Speaker 1: Today's show is a very important show, and it's going to be one that you're going to want to share because the information I'm about to tell you about the Biden crime family and this FBI document that finally James Comer has been able to see, is significant. We also know that these other investigations into the Biden crime family and their shell companies, the companies have been receiving tens of millions of dollars from bad actors around the world. Many of those transactions were flagged as suspicious activity. Reports are apparently connected to the FBI and the Biden bribery probe that is quote ongoing involving these shell companies.
Speaker 2: Now here's what I know.
Speaker 1: The House Oversight Committee Chairman Monday met with FBI officials. They have told him an informant file accusing President Joe Biden of a five million dollar bribery scheme during his vice presidency, deals with shell companies and his part of a quote active investigation. Comer was able to review the documents in person at the Capitol. After he was able to review these documents in person at the Capitol, he then went out to talk to reporters and what he said was that he is going to move to hold the FBI Director Chrisopher Ray in contempt for not handing over a physical copy to the panel of Republicans that were able to see this.
Speaker 2: That's the other part you need to know. Now.
Speaker 1: I want you to hear from James Comer, and I want you to share this with everyone you know, because the media is not covering.
Speaker 2: This at all.
Speaker 1: Okay, the media is not covering it in any capacity. Here is James Comer in his own words after he left looking at those documents.
Speaker 3: Today, FBI officials confirmed that the unclassified FBI generated record has not been disproven and is currently being used in an ongoing investigation. The confidential human source who provided information about then Vice President Biden being involved in a criminal bribery scheme is a trusted, highly credible informant who has been used by the FBI for over ten years and has been paid over six figures. These are facts and know about of spend and frankly, lies from the White House or Congressional Democrats can change this information. At the briefing, the FBI again refused to hand over the unclassified record to the custody of the House Oversight Committee and We will now initiate contempt of Congress hearings this Thursday. Given the severity and complexity of the allegations contained within this record, Congress must investigate further. Americans have lost trust in the FBI's ability to enforce the law impartially and demand answers, transparency and accountability. The investigation is not dead. This is only the beginning, it appears this investigation. It's part of an ongoing investigation, which I assume is in Delaware. The Oversight Committee will follow the follow the facts, and.
Speaker 4: Be transparent to the American people with our findings. I'll be apy to answer a couple questions.
Speaker 5: Just are we talking about Congress becom? Are we talking about as one document?
Speaker 3: Are we talking about several documents? And what could these documents actually hold? Could they end up showing more Biden family business dealings with other countries?
Speaker 4: This document was dated.
Speaker 3: I think you all know this from the subpoena in July thirtieth, twenty twenty. The claims made in the document are consistent with what we found and disclosed to you all in Romania. It suggests a pattern of bribery where payments would be made through shell accounts and multiple banks. There's a term for that, it's called money lamber, and that again is what the majority of the suspicious activity reports also said. So we feel that this accusation is consistent with a pattern that we're seeing frankly in other countries too.
Speaker 4: We believe there are multiple documents.
Speaker 6: Mister, why do.
Speaker 5: You need to document in hand?
Speaker 2: You've just got a chance to us. So why do you need it?
Speaker 5: And why do we forward way down when the FBI system while.
Speaker 3: We're reading our well, if let's just look at what I've read in a lot of the media accounts, uh, and and with statements that Ian Sam's has made from the White House that you know.
Speaker 4: There's no merit to this.
Speaker 3: This is crazy. This is a conspiracy theory. And I'm you're just supposed to take my word or the FBI's word. I'm supposed to take the FBI's word that they're investigating this or that, Uh, you know, you're going to write that the source is unverified. Whoever, Remember the main reason they're not wanting to make this public is because they're concerned about the source. The highly credible and I haven't read that in a lot of outlets. The highly credible source that's been with you, been with the uh Bureau.
Speaker 4: Since the Obama administration. One one more, one more question, one more question.
Speaker 5: Wants thank you very much. In addition to the typ proceeedings, do you when you or if you're checking your future, prefer general charges to the goog display.
Speaker 3: Emption Right now, we are going to we want to Form ten twenty three.
Speaker 4: We believe, due.
Speaker 3: To the fact that it is not classified, this is not a classified document, that this is an important part of our investigation and we want to have this document in hand.
Speaker 4: I'll i'll do yeah.
Speaker 1: About investigation.
Speaker 3: All I know is there's an ongoing investigation. They confirmed there's an ongoing investigation using this information. I assume that ongoing investigation is in Delaware. I don't know that, but I assume that.
Speaker 5: Can you break it Why that's your assumption?
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, Can you break down why that's your assumption or what information do you have to support that?
Speaker 4: Say it world War time?
Speaker 7: Can you break down why that's your assumption and what information you have to support that it's Mason, Delaware.
Speaker 4: I assume it's Delaware. I'll put it like that.
Speaker 5: What country before national firm take notes?
Speaker 3: Today.
Speaker 5: Were you able to take notes from there?
Speaker 3: I took notes on the unclassified portion, but then there was a classified portion.
Speaker 4: I didn't take it. You want to follow up?
Speaker 2: Refixed from the MBI on this again.
Speaker 4: The ball's in the fbis court. Thank you all very much.
Speaker 1: James Comer, Oversight Committee Chairman, smiling when he answered, I believe there's an investigation in Delaware. That is the way he described it. He was asked, why do you believe that? And he said, I'll leave it at that. Clearly he has understanding that this is tied to the investigation Delaware of Hunter Biden. Now, the problem here is this has really nothing to do with Hunter Biden. At this point, Hunter Biden's no bigger than a batman. Change his last name, and let's just move on from this. That that's what this should be all about. Now this we don't care about Hunter Biden. We care about the president. Units It's America and this informant and the file and the investigation is accusing President Joe Biden when he was the vice president of taking a five million dollar bribe.
Speaker 2: He called it money laundering.
Speaker 1: So that's what the suspicious activity reports also were saying.
Speaker 2: He was the vice president.
Speaker 1: He was making deals and the money was coming in after he was visiting these foreign countries, and shell companies were set up and they were bringing the money, and then the money was funneling.
Speaker 2: To the big guy, to the whole family.
Speaker 1: The claims made in the document are consistent with what we found and disclosed to you all in Romania. Now, you may not understand exactly what he's referencing when it comes to Romania, and I'm going to tell you about that in a moment, but he goes on to say this. It suggests a pattern of bribery where payments would be made through shell accounts and multiple banks.
Speaker 2: Quote. There's a term for that, it's called money laundering.
Speaker 1: So we feel this accusation is consistent with a pattern that we're seeing, frankly in other countries. Let's talk about a great opportunity for your IRA. In four one ks, you can get free gold just by learning about gold iras from Augusta Precious Medals. It's important that you know what's going on in this crazy economy, and your hard earned savings need protecting from the devalued dollar. Protecting from the devalued dollar, especially if you're close to retirement. Augusta Precious Medals will give you information on how to protect your savings and open a gold IRA. So if you've saved at least one hundred thousand for retirement, call and ask about their ultimate guide to gold iras. I trust Augusta Precious Metals and you can too. They will make sure that you understand what is best for you and your portfolio. There's a reason Money magazine says they are the best gold IRA company. Get free, goal free information and retirement protection now by calling eight seven seven four gold Ira. That's eight seven seven the number four GOLDRA or Augusta Precious Metals dot com. Now let's go back to Romania and James Comber several times as press conference mentioned Romania, and he said, this is what we talked about in Romania. The Bidens, we know pocketed a million dollars from a very corrupt and that's not me saying this. This is like the court saying this Romanian oligar. Just as the Vice President, Joe Biden was lecturing the country on ethics. The House Oversight Committee revealed this several weeks ago that there was more than a million dollars that flowed from a corrupt Romanian businessman to the Biden family, and Biden was immediately talking about we need to clean up corruption Eastern Europe nation on the same trip where they were doing the deal. James Comer said then, quote, while Vice President Biden was lecturing Romania and America on anti corruption policy, in reality, he was a walking billboard for his son and family to collect money. Comer, flank by other committee members vowed at the press conference and the panel would get to the bottom of President Biden's involvement in the Romanian income and ventures in nations such as now Romania, China, Russia, Ukraine with more subpoenas for bank and other records. We've never seen a presidential family receive these sums of money from adversaries around the world.
Speaker 2: We're just talking about a couple of countries today.
Speaker 1: He went on to say, here's more of what he had to say at that press conference.
Speaker 3: First instance, while Vice President Biden was lecturing Romania on anti corruption policies, in reality, he was a walking billboard for his son and family to collect money. Hunter Biden and his associates capitalized on a lucrative financial relationship with the Romanian national who was under investigation for and later convicted of corruption in Romania. The Bidens received over one million dollars for the deal, and sixteen of the seventeen payments to their associate's account that funneled the Biden's money occurred while Joe Biden was Vice president. In fact, the money stops Floyd from the Romanian national soon after Joe Biden leaves the vice presidency. This is a pattern of influence peddling.
Speaker 1: Now, at that press conference, what became clear for the first time to the public is that these transfers of dollars and not a little bit, We're talking about millions and millions into shell companies that then went into the Biden crime family were transfers of large sums of money, specifically from country trees where Joe Biden was either leading or helped lead the US policy during the Obama Biden administration. We know and he bragged about I got all the good ones, right, he got China. Guess what he got billions of dollars and loans and tens of millions of dollars coming in from Chinese companies. In fact, apparently the Biden crime family still owns part of a Chinese Communist energy company. Right now, based on their records, we have a president that was getting money from China, billions and loans and millions in payments, millions from Romania now that we know about that. Again, this is just that we know about and we know that they were getting millions of dollars from Ukraine where Joe Biden was leading US foreign policy during the Obama Biden administration.
Speaker 2: That is a fact.
Speaker 1: Let's also go back to now, and I love how he was basically telling on himself, bragging at a level that none of us, I think could have understood at the time. But when you had him talking about Ukraine, there was that famous moment that Biden was just laughing right about Ukraine. He was mocking the fact that they weren't going to get the money until they fired the prosecutor, till they fired him, the prosecutor that was investigating his son's company where he was on the board, Barisma. But there was something else he said in there at the Council on Foreign Relations. This was back in twenty eighteen after he had left the White House, and one of the things that he said very clearly, may I add in twenty eighteen is that I got all the good ones. Right now, we know why he cared about getting all the good positions, why he wanted to be in charge of foreign policy with Romania and China and Ukraine. He wanted the payoffs for the Biden crime family, and he bragged about it. I don't even think he realized that this would come back to haunt him. But now this is how proud he was of exploiting his position of power.
Speaker 6: Listen, it is I'm desperately concerned about the backsliding on the part of.
Speaker 4: Kiev in terms of corruption.
Speaker 2: By the way, I love this.
Speaker 1: He starts off with the a Council on Foreign Relations and the same thing he did in Romani yet lecturing others about corruption while he's sitting there on stage knowing that he is the most corrupt individual that we've ever seen in modern times in politics, Like we've never seen somebody as corrupt as we are witnessing him be right now, as corrupt as he is with the amount of money that was coming in it is massive, and he's sitting there is like, I'm concerned about the backsliding of corruption in Kiev. Well, then why the hell are you giving them all this money. Now, maybe his son has business interests in Ukraine that we still don't know about.
Speaker 2: Listen, may mean.
Speaker 6: I'll give you one concrete example. I was not II, but it just happened to be. That was the assignment I got. I got all the good ones.
Speaker 1: And we know what the good ones mean, now, don't we? Clearly when the president says I got all the good ones, he got every country that he wanted to exploit relationships with, where he wanted to have power so he could sell influence to the highest bidder. That included China, that included Russia, that included Romania, that Ukraine, and these are just the countries that we know of. I have a feeling we're going to find out there's more. But keep listening to him bragging about how much power he had, and this is why the bribes were coming in.
Speaker 6: So I got Ukraine, and I remember going over convincing our team or others to convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess the twelve thirteenth time to Kiev, and I was supposed to announce that there's another billion dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from for A Shenko and from Yachtsan Yuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor.
Speaker 4: And they didn't.
Speaker 6: So they said they had They were walking out to press Coombe. I said no, I said, I'm not going to or we're not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority, you're not the president. The president said, I said, call him. I said, I'm telling you're not getting a billion dollars. I said, you're not getting the billion. I'm gonna be leaving here. And I think it was what six hours. I look at I said, I'm leaving the six hours. If the prosecutor's not fired, you're not getting the money. Oh, son of a bitch got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.
Speaker 1: Well, by the way, we know what solid means now, don't we. It was going to take care of his interests. Hey, I'm going to fire this guy that's looking this country because in this company that my son works on, because I got to keep the money flowing into America. I cannot imagine how compromised. I cannot imagine how compromised he is. I can imagine how brutal it's gonna it is to our national security. Just how compromised he is by so many different countries. These are our avi saries. You want to know why he can't stand up to China. Now, you know he took too much damn money, and he clearly didn't think he was going to run for president. That's the other part of this that needs to be very clearly stated. He had no idea that he was going to run for president because he decided not to after twenty sixteen. Remember, so he at the end, I think the family was like, Hey, let's hoard out, let's cash out. Let's get every damn dime we can get our hands on anywhere in the world. Let's work with Russian oligarchs. Let's work with a former mayor Moscow who's a Putin ally. Let's work with Ukraine and the corruption there. Let's work with Russian, are, Ukrainian and Romanian oligarchs. Let's work with anybody the shadiest bad actors. Let's work with people that work with a Chinese communist government. Let's work with them, right I, Let's let's let's work with them. Let's do it. Let's work with them. That's what we've got to do. Make the money. I'm not running for office again. This is our last chance to cash in. And then four years later he decided to run for president.
Speaker 2: Now, before I.
Speaker 1: Get into more of this story, I want to say thank you and tell you about our good friends at Patriot Mobile. They are now offering a performance guarantee.
Speaker 2: If you're not happy with your coverage.
Speaker 1: You can switch between the three major carriers for free. Yeah, Patriot Mobile is America's only Christian conservative wireless provider. They are for nationwide coverage on the best G four and G five networks, the same network and towers are using right now. The difference is not only do you get the same great quality that you're used to, but they actually are a company that fights to preserve our God given rights and freedoms.
Speaker 2: So this year resolved to.
Speaker 1: Stop space your money with companies that don't align with your values, in fact, actually fight against what you believe in. Switch to Patriot Mobile. You'll be supporting First and Second Amendment groups, the rights of unborn children, and even helping with adoptions.
Speaker 2: It is easy to switch.
Speaker 1: Call them right now or go online to Patriotmobile dot com slash ferguson. That's Patriotmobile dot com slash ferguson, or call them eight seven eight Patriot. You're gonna get free activation with the offer code ferguson that's eight seven eight Patriot or patriotmobile dot com slash ferguson. I want to go back to something else that James Comer said here, and he also said that not only the FBI refused to provide these documents, but he said we're going to initiate the contempt of Congress hearings not weeks from now, this Thursday. This is a very interesting game of chicken last time. And I think it's fair to say, as he described, this document we're asking for that we can't have, they won't give it to us, is not classified. So the question is what else are they hiding?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: I mean that's a fair question, like what else are you hiding from us? What is there that you're trying to hide? And that is a very very very very very fair question that you should be able to ask. Everyone, by the way, should be able to be wanting to know why is it you can't have this piece of paper? It is because I believe they know they're covering up crimes. And I also think they're terrified. They are so afraid that this is going to get out of control, that this is going to spiral quickly, that this is going to become such a big issue that there's no way that they can't just they're screwed. Maybe that's a better way of putting it. So hide it at all costs for as long as you can.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The threat from the House Oversight Committee chairman is nothing will happen because I do not believe holding him in contempt. I don't believe the FBI, the dj is going to follow through on that. Remember Eric Holder was held in contempt. They did nothing when Aeric Holder was held in contempt, So I don't expect there to.
Speaker 2: Be anything different this time.
Speaker 1: I don't think they're going to be like, all right, well we're going to let him do it, We're going to prosecute, We're going to come after you. I just don't buy it. I do not believe it. I don't think they will. I think there's a zero percent chance that that is going to happen. With that being said, is it a smart move to do this? My response, yes, because it brings to light the amount of corruption that there is within the FBI, within the DOJ, and with what's happening right now. I'm in favor of this for that reason. I want you to hear Comer again and how quickly he said he's going to move forward with this.
Speaker 2: He's not screwing around obviously.
Speaker 3: FBI officials confirmed that the unclassified FBI generated record has not been disproven and is currently being.
Speaker 4: Used in an ongoing investigation.
Speaker 3: The confidential human source who provided information about then Vice President Biden being involved in a criminal bribery scheme is a trusted, highly credible informant who has been used by the FBI for over ten years and has been paid over six figures. These are facts and no about of spend and frankly, lies from the White House or Congressional Democrats can change this information. At the briefing, the FBI again refused to hand over the unclassified record to the custody of the House Oversight Committee, and we will now initiate contempt of Congress hearings this Thursday. Given the severity and complexity of the allegations contained with in this record, Congress must investigate further. Americans have lost trust in the FBI's ability to enforce the law impartially and demand answers, transparency and accountability.
Speaker 4: The investigation is not dead. This is only the beginning.
Speaker 1: The other reason why I'm glad that he did this is because I believe that while doing this, what he is going to end up proving here is how biased the media is, to the point where if you're holding the FBI director in contempt of Congress and there's these hearings, they're going to have to cover it. It's forcing them to do their damn job and to not keep covering up the Biden, covering for the Biden crime family and the crimes that they've committed. I feel comfortable saying now by the way that they've committed crimes, based on the evidence, based on the laptop, based on what we're seeing now, based on the whistleblowers, I have no doubt the amount of money and the suspicious activity reports and the millions that they've already admitted that came into their family, and the ten percent of the big guy and the people that worked with the Bidens have come forward and said, I know this happened. I know that they took this money. I know they were corrupt. There's overwhelming evidence. And if this was any other normal American, including a Democrat, you'd be in jail already. If it was a Republican, you'd be in jail for sure already. But for some reason, Joe Biden, Hunter Biden and the Biden crime family is still just hanging out, walking around having one hell of a time bragging about the crimes that they have committed. Now, Republicans also need to be very clear on messaging here, and they need to remind people this is not about Hunter Biden.
Speaker 2: This is not about a laptop.
Speaker 1: This is about the president of the United States of America taking bribes and selling out the country.
Speaker 2: I'm going to keep watching this.
Speaker 1: It's going to be a very busy week on this, okay, And don't worry, I'm going to watch it. Make sure you subscribe to our podcast and hit that follow button on iTunes if you're on Apple Listening or wherever you get your podcast, to the subscribe auto download button because we're going to be covering this extensively. One other story, by the way, I do want to talk about real quick. There has been breaking news that Mike Pence has filed the paperwork for the GOP presidential run. He will now be running against Donald Jake Trump. I want you to hear how Fox covered it.
Speaker 2: Listen you.
Speaker 7: The field of Republican candidates is growing fast. Today Former Vice President Mike Pence, he made it official. He's going to be challenging his old running mate, former President Trump for the Republican nomination. Pence will officially unveil his campaign on Wednesday. He filed the paperwork today, but he'll be delivering remarks in Iowa. The former VP is expected to campaign heavily on his faith, his record, and the policies he fought for during the Trump administration.
Speaker 8: I'm just very confident that whatever things look like right now, that Republican primary voters are going to look at the field think very deeply about who could best carry our message and carry majorities to victory.
Speaker 7: Hence, is not the only one joining the field this week. Former New Jersey Governor Chris Christy will announce tomorrow night in New Hampshire, and the Governor of North Dakota, Doug Bergham, he's going to be announcing hours later.
Speaker 1: I want to be clear about my thoughts on Mike Pence. I like Mike Pence in general, I think this is a really foolish move. I think this is incredibly dumb for him to do this. I don't think it makes any sense at all. I think this is incredible incompetency on his part. There's no reason, in my opinion, for him to do this. I don't believe that this is going to help the Republican Party and I don't believe he has a chance. I think it is incredibly stupid, and in politics, I don't expect there to be a loyalty. I've said that for a long time. I just don't. But I think it's stupid for him to go up against Donald Trump. And I think a lot of this comes down to him wanting to separate himself from Trump and be his own man again. And you know, he was angry on what happened on January the sixth and how it was handled, and that was kind of his last straw, and then they didn't talk.
Speaker 2: And now it's like, I'm going to stick it to you. And look, I do believe that Mike Pence is now going.
Speaker 1: To be a very very important, useful idiot for the Democratic Party.
Speaker 2: Yes, he can do some damage in the primaries.
Speaker 1: I think he can say a lot of things on stage to Donald Trump as his vice president that will have and gain a significant number of headlines.
Speaker 2: Want to make that clear.
Speaker 1: I think the headlines are going to be huge for him and the Democratic Party, and the media is going to love of Mike Pence running because they know he's not gonna win. He is Chris Christie the same way, useful idiot. They're going to use him, They're going to take advantage of him, and they're going to use him to try to hurt Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: I have no doubt in my mind that Mike Pence will not be the president of the United States of America.
Speaker 2: So why is he running?
Speaker 1: Because I think he is also extremely narcissistic and any look, you got to be somewhat of a narcisst to run for president. To think you're the smartest person in America, there's got to be a little bit of arrogance and a little bit of narcissism. Mayor I think that you are better than everybody else to lead the free world. But I think this is almost like Mike Pence believes it's he's owed it right. I served it with Donald Trump, and I'm smarter than he is, and by gully, I deserve it.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The only people that win for Mike Pence getting in this race is the Democrats and the liberal media, because when he goes after Donald Trump, that's what they want from him. They want a useful idiot. They need it, and they're gonna exploit him. He's gonna do a lot of interviews, he's gonna get a lot of press, he's gonna get a lot of airtime from the liberal press. They're gonna love every time he throws a dart at Donald J. Trump, anytime he hits Trump, They're gonna love it.
Speaker 2: They're gonna be like, I can't wait, this is amazing. What do you say? Now?
Speaker 1: What do you do now? They're gonna be all over it. They're gonna say, this is the greatest thing ever. And it's stupid. I wish he wasn't running. I think it's a bad look. I think it's a bad move. I will not be supporting by the way. Mike Pence a man that I know and have met several times. But I think this is an incredibly dumb move for him, and I think it shows just out out of touch with reality he actually is. And I think it's embarrassing for the presidential race and the Republican Party that he thinks he should be doing this right now.
Speaker 2: It's that dumb. Make sure you share a podcast with your family.
Speaker 1: Please hit that follow button if you're listening on Apple, and then you'll get every episode.
Speaker 2: Hit the subscriber auto download button. I'll see you back here tomorrow.