Speaker 1: Morning, everybody. It's DJ Envy charlamagnea God.
Speaker 2: We are the breakfast Club Jess hilarious to see our guest co host, and we got a special guest in the building, Jocelyn Hernandez.
Speaker 3: Welcome, Thank you, press, thank you, thank you for saying special.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: And in town.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know that you are doing your Jocelyn's Cabaret in New York.
Speaker 4: I am.
Speaker 3: I cannot believe you didn't come see me yet. It's so much fun to j Envy I have. I had three shows there this past four weeks. It was really four shows, but I ended up going to perform in Miami at the Floyd Mayweather fight show. You guys heard, but tonight's my last show. So everybody in New York come out and see me as starlets. You can get your ticket if you go to my Instagram Jocelyn. You can get your tickets there Jocelynscabaret Tour dot com.
Speaker 4: But it's so much fun. I got the girls dancing, so break.
Speaker 2: Down with the cabarets. Because you know, Startless is a strip club. It's a gentleman club.
Speaker 3: It is a strict cuse shout out to Starless and Marty and everybody. So okay, So the cabaret, you know the cabaret. I'm on my fourth season on Gradulations. Yes, four seasons. Girl, that's a lot.
Speaker 4: That is a lot. And I owned the show. I owned the IP, my intellectual property.
Speaker 3: I wrote it. I wrote the cabaret. I created it, I produced it. I do everything about it.
Speaker 4: I act in it.
Speaker 3: So basically, it's like a group of ladies. They compete to be inside of my cabaret. Actually, least performance, which was Saturday, I had twelve ladies dance with me on stage. You know. Some of them put their self on fire, shoes on fire, they skate on stage. So it's like a whole show that this girl is actually moving to the house.
Speaker 4: They compete.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like, uh, it's like Tyra Banks with her show, with the modeling show, except that they're dancing.
Speaker 4: They're not modeling, you know what.
Speaker 1: They set themselves on fire on the pole, on the.
Speaker 3: Pole they choose they kitty cat, everything be on fire, the kitty.
Speaker 4: The kiddy cat be on fire.
Speaker 3: Did Andy, That's what I'm trying to tell you. You talk about, yes, you know, not that type of like you know, messed up fire.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about like fun, you know, like a real show, like a real show.
Speaker 3: Definitely this season the ladies step third game up because season one, season two, season three of the.
Speaker 4: Cabaret it was great, and you know we build to it.
Speaker 3: You know, the first season, I was trying to get the ladies to understand my vision. I want to do a cabaret with my music and I want some dancers, and says I'm a musician. I want to do it on TV. I want the girls to dance. I want to make it make sense. I want to make it make one. Some of the girls didn't believe. Season two, we did it. One of them one ten thousand dollars. We performing Atlanta. We did the whole choreography to one of my songs. So that was great.
Speaker 4: Season three, I went on tour to twelve different cities. It was a lot. It was quick, it was fast. So we really needn't have an actual show.
Speaker 3: But the people love that, you know, they can they seen the girls getting on stage doing they thing on the post. But now season four, it's more organized. We got a routine, we got the whole show. It's a thirty minute show. I think I'm performing like eight songs for thirty minutes, and you know, then I do my meet and greet. Before I would my last tour, I would just go and just keep performing. But now I have to, like you know, I have to preserve myself.
Speaker 4: I have to film.
Speaker 3: And I'm actually also filming season four at the Cabaret. That would be Aaron Next one on Susan Network.
Speaker 2: They laughed you when you first came out with this cabino. They thought it was funny, they thought it was jokes. They didn't think it was going to survive. And it seems to be doing pretty good.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you. Well, you know, I mean, you know, it's okay.
Speaker 3: One thing, you know, one thing I'm learning that if you stay focused, no matter what anyone say, you can really do what you love to do. And I always, since I was a kid, since I was Bonnie's age, I wanted to be a musician. I've been writing since I was four. I'm a great writer. I write. I wrote the TV show. I write all my songs. You know, I have some of the trainier songs ever Vegas. Do it like it's your be day every night of the week. These are songs that are trending on TikTok. I'm still I still consider myself an underground autist, and I'm okay with that.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 3: I'm happy to be working towards my dream, my biggest dream in my life. I'm happy to be whether I have a thousand people coming to see me or whether I have a hundred people coming to see me, I'm gonna still perform the same, and they still always get me a step closer to my dreams, which is to music.
Speaker 2: You think people don't take you serious because of the love and hip hop, because of the College Hill, because of the cabaret, like they don't take you as serious as you feel like they should.
Speaker 3: I feel like they take me super serious. I always have cell I shows. I have my only my fans that are personally fans of Johnson that if you go on my Instagram, on my Twitter or any of the hashtags at the cabaret, they say my songs word for.
Speaker 4: Word, word for word, like you got.
Speaker 3: I do shows sometimes with fifteen hundred people, twenty five hundred people, one hundred people, three hundred people, five hundred people. It's different cities, different shows, different locations, and every city you go to, they sing my songs, every song, not just birthday song, not just Vegas I want to ride, but every night of the week, Getrico finger fucking check slay every song. They run me my money every song that I have and I have. You know, I've never put out an album, but I put out singles like all the time, and so I definitely feel like people have taken me s Do I feel like it took them a long time?
Speaker 4: Yes? But do I feel who am I to be.
Speaker 3: Before anyone else? I just have to keep working. If I believe in myself, I have to just keep pushing. I love that I see a lot of different things for you. It's like coming from love and hip hop. I just think that that kind of they put you in one boat with that, and then when you came out, you came out swinging, doing a bunch of different things. So like even going back to the latest thing that just happened, why the hell you won't get into like pro wrestling? Why you why you won't you paid for slapping people?
Speaker 4: You know, because you was handing off slaps like you know, like stone cold Steve Austin. I seen it. I just sent it to you in the DM. I said, damn, you look cute doing it, but like why, wow, what what was happening? Like, why you won't go in pro what is wrong with you? Slapping? Security's supposed to protect you. She's slapping this nigga. Nigga ain't quick enough, poud.
Speaker 3: So I tell you what, I tell you what I'm not really you know, you know I just got out of jail.
Speaker 4: Yes, you know. I just got out of jail.
Speaker 3: So it's really not too much that I could talk on that, but I will, you know, because you know, you know I was gone, girl. I was in lod of thel Brownwood County. I was cold, came out with a coughing everything I thought.
Speaker 4: I was gone for two days and I'm sitting up here as sick as a dollar. Why me? Why me?
Speaker 3: So I can't really speak too much on that, but but what I can say is that I'm I'm gonna always ut uh what he said, portray.
Speaker 4: No, protect, yes, protect, yes, me right.
Speaker 3: And if you see me out here in the streets when you know you two in the world America, whoever knows me, know where I come from and what I've done and how I've changed, you know, I'm just making sure that I'm straight and.
Speaker 4: No one hurts me, you know. So you know, the media only show you one thing.
Speaker 3: It looks like a whole lot of chaos, but you might not know what happened prior to that chaos, like five seconds before or ten seconds before. You just see like the row right and because it's me is always so much bigger than what it actually is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's another big point too.
Speaker 3: So it's like, you know, even to keep going back to a you know, love and hip hop, they had you, I know that the it was a lot of tension with you on Mona because it's like she always wanted to portray you in that light, even when you were trying to change from that, even after giving birth to Bonnie and just everything you wanted to change.
Speaker 4: And then you got from under that.
Speaker 3: And then you go to Zeus and I and you know a lot of people even me for like like.
Speaker 4: Zeus want to kind of portray you in the same light. You know what I'm saying. Do you ever feel any way about that, like how you would be for Mona about it?
Speaker 3: And then you go over in Laura Lamel, he got you, you know, looking the same way, not all the time, but like it's like negative driven. It's like it's always like that when you're so many other things and just fight her. Well, I say this, I would say this, shout out, shout out to Mona and shout out to let me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they both gave me. I may say the opportunities.
Speaker 3: And I will also say I'm a grown person right the way I run my cabaret as far as like being on suits network, because when I did love a hip hop, I was like, you know, I was younger, I was wild, I.
Speaker 4: Was out there.
Speaker 3: So it's only but so much that and network could do for yourself to help you or break you.
Speaker 4: You know, you.
Speaker 3: Still have to act responsibilities as a human being, as a you know, for yourself. So with that, that was what it was right, and if it wasn't for love of hip hop, let's just be real.
Speaker 4: I will not be here with the cabaret.
Speaker 3: And then you know, with the cabaret, like listen, that's just how I run my motherfucking show. You know what I'm saying, Like I run my bitches to do what the fuck I tell them to do. If you can't beat, you can't be in the cabaret. Because it's like I'm giving you an opportunity, opportunity. I pay them five hundred dollars a day when they go on tour with me. If we do ten, fifteen, twenty nights and then you know, people throw once on us, they throw money. Yeah, I even get a cut out of that. I'm like, bitchy'all dance. I need to get my cut, you know I get. I need my PC for everything. So it's like with that, you know, it's that so you know when you see me on suits will lend me on the cabaret.
Speaker 4: I just think that did you see so much more of.
Speaker 3: Me running a business instead of seeing like the person of Joscelyn, Like the person of Jocelyn is different than the Johnson and that's actually running a business. So I might look like I'm row or like I'm being putting this one life, but you got to remember you're.
Speaker 4: Only seeing, like really just twenty thirty percent of my life.
Speaker 3: Because even though I got camerase out for forty six weeks, like I do right now, film me Johnson dis Cabaret season four, it's still not every single that you know, you don't see when I'm crying, you don't see when I'm taking care of my daughter. You don't see when I'm you know, working out doing yoga every day. I've been in New York and I've been doing yoga every day.
Speaker 4: With my husband.
Speaker 1: But you know, you could.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, but you know the fact that it's your show. You can display what you want to display. Now, you can put that out there. You just ain't got to put the cabaret part. You could put that out too. And I was gonna ask you shout it out, you know, Mota Scott. I know one time you were saying, now you you and moreta go back and forth. But the fact that y'all shout her out, have y'all spoke, have y'all squashed that beef at that time, or you just let it go?
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 3: I haven't talked to her, but I was doing drinks shamps like a couple of week to with Nori. And you know, Knowing is always so nice to me and my husband, and he love us and he fuck with us. We live in Miami, so he lives in Miami. We're always running to each other. And you know, when I was having an interview with the guys, you know, it was real It was very emotional, and you know, I talked about everything, and it's just like you come to a place where you grow up. I don't got to keep being mad at Mono, being mad at anybody for nothing, Like.
Speaker 4: Well, how does that help me? How does that give me any blessing?
Speaker 3: How does that make God open the door for me to get like keep opening up my third eye so I can keep pursuing my dreams and my career. How could I help young ladies in the world. You know like that, ain't you know? My biggest goal to be in life. I grew up and I always say this, I grew up in Puerto Rico. I grew up in Cattolina and says middle and Cassaido. I grew up in the ghetto, in the hood, in the trenches, and I used to be running around without no shoes and have needles hero on needles on my feet.
Speaker 4: I had to come home.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have to pull in my My dad used to be a crack and a heroin addict. So I come from right and my dad died when I was very young. And for me, my most important thing is to showcase to the little girls that they could do it.
Speaker 4: If I did it, you could do it too.
Speaker 3: Like that's always going to be my inco because I have a daughter, and it's and its rooted deep in my heart. I want to always have be that voice of reasoning to the young girls because they know I was a mess when I first came out.
Speaker 4: But look where I come from.
Speaker 3: Look what what cards was played was given to me for me to play. It wasn't really that much many It wasn't that many options. My mom came to from Puerto Rico too, for Lauderdale with five kids already, and then you know, she got pregnant here with her six child. My mama got five every daddy and five every Daddy's like, come on, how you gotta si children with five every daddy? And you know you bring all your little kids from She left my oldest sister in New York. I mean, I'm sorry, Puerto Rico by herself when she was sixteen pregnant. So you got to remember I come from a really low income family. When I tell you low income, I mean like food stam slow income.
Speaker 4: You feel me.
Speaker 3: And so for me now, it's like all I want to do is really just do my job, do what I love to do music, TV, help the little girls, take care of Bonnie, have another child with my husband, and keep hersue with my dreams. I don't really want that much in life. I feel like I want what everybody should want. It's a good life, a good personal life with their family and their children, like I know you have with your kids and your wife and stuff like that. I don't know too much about you, but I'm sure you have my son. You know you have a son. You have a family, so you know what we're doing for it. Look today I'm here. It's all great energy. This feels this feels great to be here.
Speaker 4: With you, guys.
Speaker 3: I want to thank them both for you, because this feels great tonight, because it's like it's a real conversation. Yes, I'm an autist. Yes I do messed up things. Yes I'm out there. You might see something. Oh she crazy. I'm not crazy. I'm not doing anything. You know, I'm not gonna ever do anything that truly in my heart don't feel like I need to do, and I'm going to take the consequences afterwards.
Speaker 1: Do you do? You do you turn up for the cameras. The reason I say that.
Speaker 3: Is absolutely when people.
Speaker 1: Talk about Johnson.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I've been on flights with Jocelyn, like and she's the coolest. Commis, how's your family, how's your wife doing? So then when I turn on the TV, I'm like, that's not the person.
Speaker 4: I just it for three hours.
Speaker 1: I'm like, that's not the same person. And then if I see you on.
Speaker 4: The street, you like every house every day, come there.
Speaker 2: And then when I turn on the TV, I'm like, that's not the motherfucker I've just seen on the thing.
Speaker 1: So so you you make it your business to entertain?
Speaker 4: Can I tell you something?
Speaker 3: You could ask my family. You could ask my best friend Melissa, which is my manager, and my husband. But lissay, I am a trip. I wake up in the morning tripping. I'm tripping. I'm high off life. I'm recently clean. And when I say clean, listen, let me tell you I'm grown. I could do whatever I want. I got my stuff together. I ain't never been in the streets.
Speaker 4: Y'all. Ain't never heard that I owe nobody money. You ain't never.
Speaker 3: Heard that that that I'm broke. You ain't never heard that I ain't getting no money. You ain't never heard that I'm a junkie outside shooting up.
Speaker 4: No do I do? Did?
Speaker 3: I like to party, absolutely, still love to, but I know that I have to focus and I have to be as clean as I can to be the best that I can be. Right, but you can ass too. I don't have to have nothing in my system. I wake up with the bullshit. I'm just like a funny person. People always be like, you should be a comedian. No, I'm funny because I don't want to be a comedian. I'm funny because that's just who I am as a person. So like I do turn off for the cameras, but envy, I'm a funny ass bitch no matter what.
Speaker 4: Like, I wake up funny. I just like to have fun. I like to have fun.
Speaker 3: I think, and I'm very and you gotta remember, when I'm working on filming, I have to be very strict. And the second I get out to be strict, I'm gonna be I'm gonna be funny.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be a bitch. I would be cracking jokes everything.
Speaker 1: Now you said you're clean. Is it?
Speaker 2: You're clean because you have your baby and you're like, I have to change or what decided you?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: You know what I want to be clean. And what does clean mean?
Speaker 4: Well, you're not clean, is not you know, you know, not doing a one.
Speaker 3: Too, yo, not doing the one too?
Speaker 4: I'm done, but not doing not doing I want to.
Speaker 2: Baby make you want to say you know what I gotta change or what was it that made Was it a scare or.
Speaker 4: It wasn't like no scared, no scared?
Speaker 3: No. I was being very cautious and I do everything very limited, you know, because I'm I'm cute as fuck. I want to stay that way, you know what I'm saying. So I'm like, you know, i'd be like you know when I hang out with my business. You know, I'm I'm more like a social party person, you know what I mean. And I don't hang out all the time. But to answer your question, I feel so much stronger and so much better. It's like I feel like I don't need the crutches anymore. To me, the way I think about it's like a fucking crutch, and I just feel like I'm finally walking without them and I don't need them. And I feel stronger, I feel smarter, I feel sharper.
Speaker 4: Look.
Speaker 3: I finished working last night two in the morning. I went to sleep and I'm back up at seven o'clock. I told my manager just I said, bitch, I cannot believe I took a poop. I brushed my teeth, I drank some tea, I drank some water, I did some medicine. I did my haird and my makeup from seven thirty to eight thirty and got here about forty five.
Speaker 4: I said, that is not Johnson Rnanda.
Speaker 1: That's a change.
Speaker 3: That's that's evolution, that's having open that's make sure that you don't abuse any drugs. You don't abuse anything in your path that could potentially throw you off being the best you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And and so I want to know, are we ever going to see a reality show with your husband and your baby and maybe a belly, Like are we going to see that type of reality?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Because you know you don't how Bonnie on VH want on camera, did you remember that? Yes, I do remember that. I remember all of that. That's when, like I became a fan. You are so like vulnerable with us, like fans that you didn't even know you had at first, even when you were talking about your mom. I know you spoke on your mom earlier, but like even how you were even like you took yourself out of and was like she didn't know, she didn't know how to be a mom to me because at first, you know, y'all were like struggling with your relationship, and you was even like.
Speaker 4: I still struggle. I still struggle with my mom's relationship.
Speaker 3: And the reason why I do is because I feel like, you know, once you become of age, you gotta kind of like grow up.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: It's nothing for you to be a mom and call your kid and say, look, I fucked up, let me come through. The child is really supposed to do that, because that's a You're supposed to make sure that your child is safe and sound and happy and everything.
Speaker 4: And thriving right.
Speaker 3: And so I still struggle with my mom because of that, and as much as I love her, I'm here for all my family. They can get anything from me. I would do anything for my family, any one of them. They can pick up the phone any day. Hey whatever, I'm here. I'm never gonna be an evil person and malicious person that if you I'm doing my thing, if you know, I ain't gonna never be like that. But what I will do, I will make sure that I'm a better parent to my daughter, and I will make sure that I focus on what my heart and my mind and my writing, which I write every day always. You can always write what you're gonna do for the day. Every day I wake up, I write.
Speaker 4: What I'm gonna do. I walk around with a book.
Speaker 3: This is what I'm gonna do today. And you be so surprised. Everything I write that I'm going to do, I do it. Do it on a daily basis. I wake up, I'm doing this today. I get it done. And so for me, if I focus on that while everybody that's my family or friends or around me, while y'all get y'all stuff together, I'm gonna get my stuff together, and when everything comes back to normal, then we will be all right. But like, I can't focus on the negativity, even if it's my parents or my family, because for me, it's just taking me away from the distraction.
Speaker 4: That's a big distraction.
Speaker 2: I want to ask you know, after the Floyd fight, we spoke about your relationship with your husband, right, and I want to ask you about that because what we said was and this is what I said on a I said, you know, regardless me and my wife, if my wife swing I swing, there's no question and without talking about that in because I know you can't talk about that internet, But how how is your relationship? So because I look at my wife as not only as my wife, my lover, she's my sister, she's my best friend. So if she swing, I'm swinging. And then when we get home, I got to find out if she was right or wrong. That's just how our relationship works. But how how is your.
Speaker 1: Relationship when it comes to those type of things?
Speaker 2: Because you are on TV and you are you know, taped all the time, and you are out and about, So how is that relationship with you and you and your man?
Speaker 3: Well, shout out to relistic. He is the man of my dreams envy. I love that man.
Speaker 4: How she did a day dream? I love that.
Speaker 3: We know, but the relationship is says, I'm gonna tell you like this. If he swings on a man, I'm swinging. If I swing, he don't swing. It's just that he always there in the moment by me making sure that don't nobody else.
Speaker 4: But the person that is involved is not doing nothing.
Speaker 1: Say he just gonna hold the other girl.
Speaker 4: But no, no, no, never never never never. Now he'll be like why the fuck is you here? He gonna be, he gonna stay in the bit. Why is you here?
Speaker 3: Now? You know, johnsonly don't want your ass here, you know. But my man is a very respectful man. He's been around all the ladies from the cabaret. He's a trusted man and he's a real man.
Speaker 4: He will not swing on a lady.
Speaker 3: And he's never swung on old lady if he looks at the heat of the moment where he might be screaming on their holding making sure that don't nobody else do anything to me. He gonna always do that as a man, because that's what a man is supposed to do, you know. And he's so strong, he's got all the African power. If he's swings on a lady.
Speaker 4: She's dead.
Speaker 3: Look at that man, That man six feet sometime two hundred and some pounds. He's a big, old strong man, you know. So he know better than that.
Speaker 2: He doesn't do it now, you know, without talking about the incident. But you perform that night I performed.
Speaker 3: That was my first time performing at an arena. Shout out to let me for letting me do that, because I asked, let me, let me let well, from the Owner Suits network. He put the fight together and I was like, oh my gosh, let me. Can I perform there? And he was like sure, was.
Speaker 2: Like, how was that performance? Yeah, butterflies, because I mean you perform, I mean you not.
Speaker 3: I perform in my shows that people know my music and they come to see me and pay to see me. I never performed in a place where they go you feel me. So that was my first time. So I was I was nervous. But we've been practicing because I'm also filming the cabaret here in New York.
Speaker 4: So we've been dancing every day and it went really good.
Speaker 3: And then actually the girls I had just picked four dancers that I just met him in New York to dance with me.
Speaker 4: So we we learned that routine twenty four hours prior. You trust on them and not even I mean.
Speaker 3: I gotta trust something if I want to if I wanted to go well and it went well, look it would look.
Speaker 4: Here's what I can't say. When I did my first song, they were.
Speaker 3: Clapping like the rhythm and they clapping for me. This is this is this is good stuff. These people don't know my mean this all people coming to see people fight like all people don't be out there really just knowing what you know, like an underground artist on myself is really doing like yeah they might have heard my song, do it like if you'll be there, I want to write in their grandkids, you know house or the children house, but not like that. But you don't know, you don't know, you could have, you don't know. Some of them old people was probably leaving it.
Speaker 4: They were like, yeah, whatever, you never know that would happen. I was like many fasts, so I was. I was excited about that.
Speaker 3: I did like a three songs said because I only had like seven minutes and thirty seconds, and I.
Speaker 4: Thought it was great.
Speaker 1: Now when you drunk that night, because people asked were you drunk?
Speaker 4: I had let me tell you her.
Speaker 3: I always love to say I wasn't drunk, but I would have one or two drinks and for some reason, and I think because I'm not chasing it with any drugs, it just hits me so much harder because I remember when I used to be on my ship.
Speaker 4: I could drink ten drinks. You know what I'm saying. I could drink drinks. But it's not like I tell my husband, Oh my gosh, I got a headache. How many drinks? You only?
Speaker 3: I like to drinks had a fucking headache? I would have they with a headache. It's like it's like my brain just don't want to go back.
Speaker 2: It's called age.
Speaker 3: That's what it's called age.
Speaker 4: Drinks. I gotta ask you this.
Speaker 3: Okay, So how is your co parents and relationship with Stevie?
Speaker 4: I was that? How were y'all? I mean, you know, I don't really never talk to him.
Speaker 3: He talks to Bonnie on the phone and uh, you know, he says, sir, I have I have primary custody of Bonnie. I have physical custody of Bonnie. And he's seen her life. He's you know, he has the right to see her when he wants to. So I think I think it's pretty cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's good.
Speaker 3: And you know, my husband being with Bonnie since she was six months and he's been taking care of her because I mean, and my husband when Bonnie was like six two eight months, it was she was like a like a.
Speaker 4: Little toddler, like a little baby, not even a talent. She was a baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so you know, she loves she loves my husband, and you know, she has a great relationship with her dad.
Speaker 4: I'm sure she loves him too, so sure. I mean I think I think it's great she has two dads. I mean I never put it that way because.
Speaker 1: She does.
Speaker 2: This day all the time. It's just two dads. Yeah, Now, what made you do college?
Speaker 4: Hell?
Speaker 1: Did you want to go back to school? Was that one of it? Was that one of your dreams? Like I want to can I tell you something?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Really yes?
Speaker 3: And I told my husband, I'm like, damn, I got the opportunity to go back to school.
Speaker 1: I never went.
Speaker 4: First of all, I didn't even finish high school. Y'all.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm very smart though, I got ownership for all.
Speaker 2: You gotta go get your g D first before you are But you skipped the g D. You went to college. Tell us that experience so well.
Speaker 4: First of all, it was a great experience.
Speaker 3: Because HBCU, A lot of people always see, this is something I need to clarify.
Speaker 4: Maybe I need to do it at the Breafast Club, which I.
Speaker 3: Too, because I've always considered myself a black woman. But I was born in Puerto Rico and I speak Spanish. My first language is Spanish. But that's that doesn't take away from the pack. And I walk in the building, people look at me and they say, that is a black woman, right, and so I always been cool and love to be.
Speaker 4: A black woman.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And they'd be like, afle latino, no bitch, I don't have an afro.
Speaker 4: I don't have an afro. I don't have an afro.
Speaker 3: And I am a black woman that was born in the island of Puerto Rico that speak Spanish.
Speaker 4: And I teach my.
Speaker 2: Daughter, my daughter will confused out of somebody right now. But but why because you're Puerto Rican.
Speaker 3: I am Puerto Rican. But back to the HBCU. In the HBCU, you know what I learned. I learned that the Puerto Ricans, the people that were born in Puerto Rico that were black two and back in the days, Back in those days, there were definitely Afro Latinos because they always used to wear you know, the the big here. But you know that the the black African American and the Puerto Ricas they were tight. You know that when they were trying to do everything with the freeing the Negro and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: That's the stuff that I learned at the HBCU. In the Alabama.
Speaker 3: You know, they were kind of telling us how the black Spanish and the black African American came together and they were so much tighter than we actually are now. But me, I consider myself, Yeah, I consider myself a black woman that was born in Puerto Ricano. Yes I'm Latina because of course I see Spanish and I'm Latin. But for me, it's more than just saying that. For me, it's just that I'm proud to be black, whether I'm Spanish or not. And I just feel like a lot of people just have a problem with me being so proud to be black. What's your with me proud that I have that I have this, that I have this color, Like, what's the problem? And was that what kind of like takes you off with Amber? Like because I kind of seen that.
Speaker 4: It was like.
Speaker 1: Even like what happened because I don't know what to what happened.
Speaker 4: With I mean, I didn't have the camera. I wasn't in their class, so I don't know. She was like selling her like, yo, like you don't want to be black, you don't want to be black.
Speaker 1: I've seen you told am, but she didn't want to be black.
Speaker 4: But I've seen previous.
Speaker 3: You know, like it's been years, everybody. It's not no damn secret, you know, Am. But really she you know, she don't she like to dismiss the black side of her.
Speaker 4: I mean, it is what it is. I mean, she wasn't lying. I guess that's just a trigger, you know what I mean, you was lying. I wasn't lying. I wasn't lying because I wasn't lying.
Speaker 3: And you know, I wasn't lying because we were talking about the black the black ship being black. And I just have to let the bitch know. Bitch, you don't want to be black. You came out of a big black pussy, just like I did. My mama got a big old black pussy. She's a Puerto Rican woman, but that lady black and her mama was blacker than these motherfucking table my mama. So I come out of black pussies. You came out of a black pussy. But you don't want to You don't want to say you're black. That's weird to me. That's so weird to me. That's so weird to me. I don't care what your color. I always thought she considered herself like to I really seen that she was a Karen.
Speaker 4: When I got there, I was like, whoa, whoa, whoa. It was just pretty woa whoa said I was crazy to find out that she was a Karen.
Speaker 2: Do what me and Karen like she she did not respect black rights? Were like because I didn't see that the show, So I'm confused. So I want you to tell me because I don't know.
Speaker 4: You know what a Karen is? Yeah, I do, but then that's what she is, Okay, Yeah, I'm telling you yo.
Speaker 3: It's just I'm not the only one that said that you can go get this ship come up.
Speaker 4: It was just yeah, it was like it was you were just seeing that for the first time there. But then I said that.
Speaker 3: For the first time to her, like period, like when she was getting upset about what I was saying the joke, I was being ignorant as fucking school.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you go to school, you would you want.
Speaker 3: To be ignorant, you want to be in glass Because I was just talking ship, I was like, man, I'm the biggest. I got up that day. I said I'm the biggest man and they were all hating. I was like, man, I'm bigger than I'm the biggest. I said, I was going to be what I said I was doing. When I said I was going to do what I'm doing, I put that in my heart in my mind when I was five, I'm the biggest.
Speaker 4: They're all back there like this. I'm like, I don't know what the fuck you're looking at me like that.
Speaker 3: I'm talking to the professor telling me the professor when my heart was at we were talking about some work, right, and so you all fall off from work, and so it was a poem by the black African American man that used to write a poem because he's the HBCU. And he was talking about the poor I've been coming to perm like you know, like a prone, like a saggy like old proom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, prooe he was.
Speaker 3: She was talking about the prone that the professor was talking about the poem, and I said, yeah, no, I ain't gonna I said, I said, I know.
Speaker 4: A lot of poems.
Speaker 1: Ye with me, I'm the biggest.
Speaker 4: They ain't like that. Everybody started to be with me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It was automatic tension and it was all that mad attention.
Speaker 1: I would and I would be I definitely kick you out my class. You're standing up talking about the biggest talking about her poem. On black HBC poem and you talking.
Speaker 2: I'm the biggest, definitely would have gone out of my class.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you why I said that, Envy.
Speaker 3: I said that I was the biggest because the poem has something to do with people not following third dreams and been coming prunes, and I was speaking of not becoming your dream is I mean, I'm not following your dream.
Speaker 4: You could just sit there and become a prum if you.
Speaker 3: Don't follow your trains because of what other people say got you. That's what the HBCU class was about. Talking that day on the day that I told the bitch she's a car. That's that's that's how we got there.
Speaker 2: Then y'all got into a Philly in Miami scuffle. We got a little scuffle scuffle.
Speaker 3: Listen that Joan is not from the part of Philly that you think she's from.
Speaker 4: And yo, I it's not.
Speaker 1: Johnson practice.
Speaker 3: But the only thing I practiced is my bullet points that I'm supposed to speak on. I don't practice nothing else. Everything else is gonna always be me. And you should know that that john that.
Speaker 4: You know, her husband is a Philly So you know, I know if you want really. Okay, that's now.
Speaker 1: I gotta ask you, big LEXI don't know.
Speaker 4: That whole, okay, period, I really.
Speaker 1: Want to know who she's I didn't really know who she is. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know that.
Speaker 1: I wanted to know what you know.
Speaker 4: We don't know, we don't know. We don't know her. I never knew, we never know her. We don't know who. We don't know who that is. I didn't know.
Speaker 1: I didn't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to figure out because I know I googled. I seemed like that night I googled and I seen, and I was trying to figure out.
Speaker 4: We don't know that whole. I don't know. I don't know. Let me see, I don't even say nothing about No, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was looking.
Speaker 4: But we're going to the show tonight. I want you to come to the show. I promise you, guys.
Speaker 3: I will have you guys, whatever you guys want, bottles, anything that you drink, Melissa, but come.
Speaker 4: On, man, listen, all right, all right, come on and did you Amma?
Speaker 3: Don't don't act like you got too much going on or you got too much money to come see I don't don't don't, don't act like that, don't do don't do all of that the last night, because the last night you already didn't go to one of the tour dates.
Speaker 1: Like, come on, I definitely feel safe. I know nothing gonna happen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we say.
Speaker 1: That job, we're good.
Speaker 4: Right behind you. We're going in behind her.
Speaker 2: So I was gonna ask Love and Hip Hop, would you ever do it again? It seems like the ratings. Literally I want to go do it.
Speaker 4: I want to do it right now. Oh please, I would Now, whoever charge.
Speaker 3: Of leven Hip, I come the princess. I'm gonna coming through and ballistic.
Speaker 1: It's cool going on there and having the family and everything accent listen, like, look, man, I'm already this far in that too.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna say they need some more ratings, and I just I need her to go ahead on over there. You should I go to the one in Miami or the one in Atlanta. Miami turned up anyone because I live in Miami.
Speaker 4: Please you you gave you, you don't.
Speaker 3: Owe nothing else to Atlanta, and you already put that franchise on the miss app.
Speaker 4: I need you to do Miami. I do I do.
Speaker 2: Why not are you making money off the mook shot? They said that you were hut.
Speaker 3: Everybody get listen, Jocelyn Gavalry Tour dot Com.
Speaker 4: I should have brought you something. Listen. Why ain't waring? Why win bring Jessica now? Actually okay, all right, she's like, well they'll be there tonight.
Speaker 1: That's the manager.
Speaker 3: But for Jessica, she should have brought you one though. Okay, so you're selling I am, and it's gonna make it.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 3: Can you please go download that there right there, because you're gonna it's gonna look good. I had on the louver Time briefcase with the louisver Time shoes and the louisver Time glasses and and and the gene Now for oh.
Speaker 4: I was flying. It was show. Oh yeah, but I thought I was saying Patty and killing it. Yeah, thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: So got your t shirts? Yeah, Johnson discave right to dot com. You can go get them, but not be for real. I really am coming through the night though. I I ain't gonna be with him. Me and my little sister be straight.
Speaker 4: We canna come, yes, and Melissa and Melissa, you're gonna make sure that I got you.
Speaker 3: Thank you, you're good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I'm good. I asked everything I.
Speaker 1: Wanted to Joson. We appreciate you for joining us. Thank you so much. Yeah, we really appreciate you.
Speaker 2: And like I said, I see you all the time and and you're so calm and so nice.
Speaker 1: But I ain't gonna front you. Gotta you.
Speaker 2: You might want to get in boxing after this is all. You might just want to just maybe even you know a couple of those.
Speaker 4: Can I truly tell you something?
Speaker 3: If I didn't, if I wasn't an autist and I didn't care about breaking my face, I would do UFC.
Speaker 4: Oh, yeah I would. I would do UFC. I want to box. I would do UFC. But I can't.
Speaker 3: I told my husband all the time, and her I'll be like, I would do it, but I can't because the first thing is going to break on me is my nose and then's.
Speaker 4: But she is so fixed. She could set it up how she want to set it up, and she know that is not fair. No, that's why I said wrestling. I mean, because she can do wrestling and that that's big money. No, I would.
Speaker 3: Do you break this bitches down.
Speaker 4: A great fighter listen.
Speaker 3: You know, you know what I told somebody the other day, I said, because I told somebody, I said, bitch, you do karate, don't you ain't gonna do no more fucking karate in me?
Speaker 4: Bitch. I don't know karate, but bitch, I know.
Speaker 3: Crazy, all right, I know crazy.
Speaker 4: You know you know what's his name? Said that?
Speaker 3: What's the singer name, James Brown in the song? I don't know karate, bitch, but I know crazy.
Speaker 4: You know James Brown?
Speaker 3: To you?
Speaker 2: I know that's right, ladies and gentlemen. Oh last question is that your security go out there? That was out there at the fight that night?
Speaker 4: You know what, I troubled with about twenty security guards.
Speaker 2: So I'm not sure you know which one I'm talking about. I'm talking about the three pizza? Is that the one right there? The three pizza?
Speaker 4: And this is it a slap slap test that they gotta get? Cannot stay y'all to y'all so funny? Why is y'all so funny?
Speaker 1: When I see them? I noticed before I noticed you.
Speaker 4: I said, it's like, no, we want to be like you're good, good water, no ship like that that. I don't want to do as that ship. I'm gonna tell you they got plenty of money from the suits. They'll be just fine. Right. We know that ship, we.
Speaker 1: Know, ladies and gentlemen. It's Johnson and.
Speaker 3: Ireland, the Puerto Rican Princess, the biggest, it's the Breakfast Cloagan. You