Speaker 1: All right, so a new list has just come out of the top Twitter accounts that were being shadow band, silent, censored, and or suspended at Twitter under the old regime. And what we are now seeing on this list is just how much people were being hit, how big they were being hit. I was on that list. We have just found out my Twitter account was being silenced, censored, shadow band. The list of people on this list is very long and extensive. If you were a Republican and you had any type of notoriety, or you were an activist in the conservative movement, you were hitting the list. People that were also more like hardcore core journalists like Brett Bahar for example, was on the list. The Babylon b for example on the list. Not just news talk individuals, but people like Matt Walsh and also people like Charlie Kirk on this list. Hardcore minority activists like Wayne Dupre on this list. Conservative. We also see that on this list there was the Republican Party. The chairwoman of the Republican Party. Breitbart News was on this list. The list goes on and on of people that were out there putting out Josh Holmes, for example, on the list. Different congressmen and women who were on this list. Ted Cruz on this list. Conservative Moms Prager, you.
Speaker 2: On the list.
Speaker 1: Nuke Gingrich on the list, Jordan Secular, good friend of mine on the list. These were people that they were trying to silence and or censor who were on the list. I mean, I'm going through this list in real time. Bright Bard News on the list. Brian Kemp running for office in Georgia on the list. Uh, the Epic Times on the list. Wow, this is an amfest. A conservative group that was having a conference on the list. Sarah Huckabee Sanders on the list, Mike Cuckabee on the list.
Speaker 2: These are all John Radcliffe on the list.
Speaker 1: These are all conservatives who were on the list to silence and censor. Washington Times on the list. Representative Jeff Duncan on this list. Now we are now getting out. I guess you could say from the Twitter files who was on the list of Twitter to silence and censor, And they even had them next to their name if they've been suspended or if they were active, meaning go after them. Tucker Carlson on the list, Tammy Bruce on the list. Are all people that were silenced. They were throttled back. They couldn't reach people under the old Twitter regime. This list that I'm looking at right now is just shocking. It was virtually every single friend that I have in this business hit this list.
Speaker 2: Was on this list.
Speaker 1: People running for office, Ron for California, conservative running for office on the list. If you ran for office as a conservative, it's pretty clear now you were on this list.
Speaker 2: This list is incredible.
Speaker 1: Cepac was on the list, The Blaze on the list, Matt Gates on this list. I'm reading this in real time. Accounts like the Trumptress, who is a conservative female that put out news on the list. If you had anything that was Maga related, real mad Dad and Maga on the list, Maga Mark on the list. I mean people, if you have the word Maga, trump Land on the list, anything to do with Trump, you were silenced or censored or deplatformed. The list of people in this is a very very long and very extensive list. Some of these were with people that had hardly any followers, people that had one thousand followers, eight hundred followers, you know, Rush Limbaugh deactivated on the list. Another another person who put out looks like one pro Trump tweet with one hundred and forty two followers was put on the silencing list. They were basically just any tweet that went viral that was conservative. Anything Heritage Foundation on the list, Steve Deese on the list. They would put you on this list of people to silence you and to shut you down. Anything with the word liberty, Heidi for liberty, Matt for liberty, liberty, Maga and anything like that on the list. Anything with USA Patriot, the word patriot. People on the list with the word patriot, and there a lot of people with the word patriot on the list of people that were silenced and censored by the old regime at Twitter.
Speaker 2: This list is extensive. I'm scrolling through it now.
Speaker 1: I'm in the thousands now of people that were silenced and censored. I'm going to go back the top of this list and let me just read you the top ones that were on the list of people that the screen names of the top ten thousand quote promoter accounts that they wanted to get rid of. Number one was Roe Donald Trump suspended, Lynn Wood suspended, number three, Rudy Giliani, number four, Lou Dobbs number five, RSB Network number six, General Flynn Sidney Powell. Both of those had been suspended. Scott Adams, James O'Keefe, Tom Fitten, Dan Shaivo, Who's you know? Trump's right hand man? Steve Guest who is somebody I work with? On Verdict with Take Crews podcast. He was actually number fourteen on the list. Gateway Pundit on the list, suspended, Donald Trump Junior on the list, Jack Pisobic on the list. Team Trump account suspended, Mike Tokez on the list, suspended Real James Wood suspended Judge Janine on that list at the top of that list as well Women for Trump, Richard Garnow Epic Times, Mark Meadows on the list, Rasmussen on the list, and Essa Susa on the list, Trump war Room on the list, Ryan four Near on the list, Dan Patrick on the list, DC Draino on the list, suspended, Eric Trump on the list.
Speaker 2: Suspended. This was Michelle Mawkins on the list.
Speaker 1: Sarah Carter DC, a good friend of mine, was just with her in Hungary sixty on the list.
Speaker 2: This was a hit list.
Speaker 1: Bastian Gorka on the list, Praying Medic on the list, Mercedes Slap on the list, Kaylee Mcaninnie on the list, Project Veritas on the list suspended, Real Trump Force suspended.
Speaker 2: This was an enemy's list.
Speaker 1: Who clearly at the and now this list is out of the people that were targeted, a list of the twenty twenty election apparently censorship target list. These were the people they said needed to be shut down and silenced and censored, and they did it every day. Wow, there's some breaking news. I also want to make sure I get you and it deals with the Durham Report and what is in it, what has been said, and just how corrupt is our government? How corrupt is the FBI, How to corrupt is the DOJ, How corrupt is the Democratic Party that is leading all of this. I want you to take a listen to what Jesse Waters had to set about the Durham Report being released.
Speaker 3: It only took four years, but the Durham reporters finally dropped and he found out what everybody already knew. The whole Trump Russia collusion story was a giant hoax started by Democrats.
Speaker 2: The FBI knew.
Speaker 3: It was a hoax, the CIA knew it was a hoax, and Barack Obama knew it was a hoax. Everybody knew It was a hoax the whole time, but they acted like it was real. The CIA knew Hillary started the Russia collusion story and then went in and told Barack Obama all about it, that she was trying to link Trump with Russia to distract from her email scandal. But this is the best part the p tape. You know what they said in the Steele dossier, did Trump pete on prostitutes at the Ritz Carlton in Moscow? Well, at first we thought that Hillary got the Russians to make the story up, But it turns out Hillary's guy made up the PP tape lie and then they just penned it on a Russian.
Speaker 2: And then they just penned it on a Russian said.
Speaker 1: The Durham report confirms Trump Russian investigation was always the Democrats politicizing intelligence. That's the former Director of National Intelligence, John Ratcliffe said about the Special Council John Durham's report that confirms, yes, the FBI's cross off our hurricane investigation, a Donald Trump campaign for Russian collusion was always Democrats politicizing intelligence.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 1: When I became the Director of National Intelligence, I asked to see all US intelligence of.
Speaker 2: The Trump Russian collusion.
Speaker 1: Ratcliffe, who served as the Director of National Intelligence, wrote in a tweet soon after the report became public, there was none, and I reported that I reported same to Special Counsel John Durham. His report reconfirms that fact. It was always the Dems politicizing intelligence. The three hundred page report, published on Monday afternoon, concluded that the Department and the FBI failed uphold their important mission of strict fidelity in the law to the law in connection with certain events and activities described in this report. Our investigation also revealed that senior FBI personnel, the Dirham report states, displayed a serious lack of analytical rigor towards the information that they received, especially information received from politically affiliated persons and entities, an apparent reference to Hillary Clinton's campaign funded fusion GPS dalcier allegend collusion that the FBI relied on to investigate Trump. Durham said before the allegation from an Australian diplomat that then Trump campaign advisor George Poppadopolis told him the Trump campaign had dirt on Clinton. There was no evidence of any Trump campaign collusion with Russia, but despite that, the unevaluated intelligence information, the FBI swiftly opened an investigation knowing that it was a lie. Durham would add that then a deputy Assistant Director for counter Intelligence, Peterstruck, immediately opened the probe at the direction of then Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe. The report states that neither US law enforcement nor the Intelligence Commute appears to have possessed any actual evidence of collusion in their holdings at the commencement of the Crossfire Hurricane investigation. In other words, we made it up. We knew it was a lie, and it didn't matter. We knew it was a lie.
Speaker 2: And we did it anyway.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't trust this government on any of these issues ever again until they clean house. Former FBI Special Agent Nicole Parker was on Fox yesterday and she said, this is exactly why she left the bureau because of this type of corruption.
Speaker 4: Listen, Nicole Parker joined us right now. The former FBI special agent Nicole has a former FBI and a darn good one of that. You must WinCE at this that this was your this was your home, this was your base, this was your very DNA and something like this happened. What do you think.
Speaker 5: You know, Neil, I have appeared on your program, on other programs recently, and it's sad to say, but this is exactly why I left the FBI. This confirms my decision to leave the FBI after serving with honor. When I was working, you know, cases such as violent crime, crimes against children, white collar crime, something of this nature takes down the entire organization. And you know, they say, oh, it's twenty sixteen, twenty seventeen, the FBI's made reforms. I understand. I was an FBI agent. I had to be held accountable for other people's choices that had nothing to do with me. Several thousands of agents that had nothing to do with this. We all had to take the hit for this. We all did the training for Operation Crossfire Hurricane when I had absolutely nothing to do with it, to ensure that we all understood I didn't make those mistakes. I was not involved, thousands were not involved. But you know what the unfortunate part is, the entire organization is now taking the hit, and it is unacceptable.
Speaker 1: And America I love the fact that she says they're now taking the hit and it's unacceptable, and she's right.
Speaker 2: It is unacceptable.
Speaker 1: But when you have the corruption and this type of corruption at this level, this is why she said, I laughed.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to be a part part of this.
Speaker 1: Asa Hudgson, a Republican, said this about the Trump Durham Report.
Speaker 6: The problem what we'll see is that Donald Trump will use this as a means to undermine all of law enforcement, use it as a means to undermine our institutions that are so important in our system.
Speaker 2: I couldn't disagree more with A Hutcheson, by the way on this, He's not undermining these institutions. He's just telling you what we actually found out about these institutions.
Speaker 1: That's what you need to understand. There's no undermining here. This is just who they are. And to imply that Donald Trump shouldn't talk about this, or shouldn't use this, or shouldn't expose this, and sitting there as a says said and like, oh wow, you know this is gonna be used to undermine as it should. This should be used to undermine these institutions. It should be used to defund these institutions. They shouldn't get another dime until this is fixed. And the people that were there that were part of this, that we're doing this. They should be held accountable for what we're witnessing and what we're seeing right now. Don't tell me that this is you know, wow, this is a problem now because Donald Trump is going to be able to use this.
Speaker 2: No, this is Donald Trump. By the way, I will I want to be clear about this.
Speaker 1: If Donald Trump wins the nomination, and he's the front runner right now, and if Donald Trump goes to the White House again, in my opinion, he has a mandate, a mandate to completely clean house, a mandate to go in there and to fire people on a quickly. You know, people will say, oh, he's he's you know, getting rid of good people. The people that do this to a to the United States of America are not good people. People that are this corrupt at this level are not serving this country the right way. This is also why Mark Levin said, we have to get rid of the funding for these individuals. Now, before I get into more of this story, I want to say thank you and tell you about our good friends at Patriot Mobile. They are now offering a performer's guarantee. If you're not happy with your coverage, you can switch between the three major.
Speaker 2: Carriers for free.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Patriot Mobile is America's only Christian conservative wireless provider. They are for nationwide coverage on the best G four and G five networks, the same network and towers are using right now. The difference is not only do you get the same great quality that you're used to, but they actually are a company that fights to preserve or God given rights and freedoms. So this year resolved to stop spending your money with companies that don't align with your values. In fact, actually fight against what you believe in. Switch to Patriot Mobile. You'll be supporting First and Second Amendment groups, the rights of unborn children, and even helping with adoptions.
Speaker 2: It is easy to switch.
Speaker 1: Call them right now, or go online to Patriotmobile dot com slash ferguson that's Patriotmobile dot com slash ferguson. Or call them eight seven eight Patriot. You're gonna get free activates with the offer code ferguson. That's eight seven eight Patriot or Patriotmobile dot com slash ferguson. I want to play for you, Mark Levin. This is a little bit more of what Mark Levin had to say in its entirety on the Durham Report on Fox News Channel.
Speaker 2: He's a brilliant legal mind.
Speaker 1: And that's the reason why I respect Mark Levin so much on the four year aspect of this. All right, and only because I had dinner recently with Jim Jordan and DC. Do I know a little bit more of the context for this, Okay, Durham's job was a hard job because everybody that he was trying to investigate and get into answers from with stonewalling. So part of it is just so you understand the end of this report and the intel he needed to summarize this report happen after Republicans got back the House. Notice the timing. So I don't think it's fair to say he took too long because I now understand the context of it. I want you to hear what Levin said about what the consequences should be and what should happen next. Here's what then, in his own words talking about this report.
Speaker 7: You one hundred percent correct, You know, Sean, The Republican Party needs to understand something, as do the American people. This massive federal edifice that's been built in Washington, DC works for the Democrat Party. It's an appendage of the Democrat Party. When we have Republican presidents, they sabotaged the Republicans. They'll investigate them, they'll leak against them. When we have Democrat presidents, you don't see that kind of behavior. In fact, they enlist the massive bureaucracy to issue regulations and rules and to sick their political opponents. This report right here, the dorm report, is actually very very important because it gives the official seal to what is the American stoce. At every step of the way, this FBI ignored evidence, did not get corroborating evidence, had no evidence, did everything could to protect Hillary Clinton, and did everything it could to destroy Donald Trump. It falsified information, They were told not to take notes. They had no basis whatsoever for unleashing their investigation. This country went through this for over two years. It sparked the Mueller investigation. And Donald Trump is a victim, and he's the greatest victim in American political history. And here's the problem America. This same FBI edifice is in place right now. Christopher Ray is a fool, He is a bureaucrat. He does not understand that the Constitution puts congressional oversight ahead of sources and methods. He is just as bad as the guy before him. It's just a disaster what's going on over there. We now have a US attorney dressed up as a special counsel going after Donald Trump again. That document case didn't have to be criminalized. That's ridiculous to make it have a warrant to send down a swat team tomorrow, Largo. None of that was necessary. That all could have been negotiated, this whole thing about January sixth, in terms of another grand jury to see if Donald Trump was trying to prevent the peaceful transition. It's ridiculous. It was Donald Trump who offered ten thousand armed National guardmen to protect that building. That should be evidence enough to say, you know what, it's ridiculous to be investigating them. So they're not done. And the Republicans on Capitol Hill need to understand this administration, this FBI, this Department of Justice is targeting them and they're not going to submit themselves to oversight.
Speaker 2: So what do they do.
Speaker 7: Well, they can litigate it, but they need to do everything they can to slash the FBI's budget. It's too big. It is a massive police state operation. It's like the Stasse. They're into everything and anything. They want to be on Twitter for God's sakes, They're after parents, they're after the Catholic Church, they're after pro lifers. The only thing they're not doing is their damn job, like prosecuting Democrats who won't enforce the law on the border and so forth. So I just want to make it abundantly clear. The reason why the Democrats will fight to the end, even push this country into a depression, in a default, is because they need that money to fund this edifice, the federal government, and they want to expand it, and they want to create more programs, and they want to hire more employees eighty seven thousand IRS agents. Why do you think they want to hire eighty seven one thousand IRS agents for good government? Note, unleash them on the rest of us. This is the problem that we have right now in this curtain. And when it comes to the FBI, the FBI is no good. It's gone rogue. It won't even submit to oversight with a whistleblower who says there's a document in the FBI that says that Biden took bribes. That's the president of the United States, for God's sakes, Now, if the bureaucracy, if it were Donald Trump, is bureaucracy would leak it, right, just like they leaked his tax returns. But in this case, you cannot allow a director of the FBI who's not even in the Constitution, who's not subject to votes by the American people, to say, I've got sources and methods. Yeah, we got your sources and methods here too, pal here's the report, and your sources of methods are corrupt, Your sources and methods violate the constitution. And your sources and methods they're still there. The bureaucracy's still there. He says, we fixed it all. No, you didn't. Why do you send a swap team tomorrow, Largo, You didn't fix a damn thing. Why are you violating attorney quiet privilege by going in front of Obama judges? Why are you doing all sorts of things at the FBI against American citizens, monitoring them, keeping files on them. We have the Inspector General who said they had one million, one million FISA warrants. Sorry it was an error.
Speaker 2: What the hell?
Speaker 7: That's crazy? So the FBI needs to be have their budget slashed it needs to be broken down and rebuilt, and it needs to have complete oversight by the Congress of the United And notice one other thing, Sean, the Democrats are perfectly fine with a Stasi because it's their Stassi. The New York Times, the Washington Post. You know what are they going to do? Turn back their Pulitzers. They're perfectly fine with a Stasi too. It is only we conservatives anymore who believe in civil liberties. Trust me on this. It's true.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 7: I'm done.
Speaker 1: I love Mark Levin for this, love him because he's absolutely right. The point that was made by by Levin is, look, we got to pull the fundation, and that's how we hold them accountable for this, because obviously they are doing everything in their power to go against us. I love the FBI and law enforcement as an idea, but I do not love what they become.
Speaker 2: Now. The problem also is this.
Speaker 1: Anytime you have an investigation of anybody politically, now, the first question or the first thing is I'm going to be back. I don't believe you. I don't believe you because I know what you've done in the past. Like I don't believe because I know what you will do to people. I don't believe because I know how you will frame people you try to overthrow.
Speaker 2: And this is the point we need to keep.
Speaker 1: Going back to the FBI, the DOJ, the Democratic Party, they tried to overthrow the will of the people. They said, you voted for someone we didn't like, so we are going to overthrow your vote. When you take away someone's vote and you decide that when they vote, their vote doesn't count, and that will just overthrow their vote if we don't like how the vote plays out. This is what happens in communist countries, except now we know from the Derm report clearly it happened four years since twenty sixteen.
Speaker 2: In American elections.
Speaker 1: They say your vote doesn't matter, It doesn't count unless your vote goes to who we want you to vote for. And if you don't vote for who we tell you to vote for, our chosen candidate at the FBI, our chosen candidate, the DOJ, our chosen candidate at the Democratic Communist Party, then what we'll do is we'll just change it, or we'll fix the election after the election's over to then undermine the person that you elected. And then we'll make sure we try to get them indicted and get them kicked out of office and put them in jail and ruin their lives and ruin the lives of people around them.
Speaker 2: I'll be honest with you right now.
Speaker 1: If Donald Trump wins reelection, you know, the biggest problem that he's going to have, it's going to be finding people that are willing to serve in his administration because what we've seen is that it is such a financial burden on anyone. It's such an extreme financial burden on anyone to work for this administration. The chances of you having to deal with litigation, being sued, or being investigated, or being charge of crimes or having the FBI knock on your door is so extreme. Okay, it is so extreme, and the chances are so high that there's a lot of people that are not going to want to serve in this administration because they're not going to want to take that financial risk. They're going to say, this financial risk is not worth it. And ultimately what this boils down to is will Washington, DC and the Republican Party stand up for themselves and realize that they must hold those accountable who have done this, or are they going to back down, and they're going to whist out.
Speaker 2: I do not have a lot of faith, by the way, in the Republican Party, the establishment, and I just don't.
Speaker 1: I don't have a lot of faith in them. Share this podcast with your family and friends. Hit that little forward arrow and text it or put it on social media while the media does everything you can to try to shut you down, silence us, and make sure no one knows what's really happening. Also, hit that auto download or subscribe button so you get this podcast each and.
Speaker 2: Every day for free. And I'll see you back here tomorrow.