Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time.
Speaker 3: Y'all don't know y'all all at all, So.
Speaker 4: Don't given the.
Speaker 1: Black busy.
Speaker 5: Listening to.
Speaker 2: Show.
Speaker 4: I don't joy, Yah, yeah, Joy.
Speaker 1: Have you got to do that?
Speaker 5: Turn? Love you? You gotta turn.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 3: Got to turn the mouth.
Speaker 6: Turn You probably got to turn the mouth turn out, turn the water the water jump.
Speaker 2: Come come on you think, uh huh, I sure will.
Speaker 7: Good morning everybody. You are listening to the voice, Come on, dig me now one and on it. Steve Harvey got a radio show.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 7: I want to share something with you that I had to come to the realization one time, and even in the reinvention of myself right now, I've had to come to that and I want to share it with you today.
Speaker 8: Give it to you.
Speaker 7: I want to tell you about something that a lot of people do in their life and I want you to be aware of it. Here it is, don't get stuck on yourself. You could be wrong.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 8: I said, don't get stuck on yourself. You could be wrong.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 8: The reason I'm saying this is because people have a tendency to.
Speaker 7: Once they make a decision about something, or once they decide to go a certain path. They go against all everything, anything anybody says, anything anybody might do, any other ruling they may come across. They shun advice, They don't listen to counsel. They just I made the decision. I'm gonna do it anyway. Don't get stuck on yourself. You could be wrong, you know. Now here's a sure fire way to tell if you're wrong. If you don't see any movement in the direction you've chosen, if you don't see anything going right in that decis if you feel as though you're in a rut, if the wall you're climbing seems so insurmountable that you ain't even moving an inch, and every time you turn around you keep getting knocked by down, knocked back down. Don't get stuck on yourself. You know you could be wrong, you know. See, that's why it's important for people to always be open to the reinvention of yourself. You know, you cannot be afraid to reinvent yourself. In other words, you can't be afraid to change. Change is necessary when it comes to growth. There is no growth without change. The more you know, the older you look, that is no growth without change. If you're heading in a direction, it ain't nothing going right in your life.
Speaker 8: Could it be the wrong direction.
Speaker 7: If you're climbing and you're making no headway, could it be the wrong direction? Could you have possibly made the wrong choice. Don't get stuck on yourself cause you done made the wrong stuff. It's okay to forgive yourself. It's okay to let yourself off the hook. It's even smarter sometimes to admit that you were wrong. You ever met somebody ain't ever wrong. Have you ever met somebody you talk to? They ain't ever wrong about nothing. Man, They just it's they way or the highway. It's this is my way, this is the I know people like that, stuck on them power trips and all like that.
Speaker 2: You know what I had to learn how to do.
Speaker 8: I had to learn how to let them go.
Speaker 2: On them power trips.
Speaker 1: But listen to this.
Speaker 7: Though you're not taking me on that trip. Though you going on that trip by yourself, I'm going in the right direction. I've decided to stop the way. Okay, listen to this person.
Speaker 2: This person, I.
Speaker 8: Decided to stop doing business the way I was doing business.
Speaker 7: I decided to stop to allow business being done around me, the way business was being done around me. You know, the best decision I made was to allow for God to have some say so and to offer me his direction. I have found him to be a better driver than anyone else I know. I have found him to know more about the man he made than anybody else who's merely associating with me. I have found it to be a fact that my maker knows more about the vehicle he created than does anybody else. If your Chevy break, don't you take it to Chevy. You don't take your Forward when it breaks down to a Toyota dealership. They not gonna know everything that the Ford dealership would know about the vehicle.
Speaker 8: You know why, because they're not the maker of it. So now, why are you letting?
Speaker 7: You're letting your life being led, controlled and guided by somebody other than your maker. I'm just asking you to let's all take a common sense look at this. So, if going to your maker is the best way, the best decision I made in my business was take over my brand myself, and to allow the maker of this brand. See without God, I'm none of this. I'm none of this.
Speaker 8: I want you to clearly understand I ain't none of this without him.
Speaker 7: I wish I could have the guts to reach back there and pat myself on the back for what I've accomplished in my life.
Speaker 8: I wish I had the guts.
Speaker 7: I wish the nerve of me because I know for a fact that there is no way that I could have manufactured the life that I have.
Speaker 8: I could not even have thought of it.
Speaker 7: It's no way I could have told you that this was the route I was gonna take, and this is the outcome because of it. I had no idea, no clue. The one thing I had, though, was an unshakable faith in God. I had an un and I just kept believing in him. I kept believing that he had something more for me. And then when I touched base with him and asked him to show me what it is what he had for me, Tada, the magic show began.
Speaker 2: Because you know what he did.
Speaker 7: He took all my natural abilities that he had given to me, This gift that he gave me, that he poured into me at birth, that same gift that he poured into you at birth. The moment you go to him and let him show you that gift, and then guess what Once he takes what he naturally put in you and put his super his superpowers on top of that, then you have some supernatural things going on in your life. And you may not be feeling me. I'm cool with that, but I done have some supernatural things happen to me. Every day I wake up some supernatural the man, the rewards of my life, the awards of my life, the accomplishments, the how I'm working, the how I manage it. All all that ain't nothing but God. That ain't nothing but God. You can't even explain this schedule to people. Sometimes when people ask me, Steve, how do you do it? I go, well, this is when I manage my time. Then at the end of when I get through, I say, hey, man, you know what I need to tell y'all for real, it's God. I don't really know, but I'm letting him manage me. So he handling it. He ain't gonna put no more on me than I can bear. Listen to me, y'all, don't be afraid to reinvent yourself and remember this.
Speaker 8: Don't get stuck on yourself because you could be wrong.
Speaker 7: You know, you absolutely could be wrong if you don't tie this to your gift. You will be struggling the rest of your life.
Speaker 10: You're listening.
Speaker 11: Morning show.
Speaker 6: Top top top top top up the morning, Rise and shine, give yourself that stretch, that moaning you on and sit on the edge of the bed, Thank the man. And then you got to get up, get out and get something. It's time to get moving on this Tuesday, along with myself, Sheardon Strawberry, Carl of Farrell and the One and Only kill Junior Boy spades in that grid getting up moaning fairly well, fairly well top top all right, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Are you doing on this Tuesday? Tommy Tuesday?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Tim of Tuesday. And then you know somebody took it in rent with it with Taco to then I tried.
Speaker 12: To make Jane you com in Taco Tuesdays. Yeah, Lebron James Taco Tuesus. But he's doing the video with him and his family. Yeah, it's yours ought, It's it's Tommy too, Tim.
Speaker 2: That's what it is.
Speaker 10: Haday, not a damn thing.
Speaker 2: Wen I am.
Speaker 6: Actually I'm in Dustin, Florida. I you know, I'm working. But family, Baker, we're gonna be in Destin, Florida. So we've been having a good time out here. I like it.
Speaker 9: What do you do?
Speaker 11: What are you doing?
Speaker 10: I've never been there, but everybody says it's great.
Speaker 2: The beach. They got this spot called Crab Island.
Speaker 9: You like that.
Speaker 2: I like that spot.
Speaker 6: You rent a boat, you go out in the middle of the water and you can actually walk in the water. Okay, it's up to you. Yeah, it's in the water, on the water, in its waste. It's waiste high. You can't walk on anything. You gotta walk in it's waist high. And you just walk around. They got restaurants, they got food, they got everything.
Speaker 1: Wait, so you walk in in the water and you walk in the water to the restaurants.
Speaker 6: You're walking to another there's boats that are restaurants, like a food truck. And you just hang it out. You just hang it out and you got you know, it's things to do and you just you're playing. They throwing balls, They hang it out. I got to sing out some pictures. Y'all gonna like, yeah, I should go to this on the distance Friday, go to Crab Island. You want to do that.
Speaker 2: We charted the boat.
Speaker 6: It's two families us in the in the Boudros and we hang it out and uh, the Bodros.
Speaker 1: And the Bougie Miles.
Speaker 10: Yeah, in the boodrows.
Speaker 2: Crab Island.
Speaker 6: Find out man crab you want to go to Crab Island. So this is my first time in Destin, Florida. I'm out here now. I want to buy a house. I want to I want to spot over here. I was like Bougie Miles, Okay, well we're looking for we're looking to have a summer home.
Speaker 2: We don't have a summer home.
Speaker 12: Yeah, you can look for a house and visit and so you know what, I want a house here.
Speaker 6: I caught it.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, come here.
Speaker 2: What but anyway, the Boo dres and I we'll be doing dinner later on today.
Speaker 6: Call.
Speaker 12: I'm just going down now. I'm coming back without a house though, I'm just going.
Speaker 2: You just want to stay in the hotel? Kick and come on back?
Speaker 11: Yeah, come on, bat House, Junior.
Speaker 6: So you can private you can private jet here too, Junior. You can private jet here?
Speaker 2: What battle ball?
Speaker 4: Come on?
Speaker 1: What all right?
Speaker 2: Listen, come on.
Speaker 10: We'll find out more about the Boo Dreus later in the show.
Speaker 13: Coming up at thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear again from a nephew as he runs that prank back right out. You're listening hard Morning show. All right, it is time now for the nephew to run that prank back.
Speaker 2: What you got for us today, new these kids is musty out there?
Speaker 6: Sure? And these kids, Yes, that's that that heat and got turned up and it's musty out there. That's right here is called must Let's go.
Speaker 14: Hello.
Speaker 9: Hello, I'm trying to reach Vanessa place this issue. I Vanessa. My name is Robert. I'm the one of the owners. You know, my wife Michelle, we own there.
Speaker 15: Yes, can I help you?
Speaker 9: Okay, we've been I think we've had your son, Malik, probably be close to a year now.
Speaker 5: All right, yes, you have is everything?
Speaker 9: Okay? So everything's fine, Everything is fine. I don't think we we have a problem that we can't clear up. I have a question for you. Have you been noticing anything different about Malik, like concerning hygiene at all?
Speaker 10: Hygiene?
Speaker 16: No, not that I can recalled.
Speaker 15: What are you talking about?
Speaker 9: Okay? How old is maliks? Okay? Well, we soon have come across a little glitch here that we're going to try to take care of here at the at the daycare Actually my wife didn't. I told her I would make the phone call and leave her out of it. I know you see her every day once.
Speaker 15: Yeah, what glitch are you talking about?
Speaker 9: What is this? I'm sorry, glitch?
Speaker 15: What is this glitch that you want to talk about?
Speaker 3: I'm confused?
Speaker 9: Okay. Well, actually what we're having is it seems like every day here lately, for the last two months, Malik has been you know, very musty. You know, he hasn't been really sweaty, but just real musty.
Speaker 17: Okay, you clearly have the wrong child because I give my son a bath every night, and most mornings before he leaves to school, I give him another bath again.
Speaker 15: So yeah, I'm pretty positive you have the wrong child.
Speaker 9: No, ma'am. Your son is Malik, right, and he's two years old. You guys have been here with us right close to a year now, correct, Yes, and okay, and he's a cute little kid with the curly hair. I know exactly which one he is. So what I'm what I'm saying to you is that we are having problems. He's just reeking. You know, he's real musty.
Speaker 17: Okay, you know what my son does not reek.
Speaker 15: I don't know what child you're talking about, but you're not talking about my child.
Speaker 17: I just told you and make sure that he gets a bath every night.
Speaker 15: So that's not my child.
Speaker 17: My child is very clean.
Speaker 9: Okay, Well on, Vanessa. What I'm trying to get you to understand is I'm trying to This is why my wife didn't want to call. Okay, and I'm glad I'm actually the one that made the call. What we need to do. This is what I'm gonna do. I'm just gonna try a little experiment for the next month or so.
Speaker 16: Experiment.
Speaker 9: I'm sorry, Well, what do you mean experiment?
Speaker 7: What kind of experiment?
Speaker 9: What I'm gonna do is I'm gonna put some male deodorant on him for the next well just for the next month, and we'll see how it plays out.
Speaker 15: No, no, no, you're not You're not.
Speaker 17: Gonna put anything on my child. That's not gonna happen.
Speaker 9: Man, I'm trying to. I'm trying to fix the problem here. I just wanted to call it.
Speaker 17: He doesn't have a problem.
Speaker 15: I already told you that.
Speaker 17: My son is clean. You're not gonna put any on him, and if you do, it's going to be a problem.
Speaker 5: Do you understand me.
Speaker 9: Okay, ma'am. I'm not trying to have an argument with you. What I want you to know is that I'm not either.
Speaker 15: But you're trying to talk about putting the order on my child.
Speaker 14: You you can't do that.
Speaker 17: I'm not gonna have to happen in Please don't make me have to come back to that school for you and your wife.
Speaker 9: Okay, Now listen, we're gonna have to do something about your child. Your child is musty, okay, And you're sitting here getting an attitude with me, and I'm trying to let you know your.
Speaker 17: Child is not nonsense.
Speaker 15: Maybe you're the one that's musty. Maybe you and your wife are musty. My child is not musty.
Speaker 17: I keep telling you that I base them every night, which don't you.
Speaker 9: Under sand I understand everything that you're saying. Maybe it's the soap, Maybe something is not taking effect. I'm not sure. Okay, But.
Speaker 18: Because I don't know what child you are not my child?
Speaker 17: Do I need to come down there for you with the comps and suit your entire establishment. You don't want that to happen. Stay it away from my child?
Speaker 18: Are you crazy?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 15: Matter of fact, is my son ma'am.
Speaker 9: Your son is fine. Your son is in there with the rest of the kids. They're playing. You know, today is the first day I sprayed a little bit of mail at the odor and way works.
Speaker 17: You crazy, Look, Cheryl L. Can you come up from me for a couple of minutes. I'm going to my right now. I'll be there within the hour, because you must be crazy. What you mean sprayed my son?
Speaker 9: Scraam. I just prayed a little bit of the odor and on and just to see if we can give me.
Speaker 15: Permission to do that.
Speaker 17: And I keep telling you that there's nothing wrong with my child. How you took up on your shop to go and spray my child and you weren't about to do are you.
Speaker 15: I'm riding out right now.
Speaker 9: Okay, Well, what are you coming here for? The boy is easy, your son, the leak is fine. Why are you coming here?
Speaker 15: No, he's curing, not fine?
Speaker 17: If you've gone around spray, why don't you space because clearly is you're smelling and wreaking and funky as hell. I ain't give you no space, child.
Speaker 18: I'm gonna I promise you.
Speaker 17: I promise you.
Speaker 15: I'm a y'all because you were crazy, Okay.
Speaker 9: Let me say this, ma'am. Your son is musty. He's been reeking for the.
Speaker 5: Musty.
Speaker 17: You know, I ain't even trying to hear you because you're clearly crazy. How you going around splaying people's kids with my child?
Speaker 5: Did you smell?
Speaker 17: You have a chance?
Speaker 9: You know what?
Speaker 15: I'm about to get in my car coming on there for your I said you must be crazy?
Speaker 5: Hello?
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello?
Speaker 9: Why did you hang up on me? I'm trying to fix the problem, MANA what I told you.
Speaker 17: That I'm coming down there.
Speaker 15: I've been there and telling once.
Speaker 9: I needed to let you know one more thing that's going on here?
Speaker 17: What could you possibly need let me know? Because I'm on my waist right now.
Speaker 9: Where are you now? Are you in your car? Where are you?
Speaker 15: I Am heading to my car, not together my car to come down there for because you must be crazy spring my child before.
Speaker 9: You get to your car. I need I need to tell you one more thing about your son.
Speaker 15: Okay, please do you possibly have to tell me?
Speaker 9: I want to tell you that. Listen to me. This is nephew. Tell me from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Your girlfriend sherylf got me to play phone call. You mustuff.
Speaker 17: That's I'm standing here in the parkt line and I can come line never. I'm you know exactly what I was about.
Speaker 15: I'm gonna get hus.
Speaker 17: I know my child is clean and you don't smell.
Speaker 15: I'm gonna get us. I just talk to I'm gonna gott You don't know.
Speaker 9: Is maleak license clean?
Speaker 17: The leak is always nice and clean and smell and right.
Speaker 15: So I don't know what the hell you were talking about. I was like, not my child, the wrong child. You were about to get it.
Speaker 10: You don't even know.
Speaker 9: Oh man, all right, Vanessa, you got to tell me one more thing. But what's the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the lake, the.
Speaker 15: One and only Steve har Show.
Speaker 2: I will thank you a child, I will do that, Okay, all right, nephew, thank you.
Speaker 13: Coming up next, it is as the Riddlelo the ready to Love Officer and Junior. They are in the building ready for your love questions. Right after this, you're listening Hard Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour. In entertainment News, I say it isn't so. Actor Blair Underwood got married anet married in the Dominican Republican I'm so happy for him.
Speaker 6: We can't tell.
Speaker 10: I'm so happy.
Speaker 13: Beyonce's backup dancer prevents her mouth wardrobe malfunction, and NBA stars Zion Williams's ex gets his name tattooed guess where on her face?
Speaker 10: On her face to yes, We'll talk.
Speaker 1: About all of this at the top of the hour.
Speaker 13: I'm gonna get myself together because right now it is time to ask the ready to love officer Ridelo and Junior Joe and Chesapeake writes, I work in an office full of women, and there's days that I can't take the gossip and the pettiness. I ignore it usually, but one of the girls is messing with my friend and she was saying how terrible he was in bed. Should I tell him about it as a friend?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 6: Now you being petty too. Stay out the mess. All that little shatter back and forth at the office, Stay out of it. And why is your boy messing with your girl at the job anyway? That's well, that's need to hear all that. Stay out there messing, keep it moving, keep it moving. It ain't got nothing to do with you, jun You what you think, well.
Speaker 12: I think it's good trash talk. That's what I think. I think it's good trash talk. So your boy say something that ain't what Cheryl said. See Cheryl says, he.
Speaker 2: Ain't doing your job at the bedroom.
Speaker 6: Dot.
Speaker 2: We all know about this about your man, I'm not petty. A little bit to be petty, yeah, but no, I would man, stay out there.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: It ain't got nothing to do with you. Man, I ain't got nothing to do with you. Why are you worried about that?
Speaker 13: And he's talking about he's mad at them for being pet petty and messy and look at him. Yeah all right, yeah, moving on to Missy and irving.
Speaker 10: Missy said, I'm.
Speaker 13: Getting a guy that lives with his mother, and he expects me to come over and get to know his mother. We're both twenty nine years old, so I've overlooked the fact that he lives at home.
Speaker 10: But do I have to have a relationship with his mama? Is this a red flag?
Speaker 6: The red flag is that he lived with his mama at twenty nine. That's the red flag. You don't see this? Oh? Why do ladies see these flags and keep right on coming through it? As soon as they just keep right this lass? Are you already see the flag. And when y'all see the flag, you got to ask somebody, is this a plag?
Speaker 10: Yes, it's a plag you know, if you have to ask, you already know, right, go to flag?
Speaker 2: Yeah right?
Speaker 13: But I mean, guys, though, is this a good thing when you want your girl to meet your mom?
Speaker 10: Isn't that supposed to be a good thing?
Speaker 19: Or have to because she in the next room, she stayed there, she stayed seeing their cooking, cooking. Y, yeah, you got no choice.
Speaker 2: I asked him, when is he moving? When is he moving?
Speaker 10: That's the red flag? All right, miss seeing the early branded Brandon ring.
Speaker 2: Are you here?
Speaker 10: Let me see who she is?
Speaker 2: See that right there? Can't do that. Nine.
Speaker 10: When did you guys move out? When did you guys move out of the house on your own?
Speaker 2: So I want to pray of you?
Speaker 10: Yeah pretty much?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean I went by home after college, but but I went on the road after that. I was gone, okay, all right, yeah.
Speaker 2: Sure you can't have that. That's all you hear.
Speaker 10: Bring me some pack of TOI trying to kiss.
Speaker 2: You're trying to kiss a girl in your mama house.
Speaker 10: Brab me some pack of tis not now, Mama?
Speaker 9: All right.
Speaker 10: Moving on to Rocke, I think we got it, Junior. Moving on to Raquel in Orlando.
Speaker 13: Raquel says, my man lives with his brother, and his brother flirts with me all the time. I'm not comfortable staying there when my man is gone because I'm attracted to his brother too. Should I ignore my feelings or leave my man and check out his brother?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 10: Wow wow?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, if you ask him, you about to do it. You're about to do it because you're already visualizing. You don close your eyes and thought about this man brother, So it's about to go down. You go do it, but you shouldn't do it, but you're gonna do it. I know where yet when you ain't supposed to do something, but you're finna do it, you're about to do it. Well.
Speaker 10: I do like the fact that she's attracted.
Speaker 13: She admits that she is attracted to the brother and she doesn't want to be with him by herself alone.
Speaker 6: I do like that because she knows she's gonna do something. Uh huh, yeah, you know, you know when you're finna do something? And why is all the people living with each other look like that last year? But you people need to get their own house.
Speaker 2: Chris, Chris previous a paper time.
Speaker 10: Too much, Junior is too much?
Speaker 2: Too much?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 13: Last one, guys, this was miss Cheyenne and Henderson. Cheyenne says, I've been married for six years and my husband never wants to travel with me. But he's going on a family vacation with his parents and his sister. I can't go because I just started a new job and can't get time off. He said, they can't change the dates, and I shouldn't be upset. Am I wrong for being angry?
Speaker 10: He don't want you to go exactly.
Speaker 6: This man don't want you. That's something about you. He don't want you around his family. He don't want you there. But you got to figure out what it is about you that he don't like. But he don't you know what.
Speaker 2: His mama don't like you.
Speaker 13: But that's besides. But he's still want to go vacation with her by himself though.
Speaker 10: That's the thing.
Speaker 2: He don't like her. Evil Okay, it's somebody he don't like. You, don't. He's so glad she got that new damn job. He's so happy.
Speaker 10: Now we can go.
Speaker 12: Family, We can go now, got everybody together? Yeah, yeah, he really don't like you. They going on vacation.
Speaker 2: That's at least seven days.
Speaker 13: Yeah, you need to re evaluate your marriage here. This man is a definite red flag and trouble.
Speaker 6: Going on the Virgin cruises. That's a Virgin crewise. That's sounds like one of the virgin This is.
Speaker 10: Really bad though, And no, you're not wrong for being angry.
Speaker 2: You're not.
Speaker 10: You should be upset. I think she should be upset about this. Yeah, she should be very upset.
Speaker 1: Doesn't want to go on vacation with you and you that's crazy.
Speaker 10: But he'll go with his whole family, mom and dad's parents, but he won't go with you.
Speaker 1: Wow, saying Tommy, he was.
Speaker 6: They don't you why you can't figure this out? Once again playing you don't see.
Speaker 13: Their marriage is in trouble.
Speaker 9: It is.
Speaker 10: Yeah, not a good thing right here.
Speaker 12: So he on traumenade dick just just having him some dacores without Yeah, yeah, and none wrong, that's the that's the casino dick.
Speaker 6: You know that.
Speaker 10: But but the Hawaiian shirt opened it blowing two chains on. Yeah, she's at work mad.
Speaker 11: Yeah that's not.
Speaker 2: Cool, not at all.
Speaker 12: He called me every morning on your way to work.
Speaker 2: You just docked in the Bahamas.
Speaker 1: You want me to bring you up.
Speaker 13: Thanks, guys, coming up at the top of the hour. We'll have some entertainment news for you right after this.
Speaker 2: Bring me when the Magnus Putt.
Speaker 10: You're listening.
Speaker 11: Morning show.
Speaker 13: In entertainment news. This past Saturday, actor Blair Underwood.
Speaker 10: And his friend of forty four years. Look, look, I'm trying to get through this story.
Speaker 13: Okay, Blair Underwood, like I was saying, and his friend of forty three years, Josie Hart, we were They were married in the Dominican Republic, all right, so Blair told People dot Com. When it came to planning his wedding to longtime friend Josie Rd, he was very involved. Guests included kem Field's and Malcolm Jamal Warner. Blair and his bride first met when he was sixteen, and the two began a friendship that would span the next forty three years. He said, my mother loved and adored her. We lived separate lives on separate coasts. We never saw each other a lot, but when we talked, there's always such a strong connection of just understanding each other.
Speaker 9: He says.
Speaker 13: The two began dating after their respective divorces and Blair proposed. Blair proposed last fall.
Speaker 1: You don't have to pull yourselves together, he said, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know you love him like that.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 13: The two began dating after their respective divorces, and Underwood proposed last fall.
Speaker 10: It just feels so right, he says.
Speaker 13: I just feel like it's the next step and moving forward in my life and doing it together in our lives together.
Speaker 1: So I just want to say, congratulate. That's what you're supposed to say.
Speaker 10: Congratulations.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm gonna tell you. His wife's gonna jump you.
Speaker 3: They'll be very happy. They'll be very very happy to the bride and groom, Yes, very very happy.
Speaker 13: In other entertainment news, Beyonce avoided a major wardrobe malfunction on stage and she is one of her backup dancers to think last week during the show I'm sure you guys heard about this, saw it on social media. Last week, during a show in Hamburg, Germany, as part of her Renaissance World Tour, one of the straps of her Hot Pink outfits started to slip. She was performing her hit song break My Soul. A long time backup dancer, one of the brothers from the dance troupe Le Twins saw the wardrobe malfunction about to happen and quickly jumped in front of Beyonce to block the audience from seeing anything.
Speaker 10: I love that, I love that, I love that. He then grabbed her.
Speaker 13: Hand and placed it on her dress to indicate that she needed to do a quick fix. Quing Bee gave him quick, knowing smile before they moved on with the routine.
Speaker 10: I love that Beyonce didn't miss a beat.
Speaker 13: You know, she didn't miss a note while the incident took place, because she is the ultimate professional.
Speaker 1: Yes, I saw the video.
Speaker 4: He was so smooth.
Speaker 3: Singing you won't break my song, and he just walked right in front of her hands turned his back and moved handles there and put her hand right there, and she just kept singing a walk and of that was smooth. Now that you know, somebody looking out for you right there had you back because oh my goodness, could you imagine.
Speaker 10: Yeah, because they right, and they have to do what they do.
Speaker 13: The dancers and backup singers and all that, but then they have to also keep their eye on Beyonce at all times.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was it.
Speaker 10: It was really smooth. It was nice yep.
Speaker 1: Talk about job security, yes.
Speaker 10: Yes, yes, whatever.
Speaker 13: Finally, in sports entertainment news, Junior NBA baller Zion Williamson. You know he's been had having problems with his ex. Okay, well, Zion Williamson's ex, Mariah Mills is really really tripping now now she's tattooed his name on her face.
Speaker 3: After she goes with her right, she's yeah, she was the only fans model and only fans model. Yeah so yeah, so it was stuff going over her last week, right, Shirly, Uh huh.
Speaker 13: Yeah, we talked about it last week and uh there.
Speaker 6: So now when when when somebody tuned in on only Fans? Now she got dying crossed her head.
Speaker 1: Where she put the It's on her cheek?
Speaker 2: Where is it located?
Speaker 10: It's not like Amber Rose across her forehead. This is on her cheek. Yeah, what'd you say, Junior? Would you say?
Speaker 4: God?
Speaker 2: Just want the way it was located? Don't tell you something.
Speaker 10: It's on her cheeks.
Speaker 12: This this is your ex though it's.
Speaker 2: Not currently.
Speaker 13: Dampton locked in you so you know it's real, that's what anyway, Mills captioned on a social media post accompanied by a lock emoji. Okay, that's what she put on her face. Mariah is an only fans model. Like we said, she's upset because Zion and his girlfriend of Keima announced that they're having a baby. And remember a few weeks ago that Mills threatened to release the sex tapes of her and Zion together.
Speaker 10: Remember that we talked about that. Yeah, yeah so that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he is too big to be making a sex tape.
Speaker 12: He is way too big if he could make sex tapes. Okay, he need to be on the floor. He ain't playing too he is good boy. Sits he sits down him a street cloak, the same person. Yeah, he ain't playing for him.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have to put Mount in front of that.
Speaker 20: Zion Sampton locked in you so you know it's real with the lock on it Mount Zion's X.
Speaker 10: This is crazy, This really is crazy. I'm concerned.
Speaker 2: You have to put Mount in front of that.
Speaker 20: You have to.
Speaker 1: She's doing a lot for attention.
Speaker 2: That's you need to stop.
Speaker 1: He obviously has moved on to his girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you got to move on now.
Speaker 1: Now come on, boo, now you got this man face.
Speaker 13: Because you start yourself putting your ex on your face. I don't think so, right, yeah, or even your currents.
Speaker 12: And Tony Berry and our wives don't put our names on the face.
Speaker 13: Twenty minutes after the hour, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 10: Right after this Mount Sion Mo.
Speaker 11: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 13: A mission to explore the remains of the Titanic when horribly, horribly wrong on June eighth teen, riveting the world. We all saw it as search crews raced against time to find a submersible that vanished during an attempted dive to the ocean floor. We're paying passengers on the Stockton Rush, third founder of the submersible company ocean Gate, could view the Titanic wreckage now. On Thursday, the US Coast Guard announced pieces of the sub were found scattered across the debris field a third of a mile from the Titanic, and the five people aboard suffered a catastrophic implosion.
Speaker 10: Ocean Gate issued a statement.
Speaker 13: Saying, quote, we grieved the loss of life of those aboard, and we were all hopeful as we watched this that there would you know, that they would survive.
Speaker 10: You know, we kept hope alive for you know, until we got the word, what a horrible tragedy.
Speaker 2: What is it down there? Do we want from a titan I used to be treasures.
Speaker 10: I think, you know, jewels and things that they were looking for.
Speaker 2: But yeah, you know, social media doing them they doing I don't know, I.
Speaker 1: Guess the your thoughts on someone taking such a the.
Speaker 13: Re sensive excursion deep deep down in the ocean to find something that sank so so many years and years and years ago.
Speaker 6: What we're looking for, That's what I'll tell you.
Speaker 12: One thing time I saw on the History Channel, they got a show called Drain the Titanic. I saw the whole boat. I saw it, Yeah, that time.
Speaker 2: In your living room, in my living room.
Speaker 10: A couple of movies made about the Titanic, And so this.
Speaker 2: Is supposed we were two and a half miles down about that.
Speaker 13: Yeah, something along. Yeah, I don't know exactly how how far, but it's down. It's like on the ocean floor. They were saying, yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, listen, the submarine used to actually be on my bucket list. I used to submarine being in a sub I mean you to actually be on my bucket list.
Speaker 2: Guess what?
Speaker 10: No more, No, it's never been online ever.
Speaker 2: Man, just not normal.
Speaker 12: What is the allure for to go down there and see this thing that's saying over hunt some music?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 13: Well, I mean some people are you know, natural explorers. They want to see, they have you know, they have questions, natural curiosity. I mean there and if you have enough money you can do things like that.
Speaker 2: You know, I got picked.
Speaker 3: I got to take risks, excursions, you do stuff, vacations all the time.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing it. I'm not climbing my ever risk. I'm not doing it. I'm not doing none of it.
Speaker 13: I mean, just like people you know, took the the rocket to outer space. You know, things like that people do. There are people who like to do things like that. Take but yeah, all right, yeah, our condolence is for sure to all the families. Coming up at thirty four minutes after the hour as we switch gears, the movie Barbie is coming out, and we'll talk about our favorite retro toys right after this.
Speaker 10: You're listening.
Speaker 11: Morning show.
Speaker 13: The Barbie movie is coming out in July, and uh, because of that, I gotta ask you, guys, do you remember those toys that you were obsessed with growing up? I mean, of course, all the little girls loved the Barbie dolls. But maybe you were a Hot Wheels kid, if you were a guy, or maybe you loved cooking brownies in your easy bake oven.
Speaker 10: So I gotta ask you, what was your on that brownie took? Yeah, when you cook them with a light, yeah, light bulb.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I.
Speaker 10: Love the what what was your one of your favorite retro toys?
Speaker 2: Big wheel? Big big wheel man? Oh my god, that big wheel. That was not first. That was my first means of transportation. Hey, you know what about the big wheel man?
Speaker 12: You get when you pull up at somebody house and you get off of it, like it was like your real car.
Speaker 2: You but you got you will break on the side, the hook slide in there? Break are are? Or what atari first came out?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's what we were just playing. It was a little dot just going back and forth.
Speaker 13: Yeah the ball yeah man, yeah, yeah, I love Slinky. Remember Slinky? I know why it was so obsessed. We have no so I ain't like damn Slinky.
Speaker 10: They can walk on their own. It was they were doing their own thing. I love Slinky.
Speaker 2: You tell nothing, Oh go ahead, I'll go. I'm gonna tell you nothing. Man. I had a night Rider remote control call.
Speaker 8: Couldn't tell me.
Speaker 12: Boy I had k.
Speaker 3: Okay, remember the magic eight ball? You see what kind of mood it would be you ask questions, I love boy.
Speaker 1: I have my magic eight ball in my rooms.
Speaker 10: My friends would come over.
Speaker 5: We would.
Speaker 10: Flip it over.
Speaker 9: Do he like me?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 13: I know, And it would always come up Yes, here's the one I would My cousins would play that.
Speaker 6: I would run out of the room. I was too scared when they had that what's that boy? Boy, the boy and all that?
Speaker 2: I felt like it was just some spirits and I just ran about the room. I couldn't take it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, people who played, No, we didn't. We didn't mess with it much.
Speaker 13: Yeah, but any kind of doll with hair and claw. I loved clothes for my dolls, all of that kind of stuff. I had all kinds of dolls, clothes. Did you play Trouble Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Trouble, Trouble Believe and sorry Monopoli.
Speaker 6: Yeah took too damn loon to me. It just and I always always get put in jail.
Speaker 10: I was broke.
Speaker 2: I ain't like.
Speaker 13: I loved the Monopoly boardwalk nothing but yeah, Monopoly, you never it never ended. You just got tired and the game up. Yeah, but uh trouble and.
Speaker 10: Sorry sorry sorry sorry? Yes, yes operation remember operation?
Speaker 1: I thought that was gone.
Speaker 12: Read tell you something my sister got every year for Christmas and she's you know, my sister was young, but she had all these kids, them cabbage Patch kids.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Her first kid name was Irwin. Why did I still know his name is still?
Speaker 10: Because they came with papers and everything.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Papers. I remember as a mom going to so many toys r.
Speaker 13: Us try to get Sheridan, my daughter, cabbage patch doll oh really because they would sell out.
Speaker 10: Yeah, they would sell out.
Speaker 6: One of the one of the biggest fights I've ever seen was behind Yeah. Yeah, made my made my cousin draw fold one time too many?
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I had an I had an uncle who was really it's let's just say the culture.
Speaker 1: And every time we would play on a change the color. What's the color? The color is black?
Speaker 10: Time black?
Speaker 1: We did not want to play.
Speaker 10: I loved, you know, because I couldn't play the other cards.
Speaker 13: So I was queen of all right, coming up next, it isn't that you and Today's prank phone call.
Speaker 10: Right after this, you're listening.
Speaker 13: Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after.
Speaker 10: It's my strawberry letter for today.
Speaker 13: And the subject is he still sleeps on his wife's billowkays uh what.
Speaker 10: We'll get into that find out.
Speaker 13: What that's all about in just a few because right now it is time for the nephew and today's prank phone call, Tommy.
Speaker 10: What you got for us today?
Speaker 6: We're gonna get straight stupid up in here today, y'all. Okay, I'm gonna get straight, straight, straight up stupid here.
Speaker 2: It is you married your brother? What you married your brother? Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, it happens. It happens. Okay, it happen. You married your brother? Yes, you did, cat dog if you would.
Speaker 14: Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach you common This is she Hi, Carmen. My name is Keith. Keith calling you from the insurance group.
Speaker 5: How are you good?
Speaker 14: You and your husband? What is it Harvey? Harvey?
Speaker 9: Is that right?
Speaker 15: Yes? Yes, I'm sorry.
Speaker 14: Okay, you guys actually put applications and actually went in and got your physicals done for.
Speaker 5: Life insurance, right, yeah, yeah, that's correct.
Speaker 14: Okay, I actually am calling you from the insurance group. I have you all lab results and everything as far as your physicals and blood tests and things of that nature. Is there any way I could possibly talk to both of you guys at the same time, U N. Harvey? Is that possible?
Speaker 15: Well, sure, he's at work right now, but I can get him.
Speaker 9: On the phone.
Speaker 14: Okay, it would be uh, it'd be kind of easy if I kind of explain everything to both of you guys at the same time. Is that if that's okay? Okay?
Speaker 9: So I'm wrong?
Speaker 14: Uh No, nothing's wrong. I mean I think I need to just try to bring a few things to you guys attention. But I think you know, after that, it's pretty much you guys decision on what you do. But I just wanted to let you know a few things about you know, the results and things of that nature. Life, insurance, the whole nine yards.
Speaker 16: Okay, Okay, I'd let me see if I can get him on the phone.
Speaker 18: Hey, babe, Hey, sweet are look?
Speaker 16: I got the insurance people on the line. They want to get both of us on the phone to talk to us about the insurance stuff.
Speaker 5: Oh cool, Hey.
Speaker 14: Harvey, how you doing this? Is Keith Keep from the insurance group?
Speaker 9: How are you? Hey? Good with that?
Speaker 14: Ni Keith, good, good, listen, And I wanted to give you guys a call and kind of follow up till you guys did physicals and blood tests and the whole nine yards, And I wanted to give you guys a call. It's kind of bet if I talk to both of you guys at the same time. So do you have a minute that we could actually use? Got to get some of this information out to you.
Speaker 18: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm fine.
Speaker 9: Now I'm gonna gonna break right now. I'm good. Okay, great.
Speaker 14: First of all, we've gotten all your your lab results back everything, and I kind of got a few questions for you guys that I that I'm a little puzzled on. How long have you guys actually been married. Well, we've been together few years, okay, now, prior to being married three years. How long did you guys know each other before you got married?
Speaker 18: Oh, say, baby, about five and a half, five or six?
Speaker 16: About six years?
Speaker 14: Okay, you guys have been knowing each other pretty close to nine years now all together. Yeah, okay, are you actually from the same hometowns? You grew up in the same hometown?
Speaker 16: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we grew up. I mean, I'm sorry is this question, I mean, is this about the insurance or well, I.
Speaker 14: Mean there's a few things that's actually puzzling Karmen that we need to.
Speaker 9: This.
Speaker 14: This is some news I actually didn't want.
Speaker 5: To bring you, guys.
Speaker 9: I mean we have to.
Speaker 14: I have to actually give you this news. Looking at our records, looking at all the test results, and let me be the person to tell you that we run these results over and over and over, trying to make sure we are completely one hundred and fifteen to twenty percent right, Okay, it's.
Speaker 18: A problem with the test.
Speaker 14: Well, looking at our test, guys, Harvey, Carmen, it's indicating that you guys are related, and nine times out of ten you are.
Speaker 9: You guys are siblings.
Speaker 5: Hold on, man, what.
Speaker 14: And and I understand the shock.
Speaker 9: It took me.
Speaker 14: It took everything I had to make this phone call. I did not want to make it. But looking at our records, and we went over these records over and over and then and the blood work tells us that you guys are actually siblings.
Speaker 9: Kidd Are you serious?
Speaker 18: I'm I'm the wife.
Speaker 14: You know what this is not that this is not a laughing matter, not a joking matter, you know, like I said, I did not want to call with this information.
Speaker 18: What you did make the call?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 16: Look, I don't know what you need to go back and and and double check your records or something. Because you've been married three.
Speaker 5: Brief check with the lab.
Speaker 9: Man, can you check with.
Speaker 14: The lab and like Paul is back, har and I and I and I knew those questions would have come up, and we we went over it.
Speaker 5: We went over it and over it and over it need over and again because I'm gonna I don't know, baby, I got this.
Speaker 9: You make the call, and this gotta be wrong. So what you need to do is make another.
Speaker 18: Call it called a lab and call us back and let us know that you need to know they made a mistake or something. You're talking about me and my wife.
Speaker 14: Uh, and I understand that hard.
Speaker 9: All right? Let me ask you this is it possible? You know? And this is just a question.
Speaker 14: Is it possible that your dad and maybe her mom maybe knew each other at some point? And what.
Speaker 16: You saying by my mom and dad, that's some straight look at You need to have to go back.
Speaker 5: And do whatever you need to do.
Speaker 17: You you say something like that again, I think my baby's gonna be coming down that.
Speaker 8: Beat like that.
Speaker 9: Hold on baby, hold baby, baby, baby. I don't know baby, I got.
Speaker 18: This, I got a baby baby. I gotta how he's gonna call me with you what you know?
Speaker 5: You find people do like that, But that ain't all bringing you the risk out.
Speaker 18: Why don't you bring me the results in personally?
Speaker 9: And that I whoop you.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm talking about beating Hey, sir, even if you beat the messenger at the end of the day, that's still your sister.
Speaker 18: At the end of the day, I'm gonna woop you.
Speaker 15: I don't care what he's talking about.
Speaker 5: Not he hain't my damn brother.
Speaker 18: B I'm gonna find out what you whatever cubillicle you in, you gonna call me time out? We brother, this my wife.
Speaker 5: I am saying that soup you.
Speaker 14: Somewhere down the line, somebody made a mistake and you guys a brother and sister got married. I'm not as far for that.
Speaker 18: Well, let me tell you that mistake of colleague. He's in one of these numbers again in your life.
Speaker 5: So I got one more test result I do need to get you got mother? All that all what you've been talking about them?
Speaker 15: What else you got to say, now it's gonna be worse thing me.
Speaker 14: The only other test result I have, ma'am, is that this is Nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got pranked by your girlfriends.
Speaker 5: I told you a like. I got one more thing.
Speaker 14: I got to ask both of y'all what is the baddest and I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 18: Here show.
Speaker 1: That's what you do.
Speaker 6: No roundoel applause necessary. I don't need no praise in prank. Ain't no prank and praise. We don't need it today. It's not necessary. I will praise and prank worship myself. Okay, I know I did that thing.
Speaker 2: You're married? Yeah, brother, yes you did. Yes, your didring.
Speaker 6: Oh man, get ready to get ready to Nephew is coming to lou Skip to the Louis St. Louis, Bassouri. The Nephew is coming to Town Club Healium. That would be July seventh, eighth nine. July seven, eight nine. The Nephew is coming to Town Dothan, Alabama, laying in the cut on July fifteenth, Saturday night. On the fifteenth. It's an on sale red now did you hear what I said? I said red Now and then the CAPA Conclave, Oh my god. Cap Outside Fraternity Incorporated. I will be there Saturday the twenty second, and we have a family out and one. You don't want to miss it. You can go to CAPPA Conclave twenty twenty three dot com.
Speaker 2: CAPA Conclave twenty twenty three dot.
Speaker 6: Com and then Redundo Beach, California, Los Angeles on the twenty third. The Nephew will be in town. I think it's a running fast, so get one if you want to come see the nephew. You've been a long time since I've been to Los Angeles, and I will be there the Redundo Beach performing God, Sister, the Nephew.
Speaker 2: Is coming to done. Do you hear me?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 6: You outside, I'm up and running. I'm back in business. Thank you, Jason, Man, I.
Speaker 12: Want to come to the to the CAPA Conclave, just see what y'all be doing. Tom Yeah, you wanna come to I'm gonna come out there.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 12: I'm coming to my birthday weekend, so I might will just come justay see you.
Speaker 6: Right on over me and this beautiful lady Dan King, We're gonna be we're gonna be hosting that thing, so come on, don't you come on out?
Speaker 13: All right, nephew, All right, Coming up next the Strawberry Letter. The subject is he still sleeps on his wife's pillow case. We'll get into that right after this.
Speaker 11: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 13: The legendary funk group Cool and the Gang returns to the stage at Westgate Las Vegas Resort and Casino with their residency and you Yes, you could win a trip for two to see them perform, including round trip coach airfare and a two night hotels day. The Westgate Las Vegas Resort and Casino, with his newly designed rooms, is the home of the legendary Vegas fun. Enter now and get rules for a trip to Vegas to see Cool and the Gang at Steve Harvey FM dot com. That's Steve Harvey FM dot com sponsored by Westgate Resorts.
Speaker 1: J Yeah, I hope, so yeah.
Speaker 13: So he could sing the heads, Yes, yes, Yes, that's gonna be a fun time had by all.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 13: What happens in Vegas. All right, it is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, dating, work, sex, parenting, and more. Please submit your Strawberry letter to Steve BARBFM dot com and click submit Strawberry letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're gonna read this one right here, right now, and you never know.
Speaker 10: It could be yours.
Speaker 2: It could be yours. Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for you here it is strawberry letter.
Speaker 13: All right, Thank you A for you subject he still sleeps on his wife's pillow case. Dear Stephen Shirley, I met a man online recently. I had a very bad divorce and he went through losing his wife. She died from complications of COVID three years ago, and he was ready to get back out there and date. We connected on many levels, and I was nice enough to help him clean out his wife's things. He said that I could take anything of hers that I wanted, from her jewelry to any of her clothes, because she didn't have any sisters to give the stuff too. I told him thanks, but no thanks, because I was creeped out by it all. We moved out everything except the bed that he shared with his wife. I did not know it was the same bed and same mattress. Till he attempted to have sex with me for the first time. He tried to get things started on the couch and make love there. I told him that I imagined our first time being a little more special, like in a bed, for example. He said that he's not ready to be intimate with another woman in his marital bed. I stopped everything and put my blouse back on. I asked him why the bed was so special, and he said it's where his beloved wife took her last breath.
Speaker 2: I'd be there.
Speaker 13: He said he can't bring himself to change her pillowcase when he washes the sheets. He told me I was welcome to spend the night with him, but if I did, he would sleep on his wife's side and I would sleep on his side. Now, listen, I'm not feeling this man at all after this. I was hoping he's the one, but this set us back so far. I've recently talked to him and asked if we got serious when he get rid of that.
Speaker 10: Bed sheets and pillowcase.
Speaker 13: He said it would be hard, but if we fell in love, it might it might be possible. Would you guys be okay with sleeping in that bed or is it creepy to you too? Should I put this relationship on pause?
Speaker 5: Girl?
Speaker 13: You know the answer to these questions. Yes, this is creepy to us too, Yes it is. Should you put this relationship on pause?
Speaker 10: Yes you should. This is not what we're doing. We are not sleeping on the bed where your wife took her last breath. Okay, we're not doing that.
Speaker 13: He can live, and you know, honor his wife and her memory as much as he wants to to himself. But this is a lot to ask any person, especially a black person, anybody on the face of the earth.
Speaker 10: Okay, that's black. We don't get down like this.
Speaker 1: It's not what we do.
Speaker 10: We don't mess with dead people.
Speaker 13: We don't do the dead stuff, the spirits, the seances, the Luigi boards, we don't do ghosts.
Speaker 10: We don't do any of that.
Speaker 13: And after he told you that, not only were you turned off immediately, but you were scared, I'm sure, and looking for your car keys in the door.
Speaker 10: I'm sure. Give me my blouse, my car keys to my purse. I'm out of here.
Speaker 13: Life is about moving forward, it's not about dwelling on the path. Of course, it's painful, and we empathize with him and anyone when a loved one dies. But you've got to find the strength to move on, as hurtful as that is, and he's not quite ready to do that, and he cannot drag you into this situation. I suggest for him some grief counseling immediately, and maybe you can go with him on his first meeting as support.
Speaker 10: That's my suggestion to you, Tommy.
Speaker 2: Get your ass this house.
Speaker 6: I don't care if your blouse ain't, Get your car with your bra on, get your keys, and get the hell up out of here. Why are you hanging around after you didn't found out that. Once you found out that that's why that woman died, you should have got your mother about that in your out of wall, right out of there, in my bra and got in my car and rolled out.
Speaker 2: I don't need that damn blouse. I don't need my purse. All I need is my keys and I'm out. This is the damn saying. What is the last question on the letter? What is she asking us?
Speaker 13: Yes, you guys be okay with sleeping in that bed? Or is it creeping to you too? Should I put this relationship on pause?
Speaker 6: This relationship needs to stop right here. Right now, we done, We out. We don't want a while because guess what now, I don't know what lenen he got on the bed.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know if he gonna ever change it. I don't I don't want to lend. I don't care what pillar cases is in there.
Speaker 2: I'm through.
Speaker 6: I'm rolling Tommy out. I am in my bra Can y'all picture me in my bra rod at the light in my want.
Speaker 10: I don't want that visual time.
Speaker 6: I'm in my brall. Tommy had to make a make a left on Florence. Tommy Rowling, Now you need you need to get your butt out of this. This is not because guess what he is not He is not moved on. He's not done.
Speaker 2: He's still mourning.
Speaker 6: He's still he's still mourning that his wife has passed, passing his bed. You know, you would think he would have gotten a new bed for himself this period. You know what I'm saying, He just you know, so he's a he's still attached baby. So you gotta let this man go. But uh but yeah, but but getting your getting your braw and rolla.
Speaker 13: Hang on, Tommy, hang on, we'll have part too. We'll hear from Junior coming up at twenty three minutes after the hour today Strawberry letter, subject he still sleeps on.
Speaker 10: His wife's pillowcase. We'll get back into it right after this. You're listening.
Speaker 11: Morning show.
Speaker 13: All right, we're going to recap today's Strawberry letter, the subject he still sleeps on his wife's pillowcase.
Speaker 10: A woman wrote this letter.
Speaker 13: She met a man online and uh, you know, they kind of got together because they had she had a bad divorce, and then he was getting through losing his wife. His wife had died three years ago from complications of COVID. And you know, she said he went through losing his wife, but actually he's not done with it. He's still going through it. He's still mourning her. And it's been three years. He has not completely cleaned out everything from his uh, his late wife, especially the bed, the marital bed. This marital bed that's in his house is the same bed where his wife died. And that's the kind of scary part, and that's what this letter is all about. This woman is creeped out by this. You know, the man still he doesn't he washes the linen, but he doesn't wash his wife's pillowcase. He wants to bring his new woman into this marital bed where his wife died. Who does that? And she's creeped out about it? She asked us, would we be okay with sleeping in this bed? And the answer to that is no. Is this creepy to us as well? The answer to that is yes. And should she put this relationship on pause? Yes, she should, especially until he can get some sort of grief counseling to work through this, because he's not over this. He's definitely not over this. Now, we heard from Tommy Junior. Tommy said, run leave the situation alone.
Speaker 9: J Bra.
Speaker 2: Roll out what I'm gonna tell you right now.
Speaker 12: I'm embracing my whole culture right now.
Speaker 2: I'm black. I don't do spirit.
Speaker 12: I don't do that, especially if I've already seen the spirit before.
Speaker 11: I know what this is.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 2: Now, let me tell you something.
Speaker 12: Margaret's spirit in here in his whole bedroom, black people, I don't.
Speaker 4: Do this here.
Speaker 2: Margaret's spirit is in it. Margaret watching us, Mark, Margaret is in here.
Speaker 12: It's hard to kiss and something go behind you.
Speaker 2: I can't see that. Did she just come across the room.
Speaker 12: It's Margaret in the color with all folded watching. Yeah, no, no, no, no, no no, we got to burn this whole bed everything.
Speaker 4: You got to go.
Speaker 2: No, Black people don't even play this type of game. I can't do this.
Speaker 12: You have us, Yeah, timmon, I can't see this, man, I promise. The minute I see something white float across the rood, everything that I'm putting clothes on the me because your spirit is in here.
Speaker 2: She's in here. Wait a minute. What is that I smell? Is that her sin? Is that her perfume just came in here? It's not doing it.
Speaker 6: I hate to say this, y'all. What that body might be in that house. I'm just trying to that mighty much. The body might be in that house now, I'm just telling you might be. You need looking at at it in the basement. That body might be in that house. I'm telling you.
Speaker 12: Let me just tell you all this. Y'all have never known this by me. But again, I don't do this. I'm tell you right now. I was at my great grandmother's funeral.
Speaker 2: We went back to that house. I saw standing in at the window. I've seen the spirit before.
Speaker 1: I'm not lone.
Speaker 2: Don't play with me. Your grandmama was in the window. My great grandmother spell. I just went to the funeral that day.
Speaker 12: That night, her spirit was in that house and look out that window.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing this.
Speaker 12: When you went to nine, don't ask me, all you and you saw your breaking Freddie by Rogers in the window.
Speaker 2: I'm telling y'all, don't blame me. I don't do this.
Speaker 4: Just know what I do.
Speaker 2: Don't do this to me. Asked me about no?
Speaker 13: You know, I think the crazy part about this letter is that his wife died in this bed. He wants to bring this other woman and and and make love to her and try to have a relationship. That's the crazy part. You're supposed to get rid of this bed.
Speaker 10: Now she.
Speaker 12: Is?
Speaker 2: How long was Jane Brown? And that how James Brown did I how about sick?
Speaker 10: Money?
Speaker 6: Wasn't?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What ain't?
Speaker 2: Now? They put him in a tongue.
Speaker 4: I had to.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, I'm with time.
Speaker 6: James Beary, I know James Beard run now saying his ass runs.
Speaker 12: Oh, don't play, don't play about this. I'll play with y'all all day long, but not about these spirits.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 10: Bro Okay, all right, let me ask you this.
Speaker 13: When he was giving trying to give her some of his wife's things, like the jewelry and stuff.
Speaker 10: Would you have taken the jewelry?
Speaker 2: The value?
Speaker 10: It was value taking that her And.
Speaker 6: That's and that's crazy to him to have given to be trying to get out of way too. That's what she didn't have it.
Speaker 10: He didn't have anyone else to give it to. That's what That's what she said.
Speaker 2: We're talking. Yeah, come on, okay, let me ask you this. Would you would you want her wedding ring? That's about to say her. I said, would you put that wedding ring on?
Speaker 10: We would get it? Yeah, we would get it redone. Yeah, we geown.
Speaker 1: We know what to do if it's off the chain.
Speaker 8: I don't.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm telling you, I'm now I'm scared.
Speaker 2: What's your grandmama name?
Speaker 20: Again?
Speaker 14: Man?
Speaker 2: What's Rodgers? My great grandmother in the window which she used to always look Go play with me. I'll pay by this all right.
Speaker 13: Your comments on today's Strawberry Letter's Steve Harvey Steve Brby FM on Instagram and Facebook, and check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on the free iHeartRadio app. You can download it today. Coming up in forty six minutes after the hour is in sports Talk.
Speaker 6: Junior.
Speaker 10: What we're talking about, I don't know well through the Junior is coming up next right after this.
Speaker 11: You're listening Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 10: All right, it is time now for Junior. I'm just gonna say, Junior.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 11: What you got Junior?
Speaker 12: Okay, let's just get some spoke. We can't talk about spears no moment. I'm telling you right now, we're not doing that.
Speaker 2: So what I do have is this for you.
Speaker 12: Chris Paul was a wizard for a day and now he's go home to the Golden State Warriors. Come on, Chris, Man's by the best chance you can get to get a ring with over here with Steph Curry and Clay Thompson. Man, Man, he might get a ring to. Chris got to start stretching. And every time I look up, Chris, Chris car got a hamstring. I'm sick of that. To start stretching. Now, we're tired of the hamstring injury. We need you down to stretch. Yeah, we need you from April to June. We need you on the court. Man, I'm telling he need to take a you know what he need to do. He needs to do what street clothes do? What street clothes do?
Speaker 2: He already played during the regular season.
Speaker 10: He showed up.
Speaker 6: He showed up during the playoffs. That's what Chris Paul were playing all the sixty some games. Wait till the ends eighty two.
Speaker 3: And for people who don't know when you're referring to street clothes, who are you all talking about?
Speaker 4: We ain't gonna tell him. Everybody street.
Speaker 12: So many outfits he had, all boy, he would be dressed on that bench.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you say that all that playing the whole season.
Speaker 2: He don't do all that.
Speaker 6: I played with this play with the time game thirty Why am I playing in game thirty nine?
Speaker 12: It's fifty more games ago. I can't play the game. Get me around seventy two. Just let him play last ten playoff?
Speaker 2: But another one to tell me? This is what they talk about?
Speaker 8: You man?
Speaker 2: Do we want James Harden back in Houston? Well, I'm friends with James mother. James mother is so cool. I like her. I like you know they good people. Now now him as a teams playing for the Rockets, we got options, I mean what could we Sorry, Oh, we.
Speaker 6: Ain't got that.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 6: Were trying to make sure the coach got you know that he's straight, you know, yeah, yeah, I'll stay out the front office.
Speaker 2: He got out the front off.
Speaker 12: We gotta make sure he just stay in just in the gym. Don't go up the front office.
Speaker 6: It may do.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that's our coach. Stay on the coach, don't go up there.
Speaker 1: Little Boozie said he moved to the wrong city.
Speaker 9: He did.
Speaker 12: The fool said, man, you can't come down now thought the women down in Houston.
Speaker 6: Oh man, you can't go down here. Too much for you, that's too much for your partner. You hit that Turkey Leghood one time. You got to promise, like James.
Speaker 12: If you're over at forty two twelve, if I find man, we cannot food.
Speaker 2: So we'll take Jane. I know what thing.
Speaker 12: Everybody won't Jane's come back. I know all the strip clubs won't Jane hard back in the city because Jane lighted up.
Speaker 2: Jane's gonna be out. Jane's making rain. Jane's making rain come on back hard.
Speaker 13: Hell, We ain't man all right, junior, thank you coming up at the Town of the Hour and social media advice, the pros and cons of co signing alone.
Speaker 10: We'll talk about it right after this. You're listening Hard Morning Show. Well, guys, listen DJ on Facebook rights.
Speaker 13: I'm torn between being a good dad and being fiscally responsible. Okay, fiscally responsible. My son just called me up, tripping and almost in tears because his car is irreparably damaged and it looks like he needs to buy a new one. Without a car, he can't get to work. He's also twenty five and has won bankruptcy under his belt already and has been evicted from two apartments for not paying his rent. However, he always has the latest video games and streaming subscriptions. He's begging me to co sign a loan so he can get a car, but I'm sick of him. What do you all think?
Speaker 14: What?
Speaker 10: Okay, yeah, come on, daddy, Tommy.
Speaker 9: I got it.
Speaker 1: I got twenty six year old okay, So yeah, tough love.
Speaker 2: It's time for some tough love.
Speaker 6: So yeah, But the issue is the boy got to get to work, and if you don't get to work, then he's steal in your pocket.
Speaker 2: So you might have to buy a little you something so he can get to and front.
Speaker 6: I know you don't want to do it, but you may have to break down and buy a little some something you know, or what they call the cash cash car, yeh, cash car. You know, you might have to spend a few thousand dollars to get your son in a car. And you got to and then you got to you got to lean on him, You got to put that tough love on and say, look, this is it, man. You got to get yourself together.
Speaker 9: This is it.
Speaker 6: You got to take care of yourself and and and you got to quit running back the banker's clothed. Okay, this is the last straw, the banker's clothed. And if you don't, the bank will continue to stay open. He will continue to run the daddy every time he needs something.
Speaker 2: It's over.
Speaker 6: Take care of yourself, okay. And he's twenty five and he's twenty five. Let me tell you this, twenty six, guess what he gonna be off your insurance and he's gonna have no money for that because I.
Speaker 2: Just went through that.
Speaker 13: I just went through that too, through that now, Yeah, I just went through that. Yeah, Junior, No, Tommy, just good daddy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 12: Let me tell you something that I am learning a new phase in my life with having step children, but I love them being my own. But at the same time we have those issues too with the children coming to us and asking us, and I keep doing it, and I'm trying to work with her son. I said, listen, man, you have no other options.
Speaker 2: And you younger, you have to do something with your life.
Speaker 12: But it's not going to be putting a band aid on here every time you need something, because every time I give you a cop hundred dollars, two hundred dollars and pay this bill, it's just a band aid because you're not worried about what you're going to do for the rest of your life.
Speaker 2: And you have children, you know what, it's a lot of it is our fault because we've given them so much.
Speaker 6: I think that we've given them so much that we have not actually trained them to you have got to do this for yourselves and and and we've we've created a monster. We've created a lot of monsters out there that it's just like, oh my god, you have you don't have these skills to get yourself through life. And it's my fault that I gave because I wanted to give to you because I was but I didn't have exactly.
Speaker 10: Yes, and we didn't have this, Yes, unlike our parents.
Speaker 3: Yeah, our parents, they were trying to survive and so they did the best they could.
Speaker 1: In each generation. You want your children to look better, they better.
Speaker 3: So with this generation, like you said, Tommy, we were just giving them, giving them, giving them.
Speaker 6: We have.
Speaker 3: We did those life skills and teaching them how to be disappointed and to do without and.
Speaker 6: To know what it is.
Speaker 13: But if I learned nothing to get wages from working hard for your money, that they if we just give it to them, there's no lesson in that. They don't know how hard you have to work to get these few dollars. They don't understand that if you constantly give it to them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if I learned nothing else from my father, I learned how to survive, and I learned how to save. If I nothe else, I'll learned how to say. Yeah, you say you're a great savior. I always tell you that stack stacks, stack stack stack.
Speaker 2: Hurt my feelings.
Speaker 12: The most is my nephew came to me two weeks ago. This actually happened two weeks ago. See, if I just don't do well, I just come live with you. That's not your attitude. Now I failed you, young man, and we just gave gave game.
Speaker 2: You can't stay here, so get it out your head man.
Speaker 13: Yeah, all right, guys, all right, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at twenty minutes after the hour.
Speaker 10: Right after this, you're listening.
Speaker 11: Morning Show.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 13: In trending pregnancy news, I don't know where that came from, but here it is. A reason poll of two thousand women shows that eighty nine percent experienced at least one type of craving during their pregnancy. It also used data to determine some of the most popular food cravings, as well as some of the strangest ones. The most popular cravings include seasonal foods that are out of season when the cravings strike, for instance, pumpkin pie or sweet potato pie in the spring. Others want very specific food combinations like peanut butter and marshmallow sandwiches or pickles and cheese.
Speaker 2: So here's the.
Speaker 13: Question, what kind of cravings? Uh, what kind of cravings did your wife have while pregnant? Plus Carl and I had some cravings that are own can't remember.
Speaker 10: I can't remember Jackie's cravings ice cream.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did that together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, way too.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, I was going through too.
Speaker 3: I wanted pizza all the and I could not stand the smell because you know, pregnant when would smell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're so the smell of popcorn? Oh wow?
Speaker 13: Okay, And as much as I love pizza, I couldn't stand pizza at that time, I couldn't. I didn't want to smell it. All I wanted was watch her melon. And you know watermelon wasn't in seasons and October. Yeah, all right, coming up at thirty three minutes after the hour, we'll play around it.
Speaker 10: Would you rather right after this you're listening.
Speaker 11: Morning show?
Speaker 10: It is time now for a round? Would you rather? Would you rather live on.
Speaker 13: The beach where you are right now, Tommy, I know you're loving it like that, or would you rather live in a cabin in the woods?
Speaker 2: Remember that movie Need to Be by the Water?
Speaker 10: Okay, so there's no bears in the woods.
Speaker 2: I didn't seen a movie called cabin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was scary.
Speaker 10: Yeah, on the beach, all right?
Speaker 13: Would you rather walk barefoot in a public restroom or get poison?
Speaker 6: Ivy give me the I'm not walking in that nasty therefrom I will take that calm and get through that.
Speaker 2: I'm not walking in that nasty bathroom with that calamimee.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna look like the pink. We're gonna look like salmon out here, that pink.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 10: I'm taking the poison ivy too.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Would you rather live, uh, to be one hundred and fifty but just have a just a boring life but you're one hundred and fifty years old? Or would you rather live till fifty and have the most exciting life ever.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take to one fifty because I'm closer to fifty now. I'm gonna say fifty. I need to get to the Yeah.
Speaker 12: Yeah, you're trying to shut me down right now, y'all, y'all just trying to kill us. No, I'm closer to fifty now. I'll be forty five next month, and you talk about fifty five more years.
Speaker 2: It's over, gim I'm gonna take that boring.
Speaker 13: One bar Yeah, yeah, that makes sense, all right? Would you rather never be able to drink water again? Or only be able to drink water?
Speaker 2: Now you're just trying to kill me, and now you trying to dehydrating it. What is you doing shirt. We want the water. You just tried to kill it.
Speaker 4: Fit.
Speaker 2: Now we can't water.
Speaker 10: Water, no juice, no coffee, water.
Speaker 2: I'm here.
Speaker 1: Pizza water yeah, ribes o water.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Let me tell you something. Pork no water and we can do what we can eat anything.
Speaker 10: We won't m yeah. Yeah, you can drink anything you want.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You can't live without the water though. You can't live without that. We're gonna die. I don't like she's trying to kill us. I don't like this. Now you brush, now, you brush your t k rins A man, this is a mess.
Speaker 13: This is Would you rather Okay, that's what this is. Would you rather have every shirt you've ever you ever wear be itchy itchy? Or would you rather only be able to use one ply toilet paper? What one fly toilet paper.
Speaker 10: Or an itchy shirt?
Speaker 6: I got to have that double ply paper. I cannot have one. Listen and you can see straight through that.
Speaker 2: No, I can't have it.
Speaker 10: All right, that's today's roundup?
Speaker 13: Would you rather coming up in forty nine minutes after the hour, it's our last break of the day.
Speaker 10: And I have another question for you guys when we come back right after this. You're listening.
Speaker 11: Morning show.
Speaker 13: All right, guys, here we are our last break of the day on this Tuesday. It's been a good day. Thanks to everyone. Yeah, thank you who listens?
Speaker 2: Wanda, Yeah yeah, we love it.
Speaker 13: Hey, hey, listen, guys. Before we get out of here, I got one more question for you. This is up from Bria on Steve Harvey FM. Bria wrote to us. She says, my roommate and I have lived together for the last two years. I really like her, and we moved into this apartment together, but I want to live alone now. I make enough money and I'm the only person on the least, so I'd like to continue living here.
Speaker 10: And have her move out.
Speaker 13: How do I get her to move out without coming off as a complete mean the word?
Speaker 6: I think you got to say it the same way you just told us that you know, you want to live by yourself. You you really want your space. I don't know if you can. It's gonna be hard either way you say it. You just gotta let her know, you know, but you gotta and you gotta let her know. I don't want to mess up our friendship, but I want to, you know, won't you move next door?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 2: Something like.
Speaker 6: There's no there's no softer way to put it. Once you're telling somebody you want them to move out, you just got to you just got to say it.
Speaker 2: And getting older? How old is she twenty?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 14: She?
Speaker 2: She doesn't say her age. They've been living together for two years?
Speaker 13: Yeah, for two years, and it depends on what was said when they moved in, what kind of agreement they were made, and her her name is the only one on the lease, so legally she.
Speaker 10: Has the right to do this. But you know, did they say there were what happened when they moved in together? You know, right until you get on your feet?
Speaker 11: Or yes?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 10: Did they put a time limit on it?
Speaker 1: You know, how was it?
Speaker 6: If you if you value the friendship like I think you do, then you got to really have a sit down and have a heart to heart conversation and let her know, Hey, this has nothing to do with you done anything wrong.
Speaker 2: I just I want to live by myself.
Speaker 13: I bet SPA, but you know I can't live by myself. That's why I had a roommate because I need to save money.
Speaker 10: I can't.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have to find another damn roommate. No, I done tried to talk to your knife.
Speaker 1: Now one one question you try you raising your boy?
Speaker 10: Yeah, why are you doing this to me? I thought we were friends.
Speaker 2: We are friends. I just need you to move next door now, damn let me tell you how they get it to me.
Speaker 12: Okay, well, you know living with a female as the time I was dating and timing. But I'm telling I don't nothing get your attention, like your clothes and a trash bag outside where to God? Swear to God, you can't go back in that dough. I promise you you can't go back in there. Once you see your clothes in a trash bag outside the door, you will not go back.
Speaker 2: Isn't it just do that?
Speaker 3: It worked for me, you're saying, put her clicks after the after the conversation. As the conversation goes bad, you got club, I just left time.
Speaker 2: No Gold? I yeah, your his name was Want to cut me out, y'all? We would he we married.
Speaker 10: Now we Junior and Gold.
Speaker 12: Close in a trash bag, set it outside the Front's why you go back in there?
Speaker 10: Oh, so you're saying, that's what this young lady, that's what Brion should do.
Speaker 2: You friends close in a trash bag and put outside of the door. She won't come back in. I promise you friendship.
Speaker 13: Yeah that's mean, because she said she really likes her, but she wants to live by her.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna say it again. We're gonna sit down, we're gonna have a nice heart to heart conversation. We're gonna let her know how much we value the friendship and you, and then you need to get your stuff and start figuring out what you're gonna do.
Speaker 2: You got thirty day day at least, see Tommy, at least.
Speaker 6: We all friends, and I want to be friends longer than thirty days. Now if you keep on now, it's gonna hay attitude.
Speaker 12: Yeah in your voice, not not And told you, okay, well, thirty days at least get the conversation.
Speaker 6: I got thirty days to get it together. Okay, since we're friends, I'm gonna give you two much sixty days, that's what you get.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's it.
Speaker 6: But but if your credit bad, it ain't gonna be's still gonna be bad in sixty days. So I don't know what. I don't know what to tell you know and tried to help you. Is the room at your mama house, This place you can go. Do you think she should ride it out of a few more years?
Speaker 10: I just don't see this going well. How Like I said, if you could she could.
Speaker 3: Tell her this, surely she could say, I can't afford the place anymore.
Speaker 1: They're going up on the rint. You can't afford it either.
Speaker 2: I'm out.
Speaker 11: My lease is up.
Speaker 2: I'm moving out. How about that?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I would appreciate how we laying. We see we laying now. I didn't get that.
Speaker 1: That's what we do.
Speaker 8: We get that.
Speaker 10: We learned that from our leader.
Speaker 6: With Well, then that's a lie, A little better whoever, whatever, gentleman, she's dating me and such and such, thinking about moving in together. How's that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a better life.
Speaker 2: That's a better lie.
Speaker 10: It's a better lie.
Speaker 13: But she's still going to feel betrayed by her friend because you're choosing a man over me.
Speaker 12: You never had a trash bag, have you, Shirley? You never had your clothes on the front porch and the trash bag. Habby, don't tell you something, Let me tell you something. Ain't nothing like when you're picking your bag up and people walk put your hands on her, not tonight, dog, At least time giving her the conversation, just just a converse.
Speaker 2: I didn't even get that. I'm trying to have the heart to heart. I'm trying to you trying something. I didn't get that. What you gonna do that? Now you're trying to catch somebody's couch man, trying to catch that couch.
Speaker 10: Well, the conversation definitely needs to be had. All right, Tommy, take us out.
Speaker 2: In the words of my uncle, to go no lie li la la la la la la.
Speaker 10: Wond the truth. All right, y'all.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's it. That's it. That's it of the Steve Harvey Morning Show this morning, and words of my uncle. Talk to God. He would love to hear from you. We see you all tomorrow.
Speaker 10: Peace for all.
Speaker 13: Steve Harvey contests No purchase necessary, void were prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show