Speaker 1: Hey, what is up everybody? Welcome to the Chargers podcast network. If you're a little confused today, we are obviously not Chris Harry and Matt money Smith. My name is Stephen Haglan. This is my co host, Tyler Shoon. We are the Guilty as Charged podcast. We are not replacing those two, so you will still see those two coming on your feeds later this week. Instead, we are adding to the Chargers profile if you will, on YouTube, all podcast platforms, and we are so stoked to be here. We could not be more grateful and honored to the Chargers organization and social teams and production teams to having reached out to us about this idea, you know, a couple of months ago, and we're gonna give it everything we have. You know, this is gonna be a great new partnership for us. And if you're familiar with our work, you know, welcome back. If you're not, hopefully you stick around. You know, this is something that is a huge opportunity for us and we can't wait to dive in. So Tyler, what's up man? How you doing today?
Speaker 2: I mean, shoot, Steven, We're here on the Chargers YouTube network and their podcast feed I'm feeling pretty darn good. I can't believe this is a thing. In January, when there was this idea of a partnership, we figured cool, so like we'll get to interview maybe another guy or something every once in a while and that will definitely still be the case. But when things were outlined to us about what this was going to be, you and I, I think we had pretty good poker faces during the meeting, but after school I called you like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my gosh, Yeah, we were freaking out a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was definitely it was. This is really a dream come true. It's going to go on my mount rushmore of accomplishments next to getting married, getting at diploma, having kids, and the Chargers on their podcast feed. I can't believe this is the thing. And again thinking to the whole organization everyone for getting behind us and making this work. I mean, what we have in store, we have planned, the kind of things that are coming down the pipeline, it's going to be pretty spectacular. This is new, this is different. It's kind of unprecedented for the Charges really to have this kind of access for I mean, who are we I don't know what we're doing here. Did someone lose a bet? But here we are, like, I can't believe this is happening, and I'm so excited to do this moving forward with the Chargers and of course with you, Steven Stephen. How are you feeling, I'm doing great.
Speaker 1: I'm a little there's a lot of nervous excitement energy today as opposed to our normal episodes. But you know, this is a big deal for us, and obviously this will not be possible with all the support from our loyal listeners over the past four years and just you know, we've been able to build a really strong community that way. So cannot thank you guys enough for you know, supporting us along the way. As far as our end goes, nothing's going to change really. Essentially, one episode of ours a week is going to be here on the Chargers feeds. The rest of everything we do will still stay on the Guiltiest charge podcast feeds. So if you're new, please go subscribe to that wherever you find your podcast, whether that's here on YouTube or whether that is on Apple, Spotify or Stitcher, or wherever we are available, wherever you can find a podcast, and definitely be sure to subscribe to the Chargers' YouTube channel as well. That's obviously the big focus here for us is being able to kind of partner with them and continue to grow their presence on YouTube. So definitely go check that out, turn those notifications on and make sure you are not missing anything. So before we get started in our first show on the Chargers channel, we do have to say we are fans. We are not employees of the Chargers. Our opinions that we express every single Tuesday are not reflective of the Chargers organization themselves. So we are going to do our best, obviously to provide honest and object active analysis as we have the last four years. Sometimes that might be a little bit of a disagreement with you know, how a Chargers employee might feel. Again, we are not employees. We are independent podcasting fans just here to provide some additional content. So our our opinions are not reflective one hundred percent of the time of the organization. So that being said, we are two days away from the draft as you guys are listening, so this is going to be essentially the the bow on our pre draft coverage. So we've done a ton of position rankings, We've done a few mock drafts. We've done some individual prospect profiles over on our own channel. Tyler and I have each graded around one hundred and fifty prospects in this draft classes. We've put in a ton of work watching film, watching all twenty two coaches tape to be able to provide this kind of content. So this is, like I said, this is our bow on the pre draft coverage. So what we're going to do today is talk about some my guys, some players that we are really pounding the table for, not necessarily for the Chargers, but just some players that we really have grown to love their games throughout this process. And then we are going to do a mock draft exercise after we cover that kind of topic. So we're gonna try and attack that angle predicting who the Chargers are ultimately going to select on Thursday night. So Tyler will start with you, man, We're gonna do offense, defense, and then we can do a wild card if you want, who's an offensive prospect let's say, outside of your first round grades that you are pounding the table as a my guy in this class.
Speaker 2: It has to be the guy that's been one of my favorites this whole time that I've mocked drafted to the Chargers. And maybe I won't today, but I've mocked him to the Chargers no fewer than one hundred and thirty seven times. And that's running back ty J. Spears out of Tulane. When we start evaluating prospects, we tend to look at a numbers based approach first. I tend to like to set up our composite, you know, stats based per play rankings, and Spears came in at number one on those rankings. But that doesn't always mean that that player is the best player, right. There are several players like last year for wide receiver, it was Jarriff Stearns out of Western Kentucky didn't go in the first round, I didn't go in the second round. I believe he was undrafted and went to the Bucks. So it doesn't always mean that they're the best player. And I certainly don't mean that Spears is the best player either. That's one Bijon Robinson at his position, but Spears stood out, so I started watching him after Bijon Robinson because of his ranking, and man, he just lived up to those numbers, and not every guy does. Spears did, and he just the numbers in general, sixty three misstackles forced over eighteen hundred scrimmage yards, almost seven yards per carry, nineteen touchdowns, thirteen hundred of those yards after contact or after the catch, which is absurd. We had Argent from Pro Football Focus ranked college backs based on their their translatable stats from college to the pros, and Spears was second. He's a second explosive run rate. Obviously, he's first in our sad Space composite rankings as well. He's just fantastic, and he's aced every bit of the process along the way. Loved him then and then he just did great at the Senior Bowl, and then at the Combine. You know, he's not the biggest guy. Of course, he wouldn't test really great there, but the other measurables were really really solid as well. So you watch him on film, you watch him in the numbers, you watch him with the analytics. Everything about him just screams this is a really solid, safe prospect. Overall. There is a caveat there because there's kind of a buzz or rumor floating around about some medicals being a bit off. I don't know really anything about that. I can't really speak on that, but Spears until that started dropping and coming out, Spears was my RB two, which was crazy because a lot of people are saying that Jimiy Gibbs is like very close to Bejohn Robinson, and I disagree there, but no one really has Spears RB two I did. I love watching this player so much. I love him so much, and he's such a my guy that even watching him dismantle USC, the team that I root for, even watching that him dismantle the Trojans to twelve point one yards per carry and two hundred nineteen total yards and four touchdowns, even with that, I could step back and go, all right, ya, he's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're being fans of ty J. Spears on this show. I think we've, like you said, mocked him on each of our shows, on each of our mock draft episodes. He's been selected to the Chargers, So you know, we'll see ultimately what happens with him, you know, in terms of the medical situation, but you know, on tape from a number's perspective, from a senior bole perspective, which we know is a big deal when it comes to how the Chargers really evaluate these prospects from outside of the top fifty and beyond. So ty Jer Spears outside of the medicals, checks a ton of boxes for us, and I think for the Chargers if they're able to, you know, get him in range. So for me, one of my favorite position groups in this class is the intier offensive line group. You know, it was a position group that I felt like I could watch, like probably for an entire week itself, just because I kept finding like these quality prospects to watch. Obviously, I'm a University of Utah alumni for those who know, So I could talk about Brandon Daniels, I feel like that's an obvious choice. So instead I'm going to go just up the road from the Chargers facility and talk about one John Gains from UCLA, somebody that really checks the versatility box that I think the Chargers are particularly looking for. So again, these guys are not necessarily like these are pounding the table for the charters, but I think for these two at least it works out so far. So John Gaines has experienced starting games for the Bruins at right tackle, left guard, and right guard, and a lot of people think that his best position could ultimately be center. So there's a lot of you know, position flex for him, which I know Brandon Staty has really put an emphasis on, as we saw obviously with Jamari Sallier this season and guys like Will Clap, et cetera. So from a film standpoint, I love watching him work. I think he's got, you know, high level athletic traits in terms of his length, in terms of his explosiveness, really able to get off the ball and get to the second level execute reach blocks at a really high level, which are super important in the kind of zone schemes that we know Killan Moore are going to want to run. So there's this very specific short shuttle number that Josh Norris and Hayden Winks have have been able to kind of do some research over that underdog Fantasy Sports, and you know, every single offensive lineman who has hit this short shuttle number has basically gone on to be a long term starter in the NFL. And John Gains is the only into your offensive lineman from this class to hit that number. So it's kind of a cheat code to get somebody who can really be explosive off the ball like that. And then I think there are some technique things that you have to consider for cleaning up. I mean, I'm not talking about know a second round guard by any means, not talking about a guy like Zion Johnson. But for the Chargers, for a team who wants, you know, a fourth round guard who can be a swing player right away, maybe be a long term center. I think would check a lot of boxes. So John Gains, I'm a big fan of his work, you know from his tape and then I think you know his RAS score as well from an athletic profile. Is definitely one to really like in this class.
Speaker 2: He's awesome and I think in terms of yards run during a game, he's next two wide receivers. I think that that can move. Yeah, absolutely fantastic. I'm curious. I think everyone seems to like him, and I think the numbers are great, and I think that the r S is great and the film is solid. Why do you think he's not higher on let's say the consensus board then he should be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's been a puzzling one. I think after the combine he's certainly shot up PFF board. I think if you go on to PFF's simulator nowadays, he's he's probably a third round, fourth round pick. But you look at the consensus bart he's certainly down down the ranks, which I don't necessarily understand either, So maybe it's you know, he plays next to Antonio Maffi, who's another guard as well that I think could make a lot of sense for the charters. He's a little bit more splashy, a little bit more physical, maybe kind of getting a little bit overshadowed by his own teammates, so that could be something I think could be working against him. But I think people who really you know, have watched a ton of tape as we know the Chargers coaches and scouting staff have, I think John Gains will be able to stand out for them. So I ultimately do think he's going to be like a fourth maybe late third round kind of player for them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could see that in that third round compick sort of range, And the guy I want to talk about for defense, I feel I could fall in that range to that late third round comp maybe fourth round, And it really just comes down to the size thing, and that's Trevius Hodges Tomlinson, the corner out of TCU as my defensive my guy. If that name sounds familiar, that's Ladanian Tomlinson's nephew. If you're feeling old now, welcome join the club. Because I got to watch la Danian, Tomlinson's nephew in his senior year of college on film this year, and it was really a tie between you know, him and Marvin Mims for that kind of my guy, the guys that play above their weight class and outside of their their physical frame. And he's really Wolverine out there to me. And that's kind of also partially the height thing. Although I think Wolverine is five to two, I believe someone nerdier than me able to.
Speaker 1: Wow, we got a Wolverine reference on the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely won't talk about Michigan. I like them, but we can talk about Wolverine the MCU character, but an absolute animal against the run on short passes, he's so instinctive, he's so quick, he attacks everything in front of him. But then in coverage he's got that whopping twenty eight passes broken up in five picks the last three seasons and really at all points.
Speaker 1: Of the field.
Speaker 2: There's definitely some risk reward there with him. A part of that is him as a prospect and his physical profile and the way he plays and okay, there's fourteen penalties in there too, but you know what, he's still on my guy. Even with those penalties, he's still only allowed right. The reward of that is that he only allowed thirty four percent of the passes to be completed. His way for a passer writing a forty two point five, And again I talked about the numbers, the play style, the way he plays the run. They have him as a box safety, sometimes taking on tight ends, taking on polers. This is a guy that's five eight and not exactly you know, going to show out in the physical prototype in terms of size and weight and that sort of thing. And yet he's out there doing some very very difficult things that someone his you know, quote unquote size, really should not be asked to do. But he was doing it. So I loved watching him. I love the way he plays definitely risk and reward. There not a guy who's going to go in the first or second round. But I had a ton of fun watching him. And hey, how many times do you get to watch a Tomlinson on film for college?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Not many times?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we we got to watch Ladenian's nephew in a couple of years. Well, great Antonio Gates junior, So you know, definitely a feeling old when I saw that tweet come across the timeline from there from Michigan State's spring game. So you chose a corner, I'm also going to choose a corner who I'm significantly higher on than than most people, it seems, and that's Darius Rush from South Carolina, a former wide receiver at South Carolina, so he actually did not play cornerback. Basically, he played corner as a sophomore in high school and didn't play it again until he was a junior at South Carolina, so there's not a ton of reps to him. And typically when you get a cornerback prospect who is a former wide receiver, you know there's a lot of mistakes in terms of you know, coverage penalties or you know, not being able to match routes at the at the highest level, or maybe there's some you know, tackling woes because we know wide receivers are are not typically the most physical guys unless you're talking about like a Drake lun or somebody that really wants to, you know, go at you. And that's just not the case with Darius Rush. And you know, his teammate Cam Smith is getting a lot of hype and I think deserve rely so. But I think when you watch Darius Rush, you don't see the kind of mistakes that you see with these other kind of cornerbacks. And he was second in the class in terms of fewest penalties. He was fifth in the class in terms of forced incompletion percentage. And so there's a lot to like here from an athletic profile standpoint, from a number standpoint, and also from an upside standpoint. Like I said, this is a guy who has not played cornerback for very long, and he was already, you know, a top tier cornerback in the SEC. He went down to the Senior Bowl and a lot of people who were there have kind of said that he was the best cornerback of the week that week. So you know, we really see him on tape. B I want to say, I want to describe him as like a junk yard dog, somebody who's just really always fighting for every single rep because I think he knows that he has some ground to make up from these guys who have played cornerback for you know, seven eight years of their lives. So Darius Rush is somebody that I could really see, you know, sneak into the second round in this group. We've we've talked on our show how stacked this cornerback group is. And Darius Rush, I think, you know, when you're when you're kind of looking past like Cornerback five, I think you're looking at some guys who maybe have some some scheme question marks, you know, like a Kille Ringo from Georgia might be best suited in like a cover three press man system, or or you know, you might be looking at somebody who's like exclusively a slot corner, like my guy Clark Phillips in the NFL. But Darius Rush can do a lot of different things. And you know he even took some reps at safety at South Carolina too for good measure. So I love the effort that he plays with. I love how few mistakes he is able to put out on tape, and I think there's just a ton of upside because of his lack of experience at cornerback. So Darius Rush to somebody I'm higher on than most people out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did not realize that Darius Rush had that history of being a wide receiver first and then converting from there. That's that's great. I think we both had Rush over Smith, if I'm not mistaken. And sometimes that's tough when you have two guys on the same team. Sometimes you might prefer the guy who doesn't always cover the number one because you know he's covering the number two, so maybe things are easier. But sure, watching all the games of Rush Man like he was able to do so many things so well, he just went through the list of all the different things that he could do, whether it's a run, whether it's in coverage, whatever. And there are some guys in that range, like you said, like Ringo, maybe you're looking at like a DJ Turner, who is a great athlete, of course, but then maybe there's some concerns about where he plays. Does he play outside, does he play inside? Are you worried about the height that sort of thing. Someone like Rush, especially if he falls to the third round, someone i'd love for the Chargers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, all right, Tyler. One more quick one here, another player you are pounding the table four in this class.
Speaker 2: That would be Penn State's Giu Brown. When I saw him line up in a three point stance and take on a pulling guard against Michigan and dropped the running back for a loss. I went, yeah, that guy, that's the best thing I've seen all year. And then he covered your ears.
Speaker 1: Steven Weird talk about it though, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I gotta talk about it. Embarrassed Utah's right tackle for a sack that was incredible, knocked Cam Rising out of the game, which I'm not condoning. I'm just saying, I'm not saying that's a good thing, but then picked off the backup two plays later. He is so much fun to watch. Not exactly a physical prototype at the position. Although he's listed as a free safety. I think he's better as more of a strong safety closer to the line of scrimmage. And if you run his ris at strong safety, it goes up from like fiftieth percentile like sixty seven, So you know, hey give him that. But he was a ton of fun to watch. He's so good at the line of scrimmage. Fifteen pressures, five sacks, twenty seven run stops last year, to pair with ten interceptions the last two years. I really like watching him. I love the way he plays Again. Safety lines up in three points st takes on the pulling guard and drops off a running back for a loss at the goal line. You really can't find anything in the draft that's like that at safety, and there are a lot of guys in this class who you know, people liked him for different reasons, but I think almost overall, with all these safeties, most of them aren't that great against the run or they're not great tacklers. And I think Brown just watching him, I don't recall exactly what the numbers are, but just watching he's one of those guys that is excellent against the run, playing in that box. I loved watching him. Brown is one of my guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely like him as well. I did not rewatch the Rose Bulls, still have not done that. I don't think I ever met one. All Right, My last one here is going to be Purdue tight end Pain Durham. You know, this tight end class is absolutely stacked to the brim with quality playmakers. We will probably see at least two of them be first round picks in Dalton Kaid and Michael Mayer. And I specifically want to talk about Pain Durham because to me, a lot of what you here NFL teams talking about in terms of like NFL Draft is like, well, if we miss out on this player earlier, who can we get later. That's kind of similar. And to me, Paine Derham is like your discount version of Michael Mahyer, somebody who is going to be your typical inline, physical, dirty work tight end, but can also do a lot of the receiving work as well. You know, we saw about twenty five percent of his snaps at Purdue come from the slot. He's able to go out and do that, and he's got a contested catch rate that's right up there with Michael Mayor's as well. So he's somebody that he can work the seams, he can work as an inline blocker, he can do some h back stuff. I mean, this guy took a fullback diver about the Senior Bowl as well, just for good measure. So I think there's a lot of versatility there, somebody that Kellen Moore would have a lot of fun with. And you know, he's not the most explosive athletic tight end in this class. You know a lot of those guys will go earlier than him. But when it comes to you know, day three, if the charters have not missed, if they have not been able to find a tight end. Pain Durham is somebody I think, would you know, come in and really be able to marry the run game in the past game like Brandon Staley has talked about a lot this offseason. So he plays like somebody whose name is pain, Like he wants to hurt you as much as he possibly can within the legal rules of football. So he's somebody who's a lot of fun to watch and I think he checks a good amount of boxes for teams who want like a Day three, physical blocking tight end who can also offer some receiving upside as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's on my list of my guys. I wasn't sure how many we'd get to, but Payon Durham was one of those guys and also just an underrated guy. There are several tight ends in this class. Maybe it's because of the tight end class overall, but these guys are really, really solid. I totally get that. But Durham isn't all that different than most of them, and frankly, I think he's better than some of them. Yet you see him at one eighty or two hundred on boards and I just don't buy that. And that was a great comparison to Michael Mayer. I believe the difference between them and yards after the catch per perception is zero point two yards. Maybe I'm making that up. I don't know, but neither of them are exis yack guys, not speed guys, maybe not like a Will Mallory type for example, but both really solid players. And I love that way of looking at things. I know Brett Coleman for example, and them on the Bootleg Football podcast they do another guys sort of thing where if you can't get this guy in round one, round two, who can you get later? And Pain Durham is a guy I always circle back to. If I don't get someone in the first three rounds, I can always get Pain Durham two rounds later and feel almost just as good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think when it comes to the Chargers specifically, you know, we know that. Excuse me, Jerald Everrett is going to be that big wide receiver almost he can he can block for sure, you know in the regard Donald Parham does a lot of the inline stuff too, But they need somebody who can you know, add some some in terms of the blocking game, and I think Pain Durham would do that. I think Michael Mayer would do that as well for what it's worth. Absolutely all right, So let's get to the bulk of our show here, you know, and that is our final mock draft of the cycle. We're going to try and attack this with a predictive sense in terms of just instead of picking the guys that we all really like, you know, we are going to try and you know, put our Tom to Lasco, Brandon stay camps on and figure out potentially who might be you know, the ultimate pick come Thursday night, Friday night. We're also going to talk about some trade down selections as well if that ultimately comes up. So, Tyler, let's get let's get started here. I can't wait to do our final mock draft of the cycle.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, here we go, all.
Speaker 1: Right, So let's go over really quickly who came off the board before the Chargers picked, and then we'll look at some of the options that are on the board.
Speaker 2: Some guys that went off the board, and one of them being Zay Flowers went to the Seahawks at twenty, So there goes that entire discussion. Dalton Kincaid at eighteen to the Lions. That's a lot of fun. Miles Murphy to the Packers, Quinton Johnston to the Patriots and Jackson Smith and Jigba to the Titans, which hurts my soul a bit. That's okay, and then Lucas van Nest the Eagles, which I believe is picking up some team. So you want to talk about who is left, and we're looking at, of course, Bijon Robinson, Jordan Addison, Brian Branch, Michael Mayer, Kalijah Canci, Brian Brazzy, Jamior Gibbs, and Will McDonald. That feels like kind of the cut off there for guys they'd be looking at.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this is an interesting scenario. I do think Will Levis, who's on the board here, will ultimately be off the board at this point. But this is exactly what you're looking for in terms of potential trade down scenarios, right, Like, I think a lot of us would have a hard time with them trading off of Jon Robinson. But maybe in this instance you could call the Buffalo Bills and say, hey, come offer us your third round pick, we'll move down and we can maybe get some kind of impact player at twenty seven. You know, the Cowboys of course need a running back in the post. Ezekiel Elliott World. So I think a lot of Like I said me personally, I would have a hard time passing on Jon Robinson in this kind of scenario. But I do think, you know, having him, Jordan Andison, Darnell Wright, these guys who some of these teams in the back half of the twenties might be vying for, might be a real possible trade down scenario, which Brandon Staley and Tom Telesco I've talked about a few times in this cycle so far.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know all the needs of every team, but someone like the Bills, like you mentioned, is a great call for Addison, someone like Darnell Right, maybe Michael Mayer, depending on what the Bengals want. So there are definitely some options there. I would love to slide to about twenty seven or later. So twenty seven, twenty eight, twenty nine, thirty read Daniel Popper's article from The Athletic. Plenty of different scenarios there. So in most instances, I'm screaming to trade down because I would love to trade down. The Chargers need it, you know, Herbert's about to get his big deal at some point. Yeah, and you're going to need more rookies and frankly, if all you did was get a sixth rounder out of trading down, I'd be happy because look at who the Charges have taken in the sixth round the last couple of years. I mean, I'd love to get another shot at a Jamari Sallier or Jah Tailor like they just did this past season. So ye, you know, of course I'd like more than that. I would love a top seventy five pick. I'd love a third rounder, but even if you trade down a little bit, I'd be happy with that. With that said, if Bejon Robinson is here at twenty one, I do not believe for one second the Chargers would move off of that pick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is something that we've talked a lot about in terms of the athletic aspect of how the Chargers do business in the first round in particular, and you look at how important the athletic testing is to the Chargers, and we've seen that over the past few years, past few past few years, whether that's obviously the recently Zion and Rashaan Slater, but also Kenneth Murray was an elite ARIS tester. You know, Derwin James obviously another elite ARIS score for himself. So the Chargers have really prioritized elite athleticism in the first round. I think it's one of the reasons why they've been able to have a lot of success in the first round under Tom Telasco. And you've pointed this out several times as well, Like idealing in the first round, you're looking for a player who has that combination of the athletic test of the character of the elite film so to speak. And also you know, like the position value we can talk about, but you know, I think of the players on this board, the only one who checks all of those boxes is Bjon Robinson. Like I know that there's a lot of people out there who kind of devalue the running back position. And you know, the Chargers have Austin Eckler and we can certainly talk about that that as well. But to me, if Bijon's on the board, like that's a no brainer, I'm sprinting that card in because he checks so many boxes for them. And yes, you could point it from a well, this is taking the ball out of justin Herbert's hands, so to speak. But both Eckler and b Jon Robinson can work as as as receivers. You know, the coaches at Texas wanted to really emphasize Bjon's ability to run routes from from the receiving room. And when you have a guy like Roshan Johnson as your running mate, like you're able to do that. But you know, there are some reps against Iowa State in particular, where he's in the slot running a post route right or against Alabama where he's running a wheel route from the backfield. And I think that Kellen Moore would have so much fun being able to utilize Beijon Robinson as a chess piece, not just a stereotypical running back. And I think that's how a lot of anti running back types really need to view Bejon. He's not just like he's not a ground and pound running back, Like he can do so many different things for you. So ultimately, if he is on the board for the Chargers, I think you absolutely have to sprint this card in and select him.
Speaker 2: I would one percent agree. And in this case, you know, if there's an edge rusher here, different conversation. But I just don't believe that. I mean, there's a lot of connections to Addison. Of course, I like the player a lot both of us do. He would be an excellent addition to the Chargers. I just they have to show me that they're willing to change the way they've drafted or signed receivers in the past for me to believe that they'll actually do this. So if they take Addison or they take Zay Flowers, if he's there, I'll go, hey, okay, now I know that they are willing to do that. But you know, someone like Zay Flowers with height or Addison, I mean Jordan Adison. They're prototype at wide receivers I think like two hundred and three pounds, and that's including Kellen Moore's receivers as well. And Jordan Adison is one seventy one. That's one pound lighter than Travis Benjamin. No shade, like hey, cool light, heavy, whatever. It's just not what the Chargers have been doing in the draft. Now, I get it. Why would they do the same things they've been doing. Why would they go after another, you know, bigger type. I totally get those questions. But until the Chargers are ready to look at the receiver position differently, or at least in terms of the guys that they select or sign, I got to assume that Addison, while a fantastic player, is not really as much in consideration here. And frankly, I do believe there's enough guys later on where I'm okay passing on him, of course, Branch, So yeah, to me, this is Bejon Robinson.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think if you trade down and Addison's still there, I think that becomes more of a conversation. But in this instance, we're gonna take Beijon and be very with this pick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen, we're just pandering to the new audience who found us on here. If we didn't pick Bijon, we'd be kicked off the stream immediately.
Speaker 1: So yeah, you know, and if it's right, and if it's with the theme channel, right, we know Matt money Smith and Chris Harry love the potential of adding Bijon Robinson as well. All Right, so pick fifty four here, let's look at some players recently off the board. Obviously two belowtu right there for the Bears, and then we'll look at add it to mian At Cody Mak the offensive tackle from not from North Dakota State, almost a Notre Dame there, Felix Andre d ku Ozama, who's somebody I would really like to be there at fifty four, Steve Avila, Keon White, Bijono Jeli, So lots are not Bijon bj Ojalari, So a little bit of a run on edge Rusher here. So Tyler, let's go. Let's look at some options here at fifty four.
Speaker 2: Okay, so some of the options available in terms of the consensus board. Linebacker Drew Sanders, running back Zach Sharboney, safety Antonio Johnson, ed rusher Isaiah Foski. There's your no connection, Julius Brent, who would be awesome here as well, Ed rusher Derek Hall, who I do believe fits some of their physical prototypes. Keanu Benton, who's getting a lot of buzz. Sam Laporta. Of course, there's a lot of really good players here. We can specifically look at a different position if you want, but those are the guys really in the consensus board.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's look at wide receiver because I know that there's a lot of love out there for this wide receiver class too. So looks like we got your guy, Sedric Tillman on here. Marra Mims, so we mentioned briefly on the show earlier, Tank Dell that's Nathaniel Dell, Tyler Scott, Jonathan Mingo at Perry Jane Reed. So this is really why I'm a big proponent personally of not taking a wide receiver in the first round, because you can get a board like this and have a lot of different options here. So, Tyler, where are you potentially focusing at in terms of wide receiver for the Chargers here.
Speaker 2: There's been something in my brain for weeks now, and it's only gotten worse and worse. That's Jonathan Mingo here. Although when we lasted our mock draft with Chargers wire, I was like, yeah, I can wait for him in the fourth round. That's fine, he'll be there now. Daniel Jeremiah is talking about him as a potential first rounder. I don't know if that's going to happen, but there are there are so many receivers even just looking here, there are so many good receivers here. I'm sure Josh Downs went a bit earlier too. There's so many good receivers here, but they all have some size question marks. Even if you love some of these players. I have Marvin Mims over Jonathan Mingo, right, I have someone over Mingo. Obviously, these guys are great players, but you worry about that size profile. To me, Mingo just checks so many of the Chargers boxes, both in terms of the physical profile as well as just kind of what they're lacking. And I'm obviously going for Mingo here, so I might as well talk about him if you. Unfortunately, on screens last season, I noticed that Josh Palmer had a concussion on one, and Keenan on FuMB against the Chiefs on another one, and Mike Williams fractured his back on another screen. I'd love for Mingo to try those out, because I do think he presents a physical type in terms of speed and twitch that I think is maybe more desirable for those situations. He hit, as someone posted today, twenty two point one miles per hour I believe, which was ninety ninth percentile. It was that goball against Vanderbilt, which of course the quarterback underthrew. He caught it at the one yard line, so good for him, but wasn't a touchdown there. Yeah, you want a shallow crosser, some guy with yak, some guy who can take a screen, you name it. I can point you to any different part of a film of the film on some different game where he's doing something that I just think the Chargers are lacking at this point, and you get to continue to have your Keenanan do what he does and Mike Williams do what he does, and Josh Palmer can continue to develop. Someone like Mingo you can add to the room and do so much with him without having to compromise the development of a Josh Palmer or the investment you've made in Keenan and Mike. Mingo is someone who can round out your boom, do so many things for you while again not compromising the investments you've made in the receiver position. If anything, it just complements it perfectly.
Speaker 1: Yeah. From a science profile standpoint, from a physical profile standpoint, Mingo definitely stands out in this class. You know, his ability to get vertical against press and against off coverage is really something that has stood out to me. He was a big Senior Bowl standout as well, and we know that that is a very important aspect to the Charges and how they do business under Tom Telesco. So Mingo is definitely in consideration here. I do want to look briefly at the cornerback class. If we could go to that group, obviously DJ Turner and Julius Brants, Tyreek Stevenson, Clark Phillips here, so Darius Rush my guy who I mentioned earlier today. So this is a really stacked cornerback group. And you know, we have kind of talked about the potential of the Chargers looking at cornerback earlier than people might think, because of Michael Davis being a free agent next year, because of j C. Jackson potentially starting the year not at one hundred percent. So I mean, he's been looking great in his recovery videos. He posted a video earlier last week of him running for the first time, So hoping for the best there. But from the Chargers perspective, you know, we know how much brand and say the values cornerback here. So I'm tempted. I'm really tempted to take Julius Brents from Kansas State the cornerback who could give them just a different kind of size profile, physicality profile at the cornerback position. Could be your heir apparent to Michael Davis after next season. So I I would my heart would tell me mingo. But I do think there's a little part of my brain that's saying, like, hey, the Chargers might look at cornerback in this in this scenario two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Brents is definitely that player. If he falls that, I think they would certainly consider just a physical prototype again at the position, someone that they would look at and say, hey, that's like fits what we want to do, and he doesn't have to be the guy day one, that sort of thing. So it really just comes down to the big question of how is JC progressing. Is he going to be available by week four, in which case you have three starters, or is this going to be an entire season of him not getting completely healthy? Yeah, then maybe heading into the postseason he's finally got the reps underneath him. I don't know. If it were a more catastrophic I guess a worse outlook prognosis for one J. C. Jackson, then maybe I would consider Brent's here more over Mingo. But I'm still looking at a receiver at this point. Although there is a decent shot you can get Mingo in this simulation. You can get him in round three, so I wouldn't mind doing that because Brents isn't going to be there in round three. In the simulation, Mingo is going to be there. Or potentially could be there in round three. But if you look at ESPN's analytics model, there's only an eight percent chance that Mingo is going to be there in round three. So even though on this board he he's eighty fourth or whatever he is, there's only eight percent chance he's going to be there. Now, do you have to take Mingo? Is your entire draft built around taking him? I don't think so. I just I have a hard time passing up someone who fits the Chargers I think so well, and checks all of their boxes because as we get to you know, some later points. Yes, there are some guys who fit their physical prototype, let's say at Perry or even later like Bryce Ford Wheaton. Those guys fit what they're looking for. I just don't know that compliments the room. And then I don't really know if someone like Mims or Tyler Scott or Tank Dell are some of the Chargers would be interested in. So to me, it's wide receiver or its corner. Maybe an edge rusher if he's here, Someone like Isaiah Fosky, you know who, I think should be talked about more as an option for the Chargers. I know people aren't a huge fan but hey, productive player fits their prototype, fits what they would want. Went to Notre Dame is really good against the run. I understand why they took him here too. So really what we're talking about here is a premium position after running back. You have to invest in those premium positions because that's important. And we saw last year the Chargers, you know, not have the hottest season because of you know, corner deficits or edge rushers or wide receivers. So I think investing in either of those year is great. I'll defer to you on this one. If you want Brent, I'm totally happy with that. He's ahead of Mingo on my big board, so I would get it. So I'll defer to you on this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, really quickly. In terms of the edge rushers, I think if you miss out on the first one in a first rounder, I think you probably are waiting and maybe you know, calling convent oily back up after the draft and saying like, hey, come come back. We'll do the same thing with you as last year, and then you address your long term need there later on in the drafter or next year. So for me, like I'm trying to become a more explosive team and that that can be accomplished through getting a cornerback who can give you some more interceptions, more hands on the footballs, or you can talk about a wide receiver. So I know that he's lower. I do think that Mingo would ultimately be a strong consideration here, and just you know, take this offense up a completely different notch with Jon Robinson and Mingo. So it's not gonna give us the best draft grade here, but with how much smoke there is about him potentially being like even a first round first round player. Yeah, if you want Mingo, you gotta take him in fifty four. And I think both of us feel the same way that we we really want Mingo on this offense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is a player that was in like the one fifties a month and a half ago, and now he's already at eighty four and I'm sure he'll keep creeping up into the seventies by the time we get to draft night. I'm happy with Mingo here. Yeah, go watch some of him. He's fantastic. C plus yeah yeah, my math grade, let's do this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the only C plus I ever got in high school was in pre calculus, So you know math is hard.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, the only C plus. Sorry someone, I was a B student.
Speaker 1: I was a B student. I was not like a four point zero guy, but you know I could do just enough. All right, let's let's look at some again some options here. We'll pick up the pace a little bit now that we're through the top fifty options. Here. You can see on your screen here for those watching Sean Tucker, looks like there's a bit of a running back run here, So that is the case here. Tyler Scott, the wide wide receiver from Cincinnati, still on the board. He's a smaller guy, but I think he could help the Chargers and potentially give them some return ability as well. I saw Tyreek Stevens in the cornerback from Miami. There, Tucker Craft the tight end from South Dakota. So some good options here. Again, I do think the offensive playmaker standpoint. I love Day two in terms of adding to the offense. So, Tyler, where are you looking at here? I know we've talked about potentially adding a defensive line in round three or maybe you know, and center of the future is something that Chargers fans have really kind of highlighted. So where are you at here with pick eighty five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't take a dB before I got to take one pretty soon, and it certainly depends on who's there. I think both of us have Antonio Johnson over D'artavius Martin, but Johnson here, Martin here, even Sidney Brown here. To an extent, I think Chris Smith definitely fits the free safety prototype for Brandon Stale, and of course working or playing for Georgia, that makes sense. I didn't watch Battle, so I can't actually comment on him, but here, you know a corner would be good. You watch Stevenson and Williams, so I'd have to defer to you on that one. Of course, Hodges Tomlinson is there, but I don't think that's where they go here, So to me, I do think we have to go defense. I do think you can wait just a tiny bit more for tight end if we didn't get one of those first Kropa guys or second crop of guys. Edge rusher on this board is a bit dicey. Zach Harrison is an athlete for sure, but doesn't quite fit what the Chargers we're looking for. So the best players available here I think are the safeties, and maybe Tuckercraft. I do think Dravon Dexter is in play for them. Not the longest dryms, but he's very, very tall and great against the run, So I think that's in consideration. But to me, I'd love a defensive back Yeard, what do you think?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I agree. I think at this point you are again doing the Calvin O. I think in terms of the edge rushers, because I think Zach Harrison, we both really like him, but it doesn't really like fit, so to speak, like a three four outside linebacker edge type. Right that, obviously the Chargers will be running here, so I'm going through the cornerback room. I think there is a chance you could maybe see them reach for like a Cayu Blue Kelly in the assistance. I think he is pretty similar to like a Jaw Taylor. But I love the ability to potentially take Tyreek Stevenson, who's a bigger, more physical corner. Maybe put him in the slot full time. That is something he did at Georgia. Maybe put him as a hybrid safety slot kind of player here. Give the Chargers some more size in the slot. So that's something that we've really focused in on in this class, is getting more size into the room alongside Michael Davis, and I think Tyrek Stevenson could check that box. And then next year, you know, you put him outside in place of Michael Davis. So I'm going with Tyrek Stevens in here, if that's my choice.
Speaker 2: Sounds good, I believe you. It sounds like he's great. I did not watch him, but I defer to you, and we're not typically too far off anyway, So yeah, Stevenson for me, sounds good to me.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go corner here and then fourth round is gonna be really interesting to see how the board plays out. Again, we have not taken a tight end at this point. Chargers do need some intier offensive line help as well as some into your defensive line help at this point too, So it's gonna be interesting to see who ultimately is on the board at this point. So for our audio audience, so far, we got Bejon Robinson the first round, Jonathanmingo, the wide receiver from Ole Miss in the second round, and the cornerback from Tyber Stevenson just now at pick eighty five.
Speaker 2: Alrighty, thank you for your trade offers. We're not going to take them, all righty, Okay, so we have our running back of a bute receiver, we have our corner. I'm glad we took a defensive back. I'm curious how they feel about the safety room overall, especially in terms of free safety. But at this point, let's look at the tight ends. Luke scoon Maker Zach Koons I think are both player here. Obviously, Yeah, I almost feel like the Chargers would prefer Schoonmaker here over Coons, even if he's maybe has a higher grade. But Schoonmaker is more that traditional inline blocking type. Coons I think can do that, and it's not like it wasn't his role, but I trust Schoonmaker for that more, and so I think that they might be looking at him here in terms of tight end. Who else is available? We have our receiver, but you could consider Jaden Reid corner Eli Ricks.
Speaker 1: I would say really quickly, sorry to cut you off. Nick Herbig from Wisconsin is interesting to me. He has played some edge rusher at Wisconsin. He's kind of that kind of profile that Wisconsin really likes to do, so they kind of do like a three three five defense that's in vogue. So he can play off the ball, he can play as an edge rusher that might be kind of like a Kyle van Noy replacement in terms of somebody younger. You know, Drew Sanders is probably that guy earlier, if you want to take one earlier, at maybe fifty four. So Nick Herbig is least worth talking about for me. I don't know if you've watched him yet, but he does have some of that calvan Oi versatility that I think would kind of fill a role for them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have not watched him. What is his RIS profile, do you know? Because it tends to be that range, that fourth fifth round range which a LESCo takes an athletic. Not that he's a linebacker, but linebacker. So okay, not the tallest guy, but good speed grade. Don't get much on him there, didn't let to do a lot of testing. Okay. Interesting, I have not watched her Big, so maybe I'll just defer to you again.
Speaker 1: I think it's worth talking about. I'm not taking a linebacker here if that's my wish.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, then move on. We can find some other guys later. I do like some more of the athletic linebackers later too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think at this point where I would ideally look at an intier offensive lineman or an intier defensive lineman. Okay, a little beef up the middle if we could.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely, So interior offensive line Voorhies can't contribute this year, so I get it. But also I'm worried Strongberg is a guy in the future. Brayden Daniels, there's your guy, John Gaines again two and twenty six.
Speaker 1: Odd there, mcclennan Curtis, who They've done a lot of homework in terms of the Chargers scouts there. I think the Chargers need some more pass rush from the interior. So I'm pretty interested in taking a shot on Moro Ojomo. I think the film can be a little choppy at times, but you just mentioned, you know, athletic profile somebody that could come in and learn from Morgan Fox, So I would say him or one of the one of the guards like Gaines or Brandon Daniels.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, you are the resident Trenches guy, so once again I will defer to you on this one.
Speaker 1: Oh come on, I don't want this to be you decide.
Speaker 2: It depends, because do I want to get a talk. Let me take out the tackles real quick, like when we go for Nick Saldaveri instead. I almost feel better about that because I think the Chargers need to tackle more than someone like get into your offensive lineman. Not that Saldeverari can't do it. He did it last year against Virginia. I'd be more comfortable with that than an into your offensive lineman. And the d tackles here I'm not a huge fan of not that there's a great I don't know most of these guys past them, so maybe you like some of these guys better, but I'd kind of rather go with someone like Saldivarry, who we talked about before. It checks a lot of boxes for the Chargers, especially here at Ron four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, smaller school tackle for sure, but it has a lot of things, like we just highlighted him earlier on our show this week. So okay, let's let's do Salivary. Let's do uh an offensive tackle for the for the Chargers to back up Trey Pipkins and Rashawn Slater.
Speaker 2: Cool. Sounds good. I mean, it's it was rough last year without some investment, let's say, so, I'd be happy with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all already, then, Tyler, what are you thinking here? We uh again have not taken a tight end yet Zach Koontz is right there. I see Dorian Williams, the athletic linebacker from uh I'm totally blanking right now, Tulane tu Lane kJ Henry as well ed Dresher from Clemson. So what are you thinking here?
Speaker 2: I because this is the last round I'm going to get him. I would consider Zachary koons here. But do you feel like he's enough of an inline blogger to distinguish himself? I guess in the fifth round it doesn't matter as much. Do you feel like he's enough of a fit considered?
Speaker 1: I would say he's he's more of a big slot right now. But he's six seven, he's two hundred and fifty pounds. I think you could get the tight end coaching staff to work with him a little bit more. He certainly has the profile to become a blocker. And you know we've seen Donald Parms make some real strides there. So can you pull up the whole tight end table, let's see who who ultimately is there? In general? So Brenton Strange more of kind of your Stephen Anderson type of tight end if you're looking for that guy. Same with Brandon Willis Cameron Lotto. I think are are similar types there, Payne Durham, who I talked about, so Zach Kuons in terms of an athletic profile standpoint, I think with the tight end position, you generally want to take chances on day three guys who have, you know, high athletic profiles, and Zach Kuons is quite literally the most athletic tight end at the combine history. So I'm cool with taking Koons here.
Speaker 2: Cool, let's do it.
Speaker 1: So reuniting Salvavary and Zach Kuonz here in this mock draft.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and oh gosh, he's the tight end currently on the roster converted quarterback.
Speaker 1: Oh Stone Smart, that's right, there you go, there you go. So we're pumping up the old Dominion pipeline.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, you know Georgia Lsu Old Dominion.
Speaker 1: Right, all right, So we got sixth round here and seventh round. I would say, maybe let's take a glance at Edge Rusher and see if our guy Nick Hampton is there. All right, So there he is. If you're a fan of Nolan Smith, I think you should be a fan of Nick Campton on day three. So that's a pretty quick one for me. Tyler, I know you like Nick Campton as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fine by me. I don't know if he fits their physical prototypes as much, but he's kind of a tweener in terms of ed rusher linebacker type. They had him blitzing from the slot sometimes, so a lot you can do, you know, Robert Beale junior because the Georgia connection. Maybe the Chargers will consider that because that fits more of their prototype. But I think Nick Hampton here in terms of what he can do and just frankly in terms of the upside and film like, he's a third round grade from me and we're talking about round six year. I'm happy with him. I know, simwhere could Beino borc has from Chargers while I was cheering, I'm cool with Nick Campton.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's do that one.
Speaker 2: Cool. Go watch the North Carolina game, guys.
Speaker 1: It was fun, absolutely all right. I think this is obligatory time to talk about a potential QB two of the future. We'll see how that board pans out. Even you know, with with Hampton, though, I feel good about potentially not taking a linebacker here because he can, like you said, he can kind of do both of those things. We have not taken a running back yet either, so I definitely want to glance with h we took Bejon.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Well, he's not just a running back, that's why not just a running back?
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's look at quarterback, and then let's let's take a glance at adding a potential return receiver there instead.
Speaker 2: Okay, I have much a single quarterback, nor have I watched college football even live, so I got it.
Speaker 1: Uh we, Well, we know the Chargers have met with Max Duggan at the pro day, according to uh shoot, what was is her name right now? Miss Slater who covers the Cowboys for NFL Network, Stetson Bennett. I think, for obvious reasons, probably off the Chargers board. So I think if they do take a quarterback, it would probably be Max dug in here. But we also know the Chargers are trying to replace DeAndre Carter. So let's take a quick glance at a wide receiver.
Speaker 2: Okay, so wide receiver, I haven't I don't know much about all the returners. Darius Davis obviously somebody we've talked about. If he's here, Malik Knowles, but looks like he's gone, so never mind.
Speaker 1: I think I just saw him.
Speaker 2: Nope, I think he is gone. I think somebody snatched him up. There goes that one. He's gone, all right?
Speaker 1: Interesting moving up the board here, So Jalen Cropper from Fresno State is interesting to me. I think he would be gone much sooner than this, but that's probably where I would go. Here.
Speaker 2: Is he the one who played with Kellen Moore's brother.
Speaker 1: Yes, him, and Niko Ramichio is also on the board. Played with Kellen Moore's younger brother at Fresno State. So Jalen Cropper is definitely more of a refined receiver. He could be somebody who goes much earlier than this because his ability as an explosive receiver, mostly from the slot at Fresno State. Rimikio is like straight up like special Teams only, so Cropper gives you a little bit of both. Here, Darius Davis, if he's on the board, I can remember if he was there or not, But same kind of thing. I think it gives you a little bit of both. So Landers from Arkansas definitely fits the physical profile. He's like six ' four, runs four to two nine or whatever something crazy. So I'll let you pick this one.
Speaker 2: Tyler yeah, Landers. If we didn't go for a bigger receiver early on and I wanted to find someone with Morrisize, that'd be Landers. Not the thickest looking guy, but he's still two hundred pounds. He just happened to be six four and a half or whatever. He is an outstanding blocker, one of my favorite blockers in the entire draft. So if Ryan Fickham was looking for someone who has some returner potential but can also block as well on special teams, that'd be great. You know, because the kickoff returned, the blocking maybe it wasn't the greatest, like the overall numbers for the kickoff returns because of Carter, because of blocking whatever, weren't so great last year. So I could see them upgrading there. It was Joshua Kelly and Xander Horvath blocking, but then Kelly sort of got hurt and I think or took on a bigger role as well. Horvath got hurt as well, so at some point it was Michael Bandy out there, so they definitely could trust a receiver out there again with someone like Matt Landers, although he's very different receiver than Michael Bandy, but because of the connection to Kellen Moore or his brother, I should say, because of what you said about Cropper, I'm happy to go with him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, let's do that. I feel really good about this draft, although maybe some players who might not be at this specific spot. So just to recap here quickly, I know we're running a little bit short on time. We've got B Jhon Robinson in the first round, Jonathan Miinga, the receiver from Ole Miss at fifty four, Tyreek Stevenson in the corner from Miami at eighty five, Nick's out of the very offensive tackle from Old Dominion at one twenty five, reuniting him with his former teammate Zach Koontz the tight end at one fifty six, Nick Hampton, pass rusher slash linebacker from Appalachian State. I know, Daniel Jeremy I am probably happy about that one. And then Jalen Cropper, the wide receiver from Fresent State at two thirty nine. So, Tyler, how do you feel about this draft? Great?
Speaker 2: I'm so excited for everyone to agree with us one hundred percent. The good news is we took B. John Robinson, So I think we're okay. Like our floors a beam plus here, I think, yeah, absolutely, Yeah, you really like this group overall. I do like the idea that also that we're just pursuing. I don't know about Cropper specifically, but most of these guys have very solid, if not elite RIS scores, which is really good too. I think finding some of these guys who are also great athletes, like, oh, you know, being a good athlete in the NFL, good idea, Tyler. But I do think that that was nice to consider, Like, these are also good players, good prospects at their positions, but they're also high end athletes to guys who clock in. I mean, geez, Nick Koon or Zach Kuon excuse me, you know, ten ras that sort of thing. So yeah, I like it. I like it a lot. And we've come a long way from kind of just guessing on three players from our first mock. So yeah, I like this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Definitely put it on a lot of work to make this happen. So I feel good about this. I'm excited to see none of these picks ultimately come to fruition outside of maybe Jonathan Mingo. Mingo Definitely, I feel more confident about happening than the other selections on here. So Yeah, that's that's our first episode on the Chargers channel, So hopefully you guys enjoyed that. Again, make sure and subscribe to the channel here, and make sure to subscribe to our channel on the Guiltiest Charge Podcast where you can find that anywhere you find your podcast. So Tyler, appreciate your time tonight. Again, cannot thank the Chargers enough for reaching out to us and making this partnership happen. We are so excited to be on your feeds as the listeners, as the viewers on Tuesdays from now on. It's gonna be a great partnership with us and them, and I'm excited to be able to be a part of the family. So cannot thank them again enough. And we will see you guys next week for our draft recap where we will ultimately look at some grades for the how the Chargers draft to panned out. So we'll see you then. Let's going to do it.