Speaker 1: Don't you love podcast? You can literally listen wherever you are. Someone left us a review saying that they listen at the gym. So if that's you, right now pick up the pace and one and two and and the show is gonna start now.
Speaker 2: We've been talking about it all week and now we're just one day away from Brooks drive through to Cathlon challenge. H And if you missed it, yesterday, Brook picked Jack in the Box as the restaurant that she's gonna attempt it at and your reasons were, what again.
Speaker 3: Variety and a big value menu which means a lot of small items, yes, you.
Speaker 2: Know, small items, and an affordable price. This is ten trips around the drive through, ten different items off of the menu, ten thousand calories consumed, and ten Jack in the Box employees who've already called in sick because they don't want to deal with you. So there's gonna be video up on the Brook and Jeffrey TikTok. Make sure you're following us there at Brook and Jeffrey and Brooke. You said the other day that you were going to do some research whether you should eat nothing leading up to this or maybe try to expand your stomach like professional competitive eaters.
Speaker 4: I forgot to follow up on that research.
Speaker 2: Okay, what trategy are you?
Speaker 5: Listen?
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 3: I did do a lot of research more into the Jack in the Box menu, okay, And first I decided to go with looking at the nutritional value like and go lowest calorie because I figure if I do the lowest calorie items on the menu, then I can fit the most into my stomach, because that's what I'm concerned about, is just vomiting.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, Oh, you've gained planned every item you're going to order.
Speaker 4: I've got all ten in front of you.
Speaker 3: But I think the most controversial thing I've done right now is I've put my drink at number seven.
Speaker 4: Too late.
Speaker 6: You're gonna need to wash it down before.
Speaker 3: That, especially if you're having But I think that if I put it earlier, then it's gonna fill me.
Speaker 4: Up close to the finish too. When you get on seven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and if you like, I'm going to be so salty that I'm going to be able to suck it down real quick. Can I ask one question though, this is my only question in my game plan. Yeah, because they do do an all day breakfast, is that on the menu for me.
Speaker 4: Can I order a hash brown every once in a while?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: You guys are okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 9: Breakfast free al righty, we are twenty four hours twenty four hours away here from Brooks Drive Through to Kathlon Challenge, but you can follow along at TikTok o Brook and Jeffrey.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna to take something off to add the hashpreak.
Speaker 2: Anyway, let's move on and get into the shock collar question of the day with our Jake in the box? Did you Jake? We with like one extra large fry Jake and one shot collar question of the day, please.
Speaker 5: Coming right up. We're just one day away from Brooks Drive Through to Cathlon dare in the Summer series of Dares. And I'm not trying to jinx her at all or get into Brook's head or purposely coax her into failing her task in a shameful, embarrassing way.
Speaker 3: Okay, just because your head is as big as Jack in the box.
Speaker 5: Wow, I'm not trying to jing you, Brook, I'm not I swear I'm not jinxing you at all, despite your body shaming. Again, my head is very normal size, undeserved, so like I said, I'm not I'm not trying to jinx you, Brook, but today we're talking about some of the biggest failures in history.
Speaker 2: It's not related to you.
Speaker 5: It's yeah, it's a different party. You'll each be given a question about a famous screw up or a product failure in history, and you've got to try your hardest not to mess it up in a spectacular fashion, the same way Brooke definitely won't let everyone down. Tomorrow. It's a ginormous failure filled edition of the one and done shot Collar Question Up the Day, starting with Alexis Alexis. In two thousand and seven, a company called Redux Beverages tried to get in on the expanding energy drink market, and they launched a brand new beverage that immediately got flagged and taken off shelves by the FDA due to a problematic name. Oh name was it called meth energy, cocaine energy, or bath salt energy.
Speaker 2: Girl could probably use some bath salt energy going.
Speaker 4: Into Does bath salts make you hungry?
Speaker 6: I don't human.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I feel like Alexa's one of those girls that's like, I don't buy cocaine energy.
Speaker 6: I only like do it with my.
Speaker 5: Friends, you just said it.
Speaker 4: It sounds good. I'm getting cocaine energy.
Speaker 5: Alexis said cocaine energy, and that's correct. It got banned from the US. But the crazy part is they still sell it in the UK under that name Alexis, You're safe. We're on a Jose Jose. In two thousand and three, a Japanese toy company released a line of controversial new dolls that were made available to the public. They were discontinued shortly after release because they got so many customer complaints. Was it called handcuff the baby? Geez, kick the baby or shave the baby? Gosh, baby still have enough hair? Yeah, handcuff the baby, kick the baby, or shave the baby.
Speaker 2: I don't know why you would handcuff a baby.
Speaker 10: Maybe because they're getting into too much stuff that you wanted to stay in one area.
Speaker 2: But like kick the baby.
Speaker 10: South Park has a whole thing like kick the baby like a baby.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's why making a baby's like a hacky sack.
Speaker 10: Oh, and then it probably giggles or something like when you kick it.
Speaker 2: I would see why they would discontinue that problem.
Speaker 4: I'm going to kick the baby.
Speaker 5: Jose went with kick the baby, and that's it was shave the baby I'm showing to right now with bright red hair all over its bottom, And.
Speaker 3: That would be shocking if you gave birth to that.
Speaker 2: If your baby has already gone through puberty.
Speaker 5: That baby grew up to be our technical director.
Speaker 11: Broke.
Speaker 5: In two thousand and four, used Bekistan Airlines came out with an ad campaign that had people scratching their heads. It was a picture of a plane in the sky with a new tagline underneath. Did it say a parachute into fun.
Speaker 7: B?
Speaker 5: Will let you fly the plane? Of course? Good luck?
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 10: Why is good luck like scarier than the other?
Speaker 3: I feel like it's not a only because there was no parachutes in the photo. Is just the plane and that would be just bad, you know. Matching words to image B sounds like it could actually go through a meeting and work for me. Let you fly the plane because I could see promotions being like, you know, we're like giving the listeners a chance to run or right station because they're choosing the music we are, you.
Speaker 4: Know, like our service is so good.
Speaker 5: So I'm going to be Brooke went with will let you fly the plane? And that tagline is correct. The tagline was good luck, hope to see you there.
Speaker 2: We said good luck.
Speaker 5: Jose and Brook are getting shocked, Jeffrey, it's up to you. Brook cannot help with this question. By the way, Jeffrey may not participate at all. Oh rule, Jeff. Many people blame the captain of the Titanic for boldly plowing into an ice field. But the truth is the lookout on the ship's maiden voyage actually forgot to bring binoculars to the crow's nest to spot icebergs. Is that true or false?
Speaker 2: When the Titanic hits the iceberg in the movie, aren't they looking through the binoculars at Jack and Rose like making out on the front.
Speaker 4: Can I just say one thing, absolutely not.
Speaker 5: It's not real, Jeff. Go back to your documentary.
Speaker 2: It's a scene for scene documentary of what really happened on the Titanic. I'm pretty sure they were looking through binoculars and like having a good time getting their jolly's off to Jack and Rose up there. I'm gonna say he did bring his binoculars.
Speaker 5: Jeffrey said, false, and that is it was true.
Speaker 4: But I could go there were so many other mistakes.
Speaker 2: Well so at the only person who got her question right. That means Jose, Brooke and I are all going to get shocked while singing Bad Day by Daniel Powder.
Speaker 3: Because you are.
Speaker 7: A bad day.
Speaker 9: You take it one down, you sing a sad song just to turn it around.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 2: You're with us tomorrow for the drive throughto cathalon with Brooke. That was your shot calla question.
Speaker 7: Of the day Brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Parents have been finding ways to secretly spy on their kids forever. Yeah, as far back as time, whether that was listening with a glass pressed up against their bedroom door or watching through the eyeholes of a portrait painting Scooby Doo style.
Speaker 4: God, I want to get the painting just so to do that akid.
Speaker 2: Or Brooks method disguising herself in children's clothes, going to her kid's school and trying to pass herself off as a fourth grader.
Speaker 4: Do you know I know a lot more answers than you'd think I'm I do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But one dude came up with a new way to secretly spy on his teenagers social life, and his son has absolutely no idea that this is still going on. That's why he needs to keep his voice disguised, kind of like Brook does in her kid's health class during a brand new It's a brand new mass speaker coming up at seven tex You don't hear.
Speaker 11: Me concession, I can't take back earl.
Speaker 2: Arms speak a Texas seven eighty five nine two says while out walking my dog, I noticed a neighbor waving at me through the window, and I thought how nice, so I excitedly waved back till I realized she was just washing her window. Oh hi, windows, making fools of all of us.
Speaker 3: Since nineteen thirty six, She's been waving for three minutes.
Speaker 2: So sometimes you leave streaks and smudges on the window of your life, and the best way to clear them is to come on this show and let us squeegee that shame away with an on air confession. And one of our listeners is ready to wind decks away his past mistakes. He's chosen to go by Ralph today. So Ralph, welcome to the show.
Speaker 11: Hi, thanks for having me.
Speaker 7: Ralph.
Speaker 4: You got some dirty windows?
Speaker 11: Uh yeah, I got one, Okay, symbolic dirty windows.
Speaker 2: Well, we have our towel and are squeegee ready. The voice changer is on. You're the mass speaker whenever you're ready. Let's hear your confession, all right.
Speaker 11: So I have a fourteen year old son, okay, and of course he's fourteen, so I've been adding a hard time connecting with him.
Speaker 8: Yeah, oh yeah, you hear that a lot.
Speaker 3: I mean, I actually think it's like our best compliment when parents say that our show is how they connect with their teenagers.
Speaker 8: Yeah, maybe your son has better taste and he doesn't listen.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm not really using your show for that reason. Again, okay, but he doesn't really share with me about his friends, or his interests, or his school life for any of that stuff. And he doesn't want to talk to this old man.
Speaker 2: I have my own life, dad, Yeah, my business.
Speaker 4: Let me alone.
Speaker 11: I was school good, got to go to my room.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, totally standard.
Speaker 11: And that's it. So he comes home, goes to his room and locks himself in there and plays video games for hours. Uh huh, Okay, you know, and I don't know who he's playing with, and I want to respect his privacy, you know, But as a father, I'm also a little worried. I mean, it's crazy stuff that goes on the internet.
Speaker 8: Yes, you should be.
Speaker 3: I mean it's your role as a dad to be able to step in and figure this stuff out.
Speaker 11: Yeah, exactly. And so I wasn't really how to check up with him. So I follow him on social media, and a little while ago he put a post asking if anybody wanted to join his Call of Duty squad. Okay, so I bought another Xbox and I got the game, and I made a fake profile and all that, and then I asked to join his group.
Speaker 8: Wait, he doesn't know it's you.
Speaker 11: No, No, your username is not your dad. So they accepted me in, right.
Speaker 4: Kids, Now, do you use a microphone?
Speaker 11: Like? No, I mean we use that chat thing. I don't know exactly what that is, but I never talk on the microphone.
Speaker 4: Did the other kids?
Speaker 8: Or is he just also playing with a budget of creepy middle aged.
Speaker 2: I don't think you're creepy, route, I mean, it's.
Speaker 4: Your kid, that's not creepy. But I'm just concerned. Yeah, as a.
Speaker 10: Gamer, you can play with random people and sometimes if you get a dub or you're you're doing well with this person, you're like, hey man, let me add you and we can play.
Speaker 5: And so when you see each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the game community is actually way more accepting of just randoms than regular people.
Speaker 3: But I still want my fourteen year old accepting randoms.
Speaker 11: I just like, yeah, exactly, that's exactly where the whole gory of the whole thing starts.
Speaker 2: Rather Okay, so what did you find when you got into the Call of Duty group.
Speaker 11: Well, it's been a few weeks, right, and I've learned that my son actually is making money, right by doing other kids homework twenty five dollars a.
Speaker 2: Pop, twenty five dollars per homework.
Speaker 11: Yeah, or paper or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh my god.
Speaker 8: That's always such a hard one, Like do you punish them?
Speaker 4: They're also making some money. It's definitely cheating smart one though, right.
Speaker 11: Yeah. Well, and the thing is, you wonder because you can buy stuff on the game and you can do all that. I didn't know that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you can buy skins and you didn't know that.
Speaker 3: He ask me the worst player on this kids?
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, how do I jump?
Speaker 11: But that's a nice thing. They're actually not horrible to me. So there's a nice group of kids, you know.
Speaker 8: Oh that's sweet.
Speaker 3: Did you find out more stuff other than he's doing other kids homework for money?
Speaker 4: What else?
Speaker 11: Well? Yeah, he's making a lot of money. I mean, he's doing a lot of this. And I even heard him talking about buying flowers for a girl at school.
Speaker 4: Oh time, management, video games, homework, and a girlfriend.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 11: Right, But then he talked about how he donated some of it to a charity.
Speaker 2: Why kid have a perfect child over there?
Speaker 3: Did they have charity in air quotes? Is it like a new slang word or is that another.
Speaker 2: Woman had a different Yeah?
Speaker 11: Oh, charity, right, charity? Think of it that way.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about this? Do you feel like a little bit unnerved by what you found?
Speaker 3: Almost like reading his diary, but in real time, like when back in the day when your parents would listen on the other line.
Speaker 11: Right, oh yeah, yeah. But I'm learning how smart he is. I mean, he must be pretty smart at they're paying him twenty five bucks to do his homework.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's doing his own too.
Speaker 11: And he's talking to girls. Okay. And I'm so relieved because I was a little worried that he would like some weird video game obsessed loaner.
Speaker 3: You know, you're just happy that he has friends that may or may not be using him for his homework ability.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm glad he's just not meeting weird guys online like me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just you smart enough to know this is his dad.
Speaker 10: Don't get too into the game because one day he's going to come more from school and you're going to be the loaner.
Speaker 6: That's like, leave me alone.
Speaker 4: I'm all from.
Speaker 11: Well and he hasn't invited me to play in real time, you know. I try to throw things out like, hey, if you ever wanted anybody else to play, I'll play with you.
Speaker 8: Oh and he says no, right so far.
Speaker 11: But do you like him?
Speaker 8: I want my kids to get older they still like me.
Speaker 5: Ye, that's why bre is a letter.
Speaker 10: Kids play it all this.
Speaker 2: That was kind of nice text in to seven eighty five night you. If you have a confession you've been holding on to, we can hide your identity, mask your voice, and make you the next mass speaker. You got your phone tap coming up now.
Speaker 7: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: One of the most popular pranks that we do is called to catch a Cheater. Yeah, if you think your significant other has been fooling around behind your back, we can help try and expose them on the radio to give you a little bit of karmic justice. Why we only do them a few times a year because it's so rare that we actually get a request. But the other day a woman did reach out saying she just caught her boyfriend kissing another woman on their doorbell security cap.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, you a brain idiot.
Speaker 2: So we wanted to assist by putting one of our best men on the job. His name old Alan winter Body. It's your special to catch a cheater. Phone tap right now.
Speaker 7: Another time.
Speaker 11: On the twenties, Hello.
Speaker 6: Hello, is this Victoria's boyfriend?
Speaker 11: Excuse me?
Speaker 12: You're Luke, right, you're Victoria's main squeeze.
Speaker 11: Yeah, this is Luke. Who is this?
Speaker 12: My name is Alan winter Bottom. But I work for the security service that protects your house, you know, all the dew hickeys and the alarm thing of the jiggers. Yeah yeah, listen, I'm just gonna lay it out there, or and as the kids would say, I'm gonna keep it one hundi.
Speaker 11: I'm busy over here. Could you get to your point?
Speaker 12: Okay, well you weren't home, but I was putting in a security patch for your system.
Speaker 6: And I took a look see at the footage, and.
Speaker 12: Oh wowie's aUI yeah, I saw you doing the consultangle with some cute little blonde last Friday on your doorstep. What and it certainly wasn't Victoria.
Speaker 11: I don't know what you're talking about, and you are not.
Speaker 6: It's hard to get the words out. Is in the thing before you.
Speaker 11: Cramps? I would be real, real careful right now if I was.
Speaker 6: You don't worry.
Speaker 12: I ain't gonna tell Victoria or nothing. It bros before you know the other thing.
Speaker 11: I don't know what you think you saw. That girl was just a friend, so nothing that we're talking about here, Matt.
Speaker 12: You know you know I have a friend to his name's Rupert, And after we played chess, I don't slam my tongue down his dentures like you did.
Speaker 13: Hey check your eye though, man, you didn't see anything.
Speaker 12: Look, son, I'm not trying to to scribble on your dribble. I'm just thinking that you and me could have a kind of arrangement.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, an arrangement. How you're gonna gonna make me an offer?
Speaker 12: Now, I'm just saying maybe you could put in a good word with your side.
Speaker 11: Piece, because no side piece.
Speaker 6: I saw it.
Speaker 12: I saw her on the footage there and I'm just thinking if she'll look up with you, then you mean she'd probably hook up with anybody.
Speaker 11: All right, you can you've had your fun.
Speaker 6: I haven't had any fun yet.
Speaker 12: I just want to get nutter buttered like I'm sixty five again. God, So how much are you paying her? Because I'll go have Zi's with you.
Speaker 13: You need to shut up and forget this call ever happened.
Speaker 11: That's what you need to know.
Speaker 6: You'll be just like the fly in W. Linda's. You remember those guys the acrobat.
Speaker 2: I don't remember from nineteen ten.
Speaker 11: Get off the phone.
Speaker 12: Oh it was quite a show, but it would be It would be you, me and her. I'll invite a couple of my friends over from the senior home and we could all get a little bendy together.
Speaker 13: You're the most discussing senior citizen I've ever met.
Speaker 12: Listen, I've already clear this with my nurse as long as she can watch, and she's cool with it, and she knows my body better than anybody.
Speaker 6: Eat and your grandma.
Speaker 5: I don't know who you are, but if this isn't a joke to you.
Speaker 7: You.
Speaker 12: Don't think I could compete. Let's spice things up huh, big boy, I don't.
Speaker 11: Know what you're talking about. You're crazy, man.
Speaker 6: I'm bringing out.
Speaker 12: My wheel of love and let's see what it lands on. Oh, come on, daddy, Oh would you look at that it landed on? You're having lunch at my back door.
Speaker 11: Give me an address right now.
Speaker 6: You can bib on their buckeroo.
Speaker 11: Give me your sandress right now. No, don't worry.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna make sure that i'm regular that day for you. I'm gonna eat lots and lots.
Speaker 13: Of dates anymore, Grandpa, I'm calling a company and I'm getting you fired.
Speaker 11: Oh.
Speaker 12: You know who you should call is your girlfriend first, because she's the one who sets you up for this prank phone call.
Speaker 11: Huh.
Speaker 6: How do you like them apples?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 2: Yeah? She knows you're cheating on her.
Speaker 11: Bro, what's going on?
Speaker 2: My name is jeff I work on a radio show called Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning, and your girlfriend contacted us because she found the doorbell footage of you making out with that blonde girl at your house.
Speaker 11: Well, I don't believe you.
Speaker 2: It's true, man. That's how I know about it. And because obviously I'm not an old guy and I don't work for the security company as Victoria reached out and wanted us to pass the message to you it's over.
Speaker 13: Yeah, both, I believe when I see it.
Speaker 2: Well, what you're gonna see is all of your stuff out on the front lawn of your home.
Speaker 14: You have no idea what you're talking about.
Speaker 11: Who you messing was here.
Speaker 2: It was a pleasure talking to you, though. You sound like a really great guy.
Speaker 11: Screw yourself now, you already did.
Speaker 7: The week up. Every morning was phone tabs weekday mornings on the Twenties Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Do professional matchmaker actually want you to find love?
Speaker 11: Ye?
Speaker 7: Wait?
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 4: Business?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because poof, if you fall in love, they just lost a client. But on this show, we don't get paid anything to match people up. So that's how you know we are one hundred percent rooting for our listener's happiness, absolutely, especially during this next segment. It's our knockoff radio edition of Love is Blind, and we've tried this a couple of times before, setting up two strangers to speak to each other for the first time on our airwaves, but this time we're adding a new, spicy twist. It's something we've never tried before in something the so called dating experts would probably never recommend. Are going to match breakers.
Speaker 4: It's not usually a good thing.
Speaker 2: Well no, because they don't want you to be happy. We do listen in and find out if the sparks fly with a brand new Love is Blind knockoff next. Love is Blind one of the most popular reality dating shows out there right now, it's on Netflix if you haven't seen it yet. But a little while ago, we thought it'd be fun to try and recreate the radio version of it right here on our show by taking two of our single listeners who've asked us to get second dates but their person never answered, and instead have them both on by punching up their phones together just backing away to let them talk to see if it sparked a love connection.
Speaker 4: It's so fun.
Speaker 2: It is fun for us.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it's fun for them.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure about that. But for legal reasons, we had to change the name from Love is Blind to Blind is Love, But we just found out that title is also taken.
Speaker 4: Its trade park.
Speaker 2: So now we have to go with blind Love is.
Speaker 11: Stick.
Speaker 2: You're we're doing it, and we've already got challenges two listeners on hold right now, who have already agreed to meet for the very first time here on the show. They've never seen each other, heard each other's voices, nothing, but their names are Jonathan and Caitlyn.
Speaker 4: I feel like we should go with kind of fuzzy romance. Yeah, kind like not fully blind.
Speaker 2: Okay, we can go over the titles forever, but let's focus on the two people. Okay, we're gonna punch them up. It's thirty six year old Jonathan, who works as an insurance claims rep, and thirty one year old Caitlin, who's a professional caregiver. So let's see what happens then find out if truly blind love is. So let's keep it. Punch the phones up. Jonathan and Caitlyn, are you both there?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, okay, so we're gonna back away. We're gonna stay quiet. You two can talk to each other.
Speaker 14: Go ahead, Hello, Hi Jonathan, O are you I'm good? Oh my god, this is so awkward.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I completely agree. Considering everybody listening right now, I know this is Oh. You want to get started? We wouldn't dig in.
Speaker 14: Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 13: Let's go. So your question first, you go, okay, thank you.
Speaker 14: First of all, what a gentleman.
Speaker 11: Ladies.
Speaker 14: First, okay, do you have any bad habits?
Speaker 11: I mean, don't we all?
Speaker 13: I mean, but I don't know if it's a bad habit. But if I'm having like a dinner with a friend or or something like that and I'm like kind of get annoyed with them or like they're not really fun to hang out with, I hold my squork in front of my eyes and I pretend that they're in jail.
Speaker 14: Okay, that is hysterical. Oh my god, that's so funny.
Speaker 11: I mean I do that. I do it sometimes, so if you notice me doing it, you get called me out on it. Yea. Do you have any bad habits? Do you want to share?
Speaker 14: I'm I'm kind of like I sleep quick?
Speaker 11: Do you sleep? What is that? What?
Speaker 13: How do you sleep quick? Like you sleep for like thirty minutes in your back up?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 14: Like, okay, so I think I said it wrong. Like basically, what I mean is like when you go to sleep, right, like I close.
Speaker 11: My eyes and like boom, I'm out.
Speaker 14: I'm down. And I don't know if that's a bad habit, but it's just.
Speaker 11: Like how my body works.
Speaker 13: That sounds that sounds awesome. I don't like have an extra conversation at bed.
Speaker 11: Let me go to yes, leave me alone.
Speaker 14: Yeah, well I will because I'll be story.
Speaker 11: No, well, uh what I guess we'll keep its going.
Speaker 13: What uh, what does a successful relationship look like to you?
Speaker 14: Well, like, honestly, like, you know, I want to get married eventually, and I think like i'd want to marry somebody who's who's light hearted, and basically I picture me and my partner both laughing because you know, like maybe we like forgot to pick up the kids from school or or like you know, it's just like really you know, like not not drama. It's just kind of like funny and we laugh and we just you know, we just live our lives.
Speaker 13: Oh my god, I got to pick up my kid. Yeah, I mean I try to take everything gets tried. I always say, after two years, if something bad happened you, you always seem to make some good story.
Speaker 11: So yeah, yeah, so let it go.
Speaker 14: Yeah okay, Well so then so same questions to you, Like what does a successful relationship look.
Speaker 3: Like to you?
Speaker 13: I guess I just want to love someone so much that I'm willing to wake up early and go preheat her car for her in the winter so she doesn't go to a cold car.
Speaker 14: Oh that's like my Oh that's so sweet.
Speaker 13: Yeah, but I usually I take ten bucks out of your purse.
Speaker 11: Tip.
Speaker 2: We're gonna jump in here. Let's put Jonathan and Caitlin on hold for a second because I don't want them to hear what Brook's about to say here, because I can already tell them the look on her face.
Speaker 3: This is the flirtiest conversation we've had so far doing this.
Speaker 4: Don't you think flirty?
Speaker 2: Flirty?
Speaker 4: He's pretty flirty back.
Speaker 3: I like joking and like even if someone says something kind of weird er off the other person, like make sure that they're not embarrassed about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like the fork jail thing, Yeah, that was that was a new one.
Speaker 3: But you know when she said laughing about leaving her kids somewhere, he picked that right up and made a joke out of it, you know, true, Like it was good.
Speaker 2: They vibed pretty well to get Even though the conversation was objectively strange, it worked for both of them.
Speaker 4: How could it not be strange?
Speaker 3: Look at the circumstances, Jeffrey, I mean, I will say, I didn't like that she led the first question with what your bad habit is?
Speaker 4: Like, it wasn't very to get back to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's good to get the bad stuff out of the way, so you.
Speaker 4: Know whether to X ten do you think we should advertise those at all?
Speaker 8: And when you're first starting to meet somebody.
Speaker 2: Here's the best part is that during that entire conversation, neither of them really brought up their exes, which has been a problem in past.
Speaker 3: Call bad habit was a real opening to talk about how maybe stocking in.
Speaker 2: X we've specifically said, like, please don't talk about exes before, but coming up we're going to actually allow that to happen.
Speaker 11: Here.
Speaker 2: We're going to open the door to talk about previous relationships if they want to, if they want to, and see will that draw them closer or push them farther apart.
Speaker 3: There's a reason you don't mention those really strange dating habits, Jeff, to find out.
Speaker 2: I think it might work when we continue. Love blind is.
Speaker 4: Blind, Love is is love blood.
Speaker 2: No where we are, the lawyers are listening, We're good.
Speaker 4: What about bluff just combined it all together.
Speaker 2: I think you just got bloved Okay, we'll do it right after this. Hold on, we're in the middle of Blind. Love is the radio NAKA version of the TV show Love Is Blind. Yeah, and we've got two listeners on the phone right now if you missed part one. We've already let them talk to each other.
Speaker 4: And it's so cute.
Speaker 2: They are vibing.
Speaker 4: Yes, it is.
Speaker 2: Very flirty, probably the most in sync couple that we've had on this segment so far. And that's why I think it's time to put them to the test, because you can't.
Speaker 4: Just let it be, Jeffrey, you can't just let it develop.
Speaker 2: I know Brooke doesn't like this idea, but as much as we tell people that it's not a good thing to bring up x's on a first date, yes that topic does come up. Like, realistically, it's gonna happen in a relationship at some point, so the first date, it's the really meant to be together, then talking about their past relationships shouldn't be an issue. It should be a total breathe nothing will stop love exactly, So we encourage them to both freely discuss that topic if they would like to.
Speaker 8: It sounds like we're just trying to make it a little juice scared.
Speaker 2: Well, this is also an entertainment show to get to them. Let's put both of them on and would love to get your text into seven eight, five nine two. If you think this is a match that blind love truly is so text in match love blind is or no match love blind is not.
Speaker 4: Just to keep it simple, radio, how are we going to keep track of that? Poll?
Speaker 2: Technical director Action is going to be in charge of that. So all right, let's go ahead. We're punching up Jonathan and Caitlin again. We're gonna shut up here we go. It's let the sparks fly. Go ahead, you two.
Speaker 13: Hey hey, oh.
Speaker 14: So Jonathan unfortunate, Like, look, my ex and I we it just we have a lot of drama. It was kind of just like look, just bad vibes. I'm really looking for somebody who just like knows how to find peace in their life and you know, tranquility, And I'm just wondering, like, where where do you find the most peace?
Speaker 13: Oh gosh, where do I find the most all right? Uh? Probably on the toilet?
Speaker 14: Oh okay, okay, like reading watching videos, catch it up on stuff is kind of.
Speaker 13: Nobody else ever seems.
Speaker 11: To want to join, so it's got to peace.
Speaker 14: Yeah, No, that's I mean, you know you're you time, Okay.
Speaker 13: Okay, I mean it's kind of funny you say that you and your ex had drama. I mean I don't know any x I haven't, but you know, I need I need to ask this one question that at any time in the last five years, have you ever had to purchase clean urine to pass the tests? Maybe off craig List or from a friend or on days with Marketplace or anything like that.
Speaker 14: Okay, are you is that?
Speaker 11: Is that?
Speaker 14: Are you serious? Really?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 13: I mean you wouldn't believe the stuff that I had to go through with my accent.
Speaker 11: And you know that's an important question.
Speaker 14: Well, I've never officially purchased clean urine for literally any purpose. I didn't know you could even do that. Honestly, I have to be straight up, like this question is like a little bit I don't know, it's kind of a pink flag for me, like not a red flag. Like it's just kind of weird that that's like that just holds a lot of weight.
Speaker 11: Yeah, do you have no idea what I've been.
Speaker 14: You know, I'm trying to in my life, like take these things and use them as like learning tools, like what can I take from it? And so from your past relationships, I mean, like what's one like important thing that you've taken away from from that, from that experience, from that relationship.
Speaker 13: Well, definitely get tested before.
Speaker 11: That's a big one.
Speaker 13: Oh okay, Okay. I never never keep your cell phone face up. You know, it's not It's not my fault that random women think I'm attractive want to hang outah, but I am loyal. I will say that, but honestly I should not be punished for that. So you just have to kind of deal with some attention.
Speaker 14: So oh okay, I mean trust is really important to me.
Speaker 11: So yeah, well, I mean I guess. Yeah, let me ask you.
Speaker 13: Have you ever lied to your significant otherness?
Speaker 11: Oh well, I used to.
Speaker 14: I used to track my ex's location on his cell phone, but like, like I did it because I just wanted to know when he was almost home, so like, you know, I would know what he was going to walk in, and like then I would just you know, clean the quick kitchen or clean the bathroom or something instead of watching selling sunset, right just like so he would think I was busy and not just so lame and just watching easy all the time.
Speaker 11: You know you are a tricky you know, you know what. I'm looking forward to catching you.
Speaker 14: Oh okay, well have you ever lied to one of your exes?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all the time? Seriously, like, have you okay, Well we're going to jump in.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was getting a little bit too hot and heavy for me.
Speaker 4: Why did you have them talk about their exes that idea? It wouldn't have gone worse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, quite as much flirting this time around as the last time.
Speaker 4: We just talked about clean urine and clinic tests.
Speaker 2: And love isn't always going to be this perfect, pretty idyllic image.
Speaker 4: It could be for like five minutes, that's all into it.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: The clean urine off of Facebook marketplace that has a little bit of romance to.
Speaker 4: It actually seems still interested.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's find out if she does. We have them both on the line, Caitlin, Hi, based on that last conversation, we think the two of you should meet up in person.
Speaker 5: I do, We all do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got all the hard stuff out of the way first.
Speaker 4: It was a little rough there, Caitlyn.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you felt that, but aren't you glad that you got it over with now and you don't have to have that conversation over dinner.
Speaker 14: I mean, honestly, like, that's a lot of information that like, you know, if I was eating dinner, I would have.
Speaker 3: Been like, what.
Speaker 8: Now you don't have any The answer to have you lied to a significant other before?
Speaker 4: That wasn't a good answer, but we off, we didn't finish answer.
Speaker 2: I think there was some humor and joking in it.
Speaker 13: I was joking a little bit, but I mean, honestly, I think everybody lies.
Speaker 2: Well, look, that's an honest thing for somebody to say. Don't you appreciate a man who's one hundred percent honest?
Speaker 7: How much?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a honest liar?
Speaker 4: Your optimism, no.
Speaker 11: S but I like it.
Speaker 2: We would love to send the two of you out on a date, but this isn't a second date update, so we can't provide gift cards to go out somewhere. What we can do is give both of you each other's contact information so you could talk off the air and set that up yourselves.
Speaker 3: Do you feel comfortable with that, Caitlin, Honestly, I am looking for somebody who's like fun and funny and he did sound really funny.
Speaker 4: He may also be on parole right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a yes from Caitlin Jonathan.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 13: I mean I'm already dating like a bunch of people, so why not at her?
Speaker 2: Oh wait, oh wait, he's a desired man. That's a good thing.
Speaker 11: Out of time.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that was a successful edition. It Blind Love is yeah, texand seven eight five nine too, If you'd like to be on our next edition.
Speaker 7: I Love Love Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: A guy got over twenty five million views on one TikTok video and it all started when his flight home got horribly, horribly delayed. Oh god, maybe the best thing to ever happened to him though in the end. Plus, a pregnant woman paid extra to get a five D ultrasound of her baby, and when she posted it online, it went viral, not for the reason that she wanted it to. In fact, she's in court today because of what happened. You're gonna hear it when we do a brain new TikTok click shot that's coming up. Did you guys see the number one excuse to get out of a traffic ticket?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 4: No, tell me? Yeah, give it?
Speaker 11: What is it?
Speaker 2: When the officers approach, just roll down the window and tell him woo TikTok click shot, and then you have to peel out o out. This is how you get away.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, are we all driving jettis too, because that's what a lot of stress.
Speaker 2: That's how it works.
Speaker 8: They can go fast.
Speaker 2: We need him to the old TikTok click shot trick because we're shocked at how many clicks that viral video has been getting. Got some of the biggest tiktoks from the past week. Ready, let's get to your first TikTok click shock, which is a video that's been making the rounds with over twenty five million views.
Speaker 7: Way.
Speaker 2: He was posted by a guy named Phil Stringer, and recently he was at the Oklahoma City Airport when his flight got delayed. All right, then it got delayed again, and then delayed again.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, I can already think of the airline that he's probably flying.
Speaker 2: Just an fyi, I'm not gonna say it. After the third time it happened, Phil tried to switch his ticket to a different airline so we could get home to his job at a real estate brokerage. But he was too late because all the other passengers had acted before him.
Speaker 3: Absolutely they got their flights changed the fourth time buy.
Speaker 2: So he waited for a while in the airport, eventually fell asleep in his seat. Eighteen hours later, a gate agent announces Phil's flight is finally ready to board.
Speaker 11: Hour.
Speaker 2: So he walks down to the gate and nobody was there. Oh no, no, So he goes up to the desk and he asked, did you guys already board?
Speaker 6: Everybody?
Speaker 2: And the airline person goes, no, honey, you're the only passenger left.
Speaker 5: What wait a minute?
Speaker 2: So Phil joked on his TikTok he shows himself walking onto this empty plane and he says he bought up all the tickets so he could fly by himself. That the joke, But once aboard, he apologized four hundred times for being the only reason the flight staff was called in to work that day.
Speaker 3: Whoa bro, I feel like, after eighteen hours in the airport, this man has to look like he just came off a deserted island.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, like that has to be.
Speaker 4: He's got a volleyball, he's calling Wilson, That's what you would think.
Speaker 2: But I have a photo of him with the four flight attendants aboard the flight and he actually looks really put together. Here's a picture of it.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna say, oh yeah, they let him fly first class.
Speaker 2: You got to pick whatever first class seat he wanted, and for the whole trip, all floor fight attendants just waited on him, giving him drinks, his food, his own private safety demonstration.
Speaker 5: That is so funny.
Speaker 2: And afterwards, the flight attendant said, serving just one passenger was actually a dream scenario for them. It was a hang out on their phone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a Wi Fi and just chill and they're getting paid still yeah the pilot, Yeah, get all their money.
Speaker 2: Best day ever. That was a TikTok club shot. Your next TikTok click shot is from a woman who as close to a million followers on her TikTok.
Speaker 11: Her name is.
Speaker 2: Jessica Moore and she follows strange or bizarre homes available for sale on Zilla.
Speaker 4: Oh god, I love this.
Speaker 8: I follow all sorts of these accounts.
Speaker 2: Hers is at Zillotastrophes.
Speaker 8: Oh I don't have that one.
Speaker 2: She's posted ones that I've gotten millions of views, including a converted missile silo. Yep, there's the real life Brady Bunch house that she went.
Speaker 8: To, Oh, yeah, they just sold that. Well, they just put that on the market.
Speaker 2: And a troll house located underneath an actual bridge. But the latest one is getting a lot of people talking. It's an Oklahoma listing that's been viewed over two million times.
Speaker 8: Oh, we're just going hard on Oklahoma.
Speaker 2: And it's a regular home from the you know, just look at it. And it features a secret doll jail. No creepy, what's that? Well, you have to access it underground through the backyard. If you go out to the back, there's this hatch and you go down into this like basement area where there's a long row of tiny prison cells, metal bars, and metal beds.
Speaker 3: What real estate agent thought, let's put these pictures on the on the Zillow listing.
Speaker 6: Each one.
Speaker 2: Here's the prison, but usually each one has a little tiny doll resting on its little metal bed that is serving time.
Speaker 4: Katy haunted.
Speaker 3: This is more legit prison looking than I expected. I thought it was going to be like dollhouse where it's made of plastic. These are actual metal cells.
Speaker 2: Well, some dolls deserved corporal punishment, Jessica says after she posted that her TikTok blew up, and she gets tons of submissions every day now from people sharing the weird dwellings and properties that they are coming across. It's really hard for her to keep up with all of.
Speaker 5: Them, I would imagine.
Speaker 3: I just think those listenings are so fascinating because it's like just to look into how people live but you can't see from the outside.
Speaker 8: And then you go and you're like, oh, you are messed up.
Speaker 10: Spend an extra one fifty hundred thousand dollars on that extra money.
Speaker 2: That was a TikTok click shot. Your next TikTok click shot is from a woman in our Gentina who post garnered five and a half million views and all she did was put up a picture of her ultrasound that said, so excited I get to see an image of my baby. It was one of those five D scams where you pay extra for a three D color image of what your baby looks like.
Speaker 3: They like you haven't seen them, kind of weird, wild I have a photo of it.
Speaker 2: This one has a close up on the baby's face who in her child is named Elyon. Oh yeah, legitimately three D image of what it looks like and after she posted it. Another woman responded in the comments, very confused because she appeared to have the exact same image of her own child in the room.
Speaker 8: Oh are the three D companies just scamming people?
Speaker 2: As the two women communicated, they realized they were both given the exact same photo from the same private question. Then a third woman and a fourth woman all step for same picture.
Speaker 4: I mean they all look the same baby in the wound, but.
Speaker 2: Like the framing of it, it's exactly the same.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, it'd be so easy for the three D company to do that, like, hey, Phil, let's make three of these and just pass them out to unsuspecting parent's like, oh my.
Speaker 6: God, it looks just like yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: And so the clinic now is in huge trouble for handing out the same image to multiple expecting mothers and not even owning an actual five D scanner.
Speaker 6: They don't even have to.
Speaker 4: Scanner company.
Speaker 2: So they are now doing a class action lawsuit, and every day more and more women are coming forward with the same exact picture.
Speaker 4: Awful company, take them down, So funny.
Speaker 2: Those are your stories for the day.
Speaker 7: Freaking Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 2: Got a first time player, Ashley from Tenino on the phone right now. She is a preschool teacher who is actually at school right now, surrounded by her children.
Speaker 6: Yes, Ashley, what did.
Speaker 4: We learn to spend your day?
Speaker 11: Ashley?
Speaker 2: What do we learn at school today?
Speaker 14: We're learning about tide pool.
Speaker 2: It's like Jose, he spent the last twenty minutes in the journal watching a little tide go down the drain.
Speaker 5: Laughing.
Speaker 8: I think they're crying.
Speaker 5: Tyler, Dan, Tyler, I trying.
Speaker 13: Tyler.
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 2: We have to set up a play between Tyler and Jose.
Speaker 7: Tyler.
Speaker 4: Maybe Tyler can teach Jose something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe Tyler can body train me. We're gonna send Brook out of the studio though, and while that happens, Ashley, you know the game works. He got thirty seconds answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you could say past. But you have to beat Brook out right to win? Are you ready?
Speaker 13: I'm ready?
Speaker 11: All right?
Speaker 2: Good luck? Time starts now. Today is World Photography Day. In what decade was the first digital camera invented? What's the name of the cowgirl in toy story fact? What two colors make up IKEA's logo.
Speaker 14: Yellow and blue?
Speaker 2: Name the drummer who Courtney Kardashian is now married to Ky Marker. What was the online game that went viral in twenty twenty one and was later bought by The New York Times? Back the Ivy League school, Cornell is located in which state?
Speaker 3: California, New York.
Speaker 2: We'll accept that answer. I was getting a little concerned. You thought an Ivy League school was in California for a second. But that's okay, No, that's not It just seems like it. Anyway, don't talk anymore about it because brook is in the room and I'm looking at my phone screener. I don't understand what this means. Interesting fact about Ashley is hilarious?
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, that that is definitely a fact that you're.
Speaker 5: Hilarious or oh yeah, really wouldn't get along.
Speaker 11: I feel like I want to be too absolutely.
Speaker 2: Well, what's your style of humor?
Speaker 11: Ashley? What do you like to laugh at everything you guys say?
Speaker 5: Because I also laugh at everything?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Low brow here.
Speaker 4: Isn't like the intellectual stuff.
Speaker 11: There we go.
Speaker 2: Okay, Brooks, your turn, You're ready. Your time starts now. Today is World's Photography Day. In what decade was the first digital camera invented eighties. What is the name of the cowgirl in Toy story Jesse? What two colors make up IKEA's logo and yellow named the drummer? Who Courtney Kardashian is?
Speaker 11: Now?
Speaker 2: What was the online game that went viral back in twenty twenty one and was later bought by The New York Times brdle The Ivy League School Cornell is located in which state? Massachusetts?
Speaker 6: We're gonna see if you guys are right on those questions.
Speaker 2: This radio show is not intended for listeners. Kind of well belaio.
Speaker 5: Bermc ashley, you got three correct today?
Speaker 4: Hey, that's pretty good as good?
Speaker 10: Yeah, passing, good pacing and Brooks.
Speaker 4: Yeah what we got you?
Speaker 8: Uh huh got yes, Okay, not a story should be embarrassed by.
Speaker 2: Though pretty close one. Let's get into the answers here. It's World Photography Day. First digital camera was invented in the nineteen seventies. Wow, nineteen seventy five. It was apparently the size of a large lunch box.
Speaker 4: I still would have brought it out to the club.
Speaker 2: The Cowgirl in Toy Store is Jesse. Ikia's logo is made up of the colors blue, and Yellow Courton Kardashian now married to Travis Barker. Wordle is that game that went viral and got bought by the New York Times.
Speaker 8: Oh, I still play, Jake, and I yeah Shout League.
Speaker 2: University of Cornell is located in New York.
Speaker 11: Oh.
Speaker 2: And that's all the questions that we got through today. So Ashley can't give you any money here, but just for playing you do win a fifty dollars gift card to sugar Plum. Sugar Plum are the sugaring experts who do full body hair removal for everybody. They have five locations in the Puget Sound and you can book online now at sugarplum dot com.
Speaker 7: Cool.
Speaker 11: Thank you, Yeah bye, Tyler.
Speaker 4: Maybe someday you'll go to Stanford. Tyler.
Speaker 3: Despite Jeffrey's hatred towards Bournou, my ovaries are tingling.
Speaker 11: Good luck with that, Ashley.
Speaker 2: We're going to be back to the Windbrush Bucks same time tomorrow, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.