Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to season two ninety three, Episode two of Dirdilly's Guys production of My Heart Radio. This is a podcast where we take a deep dive into America's shared consciousness. And it is Wednesday, Jim twenty eighth, twenty twenty three. Wow. I love that.
Speaker 2: It's National Parchment Day for all my people cooking like it's the seventies, National Insurance Awareness Day, International Body Piercing Day, National Paul Bunyon Day, National.
Speaker 1: Logistics Day, Alaska Day.
Speaker 2: You got it all? Oh it caps International caps lock Day.
Speaker 1: Okay, shout out to the former president who we're gonna talk about. Paul Lonon keeps a lot that Paul. Yeah, he is big and he likes to keep his font big exactly. My name's Jack O'Brien aka oh Remis. You got what I need and it's a big cup full of come. It's just a big cup of your come.
Speaker 3: Oh Grid, miss you, you got what I need and it's a big cup full of com just a cup of your purple come.
Speaker 1: Yeah on the discord, Thank you for that one. Ravioli That no two words sound more like a ghost face lyric to me.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Ravioli God with the Gore text and you're like, what, yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 1: I don't know it. It doesn't feel like it's going away. It doesn't feel like the Grimmas Com milkshake. I'm not going to stop being fun to make.
Speaker 2: TikTok fucking took took this stupid joke and was like, this is what we think of the purple and it's killing kids.
Speaker 1: We think it's fentanyl. It's also very good theory.
Speaker 2: That'd be amazing cops interacting just walking by McDonald's man, which they do from time to time, you know what I mean, eat junk food.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm thrilled to be joined as always by my co host, mister Miles Graan.
Speaker 2: In yard Jam, in yard Jam, Gum's Gums come shout out to the Castle Casanova with that cranberries inspired AKA because yeah, talking about when if he was telling me that, like weightlifters just for cramming gummy works creaming gummies, Yeah, they gotta get that boost.
Speaker 1: Man. It just feels feels like they're also working jaw there, you know what I mean, Because there's.
Speaker 2: Got to be just a mandibular extras.
Speaker 1: They have those, like why why not just if you're just trying to like pack in as many as much glucose as possible, just like bring bring a bottle of maple syrup. Yeah, squeeze that to the don't. I feel like, you know, gummies are fun there and they probably get the jaw working. You know, that big weightlifter jaw, that big RFK junior jaw. Don't remind me of that cursed r FK junior jaw.
Speaker 2: Actually, somebody on someone ze put jailhouse tattoos on that picture of him with the shirt off. Is any with and like put like have it wearn like Loakes like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we might have got him fully elected president when people were like, yo, dude, he's a gang He's a gang member. I'm voting for him. Man. All right, Well, I love doing a nice extended preamble with our guest today because I feel like he's among the most both polite and that he doesn't talk before we introduce him, but also like kind of starts squirming around, really is ready to talk. He stays ready to talk. He is a hilarious and talented comedian and podcast host, one of our favorite guests. You've seen him doing stand up on TV. You've seen him doing stand up live in front of you, if you're very lucky on a stage. Possibly you've heard him on podcasts all across this great land we call the Internet. He is one of the foremost experts on who will win an Oscar. Please welcome the brilliant, the hilarious Nick Turner. Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: I also wanted to come out with a little bitty about Jack Miles Gray, but you know, that's all I got.
Speaker 5: But I did think about how tik talk told me that rim is purple coum won't stop.
Speaker 6: Okay, there you go, like the TikTok song. Yeah, oh, there you go. Thank you guys, And no, I'm not going to talk during the beginning.
Speaker 1: You know, you're a fucking professional. People.
Speaker 5: People have been listening to podcasts for a long time, and they hear a voice of someone that has not been introviewed, introduced, they turn it off. I say, wow, the guest is not respectful. Goodbye. Yeah, my kid knowing this don't even last.
Speaker 1: I don't want my kid even like feeling the energy I'm picking up by listening to it.
Speaker 5: I don't want people to know it's even a possibility, my son.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, I don't. Yeah, he's only good. He doesn't know about bad things, right, pure of heart. Yeah.
Speaker 5: And then like every time someone gets murdered on TV and my son's I explained to him why that person deserved it, right.
Speaker 2: They spoke before they were being introed on a podcast. You didn't see that scene before, but that's why they just got brutally stabbed right.
Speaker 1: Now, including like the local news and yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and every every time, it's just every time, you're just saying, that person spoke before they they were introduced as a guest on a podcast, this movie too.
Speaker 5: That person didn't tell Daddy they loved them.
Speaker 1: That. I think that's a good tip. All right, Well, Nick, we're gonna get to know you a little bit better. In a moment, we tell our listeners a couple of the things we're talking about today. There's been a tape leak. We've been a little leak of the tape that was referenced in the indictment against Trump. We're starting to see why Jack Smith seemed so confident he is. The tape is just it's truly like a comedic cutaway, like to contrast someone being like, I didn't do that, and then there's the tape of him being like I did it. I'm doing it right now on tape. Look at me, Like it's do we know who released that? CNN? But who got it? Though? Yeah? Who got it? And also like they say he was talking to a writer, that is a question that I had, like who's the writer he's talking to?
Speaker 5: Well, the writers there's two writers that he's talking to that were writing an autobiography of Mark Meadows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what that's why they were there. Amazing, But yeah, I don't know. I mean it definitely it's not that it doesn't the DOJ isn't. They're not interested in that. It's probably on the other side.
Speaker 1: So for in terms of like technically learning new things, I don't think we have. But it's just wonderful texture. It's it's kind of what you would expect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's weird to be a fly on the wall. Yeah, Like you know a moment where these people like fawning over Trump because he's just talking absolute nonsense and you can hear how people handle him. They're like yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: That He's like right, good, it's really cool. Right, all right. I can say even more now that you didn't think I was going to be this cool, did you.
Speaker 5: No, No, it is a little insight onto how like into how people talk to him. Mm hmmm, yeah, where it's like, I don't probably that's how every conversation goes, where he like says something insane, possibly illegal, and then you go yeah, oh yeah, yes, sir, that is crazy that you are showing me this.
Speaker 2: Yes, nothing else about it. Yeah, so this is a problem.
Speaker 5: I could have declassified this if I was still president, but now I can't. I mean, that line yeah alone is like just super cold amazing.
Speaker 1: So we'll talk about the tape. We'll talk about the defenses of the tape. We'll talk about cocaine. Of course. Cocaine is the hot new drug. Have you have you guys heard of this? Have you seen this?
Speaker 2: I saw it at a liberal coffee shop.
Speaker 1: Recently they're melting down the plastic that they used to smuggle the cocaine. Titanic is coming in Netflix. People are acting like this was all a last minute arrangement. It wasn't. But we'll talk about that.
Speaker 2: The Seagate thing for or ocean Gate thing for months now.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's all been a plan. It's one of the greatest examples of buzz marketing. Speaking of buzz logan, Paul's energy drink is trying to kill children, it would seem it's it seems like it's kind of bad for you. We'll talk, Yeah, like trying to kill them. It's so cool. Yeah, allee plenty more. But first, Nick Turner, we do like to ask our guests, what is something from your search history that's first? Tom, Yeah, he doesn't need to be It's fine, And I'm just surprised we have the rearranged search history has probably been first for one thousand, five hundred episodes. Is that how we've done?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: No, Yeah, Well it's funny because it's it's last on the list of things that you send out that you're going to talk about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we like to keep you off guard so that maybe you give us your real search history, pretty search history you want people to believe.
Speaker 5: So anyway, I just know that I'm angry right off top. The last thing that I that I google old was where does bandit work? M And you don't band If you have a kid who's maybe just a little younger than mine or too old, what's your youngest lie?
Speaker 2: Mine is five years old.
Speaker 5: Okay, so he's in it. It's yeah. But what's funny about Blue is that they have jobs, and they have like dog jobs.
Speaker 2: Oh and wait, which one's blue? Wait, who's bandit?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's the dad's.
Speaker 2: I've seen the Bluey.
Speaker 1: I've seen.
Speaker 2: I definitely seen a couple of episodes. Oh so, oh Bandit is like the okay, got it?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So, if you don't know, Blue is like one of the only shows that you can watch as an adult like a kids show. I think it's like SpongeBob, you know, where it's like the jokes are good enough, you know, and it feels good enough that adults watch it anyway, Right.
Speaker 1: It feels good. It's also it can be like heartbreak hands. It's it's very it can be heartbreaking.
Speaker 5: It's kind of like, uh, I look at his like a blueprint for how to interact with your kids. It's like the parents just yes and everything and explain everything, and they're just so nice and.
Speaker 1: So patient, so patient, like the they have like Zen Buddhist levels of patients with their children, and that that is one of the first questions that occurs to you watching it, is like, so the dad is just like unemployed or something. What's going on? Why is he spending an entire day?
Speaker 5: Because the show's not about their jobs, it's about you know how so but the both the parents have.
Speaker 1: Dog jobs, which I think is really funny.
Speaker 5: Like he's an archaeologist, meaning that he digs up bones, okay, and the mom, Chili is is a sidewalk shitter. She's a bomb sniffing dog at the airport.
Speaker 1: No wait, there's applies the presentstic and international terrorism, but there Australia, there's not as much of a worry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ozzie's a gang. Who are who's who's bringing bombs into your country?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: One?
Speaker 1: Not with Chili on the way do.
Speaker 2: They reference like do you ever go to work with the dad and be like, oh he's doing this, and like oh this mom is, you know, sniffing up bombs and ship.
Speaker 8: I don't know if they know she's a mom at work, you know, yeah, exactly, you know, not it's not her only identity.
Speaker 5: Because women at work often face extra challenges, uh, being mothers. This is true, and some of them have really mean bosses. And now my wife actually has a very mean, mean, mean boss at her office and it's sounds horrible. Oh, it's me, that's right.
Speaker 1: I am pretty bad. What you see not what you get with this podcast, this whole.
Speaker 5: Personality, hiding it in front of almost everybody every time you ever open up your mouth.
Speaker 1: Yeah it's good, I'm coming for him, but because I just I think I can squeeze a little more productivity out of them with the force of my personality nick for sure, for sure, and and my hunger for conflict. Those are the two things that drive me.
Speaker 5: And you've started that seven day work week for.
Speaker 1: Which she loves. That's right. Yeah, that's how the only way we'll have it. The we don't. I don't think we're fully up on Blue, or at least I don't think I've watched every episode of Blue with my kids. They do. We don't like go to work with them ever, right is this just lower?
Speaker 5: No, you don't go to work with them. They just talk about it like sometimes, but like not enough to even like know, Like I don't know their names because they don't mention it enough. It's only like if another adult they see out calls them by their first name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, banned it and chili yeah yeah, you know some great Australian accents like the really really makes you fond of I guess it just makes you fond of everything that it touches, you know.
Speaker 5: I was reading recently they had to change an episode that hadn't aired here just in Australia that included fat shaming because they're very worried about everything.
Speaker 2: All right, But it's when you're ascribing some kind of value to it that yeah bad. Like It's like it's like the same thing too. I've talked about like in like Asian culture, because you'd be like, hey, you're bald, or like wow, look at your pimples. Like you know, it's like a lot of cultures don't have like a there's no like you just go straight to it. There's it's it's very direct, and especially when you talk about someone's looks. And I was talking about that with like my wife and I was like, oh, yeah, we do that japanel times, like yeah, but that's.
Speaker 1: Like toxic And I'm like, right, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Whoa, whoa, that's true.
Speaker 1: Haha. I didn't think. I feel like bald shaming is still pretty common like in the US at the very least, like that, oh yeah, yeah, nobody's trying to speak up for.
Speaker 2: The bald well, I think it's because it's, like, you know, because we live in such a patriarchal society. They're like, no, fuck you guys talking about men.
Speaker 5: The only show that really talks about being bald is Curb Your Enthusiasm.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: And they they understand that people hate bald. People hate you bald, Larry Yo, I just got on monoxidil. Uh huh oh you started taking hair loss pills or the or growth or whatever because I just got I got to this. I'm not bald, but I've got enough of hair.
Speaker 2: You got enough of a you're starting a measure, trying to measure it.
Speaker 1: You're like, I can notice it. You got the calipers out and went from your eyebrow bone to your hairline, and we're like it's pasted. Yea where I need.
Speaker 5: That's the one where that's like a pencil holder, slash knife that you compass. That's a that's a compass. That thing is how I used it in school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was the first compass you can bring to school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, was allowed allowable And isn't the compass the ruler that's a protractor pro tract, that's a pro tractor. Wrangles and stuff the way you said ship like like a lot, like you just fucked up majorly with them. He's just up. Hey, Nick, you just fucked up big time. Man. Yeah, I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 5: My kids school supplies and I really got him the wrong thing they get.
Speaker 1: You got him a compass, Yeah, they they generally don't give those two.
Speaker 5: I got him a whole orienteering set.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't know that phrase.
Speaker 5: But oh, that's like, that's where you would have a compass. That's for like looking, you know, like tricking the woods. Nick, what's something you think is great question? Yes, great question, and I'm prepared to answer that. I think overrated. Are the signs that say smile.
Speaker 1: You're on camera there.
Speaker 5: I don't know why anyone would buy it. I don't know why anyone on earth would put that on the outside of their house, because nothing makes me angrier.
Speaker 1: The subtext of that is hey, fuck face, Like there is an implied hey fuck face in there.
Speaker 5: Yes, like it reads as a curse word. Of course, smile a dipshit. Yeah, fucking something, you fucking Joe's house, your piece of ship, and I'm gonna fucking kill you.
Speaker 1: Smile aggressive.
Speaker 5: It sucks because Also it's like if you I don't even think you have a camera. I think you're just saying that because you're like afraid because you don't have a camera. If you have a camera, you're secretive about it because you want to catch somebody.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, Well, I mean would you rather catch somebody trying to murder you or have them be dissuaded by a cabinance within.
Speaker 5: Well, I can't come.
Speaker 1: I've been waiting for you, motherfucker.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure if most people like breaking into your house are there to murder you.
Speaker 1: Uh, you never know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it is. It is one of those things whenever you see like like vandalism and stuff, like you're like, I wonder if what would happen if they had a camera?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but in terms of if because I'd say, smile, you're on camera, they're generally trying to stop people from doing a crime that's like vandalism, right yeah, or you know, and and then you are just antagonizing them, like in order to get them to stop to not like kick over the potted plant as they steal your Amazon delivery or whatever. You know.
Speaker 5: It's also extra worse in Los Angeles because like you know, I'm trying to get on TV. And then when you come at me and you're like, smile, look, we're recording. That's what I wanted, but not like this, not like this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then let you like knocking on the door, Like could I actually get the daily footage? Like to go back over the daily obs for real?
Speaker 1: But I ain't never done nothing. Yeah, that would be really funny to like go to the house with that sign and be like, hey, could I actually get a look of that at that footage? I just want to see like how I'm how how I come across on camera?
Speaker 2: Or you should record an audition on it and demand that they give it because you need it for a role you're going for, like knocking the door. Hey man, I just didn't audition on your camera.
Speaker 1: You said I was on camera? What the man you were directing me asking me not to come for.
Speaker 5: The I always yeah, you just like put on a play for those people. Just give him some to look at, Like I always do the monologue from uh, I know what you did last summer where she's in the rain screaming.
Speaker 1: What are you waiting for?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But they never come out. Yeah, what a monologue?
Speaker 5: The best written monologues in the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it was the guy.
Speaker 5: Wait, wasn't that the guy who wrote Scream, who wrote Dawson's Creek. Oh sure, Kevin something Williamson. Yeah, the guy who wrote Dawson's Creek wrote Scream. Yeah, he was like the hottest guy in the world.
Speaker 1: Kevin Williamson. Yeah. I think that's right. Yeah, maybe Creek.
Speaker 5: Yeah is the is a I know what you did last summer there scream just scream. I don't I know he did, I know what you did.
Speaker 1: I feel like that was one of those things when a writer gets really hot, they have like a team that is just churning out Kevin Williamson brand script. Maybe I'm wrong, Maybe that does like James Patterson. Yeah, exactly, damn developed Vampire Diaries. This guy is fucking pay Yeah, he's doing very good. Geez his number of houses he owns probably yeah. Well, well, well, if it isn't Creek Sides very own Steven Spielberg creeks, Hey, Dawson, What was the name of that place? I haven't no idea, I don't know, I don't remember. I mean, everyone just greeted each other the most. It was like they were trying to get to a word count every every time they opened their mouths on that show.
Speaker 2: That show is so bad or is I remember watching it like last year or some of it, and I was like, where are the black people? And then when they appear, it's just like so terribly handled. I was like, Okay, this is this is something else. This creek wasn't for me. Cape Side, Massachusetts Cape.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well well well North Carolina shot shot is where it was shot, right. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I took the tour and I mean it's like a self tour when I was doing stand up there one weekend and I went to all the spots on it and I did not recognize one of them.
Speaker 1: What are the spots even?
Speaker 5: Like it at Yeah, it's like bars and like you know the pier and I don't know these certain streets or whatever, Like I don't know, you're not going to Michelle's house.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah. Somebody went through with a camera one day for twelve hours and got a bunch of shots of the outside of buildings that were then used to set up scenes that happened on.
Speaker 5: A back line.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's a hey, Nick? Oh shit, Nick over here over here? What is something? What's something?
Speaker 5: You think is underrated, Nick Oh, I think I just went to Mexico. I went to end Sonata, which is two hours south on the Baja Coast, south of two hours south of Tijuana, and I had very expensive tacos. I had very cheap tacos. I had every type of tacos you could have. And the tortillas in these tacos, no matter where you get them, are so superior to tacos and tortillas that I get in Southern California. And you constantly hear, living in Southern California, how you got the best Mexican food in the world. But there is a disconnect and I don't know what it is, and I don't know why I can't purchase tacos or tortillas like shipped up that taste is good. But I think we really, we really got a big head based on our location and number of Mexican restaurants that our food is somehow comparable to that of Mexican food, and it isn't. And I also need recommendations on where to get tortillas that taste like that in Los Angeles because somebody must be shipping them.
Speaker 1: Right, that's tortillas. I've ever had in southern California or Sonora Town way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've had Sonora Town that's good. But can you buy Yeah, you can probably buy tortillas from them.
Speaker 1: Maybe they seem cool.
Speaker 5: Like Guisado's has great tortillas. But I've been told cookbook, gotta go to Cookbook. I haven't been yet.
Speaker 1: Okay. It is the thing where we have like shipped content. There are trucks driving across the United States full of Brooklyn tapwater. You like make bagels in Los Angeles as we speak, presumably, but they have not figured out that that'd be really fun.
Speaker 5: The idea of taking Mexican tap water, bring it, just killing yourself with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wonder is it just like the corn or like I don't understand.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I mean, I can't figure it out. I was baffled.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the one curse. Research would tell you that a lot of the ingredients just lack the kind of preservatives.
Speaker 1: That's a boo when you're buying, like if you then stable for four months at least. Yeah, yeah, well this is not helped. Yeah, well, look, hey, figure it out. Somebody let them know. That's what we're here for to Let's take a quick break and we'll come back and listen to the Trump tape. And we're back and CNM released audio recordings of Trump that we're referenced in the indictment. And it's pretty pretty damning. So it is, Yeah, it's pretty. It's pretty.
Speaker 2: But that's what I think makes it frustrating. You're gonna listen to this tape. He's gonna literally describe the crimes he's doing and his like his knowledge of it. And then we're still going to be pondering if he will see the inside of the jail. But anyway, here, here we go. This is uh the Trump mixtape that just dropped courtesy of CNN.
Speaker 7: He's are bad, sick.
Speaker 6: That was your cue, you know, against you.
Speaker 9: When Millie's talking about, oh, you were going to try to do a kid now that they were trying to do that before you even were sworn in, that's right, trying to overthrow your life.
Speaker 7: Well with Milly, let me see that. I'll show you an example. He said that I wanted to attack.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're hearing him shuffle what we announce these top secret documents. So that's the bag.
Speaker 2: He goes hand me that really quick because the thing they're even starting off. Was the idea that Mark Milly was saying that like, you know what he what the plan was for if Trump went, you know, just completely off the rails and was trying to start a war. And that's why he's like to him, like, no, this is this is what is really happening. To hand me these secret documents.
Speaker 7: Isn't it amazing? I have a big pile of papers, this thing just camera up.
Speaker 2: Look this was him.
Speaker 7: They presented me. This is off the record, but they presented me this, this was him.
Speaker 5: This was also what record.
Speaker 7: We looked at him. This was him. This wasn't done by me, This was him. All sorts of stuff, pages long, the record.
Speaker 1: From yeah, oh yeah, I.
Speaker 7: Just found Isn't that amazing? This totally wins my.
Speaker 1: Case, you know, I just love.
Speaker 2: This totally wins my case. You know, the most damning evidence.
Speaker 1: M hmm, okay, well that was the coup they were doing against you, against you the whole time. But he goes on, except it is like highly everyone's laughing.
Speaker 7: Look at this, Jack and Hillary would print that out.
Speaker 1: Did you hear what he just said? Look at this it's secret. Look look at this.
Speaker 2: You attack and like clearly showing you something very fairy.
Speaker 5: Then the staffer says, Hillary would print that out all the time, you know, yeah, Shade, but uh, it's in his fucking hand, right, he wouldn't print it out already.
Speaker 7: She send it to Anthony Wayner.
Speaker 10: A politician that she knows, not a stranger she was trying to impress by restaurants with clearance.
Speaker 1: It's truly, he is in the like end of raging bull like era where he's just trying to impress whoever comes by and just be like, hey, look at this.
Speaker 2: Right right, just a punch drunk boxer.
Speaker 1: But yeah, the Anthony Wiener thing is just to be able to evoke his name because you know, he was with Juma Aberdeen her you know number two. Anyway we go, he.
Speaker 7: Said he wanted to attack a run and what he said this was done by the military given to me. I think we can probably know.
Speaker 5: We'll have to see, Yeah, I.
Speaker 7: Ss president, I could have, can't you know? But this is.
Speaker 1: Is that interesting? We have a problem?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because she's even like, yeah, maybe we could try to like she even knows like I you can't.
Speaker 1: But anyway, now we have a drum. Isn't that interesting?
Speaker 7: It's so cool. It's so and you probably almost didn't believe me, but now you believe me. It's incredible, right, it brings brings.
Speaker 1: Some cos it's so cool. I mean it's so Look her and I and you probably almost didn't believe me, but now you believe me.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I believed you. Please don't show me that again. It's incredible, right, And they bring us in. These weren't planted, These were given to me by the Pentagon. Like there's no he can't argue away anything at this point, you know what I mean, Like he's talking about like the origins of the papers, he's holding them, he's when he's saying they you're talking about the fucking Pentagon.
Speaker 1: Just like did she know at one point I think we Yeah, I think we have a problem now or something to that effect, like, yeah, this is what just went down is pretty fucked up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was after because again he's trying to say it starts off he's like we'll have to try to uh and it's like declassify.
Speaker 1: You can hear it again and probably think probably would.
Speaker 7: President I could have No, I can't, you know, but this is.
Speaker 1: Now we haven't even just like laughed your way out of that. You know, this is how I.
Speaker 5: Know that the government didn't kill JFK, because Trump would have told us.
Speaker 1: They didn't tell his to attack Iran.
Speaker 5: But you don't just get all the secrets, I.
Speaker 1: Know, I don't think so. I remember Obama being pissed at one point or like kind of intimating that he wanted to know like the UFO secrets or no. Clinton I think at one point was like, yeah, they like if they have discovered UFOs, they're not telling me, and like seemed like genuinely pissed, like I think they keep some stuff.
Speaker 5: The only the only UFO and Clinton administration was the cume flying around his.
Speaker 1: Offense unidentified flying object. I was trying to sorbs of com. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Unidentified flying offenses.
Speaker 1: That's the BA way. We did our best. So, I mean, this kind of completely unravels his defense, right Like he claimed in a recent Fox News interview that the.
Speaker 5: Recording unidentified flying orgasms.
Speaker 1: There it is. It is all right, We're done here, folks, Thank you very much. Nick. Where can people find you? Follow right here? Baby? But he said in the Fox News interview like that when he was showing documents relating to Iran. They were merely newspaper stories, magazine stories and articles. But on the tape he repeatedly like brags about how the Pentagon gave him these files and they are secret and when he was president he could have declassified them, but now he can't. And the person he's with says, now we have a problem. Isn't that interesting?
Speaker 2: Bring in some cokes please, little stressed I need to stress DC real quick to sip on. Uh yeah, I mean yeah, it's again, it's like so clear. There's so many people who are, like, you know, from like Watergate, historians are like, you never even had Nixon even coming close to like articulate, like short of him citing the actual like legal like code that he violated. This is pretty this is pretty you know, damning.
Speaker 5: But again, yeah, but I did hear something like you can only prosecute people for these crimes where it happened, and since this crime happened in New Jersey, I'm not sure it can be a part of the like the grand jury convening in Florida or the grand jury convening in DC.
Speaker 2: It's well, a lot people are saying that that's where Jack Smith is leaving options because the documents were recovered in Florida, which is why it's in that in the southern district of Florida. Yeah, and the people are suspecting that if Judge Cannon goes all in on just mucking around and like fucking up this trial, that they have many other cards to play. So it doesn't like this isn't the be all end all, which could potentially be about disseminating information in New Jersey, that would be the charge in New Jersey would be the dissemination of that information, Okay, And had that happened at Bedminster, Yeah, yeah, yeah. So that's why, like there's a lot of intrigue. A lot of people are like, oh, I wonder if they just have all these sort of you know, contingency plans in place, because they know that you could get a very friendly judge or a mistrial or something.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, you have to come back to other things.
Speaker 5: They moved to Florida one from DC and then started a new DC one that's like the where they got Steve Bannon coming in right, there's.
Speaker 2: A yeah, there's the January sixth one in DC and then this one they did it in Florida, because there would have been potential for Trump and his legal team to argue that this actually should be tried in Florida and not DC. Right, So they were just trying to basically take away as many arguments going into it to just I have a feeling there's I mean, like the January sixth thing is like we just found out that the Secret Service just testified and gave their account of what happened. And then there's like the fake elector's thing. There's like there's like other things happening, and like there's all still other dimensions of this document's case that ye know, the Secret.
Speaker 5: Service too, they've got you know, full immunity. Could be like we did terrible things because say this because you know what, that's our job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't say no to the guy. Yeah, you know there really it does go back. Like I remember when he was running for president, there was this old New Yorker profile that like interviewed him and the guy who wrote the Art of the Deal for him, and it was like just you know, the the point of the article is that like Donald Trump didn't really write a single part of that book. But they're like at the very end of the article is like them just kind of summing up Donald Trump's character with this scene where he's like showing off. I think it's like Buster Douglas or like Evander Holyfield's boxing glove. To the person, they're like, all he is is somebody who just like takes you to his office and like shows you sports memorabilia. And then the last quote is he's like, yeah, it's a it's a real authentic Tyson boxing glove. He gave it to me. It's a it's a pretty cool life, right, It's just like that that. I think that just sums him up. Even as president. That was all he was about, was just like getting access to neat stuff and then like showing it to people and being like it's so cool. I mean it's so look her and not and you probably almost didn't believe me, but now you believe me. It's incredible, right Like that that, I think that just is all he cares about ultimately, is like and that. And also in case you think that doesn't impress rich guys, the rich guys who he golfs with every morning and is who like kisses ass all night like that is Harlan Crowe, who like has a house full of fucking Nazi napkins and shit like that, Like that's all they Nazi tea set, Okay, Nazi tea set, yes, but like that's all they care about is like, wow, real artifacts.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, it's power. It's a show and tell. But yeah, for ages. And I'm sure at a certain point, Trump's like, I can't afford that stuff, then I gotta be president so that I can have not secrets. No one's gonna top that shit. But anyway, so we have this guy on tape describing his crimes, his intent, his knowledge of how transgressive the act is.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, this.
Speaker 2: Is beyond slam dunk, right. But anyway, despite how clear like the audio and like context is of this moment, the MAGA people are coming. It's all hands on deck for kind of obscure what was happening here. We'll start off with one of our favorite characters from the Trump administration, teenage mutant Ninja Gerbels himself, Stephen Miller Abels. Anyway, this is what he said, quote. The security state is very skilled at psychological warfare. They're skilled at the art and artistry that's often deployed in foreign countries. Of how to control the narrative in our country. Don't fall for it. We have been watching them try to play us year after year after year, going all the way back to the Russia hoax, and of course remember the Ukraine hoax. Remember the election year now, the Russian bounty story where Trump was letting Russia get away with putting bounties on our troops. Then it comes out later that was a fake story.
Speaker 5: He found one story from seven years ago.
Speaker 2: That's how they do. Okay, fine, how about this one? This is from a Trump spokesperson quote. The audio tape provides context proving once again that President Trump did nothing wrong at all. The President is speaking rhetorically and also quite humorously about a very perverted individual, Anthony Wiener, who is deep inside the corrupt Clinton campaign. Weird, the media and the Trump haters once again, we're all too willing to take the bait, falling for another Democrat. Doj hoax, hook line and sinker.
Speaker 1: Boom got him? I don't know. I don't know how you win this case in court. Now, after they at that point.
Speaker 5: That we were all talking, the only thing we talked about from this was the one Anthony Wiener reference. Well, That's the only important thing here, and I'm glad you mentioned that. Yeah, nothing else.
Speaker 2: This exonerates him. And then if you want to hear from the Orange kool aid man himself again, this is an all.
Speaker 1: Caps cap alert in honor of National All Caps Day.
Speaker 2: Could somebody please explain to the deranged Trump hating Jack Smith, his family, and his friends that as the President of the United States, I come under the Presidential Records Act, as affirmed by the Clinton Socks case, not by this psycho's fantasy of the never used it before Espionage Act of nineteen seventeen, quote unquote. Smith should be looking at Crooked Joe, bidden two d's, and all of the crimes that he has perpetrated on the American public, including the millions and millions of dollars he extorted from foreign countries. Anyway, So Smith, if that he's even is your name?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know. Is it just me or does Smith like not look like his job? He doesn't. He's like the world's most competent man. But just looking at him, you're just like, I wouldn't ask that guy to watch my laptop at Starbucks.
Speaker 1: He's got dope, Yeah, he got it. He he does. He I don't, I don't know exactly what, but yeah, he just doesn't exude competence for a whek. He looks like he snuck into this pool yest.
Speaker 2: Right or he just he just looks like not a chill guy. Like all he knows, Like all he talk about is like the law and stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, dude, like too.
Speaker 2: So your point like if he was holding a baby, I feel like he would get lost in thought and like just drop it.
Speaker 1: But he yeah, Trump like that's kind of openly threatening, right saying, would somebody explain to him his family and his friends like it? Why include his family in there? Well, because it's just everybody, so they let you know that he can touch anyone. Like I don't know, I don't know, I don't know. I didn't say that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you don't talk about a guy's family that's at work. It's not at work, man, it's not at work.
Speaker 1: Not at work.
Speaker 2: You're trying to fight because then then bring up my family at work, that's.
Speaker 1: Right, But yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Again, it's just it's just him fucking flopping around right now because it's like and all they can do, they're fully now the legal defense is basically not ah yeah, but just with like fancier words, which is like they're saying this incriminating tape actually should proves his innocence, Like, you.
Speaker 1: Know, it's fucking on what planet? Twenty four hour news cycle, Planet of the Unit, the States of America. That's the planet, the only planet, the greatest planet of all time. Yeah, doctor SaaS is about to take over. Anyways, we'll see how this goes. It seems bad for him, but yeah, well you know, consequences seem seemed to be like a substance that does not it just goes away when it comes near Trump. So we'll see. Yeah, all right, let's take a quick break and we'll come back and talk about how cocaine is back.
Speaker 2: Baby, Bring some cocaine.
Speaker 1: And we're back. And the uns annual World Drug Report, which I hadn't been paying attention to but now we'll anticipate every year when it comes out, was released. The biggest mover this year. You guessed it, folks, it's cocaine the charts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean I guess. Traditionally the main markets were North America, Western Central Europe. Now in this report, they're like, it's fucking everywhere now, like it's people are starting to use it more in Africa, Southeast Asia, Southeastern Europe. Use is at an all time high. Like sometimes they would see like it ebb and flow. Now they're just like it's all upward arrows, consumption's up, productions up, and it's it's the eighties. Baby, there's cocaine everywhere, And I guess traditionally no, I'm sorry, Like even though production is at an all time high, they're also saying seizures are actually outpacing production, so you know, mark one up for the drug war. But yeah, apparently this has only led the like to like the drug traffickers to go next level with the chemistry.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: In my mind, the last time I was like watching drug documentaries, it was like probably about like like eighties or nineties, where people just like smuggling them in little chotchkes and stuff or like on a janky submarine. But they've stepped the game up. Traffickers are now quote increasingly smuggling cocaine based by dissolving it into plastic and charcoal objects because it's much harder to detect. Then they set up super labs in Europe where they extract the cocaine base out of those materials and turn it into powder.
Speaker 1: I feel like this is gonna be huge for pusha ts next album, Like he has so much material to work with. Oh yeah, like we were it into plastic and charcoal objects.
Speaker 2: Right, Scanners, X rays and canines usually can't detect cocaine that's been smuggled in this manner. And they said, now there are clandestine chemists can use certain chemicals to quote lock the cocaine into the carrier products, making it impossible to retrieve the drug without knowing which chemical to use.
Speaker 5: Wow, I was whoa, Yeah, I mean this is this is like my Chiach and Chong made their whole van out of the weed.
Speaker 1: Right, can't arrest us if the whole nice try ass, so this whole van's weed, let us go.
Speaker 2: Oh but yeah, I mean it's again, this is just like some next level trafficking thing. I didn't realize, but yeah, I feel like it. The the use of cocaine is I feel like like where was I recently? I was traveling somewhere and like people were talking about cocaine in a way that I was like what the fuck? Like in my mind, cocaine users were like city folk, right, just getting off a break from you know, the trading floor a wall street, and now it's in all the corners of the earth.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The guy when you're like checking out at the gas station is like, you're do you want some cocaine or do you have any cocaine that I could? I noticed you seem to be from the city.
Speaker 5: Right right, right, So they put all like they got scientists working on you know, it's breaking bad, and they got like, you know, they're they're spending weeks, you know, putting all the formulas together. And then they have a secret formula you know that turns it into a plastic bottle. And then you got to have a secret formula that turns it back into And then as soon as it get gets into some dealers here and he's like, why didn't I shake a little baby potter in here? Right? A little fentanyl and like it seems.
Speaker 1: Like just some laxative. It all works.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I get some pencil shavings.
Speaker 1: The real question is where do these chemists get all the energy to come up with this stuff? Yeah, Like what what's the arc of that chemist? Too?
Speaker 2: Like it's like a chemist who is super promising and then it's like, I also got a bad coke problem, man, So I think I'm gonna switch gears and start working for them. I got.
Speaker 1: And uh yeah yeah, joining my drug dealer. Yeah, I don't know. It's it makes sense overall, given like what we're dealing with, you know, giving what we in our special Interview Expert episode yesterday, like what Private Equity is doing, where they're just like taking over every business in the country and cutting staffing so that everybody just has to work like twice as hard. It makes sense that the drug of the moment would be something that gives people the energy to keep up with this.
Speaker 2: Show as we all just become like husks of a human existence. And then it's like, oh this for a little animation. Yeah, but yeah, it's back in a big way, folks, big way.
Speaker 5: No, you know that ventanyl is the leading cause of death for men between eighteen and forty nine, leading lead big that's incredible.
Speaker 1: That's horrible. Yeah, I mean that's the other thing that fucking like this story, Like a lot of people I've known people who died from trying to do cocaine and they're being ventanyl in it, Like that's happening a lot.
Speaker 2: Now, Yeah, and again I think also like to your point about we've talked about like just deaths of despair. That's like a whole category of death that like we're not actually reckoning with. And yeah, just again like adding to this feeling of oh, society's creeping into like this weird like stop in a weird way. But you know when you look at like again, I hate to keep talking about private equity, but like when you think about how much job loss and access to wealth or things that are cut off from these kinds of like business moves and the effects it has on people, especially people who like you know, like need to work to survive. All adding to like this this background hum of like, but.
Speaker 1: What about the teenagers? Guys? How do the young teenagers keep up in this world if they don't have access to cocaine? How are they to keep up in this world where private equity is Are you pitching us a business? I am, well, there's that, but what if you can't get access There is a shortage of that. And that's where my good friend Logan Paul comes in. I want to tell you guys about prime Oh god. Prime hydration is a beverage that logan Paul launched last year with KSI other YouTuber and it became like the tickle me Elm of last year, Like it was just there weren't enough of it, and people were there were there are reports of people having a bottle, keeping the empty bottle and then like charging people one hundred dollars to take a picture with the empty bottle for social media purposes because you just like couldn't get access to the drink. The so Dystopian for sure, it's the the drink has the legally, I have to think this is the maximum legal amount of caffeine that you can put in something, two hundred milligrams of caffeine. That seems to be where every like highly caffeinated drink or product maxes out at at two hundred milligrams. But that is what they're giving children in like kind of small doses.
Speaker 2: I know you're the like the caffeine fact, God, what how does that rank? Because then like every time we talk about caffeinated drinks, I was like, how many milligrams? Because like you're gonna have an idea, what like what's a.
Speaker 1: Celsius is the other one is maxed out at two hundred nothing has more than two hundred as far as I know, and even like caffeine pills have two hundred milligrams. What's the coca cola? Got?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Coca cola is like in the thirties usually I think the forties. I think diet coke is in the sixties and and even and like Mountain Dew, I don't think it even cracks one hundred. But yeah, these.
Speaker 2: Are twice as much as Red Bull.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Okay, it's cool.
Speaker 2: Have you seen the videos though, where people like to your point about how like it's become the most sought after thing, Like people are stunting on TikTok with how much fucking like Prime they have in their fridge.
Speaker 1: No, yes, like this kind of shit. People are like, well, what's in my fridge? All Prime?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: Like it looks like for.
Speaker 9: My grabbing goes for my kids if they don't have time to make a protein drink or an electrolyte drink before they leave for their practices for their sports they play. I like these Prime drinks because if you look at they don't have any artificial colors, They're naturally flavored. They have bcaa's. They also have electrolytes that come from coconut water and they only have two grams to sugar.
Speaker 2: But two hundred milligrams of fucking caffeine anyway. So like there's I've seen so many videos like this where there's like families being like we got the icy pop, we got cherry, and it's like you think people are doing like a money phone type thing with the amount of prime.
Speaker 1: Body, Yeah, this is the new money phone. It's just having a fucking prime.
Speaker 5: So this is like, uh, you know, you throw some vodka in there, some whiskey in there, and you'll party heart failure, right, that's yeah.
Speaker 1: But that's like with people. They don't they don't fuck with alcoholic beverages. They just oh they got all the good pills.
Speaker 2: You're right, Yeah, they're just slamming borgs.
Speaker 5: Dude, got young people laugh at us with how we try to get high.
Speaker 2: Yeah young, oh yeah, because they're like these motherfuckers are dead, like they're trying to die. Like look at how they partied in the fucking I.
Speaker 5: Get hide through this weird music I listened to.
Speaker 2: Right, Like, I don't get high if my headphones are out of batteries. That's when I'm in a bad way. You've got to fucking shake.
Speaker 5: I get high from getting my friend's pronouns.
Speaker 1: Right, thank you, boom, thank you, sir, you, honor, you're welcome. I nailed you both, So I mean you. You are counting on teenagers to consume like one of these a day, which I just can't imagine that's going to happen. And like there's there's all sorts of laws in place, or like that people have tried to put laws in place, like in twenty seventeen in South Carolina, a teenager died due to caffeine induced cardiac event, causing a probable arrhythmia. Countries like Lithuania and Latvia already have active bands on energy drinks that have thus much caffeine in him. But here in the US, back in nineteen eighty, the FDA attempted to crack down on caffeine and soda, but the soda companies, who you might recognize as having a little bit more money than the FDA, argued caffeine wasn't actually a psychoactive drug and therefore subject to regulation. Rather, caffeine is a flavor enhancer. I'm a telling you what exactly does caffeine taste like, yeah, like.
Speaker 2: Is there some like a soda someme lia who's like oh wow, finishes very strongly with caffeine like they did. They were they even able to say like it enhances this flavor. They're just saying, no, it's in the category of flavor. Answer, Yeah, there's a loone. They're just lying.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Surge had sixty eight by the way, Yeah, sixty eight not even shit, that's more than this one says more than mountain Dew.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think mountain Dew has crept up into the seventies, but I could be wrong.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is fifty four, but I don't know. It's got two different numbers for Surge also, so I.
Speaker 1: Don't it's hard to know. Is a Caffeine Informer that's the that's my go to, No, I'm using that's my website, Uh Google, Google? Okay, yeahspi net. But anyway, you have to get an annual subscription to Caffeine Informer to really know the for sure.
Speaker 5: No, I had my dad's log in.
Speaker 1: Okay, But so stimulant medication with caffeine obviously has to include warnings, but energy drinks, which have far more caffeine are somehow free to market themselves with no warnings at all, or were for a long time. I think that might be changing. A senate investigation began looking into these drinks and specifically how they market their products to teenagers like Monster and rock Star, and decided that their products were actually foods, not dietary supplements after all. Oh okay, so Prime didn't originate the problem. But it's like really at the outer limits of how much caffeine you can put it in a product and how much you can market yourself to teenagers.
Speaker 2: They're doing that too, So like when kids drink it, they're like, oh, this sheep is fucking hit, you know what I mean? Because like, as you have access to like Red Bull or fucking Monster and shit, but then you come through with something with twice that, it feels like the intention is to also to get the consumers to talk about how this new fucking bag is just hitting.
Speaker 1: Oh of course, yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you're not getting it and just drinking one right like you're probably gonna like try to you know, be trying to get somewhere.
Speaker 1: To get somewhere. Man, I want to full personality change. I want to have a different personality after I'm done for drink enough that I'm on fentanyl. It's wild.
Speaker 2: It's like it's just yesterday. KSI and Logan Paul were in like Copenhagen promoting the drink Wow, and a lot of people suspect it may have been like set up kind of marketing because a bunch of like their fans just started throwing Prime at them. Oh wow, like like they were getting doused with it, and like even on TMZ they're like, like who knows about historyonics they like, and it could just be a very clever way to get us talking about this because here we are. It was kind of the literal like what was written in the article. So I don't know, but yeah, they it's fucking everywhere like Europe. It's really popular. They KSI is like a huge Arsenal fan, and somehow Arsenal got them, Like there's like Prime branding around the football club.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, this is fucking bad, dude. It truly seems like just taking a like no Do's caffeine pill and water like but with branding added on to it.
Speaker 2: All right, tell me if you think this is real. This is them at their Prime tour and they're getting somehow suddenly the crowd turns on them. They're getting doused, but everyone's like laughing, like the securities even like all right, that was a good bit.
Speaker 1: I know, nothing bad is actually happening. Yeah, you can't bring European security and on your bits.
Speaker 5: Come on, it's hard to connect with your like idols, and sometimes the only thing you can do because the distance is just hit them with something and then be like me and Loug and Paul hung out today.
Speaker 1: Yeah we had a laugh. Yeah, been a nice little Yeah. Wow. People keep throwing it at them.
Speaker 2: There's like multiple things people I wouldn't prime just turns people into fucking animals. And they're like, you.
Speaker 5: Know, anything like you give the fans on like whatever day at the ballpark is gonna end up on the field.
Speaker 1: On the field.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, this is a bibblehead right yeah, right right, because that that'll end up on eBay.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's it's weird how like you can go to Dodger gaming like if it's if it's a bad night, these are going on the field.
Speaker 1: Other things. You're like they're never throwing bobbleheads. They never do like the snowstorm of inflatable bets.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh, speaking of a dropping your baby, I didn't at Dodger Stadium, but I regret it because I had this moment. I had a sports center moment, and I failed, Oh.
Speaker 2: To like catch a fly ball.
Speaker 1: I had my baby in my arms. Yeah.
Speaker 5: The fly ball came directly towards me. Yeah, I put out my right hand. It hit me in the palm and I dropped it.
Speaker 2: If i'd had two hands, and you told your you told your son that, right.
Speaker 1: I will.
Speaker 5: I'm waiting until can understand me, but I'm gonna fucking ream them out. So the ball dropped and I went for it, but some lady scooped it up beforehand. Again, I still have the kid in my arms. So then the lady heard my story kids first baseball game. Yeah, gave us, gave us the ball, but it still as good of a story as it could be.
Speaker 1: That doesn't you know?
Speaker 2: That doesn't That doesn't make you a man, right because you should have You would have caught that ship.
Speaker 5: I don't care, buddy, I mean I know this why I can't tell the story without like it being sad.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna you just lie to your son.
Speaker 2: What about this base, but oh you should have seen it.
Speaker 1: He caught it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well yeah that I was gonna say.
Speaker 1: It would be like a hyper like extreme prime version of the like choose the ball or choose death scene from that. You know, you got to catch those ball, kid.
Speaker 5: Because it's public too. It didn't get on TV, but I had a friend in the stadium who saw it that was in front of me that I just found out about two days ago.
Speaker 1: There must have been a collective like holding of breath when people saw a foul ball speeding at you while you were holding a baby, right, Like was there aid to gauge? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, like yeah, they were all relieved when I just dropped it.
Speaker 1: Yeah good, Well that's you would have been the wrong kind of on Sports Center if you had chosen otherwise. Yeah, I would have made it to the real I commend you. Yeah, Nick Turner as always such a pleasure having you. Where where can people find you? Follow you, experience you all that good stuff? You know?
Speaker 5: I don't know I'm out there, but I did want to. I want to talk about my favorite new podcast, please, The Rosi O'donald Show. I don't know who makes this thing, but I love it. Onward with Rosi o'donald. I mean she has some of the best conversations with women that I've ever heard. Also, have you heard of this show What Else with Josh Waitzapolski. Yeah, it's incredible powerhouse shows. I mean, I don't understand, you know how people make shows this good?
Speaker 1: But what Else? And Onward with Rosio Donald.
Speaker 5: I mean those are those are two fantastic shows, and I hope you guys check them out.
Speaker 1: I believe it's called What Future? What did I say? You said? What Else? Fuck? What Else? What Else?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we'll take that out. Yeah, and we'll we'll add in.
Speaker 1: Meet the I love her. What Future? That's right, What Future? The Future? You were on it recently.
Speaker 5: I don't start with my episode because I did lose fully lose my voice in it. But it's a good moment in time. Of course, you know, the ideas are incredible. But the two of us sparring, come on, come on, come on, class. But just just two great shows. Uh, and thanks for giving me the opportunity to talk to America about him. I assume this is only America. Yeah, of course, of course we don't.
Speaker 1: I mean, anybody else can listen to it, but we don't.
Speaker 2: About I don't know how you'd get I don't know how you'd access it outside of America.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's smuggled, it's baked in plastic.
Speaker 5: And.
Speaker 1: This is a plastic bucket. Dude. All right, that's what you think, dude. It's really interesting. Like that is one of the cooler scientific things. Like if somebody delivered anything to me by dissolving like a pair of sunglasses that it was like locked inside of with a like chemical signature, I would be like, kudos to you, friend, you are at the at the forefront of something. If anything, it just makes you root for the drug dealers. You're like, well that's cool, man, that's really cool man.
Speaker 2: Thanks, thanks Carco Traffickers.
Speaker 1: I do have to root against Blue's mom on this one, Oh for sure.
Speaker 2: Guess what, she's out of the fucking job.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's right. When that shipman comes in.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, you know how much you know she's probably just taking it home, like oh right, oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how Blue's dad has all the energy. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I got my weaed stolen by uh at valet once I was fucking There's nothing you can do about it.
Speaker 1: It's too loud.
Speaker 2: You should have sealed it up. Was it just was your car just stinking like a dead body.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't know, they just it was just in the in the middle of whatever, the console. Yeah, you know, they just check them all. Yeah, they're like, no one ever comes back and asks where they're legal drink.
Speaker 1: This is before it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is where you have to put label everything fentanyl. Yeah, just to put them off of it.
Speaker 5: I put I say, I say it's prime.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then then someone called. Then someone fucking calls the CPS on you. Like, this guy's got a kid and he's got a bunch of prime in this car.
Speaker 5: I keep my I keep my weed in my prime container because those things are worth thousands, and so that's a different charge.
Speaker 1: That's right, right, right, right? Is there a work a media you've been enjoying?
Speaker 5: Oh fuck yeah, the other two telling everybody about this. It's the best show on television right now, at least the funniest.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Season three is. I mean it's the best season they've had. And just like every episode, like they genres shift, like it's kind of a mess, but it's like but they're just so fucking smart. Yeah, I was so funny.
Speaker 1: I didn't actually love this season for the first two episodes, and then I like was watched seven in a row and was like, oh, this is incredible, but for some reason like this because we watched like season two right into season three and there is like a tonal shift and I was like, this is it's kind of got weird, but it's it's incredible. I think it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the appeal is like you can just tell like the they just get to indulge yes, all their fucking fun ideas in that writer's room, like without anyone being like I don't know about that, Like no, fuck this, We're doing the full on genre episodes.
Speaker 1: I heard Zaslov got really involved in the writer's room and has really made things sing.
Speaker 5: I heard the ghost writers for the new Mark Meadows biography got in there and they had some secret stuff secret Holly.
Speaker 1: Miles, where can people find you? What is work the media you've been enjoying at? Miles of Gray? Where have you got at? Symbols to find people? Find Jack and I on our basketball podcast, Miles and Jack Got Mad. Bose will be in Vegas next weekend for NBA Con doing a couple live shows, So if you're around come check that out.
Speaker 2: And if you wanna hear me talk about ninety day fiance, another trash reality check. Sophia Alexander and I out on four to twenty day fiance. Two tweets I like. First one is from the they're both actually both from at the Onion. First one is note from she and worker hidden in order, states how much he loves doing sweatshop labor kind of how those terrible propaganda videos like. And then another one from at the Onion Police warn of new scam of vulnerable people being in need. Watch out for the on They're gonna say they need stuff, Well be careful they do, all right.
Speaker 1: A tweet I've been enjoying at Eric's Shadow tweeted just a day of their daily diet and this resonator when they say eight am egg white omelet, no cheese. Twelve pm one apple, one banana, one yogurt. Six pm chicken sees are salad, Prince's Light dressing PM, small frozen yogurt. Eight thirty pm, A few hard pretzels. Eight forty five pm two oreos, eight fifty pm, four oreos eight fifty three pm, eight oreos, nine pm, grilled cheese nine thirty pm Pizza Hut Pizza. I have my will. My willpower just drains throughout the day and by the end of the day, I am big mackin eight oreos on top of each other. Yeah, it's good, slippery, it's good for you. You can find me on Twitter at Jack Underscore O'Brien. You can find us on Twitter at daily Zeikeeist. We're at the Daily Zeikeist on Instagram. We have a Facebook fan page on a website, daily zeitkus dot com. Body post our episodes and our foot note look off the information that we talked about in today's episode, well as a song that we think you might enjoy. Miles, what song do we think people might enjoy?
Speaker 2: Let's go out from a track Inglewood Native A mindy AM I N D I And this is our track Greenhouse. It's great like R and B new R and B artist, young artist out of Inglewood, California.
Speaker 1: So we're always going to represent West West. But yeah, Greenhouse, I'm indy, check it out. Plant for your plants. Yeah, I'm growing absolutely. The Daily Zeitgeist is a production of iHeart Radio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple podcast or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. That's going to do it for us this morning. But we are back this afternoon to tell you what is trending, and hey, we'll talk to you all then. Bye bye bye