Speaker 1: Welcome back to everybody.
Speaker 2: It's this Fantasy Pros Dynasty Fantasy Football podcast on your host Scott Bogmin. Follow me on the Twitter apt Bogman Sports. I'm joined as always by Pat Fitzmorris FITSI at Fits Underscore.
Speaker 1: Ff. How you doing, man, how's the offseason treating you?
Speaker 3: Bog's I'm doing great, man, and the off seasons treat me well. But doesn't it feel like the season is going to be upon us in no time?
Speaker 4: I mean, we've hit that.
Speaker 3: That lull where the NBA and NHL seasons are over, it's just baseball.
Speaker 4: And but like that period always goes really fast.
Speaker 3: I mean, my wife always complains about how fast summer goes by, and right she's right, like once fourth of July hits, you know, it's like a boulder.
Speaker 1: Roll goes into turbo mode exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I usually get some form of seasonal depression around right now because there's no basketball that's done. You know, I'm not the biggest hockey fan, but the hockey's over. You know, we're in the dog days of baseball and usually the Diamondbacks are bad. But you know, that's what's keeping me up right now. The d backs are pretty good, so I'm enjoying that. But yeah, man, like we're hitting that like not so much stuff to bet on every day, and you know, it's all baseball right now, which we love. We're baseball guys, but we want that football back. We want we want the camps, we want the news, although I do think some news these days is a little bit overblown. We are gonna be talking our running back ranks are top twenty four and a couple of the differences that we have within those top twenty four today on the show. But the big news recently fits was the Stefan Diggs drama of him missing camp and stuff. And I don't even think this is really should have been a story at all. I think in the seventies, nobody knows that this happened because he was back in one day. It's just we have Twitter now, so we have people tweeting about how Stefan Diggs didn't show up for camp or whatever and all that stuff. How do you kind of how do you sort through the news at this stage in the game when we are so far away from the season starting, but we're thirsty for news, so it seems like everything is a little overblown at this point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, case by case bogs, but I mean I do tend to look at this stuff with a gimlet eye and a you know, a definite filter, because this seemed like a big nothing burger, didn't it Like he missed one mass so big.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he also like puts some cryptic you know, messages on Instagram and stuff.
Speaker 1: It's like, come on, you're feeding the fire.
Speaker 3: I know, but we know STEP's been like he's had some diva tendencies.
Speaker 4: Right, like as a lot of wide receiver.
Speaker 3: Wide receivers do exactly, so you know, I'm I'm just letting it slide. I don't think it's anything to worry about now. If DeAndre Hopkins signs with the Bills, then then we'll have something to parse and you know, go over because that would dramatically affect things. Kiss the value of Gabe Davis Khalil here and maybe even goodbye for this year.
Speaker 2: I I hope that doesn't happen because that eats it, That eats into too many jobs.
Speaker 1: I'd rather take my guests.
Speaker 2: You know, I think your guest is Shakir minus Kincaid for this, which means it'll obviously be Gabe Davis, but you know, uh that I just I like the fact that we can gamble on someone in Buffalo because the offense is so good. But yeah, if Hopkins were to sign there, it kind of kill most of the value for those guys. Is there any other news that that you saw recently that had you, you know, feeling good or feeling bad about anyone? You know, little little news about Javonte, but not enough to really go off of anything. And no no rumors for any these running back signings. That's We've been waiting on that for months.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm surprised that market has just been you know, still water, nothing moving, nothing developing, no rumors even It's kind of strange, Bogs. Can I go back to kincaid for one second, though, Sure I was, I was just looking at something. Since two thousand, there have been twenty five tight ends drafted in the first round.
Speaker 4: Bugs.
Speaker 3: How many of those twenty five tight ends finished in tight end one range as rookies.
Speaker 2: Two or three? It's not a lot. It's the hardest position to transition to in the NFL.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: It was four and man, and now I'm struggling to remember them off at top of my head. It was like Evan Ingram was one of them, and some of the other guys were like.
Speaker 2: Older, probably Kelsey, I mean, well, no, he did nothing. Yeah, he did nothing as rookie. Yeah, that's right. He was big in his first year. He was healthy. But yeah, was Goddard on that list? I feel like got it was?
Speaker 3: It was not a couple some more older. No, was wasn't even a first rounder, was he?
Speaker 2: Mark Andrews? You're right, yeah, Mark Andrews is the third rounder. I was just thinking of tight ends, total rookie tight ends. I wasn't even thinking a first round rookie tight ends.
Speaker 1: Pitts was good. Pitts had to be.
Speaker 4: In that li yars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so Pitts Angram Man. One of them was h oh gosh, I'm just trying to black one was from the early two thousands. Really stupid to me to bring this up box without having that note in front of me.
Speaker 1: So I could is it Anthony Becked, I'm trying to anti.
Speaker 3: Back, but it was amazing, and like, in looking at that, how many of these guys like weren't even in tight end forty range. It just reminds you of what a poor percentage play rookie tight ends are, and even though I'm excited about this class long term for dynasty in redraft, I'm like, I'm not going to be drafting many rookie tight ends unless I can get really late.
Speaker 2: I understand that the tight end is kind of deep right now, so we'll get to that when we get into tight ends. They were doing running backs, but I feel like tight end is a little deep, so I feel like it's okay to gamble this year. There's good rookie tight ends too. I feel like I feel like we're gonna get our fifth from someone, so so we'll see.
Speaker 1: But there's only one first rounders. Yeah, there's only one option.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I keep thinking of rookie total, you know, just all rookies. But yeah, you're right, it's just the first rounders. So I don't know why that's not working in my brain. But if you want your brain to work, you got to go ahead and go to Fantasy Pros and upgrade to premium. We have the winner here. The winner of the one year Fantasy Pros Premium is Allwin Parchment. Please get in touch with customer support agents at Mailbag at Fantasypros dot com with proof of your subscription to the Fantasy Pros YouTube channel and your current Fantasypros dot com username, and we will get that upgrade process for you as soon as possible. Again, the winner is Aldwin Parchment. Congratulations And if you want to win a free year of Fantasy Pros Premium too, subscribe to the Fantasy Pros YouTube channel and comment below on this video, because when you do, you can win an frublele free upgrade to Fantasy Pros Premium.
Speaker 1: Whether you're looking for.
Speaker 2: Custom mock drafts, salary cap tools, or in depth analysis of your fantasy performances, Pro's Premium has the tools to help you win. Unlock the most powerful fantasy tools in the industry. Don't want to wait for the giveaway. Sign up today at fantasypros dot com, slash Premium and start playing smarter, not harder. All right, Fitz, let's get into the running backs. We are going to highlight the top twelve so the RB ones in your standard twelve man league according to us, and then go over our differences. So I hand it over to you, FITZI, let's hear your RB ones for Dynasty.
Speaker 4: Before I rattle those off, Bogs.
Speaker 3: I thought of one of the other tight ends, Jeremy Shacky.
Speaker 1: Okay, Shocky, that makes so much sense. He was so good.
Speaker 2: I remember him in the Hall of Fame game against the Texans. That might have been the Texans first or second season. I think it might have been their first season. But I remember him just like doing the forearm shivers and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: His rookie season. He was a beast.
Speaker 2: He was a lot of fun and a little crazy, but a lot of fun to watch.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he wanted a brawl after like every play.
Speaker 4: He was just knots man.
Speaker 3: But it's yeah, I mean now, like it seems like he's I saw an interview with him recently. It seems like he's you know, toned it down a little bit, but he had some pretty vivid recollections of his career.
Speaker 4: Yep. So we're all young, you know, we're all young exactly, all right.
Speaker 3: So my top twelve bogs, it starts at the top with bjon Robbinson, you know, looking like a generational talent, and Jonathan Taylor number two, Breeshall number three. I'm not too discouraged by the knee injury last year, considering it was just an ac Altair happened early in the season, should be good to go this year. Christian McCaffrey at number four. I pulled a little switch of Roo Bogs because we're going to talk about these guys. I moved up Jamiir Gibbs one spot to number five, and I've got Saquon Barkley six now, Najee Harris seven, Josh Jacobs eight, Travis Etn nine, Tony Pollard ten, Kenneth Walker eleven, and remind Grace Stevenson twelve.
Speaker 2: Interesting list here for me, I have the same top five one guy. I guess not the same top five now that you've switched it. But my number one is also Becheon. I mean, anyone who's listening to this show or me anywhere knows I'm a huge Texas fan. Obviously they're not surprised that I'm a homer about that. But Becheon is unbelievably talented and I'm super excited to see him at the next level and for everyone to be on board with us next year fits for sure. Number two JT. You know injury played last season. I understand people not being into it, but JT's the guy and they're going to run a lot, and he might get better running with Anthony Richardson in that backfield as well. Its gonna be a lot of fun to watch. My number three is Christian McCaffrey. You know the Brice Sall stuff. I have Breese at four and you have that reversed. But you can go either way. Obviously, if you want to play the longer game, you're gonna take Breece. If you like me and you want to win today right now, you're gonna take McCaffrey because he's not injured.
Speaker 1: And the other.
Speaker 2: Concerning thing I have a little, just tiny bit about Breee is why did the Jets keep drafting running backs fits? I mean it took Michael Carter and then they took Breese Hall and then a ban of Canada and Zonovit night is pretty good, Like they have a deep running back room.
Speaker 3: It's pretty crazy and bugs when you look at the odds for who Dalvin Cook is going to play his first snap for in twenty twenty three, Like the Jets are number two on the board, that's.
Speaker 2: Gotta be just the New York Like you're getting the New York bets if you're the book. I feel like that is very like Dallas is high too, but Dallas makes more sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but there has been a little bit of smoke as far as reports like I've seen it reported in two or three spots that the Jets were possibly one of the landing spots.
Speaker 2: I I cannot. I will be super surprised if that is the spot. Where could look? Maybe coach just wants to go win a ring, you know, maybe that's where he is in his career. I don't think so. I think he still wants to play. My number five is Saque. My number six is Austin Eckler, who is not on your list. You have him at thirteen. I don't have Gibbs on my list. Who is your number five? I have him at fourteen. Tony Pollard is number seven for me. Then I have Josh Shacobs, Naji Harris, Kenneth Walker at ten, Derrick Henry at eleven, and Nick Chubb at twelve. Derrick Henry a big difference for you and I as well as you have him at twenty. All right, So look ECR for Gibbs is six, so you're one spot ahead.
Speaker 1: I'm at fourteen.
Speaker 2: I think this just comes down to a small difference in philosophy for you and I because for me Fits, All I want is to see what kind of role they give Gibbs. I know Gibbs is super talented. I know he's gonna be very good. I worry a little bit about David Montgomery being there as well, but I don't think he's the talent that Gibbs is. So I feel like I'm in on Gibbs, but according to eastr I'm low on him. So tell me what gives you the confidence to put him in the top five over Saquon is surprising?
Speaker 1: Six I was okay with Fits.
Speaker 2: Over Saquon's a little surprising to me, So tell us what you're thinking.
Speaker 3: Well, Saquon fell off a little late last year, and I just like, I wonder if he's ever going to be quite the same guy again. Got off to a really terrific start last year, no question, but it seemed like by the end of the season he was maybe, I don't know, tapering off just a bit so. But as far as Gibbs Boggs, I mean, I know you're like your old guys, but having him out of the top ten feels a little disrespectful. Do you ever ranked ahead of Mark Ingram can I just check.
Speaker 1: On he he is just slightly ahead of Mark.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, I mean the only issue I guess for me with Gibbs Boggs is that like he's unlikely to ever be a true workhorse.
Speaker 4: But I do think there is a.
Speaker 3: Pretty good chance we're getting another Alvin Kamara, Austin Eckler type, an elite pass catching running back who is also going to make a meaningful contribution as a runner. And we're getting him at age twenty one, at the onset of his career. So if he doesn't get two hundred carries a season, that's okay. I think as long as he's catching fifty sixty seventy balls or more. And I think his profile as a prospect suggests that he will be that sort of guy.
Speaker 2: I look, I like Gibbs a lot, and I definitely think that Alvin Kamara is the blueprint for him to have an enormous career. The problem is is there's not many Alvin kamaras, so I do think Gibbs can do it. But I think Montgomery is a guy that can be a first and second down guy as well, And they paid him a decent amount of money that now that doesn't mean anything right like it because the NFL, you know, specifically with Pete Carroll, like you have mentioned, is a meritocracy, but it's a meritocracy everywhere. It doesn't really matter if you're making money. Ask Kenny Galladay. If you can't play, you cannot play, so you know, or if someone is just way better than you, that guy gets the run and that could happen very good quickly. With Gibbs, I do think he's a better back than Montgomery. I'm just a little concerned with them paying him. They obviously have an idea for his role in mind, and so maybe the rookie season is a little less than we want and maybe it just takes him a little longer to ease into that real Camara role.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I've heard.
Speaker 3: I would contend though that the investment in draft capital that the Lions made with Gibbs was more significant than the you know dollar investment they made with Montgomery. And you know, I brought up mark Ingram earlier. I do see this as kind of a Kamara Ingram type setup for or the Lions this year, where like Montgomery is gonna have a relevant role without question, but we saw Ingram and Kamara both be fantasy relevant for the Saints. I think we could see the same thing with Gibbs and Montgomery and Detroit this year.
Speaker 2: And the thing pushing one of those guys over could be just who gets goal line carries? You know, that could be the thing so and you know, but it also could be that goal line carries go to Sam Laporta, you know, in one yard, you know, little dump offs or whatever. So we'll see. I love Gibbs, but I'm lower on him than ECR. Even so the guy that I have here that you have low, I've got Derrick Henry at eleven. I understand, you know, I'm away from ECR on this one as well, But I the whole offense is built around in fits that that's the thing, and even if it's only for like two more seasons, that this guy is putting up incredible numbers, and maybe he just has that prodigious falloff that we do see a lot of running backs have. I think it's more of a fading into the sunset type of Adrian Peterson, you know, where honestly, Adrian Peterson really fell off mainly because of his off the field stuff. I feel like more than just physically. His ECR is seventeen, so higher than where you have him at twenty, but lower than where I have him at eleven. I just for me, it's tough for me to not rank Derrick Henry as an RB one until I see him physically slow down. You know, he's had some injuries. He was banged up, but last year he was right back at it and fine. So I you know, the the injury, You're scared everybody. And I understand that's why he's a firm RB two now. But for me, I don't know. Man, that whole whole offense runs through him. So I just still have incredible faith in Derrick Henry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is a game of chicken with the age Cliff bogs, And you know, you are driving that car at one hundred miles an hour and the cliff is coming up and you're just fearless. You've got your sunglasses on and you're you know, not concerned about what's ahead. I've already bailed out of the car and I'm like, you know, rolling down the road.
Speaker 4: I mean he's twenty nine and a half. Yeah, he's twenty nine and a half.
Speaker 3: He's had two thousand forty six career touches if you count playoff games with a high contact style. So I mean, man, you know, talk about driving the car to the edge of the cliff. You're driving a car with like two hundred and fifty thousand miles on it.
Speaker 4: Two bogs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, I'm just the end is going to come fast when it comes. And maybe he is one of those guys who defies, you know, the norms and is able to keep it going till thirty three thirty four. But you know, like even even the great ones, you know, Eddie George is a pretty good cop, and you know, Eddie George eventually fall off to I worry that Henry's gonna fall off and it could happened soon, you know. But again, Boggs, it's it's what sort of mode you're in. Are you in win now mode or are you in build mode?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: If you're in build mode, why is Derrick Henry on your roster? If you're in win now mode, he makes perfect sense on your roster.
Speaker 2: And honestly, where I have him ranked, And you guys should know this. If you're rostering Derrick Henry and where I have him ranked, you're gonna go ahead and trade him to a team that is contending. This is the value that you should get for him, and hold their feet to the fire, because if your team is not good and you have an asset like Derrick Henry, you gotta squeeze that. You gotta squeeze him for all the juicy's worth, right, So hold everybody's feet to the fire, make them pay a little extra and understand that in someone's eyes like that, you know, he is still a first round running back. He's still a first round player this year. They want to win this year. That's what he's worth, you know, Like you said, you're not trading Derrick Henry to someone that's not contending because you want to get what you want out of him in the next two to three seasons, probably max three seasons. I'm you know, my thought process is if he has two great years, if he has another good year this year, another good year next year, and then he starts fading, Like if I win money, that's worth it to me. That's a first round guy to me, and that's what he is right now. And I fear for a lot of running backs ever getting to what Derrick Henry will get this season. And I think that is also why I have him at eleven. This could be a falloff season for him. We don't know. I trust in the process. I trust in these guys that are just freaks, and he is an absolute freak of nature. So I still love him. Anybody else in the RB one category here that you want to go over.
Speaker 3: Well, let's talk about the other guy that you have in the RB one category that I do not.
Speaker 4: He just misses for me.
Speaker 3: You've got Auscar Eckler RB six, and I've got him RB thirteen in our Dynasty rankings.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: My love of Eckler here is that I love the Chargers offense. He is the number one through it right now. He had that little you know, hold out whatevery thing, but he's gonna be there. He's going to be playing for the Chargers, and he's still This is a guy I do fear that he breaks down, But what he could give you this season, I mean it's just historic the way that he has been and you know, and I understand for Dynasty specifically, people rank him lower because of his size in a stature. I'm more afraid of Eckler breaking down than I am Henry. But I just the top end, specifically for this year and next year, are still incredibly high for Eckler, So I just I have a hard time moving him down despite his his stature.
Speaker 4: I totally get it.
Speaker 3: And you know, most Dynasty leagues are in fact PPR, so Austin Eckler obviously the format suits him, and at twenty eight, he is not quite as close to the age cliff as Derrick Henry. Presumably great as a pass catcher bugs, but I do wonder if he's going to get one hundred and twenty seven targets last year, career high by far next highest. So yeah, one hundred and twenty seven targets and one hundred and seven receptions last year. Next highest total one hundred and eight targets and ninety two catches in twenty nineteen. You know, Justin Herbert averaged a ridiculously low six point four intended air yards per pass attempt last year, and I think that is part of the reason why they kicked Lombardi to the curb as offensive coordinator. I mean, six point four is ridiculous. The year before he was seven point six. When you've got arm talent like Herbert's, you don't want this dink and dunk offense. I mean, you have to stretch the field vertically, and so hopefully Kellen Moore is going to do that. I do think the change is probably going to mean fewer targets for Eckler, and we know they don't really want him to be the do everything back the early down guy. I mean, they've been cycling through making all these attempts to bring in guys that can be the early.
Speaker 1: They gave up on that though.
Speaker 2: They're like, they've done too many of these, we can't do it again this year. So I know it looks like it's either going to be Kelly or Spiller. I still hold out hope for Spiller man. I still think that he could be pretty good.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I mean, so I don't think we're going to see another one hundred catch season for Eckler. He's still going to be valuable, granted, but maybe not as immensely valuable. And you know, we're probably looking at another two or three really productive ears top for Macques.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I would say that I have kind of a tier, you know, I'd say one through five is a tier for me, you know, Bejon down to Berkley, uh, and then six through nine of Eckler, Pollard, Jacobs, and Harris, Like, these are all number one options on their team, right, Like not just number one running back. This is the first option to put the ball in someone's hand on your squad. I feel like, you know, maybe Pollard isn't with with Lamb. You can contest Jacobs with Adams, but last year, obviously Jacobs was the guy. And as we know, Josh McDaniels will not change his strategy even if he's up, and he will not adjust and he'll just lose games. Did you see that thread about the Raiders historic losing of games that they were winning last season?
Speaker 1: It was unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, McDaniel's just terrible coach, But the terrible coach hands the ball to Josh Jacobs a thousand times a game. So I still like Josh Shacobs a ton. So that's kind of why I have that tier. Like, you know, after that, Henry's a little older, Chub's a little older, you got to move those guys down. They're both still number one options on their team as well. But Kenneth Walker is kind of where like he's young, so I got to put him ahead of those old guys. But he's questionable as the number one, so he's kind of in a tier of his own for me. So before we move on here, let me tell you, guys about Reality Sports Online. Most of you have heard of Reality Sports Online, the powerful fantasy sports platform where owners get the build and manage their fantasy teams like an NFL general manager. But the question is, have you tried it? It's time to see what all the buzz in the dynasty community is about. Free agency, multi year contracts, a rookie draft, multi team trades, franchise tags, contract extensions, first round rookie options, automated contracts, in salary cap functionality, and much much more.
Speaker 1: Think it sounds complex, it is not.
Speaker 2: The best thing about Reality Sports online Fantasy front office is that it doesn't require any more time than a standard league, just more strategy. Think you're among the fantasy elite, Well, this is a platform to test your metal.
Speaker 1: Still not sure?
Speaker 2: You can just s out your general manager skills for free FRW in a mock. If you like what you see, use a promo code Fantasy Pros to receive a ten percent discount on your team or league. Today, fantasy just got real at Reality Sportsonline dot Com. All right, Fitzy, let's go to RB two's for dynasty. What do you got thirteen non down to twenty four?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So at thirteen, I have.
Speaker 3: Sorry Austin Eckler and then Javonte Williams coming off the major knee injury. You know, like, I'm concerned about that knee injury for sure, Bogs, but I do think, man like, if we can get him healthy, even if it takes a year in a Sean Payton offense. I mean, Sean Payton's offenses have been great for running backs.
Speaker 1: Still love Javonte. I'm with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so running back fifteen, Nick Chubb, running back sixteen, Rashad White, who we're going to talk about shortly, seventeen, Cam Akers eighteen, Damian Pierce nineteen, JK Dobbins twenty, Derek Henry twenty one, Zach Sharbona, twenty two, Devon a Chin, twenty three, DeAndre Swift, and twenty four Aaron Jones For me.
Speaker 2: At number thirteen, I have of Travis ETN. Fourteen is Sjamier Gibbs. We talked about him. I have Javonte at fifteen to one spot below where you have him, Remandre is sixteen. For me, Joe Mixon is seventeen. I have Dovin Cook at eighteen, then Zach Charbone at nineteen, Aaron Jones at twenty, aj Dillon at twenty one, Damian Pierce at twenty two, Cam Akers at twenty three, and Miles Sanders at number twenty four. So, Fitz, where do you want to start first? You want to talk about my guys, You want to talk defend your guys.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about your guys, Bogs.
Speaker 1: All right, Well I got the two old guys first.
Speaker 2: And this is this is the big issue that a lot of people would have with my dynasty rankings.
Speaker 1: And I understand that.
Speaker 2: And look, if if you're not looking to win this year, you want to play for next year, or you just want to play for the longer term in general, you know, maybe my rankings aren't for you but for me. And the reason I do this for everyone that hasn't heard it. And I apologize to those of you that have. I want to win now because I've been in so many dynasty leagues that just fold, you know, they fold up after four or five years. You get too many different owners in there. Maybe the rules are a little too complicated. People aren't paying attention if leagues fold up. You know, the general ideas we all want to play in a real dynasty league for twenty or thirty years. It's just not the reality for a lot of these leagues. So I'm trying to win immediately. That's why I value some of these guys that are longer in the tooth than other people. So just overall arching statement, know that, But also like I don't personally like Joe Mixon. I thought he was gonna get cut. I was ready to bury him, but then he worked things out with the Bengals. Seems like maybe he won't get this suspension that we thought that maybe he was going to get. So he's the number one running back on a very very good offense. Now, the difference between him and Derrick Henry and Nick Chubb is that he is easily the number two option for touches behind Chase, maybe number three if you want to put Higgins ahead of him as well. He'll have more touches than those guys because he's a running back. But they want to get the ball first to Chase then to anybody else. So Dalvin Cook obviously just cut from Minnesota, his ranking will change one way or the other. For me, I think it's most likely to go down regardless of where he signs. But if he signs in Miami, that's the one spot where I'll probably keep him here. But I hesitate to move him until I find out where he's going to go. So my first two guys fits Mix and then Cook. It's just established. They're established guys.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Cook. Mixing is on a great offense.
Speaker 2: We think Cook could land up somewhere good, Miami being the number one, Dallas would be great.
Speaker 1: He goes to the Jets, I'll bury him.
Speaker 2: But because he's just ring chasing at that point and not stat chasing at all, because Bresol is going to come and take all the touches. But any of those other spots, you know, I'll lower him, but it won't be significant. So Mixing and Cook, how far how far down the road are you on those guys?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you've got Mix in RB seventeen. I have them RB twenty six and Cook. The gap is bigger there. You've got him at RB eighteen. I've got him RB thirty three. And here's the thing, Bogs, I mean, I do agree with you that we've got the difference in perspective of you sort of looking more at immediate value and me looking at future value. I guess my thing is that I'm not sure these guys are going to provide the same sort of immediate value that they've been providing in recent years. Like mix In, I'm a little bit more optimistic about that he can sort of continue the way he's been, although I don't think he looks as explosive as he did in his first couple of years in the league.
Speaker 4: I mean, he's average, agree with that.
Speaker 2: I mean, he got a lot of points on that like four or five touchdown game, right, Like that was his prime output of the year.
Speaker 3: Right, And he's averaged three point nine yards per carry over the last three seasons. And I do realize part of that is that the Bengals line has been a little trashy. You know, they now they're upgraded and hopefully league average are better upfront, but that hasn't really been the case. But yeah, I mean, he was this rumored cut candidate, and I think really the only reason maybe they didn't do that is because they know their Super Bowl windows wide open, and you know, why mess around with instability at running back if you could just kind of run it back with an established commodity. But I just don't know how well he's going to age Bogs considering that it just he does doesn't seem as explosive anymore. And that's just kind of eye test stuff. But yeah, so we'll see. I mean, I still think he's a useful asset. I'm just worried about you know, maybe we see a little more slippage this year, and you know, I don't know what it's going to look like two or three years from now with Cook. I'm just like, I don't think he's going to be a workhorse anymore. I think the role is going to be different where I don't think. I don't know if there's a single landing spot Bogs where they would afford him a workhorse type role.
Speaker 4: I don't think he gets at Miami.
Speaker 1: I don't think Miami would do that.
Speaker 4: No, I don't.
Speaker 3: Think he's going to be like a three down guy in Miami. I mean, I think and I don't know if he can really be a three down guy and give you more than two or three healthy weeks at a time if they use him that way, you know, what I mean, like he's he's ending before I'm not really I kind of think they're not giving him passing down usage anymore wherever he goes.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 2: In Miami anyway, So you know that maybe that would tick his role down, But I just think that it's a better system for running backs in Miami. So that's why that's kind of the golden place. Like I said, he probably will be lowered no matter what on my rankings, just because of the fact that he got cut and he's going to a different place. But I do think Miami is the one spot where he'll stay, so that that's probably and that's just my wishful thinking too. If I can tell you right now, if he signs in Dallas, let me just look at my rankings. If he signs in Dallas, I would probably put him at twenty eight.
Speaker 1: That's probably where I put him.
Speaker 2: I'd leave him, maybe knock him down a couple notches from eighteen down to like twenty one if he went to Miami. But yeah, I think twenty eight is probably the farthest I could. I mean, if he goes to New York, I'll bury him, you know, like I said, because he'll get nothing there so but but yeah, So the next guy on my list, I know we're gonna fight about so I put him here, and I'm way higher on him than ecr is.
Speaker 1: It's AJ Dillon.
Speaker 2: And look, AJ Dillon is not flashy, he's not sexy, and I'm not trying to tell you that he's flashy or sexy. But what he is is a dude that can handle forty carries a game.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he's going to get that in green Bay, but I do know that green Bay is going to have to run the ball way more this year without Aaron Rodgers and the defense isn't completely fixed. I think that's what you want to do if you're a struggling team like this, And think of the transition that the Atlanta Falcons made right when Matt Ryan wasn't doing anything and they realize we cannot throw the ball this much, we have to run the ball.
Speaker 1: They ran the ball more than anybody else.
Speaker 2: I think we could see a turn for the Packers in that offense, and that means Aaron Jones and AJ Dillon are both going to hold pretty big value and maybe you can work stuff off the run with Jordan Love. The dude's not a slouch in the run game. He can absolutely move. So I'm very excited to see what the Green Bay running game looks like this year, and I think AJ Dillon has to be a bigger part of it if they're going to have success. Grind that clock down and ride him a little bit. He's a grinder, like I said, not sexy, not flashy, elusive rating is bad, but this is an old school three yards and a cloud of dust. And if he goes somewhere, if he goes somewhere, or Aaron Jones goes somewhere, he is your goal line back wherever he goes. So I feel like this is one of the few guys that I'm more excited for the long term on AJ Dillon than I am this year. But I think he could improve this year as well. I know you are thoroughly unimpressed with him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean like he could be the kind of guy who gets twenty five or thirty carries a game if he was as good as Derrick Henry, and he's nowhere near as good as Derek Henry.
Speaker 4: He just hasn't been that guy.
Speaker 3: I mean, he is big and imposing, and he you know, will occasionally run a dude over bogs, but like, we just have not seen that sort of Derek Henry ability to take over a game.
Speaker 4: Like we've just not seen it.
Speaker 3: He's been efficient with the carries he's gotten, I guess, you know, but like he's nice to have for the Packers late in the season. And I've noticed, you know, like the first couple of years, especially as the season wore on, like Aaron Jones was getting fewer carries and touches in December, and AJ Dillon would get more, and it's sort of dovetailed with some of the weather effects they.
Speaker 4: Were dealing with. I like him. I mean, he's.
Speaker 3: A decent capable pass catcher, but he's never really going to move the needle there for you. That's kind of another drawback to him. I just think I don't know if he's ever going to earn work course duty, and I think he needs work course duty to be a true difference maker in fantasy bogs. And I just like I can't get there with him.
Speaker 2: I feel like you have him more in the range of like Damian Harris and Devin Singletary like two hundred touch guys, but not impressive two hundred touch guys, grinders, right, I think aj Dillon has a little more juice than that.
Speaker 1: Maybe I think it's.
Speaker 2: Ecr is thirty three if I'm remembering correctly. Yeah, it's thirty thirty two thirty two among running backs. So, like you know, I get it. I get people not being in on him. I think he's better than Harris and I think he's better than Harrison Singletary simply because I saw him due to Boston College, like they had no offense, they knew what was coming, and AJ Dillon still ran them over. It's taken him. It's it's harder for him to do that at the next level. I get that. I just think that he's got a little more juice in those guys. And maybe this is a year we see it, but I mean it is. This year is big for him. If he doesn't, if he doesn't take a step up without Aaron Rodgers there and they don't use him more, then yeah, I'll sink him. But this is a big telling year for him, and I'm gonna bet on him, So I'll say that. Before we go over two Pats running backs, let me tell you guys about the dynasty Draftkit at Fantasypros dot com slash Dynasty. Get ahead of the get ahead of the competition. With our expert rankings, trade advice, combine coverage, draft rookie profiles, position primers, and more, you'll have everything you need to dominate your draft for fr double E. Upgrading to Premium unlocks even more draft strategy content in our draftkit, along with access to our discord which allows you to directly interact with our analysts. Unlock the secrets to crushing your Dynasty draft with our Dynasty Draft Kit Today at Fantasypros dot com. Slash Dynasty just wrapped up my IDP position primers for the draft kit. So happy about that, FITZI, the differences that we have on yours are I would say there. Some of them are not as big. One of them is pretty significant. But let's start with Rashad White. This is one of the bigger ones. You have him at sixteen. I know you and I have gone back and forth on Rashad White a little bit. My issue with him is not that he isn't talented. He is very talented, and I think that in Tampa Bay he could carve himself out a nice role specifically this year. My issue is that I don't know that he's good enough to stave off them either drafting someone high next year or bringing in another free agent or something. You know, even this year, bringing in Zeke or bringing Fournette back would not shock me, which is why I had him as a little bit overrated right now. But but you're in so tell us why the chips are being pushed in on Rashad White here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I should just irrify here, bonks that really after like the top ten or twelve running backs, Like, my confidence level really plummets in anyone and rank.
Speaker 2: You're closer to ECR than me too, Pad, just to point that out, Like it's twenty for him, so you a little higher and I'm lower. But I'm nine spots off and you're only four.
Speaker 3: So yeah, well, with White, I mean it's not really I'm not basing this on the belief that he is going to be a workhorse. I'm basing it more on my belief in his passing game prowess, Like he is a good pass catcher and a good pass blocker, and that is going to keep him in some sort of role in the NFL for a long time. Like, I feel very confident about his long term career value even if he is not a workhorse. And you know, so few running backs really ever attain true workhorse status bogs And I don't know for Shot Bateman is ever going to be that guy.
Speaker 4: But today's Rashod Bateman. Oh my gosh, I don't think, yeah exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know if Shot White ever gets to workhorse status.
Speaker 4: And but that's okay.
Speaker 2: I mean he could get here this year though, Like that's he could, that's within the realm of possibility.
Speaker 4: He could.
Speaker 3: Although I feel like I feel like the eventual Buccaneers signing of a running back is is just an inevitability at this point.
Speaker 4: It could be wrong.
Speaker 2: You can't wait for me to take that victory lap and just get it over with, huh.
Speaker 4: Pretty much pretty much?
Speaker 3: But yeah, like I just I like what we saw out of Rashad White in year one. Even though you know Derek Brown is very worried about his yards after contact per carry, I'm not too worried. Like I think with Rashad White's passing game talents, like he's going to get snaps. He is going to get snaps for a long time. I think he's going to be a fixture, uh in fantasy leagues for quite a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And look that that's you know, And I'm the first to admit. Look, and I don't like black and white, right, Like everybody wants, especially in this you know space of fantasy football, everybody wants a black and white answer, and nobody can really give you a black and white answer within the Roman possibilities. Is it that Rashad White could be the leading back for the Bucks for the next five or six years. Absolutely, that isn't if he takes a big step up. He has a big enough frame, he has enough speed to do it. It's just that there are plenty of guys that have enough physically to do it and don't do it, you know, And that is more likely than anything. So it's easy to be a hater and not bet on someone to succeed, which is what I am a little bit. That's why I have guys that have succeeded higher For me. I'm a little bit of a hater in terms of that. Prove it to me first and then I'll move you up. But once you do, I'm established and I'm good, right, So I just I want to see it a little bit first, even though we both have a guy that has not played a snap in the NFL as a number one running back, that should tell you how much I believe in Beishan being the hater that I am occasionally on guys that are unproven. So a guy that is proven that I'm still a little bit lower on that you have higher than I do.
Speaker 1: JK. Dobbins. You got him at nineteen.
Speaker 2: I got him at twenty seven. His ECR is sixteen, so we're both actually lower on Dobbins in ECR. I'll just say for me, it's the fact that Lamar is still I know they're trying to taper back his rushing, but he's still going to run the ball. Like people think that he's not going to run the ball. I think that's silly.
Speaker 1: You're not going to.
Speaker 2: Take you don't want him to get hurt, but you're not going to take his best skill. He's a good passer. He's a much better passer than people give him credit for. And hopefully the Ravens start letting him on cork it a little bit more. But his best asset is still his running. From that position, He's still the number one, and also the weird comment that Dobbins had at the end of the year about the coaching staff and stuff and if we had Lamar, we would have won that game. That Like, it seems like they're over that, but I don't know, man like that, maybe that stuff hangs in their head a little bit.
Speaker 1: I did not like him saying that stuff.
Speaker 2: So your thoughts on Dobbins, and we're both lower on him than ECR.
Speaker 1: I'm just significantly lower.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it's weird for me to be the one, you know, advocating for JK. Dobbins when I just feel really conflicted, like I feel very on the fence about him. Some kind of rank he is and he's he's one of these guys I don't feel great about. You know, wherever I put him in my rankings, I don't feel good about it. And you know, for me, it's mostly about that injury where he in the twenty twenty one preseason towards ACL his LCL and his meniscus a multi ligament and meniscus tare came back in Week three, wasn't himself at all, was still limping around. I mean, he looked like long John Silver out there at times, you know, like just this obvious limp and they actually had to shut him down, got his knee scoped, had some like scar tissue broken up, came back and did look much more like the old JK.
Speaker 4: Dobbins at the end of the season.
Speaker 3: Back to back one hundred yard rushing games and then a ninety three yard rushing game. Small sample size, but cautious optimism that maybe he's back to being the guy he was at Ohio State. So you know what the offensive coordinator change means for him. I mean, Greg Roman was one of the most run happy offensive coordinators in recent memory. Todd Monkin likes to throw it around a little bit more, so that remains to be seen. Yeah, I'm just I'm never quite sure what to do with Dobbins, Bogs. I don't actually have him in any of my Dynasty leagues. In fact, like I am kind of cautiously optimistic that he might still have a shot at stardom. You know, like, there aren't a lot of guys outside of the top ten in I rankings who I think, like have any real shot at being superstars. I mean, I think Dobbins could be a superstar if everything breaks right and he's totally healthy, they.
Speaker 2: Kind of start throwing the ball to him. That's the really the big thing with Dobbins for me to in this offense. And I know Monk's taken over and they're gonna pass more, obviously, but I mean still at Georgia they ran the ball time.
Speaker 4: You know, he he you know, didn't do it too.
Speaker 3: We saw a little bit of it when he was in Columbus, Like he can catch passes, he's capable of it.
Speaker 2: I just want to see them do that for him, you know, let him, let him do it, and you know that. That's another thing that kind of brings me down overall on Dobbins is you have these compiling factors you have you know, the offense is going to be different, the injury and the fact that they're not throwing him the ball and Lamar running the ball too. So there's just a lot of little It's like death by a thousand cuts to me for JK. Dobbins, because he's a super talented back and you know, this is a guy that if he used in the right situation, I definitely have him over ag Dylon. I'm just excited about Dylan and concern about that knee. So this one I was so excited Fitz because I was like, all right, finally a guy that I'm going to be closer on Ecran than Fitz is. And that's not the case. You have a Chane at twenty two. I am at thirty six. So we're separated by fourteen spots here, but we're both seven spots away. He's ECR twenty nine, So you're seven spots and I'm seven spots dead in the middle on a chain. So e Chan as an RB two is bold, I would say fitsih in my opinion. So tell me why you're pushing the chips in on the AGGI oh, box.
Speaker 3: It wouldn't be an episode of the Fantasy prost Dynasty podcast if I didn't gush about devon a chain.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So it's just and I'll think this quick, because I think our listeners have mostly heard this all before. I think he's terrific. Like his explosive speed, that four point three to two near Olympic sprinter type speed coupled with his contact balance, and he is not just He's not a Naheim Heinz type passing down back like he's got. I think he can be more like Warwick Dunn, who used to handle really significant workloads and you know, was like a consistent running back one for fantasy, because I think a chain has such exceptional contact balance. And to anyone who questions whether a guy his size can handle a heavy load, he averaged twenty three point six touches a game for Texas A and M last year, and just on he carries in the SEC and they slammed in between the tackles quite a bit, like this guy.
Speaker 2: And the defense knew what was coming because it was the most basic crap offense you've ever seen, even for college for A and M last year.
Speaker 3: This is not a one dimensional, little passing down back at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think the size is my main concern with a chain, you know, just being a little bit undersize at a brutal position. But you know, Eckler did it, like there's definitely the upside is again within the realm of possibility for a chain, there's a lot of talent there. It's just the history of small backs don't have a good track record. A little concern with Miami always wanting to use multiple backs. Another guy too, kind of like Rashad White that like does Devin h Chane prohibit them from taking like Trayvon.
Speaker 1: Henderson next year.
Speaker 2: And if they do take Henderson, that's a guy that's tough to take off the field, you know what I mean? Those top nrbs. Brayln Allen another like guy that's going to be a grinder. You want him taking twenty carries to wear out that defense so that it's another like small thing for me, but a chain eh change. Like you said about Rashad White, has a role in the NFL for a long time because he is so versatile.
Speaker 1: So I do like that about him.
Speaker 2: The last guy in your RB twos that we're gonna talk about here, and we're only eight spots here, DeAndre Swift.
Speaker 1: You have it twenty three. I have him at thirty one.
Speaker 2: His ECR is actually higher than both of us at nineteen, which surprises me a little bit. I was also a little surprised to see you still in on Swift because we've talked about how we both kind of think maybe it's for Shad Penny getting first look here, but Penny can't stay on the field. If there's anything proven in the NFL, it's a Penny will not play sixteen seventeen games. So is that really what it's about is at the end of the day, Swift is the best running back in that backfield.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean technically, I guess I am in on him if I've got him in running back two range, but I am below consensus. And you know, I do have some concerns that the Lions saw three years of DeAndre Swift and gave him the big thumbs down like Joaquin Phoenix and Gladiator pretty much, and you know, and the other thing bogs. I mean the fact that two years ago Swift averaged six targets a game. He had seventy eight targets and thirteen games. Last year five targets a game, seventy targets in fourteen games. The Eagles had sixty one running back targets last year, fewest.
Speaker 4: In the league.
Speaker 3: And like, they're not going to be in dump off hurry up mode very often because they're, you know, arguably the most complete team in the NFL. They're not going to be in like playing catch up game scripts very often. Plus Jalen hurts his mobile, so he's not going to dump off a lot. So I don't know what kind of season Swift is in for if he's not the primary early down guy and isn't going to catch a lot of passes. However, Bogs, his contract expires after this year. He's going to be an unrestricted free agent in twenty twenty four unless the Eagles extend him, which I almost don't want them to do. If you're interested in DeAndre Swift, Like, I don't think the Eagles aren't great landing spot, as good as their offense and as good as their offensive line is, Like, I don't think it's an ideal spot for him, but like, this dude has pass catching skills and he's twenty four years old, so there's still hope.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So the things that concern me about Swift that you know are kind of obvious, is that the Lion's giving up on him.
Speaker 1: You know, I was wrong about the pick earlier. I thought I was a six.
Speaker 2: It was a fourth, So obviously that there is some It's way more meaningful to trade a fourth than a six. But still, you know, they took him very early, and Douce Daley has just had enough of this guy, And I don't know what it is. Is it like just him being banged up, Is it about him not listening?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: What is it because it seemed like.
Speaker 2: On a hard knocksy were visibly frustrated with him, and they gave Jamal Williams all the goal line carries. So you know, it's just there. There's a couple things adding up here.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: I actually think that Philly could be a really good landing spot for him if he does get the job. And because you know, being next to Jalen Hurts is a great spot to be in great offense. That's gonna get you know, a lot of touchdowns, and they want to probably need to stop that Jalen Hurts up the middle being pushed by lineman nonsense before he gets you know, cracked in half, right, So they want to take they should replace some Jalen runs with some DeAndre Swift dump offs. And that's probably the thought process behind getting him. So, you know, I think it could be a good spot for him, but I'm just I don't know. I'm just not sold. I think this is what we're gonna get from Swift is a frustrating back that could be really good. That's just pretty good, and that is annoying and it makes them difficult to start on a week to week basis as well. So I'll let someone else take the headache. So that's kind of my thoughts on on Swift. I did have three other, three other guys here fits that we have a different song before we go to those guys. Do you want to you want to talk about anybody else in the RB twos here?
Speaker 4: No, let's let's do that.
Speaker 3: So we've we've each got a few more guys who are sort of outside the top twenty five.
Speaker 4: Let's do that cover them real fast.
Speaker 3: Like you your guys, give me your sales pitch, and I'll give you maybe like one sentence of concern, so like you know, a couple sentences on each guy.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Eli Mitchell, first look, if you do want McCaffrey to make it all the way through the season, you gotta let Mitchell play a little bit. And this is another guy that's explosive, young and doesn't need a ton of touches to be good. So I have Eli Mitchell at thirty nine. You have him at fifty two. His ECR is forty five, so we're both kind of in the middle. Actually, one of the very few guys. I'm closer to ECR than you are by one spot. That's my first guy. Your concerns about Mitchell, no real concerns.
Speaker 4: I could be talked into moving.
Speaker 3: I'm probably a little too low on him on the smaller side. Hasn't really been a prolific pass catcher since getting to the NFL, But I don't know. His track record shows that maybe he could be more of a pass catcher. So I don't have any real beefs with Elijah Mitchell.
Speaker 2: Deontay Foreman I have at fifty his ECR is fifty nine. You have him at sixty seven. I'll freely ad meant that Deontay Foreman could be a nothing burger after this year. There's a lot of competition with Herbert and him and Roshan. I just think that people are already counting him out and putting him third because he's not the sexy rookie and people like Herbert Moore and look, Foreman came in and ran the ball well in Carolina last year, So you know, I've watched him a lot. I know he's a guy a lot like AJ Dillon that can take the load if you're going to give it to him. So I think that this guy could be a twenty touch guy. He also could be a four touch guy. So there's just so much variance in him, it's hard to rank him high. I'm just higher on EASR than Deoncey Foreman.
Speaker 3: He was really good in Carolina last year with a lot of volumes volume bogs. He's not going to be a twenty touch guy. He is going to be a four touch guy. It's a three man committee with him, Khalil Herbert, Roshawn Johnson, and you've got a quarterback who poaches running back value.
Speaker 4: So I just don't see it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say he's a twelve touch guy. I'm gonna say twelve a game is what he's gonna start with. Somewhere in between Jack McKinnon. I have him at fifty five. I'm actually it's probably we're both below ECR and Jack McKinnon.
Speaker 1: Seventy one for him.
Speaker 2: He's old, right, But like I've said always, I want a piece of the Kansas City offense, and he's a big piece. Sometimes he gets a hot hand. There's worse injury replacements and all that stuff. So like you can take a you know, Evan Hall or Zach Evans or one of those guys and kind of hope, or you could take McKinnon and know I got another guy that's in here in case I have an injury. Like Fitz said before, most dynasty leagues are PPR and that is where he holds the most value. So that's why I feel like I like McKinnon, but we're both lower on ECR than him, which surprised me a little bit.
Speaker 1: I think it's just the case next to his name though, I.
Speaker 4: Think he's roster boat Bogs, but that's it.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's thirty one, he's injury prone, and boy, he was a nightmare to rank in weekly Fantasy rankings late last year because he had a six game stretch Bogs from Week thirteen through the end of the regular season. He had nine touchdowns in six games. And do you know how many touches he averaged in those six games ten a game. He was averaging a touchdown every six point seven carries or touches, I should say, so just ridiculous. You can't count on volume, and like that touchdown streak was just non repeatable.
Speaker 2: I think, right, yeah, and you know what, I bet that's probably why he's ranked higher. But we're both like, I did not take that into consideration of my ranking. I just think he's a solid guy that catches passes on a good offense. So the touchdowns could be there again because he plays for Kansas City, but I would not expect them.
Speaker 1: Who are your three guys here, FITZI.
Speaker 3: Chase Brown at running back thirty nine at fifty six. Yes, kind of an aspirational rankings ranking, but Mixon is probably not going to be in Cincinnati for more than another year. Brown showed he could handle a massive workload at Illinois last year, where he averaged twenty seven point three carries a game. He's got four point four to three speed and a nine point eight relative athletics score on a ten point scale, with Trank's thirty six out of oney seven hundred and forty running backs to log a rass score since nineteen eighty seven. So crazy, athletic, very productive in college. Probably is not going to have a major role this year, but beyond this year certainly could.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think this guy you're excited about, like I'm excited about potential for ag Dillard. No, Aaron Jones, Right, I think that's kind of what it is. Obviously, this dude more athletic than a grinder, Just a massive dude. Like ag Dillon is, but lots of upside. I'm this is a guy that I could also be convinced to move up. So I do not hate this ranking at all. So I'll say I'm on b with you fits. Who's number two?
Speaker 4: Kenneth Gainwell.
Speaker 3: I mean I've got him forty seventh, You've got him sixty two as ECR is fifty three, So I'm not making like a huge sales pitch for him. But he's twenty four and you know he's been efficient four point four yards per carry, nine touchdowns on one hundred and twenty one career carries. Ideally, I think he suited to be a passing down back, and as we just discussed, he's not on the right team for that.
Speaker 4: But I do think, you know, he could have a.
Speaker 3: Long career and the efficiency he's shown so far is encouraging.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't hate Kenneth Gainwell, but I feel like everyone tells me the Eagles love Gainwell, then why did they go get Penny and Swift if they love Gainwell so much?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: You know it was this is this was more exciting when they.
Speaker 2: Let Miles Sanders walk, So I was like, oh, maybe they like gainwell, but then I lowered him a little bit. So yeah, I think I think his future is probably better for a different team. I just don't know who that team is and where, so it just concerns me a little bit.
Speaker 3: And then my last guy is Dwayne McBride, who I've got running back fifty five. You've got him running back seventy three ECRs, running back sixty six.
Speaker 4: I mean, he has a chance.
Speaker 3: To earn a significant role in the Vikings backfield. And he was really productive at UAB granted not against top flight competition, but man last season seventeen hundred rushing yards and nineteen touchdown runs and thirty two touchdown runs over his last two years, so a total zero in the passing game, which doesn't help him in PPR formats, but you know, maybe he could get significant early down work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you and I have gone back and forth on this Minnesota running back spot. Everyone who listens religiously knows that I'm a tight Chandler guy. That's why I'm lower on McBride and Iguanu and all the rest of those guys. Chandler's my guy. So we're taking bets here. But look, I think McBride is a good guy to put a bet on as well. I would rather bet on McBride then your boy in Iguana. I'll say that FITSI. So you know, for the Vikings, whoever's backing up Madison, I think it's Shandler. You like McBride, which means it'll end up being Iguana, like I said before, But that's just the way it shakes out for us in the running backs.
Speaker 1: But we appreciate you guys listening.
Speaker 2: We're gonna wrap it up here, went through our RB two's and maybe you guys have some agreements disagreements, let us know. But remember you can find us on the Twitter at Bogman Sports for myself, at fits Underscore FF for Fitsie, and we will see you guys to talk some qbs next week.
Speaker 1: So take it easy, everybody.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Dynasty Football Podcast.
Speaker 1: Follow us on Twitter and Instagram at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros.