Speaker 1: Welcome back, everybody. It's a Dynasty Fantasy football podcast on Fantasy Pros. I'm your host, Scott Bagman. Follow me on the Twitter at Bogman Sports. I'm joined as always by Pat Fitzmorris at fits Underscore FF on the Twitter Machine. And today we're gonna be talking about some Dynasty ADP's risers and followers. We're gonna get a little discussion in terms of trades on the back end as well. But uh, FITZI house the offse's in treating.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Are you doing well pretty well?
Speaker 2: Bogs?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I'm not used to reacting to NFL news. And then this morning as we record this, Dalvin Cook, Yeah, I got worthy. He's going to be released, maybe not officially released, so that'll be interesting see where he lands, you know, see what it does for Alexander Madison Stock. I wonder if he'll bump bump it into like, you know, mid range running back too.
Speaker 1: We'll be talking about him pretty soon, we know that because he's gonna bump way up.
Speaker 2: Yeah man.
Speaker 3: And uh, you know, I think I still have a shareff Kenn Wang Wou in one Dynasty league, So come on, my ship is gonna come you think it's gonna be chan who if you had to throw one, uh, you know, one chip down on Chandler Wang Wu or U McBride the rookie.
Speaker 1: Uh Chandler from me. Chandler, I like him a lot coming out of UNC last year. I was upset that he went to Minnesota because I was like, well, Cook's gonna be gone next year. But they're just gonna put Madison in. So Chandler's still gonna be behind. But uh iguanao was draft drafted by the previous regime, That's why. But he's a great special teamer, like so sticking on the team. I think he'll stay. But I don't know, man. I think ty Chandler is a much better runner. And then, like you said, they took McBride, so it's hard to know who's gonna make it.
Speaker 3: And it's interesting, man, It's gonna make Vikings preseason games kind of interesting. And like wang Wo, I know it was the previous regime. I know it's mostly done special teams contributions. But the few times that dude has gotten the ball looks like he's been shot out of a cannon.
Speaker 2: Like that dude has got some speed.
Speaker 1: He's fast, Yeah, he's got some zip for sure, and he was behind, you know, David Montgomery at Iowa State, so you know, tough to get on the field with a guy like that in front of you, for sure. So a lot of good performers here, and like you said, you know, it seems like the Vikings have some stuff too, because I heard Danil Hunter might be on the move as well. So but look, we'd rather have release news and injury news. No injury news yet not not anything huge at least on the offensive side, so we like that. But like I said, today, we're going to talk about some risers and followers, So let's start with the risers. And we wanted to take a look from the overall super Flex rankings, right, so just tell me where you got the numbers fits, so we know like the source of them here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we are getting this from our friends at DLF Dynasty League Football, Ryan McDowell, Eric Dickens and friends. Great guys, good websites, and they track startup Dynasty ADP both in one quarterback leagues and super Flex.
Speaker 2: For the purposes of this show, we're going to be using.
Speaker 3: Superflex and we're mostly looking at changes from February of twenty twenty three to June of twenty twenty three, so basically what the offseason has wrought as far as changes to the market.
Speaker 1: All right, so let's take a look at the first riser here. Garrett Wilson, who turns twenty three in July twenty four and a half was his ADP overall in February, down to sixteen point six in June seventeenth overall is his ECR in six among wide receivers. He's just behind ceedeelamb Ag Brown, Jayleen Wattle, just above Amano, Saint Brown, Chriso Lobby, Tyreek Hill. This is all Aaron Rodgers, right, fits. I mean, Aaron Rodgers officially being moved to the Jets should improve you know, that's the old you know, raising tide raises all ships, Howard said, you know, raising water raises all ships out. Whatever the cliche I'm butchering here is, but that should be all receiving options for the Jets.
Speaker 2: Correct, Rising tide lifts all boats.
Speaker 1: That's it. That's no thank you.
Speaker 2: I do think this is the Aaron Rodgers effect.
Speaker 3: And yeah, like the funny thing is I mean Garrett Wilson, after what he showed us last year. I think should have been considered like a foundational dynasty piece anyway, Like twenty four was probably too low for him in the February startup, ADP, I mean, don't you think sixteen is pretty reasonable if you were drafting it from the one oh nine in this startup? Are you feeling pretty good about getting Garrett Wilson in the second round?
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean my rankings are a little different just because I'm so QB heavy in a super flex, but yeah, I mean this is the range where he needs to go, right, and I have him a little lower in the overall because I have some ancients ahead of him. I do have like Cooper Cup and Stefan Diggs ahead of him, even though he's seven years younger than them, just because those guys have done it for multiple seasons, right, and I'm you know me, I'm a win now guy. But yeah, I mean this is this is definitely the range of wide receivers you will be picking him out of for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I mean, like I think, yeah, Cooper Cup and Tyreek Hill are probably gonna put up better twenty twenty three numbers than Garrett Wilson will.
Speaker 2: But I don't know if they're gonna be that much better bogs.
Speaker 3: And you know he has got a long runway for his career right now, like it's all in front of him.
Speaker 2: Really excited about what we've seen so far. So yeah, one O nine.
Speaker 3: If you start me with like Trevor Lawrence, the one of the guys toward the bottom of that QB range, and then yes, now I'm left in the second round to go at another position since the value kind of tends not to be there early in the second round of Super Flex Dynasty startups, and Garret Wilson would be a guy be happy to hang my hat on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you know, just looking at the numbers from last year, you expect everything to come up. You know, eighty three catches, eleven hundred and three yards and four touchdowns and that's on one hundred and forty seven targets in twelve starts. He didn't start the first five games I believe of his career, so I mean, and that was with the likes of Zach Wilson and Mike White and all those guys. So we expect him to perform better with Aaron Rodgers, who can throw it in the tea cup. We like that. DeVante Smith. Second guy in this list here Fitsie turning twenty four this season. Forty one point six was his overall ADP and super flex strafts in February, down to thirty five point four in June. It was fifty seven in December, So this guy has seen a steady climb all the way through the offseason. DeVante Smith is just behind in ECR thirty first overall, twelfth among wide receivers, just behind Tyreek Hill, T Higgins, Steph Diggs, just ahead of Drake London, DK Metcalf and Cooper Cup. This one, this one, to me, it's weird that DeVante Smith rises. There is not like a corresponding move that this is a reaction to. I mean, last year played in seventeen games, one hundred and four targets or excuse me, one hundred and thirty six targets, ninety five catches, eleven ninety six yards, and seven touchdowns. I mean, I think that's a pretty good baseline if that's what you want to I don't know if we can expect much improvement, but that's a great line. So yes, a little bit behind Garrett Wilson. He is the number two behind AJ Brown on his own team, but Swift is gone. You know they are gonna They're probably gonna Taylor back Hurts running a little more so a couple more passes, So maybe a slide improvement. But I think this is what you want to expect from Devonte correct.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 3: Thirty five seem a lot right to you, Box because for me, like I, maybe the situation isn't ideal with him being the number two wide receiver technically behind AJ Brown, although I don't think it's necessarily like, uh, you know, a huge gap between the two of them, and the fact that the Eagles are kind of a running team, They're certainly not going to be thrust into many situations this year where they're gonna have to play catch up where they fall deep into holes. I mean, they're just this team is stacked offensively and defensively. But man, DeVante Smith is just so good. And I mean this guy like moves differently than most of the guys in the NFL.
Speaker 1: And yeah, he is a.
Speaker 3: Guy that if I were an NFL cornerback, Like, if I knew I was going to be facing this guy, I would not sleep well that week because this guy is tough to hang with.
Speaker 1: Man the slim Reaper, that's what they call him, and I mean he definitely deserves it. Nineteenth and receiving great on PFF ninth in yards after catch, thirty fourth in yards per route run, one hundred and forty second in a dot is pretty is pretty substantial because he's catching those short passes and then going with them. That's why his y ACT numbers are so high as well. So a guy that you know doesn't have to rely on getting deep for production. He does the production himself. So kind of doesn't really matter what kind of quarterback you have as long as the ball is coming at him and it will be. They didn't add any help in the draft at that position, didn't go after you know. It doesn't seem like they're going after Hopkins. Doesn't seem like they're pulling in a new name or anything. So I think we could expect more with you know, a reasonable bout ticks up for him this season. Before we go to the next player, I gotta tell you guys about Reality Sports Online, and by now most of you have probably heard of Reality Sports Online, the powerful fantasy sports platform where owners get to build and manage their fantasy team like an NFL general manager. But the question is, have you tried it? It's time to go see what all the buzz in the dinace community is about. Free agency, multi year contracts, a rookie draft, multi team trades, franchise tags, contract extensions, first round rookie options, automated contract in solar cap functionality, and much much more. Think it sounds complicated, it is not. The best thing about Reality Sports Online Fantasy front Office is that it doesn't take any more time than a standard league. It just requires more strategy. Think you're among the fantasy elite, Well, this is a platform to test your metal. Still not sure? You can test out your general manager skills for free FRW and a mock. If you like what you see, use the promo code Fantasy pros to receive a ten percent discount on your teamer league. Today fantasy just got real at Reality Sports online dot com. All right, FITZI, The third player that we have up is Tony Pollard, obviously getting the big bump from the Cowboys not making a giant splash in the draft. They didn't go out in free agency and sign anybody else yet right now, So it's Tony Pollard and then Malik Davis as his backup. He's risen from seventy one point one in February to fifty six point four in June. But as ECR is higher, way higher than both those thirtieth overall, tenth among rbs, just behind etn Jacobs and Walker, just ahead of Eckler, Nazi and Stevenson. This dude was fourth and run grade last year, second in YAK, fifteenth in misstackles forced fifth and breakaway yards eighth and receiving grade among running backs. Tony Pollard is a talented back. The only question we have about him moving forward, I feel like fits is can he handle the workload all by himself because we haven't seen him do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So Pollard has never had two hundred carries in a season, and he's never had even forty catches in a season. So I'm a little worried about it. Like I don't think I would be comfortable investing at him at this price. Like I've got him, and you know, my most important dynasty league, I've got Pollar, but the startup for that was in twenty twenty, and I got Pollared like in the low one hundreds. You know, like that was maybe in the double digit rounds, the ninth round something like that.
Speaker 2: I'm worried that they're going to add someone else.
Speaker 3: I think that's a possibility that they re sign Zeke or bringing Hundard Fournette or signed Kareem Haunts or someone like that.
Speaker 1: I thought he should to be honest, I don't want lak Davis being my second RB.
Speaker 2: Yeah, team and bugs.
Speaker 3: You and I were talking about this backstage before the show, in terms of Naji Harris versus Jalen Warren and how our boy Derek Brown Debro, you know, like likes to talk up Jalen Warren and thinks he might be better than Nase. But we were talking about how Nase is like the starting pitcher who has to pace himself and throw a hundred pitches, whereas you know, it's different with the relief back Jalen Warren, who can come in with his hair on fire and you know, throw one hundred miles an hour for eighteen pitches. Mixing my sports metaphors here obviously, but like, I just wonder if Pollard does get a bump in workload, if he's still going to average above five yards per carry, you know, his career average is five point one. If he's still going to be so efficient as a pass catcher, like I think with the increased workload, we'd see a little bit of a dip it inefficiency and uh, you know, obviously it ramps up the risk for injury.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You know, it's interesting with Pollard because you know, in a startup draft, he's he's tougher to draft in some other guys that we've just seen do it before, you know, because it's really you know, you're playing, you're buying him at cost, and it's you're hoping for upside, you're expecting upside, you know. So I don't know. I think you're right. I think the ECR is a little rich for my taste. I think I like the ADP a little more. Get him in the fifties instead of around thirties. But I do I have very high among running backs as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, like, no question, I like the guy.
Speaker 3: But it's like, just because a guy is really good, you know, limited sample size doesn't automatically mean that he's going to be great with a big sample size.
Speaker 2: And yeah, you know that's my hang up here.
Speaker 1: I'm with you on it. The next guy up Calvin Ridley at who's turning twenty eight this year, obviously coming off the big suspension ninety four point five in February up to eighty three point three in June. He's seventy eight in ECR overall, the thirty seventh wide receiver off the board, just behind Say Flowers, Christian Kirkhamari Cooper, just above Rashad Bateman, DeAndre Hopkins, and Mike Williams. So I've talked about Calvin Ridley a lot, super talented guy. I do question his love for football a little bit, just because of the issues that he had with the Falcons and then the suspension, you know, which probably was a little overboard. But I also agree that the NFL the only thing that can real the NFL's gambling, so they got to nip these things in the bud when they happen, so you got to make an example. Unfortunately for him, he was the first guy to get popped and made a big example of So I don't know what to expect to in Jacksonville fits. I mean, they still have Christian KIRKSA Jones was great last year, Evan Ingram was awesome among tight ends, and Travis Etn is expected to see more you know, pass attempts this year, and then you drop Calvin Ridley into it. So I think for me, it's like, well, look, Trevor Lawrence is gonna get way better this year, but I don't know if anybody surrounding him is. So I question Ridley moving up the board a decent amount here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, so this is a late seventh round startup DP ADP in super flex leagues, and like, I don't think it's that egregiously high. But you know, I think I maybe a little more put off by his aggressive ADP and redraft this year. Like I just I'm with you, Bogs. I mean, I do wonder about his commitments of football.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: You know, we we saw Deshaun Watson come back after a long layoff last year and have layers upon layers of rust, and maybe it's different for a quarterback who has more.
Speaker 2: To process than a wide receiver.
Speaker 3: But like, I don't know that Calvin Ridley automatically goes back to the guy he was in Atlanta, Like, right, I don't think that's a safe assumption. And he's twenty eight, so it's like he doesn't have that much more time before he's starting to hit the age cliff, or at least the point where a significant drop off becomes something you know, that wouldn't shock us. So I don't even know if he's their wide receiver one. I mean, Christian.
Speaker 1: Kirk Kirk could easily be the one. Yeah, and I wouldn't be shocked. And they was awesome. They was so much better more yeah, yeah, and they drafted Parker Washington and to Brenton Strange, Like you know, Trevor Lawrence is the guy getting the boost here. I don't know if Calvin Ridley should be getting this boost that he seems to be receiving. So I think I'm with you on that one. Anything else on Ridley, No, let's go to Jordan Love. Then this is an exciting one. Twenty four years old, one hundred and seventy four point nine ADP in February up to ninety eight point one in June. Obviously in a super flex, knowing that a Rod is gone and that he is going to get full, he's gonna get a crack at the starting job for Green Bay and see if he can do it. So you know, just ahead of you're just behind Aaron Rodgers, Trey Lance, Derek Carr, just above Mac Jones, Will Levis, Matthew Stafford. I feel like people are fairly reserved in what to expect from Jordan Love. I mean, a starting quarterback going around pick one hundred is very low. So I know you have earwormed me a little bit on Jordan Love with your your packers fandom him, and you know you not liking him as much as other people do. So I accept that, but it's you know, we were talking about this off air a little bit too fits. There's a difference between facing San Diego Aztecs at Utah State versus the Chicago Bears. Even when they're bad, they're still way better than San Diego State, So you know, it's it's a big jump. Luckily he's had some time to sit back, but what we've seen from him so far has been thoroughly unimpressive. So I don't know there's a lot of upside here, but he is definitely a gigantic risk.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The one start that we saw in twenty twenty one when Aaron Rodgers at COVID, when Jordan Love had to make a start down in Kansas City not very good. He was under some duress in that game. He was getting pressured a lots, but you know, he just didn't look good in a game where the Packers defense actually kind of stifled Patrick Mahomes and it would have just taken like a couple of first down in a row, you know, keep a drive going and kick a few field goals and they could have won that game.
Speaker 2: But better last.
Speaker 3: Year when he came in in relief of Aaron Rodgers and a blowout loss to the Eagles. Granted, I think the Eagles were playing sort of softer coverage late in that game.
Speaker 2: I really don't have an issue with this price though. I mean, like, yeah, for.
Speaker 3: A young quarterback with some mobility, I don't think he's really a true Konami quarterback, but he's gonna add a little bit of a little bit of value to be added with his legs, for sure.
Speaker 1: Say, he's probably as athletic as Daniel Jones, and we just saw Daniel Jones put up seven hundred, so I think it's there. But you have to design stuff for him and stuff. So he's probably more of a four hundred and five hundred rushing yard guy than a seven hundred. If he starts all the games.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like the only issue, like if there had not been that long gap between the Packers drafting him and I mean like he is sat on the bench.
Speaker 2: For three years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if this was just one where he sat on the bench for one year and the Packers were probably gonna make a big commitment to him, give him at least like two years to prove himself, I'd feel a little bit better about this price, and this price would probably be of value.
Speaker 2: But the thing is, Bogs, if he faced plants this year, like.
Speaker 1: I think it was a lot of qbs in this class, a lot.
Speaker 3: Of qbs, And if he face plants, the Packers are going to be picking really early in next year's draft. So it can easily be Drake May quarterbacking the Packers in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Caleb Williams, quinn Ewers. Yeah, I mean there's gonna be a lot of good qbs in this class, bo Nicks, you know, So it's gonna it's gonna be deeper than it was this year for sure. Before we go to the next player, let me just stop real quick and tell you guys how to get ahead of the competition. Do that with our twenty twenty three Dynasty Draftkit at fantasypros dot com slash Dynasty with expert rankings, trade advice, combine coverage, Dynasty rookie profiles, disition primers, and much more. You'll have everything you need to dominate your draft for free. Upgrading to Premium unlocked even more draft strategy content and our draft kit, along with access to our discord which allows you to directly interact with our analyst. Fits and I are on there every single Friday at five. Unlock the secrets to crushing your Dynasty draft with our Dynasty Draft Kit today at fantasypros dot com slash Dynasty. Next player up here on the list FITZI. After Jordan Love, we go to Isaiah Pacheco, who is getting a big bump. One hundred and eighteen point six in February up to one hundred and six in June. Is ECR even higher than that Top one hundred player at ninety four and twenty six Among running backs, just behind Joe Mixon, Aaron Jones, Dalvin Cook, just ahead of Zach Charboney, David Montgomery, and Devin a. Chain. This guy put Checko to me, Fits is tough. He's a piece of the best offense in the league, so you definitely want him. In terms of running, I would say he's somewhat normal. You know, guy was thirty first in yards per route run forty fifth and elusive rating forty third. Run grade, Like he's somewhat middle of the pack, but he's holding down the job for the best offense in the league right now in Kansas City. And you know, look, the danger here is you have a big injury like James Robinson, you go from being one of the top young players in the league to what is James Robinson?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: He's a backup in New England and a guy that is most people feel like will get cut before the season started. So you know, obviously Pacheco hasn't had that injury is room to grow. I do like him as a player. I think I'm I'm higher on him among running backs than most people are. What are your thoughts on Pachecko in dynasty leagues?
Speaker 2: I'm mostly okay with this ADP.
Speaker 3: I would say bogs if I had to, like self scout myself, like one of my biggest weaknesses in fantasy footballs that I tend to fall too hard for the running backs who run hard.
Speaker 2: But aren't necessarily super elusive.
Speaker 3: So like, you know, Isaiah Pitchecko is like a honey trap for me, a guy like that who just runs with.
Speaker 1: His I bet you got hair of Kenneth Dixon too, didn't you.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, And of course everyone loves the guy like Kenneth Dixon who runs behind a terrible offensive line in college and oh man, just wait.
Speaker 2: Till he gets a good offensive yes, yes, so yeah, boy, that's funny. Box.
Speaker 1: I did have a weakness for Kenneth disane and maybe.
Speaker 3: Like I feel like I'm I'm going down that same wormhole with Damian Pierce a little bit.
Speaker 1: Dude, that's the next guy I was gonna mention Pierce is the same example of one of those guys. Yeah. Absolutely, So it's hard, but you.
Speaker 3: Know, I'd like to see a little more wiggle, Like I don't want to see Isaiah Picchecko get get Chris carsoned out of the league where he just felt like does not avoid hits enough.
Speaker 2: I worry about that.
Speaker 3: But at the same time, like I could see Isaiah Pacheco scoring twelve touchdowns this year for the Chiefs.
Speaker 2: It's it's not the hardest win.
Speaker 1: And see that, right, no, so you know where would you What do you think about the guys going around him? You taking him over Dalvin Cook at this point?
Speaker 2: Probably? Yeah, I think Cook's best years are probably behind him.
Speaker 1: What about Jones and Mixing over Mixing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I feel like I feel like Mixing is just not as fast as he used to be.
Speaker 2: Aaron Jones, Boy, that's a tough one.
Speaker 3: I think I I'd rather have Aaron Jones is really good man, if he can get.
Speaker 1: All three of them ahead of him. I actually have him at twenty eighth among our bees, not in his ECRs twenty six, so I'm a little lower on him. I probably you know what, Actually, I'll probably have him at twenty seven in my next update at least.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I think I'm I'm in the same range. And look, I don't you don't exp you draft Pachecko not expecting you're not expecting a big breakout. I don't think you just want a decent amount of yards and the scores. That's what you want from Pachecko, and I think you're pretty safe in getting that as of right now, because they didn't sign anyone, they didn't draft anyone in that I feel like that is obviously a big reason of why his ADP has moved up is because they didn't draft a competition or replacement for him in the offseason. So yeah, I'm still on Pachecko, but I think he's going at fair market value right now.
Speaker 3: Don't you think I think so? But yeah, he is one of the more difficult players to assess for Dynasty.
Speaker 1: Our last riser that we have, then we have a couple more followers than we have risers. But Samaji p Ryan two twenty one point nine in February up to one hundred and ninety six point eight in June, his ECR is higher than that one sixty five. He's the fiftieth running back off the board. This is right now, the Javante handcuff, and that is kind of I feel like what he should be drafted at, although I do think he proved last season that he is better than just a handcuff, right p Ryan is, But Javonte has a chance to be an absolute stud. We expect him to be back early in the year, if not at the beginning of the season. So you know, he's a little handcuffy and I don't know if you saw fits, but the rumors, you know about before they release Cook if they do try to trade him that Denver in Miami, we're both talking to the Vikings. So you know, if the Broncos went out and got Dalvin Cook, well now p Ryan is third by a wide margin, and now it's you know, Cook is holding it down until Jamonte comes back and then they probably split. So you know, p Ryan is just not He's not safe from getting washed out of any role. And I think that's my issue with wanting to draft him really at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't need to add too much to what you said. That's a good way to sum it up.
Speaker 3: I mean p Ryan is a capable plotter who could potentially have a pretty fantasy relevant role in twenty twenty three. And I mean that that is probably the best way to play running backs in Dynasty short term. You know, maybe you've got a couple of young guys you like and want to hold on to and see if they hatch into you know, running back ones. But for the most part, like play it for the short term, in the here and now, So you know, like I don't think he's a guy who should be drafted early in a startup, but like he could be valuable this year, especially if you're in win now mode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everything, He's a conditional player because it depends on what your roster looks like, right Like, I think most obvious is he's a still a Jamonte handcuff. But would you rather have him or like Tank Bigsby, who's going in the same range.
Speaker 3: I mean, it totally depends on Like, if I'm in win now mode, I would rather have pe Ryan if I'm rebuilding big and and like that's a thing bogs Like we have seen Sean Payton backs. I mean, obviously there's Alvin Kamara, and we know samaj p Run is not going to be Alvin Kamaro. But like if Javante has to open the season on Pop after a multi ligament knee injury, Yeah, like man for September and October, p Ryan could just be he could potentially be a running back one he could be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he really could be. So it's just difficult to know right now. I think I'd rather have Bigsby in most scenarios just because there's more shelf life there in a chance. But I mean, there this is where you get where Bigsby could be nothing. I mean the Ernest Johnson could easily take that second role and he could be pushed to the back of the line. And you know, the same thing could happen for p Ryan like we said with Dalvin Cook. So it's kind of conditional. I think you know, the best spot to be to have p Ryan is the also roster Javonte. Know, so you have the starting running back for the Broncos most likely when the season opens. But there's nothing keeping them from signing Zeke or Fournette or Hunt or going and getting Donn Cook like you said, so they're still meat on the bone. Let's talk some followers here, FITZI, and let's start with the first one. You know, we're going in reverse order of adp here, and I was surprised to see this at seventeen in February down to twenty point three in June. Not a huge drop, but four of these top players three spots is big. Jonathan Taylor has dropped is ecr's eighth overall and second among running backs, Fitzi. He's behind only Bijon in ECR for running backs and above Breeze, CMC and Barkley. I know it was an injury plague season, last year. But I really don't understand the following of Jonathan Taylor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so back late last year for you know whatever dynasty leagues were doing startups during the season back in November. According to DLF, his eight was eight point nine. Yeah, he was like a foundational first round player. I just think it's a slight overreaction to last year. Misses five games or maybe it was six games due to injury, and then wasn't as effective. We know, the Colts line was really disappointing, Like we thought the Colts had one of the better offensive lines in the league, and it kind of sucked last year. For being honest, Matt Ryan just completely fell apart, hit the wall. So I'm I'm optimistic that Taylor comes back. I mean, here's a dude who ran for eighteen hundred yards in twenty twenty one, a guy who in his first thirty two games scored thirty two touchdowns. Like Taylor's great man, big, fast, powerful vision, patience, quick feet, everything you would want.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know if he's going to be.
Speaker 3: A prolific pass catcher, especially with a mobile quarterback like Anthony Richardson, who if he gets in trouble. It's probably just gonna run himself rather than dumping off to a back. But I do think Anthony Richardson is really going to pump up Taylor's.
Speaker 2: Rushing efficiency because we know that when you.
Speaker 3: Have to watch for a quarterback as big and as fast as Richardson, you're going to make sure he hands off the ball before you start sprinting at the running back to you know, fill a gap and make a tackle.
Speaker 2: Like you have to wait that extra split second. Man.
Speaker 3: I mean we saw that back in the day when Robert Griffith, Robert Griffinth iid had his crazy rookie year and Alfred Morris averaged like five point six yards of carry that year and it was just a monster.
Speaker 1: Sitting a lot of homers. I remember that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, man, like it.
Speaker 3: It definitely helped ask Miles Sanders last year with Jalen Hurts quarterback. I mean, Miles Sanders is super efficient as.
Speaker 1: A runner soon two. I mean it's kind of the same thing with Daniel Jones and Saquon And Saquon caught fifty six passes. Now you know his rookie season got ninety one, so we get it, you know, like, uh, definitely comes down with a rushing quarterback. Like you said, it makes the running lanes more open and efficient for him, and he's a strong I have him at six overall in super flex. I do not understand him falling to the second round. If I'm in a draft, I don't care if it's super flex. He can fall in the second round, So that's not gonna happen. I'll take my QB in the second round before I, you know, push Taylor down that far. I mean, I guess maybe in a sixteen man, I really want the QBS, But in your standard twelve man, I don't understand it at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine getting like, you know, Lamar Jackson or Justin Fields or Justin Herbert in the first round and then coming back with JT J second.
Speaker 1: I mean it's more likely to do it in reverse on my rankings, you know what I mean, Like you take Taylor first and then get one of those qbs. So, yeah, I do not understand Taylor falling at all. He ain't gonna fall on my boards. You can tell from what Fitz says He's not gonna fall on his board either. One of the top five running backs in the NFL, so I know they don't last as long, but it also makes them harder to find and harder to keep. So you have a good one with Taylor. Understand that if you're drafting him and don't let him fall that far. Another follower here, not a surprise at all. Kyler Murray twenty six years old, twenty one point three in February down to twenty eight point six in June is ECR though is thirty seventh overall, tenth among QBS. He's just behind Trevor Lawrence, Dustin Fields, DeShawn Watson, just above Dak Prescott, Anthony Richardson and Bryce Young. So look, I still like Kyler Murray as a player. I'd still think he's a great player, and I have him, I believe at ten, and I have him like a spot ahead of Richardson, although I don't know if I would do that according to ADP but I don't know. Man. Obviously, this is all coming off his injury, but to me, it's not just that it's the injury. Plus Cliff Kingsbury's gone, who was the pass heavy, you know, air raid offense that he brought from Texas Tech with him. I would assume the offense is gonna get slower paced under Gannon because he's a defensive minded head coach and that you know, they're gonna want to run the ball and play strong defense, and that's gonna be a foundation of the team a lot like it was with the Eagles. So I think the offense will change as well. So Murray is definitely sliding down boards for multiple reasons.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not too concerned about the loss of Cliff Kingsbury and the horizontal passing game, but otherwise, yeah, like I do get it with the injury and the fact that we're gonna, you know, miss at least half the season this year, and what's Kyler Murray coming back to. There's really not much incentive to bring him back when this is so obviously a team that's tanking. But it is interesting that his ADP was six point seven last fall, And yeah.
Speaker 2: Like I still think the guy's good.
Speaker 3: I know that Cardinals fans, not all Cardinals fans are enamored with Tyler Murray. Like my my friend's brother in law, who like he he's a season ticket holder. He can't Stan Murray.
Speaker 1: I'm from Arizona, man, I got a lot of Cardinal friends and yeah, I mean, you know, some people are you know, not apologetic for him and say he's one of the best in the NFL, and some just hate his guts because of all this video game stuff and Call of Duty and all that crap.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, like I think, I certainly don't think he's a bad quarterback, but maybe you can make the point that he is a better fantasy quarterback than real life. The bugs he does pile up the points in Fantasy Man, and.
Speaker 1: He runs, you know, he runs. And that's also another thing that's kind of worrying me about him overall, is you know, the knee injury affecting him running and at least them being willing to run him because he is a smaller guy too in stature. You know, he's not tall, and he is skinny. I mean he's a little brick for sure. If you ever in his body, he's definitely thick. But you know, undersized guy that runs a lot is going to get hit a lot. And he finally did break so we'll see how long he's going to miss to start the season too, So you know, and this whole new it's a whole new you know, front office and coaching staff, so they are not Kyler Murray. This is not the group that took Kyler Murray. So you know, the allegiance to him may not be strong either. So we'll see. He's still a good option. I just you know, last year was bad, and I worry about how much that will affect him moving forward. Before we get to some more, go ahead, please.
Speaker 2: I was just final point, bogs.
Speaker 3: If I were drafting and I was either going to be taking a winning year two approach or a productive struggle approach, playing the long game, if he was available for me at twenty eighth overall, I'd be delighted. What about that's my second quarterback?
Speaker 1: And this is what I'm going through my head right now, because I do have Murray ahead, Murray or Richardson.
Speaker 2: Oh I'd rather Richardson.
Speaker 1: Yeah take that. I think I'm going to make that move too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just like yeah, just the size and the like the physical the guys just could be Superman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, yeah, it's the ceiling. You're taking the ceiling, and hopefully that's your second QB too. Like I can say, if it's a first QB, I might take Murray just because he is he is good and we know but I don't know. Man, That upside for Richardson is pretty good, so I think I might end up taking that.
Speaker 3: But it would be funny box if you know the Cardinals tank works their position to go number one pick Caleb Williams, and then this is the same team Rosen over for overboard for Kyler and they.
Speaker 1: At least Kyler like we'll go and get signed though, like he'll signed and go and start immediately somewhere. So yeah, that was not the case with Josh Rosen, who man was I was invested in Josh Rosen and that did not work out. Before we move on to some more followers, subscribe to the Fantasy Pros YouTube channel comment below on this video because when you do, you could win a free FRW upgrade to Fantasy Pros Premium. Whether you're looking for custom mock drafts, salary cap tools, or in depth analysis of your fantasy performance, Fantasy Pros Premium has the tools to help you win unlock the most powerful fantasy tools in the industry today. Don't want to wait for the giveaway. Sign up today at fantasypros dot com, slash Premium and start playing smarter, not harder. All right, The next follower here, another guy that I don't like, is falling, but I understand it. Kenneth Walker, you just turned twenty two years old rookie last year. Twenty five point five was his ADP in February, down to thirty seven point nine in June. His ECR is twenty nine. He is ninth among running backs, going just below Gibbs etn and Jacob's just above Pollard, Eckler and Nause. So obviously the reason why Walker is taking a dip here is because of charbon Ay. But I feel like both these guys can work, and I am I guess I'm not surprised that Walker is falling. Him just kind of disappointed that he's falling this far. So what do you think about Walker? And do you think the drop is correct?
Speaker 3: I do think it's correct, and I don't think i'd be comfortable taking him in the top forty, like i'd be nervous about a Rashad Penny situation where the Seahawks spent a first round pick on Rashad Penny and then they felt Chris Carson was better, and so you know, Penny was pretty much a backup for a while and just the fact that Pete Carroll more than any other coach I think runs a true meritocracy with his roster. And you know, like that's not to say Walker isn't good. I do think Walker's good. But I also think scharbon A is good. What if what if Carol decided charbon Ay is better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that's in the realman possibility because Sharbony is good. I just don't think that he's better than Kenneth Walker. He's bigger, so that that could be Then that could be the biggest detriment to Walker is that if Sharbonny gets those goal line carries. But Walker in his rookie season thirteenth and run grade thirteenth, in YAK tenth and misstackles sports second in breakaway yard total thirty seventh and receiving grade for a guy that did not catch the ball in college because of that terrible you know, Brian Lawurki and company QBS there in nineteenth and elusive rating as a rookie as well. I just think Walker has already proved that he is a solid back in the NFL, you know, a good maybe not great yet, but he has that potential. I still think he's better than sharbon Ay. I also think sharbon A is pretty good too. And we've seen Pete Carroll go run heavy. You know, before last year when Gina was slinging it, this team was one of the top running teams in the NFL, and I don't think they're scared to go back to that. So I just think they're going to run the ball a lot. I think there's enough meat on the bone for Walker and for Sharbonay. I think if I'm dipping something in this offense, it's Gino, because I think Gino overperformed last year. He's already a little bit long in the tooth. And you know, this is a team that could easily go and snap up one of those qbs next year, or you know, if the Cardinals cut Kyler, I could see him going to Seattle very similar, you know, skill set to Russell, so you know, maybe remake a little magic that way. So I don't know. I just I think this team's gonna be run heavy. And I have Walker at thirty five overall, so I think he's going in the correct range here. So that's one that fits, and I disagree on we found one here. I like it the next guy up on the list here in terms of moving down, Chris Godwin twenty seven years old. He's turning this year forty five in February, down to fifty three in June. His ECR is forty seventh overall, nineteenth among wide receivers, just behind DeVante Jackson, Smith and Jigba and Dj Moore, just above Christian Watson, Michael Pittman and Deebo. Your thoughts on Godwin? Do you are you buying this fall or are you are you thinking the overreaction of Brady being gone is maybe a little too much.
Speaker 2: I think it's fair.
Speaker 3: I do think we have to brace ourselves for maybe a little bit of a hit this year, although I do think I get the feeling that Chris Godwin is going to take less of a hit than Mike Evans. Well with Baker Mayfield or Kyle Trask if it turns out to be that.
Speaker 1: So, like you say, they like a curse word.
Speaker 3: Who knows, man, I mean, maybe Kyle Trask would be an upgrade over Mayfield.
Speaker 2: We don't know about that, but yeah, I mean I think a lot Godwin is still good.
Speaker 3: But Godwin investors might just have to wait a year for things to sort themselves out.
Speaker 1: I think that's fair. I'll say that my initial reaction is I don't like I don't like Chris Godwin being move because it's the guy, you know, fourth in YAK last year, one hundred and ninety second in a dot. So it's not like he was catching the ball downfield and getting all of his yards from Tom Brady's incredible arm. This is a guy that was taking short catches and doing a bunch with them. So I think he can do the same with Trask and Mayfield whoever it is back there, but they ain't gonna be Tom Brady, even Tom Brady at the end of his career. So yes, I'm on board with this one taking a little bit of a hit, although I am higher on him than ECR and this ADP as well. Another wide receiver on the followers list year Fitzy DJ Moore twenty six years old, fifty point eight in February, down to sixty in June thirty eighth. Last December, ECR is forty six overall and eighteenth among wide receivers, just behind Cup Adams and Jack Smith and Jigba, above Godwin, Watson and Pittman. You know, going to Chicago and playing with Justin Okay, I get it that he's moving down, But DJ Moore is the best wide receiver this team has had in a while, probably since Marshall or Alshon, Jeffrey or somebody. So I mean Moore is good and he's immediately the best wide receiver on this team, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, late fifth rownd ADP sign me up for sure.
Speaker 3: And yes, I understand a little more target competition now in Chicago and more of a run heavy offense, but I think there is untapped passing potential for Justin fields and you know, like Moore is going to be his guy. There's no one else who's going to usurp him as the go to receiver, Not Darnell Mooney, not Chase Claypool, you know, not not cole Kmet at tight end. So yeah, man, like I think this is light and maybe we don't see another twelve hundred yard season out of Dj Moore this season, but like, I'm not gonna say it can't happen.
Speaker 2: This guy's really good.
Speaker 3: Like, if you gave me, like I know, nine hundred and fifty yards is over under for more this year, I'd probably still tap the over on that one, I'm with you.
Speaker 1: Like DJ Moore has been you know, rolling his eyes and negativity about him since coming into the draft, and you know, Steve Smith pushed for this team to take him. He was absolutely right. That's why they asked him again. For Jonathan Mingo this year your boy, and they're excited about him. So I don't know, man, he's the number one. He's way better than Claypool. I love Darnal Mooney and he's much better than DARNL Mooney. So with Cole Comet there, and like you know, I think Michael Robinson said this on NFL Network a couple of weeks ago, and I completely agree with it. Justin Field is a passer with run ability. He is not a runner with passibility. There's a difference, right, And the difference is you probably should be moving positions if you're a runner that can pass a little. He is not that guy. He is a quarterback. So I am excited to see them let him sling it a little bit more of this year and just get a little renewed confidence in that guy, because I really think the Bears offense could explode if Fields takes off, and this could be the year so another follower here, DeAndre Swift, not a surprise obviously being traded, but forty first and February down to sixty eight pointy eight in June thirty seven or seventy third overall, twentieth among urbs, behind Dobbins, Henry and White, above Sanders Acres and Mixing. I've kind of talked about DeAndre Swift. I still think he's a good running back. I hate that he is in Philly, and I know people like it because the offense is much better, and I get it, but you have hurts to contend with you. They you know, sign Penny, they love gain Well and Boston Scott still gets carries like it's just too split up for me to have a ton of confidence in Swift moving forward. So I completely understand this and agree with this drop.
Speaker 3: I've heard multiple Eagles be writers speculate that they think if for Sean Penny is healthy, He's going to be the primary early down back for the Eagles this year. It seems to me like some of Swift's best games with the Lions where games where the Lions would fall into a big hole and then they would dump twelve passes in Swift's direction. That game script is not going to exist with the twenty twenty three Philadelphia Eagles. I mean they're not going down like three touchdowns to anyone.
Speaker 1: This year unless Hurts gets injured.
Speaker 3: Yes, way so, and plus you know, I don't think Hurts is going to be a guy who's dumping you know, seventy target stendy back. Really, so I even have an issue with this after a twenty seven spot fall in a span of a few months.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's an off Bogs. I still wouldn't take him at sixty eight or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got him as a post one hundred player. I mean, there are so many running backs I'm taking.
Speaker 2: Ahead of him.
Speaker 1: And look, he's still a good talent and he this could work out. Like you know, because when you're looking at all these players, I think a big thing for people is you want to look. Everybody wants a black and white answer, but it's never black and white, like you gotta look at the possibilities here the gray area, as they'd say, So take a look at what the peak is is he leads his team, he scores a bunch of touchdowns, He is the clear and away winner, and he stays healthy. Right, that's a good offensive line, it's a good offense. They're going to score a lot of touchdowns. But you know, the bad side is is, you know, we just invested a fourth round pick. We've tried him rare shot. Penny was way better and he finally stayed healthy, like, and now he's you know, the variance is too big for me to rely on DeAndre Swift, I feel like, and that's really the issue with him. It's not that he's not a good talent. It's not that it's within the realm of possibility for him to be at a you know, RB one. I would not be I would not be overtly shocked. I would be very surprised if that happened, but it wouldn't be the most shocking thing I've ever seen on a football field. But the reality is he's probably you know, a decent size of a pretty split up backfield, including the quarterback running the ball. So yeah, I'm just not going to be investing this year. Let's talk about some qbs here fits before our last guy the QBS, Trey Lance just turning twenty three sixty three point five in February down to seventy two point eight in June, but twenty five point four last year before the season started. His ECR is actually lower than all of that eighty first overall the twenty third QB, he's behind Pickett and Wilson and Aaron Rodgers, above car Love and Mac Russell Wilson the opposite here. I'm just going to combine these two. He's thirty four, down to ninety one point four in February, down to post one hundred player in super flex leagues in June. His ECR is eighty seven, so much higher. Twenty first above gotch you know, and Picket behind a rod Lance and car Or those guys are behind him. So between Lance and Russell Wilson fits, who would you rather have Lance? Lance?
Speaker 2: I really would.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm worried about, you know, I'm worried about Russell Wilson losing his mobility, which I think has been the secret sauce for him throughout his career, the ability to escape the pass rush and make plays off script.
Speaker 2: Where's Lance?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: I still think Lance will get a shot. He just hasn't fully gotten a shot yet. You know, he last year plays that Rainstorm game in Chicago, then the next start, he gets hurt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like it just so happened.
Speaker 3: Purdy comes in, was pretty good against a bunch of really bad defenses, and now like sort of is being considered the accumbent. But Lance will get his shot, if not in San Francisco, somewhere else. And I can attest to this ADP being very accurate. I just got him at seventy three overall in a startup, and the ADP is seventy two point eight, so I guess I got a zero point two of a spot bargain on him. Yeah, man Like, and this guy is a Konami code quarterback. I think like he just moved the needle with his running bit and like, you know, yes, take the OTA videos with a grain of salt, but it did look like he's kind of improved his mechanics.
Speaker 1: I like Trey Lance still, Yeah, I am with you wholly incompletely fits. This guy has not gotten a fair shake yet, and it seems really you know, you hear the rumors that Shanahan didn't want him, but ownership did, and you know his original pick was Mac Jones, and that's why I likes brock Party now and all the rumors, right, But I think it doesn't really matter what the rumors are this year or next year. Lance is gonna get a shot. It may not be with the Niners, maybe with a different team, but he is going to get a shot somewhere. And I have him ahead of Russell Wilson too. I have him at sixteen a Russell Wilson at twenty. So I'm actually ahead of ECR on both these guys because I do I have a little bit of a belief in Russell Wilson having a bounce back. I do think Sean Payton is going to be a big part of that. And also you know that there was some off the field stuff going on with Russell Wilson personally that I think is not going to be affecting him, you know, I just I don't I think last year was as bad as we're going to see from Russ before he retires, So I do expect him to get better. So maybe if I'm looking for a QB two, like you want to take both these guys as a QB three, right, so you don't have to rely on them first year. But look, he had a QB two, I probably take Wilson just because I know he's going to start the whole year because they paid him too much. But if I'm looking for a QB three, it's upside all day. Baby, give me Trey Lance. I am absolutely with you, and that anything on Russell, No.
Speaker 2: Just that one O two is fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know you're you're praying that Sean Payton can turn it around.
Speaker 2: And maybe he can.
Speaker 3: I mean, like, even if Ross has lost the mobility. You know, Drew Brees was not the most mobile guy in the world, and things worked out pretty well with Breeze when he was playing for Peyton.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly. So let's see what it looks like and gonna be interesting. The last guy we want to talk about here, Dalvin Cook, turning twenty seven this year, fifty three point three in February down to eighty two point four in June. Is ECR right now is eighty ninth overall, twenty fifth among running backs behind Acres, Mixing and Aaron Jones, above Pacheco, Charbonay and Montgomery. Obviously, he's not gonna be with the Vikings, you know, this season twenty seven is kind of getting along in the tooth, especially for as many carries as he's had. I get it. I don't know. I think I'm a little more hard headed about running backs declining and wanting to hold onto them fits, but I understand it. So I think this is somewhat appropriate for Cook, especially not knowing where he's gonna end up, a.
Speaker 3: Guy who's always had some you know, injury issues too, nothing too debilitating, and to his credit like he you know, seems to bounce back pretty well from injuries and sometimes sometimes can play through him goodwin healthy. But the thing is, Boggs, do we see him like being the guy in a backfield anymore? I mean probably not. Like all the possible landing spots seem like committee thing. Maybe Miami would be the best thing. Maybe they would just you know, keep that spot Moster, Wilson, h h and all on the bench, Like if he's gonna get one shot to be the guy, maybe it's Miami. But all these other possible landing spots I've seen, like Denver, Dallas, Tampa, it just doesn't seem like he would have the gig fully to himself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he definitely have somebody else there. All those spots that you just mentioned. Denver would be Javonte whenever he's healthy, Tampa Bay Obviously White would be like maybe the least and Pollard. He would be the two behind Pollard. There's no question about that. So yeah, I mean he's there's reason for him to be dropping, and I agree with that. I'm a little hardheaded though, Like if he goes to Miami, I'm gonna be very excited about him, because I mean, it's gonna kill your love for a chain. No, maybe not your love for a chanin, but you love for his situation my.
Speaker 2: Twenty twenty three love for a chain definitely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, So like that's the spot. That that's the spot. And also I think he's better than he probably might be a little bit better than Rashad White. So like, if he goes to Tampa Bay, he'll be the leader, but it'll look a lot like Fournette and White at the end of the season where they're playing musical chairs. So it'll be annoying wherever he goes regardless, but at least we're opening up Alexander Madison in Minnesota. So yeah, look, I understand his dropping and I agree with it begrudgingly because I don't want to completely give up on him. I still do think he's a good back but obviously you know he's gonna he looks like he's most likely to be a two somewhere going into this season. So those are the risers and followers. FITZI, we want to talk a little bit about trades at the end here. Do you have any just like super flex specific traits like our boy Debro always says, draft your qbs, don't trade for them because they cost too much, stuff like that. You have any couple, maybe two or three overall over arching superflex trade rules.
Speaker 3: One would be that I think positional balance is overrated, and because in dynasty leagues, you know, these are leagues for people who like to make trades, so like, don't get too hung up on positional balance, like, oh, you know, I've got just the right level of like if you are getting a net upgrade of talent, like I don't mind being a talent deficit at one position as long as I'm running a surplus at another position. Okay, so that would be one of them. But what about you box, do you have any that are.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think the one that Debro mentions that the QBS is so important because you just do the math if you're in a twelve man league. Yet in a super flex that is thirty six starting qbs that everybody needs, everybody needs three. You need your two starters and one for BI weeks. Not everybody's gonna have them. So hoard is what I would say. If you're in a spot in the draft where in a rookie draft, I mean in the future, and you look around and you say, I don't like these players. Even in the startup draft too, I look around and I'm like, I'm not thoroughly impressed by my options. Here. Take a quarterback because, like Deebro said, they're gonna be worth more for you if you hoard as well. Now to counteract that, you shouldn't be letting people stash eight seven eight qbs on the roster. Maybe have like a five QB maximum in your league, stuff like that, and just talk to the commissioner ahead of time so nobody hoards like crazy. But if you have the opportunity to draft a QB and trade them for something that is better than what is available on the board right now, I take that opportunity whenever I can. So I know people don't like it. It is looked down upon by the Welsh. He does not like it. Because I definitely fleeced him out of some pieces to trade him, like Sam Donald a couple of years ago or somebody bad. Uh So, but those qbs hold more value. They just hold more value than any other spot, So remember it when you're trading. Squeeze a little extra if you're trading a QB. So that's one of my trade rumors or trade rules.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, bugs, we're low on time.
Speaker 3: But let me ask you, how do you generally respond to spam traders? Do you ever bother trying to counter or do you just generally push the reject button and uh.
Speaker 1: The kembi matombo if it's a if it's a spam, the cambi. And I think the best way to beat a spam offer or a spam trader is don't be one of those guys. Instead, post to the league I'm looking to trade X, Y or Z, and then you get as many offers. People who are looking will send you the offers uh, and you get more. If you're just working with one person, you're limited to what's on their roster. So if you are looking to trade someone, make sure everyone in your league knows about it. I think is another trade rule that I have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think rudge the spam traders. I just don't really indulge them. It's the problem they're going to send me things. I'm like, yeah, I don't. I don't mind you spamming me as long as you don't mind getting a bunch of rejections with no counters. The only I think my biggest pet peeve with trading bogs and this is something like if you want to be a more productive trader.
Speaker 1: Can I guess it?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: Is it? The paragraph about why the trade works for both teams?
Speaker 3: When I know what you're talking about, Like, I don't need the sales pitch.
Speaker 2: I can figure this out for myself. I'm a big boy. But no, it's it's when like it's clear.
Speaker 3: That the other person has not taken the time to even look at your roster.
Speaker 2: Really, Like there's one lead.
Speaker 3: We're all I'm pretty loaded at running back and wide receiver and I'm like short on quarterback. And this guy made an offer to me to try to get Sam Howell, and like I actually need Sam Howell on this team because I'm so light at quarterback. But like it's like, dude, if you would just actually look at my roster rather than just looking at it, seeing the one guy you want to make an offer on, and then just throwing something at me like I don't know. I mean, I'm into I don't like to spend a lot of time and negotiations.
Speaker 1: Me neither.
Speaker 3: So like I'll look at someone's roster and you know, like would put yourself in the person's shoes? Would they say yes to this deal?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean I get so, you're you're absolutely correct. I get so aggravated by someone, you know, just sending out a trade and not looking at my team at all, Like what this doesn't How does this help me? This doesn't this only helps you? Why would I do this? You know? This is not what I need? So I think that's a big part of it too. You can probably play the mental gymnastics a little bit if you just do the hard work. Like Fitz said, you look at their roster, you say, Okay, this is what they need I need, This is there a deal. I'll look there are players that I want to acquire, and I'll go and I'll look at who is rostering that guy. I look at their team and I go, well, there's nothing that works for us here. Like you know he's sacked at running back. I'm also stacked in running back. He needs wide receivers. I'm trying to get this wide out. I don't have anything to give him, so I just go, Okay, that's obviously not gonna work. I'll try to send my sites on someone else, or I'll try to send it and say, you know, hey, any interest in trading X, Y or Z instead of sending an actual offer. So, but also like, don't get your feelings hurt when someone sends you a million offers. Either, you don't want to burn a bridge. You don't want to be the guy that, oh, well, this trade is ridiculous, so you counter with a terrible trade. That's just a way to build animosity. And a lot of leagues still have veto rules, which should be gotten rid of. Veto rules are to me fits. You can tell me what you think about them. I think they're over the top and ridiculous. I don't like them at all. I think if you have a commissioner that you trust, which everybody should have, then there's no need for veto rules because you get into backstabbing. And the only reason that veto trade should be vetoed ever, is for you think it's collusion, and you know you gotta be pretty sure it is too, because that's a pretty big accusation, homie. So you know you can't you can't accuse everyone of coluding. But that is the only reason to You know, people are gonna make bad trades in the NFL and make bad trades, so if they think it's right for their team, they should be able to do it. But you know, as long as they ain't cheating. So yeah, I think about.
Speaker 3: I'm in favor of the commissioner having veto power to nix anything like. I don't like this thing where leagues. A league can vote on.
Speaker 1: A trade, it just because because you know, the first time you get a trade voted down, then now that person who had the trade voted down is going to vote down every other trade that happens. It just gets into sniping and backstabbing and all that stuff. It should be commissioner only. You should have someone smart enough to recognize the trades and know if they're gonna because really, you know, the whole reason for vetoing is that this trade is going to completely lopside the whole league, you know, and that happens and you know, it's human nature. People are not above it, so you do have to have something in place for that. But it should not be other owners. It should be the commissioner.
Speaker 3: I feel like, so what we're saying here in this whole conversation bogs basically that trading in dynasty leagues is like anything else in life.
Speaker 2: Don't be a tool and things should go easier for you exactly.
Speaker 1: Don't be pain in the keyster and everything should be good. But that is going to wrap it up for us. We hope you guys enjoyed it. Remember follow us on the Twitter at Boglin Sports at fits underscore FF and we will see you guys next week. Take it easy, everybody.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Dynasty Football Podcast. Follow us on Twitter and Instagram at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros
Speaker 1: Bow