Speaker 1: Welcome back to the Fantasy Pros Dynasty Fantasy Football Podcast. I'm your host, Scott Bogmin. Follow me on the Twitter at Bogman Sports. I'm joined as always by Pat Fitzmorris at FITS Underscore ff on the Twitter Machine FITSI.
Speaker 2: It's the Hater episode we got.
Speaker 1: We're gonna talk about fifteen players that we would like to avoid in your dynasty drafts, maybe trade them off if you have already done your draft. Do you enjoyed this one or do you enjoy the positivity more?
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 3: Oh? I love this one, Bogs. I'm full of rage. I've been drinking extra coffee this morning. I'm ready to just tear some guys to shreds. No, I mean, like it's not necessarily guys we hate and think are all trash, you know, But like we're also not just going to tell you the obvious things we're not going to give you, you know, sell Allen Robinson, Like you don't need to hear that. We're gonna like these are guys that some people might like in dynasty less. Yeah, this is this is more us throwing cold water on some people's hopes and dreams.
Speaker 1: Right exactly, So you know. I mean, look, I've got a Sooner in here to start with. So I know everyone is gonna say all the Texas guy not liking the Sooner, but.
Speaker 2: It is a guy that I've stuck my neck out before here.
Speaker 3: Fits is this gonna be all Sooners and Aggies and Baltimore Ravens for you? Like all the guys?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I actually do have a couple of Ravens, but but uh yeah, yeah I don't. I don't know, Oh I do have No, I don't have any Aggies. I don't think, so I'd have to double check my list here. But let's start. Let's start at the quarterback position and get into the Sooner that I'm going to say that maybe you should avoid, maybe look to trade. And it's funny I'm saying this fits even though I am higher than ECR four dynasty on him. It's just Kyler Murray to me is a guy that I feel like you can move on from, and in super flex leagues, it's gonna be tough that he obviously provides a lot of rushing upside, the Cliff Kingsbury offense was great, you know, very open, very throw heavy, all that stuff for him, spread it out so he has more lanes to run. But a couple of things happened here. Number one, we heard the questionable stuff about his work ethic, right, like sure everyone now makes the call of duty jokes and all that stuff, But I mean that's a little weird. So that was like kind of hint number one to me that maybe Kyler Murray was going on a downhill track. Then he of course injured his knee. He's coming off ACL surgery in this offseason. I know that, you know, they want him to be ready for week one, but that is a tall task for him to you know, live up to to be back immediately. I don't think he's gonna be back week one. I think you have expressed your concerns about that as well. Two fits and the strike for me is that this offense should slow down. You have Gannon coming over from Philly, a defensive coordinator who is probably going to want to slow that offense down a little bit, run the ball a little bit more, especially with a horrid defense. I mean, the Cardinals in the Rams are gonna have some bad defense in the West this year for the NFC, and you know you want to keep your bad defense on the sideline and gassed up, So you slog a little bit on offense, you let the play clock run down, you run the ball a little bit more. Plus coming off a knee surgery, I think that rushing upside for this season is going to be at least significantly lowered. If not, you know, just gone out right.
Speaker 2: So you know.
Speaker 1: Also, Kyler Murray has a baseball career to fall back on, and he's only twenty seven. So if he decides that he doesn't want to do this and he doesn't want to work as hard as you have do to be a quarterback in the NFL, he could go start his career Tim Tebow style in baseball. So there's just too many outs for Kyler Murray for me to really trust him moving forward from this point. Great talent I worked with Cliff Kingsbury. I just I'm afraid of him kind of sinking like a stone. What do you think of Kyler Murray?
Speaker 2: FITZI?
Speaker 3: So it's interesting, Boggs. I mean, I do think his career is sort of at a crossroads right now, and like you, I'm very pessimistic that he is back in time for Week one. I mean, he tore his acl I believe it was Week fourteen, so that would be a pretty aggressive timeline to get him back. Plus, I don't think the Cardinals have any aspirations of going to the super Bowl this year, you know, so like there's really gonna be.
Speaker 2: No need to rush.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if they do indeed view him as their you know, quarterback of the future, and like they've now made a commitment to him, it looks like he's going to be there's really no need to bring him back aggressively this year because this is a building team, like what they did in the draft to maybe set the you know, set themselves up for the future, but clearly they're not in it to win it this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But where I'm going to push back on you a bit, Bogs, Well, first of all, on the on the bad defense thing. I mean, like maybe you want to run the ball, but like we know that's not going to be possible. They're just the game. Yeah, the game scripts are just not going to be favorable. And if anything, that could maybe fuel some like big spike games for Kyler. And I mean, speaking of spike games, Bogs, this dude's had a lot of them, I mean, and I've I've like my most important dynasty league. We did the startup in twenty twenty and I got Kyler. I think Kyler was my first round pick. Like he's been really good, man. He's when he's been healthy, he is piled on the points. And there were even these games last season where he would be like slogging along at halftime. He'd be like five to eleven pass five to eleven, passing for like sixty two yards, barely anything on the ground. You're like, oh, man, Kyler is just having a rough week. And then all of a sudden you turn around and he's got like twenty three fantasy points. Like these big second halfs like this dude can really pile up the points in a hurry. Like now, is he the equal? Is he as good a real life quarterback as fantasy quarterback? Maybe not? And I know, you know, like my good friend's brother in law is a Cardinal season ticket holder and he can't stand Kyler like he wants them. He wants the Kyler Murray to be over Kyler Murray era to be over yesterday. So but man, like for fantasy, I'm not.
Speaker 2: A smaller guy.
Speaker 1: Too, though coming off the knee injury fits like you better not hang him out to dry back there too many times, right because those quarterbacks take big hits and that offensive line is still you know, I was probably middle of the road.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I.
Speaker 3: Do feel like the price has come down on him a little bit in Dynasty, So right now, I'm kind of leaning more towards fairly price than overvalued. But you do make some good points. I totally understand where you're coming from.
Speaker 2: That is fair.
Speaker 1: The next one is, you know, we told you we're not going to give you obvious ones, and this one is a little obvious for me. I'm gonna say Tua, and I love Tua as a talent, but obviously with him going out so many times with the concussions last year, I mean, he had to this offse. He's working with a jiu jitsu specialist to learn how to fall properly so he doesn't bang his head on the ground like he did last year. I mean, you know, the writing is on the wall here for his career to be over fairly quickly. Great talent averaged over twenty points per game last season, So he has Tyreeki as Jalen Waddle. There's tons and tons of talent in Miami. Around him too. Great system for a quarterback, but it just boils down to the health concerns long term. So for right now, I would say, you hold on to him, let him play a couple of weeks of the season, get those impressive numbers up again, and then trade him at his peak if you can.
Speaker 2: That would be my suggestion with Tua.
Speaker 1: But I would I would try to get out from under this guy if I could at this point and take someone younger, you know, get a rookie QB wait for one of those guys coming out next year as well. I just I have real concerns in my heart for Tua. I hope he plays fifteen years, but I do not expect him to last very much longer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, mixed feelings here too, Bogs. And it seems like you're really picking on that favorite dynasty team of mine because my top two quarterbacks are Kyler Murray and two a tongue of my law.
Speaker 2: I just looked at your roster fits and this went down it so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I totally understand the health concerns. I mean, like multiple brain injuries, like he's he's at risk, like he's at greater risk than other players, No question, about that, and it's it's worrisome to know that his career be over with the snappier fingers, you know, like it could happen really quickly. On the other hand, I mean, we did see last year that two is actually a pretty good quarterback, you know, like quarterback. Yeah, and there were there were questions about it last year. You know, there were definitely people lined up on either side of the TUA debates. Uh, you know, ready to talk about his merits just as a player alone. And I think last year he proved that he's pretty good man. Uh, you know, Plus having Tyreek Hill and Jalen Waddell at his disposal.
Speaker 2: Not at all bad definitely helps.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So uh, we'll see if the jiu jitsu specialist helps. Maybe you should spend some time with like some w w E trainers too. If he goes to goes up to Buffalo and like a defensive tackle tries to put him through a table, yeah he'll be able to take yes, exactly.
Speaker 2: So him in one of those hardcore matches, for sure.
Speaker 3: Risky, risky, without question, bogs you know, but it is there's there's reward there too. So it's it's all how you calibrate the risk and reward, whether you think where he is currently going at startups, where you think his trade price currently is, whether you think that's reasonable or not. And I can understand just like wanting no part of tu.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you could trade him now and he could play for a long time, and you could you know, look look like a dummy. I mean that that is within the realm of possibilities, right, But I just with all those brain injuries, like you said, I mean, these guys, you know, they want to remember their name at the end of the day. And Tua would have a great career in broadcasting or as a coach, like whatever he wants to do beyond playing in the NFL. I think he's gonna be great at anyway. So he doesn't. You know, some guys need the NFL, they don't have a lot of other options.
Speaker 2: Tua is not one of those guys. Very smart could do a lot of other things.
Speaker 1: So before we get to your quarterback, because I believe you only have one fit set, I got to tell you that we got the winner of our one year Fantasy Pro premium subscription giveaway.
Speaker 2: It's war Zander.
Speaker 1: Please get in touch with our customer support agents at mail bag at fantasypros dot com with proof of your subscription to the Fantasy Pros YouTube channel and your current Fantasypros dot com use your name if you haven't already, and we will get that upgrade process for you as soon as possible. Again, the winner is war Zander. Congratulations and remember we're gonna be doing the same thing this month. Subscribe to our Fantasy Pros YouTube channel comment below the video because when you do, you could win a free FRAE upgrade to Fantasy Pros Premium.
Speaker 2: Just like Warxander.
Speaker 1: Whether you're looking for custom mock draft, salary, cap tools, in depth analysis of your fantasy performance, Fantasy Pros Premium has the tools to help you win unlock the most powerful fantasy tools in the industry. If you don't want to wait for the giveaway, sign up today at fantasypros dot com, slash Premium and start playing smarter, not harder. All right, Fitzy, I gave you two qbs. I think you only have one. Who is your QB?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 3: All right, Bogs, I'm just gonna warn you I'm coming in hot here, So yeah, hot takes coming justin Herbert and yeah. So, just to reiterate as I said in the opening, you know this is not to say that Justin Herbert sucks. He clearly does not suck. And you know I would love to have him as my quarterback. I think most fans would love to have him as their quarterback. There aren't too many guys who are an upgrade on Justin Herbert in real life. Where I have an issue with him is that I routinely see him going fourth, fifth, sixth in dynasty startups right now, fifth. Yeah, I've got him ranked quarterback eight, and in addition to seven other quarterbacks, I would also take Justin Jefferson er Jamar Chase ahead of him in startups. So I would take him no earlier than tenth in a startup, but you know he often goes in the top half of the first round. I guess my issue with him is that, you know, he was amazing as a rookie, twenty two point nine fantasy points a game up to it to twenty three point three in year two. Last year he kind of cratered a bit. Seventeen points a game was the quarterback eleven for fantasy scoring. Now, you could definitely blame his lackluster season on Joe Lombardi. I think the Charger offense got a little stale with Lombardi as the OC. And now maybe that Kellen Moore is there, he's gonna change things a bit. You could also blame it on injury for sure, because Herbert had that what was it rib cartilage fracture that yeah, against the Chiefs, and he gutted it out through that back.
Speaker 2: He needed to leave that game, yeah.
Speaker 3: And probably miss a couple of weeks afterwards, but he did not. He stayed in the game and he toughed it out. So that may well have hindered his effectiveness and his willingness to run, because like after in year one he had two hundred and thirty four rushing yards five touchdown runs. Your two three hundred and two rushing yards, three touchdown runs. Last year just a hundred and forty seven rushing yards, no touchdown runs. So he really added nothing as a runner last year. And his passing numbers kind of dropped off too. He like hit a career low six point nine yards per attempt. His touchdown percentage was the lowest of his career. He only threw twenty five touchdowns. His sack rate was the highest of his career five point two percent. Like, maybe that's just a dip and we see him rebound. Maybe the injury bothered him for more this season that we thought. But I like, I just don't think that Herbert is like truly a running QB. I think he's just kind of a you know, like the rushing is gravy with him, kind of the way it is with Joe Burrow. But I don't think he's on Burrow's level as a passer. I just don't. And I can't see taking Herbert ahead of elite runners like Lamar Jackson or Justin Fields. And yeah, like maybe those guys have like shorter periods of relevance where you know they're not running like that at age thirty four or whatever, but like the impact you get now while they are running is just so substantial. I'm also not taking Herbert ahead of Trevor Lawrence no way, man. I just feel like Lawrence is a much higher upside. So I just think he's basically a little overpriced in startups. And if you're picking middle of the first round, I would implore you to consider someone other than Justin Herbert in the five hole six hole, seven hole.
Speaker 1: I want to push back on you a little bit here, Fitz, because I like Herbert, but I also have him as QB eight, and I have all those guys ahead of him that you just mentioned just off the cuff. I have Lawrence Fields, Burrow Lamar all ahead of him. I think the top three are kind of obvious with Mahomes, Allen and Hurts. Right, So moving beyond those guys, you know, Herbert is ranked as high as four, I believe in a lot in his ECR currently is five, as we mention, But you and I both have him at eight, So I don't have.
Speaker 2: A lot of disagreement here.
Speaker 1: I agree with you, and I think it's one of those things where you know, and this is a little bit of my concern with Kyler Murray with a new coaching staff coming over as well, you know, and maybe you know, coming from Philly, they wouldn't know this because Hurts ran so much last year. But a lot of times you get a coach in there or the QB gets hurt like Herbert did on Thursday Night Football, and they say, all right, well we're done with that, right, We're going to keep our you know, our franchise QB on the field, so we're not going to run him anymore. And maybe for the Chargers it was just at the end of the year because he already had the rib injury. But you always have to consider that at some point in their career they're gonna quit running and they're you know, it's gonna be taken away from them, unless they're Mike vick Er, Lamar Jackson, like, those guys will always run.
Speaker 2: So I'm with you. Ready to go to some running backs here?
Speaker 3: Sure, I'll add one last thing about Herbert. I will say it's nice that the Chargers seem committed to like building around him and giving him the optimal set up, you know, getting Rashawn Slater in the first round two years ago, getting Quinton Johnston, like even though they've got two pretty good starting receivers and a decent third one in Josh Palmer, but you know, they just throw another log on the fire at wide receiver this year. So I like that they're trying to set him up for success. I just worry that, you know that while he's an above average passer, I don't know if he's a great passer, and I don't know if he's a good enough runner to really move the needle in fantasy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, it's he definitely has an arm, Like we know that he throws just rainbows, you know, so he's got a hose. But you know, there's a difference between a thrower and a guy with an arm, you know, a passer and a guy with an arm.
Speaker 2: He can throw.
Speaker 1: The passing is you know, could be a little bit worse than we give him credit for. All Right, I'm going to go to running back here, and look, you criticize me. I already have a sooner. How about a raven in here? And it's not that I disliked this guy. I like JK. Dobbins a lot.
Speaker 2: But JK.
Speaker 1: Dobbins has only had fifteen touches in his career four times, more than fifteen touches four times in his career. He's missed more games than he's played in his first three seasons because he missed all of twenty twenty one with the ACL surgery and then came back too early last year and had to go back on the injured list after that. So he also doesn't catch the football. He's twenty five catches over his three seasons. And the Ravens they're gonna move to a different offense. We've got Todd Monkin coming over from Georgia, and they have always used multiple backs at Georgia. I think we're gonna see a lot of that from Baltimore. They like us Edwards. I think the good thing for Dobbins this year is that the Ravens didn't go out and add another running back. It's just him and Edwards. Lamar is back, though, and Lamar is going to be your number one option on this offense. Plus they added obij's A Flowers. Bateman is going to be a little more healthy. You know. Mark Andrews was banged up after I believe it was like Week ten or eleven last year with the knee and the shoulder.
Speaker 2: For the rest of the season. So I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm just not a big Dobbins guy when it comes to fantasy. I would love to see him go to a different team where they would pass the ball to him, where he could be the primary number one if he does prove that he's healthy, and he could still be that with Baltimore. But I don't know. I just think we've seen this for three years. Running backs careers in the NFL are short. He's already had a major injury, and right now in ECR, Dobbins sits at sixteen and I have him in i AM ten spots a low than that. I got him at twenty six among Dynasty Arbeans. So your thoughts on JK.
Speaker 3: Dobbins totally agree with you, Bogs. First of all, Like I'm concerned about the running backs who come off multiple ligament tears in their knees, like that's that's a hard thing to do. It's one thing for Breeze Hall to come back from just a torn ACL, Like you know, I'm not too worried about those guys, as long as the recovery period is sufficient. But you know, so he tore his ACL, LCL and meniscus in the twenty twenty one preseason. You know, comes back in Week three of last year, seemed to be like limping, like, didn't look like himself, was used kind of sparingly, didn't really do much. Then he goes back on the injured list, as you mentioned, missus six games. But maybe it was good, Like he got his knee scope to get the scar tissue broken up and came back and looked more like the JK. Dobbins we had seen before, So maybe this is behind him, but you know, with an injury like that, it's possible, like that could be a career shortener. You know, I don't expect to see Dobbins necessarily, you know, lasting into his thirties, which is fine. I mean we're playing the short game with running backs, granted, but the big thing bogs and you mentioned it. The dude just doesn't catch passes. And you know most Dynasty leagues are full point PPR, so it's hard for him to really, you know, raise that ceiling all that high when he's not going to catch passes, and you know, like it's it's not the Greg Roman Caveman offense anymore. You know, Todd Munkin might not be Bill Walsh when it comes to play calling, but he's definitely going to pass more than Greg Roman used to. And we know Lamar likes to call his own number near the goal line like he always has, So.
Speaker 1: And Andrews is down there, and you know Bateman and Obj could be red zone guys. So Isaiah likely is an enormous target down there too, so they just got options as well. So yeah, I'm out on Dobbins and it feels like you are to my second RB here, uh FITZI maybe you'll disagree with this one.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say Rashad White.
Speaker 1: And to me, it's not so much that I dislike Rashad White or his talent, but I do think that he could be at peak value right now because let me just ask you this fits. How much does his value lower if the Bucks go out and sign like Zeke right now right? It cuts his value pretty close to half, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean Zeke Dalvin Cook. Like I don't know if the I was gonna say, I don't know if the door is closed completely on Leonard Fournette coming back. So yeah, there's some you know, like the game of musical chairs are running back. The music hasn't stopped yet, and it's it's very possible, like you know, Tampa, there are only so many possible landing spots here, Like you know, someone could go to Minnesota if Cook doesn't go there, someone could go to Tampa, someone could go to Miami, like there are a couple other you know, maybe Denver a few spots, but like Rashad White, like his status is definitely up in the air and could be he could be a peak value right now in advance of the Buccaneers possibly bringing someone else in. But I do love the guy Bogs, Like, if you've got other do you have any other issues with him other than the possible addition of.
Speaker 1: I think that's the biggest thing for me. And you know, like he's big, he's fast, he can catch the ball real well. I just don't know if he blends it all together to be a guy that can be a twenty plus touch player in the NFL. Right and right now it looks great because his backups are Chase Edmonds, who you know, I would not be surprised if he was cut before the season started, Keishaan Vaughan, who has kind of proven that he is not the guy that we thought he was, and then a Udfa and Sean Tucker. So I feel that it's almost guaranteed that the Bucks, you know, doesn't have to be one of those primo guys, one of those top guys, but just bring in someone that is a rock, you know, that that can you know, carry between the tackles and stuff and give Rashad White a breather because they don't have that on the roster currently. Unless Sean Tucker proves that he can do it, because Vaughn, to me, has proven that he can't.
Speaker 2: And Chase Edmonds is a receiving back.
Speaker 1: He is a Geo Bernard clone, you know, little guy, So I don't think he's gonna be doing a lot of running between the tackles. So I feel that it's almost guaranteed that they bring somebody else in unless Tucker just looks real good. So for me, it's right now, trade him at his starter's value, or if they don't get somebody going in the season, I think i'd move off from him before the season is out for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the reason I really can't get on board Bogs, I do understand that. But like even if they did bring in Zeke, who you know, might be cooked anyway, or you know, Dalvin Cook who probably isn't cooked so to speak, but like could get hurt at any time and is getting older. Like, I just think White is a pretty good player, and we saw that he was able to sort of force a timeshare with Leonard Fournette, who, like the Bucks, had been really comfortable using you know, even though like not a super efficient runner or pass catcher, but the Bucks were clearly used, comfortable using him and using him a lot during the Tom Brady era. But then this rookie comes in and immediately forces like a fifty to fifty time share. And this was after we saw the Bucks like you know, give lip service to playing Ronald Jones, and you know, we never saw Key Shaan Vaughn get any traction. And part of it was because they had Tom Brady at quarterback and like you know, they had to have a decent pass blocker there. They couldn't let Brady get killed. The guy was a statue late in his career.
Speaker 1: And if Kyle Treusk gets this job, FITZI, he is exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: But that's the thing Box, I mean, like Rashad White was really NFL ready, uh coming out of ASU, because this dude can block, pass block and he can catch passes like he's he's good at those things.
Speaker 1: I think he's better in that role like to me, like so, I think he still holds value, but I think his value moves down because if you bring in Zeke, Zeke is between the tackles.
Speaker 2: If you bring in Dalvin Cook, I mean White goes to the bench.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's fair. I mean it's a mistake to look at him as another Nase Harris type or guy. I agree, Like his best role is probably like, you know, a little bit of the early down work and then plays on passing downs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what running backs do you have here?
Speaker 3: Fits, I've just got one more box, and you know I'm gonna pick on my own green bit packers. It's Aj Dillon. Like, I just Dylan does not contribute that much as a pass catcher, even though he's shown surprising efficiency there, or at least he did a couple of years ago. He's just not going to be a heavy contributor as a pass catcher, and he doesn't have the early down work to himself either. Obviously with Aaron Jones. I mean maybe one day after he's decoupled from Aaron Jones, like maybe Dylan becomes the primary early down back somewhere. But like, we haven't really seen too many signs that he's a special guy. And I know we want to love those big backs, bogs. Dylan is two forty seven, and you know, going back to Earl Campbell, Craig Ironhead, Hayward, Mike Alstott, we love those guys who can run people over, and Dylan is like huge, you know, I mean, look at the quads on that guy. But you know, like he's he's topped a thousand yards from scrimmage once. Uh, he's averaged one point eight targets a game over his career. You know, like, I don't really see a lot of upside here. And his ECR I think puts him as like a mid range running back three. I've been more as like a mid range running back four. I think he's like a depth piece and not really like a guy who can potentially be a long term starter for your dynasty team.
Speaker 1: I think I have to agree with you finally on AJ Dillon. Here fits And the main thing to me is that the really the thing that hurts my soul watching AJ Dillon is knowing that at Boston College, this dude was everything. I mean, they were giving him the Derrick Henry treatment, so you know, he was the whole offense.
Speaker 2: He was everything.
Speaker 1: Opposing defenses knew what was coming and they still could not stop AJ Dillon. So to see that at Boston College, a power five team in college, and to see him get drafted with Aaron Jones, that kind of, you know, knocked some of the wind out of my sales immediately, and then when they extended Aaron Jones, I was like, oh lord, another knock to AJ Dillon's long term value. And like you said, not a pass catcher, right, Aaron Jones is the main pass catcher. Aaron Jones is also the main between the tackles guys. So we want to see AJ Dillon get more out of, you know, being a red zone back. Maybe he does that now with Jordan Love. Maybe they have to go to him a little bit more down at the goal line because it's just, you know, you're not getting a lot out of Jordan Love, so you better run the ball down there. I don't know, but you know he's he's in a committee behind a back that's better than him and is going to be for a little bit here. So it's it's I'm with you in that. While he's on Green Bay, probably his values can be less than perceived.
Speaker 2: So I'm with you there.
Speaker 3: And by the way, Boggs, that was Dylan was part of that not so illustrious twenty twenty Packers draft where they traded up to draft Jordan Love in the first round, came back with, you know, an early down thumper running back in the second round, Josiah Deguara and h Back in the third round. Like one of the worst drafts any NFL team has had in the last five years, I think. And it was the best part of.
Speaker 2: It by a million miles too much.
Speaker 3: And you know, like I was so depressed by that draft as a Packer fan, which I like hated at the time, and I think, like, you know, time has shown that that was not a great I don't know, maybe Jordan Love turns out to be great and I'll have to change my tune on that. But man, that was a rough couple of days, Bogs. It was right at the onset of COVID, so I couldn't go out to a borrow and bar and drink my sorrows away. Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, drafting all out of Roger Goodell's basement too, the very strange year that year. I do have one more running back I forgot I forgot about. But before we get to him, I gotta tell you guys about Reality Sports Online, the powerful fantasy sports platform. Our owners get to build and manage their fantasy team like an NFL general manager.
Speaker 2: But the question is, have you tried it?
Speaker 1: It's time to see what all the buzz in the dynasty community is about free agency, multi year contracts, a rookie draft, multi team trades, franchise tags, contract extensions, first round rookie options, automated contract in salary cap functionality, and much much more.
Speaker 2: I think it sounds complicated. It is not.
Speaker 1: The best thing about Reality Sports Online Fantasy front Office is that it doesn't take any more time than a standard league. It just requires more strategy. Think you're among the fantasy elite, Well, this is the platform to test your metal. If you're still not sure, you can test out your general manager skills for free frbe in a mock. If you like what you see, use promo code Fantasy Pros to receive a ten percent discount on your team or league. Today, fantasy just got real at Reality sportsonline dot com. I forgot about this guy because I was looking last night. I was trying to add my tenth player. I wasn't sure what position I was going to do it at, and I decided to go back to running back and pick on DeAndre Swift a little bit. And look, I know that DeAndre Swift landed in a great spot being traded to Philly, but he was traded for a six round pick. When you get traded for a six round pick during the NFL draft, that means that other teams, you know, you try to get to squeeze a fifth or a fourth out of them. But the NFL is telling you how they viewed Deandres when he only gets moved for a six round pick a little higher contract as well, So maybe that was part of it. But for me, you know, I love Swift coming out of college. I thought he was the best running back in that draft, and that is a draft that included Jonathan Taylor. I was higher on Swift than I was on Taylor, even though he had a little size concern. Now, look, I love Taylor too, don't get me wrong, and when they got drafted, I was a Taylor guy.
Speaker 2: But I really liked Swift.
Speaker 1: But Philly ran the ball very well, as he's of a thirty percent of Swift's career touches our receptions, and the Eagles were dead last in the NFL in target shares. In the target share four running backs, Swift had seventy targets last year on the Lions, as you know, like the third or fourth option on that team, and the Eagles running backs as a whole had sixty one targets. So I mean new offensive coordinator Brian Johnson will call more pass plays to the running back. You don't go out and get DeAndre Swift if you're going to run the same exact offense that you had last year. But you know, they made the Super Bowl last year with the offense they were calling. So it's kind of one of those if it ain't broke, don't fix it. And I think Rashad Penny is a better running back than DeAndre Swift. Swift has also been nicked up pretty much his entire career, and I don't think having DeAndre Swift on this team is gonna, you know, keep them from adding a back soon unless he just, you know, shirks everything he did with the Lions and is an upper echelon Pro Bowl running back with the Eagles in year one, and I just don't see that happening. So I'm a little bit lower than consensus on Swift as well. What do you think about DeAndre?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I mean, boy, like at least he got a soft landing with the Eagles, you know, like the Lions pushed him on a third floor window and he landed on a pile of pillows here with the Eagles, So like he goes to a really good team. But as you said, Bogs, I mean, like Jalen Hurts is not really a dump off type of passer. He doesn't the mobile guys don't need to dump off like they It's just easier for them to take off and run and get the artist JK. Dobbins exactly exactly so. But I mean, like DeAndre Swift spent three years with the Lions, and the Lions gave him the resounding thumbs down, you know, like the Roman Emperor thumbs down, and exactly man. And like I was talking to Bob Harris of Football Diehards last night on a show, and you know, he was saying he's talked to two different Philadelphia Eagles beat writers who are adamant in their belief that Rashad Penny will be the primary early down back for the Eagles this year.
Speaker 1: Well, they got him first, like he was a priority for them, so they went and got him first. They also loved what Gainwell did, and we've seen Philly just always use multiple backs, So I questioned Swift's role with you.
Speaker 3: Man, and I loved him almost as much as you did coming out of college, not more than Jonathan Taylor Boggs, you know exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I understand that. But let's go to some wide receivers fits. I'll let you kick us off in whiteouts.
Speaker 3: Here, all right, Bogs, let's fight. Let's argue here, because I gotta bust out a Steeler for you. And We've talked about this on the show. I've done the heel turn with George Pickens, like I used to be a pro Pickens guy, and I'm still very intrigued. I'm just gonna say I think Pickens is risky. Like I think there's still a path to start him here, but I think it's probably a little riskier than I would be willing to. You know, I'm not willing to take that gamble on a startup draft anymore. And I'm not really gonna go out and trade for Pickens. We saw him make these spectacular highlight reel plays, and I think that's going to draw a lot of people in. I mean, the guy, you know, he's not just good at contested catches. He is special in that regard, like that is something he is just freakishly good at doing. But man. There's some other red flags here, and one is that he wasn't able to really draw targets on a consistent basis. His target share was fifteen point three percent as a rookie. He never had more than eight targets in any game. He never had more than six targets from week six on. So, like that's concerning, and.
Speaker 2: Like that was that was the picket time.
Speaker 3: So it was man, and we thought like it was we were kind of blaming Mitch Trubisky on not looking at Pickens enough. And and you know, Pickett didn't really throw to Pickett's Pickens that much more than Trubisky did so and then plus, like in the next gen stats, I mean, Pickens graded out near the bottom of all wide receivers in like separation, average separation per out run, average cushion, and yards after the catch. He was kind of a Mike Evans just like catch it and that's it. I think he averaged two yards after the catch last year. So again, like.
Speaker 1: Trying to make a bad argument against the guy, don't compare him to Mike Evans.
Speaker 2: Mike Evans come.
Speaker 3: Exactly and some guye some guys are just that style. Like they they are more air yards lists, uh, you know, not run after the catch specialists. And maybe Pickens is one of those guys, and that's fine, but like the getting separation thing is a problem. And I think he uh you know, like when Matt Harmon Shade charted him for reception perception, he noted that Pickens particularly had trouble getting space for himself against zone defenses and with the you know, proliferation of zone defenses in the NFL, Like that's a big problem.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So so here's where I'll push back on Pickens for sure.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: Uh. Number one, why do we care about separation if he is one of the best contested catch guys you know that we've ever seen.
Speaker 3: If you don't like I don't know if bugs because if you don't separate, you don't draw targets. Your quarterbacks don't like throwing to you if you're wearing your defenders like an Italian suit every time, like ahell tailored Italian suit.
Speaker 1: Okay, look, and maybe that's something he improves on. Number two, This was the most basic offense that you'll see in the NFL, and that is why the Steelers fans wanted Matt Canada fired. I mean, he wouldn't let Pickett change the plays. He wouldn't let him audible. I don't know if you've seen this yet, fits, and you know I'm crazy Steelers fans, of course I've seen all this stuff. But like the game winning touchdown pass to Nausey against the Ravens, like Pickett acted like he couldn't hear Canada and called his own play like he heard him perfectly, but he called his own play in the huddle and it scored a touchdown. I think they're going to give Picket a little more freedom to throw the ball. But look, Pickens is probably going to be a boomer bus wide receiver for his career. He's gonna live on making big plays and getting in the end zone. So if you want to say that, you know, maybe after this season his values down a little bit. I completely understand that. I don't think I'm actually very high on him in terms of ECR. I think I'm kind of lukewarm, so you know, I'll give it to you a little bit. But I do think he has there's a lot of meat on the bone for improvement with him, so I think if he works at it a little bit, I think he'll be much better at separation in the second year, and that him and Pickett will you know, gain a little more trust.
Speaker 3: I'm getting a little bit of that DeVante Parker vibe from him, Bogs. I like this. I love this spectacular splash game. And then he'll disappear for a month, you know.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, before you make me sick fits, who's next any of this year?
Speaker 3: All right, let's go to Deebo Samuel And you know, so Deebo's twenty seven now, like he kind of you know, he got old in a hurry on us, and he had that crazy twenty twenty one season where he had fourteen hundred receiving yards and six touchdown catches and then added three hundre in sixty five rushing yards and eight touchdown runs. Like and it was kind of almost like a split season where he was this monster receiver in the first half and then this crazy hybrid weapon in the second half. And look, Bogs, I mean, I think Debo is one of the most dangerous dudes in the league with the ball in his hands, no question, Like that is his superpower. Put the ball in Devo's hands and you know, break tackles, elude people, he's he's great at that. But you know, aside from that year where he had an average depth of eight point four yards, that's twenty twenty one. I mean last year his average depth of target was four point three yards. Twenty twenty it was two point two yards. Like he's been the short area receiver and gimmicky run guy. Like, so I worry that the upside is limited with that sort of profile. And I don't think they're going to need him to do that much rushing because now they've got Christian McCaffrey and Elijah Mitchell. And if those guys are healthy, what do you need Debo running the ball for except for maybe, like you know, one or two gadget plays a game. Because twenty twenty one kind of extraordinary circumstances, that was the year Raheem Mostert got hurt in Week one and was done for the year. And they didn't have a single other running back play more than eleven games that year unless you count Kyle Juice Check. That was it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I mean, right, they.
Speaker 3: Actually needed Deebo to pitch in as a runner that year, and they don't need it anymore now. It's just like the luxury you can pull out of the playbook when you want to catch them defense off guard.
Speaker 1: You know, I think the big thing for me with Deebo is that maybe he's gonna still be really good. And you know, obviously the guy gets yack, I mean stack yak. That is what he is is just pile it up, pile it up. That's why his average up the target is short. It's because they know all they got to do is a short completion to him is like a dump off to Christian McCaffrey, it's the same thing. Guy works well in space, he makes guys miss, he runs through tens and all that stuff. But if you keep throwing these short passes, or you keep running him out of the backfield, his career is going to be cut short. You know, running backs don't last long, and running backs have much bigger frames than Deebo Samuel, So I'm with you in that regard. I think the talent is still supremely good. You know, I think that he is one of the better wide receivers in the NFL. But I do think in terms of dynasty, and I'm a short window guy here too, so like I'll roster him without issue now. But I think after two seasons, I'm getting rid of Debo. And if he gets hurt this year or next year, you know, the value is going to absolutely plummet for him.
Speaker 2: So I am with you, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Can I better frame that for a sec, Bogs, I just want to clarify something like that. So, and in fact, I have Deebo of that team where I've got Kyler into as my quarterbacks and like we are listing your roster here, yeah, man, So I mean we did that startup draft in twenty twenty, and like I've had a successful team. I made the championship, lost it both of the first two years, made the playoffs last year, got bounced in my first game. Whatever. So like, Debo has given me a lot in the three years I've had him, and if, like you know, if I didn't get anything else from Deebo, I'm still pretty happy with the value with where I got him in the twenty twenty startup Draft. But I'm just kind of holding him right now and riding it out with Debo. Like that's you know, because I still feel like the championship window is pride open, just a crack for this team. And you know, basically my thought is that if you're not a championship contender, this is probably your last good chance to sell on de ball.
Speaker 1: Okay, and that is that's a strong case to sell debo quickly. I'm going to give you the last three guys on my list. I'm gonna tell you about all of them, and then I'll get your reaction because they're lower And I am so excited to hear about your last two guys here. One is kind of obvious, but the first one I'm really excited about. So let's start with Calvin Ridley. Ridley is gonna be thirty next year. The Jacks already have some good receiving options in Kirk Ingram and Jay Jones. Ridley had an amazing twenty twenty season, but missed all but five games in his rookie season. He only played ten games the next year, and then the weird breakup with the Falcons and then the suspension. Is gonna be so much rust to knock off for Calvin Ridley, and they already have good options in Jacksonville. Ridley could easily be the best of Kirk and Jay Jones and all those guys.
Speaker 2: But I how do we know?
Speaker 1: How do we possibly know what to expect from a guy that hasn't played in a year and a half and is you know, gonna be thirty years. So Calvin Ridley is my first wide receiver that I am concerned about. Number two Mike Williams. The Chargers just drafted his replacement in Johnston, and even when he's injured, he's not injured, which is often he's almost always questionable. My man has been second in target percentage on the Chargers only once in his career, so we can assume he's behind Keenan. The last year Palmer had more, he was second twenty one. Hunter Henry got him in twenty twenty, Eckler got him in nineteen, and he was fourth in twenty eighteen. Right now, Mike Evans, who you mentioned before, is behind him in dynasty rankings, and even with Baker Mike Evan, I'll take Mike Evans all day, every day. That dude has never had a season below ten points per game, and he's only a year older than Mike Williams two. So I just don't understand the Mike Williams love and my third one, and I really don't understand the love here. I'm going back to Baltimore and I love this player, but I hate his situation. For Sean Bateman, what is he doing at thirty eight overall in our ECR Andrews is the number one receiving option on that team. They signed obij and they drafted Zay Flowers. Bateman isn't dead, but he's probably gonna have to get out of Baltimore to have crazy amount of success, and he's not a free agent until twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Fits.
Speaker 1: So these three guys, Ridley with the rust Williams with the you know, injury history and not getting the amount of targets that we want him to get and having his replacement drafted, and Rashad Batman getting buried in one offseason. I mean, I got major concerns about all three of these guys, all.
Speaker 3: Right, I mean I agree with you and Ridley. I got a fact check you here, Bogs, he is, he's twenty eight.
Speaker 2: Now he will uh twenty eight, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: He'll turn twenty nine on December twentieth, just about a week after I turned twenty nine.
Speaker 2: Bogs.
Speaker 1: Oh, we were right after you turned yes, exactly, so on birthday you and Mike Williams.
Speaker 3: Yes, So I'm about as a year off and by the time he takes the field for Week one, it's going to have been nearly two years since he last played football. And as we saw with the Shawn Watson last year, it is hard to come back from that long of a layoff in the NFL. Maybe it's different for a wide receiver than it is for a quarterback, but still there, And like, I don't know, I mean, is this dude really committed to football? Like he had the gambling thing, which was just a stupid thing to get suspended for, and then like I know, before that, and I'm not knocking him for this, I know like he was, you know, I talked about possibly like taking time off for to attend to his mental health and and that's great, man, But it's just like, I don't know if football is that important to this guy after the gambling thing like that. That's my my big issue. And you know, like is he even going to be the Jags lead receiver? Like I mean, I've I've already got a prop bet with one of my friends that like, I think Christian Kirk is going to have more receptions in yardage than than Ridley this year. I would, yeah, And like Ingram is still there and Zay Jones and like they've got some pass catching running back. So like, I know, there's probably going to be a lot of love to go around with Trevor Lawrence, but you know, like I just don't see Ridley having one of those smash seasons like he had in Atlanta when it was basically you know, at first Julio and Ridley and then for a while just Ridley. So I'm with you. I feel like the price has come down in Dynasty on Mike Williams. Like when I see Mike Williams trades in my various leagues, now it seems like there's been sort of a reset with his value. So I do agree with the premise that, like, yes, he's hurt a lot, and he's got all this target competition, but I still like him more than Mike Evans and Dynasty bogs, you know, and Evan's not me. I'm not trying to slam Evans man, but like, you know, justin Herbert targets versus Baker Mayfield targets, and the fact that Evans was like, I mean, how long did Evans go through a touchdown drought last year? Like nine games and when Mike Evans isn't scoring touchdowns, man Like.
Speaker 2: He's still in a half PPR. He still averaged more points than Mike Williams.
Speaker 3: He did, but he had that one game where he had three touchdowns. I was kind of like the season saver all in one week. But so I don't know, man Like, I still would feel pretty good about throwing Mike Williams into my lineup any week he's healthy.
Speaker 1: You know, I was a good player. Yeah, I'm not. And I won't knock the talent on any of these guys. They're all very talented. It's just the situation for Mike Williams just seems weird and I and I really like the injury prone guys drive me nuts because it's not just the weeks that they miss, it's the weeks that they're questionable as well, and you don't want to play them. And that is Mike Williams two eight t He is questionable pretty much every week.
Speaker 2: So yeah, uh, he just frustrates me.
Speaker 3: And Bateman Bogs. It's like, I still don't think we have a verdict in on Bateman, you know, like I I think you're right coming out of Minnesota, like I saw a lot of that dude in college, and honestly, I thought he had no weakness bogs like good route runner, good hands, good after the catch, can line up inside or outside. I'm not going to be shy about him just because of Odell Beckham, because you know, I'm setting me over under on games played for Odell Beckham at like eight point five this year.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's fair.
Speaker 3: And like Zay Flowers, yeah, I like him as a prospect, but who knows, and we do know they're gonna throw to Mark Andrews. But like if Bateman is, Bateman is good, he's gonna get his And I still think Bateman is good, So I can't really go with you there. I think I think wide receiver thirty eight is like fair.
Speaker 2: Oh I do not.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's you know, I think a lot of it is just this year too. This year is huge for him, and I like rashot Bateman. But like I said, this is a run first offense where Mark Andrews is your number one target getter. It's not a question if he's out there, he is the number one. Uh So who is two? Two is Lamar Jackson, Three is JK. Dobbins Just in terms of usage and plays that they get. So Bateman at best is for and with Zay and OBJ there, I just think he's gonna be hit or miss this season, and if he doesn't get on his horse this season, his value is going to plummet after missing so many games last year. So I'm just kind of a you know, if he's in this wide receiver three four borderline right now, I feel like, would you trade Bateman to get a Secon twenty twenty five second.
Speaker 3: Twenty twenty five or twenty twenty four or twenty twenty twenty four. Yeah, I mean that's pretty fair. That's like, that's a fair exchange. I think.
Speaker 1: I think if I'm deep at wide receiver, I probably do that. Yeah, And if I could get more, I would take it.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's that's probably about where we're at with Baiteman admittedly, but I mean wide receiver thirty eight for a guy who still has like, you know, a lot of years ahead of him. That's the thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just get out of Baltimore.
Speaker 1: That's why I was hoping he's going to get traded during the draft, but didn't end up happening. But you got three more left, and we only got ten minutes finished. I think just two to the finish.
Speaker 3: Two more, right, yeah, so, and I can go fast on these guys. One DeVante Adams, And this one's pretty obvious. Man, he's thirty now, and like this is going to be the worst quarterback situation of his career. Like he's not working with Aaron Rodgers anymore, he's not working with his college teammates Derek Carr, with whom he made such beautiful music at Fresno States, and you know, had such a big year last year. Now it's going to be Jimmy Garoppolo, who does not really push the ball down field aggressively. Like we know that about Jimmy g Like he doesn't do that. So I worry that the ceiling for DeVante isn't going to be that great. And you know, I feel like Captain Obvious bringing up a thirty year old wide receiver is an overvalue guy. But man, his value is his ADP like startups is fourth round man. And I'm just like, even if I'm in win now mode, I'm not drafting Devonte Adams in the fourth round just because I don't think he's going to have one of those fourteen hundred yard seasons this year with Jimmy g at quarterback.
Speaker 1: Where do you have him at wide receiver for dynasy Ed No, Off the top.
Speaker 3: Of head, I don't have my rankings up, Bogs, but it's like it's it's in the team late teen, no twenty, I've got him at.
Speaker 2: Like twekay, I have him at fourteen?
Speaker 1: Is is ECRs sixteen, So you're just a little below. I mean, like, look, this is a guy that I like, being the short window guy. Like, give me two years of DeVante Adams over the next five of Rashaw Bateman and I'll be happy. But it feels to me like if you could get like Bateman in a pick, you would probably do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean like I could still see trading for DeVante Adams if I'm like in the running for a title and I need something to put me over the top and it's week eight, you know, and I need to just sprint for the finish line. I could see adding DeVante, but you know, like to give up future considerations for him, you just have to know you're not going to get you know, probably a lot more production. You know, he's he's definitely in the back nine of his career and probably on the sixteenth all or so. So you know, we've seen other guys like AJ Green and Julio Jones hit the wall right around the time they turn thirty, you know.
Speaker 2: And the drop is precipitous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, it is a bad drop off.
Speaker 3: So then my last guy is Marquise Brown, who I swear like bugs. I just feel like this guy is so perpetually overrated. You know, now he's going to be age twenty six, so he's still like, you know, young to mid career, sort of in the prime of his career. But man, he'd a thousand eight yards in twenty twenty one, and other than that, he has not hit eight hundred yards in any of his three other seasons than the league. We saw his targets just dry up shrivel after DeAndre Hopkins came back from his suspension last year, like he just went and like career averaged seven point two yards per carry or yards per target, which is not that great. And then the last two years six point nine and six point six yards, so nine touchdowns over the last two years in twenty eight games. I just don't see a lot of sizzle here. And I think there's still more enthusiasm for him than there should be.
Speaker 1: I was so excited about Marquise Brown getting out of Baltimore. I kind of thought that situation where they don't pass up, you know, was going to be good for him to get out of there, and specifically going to a Cliff Kingsbury offense where they throw the ball a million times. And he was pretty good for those first six weeks that Hopkins was suspended. But like you said, Hopkins comes back. Greg Dortsch had a couple of games with more targets than him. Zach Ertz is going to be hurt starting this year, but Trey McBride is a good option, you know, as well in that Cardinals offense.
Speaker 2: So I think I'm with you.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely probably not as far down the list as you are on Marquis Brown, but I looked early and I'm below ECR, which will be a first for me on a guy with his type of talent.
Speaker 2: Sougs.
Speaker 3: I got to I don't want to be guilty of false advertising. We've only given the listeners fourteen people, and there is one more guy I totally forgot about because I neglected the tight end position we have one tight end.
Speaker 2: Okay, what we got all right?
Speaker 3: Darren Waller? So, man, I saw like his ECR is like tight end eights. I've got him like tight end eighteen. The dude's thirty now, he's missed fourteen games over the last two years, and he's had trouble saying healthy throughout his career. You know, like people are chasing Darren Waller the way people chase Josh Gordon after that twenty thirteen season. Yeah, I mean, Waller balled out in twenty nineteen and twenty twenty, but like those years are starting to get further in the rear view mirror, and I don't know if we're going to get that again. And part of the appeal is that the Giants have this bizarre amalgam of wide receivers. It's like this crazy cass Isaiah Hodgens, Slayton, Jalen high At Wandale Robinson, Sterling, Shepard, Jamison Crowder, like I'm.
Speaker 2: From all the same guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like all these clones of these little slot cuts and people see Waller, they're gonna, you know, only throw to him in the red zone and all this. But like we'll see man, you know, like he's in a new situation. He's never played with Daniel Jones before. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't, But man, I just feel like, oh and the other things bogs like if people obviously you're looking at a short window of production out of Darren Waller if you get him, so his production this year is gonna be really important to his value. Dude, He's got a murderous schedule this year. Like he's playing a lot of the teams that had like you know, we're holding tight ends to like three or four points a game last year, including a bunch of the teams in his division. So like, I'm just not touching this guy anywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look, I completely understand this one. He's missed so many games, and like you said, you're chasing the dragon. You're chasing the twenty nineteen, you're chasing the twenty twenty that he had.
Speaker 2: I think those are done.
Speaker 1: You know, I have him, Like you said, ECR for Dynasty has him as tight end eleven. I'm below that. I got him at thirteen. You said you dropped him all the way down to eighteen. But like I could easily see taking a conquo for a comet, you know, even Schultz, who you're not the biggest fan of. You know, I could see taking him. He could be the safety blanket for CJ. Stroud in year one. So yeah, I understand. But yeah, Waller is probably getting a little bit too much. Buzz actually just wrote him up for the Black Book. I'm excited what the middle of that offense looks like. If they can put you know, Barkley short, Waller over the middle and Hiatt deep, that stack could be nice. But I mean, how many plays is that a game? That's prob four or five per game? So you know upside for Waller, But he's aging, and he's missed a bunch of games and his body has been through a lot. If you've heard anything about his story, so would not be surprised to see him end up on the IR again. Hopefully not though, But these are the guys that we want to trade. Where did we get it right? Where did we get it wrong? Please let us know in the comments. We appreciate you guys watching and listening. Remember you can follow fits at fits underscore FF. What's coming up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, like if anyone is doing Dynasty's startup drafts, I'm doing a serious where I'm doing positional primers at every position. So if you want to see how to my recommendations on how to attack quarterback, running back, wide receiver, and tight end, go over to Fantasypros dot com and check that out. And yeah, that's mainly it for me these days, Bogs.
Speaker 1: For me, I've got obviously this podcast in this league is going to be coming back, I believe next week with an episode for you. I'm writing the BlackBook and going to submit that pretty soon here for Joe, and I will have a little bit of stuff in the Dynasty Guide here for Fantasy Pros as well, so please check all those out, follow me on the Twitter app bog and sports that fits underscore FF, and we will see you guys next week.
Speaker 2: Take it easy, everybody. Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Dynasty Football podcast. Follow us on Twitter and Instagram at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros