Speaker 1: Welcome back everybody.
Speaker 2: It's a Fantasy pros Dynasty Fantasy football podcast. I'm your host, Scott Bogman. Follow me on the Twitter at bogmin Sports. I'm joined as always by Pat Fitzmorris at fits Underscore ff on the Twitter machine, Fitzy.
Speaker 1: How's your weekend, my friend?
Speaker 3: Oh it was good, Bogs.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much, and you know, another week in paradise and happy to be joined by our guest.
Speaker 3: This week.
Speaker 4: I've gotten to do two shows in a span of two days with him, so I feel very fortunate because he is one of my favorite guys in the industry.
Speaker 1: You're like summer camp best friends. Right now, it's Kevin Coleman.
Speaker 2: You can follow him on the Twitter at du Bois Underscore twenty two. Kevin of course from Football Guys and the Debbie Royale. keV, thanks for coming on the show with us to talk some QBS today.
Speaker 5: I'm just I'm just glad I got invited back. I'm just heay, I must not do something too bad. The comments weren't bad in the YouTube section, so we're good to go.
Speaker 6: I'm ready to roll.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, look, normally Pat and I are against having cowboy fans on, but we will make an exception.
Speaker 1: Thanks for you. It's fine.
Speaker 2: You know, we're definitely going to talk about your QB's your QB here.
Speaker 1: Anyway to start, So let's dive into it.
Speaker 2: You know, the last couple ranked shows that Fitz and I have done, we've kind of read off our list.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna give you ECR for the QB.
Speaker 2: So this is tier one one through twelve, and we're going to talk about the differences that the three of us have in our rankings. So let's kick it off here. QB number one in Redraft this year is Patrick Mahomes, number one across the board. No one else has him ranked as number two, so he is one, his high AST one and there we go. Josh Allen is number two, Fitz has him at three, Kevin I both have him at too. Jalen Hurts is ECR number three, Fitz has him at two, So just those two guys switch. Joe Burrow is at four, Trevor Lawrence is at five, Herbert is the six. QB, Lamar Jackson at seven, Justin Fields at eight, Deshaun Watson at nine, Dak Prescott at ten, Kyler Murray at eleven and Anthony and Richardson at twelve. So let's start here, Fitzi Hurts over Alan tell Us why younger?
Speaker 3: And like, I don't think last year was a fluke at all.
Speaker 4: I think the improvements we saw from Hurts as a passer were for real, and I do think he maybe offers even a little more running upside than Josh Allen does. I'm not necessarily concerned about Josh Allen's elbow, but like, I don't know if he had another elbow injury, would we then be concerned? Are we starting to get into you know, starting pitcher who's had multiple arm injuries, where you know, you start to move that guy down the board in your Fantasy Baseball draft ranking.
Speaker 3: So like, I'm not.
Speaker 4: Worried about it, but it's a little bit of a caution flag I think with him. So like, I have no issue if anyone wants to take Josh Allen over Jalen Hurts in a startup, I think it's really close, but just a little bit of an edge for Jalen Hurts.
Speaker 2: For me, Kevin, is is this an egregious take from him? Are you angry about it? Does it make you upset? Or are you like, Wow, Look, Jalen Hurts got a lot of rushing upside too, I get it.
Speaker 6: I think no, I think these three are in my tier one.
Speaker 5: So if I break him down by my tiers, I have no problem with how you're doing that. I think there's an argument to be made that maybe Hurts has better weapons. I mean, if Diggs is going to move on from a dynasty perspective after this year, the Diggs is upset, y'all are ei? There's something going on with Digs? Like, and so what happens there? Like who's the second guy in that offense? Tho is a Kincaid? Is it Gabriel Davis?
Speaker 3: Again?
Speaker 6: Are we going down that route? Like where are we looking there?
Speaker 5: And Hurts kind of has Brown locked in DeVonta Smith's locked in god Her like those are legitimate weapons plus the rushing upside, Like I understand it.
Speaker 2: He's the youngest out of all three of these guys as well, a year younger than Patrick Mahomes even so not a surprise to see him just a little little bit often, and I understand it fits he And I'm with Kevin, like that's the tier. That's the top tier for me, My big disagreement is Lamar Jackson at four. I think anyone that has listened to me in the past was expecting this to happen, right, because I am kind of the Lamar Jackson stand. I was huge on him coming out of Louisville. I mean, the dude. I played a lot of college Fantasy as well, and the guy has the number one and number two scoring college fantasy seasons ever, like Barry Sanders with his twenty eight touchdowns was third, So like, I still see that upside. I'm excited about Todd Monkin coming in here and you know, giving him a little more leniency to throw the ball than what they had before in Greg Roman.
Speaker 1: So I'm still excited about him.
Speaker 2: He still has that rushing upside, and I know people are thinking he's going to take a step back on that, and he should, But what is a step back for one of the best ever. I don't think it's going to be a ton So I still love Lamar Jackson, which pushes me down on you know, Joe Burrow just a little bit. You know, I would be low man out of us here as ECRs four. I have him at five, So technically I'm low, but because you know Jackson comes in at seven. That kind of pushes everybody else down for me. So, mister Coleman, is this an agreed just take on Lamar over Joe Burrow here?
Speaker 5: You know when I saw the shiof so jealous of you because I was like, dang it, Like I love Lamar too, Because I just wrote like a twenty five hundred word spotlight on Lamar for this year, and I broke down George's offense and what it looked like and what it can look like for him, and we could really seriously see a big, big, you know, jump up for him, like we could we'd be talking about Lamar being I said he could be a top three quarterback this year. And so I was like, dang it, by got because I love the read option. I love the quarterback design that Monkin does. The screens, I think is where it's gonna really utilize. He's gonna use a lot of these guys those weapons there, and it's especially with Mark Andrews.
Speaker 6: I think he's gonna have a career year. I really do.
Speaker 5: Like the biggest I think the biggest reason why I don't have Lamar higher is not necessarily about Lamar is will those guys just stay healthy. We've already seen Dobbins in the you know, maybe what's going on with his contract situation.
Speaker 6: Bateman's getting injections.
Speaker 5: I don't know what to do with obj You guys can tell me, but like I don't trust Obij at all. Like so there, and you know, Jay Flowers is a rookie. There's a lot of question marks I have around what that could be. But Lamar is the talent if he if he's Lamar, he's a top four guy. It's just I have questions about how how healthy they can be fits.
Speaker 2: Uh, well, what do you think about Lamar? Is this too high for Lamar? Or are you are you in? Are you jealous of me like Kevin Is? I don't think you are.
Speaker 3: I like Lamar a lot.
Speaker 4: I'm enthusiastic about him for this year, even though it's a little bit of a mystery what the monk in offense is going to look like. I mean, not a total mystery. It's not gonna be as conservatives as Greg Roman. And maybe that gets Lamar some heretofore unrecognized passing upside. But what concerns me a little bogs is the fact that Lamar derives so much of his fantasy value from running, and now he's getting a little older, He's going to be I think twenty seven late in the season, So how long is that running value going to maintain? And heaven knows, I mean, he is probably the best running quarterback in the history of the NFL.
Speaker 3: I don't think anyone like even.
Speaker 4: Peak, Michael Vick, Randall Cunningham like, I don't think those guys are on Lamar's level as a runner. But how long can he keep that up? How long is he going to be a special runner? And you know, once he's no longer a special runner, is he a good enough passer to maintain high level fantasy production?
Speaker 2: I think he is, and that's why I have him up there. But I understand people like you know, the Ravens have been kind of coddling him with letting him on cork it deep. Guy can make every throw, So I'm excited to see what he has, but I understand trepidation when it comes to Lamar Jackson. Before we get through the rest of the qb ones here, let's pivot to a tool that will help you apply those rankings directly to your draft strategy. Have you checked out our mock draft simulator. Yet it's a game changer. At Fantasy Pros, we understand that practice makes perfect, especially when it comes to drafting. So head over to fantasypros dot com slaft draft Wizard or download the draft Wizard app to complete mock drafts in minutes. It's fun, it's fast, it's free. It's the best way to prepare for your draft. Remember that's Fantasypros dot Com slash Draft Wizard. Kevin, you are a high man on justin Herbert. You have Herbert at number five, whereas Fits and I have him at six and eight. Respectfully. Here we are kind of a rainbow here because you're above. Fits is on and I'm below consensus. Little surprise that Fits was on consensus for Herbert. But tell us what stands out about Herbert inputs him in the top five for you?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think people are I think they're over analyzing what last year was with the rib injury that he had. I mean, he had a rib cartilage fracture that really knocked him. You know, any any of us would be out for two years on that kind of injury. Like he tried to come back, he bounced in there, and if you look at it too, Keenan Allen and Mike Williams both missed time a lot of time last year. So from just like a I think an output and a production standpoint, the injury definitely knocked him out. The weapons weren't there, and so I think from a talent perspective, he's in my top five. I think that's what I'm looking at. I expect more from Kellen Moore this year. You know, obviously coming over from the Cowboys. I think that he can kind of get them in the right spots, get those weapons ready to go, and in Quentin Johnston, adding Quinton Johnson in the drafts, I think that he can be that wide receiver two for this team. If Mike Williams, who already has a back thing going on in camp, you can't miss it. Now, I'm not going to take that deep of a drop off for talent wise, so I'm still on Herbert train.
Speaker 6: I think that he can be toolsy. I think he can be one of.
Speaker 5: Those top five guys, and he can have a really good bounce back with the offense that he's in and then the better weapons.
Speaker 2: Now, I mean the thing about Herbert that I do think is overlooked. Is just maybe the best arm strength ever. It's crazy do that. Some rainbows that he throws are just unbelievable. I'm low on him, and I still feel high on him, so I know that it doesn't reflect on my ranks. It's more about my excitement about some other guys. But I still like Herbert FITZI. You know, earlier this year you said maybe to trade away Herbert, and people were upset about it. It was maybe the most controversial thing that you have said on this show. So a lot of Herbert backers here and we understand you're on consensus though, So for all of the smack talk that you had about him, you're still average with him in terms of rank. And I always find that to be kind of funny because you can feel like you're out on a guy and then still have them ranked higher than most people do or at the same level. And that's what it turned out to be here for you in the rankings.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think since I drew people's ire with that opinion, I think I've moved him up one spot maybe past Lamar. And I actually kind of went against my own dynasty rankings in a startup draft that I did a couple of weeks ago with Kevin in attendance here in the Chicago area. Kevin all the way out for this, and I took Herbert over Justin Fields, even though I think i've Justin Fields ranked higher.
Speaker 1: Oh you know, you can trade him to Kevin h too much for him.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I mean, like agree totally on the arm.
Speaker 4: I mean his arm, Like when they had the Hard Knocks Dual Chargers Rams episode of Hard Knocks, and I think that was Herbert's rookie year and they showed him making throws, just this montage of training camp throws and just jaw dropping, like the arm capability is unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and now.
Speaker 4: Maybe he's got an offensive coordinator who's gonna let him show off.
Speaker 3: That arm a little bit more.
Speaker 4: I mean, his average depth of target last year with Joe Lombardi as the OC was six point nine yards, which was like ridiculously low, all.
Speaker 2: To Austin Eckler because all those wide receivers were hurt. Kevin said before, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Like we don't need one hundred and twenty three or one hundred and twenty seven targets whatever it was that Austin Eckler had last year, especially now that they've drafted Quinton Johnston.
Speaker 3: So they've got Quinton.
Speaker 4: Johnston, Keenan Allen, Mike Williams pushed the ball downfield man, and I think they're gonna do that more so.
Speaker 3: Plus he adds a little bit of value with his legs.
Speaker 4: So it's not like I'm super down on Justin Herbert, but I don't think he's on the same level as a passer as Joe Burrow is. And I mean, just like look at their their YPA and I think that kind of shows it.
Speaker 3: Like I think Burrow's just a much better passer. I mean maybe like not head and shoulders, but like, I think he's on a different not.
Speaker 2: An arm talent, but in decision making and yeah, and being willing to throw it down there. And you know, they said the whole thing that Joe Burrow has the profile of like a high level CEO or a serial killer. Like his heartbeat does not change no matter what the situation is. He's just got ice in his veins. Yeah, And I mean that makes him different with that talent.
Speaker 4: One more thing, Bogs And just to piggyback on what Kevin said about the injury that Justin Herbert had. I mean, what a warrior to soldier through with the fractured rib, cartilage or whatever it was that he got in that Thursday night game against the Chiefs. I mean, he couldn't have been right, and I think there are a lot of quarterbacks who probably would have sat out a few games, but Herbert kept playing through it, and you know certainly wasn't at one hundred percent for a while after that injury.
Speaker 1: Let's keep putting teams on Thursday night football on short rest. It's just a dumb idea. I mean, just just.
Speaker 2: Make the Thursday night football games after the bye week, Like if you're off, then you play on Thursday.
Speaker 1: I think that makes sense for everyone. But that's a whole different argument.
Speaker 2: We are all above ECR on Fields, Murray and Richardson. We are all below ECR on Watson and Prescott and Fits. I know you have a question for Kevin, specifically about Dak Prescott.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I'm just well, Kevin is the Cowboys fan on this show. So it just it feels like we are in a weird place with Prescott, whereas a couple of years ago he was maybe considered one of the elites, or at least very close to that tier no longer really is. But yet he's sort of above the you know, the average tier. I guess of like Derek Carr types. So I don't know, I guess it seems like there are a lot of people who are sort of dagnostic these days, like they're not quite sure where to go with yeah, and like he's he's you know, starting to get to the point he's not old yet, but he's like now he's sort of square the prime of his career or like sort of what should be the peak.
Speaker 3: So I just don't know what to make of him.
Speaker 4: Could he get possibly does he have like top tier a top five.
Speaker 3: QB season and in its range of outcomes?
Speaker 4: Or is he Are you more concerned that he could go the other way and sort of slide back toward the level of like Kirk Cousins, Derek Carr, some of these guys who are pretty utterly average.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think so this makes me depressed to talk about this, but.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think that they've done a bad job.
Speaker 5: Brian Schottenheimer being there, you know, he gets a lot of love out there as like an offensive play caller, but in reality he has.
Speaker 6: Not done a very good job in terms of top offenses.
Speaker 5: He had Russell Wilson for those three or four years, and I think that elevated him a little bit more. With Dak from a Dynasty value perspective, if you draft Dak as your QB one, you probably don't feel very good. But then if he's your QB two, you're like, yeah, I'll take that. So like that's where he's he's at that weird like twenty nine years old was kind of in a throws a lot of interceptions because the offense just has not been predicated to him.
Speaker 6: And there's like, to me, I like Brandon Cooks, and I like what they've done.
Speaker 5: I think Michael Gallup is a steal right now in Dynasty and they have CD obviously, but we keep hearing that McCarthy's gonna have his hands all over this offense.
Speaker 6: So you know what that means.
Speaker 5: They're gonna run the ball with probably Rojo at some point when Tony Pollard gets injured or whatever happens there, because I don't know if Tony Pauler is gonna be able to handle that workload, and then you're gonna have to put it on Dak's back again. He's gonna make some mistakes, and it's just it's not a good feeling to have it. Like to me, Dak is a do not draft in Dynasty because I look at it from like a value perspective. You can get like Anthony Richardson, maybe even Murray, maybe Deshaun, maybe Bryce and CJ. All those guys could be ahead of him next year when we're if we're ever talking again on this kind of a podcast, like we could be looking at this value like those guys jumped ahead of him already if they're not already there.
Speaker 6: So now he's a depreciated asset in Dynasty.
Speaker 5: So that's how I look at Dak, like, I don't think you'd happy drafted him as your QB one, And if you draft him, he's like that car that gets driven off the lot and it's already the value's already gone and you're not.
Speaker 6: Going to get back for him on the Dynasty market.
Speaker 1: I also fits.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you're with me on this, but I have it in my head a little bit where if if the person that watches that team every single week is lower on that player, I will then become lower on that player.
Speaker 1: And it's not just Kevin.
Speaker 2: I have one of my best friends is a huge Cowboy fan, and he's like, I just don't know if Dak's the guy, you know, to win a Super Bowl for them, not you know, in fantasy, but but you know, that makes me kind of question what's going on with that team. I don't know if that's something that crawls into your brain as well.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: The other thing about Dak Bogs is that man, like I remember vividly that game from like I think it was three years ago where the Packers were playing the Cowboys. I think it was even in Dallas, and it like really clocked the Cowboys in that game, Sorry, Kevin and Dak, Like Dak was playing, you know, like it was a shootout game script for Dak and he wound up with like five hundred passes yards in that game. He's just not going to get many shootout game scripts now because the Dallas defense is actually really good, Like that is one of the five.
Speaker 3: Best defenses in the league for sure.
Speaker 4: So like, if Dak does not have those shootout gamescripts, you know, does he have a lead upside?
Speaker 3: Maybe not?
Speaker 2: Yeah, play defense and don't make mistakes on offenses the name of the game for McCarthy, so very very understandable. Any of these guys that you were surprised, I was a little surprised we're all above ECR on Murray because I feel like I don't like him. I'm not surprised by Richardson or Fields for any of us. These are as fits would call them Konami code guys that can run and have incredible ceilings. So I'm not surprised by those two. I'm not surprised that we're all lower on Watson. I mean, Watson was incredibly rusty last year. I feel like people are ranking a little bit with his past in there. Was there any one of those highs or lows Kevin that you were surprised on, you know, maybe outside of dak No.
Speaker 6: I think Murray.
Speaker 5: I think we're right on consensus with him in terms of dynasty values and like the community in general, because when you look at him, it's about who's behind him, and there's really no one. He's proven he can be a top five guy when healthy, and yes he's coming new offense and there are some question marks there, but who's behind him that's gonna leap him if he comes back healthy.
Speaker 6: To me, I don't think there is anybody.
Speaker 1: Don't like Clayton tune.
Speaker 6: Oh gosh, here we go.
Speaker 5: There is a weird Clayton tune truthers out there, like you find him in pockets. Don't go to that side of the social media. It's like Lion King. It's dark over there. Don't go over there. But yeah, I think for me it's Murray is just the upside is there with him, and I think he's a value right now. So if you're in a dynasty league and you're like a rebuilding team, go get Murray because I think his value is not value to where we have him, and you can definitely move off of some of these lower tiers like a Tua or someone like that, and kind of rebuild with Murray later, especially going to the next year.
Speaker 6: He may not even be on the Arizona.
Speaker 5: Next year, they might get Caleb Williams with the first pick, and then you're looking at it like even more of a value play.
Speaker 6: So for me, Murrays just a good how you play where he's at fits.
Speaker 1: Were you surprised by any of those rankings?
Speaker 4: No, Murray as far as being a real life quarterback, like is he a winner or anything.
Speaker 3: Jury's still very much out on that. And Bogs.
Speaker 4: You and I've talked about how like Cardinals fans, a lot of them are not big Kyler Murray fans, but the dude does pile up points. He piles up fans, man, And like we saw some of that last year where he would have these bad first halfs and have like four fantasy points going in a halftime, and then you look at the end of the game the box score, ohly is twenty three points, Like how did that happen? So yeah, Like Fields is an interesting one for me because I think I get the sense that some people are having trouble evaluating him because last year is probably not how it's going to look like going forward.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 1: There can't they win games. It can't look like that going on.
Speaker 4: And like, I don't think it's it's best for his health to run as often as he did last year, but he's still going to move the needle with his running ability. And I think he's a better passer than he's been allowed to show so far. I mean I saw it with my own eyes when he was playing for Ohio State. The dude can throw, and now they've really upgraded his weaponry. They're making progress on building that offensive line. So I think part of it was that Luke Getzi did not want him to be a pocket passer last year because he probably would have gotten killed had he tried to be. So things are going to look a little different, and that's just sort of hard for people to project. I think, like what this Bears offense is going to be and what sort of numbers Field is going to put up in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree with that in fields like his career, Arc I feel like is going to be very similar to Lamar as of what we have with Lamar right now, where he's going to depend on his legs early in his career, which is why we all have him high because he is going to depend on that. But you know that is not sustainable for his entire career. But we know he can pass, and I think that is something that people you know, not a lot of people watching Louisville, a lot more people watching Ohio State on their weekends. So I think people are trust more in Fields than they do in Lamar because they've seen him do it versus you know what Lamar is gonna do now that he can pass more so, I just I see their career arcs very similar up to this point, and I think Fields is going to play out like that as well. Let's move over to the QB twos here thirteen through twenty four. Number thirteen is Bryce Young, number fourteen is Twua Toungue Viola.
Speaker 3: C J.
Speaker 2: Stroud is number fifteen for dynasty ranks, Daniel Jones is sixteen, Kirk Cousins is seventeen, Jared Goff is eighteen, followed by Gino Smith, Kenny Pickett, Russell Wilson, Aaron Rodgers, Derek Carr, and Jordan Love. To round out, you are your QB twos from thirteen to twenty four. We're all below ECR on Tua, Stroud and Gino, Kevin is Lowman on Daniel Jones and Jordan Love, which was to me because Fits is here with us. And then Cousins, Pickett and Wilson all had one of us at ECR, above ECR and below ECR, so different opinions on these guys. But let's start with Tua. We're all below consensus. He is at fourteen, you and Kevin at sixteen. I'm at nineteen. Obviously our concern is the injury stuff. And we know he's a good QB, but the injury stuff, it's you know, it's push and pull on him. Even though you're below ECR fits. Do you find yourself still willing to draft Tua or is he a guy that you just avoid at all costs here?
Speaker 4: No, Like he's not on my do not draft list, but I am a little concerned obviously, Like at least at this time a year ago, we didn't know if he was going to be a good quarterback. And I think he sort of answered any questions about his talent in the affirmative in twenty twenty two, Like he played really well. He's got terrific weapons with Tyreek Hill and Jalen Waddle, seemed really well suited for Mike McDaniel's offense. But the scary part is one more serious concussion and he could be done. Like that is the risk that you take with him, and I think to some extent it is baked into his ADP. But you know, especially in dynasty startups like and if you're not building a win now team, if you're maybe you know, in the mode where you're trying to win in year two and do kind of a slow build with a youth based team. It's a scary proposition invests in early round pick into a quarterback who could conceivably be out of the league in a year or two.
Speaker 2: And actually we're all above contestants on Stratt I don't know why I misread that there, but Gino being the other guy, Kevin, I mean, Gino is tough to rank because we did not think he had in him what he had last season, and now it's is he going to stay with that or is he going to kind of revert back to the guy that we thought he was going into last year. And I think that's kind of why we're all lowered than consensus on Gino.
Speaker 6: I feel at home with you guys.
Speaker 5: I'm so glad we're all on the same page with Gino Smith because I feel like I'm in Luney beIN out here, because everybody's saying Gino's the guy to go grab, and Gino's this guy, he's the value, and I keep looking at it. And I know we mentioned on the show yesterday too with fits that I did. We talked about it, like you know what, like the beginning of the year. Yes, But I always think This is what happens with dynasty managers and even fantasy managers in general. They watched the first eight weeks of the season when they're in it, and then when they're like two and five and six or whatever, they kind of check out. Gino was great at the beginning of the year last year. He was a quarterback one type season, but then he struggled the last six games. He threw six interceptions. He was really inefficient. And I have a you know, Pete Carroll likes to run the ball. You guys know this, and adding Zach Sharboney and Ken Walker, I think it's gonna be a slow, grind, kind of inefficient offense in terms of the passing volume. And it's just gonna be a grind on the run. And where are they going to get those targets from? And what does that passing volume really look like? And you know, struggles down the stretch or the beginning of the year, you do realize they're just gonna run the ball at King Walker and Zach Sharbonay all day, Like.
Speaker 6: That's what Pete Carroll is gonna do.
Speaker 5: And so and I feel like, again he's a depreciated asset. He's older, he's in you know, middle almost mid thirties, and you're looking at your draft him as your QB two pretty high. I would there's so many different options i'd pivot at, and I just wouldn't take him.
Speaker 6: I just feel like it's a bad it's just a bad pick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's you're buying all it's all last year's price, and I think I think the cost is too high. And that's the same argument that I've been using for Walker and charbon Ay to both be valuable, is that they will run the ball.
Speaker 1: I mean, Pete Carroll was running the ball a ton before last year.
Speaker 2: Lowman on Daniel Jones and Jordan Love Kevin, let's hear a little argument about these here, and are these like when you look at it, because I didn't show you this before, But are you surprised that you're low on either one of those guys?
Speaker 5: Well, I was surprised about how high you are on Daniel Jones, So I maybe I need to readjust my my, my my ranks a little bit. I think with Daniel Jones, I'm in that weird with Gino as well, Like with Daniel like, yeah, he did okay last year. I know the rushing upside is there. He's still only average around two hundred yards of passing, I believe somewhere in there. And I and I and when you're looking at the numbers from a passing perspective, did I know they added guys, But did they really add guys to that offense?
Speaker 6: You have Waller who's always injured.
Speaker 5: I like Hyatt, but I think he's gonna need some time to develop and and and where is that efficiency gonna come from? I guess if Barkley holds out or wherever the case may be, there you're gonna see that. I just I'm just concerned overall, from like a dynasty asset. He's a fine QB two, But is he a QB two that you can win a championship with?
Speaker 6: Maybe? Maybe? But I I just there's some other guys that I'd rather have over him.
Speaker 5: And yeah, Jordan Love, I'm really low on Jordan Love compared to you guys.
Speaker 6: I just I'm concerned.
Speaker 5: Fifth year kid really really step up and be that guy again, Like I like take upside swings as my QB two, I would I really do? Or that solid veteran that I know will put in like a quarterback fifteen performance love, I think is just all across the board for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm gonna defend Daniel Jones, but before I do, I gotta tell you guys. If you want to win a free year Fantasy Pros Premium, subscribe to the Fantasy Pros YouTube channel and comment below on this video, because when you do, you could win a free Frublee upgrade to Fantasy Pros Premium. Whether you're looking for custom mock draft, salary, cap tools, or in depth analysis of your fantasy performance, Fantasy Pros Premium has the tools to help you win. Unlock the most powerful fantasy tools in the industry. Don't want to wait for the giveaway. Sign up today at fantasypros dot com, slash Premium and start playing smarter, not harder. My thing for Daniel Jones here is that I don't think because they didn't add enough, I don't think the offense changes that much. I think Saquan is going to eventually have to sign and take his money. I think we can all learn from Le'Veon Bell not to hold out, right, Yeah, So I think he'll take his money and I think they're going to have to run. Danny Didak just as much as they did last year. Seven hundred yards is kind of a barometer of a very good running quarterback. That is what he hit last year. I think he has the legs to do it again, and he's one of the hardest workers in the NFL. So I'm just like, I will bet on the hard work and the rushing up side for Danny Dimes, plus knowing they still have room to add more white outs and it can't get much worse than it was last year. That is why I'm a little bit higher on him as well. But fits your thoughts on any of these guys cousins Pickett and Wilson, you have like you're kind of your average on Picket, your below average on Wilson, and then you know anybody else you want to talk about. Do you want to defend Jordan Love at all? I don't think I've seen that angle from you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not sure I can. I still don't know what it's going to be.
Speaker 4: Like, I'm still unproven, but I just like I didn't love him as a prospect coming out.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen anything.
Speaker 4: Certainly, Like I'm not super encouraged just because he lit up the Eagles, you know, in mop up time of a game where the Eagles were playing like a really soft coverage against him. So yeah, I'm I'm just not super enthusiastic about him. But I'm also not dismissing him out of hand. I mean, Cousins, it's kind of, you know, a guy who's always been a better fantasy quarterback than real life quarterback. I think there are some people who will defend him as a real life quarterback. I invite those people to go back and look at his final throw against the Giants, when he threw in five yards on fourth and ten or whatever it was at the end of the game, ticket bugs. You know, like, I'm a little concerned that. You know, I didn't love the prospect profile of Picket either, A guy who wouldn't have even been drafted had he not had the COVID fifth year in college and then lit it up. I do think he's got kind of a high floor, Like I think he's sort of a pretty good game manager. And I am.
Speaker 1: Maybe more I mean yeah, I mean like.
Speaker 4: I maybe more irrationally confident than I should be in Matt Canada's ability to put him in positions to succeed, because he actually did put him in positions to succeed late last year like that started to look like a real offense down the stretch. So and one last thing about Jones, like I I can kind of see both sides on him, Like I don't think he's ever going to be either in above average passer, but I do feel like he's in a really.
Speaker 3: Comfortable spot with Brian Dable.
Speaker 4: And I love that when Brian Dabele got hired, he like called up Daniel Jones and was like, hey, man, I want to know what you feel comfortable with, Like what plays going back to high school?
Speaker 3: Did you feel best about?
Speaker 4: Calling and running like he he has made him as comfortable as he possibly could. And yeah, like I don't know if they have any real A plus pass catchers there, but they do have a lot of pass catchers there, Like they're never gonna they can withstand a couple of injuries and be okay a wide receiver I guess.
Speaker 2: But now that Kenny Galladay's off the team, they're able to sign four different guys for him for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Look, I agree with that take on Daniel Jones as well. Man, like the guy. The guy's just such a hard worker and you know, Mike McDaniels did the same thing for Tua, like Tua was losing confidence before last year, and he made like a nine hundred play cutup of how good Tua is and send it to him like it was. It's just these coaches know, like, if I'm taking this job, I got to get with my quarterback and let him kind of dictate stuff, which is what we're not getting from Matt Canada right now, which is why you know the whole Kenny Pickett had to fake the audible fake like you couldn't hear Matt Canada at the end of that Ravens game and drop his own play. So if that stuff is still happening, then I fear for Pickett. But I just don't think you can afford to not let pick it take the reins here and move it. So that's why I'm a little bit higher on him. Is there anybody else here, either one of you? Kevin will start with you. Anybody else you want to talk about in the QB two range chair, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean I think Bryce and CJ right, like those rookies coming in, where do you value them at? I think both of them can be like I've always said, and when we do our own show, we talk about it like Bryce and CJ probably ceiling is like QB eight if they hit their ceiling, so you're still looking at that low end quarterback one because they don't have that rushing upside. Stroud probably a little bit more because Ryan Day just hates quarterbacks to run, So I don't think we've seen like the upside of Stroud from a rushing perspective. But those guys, if you draft them as your QB two's right now based on ADP and where everybody's going, I like that because you probably got a quarterback one in that tier that we just talked about. And then if you get Bryce young and or CJ and they hit their ceiling, you're looking at two quarterback ones on your dynasty team, and that's how you win, maybe not necessarily this year. Maybe if you're in a startup you have that productive struggle that Fits talked about earlier where you can win that year too. But two top eight guys is really what you're looking for when you come down to super flex teams and you're building that way. So those two guys are you know, something to look at when you're looking at that and Stroud's going even lower. I've seen him going like the third round of drafts. That's a fun little like pick there, especially if he hits a ceiling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm with Kevin on Stroud.
Speaker 4: And it's weird, like I sent some I don't know, reluctance on Stroud with a lot of people. And there was a guy in my home dynasty league who had the number four pick needs quarterbacks and passed on Stroud to take Tamir Gibbs and this is super flex and he said he would have taken Bryce Young had he been there at number four, but you know, the guy right in front of him took him, but he didn't like Stroud. And like, I don't know how you could not like Stroud seeing what he was able to do at Ohio State. And yes, I know he was blessed with, you know, arguably one of the best collections of wide receiver talent in college football history. But man, the guy's good, Like he is a pro stop i'll big armed passer. I mean, like, you know, go and read Thorn Eistrom's scouting report on CJ. Stroud if you want to get more enthusiastic about him, because Thor just gushes about him, and maybe it's because he's on the Texans. People don't believe in the Texans their weaponry. But like, it's not going to be this way forever. And granted I don't think he's going to light it up as a rookie, but as a quarterback you can grow with and who's going to be a big time asset for you in three or four years, if not sooner.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, I'm all in on Stroud.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm with you, guys.
Speaker 2: I think this is a pretty good rookie class of qbs, and I think the floor is fairly high on all of them. I think the one I'm probably most concerned about would be Bryce Young just because of the size stuff, and I think that he is you know, he will escape big hits way better than Tua because he just manipulates the pocket so much better. He's one of the best calls pocket manipulators I've ever seen in my life. And I just don't think they're gonna ask him to run that much, which all obviously caps his ceiling like we said before, But I mean, if I'm gonna be concerned about someone, I think that is probably my biggest concern to those top three rookie qbs. Between Richardson, you know, his biggest concern is maybe not being accurate enough to be a reliable NFL quarterback. With Young it's just the size, and with Stroud it's kind of blending it all together, you know, which makes people nervous. But I'm not too nervous about any of those guys. But let's move on to the QB three range. And before we do, let me tell you guys about Reality Sports Online. And by now most of you have probably heard of Reality Sports Online, a powerful fantasy platform where the owners get to build and manage their fantasy team like an NFL general manager. But the question is have you tried it? Time to go see what all the buzz in the dynasty community is about. Free agency, multi year contracts, a rookie draft, multi team trades, franchise tags, contract extensions, first round rookie options, automated contract in salary cap functionality, and much much more. Think it sounds complicated, It is not. The Best thing about Reality Sports Online fantasy front office is that it doesn't take any more time than a standard league. It just requires more strategy. Think you're among the fantasy elite well, this is a platform and test your metal. Still not sure, you can test out your general manager skills for free FRW and a mock. If you like what you see, use the promo code Fantasy Pros to receive a ten percent discount on your teamer league today Fantasy just Got Real at Reality sportsonline dot com.
Speaker 1: All right, gentlemen, the last tier of QBS here.
Speaker 2: The Tier three of twenty five through thirty six stands as Trey Lance at twenty five, Mac Jones at twenty six, followed by Brock Perdy, Matthew Stafford, Will Levis at twenty nine, Sam Howel at thirty, Jimmy G, Desmond Ritter, Ryan Tannehill, Hen and Hooker at thirty four, Baker Mayfield at thirty five, and Sam Darnold at thirty six. And in this tier, we're all way above ECR on Trey Lance, we're all slightly above on Levis and Ritter, we're all slightly below on Party. Kevin is high man here between the three of us On Stafford and Jimmy G at above and below ECR for Mayfield and Donald and Bogman hates Bryan Tannehill because I have him ranked at number forty are the notes that I have here, So let's just start with Trey Lance. We're all higher than ECR on Trey Lance, Kevin, So can you explain it? Do you have a good argument for this or is this frustrating for you?
Speaker 5: This is me like Johnny Depp on that movie when he's going down the ship and he's just like, you know what, I believe in the talent. I think that I just look at Lance and I'm like, you get I know the draft capital is there, and I understand that they moved on from Zach Wilson, but we haven't been able to see what like Lance is yet, Like we just have it. We saw them monsoon last year, then he got injured. I think that the dynasty, like I know, there's a quote from Schefter talk at but I think that got taken out of context a little bit, like when you heard him speak, it was a little bit different than how like's not reporting yeah, and people took it as like reports, Oh you see, and it's like no, I think when you look at it, I think that there is a real possibility that Kyle Shanahan didn't want Trey Lance though, and I think maybe that's the one guy that just didn't want him, and then that's what we're seeing now. And so from like a dynasty value perspective, like he has to try. He's got to get a shot, in my opinion, to start, like you have to see what you have with him because of the ceiling that you could have. But you can't tell me that someone else isn't going to take a shot on Trey Lance. With some of the starting quarterbacks around the league, like, yeah, come on, what are we talking about here? In next year's class, there's two, for sure guys maybe May Drake May and Caleb Williams. But outside of that, you cannot tell me that a team out there that really needs well maybe Minnesota, maybe one of these middle lean tiers that have these older quarterbacks, won't go try to get Lance. So, like, I still think where we have him in our rankings is fine based on that belief.
Speaker 6: And if he does start with San Francisco, his value is.
Speaker 5: Going to shoot through the roof anyway, So you're gonna be able to get back on that. I just believe in the talent and I'm just gonna stick with it. That's really where it comes down to.
Speaker 2: I completely agree with that. And Trey Lance just turned twenty three years old. You know, he came into the league as a very young man, so it's not a surprise to see him hit some bumps, although they are bigger bumps than we expected, maybe if his head coach didn't want him. So you know, unfortunately, this is not really something that you can expect for this season. So Trey Lance is a by low guy right now. But we're we're all saying, if you're getting him low, you're getting him out of value of value right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, so much of what Kevin said about Lance makes sense. I mean, he's going to get a shot somewhere, and we'd like to see him get a shot with the forty nine ers because of this talent Aronetty jets.
Speaker 1: How much longer is Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 3: Around, right?
Speaker 1: You know that could be an option for him.
Speaker 4: I mean, or if Jordan Love falls on his face, hey, I'd take him up in Green Bay next year. So yeah, I mean, there are a lot of possible landing spots and he will get a shot, if not in twenty twenty three, then by twenty twenty four. And it does feel, admittedly like the forty nine Ers and Kyle Shanahan are putting their thumb on the scale for brock Purty. And you know, as Kevin's colleague Dave Klugi said on Twitter, like maybe, you know, the forty nine ers have been around this guy three years, maybe they don't believe in him.
Speaker 3: That could be the case, But I also think it could.
Speaker 4: Be I don't know, And I suggested this on the show that Kevin and I did yesterday that maybe I can't help but feel like there's a little bit of maybe like ego with Kyle Shanahan, like he just wants the guy to run his system and like stick to the script because he believes so you know, his convictions in his system are just so ironclad that he wants a guy who's going to run it faithfully. And maybe Lance is like sort of this, you know, a little bit of a freelancer. And I was talking about how, you know, Brett Farv used to drive Mike Holmgren crazy when Mike Holmgren was like this Bill Walsh West Coast offense disciple on Farv comes in and you know, just plays with his hair on fire, and like I thought Holmgren was gonna have a heart attack on the sidelines a couple of times in Farv's early years.
Speaker 3: Like I wonder if that's a little bit of what's.
Speaker 4: Going on with the Lance Shanahan dynamic, and like Shanahan would just rather have the game manager.
Speaker 3: So yeah, but like the talent is there.
Speaker 4: We know he's he can move the needle as a runner, and I think he's got a you know, big league arm. I don't think there's any question about the arm talent. Maybe not justin Herbert type arm talent, but definitely good En Off arm talent.
Speaker 3: So the guy's gonna get his chance.
Speaker 4: And you know, like I took him at seven oh one in a super flex dynasty startup a couple of weeks ago, and like I'm totally content with getting him there.
Speaker 3: And you know, like I think that bakes in some of the risk.
Speaker 4: Like, yes, I acknowledge there's a chance he just never lives up to the draft capital I mean, heck, Zach Wilson was the number two pick in the draft, and I don't think anyone's expecting Zach Wilson to turn into even like, you know, a regular starting quarterback at this point. So would it shock me if Lancebus didn't know, but I'm still willing to make.
Speaker 3: That bet on him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too, And like like you said, just very goodbye opportunity for him right now with people kind of being down on him, Kevin, is there anyone you feel strong about? Because like I said, you're hymen at Stafford and Jimmy g but those guys are those are like guys with starting jobs. So yes, you just got to put him in the top thirty two because they're starting right now.
Speaker 1: And blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Is there anyone that you have a strong feeling about in this tier?
Speaker 1: Maybe?
Speaker 2: You know, do you really like Will Levis? Do you feel like you're completely out on Sam Howe or anything? Is there someone that like stirs up a lot of vitriol in you here?
Speaker 5: This is a pretty blah to me in this area here, but I will I'll point out Will Levis.
Speaker 6: I think you know.
Speaker 5: I'm with you on Tannehill though, like I understand why you rank him that low.
Speaker 6: He was bad last year. What is that gonna look like?
Speaker 5: Because I think the thing with Tannehill is his athleticism is going, and we all know if Tannehill's athleticism is going, he was sneaky athletic over his career. If that's going that kind of made him a little bit better. And with that receiving room, what if Levis comes in week seven or eight and looks really good and puts him to his point where they're not gonna be able to get a quarterback next year in the draft, and they're gonna roll with Levis. So you're gonna get a QB three on your draft if you're in a in a draft, he's going as around a QB three on your team, and then he's gonna shoot up in price. Right, it wouldn't shock me to see will Levis, you know, be in like the eighteen range next year if he gets that starting job and you believe in him. So Levis to me is like the upside play here in this tier if you can grab him. He plays kind of well, kind of can he pick it ish right, Like okay, he plays kind of well in the arm yeah, yeah, And he gets into that area and then maybe they build around him in terms of like they actually have some other wide receivers outside to Tramm Burks on that team and and they and then you're like, okay, I don't know how comfortable you still feel is a QB two range, but out of anybody, the value could be there.
Speaker 6: I think that's been ridder too.
Speaker 5: We could see his values jump up if they play well, but again that's a big if. That's that's the problem with these lower guys is how are they going to project moving forward?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Throw Howl in that bunch too, because he has great rushing upside. You know, uh that those guys all are They're very gray area, which nobody wants to hear in fantasy, but that's just that's just true. They are gray area, Like the ceiling is very high, the floor is very low, which makes them blurry and hard, uh to see exactly what we're gonna get from them.
Speaker 1: But they all have a very big upside.
Speaker 2: And my thing with Ryan Tannehill, it's not so much that I hate Ryan Tannehill. It's just that I know that the Titans hate Ryan Tannehill. And you know, uh, they tried to replace them last year with Malik Willis. Soon remember when they were getting crushed by the Bills, like week two or three, I think it was on a Monday night football, right, they brought him Malik Willis. Malik will looked just as bad as Ryan Tannehill, and they tried to bring him in again when Ryan Tannehill was banged up and he just didn't look good. Like they want to get this job out of Ryan Tannehill's hands, obviously and give it to somebody else. And they spent picks two years in a row, in the second, in the third round, and then in the second round to replace him.
Speaker 1: So he's getting replaced this year.
Speaker 2: It's just at what point in my mind, unless he just has some unbelievable resurgence here. So that's why I hate Tannehill fit see anyone we're all below on party? Is that just because Perdy to us is just kind of a game manager type, you know, That's kind of how I feel about him. I you know, I feel he's obviously much better than we gave him credit for coming into the league last year, but still not as good as people are making him out to be.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: He feasted on bad defenses last year. I mean, like, go back and look at the schedule. He adds feast and on bad defenses, and like then he runs up against the Cowboys in the playoffs and like didn't really have much success in a game the Cowboys should have won, Sorry, Kevin. Yeah, So, like, I am very skeptical about Purty, Like I think, you know, his future is sort of high end back up maybe, and so yeah, I mean I would almost.
Speaker 3: Rather have Sam Darnold, I think for dynasty.
Speaker 4: Quite frankly, Sam Howell is really intriguing to me, Like, and I'm not a Sam Hull truther by any means, but I like, I thought his prospect profile was actually and this isn't saying a lot, because the class of twenty twenty two at quarterback was just hot garbage juice. But Sam, like Sam Howell, I thought was probably the best most well rounded quarterback prospect. A guy who came into a team North Carolina in a Power five conference and played really really well as a freshman sophomore and then lost all his skill position talent. Javonte Williams, Michael Carter, Dmmy Brown, das K Newsome, all those guys leave, and you know, he wasn't terrible as a junior, but he fell off a little bit, and I think that's sort of like sort of hurt his draft momentum. And so I'm curious to see how he fits in with Washington and whether he can. And like, I think the commanders are just sort of dipping a toe in the water. I don't think they're making any sort of big commitment to Sam Howell as their quarterback of the future. But I don't know what you would you guys, rather have Sam Howe or Will Levis.
Speaker 2: I rather have Will Levis, Yeah, and that's because you can't teach that arm talent two people, and you know he has. I think he has better rushing upside than Sam Howell. Like Sam Howe to me, runs hard. He's like a little right handed Tim Tebow. I don't know if he has the body to run that hard though, you know what I mean, Like I mean like he gonna get busted in half if they let him run too much in his first year as a star. So for me, I'd rather have Will Levis just because that arm telling and the running upside. Like if he gets hit, he's, you know, like Ben Roethlisberger size, so he's gonna give as many hits as he takes. Will Levis Sam how much smaller guy, but the talent around Sam how much better than what we have in Tennessee. For Levis, outside of course, Derrick Henry so but he's not catching too many passes, So yeah, I think I'd rather have him.
Speaker 1: But I think that's fair.
Speaker 2: I think that's you know, and that's everybody wants a black and white ranking.
Speaker 1: We can't give you black and white. We give you gray area.
Speaker 2: And we talk about the differences in ECRs and where we stand versus ECR against people to kind of show you what the possible options for these guys are. A guy that I don't have, a guy that I'm high on that we didn't talk about. I'll just give you guys one. And I didn't realize I was going to be this high on this guy. But I think I'm a high man maybe in the world on Kyle Trask. And I like Kyle Trask because Trask has a gigantic arm. And he got better every year at Florida. Like he wasn't good to start, he was bad. He almost got replaced he was so bad his first year starting. Then he got better and then he was the Heisman front runner for over fifty percent of the season his last year at Florida. And you know, you sit behind the goat for a couple of seasons, you sit behind Tom Brady and learn behind him. Guess what, Tom Brady is the exact same profile as Trask, a guy that cannot manipulate the pocket, that needs to get rid of the ball quick. But Trask has a better arm. But obviously, you know who knows what's in his mind, He's not gonna be able to pick through defenses like Tom Brady. So I just think that there's a possibility. I see a scenario where Trask wins this job and is successful because Godwin and Evans are good receiving options, So I'm higher on him. Is there anybody else you, guys, Kevin, I'll start with you. Anybody else not on the list, or that we didn't talk about that you want to pine for, or anyone that you want to maybe rip down their value a little bit.
Speaker 5: No, I think the Trash call is really good because when he was successful, he had good weapons around him, and they have great weapons in Tampa. So like, if you're gonna go on anything, and he's competing with Baker Mayfield, so there's a shot that he can he can get out there. You know the guy that kind of maybe stands out to me a little bit, And I cannot believe I'm actually mentioning his name because I thought I was done with this kid. Stetson been it from Georgia. There is a chance that Stetson. I think the coaching staff really likes Stetson Bennett, and from everything that I've been hearing in the off season, McVeigh is in love with this kid. If Stafford isn't ready to go, if that injury and that stuff's going on in that, you know, with whatever is happening with him, we know he's taking his shots in his career and I don't know how much more time he has left. I hope he has one really good year left, but if he doesn't, I think Stetson can.
Speaker 6: Be manageable in that situation.
Speaker 5: They use the fourth or fifth round pick, I think it was the fourth round pick with stets in there.
Speaker 6: I think that they think he can kind of be in that system.
Speaker 5: And I think mcvay's got a little Shanahan in him, like, oh, I got this quarterback, he's my guy in this system.
Speaker 6: I can make it work. They have the weapons.
Speaker 5: I do think that, you know, that offensive line, they're getting it better. But you know, with Puka coming, they have obviously Cooper cup Akers those guys in there. I don't know, maybe Stetson gets a little run this year and now we're starting to see him as like, oh, maybe he they like him more than what we expect.
Speaker 2: Fitzy, anybody off the list that you didn't talk about that you want to pine for right now?
Speaker 4: By no means am I touting this guy as a future star or anything. But man, everyone has just wanted to throw Malik Willis out with the trash. I've actually seen him released from some twenty eight man roster dynasty leagues. Like, we knew he was going to be a project as a quarterback going into last year, but I think.
Speaker 1: People might not have had him on the list there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I think people were so dismayed that the Titans actually turned to Josh Dobbs before they reinserted Malik Willis late last season that that was just like sort.
Speaker 3: Of a final straw for people.
Speaker 4: But we knew Willis as a passer was absolutely a work in progress, and he still has like that, you know, pretty magical rushing ability. So like, I wouldn't be surprised if he, you know, resurfaced somewhere as a backup and a starter gets hurt a couple of years down the line and he comes in, Yeah, exactly, And he's a guy like who people are rushing to the waiver wire to get or trading for. Suddenly you know you're you're just sitting there with Malik Willis buried on your depth chart, and someone's offering you like a second rounder, who knows, maybe even a first.
Speaker 3: Round or for. But like, I wouldn't totally bury the guy.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't mind him, you know, if the rosters are big enough, I would not mind having him at the end of my roster.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's not surprising to because it was so ugly what we saw last year for people to kind of go and you know, the Titans also spent a third round pick on him and then went and spent a second round pick on will Levis, right, and they were trying to trade up for a quarterback before that too, if we believe what the rumors we here are. So it's understandable for people to not even consider him because he is so buried right now. But I think he is a project and this is a guy that could potentially, you know, land with a different team in a different scenario and become a decent NFL quarterback. But you know, you have to have pretty deep rosters or like a taxi squad or something to sit on Willis for a long time. If you have your standard whatever, you know, eighteen man roster with ten starting spots and eight bench or whatever, yeah, there's not really a spot for him there. But if you're deeper than that, or if you're just in a big league, then yeah, don't take him completely off your radar.
Speaker 1: I think I agree with that.
Speaker 2: So did we get everything, Kevin? Did we get everything for you? We cover all the quarterbacks you want to cover. Yeah, we dived in pretty well. Just please be good, Trey Lance.
Speaker 5: Please please for me and my following, please be good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean we all expect him to be better. Fits. We didn't miss anyone. You got everybody we wanted to talk about.
Speaker 3: No, that's it.
Speaker 4: We you know, we fought the Trey Lance crusades and we just have to hope, hope that works out so we don't look too bad.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, that will wrap it up for us.
Speaker 2: Remember follow us all on Twitter at bogmin Sports, for myself, at fits underscore FF for Fitsie, and at du Bois dab o Ys Underscore twenty two for Kevin and we will see you guys next week.
Speaker 1: Take it easy, everybody.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Dynasty Football podcast.
Speaker 1: Follow us on Twitter and Instagram at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros