Speaker 1: Just when you think the Biden crime family can't get well any stupider, Ah, they do it.
Speaker 2: Yes they do.
Speaker 1: There's another problem now, and this is going to be a big problem for the Biden crime family. Apparently Hunter Biden decided it would be a good idea to take a private jet to a court hearing, and it's now sparked a lot of backlash. Hunter Biden, the son of President Joe Biden, is currently involved in a court case seeking to lower the monthly amount he pays in child support to London Roberts. Roberts previously worked for the president's son in Washington, d C. And in twenty eighteen gave birth to a daughter that DNA testing later proved is his. Hunter Biden, by the way, is yet to meet the child. Navy Roberts is the name. It's currently paying twenty grand a month in child sport, having paid a total of seven hundred fifty thousand dollars. Not too shabby, right, I mean, a lot of people can live off of twenty thousand dollars a month. And Hunter Biden didn't like it. Now, why was Hunter Biden paying twenty thousand dollars a month? It's a great question. The reason why, it's pretty simple. He was making an insane amount of money off the Biden crime family. And when you're making a ton of money, then that means that the more money you make, the more money you pay in alimony traditionally, and that's why he was paying twenty thousand dollars a month to take care of his daughter, who he has denied as his, who he forced into a DNA test to prove, to make them prove, and still to this day publicly denies it. Also, the Biden crime family denies this child's existence. Even the Biden family put up stockings for their grandkids and their names on them at the White House and didn't have one for this member of the family, this grandchild, because this grandchild's a problem, right, This grandchild is one that no no one should like. This grandchild is the one that they should have just been able to pretty much get rid of. That's the reality of the situation. So fast forward now to this court case. Hunter Biden was angry. Hunter Biden did not like the fact, I want to be clear, that he was having to pay so much money, so he petitioned the court, not the other way around, not the woman, but he did, he petitioned the court to lower his payment, saying that he couldn't afford them anymore. That has opened up a very very big can of worms, so he wants to pay less money. He's currently paying twenty thousand a month in child support. On Saturday, the New York Post publish a new report claiming to have viewed flight records for a private jet that the president son allegedly used to travel to Arkansas for a court date in April. Six million dollar jet is reportedly owned by Biden's close friend and legal advisor, Kevin Morris. Despite arguing in court that he should be allowed to pay lesson child supports support for his child, which the newspapers characterizes him having cried poverty. The records indicate that the flight costs somewhere between fifty five to one hundred and seventeen thousand dollars. The fight took Biden from Washington, d C. To an airport in Jackson County, Arkansas, and then back to DC after the hearing, to total of seven three hundred and twenty six miles. Now to be clear, that price is not a crazy price. I have flown a fair amount on campaigns on private jets. I have flown with other people that have been very kind to different events on private jets. I actually have some friends that have private planes through their businesses. I've also taken a lot of flight lessons and have been able to fly in some jets, actually getting training hours.
Speaker 2: While other people are paying the bill.
Speaker 1: I can tell you that private jets are extremely expensive.
Speaker 2: Now I have an app that I downloaded.
Speaker 1: It's a popular app on my phone, and I'm doing this tonight in real time. I want you to understand how much flights cost. So if I do Washington, DC, and this would be if any one of you got on this app, I'm not gonna plug the app because it's not about that.
Speaker 2: It's about the cost here.
Speaker 1: And you decided to fly to this airport, Okay, I'm putting it in this Jackson County Airport to New York or to Washington, d C. Now, you're gonna fly out of Douglas or out adult list, I should say, because you can't fly out of Reagan International or Reagan National for or reasons post.
Speaker 2: Just so you understand.
Speaker 1: Post nine to eleven, they won't allow you to do that on private jets. Okay, just so you understand, now I don't know exactly which field they landed in Arkansas, So I'm going to go for a pretty simple one, one that a lot of people would go to. That would be littlerock. And this is still a pretty good way of this working. I'm going to pick the smallest jets are able to get the lowest price. Just again, so you understand how much money he would have spent charging this airplane to go down for one hearing, while claiming he can't pay as much money as he's paying her. The cheapest flight that I can find right now is twenty five thousand, four hundred and nineteen dollars one way. Now, if I decide to come back, and I come back, let's just call it the very next day, cheapest flight that I can find, this is pre tax, is fifty six seventy one dollars. Now, if I actually decided to book that fight, there's some other fees in there. And if I look at those fees, and again I'm doing this in real time right now, that flight with fees jumps up to about sixty five thousand dollars. I give you that intel for this reason. If he's so broke, what the hell is he doing on a private jet. The newspapers report drew an expected wave of outrage for many on social media, saying, let me get this straight. Hunter Biden is a guy who has had a long standing source of big money from his international business dealings. Some accusing the President of being, you know nothing but selling access to the United States of America.
Speaker 2: That's fair. I'm one of those. And this flight for Hunter Biden to.
Speaker 1: Go down to demand that his child support be lowered tells you everything you need to know. In other words, Hunter Biden actually flew in a private jet to his Arkansas child support hearing to claim he was too poor to make his monthly payments. The cost of the flight was the equivalent of at least six months of child support payments. Is how Charlie Kirk put it in Twitter this week. Couldn't agree with him more. Another person put it this way, saying, quote, the seven three hundred and twenty six mile round trip on a private jet likely cost between fifty five to one hundred and seventy teen thousand, all independing on which plane you pick. That would be up to six months of child support payments to Hunter Biden's baby's mama. Aviation experts told the New York Post. Now, if the plane that is pictured in the post, and I'm pretty familiar with this plane, just so you know, it's a Falcon. If it is a Falcon, the one that I saw, they showed the plane Hunter Biden flew into his court appearance belonged to Brad Paisley. We're also being gold the country music singer, and many people will actually use planes like this, so you understand, excuse me. Once belonged, I should say to Brad Paisley, this is a nice plane.
Speaker 2: It's a big plane. It's a big fuel burn.
Speaker 1: My guess is based on that plane and people I have talked to, it's probably in the eighty thousand dollars range. So if you spend eighty grand, that's over four months of child support. It was a two thousand and one AsSalt Falcon fifty. It's a nice plane. It's a great plane. In fact, I've flown on one of these in my life, and I can tell you if I was paying the bill, I wouldn't have flown on that plane. I couldn't afford it. So if you're saying you can't afford child support, How the hell are you support? How the hell can you pay for a private jet? Maybe you're involved in criminal activity, is what I would say in response to this insanity. Now, before I get into more of this story, I want to say thank you and tell you about our good friends.
Speaker 2: At Patriot Mobile.
Speaker 1: They are now offering a performance guarantee. If you're not happy with your coverage, you can switch between the three major carriers for free. Yeah, Patriot Mobile is America's only Christian conservative wireless provider. They are for nationwide coverage on the best G four and G five networks, the same network and towers are using right now. The difference is not only do you get the same great quality that you're used to, but they actually are a company that fights to preserve or God given rights and freedoms. So this year resolved to stop spending your money with companies that don't align with your values, in fact, actually fight against what you believe in. Switch to Patriot Mobile. You'll be supporting First and Second Amendment groups, the rights of unborn children, and even helping with adoptions.
Speaker 2: It is easy to switch.
Speaker 1: Call them right now or go online to Patriotmobile dot com. Slash ferguson that's Patriot Mobile dot com slash ferguson, or call them eight seven eight Patriot. You're gonna get free activation with the offer code Ferguson. That's eight seven eight Patriot or patriotmobile dot com slash ferguson.
Speaker 2: There's a second question.
Speaker 1: That I gotta, you know, think about, and that's this, how does this judge react to this now coming out that Hunter Biden is saying, I can't pay child sport at the level that I'm paying it now for a child that I am demanding doesn't have my last name, for a child that I've never met, for a child that I denied being the father of and have refused to take responsibility for every step of the way. How does this judge deal with the fact that now this judge knows, like, wait, let me get this straight.
Speaker 2: You're saying your destitute.
Speaker 1: Right, you don't have any money, you're not making near what you were making before in the Biden crime family, and you won't give over the financial records. It's part of the problem with this case down in Arkansas now and how much it could open him up to real issues moving forward.
Speaker 2: Is the fact that.
Speaker 1: He is not willing to give accurate financial records or even authentic financial records. That's one of the big problems here, just so you know. And if you're not going to you know, if you're this judge and you hear that the guy who's saying I can't pay the money is flying in on a really big jet. And I don't blame people that have private jets. I think they're amazing. They're time machines.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I traveled the last four weeks straight, and the worst part is delayed flights. I had a delayed flight the other day where I didn't get to my hotel roo until after one in the morning. Should have been at that hotel room, you know, hours earlier. The next day, I had a flight where I should have been home at six o'clock and I didn't get home.
Speaker 2: Until I think it was gosh, I want to say it.
Speaker 1: Was eleven o'clock, eleven thirty. No late, Yeah, it was eleven eleven thirty. I mean, it's absurd. And when you fly private, traditionally, you know you're not there an how early. You don't have to deal with all the parking issues you have to deal with waiting on your bags.
Speaker 2: When you land.
Speaker 1: You have to deal with loss of luggage, all of those things and their time machines. Like on political campaigns, I understand, especially higher end campaigns, like the amount of time that you save, the number of people you can see, the number of people you can talk to. It makes sense. And a presidential that's the only way to run a presidential campaign. You just can't, especially if you're the nominee. Maybe that's a better way of putting it. But when you're going to a court, And again, I don't blame people for being success.
Speaker 2: I celebrate success.
Speaker 1: And when people get private jets, I'm not jealous. I high five them like that's a whole nother level of hard work paying off. I don't think they're evil, and I want to make that clear before I make this point, to understand my perspective.
Speaker 2: My perspective is if you've.
Speaker 1: Got enough money to fly on a private jet to go to your hearing while claiming you have no money, I gotta think that's going to affect the judge in some capacity when they come back to court. And I remember the judge also said that Hunter Biden has to be present for all future hearings.
Speaker 2: I can't phone it in. He can't just have his attorneys appear.
Speaker 1: He has to be in court now for these that's going to change the dynamic also very quickly. But if you're this judge and you now read this media report that this dude flew on a jet that was between fifty five to one hundred and seventeen thousand all in value up to six months of child support, and you did that for a hearing, I'm you know, that's a dumb by anybody, I think, especially we're trying to lower a child support. It also just shows you how little they give a you know what about this child and I don't think they And look, somebody had to have said, hey man, this may not be the right time to fly private. You might want to fly you know, domestic. Just don't give them this right on the table, like, hey, you might really want to pull back on this. This is gonna be a bad look, right, Like this is a really bad look, a look that you don't want to have, Like this is this is not good.
Speaker 2: Okay, why don't you dial it back?
Speaker 1: This is go Delta United Southwest, whatever the hell you want to go. Just don't do this one, because this is not smart. They do it because I think they know, like, we don't care.
Speaker 2: We can get away with it. We can do whatever we want.
Speaker 1: To do with the bidens we've been We've been playing by our own rules for decades, getting paid while other people go to prison. We got people in the deep state that cover it up protect us. We're going to keep doing and keep pouring it out as much as we want to, and be as corrupt as we want to until the very last day that we're in office. See, that's what they're hoping for, is that they can just keep getting away with it, and the media will keep protecting them and no one will ask a single question about it. Now, this judge, I I I genuinely hope, is about to open up a can and go, Yeah, that's not gonna work. Sorry, not gonna happen, Not gonna work. No way in hell, We're not gonna allow it to happen. We're not gonna allow you to do this like this is this is just a solid no no way, hell no, you're gonna have to answer for this. This is not gonna be This is the and and and we're sure as hell not gonna let you pay less alimony while flying on a private jets's hearing, because even you could even say this like, well, I hits to ride with somebody else. Right, you could argue that this went from where he was back to where he was within an hour after the hearing was over. He flew in the night before like this jet had one purpose, and that was a purpose of delivering Hunter Biden and the Biden crime Family initiative to Arkansas and then fly them out afterwards. It's very clear that's what this was and was from the very beginning. It's not beat around the bush about that. And we don't know what Hunter makes. We know it's a hell of a lot of money, but we don't know what he makes. That's the other part of this that people need to understand. We really don't He won't give accurate financials.
Speaker 2: We don't know now.
Speaker 1: Peter Sweitzer also came out this week and said that we are just at the beginning of this, right, like just at the beginning. This is so much deeper than anybody under stands. And the House Panel Investie and the Biden family business deals they recently announced not only they already found over ten million in payments from foreign sources going to more than twenty different LLCs set up while Joe Biden was the Vice President. But the committee's work is just the beginning. Of course, none of this is news to Peter Schweitzer, right, who first reported the story back in eighteen. He discussed the findings on an episode of podcast, and he says, look, the committee is likely to find a lot more than this in witness testimony, more financial records. James Comer, by the way, Republican from Tennessee, so the House Committee and on Oversight and Accountability had yet to get access to the records for Joe Biden's private owner bank accounts link to the biggest Biden deal of them all, that one point five billion dollar investment deal between Hunter Biden's business and in an arm of the Chinese Communist government, which he secured after traveling aboard Air Force two with his father in Vice President of China December of twenty twelve. These dudes are shady as hell, and they have been for a long time. But when you play like this, I guess that's the reason why you think I don't have to play by the rules. I can go all the way from DC on a private jet, all the way down to Arkansas to and again, think about the mindset you'll find a private jet. I want to give less money to your child, who you've never met and who you're fighting to even take the last name Biden, right, I mean that's the truth here, Like, that's the real, accurate truth of this situation. No, I won't pay for you know, you don't exist, and you're sure as hell can't have my last name.
Speaker 2: And my family will never admit.
Speaker 1: You know when people say to me, do you you know, oh, Joe Biden's not a bad man. Hunter Biden's not a bad man, right, he's an addict. I don't care who you are. The fact that you refuse to meet your own child that is half you, your DNA. It is truly, for me, one of the scariest things about a human being.
Speaker 2: I don't trust people like that.
Speaker 1: And at a colleague that I met once, it had two children he'd never met, and I'm like, I'll never do business with that guy again. Yes, I mean that I'm judging because if you'll do that to your own.
Speaker 2: Blood, what are you going to do in a business deal? To me?
Speaker 1: Like, if that's how you act about your own child. I know people that say they're conservative that have children that they are, you know, illegitimate kids that they know exists, no live in their same city, they've never met. It's hard to respect a person like that when they're out there preaching out Monday through Friday, right and and talking about the issues of abortion everything else. And they have their own their own own blood they've never met, never seen. Because it's a problem, right, problem they want to get rid of. That's Hunter Biden, folks, that's who Hunter Biden is. That's a Biden family for you. Let's talk about a great opportunity for your IRA. In four one ks, you can get free gold just by learning about gold iras.
Speaker 2: From Augusta Precious Medals.
Speaker 1: It's important that you know what's going on in this crazy economy and your hard earned savings need protecting from the devalued dollar. Protecting from the devalued dollar, especially if you're close to retirement. Augusta Precious Medals will give you information on how to protect your savings and open a gold IRA. So if you've saved at least one hundred thousand for retirement, call and ask about their ultimate guide to Gold Iras. I trust Augusta Precious Medals and you can too. They will make sure that you understand what is best for you and your portfolio. There's a reason Money magazine says they are the best gold IRA company. Get free gold, free information and retirement protection now by calling eight seven seven four gold IRA. That's eight seven seven the number four GOLDRA or a Gusta Precious Metals dot Com. I want to move to another issue real quick, and I want to put it on your screen, on your radio screen for you because I think it's an important issue. And that is what's happening with bud Lotweiser and bud Light, Michael Boltri, et cetera. They're losing market share. They know it, they know it's pretty bad. Now they're trying to pander. They've decided to buy some conservative quote Republican consultants who are apparently going to come in and I'm not kidding when I say this save the day. And now they figured out how they're going to get you back, and they're going to do two things. One, they're coming out with a Harley Davison themed bud Light can so you won't be as embarrassed to drink bud Light. And then your friends might not give you a hard time, and then you just get back in your rather regular king pattern. That's phase one. Phase two is a little bit different. Phase two is they believe that they can also get you. If that doesn't work, to then come back and drink a camouflage but light can. Now it's pretty ironic that buttlight. It's not trying to camouflage their beer to get you to buy it.
Speaker 2: That's funny, But.
Speaker 1: These cans have been designed to pull on your heartstrings if you're a patriot and you believe in our men and women uniforming, those that given the ultimate sacrifice. And what they're going to do is they're going to give money based on the sales to groups that actually help those that are fallen, right, those people that are you know, are fallen heroes, to their kids, to their scholarship funds, things like that. Now, when you think about that, that's pretty damning that they're going to do that. In my opinion, I think it's pandering in the worst form. I think it's honestly just straight up to disgusting that you're going to use dead soldiers and their charities to try to get market share back, Because if you believed in it, you would have been doing it that way for a long time. You wouldn't pander with this can this way like. That's the reason why I say it's disgusting. There's also another aspect of this, and it can turn into a real investigation. I think it's a worthy and an authentic question that should be asked. Why did bud Light team with a dude with a penis acting like a chick whose core audience is under the age of twenty one to promote bud Light? Was this in fact promoting bud Light to children? To those underage? Now, remember there's laws against that not supposed to happen. We got rid of Joe Campbell, for example, and Camel Cash and things like that that we're marketing to kids because we knew what they were doing, which was they were marketing to kids, and that's exactly why they were able to We passed a lot saying hey, you can't do that anymore, Like this won't work, sorry, Like you just can't do it. You can't market to kids. We're not going to let you market to kids, like that's just not going to work with us. And we were trying to protect kids from underage drinking and underage smoking and getting addicted. That's part of that was part of the game plan. Well, now mulvaney doing this, you have to ask yourself, Okay, well, was this plan to go and actually market to underage drinking? In fact, we know from the bud Light VP of marketing. She talked about how the bud Light's market share was in decline. It was a beer brand that was in decline and we need to go after as she put it, young people listen carefully.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm a businesswoman. I had a really clear job to do when I took over a bud Light, and it was this brand is in decline. It's been in decline for a really long time, and if we do not attract young drinkers to come and drink this brand, there will be no future for bud Light. So I had this super clear banding. It's like, we need to evolve and elevate this incredibly iconic brand. And what I brought to that was a belief in Okay, what does evolve and elevate mean?
Speaker 4: It means inclusivity, It means shifting the tone.
Speaker 3: It means having a campaign that's truly inclusive and feels lighter and brighter and different and appeals to women and to men and representation is it sort of the heart of evolution. You've got to see people who reflect you in the work. And we had this hangover.
Speaker 4: I mean, bud Light had been kind of a brand of friddy, kind of out of touch humor, and it was really important that we had another approach.
Speaker 1: We need another approach. We got to go after young people, That's what she says. Well, maybe that explains exactly why you start working with mulvany. Maybe that's exactly why you decided to do the campaign because the majority of Mulvaney's people were younger, and the majority of people that were looking at this right at mulvainy, you know where I couldn't buy your product. Senator Cruz is now saying it's time for a probe a bud Light for quote potentially marking the marketing to kids through Dylan mulvaney.
Speaker 2: Listen to this.
Speaker 5: Now, you're also only called a member of the Congress Committee and a Commerce committee, I should say, And you want to investigate what bud Light was doing with Dylan mulvany.
Speaker 4: It destroyed a brand that may not recover.
Speaker 2: What's your focus?
Speaker 5: Well, listen, I can't think of a company in mind n times that has more alienated its customer base and seem to have so little understanding of who it is that actually drinks bud Light. But this week I sent a letter to the CEO of Anheuser Busch along with Senator Marshall Blackburn, because the CEO of Anheuser Busch is also the CEO or the chairman of the Beer Institute, which is the regulatory body, the industry regulatory body that regulates itself. And one of the rules that beer companies are supposed to follow is they're not supposed to market to kids. Remember the whole Joe mccampbell thing, This is the same thing here. Well, you know what, Dylan mulvaney. A massive percentage of Dylan Mulvaney's audience are kids, and Budweiser was trying, I believe, with this ill fated marketing attempt to target teenagers. If you look at things Dylan mulvaney has online, it's things like Days of Girlhood. There's another video where Dylan mulvaneus is singing my name is Eloise and I am six. There's another one where Dylan molvane is shopping for Barbie dolls. These are clearly things aimed at teenagers and even children younger than teenagers, which violates the rules. And so we're calling on the Beer Institute to investigate the degree to which Nheuser Busch knowingly was marketing to children in going down this road center you never stopped senter ted Cruz, Thanks so much appreciated.
Speaker 1: I think the potential here for budd Light getting busted for this is pretty significant. I think it's pretty obvious that they were trying to go younger. And when I say younger, I think under the age.
Speaker 2: Of twenty one.
Speaker 1: There should be an investigation here into this, a probe into this did they break the rules? And if you break the rules, I think you should get in serious trouble and have serious fines for this. Right, I don't want there to be fines against someone that didn't break the rules. Don't want there to be fines if you did nothing wrong, being incompetent, being stupid as they've done their marketing should not be a crime. I want to make the queerness isn't retaliation, but if you are actively going after, as she put it, young people, and I think that means under twenty one, and I think Mulvaney's proof that they were wanting to go under twenty one because of who was following her, who reaches her, and what her content is. She wasn't going after adult content. Okay, that's very clear. She was going after young people. They should have to answer for this.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Let me just also go back to the bigger and broader issue here about bud Light and them trying to get you back by pandering to you. I am not as insulted by the Harley Davison side of that can right, like, Okay, fine, you want to do that. See if it were knock yourself out that that one doesn't bother me.
Speaker 2: I think it's kind of sending. I think it's incredibly arrogant.
Speaker 1: For them to do it and be this just totally transparent about like the I mean, the level of pandering here is an all time high for them. The one that that that I go back to and I think it was a double down that is stupid to the point where I'm like, I will never now like now I actually hate you as a brand. Is the fact that they're like, all right, get a Republican in here, and they get a Republican there, and the Republican's like, you guys got to reach out military, and that's how you can pull this off.
Speaker 2: And they come up with a.
Speaker 1: Scheme to make a military can, right, a camouflage can, and then they think that's going to fix their problem because they'll give some money to some veterans, groups of wounded and are those who've lost their lives right serving our great country.
Speaker 2: And that's somehow the pantering that's going to work.
Speaker 1: Like I'm I mean, for me, that is just so sick. You're willing to use the deaths of innocent people who serve this country to try to get back a market share and do a campaign that you've never done on your own. If you would have done on your own, I wouldn't criticize you, if you would have been doing this already for the right reasons.
Speaker 2: Not that.
Speaker 1: Okay, now we got to figure this out, Like now's the time we got to figure this out. That that's where again you lose me. I think, I really do believe that we are getting to the point now where we have no other option, okay, no other option but to stand up to companies like this who will use pander and abuse us this way, and if if we let them get away with this, they'll never stop treating us this way, and we shouldn't give them our money.
Speaker 2: Make sure, by the way, that you share this podcast with your family and friends.
Speaker 1: Hit that little forward arrow and text it or put it on social media so other people can hear about this story about how dangerous our open border is while the media does everything you can to try to shut you down. Silence us, and make sure no one knows what's really happening. Also, hit that auto download or subscribe button so you get this podcast each and.
Speaker 2: Every day for free. And I'll see you back here tomorrow.