Speaker 1: On the phone.
Speaker 2: Today, we have Zach from Olympia who has never played.
Speaker 1: Win Brooks Bucks before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in fact, doesn't know anything about the game.
Speaker 1: Why did you call him? He called in by accident.
Speaker 2: We love you too. Now that he's here, he says, you know what, I think I could possibly beat her. Okay, so he's gonna give it his best shot. We actually had to explain what the game was before he even came on. But Zach, welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Zach. Yeah, you do you know the show at all?
Speaker 2: I listened to the show.
Speaker 1: I just I wasn't sure what I was calling about. I just heard the like I wasn't sure who you were.
Speaker 2: But I swear, I mean, we didn't do this every single day. So that you saying you listened to the show, I'm not one hundred percent, Zach. We appreciate you being here. We're sending Brook out of the studio for this and while that happens, here's how the game works. Thirty seconds for you to answer as many questions as you can. If you don't know when, you could say past. But you have to beat brook out right to win. Are you ready?
Speaker 1: I'm ready.
Speaker 2: Speed is the name of the game here, good luck. Yeah, your time starts now. In what year of the nineties did Aerosmith become the first major band to let fans download a free new song from the internet ninety eight. What animal is considered to be the national bird of America?
Speaker 1: Eagle?
Speaker 2: What comes after million, billion and trillion In the US, they're called a principle. What are they called in the UK? Averaging four thousand hours of sunshine per year? What Arizona city is considered the sunniest place in the world.
Speaker 1: Phoenix, Tucson or Yuma, Phoenix.
Speaker 2: Well done, Zach for that first try. Good work there. Brook's gonna come back into the studio. And I see on my screener here Zach works security at construction sites.
Speaker 1: Oh do you ever cat call the construction workers just to know? No, I'm usually there even the playing field.
Speaker 2: Well, we have the security guy, the construction guy. We just need to get a Native American.
Speaker 1: Chief in there and a biker guy, and then soon you're gonna have the whole village team. Cool, the village team.
Speaker 2: For copyrights, we can't call them what the original band name.
Speaker 1: We might as well just call them the town people. Yeah, the town I don't think we can say it, Josh, okay, well, townspeople, that's fine. The village people.
Speaker 2: Uh so oh, no, you just got sky because your turn.
Speaker 1: You're ready, Yeah, your time starts now.
Speaker 2: In what year of the nineties did Aerosmith become the first major band to let fans download a free new song from the.
Speaker 1: Internet nineteen ninety six.
Speaker 2: What animal is considered to be the national bird of America the bald eagle? What comes after million, billion, and trillion?
Speaker 1: But Jillian? In the US, they're called a principle. But what are they called in the UK?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Superintendent, I don't know who ouch?
Speaker 2: Averaging four thousand hours of sunshine per year. What Arizona city is considered the sunniest place in the world. Phoenix, Tucson or Yuma.
Speaker 1: Ooh, I'm gonna go Yuma.
Speaker 2: Ooh. We're gonna see if any of that was right when we go over to the scoreboard and check it with Jose.
Speaker 1: Cheap bas cheap bee, oh baby, question boos chiev OUs zach for their first time.
Speaker 2: You did okay, you got one, oh, okay, all right, okay, acceptable and Brook you did get the same amount of questions.
Speaker 1: In and you got to barely that barely close game, Jason, call back and play again sometime.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's get these answers in for everybody real quick. In the nineties, Aerosmith became the first major band to let fans download a free new song from the Internet. In nineteen ninety four. On this day, the song was head Firstane. The animal that's the national bird of America is the bald eagle.
Speaker 1: Did we give that one to Zach? Yeah, we did.
Speaker 2: We gave you credit for eagle on that one, Zach. After million, billion and trillion, next is quadrillion.
Speaker 1: But jillion would be so much cooler.
Speaker 2: In the US, they're called the principal. In the UK, they're called head teacher or.
Speaker 1: Headmaster, like head mistress.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Averaging four thousand hours of sunshine per year. The Arizona city with that's the sunniest place in the world is Yuma, Arizona.
Speaker 1: Cool now, Zach.
Speaker 2: We can't give you any money here, but what we can do just for playing is sends you a fifty dollars gift card to sugar Plum. Sugarplum is a locally founded, woman owned business that is a natural.
Speaker 1: Way to be hair free.
Speaker 2: You can book your appointment today at sugarplum dot com.
Speaker 1: Yeah sounds fun. Yeah, all right, there you go get your plum sugar. How was your How would you rate your first time?
Speaker 2: Not too bad that it would be a lot, I mean more difficult at least, even though I only got one. Yeah, it's an interesting thing to say after you only get one, Zach, But I it was pretty easy.
Speaker 1: But I lost.
Speaker 2: I was expecting a negative score. You'll do better next time, Bro, Thanks so much for playing dude. We'll be back to the Windbrooks block the same time tomorrow brook and Jeffrey in the morning.