had already got it.
Speaker 1: That was apparently a fake story though, because he didn't know that it was three billion dollars guessing, like.
Speaker 2: Maybe negotiating, and then he had to, you know, go get numbers.
Speaker 4: But I would say this, if Tyler doesn't get it, I don't know who would buy it, because if he's not buying, If Tyler's not buying it because it's not a good investment for him, who would buy it because it's a good investment for them. I really don't see anybody else that would be, you know, that could take it, that could put their own programming. Yeah, fifty could fifty you know, he has a lot of programming. But Tyler just has a lot of program and Tyler could put on a show every hour, every hour, So it would make sense to Tyler to get it.
Speaker 2: But I just don't know if it's a good investment. Yeah, no, it's not.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 1: And people react to Joey Badass and Soraya's relationship.
Speaker 2: Listen, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: I ain't ever been happy to just give a man who ain't my man away to somebody. I ain't gonna lie. Joey Badass was mine, and I'm sorry. My real man is probably listening right now. Shouldn't say that mead, Joey Badass was mine in my head, like I love me some Joey bad and some la Keith Stanfield, but I yeah, he turned me down, so.
Speaker 2: It was like, all right, not mine thea Keith and Joey was your man, yeah, both of okay, all right, but yeah anyway, now Sorea got him, got him, and I love it. I love it.
Speaker 1: I ain't never been so happy to give a man away, you know, to somebody who ain't mine.
Speaker 2: I love it, and apparently other people love it too.
Speaker 1: It says Soreya moved on from Jacob to Joey Badass since has superb tastes Jacob.
Speaker 2: Oh she was with Jacob Ladimore?
Speaker 3: Yes, what.
Speaker 1: Oh that's why everybody's like, what oh I forgot? Oh my god, Sara, now give me Joey back. What's going on with Jacob oh Man?
Speaker 2: Anyway?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Somebody else said Joey Badass did a real vacation for Soria. I love to see it.
Speaker 1: Joey Badass and Sorea really are a thing. Joey Badass with Saya that's my MF and girl.
Speaker 2: I love her. I love that for her because Joey Badass is something different? Oh you know what?
Speaker 1: Okay, So it was a month ago the rumors were swirling about Joey Badass and Sarah being in a relationship. They both denied rumors, but oh god, here we go with the fan. They both denied it, but they just got seen over the weekend. The day was on a vacation, so they together.
Speaker 4: But the real question is what you're gonna do when you go home later on when your man just heard you say, Joey Badass is mine in my head.
Speaker 2: I'm delusional. I just came from the cabaret. I had some drugs and I was drugged.
Speaker 4: And I just was I'm delusional, Jesus Christ, And that is your room or report all right when we come back.
Speaker 1: We got the People's choice mixed. And we're also going to talk about Jess Hilarious out last night. I mean, if you just joined us, Jess Hilarious went out last night.
Speaker 4: She hung out with Jocelyne, then she followed a random white woman, and then she met up with Dave Chappelle.
Speaker 2: We're gonna talk about the story of combat because she's here with.
Speaker 4: Only one shoe on too. It's the weirdest thing it's the breakfast Club. Good morning Owning everybody. It's DJ n V Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast Club. Jess Hilarious is here, of course. So now we got invited to Jocelyn's cabaret. Yes we did have starlets. Yes, she said that it was gonna start at six. She was gonna get on an eight and I'll be home by ten. I knew that was a lie. What time did she get on?
Speaker 1: She got on, but you didn't come. You lied time and told her that she were coming. You didn't come.
Speaker 4: I had my spies checking to see what time she was getting on, and I knew she wasn't getting on at that time.
Speaker 3: So you went.
Speaker 2: You went and hung out with Joscelyn last night. I damn man.
Speaker 1: I was even about to go to the air day at the party, but I ended up in the good presence of Dave Chappelle.
Speaker 4: No, let's let's start with the story. So there was a white woman in the the strip club last night. It looked like she didn't even belong there. That's what I was like, Is this the owner?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 2: I ain't, No, she ain't gonna on this.
Speaker 1: I'm like, okay, I know I honestly thought like she was like the owner, the real owner of Zeus or something.
Speaker 2: But she looked she did.
Speaker 1: She had like, uh, she had like a nice coat over her shoulders, her legs were crossed. She had on some nice boots and some nice cute like Gucci glasses, and her head was up but her red lip. I said, who are you here with? I ain gonna lie, so we're here with and and she was like she it don't matter about that. But she leaned over a hour later and was like, have you ever met Dave Chappelle?
Speaker 2: And I was like no. She was like, you want to go meet him tonight? And I was like, yeah, what you got in mind?
Speaker 4: So you followed this this white woman that you never met before that just said she knew Dave Chappelle?
Speaker 2: Yes, all right.
Speaker 1: I knew there was a reason why she was there. She was on a quest of some sort. And I was like, okay, she's not here for the cab away.
Speaker 2: I knew she was.
Speaker 1: She ain't stand up one time. You know, Historically when white people say follow us, it's never good.
Speaker 10: I know.
Speaker 2: So you followed her, right?
Speaker 7: So you did?
Speaker 2: So you followed this white woman? Did y'all get in the car with each other. I did. I got her car.
Speaker 3: I was a.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so not since they got in with me too, Yeah did too. Yeah, soay tell me the story. So, so we was there and it was cute. Paid the picture. I ain't even gonna hold you. It was a Fiat. It was one of them calls that j Lo be driving around.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: It was a cute little Fiata. Now, yeah, you're real close because it's tighten that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like a little toy car. We drove and she was like, yeah, what type of mysagy like, do you like to listen?
Speaker 2: I'm okay, alright, cool, you know. And then and then we pulled up.
Speaker 1: She was like, so it's about eighteen minutes away and we'll be there soon. You can relax and go to sleep if you want to take a nap. So I'm like I felt a little weird, but I was like, you know what, Dave Chapelle.
Speaker 4: So now the white woman tells you taking nap, you take a nas, you drive you where you don't know where you're going.
Speaker 1: I was like, all right, she cool. It was fine, you know, she said, Dave Chappelle. So then we ended up we pulled up.
Speaker 2: We got there, we had to go through like five different doors. It was like in the basement.
Speaker 1: Then we went through another basement, a secret passageway, and then we gave them our phone. I didn't give him my phone, and it was like, you you just larious. I know you're just larious, but we need your phones. I was like, dang, I left him in the car, but she had her phone in her hands, so she gave him the phone. He put in the lock socket. They gave it a socket. Right, we get in there. All his openers was funny, fantastic. He got on stage, he killed it, murdered it. Right after that, we went back to his green room.
Speaker 2: Yo, we was lit chilling.
Speaker 1: He know, hawaiom. He said, he loves me. He's a fan of mine. We was just talking, shopping it up y'oll and so he like almost fell asleep. And then when we was about to leave out. I think it was like what maybe three in the morning, He's like, Joss, where are you going?
Speaker 2: Said?
Speaker 1: I got working like he was like, all right, have fun, do your thing, and I was like okay, and I Yo, it was just amazing.
Speaker 4: Wait wait wait wait then you walking this morning if you don't live in New York area. It was rainy this morning. It was you count in with one shoe on.
Speaker 1: Shoe and one Louis Vauton, it's findy Oh sorry, one, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: One fendy flip flop. Yes, it's fir. Yes, So what happened to the other one? And why did you only come in with one shoe on?
Speaker 1: Listen, my videographer knocked on my door at five forty. I supposed to have been up, make up ready, all of that. This ain't what I planned to wear. But this is my own very own clothing line shop. Doctor who is it's training gear or whatever, and it's fitness gear.
Speaker 2: But no, I didn't plan to wear this. I wore this the other day, so I probably smell like you were the other day. Were some people, but you were the other day up here up here. I drove up here. I rolled up here with this on.
Speaker 1: He not this makeup from last night. I was trying to find my other slipper because I couldn't find my shoes. My son stole my easies yesterday and I was like, yo, he was like, it's five fifty six.
Speaker 2: I said, damn. It only had once the belong. We ran you gotta. He got all of it on camera, and I still made it to work. You made it work on time. I'm not gonna lie. You made it to work on time. The first thing she said was you want evy, I made it. Do I stink? Do I smell.
Speaker 3: Stink?
Speaker 2: I don't think?
Speaker 1: All right, So from the Cavalwat to Dave Chappelle, that's what happened. Don't don't ever judge a book. You can meet somewhere, somebody anywhere. That white woman led me write to a party.
Speaker 2: All right. When we come back, we got the positive note. Don't move. It's the breakfast Club. Good boarding everybody. It's DJ n.
Speaker 4: V Charlamagne, the guy. We are the breakfast club. Jess Hilarious is here. And now you have a positive note for the people.
Speaker 2: Just yes, I do. Go ahead. Don't judge every white book by its cover. Breakfast Club, you don't finish for y'all. Dump