Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time. Y'all don't know y'all.
Speaker 3: At all at all, So.
Speaker 4: Don't given them.
Speaker 3: Black the millon buf bus.
Speaker 1: Listening to me.
Speaker 4: To don't joy, Yeah, yeah, Joy, you don't use.
Speaker 5: You love.
Speaker 4: You gotta turn.
Speaker 3: I got to turn the mouth. Turn you probably got to turn the mouth the turn out, turn.
Speaker 4: The water of the mony up looking.
Speaker 6: Come.
Speaker 2: Come out? You think.
Speaker 7: I'm sure were good marning everybody you're listening to the voice, come on, dig me now, one and only, Steve Harvey, I got a radio show. Somebody sent me an email one day that, you know, kind of a nasty little email. You know, I think I said it once before, Steve Harvey trying to be a preacher. Man, I'm so far from being a preacher. Man, I can't even tell you. But what I am trying to do is share information.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: I understand how haters work, and I understand how the devil went. Believe me, I do.
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 2: Sometimes even he the devil.
Speaker 7: Surprises me at the level and the angles of attack they use, you know, which I go, wow, man, I didn't see that one.
Speaker 2: Oh that was pretty slick.
Speaker 7: Gotta get hit credit on that we try to get me, but every time you try to get me, I get saved. I get saved every time because because God got me, God got some angels camped around me. That's what my mama used to always say as a Sunday school teacher. Never really understood it, but you know when I was growing up as a kid, but I got it.
Speaker 2: Now, he got some.
Speaker 7: Angels around me. And angels come in to form sometimes of people, people who pull your coat to this, or introduce you to that, or reveal some information.
Speaker 2: To you like this. He got them all around me. So see, having a relationship with God has been beneficial to me, y'all. It's not just that.
Speaker 7: What he gives to me, but what he protects me from. And you know, some some people wonder, well, if you were God, why he let them people do that to you. Now, that's not how it works. See, there's two forces in this world, as good and as evil. And if you succumb to good, that's what you become, that's what you do. But every everybody don't succumb to good. Some people succumb to evil. Some people's mission is to hate, to destroy, to tear down, and so that force is at work in this world too. And when that force comes up against me. What God never promised me that I wouldn't see none of that, that I wouldn't see the attacks, that I would not come under fire, that I would not be falsely accused. He didn't say that. Matter of fact, he forewarned me that it would happen. Or what he does give me in those moments are moments of comfort and peace, knowing that He's with me. And no, no matter what my enemy does to bring me down, it ain't gonna work. It ain't gonna work. So come if you want to fight, if you will, I have a man that has been attacking me since I owned the comedy club in Dallas. He has been on a mission and that if I don't give him five min million dollars, he gonna do it. He didn't done everything, man, he has done everything. Now you've a mess around and got hisself now claiming in his letters physically ill and his illnesses and what's befalling his family.
Speaker 2: He's blaming that on me too.
Speaker 7: Had Steve Harvey not stressed me out and paid me this money he owe me, well, where are you coming with this? He just has kept on and on and on, and you know what, he did a mess around, got itself sick. He'd messed around, man, got himself in some situation. And can I tell you something that's been going on since nine team, maybe ninety.
Speaker 2: Seven.
Speaker 7: He started the attack when I first went on, No before that, probably ninety five. He started the attacks in ninety five. Every now and then he didn't got six lawyers. All the lawyers don't drop the case after they come in and they discover the fact. But he steadied trying. But it's to ma angels that's around me. And I forewarned him several times. Man, and man, if I was you, I'd go ahead on because what I'm not gonna do is ben because see, you cannot break me because I happen to be a soldier for Christ. I happen to be an imperfect soldier for Christ as nothing, man as nothing. And oh it ain't like a bunch of people that tried.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 7: Oh y'all been on YouTube, y'all been on the internet. Oh they done try. Oh they don't put some dirt on me. Man, that ain't true. But if you keep looking at me though, and I am not the prized, but if you put your eyes on God, it's where you go. But if you look at me, He's covering me through it all. And that's been the importance of the relationship I form with God, is that I know that I'm under his wings, that I'm ever under his ever loving protection, that he got me.
Speaker 2: And I just wanted to share that with you that if you got.
Speaker 7: If you're looking for some protection, if you're looking for a way to have the strength to get through what you're going through, get some God man. If you want a weigh out, get some god man. If you've been gang banging and you're sick of gang banging, get you some god man. If you're tired of being on drugs and you tied of drinking, get you some god man. If you're tired of being if you're sick and tired of being sick and tired, get you some god man. I'm just telling you now. If you're trying to make your dreams come true and it looked like you ain't gonna make it, and you still believe that that's for you, get you some god man. If you're setting a new gold dream of aspiration and you're trying to get there and you're gonna start out today. Get you some God, man. I'm just telling you. I'm just telling you. See it's real what I'm saying, Man, I ain't no fake do with it.
Speaker 2: You understand.
Speaker 7: I'm just telling you real. Get you some God, man, and be patient, have faith, believe, don't doubt, but Lord have mercy. Get ready to work your tail off.
Speaker 1: Did you hear me?
Speaker 7: Get you some faith, Believe, don't doubt, and get ready to work your tail off. God can't bless it. You see a lot of times we go to God asking for prayers and stuff, but we go to him and we don't give nothing God nothing to bless. We won't blessing this, but we don't give him nothing to bless. You make one step, he'll make two. You start, he'll finish you come, He'll go you dream it, He'll build you, start it, He'll finish. See you trying everything your way. I'm gonna go to Cordericaations with a man yesterday just sitting and just call me man, and was just talking about but Steve. You know, man, I've this dude been on me twenty three hundred dollars for four years. I just asked him, have you survived the folk without the twenty three hundred? Yeah, man, how much you think you there spent trying to get to twenty three hundred?
Speaker 2: Just a few hundred. Now, let me ask you something.
Speaker 7: Do you have a few hundred more to try to get this twenty three hundred that you've been trying to get for four years?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I could do that, But do you want to?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 7: Do you have the time to dedicate foe mo of your years to try to get twenty three hundred? But Steve am out of work right now and fell on some hard times. I could use that money. And I've been praying to God to help me. Yeah, you've been praying to God to help you. God probably got something way greater for you. But you gotta let go of your own thinking and let God have his way. You understand, you feel me?
Speaker 1: You're listening.
Speaker 2: Show.
Speaker 8: Wake up, Wake up, Wake up, Wake up, Wake up. This is a Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 2: It is the one and only Nephew Tell Me, the voice of Nephew tell Me, and the wonderful crew is helping me hold it down. The beautiful Shirley straw Berry, Good morning, good morning, call her Ferrell and Ki Junior Boy spakes top of this great getting up moaning. Have y'all I gotta ask you some Have y'all ever had the same dream twice three times? Have y'all done that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I guess I had the same type of dream. I don't know the exact Yeah, yeah, I don't know what I dreamed about last night.
Speaker 10: I don't remember my dream that much.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Something has to happen during the day to trigger Oh yeah, that was in my dream.
Speaker 11: Uh huh right, you're right.
Speaker 1: It's like deja vu.
Speaker 8: I keep going, I keep going to pick handed bearry up and then I wake up when she opened the door.
Speaker 2: I don't understand why it's stopping right there. I keep waking up. So now I'm taking these sleeping pills trying to get back to this day with Hell.
Speaker 8: It's just it's just something I'm going through, Okay, it's just you just wake up every time she opened the door, then I wake up. She opened the door, hey time, and then I wake up, and then it just stopped right there every single time. I don't I don't know what it is, but I keep taking the sleeping pills trying to get back to Halle.
Speaker 2: And now now I'm not I don't know this morning.
Speaker 1: Hell, and to open the door.
Speaker 2: Who wouldn't take a sleeping peal to get back to hate?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 2: I don't understand the problem.
Speaker 1: And maybe when you get to her door the cops.
Speaker 2: She invited me.
Speaker 8: She's waiting on me to keep open the doors, to keep open the door, and saying hey Tommy. And every time she says hey, time I wake up, and I was like, I be damn, I just can't. I cannot get in that house. Tim in a minute, you take to sleep. It's gonna be chuck, Mary.
Speaker 1: So much wrong with this story.
Speaker 11: Stop that every time?
Speaker 1: All right, Tommy, when you did see her on the plane that time, remember you couldn't speak, You couldn't speak.
Speaker 11: I couldn't.
Speaker 2: I was speechless, Yes, yes, yes, But that that's got nothing to do with me waking up.
Speaker 1: In this dream.
Speaker 8: She's opening the door, she's saying hey Tommy, and then and then I just wake up, and it's it's just it's just so unfortunate, you know, and so unfortunate.
Speaker 1: And then the security it's like, fortunate, come this way, yea, excuse me, sir, we need you.
Speaker 8: Hope she's having the same dream I hope she's having the same dream I'm having it. I hope she's experiencing this that I'm going through. Just just something going through. I just started dropping on y'all this morning. It's just something time of going through.
Speaker 10: Okay, yeah, yeah, And lay off the sleeping tills.
Speaker 8: Halle dreams, Halle dreams. I've been I've been breaking them in half, surely, and that might be my problem. Why I keep waking up. I'm not taking the whole pill. That's crushing it up in your apple sauce. Where are we, Mercy general?
Speaker 11: You have to feel them waking up, cet.
Speaker 8: I'm fifty six, fifty six, got piells. We all got pills on our night's day. And I don't know why you acting a brand.
Speaker 1: New over there now you're scaring me with the pills. All right, thank you, I guess coming up in thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear again from a nephew. This time run that frank back right after this. You're listening hardy Morning Show. It is time now for the nephew to run that prank back.
Speaker 8: What you got for his nep you know what I got to pitch it to you? Didn't fall and you ain't getting no money. Let's go you didn't fall and you ain't getting money. I'm trying to reach a Glinda and police. How you doing. My name is Brad. I'm actually with the A and C Department Accidents and Conditions. Wanted to give you a call and see how you're doing this morning. I'm fine, great, great Now. I am the accident and condition coordinated, the last person that goes to before actually issuing out of check, and just wanted to give you a call and see how everything is going going. Have you Have you been to the doctor on your fall, and just wanted to do a follow up with you and make sure everything is okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, everything is just fine.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 8: This is just a random procedure of all the notes that I have to write down, and like I said, this is the final step of getting you out of check.
Speaker 2: Now, the last you were offered two thousand dollars? Is that correct?
Speaker 5: If you were there, you going to the supervisor, you would know all that if you were there.
Speaker 8: Okay, Well, I'm just looking at the file that I have, Man, I don't have everything you got.
Speaker 3: That roll down that's what they allfer Okay, listen.
Speaker 8: Here's what we're doing. I've also been brought some other records. Is this the first time you've actually had an incident like this? Is this the first time you've had an incident of actually falling?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's my first time.
Speaker 8: Okay, Well, actually, what we're doing looking over the records here, I've got some actual incidents that it seems like you've actually fallen several times in other places. And what I'm having to do here, ma'am, is let you know that I am not going to sign off on this at all. So the money that has been offered to you, I am no longer going to be I'm not going to confirm this check to go out to you. I don't think that there's anything wrong with you. I don't think that you have a problem. I think that there's something that you deliberately did in one of our stores.
Speaker 5: I could cure less about what you think what happened was that was on the floor. I feel I'm a day gonna have to pay for the claim either way it go.
Speaker 8: No, we're not gonna actually, ma'am, I'm gonna need you to come down and sign an agreement that you actually made this whole.
Speaker 2: Thing up, and I need that rock.
Speaker 5: I'm not coming nowhere.
Speaker 8: Look, ma'am, I don't care if you come down or I have to come down and haul your in, because I'm not signing over a check to you for somebody that deliberately laid down in the floor and act like.
Speaker 2: Something was wrong with them.
Speaker 5: Deliberately done.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of people that assume that you're lying.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't kill what they as soon.
Speaker 2: Ma'am, let me explain something. We can take this thing further.
Speaker 8: I even have you on video actually deliberately laying down in the middle of the floor as if you have.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: I am not, ma'am.
Speaker 8: We're not going to give you two We're not going to give you two dollars. My name is Brad with the A n C Department.
Speaker 5: Well, you want him job too much because you food.
Speaker 8: No, No, I'm not a fool. I want to make sure that you understand. I want to make sure that you understand that this is not something that you can do or continue to do.
Speaker 2: Now. I want to hear it out of your mouth. You tell me, did you lay down in that floor deliberately?
Speaker 5: You ci you think I'm finished? Set here and tell you I deliberately laid down in the floor.
Speaker 2: Am I crazy?
Speaker 3: Am I crazy?
Speaker 1: For you to sit here and tell me the track them to sell that it as all No, deliberately.
Speaker 8: Laid down on that floor, and you're deliberately trying to get two thousand dollars worth of money that does not belong to you what you just.
Speaker 5: Reduced damn cap then and you.
Speaker 2: Will see what he would you like for me to get authorities to come over, ma'am and bring you in, because what we.
Speaker 5: Get, whether you want to get.
Speaker 2: If I need to send authorities.
Speaker 5: Down there, you send them over here. I'm scared them either.
Speaker 6: I don't think I'm not. I'm not.
Speaker 2: They're gonna bring you in and you're gonna sign this form. I have the deliberately lay down on.
Speaker 11: That Flooroo, the nerve of you black people.
Speaker 5: I'm not coming. I'm not signing nothing. Now. What you tell, ma'am, I don't know. I ain't never heard of you. Taill, ma'am.
Speaker 8: Now I want you to bring your little narrow black behind in here so we can get this stuff rectified as what I want done.
Speaker 5: Are you crazy or dasker? You ain't the sharpest tool in the shade. I tell you that I am not coming in. I don't know what somebody has to come in.
Speaker 2: Fun, I want you to sign a form that you deliberately laid down on this floor and it was all fictitious.
Speaker 5: No wonder would I do something like that and then go to jail.
Speaker 11: Why would you lay down in the floor in the first place, and when you know nothing.
Speaker 5: I told you I didn't do that.
Speaker 11: Yes she did, Yes she did. It was in front of you. I can in your eyes and tell when you're lying.
Speaker 5: I'm told you. I told you what happened. That's all.
Speaker 1: Bay.
Speaker 2: Hey, can I say let me say one more Hello? Call it right back.
Speaker 5: Hello.
Speaker 11: I don't want to continue to go back and forth.
Speaker 5: Look, look, I told you what happened. I'm not gonna keep on telling you that. I don't know why you keep calling me. Let me speak to your damn supervisor.
Speaker 2: First of all, man, First of all, I am the supervisor. This is what I want.
Speaker 11: I think we cann get this club.
Speaker 5: Look what the I'm gonna come in since time's what I want you to do.
Speaker 11: If you come down and sign it out together.
Speaker 5: You think I'm gonna come and starn some papers saying I laid on the float.
Speaker 3: It ain't.
Speaker 5: None of that truth was on the floor.
Speaker 1: I failed. That's it.
Speaker 5: That's all. Now, what the are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Have you been drinking?
Speaker 5: Have you been drinking? You've been drinking.
Speaker 2: I want to drink.
Speaker 5: Got to doing anything well I do on my own personal time? Is my bis drinking? Don't keep calling me with that.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna.
Speaker 5: Still hurt. And you're talking about you ain't gonna give me no money? You craving up? Damn gonna get some money. They should have hate that stip off the flow. Then I want to be having to go through none of this and you I've been drinking, Glinda.
Speaker 11: I'm gonna say one more thing to you and then I'm gonna let you go.
Speaker 2: This is nephew Timmy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got prayed by your brother Jay.
Speaker 3: Okay, James, Baby, James, kid, James.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna get him when he gets home.
Speaker 2: This is nephew Tommy. How you doing, baby?
Speaker 8: You stand your ground, Baby, stand your ground, baby standing.
Speaker 2: You all right?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm fine. I'm fine. My pressures going up a little bit, but now I'm fine.
Speaker 2: Now, everybody here at the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 4: We love you Glinda, Okay, thank you, I love.
Speaker 1: You too, all right, nephew, thank you.
Speaker 2: Crazy.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, it is asked the riddle Low you're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. Coming up at the top of the hour and Entryentertainment News, we will recap last night's cultures. It was the biggest night ever at the BET Awards. Carla Girl, it was good. Yeah, Jay, it was a fun, fun night last night at the BET Awards. They celebrated the fiftieth anniversary of hip hop with some great tributes. That's coming up. We'll talk about it at the top, like I said, but right now it is time to ask the riddlo. Of course, that stands for the ready to love Officer and Junior. Here we go, Toronta in Kansas City Rights. I'm a single mother and my child's dad put a tent in my backyard to camp out with our son. My boyfriend was at my house overnight because he doesn't trust my ex. Is this normal or shouldn't my boyfriend trust me around my son's dad.
Speaker 2: M He just a little insecured, that's all you know, because that is the boy's daddy, that his real daddy, and he just a little insecured, that's all.
Speaker 8: Don't sweat that. He just now are you letting them come in the house after a certain time. Don't nobody wan them to stay out there all night? You letting them come on in and then he gonna catch a couch. That's that's why the boyfriend hanging around like they ain't staying out there all night. They're gonna come in this house soon or later, and at some point somebody gotta go to the bathroom, so they not really camp.
Speaker 11: They not really camping camping.
Speaker 8: Trust me, they're coming in that house, and well he want to know it. Yes, somebody coming in there by two o'clock. Yeah, we want to know what's moving around in there. I understand the boyfriend. Yeah, I'll be right there at the day when they come in. So when y'all get through going, y'all get on right on back out there. That's what y'all decided to y'all was gonna do today. That's what y'all gonna do. Y'all gonna camp till the sun come up, and then you're gonna get in your car and caat your ass home.
Speaker 11: What you think junior, same thing. If you just say, that's absolutely right? Yeah, yeah, yeah, everybody about to stay out there all night in the backyard. This ain't no woods, But y'all just in the backyard.
Speaker 1: Isn't that the point of camping though, to stay out in the tent all night?
Speaker 11: Yeah, but like tom said, somebody got to go to the bathroom for the body out there. Ain't doing all that that costs. But we're in the backyard though, So I'm with Tommy. Yeah, the boyfriend at the kitchen at the back door, waiting on y'all come back to me. That's exactly right. He's right.
Speaker 2: And if it's like my yard, then Mosquito is gonna run your butt back up in that house. Yeah, yeah, yeah, absolutely all right.
Speaker 1: Moving on to Mow and Nashville, Mo says, I had sex with a girl that works at the grocery store. I do the shopping, but my wife asked if she could ride with me. Yesterday, I take the cramp in my side, so my wife had to go in without me. Should I tell the cashier that I'm married just in case?
Speaker 6: God?
Speaker 3: Come on, man, what what?
Speaker 2: God? Okay, man, you gotta pick a whole new grocery stove. Got that's it.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: Oh, we're back at Crogers.
Speaker 11: We can't go to publish now, but we had Crogers.
Speaker 8: Now, come on, I think your wife must be sensing something. You would to ride to the stove with you, so your wife definitely feeling some partner.
Speaker 1: I want to go to publics because there's a sale. Let's go.
Speaker 2: You know what, baby, We're gonna start using insta cart.
Speaker 11: We not do a running around.
Speaker 1: No, No, I want to go in the store because I want to pick out my meat, specifically, I want to see it and my Yeah, so let's go to publics.
Speaker 2: Come on, that's why we can't go in there because somebody was picking out something.
Speaker 11: And now we're at Wayfield. We had Wayfield Foods.
Speaker 1: Now here in l A and Ralphs and now.
Speaker 2: We can't afford it. But we're going to Whole Foods now yeah, yeah, get two things.
Speaker 1: But I'm going to public because they got the sale. You want to rut with me, Let's go.
Speaker 2: Up the real quick.
Speaker 11: I'm having a sickle cell crisis immediately.
Speaker 1: Immediately.
Speaker 8: Not that not down.
Speaker 11: I thought we were. Maybe let's start juicing for the next month.
Speaker 2: How about that. Let's do we want to elevate you morning, noon and night? That who we'remen to do?
Speaker 1: Elevate ribs and.
Speaker 11: Yeah, vacation with the cash here, we can't go in there.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 8: You can get them ribs in that ninja. Have you put that y'all about? You can get that rib in that ninja.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, powerful blades, all right. Moving on to April and Gary. April says I just had a baby, and my husband says, I've never been sexier. He did the same thing after our first baby, and that's how we ended up with the second one. How do I get him to stop worrying me for sex until I'm feeling sexy and in the mood again.
Speaker 2: He needs to wait, wait, wait, don't about it.
Speaker 9: Wait, yeah, that's a fertile time after you of a baby, get pregnant just like that.
Speaker 8: Again, Well he need gets some protection. But we ain't gonna wait thought that. Yeah, but her body, she just had a baby, and we're going if you're not comfortable with your body, then keep this cover up around you. But we're gonna but we're gonna make sure this work though, keep this cover up round you.
Speaker 11: We find she needs your middle neck. Where's your turtle? Nickyt?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Oh she needs a minute. Why can't he get a vasectomy so they can't keep having it?
Speaker 4: At least?
Speaker 2: Can't we just go to Walgreens? Anybody cutting on it? Were doing no snipping. We're going down here to Walgreen.
Speaker 8: You're gonna put this house dust ones as you are uncomfortable, and we're gonna make it work.
Speaker 1: But you do understand that after a woman has a baby, she needs to she needs a minute to heal and get back.
Speaker 2: Understand that point. Yeah, I will wait on that. Yeah, I thought, well, we were talking about her being uncomfortable with her appearance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that too, that's true. But she did have a baby, and.
Speaker 9: While we're waiting, quickly pregnant again. That's all we're saying.
Speaker 8: Yeah, all I'm saying is that gown that's opening the back. Unlet's handless from now?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 10: Selfish?
Speaker 1: Selfish?
Speaker 11: How did we have a baby? Were doing something to have a baby?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 11: What what we made about? We were doing this to have a baby.
Speaker 1: But are you considering her at all?
Speaker 2: Is she considering me me?
Speaker 4: She has had a baby.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: I was there when the baby came through.
Speaker 1: I'm here, come on through her whole body.
Speaker 11: Okay, come on now, y'all, let's understand this now. I mean I waited nine months, I got, I gave you nine.
Speaker 2: What time do y'all need? Just enlighten me and like likes do unique once we get back to normal.
Speaker 10: All that's what they tell you.
Speaker 11: We're taking bath? Then could you keep coming out of here naked?
Speaker 1: Couldn't see this? You are stupid?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 1: The last one Stephanie and DC says, for my birthday, my husband asked my bestie to buy me a birthday gift because he was traveling. My bestie was not supposed to tell me, but she did. He cursed her out, and I feel like he was out of line. Why would he?
Speaker 10: Why won't he call her and apologize?
Speaker 8: It was Ronald? That's good extreme. That's a big extreme right there. You ain't got to go there for now.
Speaker 2: She messed up his surprise, But you ain't got to disrespect the lady and cuss out like that. Just don't trust her no more. You found out you can't trust her.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, get your wife's birth Yeah, that's what I say, all right? Thanks to Riddell and Junior coming up next, we'll read the b ET Awards right after this real litle you're listening morning show. It was culture's biggest night, the BET Awards, Yes it was, we know how big it all was celebrating the fiftieth anniversary of hip hop. They also paid tribute to Tina Turner and Patti LaBelle did the honors. Patty sang Tina Turner's classic simply the Best. But Patty kind of experienced a technical issue with the show's teleprompter and she kind of missed some of the song's lyrics. But she is gracious, she is a professional. She just told the audience, I'm trying. I'm trying up here. Yeah yeah, and you know, everyone loves Patty and she is forgiven as far as I'm concerned.
Speaker 10: Patty kept on singing.
Speaker 1: She kept a professional and for the rest of the show's highlights, here is Carla to break it down for us. Yeah, down, come down.
Speaker 9: We love Patty just like that. Even the best make mistakes, so we love you, Patty. Patty, don't even sweat it all right, So break it down. Let's see b E T Awards. Kid Capri, I loved it.
Speaker 1: He's kind of hosting or curing the hip hop segment.
Speaker 2: So it was a tribute then, you know, then the.
Speaker 9: Sugar Hill Gang walked out, the Big Daddy Kane paid tribute to Viz Marquee.
Speaker 1: It was really good. I had my daughter watching with me.
Speaker 11: She'd like, who's that?
Speaker 1: Who's my husband?
Speaker 3: I like, where you getting that?
Speaker 1: I heard you don't know who Big Daddy Kane is.
Speaker 3: Girl.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: I love the love also to them before the award show, the red carpet moment, I was up. It was nice. It was nice. Coco Jones, Oh, she was stunning, stunning. Last night she won that Smooth Artist. The Migos, Offset and Quavo. They did a tribute to uh take Off. That was very very uh huh loto. She won Best Female Hip Hop Artists.
Speaker 9: Did you see her run up on stage? Her shoes, her heel wasn't together. She had one heel on and one heel off, and she ran up on stage. And I love that relationship that she has with her sister.
Speaker 1: Her and her sister do and go everywhere together. It's really really cool. Yes, I love a lot of yep, Uncle Luke, Tommy.
Speaker 2: Strain on.
Speaker 6: Me.
Speaker 9: It was a lot going on that Miami looking. Yeah, going on down south, you know g Z t I.
Speaker 1: They had to down South tribute master p make them say he had good energy too.
Speaker 6: He had.
Speaker 1: Always have good energy. Eric Sermon, Keith Murray, Red Man, it was, it was real. It would start studying.
Speaker 10: Don't forget empty light representing for the ladies.
Speaker 2: Oh like she's still yes.
Speaker 12: Legend, still legend with the y's feel.
Speaker 2: I feel like in a cassette tape last night. That's what.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yes, and like you know, of course she does the audio voice work, Yes she does. Yes, So she was doing a little double duty last night, all the way up. Fat Joe, Remy my remy Ma looks so she looked. Shirley Shakespeare said, Rey, b look crazy, You're beautiful.
Speaker 6: He did.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And let's talk about the Lifetime Achievement Awards. Husting Rhymes, Rhymes, Swiss Feeds, Smartling Wings. They presented Bust to Bus with his Lifetime Achievement Awards. They gave him his flowers. Buster was very emotional, very emotion.
Speaker 9: He cried.
Speaker 1: He cried. He said that you know, he talks about being a father. That was part of his speech.
Speaker 9: He talked about father and what he had to do to make it happen, and how he would go into the studio and there was a lot of stuff us I talked about that we didn't need to know.
Speaker 1: That he was over sharing about.
Speaker 2: That's what happened. That's what happened. You get emotional, yeah, right right.
Speaker 1: He didn't want to cry though he didn't want to. Yeah, he did try.
Speaker 6: Get here.
Speaker 1: He said, I'm wearing this on my sleeve. I don't want to cry. But then he just pulled out of his hayko Jim.
Speaker 2: He started crying on stage. Uh.
Speaker 1: He talked about he took us back.
Speaker 9: He took about when he was in the leaders of the New Slant and when he got kicked out the group and what he had to do. He said that a lot of greatness from our people and our culture is by default because it is the magic that we have.
Speaker 1: And he told the audience that he was grateful that the blessing that has been bestowed upon me and this gift that I have been given. He also talked to the new hip hops, the new represent and the culture and stopped the beefing coming together. Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, because you know Chuck d Public Enemy kind of put bust on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he talked about that and how the ogs.
Speaker 2: Need to get together with the new guys.
Speaker 1: He was really really good. His kids were so proud of him. They were drinking in every word. It was really emotional his speech and everything. I love that part of it. It was family. This their dad, bust, the Busses, My daddy buss I got six kids, he said, Yep, drove him. That's that's what drove him to be great, because as you know, he had to take care of his children with Yeah, that's it, surely that's it.
Speaker 9: In the video before his speech, you know all of the artists, his peers, Mariah Carey, Janet Jackson, Diddy, all of them talking Swiss beats, all of.
Speaker 1: Them talking about bust. Uh. It was just a good show.
Speaker 9: Tianna Taylor's mom, she Tianna Taylor won Best Video Director.
Speaker 1: You all got on stage, called her on the phone, put the phone on the screen.
Speaker 6: It was a.
Speaker 2: Sis she called on daughter, sis S.
Speaker 9: I know it's some stuff I'm missing, but it was uh coach's biggest night the ET Awards.
Speaker 1: I'm sure we'll be talking about it for a few days. That's right coming up next. You can find out if you are or not the father at home? That's right, Maury Povich has an at home DNA test. We'll talk about it right after this. Yeah, you're listening Hard Morning show. All right, guys, So Maury Povich, remember Maury Povich, the longtime TV host who famously reveal the results of paternity tests on his TV show. You are not the father? You are the father? Well, Maury is selling his own DNA paternity test that you can take at home.
Speaker 11: They're smart.
Speaker 1: The testing kit, Yeah, the testing Kid is called the results are in. Come on brown and love it. You better brand yourself, Maury. I love it. And it comes with materials and instructions to find out if you are or if you are not the father. DNA samples are collected and then send into a lab for analysis. Results are then mailed to you in the privacy of your own home, without the rowdy studio audience where you have to walk off stage and all that and.
Speaker 10: You know, and disbelief and everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Maury says he's made it easier and more affordable to get the answers you need. Now, it's guaranteed that the test results would be available and up to two days and the test boast.
Speaker 10: A ninety nine point nine to nine.
Speaker 1: Percent accuracy rate. Which you trust that or would you follow up with.
Speaker 10: A real lab for a real DNA test for it.
Speaker 8: I want to go to the real lab. I trust Mariy, but I want to go to the real lab. I want to be there. I don't trust my male man. I don't trust I trust that, So I'm gonna get mixed up.
Speaker 1: It ain't gonna mixing up your labs and the.
Speaker 6: Like.
Speaker 2: I take, like I really, you know, like even with COVID. I want to take my own test. I swallowed myself.
Speaker 11: I know what I'm doing.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you do your own prostant exam all of them.
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 11: I do all that.
Speaker 2: Do you understand?
Speaker 11: I want the MAORRAI test.
Speaker 1: He was very I want to.
Speaker 4: I want to.
Speaker 11: I want to come back and say you are not the father or you are the father.
Speaker 1: I need that.
Speaker 3: I want that.
Speaker 2: I said, see, I told you you want audio?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I want the audience.
Speaker 2: What I need?
Speaker 1: What about on the show. I would love it when they would take off running.
Speaker 2: Man ass Oh my god, camera man had to.
Speaker 4: Be in shape.
Speaker 1: They went behind the camera, behind that where they take off his name, the all away, I only slept with him.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: I don't know where all these other men came from. He was just my only boyfriend. She was to the screens, the scream y'all look in my baby.
Speaker 3: They looked just alike.
Speaker 1: But the audience would be like, yeah, they got the same nose. Those are his eyes. He was the only one.
Speaker 2: Would be on his way.
Speaker 11: Boy, he'd be behind him the whole way, turnings going through dose.
Speaker 1: He's still there.
Speaker 4: I said, look at this.
Speaker 11: He got to be in shape.
Speaker 2: Don't you have to swab the guy in order to get these tests?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, Maury would have the results after they would do all that. Tyrone, you are the father God.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna love my baby over raise my baby dover.
Speaker 1: Coming up in thirty four minutes after a twenty seven year old Atlanta man has gone from five feet five inches tall to six feet tall after two surgeries. We'll tell you what happened right after this.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm kidding.
Speaker 1: I knew that could church Y, you're listening Morning Show. Since there's proof that leg lengthening surgery actually works, Okay, At twenty seven year old man in Atlanta, his name is Denzel Siders, has extended his height from get this five feet five inches tall to six feet tall.
Speaker 10: He gained five inches.
Speaker 2: Okay and before I mean before I get this surgery, tymp in inside of fix.
Speaker 10: All right, let me finish.
Speaker 1: He said he was inspired to do a limb lengthening surgery after he was bullied and rejected for being too short. Sidris reportedly told people dot Com that his troubles with being short began in high school. So he was glad to pay over eighty thousand dollars to grow seven inches taller. That's right. He traveled to Turkey. This happened in Turkey now to get the surgeries. He got two surgeries, and he said he had to relearn to walk after each surgery. Nonetheless, side you just says the process was smooth and totally worth it. He didn't say anything about any side effects, tommy, nothing. He just said it was smooth, it happened. He got two surgeries. The only thing he had to relearn to work walk.
Speaker 2: So there you go. So when you go on time, when you want Turkey flying, I'm not flying way to Turkey. I wait, they start doing it over here. I'm not going way to Turkey to get that done.
Speaker 1: But you know what, they're doing some stuff in Turkey because you know, they do a lot of dental work in Turkey. It's a lot cheaper than it is in the US. So they're doing that.
Speaker 11: And now they do they do they do hair restoration too in Turkey.
Speaker 2: Oh, you change your whole body.
Speaker 3: Going to Turkey.
Speaker 8: We're gonna we're gonna go over there. We're gonna come out six foot something, a whole lot of hair on out here.
Speaker 6: What else?
Speaker 1: Just be taller and teeth and just be taller than that uncle. Just be taller than your uncle.
Speaker 2: Six five, blinging with a box cut fade. Look at that, boy, time this.
Speaker 1: Why you walk like that? He walked straight.
Speaker 11: Boy, the boat ain't gonna be in your leg. The boat in your leg gonna be so deep.
Speaker 2: That's all right. But when I walk up Uncle Steve and looking dead in the face, what I'm what you're talking about?
Speaker 6: Boy? So?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is Steve six two?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just interesting. It's interesting. If it can be done. He had two surgery. It costs eighty thousand dollars. That doesn't seem like a whole lot of money for that, though.
Speaker 8: We're gonna get a loan for that, we get a leg loan for that, you get a leg long, leg long. But it's the box cut that's gonna throw y'all, because that's gonna make me if I get six two, that box cut gonna make me buy six five.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be cold with it. And then I'm blinging to got my teeth done?
Speaker 1: What this not not?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 8: That's what chamal moan the I'm gonna have to sit down Now, y'all gonna have to sit down? Did dress all of them? Y'all have to sit there behind that Tommy has.
Speaker 6: Junior.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised, but then not surprised that you know that they do hair transplants.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I was thinking about going.
Speaker 11: But but like I said, man, I'm gona turkey get this whole line pushed for up full. I'm gonna get the whole line pushed back where it originally was. I really am, I really am? Really me and Tommy go me on the plane when we come back when we land. You think it's got to sit down, might sit down? My line come back?
Speaker 10: Because you had those curls, curly hair that oh he had a great, great to hair.
Speaker 3: Now when.
Speaker 11: I'm talking about you couldn't tell me I wasn't sex when I took that stage.
Speaker 1: Turkey, here we come.
Speaker 11: Yeah, we're going that. Tommy, come on, man, let's go dumpy check me.
Speaker 1: Ish air is that the airline? Turkish shift?
Speaker 2: Like see what south West? Don't go over there, No, Spirit, don't go through that. You bet off.
Speaker 1: This system don't shut down. So if you went over there, if you could do it before Steve comes back from vacation, I would.
Speaker 11: Even talk to me.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, oh no, I'm slapping I'm slapping him when I'm six three six.
Speaker 2: I'm slapping him when he gets back because I got to shock him with it. I have to. Yeah, Tommy is six three six?
Speaker 6: Fo what?
Speaker 11: And Julie headline back here.
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 1: Well, Turkey here here we come, all right, coming out like hey, come yeah, you're already tall Carla all right, coming up next to nephew and today's prank phone call right after this, I'm well all his suits.
Speaker 2: If I'm six, you're listening.
Speaker 1: Morning show coming up at about four minutes after the hour, it's the Strawberry Letter for today, and uh the subject is you can yell and shout because I'm out all right, we'll get into that, find out what that's all about in just a few because right now it is time for today's prank phone call with the nephew. What you got for us? Now?
Speaker 2: Sure, it's about to get real real funky up in here?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Wrong?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right here is called musty Son. Oh, musty Son.
Speaker 8: If you're gonna, if you're gonna prank somebody, and they got his that is the most sensitive subject they that turns them on, Right.
Speaker 2: There, musty Son. Let's go cat down, let's get let's get funky up in here.
Speaker 6: Hello. Hello, I'm trying to reach the Vanessa. Please? Is is she ii? Vanessa? My name is Robert on the one of the owners. You know, my wife we owned the Yes, can I help you? Okay, we've been I think we've had your son, Malik, probably be close to a year now.
Speaker 5: All right, Yes, you have everything?
Speaker 6: Okay, So everything's fine, Everything is fine. I don't think we have a problem that we can't clear up. I have a question for you. Have you been noticing anything different about Malik, like concerning hygiene at all?
Speaker 13: Hygiene, No, not that I can be called.
Speaker 11: What are you talking about?
Speaker 6: Okay? How old is Malik? He's okay. Well, we soon have come across a little glitch here that we're going to try to take care of here at the at the daycare. Actually, my wife didn't. I told her I would make the phone call and leave her out of it. I know you see her every day once y.
Speaker 13: Yeah, what slitch are you talking about?
Speaker 5: What is this glitch?
Speaker 6: I'm sorry, glitch?
Speaker 13: What is this glitch that you want to talk about?
Speaker 1: I'm confused.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well, actually what we're having is it seems like every day here lately for the last two Maleik has been you know, very musty. You know, he hasn't been really sweaty, but just real musty.
Speaker 13: Okay, you clearly have the wrong child because I give my son a bath every night, and most mornings before he based to school, I give him another bath again. So yeah, I'm pretty positive you have the wrong child.
Speaker 6: No, ma'am, your son is Malik, right, and he's two years old. You guys have been here with us right close to a year now, correct, Yes, and okay, and he's a cute little kid.
Speaker 2: With the curly hair.
Speaker 6: I know exactly which one he is. So what I'm what I'm saying to you is that we are having problems. He's just he's just reeking. You know, he's real musty.
Speaker 13: Okay, you know what, my son does not reek. I don't know what child you're talking about, but you're not talking about my child. I just told you and make sure that he gets a bath every night.
Speaker 11: So that's not my child.
Speaker 5: My child is very clean.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well, well hang on, Vanessa. What I'm trying to get you to understand is I'm trying to This is why my wife didn't want to call. Okay, and I'm glad I'm actually the one that made the call. What we need to do. This is what I'm gonna do. I'm just gonna how little experiment for the next month or so experiment. I'm sorry, Well, what do you mean experience?
Speaker 1: What kind of experiment?
Speaker 6: Well, what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna put some male deodorant on him for the next well just for the next month, and we'll see how it plays out.
Speaker 13: No, no, no, you're not. You're not going to put anything on my child. That's not gonna happen.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well, ma'am, I'm trying to I'm trying to fix the problem here. I just wanted to call.
Speaker 13: It doesn't have a problem. I already told you that my son is clean. You're not going to put any on him, and if you do, it's going to be a problem.
Speaker 5: Do you understand me?
Speaker 6: Okay, ma'am. I'm not trying to have an argument with you. What I want you to know is that I'm not either.
Speaker 1: But you're trying.
Speaker 13: You talking about putting the order. I'm I tell you you can't do that. I'm not gonna have to happen in Please don't make me have to come back to that school for you and your wife.
Speaker 6: Okay, Now, listen, we're gonna have to do something about your child. Your child is musty, okay, And you're sitting here getting an attitude with me, and I'm trying to let you know your child is much that's a nonsense.
Speaker 13: Maybe you're the one that's musty. Maybe you and your wife are musty. My child is not musty. I keep telling you that I based every night, which don't you understand?
Speaker 6: I understand everything that you're saying. Maybe it's just soap, Maybe something is not taking effect. I'm not sure, okay, because.
Speaker 5: I don't know what my child.
Speaker 1: You are not using on my child.
Speaker 13: Do I need to come down there for you with the comps and suit your entire establishment. You don't want that to happen. Stay it away from my child?
Speaker 1: Are you crazy?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 13: Matter of fact?
Speaker 5: Rest my son, ma'am.
Speaker 6: Your son is fine. Your son is in there with the rest of the kids. They're playing. You know, today is the first day I sprayed a little bit of mail at the odor and I away how that works?
Speaker 8: You play?
Speaker 13: Look, Cheryl Chelsea, can you come up with me for a couple of minutes. I'm going to my right now. I'll be there within the hour. Because you must be crazy. You don't mean sprayed my son, scraam.
Speaker 6: I just prayed a little bit of the odor and on him just to see if we can, if given from this to do that.
Speaker 13: And I keep telling you that there's nothing wrong with my child, and you took it upon yourself to go and spray my child. And you weren't about to do that, are you. I'm ridding my right now?
Speaker 6: Okay, Well, what are you coming here for?
Speaker 5: The boy?
Speaker 6: Is your son in the leak? Is fine? Why are you coming here?
Speaker 13: He's cleaning that fine? If you've got around spray, why don't you space because clearly you're smelling and wreaking and funky as hell. I ain't give you no space challenge. I'm gonna I promise you.
Speaker 11: I promise you.
Speaker 13: I'm a y'all because you were crazy.
Speaker 6: Okay, let me tell you this, ma'am. Your son is musty. He's been reaping for the.
Speaker 4: Anymore.
Speaker 13: You know what, I didn't even try to hear you because you're clearly crazy. How you going around splaying people's kids? Don't it's my child?
Speaker 5: Did you smell?
Speaker 1: You have a kid?
Speaker 6: You know what?
Speaker 13: I'm about to get in my car coming down.
Speaker 5: There for you.
Speaker 13: I said, you must be crazy?
Speaker 6: Hello? Hello, Hello? Why did you hang up on me? I'm trying to fix the problem.
Speaker 13: Man, what I told you that I'm coming down there. I'll be there and tell minute once.
Speaker 6: I needed to let you know one more thing that's going on here.
Speaker 13: What could you possibly need let me know? Because I'm on my waist to right now. Where are you?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 3: Are you in your car?
Speaker 6: Where are you?
Speaker 13: I am heading to my car, not together to my car to come down there for because you must be crazy.
Speaker 5: Spring my child before you.
Speaker 6: Get to your car. I need I need to tell you one more thing about your son.
Speaker 13: Okay, please, you possibly have to tell me.
Speaker 6: I want to tell you that.
Speaker 3: Listen to me.
Speaker 6: This is nephew. Tell me from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Your girlfriend Sheryl got me to play phone call you.
Speaker 1: My stuff.
Speaker 13: That's I'm standing here in the pocket line and I can come down next. And that's exactly what I was about.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get her.
Speaker 13: I don't play get her because I'm nigga. I know my child in my seat. I know my child is clean, and you don't smell. I'm gonna get her.
Speaker 6: I just talk to her. She says, she's right here in her cubiccause you got to call her right now. I said, okay, just chill out of a caller to get up. You don't know, is my leak license clean?
Speaker 14: The leak is.
Speaker 13: Always nice and clean and smelling nice. So I don't know what the hell you were talking about. I was like, not, my child, got the wrong child. You're about to get it.
Speaker 11: You don't even know.
Speaker 6: Oh man, Vanessa, you gotta tell me one more thing. But what's the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the last the one and only Steve Hart Rinding show.
Speaker 2: I did it, and I ain't taking it back. I did it?
Speaker 1: What what?
Speaker 6: What? What? What?
Speaker 2: What I did?
Speaker 1: Telling people about the baby put like that too much?
Speaker 11: Hey, hey, there's.
Speaker 2: Some little kids walking around here. That's really gaming. They look gaming.
Speaker 1: That is true. You need to get next that bad.
Speaker 8: The nephew is coming to Saint Louis, Missouri. Saint loul get ready to get ready. That is July seventh, eighth, the ninth. The nephew is coming to town. Skip to the lou I would be at the Helium Comedy Club July seven, eight nine, Saint Louis. Laying in the cut is Dothan, Alabama. July fifteenth, Dope Thun, Alabama. Tickets on sale or red now, and then after that I'm at the Camp after Side Conclave. When you can catch me on the twenty second, which is Saturday, well, I will be hosting the family outing on the Rippwalk.
Speaker 2: You don't want to miss the baby. Tickets on sale right now. Go to CAPA Conclave twenty twenty three dot com. That's CAPA Conclave twenty twenty three dot com. And guess what's almost soul out? Oh that nephew. Oh on the twenty third in Redondo Beach, California. We kidding there.
Speaker 8: We almost have got a few tickets left. I'm proud of y'all, LA and everybody around the way. Y'all must miss the Nephew, because I miss y'all too. But I looked at the tickets and said, oh my god, I think they love the Nephew.
Speaker 2: So few tickets left Redondo Beach, California, at Redondo Performing Arts Center. You is coming on Sunday night to twenty third. Take his own sale right now?
Speaker 1: All right, neph you coming up next. Strawberry Letter. The subject is you can yell and shout because I'm out. We'll get into that right after this. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve BARBFM dot com by clicking submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 2: It could be yours. Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it. Toya here it is strawberry letter.
Speaker 1: Thank you nephew. Subject you can yell and shout because I'm out, Dear Stephen Shirley, My husband is the most disrespectful cheater on the planet. He's messy with it. I cheated on him for four years when we first got married, and he never suspected a thing. But he wants the world to know he's cheating and will park his car in front of a restaurant when he's on a date. My friends don't even tell me when they see him out anymore. It wasn't until my eleven year old son came home and told me that his teacher had a picture of her and his daddy in her phone and showed it to him. I called his teacher and she asked why I was so worried about what my ex husband was doing. I let her know that I wasn't the ex, well, at least not yet. I told my husband I was leaving him, and he cried, yelled, and pitched a fit all night. I told him he could yell and shout because I'm out. I've been looking for apartments and I started being rude like him. I leave apartment booklets on the coffee table, and I took a chunk of money out of our savings to make him question what's going on. I don't answer any of his questions. When he asked if I'm really leaving him. I took his cell phone because I paid for it. I took his car because I pay for that too. His car is in my mom's garage, and he showed up over there yelling and screaming in front of her house. This man can dish it out, but he can't take it. He showed up at my job and my coworkers asked him to lead. He started all of his yelling and screaming at my job. We all laughed. I don't want a man that is disrespectful and then tries to be a cry baby. He's had our pastor come to the house to try to talk to me, and at this point, I've cheated. He's cheated, and it's time to let this marriage go. Should I file for divorce or stay and make him as miserable as possible?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: Okay? Why are you guys even married? I don't get it, and yes, to answer your question, please file for divorce immediately. Everyone just doesn't need to be married. And you guys sure don't. This is stupid and for what, I don't even understand what you're doing. How is this a marriage when all you guys do is cheat on each other and you started the cheating right from the beginning of your marriage. Now he's cheating, but you're mad because of the way he's cheating. Am I reading this letter correctly? He's open with it, whereas you were more discreet with your cheating because he didn't find out about it.
Speaker 10: Everyone knows that women are are better cheaters, so what Okay?
Speaker 1: The best thing you guys can do at this point is put yourselves out of your own misery. The cheating started with you, but you don't even say why. I mean, just because you wanted to cheat. It sounds like I think you cheated just to cheat, and you sound like it would be okay if your husband would just cheat respectfully. You called him a disrespectful cheater. All he was doing was just following your lead. Again, for whatever reason, you started the cheating. This letter is really stupid and now you want out because he's doing it to you disrespectfully.
Speaker 10: You're wrong and this one's this.
Speaker 1: You created this mess. I say, get out and just stay single because you don't understand how marriage works. Okay, you're not supposed to cheat eat and you did that the first years of your marriage for four years. Get out?
Speaker 10: Uh, Tommy, come on, this letter makes me mad.
Speaker 8: Oh this is stupid. I've never heard of a respectful cheating. I don't don't know what what what?
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: A respectful cheating? I'm I'm cheating over here, real good, so he don't know nothing. I'm respecting him? What that doll? This is stupid, lady. What are you talking about? You know who else? Mess it? This damn teacher? Miss it?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 2: You done brought the baby in there? What you showing the baby the picture? Fuk?
Speaker 6: What is that for? That was?
Speaker 1: That was?
Speaker 2: That was salty as well? Oh this is this whole relationship is toxic.
Speaker 11: It is and y'all need to get out.
Speaker 8: Y'all need to part ways instead of y'all arguing at somebody house out and hid the cars and you dine took his cell phone. Man, stop, get this man his give him a phone, Let him have that little piece of communication. I don't know nothing. I don't know what you're gonna do about this car. What y'all need to just everybody need to be packing up and moving out. That's what everybody need to be packing up and moving out. Let's get our stuff together and roll out, because it's not working. Respectfully. Cheating how I respected you when I cheated on you?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Now you just out here, all out here in the open, cheating on me and everybody seeing this. Now you're not gonna do it respectfully, then I that we have an issue. If we're not gonna you know, you're gonna respect me when you cheat on me. It's what you need to be doing, okay, all right, So if you're gonna cheat, then you need.
Speaker 8: To drive somewhere, crawl up in the garage, and y'all do y'all thing behind closed doors. I know you ain't at no restaurant with nobody that is disrespectfully cheating, and that right there is not gonna work. You're gonna respect me when you cheat on me, and I mean, put some respect on this cheap okay with her, on this cheat, and then I'll be fine with you. I'm comfortable with that. If you and Glinda is gonna do what y'all doing, that's fine as long as only me you. I don't really need to know what you and Glinda are doing, but the fact that I know now you're not respecting me. Hello though, Yeah you know, I'm sorry. I graduated eighty five. I know a bunch of Glenna.
Speaker 6: Junior.
Speaker 2: What you got.
Speaker 10: We can start off here and then finish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll tell you right now.
Speaker 11: Since we talk about cheating, there's some rules if we're gonna be cheating, let's just understand what the rules are. First of all, if you gonna cheat, you gonna need money. First, I'm gonna ask to that. You're gonna have to have that to cheat. Okay, you can't have nobody else paying your bills and you try to cheat. Now that don't work well because they even repossess your car. Now you can't get to your cheating. Now you can't even.
Speaker 2: Get over that. Okay, Now they took your phone. Now you can't call.
Speaker 3: You can't do it. You need money to cheat.
Speaker 11: What I see.
Speaker 1: We'll have part two of your response coming up a twenty three minutes after the hour today, Strawberry letter subject. You can yell and shout because I'm out. We'll get back into it right after this. You're listening morning show. All right, it's time to recap the Strawberry letter and get to part two of Junior's response. The subject is you can yell and shout because I'm out. This wife wrote this strawberry letter, and she's mad because her husband is cheating on her. But he's doing it very disrespectfully. He's all out in the open with it. You know, people know that he's cheating, and she cheated at the beginning of their marriage. The wife did who wrote the letter, but she obviously did it respectfully where he didn't know she was cheating. So the problem is obviously not that he's cheating, but that he's so disrespectful with it, you know. The little boy. That's how when she really got mad. Her son saw a picture of his teacher and her dad and his dad, so he was upset about that. He showed it to the mom and she was like, Uh, we're getting a divorce because you don't know how to cheat. You're too disrespectful what you're cheating. So, I mean she wants she's asking us should she file for a divorce or stay with him and make him as miserable as possible. Uh, this letter is crazy. It's really dumb and uh, junior.
Speaker 10: We want to hear from you now what you got on this You can yell and shout because I'm out.
Speaker 11: All we talk about is cheating. It's just rules to cheating. You have to make your own money to cheat.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 11: The reason why I understand this, Tommy, is because I've had a woman pay myself on bill and I was cheating and got my phone snatched. I understand it hard to cheat. Three email, hard to cheat three email hard to cheat three email because you gotta wait for them to get the message and message you back. It's easier when she took the phone. I'm email at cheating Now I'm e mailing what time are you gonna come by and pick me up?
Speaker 6: See?
Speaker 11: I'm doing too much now. It's much work. You need at least. This is what I've discovered. You need at least seventy kre year the cheek. If you ain't making that, quichy, don't cough. Hotel rooms costs, dinners, cost dates, costs. You're gonna have to have seventy kre year to cheat. If you have fifty five thousand dollars, don't even do it. It's not even worth it because you can't go. You can't afford it, cause I'm telling you, I'm telling.
Speaker 2: You you need you need a cheating your account.
Speaker 3: You gotta have account.
Speaker 11: But you gotta make at least seventy kre years cause let me tell you why what everybody don't want to eat that cheese every time we go out there ain't gonna last long. Two for twenty don't last long. Somebody gonna want a Houston's a Papado's a mainstrows a no boat. They're gonna start walking more. Throw you into something. I'm trying to tell you, gotta have seventy care of your dog. Why is you out here with forty five thousand.
Speaker 2: A year of cheating?
Speaker 1: You have no business.
Speaker 11: You should be go faithful man, gotta be faith forty five thousand.
Speaker 2: No, you ain't making enough.
Speaker 11: Cheat dog playing now least seventy k. I put the number out because when I'm making forty five telling Joe dog forty five year dog trying to cheat, put myself in some situations. Couldn't pay the wrint? What couldn't pay the wrint?
Speaker 2: I'm cheating. That's back, that's back when you had a flip phone, right, dog, do you understand.
Speaker 11: The flip phone time, all these bills I got, and I got forty five can't here telling Joe I can't afford it.
Speaker 1: I can't afford it. So so Junior, let me ask you this, is there a way too? She's mad because he was such a disrespectful cheater? Is there a way too respectfully? Cheat?
Speaker 11: Absolutely respectfully?
Speaker 6: Cheat?
Speaker 11: Yeah, just don't let him find out. That's what's right there. That's how you now, if you know, my cheat not hit. When I got caught and she snatched that phone. When I tried to make a phone call and that lady came on there that your service has been disconnected. It's not fun.
Speaker 1: I've been that.
Speaker 11: Making forty five years trying to cheat. Can't afford it, but I can lose my apartment.
Speaker 2: Trying to cheat from a land Now you're on a land line.
Speaker 11: I'm showing up at five thirty nine. I'm twelve dollars short, trying to cheat.
Speaker 2: That's all I find out.
Speaker 11: If she snapted your car and your phone.
Speaker 1: If you want to.
Speaker 11: Cheat through email, I tried it. Because you gotta wait for a message to come back.
Speaker 3: Shirt call, you.
Speaker 11: Gotta wait for a message to come back. So I see the email. What time are you coming to pick me up?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: I gotta wait, sin Yeah, Now I gotta wait.
Speaker 2: I gotta hope. I gotta hope.
Speaker 11: She gotta checking her email.
Speaker 2: Everybody don't check them daily now, they don't do that. They don't last two years.
Speaker 11: Tell me I didn't get a message back till Friday. I can't even go out now.
Speaker 2: You need to set your butt down somewhere seventy k of years.
Speaker 11: What you need to cheat if you ain't making that, just be faithful.
Speaker 1: To be faith But she has some nerve though she cheated on him for four years in the beginning of their marriage, and her claim the famous that he did know anything about it. Now that she knows he's cheating, she's mad because he's out with it. This is just the dumbest, craziest letter ever, really, because she's mad at the disrespect and the sloppiness of it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Nothing, he's cheating, right, right, nothing, nothing, he's cheating. The audacity that he's taking pictures and.
Speaker 2: If you're cheating, being disrespectful point ye.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't need to be married. They don't need to be married.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm I'm worried about the boy, that's what I'm worried about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the baby, and you have a son. This is so so very crazy. He's all up at the job. I mean, they've got the boy with the teacher. Yeah, this is just too too much, too much.
Speaker 11: And she took your car hard to cheat them. Two things you need to cheat and a cell.
Speaker 2: Phone bus with your son trying to go see the lady because Jill ain't got no cop.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell mama, Jenny, I don't care.
Speaker 2: Y'all. Y'all both at the bus stop trying to catch a ride.
Speaker 1: All right, hit us up on Instagram. Thank you, guys. That Steve Harvey f m to comment on today's Strawberry Letter. You can also check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on the Free I said free, iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 10: Now coming up next to this, Junior and Sports Talk. Right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening Harvey Morning Show. All right, it is time now for Junior and Sports Talk.
Speaker 11: No no, because I got a question for the nephew. Because I'm really still upset by Strawberry left time.
Speaker 2: I don't know why we gotta keep telling her that ain't no sports right now? We in a drought, were in a drought right now.
Speaker 11: NBA draft was just the other day. Okay, that's all we got, y'all be women, y'all. I'm seven five, went number one. Okay, we'll forget that. Got that out of the way. Back to this cheating Tommy. When you was cheating Tommy like that we were cheating though, did he say he cheated?
Speaker 2: No on the wall that's going in college.
Speaker 11: When we were just out here, when women were a filling time, I was wild ahead. Okay, how you had to cheat in college versus how you had to cheat? Man, Come on, now, when you were cheating in college, timing, how you had to get across campus.
Speaker 2: You had to get across that campus, got across the yard. But now you got that you got to know what you're doing. But now, but now I do have a pager, though, I do have a page. So that's that was like a nice little communication thing. Next tail I did have that. Uh, you can't have two people on the same side of the yard, and if you're gonna get if, you're gonna have to have them on opposite ends. Okay, so over here on the north side of the yard, you got to eat over there. Don't come old to the south side eating at another uh cafeteria over there. You're gonna get yourself into something. Okay, Now I already got one of them, they id, so I can swipe it to get something to eat. Come on, they took that. I d to the other side. I was stupid. I was so stupid. Who I ran? And I ran it?
Speaker 9: Go ahead and call it when I speak on that, because when I was in college, everything happened. I busted my boyfriend at another girl's dorm. But I was driving his car. See he played football. I'll drive up and my girls in the car rest in peace swape.
Speaker 2: You know a Tom, I bet a ride. I's a ride or die right there, boy, she was a ride of die.
Speaker 1: She pulled down her glasses and say say, man, that's your boy.
Speaker 9: Kissing on the cart to listen. I was devastated, Junior and Tom Shirley.
Speaker 1: I couldn't believe it. She's like, you want to do something. I was like, no, no, no, playing cool, playing cool. The next day, walked across the yard with this girl. They going to the student center. They're going to the left to eat, and all my friends turned around and said, you know it's over right, Yeah, all you're done.
Speaker 4: I'm so shame.
Speaker 3: Call it.
Speaker 11: I got busted.
Speaker 6: I got you.
Speaker 11: I got busted same way kissing a girl in my car and let the girl walk up on me. See me kissing this girl. I don't know the way to die. Act like I didn't even know. I excuse me.
Speaker 1: You have a wrong call, y'all.
Speaker 8: If y'all get y'all butt out there on two ninety and kissing, y'all don't need to be kissing on the y'all.
Speaker 1: That's what you did back in the day.
Speaker 7: Dude.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, Junior.
Speaker 6: I think.
Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, a lady says she's ready to love Tommy, but she's not ready to comb her hair or or or wear any makeup.
Speaker 10: We'll get into that talk about that right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening morning show, all right. So Jacqueline in Florida says, I'm thirty eight, I'm single, I'm ready to love. I don't want to be on TV because I don't have the look for a dating show and I haven't had sex in four years. I feel like the contestants on the show have to look a certain way, and you don't pick regular looking people. I work out a lot, so I barely comb my hair and the only makeup I wear is chapstick. I tried dating online, but my profile picture is from ten years ago. Here's a question from Jacqueline. Is there a man that will accept me as I am? Or do I have to glam it up every day? No, that's what she wants to know.
Speaker 8: You don't have to glam it up. I think there's a man that accepts you the way you are. I mean, because every man wants a woman that's gonna, you know, have a great appearance. But you know, if you're working out on a daily basis, and you know, of course you're not gonna be done up the whole time. But a man does want you to put on your best sometime now when you're trying to get this man for the first time.
Speaker 2: I think we kind of want to see your best, don't.
Speaker 1: You think, Because men are visuals. Men are visual, very visual.
Speaker 2: Ye, So we want we want to see you.
Speaker 8: We want to see the stunning you that we know you are, you know, behind closed doors when you got to this is not my wife got he all over head. I love it to depth, though, but you know, I know what my wife looked like when we walk out and we holding hands together.
Speaker 2: She's banging to me baby. So you know, but you gotta put you know, put on your best at least when we're talking about meeting the man for the first had come on.
Speaker 8: Now, okay, you got you can't show up and you can't beat and just left the gym and now you're trying to find somebody.
Speaker 2: Now I'm gonna tell.
Speaker 1: You, wait a minute.
Speaker 10: You him to comb your hair.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you gonna have you keep that gym. Look, you gonna be by yourself. Yeah hair, keep that hair in a ponytail. And see what happened.
Speaker 1: You can't can't.
Speaker 2: You can't be Lulu Lemon every time I see you.
Speaker 11: We gotta know what I'm getting.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean that means she has a great body. You know she wrotes YadA YadA, YadA, yah. She works out every day.
Speaker 11: But you put your hair, comb your hair and your hair, yeah, the body hair, your hair napping?
Speaker 6: What is that?
Speaker 10: Well, I mean, just comb your hair.
Speaker 9: You gotta get a protective hairstyle because she likes to work out, so something she can rock?
Speaker 2: So what is that call it?
Speaker 8: What is that you can rock? When when you're working out there. I've seen ladies that that workout every single day.
Speaker 9: So depends on her hair. Lincoln, she may get braids, braid, where shortcut, a shortcut like I'm doing with my hair. I'm wearing a wet curly look right now because it's so hot, So you can do that, or you can do a ponytail. There are many styles she can Obviously professional style is I'm not that, But there are styles that they can come up with that you know, can protect your hair while you're working.
Speaker 2: What about a weed a week.
Speaker 11: Confused?
Speaker 1: I mean they've done what.
Speaker 2: Everybody was like, what.
Speaker 1: But she could wear a wig, a weave, whatever, you know she needs to do to protect her hair and to enanhance her appearance.
Speaker 10: I mean, you know, you want to put your best foot forward when you're when you're.
Speaker 1: Trying to meet someone. I mean, yeah, they'll like you for who you are, but you know again, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Go back to what she's said about the TV shovel. I didn't understand that. She sounds like, oh yeah, she said she don't pick ordinary people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she said she doesn't want to be on TV because she doesn't have a look for a dating show. She says that she's tried dating online, but her profile pictures from ten years ago. And she said that she feels like the contestants on the show have to look a certain way and you don't pick regular looking people, and.
Speaker 2: You do, we do pick regular looking people. What what is irregular? What does that look like? I don't understand.
Speaker 9: I think what she's trying to say is the glam look. The women on the show are beautiful, Ready to love he contestants. But you want to step it up a little bit when you're on TV.
Speaker 2: You want to up.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but they're regular. They're regular people though.
Speaker 1: And the people on TV, you see them glammed up, you know, when they do their testimonials.
Speaker 10: You see them without makeup.
Speaker 1: When they're out doing an activity, their hair is up, they might have a hat on or something like that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you see them all different ways. Yes, Tommy, and this is a great time for this.
Speaker 2: July seventh will be starting a brand new seats and Ready to Love Dallas. You don't want to miss that on the Own Network Friday Night, hosted by July seven.
Speaker 11: I just a little shameless plug we can't wait.
Speaker 1: Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Right after this, you're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. Listen up Steve Harvey Nation. The legendary funk group Cool and the Gang returns to the stage at Westgate Las Vegas Resort and Casino with their residency, and you could win a trip for two to see them perform, including round trip coach airfear a two night hotel stay. The Westgate Las Vegas Resort and Casino, with its newly designed rooms, is the home of legendary Vegas fun. Enter now and get rules for a trip to Vegas to see Cool and the Gang at Steve Harvey FM dot com. That Steve Harvey FM dot com. It is sponsored by Westgate Resorts. Well what we outside, Baby Vegas is back.
Speaker 9: We was slinging, Yes, cooling the Gang Ladies' night Summer Moon Ladies Celebration celebration.
Speaker 2: Yes they had the best curls man, all of them. JT J T J T was the throne within it.
Speaker 6: Boy.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is this is gonna be a great show too. Steve Harvey FM dot com. It is sponsored by Westgate Resorts. If you're looking for fun in the summertime, being outside.
Speaker 6: This is it.
Speaker 2: This is a show for you. It really really. If you still have a curl you should not be missing this show. You should be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you see those curls, don't you. All right, we'll have more of the Sea Harvey Morning Show coming up in thirty three minutes after the hour, we will play around it. Would you rather right after this? You're listening Hardy Morning Show? It is time now, guys for a round of would you rather? Would you rather not be able to speak during sex? Or would you rather not be able to use your hands during sex?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I need my hand. I ain't got to say it. Damn I need my hands to.
Speaker 1: Have those hands.
Speaker 11: What's the point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're going to get to where we need to be without these hands. It is all day.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's enough, thank you. And for the record, that is not a sexy sound like you're in pain.
Speaker 10: That's what I'm making.
Speaker 2: Would you rather?
Speaker 10: Would you rather sleep in a haunted hotel room?
Speaker 1: Or would you rather sleep in a really nasty, filthy hotel room.
Speaker 11: I can't be in that filthy hotel.
Speaker 10: But then we do that in Chicago that was haunted. Remember when we went to the Chicago hotel checked right on that you're not.
Speaker 1: And then I would go sit there.
Speaker 2: And then we were somewhere. We was down south and they had some slaves on the wall, remember that on a pittore. Oh yeah, and I thought them slaves was talking. I couldn't sleep that back. I could feel it. I just feel like we do it. I'm hollering. And I thought I thought were still steal away. I was trying to steal away.
Speaker 11: I was in Savannah, George. It's called the Mansion. Been you been there, that little boutique hotel. Yes, and dog, that place is haunted. I'm actually looking at the top ten scarious places on Earth, and I see the hotel I'm staying. And then the picture shifted. I think that night I set up the night doing a pleasure.
Speaker 2: I'm still I'm still staying in the haunted house. I'm not standing stay in the house. Oh yes, yes, okay, whoop of goos ass. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Would you.
Speaker 1: Would you rather have a pet tarantula or would you rather have a pet python?
Speaker 10: Which was spike or.
Speaker 2: Thing in the world of me? But a snake though, I'm gonna have that snake. But he ain't he he really let me. You're gonna do with this. I'm gonna be the worst owner because he ain't never getting out of his aquarium.
Speaker 1: I got a bug.
Speaker 11: I'm not what I'm not going to be as a news story snake kills owner.
Speaker 4: Tell him Jr.
Speaker 2: Already know my y'.
Speaker 1: Yes, but he's not scarier than a snake.
Speaker 2: He furry.
Speaker 8: Yes, he is a python. Yes you look look at it this way. I'm raising some boots.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 1: All right, that's today's rounded. Would you rather coming up next? It is our last breakup the day and we'll close out the show right after this. You're listening Morning Show. All right, guys, Here we are our last break of the day. It was a good Monday, and we have to remind everybody that you can always catch up with the Steve Harvey Morning Show on demand on the free iHeartRadio app. Get all your favorite segments, the whole show, everything, everything, and Carl, you have a shout out. Well, let me just shout out to my family.
Speaker 2: You guys.
Speaker 9: This past weekend was our family reunion we had here in Houston.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh no, not my husband's side. It was my mother's family. So nipples family reunion.
Speaker 2: You know how many people?
Speaker 11: It was quite a was a a.
Speaker 1: Lot of people.
Speaker 9: We had a bowling party. They do that in memory of my mom. My mom was an avid bowler, so they have an annual bowling party.
Speaker 6: So we did that.
Speaker 1: Then we had, you know, black people gotta have a theme. We had the all white party.
Speaker 8: Oh god, I'm a white artis you know we got to do We were getting I called it. Did y'all have that shake with that tree on it? You gotta have that shake with that tree, you know what.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad you asked. Can I go get it?
Speaker 6: Wait?
Speaker 1: I want to hold on.
Speaker 11: Yeah, man, that is important.
Speaker 2: You have to have that dog it.
Speaker 8: And everybody name can tell you something. Mess around and miss a name on that tree. Mess around and forget to put a name on that tree. One year we forgot to put with you got to put ain't Lowi's name on them.
Speaker 2: Lord.
Speaker 1: Okay, so did you talk amongst yourself?
Speaker 11: Yes we did, we did.
Speaker 7: Let me see.
Speaker 10: Nicole twenty twenty three family reunion. All right back to together, end together game like the color.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I want to give a shout out to my cousin Kendra and my cousin d and Morgan because they worked really really hard putting the family reunion together. You know how we do now?
Speaker 2: How much was to do? How much was to do?
Speaker 1: Man, it was a lot, like her.
Speaker 14: Family over three hundred, that's a lot. Yeah, we did a lot though, had a good time with them.
Speaker 2: Now what is they doing with the three hundre?
Speaker 11: Know, you know the questions coming up, that's coming up, that's coming up.
Speaker 2: So I got enough barbecue.
Speaker 8: If I'm giving three hundred dollars, they better not run out of no barbecue.
Speaker 1: I tell you, I'll post some of the pictures from the Phillery reunion. You know, that's what we do in the summer.
Speaker 9: So you could go to my Instagram hit me up on the ground at lips by Carlos So shout out to my family.
Speaker 1: Faily reunion. I know this is a season for everybody. Yeah, back outside.
Speaker 8: One year, one year we had one and it was out in the country at one of my uncle's house. He had a lot of land, right.
Speaker 11: Uh do you know?
Speaker 2: Do you know he had two porter potties out there. He wouldn't let us go in the house.
Speaker 11: I wouldn't that thing turned that all that went bad why are we like this when with.
Speaker 8: Porter potties and had him out there on the property and y'all, I don't want all the people going in and out of my house like this is myself?
Speaker 2: You serious?
Speaker 1: Well, well you know I would not have drank anything that whole day, so I wouldn't have to use it.
Speaker 11: What I can do, y'all have huge families. When you'll have family is y'all, family is huge.
Speaker 2: You're gonna you're gonna be over one hundred because theyre gonna.
Speaker 11: Bring some friends.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was a lot.
Speaker 11: Yeah, we have my family in Brentam. In Brentham, Texas. Spates is down there, all the Spates, Spates, I met Spates. Everybody last name is Spates out there and Bluebell bring out the ice cream every year for the family. Here. Man, I'm telling you, we set out there whole night. But my family thought I got a cousin. I promise you every year, keep meeting me again.
Speaker 1: Every year I meet you. Yeah, I got call.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Calvin Spates meet him every year.
Speaker 10: See this summer, we haven't had a minute, had one in a while a while.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. Everybody back outside, now, do you have the relatives. Now we have the groups, the cluster of people that hang together. So now you got the gossiping crew.
Speaker 2: You got the look at the boogie group.
Speaker 8: She don't have and this will normally have when somebody show up that that that you don't know, they get that. You know that's Lina's son.
Speaker 6: That's the.
Speaker 2: Talking when you when you're talking through your teeth, you know, that's line of Lina got about er and ain't nothing.
Speaker 1: You do this and then you scooed over so you can't hear what they're saying.
Speaker 8: And if you're young, and if you're young, that's when your grandparents que looking up in my mind while I'm talking.
Speaker 1: Because you're right there, right there, because you want to hear what the grown people are talking about.
Speaker 11: I think you saw this called they got the table. Well all the eldest city that they all sit together, all of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they can't go over there. And you give the prizes out to the oldest person. Yeah, the one who traveled to travel the farthest. Yeah, all of that, all that and then ready to get to some state.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you get to fix the eldest play first because the kids jump up and then their hands have to set your butt down.
Speaker 1: Let the eldest one year. My mom just knew she was gonna get the prize because she was the eldest one. She knew she was gonna get it. She was all happy and everything, and so come to find out she wasn't. It was one of my uncle's wives, was my mother. Man, she ain't even loved us.
Speaker 2: How she get it?
Speaker 1: She ain't even blooded. She married into the outlaw. Call the outlaw.
Speaker 8: Yeah, with all I said, reach out to a family member, tell him your love them right. Yes, And in the words of my uncle, talked to God, we'd love to hear from you. We catch out tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 1: For all Steve Harvey contests, no purchase necessary, voidware prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated.
Speaker 10: For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com.
Speaker 1: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show