Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded. Y'all know what time y'all don't know y'all, but.
Speaker 2: All at all.
Speaker 3: Given them.
Speaker 4: Back.
Speaker 3: A million bus busy.
Speaker 1: Listening to.
Speaker 3: St Joy.
Speaker 5: Joy. You don't use that.
Speaker 6: Turn out.
Speaker 1: Love, turn.
Speaker 3: You gonna turn.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 3: I got to turn the mouth turn you probably got to turn the mouth out.
Speaker 4: The water the money cap. Come come on you, baby, I sure will.
Speaker 7: Good morning everybody you are listening to the voice, Come on, dig me down one and only Steve Harvey got a radio show.
Speaker 4: Man o, man o, man, I just I have to tell you this. How good is the God I serve?
Speaker 7: How amazing is he? That's that's all I you know. And you know what, really, man, when I try to explain how I feel about what he does for me, really, the words that I come up with, that they just they they inadequate.
Speaker 4: Man, They don't they don't cut it. They really don't. You know.
Speaker 7: I could say amazing. At one time. I even just got that. I tried something real ignorant.
Speaker 4: One time.
Speaker 7: I just said, you know, God is just super captual, fragilistic as be all adocious. I just tried that to see how that felt. That's that's all to change he is with me. I just try to because see how that felt. But then I ain't feel right saying that. The fact that he's amazing and awesome and he's an awesome god. You hear people say that is it's bigger than that too, man. So you know, as hard as I try, no matter what I do every day, I'm gonna come up short with trying to explain to you exactly how he works and how he is for me.
Speaker 4: So I just thank him that every day, every chance I get here.
Speaker 8: It is.
Speaker 4: It is your determination and your effort. Listen to me carefully. It is your determination and your effort. I think that the average person, and I'm not knocking you, I just want you to hear me out. I think what stops the average person from becoming successful is that we don't realize the effort that it takes. And that's just truth.
Speaker 7: I found that to be so true in my life, in my talking to people and meeting people, and people are asking me questions about it and me trying to figure out the way myself. I don't think that you really can comprehend the effort that it takes to become successful. This is the thing that you have to wrap your mind around very quickly. If you want to be successful on any level in any area. The dream is the beginning. Good Lord, let me tell you something. The determination and effort is massive. You cannot be overly concerned with sleep. If you are a person who is always concerned about sleep, gets success out your mind. Ain't fin to have a partner, is not finn happen. You cannot be that concerned about sleep.
Speaker 4: Now listen to me.
Speaker 7: You have to get your rest. But this was my philosophy. I'm just sharing you with what how I did it. My philosophy was I stopped being concerned about sleep. I got my rest, but I got just enough to get back to it, and I got back on the grind to hop in the hustle. I got just enough rest so I could go and put forth some more effort.
Speaker 4: But listen to me.
Speaker 7: You cannot sleep a third of your life away and expect to become successful. If you're not already successful. If you are asleep for eight hours, that is a third of your day. You cannot be asleep a third of your life and expect to get successful. Now, after you get successful, you know you learn as you go to work smarter, not harder. So as you get successful, you may have eight hours available to you. But on the way up there, I don't see how you can do it, I promise you.
Speaker 4: I don't. Now, maybe somebody can come for it.
Speaker 9: I did it.
Speaker 7: He probably lying, But okay, tell your story, because everybody I know that's successful that I've sat down and had real talks with, they wasn't concerned with sleeping. You cannot be concerned with sleeping. If you want to be successful. How can this happen for you?
Speaker 4: Listen to me.
Speaker 7: The effort that it requires is massive. It's an all out of salt on your dream. Now you got to make an assault. It requires an all out of salt on it. And you can't be sleeping. Fight at the same time. You can't fight when you sleep. Man, I wish I could get y'all understand this right here. Understand that the effort that is required to be successful will take everything you have, and when you think you've given your all, it's gonna require some more.
Speaker 4: The quality of your.
Speaker 7: Chield is amazing. See okay, listen, what is sitting around having bill every day?
Speaker 4: Fault?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 7: But they're sitting around smoking weed for every day, Pa, Come on, man, for real, But if you took that beer, drinking, weeds smoking chill time and applied it to progressing yourself towards your dream. When you do carve out of vacation, guess where you be able to go. Guess what part of the world you can go see. Guess how you can cheer up now instead of you just driving. Every year your family to the family union, sit at the same picnic table. Everybody pull they money in two and ten families don't never pool they money in.
Speaker 4: They down there eating like y'all eating. You got attitude cause cause the day or day side don't have a chip in or not.
Speaker 7: They down there eating the extra potatoes at and making places. You're not huguing about this every year? For real, man, they ain't got the T shirt money. You know, they got the same T shirt on. They ain't put in that really, man, so so so so so you want that to be it?
Speaker 4: Every year? All do you want?
Speaker 7: This year, I'm taking my family to New Orleans. H I'm taking my family see the Grand Canyon. I'm taking my family down to the beach.
Speaker 1: This year.
Speaker 7: Me, me and my family gonna go sight see. We're gonna go ride a couple of river on Chicago. Me and my family gonna go skiing this year. Me and me and my family going out to La Man we go. We're gonna go out there for a weekend. You know, you know it can happen like that. But if you ain't working, listen to me. Average effort gets average results. That's that's all it is to it. See, ordinary effort gets ordinary results. But if you put forth an extra effort.
Speaker 4: See, the only difference between extraordinary and ordinary is one word, that's extra.
Speaker 7: If you do extra, you can take ordinary right on over to extraordinary. Do you understand you have to have a massive assault on your dreams? Quit sitting up in here, man, trying to chill all the time. I'm sorry, man, I wish I could tell you another way, but it ain't one.
Speaker 4: Here's what I did.
Speaker 7: I wasn't concerned about how much sleep I got. I just had to get my rest. And once I got enough rest to get up and get the task done, I got up. Somebody sent me a tweet the other day, a partner of mine. He said, to see if I can pull it up while I'm talking to you. But he just sent me a little sign, just what nothing, just a little something to say. Hey man, I ran across this, I thought about you, and I sent it to you. It said no alarm clock needed, My passion wakes me. It's in block print. He said, no alarm clock needed, My passion wakes me. That's what you got to be about.
Speaker 9: Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 7: Ladies and gentlemen, it's about that time the Steve Harvey Morning Show has began.
Speaker 4: We invite you to join there with gratitude.
Speaker 7: I was cold plunging this morning, and I was sitting there for the entire six minutes, and the entire time all I did was think him. I used the entire six minutes, didn't ask for nothing. When I realized that my six minutes was up, I had used the entire time thanking him, and I hadn't even cracked the list of things I should have thanked him for six straight minutes of gratitude. And when I realized my time was up, I realized, man, I had so much more to be grateful for.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 4: God is good man, Yeah, he is, Ladies and gentlemen. This is that dog on Steve Harvey Morning Show. I am that dog.
Speaker 7: Go on Steve Harvey and these Here is the following Shirley Strawberry Colin for real, Miss Sippy Monica, Junior government name kills.
Speaker 4: Faith and the legend that is the stand up tall you time.
Speaker 7: At least he ain't in our face on this soon in there, man, I don't know how you did that. I ain't never seen. I just don't have no I don't know, man, I stopped having moments like that. Uh, Tommy's moving and the movies that moved all his furniture. Now he ain't got nothing to put this radio box on, so handing up doing radio.
Speaker 4: But I look six six though, Look at me, man, I look six six coming.
Speaker 7: Your head is at the top of all the window frame. I never and I've never heard that before.
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 10: Soon?
Speaker 2: Did you sit back?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 1: It's back to business?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well junior, anything going on?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 4: You just let me ask you.
Speaker 12: I just need to know how apologies work, tom and you know how apologies work. Now, if I miss up, I apologize and then I just move on. But I got it right now, and I'm waiting on this apology. How long must I wait to get this apology? Because I feel like it's gonna be hold on. Oh you wait, no one from her, No, no, no, just a different incidents. When I mess up, I apologize. But see I got it right now. She knows she don't be an apology. How long do I have to wait to get it?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 7: You could be Oh this could be, this could be summers? Yeah what yeah dog? Yeah ploral Yeah yeah dog yeah you know, Junior, I can tell you honestly.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Can I tell you something that's gonna really hurt you, sir? It may never come elbow, elbow, Hey, hey.
Speaker 7: Hey, hey, ju Can I tell you another reality? Yes, sir, you think she was wrong, You think you got her in her mind? Nothing's wrong.
Speaker 6: So punch is walking by me like she don't me No, pol it's just.
Speaker 2: Normal flow the trip porters. You think you got her back against the ropes.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 4: You know what you need to do, Joe.
Speaker 7: You need to quick thank it because remember how you thought you was gonna have a father's day jam.
Speaker 4: Beree Yeah kind of like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he quick thank you?
Speaker 7: Yeah, and anybody want a father's day? Called them same two rolls. It's still at Walmart, CBS right agg carget them same too.
Speaker 1: And anybody wishing it canon a happy Father's day. Lord, oh that's too much.
Speaker 8: All right, coming up in thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear from the nephew standing up as he runs that brank back.
Speaker 1: Right after this.
Speaker 8: You're listening, Morning show, It's time now to start your morning off with the nephews.
Speaker 1: He runs that brank back. Nephew, what do you have for us this morning?
Speaker 4: Deep into the classic archive? All right?
Speaker 2: This right here, yes, this home run hill of this out the park. This Barry Bonds right here. This is Raymond in the closet. This is the greatest prank all time. This is Steve Harvey's number one brain. Raymond in that damn claw. Let's go, cat dog.
Speaker 5: Hello, Hello, hey, who can you hear me? Here? Badly?
Speaker 4: Who is there?
Speaker 6: This Raymond?
Speaker 5: Now speak up? I can't hear you. Who this is?
Speaker 6: Raymond?
Speaker 5: Now speak up? I can't hear you. Who is this Raymond?
Speaker 6: Raymond? Raymond for Ronde is my sister?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 5: What's up? What's up?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 6: Somebody be broken the house? They in the house right now.
Speaker 5: I'm in the ho hold on, hold on, man, damn, I bad can't hear what you're saying somebody that.
Speaker 6: What somebody be broken the house?
Speaker 5: Why there you whispering?
Speaker 6: Because they in the house right now.
Speaker 5: I'm wait a minute, wait a minute. You saying somebody that broken the house and they steal in there?
Speaker 6: Somebody, I'm broke in the house. I'm in the house.
Speaker 5: Now, hold on, Wait a minute. You saying somebody that broken to your damn house and they still in there? Yes, what you're doing? See nothing there? Why you ain't count the police.
Speaker 6: I'm in the closet. I'm in the closet and I'm trying to get.
Speaker 4: Somebody to hold on, hold on, I don't know what to do.
Speaker 5: Then you're saying somebody in the house, in your damn house right now? All this stuff? Okay? Where you live at? Where do you live at?
Speaker 6: I'm on thirty sixth Street.
Speaker 5: Because I'm at thirty two and a half. You know what, hold on, I'm for the call loss. Wait wait wait, wait wait man, you know what what?
Speaker 4: Wait a minute.
Speaker 5: Don't got to please you send your in a house somebody to know to kill you, and you're talking about you don't want them arrested.
Speaker 6: We got some illegal stuff in the house.
Speaker 5: Don't call nobody Wait a minute. Wait, wait, now you saying hold on, you saying don't call the damn law you have to.
Speaker 4: Because they got it that liquor the house.
Speaker 10: Do it? Man?
Speaker 4: What man?
Speaker 10: You know what?
Speaker 5: This is bad? Don you know what? You're sending your something there? That's the problem while they're in the house. Now, you just set your up in the house. Got you in there and there that's I guarantee you that what you what you got in there? You know what, man, Let me tell you something. I'm gona tell you the best thing to do, even though the people in your house right now you need to jumper. Let me call it. Man, you need to let me call the damn LAWCU i'mna tell you right now you can get up dead.
Speaker 4: Don't do that.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna put you know what, man, you will stay down now. I'm gonna tell you that I get called a law I call him. Hold on, I get my wife to call right now.
Speaker 4: Don't call him. Please don't call it because there's too much illiquis done done.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 5: But I'm gonna tell you something, man, Honestly, I can't do it. Think I don't for to go down there. No, I'm gonna tell you something I could just foods and the pretending you don't even call the damn last.
Speaker 10: You know what?
Speaker 5: Man looking here, Doc, I'm gonna be honest with you. I ain't gonna go down there. I'm gonna tell you right down now, you know what. The first thing I'm gonna tell you now, Now, I ain't gonna take my down there. First of all, they may be tapping my damn line, and I ain't got to do with this. You're gonna get I get called now, one one call, because you know what, You're gonna get your kid down now, and they don't know who you are, you know what. And I ain't gonna stay on the phone with you so they can find out. Please, you know what, nor dying. I ain't getting in that. I ain't man, You're much good dad fool ain't for to get that one. So I'm gonna tell you what you can do. I called the law. I foray have my wife right now.
Speaker 10: You know what.
Speaker 5: You may not like it now, but you appreciate me later, because you know when you forget your mon head.
Speaker 4: A minute, just west, but I think them outside.
Speaker 5: Man, you know this is something crazy, y'all. You just set your I'm gonna call yours for one. I'm sitting up to the time about my cousin, damn law, damn fool. You gotta keep you on my cats in that closet. I'm gonna tell you right now you're a damn fool. You walk out because i'm'na tell you not. They sure gonna kill your stupid man. You know what, I ain't gonna lie to you.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 5: The only thing I can tell your damn I'm called a law. You finna go down, and I'm gonna tell you not. I ain't going down with I don't know why you really gonna call me unless you want to help, because I'm gonna tell you right now, I ain't for the jump downs myself. No, my damn family over your I need the only thing I could do. I could help you out in one way. I can call the law now. My wife got a cell phone. What you want me to do? Well, you get me. You must be a damn fool. I'm not well. I ain't going down. I ain't going you know what. Man. Look look, I can't get in there and my wife and not of the counter police. I'm gonna till you right now. They could have come you can you Can you hear me? I can hear you? Ship your damn mouth shut up? Shut him? Can you shut your damn mouth right now? Can you hear me? Shut out? I don't know when he stops. Why don't shoot the sh don't peek out that damn dough.
Speaker 6: Can I say something?
Speaker 5: Man, you need to shut your damn mose.
Speaker 6: This is his nephew Diamond from the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 4: You know what, you just got pranked by?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 5: Y'all win there? God bro, why y'all some dirty.
Speaker 10: I do?
Speaker 5: Damn well?
Speaker 4: Man, No, you just got pranked by your boy wind Dawn.
Speaker 5: Man, I'm sweating, like hey, sit up in this damn hall with draws. Old man. You set up here. I want to play with the man. Look at here, boy, I'm swimming like here.
Speaker 4: Why are you sweating?
Speaker 5: He was frona do because I damn sure no one should have come down to the house. That's the show.
Speaker 4: I know you weren't coming to that.
Speaker 3: I heard it in your voice.
Speaker 4: I say, okay, you know what. He ain't coming to get me.
Speaker 5: Man. I'm sit up here right now, Man, I might need to take off some word.
Speaker 2: Boy, Hey, let me ask you something man. What is the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 5: Can be nobody but the Steve Harvey's Morning Show with other that Nephew Tommy is crazy, younass.
Speaker 1: And come down there.
Speaker 8: We love the classic Nephew You're listening hard morning show coming up at the top of the hour. In entertainment, news for Williams makes Louis Vauton debut at star studied show.
Speaker 1: This was a star studded show in Paris.
Speaker 8: Actor Jonathan Major's meanwhile, appears in court with girlfriend Megan Good right by his side, holding his hand. And we'll talk about these stories at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the clo. This one's from Shy and Evanston. Shy writes, I've been married for four years, and before I got married, I dated a married man for two years. His wife just found out and she wants to meet with me. I told my husband about it, and he told me not to talk to her. Do I owe this woman an explanation?
Speaker 7: Now he the husband, old wife, the explanation, the husband that's him.
Speaker 4: You don't owe her nothing.
Speaker 7: No, you don't know her, no explanation, And your new husband is right and you tell a lot of stuff. So you need to learn how to shut up too, new husband, you need to be quiet. You're gonna mess when I ain't gonna heead nothing in a minute. Why did you even tell her you sed dating man?
Speaker 4: Man? Tell your new husband, don't do that.
Speaker 1: Be quiet.
Speaker 4: Shut up. You just heard the print.
Speaker 6: Shut your damn up.
Speaker 4: You're gonna miss run through the monkeys killed?
Speaker 1: Yea, all right?
Speaker 8: Moving on to Monique and Albany, who writes, I'm dating a man that has three children, and on Saturday he went to visit his kids and he stayed at his ex wife's house overnight. My intuition tells me that he didn't sleep on the couch. So do I wait to see if it happens again or do I discuss it now?
Speaker 4: Well, you might as well discuss it now, but you do know he going back over there.
Speaker 13: What.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you can discuss it, but he's going back over there. He goes over there, he is those kids, and you don't know where he sleeps. So you can go ahead and discuss it, have a discussion, but don't make it an accusation because you don't know.
Speaker 4: Now what is telling you?
Speaker 2: I don't know hell, can we can we get that removed from all ladies? Can we remove the intuition? How can we get that?
Speaker 4: Well? No, they got it. The problem is they don't use it.
Speaker 7: They got it, but when they ignore it, they end up hurting themselfs because a woman will always go I knew it, I knew it, and then they get hurt by it. Anyway, they all have it, they just don't use it all.
Speaker 1: So as a man, you don't what do you think though? Did he sleep with his wife?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: I don't think he state slept with him. He was on the couch tonight. I think he's on the cound. That couldn't happen.
Speaker 1: Okay, what does your intuition that he was right in there with his eggs?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 4: But that's not your intuition?
Speaker 10: What? What is that?
Speaker 4: That's just you know, you.
Speaker 7: Know, Charlotte, Charlie, Charlie breaks up everybody on Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 4: Breaking up reads no matter, you have to break up. If Shirberry you're not right? But but do I not tell you what I'm doing?
Speaker 8: But how is this any different? How is this man that if this was for the Strawberry Letter, you would have said that he had slept on the slept with his wife. Ex.
Speaker 4: Wait, why do you why do you think he slept with us? It's his ex I slept with none of mya telling.
Speaker 1: Did you sleep at their house? Hell on the coun you.
Speaker 9: Were on the count.
Speaker 4: I mean you know I stayed in another room before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and had no thoughts of walking to that other man.
Speaker 7: Hell, matter of fact, had that door locked in there with that tubble pull up under my shield and skap.
Speaker 8: Moving on to a NASA import myers. My brother's wife owes me money, and that's it, says, And she just got braids. I know they had to be at least two hundred dollars. My husband told me to let it go, but I can't. It's my money, and I'm wearing a wig because I can't afford braids. Can I cut her braids when I see her?
Speaker 4: No, you can't cut her brains.
Speaker 7: Oh well, listen, don't mess up the five financial dynamics over two hundred.
Speaker 4: I don't even think it's two hundred. But I'm a braided. Whatever it is, you know, I mean, just let it go, you know, because let me tell you something, man.
Speaker 7: Whatever hundred is, I mean, what's the difference would make you can ask about it if your husband told you to let it go and tell her husband to give you the two.
Speaker 1: Hundred, you let it go to get her braid and take a whig.
Speaker 4: Hey, baby, I tell you what you want me to let it go? Can I have my two hundred from your sister? You want me to let it go? Okay, it's two hundred places and did it? Acts like it never happened.
Speaker 7: Now you ain't got the ever. You know how many I call that a buyout. When I give a person the money and they don't pay me back, that's aboutom. I don't ever have to worry about that person's gigs. You brought yourself out of my life. You can't come with me from none. But you're gonna fall out in this heat with the wig on though, you're gonna have well, you got to be an old pro. Old women have been wearing wigs for years, staying strong in that heat.
Speaker 1: They're hot though.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I know. The weeds got that opening on it though. Listen man, and that too. They got the new ones out now with your criss cross pattern.
Speaker 8: Anywhere you know head yeah, way too much know your weed your last one Steve Cynthia and Tellson says, I'm thirty seven years old and my parents still treat me like a teenager. They pop up at my apartment and my mother is still insists that I have dinner with them on Sundays. I can't stop them from being overprotective. But how do I get them to back off?
Speaker 7: Well, you just said you can't stop them from being over protective. Then he said, you want to get them the back off them the same thing you're trying to accomplish, because you want them to just stop popping up at your apartment because you're in there slanging it. You understand, well, you're in there slanging it and they just pop up. That ain't gonna be a good look for Your daddy is jeeking down at the church and your mama do their church announcement and they come up to the apartment and all of a sudden, they just here going down in there, you know. And I'm gonna tell you something else. Them Sunday dinners. That's good man. Get all the Sunday Dinners you can with your mama then, so they ain't gonna be his roadways wish. I'm gonna tell you right now, Man, you're gonna wish you could go eat with them, going and had them Sunday dinners. It's just one day. You ain't doing nothing else. That's why you're single. Now you ain't got nobody.
Speaker 1: Get you some good eating Mama's cooking.
Speaker 7: Going over there, man and appreciate them parents, because man, one day, Lord, then much Jesus, Lord, and you not Lord vers no, go and spend some time with your Sure you got like money, know you ain't You know I'm talking about the potential of one day.
Speaker 4: What could happen? Do you know how many celebrities you have killed on this show?
Speaker 1: Vote he was gone.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about Shirley. Well, we're gonna miss her. Charley. Shirley killed off somebody in a hearty What is this in funeral?
Speaker 7: But it did go from you know, she just broke up two relationships doing my sing, broke up two relationships doing my signals.
Speaker 4: I tell her to spend some time with her mom and daddy before they gone.
Speaker 13: What is this?
Speaker 4: Well, I guess you prefer divorce over the funeral him.
Speaker 1: I do not divorce. That's like a death to all right, that's today's ask the colo coming up at the top of the hour entertainment news.
Speaker 8: Right after this, you're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. Listen up Steve Harvey Nation Experience Award winning Soul of Motown celebrating Motown legends at the Westgate Cabaret at Westgate Las Vegas Resort and Casino. You could win a trip for two to see Soul of Motown including round trip coach airfare, two nights hotel, two hundred and fifty dollars credit at Serenity Spa, and a one one hundred fifty dollars dinner credit at Edge Steakhouse. Enter now and get rules at Steve HARVEYFM dot com. That's Steve HARVEYFM dot com for all the info. It is sponsored by Westgate Resorts. Nice listen to it, Vegas Baby, So all right, time now for entertainment news. Pharrell Williams has made his Louis Vutan Day. You congratulations to him. We all know he was recently appointed the Men's Creative Director for the luxury brand and showcase looks from Louis Vuitton Spring Summer twenty twenty four collection on Tuesday night at Paris Men's Fashion Week. The event was star studded everybody was there, jay Z, Beyonce, Rihanna, Asap, Rocky, Megan Thee, Stallion Zndaya, Naomi Campbell, Lenny Kravitz, Kim Kardashian, and Kelly Rowland were all there, many many more.
Speaker 1: According to ABC.
Speaker 8: News, Pharrell said he was quote touched to be chosen as the brand's men's creative director. The theme of his debut collection is lovers, and the design included printed leathered jerseys and rugbyes, quilted denham all kinds of blazers, Camo blazers, LV logo cutouts. It was just really really a beautiful show. If you're into fashion and you're into Pharrell, want to support him.
Speaker 1: So congratulations.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we were gonna go. We were supposed to go, but happened so we couldn't go. Okay, all right, Marjorie said, no, I think.
Speaker 1: That's why you couldn't go. That's what happened.
Speaker 4: I think. Marjorie said no, Well, they kept moving the day it was supposed to be.
Speaker 7: Wednesday, and then they changed it and they changed it again, and they changed it again, and then Marjorie just said, well, we're not going. I said, ma'ma say we're not going.
Speaker 1: Guess we we but you wanted to go. Steve, you look a little sad.
Speaker 4: Well, you know we had we had planned on him, he was gonna go. We had everything, but you know she said we weren't going. You're not picked my argument.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but you know, man, when somebody say we're not gonna spend X amount of dollars, I usually let you win that fight.
Speaker 4: No other fight will beat all the way anyway. We finished bead for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, switching gears here.
Speaker 8: In other entertainment news, actor Jonathan Majors entered a Manhattan criminal court carrying two books in his hand, one appearing to be a bible, alongside him or his attorneys and his girlfriend now actress Megan Good. A trial date in August has been set on the misdemeanor charges of assault and harassment. Majors was arrested after a domestic dispute with a thirty year old woman in New.
Speaker 1: York City on March twenty fifth.
Speaker 8: Now after Tuesday's hearing, Major's lawyers released a statement reiterating her client's innocence and alleging that the woman involved assaulted Majors, not the other way around, and that she should be charged. His legal team has provided a video and photographs to that effect.
Speaker 5: So there you go.
Speaker 4: What happens.
Speaker 7: Well, you know that might be good Man Bro might be all right. Yeah, Yeah, I'm hoping. I'm hoping he's fine. Yeah, I'm hoping he's fine. Yeah. Before y'all start emailing and all like this, I said, I'm hoping he's fine.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 7: Now, if something happened, I understand consequence. I'm hoping that this is an example of how people try to capitalize and take advantage of it. I'm hoping that's.
Speaker 8: What this is.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 14: And then this is a situation where you kind of kind of question because they said she sent text messages to him asking him after the alleged incident if he was okay, and that the police said.
Speaker 1: That it was just protocol for them, but you know what arrested him. So it's like, which one.
Speaker 4: Is it with you?
Speaker 1: I wonder that.
Speaker 7: But here's what really ticks people off who are celebrities when you make these false accusations. And now we have to suffer because right now, ain't nobody calling him.
Speaker 1: Right now he's lost.
Speaker 9: MS and his.
Speaker 4: Phone and stopped ringing.
Speaker 7: Now this brother life on home, and if it's a false accusation, then she get to just skip off somewhere. Don't nothing happen to her because she ain't got no money, she ain't got no fame, she ain't got no career, so she get to skip off.
Speaker 4: Well, I didn't get the land the big fish.
Speaker 7: Because what people hope happens with celebrity cases is they hope you get you tired and don't want the hassle of it and settle. And a lot of people sue celebrities in hopes of setting that there are no ramifications. If he's found not guilty, then oh well it didn't work. But it's gonna have to start being consequences for people who falsely.
Speaker 14: Accused, right, Yeah, And if she is a victim, then she deserves to be heard. But it's a lot of questionable stuff with this situation. Is club afterwards and.
Speaker 4: I they never got my ass beating went to the club.
Speaker 1: That's it's weird. Yeah, this situation is really well, I.
Speaker 7: Ain't never got hit in the mouth hard and went out. I took my ass hole right after that. And they're set down in my room man, and start thinking, start counting my baseball cars and stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So a trial date again has been set for August, and we'll see what happens. In the meantime, his new girlfriend, Megan good is right by his side. Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour and trending political news. Trump's golf shirts were mixed in with classified documents.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about that right after this, said, you're listening.
Speaker 9: Morning show.
Speaker 8: Well, recently on Fox News, Trump called his second arraignment quote a document hoax. However, Trump then pretty much admitted he took classified documents.
Speaker 1: He said, like every other president, I take things out.
Speaker 8: In my case, I took out pretty much in a hurry. I had all sorts of personal items in there, much much stuff. Trump went on to say, these boxes were interspersed with all sorts of things like golf shirts, clothing, pants, shoes, there were many things. Unbelievable, guys, Trump had golf shirts in the boxes with White House documents, classified documents.
Speaker 1: What is going on here? I mean really so.
Speaker 4: Huh, But I think he lied. I think he lied.
Speaker 7: Oh, because he just lied. I watched the Trump Live. Yeah, that's my personal things were in it. Wait a minute, Hold, agog so you opened you mean there's room in a box of a government files room right in it.
Speaker 4: For golf shirts.
Speaker 7: Who would put that golf shirt in a document of classified information from the government.
Speaker 1: That's a lie.
Speaker 4: He's making up stuff.
Speaker 7: They raided my house. They came in, we were going over everything. Fact I wanted to look through it and see if there was my personal things in it?
Speaker 4: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 7: Man? And what gullible food sits up? If your child told you something like that, you would go, boy, you don't sit your ass down somewhere he lies. Yeah, And that's a complete and other lite. I saw the picture of some of the documents in the file boxes, and you've all seen those fileboxes. That's cardboard with the stuff on top. There's no room for a golf shirt in that.
Speaker 1: Box and it's marked classified.
Speaker 7: Wait a minute, what's your A billionaire, a filthy rich person, you would put a golf shirt and a boy, Come on, man, it don't make no damn unorganized a lot. But what they're going to get Trump on with this, and he's in serious trouble is because the nature of the documents he stone were very, very specific, and they had in it. And this is what a lot of people don't know some highly sensitive information that if it was sold to the Russians or given to another call, it would compromise national.
Speaker 4: Security security and put a lot of people in harm's way.
Speaker 14: I'm sure his lawyers want him to stop talking and doing interviews, but he's not.
Speaker 4: Trump just say they say it was some McDonald's. Burger's in there too now.
Speaker 8: And in a separate interview, Trump said that he thinks it's disloyal that Florida's governor run the Centus is running. President Trump said, I got the guy elected as governor as soon as I endorsed him.
Speaker 1: He won the primary. It was over.
Speaker 8: He won by a landslide. So he's trying to take credit for that and say that DeSantis is stabbing him in the back. All right, coming up at thirty four minutes after the hour, we'll check Steve's voicemail.
Speaker 1: Right after this.
Speaker 9: You're listening Steve Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 8: It's time now to check Steve's voicemail. If you want to leave Steve a message, call him eight seven seven twenty nine.
Speaker 2: Steve.
Speaker 1: That's eight seven seven twenty nine, Steve.
Speaker 8: You might just hear your voicemail on the air. Steve This one's from a male listener who left a message about inspiration.
Speaker 13: Hey, good morning Steve in the Morning Show. You've been such inspiration in my life. You have me get through this roughest time in my life. I started listening to you on father Day about two years ago.
Speaker 4: R my son was killed and this is Ben.
Speaker 13: Every morning I listened to your podcast, The Inspirational and Everything.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 13: They helped me tremendously. And I haven't had the belated Father's Day. I hope he had a great day. God bless everybody on the show.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 5: You definitely touched my life.
Speaker 7: You say, I appreciate you man, that that was the God who did that. I'm just a peace of conduce that would be God who did all of that. I'm just trying to do God's will as often as I can. I don't always make it, I promise you out then, but I'm doing the best I can.
Speaker 4: But I was thinking.
Speaker 8: I was.
Speaker 7: Talking with somebody the other day and we were talking about heaven, and we were talking about there's none perfect, no, not one, but yet and still there's a heaven. And God clearly said there's none perfect, no, not one.
Speaker 4: But then he.
Speaker 7: Clearly said He's prepared a place for you, So I'm assuming he didn't prepare this place for perfect people. I'm assuming that they are going to be an awful lot of non perfect people in heaven. All I'm doing is hopeing I want of them with my non perfect self, And that's pretty much how I try to live my life.
Speaker 4: And I know there's some.
Speaker 7: Religions that preach perfection and what the Bible say, pastor uh cats out there that's preaching perfection, But there ain't none. There ain't no perfect people, and so I'm just trying to do the best I can't. He said something else I wanted to comment on I wanted to put out there. He said something's racial and something.
Speaker 4: I wanted to clear that up. Oh hear, I can't think of it. Can play the call again? Shure?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Sure.
Speaker 13: Hey, good morning Steve in the Morning Show. You've been such an inspiration in my life. You help me get through the roughest times of my life. I started listening to you on Father's Day about two years ago, when my son was killed, and then every morning I listened to your podcast, The Inspirational and Everything Man, and that helped me tremendously.
Speaker 5: And I have a happy belated Father's Day.
Speaker 13: I hope you had a great day, doll left everybody on the show man, you got me touched my life, thank you.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, there it is right there. I wanted to mention, Yeah, it wasn't that great a Father's Day. Dog, don't way card.
Speaker 4: You know. Once again, I'm.
Speaker 7: Gonna start pushing very hard that they counsel Father's Day. I'm gonna round up father's that didn't get the hell Father's.
Speaker 4: Day jamborees like they won't it.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna round up fathers who have been getting Listen to me, man, just go to Walmart or CVS.
Speaker 4: It's two columns of Father's Day Call Steve.
Speaker 7: The graduation section is bigger than the Father's Day call. Your damn sympathy card section is bigger than the Father's Day cards.
Speaker 4: Go ahead with the next rok, Nah had no great ass? Fathers ain't had one in years.
Speaker 8: Child from Jacksonville with like an up date Steve, about what you said about one of your mentees from the Harvey Foundation Mentoring Camp.
Speaker 1: Let's see what Hi.
Speaker 10: Good morning, This is Charles calling from Jacksonville. I just had a question I listened to the show on Friday, and you mentioned one of the guys I didn't want to be there and told him to give it to Sunday and if he didn't like it, he could leave on Sunday.
Speaker 4: I just want to know what happened with that guy.
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah, I know exactly who you're talking about, big fella. And let me tell you something. He wanted an award on Sunday. That's one of the outstanding campers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, really, I cured you. God, I'm not making this up.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 7: He won an outstanding awards, one of the outstanding campers.
Speaker 4: Yeah. We lost one boy this year, one boy due to illness. That was it. That was it.
Speaker 7: And man, just a great camp man, a lot of great young men down there. Man, So he gave it a chance and then up one of the we gave way ten awards and he won one of them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 1: It's a great day. Yeah, yeah, all right, thank you for your calls.
Speaker 8: Coming up next, Nephew Tommy's prank phone call for today right after this, you're listening.
Speaker 9: Morning show coming up.
Speaker 8: At the top of the hour, right about four minutes after it's my Strawberry letter for today and the subject is I can't, he won't. We'll get into that, find out what that's all about, and just you, I know, right right now it is time for the nephew and today's prank phone call.
Speaker 1: What you got for us?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 2: Here is the quote that every grandmother has said, Me and my Jesus, Me and my Jesus cat dog, if you could me and I gave that Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach his sister. How you doing. I'm giving you a call on behalf of Baptist Church. You are a member there?
Speaker 4: Am I right?
Speaker 11: Yes? I am?
Speaker 2: Okay, listen, I'm calling you. They some of the members have gotten together and had a meeting and wanted me to give you a call.
Speaker 4: It seems that.
Speaker 2: A lot of them are complaining about Sunday services that go on and wanted for me to give you a call on their behalf so that we can see if we can address the problem and talk to you diligently as possible and try to get the problem rectified.
Speaker 11: What's going on?
Speaker 4: Well, it seems like that a lot of members are complaining.
Speaker 11: I'm sorry, and what is your name again?
Speaker 1: My name is ma'am. I'm not actually a member of the church.
Speaker 2: I've just been the one that been asked to give you a call and try to talk on the members' behalf. So maybe we can get this problem rectify that you that they have as far as you are concerned.
Speaker 1: Now, okay, go ahead.
Speaker 11: Well, I'm just trying to see what this is in regards.
Speaker 5: To go ahead.
Speaker 2: Well, it seems like the members of the church are complaining about that you're doing too much shouting at church on Sunday, and it seems to be going on every Sunday. You're running up and down the aisle and you're shouting all over the place, and it's me.
Speaker 11: I've been singled out about my shouting. Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 4: Well, ever, Dent, it's distracting, ma'am.
Speaker 2: You're distracting everyone from getting the word and listening to the word and being involved in the service.
Speaker 1: And that's the purpose of the call is to see if we can get you to tone it down some.
Speaker 11: Okay, So the whole church is complaining about me shouting the way people run up and down the mouse every Sunday and almost turning cart wheels and flips, and they singling me. I complained about me.
Speaker 4: Well, ma'am, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know how it is that you can see everybody else doing cort wheels when you're the ones that they say is the one that's doing them.
Speaker 11: You do, How am I being singled out?
Speaker 4: Ma'am?
Speaker 2: All I'm saying is that they saying that you're doing too much shout. They're going too much running at this church. Now I'm just the message.
Speaker 11: Well, they can't tell me how to shout. They can't tell me what's going on in my life? What's gonna keep me from praising God? And they, I mean, they could just they can go somewhere else with that, But they are not gonna tell me that I can't praise my God. They don't know how good God has been to me.
Speaker 2: And you know what, I understand that I agree with you wholeheartedly, but it's becoming a distraction. I mean, they was at the point last night talking about should we put some seat belts on the pews so you can stay down?
Speaker 11: We will put some seat But I only gonna tell people they can't shout in church and praise God. What can we come to church?
Speaker 1: Far will you do come to We need to be trying to.
Speaker 11: Praise God and get their own shout on and stop looking at me and worrying about what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: We gonna need you to quit running up and down these aisles.
Speaker 5: And doing what you now.
Speaker 11: I'm sorry, sir, you know I'm trying to stay calm. I'm trying my best. Cool Jesus, she's sure that that's not happening. You can't tell me I gotta stop shouting.
Speaker 4: Okay, man, But let me ask you. Are you running now? Are you just standing still talking?
Speaker 11: But I don't have to run right now?
Speaker 4: Okay, what I'm trying to get.
Speaker 11: You to do like this, I want to run up and down this street right now. I can run up and down the street and prase God. But they're not gonna tell me to stop chouting at church.
Speaker 2: Can we get you to be a little bit more reserved as what we see? Man, let me let me go ahead and go further on.
Speaker 11: What they don't move, how the spirit moves.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, let me move and tell you what they've told me.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: If we can't get to the point where you can, you know, tone it down, then we may have to ask you to leave.
Speaker 11: Ask me, ooh j O, Jesus, Jesus, you let them ask me, why would they want me to leave a church. I've been at that church for fifteen years. I'm not leaving the church. I'm gonna run up and down. I'm not gonna the church. I may some flip, I feel like it not. Now listen, that's all. I'm okay, go ahead, but.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be there.
Speaker 2: I'm going to I'm going to be there on Sunday, man and I have been. And the person that's been appointed to make sure that you're not running up and down these hous and shouting like this. You have to keep yourself reserved so people can hear the word of God. You are standing in people's word. That's what you're doing.
Speaker 5: You in the whale I want.
Speaker 11: If they come trying to send me down, I'm gonna give them a word, and it ain't gonna be a God. Let's her put that hands up on me here. No, listen, I'm telling you that. Now. You could say I don't have been in that church fifteen years. If I want to run and dance, shout, jump, cuny, whatever I want to do, I'm gonna do it. It ain't nobody gonna stop me.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have to stop this.
Speaker 2: This past Sunday was your last Sunday doing it, and you're not finna do it this snay, Well, like.
Speaker 11: I said, just why, And I'm telling you could tell the ernsers, the deacon board, the deacon ass, the minister's wives, or whoever else you want to tell. Let them put their hands on me and see if I don't sling on them. I'm gonna come right about the spirit and swing on them. I'm telling you that now because se sir, you don't really push me there out of tried, out of try. Let me ask you this, what is trying to show that I'm saying, But you make it. You're making me revert back to my own ways, and you you're really gonna put me out, that's what you're finna do.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, let me ask you this said, where is the God at right now in you?
Speaker 4: Where is the one that God was in me?
Speaker 11: When I was trying to be calmed you at first to tell you don't be calling me with this foolishness, But now you've have made the other side of me ro he's up.
Speaker 1: Well, you wouldn't raise it up in there. You wouldn't raise it up in me too.
Speaker 2: Guess what come sound that you're gonna sit your in that pew and you ain't gonna move.
Speaker 11: You know, you call yourself okay, all right, all right, I'm gonna see how well I'm not sitting that pure matter of fact. First same signing on. I'm going to past Oh yeah, gonna deacon whoever you want, whatever your name is, I'm gonna tell him about it. God, matter how long are we got you, you need to lose.
Speaker 2: I would be talking to pastor myself and letting him know about this situation.
Speaker 4: You don't talk.
Speaker 11: You don't know we can come. Pastor, pasty.
Speaker 1: You don't talk the pastor.
Speaker 5: I talked the pastor at this church fifteen years.
Speaker 11: Like I said, I'm telling you, oh jesuzh, you feel oh.
Speaker 4: Jesus not not not not now see just like this, you see how you calling on it and you're standing.
Speaker 11: Yeah, because I'm calling on here, I'm to keep me from just really going to cush you want right now because you didn't really hit my nerves.
Speaker 1: I got one more thing I need to say to you ladies.
Speaker 2: What you know?
Speaker 11: You gotta say it real quick because you're gonna talk to this operator that's.
Speaker 1: His nephew Tirey from the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 4: You just got prank by your girl.
Speaker 14: Oh you see, you know?
Speaker 11: Oh I'm I'm gonna kick, but I see cursing on the part.
Speaker 2: Okay, Jesus, I got one more thing, baby, Let me ask you something. What is the baddest I'm talking about the baddest radio show in.
Speaker 11: The land, Harvey Morning.
Speaker 4: Stupid enough for you. Come on, come on, come on, let me get some praise and pranks up in here.
Speaker 1: Come on, come on, come on, praise and prance.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, now, stupidity is coming your way. Stupidity. Stupidity is moving around the country.
Speaker 2: So Saint Louis, Missouri, the nephew is coming to the Helium Comedy Club. That is July seventh through the ninth. July seventh through the night, Markyo calender. If you in the lewskip to the lou get your tickets. The nephew will be at the Helium Comedy Club. Okay, lay it in the cut. July fifteenth, Dothan, Alabama. He hear what I said, Dothan, Alabama. One night only, July fifteenth, Nephew Tommy coming to town. And then it's the capri Kahan Clay. You don't want to miss the Capricahn Clay because the nephew is in town at the Capercahn.
Speaker 1: Clave doing the family outing on the Riverwalk.
Speaker 4: Family Outing on the Riverwalk.
Speaker 2: It is for everybody, and you can come and hang out with the Noose all week long, but this is on July twenty second.
Speaker 4: Don't miss it.
Speaker 2: You get your tickets at Capricorn Clave twenty twenty three dot com. Steve, come on out hang out with the Calvis Capricahann Clave twenty twenty three.
Speaker 7: Dog, that's where the huge clave is that this year in Tampa two. Yeah, what what mont y'all do?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I don't know. I ain't going very well, very well. It ain't no way. Well take my famous ass down there a second. You want to go?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I want to hang out with the ones that ain't gonna act right. Just gon bother me though, All right?
Speaker 1: Coming up next Strawberry Letter subject I can't he won't. We'll get into that right after this.
Speaker 8: You're listening hard Morning show. It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, dating, works, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry letter to Steve HARBFM dot com and click submit Strawberry letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're gonna read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 1: It could be your Buckle up and hold on tight.
Speaker 4: We got it for you here.
Speaker 1: It is Strawberry Left. You're tired of standing up, nephew subject, I'm trying to look.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 1: He won't.
Speaker 8: I can't and he won't hear Stephen Shirley. I'm having marital problems because my husband isn't willing to compromise, and he gave me an ultimatum that is impossible. For our anniversary this year, I wanted to spice up our love life by having my best girlfriend come to do a strip tease for my husband. She used to be a very popular stripper when she was younger, and now she does private parties.
Speaker 1: After she danced for us.
Speaker 8: She called me upset and said my husband texted her and asked her to meet up privately. I confronted my husband and he asked if I would allow it threesome with her.
Speaker 1: I told him absolutely not.
Speaker 8: He started pouting and said it's my fault that he cannot stop thinking about my friend. He said that because I brought her and her nakedness into our home, he can't stop having wild dreams about making love to her.
Speaker 1: I couldn't be too mad, because it's all my fault.
Speaker 8: I told him there's no way I can be intimate with a good girlfriend, but he could choose.
Speaker 1: Another woman, any woman.
Speaker 8: He's dead set on my friend, he said, if it's not my friend, then it won't be anyone. I can't do my friend, and he's not willing to try anyone else. What's bothering me most right now is how he thinks that it's normal for him to tell me that he's dreaming about a friend of mine. This is a hard lesson that I learned by trying to give my man a special night for our anniversary.
Speaker 1: If I had known he was going to get attached, I never would have done it.
Speaker 8: My friend is willing to do the threesome if it will help my marriage and keep my husband from pouting.
Speaker 1: I'm afraid of going through with it. Do I need to be more open minded?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, and no no. Everything in this letter is just wrong. But you did yes, it is all your fault. You do know this is crazy, right?
Speaker 7: You know this.
Speaker 1: You didn't think this through. You didn't think what would happen.
Speaker 8: Why would you introduce this into your marriage, just like inviting the devil in and letting him just have his way. Of course, your husband can't stop thinking about her and wants to do her.
Speaker 1: What did you think was going to happen? You practically gave him permission.
Speaker 8: Now you're making it worse by saying he by saying he can have another woman, just not your friend, because you just can't do your friend. Uh uh, please stop this. You're giving him the candy store. He can't have the keys, and he wants the store and the keys. That's what's happening here. He doesn't want to be outside just with his nose pressed against the glass looking in. He wants to get in there and taste that candy. Okay, that's what he wants to do. And you know you don't need to be more open minded. Stop thinking that. Stop saying that it doesn't work. Look at what has happened already, And how nice of your friend at the end of the letter, by the way, to offer to do a threesome. If it will help you, help your marriage and stop your husband from pousing.
Speaker 1: Tell your husband this is not happening.
Speaker 8: I mean, tell him to stop calling your friend asking for her privately, and tell your friend thank you, and you will no longer need her services for anything. I'm not sure this is going to help your marriage since your husband has it in his mind now, but you can definitely start by closing your marriage back up and no more threesome talk.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is a mess. This is just a mess right here, Steve.
Speaker 7: Well, I can't and he won't. The name of this letter it should be you can't uncrack the egg. Yeah, the egg is cracked, and you cracked it. You know, this letter reeks her stupidity, But it's really really a great letter, because this is a letter to show everybody out there exactly what not to do. You had a great idea for your anniversary, spice up your love life. You invited your girlfriend, who used to be a very very popular younger stripper, but now she just does private party. Well, she show him, came in there and showed you why she was popular. Oh you found out that popularity an't with no damn Well, she came in there for that when she was younger and now she does private party.
Speaker 4: She danced for us, and then this was a letter. Just started going like what the hell?
Speaker 7: She called me upset and said my husband text her and asked her to meet up privately.
Speaker 4: She didne heard just before. I don't know what the upset thing is with your friends? She done heard this before?
Speaker 7: Dude, you know how many times a man that asked her to meet up private?
Speaker 4: That's the business she is.
Speaker 7: That ain't a strip of livid that ain't heard this talking about I'm trying to work my way through school. I'm trying to support my family. Ya okay, you really support her? If you meet me, privy, how many times this woman inn her this? And now she she calling you mad. So you confronted your husban and he would ask you what you allowed threesome with her? I told him absolutely not. He started pouting and said it was my fault because he can't stop thinking about my friend. He said that because I bought her nekedness into our home, he can't stop having wild dreams of making love to her.
Speaker 4: He can't.
Speaker 7: The egg has been cracked. He can't get out of a bunch. And you bought it into the house naked, dancing in front of him. Y'all sitting up there spicing up your love life. Oh boy, the cat out the bag, no name.
Speaker 8: Hold on, Steve, we'll have part two of your response coming up at twenty three minutes after the hour.
Speaker 1: Today's Strawberry letter, subject I can't, he won't. We'll get back into it right after this.
Speaker 9: You're listening Steve Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 8: All right, Come on, Steve, let's recap today's strawberry letter.
Speaker 1: The subject I can't and he won't.
Speaker 4: The name of this letter should be I hate unpracticed in.
Speaker 1: Sare crazy.
Speaker 7: This woman thought she could invite her girlfriend, who was a former stripper at a Visay pop strip, into their homes to spice something they love, to have her dance for her and her husband. Well, she came in here and showed you just why she was so damn poppy. I mean, she got butt that and was in that that has your husband sitting up in there. What he say?
Speaker 4: Could Lord?
Speaker 7: I'm I'm telling you, I promise you. At one point in that script, you know you know what your husband said. You know, I don't want nobody get mad, But your husband actually said, he said it under his prop He said what he.
Speaker 4: Says, because this must have been a blessing.
Speaker 7: This's got to be favor because I showed it, asked for this. Well, after it's over with, your little strip of girlfriend called you now. She mad because your husband texted her and said because they meet up private.
Speaker 4: She mad like she ain't heard this before.
Speaker 7: Girl, You know good Wall didn't the hell where you heard this one hundred times? Even every stripper then heard it, meet me up private, get upbout this club?
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, hell yeah.
Speaker 7: So then you confront your hug and then he asked you if I would allow threesome with her.
Speaker 4: I told him absolutely not.
Speaker 7: He started pouting, told you it was your fault because he can't stop thinking about your friend. And he said, because I bought her and her neckdness in your home, he can't stop having wild dreams about making love to her.
Speaker 4: He's out live. He told you the truth. We go, we go, I'd have told you all about he didn't have to turn all that, but he told me.
Speaker 7: And then and then she said, I couldn't be too mad because of my fault. I told him there's no way I could be intimate with a good girlfriends, but he could choose another woman, any woman. I can't believe he didn't jump, but no, no, no, no, no, ain't nobody never said it, doesn't believe it old and I ain't never heard of that. But then he's dead set on my friends. He said, if it's not my friend, then it won't be anyone. I can't do my friend, and he's not willing to try anyone else. Then, she said, what's bothered me most right now is how he thinks that it's normal for him to tell me that he's.
Speaker 4: Dreaming about a friend of mine.
Speaker 1: What you brother in.
Speaker 7: First of all, let me straighten you out. You said I can't do my friends, Well you can't.
Speaker 4: He can't.
Speaker 7: Ah, you might not be able to do it, but your husband and I had wild dreams.
Speaker 4: About having this woman.
Speaker 7: What's bothered me most is how he thinks it's normal for him to tell me he's dreaming about a friend of mine.
Speaker 4: But that's you think that's what he thinks is normal. It's nothing normal. In this letter.
Speaker 7: Most women don't bring naked women over to the house and entertain their husb. Most women would never bring their friend over to get naked for their husband to see them niggas. Most women would never think the way that spikes up they love life is to bring another person in.
Speaker 4: It ain't nothing normal about this damn letter.
Speaker 7: And then you think the only normality in this letter is he told you he want to be with your friend?
Speaker 4: Are you stupid?
Speaker 7: And then this is a hard lesson that I've learned by trying to give my man a special.
Speaker 4: Knight on the anniversary. You should have gave it to it.
Speaker 7: What is all this helpful? So you already proved that you ain't enough. You obviously ain't been enough for a while. That's what you bought in some outside entertainment and help. If I had known he was gonna get attached, I never would have done it. My friend, he would go. My friend is to do a threesome if it will help my marriage and keep my husband from powering. Your girlfriend like your husband, I'm just goinna tell you that girl, look, if it'll keep him from powering I.
Speaker 10: Do what.
Speaker 7: Kind the sweetest stripper? If most strippers were like come, if marriages and keep homes together, I'm afraid of going through with it. Do I need to be more open minded? You already two damn open mind.
Speaker 4: You need to be more.
Speaker 7: You need to be closed off. You need to go practice. Uh uh shut your mind down. You need to practice solitude. You need to go and practice.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 4: You know, loneliness. You need to go look your cor I don't give it now. You need to work.
Speaker 7: You need to work on your Hell no, you need to work on your what you need to work on your surprise factory.
Speaker 4: I sure want to see this finance triple. I think she came up and down with the work.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 15: All right, cold Poster your comments on today's Strawberry Letter and Steve Harvey FM on Instagram and Facebook, and check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: You can download it right now now.
Speaker 8: Coming up in forty six minutes after the hour, it's Junior and Sports Talk. Right after that, you're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: It is time now for Junior and Sports Talk. Junior is here? What you got Junior? Well, tonight tonight is the NBA Draft.
Speaker 12: Yes, it is Spurs having the number one p and he looked at the going with the boy out of France.
Speaker 1: It's seventy five victory Wamba Yambo or something like that. I think I can't say his name Wamba Yamba or something like that. He his name Victor.
Speaker 4: If you're gonna do sports, you're gonna need.
Speaker 1: To learn how I can't say his name. He from France. I ain't got to say it. But this is what I want to know.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 12: Let's just say there's another draft, Tim, and it's to find this draft. Where would you think you gonna be drafted time?
Speaker 1: I know im first round and probably first pick.
Speaker 4: I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: I know what first Wait a minute, what love yourself?
Speaker 4: What you what you think is your mama in front of me? Is that what you think best? You might be first round? I promise you it's probably.
Speaker 1: Gonna go like me chamar Il dress chestnut, just like that.
Speaker 4: First. They don't even like the way you pronounce.
Speaker 1: So you going first? Shut up around first pick? It's by the way, women, Yama, thank you, thank you?
Speaker 7: Sure?
Speaker 1: But so so you first around first pick? So you you are head of everybody. You know what I'm gonna be.
Speaker 7: You have a hard time beating out Keenan. What I just want to get you more into a little realistic you. Yeah, it'd be hard press.
Speaker 4: To be keen. Yeah, you be hard.
Speaker 1: I can go down to this every too.
Speaker 4: Way.
Speaker 1: If the three of us in the draft, I know, damn well the first Now what for y'all?
Speaker 4: Clearly I'm not attractive.
Speaker 7: But if you think there's a woman that would pick you over me, you have done lost your rabbit.
Speaker 1: Because I'm playing up lily here.
Speaker 4: Clearly we're gonna put these bank statements out on this table. I can't be.
Speaker 7: You don't know who you are. It shouldn't be about you cut and all this hell.
Speaker 1: Put these bank staments up here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm trying. Damn I could change your sight. That what we're gonna do.
Speaker 1: Tommy just got drafted first round, hurst round.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm feel round now.
Speaker 1: I know I'm way on the line. You might need watched the draft today. Let's see what happens. All right, Junior, thank you?
Speaker 4: It be hard you to beat our little boosie though.
Speaker 3: And would be our.
Speaker 1: We're moving on.
Speaker 8: See the guy on social media needs some advice. He says he overheard his friends discussing his wife's butt. We'll talk about it after this.
Speaker 9: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 8: All right, So Steve Jack on Steve HARVEYFM Wright's Hasty I'm one of your blue eyed soul brother listener or fan. Okay, sometimes there are things you wish you hadn't heard. Over the weekend, I was hanging out with some friends and excused myself to the bathroom. As I was coming back, I overheard my buddies having a graphic discussion about the virtues and fantasies regarding my wife's But it bothered me a great deal.
Speaker 1: But I haven't yet addressed it.
Speaker 8: I know it's just quote guide talk, but it's kind it kind of messed me up, and it kind of mess It's kind of messed up that it all went down when they knew I was in the next room.
Speaker 1: How would you handle this?
Speaker 8: It feels bettery, disrespectful, not only to hurt but to our relationship.
Speaker 7: All you got to do is say, hey, fella, look man, I know how me and can be, But keep my girl name at your mouth. Just keep a name at your mouth, her butt to keep her name out your mouth. I don't I don't put y'all girl's name in my mouth. I ain't said nothing about none.
Speaker 4: Of y'all's girl.
Speaker 7: Don't let me hear it again. Don't let me hear you talking about my girl. Say it like Will Smith.
Speaker 4: I'm just I'm just gonna say it like that.
Speaker 7: Well, don't do it like Will Smith, because that was a punk ass move, you know, well you know what. It was too late, you know, and you already you did it in a very controlled environment where you knew it was safe, no form of retaliation.
Speaker 4: That was the Will Smith move. I didn't care for.
Speaker 7: You knew though, controlled environment, very safe security cameras and.
Speaker 4: White people, all the size difference, all that. M hm.
Speaker 1: You know, so you're saying, tell them just check the dog.
Speaker 7: You got to say something May Fellas the other day. Man, I'm gonna just tell you something. I appreciate. Y'all was talking about my girl when I left the room, and all I'm gonna say is this right here, I don't talk about y'all's girls. I finally be disrespectful. I'm just gonna say this to you one time. Keep my girl's name out your mouth.
Speaker 4: And just say it like that.
Speaker 7: Everybody gonna have to respect you. Everybody gonna have to respect that. Now you feel how you want to feel. Now, If you can't keep a name out your mouth, then I'm in the wrong.
Speaker 1: Group of dudes. Mm, okay, all right, now I'm finna get in your mouth now.
Speaker 4: No, for real, for real, I have to bad my bed.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can do all right. I think we have tell him for another one. This one's from Sabrina on Facebook.
Speaker 8: She says, every one in my office is getting a half week for the fourth of July.
Speaker 1: They're getting a half week off.
Speaker 8: But without even asking me, my boss volunteered me to work all week. I wouldn't mind having to work every day but the fourth, but she didn't even ask me if I had plans. I've been thinking about looking for another job, and this is just adding fuel to that fire. Is this even something I should be upset about? Does it rise to the level of start of starting to look for a new job.
Speaker 7: No, but see everybody off on the fourth. Now I'm off too. I ain't coming. I have got to go celebrate this country birthday and all I have to man, I would tell that girl, I said, you don't even understand. Please, I have got to go and celebrate this country. It's a great country, just pay country that I loved. I'm a patriot. I'm a patriotic American. It's unfair that you would even asked me for that.
Speaker 1: Because my flag out in the yard and everything.
Speaker 4: What you telling about he's five works bout I need more?
Speaker 1: But what if the boss tells her no, that's when you get sick. That's when you start coughing. So did you of not coming to work?
Speaker 4: Okay? Yeah, oh yeah, I got go ahead ovid, fourth of July. COVID is what I got. I'm sorry, I ain't gonna make it. See what.
Speaker 1: Addicting in advance. I'm gonna have the flu on the fourth. I get it every year on the fourth? What like clockwork like?
Speaker 4: I don't know what it is about the four.
Speaker 1: I get the flu every time. I knew it, But just call it.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 2: Yes, but start coughing on the thirtieth. Start coughing on the thirtieth, immediately, work you well.
Speaker 8: To it coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Right after this.
Speaker 9: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 8: In weird news, the day that was possibly used by Jay Z and Beyonce is now up for bid on e bay.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 8: The bidet is from a house, the Carter's lease back in twenty fifteen and Homely Hills in California and so far, the starting bid is twenty four hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Would you buy a used celebrities toilet? Would you buy it? You know I'm not use toilet? Yeah, okay, well, okay, okay.
Speaker 4: Call brother.
Speaker 7: You can get a brand new Toto for thirty five hundred. It'll wash you, spray, your dry everything.
Speaker 8: If you got a hold of your uncle Steve's toilet, would you sell it and make some money?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Hell yea? Are y'all sell anything? What y'all?
Speaker 2: What y'all want out of house? He leave it in a minute, going vacation. What y'all want we throw apart and a warning and a garage set? Me tell you your warning. What y'all could buy a lot of things? Of mind that if I was you, I stayed waking them toilets.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you, let me take you wait a minute, stuff.
Speaker 4: And popped off in them. Damn park. I'm gonna tell you right now, I.
Speaker 7: Don't really think them tarnish is safe public consumption.
Speaker 4: I think they're gonna be locked up in the rooms for that.
Speaker 7: The Lord have mercy I'm not sure, but I think if you bought some radar detection in there, it could be some radioactive.
Speaker 4: Material that have been in that part.
Speaker 7: And I think if you use that tarlet g ass come away with hemorrhoid, which stay the hell away from my damn tarletvulsions in there.
Speaker 1: You're listening.
Speaker 9: Morning show.
Speaker 1: It is time now for a round.
Speaker 8: Would you rather would you rather apologize first after an argument or would you rather wait for someone to say they're sorry to you?
Speaker 4: Hey, let's go and get this over because Junior still await no one. I just found this morning.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be summers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, he's waiting on something you probably ain't even ever have. Oh boy boy, all right?
Speaker 8: Would you rather drunkenly text your X and tell them you love them?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 8: Or would you rather have your driver's license taken away forever?
Speaker 1: Take take it?
Speaker 4: I don't like driving it.
Speaker 9: Take it?
Speaker 8: But you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, so you can never drive again.
Speaker 6: I have Uber money, I got.
Speaker 1: Uber money and a driver?
Speaker 10: What what?
Speaker 1: What was wrong?
Speaker 4: And we flying? We on trains, we on ships.
Speaker 1: We ain't got to have that license. But you could say I was drunk X.
Speaker 10: Do you know?
Speaker 7: No, activity. Well, you know this activity for me, this is easier because not for them to right there. I've never been for Oh yeah I haven't. I ain't text her, I tell you that right now.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 4: Drunk, right, that.
Speaker 12: Happened, right, but I'm not texting my ex though, No, not the one that put me out put my stuff in the trash bag, so Steve so, but if you had, if you were drunk, the text or would you want your license taken away?
Speaker 4: Well? You take my life and drove.
Speaker 1: As a driver.
Speaker 4: About driving, I just like the car.
Speaker 7: Joined the car mode when you're sitting there because you can play with the buttons and look at it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now you look around in the car when you're driving. You got to watch the road. You don't even how beautiful the car is.
Speaker 7: I recommend getting somebody to take you in your car one time so you can see what you got. I know how to work all the car time and control. They got obvious lightning it now in.
Speaker 1: Your car night all right?
Speaker 8: Would you rather have a one night stand with someone really fine, really attractive or okay or someone that just has the skills?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 4: A hell? No, you ight, you're okay, Yeah, you're the uglass people got skilled? Yeah, problem about that? You know, I can't look at you? What is the fault?
Speaker 1: All right? Last one? Would you rather have smelly feet or smelly armpits?
Speaker 4: Feet? Yeah? Locked them up in a sneaker?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, okay, that's today's rounded. Would you rather wave it?
Speaker 4: Nobody? You can't say hi? You can't nobody coming up in forty.
Speaker 1: Nine minutes after.
Speaker 8: It's our last breakup the day, and we'll close out the show with Steve right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening.
Speaker 9: Morning show.
Speaker 8: Here we are, guys, our last break of the day on this Thursday. Wow, this week flew by, didn't it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: It did?
Speaker 1: Past summer it's going yeah, I'm telling you when it's Christmas tomorrow now June.
Speaker 4: What is you talking about?
Speaker 7: We just got the summer, so it ain't blowing by. We ain't even got here. Anybody been on vacation yet. Right on summer fall.
Speaker 14: Because to me went fourth of July. When you start talking about.
Speaker 4: The fourth, it ain't the fall.
Speaker 1: It's going fast but living, mom, I hear you live in the moment.
Speaker 4: Y'all going too fast.
Speaker 1: It's not us, it's life, all right.
Speaker 7: Well, all you got to do is if you want to slow your life down, here's what you do. Okay, get you a job that you hate and go to it every day.
Speaker 4: All you got to do.
Speaker 1: We don't have that, all right, it's home with some insightful class.
Speaker 4: Hey, you know, here's my closing remarks.
Speaker 7: This was interesting because we just closed out with the boys week here at my ranch, Marjorie and ized ranch, and.
Speaker 4: We had two hundred boys down. The goal is to have two thousand boys.
Speaker 7: The goal is to have the ranch open three hundred and sixty five days a year with some form of mentoring and programming going on every day. That's the goal. I learned that when I had a meeting with Robert Smith. He taught me one thing. And he's the richest African American in America. And when I sat with him all those hours, I didn't ask for money. I asked him to teach me how to make money, how to think. What's the mindset I had. He's very gracious with this time. The thing I walked away from Robert Smith hearing that I never had heard before. He said, Steve, everything you're saying to me, size puff, bigger more, And it made all the sense in the world. Because it is a matter of how you think is the complete matter of how you will be. So if you think extremely large, you will have extremely large things happening to you. So that became my mantra after meeting with him. This week, we had two hundred great kids. Man, we had a lot of straight A students, We had a lot of boys that had problems in school.
Speaker 4: We have a mixture.
Speaker 7: But for the first time, we had Jamal Bryant speak to the boys on Saturday night. Saturday night, after the culmination of a week of telling them about how to dream and how to be men, we realized that all the boys are there because they don't have father.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you've.
Speaker 7: Ever sat in a room with two hundred boys between the ages of thirteen and age that don't have their father in they life. It is a different type of energy. So on Saturday light, a part of growing and developing is forgiving, and we remind the kids that you can't keep drinking the poison expecting somebody else to die. When you don't forgive a person, it's like you drinking the poison hoping they'll die, and that's not how it works. So we have a program called for giving your father on Saturday night, and we have the boys stand up and verbalize in one word or sentence how they feel about their father.
Speaker 4: And I'm telling you, man, it's an emotional time.
Speaker 7: They ain't a dry and the house, the soldiers is crying, the miners is crying, the boys, the campers are all crying. The junior counselors are crying me and are hugging boys. Boys are being hugged by men and they've never been hugged by man before.
Speaker 4: I can't tell you.
Speaker 7: How many times the boys tell me I've never had a man tell me who loved me in my life, my faith. But Jamal Brian spoke and Jamal Brian said something that I've never heard in my sixty six years of living. And I want to tell y'all something that y'all gone. Jamal Brian, that's a bad boy man. I learned something from him.
Speaker 11: That thing.
Speaker 7: He was talking to the boys about who they were. He was reminding them that you have no idea who God created you to be. He said, in all of you are superhero.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 7: You can sit there and say that to a boy. But then he started cruding. He said, I don't know if you realize it or not. But where have you ever heard anything about a superheroes far?
Speaker 4: He say, Superman ain't much written about Superman da.
Speaker 7: Superman Daddy was somewhere while Clark Kit was off somewhere converting himself into Superman.
Speaker 4: He was just Clark Kit in the beginning, and he all of.
Speaker 7: A sudden became Superman, able to lead the tall buildings, faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive train. Ain't nobody said nothing about Superman daddy? He said, who is Batman's father? He said, you might be a comic book head and know a little bit about it, but don't nobody really know nothing about Batman daddy? But Batman spent his whole life being Batman? He said, who was a Hawk's daddy? The Hawk was swelling up and becoming this green, green giant of a man, and nobody said nothing about his father. He said, I must remind you that Jesus had a foster father in Joseph, and on the day of his hanging on the cross, even Jesus at thirty three, said, Father, why have you forsaken me? He said, Superhero A lot of superheroes ain't got no daddy, he says, so you have the potential of being a superhero too. That message right there had them boy and broke down crime and they all walked away thinking they had a chance to be a superhero. A special shoutout to my dog, Jamal Brian. I called him dog. He's a capital, but that's my dog, Jamal Brian. Congratulations man, great message to the kids. Y'all have a great day man, and remember you can be a superhero even if you ain't never met your daddy.
Speaker 4: Y'all be good. Talk to God to day. He loved to hear from you.
Speaker 8: For all Steve Harvey contests, no purchase necessary, void were prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules. Visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show.