Speaker 1: All right, it is time now for Junior. I'm just gonna say, Junior, Yeah, I'm here with you.
Speaker 2: Got Junior, Okay, let's just get some spots. We can't talk about spirits no moment. I'm telling you right now, we're not doing that. So what I do have is this for you. Chris Paul was a wizard for a day, and now he's going to the Golden State Warriors. Come on, Chris, Man's by the best chance you can get to get a ring with over here with Steph Curry and Clay Thompson. Man, Man, he might get a ring.
Speaker 3: Chris got to start stretching. And every time I look up, Chris, Chris car got a hamstring. I'm sick of that. He's start stretching now, were tired of the hamstring?
Speaker 1: We need you down to stretch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we need you from April to June. We need you on the court. Man, I'm telling this, he need to take a you know what he need to do. He need to do what street clothes do? What street clothes do? He already played during the regular season.
Speaker 1: He showed up. He showed up during the playoffs.
Speaker 3: That's what Chris Paul playing all the six and some game wait till the ends too.
Speaker 2: And for people who don't know when you're referring to street clothes, who were you all talking about?
Speaker 3: We ain't gonna everybody know.
Speaker 2: So many outfits he had, all boy, he would be dressing.
Speaker 1: On that bench.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you say.
Speaker 1: All that, all that playing the whole season. He don't do all that.
Speaker 3: I played with playing with the time game thirty. Why am I playing in game thirty? Now?
Speaker 2: It's fifty more games ago. I can't playing games. Get me around seventy two? Just ten playoff?
Speaker 1: But another one to tell me? This is what they talk about? You man? Do we want James Harden back in Houston? Well, I'm friends with James mother. James mother is so cool. I like her. I like you know, they good people.
Speaker 3: Now, now him as a team playing for the Rockets.
Speaker 1: We got options, I mean what could we Sorry, oh, we ain't got that. Damn.
Speaker 3: Were trying to make sure the coach got you know that he's straight, you know, yeah, yeah, I'll stay out the front office.
Speaker 1: He got out the front off.
Speaker 2: We gotta make sure he just stay in just in the gym, don't go up that front office. It may do yeah, that's our coach. Stay on the coat and don't go up there.
Speaker 1: Little Boosie said he moved to the wrong city.
Speaker 3: He did.
Speaker 2: Little boot said, Man, you can't come down now though. The women down in Houston. Oh Man, you can't go down.
Speaker 1: He's too much for you.
Speaker 3: That's too much for your partner. You hit that Turkey leg hood one time. You got to promise, like James, if you're over at forty.
Speaker 2: Two twelve, if I find Man, we cannot fool So we'll take Jane. I know what thing everybody want James come back. I know all the strip clubs won't James hard back in the city because Jane lighted it up.
Speaker 1: Jane's gonna be out. Jane's making rain. Jane's making Rain come on back hard. Hell we ain't man, all ain't Jr.
Speaker 2: Thank you Coming up at the top of the hour and social media advice, the pros and cons of co signing alone.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about it right after this. You're listening Morning Show