Speaker 1: Good morning Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo. Charlomagne is out, but I got two guest hosts this morning. I got my wife, gig Casey, she's back in the building and Clodia and Jordan is back here. Good morning, It's Friday.
Speaker 2: Hey, good money, Hello, Hello, hello, beautiful people.
Speaker 3: We finally get to meet in person. Yes, I comment on your paid sometimes you. I love your voice and you look so pretty.
Speaker 2: So thank you as do you gorgeous? Thank you, thank you. We have a tag team your husband today.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's not nice.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 5: I think that we should make him feel equally as uncomfortable as they make the listeners feel.
Speaker 2: Maybe we should flirt with each other.
Speaker 5: Okay, well we can be on some lesbian I think I think I think we owe that sautiful Okay.
Speaker 2: I mean they're very gay in front of me, exactly exactly. I think it's time for a little bit of payback.
Speaker 3: Okay, comment I don't care, all right, And he's like, don't ThReD music.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, I don't think that worked out like we know.
Speaker 6: I think I might want to take it back.
Speaker 1: I thought about to the other day where we had Jocelyn up here. Why because you called Jocelyn a new blue face and we interviewed her the other day and I was like, damn, I wonder what question Claudia would have asked Jocelyn if you want to, I want to know.
Speaker 3: With her blue face. And also a few others, what beat are they listening to?
Speaker 1: A raping two?
Speaker 2: That's one and I think I heard that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll talk about her getting into m M A and I think that's a great idea to harness her energy.
Speaker 2: He's strangely strong for a woman.
Speaker 1: It's true Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: And I was going to help me move some furniture.
Speaker 1: He's very, very She don't want to beat me up. She stopped beating you up. I can't help you, man, I'll jump in. Thank you. All three of us got the biggest that's right, all right, Well, let's get the show cracking. We got front page news. Of course, we got to talk about the submarine. We've been talking about it for the last couple of days. And I wanted and I prayed, and I wanted them to get those people out of there. But it doesn't seem like that's gonna happen, So we'll talk to Teslin figure out when we come back. And we got more, so don't move. It's the breakfast Club. Good morning, owning everybody at cj n V. Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We got our guest host with us, Claudia Jordan and Gia Casey, my wife, and let's get in some front page news. Good morning, tes how you feeling tes I'm feeling good.
Speaker 7: DJ MVY, Good morning, Gia, Good morning Claudia, Beauty. All in the building everywhere, and I'm looking weird so that everybody knows I am in North Carolina this morning. So still tapping into the breakfast club everybody.
Speaker 1: And we appreciate that. But let's get to start off with some sports. Chris Paul has been traded to the Warriors for Jordan Pool. Actually, first he went to the Washington Wizards, and then the Wizards traded him to the Warriors. So he went to the worst team to back to you know, to one of the top I guess three teams in the league. So congratulations to Chris Paul. Also, we got a ste victim when Banya Mah did I say his name right, probably not, but he was drafted number one yesterday in the draft. He is going to the San Antonio Spurs now. He's seven foot four, seven foot five, he's huge. He's from France. He gets busy. And I also got a salute to I call him my Nephew's name is Derek White Haad. He went from he started from Newark, and he was drafted number twenty two and he's gonna be playing for the Brooklyn Nets. So congratulated. I don't know how that's gonna work because I got a chair for him, but I'm a Knicks fan, so I don't know how that works.
Speaker 3: Last night, I was at the Brooklyn chop House, shout out to don Puh. I know they were downstairs and waiting for the announcement, so it was super dope. When they announced it, everybody kind of went not so shout out to him, and that's dope.
Speaker 2: He's getting to play for.
Speaker 1: Brooklyn Brooklyn and which was originally in Newark, New Jersey, where he's from, which is pretty dope. So congratulations to Dureek. Of course, my assistant Ben saying, who else over there? Quah quah is mom quah? Yes, all right, now where are we starting with. Now, let's let's talk about the submarine. I've been talking about the submarine all week long.
Speaker 8: Yes, you have, we talked.
Speaker 7: We've been talking about it every day like all of not even just America, the world. And now the passengers obviously they have confirmed with being perished after desert days of long search for the submersible carrying five people that vanished while on the floor of the Titanic wreckage off the coast of Newfoundland, Canada.
Speaker 8: Now four, the twenty one.
Speaker 7: Foot deep sea vessel operated by ocean Gate Exhisitions lost contact, as we know, about an hour and forty five minutes after submerging on Sunday morning. With only ninety six hours of oxygen supply. The amount of breathable air was forecast to run out on Thursday morning, yesterday. Unfortunately, the search came to a close. Let's take a listen to the US Coast Guard a press conference and talk about it on the other side.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 9: Horizon Arctech discovered the tail cone of the titans submersible approximately sixteen hundred feet from the bow of the Titanic on the seafloor. The ROV subsequently found additional debris. In consultation with experts from within the Unified Command, the debris is consistent with the catastrophic loss of the pressure chamber. Upon this determination, we immediately notified the families on behalf of the United States Coast Guard and the entire Unified Command. I offer my deepest condolences to the families.
Speaker 1: Jesus.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So the US Coastguards will now be conducting an investigation to determine what caused the titan a submercible to implode underwater near the wreckage, killing all five aboard. Officials say that the twenty one foot long titan was found in pieces of by a remotely operated vehicle on the smooth section of the ocean floor more than two miles beneath the surface. So it wasn't right by the Titanic, but it was still, you know, somewhere in the.
Speaker 8: In the area. And yeah, you've heard.
Speaker 7: So many people say so many different things, you know, like, oh, we think this happened, this happened. But I want to remind everybody, you know, this submersible had been down there at least three times, so this wasn't the first.
Speaker 8: Time, you know, it's went down.
Speaker 7: But They said that more than likely because it's been more than once that the wear and tear, you know, probably just called some type of you know, hole in it or leak or you know, something like that, and what cause you know, unfortunately, a catastrophic implosion.
Speaker 1: So what is a catastrophic implosion and that?
Speaker 7: And we're hearing that a lot of people keep saying that, so I wanted to get the actual definition. It's at the depth of the Titanic, which sits again thirty eight hundred meters below sea level. The pressure reaches three hundred and eighty times the pressure on Earth's surface. I was doing some googling on this envy and you have so many different It was talking about like an elephant on your big toe. Yeah, yeah, one person holding thirty jets jumble tests. Y. Yes, that's the type of pressure we're talking about. So, h when you have any type of leap or anything that water to get in that immense force will cause this massive amount of pressure. Uh, and then it will and flow from the inside. And experts were saying, again, this is all still story developing, like I keep telling people's developing, so it changes. But they said more than likely the victims did not you know, suffer anything. They probably didn't even know what was going on, you know, just imploded and and that was that was it.
Speaker 6: Fort In, the CEO.
Speaker 2: Did you hear what he said?
Speaker 3: He was on Instagram and he was like, before this happened, Uh, people that follow the rules don't really make history.
Speaker 6: Yes, I saw it, and I just.
Speaker 3: Was like, it was it's so cringe hearing the stuff you're saying now. Yeah, and then I heard that it was five inches thick.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 5: The vessel, well, there were a lot of problems with the vessel. There was someone that was within the company that was hired to examine the vessel and he had a launch less of things that were wrong with that and he advised that it was not for use.
Speaker 2: Fired. They fired him the next day.
Speaker 7: And not only that, he was also sued for whistleblowing U for you know, telling saying, hey, this.
Speaker 8: Is an issue, which is that's the eery part.
Speaker 7: I'm i'm a I watched like every documentary about Titanic, and that's what I find so fascinating because you remember, they also warned the people that made Titanic, you know, that you don't have enough lifeboats and it was all about, well, let's just hurry up and get it.
Speaker 8: We don't want to mess with aesthetics.
Speaker 7: And so this was a very similar eiry thing that I look at it as they were also worn.
Speaker 8: They soothed the guy that he soothed them back, but they were also warned.
Speaker 7: But he said, you know, if we slow down and get additional inspections, it's going.
Speaker 2: To slow up progress exactly.
Speaker 7: So, and so it was all about, you know, trying to be uh, you know, stay ahead of others, you know, to be able to go down there. But I do remind people this particular guy himself, he had explored the Titanic, I believe over twenty times, not in this vessel.
Speaker 8: Of this submersible. Sorry, but he hasn't been there with twenty times.
Speaker 7: So they just got really Comfortable's kind of you drive to work every day, you go aroute more than once, and then one day you just have a catastrophe.
Speaker 8: So it's unfortunate. But they did not get it inspected.
Speaker 7: It was not approved by the government, and that's what really made this uh an issue.
Speaker 5: So rest in peace of Creed and the whole the hole was made of carbon fiber when it was supposed to be made of steel, illuminum and other metals.
Speaker 2: They knew that, and they still let it go.
Speaker 1: Well, definitely condolences and rest in peace. And you know they had a teenager on that he was nineteen years old. He said he didn't want to go. They said he was scared to go, but it was Father's Day, so he didn't want to let his father down. So that's why he even went on that vessel with his dad. But thank you, Tess. We'll see in a couple of minutes for more Front Page News. Get it off your Chest eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, phone lines to wide open again eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Call us up. Let us know what you're doing this weekend, if you feel blessed, if you want to spread some positivity, or you just want to get some things off your chest. The Breakfast Club, Good morning the Breakfast Club. This is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eighty five one o five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 11: What's up?
Speaker 1: Draft?
Speaker 11: What was going on going on?
Speaker 1: Claudia and Gi is here.
Speaker 6: Now it's my name right, it's Gia, not Jia.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I said it wrong once and Susan left my mouth. I'm like, damn it, I'm that's okay, what up?
Speaker 1: Draft?
Speaker 12: I'm calling because of course that's not that hilarious. Want to not come to work today after she was down there talking about musty people yesterday and she was trying to holler at musty people yesterday.
Speaker 1: Well look, it's not that she didn't come to work. She actually was trying to come today, but she had to do something at B E T. And you know, Jess, she's ready for all the smoke. And you better stop calling just Una Larry's I'm gonna fight you, Draft, but I don't want to anybody.
Speaker 12: Yes, you've been showing up the work ten days out of the seven day work week and now ALTIMSA, and when you're trying to holler at musky people to get other works, don't do that.
Speaker 3: It sounds like the musty community is outraged, is definitely outraged.
Speaker 13: Good morning, Good morning, j and the good morning everyone.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Hello, Hi, get off your chest mine.
Speaker 13: Okay, So I was wondering if how Gia feels.
Speaker 2: About it, because I.
Speaker 13: Know you say you're swinging, then you're.
Speaker 1: To oh, yeah, you ask how she feels about swinging?
Speaker 13: Yeah, because it's not that I'm not I'm not trying to tell you I don't think to protect your wife. But it's like, if she's fighting and whatever, the solution may make you without female like when she is with you jumping into swing.
Speaker 2: So if you're fighting swinging or swinging. No, I was like I thought I was only kidding about the lesbian stuff earlier radio.
Speaker 1: What you mean about it? Okay?
Speaker 6: So wait, let's clarify the question what she was.
Speaker 1: She's asking if if I start swinging in a fight, will you swing as well?
Speaker 3: I'm not only swinging the opposite if is fighting, Oh you jumping?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, without a doubt. Yo, that's the question. Yes, if Gia swing, I swing. I'm not waiting to see what happens.
Speaker 5: Sings, I swing, If he swings, I'm grabbing the nearest blunt object.
Speaker 1: There's no fear fight here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no fair fights when it when it comes to my boat, like let's say.
Speaker 14: For example, and Claudia, y'all, are m's gonna jump in and take Claudia?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 1: Damn you know.
Speaker 15: Sorry there, I love Claudia, say something mort they're talking about whooping my ass.
Speaker 1: Get it off your chest eight hundred and five eight five, one oh five one. If you need to hit us up now, it's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. To get it off your chest. Way up, whether you're man or blessed, time to get up and get some.
Speaker 16: Call up now eight hundred five five one oh five one.
Speaker 1: We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 17: Good morning from the Bronx.
Speaker 11: What I see?
Speaker 1: What the bus drive? I met in the airport? Y? How you feeling out?
Speaker 11: Good morning?
Speaker 18: Hi, hi, Hi, I just wanted to shout all this twenty twenty three graduates.
Speaker 19: I know your son graduated from high school.
Speaker 1: He did, so.
Speaker 18: My daughter graduating back and Stack High school next.
Speaker 2: Week and she's going to Penn State. Yeah, he haratulations.
Speaker 6: See you we know how much work goes into that as a mom.
Speaker 1: Does your daughter know what you were doing in a ruba?
Speaker 11: Ah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right, he was popping that thing for all them seniors out there.
Speaker 18: That's right, graduation to the parents because you know they went to the making and.
Speaker 1: Still you know, all right, you that buss are right?
Speaker 19: All right?
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Now, Christy, I ain't gonna ask you a bunch driving from the Bronx, but your daughter go to hack a sack. I ain't going I ain't even gonna ask.
Speaker 17: No, I'm working. I live in Jerseys.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait wait shout shout your daughter out? What's her name?
Speaker 20: Jayala?
Speaker 14: Like he's going to stay.
Speaker 6: Congratulations Jayla, thanks for calling.
Speaker 1: Hello? Who's this?
Speaker 11: What's going on? Man? Good morning?
Speaker 1: Omar. Now oldmos is the brother that call yesterday. He was talking about a truck accident. He was saying that he was driving his eighteen wheeler. The brakes went out on the eighteen wheeler, but instead of slamming into the car in front of him, he drove off the road to save the those people and then wound up being blind.
Speaker 6: Wait this happened. This happened yesterday.
Speaker 1: No, No, this happened a couple of months ago. But he called and told us the story yesterday, and he put out his cash. Happen and people people gave you some money.
Speaker 11: Brother man.
Speaker 21: I got blessed man, and that's that's why I'm here calling this morning, getting everybody a special thanks.
Speaker 11: Everybody who donated old Will nine seventy three.
Speaker 22: Man.
Speaker 11: That was a blessing man. And I just thank you. And and I want to say good morning to everybody quoting you.
Speaker 1: Jordan, Good morning.
Speaker 2: How are you doing now?
Speaker 1: I have you.
Speaker 11: I'm trying, man. You know it's tough. You know I have you. So but I'm staying here. You know, I'm just trying to be.
Speaker 23: Your best guy.
Speaker 11: To let everybody know that guy. Hell, he's got my appointment.
Speaker 1: Then okay, brother, Well well again I didn't donate to it yesterday, but I will today. I promise you I will, and shouts everybody again that donated. I'll tell you the story again. He his brakes went out on his truck and instead of hitting the car in front of him, he ran off the road. He wouldn't kill those people wind up crashing and because of the accident, he's now blind so he can't drive. So he was telling this story yesterday. And I tell you my surgery. I tell you I have my I spoke to my attorney yesterday and he said give him a call. I supposed to get your number yesterday, but I will give him to him today. So my attorney will be reaching out to you to see if there's anything that he can do to help out in this situation, hopefully he can and get you some more money because the fact that you're blind right now because the brakes on the truck went out from a company that you were driving, that just doesn't seem right.
Speaker 11: Brother, Yes, sir, and I.
Speaker 21: Want to give a quick shout out to my two thoughters and my son Maliah Ava Malite.
Speaker 11: Daddy love you.
Speaker 21: I can't see you, but I can hear you, and I can sell you.
Speaker 1: I'm head iright to have given your cash at one more time, because you know it's payday today, so people might want to throw a dollar and they at ten twenty thirty one hundred. Whatever it may be, it's old.
Speaker 21: The letter O W I nine seventy three.
Speaker 1: All right, brother, hold on it right cause I gotta get your numb anyway. All right, I didn't get it.
Speaker 2: I didn't get the cash up, can give it to me. I want to donate too.
Speaker 1: Oh that's nice, Oh for sure. I yeah, yeah, that's the sad one he called yesterday, and I was just like, damn it, man, he'll never see his kids again. You know what I meant? Totally blond Jesus right, get it off your chest eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. When we come back. We got rumors? You got us little tease what we're talking about?
Speaker 3: I do Chloe Kardashian has smoke for Northwest. Find out why she is mad for the baby?
Speaker 1: For the baby? All right, we'll get into that next. Don't move. It's the Breakfast Club on b E T. The Breakfast Club owning everybody you, Steve j n V. Charlomagne, the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Charlomagne is out until Monday. But we got some guests call host Colodia Jordan and my wife Gee I had here and let's get to the room.
Speaker 12: Report of name or you gossip when you chatting God?
Speaker 1: This is the rumor report.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess we're on the Breakfast Club. This is where the tea spells right right on the Breakfast Club?
Speaker 1: Did you dirty? Chlodia Aim, play your intro?
Speaker 3: I don't really get that, love like I need to get here and I'm a little bit annoyed.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm going to HR after this.
Speaker 3: Jesus, they didn't play your intro. My white side is going to HR right after the segment. I deserve to be treated better than this. Damn it all right. Speaking of treatment, Chloe Kardashian, she calls Northwest a monster at the ten year old mortifies her with a prank. So joined the episode of The Kardashians, Chloe was in a hotel room with her knees and she went into an attractive man in the elevator at the hotel. So she's over there, you know, telling everybody like, oh I met a cutie pie whatever. So North over here is this and North is with the HS.
Speaker 2: She's definitely with it. She is definitely Kanye's daughter. So she decided to do a little prank.
Speaker 3: She wout a note North, Oh I'm sorry, we had some audio there we go prank fit.
Speaker 8: North pulled on you.
Speaker 24: Oh my god, you need to tell me exactly what happened?
Speaker 6: A monster?
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 24: We got back to the hotel around three am and there was a note on my door with a rose, and it was like, I want to take you on the kind of date it's your neighbor, like not two times if you want to go on a date something like that. I forget verbatim, and I'm like, I'm not knocking on a door.
Speaker 6: At three am.
Speaker 24: Anyways, the next day I go and do glam. I get off the elevator and I run into him and I was like, thank you so much for your note.
Speaker 2: He's like, what note?
Speaker 6: And I was like, shut up.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I thought North.
Speaker 25: This note is from my nine year old niece. The thing is North didn't make up this story on her own. Kim obviously helped her. And Kim's for not texting me a heads up.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad at that. I like, no, I've not fit perfectly with my family, because my.
Speaker 6: Family would do the same thing, same thing.
Speaker 1: And I would be part of it too. I am that type. Claudia. I would do the same you know.
Speaker 3: What, She's been living in her life in front of the cameras. She knows this is good content, right, and maybe Kim nudser. But I'm not mad at because look we're talking about it here in the breakfast club.
Speaker 1: Clauda. If we were ever in the same hotel room and you were in the room next to mine and I seen you liking a guy, I would do the same thing.
Speaker 5: This played out on Keeping Up at the Kardashian of Course, or whatever their new show was, yeah, of course, come on, let's can we not act like, you know, we're stupid.
Speaker 2: They did it because the cameras are rolling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think I feel like north will do it anyway.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but obviously that they're on television and they're filming gave the nudge to go ahead with the prank, right, I think it's hilarious.
Speaker 2: She was all like, hey, I got your note, and he's like, lady, what are you talking about? That's embarrassing?
Speaker 3: All right, Absolutely a little Northwest getting it in, getting her camera time. All right, let me go to the next So listen Cardi B and Tasha be Tasha Kay's beef explodes again over mentioning Takeoff. So Cardib responded to Tasha Kay after the YouTuber mentioned takeoff in relation to Cardib's video about the missing Tie Titanic vehicle. Remember when it went down? Carti said she thought it was in bad taste that the son of one of the rich guys on the vehicle on the boat submersibul I always say the wrong Okay was out there partying. So Tasha Kay chimed in and said, didn't you have guns around you? Right after the death of takeoff, so that kind of reignited the beef. So under the clip of Cardi talking about the step son, Tasha K appeared to accuse Cardi of hypocrisy about the way she handled her own grief. So on Thursday, Tasha dropped a sarcastic bomb mass as an apology, and she, you know, it was being very sarcastic in her apology to TASHAK, to Cardi B, they definitely still have beef and it's not going anywhere anytime soon. You would think that it would, like I thought with the lawsuit that maybe things will calm down, but it's definitely not And I don't see an end to this anytime Inside do you guys see any end to this?
Speaker 1: Well, Cardi B Suda and one for a couple of million dollars and Tasha Ki is gonna have to pay that millions of dollars. And its the point where I guess Tasha is like, look, I ain't got nothing to lose, so I'm gonna keep poking the bed. But what she don't understand is is Cardi B and fifty Cent have the same energy. They gonna keep trying to get their money. They gonna try to get their money. Every time you try to eat, every time you try to buy a car, you try to buy a bag, you try to take a trip, you try to get you know, a hot dog at Nathan's. They're gonna come get their money. So I wouldn't mess with Cardib's attorneys or fifty cents attorneys. But if Tasha k want to keep playing, what if they say, play stuper games, get stupid process. Yeah, that's exactly what's gonna happen. Katti called Tasha despicable in the tweet. She said, to bring up take off to prove a fake point is disgusting. I lost weight, I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep. Me and my man are still dealing with this till this day. I'm a rapper, we're targeted, so of course we have guns for protection. But since you want to be funny, I'm gonna make sure your kids don't go to college. The only thing my lawyers know how to your money in Africa. I'm gonna make sure I get every red set of my four million. And then you know, Tasha posted her apology.
Speaker 3: It's a very long apology, and Tasha is very clever, and they're both very funny. And clever and very entertaining, and so I see this thing not really ending anything, not at all.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you guys a question though, Yes, because I was on Instagram over the weekend and I heard I saw a lot of comments about the son of the step son of.
Speaker 2: The person that perished in the submersible.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 5: What do you guys think about his reaction the fact that he was out at a Blank one eighty two concert and what he said about the fact that he was out.
Speaker 1: I mean, everybody handles pain and death differently. I just find it weird. But you know, that was the step son. You don't even know how close they were. They might not have been ever afft with each other. But I just figured, if that's your mother's husband, you would still be there for mom to console mom even if you don't mess with him. That's a good point, you know, you still be with your mom. Like, you know, that's my mom's husband, So I'm gonna just be there with mom to show support to mom, even if I don't like him. I just felt that. And the fact is he didn't have to post he was at the Blank one eighty two concert of blighty two content.
Speaker 23: You know, what I mean.
Speaker 1: He didn't have to post that, he didn't have to say he was there.
Speaker 5: I just don't like that the way that everyone tore him apart.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't.
Speaker 5: Well, I think that that wasn't in his best interest. But I do think that forget about, everybody grieves differently. I don't necessarily think that he was preparing himself for grief. But my point is, it's so easy to point fingers and say what you would do when you're in someone else's situation, but you have no idea what their relationship was, if they even had a relationship to begin with still mother, it's it's not really I think that it's a good point that you made that he should have been there for the mother, but you don't know, and what you don't know the relationship that he has with the mother.
Speaker 2: The post have no idea.
Speaker 1: But the post wasn't just like hey, I'm at blank one eight two enjoying myself. He made a whole thing as my stepdad is underwater and this submissible. I'm going to the Blink one eighty two concert to get these things off my mind.
Speaker 20: Like he did.
Speaker 1: The post they wouldn't even know.
Speaker 5: Probably was so I probably felt pressure that he had to provide an explanation.
Speaker 2: The optics were bad. Yep, the optics are bad. All I'm saying is you don't know what their relationship is. Well, he about to get paid.
Speaker 1: Well, he's already paid. They already billionaires.
Speaker 2: Well he said he only had one hundred dollars to his name. That's what he said that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he said, I'm broke. I only have one hundred dollars to my name.
Speaker 2: So remember how you go there, you say your kids are rich, you are. Yeah, it's kind of the same thing.
Speaker 1: Now. No, but I if I go down, he's not there to console his mom. I hope that his mom would take him off to Whillel much.
Speaker 2: His relationship is with his mother. And that's the thing. I don't think that we should ever presume.
Speaker 1: Well that's what this whole life in this world is about his presuming.
Speaker 2: And if not, you wouldn't have a job. Can you guys say, can you say the word for me? I really struggle with the word.
Speaker 1: Sub submersible to say submarine.
Speaker 3: The bright, the be out, silent, Well, that is your rumor report.
Speaker 1: Also, we want to open up the phone lines eight hundred and five eight five one oh five to one, we want to talk about ladies. If you ever shot your shot at a guy, how did that work out? Do you see a man that shoot and shoot your shot? Did he turn you down? Did it work out well? And wanted the producers up here. Her name is Sidney. She says, every time she shoots a shot with the man, it's usually one hundred percent from the free throw line and those are her longest relationships. So we want to talk to ladies when we come back. And also when we come back, we have front page News, Tesla and Figaro's head. So don't move. It's to Breakfast Club. Good Morning, the Breakfast Club. Your morning's will never be the same. Sunday, June twenty fifth, b ET Awards twenty twenty three is more than coaches biggest night. It's hip Hop's greatest celebration. Find out which one this year's nominees and music take home the trophy. BT Awards twenty twenty three, Live Sunday June twenty fifth at eight seventh Central on b ET En simulcast across Paramount Owning Everybody. It's DJ Envy, Charlomagne, the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Charlomagne is out a couple of days. He'll be back on Monday. We have a couple of co hosts with us this morning. We have Clodia, Jordan and my wife Gia. Now let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 7: Welcome back, Jess, Yes, good morning, be the Envy. Good morning, Gia, Good morning, Claudia.
Speaker 6: Good morning.
Speaker 1: I want to start off with some quick sports. Now, if you don't know, Chris Paul was traded to the Washington Wizards and then to the Warriors for Jordan Pool. Last night was also the NBA draft. We got to congratulate Victor that when Bonya ma, I know I said that wrong, right with Victim? You know the tall guy, he's seven five, you can't miss him, right. He's going to the San Antonio Spurs, and I got to congratulate I call him my nephew, Derek Whitehead. He is going to the Brooklyn History. Yeah, he was picked twenty two. He had his draft party last night at Brooklyn chop House. So salute to Choir's mom, Salute to his brother to here, salute to Ben So congratulations and I can't wait to see what he does in the new year. All right now, let's talk about these twenty seven kids that went missing in like from city to city in weeks.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I definitely want to point this story.
Speaker 7: I shut out to everybody on social media to made me aware of this. So obviously we've been talking about the submersiball all week as made worldwide news and so NV I got a lot of folks hitting me up saying, well, what about Cleveland, What about Cleveland?
Speaker 8: And like I told people, there's.
Speaker 7: Over fifteen thousand print publications in the country, so it's no way we can follow every single thing. So I do appreciate you people bringing my attention to this because everybody said, nobody in the media is talking about it, so I wanted to bump this up today. According to Newberg Heights Police Chief John Majo, as many as twenty seven children ages twelve to seventeen have been reported missing in the greater Cleveland area between May second and May sixteenth. Now, to give you some contexts on what that means, Cleveland currently has fifty six after children missing. But that's fifty six total guys can combined over a number of years, So that's meaning half of.
Speaker 2: The children that they have missing now have all gone missing.
Speaker 7: In the past two weeks, so wory, alarming, and so the chief has emphasized that this has never happened before, He's never seen this amount of children missing in his thirty three year career, and the disappearance hasn't made any noise, and so on this particular story, I unfortunately I don't have a lot of answers. I have more questions because I really want to bring people's attention to ask you know, these officers, or to ask the police department and ask the FBA to get involved. Give you a couple of things that they did make known. They said that the disappearances did not make Amber alert, and the reason why is because Amber alert they usually have a very strict.
Speaker 8: Criteria that it needs to meet. You need to believe that the person is in danger.
Speaker 7: Which obviously I would want, you know, Amber alert from my child. So that was interesting to find out. So they don't use Amber alert on these children. And the chief said that this is the part that I am really feeling a way about because one he's saying, you know, I have not seen this in my thirty three year career, but then he's defaulting to a lot of things that we see when we see minority, particularly black children missing by saying, well, you know, they could be in a drug house, or it could be drug traffick, it could be gangs. And yes, while all of that is true, obviously there should be an alarm ringing that says.
Speaker 8: Hey, twenty seven kids in two weeks is a lot.
Speaker 7: So I wanted to, you know, ask everybody to hashtag Cleveland twenty seven and let's try to get some noise, you know, behind this and get some awareness. And I did want to say one of the problem they're having is on the website, all of the children don't have a photo, so it's been hard for them to you know, identify in just a couple of things. These I believe, and again I don't know because all of the photos are out there.
Speaker 8: I believe because we know Cleveland is.
Speaker 7: Highly populated with black folks, but it is children of all races that I have seen, you know, but it looks like majority black. So I did want to point out that when black kids go missing, it is a higher rate than kids a white kids.
Speaker 8: I remember you guys.
Speaker 7: Interviewed podcasts are podcasts of Family Erica on Finding Tamika, and I just wanted to be able to say families are hesitant to call the police because of the distrust with the police. They don't get as much media coverage, families don't have the resources. So there's a number of reasons why you don't hear about our children. And so this really does, you know, come up come to us.
Speaker 1: I was going to ask, is are these kids being taken from schools, shelters, people's houses. Are they being kidnapped or the mules like no idea.
Speaker 7: Yes, they haven't listened anything, you know, they're just kind of classifying them as runaways, which is what typically happens, particularly when black children are missing, and there's just nothing available. You know, I've tried to source everything possible. I got hit to the story last night. I'm asking folks to hit me up, you know, on Instagram and Tesla and febu if you have any additional information.
Speaker 8: Are there any parents out there that are trying to get it done. It's just we don't know anything about it.
Speaker 7: And the Chief's kind of like, well, you know, yeah, this is a high rate, but it's probably runaways and I don't know how, you know, I hope they're taking it serious. But from what I have gathered so far, it doesn't look like they're putting the amount of time and.
Speaker 8: Energy that they shouldn't be. They're definitely not doing it like they did the submersible. Let's put it that way, all right.
Speaker 5: Why do you think that black children are disappearing at a higher rate than other races.
Speaker 7: Well, when we look at all of the issues that we've even found in documentaries, they go missing, but a lot of times it could be you know, not even having the awareness of if they are missing the resources. Sometimes it may be it may not be a kidnapping, it may be maybe a gang maybe they got pulled into traffic, or it could just simply be you know, a runaway.
Speaker 8: But we don't know.
Speaker 7: And that's a good question because the data is never there to give us the answers. We know why the information is not you know, put out there, why the parents may be hesitant, or why we don't find out, but we really don't know because they don't spend the resources and the data to get you those answers.
Speaker 6: That's the problem.
Speaker 3: You know, what's sad, and not to make it a black white thing, but you've we've never had a case of missing black kids that have garnered the attention documentaries and movies like remember John bene ran rad fact that we are still talking about this girl would have been like thirty years and then the other girl that was.
Speaker 2: The one that missing, that went missing in Portugal. Oh, I don't know about that one.
Speaker 5: Okay, there was a little girl that went missing in Portugal. It was a British family. There's a Netflix documentary about it. I watched everything that there was about that. I did watch everything that there was about John Beney. But they always make that very spectacular, but I've never seen one on.
Speaker 1: A Hopefully Tyler Perry could buy b E T and he could still create shows like that where we talk about our missing children. Because, like you said, when you talk about ID and you talk about all these majority of the people that's on idea white very much.
Speaker 5: I have to tell you, because I watched the ID channel, there is a lot more black families that have been victims of murder or kidnapping or assault things of that nature since since George Floyd.
Speaker 3: Really, yeah, we shouldn't be surprised, but I still am. You know, I just think about the parents and what they must feel like their kid doesn't even get an Amber alert, correct, And these other kids are getting Netflix documentaries thirty years later or twenty years later, ten years later, and it's like, it's a blatant in our face.
Speaker 2: You're just not as valuable because your color of your skin.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the idea Channel is making is making a change. I noticed that last week. I'm like, wow, there's like three episodes in a row and all three are on really black families.
Speaker 7: Yeah, just reminding people again, Erica Alexanda, speaking of documentaries, you know, you guys interviewed, I just want to say it again that finding to me, you know, was something you know, that she put together to be able to talk about that. So I don't want to say for sure that it's more black children that are becoming missing than others. But what I do know for sure that we do have a data on is they do not you know, put the energy you know into finding those children, and those reasons are very clear. And so everybody, if you can hashtag Cleveland twenty seven, I'm going to try to stay on top of as much as i can. But it really does take you know. Somebody said, well, you have a platform, you can do it, and I just want to remind people anytime I've been involved in the case, it's always been from the grassroots level.
Speaker 8: You make these stories by what you do.
Speaker 7: Don't assume that just because you don't have a big following or I don't have a lot of Instagram followers and just waiting on somebody else to do it.
Speaker 8: No, you do it.
Speaker 7: You put it on your Facebook, you put it on your Instagram, you put it on Twitter, you hashtag it. When I worked for the thirteen black women who were raped in Oklahoma City, that was a grassroots effort. Before any major platform was covering it. We had to cover it on the ground. So guys, please do what you can hashtag Cleveland twenty seven and let's make some noise.
Speaker 1: Thank you, tell them we appreciate you. Give everybody the information so they could follow you and chat with you, and and just by the way, Tesla be on them comments. So if you have something to say, oh yeah, you think she's wrong, she's there. So if you want to holler at her, she's there.
Speaker 7: I'm with it, yes, Poppy, And I call them the comment constituents, my comment caucus. You can follow me on Instagram at teslim figure and we talk about these stories.
Speaker 8: We digging deep. I go live.
Speaker 7: Shout out to everybody who joined me on the Breakfast Club YouTube page.
Speaker 17: The other day.
Speaker 7: I was live and we were, you know, having some conversations. So follow me Teslim Figure on Instagram or on Straight Shot No Chaser, my podcast where we go into these conversations a little bit deeper on the Blackfan Podcast Network.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, Taz, Absolutely all right. When we come back, let's open up the phone lines eight hundred and five eight five, one oh five to one. Now behind the scenes yesterday, one of the producers we're talking about that she shoots her shots with men and every time all the women up here said they shoot this shot with men, they never missed that one hundred percent from from the foul line right. And she also said that when she shoots a shot with men, she picks the right men and those relationships are the longest. So let's open up the phone Lunes eight hundred five eight five, one oh five to one. Ladies, do you ever shoot your own shot? And if you did, how did it turn out? Were you embarrassed? Did it turn out well? And I want to hear from you, Claude.
Speaker 6: I'm about to say, I'm dying here. What Claudia has to say on this.
Speaker 1: We're gonna talk about it when we come back. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 20: It's topic time.
Speaker 16: Called eight hundred five eight five one five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Talk about it morning everybody. It's DJ env Charlemagne the gud We are the Breakfast Club. Now Charlomagne is out, so we got our guest hosts with us. We have Claudia Jordan. My wife Gia is here as well. Now we're asking if you're just joining us eight hundred five a five one oh five one. Yesterday after the show, the ladies of the Breakfast Club were talking about shooting their shots and they were saying when they shoot their shot with a man, they always hit one hundred percent from the line, and they were saying that their relationships when they shoot their shot, last a little longer. So we're asking, ladies, have you ever shot your shot and how did it turn out? Eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one.
Speaker 5: I'm going to ask you a question, yes, ma'am, so they said that when they shoot their shot from the line, it usually goes in. Those are their longest relationships. So from a man's point of view, why do you think that is? Is it because the man is flattered because he knows that the woman is one hundred percent in that she really wants to be there, because she approached him, because she went for the gusto.
Speaker 2: What do you think it is?
Speaker 1: I think it's a little bit of everything. I mean, you still have to look attractive, like you just can't shoot your shot, and you know you gotta you know, okay, look attractive. You still have to look attraction. You still have to be objective, yes, okay, And I think it's I think it's dope. I think a lot of times I don't think necessarily women shoot their shots as much as men do, so I think when they do, it's kind of intriguing. Okay, it makes you you don't want to see, Well, what is this about. Let's have a conversation, let's talk, and then you know. I think most men feel like if a woman's shooting the shot, she's probably horny and I can probably get it in a little faster. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think we're also more efficient.
Speaker 3: I think men cast a big net and just trying to holler at anything. We're bad ass, and we like, we'll look at you first, like okay, I could see we're looking at the shoes or nails like we've deliberate. Yeah, we don't get more deliberate, right, So that's why we have a higher success rate.
Speaker 2: You guys just like oh as, we're like, okay, he looks stable, Okay, he seems nice, nice smile. We look at different things.
Speaker 1: So when's the last time you shot your shot at an individual?
Speaker 3: So just straight up with someone I just met, I don't really do it that often. I will definitely get the cues where like give them the red the green light where they know it's okay.
Speaker 1: To ces what's the cue?
Speaker 3: Like you know, you give a little flirty look and whatever all that kind of stuff. But I will say I did get turned down one time with someone that I dated, and I try to spin the block again so that this is super embarrassing and I don't take it embarrassed. So anyways, this is guy that I thought was the one. Okay, so we had broken up.
Speaker 2: But like, no, babe, wait, why'd you break up?
Speaker 3: So we were kind of young, and he came into like a big contract and so like he gotta kind of go live his life a little bit and have his little fun. And I understood that, like I wish I would have met him like way before.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Anyways, long story short, I always felt like he was like the one.
Speaker 2: So we pleasantly broke up. We just split it, but it wasn't bad.
Speaker 3: So he was in town for an awards show and they were hosting a party at this place, so I knew he was going to be there, so I packed an overnight bag.
Speaker 1: Oh, so he was ready.
Speaker 3: He was like, I backed an overnight bag, right, And I'm like, thinking, surely he's want to.
Speaker 2: Hang out with me afterwards. Of course, like why would you not? He had plans.
Speaker 3: So anyways, at the end of the night, I was hovering, you know, like that, oh, you know, whenever I thought maybe we would hang out, and he goes, oh, I have plans I go with somebody else.
Speaker 2: He's like, yeah, I was like, but I brought up overnight. Jesus, you didn't tell him that. No, you didn't, Claudia, Jesus, Claudia, tell me, didn't te him that. I said it was my eyes, eyes, I said, my eyes.
Speaker 3: So anyway, I wear in the car and I cried right, and I filmed I did one of those corny well I did the tyres thing. I filmed myself crying right to remind myself to never do not, to remind myself to never go out like that again.
Speaker 2: And then I told my friends the story, and I told them but.
Speaker 3: I to this day they would like put bags underneath my comments and time.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I did get shot.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 2: My shot.
Speaker 6: Wait wit and he never called you.
Speaker 2: Back after we talked, but it wasn't We never went there. It was awkward.
Speaker 1: It's not going back there now.
Speaker 5: Because for me, logically that doesn't seem like a turndown. That seems like, oh maybe I would, but I have plans that he turned there all afterwards to say, hey, you know, so you brought that overnight bag, so you know what's up.
Speaker 1: That's turned down. That's what more was like, you know what, I'm cancling on my plans and come on. But since he didn't that second.
Speaker 2: We don't know what his plans are.
Speaker 6: I never liked to presume.
Speaker 2: Once again, I came in second, Hello.
Speaker 17: Hi, this is destiny. Destiny Hi, are you calling?
Speaker 11: I love you Cardy, y'all love you of course.
Speaker 1: D they and I love you too. I wanted did you shoot your shot at somebody's destiny?
Speaker 19: Okay the one time in life I never did this ever.
Speaker 14: So I was in college and it was like a comedy show coming like.
Speaker 3: A wild and wilding out by They came to our college and it was this guy.
Speaker 18: He kept looking at me like, and I was telling my friends like, oh, he's stut girl.
Speaker 17: And my friend Zoe she said, oh, you're you're so bad. Go over there, problem you think you're all that.
Speaker 3: I said, Okay, I'm gonna go talk to him, and he literally left in.
Speaker 17: My face and for the following hour he talked about.
Speaker 11: Me in the comedy show.
Speaker 1: Damn it man.
Speaker 5: So when you went up to him and spoke, what was it that you said before he laughed in your face?
Speaker 17: I was just like, Hi, I see that we keep making I clan bag.
Speaker 14: My name is Susy and.
Speaker 17: I just was trying to see, you know, would like to breath some food from the cafeteria la later or something like that. It was just something like lame, like.
Speaker 19: Hey did make out?
Speaker 1: Damn that's it?
Speaker 5: Actually like when he got home, say, he was just like, I'm married, and he was.
Speaker 17: Like, my wife married me for he was like, so I have a bad wife at home.
Speaker 12: He married me from lady and this girl from college that's moving on a little small town just trying to talk to me.
Speaker 7: Damn.
Speaker 2: I wonder who the comedian was.
Speaker 17: Some low name guy from Savannah, Georgia.
Speaker 1: Did you do the breath check before you went over there? Did you do like to make sure you was good money?
Speaker 17: I was good, And let me tell you, I was cute that day. I'm a makeup artist. Damn my make up with everything, and even saying like, oh you're you're true, but my wife married me.
Speaker 11: I'm the kid, damnit.
Speaker 19: Kept saying literally, sorry.
Speaker 6: We're for two right now. So as far as kicking it to guys right now, I'm against it.
Speaker 2: But guys nowadays think they're the bad bitch. Though guys want to be bad problem by I could.
Speaker 5: I can't imagine kicking it to a guy if I were single. If I were single, I can't imagine they want to be corded them, especially especially now, because men are very, very full of themselves.
Speaker 2: But they have every reason to be because.
Speaker 5: Women make them feel that way, like we roll out the red carpet men, and that's the problems.
Speaker 2: Have you told me that you were a bad bitch? He says it a lot he has said that. So this is nothing is.
Speaker 6: Definitely say who's you.
Speaker 2: Or your wife?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 21: My God?
Speaker 1: Like seconds depends what.
Speaker 5: God You're supposed to answer that different wednesdays. He's pretty bad.
Speaker 1: Cross my wife. She don't be calling myself your squinty your line five A five one oh five one? Women, ladies? Do you kick it to men? Do you shoot your shot of the guy? How did that go down? Let's talk about it. It's the Breakfast Club on b e J.
Speaker 20: It's topic time.
Speaker 16: Call eight hundred five five five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Morning everybody. It's DJ Envy Charlomagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Charlomage's out to Monday. We have Claudia Jordan and Gia and my wife as guest host. And we're asking if you're just joining us eight hundred and five A five one oh five, and we're asking women, have you shot your shot? And how did it work out? We were talking behind the scenes yesterday and one of our producers says, she shoots a shot all the time, she's one hundred percent with it, and every relationship that she shot a shot actually lasted the longest. So we're asking, ladies, have you shot your shot? Tracy? Good morning?
Speaker 19: Good morning?
Speaker 1: How are you feeling, Tracy? Where are you calling them from? I am am okay, we're talking about shooting your shot?
Speaker 19: Oh yeah, I had a friend who he was raised by the in laws of my cousin, so he's not related, but he's always he was always around, brilliant, beautiful black man. And three years ago I shot, you know, I shot my shot with him and as the two months ago, he's my husband.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, nice, it worked for you.
Speaker 2: So he let you, so he let you bring the overnight bag.
Speaker 1: So what did you say, how did you highlight him? What was the what was the line?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 19: Well, from the beginning, my family, our family has tried to get us together, but one of us was always in a relationship and we don't needed one of us played that kind of thing. So one of us, well most of us were not in a relationship right before COVID and we started hanging together, you know, organically, and he asked me out to dinner one day, and I was like, all right, cool, And then we just started hanging and one day I was just like, you know what, we're not getting no younger, Like, there's obviously a.
Speaker 17: Connection here, you know.
Speaker 23: I like you, You're almost like family.
Speaker 19: I just like you know any further, And to my great surprise, he was thinking the same thing. He just was afraid to ask, and we quarantined together, got into a relationships, got engaged like right towards the end of Kobe, and we got married a couple of months ago.
Speaker 2: We're happy for you, congratulations.
Speaker 17: And it's not worked out.
Speaker 1: Why are you talking all loud? For though?
Speaker 2: She mad?
Speaker 20: I'll be mad too.
Speaker 2: It's stressful.
Speaker 1: Yeah you what's your name, Troy Rider. That's your mother's name and your dad's name. That is your dad's name. Okay, Well, let's talk about when you shot your shot, mama? And can you take us off bluetooth for speaker or they have phones? You sound a little loud?
Speaker 19: Okay, thank you all?
Speaker 20: Not really?
Speaker 1: Oh there you go. Now you sound good, Troy Reader. Go talk to us when you when did you shoot your shot? Mama?
Speaker 14: Okay, So when I tell my chi I was working with this guy and I thought he was just like, we're cute, and I wanted to like hang out with him and get to know him. So I was just like, hey, you know, I'm in treaties. Can I take you out? And he was like yes, But he gave me his number and we got to know each other. Of course, we hessed up and had six and all that stuff, but we got to hang out and I got to know him, and that's when I was after. I wasn't trying to like be his white and all that, but I wasn't entreating and I wanted.
Speaker 23: To know him.
Speaker 14: So I asked him, now you still yeah, So to me, that.
Speaker 1: Works out for me, so you're not scared to shoot your shot.
Speaker 6: You guys are still together.
Speaker 14: No, we ain't still to get up. So in that sense, it didn't work out. But I wasn't never trying to be his woman, so he didn't work out in that way. But no, I'm not a friend of rejected. It's like either they gonna go they like you, or they not gonna go.
Speaker 3: So you just want to have a little fun with him, see if you can pull a bad bitch exactly.
Speaker 14: I mean, not just necessarily just have fun. But I just didn't know him, and I liked him enough to want to like get to know him. So I was like, hey, like, you know, let's hang out. Let's get to each other. Can I take you out? Like blah blah blah, And he was.
Speaker 5: Like yeah, So we did.
Speaker 14: As we went out, I hung out of his house.
Speaker 11: I got to know him.
Speaker 14: We still talked to this day, but we're not like together. We talk in constantly, but I mean I still still friends on Facebook.
Speaker 5: Okay, sir ra Sean, let me ask you a question. How do you feel about that masculine energy of a woman saying hey, can I take you out? Not just I want to get to know you, but like I want to take you on a date.
Speaker 1: I don't know you would like it.
Speaker 20: I don't care.
Speaker 3: I was thinking the same thing, like, do guys get turned off by that? In this new bad Bitch era? I think that men are not as turned off by it.
Speaker 2: I think that there's something psychological there.
Speaker 1: No, because if I have it, then I don't feel any way about it. But now if I don't.
Speaker 2: Have it, no, no, let's take let's take money.
Speaker 5: No no, no, it's not about money it's just about the intention of a woman saying, hey, I want to take you out.
Speaker 2: It turns me off.
Speaker 5: No, No, no, the idea of it completely turns me off.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 6: I feel as though if I'm into a guy and I'm.
Speaker 5: In his space, if he is attracted to me, if he's interested, he is going to kick it. If he is not, I am not going to push the envelope and put myself on a platter for rejection. And I'm further not going to take on a more masculine energy and say, hey, can I take you out to dinner? But I believe in traditional roles. I like to be courted. Those are things that are important to me.
Speaker 2: Please stay married, because they're not courting these days.
Speaker 1: They're not.
Speaker 20: The whole time.
Speaker 6: But now here's the thing.
Speaker 5: Do you feed into that energy by becoming the masculine energy in the relationship, because that's what their expectation is.
Speaker 3: No, because I'm with you, I'm still holding out. I want that masculine energy.
Speaker 6: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: If I'm masculine towards you, it makes me kind of be a little disrespectful to you. If you allow me to be like that, I'm gonna probably treat you the way you probably ended on treating me, But you should.
Speaker 1: I think, I think that it is nothing wrong saying hey, babe, I got tickets to the game today, I'm taking you to the game.
Speaker 5: I'm not talking about taking me to You're misunderstanding me talking about if you're already.
Speaker 2: In a relationship.
Speaker 5: If you're already in a relationship, I love the push pull, the back and forth where you know you do something kind for me, I reciprocate and I do something kind for you, not in a tip for tat type of way at the beginning, whenever it's in the beginning. I as the woman, I need to feel that that interest is there. I'm not going to be, you know, buying you gifts. I'm not going to be taking you out to dinner, not to say. If I'm out and I see something cute for you, yes, if it comes from the heart, but I'm not going to be doing that to get you.
Speaker 2: To like me.
Speaker 1: That's why a lot of women are single. Right there, they see something they want, they see something they like, they better go see what's going on with that thing that they like or see because they're not going to see it again. But if you say something you like, you go approach that man. Hey, how you doing? My name? And so and so? What's your name? I think you're handsome. Why don't we go out and get something that's nothing?
Speaker 5: But if he thought that you were cute, he would have kicked it to Well, then that's not that masculine.
Speaker 1: I don't want it.
Speaker 5: I'm lying, man, exactly that masculine energy. If I'm in your space and you see me, you notice me, and I throw you a little flirt like said that she did. Listen, here's the lu All you.
Speaker 2: Need to do is dunk. I'm here. If you don't kick it to me, you don't look in my direction.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, not every man can. Don't be interested. Not every man could. Don't be too sure.
Speaker 3: I do think when you do get with a guy like that, like I've I've got you know, you can put it out there, but I feel like you know it kind of says a precedence for the relationship. Like I'm beating down the line. Do I have to get on one knee to propose to you? Do I have to protect you?
Speaker 1: Do this single, Claudia, you see a man out there, you better hollow You're on a plane and you see.
Speaker 2: The world is the world three more years.
Speaker 6: The world is chripping on Claudia.
Speaker 5: Okay, because Claudia got everything, I don't even know the universe is messing with her.
Speaker 2: It's a test, Claudia. Well, my mother told me that this lady and don't when I was in the womb. That's what I heard.
Speaker 3: That struggles really that what my mom. There's a lady in Italy that they said supposedly said my like she my dad left this one lady from my mom and took her to America and she was like basically before he left, like your.
Speaker 2: Unborn daughter will forever have issues, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: So anyways, I'm only dating if I get a recommendation from a good friend or people that are in successful relationship.
Speaker 2: I don't trust my own meter and picker. I don't have time to.
Speaker 1: Talk about that, all right, Well ahead, when we come back, we got a room and report what we're talking about in the rooms. Got to talk about our girl.
Speaker 3: Jefs hilarious and musty people and comments and clopbacks.
Speaker 2: It's all going down and DM it's a whole lot on them, all right.
Speaker 1: And also we have a huge announcement when we come back, so don't move. It's the Breakfast Club on b Et. Bring everybody. It's j n V. Charlamagne the Guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We got our co host Claudia Jordan and my wife Gia Casey.
Speaker 6: Hello, Hello, Hello, beautiful people.
Speaker 1: And you got a drum roll for me something. Now shout to everybody out in Atlanta. You do I do my car shows. We just hit up Memphis, then we hit up Houston. Now July twenty ninth, the call show is going down in Atlanta. Now. This is why it's going to be so special because we are doing this one with p R E. You know, that's Young Dolph's company. We did Memphis with Young Dolph's company, and we were able to bring all Doll's fleet, which is like forty cars. We brought Key Glock's fleet. We brought the Young Dolph Museum, and we're doing that again in Atlanta. So if you are a young Dog fan, we are bringing Young Dolphs whole fleet, the Young Dolf Exhibition. You'll get to see the Young Dolph Museum. Young Dolph Land is so much going on, So salute to pri Young Dolph. Key glock. There's so much going on. So if you haven't got your tickets, while of course you haven't got it because I'm announced it now, but go get your tickets now. Tickets start at nineteen ninety nine, so I want you to really think about it. If you want to go to the Young Dolph Museum want its own, tickets are like sixty seventy eighty dollars, but right now, nineteen ninety nine, go get your tickets. Kids five and under a free and it's just like every other city. Of course, there's gonna be excited cause old school cars, new school cars. There's gonna be slabs, dunks. Also, we do amusement rides and jumpies and carnival games and all types of things for the kids. So it's a family fun day. Kids five and under all free. So that's Atlanta, July twenty ninth. And you know, we make it a week and my whole family comes out. Gear will be out there with the kids. So we can't wait to see you guys. All right right now, I like cars.
Speaker 2: I'm big in the cars.
Speaker 8: Come I got a cop you know, I like.
Speaker 1: Come.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't need any more cars. I have too, but I like to look at the nice pretty cars, okay.
Speaker 1: And then August twenty sixth and August twenty seven we're coming back to New York City. Usually we did it in Atlantic City, but now we're coming back home. So it's right, here's two days show. So passes will get you in for two days. One day is all about the new cars, exotic cause cars that's unreleased, and then the next day would be all about the old school cause the era of paid in full, the older eras and the Chevelle's and Continentals and all that. So it's a two day show in New York City August twenty sixth and August twenty seventh. Again kids five and under a free, same difference calls, cause calls, celebrity calls and all that, and then we do the games and the rids and everything for the CA kids and my family will be there as well. So we do it each and every year. So the days that you need to write down July twenty ninth, tickets to nineteen ninety nine to get your tickets now, because we have an early bird special and those goes fast. And then August twenty sixth and August twenty seventh in New York City slash New Jersey at the Meadowlands Exposition Center. Right. Shout out to all our sponsors. Shout to Lincoln Tech, Linkinn Tech, I love you guys. Shout the Monster Energy, Shout the Branson, Shout the Hardean. Shout to us spokes and vogues. We're gonna have a lot of fun and we do it family fund styles. So we want you to bring your kids out. We want you to bring your family out because it's a day of just family fun. All right now, are you ready for the rumors? Yes, what we're.
Speaker 2: Talking about, we don't talk about just hilarious.
Speaker 1: Let's get to it right now.
Speaker 2: Just because I'm being quiet don't mean that I don't have that fire up inside of me to get you all the way together together.
Speaker 1: This is the rumor report.
Speaker 2: One thing that I'm not has a liar.
Speaker 5: They say truth in the rumors, and people know what happened.
Speaker 19: People know the truth.
Speaker 2: All right, y'all the Breakfast Club, all y'all.
Speaker 3: Everybody here has been staying in the news in the block a lot lately, and this time it is Jess Hilarious, our girl, Jess. Shout out to her now, Little Meat calls out Jess for saying he was smelly. Jess Hilarious recently waiting on the ongoing drama surrounding Little Meach's cheating allegations. Jess claimed to believe that his girlfriend, Summa Walker was doing too much by sharing the alleged other women's dms.
Speaker 1: On social media.
Speaker 2: She says he cheating on you.
Speaker 3: She further advises Little Meat to keep cheating on Walker, claiming that that's how we get better music from her. You know, when women are heartbroken, we kind of sometimes yes those ballads. All right, we have some audio.
Speaker 26: He cheating on you, and I think he need to keep cheating. Just to be honest, I'm just gonna say that. Listen, just keep on cheating on it, because that's how we get the best some of Walker music.
Speaker 20: You stop.
Speaker 1: That's why I think.
Speaker 26: Listen, listen all right now, taking account to what I'm saying. The soft girl era, that's dope. She too in love, ain't god, she ain't going through nothing, and I just hope she don't give me no baby. That's why I can you mess with a deli smelly? That's what happened. You know, when they smell you stoopid get a little fishy.
Speaker 3: So Little Meet did not. He was not here for the smelly melly comment, and he thought that was a step too far, so he tweeted, how I think, but this unstable creature, just hilarious, is in my dms trying to get chose. I see why you're bad now. This is a crazy world we live in. So he posted a screenshot of our girls dress, Jess reaching out saying I'm so proud of you. You were made for this and to do so much more after this. And then she's followed up with another DM saying, hey, you're still in Baltimore. So then Little Meach posted that and said I guess she like musty, And then someone walker said that's so sad. Thirsty girl must have caught amnesia, worried about my dms and forgot about these.
Speaker 2: So it is going getting.
Speaker 3: Crazy, And I have no doubt when Jess comes back up here, y'all gonna be talking about this.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it wasn't. Just wasn't trying to holler. Jess said, you were in town, what's going on? She wasn't trying to holler at him. There was no thing that said, hey, come to my room or nothing like that.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 1: And Jess was joking when she said, I want you to keep getting on to create the music. That's the same thing they said about Mary J. Blige back in the day. That's the same thing they said about any R and B artist context right in context. Comedian.
Speaker 2: Yes, you don't take the words of a comedian to heart.
Speaker 5: That's what she does. She makes people laugh. He just clearly didn't think it was that fun, which I understand.
Speaker 2: I understand. No one wants to be called smelling.
Speaker 3: Yes, I mean that's something that's hard to I won't I won't take that away from But.
Speaker 1: That came from somebody else that was allegedly around him and said he was smelling that. That joke just went on and on and on. It's just a joke that's never going to leave, just like the orgasm joke with me and my wife, no matter what happens.
Speaker 5: And we've been doing awesome. Thanks is this good job?
Speaker 1: No, that happened twenty years ago. The joke just won't go away, just won't go away.
Speaker 6: We were sixteen, you know, sixteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to open up a old woman opened it up.
Speaker 6: No wonder, it won't go away. He talks about it every.
Speaker 1: He getsess all right, next story. You want to move on from this.
Speaker 2: I feel like we should dive deep into this.
Speaker 6: Get O.
Speaker 2: When did the first orgasm?
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness, when did the first orgasm from him?
Speaker 1: Forget these stories?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, it wasn't.
Speaker 2: It wasn't that I hadn't.
Speaker 5: It's that it wasn't on a regular basis in the earliest term of our relationship, because he was We were.
Speaker 2: Like each other's first Yeah, you know, so we were learning together. That's right.
Speaker 5: So you know, by the time, you know, some years had passed, we were in full swing.
Speaker 1: My mouth was still good. It just was the other the piece exactly.
Speaker 6: So No, so I had.
Speaker 2: It's easy by the mouth. What I'm saying, I don't want to get No. Now, it's very easy for me to reach climax.
Speaker 1: I used to watch porn and porn you just bang, bang, and it wasn't it.
Speaker 2: I was like, no, that's not it.
Speaker 3: Why do guys think that and putting you in these weird positions?
Speaker 2: It hurts.
Speaker 3: It's given your be your ego. But I know my leg does I don't need to dislocate them.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 2: All right, we're gonna talk about Dean Sanders.
Speaker 22: Now.
Speaker 3: He is going to undergo emergency blood clot surgery on Friday today. Actually, after blood clots were found in his legs. He said, I have two blood clots, one of my right leg one of my left, Sanders said in a video he posted on Instagram. Now, Dan Sanders and his girlfriend Tracy are really good friends of mine. I really hope he's okay. He already had a couple of toes amputated. Remember he was going around in a wheelchair for a while while he was coaching.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 3: He said, he'll have a surgery to restore proper blood flow so doctors can perform surgery to repair hammer toes.
Speaker 2: I know about that, and one of Sander's feet. They strong.
Speaker 6: Dan, I'm gonna give you that. You're reading this story.
Speaker 2: Yeah again, Yes, we have some audio.
Speaker 1: Good day, God bless the time for the horse to talk. All right, you heard from everybody else, but you hadn't heard it from me. Here we go met with my doctors. We could go get hammer told two toes.
Speaker 10: Out of the hammer tolds and they won't straighten those out. But I'm not receiving enough blue blood flow in order to do death surgery and another surgery to fix the this location of the foot as well.
Speaker 1: This is what we are now. There's no talking.
Speaker 10: The amputation doctors was just telling me worst comes the worst, this was gonna happen. But I believe in staying right, so we never have to take that left.
Speaker 20: Now, this is what happens.
Speaker 10: I went after the doctor's the other day to check myself out, and I have two clots in my leg, one in my right leg, one in my left leg, which is my thighs. Okay, so now I'm having a procedure tomorrow to try to get those clots so now I could have proper blood flow through the leg so they could fix the toes.
Speaker 2: It's sound.
Speaker 3: We see the people that we saw as superhuman athletes, yes, and Dion Santa's was definitely one of them.
Speaker 2: Now we're at that age.
Speaker 3: Where you know, our idols are kind of having these health issues. We had two toes amputated already in his left foot.
Speaker 4: YEP.
Speaker 1: So yeah, well, salute to Dion Sanders and I wish him the best of luck, and you know, I love his program. What he's doing out there and what he's what he did for HBCUs and hopefully what he'll be doing for Colorado. So salute to Dion Sands.
Speaker 2: This wants people to know that he's not going to be footless. I got a good doctor for you, Dione. Get Joe toes real pretty for Tracy and rob on him. You got to show you got to show me them before we leave.
Speaker 27: I will.
Speaker 2: They're infamous. They are infamous.
Speaker 3: Man, I never thought i'd be famous for that.
Speaker 6: Wait sidebar.
Speaker 5: So the first time that you guys, that you came up here ver Sean came home, he was like, forbe, it ain't.
Speaker 2: That bad like she showed you. He was like not, whatever she had done it worked.
Speaker 6: They look.
Speaker 3: They look, but I feel like the scars that's not really healing like it should though.
Speaker 2: I think I've gotten heels like too soon. Oh Okay, I might need to re up. Okay toes Jesus.
Speaker 1: All right, well that is your room or report now. Charlemagne is out. So if you want to give somebody donkey of the day eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one, whoever you want to give donkey to day to call us now uh, and we'll get you on. It's The Breakfast Club. Good Morning, The Breakfast Club. Your Morning's will never be the same. Streaming June twenty six, exclusively on B E T Plus Average Joe, starring Dion Cole as hard working Jie Washington, who takes extreme measures to protect his family after his father steals millions from the mob. Still don't have BT plus. To sign up and learn more, visit b E T dot plus.
Speaker 20: It's your time to nominate a donkey of your own. Remember now, that's it's how they choose.
Speaker 16: Call in now eight hundred five eighty five one oh five one.
Speaker 20: Hello, Who is this?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 15: Eric?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 1: Who you wanna give? Donkey? Two brothers? Your x y? Why about your your ex brother?
Speaker 22: And broke a couple of years ago.
Speaker 4: She's been trying to get.
Speaker 11: Me back for Wow, but I wasn't budgeting on her.
Speaker 1: Say she didn't want that, got a car a copy of you, So now you're sick she wanted you back. You told her, no, you're a little sick.
Speaker 11: I ain't thinking. Oh I have moved.
Speaker 6: If you was, SI would be calling right now about it.
Speaker 2: It's hard to get through.
Speaker 1: A whole look at.
Speaker 6: You and now you Haten, you should feel it out like Haten, you.
Speaker 3: Don't feel complimented, like you know, you got someone that was like a knockoff version of me, like I would feel like, okay, you couldn't get me, So you got like a kind of like a knockoff.
Speaker 20: Me, weird.
Speaker 2: She got a type though I wouldn't even have known, but.
Speaker 4: I got people report it to me like, yo, you got that with your asked him like Noree shot dude the car copy of weird.
Speaker 2: Okay, so let me ask you a question. Who looks better?
Speaker 1: He's going now, he's gonna say himself, of course. Hello?
Speaker 6: Who sang on him so fast?
Speaker 1: Because he was he was jealous? Hello? Who is my name is? Hey? G who you want to give a donkey to cheer tea?
Speaker 23: Because why are you on the show this weekend?
Speaker 1: He actually went, he was out the country. He's back now, so he'll be back on Monday. But yeah, he left me, left me, left me defend my on my own.
Speaker 5: Thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, you're fending for yourself.
Speaker 1: My wife and I got my wife hed, Claudia.
Speaker 2: We've been sitting here the whole morning.
Speaker 5: He's he's spending for himself, apparently by himself. He's what you do. After this, we're gonna hang out. You can't come.
Speaker 1: Hello, who is this?
Speaker 11: What's going on?
Speaker 1: A set up? Man? We're gonna give Donky to day to.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 23: First we say good morning to the beautiful lady Claudia.
Speaker 1: And Gia hight there.
Speaker 6: I was second to give.
Speaker 11: I want to give back here to Day to the God.
Speaker 2: Why do you tell.
Speaker 21: They didn't shout up then leaving crew on the cut that they used with Doctor Humar earlier.
Speaker 1: That's my podcast, oh man, Well shout out your podcast, but usually we uh oh yeah, you did the interview with Omar. Yes, indeed, shout out your podcast here. We deserve that. Donkey, I thought we shouted you out. Nah, they did my name all right, Well shout out your podcast, brother.
Speaker 23: Yes indeed, yes, it's the Daily wrap Up Crew.
Speaker 1: I can find this all Nah, you gave me, you gave me Donkey and.
Speaker 2: Okay, I have his back. I think he said he's the Daily Wrapper Crew is rapp Up.
Speaker 1: Crew, the Daily Rappup Cuse you know you are?
Speaker 6: You know I need to be up here more often to curb you because.
Speaker 2: I reposted that clip but I don't think I added them either.
Speaker 1: Not shout at them now, no love for the I love the stuff that they do, and usually we cite our sources with them. So shout out to the Daily wrap Up crew. We just you know, effing with y'all. Hello, who's this? Hello?
Speaker 11: Hello? Hey?
Speaker 1: What's your name? What's sean?
Speaker 10: Who?
Speaker 1: You wanna get donkey too?
Speaker 2: Brother?
Speaker 11: I want to give it to you and your wife. How you don't.
Speaker 6: Given how you doing trying to get me?
Speaker 2: Donk time? When what they do? Talk to me?
Speaker 1: What do they do?
Speaker 11: Listen? Listen?
Speaker 22: I love both of them. I even came to the Barclay Center and watched them. They had to baldos to go to the wall and all that.
Speaker 6: Wait, was I there? What is he talking about? The Barclay dildos?
Speaker 1: I don't tell me.
Speaker 2: You weren't there, and they have no idea what this.
Speaker 6: Man is talking about? What are you talking about?
Speaker 19: You know what?
Speaker 22: You know what I'm about.
Speaker 5: We had had to show at the Oh our Live podcast you had dial.
Speaker 11: Those on the wall and so here you got nun kid.
Speaker 22: And because y'all stop the KT crew I listen to listen to every single week.
Speaker 1: You should give up Donkey to Day because she never want to get ready. She always takes too long. And it's because of how we stopped that podcast.
Speaker 5: You have been too busy planning these car shows, and that's the reason why we aren't back in it.
Speaker 11: You've got these car shows.
Speaker 22: You not doing the KT crew.
Speaker 6: No, thank you for listening. It is not me.
Speaker 22: The last episode was April.
Speaker 11: I keep checking.
Speaker 22: You're going to open another world.
Speaker 1: The people have more babies. No more babies, so we're gonna have We're gonna do it.
Speaker 2: Another one the more babies.
Speaker 17: Okay, all right, wait.
Speaker 6: What's your name?
Speaker 5: Remind me of your name, Sean. I'm gonna shout you out the first episode back.
Speaker 11: I appreciate it. Thank you to you.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're welcome Sean. Now Fons, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Donkey of the Day. Of course, Charlamagne is out. So we opened up the phone lines and let you give Donkey of the Day eight hundred and five A five one oh five to one. So now when we come back as Friday, so you know what that means.
Speaker 15: It's freaking freaking freaky Friday.
Speaker 1: And the freaky freaky freaky Friday question comes from Kim kardash and she was talking about makeup sex versus angry sex. Which sex do you prefer? Angry sex or make them sex? We'll talk about it when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club the Morning, the Breakfast.
Speaker 5: Club Freaky fa Freaky frid.
Speaker 16: Call in that eight hundred five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 1: We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club Morning. Everybody is the DJ Envy Charlomagne, the guy we are the Breakfast Club Charlomagne is out. I got my co host Claudia Jordan and my wife Gia are here.
Speaker 21: Now.
Speaker 1: It's Friday, so you know what that means.
Speaker 15: It's freaking, freaking freaking Friday.
Speaker 1: And the freaky, freaky freaky Friday. Question comes from kim Ka. No, not the porn tape which she said, she did an interview and she was talking about this.
Speaker 2: What's better angry sex or makeup sex?
Speaker 28: Makeup sex? Isn't that like the best because it's like you thank for each other and you're passionate and you, you know, are making up and yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right. So we're asking eight hundred five eight five one oh five one, what's better makeup sex or angry sex? What's up? With you beg ooh.
Speaker 2: I like this question because it really makes me think.
Speaker 5: I would say makeup sex because it's kind of like tell me you're sorry without telling me you're sorry. Okay, you know, it's more invested, it's more passionate. You might get a little bit of the hair pulling and whatnot as well. That's great, but I feel as though there's just a little bit more depth to it when you're trying to prove to someone that.
Speaker 2: You love them.
Speaker 5: Angry sex it's kind of like, I mean, you might choke me out a little bit or whatever, and you know, some people may like it, some people may not, but you know, I don't mind it, but it can be. The aggression is good, so it's good. But I prefer makeup sex.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I've ever had angry sex, like me being angry, but one time I did get choked a little extra hard.
Speaker 5: But see that laugh told me that there's something to the story.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you have to do it in a passionate way. Now was angry and I'm like, hey, we're good. I am with you with that. With the makeup sex, I think it's more beautiful. It's more and women we're not really as surface, We're more we have more depth about I think we think about sex in a more deep way, more meaningful way. So I think the makeup would be more romantic and beautiful. And we're back together and things are resolved, will make him sex. But I think I had one sided angry sex. Maybe he was mad.
Speaker 5: So you've never been angry and like went hard like you were taking out your aggression.
Speaker 2: I'm angry. I'm like probably just getting to roll over. I've definitely looked forward to angry sex.
Speaker 1: I like angry sex.
Speaker 2: Better, Really tell me why have you choked her in angry seck?
Speaker 6: No, has nothing to do with to check ring.
Speaker 1: No, Well, I just say I didn't. I said I had nothing to do.
Speaker 6: With think that you're domestically abusing. What I'm saying is do deny.
Speaker 1: I love it when let's say, you're mad at me, right and I'm horny and I'm trying to like stop it, no, I'm mad, and then and then I start going down and you like stop it, stop it, stop it, and then all of a sudden and stop it, stop it, and then your hands on my head. Like that is fun to me because that sounds fun like no, no, no, I'm mad, I'm not I'm turning over and then you turn over to and I don't care stop no, I don't want it tonight.
Speaker 2: And then that that's that's I could that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is a sexy there is no more anger.
Speaker 2: Right, And then I get to be mean in different ways.
Speaker 1: There you go, like, how what do you mean? I get to speed dirty showed us by the way.
Speaker 2: Okay, never mind, I'll have to wait for the podcast. Just wait till break round.
Speaker 11: Hello?
Speaker 1: Who's this? Hey, Stephan?
Speaker 23: How are you doing this morning?
Speaker 1: Good? Good? Good? Makeup sex or angry sex?
Speaker 6: Brother?
Speaker 1: Make why what?
Speaker 23: Honestly? Because when you mad like you beat it up? But I want to leave bat on there. I don't want to stay around you if I'm mad, but makeup sex I want to those rounds.
Speaker 1: Okay, Hello, who's this?
Speaker 23: It's Jessicause. Hey, Hi, Okay, so I'm calling about the topic about mega but angry. For me personally, I would choose like make up sex only because why that I don't want to be touched? But but I wighed only angry set only try and angry sex Clodia.
Speaker 5: Whoa, Okay, you know what I got that, Claudia, you're number one.
Speaker 2: Every time I number one. Very few men me, it's always women.
Speaker 6: I get it.
Speaker 19: But Clodia, remember I can call before.
Speaker 23: To shoot your shot. And true, you choose the dude that I'm sure you know that you would never hold I didn't.
Speaker 1: You're right, I never so, Jessica. So you would do angry sex with U, Claudia, what would that consist of? What would that consist of?
Speaker 23: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, do tell wait?
Speaker 1: Wait, yes, good wait, just closing my eyes, go tell me the story.
Speaker 5: No wait, open your eyes, open your eyes, Jessica, tell us go go.
Speaker 19: Okay.
Speaker 23: So basically what the any sex would be is you'll be in a nice hotel. Okay, I will have the candy.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, wait, wait, wait do I have to help? Do I either put my car down? Or are you gonna put your car down? Good question?
Speaker 23: Oh no, honey, I don't want angry so I'm gonna buy my strap.
Speaker 1: WHOA Okay, Jessica, I thought I thought that you were kind of like laying the groundwork.
Speaker 2: You just went there, like, what is.
Speaker 1: The four place, Jessica? This play right here, this is the play.
Speaker 6: The candle was the four.
Speaker 1: Jessica, what size is the strap on Jessica.
Speaker 23: Talking about okay, so the size of my size and it's nine.
Speaker 11: It's nine.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ, you're gonna mess up it inside Jessica, goodbye. She was gonna tell you I'm inside Uplodia.
Speaker 3: I feel violated, like what was I thought she was gonna start with some kissing.
Speaker 6: I feel secondhand violated.
Speaker 1: Jesus eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five one. I don't know how it went there. We were talking about makeup sex and angry sex. Which one do you prefer? This? This conversation came out of an interview with Kim Kardashian. We'll talk about it when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club. Good Morning, made.
Speaker 8: It's Freaky Friday.
Speaker 1: Got that call in now.
Speaker 16: Eight hundred five eighty five, one oh five one.
Speaker 1: We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club Morning Everybody. It's DJ Envy Charlomagne to God. We are the Breakfast Club. Charlamagne is out. So we have our guest co host. We have Claudia Jordan, my wife Gia. So we're asking what is better make up sex or angry sex? Now, this comes from Kim kaish did an interview? Can we hear it right fast? What's better angry sex or makeup sex?
Speaker 28: Makeup sex? Isn't that like the best because it's like thanks for each other and you're passionate and you, you know, are making up and yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So we're asking eight hundred five e five one oh five to one. Hello, who's this yo?
Speaker 11: What's up?
Speaker 1: Book you th boo boo book to booke tone like reggaton or bookie tone like bookie tone? Okay, booget, don't all right, book a don't What did you say? Book at don't?
Speaker 17: Well?
Speaker 27: I don't know.
Speaker 11: The question I heard was angry sex or makeup seck, Yes, sir, I'm guessed that it would be angry sex.
Speaker 6: Oh tell us?
Speaker 23: Why well, because that allows a man to be a man and treat a woman.
Speaker 25: Like a woman.
Speaker 23: Make up sex, you kind of gotta do what the girl wants.
Speaker 1: How old are you?
Speaker 6: Booget right, I'm like it's given nineteen and a half?
Speaker 23: Right, Oh thank you, I'm thirty eight.
Speaker 1: That's it's not a good thing, Boogete, thank you.
Speaker 19: Okay, So I don't.
Speaker 5: So wait, so you feel like making a woman feel like a woman is delivering angry sex to her.
Speaker 12: Well, if it's a sex based on you want the man to prove that he really wants you, why else would the sex be angry?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 2: What, I didn't get that?
Speaker 1: Okay, boogietne.
Speaker 23: If you want the man to prove that he's really emotional for you, let him be angry.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be single for a long time. Booge tone.
Speaker 12: But it's so good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you have a good weekend.
Speaker 2: His way of showing emotions to show anger.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's it.
Speaker 2: That's what it sounded like.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this do you want? Do you want? What's up?
Speaker 2: Brother?
Speaker 11: Oh? Not much? Cool and cooling and enjoy the beautiful day out.
Speaker 20: On the world.
Speaker 1: All right, we're talking angry sex and makeup sex and why angry?
Speaker 2: Wow, give us a good answer.
Speaker 6: I didn't like the previous answer.
Speaker 2: Give us a good one.
Speaker 11: Putting it down and you giving somebody something to think about, you know, especially if you won't cut them off after that?
Speaker 5: Oh what what do you mean? Especially if you're gonna cut them off after that?
Speaker 1: You're trying to beat it up and then leave.
Speaker 29: You heard, it's giving, it's giving.
Speaker 2: Don't call me because uh, I get it, I bounce, I'll never hit you again. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I didn't like that answer either.
Speaker 1: Hello this Hello, Hey Tawanza, Good morning, good morning, How are you good? Good good? We're talking makeup sex or angry sex? Which one make up because.
Speaker 14: You're bringing up all new emotions and feelings for that person and it's like you're going back to when you first met and you're.
Speaker 19: Just solidifying that. Okay, yes, this is the one I want.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you prefer makeup sex, yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: See that the women are on the makeup sex and the men want to be angry and pounded and leave.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, but I want an angry sex answer with a good rational explanation.
Speaker 2: And I don't think we're going to get that.
Speaker 1: No, not at all. Hello.
Speaker 11: Who's this church?
Speaker 1: Your name is Church?
Speaker 2: Here we go?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 20: Church?
Speaker 1: All right? So angry sex and make up sex, makeup? Why?
Speaker 11: And all honesty? Is something about that missing the person?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 11: That's more passionate I feel?
Speaker 5: Yes, okay, Yes, that's the truth, that's the missing of the person, the miss you.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, but.
Speaker 1: But angry sex could be like you just so mad, but you horn it, you just want to tear it up.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. But you know I'm older.
Speaker 23: I don't got time to doing this, but.
Speaker 1: You ain't got time for that.
Speaker 11: Man, I'm tying you, all right, brother.
Speaker 3: Angry sex feel like you don't really like me or just trying to get me back and punish me.
Speaker 1: And I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't mind that feeling, Claudia, Oh Jesus.
Speaker 6: I don't mind.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: I mean, you know, angry sex is a close second to make up sex.
Speaker 2: Makeup sex first, but a close close second.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so yeah, okay, maybe I could start a fight between y'all.
Speaker 2: Y you'd be doing us a favorite.
Speaker 1: All right. Now, when we come back, we have passed the AUCS, now shouting Nala Simone. She stopped through yesterday while Jess was here because she's on her way to LA for the b E T Awards. She does it each and every Friday, and she puts us on the music we should know about. So we go kicking with Nla. When we come back, it's the Breakfast Club one morning, everybody, It's d J n V. Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Jess Hilarious is here and now it's time for past the Auks.
Speaker 20: Yes, it's time for y'all with dj.
Speaker 6: DJ What's Up?
Speaker 2: And behind Jess What's up girl?
Speaker 6: Nothing much?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 27: So this week I'm going to start with Big Freedo, who dropping a project called Central City. We just had her on our Amazon show last night and she was putting me on games some of her new music, but the one that I like the best, only there's only three singles really so far, but it's a one hundred bill features here.
Speaker 8: I like it.
Speaker 2: Did he say smelling like jazz?
Speaker 1: Smelling like jazz?
Speaker 6: I think it was? Did he say smell like I.
Speaker 1: Think, smell like feeling like jazz?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 26: Okay, I'm good, I smell good?
Speaker 8: Okay, right?
Speaker 6: He also just did I feel like?
Speaker 27: The new version of Baby Shark called roll Your Boat on Gracie's channel.
Speaker 2: All the kids are loving. We don't got to get into it quick, Little Shadow, okay, okay, I gotta check that out.
Speaker 27: Next, I'm gonna get into some afrobeat to Asake, who is my favorite afrobeat artist, has dropped. Well, yeah, he just dropped the project and the single off it is called Piano.
Speaker 1: All over the Place. Yeah, I finished. You know, you know, DJs usually don't have rhythm, and that was a little awful. That was I was confused.
Speaker 27: What DJ don't got rhythm? Okay, yeah, speak for yourself. You stay your roots together, Okay, Yeah, so shout out to he's super dope. You guys should have him up here.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, please for me, all right.
Speaker 27: And then the last one that I'm gonna go with is d Smoke and Serve with work hard, play hard, because it's just how I feel like.
Speaker 8: Both of them like that.
Speaker 2: That's a good pob right, I couldn't do that. It's very relatable. I feel like all of them are relatable. Yeah, big free to is like make.
Speaker 6: Myself feel good.
Speaker 27: Work hard, play hard just reminds me why I be slaving at all the places I'm slaving.
Speaker 1: Not in June. Don't say slaving.
Speaker 6: Don't you feel like I can't say slavering.
Speaker 1: No, because you get some good money that ain't slaving. You get some good money.
Speaker 2: Not everywhere, but some of us.
Speaker 1: His promotion and it's old to a bigger end.
Speaker 2: All right, I don't want to talk about it anyway.
Speaker 27: Nonetheless, that's the fix for past the Ox this week. Make sure you guys demop the p d A playlist. You can get it by clicking the link in my bio at n Y l A S Y M O N E e E.
Speaker 1: All right now, Charlamane gives your check from my pair because they send Charlman your check for you. Have you got your checks from from doing this?
Speaker 20: What?
Speaker 1: Okay, never mind, you're going out to the BT Awards right, Yeah, she would be slaving this weekend at the awards.
Speaker 27: No pun though, that's the sad part. No, I'm excited though. It should be fun. I'm doing the radio room for the first time.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll be out there as well. Now let's get to the People's choice mix. Eight hundred and five eight five one five one is the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same. Sunday, June twenty fifth, b ET Awards twenty twenty three is more than coaches biggest night. It's hip hop's greatest celebration. Find out which for this year's nominees and music take home the trophy. BT Awards twenty twenty three Live Sunday, June twenty fifth and eight seventh Central on b ET and simulcast across Paramount Now we got our guest co host Claudia Jordan and my wife Gia are here, and I just want to remind you guys. Today I announced my car shows that's going to Atlanta and New York City. Atlanta, it's July twenty ninth. We're doing it with Dolph a right, We're doing it with PR eight. So we're gonna have a Young Dolph exhibition with all his cars, which is pretty dope. If you missed one in Memphis, you definitely don't want to miss this one. Celebrity cars, old school cars, amusement rides, jumpees, gaming trucks, and so much more. Kids five and under a free There's gonna be great food trucks. There's gonna be so much going on. That happens in Atlanta July twenty ninth, So get you take a ticket, start at nineteen ninety nine, and then we're coming back to New York City. I know usually we're in Atlantic City, but we're coming back to this part of New York City, New Jersey. So it's a two day show August twenty sixth and August twenty seventh, so you can get passes for both days. One day we're gonna focus on all the exotics, Bugattis, Lamborghinis, Ferraris, all types of vehicles, and then for the second day we're gonna do more classics like the old Schools, the Dogs, the eight thirty m threes, the BMWs, the old Mercedes. So it's gonna be two days of nothing but fun cars, bikes, vendors, and of course amusement rids for the kids and all that. So if you haven't got your tickets, tickets are nineteen ninety nine for Atlanta. They started and it's an early bird specialist for today, and get your tickets now. I can't wait to see you guys for the two day car show in New York or Atlanta. Claudia, I appreciate you for joining us today. Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Can I shout out my movie that's on TV right now? Please check out All I Want Is You. It's on TV right now. People are kind of going crazy for and it's a part to you coming out where I do something really really ill at the end.
Speaker 2: I don't want you to miss it.
Speaker 1: Well you do those tell us I'm gonna watch you.
Speaker 2: Have to watch it, Okay, have to watch it. It's so good to be around you. It's so good to be around you too. You are a doll, so.
Speaker 3: You yes, and I'm on it since Breakfast Club has made me a lesbian all right, when we come back, we got the positive notice the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Good morning warning everybody, it's DJ Envy charlamagnea God. We are the Breakfast Club. Claudia Jordan and my wife Via Casey, a co host, and today. Appreciate you baby for coming through and joining me today.
Speaker 2: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: Now you got to get back to and get them babies to school and camp. Yes, all of that, that's right now. Claudia, you got a positive note.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your wife and I were talking about friendships, and I just want people to start valuing each other. If you have someone in your life that has showed up for you time and time again, you don't have to match them exactly, but it would be nice to make sure that they feel appreciated too. I think no friendships or relationships will ever be healthy if they're in one way, So just keep just be a little bit more conscious about the people in your life that actually look out for you and care for you.
Speaker 2: Absolutely good positive note.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Breakfast Club is finished. Your dumb,