Speaker 1: Welcome back to the Fantasy Pros Dynasty Fantasy Football Podcast. I'm your host, Scott Bogman. Follow me on the Twitter at Boglan Sports. I am joined as always by Pat Fitzmorris at FITS Underscore FF on the Twitter machine. We are at the tail end of the draft as we're recording this. It has been a long three days, FITSI lots to talk about, obviously, with the draft and the impact and the rookies and the landing spots. But how are you feeling after three days of draft madness here.
Speaker 2: In a word, Bogs spent, but in a good way. Yeah, we were talking about this. I mean three days. I think I've written like fifty rapid fantasy reaction blurbs for skilled players coming off the board, how they're going to fit, where they should go in dynasty drafts. I'm exhausted, but yeah, man, it's been a lot of fun, a lot of surprises. I think your Pittsburgh Steelers have killed it, and in no small part because they drafted two Wisconsin Badgers. And you know, Packers drafted Sean Clifford in the fifth round. Obviously, he still doesn't know what the hell he's doing, so you know, what are you gonna do?
Speaker 3: That was weird. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was on the end this League twitch, uh you know, streaming during it, and I had, you know, c K as a Packers guy, and as soon as they drafted Sean Clifford, you know, he wasn't there for day three. I text him and I was like, what are they doing? He's like, I have no idea, Like my only thought could be maybe Taysom Hill, right, like that's what you want to do with them?
Speaker 3: I guess maybe. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I guess maybe he's a mobile QB like Jordan loves, so you get a you know, a QB to back up like the QB you have.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I didn't understand. I felt like Danny Etling going to the Patriots. Who the is the only other QB on the Packers Russell right now? Clifford and Love and Ettling, So weird pick for sure.
Speaker 2: If The Rose Ball was the only film that uh Guda Kunstwa watched on Sean Clifford, I guess you could be tricked into thinking he could be an NFL backup. But yeah, kind of inexplicable. But it doesn't matter for the purposes of this show. Bogman because we are not going to be drafting Sean Clifford in not even in Super Flex.
Speaker 3: League, So absolutely not, no way.
Speaker 1: I do want to remind you guys before we get into the meet here, just drop us a like, leave a comment, and subscribe on YouTube. If you like our content, click the bell to get notified for all the latest podcasts here at Fantasy Pros and that'll update you on live streams and the shorter videos as well. So please, if you like our content, go ahead and do that for us. But fits, I mean, just your overall feel of this class for fantasy because mine is not great. No, you know, we had a lot of running backs end up in weird positions and we're gonna go position by position of course here, but you know, some of my favorite wide receivers, I mean, Hutchinson didn't even go till six. You know, a lot of running backs landing in spots where there's already running backs, which is just not great. I think this might have been this draft might have been the best for for QBS, to be honest.
Speaker 2: With you, Yeah, I mean that's kind of it. Bogs. Like a year ago we were salivating over what this draft class could potentially be you know, bijon, a lot of really promising quarterback prospects, some interesting wide receiver prospects, and like the tight ends, and really by the end of it, I mean it was like, yeah, some some top MQB talent, bijon tight end class is really good, but man, so many of the running backs and wide receivers just they they didn't pan out. We thought there was depth, you know, like if the landing spots had gone better, this could have been like an adequate rookie class for fantasy. But then man, the landing spots and so many situations and we'll get into the details here, but like they just didn't cooperate, or the draft capital didn't cooperate, and now, oh man, we're gonna just be kind of staggering into these rookie drafts, bogmen with like, Okay, what am I going to do after round one? And for that matter, what am I going to do at the end of round one?
Speaker 3: At the end of round one?
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly so, And this is you know, we talked on our stages, which we do on the Fantasy Pros Discord every single Friday at five pm Eastern. If you guys want to come on and talk with us about some fantasy football, please check that out. But you know, we talked about it, and a lot of the times I was saying, let's just wait and see where these guys land, you know, because a lot of trades are Hey, would you trade one point oh four for nine and two second rounders? I'm like, let's see where everybody lands. This is why. This is exactly why, because I mean, we didn't expect it to be as bad as this here.
Speaker 3: But I don't know, man, some of these spots are rough. But let's talk about the tippy top of.
Speaker 1: This board first before we get into positions, position by position, because there's only one player I feel like that you can already throw into the top end of you know, regular startup drafts, and that is Bjeon Robinson and you know, going to Atlanta. While I know a lot of people don't like, you know, the fit because their offense is somewhat stagnant a little bit. They don't have a good quarterback right there. There's a lot of little things there. But you know, this team runs more than any other team by a wide margin, and they haven't updated upgraded their quarterback. It's going to be Desmond Ritter, or as our boyd Bro called him, Desmond Mitter, you know, or Taylor Heineke at the helm here assumingly unless some weird trade happens before the season starts. But looks like that's what it's going to be, so they're gonna rely heavy on Bejeon. I know some people are afraid of Tyler Al's year, but you don't spend the eighth overall pick in the NFL draft, in my opinion, somewhat of a crutch argument, I know, but you don't spend the eighth overall pick in the draft to take someone and not give him the ball a lot. So maybe Tyler Algier still has a role, but his role is significantly reduced with the Atlanta Falcons by them taking Pawn Robinson and Robinson moves up. I mean, how high? How high do you think you're going to have him? Obviously the things are subject to change. This is instant reaction right now. But how hig are you going to have Bijon? Not in a super flex let's just say, in a regular dynasty league with one QB.
Speaker 3: How high is Beeon?
Speaker 2: Oh? I mean, he's he's my running back one for dynasty Boggs, you know, and then like even in re draft leagues, I think he's going to be my running back three or four. You know, like he's I'm a little concerned that he's going to be going up against a lot of loaded boxes. Uh, you know, not a lot of reason to play your safeties back when you're going up against Desmond Ritter and uh, you know, Bijeon is the bigger threats to do damage to you, and you know, maybe not a lot of touchdown potential. It's hard to see Bjon, you know, I think there there will be like fifteen touchdown seasons in Bijon's future at some point. I don't see it happening this year. I think it'll be hard for him to get to double digits. I think he could get to double digits, but like, I don't think he's gonna put up a splashy touchdown total in this offense. Yet they got to get the QB right before Bijon achieves you know, his maximum potential. But he's still gonna be.
Speaker 3: Really, I think I got him.
Speaker 1: I think I got him for double digit touchdowns in year one. I think I would put him there, But we'll see. I mean, they have weapons in the red zone. So it's a good point to make because sure Bijon scored a bunch of touchdowns at Texas, and some of those are going to be from you know, not the goal line and not even the red zone.
Speaker 3: Right, but.
Speaker 1: You know, you got Kyle Pitts, you have Drake London, so you know there is going to be there is going to be a little bit of a you know who is going to score at this time. But that's good for that offense. Like this is what you do. I mean, the Niners kind of set the mold here to me. You know, if you don't have an up Etchelong, you know, josh Allen, Patrick Mahomes, Aaron Rodgers, you know, you don't have Lamar Jackson quarterback, then you have to surround your quarterback who is a mid level quarterback, whoever it is, with weapons on weapons on weapons on weapons on weapons.
Speaker 3: And that is what they're doing.
Speaker 1: They have the number one tight end from a draft class, I have the number one running back from a draft class, and they have the number one wide receiver from a draft class. Now, so you know, the quarterback seems to be They're like the Minnesota Vikings have been for years and years. They're a quarterback away, right, is what it seems like with Atlanta now that they have kind of fixed that defense as well, So gonna be a fun team to watch. Here's here's the biggest question. I think, who is the second prospect in dynasty? Is it Jamir Gibbs, Is it Jordan Addison? Who are you taking second in this class?
Speaker 2: In one QB league's bugs. I think I'm taking Gibbs now, especially with the way okay look, and we were talking about this at length on our Discord show on Friday. The Lions terrible first round. I think maybe we had some issues with Gibbs going twelfth overall. You know, I certainly did. Or wait was a twelfth overall? It was twelfth of our Yeah, So like, even if you don't like the pick, clearly the Lions are anxious to uh work him into their offense. And you know later in the draft on Day three today they trade away DeAndre Swift for you know, I joked about it on the Discord channel for you know, someone offer the Lions a ham sandwich and I think they'll take it. They didn't. The Eagles didn't offer much more than a ham sandwich, a fourth roun pick in twenty twenty five, two years from now, and a swap of seventh round picks that moves the Lions up thirty picks in the final round of the draft. So not a lot to get DeAndre Swift. But now he's out of the way and it's Gibbs in Montgomery. And even though Gibbs, this Gibbs is not going to be a twenty touch a game guy, but we don't want him to be man. We want that Alvin Kamara early career usage where he probably doesn't carry it two hundred times a season, but he's getting something close to eighty targets in his rookie season.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's really what you want.
Speaker 1: You want like the you know, you want Okay seven to ten carries and you hope he gets seven to eight targets, right, Like, that's what you get. That puts it, you know, that puts you at maybe fifteen touches a week if if you're you know, everything's clicking right. But also specifically when Jamison Williams is suspended to start the season, this guy is going to play in the slot. He's gonna be out line up, out as a wide receiver on in multiple occasions.
Speaker 3: I'm sure.
Speaker 1: So I'm excited for him as a weapon. Yeah, not the best landing spot. Of course, we all would have liked to see him go to Cincinnati, right like, or Minnesota or somewhere where it seems like running back is gonna get cut or there's some playing time or you know, just an open spot and there's not. I mean, David Montgomery is going to lead that team and carries. I would assume he would have to perform very poorly, especially now the DeAndre Swift's out of the picture, to not do that.
Speaker 2: But I just we knew he was gonna a. He's number two.
Speaker 3: But he's number two with like A because I have to not like a.
Speaker 1: Hey, yes, Gibbs landed in this great spot, and you know, just the the rest of this draft class kind of left a little to be desired. How close is it between Gibbs and who's your third? Is it Addison or JSN?
Speaker 3: Still?
Speaker 2: It's JSN still, And yeah we can talk about the wide receiver the ordering like JSN. I haven't really wavered on the next three guys, the other three first round wide receivers, Like that's tricky. I mean, you could pretty much talk me into ordering those three guys any which way and i'd, you know, maybe buy your case no matter what. But yeah, like, I actually think it's kind of a not like a huge gap, but I think there's like no question between Gibbs and any of those wide receivers now and bugs. Like, I don't think there was any question that Gibbs was going to have some sort of platoon partner, you know what I mean, Like he was not going to be a twenty touch of game guy no matter where he went. So I don't dislike the Lions landing spot at all. They've got a pretty good offensive line. I like the play caller PN Johnson, you know, and I sort of like the direction of the team. I mean they're you know, maybe like I don't know, they're they're good enough that they're gonna have some run friendly game situations, but now so good that they're you know, not gonna want to dump off at any point. They're probably gonna be games where they're playing catch up, and maybe Gibbs does the same. That's kind of where DeAndre Swift got a lot of his value from the lines would be down and they go into catchup mode and they'd be dumping off to Swift like you know, three or four times a drive.
Speaker 1: And that's why he lost so much this year because they were winning. So bring in the closer, bring in Mariano Rivera. It's Jamal Williams to come in here and score another touchdown to cap it off. Yeah, so the the offense is different now for sure. So yeah, it's gonna be fun. Before we move on into the position battles here, I got to remind you guys about Reality Sports Online and now most of you.
Speaker 3: By now, most of you have.
Speaker 1: Probably heard of Reality Sports Online, the powerful fantasy sports platform where owners get to build and manage their fantasy teams like an NFL general manager. But the question is, have you tried it? It's time to see what all the buzz in the dynasty community is about. Free agency, multi year contracts, a rookie app, multi team trades, franchise tags, contract extensions, first round rookie options, automated contract in sidur cap functionality, and much much more.
Speaker 3: I think it sounds complicated.
Speaker 1: It is not the only thing that Reality Sports Online fantasy front office requires.
Speaker 3: Is more strategy. That's it.
Speaker 1: It doesn't take any more time than a standard league at all. Think you're among the fantasy elite, Well, this is a platform to test your metal. Still not sure? You can test out your general manager skills for free frublee at Reality Sports Online with a free mock. Go ahead and check that out. If you like what you see, use the code fantasy prosy. See I have a ten percent discount on your team league today. Fantasy just got real at Reality sportsonline dot com. All right, fifty, I'll let you choose. You want to go running backs, you want to go wide receivers. Do you want to start a qbs or tight ends to get them out of the way? You tell me where do.
Speaker 3: We want to go?
Speaker 2: Let's go QB's first bogs.
Speaker 1: All right, let's knock the QBS out first. And I mean to me, and I think you and I talked a little bit about this.
Speaker 3: It's Anthony Richardson at the top, ending up.
Speaker 1: With the number four overall pick to the Indianapolis Colts, Bryce Young at too, C J.
Speaker 3: Stroud at three? Is that correct? Are you in that same order?
Speaker 2: I have Anthony Richardson number one, and I'm very close on Stroud. Richard Stroud Young, but I've got Stroud higher.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you got Stroud just a little bit higher than Bryce Young, all right, tell me why Stroud is a little bit higher than you.
Speaker 2: Only difference is size. I'm worried about Young's ability to hold up and I know he's like, you know, can move around in the pockets. I also, I think Stroud has more of an NFL caliber arm. Young's got enough arm, but like it's not an extraordinary arm. Whereas Stroud, I think, like I'm impressed. He's definitely got a big league arm and he's so accurate, man. And I love Bogs, you know, Like there were some of the knocks on these quarterbacks coming into the draft process, Like it's funny that like some people Richardson, Daniel Jeremiah, and his last mock had Richardson falling to the bottom of the first round. And I was just thinking, like, there's no way a dude with this arm strength, who recorded a perfect ten relative athletics score at the combine and just tested like superman. There is no fricking way that teams are going to let this guy slide to the bottom of the first round. And Bogs, like I made a ton of pre draft bets. Not a lot of money, but just a lot of small bats. I mean I probably had like sixty bets down. I basically broke even on those bets, and I would have like I would have gotten cleaned out if not for the bets I made on richardson under. You know, on draft day morning, he was his over under on when he was going to get picked with seven and a half and I slammed the under man like I knew that.
Speaker 1: I didn't make bets because I mean a general manager day before the draft said this is going to be the most unpredictable draft that we've ever seen, and it was. It was absolutely correct, I mean some of it was predictable. And the knocking on Stroud beating up in the process about the S two cognition test, like, there are two things about that. Number One, you're just gonna wipe out three years of production and all the rest of the good stuff that he has done in the pre draft process because of one test. Right, And I understand that a lot of teams think that this is important test, but then why I even watched the film, right, Like, if everything you know relies on this test, then just have them all take the test and take your quarterback from Harvard, right, Like, I just don't understand any of that. To me, it felt like a big smoke screen from Houston, and it was trying to get him to call to fall. I guess maybe to twelve and then I don't know. It was just a very weird situation to make.
Speaker 2: Again, we talked about the you know what, it's more convincing the S two test or the test of facing the Georgia defense in the college football playoffs and throwing for like three and forty yards and four touchdowns against the best defense in college football.
Speaker 1: That whole defense was drafted too all to the Eagles. So I mean, it's just uh yeah to me that that was a little goofy. We did see Will Levis fall a ton. Will Levis fell and fell and fell. So I'm assuming after that, who do you have between head and Hooker and Will Levis.
Speaker 2: I've got Levis higher, and let me ask you this bug. So right now, you know I've got in super flex after Bijon, it's three quarterbacks. You know, it's Richardson, it's Stroud, it's young, and I'm not going to argue with you if you want to reorder those guys. I know not everyone is in love with Anthony Richardson, but however you want to order those three quarterbacks, I'm okay with it. But then where you put Levis and Stroud or a Levis and Hooker. It's kind of interesting. Like I've still got Levis as like a first rounder in super flex formats. I've got him eleventh overall in super flex.
Speaker 1: I bet you didn't think that after Day one that you were going to have him in the first round. Still, right, right, right, even even in super flex but running backs and wide receivers with some bad spots, so yeah, he's still in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then like Hooker, I just I don't really believe in Hooker. I wanted to like him more earlier. I just I've got not so much problems with his age or the fact that he's coming off the torn acl I mean, like, if he's good, he's gonna play.
Speaker 3: He sucked. Those two combined suck.
Speaker 2: But they do. But I mean if he's if he's good, he's going to play into his mid thirties. He's gonna have a ten career, ten year career, and we're not going to be really worrying about the age thing too much. I'm more worried about, you know, him coming from this Josh Hypel offense where he literally only he needed to read half the field. You know, the field is bisected for him, and you know it's it's the same offense, uh, the same Josh Hipel directed offense that tricked people into thinking Drew Lock was an NFL prospect. You know because because when yeah, when, like Locke was early in his Missouri career, Hypel was his play caller, and like Hypel made Lock look good.
Speaker 1: I still think so Lock, uh a Lock to me, He's got a cannon, right, but he just doesn't have it between the like even like you can come from a you know, a QB favorable system and still be a good QB. You know, it's not like to me, it's not like Stetson Bennett, you know, being surrounded by five stars and wide receivers. You know, just everyone is great and you know, yes, you do have to make the place, you have to make the throws and system better. Made some outstanding plays in college, but you know he was drafted appropriately, I think, you know, and even a little high for most people.
Speaker 3: I think that's about where he probably should have gone.
Speaker 1: So I think I think Hooker is better than that, and I love the landing spot for him too. I love the landing spot in Detroit because you know, it's a question on what's gonna go on with Golf, and if Golf doesn't put it together this year, he's really gonna run out of excuses because you surrounded him with a ton of talent now, so you know, sure Jamison is suspended and you let DJ Chark go, but now you have Jamier.
Speaker 3: Gibbs, you still have.
Speaker 1: You still have David Montgomery and a strong offensive line and a much improved defense. So like, Golf is going to have to make it work, and if he doesn't do it, then, I mean, Hendon Hooker is going to be staring him down next year and it might be a competition.
Speaker 3: So I do like the landing spot. I'm with you.
Speaker 1: I have Levis's spot ahead because they just have trash In Tennessee. I thought Malik was way better than he showed last year, you know, and I was kind of convinced that, oh well, if Tennessee's not trading up, then they maybe still like Malik. But they did trade up date, right, and took Will Levis, so it seems like he's going to be traded and cast out, kind of like DeAndre Swift was possibly, but you know, Tannehill's short.
Speaker 3: He does not have a long life in the NFL. Left. I don't even know if he makes it through this year.
Speaker 1: So Levis should start immediately and just get an opportunity quicker. And he's younger, and he has a rocket arm. It's a little Drew lockish like Drew Locke that can move for Will Levis. But yeah, I think I have him just slightly ahead of Hooker as well. Is there any other quarterback you want to take a shot on. We ended up with Hayner in New Orleans.
Speaker 2: I was gonna ask you box. Let's let me ask you two questions to wrap up quarterback and we can move on to running back. First of all, are you interested in drafting Hendon Hooker early in the second round of a super flex draft?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes I am. Because of the landing spot.
Speaker 2: Would you like would you consider him like with pick one twelve or would it need to be more like a one to two to two of three.
Speaker 1: I think it's probably more in the second round because even with some bad landing spots. I'm still taking Zay and Quinton Johnston and a bunch of wide receivers ahead of him, so uh so.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I think you would have to be in the second.
Speaker 2: And then beyond the top five the guys all these day day three quarterbacks, any of them interest you at all? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I kind of like Clayton Tune going to Arizona, right. And it's not because I'm in love with Clayton Tuon or anything. He's fine, uh, But I think there's some opportunity there. And if this new coaching staff drafted you, now you're their guy, and you're one of their few guys on the roster. We're going to start the year without Kyler, right, so Colt McCoy, I guess, is going to be their guy, uh for the first chunk of the season.
Speaker 3: And I love Cole.
Speaker 1: Cole is one of my favorite all time long Horns ever, but he is almost my age.
Speaker 3: That's not great in the NFL.
Speaker 1: So when you're a smaller dude like Colt is, you know, it's a new system. You know, maybe he just doesn't have it.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: So I think that there could be an opportunity for Clayton Tune to get on the field as early as this year, and if Kyler is a cry baby like he seemed to be with Cliff Kingsbury, I think Gannon will just push him out, and you know they'll they'll reset. This team is rebuilding anyway, and get a new quarterback next year and Kyler Murray will be gone. And then it's the question of are you in a spot good enough to get one of those upper exchel on qbs that's coming out next year, or do you have to do you have to do the bridge here, And if Clayton Tune has shown you a little bit, maybe he has a little bit of an opportunity. So I'm not talking like, you know, second round, I'm not taking him there even in a super flex. Probably we're talking third round and later for Clayton Tune to throw it hard on. But also, like Stetson Bennett going to the Rams, I think it's kind of the same situation. They have no cap room because of all the mistakes they've made, and Matt Stafford is still there and he's one hundred, so that's and Bennett is option B C D right now. They got nobody else, so.
Speaker 2: Andy he'll be playing for Sean McVay. Stafford's arm might in fact be shot, so yeah, he is kind of vaguely interesting and tune runs right, although I will say Boggs, if you know, the Cardinals decide it's it's not going to be Kyler Murray, they are going to have the AMMO to uh you know, because they're going to stink to be early.
Speaker 3: They're going to be pretty bad.
Speaker 2: Trackson's pick is going to be a top ten that they acquired on Thursday nights, so they they will definitely have the AMMO to go after a It might not be Caleb Williams, but uh, you know, they could certainly go after Drake may or one of the other QB.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Quinn you are and you Yeah, it could be could be up there as well. So yeah, there, it already seems like there's gonna be some solid There goes Moro Jomo. Finally, I picked two forty nine my Texas tackle to the Eagles.
Speaker 3: There well recording this sorry, but look.
Speaker 1: Subscribe to the Fantasy Pros YouTube channel and comment below on this video because when you do, you could win a free upgrade frwe to Fantasy Pro's Premium whether you're looking for custom mock draft, salary cap tools, or in depth analysis of your fantasy performance. Fantasy Pros has the premium tools to help you win. Unlock the most powerful tools in the industry. Don't want to wait for the giveaway. Sign up today at fantasypros dot com, Slash premium and start playing smarter.
Speaker 3: Not harder. All right, let's talk about the RBS.
Speaker 1: So we've already kind of gone in on Bjeon and Gibbs, and we talked about bad landing spots.
Speaker 3: Let me list them off here for you.
Speaker 1: Sharbon A to Seattle, Hate it because Ken Walker's already there. Ken Walkers should be the first second down guy. Sharbon A is a change of pace guy, but also probably the goal line guy because he's much bigger than Walker.
Speaker 3: So hate it.
Speaker 2: Ty J.
Speaker 1: Spears to Tennessee, Tennessee It plans A, B, and C are Derek Henry, Derick Henry, Derrick Henry. So maybe you want to lighten the load off of him a little bit and give Taija, you know a little bit. But I think what we saw from Dontrell Hilliard the last couple of seasons is probably what we're gonna get from Taija, although he is more explosive than Hilliard Kenry Miller to the Saints, I mean maybe, but to me, he's kind of the same type of skill set as Jamal Williams. And you know, Jamal Williams is already there and Alvin Kamara has not been suspended yet, although we do expect him to, and obviously the Saints do by taking a running back, so I didn't like that either. Jacksonville takes Tank Bigsby, okay, but Travis Etn is still there, So I don't know who I expect to lead that team in carries now because Bigsby is your thumper and Atn is your guy. Remember, urban Meyer wanted to him to wide receiver, so we don't like that landing spot either.
Speaker 3: Rochan to Chicago. I love Rochan, You love Rochean Waldman loves him. I don't we I don't.
Speaker 1: I didn't hear anyone say negative things about Rochan that I remember. Maybe maybe Russell Brown took a shot at Roshan there, but he ends up in Chicago with one of my other favorite Texas running backs, Deontay Foreman and Khalil Herbert. So I honestly think he's more of a full back and special teamer there. We did have a couple spots that I liked. Zach Evans in La behind Acres, I like that one. I like Chase Brown going to Cincinnati, But then we hit more bumps. Eric Gray to the Giants behind Saquon Evan Hold to the Colts behind j T Israel, Abanacanda behind Breis Hall and Michael Carter and Bam Moore, Bam Knight in New York, dwaymac Pride to Minnesota between behind Cook Madison ty Chandler. Maybe I don't know he's four there. Deuce Van to Dallas is actually pretty exciting, and Chris rodri Is to Washington, who is a depth. I guess I don't know what's happening here.
Speaker 3: So I don't know.
Speaker 1: A couple of nice landing spots, but they were late picks. What do you think about some of these spots? And it is hard to order these guys fish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is uh bugs, by the way, But before we get into the landing spot, I gotta just make one last point about the Bijon Robinson Jamiir Gibbs thing, Like, remember we had heard at least we'd heard the rumor that there were some teams that had Jamiir Gibbs ranked ahead of Bijon Robinson, which you know, of course, we uh found hard to fathom because we were not certainly not on the same page there. The Lions had the six pick in the draft, they could have had bej Like the Lions were one of those teams. They clearly had Gifts ranked ahead of Beijeon. I I, okay, you know, yeah, but don't you agree that based on their maneuvers on draft night, like they must have had Gibbs ranked higher than jon on their board.
Speaker 1: I I think that it's it could have been that, But I also think that they just didn't believe any team was going to take a running back inside the top ten, you know, because that's kind.
Speaker 3: Of the trope.
Speaker 1: So maybe they thought these are just nonsense rumors because people like fantasy football that Atlanta is going to go ahead and take him here, and it didn't happen. By the way, I didn't even mention Devin ah Chain on the good list. I feel like you called that, you know, to Miami. I text you immediately after he was drafted, and I was in my stream. I said, I gotta text fits he called this, you know, like a month ago. So good landing spot there. But yeah, I mean, what do you do? I mean, let's I guess I'll start at the top here fits with Charbona, a Chain, Spears, Miller, and Tank.
Speaker 3: They're tanking there. He's a third round back.
Speaker 2: So it's funny, like I thought we had talked about this on Friday, Like if sharbon A had gone to the right spot, you know, a good spot, he'd gone to Cincinnati where they're likely going to release Joe Mixon. Heck, even if you had gone to Dallas, where he'd be like in a complimentary role with you know, it could be the new Zeke Elliott to you know, Tony Pollard the Eagles before they orchestrated the Swift trade. Like throw him into that committee where you know, yes it's a committee, but he's running behind maybe the best offensive line in football and for a team that's going to score a ton of points. All these good landing spots and he goes to like one of the worst possible landing spots, a landing spot that devalues not only sharbon A but also Kenneth the Walker. I mean, this is just terrible. For fantasy. So I thought, if sharbon A had gone to one of these good landing spots, I might have put him ahead of Gibbs. I might have had him number two in one QB dynasty leagues behind only kind of.
Speaker 3: It was a trendy thing.
Speaker 1: I feel like right before the draft happened too, we didn't hear a lot about it, but I didn't talk to everybody before. But when I talked to my guys Eric Poton and John Lobb, they both had Charbonay ahead of Gibbs. Because Charbony is more complete for fantasy. I understand that, but I don't know Gibbs has got the.
Speaker 3: Means to me.
Speaker 2: Thorn Eystrom are own thorn Eistrom has sharbon A ranked ahead of Gibbs. So now I mean, I've almost got in super flex drafts, I've almost got sharbon Ay out of the first round. He's a one twelve for me, and I've actually right now I might change my mind on this, but as of now, I have in one spot behind Will Levis in a okay overall, I mean, just because of the premium placed on the quarterback position and charbon A, it's just it's hard to see light at the end of the tunnel for him, Like, especially when you're you know, you don't want to look too far into the future with running backs, bogs. I mean you you're more of a shape window Dynasty player anyway, Like I don't want to think about, like, you know, the value Charbona might have on his second contract if I'm investing in him for Dynasty and this first contract situation is terrible. I mean, Walker is a second year guy, and those guys are going to be shackled together for the next two or three years. It sucks.
Speaker 1: It's a good team move, Like if you're the if you're the Sea, if you're a Seahawks fan, you're like, of course, now we have two good running backs. But yeah, for fantasy, it's brutal. What do you think about just moving down? Let's talk about let's talk about.
Speaker 2: Oh change, Let's talk about h So you know, he's one of my favorite guys, and we were talking about this on the Discord thing on Friday about how I had read that a chain had had a visit with Miami and that Miami had shown interest. It's a good spot for him, man, I mean, like it is. It's funny and I heard one well regarded, widely known fantasy analyst talking about like his projection in year one for a Chane and I was shocked at how low the projection was. It was like seventeen catches, you know, like barely any use in the running game. Like, no, they didn't just bring a chain in to return kicks, you know, with the Day two pick, and dude, Raheem Mostert is thirty one and he's made out of you know, paper mache. Jeff Wilson, I mean, is like the walking definition of an average NFL running back, which is like I don't want to rip him. I mean like if you and there have been circumstances.
Speaker 3: These guys made it work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they made Jeff Wilson has had situations where he's been, you know, due to injury or whatever, the lead running back against an average defense. And heck, I mean I've I've ranked him as a running back one in weekly rankings in the right situation because he's decent, but he's not special, you know. And yeah, like those guys are going to have roles for sure if they're healthy. I like Selvon Akhmed, who I don't think is terrible. I mean, goodbye, Salvon, I mean a Chane is absolutely taking your job, and I think he's probably shoving Miles Gap out of the way too well.
Speaker 1: I think for me the reason why I really like this landing spot in Miami even though that people are going to look at it and go, well, three headed monster. Now, I think a change gets first run, don't you, Because he's explosive, he's slippery, and you know you would rather have your bigger backs running in the fourth quarter through arm tackles. Because eight Chanin's not running through our arm tackles. He'll break more than you would think for a smaller guy. But that's not his forte. His forte is to run past you because he has Olympic level speed, right, So I think you give him the ball first in Miami because if he makes an explosive player too, now, the defenses are gonna key on on him a little bit more. Maybe take a step or two close to the line and you have Tyreek Hill and Jalen.
Speaker 3: Waddle over the top to take advantage of that.
Speaker 1: Now, on the reverse of that, if you hit them early with the passes, now you give a Chanin a little bit more wiggle room. So I think by the end of the season, is the lead back here. I think you would agree with me too, righte.
Speaker 2: I do, well, I mean I think it's going to be a committee, Bogs, I really do.
Speaker 1: Like, I mean, well, it will be a committee, but I think he'll lead it by the end of the year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I think he'll lead it. But I think his usage is going to be tilted towards passing downs. Like I would expect that a chain is going to be averaging, you know, six to seven carries a game, but I think he's going to be averaging, you know, like four to five or six targets a game. And like, this is a dude who just get him ten touches and he's going to be fantasy relevant because he's going to hit some home runs and man, in this offense, like I just love that he is going to you know, this situation, Like it's a great Put him in an exciting, speed driven offense with a good play caller, and good things are going to happen. Like I'm really happy with this landing spot for him.
Speaker 1: And in a couple injuries and he's and he starts to get big volume and now.
Speaker 2: Where in your rookie yeah, we're really where's he in your rookie running back rankings? Bogs?
Speaker 3: Uh, he's uh, he's gonna be fourth for me.
Speaker 1: I got Beijean Jamier, Charbona and then a chain, so and I was not that high on him coming in either, because he's a smaller guy. And there are guys here that can tote the rock fifteen twenty times that did not go to situations where they will tote the rock fifteen twenty times and even in year one or two. So uh, you know, I just didn't like it. And those guys the other day too, guys here fits were Spears, Miller and Big Spy. Who out of that group, do you do you still like I feel like they all kind of took hits.
Speaker 2: I've got like, I don't think Spears took a hit. I had Spears ranked just ahead of a chain, right, and now I've still got Spears actually just ahead of a chain, which is weird that you've actually now got a chang higher than I ever rank. But I think it's a good landing spot for Spears.
Speaker 3: Window.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's all about the shorter window. And now we look at things.
Speaker 2: It just seems like Kamara might be reaching the end, we know he's probably going to serve a suspension. I think, you know Jamal Williams for you know, despite the seventeen touchdowns or whatever, I think it's just kind of a guy. So I think there's a path for Spears to be the lead guy in New Orleans. And that's just the thing, Like, I don't think a chain's ever going to have traditional lead back usage, and Spears I think has a chance to have that. That's pretty much the only reason why I have Spears ranked higher. You mentioned Miller. I'm intrigued by Miller right now. I've got him in super flex formats as like kind of a mid second round guy. And who's the other guy, Bigsby I just like I don't I don't love tank Bigsby Bugs, So I've.
Speaker 1: I understand that he kind of has a weird He seems almost like a tweiner right, Like he has some moves to stack, but he's big too, but he out muscles, He out maneuvers guys instead of out muscling them some times, which is kind of weird form man of his size. So he's he's an odd running back to kind of break down and watch.
Speaker 2: I feel like but and with etre Man, I mean, like he's not going to be a passing down guy at all, and you know Het still probably going to get some of the early down work.
Speaker 3: Sure, sure, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think this is like a switch off kind of a situation for these two guys, which.
Speaker 3: Is why like, it doesn't it doesn't kill Bigsby.
Speaker 1: To me, it actually probably hurts Etn more than anything, right, like, because Etn is a guy where you draft a guy like Bigsby to take some pressure off of et and you don't want him carrying the ball so many times because his first year in the NFL, we didn't get to see him because he broke his foot, right, So he's a little more fragile, just a smaller built guy than these other dudes. So yeah, I mean I've got so if my order as of right now would be driving a chain spears.
Speaker 3: Mill big speed. So we'll see. Let's go to the day.
Speaker 1: Two guys here fits, who do you like out of the group, because I'll tell you who I like. I like Evans and I like Brown Because of the situation after that, these guys in the bad situations, I kind of put them in the order I wanted to outside of McBride, I still have low because he's a seventh round pick. I mean, you don't play what you know, you don't perform well in camp as a seventh round pick, and you're out. So that's kind of you know, it's a stigma that goes on these guys. But I like Brown to Cincinnati because they might cut Joe Mixon and they don't have anybody else. And this guy has carried a gigantic workload at Illinois before, so we know he can do it. Zach Evans with the Rams should be there behind Acres, but Acres has been weird, so there's a little bit of that. I hate Eric Gray's landing spot, even though I like him to the Giants because Saquan is the guy there. Same thing with Evan Hole to the Colts and Israel Abanacanada is not a He's not a guy that you ever thought was gonna have twenty thirty carries, but now he's kind of nothing behind those top three guys with the Jets. McBride to Minnesota, Douce Fawn to Dallas is actually kind of okay. And I'm not the biggest fan of Chris Rodriguez. We had a couple other trickle in as we're doing this, Lou Nichols went to your Green Bay Packers, and I think there was one other running back late here that I'll figure out.
Speaker 3: But who do you like out of the day three guys?
Speaker 2: You said it Chase Brown him going to the Bengals where he has, you know, might have a shot to be a lead guy. It's pretty good. Like I did not hate the Evan Hull landing spot Bogs. I didn't because like, just he's going to be a third down back and that's what he was always going to be. And I think that, you know, even though they're gonna play Jonathan Taylor on non obvious passing downs, on obvious passing downs, Hull is going to be the guy. And like it's not that you know, they're making it a MIDI, but I mean when Jonathan Taylor was that Wisconsin, Dara Gumbo Walle was like the third down back. They had to spare Taylor somewhere because he was getting thirty carries a game. Like if they played him on third downs too, the guy would have like been, you know, exhausted. So I think there's like room and then he's kind of an insurance policy, Like I think he could be an early down guy in a pinch if you know, Taylor got nicked up or something. So like, I'm not bummed that Hall went there, Not bummed like I am with Abana Kanda, who is just like you know, at the bottom of a loaded depth chart.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 1: I mean it's with Hull and even Gray, it's like, okay, well, at least they're too anything happens, They're definitely two.
Speaker 3: So I'm with you on Banacanda. Who knows?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and really, I mean, I don't know who else we have to talk about. Man, Like I'm okay with Bigsby, I'm okay with Roshan, Like, you know, Roshan will be part of it committee most likely, so I don't mind him as he.
Speaker 3: Can at least earn a role.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I could still see taking him in the back end of the second round of one QB League perhaps.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it. I'm just getting depressed with these running back spots bogs. So let's let's talk about the wide receivers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's go. And you know it's an argument for you and I at the top. I like Addison, you like JSN but I nothing changed for us after where they're landing spot because I had Addison at one anyway, and you had JSN at one, So none of that switches for us.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about beyond those guys. Quentin Johnston going.
Speaker 1: To the Chargers, all right, say Flowers going to Baltimore. Throw the ball that much?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: After that, we didn't have, you know, hardly any guys on the second day, no one you'd expect. Jalen Hi went to the Giants, Josh Downs to the Colts, Staden Reid to the Packers, Rashid Rice to Kansas City, Johnson Mingo to Carolina Center, Tillman to Cleveland, Mimes to Denver, was weird Nate tank Dell to Houston, third rounder Michael Wilson to Arizona. So those are your day two guys and day one guys. I mean, Quentin Johnson, Verse Flowers, where are you going there?
Speaker 2: Fits, I've been I've been really torn on this man, and I've I've toggled them back and forth. As of now, I've got Ja Flowers one spot ahead of Quentin Johnston, and I'm not sure I'm going to keep it that way. Honestly. I mean I've I'll be honest, we talked about this a little before the show. I've still got JSN as my number one, and I'm not gonna waiver on that, but you could pretty much talk me into ordering the other three guys anywhich I mean clearly. You know you like Addison uh the most out of Addison Flowers in Johnston. I agree. I've got why margin, I've got Addison number I've got Addison number two behind JSN. But Flowers versus versus Johnston is like a debate for me. And I've got all those guys in super flex drafts. I've got them from what sixth overall to ninth overall, like all in a row.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I haven't put together my overall yet, but just in terms of the position, yeah, Addison for me, JSN is two, and to me, they're like their own tier.
Speaker 3: I have Quinn Johnson over z A.
Speaker 1: Flowers just for the simple fact of I think that Justin Herbert's going to throw the ball more than Lamar Jackson is over their careers, right, So yeah, Keenan Allen's not long for the NFL, maybe two more years. Mike Williams seems like he might be cooked with LA after this season, so Johnson moves into a premium roll next year. Zay Flowers could be the number one this year, but that's a run first team. So and I know that our boyd bro on the on the discord talked about how Todd Monkin's coming in and he likes a quick pace, which may be more plays, but doesn't mean they're all going to be passing play, especially if they're winning at the end. Those are going to be run plays for the Ravens. So we'll see what happens there.
Speaker 2: Let me give you, let me give you my five through ten and you can give me and I'll just do a quick comment on each guy and you can give me your tags. All right. So at five, I've I've actually got and now so after number four, I've got Quentin Johnston at number nine overall and super flex. It goes all the way down to nineteen overall, where I've got Josh Downs. Okay, you know, good landing spot. I think with Indy he's going to walk right in and be the throw Isaiah Mackenzie aside to be the slot receiver in Indy, you know, for Anthony Richardson eventually, So yeah, I just like I like Downs. I think he's a pretty high floor prospect, like a Jamison Crowder. Plus I I've got him at six, so I have one guy higher than Down. I mean, I liked Mingo a lot coming in. I sort of suspected he was going to go a lot earlier than people thought. And I I don't hate the landing spot. So I've got him at wide receiver six.
Speaker 1: Uh, I'll just throw out, I've got Mingo at nine.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, See, I like him more than a lot. Like he's just so physical after the catch, and just like I like how his game is. I think he's kind of a poor man's and Kwan.
Speaker 3: Bolden, I I I understand it.
Speaker 1: I you know, it's just they have feeling, they have shark and then so Mingo this year is probably gonna be your.
Speaker 2: Third is dust? All right? So wide receiver just this age just over here, Wide receiver seven, Marvin Mims. Yes, that was weird, but we know, like you know, there were rumors all off season that Denver was trying to trade either you know, Jerry Judy or Courtland Sutton and going to Sean Payton offense, and like the guy was a playmaker. I was sort of a little bit on the fence with him, but I was encouraged by the draft.
Speaker 3: Capital He's not in my top ten.
Speaker 1: And that's not Oklahoma hate, that's not Marvin Mims hate.
Speaker 3: That is situational hate. I despise this landing.
Speaker 1: Spot because, yeah, they talked about how they wanted to trade Judy or Sutton, but they didn't do it. I mean, Sutton is signed for a while. It's gonna be hard to trade him, so they're gonna have to cut him if they want to do anything there, and he's Judy is the better of those two, so I think they're going to be there for a while. So Mims to me is third. Also, Tim Patrick is coming back off his ACL. They signed Marquez Callaway, they signed LJ.
Speaker 3: Humphrey.
Speaker 1: You know, they trade for Adam Troutman today, like they're trying to put the Saints two point zero together over there.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's happening. So I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's just there's to me, there's too much traffic, and there's a lot with Sean Payton, there's a lot of specialized roles in that offense, and I'm afraid of him. Getting caught in a specialized role and not having not being in every snap wide receiver, which is what we want to see him. If I knew he's gonna have that, I'd have him way higher. But yeah, he's eleven for me, So just slightly outside of my top ten.
Speaker 2: There. Number eight for me is Rashi Rice obviously the so eight. Uh yeah, so he's eight going to Kansas City. I mean we have to like that, right, And I do have some reservations about Rice being sort of a yeah, I mean like a contested catch artist. That's not like, uh, that's not like a fool proof path to NFL stardom, you know. And and yeah, and only one year of really premium production, although it was a heck of a year for him in his final season at SMU.
Speaker 1: And then he's a great player, and I like, just you don't have to be a contested catch guy when you have Patrick Mahomes throwing the ball to you. So that's why I'm higher on him than a couple of those other guys. So because because of the quarterback so and they needed a size guy because MVS didn't put it together.
Speaker 2: So and then I'm gonna go nine and ten with the two Tennessee guys Hyatt and then Tilman. I just I don't like the landing spot for Tillman man Cleveland and.
Speaker 3: Then uh too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just like you're behind Amari Cooper, Donovan, people's Jone Jones and Elijah Moore. That's kind of tough. So and by the way, the guy who like I didn't really have that much of my radar, he might have been like my wide receiver eighteen pre draft or something. And now I'm really intrigued by is Michael Wilson. We know we couldn't stay healthy. That was a big issue. This guy has been like he's had two Jones fractures in his foot like that. You know, maybe he's basically Michael Thomas coming into the league with all these foot problems and then like he is twenty twenty two season ended after six games due to an undisclosed injury and bugs. I like tried looking for this injury everywhere and it was not reported what it was. So like, yeah, but this dude is like I mean, he is a max effort guy and like really devoted to his craft. Like if he can stay healthy and going to a team where there are going to be targets available, assuming they get rid of DeAndre Hopkins as they want to do. Just a really intriguing guy, and I think he'll be able to get him in like the third round of drafts.
Speaker 1: It's a fascinating spot for I mean a fascinating spot for him to go to Arizona, right because like you said, yeah, Hopkins wasn't traded during the draft. Probably gonna get traded, you'd hope before the season starts. But still, Marky's Brown, Greg Geors was so good there last year. I think he'll prove himself. Rondel Moore, I don't know about Rondell Moore, will see what happens with him.
Speaker 3: So Wilson I have.
Speaker 1: I have him at I think twelve because the draft capital I mean said taking day two, which was weird, but I mean that says something, you know, it's kind of a qruch argument to depend on that specifically, that kind of says something.
Speaker 3: I got high at five. I love the landing spot.
Speaker 1: I love the landing spot because I just think about the middle of that field. Right, you have Hyatt playing in the slot, you have Darren Waller inline, and you have Saquon coming out of the backfield. Like you know, if he gets one on one on a slower corner, he is going to dust that guy. So I am excited about the big play potential for Jalen Hyatt. And I'm with you. I've got Tilman down at ten because I hate the landing spot because it's going to be DPJ versus Tilman, and DPJ is a crusty vet, so it maybe take Tilman a little bit to beat him in practice and stuff and really earn that role. Now you're learning from Amari Cooper and DPJS, a couple size guys. Great to get there and learn from those guys. But I don't know weird landing spot you like Michael Wilson, I tell you the landing spots I like for some of these guys. I like Dell in Houston. There's opportunity there. I like Kyshan but in New England. You know, once you're in New England, who cares where you were drafted? You're there, right so draft capital doesn't really matter to them, So I like that spot. I like Xavier Hutchinson in Houston too, Like we said, opportunity. Trey Palmer in Tampa Bay is nice and I think at Perry in New Orleans is pretty nice.
Speaker 3: The rest of it.
Speaker 2: I mean, some of those guys are late. Like I'm intrigued by guys like Hutchinson and at Perry, but they went just so late that the you know, the you could get cut. Yeah, the the actuarial tables on those guys are not too promising just with I don't know, it's just like you get drafted that late, your odds aren't that great. Dell. I mean I was just kind of out on Dell when he did not light I told you I thought his forty time at the combine at his size was almost disqualifying. So yeah, that's we're gonna have to agree to disagree on that one. Bogs. And I'm very intrigued by Booty also, like I yeah, dude, if he can recapture what he showed us at the end of that twenty twenty freshman year, when he ended with three straight one hundred yard games, including a three hundred and eight yard game against Old Miss, and then was lighting it up as a sophomore in the first six games before he you know, had a season ending injury. Like what, I'm not going to ding the guy too much. For not being able to get along with Brian Kelly, who I despise myself. So you know, I know there were character questions, but man if I Belichick drafted him, like, yeah, that's pretty reassuring, man like for for well.
Speaker 1: We'll find out quickly, that's for sure, because if he comes in with all kinds of attitude, Belichick will just cut him and you know not, Look, okay, we wasted a pick, we acquired way more right.
Speaker 3: We're fine.
Speaker 1: We take shots in New England, so that's fine real quick on excuse me on tight ends here, FITZI I mean good landing spots for the top guys here, Kincaid, mayor Laporta all great. I question your packers because I love Musgrave, but they drafted Musgrave and Tucker Craft.
Speaker 3: I don't like that because it feels.
Speaker 1: Very Baltimore Ravens when they took hayden Hurst early and then took Mark Andrews later. One of these guys can block one of them can't. So I feel like Musgrave might get hayden Hurst here. Hayden hursted, I guess would be the word, because Tucker Craft is now your big slock guy and Musgrave is going to inline block, so it might be on the field more but might not see as many targets as craft. So that was kind of my big thing with the tight ends. I mean, Darnold Washington I love in Pittsburgh, but for fantasy, especially with the knee. The rest of these guys are all kind of you know, they're late, late picks, even in tight end premium probably for most of them. So your quick thoughts on the tight ends before you know.
Speaker 2: I'm a Jake Ferguson truther, but I am sort of interrued by Luke's schoon Maker going to the Cowboys because we talked him out.
Speaker 3: Kind of like the better version of Ferguson.
Speaker 2: I maybe, yeah, And Matt Waldman loves schoon Maker, so I mean he could be a sleeper for sure, someone to consider. I agree with you on maybe it's just because Musgrave had the injury issues in college that they felt like they couldn't put all their eggs in the Musgrave basket, because I mean that basket is barren for the packers at tight end. So they did need a draft too, and they got two good ones, so I don't have a big issue with it, you know, Like I still like Mayor. I think, you know, the lower draft bull knocks him down a bit. But Boggs, let's let's good and you know Laporta. I know Thor was delighted to see Laporta get that sort of draft capital. And now, I mean he has a chance to be a pretty significant contributor right away with that Jamison Williams six game suspension sort of maybe ramping up Laporta's target count right away. So we like that. Boggs, let's go out by talking about how early Dalton Kincaid should be drafted in rookie drafts.
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: For me, I think k Kinkaid can go as early. And we're talking, are we doing super flex one QB?
Speaker 2: Let's say superflex?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you have the top three qbs Bijeon Gibbs. I still think I take Sharbona ahead of him. I take Addison, JSN, Quentin and Zay ahead of him, and then Kinkaid.
Speaker 2: I'm taking him ahead of sharbon A right now. I've got him number ten overall, behind the right behind the first round receivers. So I guess that means I would take him what seventh overall? You know, one QB seventh overall, and I almost think that's being conservative man.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't hate it, but but I don't think the Dawson Knox completely goes away. That's my one little tiny issue with Kincaid is that I don't think that Knox just falls off the planet. Great that Buffalo didn't draft another wide out right, They're gonna try Khalil Shakir. I guess so I like that because Gave Davis was not good. Yeah, yeah, we like yes.
Speaker 2: Man he is. You know, he's going to be the new and improved Isaiah mackenzie.
Speaker 1: Right, And there's there's a ton of guys that actually ended up with a better spot post draft and pre draft that are already on rosters because the teams didn't take someone in front of them, so they're getting a shot like Khalos Shakir. So uh interesting there, But that is going to wrap it up for us today on the Fantasy Pros Dynasty Podcast. Remember please, if you guys like what we're doing here, just subscribe, Just drop us a like, leave a comment, subscribe to our content. Click the bill to get notified on all of our latest podcast, livestream, short videos, anything that we have coming out. Please do that follow us on Twitter at Bogman Sports, for myself at fits Underscore FF for Pat, and we will see you guys later this week.
Speaker 3: Think It Easy, everybody.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Dynasty Football podcast. Follow us on Twitter and Instagram at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros