Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour. In entertainment news, I'll say it isn't so. Actor Blair Underwood got married, get married in the Dominican Republican.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy for him.
Speaker 3: We can't tell.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy.
Speaker 1: Beyonce's backup dancer prevents her mouth wardrobe malfunction. And NBA stars Zion Williams's ex gets his name tattooed. Guess where on her face?
Speaker 2: On her face?
Speaker 1: Yes, we'll talk about all of this at the top of the hour. I'm gonna get myself together because right now it is time to ask the ready to love Officer Riddelow and Junior Joe and Chesapeake writes, I work in an office full of women, and there's days that I can't take the gossip, the pettiness. I ignore it usually, But one of the girls is messing with my friend and she was saying how terrible he was in bed. Should I tell him about it as a friend?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Now you being petty too, Stay out the mess. All that little shatter back and pull at the office, Stay out of it.
Speaker 4: And why is your boy messing with your girl at the job? Anyway?
Speaker 3: That's well, just need to heal out there, stay out there, mess keep it moving, keep it moving.
Speaker 4: It ain't got nothing to do with you. Jun.
Speaker 5: You what you think, Well, I think it's good trash talk, That's what I think. I think it's good trash talk. So your boy say something that ain't when Cheryl said, see, Cheryl says, he.
Speaker 4: Ain't doing your job at the bedroom.
Speaker 3: Dot.
Speaker 4: We all know about this about your man.
Speaker 2: I'm not petty.
Speaker 4: A little bit.
Speaker 5: To be petty, yeah, but no, I wouldn't man, stay out there, man, It ain't got nothing to do with you. Man, I ain't got nothing to do with you. Why is you even worried about that?
Speaker 1: And he's talking about he's mad at them for being petty and messy and look at him.
Speaker 2: Yeah all right, yeah. Moving on to Missy and irving.
Speaker 1: Missy says, I'm datting a guy that lives with his mother and he expects me to come over and get to know his mother. We're both twenty nine years old, so I've overlooked the fact that he lives at home. But do I have to have a relationship with his mama? Is this a red flag?
Speaker 3: The red flag is that he lived with his mama at twenty nine.
Speaker 4: That's the red flag. You don't see this?
Speaker 3: Oh why do ladies see these flags and keep right on coming through? As soon as they just keep right less? You already see the flag. And when y'all see the flag, you got to ask somebody is this a plague?
Speaker 4: Yes, it's a plag you know.
Speaker 2: If you have to ask, you already know, right, go to flag? Yeah right? But I mean, guys, though, is this a good thing?
Speaker 1: When you want your girl to meet your mom? Isn't that supposed to be a good thing?
Speaker 3: Or have to because she in the next room, she stayed there, she stayed seeing there, cooking, cooking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, got no choice.
Speaker 4: I asked him, when is he moving? When is he moving?
Speaker 2: That's the red flag?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: Miss seeing the branded Brandon?
Speaker 5: Are you here?
Speaker 2: Let me see who she is?
Speaker 4: See that right there?
Speaker 3: Can't do that? Ty nine?
Speaker 2: When did you guys move out? When did you guys move out at the house on.
Speaker 4: Your So I want to pray of you?
Speaker 2: Yeah pretty much?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I mean I went by home after college, but but I went on the road after that.
Speaker 2: I was gone, okay, all right, yeah, sure.
Speaker 5: You can't have that, that's all you hear?
Speaker 2: Bring me some pack of tois trying to kiss.
Speaker 5: You're trying to kiss a girl in your mama house.
Speaker 2: Brab me some pack of tis not now, Mama?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Moving on to Roquel. I think we got it, Junior.
Speaker 1: Moving on to Raquel in Orlando, Raquel says, my man lives with his brother, and his brother flirts with me all the time. I'm not comfortable staying there when my man is gone because I'm attracted to his brother too. Should I ignore my feelings or leave my man and check out his brother?
Speaker 2: Wow? Wow wow?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, if you ask him, you about to do it. You're about to do it because you're already visualizing. You don close your eyes and thought about this man brother, So it's about to go down. You go do it, but you shouldn't do it, but you're gonna do it. I know where yet when you ain't supposed to do something, but you're finnah do it, you're about to do it.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: I do like the fact that she's attracted.
Speaker 1: She admits that she is attracted to the brother and she doesn't want to be with him by herself alone.
Speaker 4: I do like that because she knows she's gonna do something.
Speaker 3: Uh huh, yeah, you know, you know when you're finna do something? And why is early people living with each other look like that? Yeah, but you probably need to get their own house.
Speaker 5: That Chris Chris previous a paper time.
Speaker 2: Too much, Junior is too much? Too much?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Last one, guys, this was miss Cheyenne and Henderson. Cheyenne says, I've been married for six years and my husband never wants to travel with me, but he's going on a family vacation with his parents and his sister. I can't go because I just started a new job and can't get time off. He said, they can't change the dates, and I shouldn't be upset. Am I wrong for being angry?
Speaker 2: He don't want you to go exactly. This man don't want you.
Speaker 3: That's something about you. He don't want you around his family. He don't want you there. But you got to figure out what it is about you that he don't like. But he don't you know what, His mama don't like you.
Speaker 2: But that's besides.
Speaker 1: But he's still got going vacation with her by by himself though.
Speaker 2: That's the thing.
Speaker 4: He don't like her.
Speaker 3: Evil Okay, it's somebody he don't like you don't.
Speaker 4: He's so glad she got that new damn job.
Speaker 2: He's so happy. Now we can go. Family, We can go.
Speaker 5: Now, got everybody together. Yeah, yeah, he really don't like you. They going on vacation, that's at least seven days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you need to re evaluate your marriage here.
Speaker 4: This man is a.
Speaker 2: Definite red flag and trouble.
Speaker 3: Going on the Virgin cruises. That's a virgin cruise. That's sounds like one of the virgin.
Speaker 2: This is really bad though, And no, you're not wrong for being angry. You're not. You should be upset. I think she should be upset about this. Yeah, she should be very upset. Doesn't want to go on vacation with you and you that's crazy.
Speaker 1: But he'll go with his whole family, mom and dad's parents, and he won't go with you.
Speaker 2: Wow, saying Tommy, he was.
Speaker 4: They don't like you. Why you can't figure this out? Once again? Flame, you don't see.
Speaker 1: Their marriage is in trouble.
Speaker 2: It is. Yeah, not a good thing right here.
Speaker 5: So he promenade Dick just just having him some dacorac without you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and nothing wrong.
Speaker 3: That's the that's the casino, Dick, you know that.
Speaker 1: But but the Hawaiian shirt opened its blowing.
Speaker 2: Two chains on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's at work mad.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's not cool, not at all.
Speaker 5: He called me every morning on your way to Word.
Speaker 4: We just docked in the Bahamas. Bring you up.
Speaker 1: Thanks, guys, coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news for you.
Speaker 2: Right after this Red me One, the magnus quitter will be right. You're listening Hard Morning Show