Speaker 1: Good morning us say yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo Charlamagne, the God peace to the playing. It is Thursday. Where's your headphones? I think my headphones might be dead. Come on, man, that's good because I don't want to hear what y'all got a playoff themes? So on ahead with y'all might come on, just say what's some birthday? Say to say, they go ahead, but I know here you go.
Speaker 1: Hey, today is Charlamagne's birthday.
Speaker 2: Don't want them from me?
Speaker 1: Man, happy birthday is Charlamade Charlamagne. You know we purchase you some things this morning that we thought you would like.
Speaker 3: Honestly, would y'all purchase me? I feel like it's an h all violation.
Speaker 2: No, it's not a no. No.
Speaker 1: We don't want to threaten you with a good time. These are things that we know that are near and dear to your heart.
Speaker 2: They not yes, they are none of these things, and then dead in my heart.
Speaker 1: Play the music again, for I'm playing music again. He got his headphones on. Now come I already know what so you're playing.
Speaker 2: It was cancer?
Speaker 1: Okay, energy, okay, but we want you a couple of birthdays that this stuff can be shown on BT.
Speaker 3: What First of all, I know this can't be shown on BT. And I don't know what's why it's white at all. I'm gonna bust this. You just y'all should have painted this brown, ok first and foremost.
Speaker 1: But we got you a brown. Can we say dial though? We can say till that is ridiculous? That's just crazy?
Speaker 2: What's crazy? But that is insane? That right there? Who uses that? I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Jesus, give me my knights. I can oh here go take all that out of this. Why I can't believe this because he's white, that's right, y'all. Representation, that representation. If you're gonna get me something like this, all right?
Speaker 2: White that color. I keep playing with this, dame. I'm not just trying to deflate it, Jesus Christ, I'm trying to put his direction. This is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be hones with you. Everything in there, y'all did it ridiculous. I love the balloons, Thank you for the balloons.
Speaker 2: The bowl.
Speaker 3: I'm even with the ball on the chair, okay, but everything else I should report y'all.
Speaker 2: You should report us. I should absolutely.
Speaker 3: Report that we got more coming. I don't want no more.
Speaker 2: Now we know you like to put your hands on things, so we got to you. What is y'all talking about? Is that?
Speaker 1: Is that coming later? Is what coming later? You can't look at that big deal?
Speaker 2: Do on?
Speaker 1: There there that coming later? How dare you? How dare you? What are you doing for your birthday today?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 3: I'm happy to be alive, but I'm happy to be breathing. I am just you know, thankful for life, gratitude. That gratitude is my attitude. Now you're taking this year as your trump?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Or is this Jordan wearing a forty five year? Which? Which way you thinking about it? Right?
Speaker 3: You know four or five has been synonymous with uh Trump before it was synonymous with trumpet was Michael Jordan?
Speaker 2: I think I think this is my second. I think this is Michael Jordan. Michael Jordan. Yeah, you know, I played for a lot of teams, our own, you know, to this is your second? So this is your Jordan team. I'm just forty five. I'm happy. Can you start playing with that thing.
Speaker 1: It's mad with it's sticking you, right, it looks mad with like it didn't look mad with when y'all had it in here inflated standing.
Speaker 2: Up by my chair, and why just won't go down? Why is that the.
Speaker 1: Thing that Jesus Christ? What's wrong with you?
Speaker 2: Your kinky? This morning? All of this? Did you see? Did you see these? Hr y lady? You see the rainbow color deal though? Put your laptop down. Oh that's ridiculous. Come on man, Oh this is disgusting. Got a little can you see this on the radio?
Speaker 3: This is disgusting, bro, what come on man, you didn't make these. We've gotta suck your way into sweet erotic bliss pecker shaped sea covered lollipo. This is just come on down, all went too crazy? Oval beated power bomb Bump. That's right, play my song right all.
Speaker 2: Right, that's rashow cracking.
Speaker 1: When we come back, we got front page news. Tesla forig want to be joining.
Speaker 2: Us this morning?
Speaker 1: Is Charlamagne's. Y'all know what I like other than these toys?
Speaker 2: If you like those one of.
Speaker 3: My that's one of my favorite records. Right there, Mary J. Blige, be happy. I'm in any type of move.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: This song is an instant mood changing you. Hear me, Well, we got you a lot of things to make you happy. It's the breakfast Club this morning, morning everybody. It's DJ n V Charlemagne the God. We are to breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news we got, says some Fieroca morning.
Speaker 4: Good morning, DJ VING, good morning, and happy birthday till my brother cancer Gang June cancer Gang, Charlemagne to God.
Speaker 2: Peace to the hood, tesling figure, Oh thank you. What's happening? All right?
Speaker 1: Well, let's jump right into it. President biting, so tell us give.
Speaker 3: Us some updates on what is he biding his time.
Speaker 4: Jesus Craky, I already know what you guys are gonna say about this story, but hey, I gotta report the news. President Joe Biden in recent weeks has started using a c path machine at night to help with sleep apnea. The revelation comes after indents from the mass were visible on the President's faces he departed the White House on his way to Chicago to deliver a speech about the enemy. The President has disclosed that he had.
Speaker 2: It, Yeah, that he had it, stuff like that.
Speaker 5: They pay attention to everything. They don't miss anything. It was like huge Google. The photo was like huge indents in his face.
Speaker 1: He's seven years old. He probably just got wrinkles and creators.
Speaker 4: No, it was like major indents. And obviously it wasn't wrinkles. It was from the machine that he sixed with that night.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, literally the straps.
Speaker 4: So the president, he disclosed that he had sleep adne in two thousand and eight. But for those that don't know, a seapap machine, it is a motorized device that pumps air through a mask to open a sleeperss airway. About five million people use the seapap machine. Now, even though President Biden did disclose his condition, it did not come up during the recent of physical and February, so but they did say that when he was the vice president, they noted that he had an irregular heartbeat, probably linked to sleep avene. Now, according to the American Medical Association, roughly thirty million people in the US are thought to have condition, but only about six million are diagnosed with it.
Speaker 5: So yeah, it's a big, huge indents that they noticed.
Speaker 3: Some people would sleep avenue like literally stop breathing during the night.
Speaker 2: So literally some people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, literally stop breathing sometimes up to a minute and hundreds of times a night, and then wake up with loud gasping and snoring. This condition condition prevents them from getting a deep, restorative sleep. So untreated sleep abne it can lead to dangerous drowsiness and increase heart attack risks. So the problem is more common in men than it is women, and.
Speaker 1: Very important to notice. Not an age thing would sleep avenue.
Speaker 3: When I was doing all my cardiovascular tests earlier this year, you know, they wanted me to do one of those sleep avenue tests.
Speaker 2: I think I did it, if I'm not mistaken. Yeah, And we're not gonna talk about it.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna talk about how They asked Biden about Putin and he said he's losing the.
Speaker 5: War, and I right, you want to talk about it, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They asked, you know, what is his thoughts on on Putin? And he says, Putin is losing the war in Iraq.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you something, man, The biggest issue Joe Biden gonna face in twenty twenty four is Joe Biden absolutely, Like you know, I saw a pole that came out this week and I think he's leading Trump in a general election poll by like four points or something like that. But everybody's concerned about his age and his mental well being. Is he is he physically capable of being able to do the job because he's so old. His biggest problem he's gonna have in twenty twenty fours himself.
Speaker 1: And it's not his age. Is his is who he is right now at that age, you know, because there's a lot of people that how old is he eighty years old?
Speaker 2: Eighty seven?
Speaker 1: Man, there's a lot of people at eighty years old that has their wits and has their things for them.
Speaker 2: It has no problem.
Speaker 1: But the fact that he's mistaken you know, Iraq for Ukraine, the fact that he's been shaking people's hands that are not there, the fact that he's you know, tripping over sandbags and all types of things like that.
Speaker 2: Like its kind of it's making me nervous.
Speaker 3: Imagine what he does when you got to go to the bathroom probably peeing the show and try to washing the toilet.
Speaker 2: Will shut up, man, But yeah, and then another go ahead. Now I was gonna say it.
Speaker 1: It's very it's scary, you know, I mean, because he is the leader of the free world.
Speaker 2: He's the one that represents us.
Speaker 1: And if he's having these problems in front of the camera, can you just imagine what's happening behind the camera, all the things that they've been trying to hide, and you know, it just.
Speaker 2: It's probably his ass and wipes his mouth, he'll shut up, man.
Speaker 4: And even besides that, you know, just when we just look at policy of yesterday, the speech in Chicago, they called it Bidenomics kind of you know, going off the play of Reaganomics. And even James Carville, you know, James Carville is a big, you know, staunch Democrat, and even he said I was watching HM Yes Center MSNBC, and he said it just wasn't a good idea to attach his name to Bidenomics because people just don't feel like the economy, you know, is in their favor. So even though there has, you know, there's been some good things for a lot of folks, the motivation is just not there or they haven't done a good job messing it or letting people know, hey, these are the things that we've been able to do. So right now, I just see this probably be one of the lowest turnouts ever and not not just with Joe Biden, but also Donald Trump.
Speaker 5: People just they don't want either either one of these candidates.
Speaker 2: Either one and James Carvill.
Speaker 3: I like James carb because he's always objective. But he's always said for a long time. You know, Democrats are terrible with their with their messaging.
Speaker 1: All right, well that is front page news now test we'll see in a couple of minutes.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, but I did your little dog, get it off your chest?
Speaker 1: Eight hundred five ay five one o five one. If you need to vent, hit us up right now. Let us know how your night was. Or today is Charlomagne's birthday. If you want to say in base birthday love, you can do that as well. Eight hundred five eighty five one oh five one.
Speaker 2: That's babe. You don't know that's bab. That's my husband over there. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club, right ray yo, charloamae, what are we lost? This is your time to get it off your chest. I got an indoor pool pool. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club. Get on the phone right now here, tell you what it is we live. Hello, who's this? Hey?
Speaker 6: This is Alberta Sacramento.
Speaker 2: Hey Albert, what I'll get it off your chest?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 6: What's up?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 6: It's my third time calling in Two things. One I want to where Charlotte made a happy forty fifth last happy birthday?
Speaker 2: Thank you King. I appreciate that, brother, Man.
Speaker 6: I can't explain so much mean so much for me. Man, I've been talking about you my platform for years.
Speaker 7: It's someone who I genuinely look at not just says humor on the human level for the podcast, then other one and just growth in number two.
Speaker 6: I know, I know it's a return, but I just want to tell you this. Any way I can get you on a future episode of my podcast.
Speaker 3: I'm sure we can make that happy, my brother. I'm gonna put you on hold our producer audio get your information.
Speaker 2: What's the name of the podcast?
Speaker 6: hYP for critical as the independent podcast video and audio media audio.
Speaker 8: Based of the Sacramento Man that I run independent.
Speaker 6: I know you would have much appreciation for me.
Speaker 8: Just get like two minutes.
Speaker 6: To set it up.
Speaker 2: Hypocritical AF. I feel like I've seen that before. I feel like a second yet you put you on whole How do you decide what podcast you're gonna do?
Speaker 1: A podcasts you don't do because everybody has a podcast now, everybody.
Speaker 2: I don't you know what.
Speaker 3: For me, it's just energy, man, I guess it's energy and just how you how you approached me. But I kind of always been like that though, Like I kind of always been like, you know, to give somebody a conversation, that's the least you could.
Speaker 2: Do, right, Yep, Hello, who's this? And be mom? Man? What's up? Brother? Get it off your chest?
Speaker 8: Chilling man, Happy birthday, Charla.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 8: How you feeling, man?
Speaker 2: I just feel to be forty five. I feel blessed, black and holly favored. Man.
Speaker 3: I really feel good to be alive. I really felt it yesterday though. I was flying back from a Los Angeles and I.
Speaker 2: Don't know why.
Speaker 3: I just got I just got overwhelmed with gratitude.
Speaker 2: I'm not even gonna lie.
Speaker 3: I was looking at my wife and she was, you know, on the plane working, and I just got overwhelmed with gratitude to the point I felt like I was dreaming, to be honest with you.
Speaker 8: But that's good, man. I kind of feel that too. I'm twenty eight, and like I feel like the more experience in life you get, just the older you get, you just feel so grateful because it's like you've learned so much and you just you figure out a lot.
Speaker 2: That's right. It truly does get better. Man.
Speaker 3: That's why I tell everybody, don't put too much stock in you when you young.
Speaker 2: Enjoy it.
Speaker 3: But you know, you got a lot of people who just hang their hat on being young.
Speaker 2: Everybody got a birthday, you know what I'm saying. The key to this thing is is the age. To me, that's the key to it. Absolutely.
Speaker 8: I also got one more thing too. I absolutely agree with Taz on the voter turnout in this election. In twenty twenty four. If you remember twenty sixteen, there was Hillary Clinton in there. People aren't really interested in her. They just thought she was.
Speaker 2: Gonna win, that's right, and it was a low.
Speaker 8: Voter turnout, especially black people minority, they even expected it's the same thing happening again. Don't go get back in.
Speaker 2: You know what. You're absolutely right.
Speaker 3: You and Tells are both absolutely right because that's exactly what happened with Hillary.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Everybody was just assumed Hillary's going to be the winner, and the right is always more passionate about voting than the left.
Speaker 2: My whole thing with Biden is he just really scares me.
Speaker 1: It doesn't seem like he has anything together, and it just feels like every time they put him in front of the public and you see something else that makes you just really like, is this guy really suitable to be the president?
Speaker 3: And my whole problem with Democrats is all they want to do is dance. All they want to do is dance and sing and pop up on people TV shows and make appearances, you know what I mean. And I was having a conversation with somebody this week because we had to we actually I was in LA We had the CIA amplify something, and somebody on stage had a good point.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: They said that when it comes to Democrats, Democrats be talking policy and stuff, right, so they'll sit down and they'll they'll they'll they'll address a big policy to the public, but that goals over people's heads. Like Republicans just talk to your feelings like your kids are under attack, right, you know what I mean? And it just they go for feelings over policy and it works.
Speaker 1: Get it off your chest eight hundred five eight five. If you need to vent, hit us up now with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good Morning, the Breakfast Club. This is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast club. Hello. Who's this?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 9: Good morning is Crystal doo Ball Chrystal.
Speaker 10: Morning, Good morning, Charlomagne.
Speaker 9: Happy birthday, Thank you you. Happy birthday to myself.
Speaker 2: It's Reds birthday. I will our producing board office birthday as well. Happy born day, Red.
Speaker 9: Six, Happy birthday, producer.
Speaker 2: That's right, six twenty nine. Game. You're going to do ball Day this weekend?
Speaker 8: Possibly possibly if I'm still in town.
Speaker 1: Yes, due all day on Myrtle alf. That might pull up because I got to you Friday. I gotta be out there Friday at Whispers, so I might.
Speaker 3: I might pull up on Yeah, I was trying to take you out on Friday, DJ and me, So that's for sure.
Speaker 9: Y'all gonna tell me of this.
Speaker 2: Now, that's a great vibe.
Speaker 1: It's you know, they got of course amazing Caribbean food. It's more of a vibe. I really love that spot. That's what Jacksonville, Jacksonville. Oh, you got to stay.
Speaker 2: If I was gonna be in the country, Jaguar, nobody cares about that. If I was gonna be I don't do that. If home this weekend, I would I would go to duvall day. But I'm not gonna. I'm gonna be out the country up.
Speaker 7: But bless me.
Speaker 11: I want to shout out for our birthdays and you all have a blessed day.
Speaker 6: I love listening to you guys every morning.
Speaker 2: Thank you, queen. Happy boyie. What's your cash? I'm gonna send you something for your birthday.
Speaker 11: I don't have a casher right now, but you could sit U my daughter?
Speaker 2: What is it? What's your daughter?
Speaker 6: Brittain?
Speaker 2: Hold on?
Speaker 8: I am A and I you know that?
Speaker 2: Boy? Here?
Speaker 3: Okay, I am A and I b R I T c O N b R I T.
Speaker 2: C O N t oh five nothing five? All right? Hold on, let me see. I am A N I b R I T t h oh en why put a c oh and oh five? Let me see. Okay, I got I'm gonna send you something.
Speaker 1: Jesus, you got she got like a like she's a pageant in a pageant on her picture.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm gonna send you all though something for lunch.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: But happy born day? Hello? Who's this.
Speaker 8: Y'all?
Speaker 6: You boy didn't go, what up?
Speaker 2: Get it off your chest? Hey? What what? Wait?
Speaker 8: Who is somebody birthday today?
Speaker 2: That's what the say?
Speaker 8: What minute?
Speaker 12: One time for the birthday, B two time for the birthday, P three time for the birthday, bing birthday?
Speaker 9: By happy birthday.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's not weird.
Speaker 1: I don't know why it's sounding weird, but that's sounding weird, but sound weird.
Speaker 2: I appreciated it. Didn't go.
Speaker 1: That's love, that's give it to you, thank you, dingo.
Speaker 13: I just want to tell you that I love you man, greatness, brother, happy birthday.
Speaker 2: Man, you say, give it to me? Didn't go? Yes, I did.
Speaker 12: First of all.
Speaker 1: That's what you want exactly, stop it, show each other love, Okay, happy, thank you.
Speaker 2: I appreciate the love, brother, Charlotte love, Sir. We didn't go for anything else. You get jealous, You get jealous. You get so jealous with anohing, give me more, show me love. You get so goddamn jealous.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, well get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eight five one five one. When we come back, we gotta discuss Madonna.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something. Why y'all clowning Madonna man? New York Post y'all wrong for this. You see what they put on the front page of the New York Posts. Bacterial girl.
Speaker 2: Damn it, man like, stop doing it. Anything like that can happen to anybody.
Speaker 1: And we'll talk about it when we come back. Madonna's in the hospital will tell you why. It's the Breakfast Lub.
Speaker 2: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 14: Morning.
Speaker 1: Everybody is Steve j and v Charlamagne de goud. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to the rumors.
Speaker 2: Let's talk Angie Martinez. Call out a name or you gossip chatting. This is the rumor report.
Speaker 15: I mean, I guess we're on the breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: This where the tea spells right on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Now, we got to congratulate Angie Martinez. She's gonna receive a Hollywood Walk of Fame star.
Speaker 2: Congratulations.
Speaker 3: Congratulations to the Hollywood Walk of Fame for you know, having the privilege and honor of Angie Martinez accepting a star on.
Speaker 2: The Hollywood Walker Fame.
Speaker 1: Okay, absolutely, congratulations to Angie Martinez. She said, Uh, I'm gonna save my thoughts for the actual ceremony, but for now, just know I'm extremely grateful and completely convinced that God don't play about me.
Speaker 2: God definitely does not play about Angie Martinez.
Speaker 3: Listen, man, we throw that word legend around a lot nowadays, but there's absolutely levels to legendary, and Angie Martinez.
Speaker 2: Is top tier, number one seed.
Speaker 3: When we're talking about legendary people in in this media game.
Speaker 1: You hear me, Yeah, absolutely, She's gonna be honored with Doctor Dre Tony Braxton, Chadwick Boseman, and a host of others. So again, congratulations to drop a bomb tap from Antie Martine.
Speaker 2: Gratulations to the Hollywood.
Speaker 3: Walker Fame, absolutely, because you know, Angie Martinez was certified way before that start, you know what I mean? And I didn't even know that. I don't know why I forgot that. Radio people get stars on the Hollywood Walker Fan They do one a year. I'm trying to think out a platform.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure. I think Big Boy got one. I know two years ago somebody from Serious Radio got one. Might have one too, Then I think a year after that somebody from UK got one.
Speaker 2: I try. Don't worry. The Breakfast Club is on the list. What you mean, I'll tell you about it later.
Speaker 1: Now, Madonna is hospitalized with serious bacterial infection. It seems like Madonna spent several days in intensive care after developing a serious bacterial infection. On Saturday, her manager said in a statement that she would be postponing a world tour that was scheduled to kick off next month. And I don't know why people make fun of illnesses, right, Like, I'm looking at the front of the New York Post today and look what it says on the front instead of material girl, you know, it says bacterial girl. It's like, yo, do we not realize that can happen to any of us? I don't know about y'all, but I pray for good health. I thank god that today, on my born day, at the tender age of forty five, I am healthy.
Speaker 3: That's right, you know what I mean? Like like, nah, I'm not playing about nobody. Nobody's illness.
Speaker 1: Well, they said that she's an ico, but her health is improving, so hopefully everything works out good with her.
Speaker 2: Did they say what the bacteria is? No, they did not.
Speaker 1: Now, also we got Pete Davison. Pete Davison, he checked in the rehab for mental health. Now they're believing this is due to recent struggles with his mental health, and they're saying that he suffers from borderline personality disorder and PTSD. Here's a clip of him talking about it back in a Variety interview in twenty twenty one. I got diagnosed with BPD a few years ago, and I was always just so confused all the time, and just like odd something was.
Speaker 2: Wrong and they didn't know how to deal with it. And then like when somebody finally.
Speaker 13: Tells you that the weight of the world just feels slept off your shoulders, you just feel so much better.
Speaker 3: He said, BPD, not BDE Okay, I just want to throw that out there. D I wing to close bonds for my brother Pete did love you my brother always.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And people believe it has something to do with the thing with Peter when he remember when he called the lady from the message. That's what they said is but those people don't know what the hell they talking about, all right, that is your rumor report. I want to open up the phone lines. We were having discussion yesterday, and I want to start getting people on the lines right now. Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five to one. We were talking behind the scenes yesterday and we were saying that when women compliment a man a stranger, does that mean that she's flirting or she's leaving the door open for a guy to hollow.
Speaker 3: No, it does not, But for whatever reason, men think that and that, you know, during Donkey of the Day yesterday, when the guy robbed the young woman but then tried to hoigler at her later on Facebook, I think her responding to him on Facebook because he forced her to follow him, and while he was robbing her, I think her responding to him on Facebook made him think that, you know, he has a chance. And I just think that's the most ridiculous thing in the world. Just because you say, you know, hey, I like your shirt, Hey I like your sneakers, or even if a girl says hey, hi, you know, high handsome or whatever, a guy thinks the girl wants to holler.
Speaker 1: I kind of feel that way a little bit. No, And let's talk about it. Eight hundred and five eighty five one or five one. A fella, fellas, you're walking down the street and a lady says, hey, I like your shoes, or I like your shirt, or I like.
Speaker 2: Your pants, like they just like your outfit.
Speaker 1: But you don't think it's also a way to be like, oh, well, you know, maybe she's kind of like opening the door a little bit to have a conversation.
Speaker 2: Maybe they maybe she genuinely just likes the outfit.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Listen as somebody who's unbelievably handsome. It has been unbelievably handsome. That's my entire forty five years of existence. I get mistaken from Mar's chestnut on the regular, the compliments I've.
Speaker 2: Been getting all my life.
Speaker 3: So it doesn't make me make me think a person wants me just because they think I'm handsome, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: And definitely not just because you just because they got to you got an outfit on it.
Speaker 1: You may like, what if the person just genuinely likes your hat, But if they genuinely just like your car, or if.
Speaker 3: They genuinely just like the watch you're wearing, like, what's what's wrong? Will compliment the person on the first of.
Speaker 1: All, the fact that you said you've been handsome for forty five years cap second of all, I do feel like if somebody goes out of their way to give you a compliment or to say something about something that you're wearing. I think that kind of opens the door to have a conversation. I'm not saying that she wants to flirt and she wants to smash, but I'm saying that opens the door, I think for a conversation. Otherwise, I don't think somebody would say that.
Speaker 3: Say other than thank you, unless you're gonna say, hey, I like your shirt. Hey, you know I got it from a Bloomingdale's. It was seventeen dollars and thirty two cents when you were doing What if somebody.
Speaker 2: Say, hey, you gonna have it?
Speaker 1: Depends if a girl, a woman says hey, I like your shirt and she's attractive, and somebody like, oh, thank you, man. I think that opens the conversation. Oh well yeah, well I like your shirt. Well let's have that conversation. Eight hundred five eight five one on five on and when we come back, we got front Pope news.
Speaker 2: But I just want to say thank you.
Speaker 3: The Star Star Warks Star worked with me at on on my last two seasons of my late night talk show, but she also works up here on the b T side. These are great gifts when you're forty five candles and Polisanto.
Speaker 2: There you go. Thank you star. There you go. I appreciate you ain't thanking me for my gift. I don't because your gifts are ridiculous and your gifts don't light up at the end. I tried.
Speaker 3: What you should have did is give me a polisanto?
Speaker 2: What is wrong with you? See? You know what stopped eight hundred five testing? Figure on when we come back, come blow it out? No, no, no no, that's.
Speaker 1: The Breakfast everybody, We all the Breakfast Club DJ n B Charlamine to God.
Speaker 2: Now you know, each and every year we have our iHeart Radio Music Festival.
Speaker 1: Initi year, of course we are now some of the names that are performing.
Speaker 2: You're gonna need to be in Vegas for this one. This is September September. What they ain't give me the date? They said September twenty twenty three. Are you gonna ask me? You know, I Heart Radio Music Festival. What we got? What we got already? We already got.
Speaker 1: Lil Wayne announced, they did, Yes, TLC announced, Really, Miguel announced, Hold, this is the iHeart Radio Music Festival.
Speaker 2: That's what I said. With all these black acts public enemy and stopped playing.
Speaker 1: That's where let me see, I don't believe nothing in black black but black black black?
Speaker 2: What? Yes? Where was I with all these names? I said the same thing.
Speaker 1: I missed all of these. Lenny Kravitz, what this is? I don't know what's going on here?
Speaker 3: And just added Travis Scott to the iHeart Radio Music Festival.
Speaker 1: Yes, Travis Scott will be hitting the iHeart Radio Music Festival stage.
Speaker 2: I am shocked. I am shocked too. Usually it's Taylor Swift. Usually it's Sharon who we love, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Sheriff Leppard, the YouTube, the Great Faroles, grateful Dead. I think it's grateful dead, grateful dead? Yeah, what's the something rolls though?
Speaker 2: Right? Guns and dead? Guns and roses? Okay, why the Beatles?
Speaker 3: It's usually yes, yeah, Beatles, Selton John's who's in the Beatles? Elton John Sting? Who else is in there? Paul McCartney. Who else is in the Beaules?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I forgot, but wow, all of those acts you just named are gonna be a diehard d music. Yes, sign me up that we gotta go. This ship.
Speaker 1: In the last four years was not cost but little Wayne TLC, Miguel public Enemy Living. I would love to see some of our Caucasian constituents introduce some of these artists.
Speaker 2: No, I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I think this is the year they should all fall back and you should let all your black and brown talent handle it this year. Yeah, let everybody else fall back. That's right, everybody. Yeah, literally, let's take care of you and Martin. That's right, big boy, big boy, Lulu, and.
Speaker 2: We got it from here. We got this.
Speaker 1: Let's not say that, because then they'll really make us do it. They'll make it work as I'm going. I'm going to, but I just want to chill o. I'm going, that is a great date weekend from me.
Speaker 2: And the wife.
Speaker 1: That's right, Lil Wayne, t Oc, Miguel, Public Enemy, Lenny Kravitz, and Travis Scott and let Usher be performing that weekend.
Speaker 3: I am impressed, Ilheart, who did this one? I am thoroughly impressed. Man, good job, God absolutely wow.
Speaker 2: All right? Oh oh, I forgot to say this.
Speaker 1: If you can get your tickets at a x S dot com, A slash x slash s dot com. Brodie ej n V, Charlemagne the Guy, we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Now let's get in. Some front page news says some figure was back with us.
Speaker 4: Of course, dj m V and Charlemagne, good morning and happy birthday. Read it's his birthday as well, Charlayne.
Speaker 2: Of course it is red Birthday. Happy born. Red is all born out man.
Speaker 3: That's the that's the that's the the redheaded Puerto Rican board out that y'all be lusting over on on social media.
Speaker 2: They be lusting over red on social overread. Okay, a right, Red, Well, let's jump right into the news.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about a woman who fatally shot an uber driver because she thought she was being kidnapped.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is crazy, a crazy story.
Speaker 4: A Kentucky woman, Phoebe Copas, has been accused of fatally shooting her West Texas Uber driver after mistakenly believing she was being kidnapped and taken to Mexico. Now, Copus was charged with murder in the death of fifty two year old Daniel Garcia. The shooting took place on June sixteenth, as Garcia was driving Copas to a location in far southeast El Paso. Copus is from Thompsonville, Kentucky, and she was in El Paso visiting her boyfriend and during the ride, she saw traffic signs that said, Warria is Mexico, so she thought she was being kidnapped and taken to Mexico.
Speaker 5: She grabbed a handgun from her purse shot Garcia in the head.
Speaker 4: The vehicle crashed into barriers before coming to a stop on the freeway.
Speaker 1: Jesus, she didn't check the uber after see which direction she was going on ways and none of that first right, That's that's.
Speaker 4: What I was wondering too, because it shows you exactly where it's going. And according to the Affidavid, they said the area that she crashed in was not even close, not even a close proximity to a bridge or a port of entry or any other area that had immediate access to travel to Mexico. And the police did say that they did not find any evidence that even supported anything close to a kidnapping or that she was veering off of the destination. Answer your question, so the car was en route, you know, according to the maps. They also said that she called nine one one and took a photo of the guy and sent and texted to her boyfriend. I don't know what that was about.
Speaker 3: I feel so sorry for this driver, and I also feel sorry for this young woman because clearly she felt victims fear mongrant that you see on social media, you know what I mean, Like a lot of this stuff you see online, like you hear these cases about people being kidnapped and you know, possibly taken to Mexico. I just think her anxiety and her and her fear and paranoia got the best of her in that situation.
Speaker 1: Not making any excuses, I really feel that she really thought she was being kidnapped and and she wasn't, which is which is scary, because that man lost his life because all he was trying to do is do his job.
Speaker 2: Absolutely like that.
Speaker 3: That is the worst case of profiling like that, Like that is that is why profiling is so wrong. When you profile a people, and you profile a community, and you think that a certain community is going to do X, y and z to you.
Speaker 2: That's what it leads to.
Speaker 3: Man, I feel so sorry for both of them in that situation, but especially the person who lost their life.
Speaker 5: So I think they have for those who may be interested.
Speaker 4: They do have a goalfund me available because he was the sole provider, you know, for their family.
Speaker 5: So folks want to look into that and help out, they can.
Speaker 2: Damn man, and I wonder and this is just the question.
Speaker 1: I wonder if she was on anything like you know, I mean if she was high or or you know, edibles, or even if she was drinking, because sometimes those effects wol make you think something even more like if that's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, TVA will definitely give you a panic attack. Now I wonder.
Speaker 1: All right, now let's talk about these UPS workers. Are they going on strike?
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is a big thing that's happening and reaching the deadline close here on July thirty first, so early this month, the Teamsters union representing UPS workers voted to authorize a strike if no agreement is reached by July thirty first, when the existing contract will expire. Now, UPS strike would be historic. If the three hundred and forty thousand UPS teamsters decided to strike, it would be the largest single employer strike in US history. The last time UPS workers decided to strike, it was over twenty five years ago when one hundred and eighty thousand, one hundred and eighty five thousand workers conducted a fifteen day walk out, crippling delivery services.
Speaker 2: So this is a big thing.
Speaker 4: I don't know anybody who does not use UPS, and this would absolutely you know, cripple not only how people do business, but it would absolutely affect the.
Speaker 5: Economy as well.
Speaker 2: What they're asking for, huh.
Speaker 4: They're asking for no more excessive overtime, no more two tier pay, higher part time pay, more full time jobs, job security for feeders and package drivers, video cameras, which I think is good harassment protection.
Speaker 5: Uh, And they made some progress. I don't know if you guys knew.
Speaker 4: Did you know that a lot of these ups trucks, most of them don't have air conditioning, So they were asking but still seem like you have something, you know, fan, I mean something, still have some type of air you know. So that was one of the things that they asked for, and they were able to accomplish that on June thirteenth, to make sure that all of the vehicles moving forward will have either air condition or two fans.
Speaker 2: Hold on, now, I love you, but I might have to push back on that too. Which one air condition? They gotta have doors. They gotta have doors. Yeah, they can close the doors. That's hot air.
Speaker 4: And that's and again that's hot air. We're talking about record breaking heat. So even if you got the doors, you can still have something cool.
Speaker 1: Now they have doors, because I mean when they're riding on the highway, they got to close the doors.
Speaker 2: But they never noticed.
Speaker 1: I always thought you, if you have truck had no doors, are always open because it's easy for them to jump out and deliver. But now when they're on the highway, they gotta close their doors. Yeah, that's the first thing I would say. I was like, well, first of all, y'all need doors condition, Okay.
Speaker 4: But even if they had the doors open, you still can feel the cool air, you know, something that that's come. You know, just like if you're out outside of the concert. People have fans, people have some type of mens, some type of something. We're talking about record breaking heat.
Speaker 3: Just that when you in the car and you got the air condition going, if you got the window down, first thing somebody said, and then put that guy down, window up, the air condition on.
Speaker 2: It makes little sense, right, So it'd be the same thing with no door. Well, what did that mean for the UPS customer?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it means a lot for us.
Speaker 2: It delivers.
Speaker 4: Just so people know, UPS delivers the equivalent of about six percent of the nation's gross domestic product, which is about twenty twenty five million packages a day. So there would be some empty shells higher prices because you know, there's always going to be an opportunity for somebody to gouge and raise thing, you know, raise the price. We've seen that happen and then blame it on inflation. Slower package deliveries for customers if the strike lasts longer than a week, and competitors FedEx in the u US Postal service, they do not have the capacity to a or twenty million packages, So this will be a major thing. I mean, just think about I know in my house we'd ordered from Amazon. My daughter orders at least three or four times a week. So just think about how much you know that would affect not only people's you know, regular day to day but also the economy.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, ups workers, man, they're public servants that we don't necessarily give the just due to, you know what I mean, Like they deserve way more credit because you know, a lot of times we look at these packages and we're just like our Amazon our Amazon package came, or our package came.
Speaker 2: But somebody had to bring that, Like they didn't just get there.
Speaker 3: On their own, you know what I mean. So loose to all the UPS workers. I hope y'all get what y'all want and doors too, doors to if y'all need.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ, they got doors.
Speaker 4: Well, I want to say this before I get out of here, just so folks can be on the lookout for this today. Today in the Supreme Court, major decisions are coming down that will affect the firmative action. Some issues on lgbt Q rights, student loan forgiveness. I covered that story a few weeks ago, and religion rights, so I'll bring.
Speaker 2: You more of that.
Speaker 5: See what those updates look like today.
Speaker 3: Make sure you subscribe to Telling for Girls podcasts with strat shot, no chase of podcasts on the Black Effect. iHeart Radio podcast network, available everywhere you listen to podcasts.
Speaker 2: Thank you, test absolutely well.
Speaker 1: Let's open up the phone lines eight on'n Drink five eight five one oh five. When we were having this discussion yesterday behind the scenes, and we were saying that ladies, if a woman compliments a guy, fellas, do you feel like she is flirting or trying to open the door.
Speaker 2: For you to be able to holler at her?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, because I was during Donkey of the day, the guy who robbed the young lady and you know then still tried to holler at her. Yep, you know I think he felt like, you know, he had an opportunity to holler at her because he told her follow me on Facebook and so she followed, So he thought, yeh yes, shows.
Speaker 2: What I think.
Speaker 3: I think a lot of guys feel like that. I hear guys say stuff like that all the time. A guy can a girl can just be like, oh, nice shirt. Our girl could be like, you know, nice shoes, and the guys mind he like, oh yeah, she want to get with me. Our girl can look at your story you're like, oh, yeah, she want me.
Speaker 2: I mean that's that's a little different looking at the story. But what you mean, I might.
Speaker 1: Follow you because I because sometimes you go through one story and it just goes randomly through story after story after story after story. Doesn't mean you're trying to look at as somebody particularly, But if a woman goes out of her way to say that doesn't know you right and says, you know what, you got a nice shirt on today, she might just think you got a nice shirt on. All right, let's open up the phone lines, fell us. How do you feel or do you feel like she's opening the door for you to be able to holler.
Speaker 2: I got on an eighty five South Show shirt.
Speaker 3: Right now, somebody might see my shirt, a young woman, you know, our young man, and be like, hey, I like that shirt.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? Because they like the eighty five South Show. They got nothing to do with me. Okay.
Speaker 1: But if a young man says like, remember you just walking down in front of MTV back in the day, I was different? Why because it was complimenting my physique. There was a group full of gay guys, so they could have just said, and what that say?
Speaker 3: You got a nice que? They said, I'm charlamage. Don't you trying to walk past us with all that ass exactly what they said. Okay, that's different. That was actually sexual harassment.
Speaker 2: All right? Did you turn around? Though I felt threatened? I did?
Speaker 1: I want to want to keep everything cope steak eight hundred five eighty five one o five one. Fellas, if a woman compliments you that doesn't know you, do you think that's opening the door for holler and ladies. If you compliment a man, doesn't mean that you kind of being flirty? Flirty, let's talk about it. It's the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, the breakfast club. It's topic.
Speaker 3: Time called eight hundred five A five one O five one to join in to the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Morning everybody, It's Steve j Envy Charlomagne the God.
Speaker 2: We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Now if you're just joining us, we were talking about the topic. We were talking behind the scenes. Now behind the scenes. This actually started from Charlomage's Donkey Yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yes because during Donkey of the Day, young man.
Speaker 3: Robbed a woman at gunpoint, and while he was robbing her, he made her follow him on Facebook and actually hit her up and they were going back and forward. Then he you know, wanted to go on a date with her and told her she was He's sorry he had the robber her.
Speaker 2: She's too pretty to be robbed.
Speaker 3: And I'm sitting there thinking, like he's only thinking she likes him because she replied to him on Facebook. He's he's too stupid and clearly too arrogant ton not realize he's getting lined up to get arrested. But it made me think, like, why can't men, you know, why can't a woman give a man a compliment, just look in a man's direction without the man thinking, hey man, that woman wants me I.
Speaker 1: Mean, I just think that's how society is and how people see things. I feel like if a woman compliments a guy, goes out of her way to say something looks nice or something looks good, or I think that is you know, I think that leaves the door for you know, maybe a conversation.
Speaker 2: You know what. I think a compliment is. But a compliment like simple as that.
Speaker 3: If I tell y'all like your shirt, if I tell y'all like your sneakers, it's because I like your shirt and I like your sneakers, like simple as that, Like, it has nothing to do with anything else.
Speaker 2: And I don't know why men don't understand that. I disagree, And I think the same thing with men.
Speaker 1: I think if a man compliments a woman, it's not because he's just like, oh, that's a dope shirt. I think a lot of times it's because he wants to kind of just holler and see if the doors open.
Speaker 2: I remember that, mister married man. Remember that next time you tell a woman you like her sneakers. You know what I mean? Don't you don't tell a woman you like her. I know, only if I compliment somebody, somebody that we all know, I don't. I don't. I've never sat by playing Hey ma, you got some dope kicks on. I don't do it.
Speaker 3: No, that's not true, because like sometimes you might see a girl with a nice hair, dude like love. I love dreadlocks, you know what I mean. I'm like y'all like your dreads.
Speaker 1: Now, I will say that if I do see a nice head, and I might say, hey, who did your head? Because I would love my My wife would probably love my daughter's head and look like that.
Speaker 2: It's the truth. It's the truth. It's just still a compliment.
Speaker 1: There's nothing wrong with giving people compliments. Man, intention matter, Brandon. Brandon step to the mic for a second. Brandon, step to the mic, Brandon, there's arghana connection. If a woman pays you a compliment, does that open the door?
Speaker 2: What I said was you better not pay me no compliment, because I'm gonna go for it. Brandon.
Speaker 3: How old are you, Brandon? Rand It is twenty seven years old. He don't know no better yet. Okay, he's young, he's hot, he's horny at all time. No woman can look his way, and he thinks the woman want him. You know what I mean, every women that be coming.
Speaker 2: In this building.
Speaker 1: They're paying Brandon no attention, and he'd be like, I think I got a shot, rubbing his chest.
Speaker 2: I think I got a shot. I think I got a shot. He really said he had a shot with Red. Think I got a shot with I think I got a shot with your cousin. Put me down with his cousin.
Speaker 1: But now, Brandon, if you give a woman a compliment, are you opening the door for maybe trying to holler as well?
Speaker 2: Yeah, if they're not a friend of the worker.
Speaker 1: If you see a woman in the street and you're like, nice shirt, you're not saying nice shirt because.
Speaker 2: If it's a stranger. Yeah, yes, twenty seven. He don't know no better. You can give people compliments and nothing be behind it.
Speaker 3: Take it from somebody who's a sex symbol, bro, I've been unbelievably handsome my whole life, cat every ever since I was a little kid. Older women women my age, Oh you're so handsome, You're so cute? Is that I can never thought about it. It's never been anything.
Speaker 2: Anything you say that's a goddamn lie. Hello, who's this hey, geechee, good morning, good morning, good morning. Now geechee, what.
Speaker 1: Do you think if a woman pays you a compliment, is that opening the door to have a conversation at least.
Speaker 16: Now we all know nowadays these women are they don't want to talk to nobody. A woman says you a compliment with your outfit or your appearance, periods opened.
Speaker 2: Up her line.
Speaker 16: Man if all married, So yeah, yeah, he can't really even.
Speaker 12: Speak on this.
Speaker 2: Very out the game too, he should be. I am out. I am out the game.
Speaker 1: I just think y'all sound ridiculous thinking that just because a woman says you gives you a compliment that she wants you, say she wants you, but she's opening the door for a conversation at least a minimum.
Speaker 2: No, she's not. Yes, she is real.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 16: You go to the club these days, women aren't even trying to say two words to you.
Speaker 1: So if they look at you a video, you know I'm with a mistake y'all making right now talking to Nick.
Speaker 2: But go to the women. We're gonna go to women. Go to some women as the women. How are we talking about what women? But I'm as meeing you what what guys feel like? When I know guys feel that way, but we stupid you right, go to the women.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred and five A five one oh five. When will take your calls when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club on morning.
Speaker 2: It's topic time.
Speaker 3: Called eight hundred five five one to join into the discussion with the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: Talk about it morning. Everybody is EJ n V.
Speaker 1: Charlamagne the guy we are the breakfast clubs now if he's just joining us. We're talking about compliments, and we were having this conversation behind the scenes saying if a woman compliments a guy, does that mean she's opening the door for at least a conversation.
Speaker 3: Such a ridiculous train of thought that men have, And this whole conversation is just confirming what I already knew. A woman can't even look in the man's direction without the man thinking she wants.
Speaker 2: Me, you know, one of the stupidest things men say. But I'm gonna her?
Speaker 8: How you know?
Speaker 1: You know me?
Speaker 2: Like? How do you know this? Like how you could just look at a woman down? How do you know? Hello? Who's this? Christy? Hey, Christy the bus driver?
Speaker 9: Good morning, how you doing?
Speaker 10: Happy birthday?
Speaker 4: Mane?
Speaker 2: Thank you, queen, appreciate you now, Christy?
Speaker 1: If you compliment a guy right the compliment of guy's outfit, clothes, sneakers, kicks.
Speaker 2: Are you opening the door for at least the conversation? No, thank you.
Speaker 10: I'm a bunch driver and exact for people all day and I may.
Speaker 1: I'm not gay, true indeed, But if you compliment a guy, Let's say you see a nice, handsome guy trying to convince her walking on the bar and you say, hey, that's a nice shirt.
Speaker 2: You don't think that? Okay, that's opening the door for at least the conversation.
Speaker 8: It might open.
Speaker 11: He might come back tomorrow and be like, oh, you was the one that said I had a nice shirt one, so he's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Might but st But you're complimenting him because you you know, you think he's handsome. Right, Why are you trying to sway to jewry to take idiot?
Speaker 2: Thank you? Christy?
Speaker 10: All right, Tabitha, Hello, how are you?
Speaker 2: How are you feeling this morning? Tabitha?
Speaker 10: I am feeling bliss all right.
Speaker 1: Now we're talking about if you compliment a man, right, does that open the door for a conversation.
Speaker 17: I don't believe so.
Speaker 11: I'm a real estate booker and I was complimenting a builder on his work. We went and we purchased the property from the dirt, and then he build a property in three months. And I complimented to his wife, who was.
Speaker 18: The other agent on the other side, and so the product was sold, and then I needed her again and she's like not responding to me because I complimented her husband and I said, he did such a good job. He's so awesome, he's great, and I really would mean it, you know, in no way, just complimenting his product.
Speaker 1: And I.
Speaker 3: Gotta tell you exactly what happened in that situation. That man went to his wife and said, you were flirting with I.
Speaker 2: I guarantee it, yo. Man, you got that yo. She was flirting with me. Yo.
Speaker 1: All you did was compliment him on his work. But he took it as oh, she want me, and so he wanted to look.
Speaker 3: Like the man and his wife when he went to his wife and told his wife, you were flirting with him, guaranteed.
Speaker 9: Oh man, I mean that is totally not it.
Speaker 11: And I really need him for another client.
Speaker 2: See what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Men gotta stop leaving with the ego because this is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this? Eight four three was having to my mother Ronnie talked to us.
Speaker 9: I don't feel like a woman she give me a compliment on my shirt off like she's actually flirting. I just feel like she's like my style, like I come in. But I do feel like if I come back with a compliment and she kind of give me that flab that smirk, I can kind of get in the door.
Speaker 2: Man, like it's opening.
Speaker 1: This he took he took it somewhere else like meaning that she complimented your shirt and then you replied back with something probably flirty.
Speaker 2: And then when she roll you know.
Speaker 9: How I live in touchdown man, you give it that little.
Speaker 2: Sile, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But you replied back with something flirty. You know that's right when she when she replied to that energy, that's different.
Speaker 7: Just give me a compliment.
Speaker 9: I get that all the time in Chelseta, So I mean I appreciate I give it back. You know from the South, so kind of good compliments.
Speaker 3: Listen, man, you know that you know the most handsome men in the world that just from come from the low country. This is a fact, cat, This is a This is a sign, aentific fact. The most handsome men in the world are born in the A four three, Lulu, Yes.
Speaker 2: Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 11: It's still for Miami.
Speaker 10: How are you guys doing?
Speaker 2: How you feel and talk to us?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 1: If good, If you see a cansome young man and you like his shirt, right, and you say, hey, brother, that's a that's a nice shirt that you're wearing. It fits well, is that opening the door for conversation, Lulu, Let's be honest.
Speaker 10: Yes it is.
Speaker 11: It depends on the environment.
Speaker 10: But it could be flirting, it could be breaking the eyes, being approachable towards the person.
Speaker 2: See, thank you, Janna.
Speaker 11: I want to say happy birthday to you a big time from Miami.
Speaker 1: And you're right, everybody from Florida's everybody is for Florida is crazy and you crazy for thinking that.
Speaker 3: Every man, whether you like the person, we're just talking about random walking down the street, Lulu, you got on something from Lululemon.
Speaker 1: Hey, I like what you wearing, Bong. That don't mean I want to hollow.
Speaker 11: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: That's it simple as that.
Speaker 1: Now, if he's handsome, then you go back and double back and be like, thank you so much, and then you start talking about him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see, yes, thank you. He's not handsome, so he don't get that. He don't understand that.
Speaker 3: That's all I've been getting. My whole is I came out of the womb handsome man.
Speaker 2: I got that. Look bro, okay, I'm a handsome individual. Now, what's what's the morrol of the story?
Speaker 3: Man, marrel of the story? Is you stupid ass men. Women don't want y'all just because they compliment your shirt. Women don't want y'all just because they tell you nice sneakers. All right, stop it, knock it off.
Speaker 2: Jesus.
Speaker 1: All right, when we come back, we got your room and report. We got to discuss casting over. He was sentenced to fifteen years in prison, and Castanova's birlfriend says she's gonna ride promised to hold him down the.
Speaker 2: Whole fifteen years. Let's dicuss. This's the breakfast cost courning everybody. It's J MV.
Speaker 1: Charlamagne the God. We are the breakfast club. Today is Charlamagne's birthday?
Speaker 2: Is bday? There is my born day?
Speaker 3: The Big four five And I just want you to know. We got the text, did you the text from BT?
Speaker 2: But not what Let's what they said. The text is hold on said uh oh yeah, I said, hold on? What is it. Oh, it's in the group chat. It says update the deal.
Speaker 3: Do is no longer except the it is no longer except the next text, discard the deal. Discard the deal dough Uh, don't necessarily need to get rid of it. Just make sure it's some places that can easily be blurred, and don't toss it.
Speaker 2: Around around and stuff your BT.
Speaker 1: But say this, They like, I can't play with these guys. These guys are good to act like kids.
Speaker 2: Y'all need to grow up.
Speaker 1: We do.
Speaker 3: I don't know where you got all of this from before after the hour.
Speaker 2: During Donkey of to day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, he said, well, don't worry what Yeah, but did you don't worry about it?
Speaker 2: What you said? Don't worry about it? What do the rumors? But where's just with the mess when you need her? No, we got to tease rumors. We didn't. We're going to rooms.
Speaker 1: You gotta talk Dobby do Uh. Yeah, he's in a little hot water. Also, that's his name, Dobby Do. So like you said, DoD del do, I think you're deal with doing in your mind how they stayed on the continent. They like, bring me a dot do doo. No, we got to talk about dot vdo we got to talk about it. He's in hot water right now. And also Castanova's girlfriend talks about Castanova getting, you know, fifteen years in prison.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about it when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Mourning everybody. It's dj n V, CHARLAMAGNEA God. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to the rumors. Let's talk Castanova.
Speaker 2: All out of names or you've gossip been when you chatty god? This is the rumor report.
Speaker 15: I mean, I guess we're on the Breakfast Club. This weere the tea spells right yes, on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 1: Yesterday were reported that casting Ova received fifteen years in prison. And this is for crimes linked to the Untouchable Guerrilla Stone Nation gang. So yesterday it was trending yesterday because his girlfriend, her name is Swaggy Jazzy, she said that she is gonna hold him down for fifteen years. She said, I love you baby, We're gonna we're gonna walk that ish down. So people are saying they wouldn't, you know, stay the whole fifteen years.
Speaker 2: What is she doing?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 1: And ye other YadA YadA yadh But she says she's gonna ride for her man, and I don't. I don't seen no problem with that. They have kids with each other, they've been together for a long time. I don't see no problem.
Speaker 2: With it, right man. Everybody make choices. Fifteen years, it's a long time.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you this though, man, But those are the type of things that you know, brothers should think about, you know, when you're out there making certain choices, think about the people that love you, Yeah, you know, and how their life is going to be impacted and affected if you know, God forbid you end up in situations like the brother casting over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know, you know what I do wonder if you're ever in that predicament, would you want your girlfriend or spouse or.
Speaker 2: To hold you down for fifteen years?
Speaker 3: You got fifteen years on the inside. You know that that that individuals should not have to do that bid with you. I wouldn't even want to put that type of pressure on her.
Speaker 1: But let's let's take it out of the Castanova situation. Because I don't know in general, but in general, but if you knew what I was doing to get me that fifteen years and I catch fifteen years, do you stay you're not because you knew I was doing it was you know, if I go satisfying our life, if I.
Speaker 3: Go to prison for fifteen years, I do not expect that person to hold it down for me for fifteen years. I mean, I'm talking about holding it down as far as like not being with anybody else, because that's what we mean when we say hold it down squs like, of course, you know, I want you to answer my calls, no visits.
Speaker 2: Take care, some money on the absolutely, I want you to do all of that.
Speaker 3: But you know, as far as like, uh, you know, not being with somebody else, Now, you can't expect a person to to do that for fifteen years.
Speaker 1: But let's say take it out of Casanova and Swagger Jackson. I showed me and you together, right.
Speaker 3: No, No, we need to be in jail. Then that's the only way that's gonna happen. The only way that's gonna happen is we are in prison. So there's no there's no way. Okay, why do you want this? I don't want together?
Speaker 19: Right?
Speaker 1: No, and bro ever, since she like when you flirred me, you have not I'm just saying, if we if I do something play game Bill is right there on that table, bro, forget it.
Speaker 2: Cut it out. That's not happening. Forget it now, dovey.
Speaker 1: Though he's allegedly caught up in a mistress thing, you know, he's married, he has I think he has a couple of children with his wife. But now a pawn star is jumping out and saying that she had no idea that he was married, and that she's been with him and now she possibly allegedly could be pregnant.
Speaker 2: I am socick of all these judgmental porn stars. All right.
Speaker 20: What really kills me is this married man narrative that are y'all are dragging like, Oh, I'm through with the married man.
Speaker 5: Cut it out.
Speaker 2: No, I did not know he was married. On God go to his page. Does it look like he's married?
Speaker 20: Like I'm confused, Like you know, rest in peace to the child. Like people knew about the baby, but nobody knew he got married. I'm in America, nobody here knew. Sorry, it's not on a blog. It's not a big thing. If a man ain't telling me, then I don't know.
Speaker 2: And I was.
Speaker 20: I wasn't checking for it because I'm not looking to get married. I'm not looking for that right now. I actually found out after the fact, and then I found out after the fact that I'm actually pregnant.
Speaker 5: So y'all are way off, like cut it.
Speaker 20: Out like never maybe a foreigner cater never another adultterer.
Speaker 2: Calm down, get her thins right, damn it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I may be a fornicator, but I hate no adult you rough classify my fins correctly.
Speaker 2: You hear me, You stupid.
Speaker 1: And lastly, Jonathan Major just you know, files domestic violence complaint against his alleged victim. Now the Creed, a three star, was arrested on March twenty fifth by New York Police Department officers.
Speaker 2: And it seems like now he's filing charges on the young lady.
Speaker 3: And they said that from what I read, the police say they have probable cause the arrest her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're saying that may just claim the drunk and hysterical woman caused him pain and bleeding after the alleged assault. According to Insiders, which obtained a copy of the report and a sworn affid David Okay, the actor also led in the report that the woman had attacked him in the previous incidents, though he said he did not file reports in the past.
Speaker 2: He probably should have. Yeah, but he probably was trying to protect her.
Speaker 1: But they were probably you know, they were probably dating at the time. I was trying to he's somebody he was seeing and he didn't, you know, he probably was trying to protect it.
Speaker 3: And people don't look at abuse from women the same way they look at abuse from men, even men that may be on the receiving end. Upset abuse. Correct, women slap you in the face every day. You're not thinking about it as domestic violence are abuse, but it is, you know.
Speaker 2: All right, Well that is your rumor report. Did you see Creed three? Of course I saw Creed three? What do you think about love? It was dope. I seen it. I seen it on the plane all my way back from LA It was amazing, really, I really enjoyed.
Speaker 3: I thought Michael be Drawing did a phenomenal job. The major did the majors phenomenal actor.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: That's why you know what's happening with him is you know, so I don't won't say sad because I think he's gonna get through all of this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And Coogler did his thing in that movie to direct in that movie I think once the movie is dope.
Speaker 2: It was a really good movie. If you haven't seen it, get it, you know, definitely check it out of three. It's that thing is he did, but he didn't he did. Ryan Coogler had nothing to do.
Speaker 3: Oh listen, okay, no, no, no, no, no, let's make a back stop stop stop stop stop. If Ryan Coogler had something to do with Creed three, then I'm a light the end of this. Right, I'm gonna l the end of this. Whoever's right gotta blow it out. Okay, Okay, I told you he ain't had nothing to do it.
Speaker 2: Uh, Creed three? All right, let's do it. Okay, So who won Let's look it up? Look at it up.
Speaker 1: I'm telling somebody, look it up. Come in, come in here, come in, look it up. All these producers were always producers. Somebody google is please did Ryan Coogler have you can tell? Because the way that the music the West Coast Field.
Speaker 3: Had nothing to do with Creed three. He was not involved in Creed three. One of the producers coming, why Michael B. Jordan took it over?
Speaker 6: Come?
Speaker 2: On of these had nothing to do with it. That's why Michael B. Jordan directed it. Who's right?
Speaker 1: I'm talking to Mike turn your mic on our producer read who was his birthday today?
Speaker 14: Wikipedia got him Ryan Cool as a producer.
Speaker 2: No, he's not, had nothing to do it said it. Yes he does. I'm telling you forget Wikipedia. Who's right?
Speaker 1: Some one of the producers come in. We got seventeen producers. Nobody want to come in here, it says Ryan Coogler.
Speaker 2: What simm What does it say? Sim Simmer? Put sim Simon on my.
Speaker 14: I, MBN D whatever it's called it Keenan Google the writer.
Speaker 2: Director and writer. He produced it.
Speaker 1: Yes, I know your lips too, incident. I know I'm right, and social media correct all of you'll not put your lips on it.
Speaker 2: But I'm no, I'm not. You gotta do it. No, no, No, I don't to days up next year. I don't get get Away Minute the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same, Junior.
Speaker 1: There's a new streaming service called Max with everything on HBO. Max including HBO, The DC, Universe, Discovery and more. Max really has some of the best content. There's literally something for everyone in your household. Max the one to watch.
Speaker 2: Subscription required. Visit max dot com. Owning everybody. It's DJ m V Charlomagne the God. We are the breakfast club.
Speaker 1: Before we get to the donkeys, I just want to say, Charlemagne.
Speaker 2: I salute you. You my brother. Happy birthday. He pulled my knife.
Speaker 1: Now I just want to say, you know, every day you did the world something amazing with donkey of the day. You know, even for Christmas one year you gave me your donkey. So today I want to return to favor.
Speaker 2: Can you can you? Can you come in?
Speaker 1: I got my knife out, came can you come inside? So we wanted you to bring my ass to you. I'm giving you my donkey right now. It's too brown and you don't know what my donkey looks like. So that's that is my donkey to you. So happy birthday. I want you to put your nose in the in the crack and and and make a wish the.
Speaker 2: Doc's cake shop. Make a wish. Man, I'm giving you my ass. What you hey? Why are you stabbing my ass? Can you bloat out? Can you ask? Stop? Stop? What are you doing? Hey?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 2: Hey? No no, no, I brought you that donkey. You want your hands.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing all of that, man, what's up with you put your hands in I'm not doing that.
Speaker 2: You like doing that?
Speaker 13: You said I'm doing it? What what is your rer life?
Speaker 2: Donkey? What a no? Ask the donkey sweep havent.
Speaker 10: I'm talking.
Speaker 2: For donkeys a day, but you're so good at it. I am not everything. Charlemagne sings some donkey to days, just show himself.
Speaker 5: I mean, das why Charlamagne is Charlamagne?
Speaker 3: Taylor, You're just gonna stand there while your uncle got a handful of ass cakes and not hand me. No damn napkins. Thank you sim for being a good niece. Taylor, just want to laugh all the time. Donkey of to day for Thursday, June twenty ninth, my born Day goes to a forty six year old.
Speaker 2: Florida man named David Romero.
Speaker 3: Okay, what does your uncle Shalla always say about the great state of Florida. The craziest people when America come from the Bronx and all of Florida, and today is no exception.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: I walked in here this morning all my born day, and I know these individuals I work with up here are insane. Okay, everyone from Envy, the tailor the Brandon Red it's his born Day two, Happy Born Day, Red.
Speaker 2: Drop on the clues bombs guy read truck bomb for yourself.
Speaker 3: Regular some of this cake, you're gonna get some of this app. Vicky and sim they up here, they got good sins. But they're gonna ride with the team. So whatever Shenanigan's MV puts them up to, they're gonna be down with. And I walked in here this morning and there was at least six to seven sex toys in this room. Okay, a vibrator, a blow up doll with a penis. I took a knife to that one because representation matters.
Speaker 2: And the doll was white. There is peenis.
Speaker 1: Sheted candy in here, a sex voodoo doll. I didn't even know they made those.
Speaker 3: And all I could think to myself was who did they send to buy this stuff and where? And then I saw this story and it's all made it all made sense. Go to the news report.
Speaker 2: Ready.
Speaker 19: On June nineteenth, Flagler County Sheriff's Deputyes responded to a larceny report at a target in Palm Coast, Florida.
Speaker 17: Once there, officials.
Speaker 19: Found forty six year old David Romero in a white truck matching the description of the reported shoplifter's vehicle. Officials figured out Romero had a felony warrant out for his arrest in neighboring Putnam County for third degree grand theft. Body camera videos show Shriff's deputies arrive on the scene, calling for Romero to exit his vehicle step from As the Sheriff's deputy opens the squad door, Romero can be seen with his pants down on the ground, nearby a moving vibrator that fell from his pockets. Inside Target, officials say Romero paid for several items from the grocery section, but stole multiple other items, including condoms, sexual enhancement products, personal lubricants, and a T shirt. They alleged he hid the stolen items in some shapewear before exiting the store. Items were recovered from Romero's vehicle after he was taken into custody.
Speaker 3: There's a part of me that feels bad for this guy and wants to give Target and the police who arrested him donkey of the day, because this guy wasn't trying to hurt nobody. He's just broke. He's just broken. Wanted to practice safe sex. What are you supposed to do when money is tight? But you got some action lined up for the evening?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: This man stole a vibrator from targets, from condoms, personal lubricant, by the way, isn't all lubricant personal?
Speaker 2: Who is gonna use public lubricant? Okay?
Speaker 3: He stole several sexual enhancement products and a T shirt he heard NBSA.
Speaker 2: When a woman compliments your T shirt, that means she wants you.
Speaker 3: So he went and stole a nice graphic tea from Target that says rock out with your out Okay, along with all those sexy time items.
Speaker 2: Now is a person who loves Target, I mean loves it. Okay.
Speaker 3: I've been shopping at Target so long, back when they had most Simo T shirts.
Speaker 2: Okay, now they got good Fellas Okay, four packed Crew Next sixteen ninety nine.
Speaker 3: But let's be real, Inflation got everything up, so we tallied all this stuff up.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: David stole Trojan Magnum basket lubricated large condoms eighteen ninety nine.
Speaker 2: I don't think he was weird, really, Magnos, Let me LOLd.
Speaker 3: Let me get the cost of some d the cost of some direx Just to be safe, okay, Trojan pleasure pack thirty six of them for twenty five forty nine. Then they have plus one fluttering arouser rechargeable in waterproof clitorial stimulators thirty seven forty.
Speaker 2: Nine ky warming water.
Speaker 3: Based jelly personal Loube two point five bounces sixteen thirty nine rechargeable in waterproof vibrating penis ranks one thirty nine a pop. It says he sold several of them, so let's just say seven. That's nine hundred and seventy three dollars. That's like eleven hundred dollars of sexy Time stuff he stole from Target.
Speaker 2: Oh and the graphic t not making any excuses for this man.
Speaker 3: But when you financially handicap but someone wants to have sex with you, then you have two options. Either go raw and use what you got at the house for sexy Time, which increases the chances of household items like remote controls and perfectly good fruit getting stuck in places they don't have no business being. So either this option A or option B, you steal what you need from time. I don't recommend either, but I understand the police said. When they arrested him and was putting him in the patrol car, a pink vibrator fell out his pants and vibrated on the ground.
Speaker 2: I'm not making any of this up. You heard the news report for yourself. Now. This isn't the only reason I'm giving them donkey of the day, though.
Speaker 3: The reason I'm giving them donkey to day on top of the shoplifting of the Sexy Time items is because he won't turn in his accomplice. David, there is nothing wrong with snitching on the person who encouraged you to do this, okay. Eyewitnesses said his accomplished was driving a red Ferrari for eight eight GTV.
Speaker 2: What is it called, envy?
Speaker 21: What is it?
Speaker 3: It's a for eighty eight Ferrari GTV. You have one of those, don't you know? I don't, Yes, you do.
Speaker 2: And they described him as being of Spanish descent, about six one six two.
Speaker 3: They described his beard is drawn on and the license plate said envious.
Speaker 2: Excus okay. And even though David was caught with a.
Speaker 3: Large amount of items, they say they saw David put several items in the trunk of the Ferrari as his accomplished sped away.
Speaker 1: Now the law body, citizen. All I'm saying is someone in this room. It's the description, and I see a whole lot of evidence. Okay, all around this room. Avy, before I give David the biggest he hard do you want to tell us something?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Well, if anybody has any information, or if you just want to turn envy in, call Grizzy Stoppers. The number is one, eight hundred and.
Speaker 1: Five eighty five tips, don't forget tips and all caps.
Speaker 2: Please give David Romero the sweet sounds of the Hamiltons. Oh no, you are the dog gee of the day, the dog gee of the Dayee.
Speaker 3: Out of everything you bought up here today, this is clearly the most interesting. Why a voodoo doll? You know, I'm from South Carolina, I'm in the roots and stuff. But why is voodoo doll? And the voodoo doll says things like, No, I don't like your idea, listen to my proposal, shut up, Tell me you love my contributions, Appreciate my hard work, Give me the credit for my work.
Speaker 2: Stop pressuring me. No, you clean the bathroom, Hey for my lunch, get your own dang coffee.
Speaker 3: Fire the office, idiot, Give me a raise, go get your own anniversary gift and on the ass it says you know what you are?
Speaker 1: That's right there you go, that's the one I wanted. All right, well, thank you for that donkey of the day. And let me salute to docs Kate and let me let me just tell Doc we appreciate you. I know that you usually make serious and amazing cakes and the fact that you was able to make my ass cake, we appreciate you. Thank you so much for coming last minute. Gave him a penis. Can't get one of your penis? Can't give me tippy Jesus Christ. All right, BT, I'm so sorry for today. I'm not with kids with kids'.
Speaker 3: Lutho Elijah to Elijah, so stupid. Elijah works up here too. He came in here, he goes here you go, arlt Man, pennedtail on the donkey he just walked away. That's that's a penny tail on the donkey party game. That's that's your birthday game.
Speaker 2: Thank y'all right? Thank you? All right? Want some some of asks?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: I don't, man, man, what is that's the credit? The credits roll? All right?
Speaker 1: Now, let's open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. We were talking about this in the rumors. Let's take it away from casting over and his girlfriend. Let's just say, if your man had to do fifteen years in prison, would you stay? Would you hold him down? Hey, don't y' all call it here lying this morning?
Speaker 2: Eight hundred five eight five one five. And I think we got to.
Speaker 3: Define what hold him down means, because hold him down can mean you're gonna help him with his everything that got to do with his chase down and you.
Speaker 2: Stay, wait for him the commissary play in the field. You got it. I don't believe. I think most girls that say they're doing that line.
Speaker 1: But what you talk about it, We'll talk about it when we come back. It's the breakfast club. Good morning, the breakfast club.
Speaker 3: That situation, Well, I would never be in that situation, but I would never uh want you know, the woman I love, I would never put her in that position to you know, have to make a choice like that.
Speaker 2: Like I I would say, hey, go do your thing.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, fifteen years is a long time, Like you can't expect somebody. Now listen, if the woman wants to do it, that's on her. But I'm not gonna make her do that because you know I want her to, you know what I mean, Like I'm the one doing the bid.
Speaker 2: She don't have to do a bid and have to go through that for her for fifteen years. Nah.
Speaker 1: Well, see, I will say this, right, and this is why I say take it out of Castanova situation. Now, if I'm doing something to benefit both of us, Let's say I'm selling drugs.
Speaker 2: Let's just say selling drugs, right.
Speaker 1: And my wife knows or my girlfriend knows, I'm selling drugs and she's benefiting off of it. She's buying bags and she's not working, and she's buying cribs and taking trips. When I get locked up, I feel like she should hold me down. She know what I was risking to do it. She didn't stop me from doing it, so I think she should.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I just don't think I'm gonna be honest with you. I just don't think it's possible. Like I'm not knocking no woman who wants to do it, and no woman who has done it. I just don't think it's physically or emotionally possible. Fifteen years, you know, not being with nobody I just think that's I just don't think that's realistic.
Speaker 9: Hello, who's this Christina?
Speaker 2: Hey Christina, good morning? Are you I'm doing well? What's your thoughts? Christina?
Speaker 9: So I've never on just.
Speaker 10: Stuck from on both sides.
Speaker 11: I've been with my husband in two thousand and three, and before we got married.
Speaker 10: We were together where every day was going Brandy. He got arrested, got sent to prison and had to do three years up the road. And I stayed faithful. I was faithful, I was loyal and some money I always went to this though, and then let's go around after you know, he just he's in prison now. I just I told him, I said, you know, I'm gonna be here for you. At the end of the day. I'm going to ask your phone calls. I'm gonna, you know, say, send your comments very much by next.
Speaker 6: Your books are good.
Speaker 10: But I'm gonna do me now.
Speaker 2: By the way, that's all I want from you.
Speaker 3: When I when I hear somebody say hold me down while I'm in jail, I'm thinking about everything you just described. But as far as like you being faithful to me and not being with somebody else, I'm not doing that to you.
Speaker 2: All myself.
Speaker 1: But let me ask you a question. You knew what he was doing illegal right when y'all were married though, right?
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, so so.
Speaker 2: Crimes on.
Speaker 1: We don't know her name, but you knew what he was doing. So if you knew what he was doing, you were living off of the money that he was bringing in. Whatever it was, you were fine.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 10: It was not the words, No, it was that the work he wasn't. I've always been the book, so I've always been worse.
Speaker 12: But I take care of us.
Speaker 2: Because I don't want you.
Speaker 3: I just don't want to put a woman in a position to have to lie to me. You know what I'm saying, because you know, if I tell her, I want you to hold me down, and I don't want you to mess around with nobody else. She tells me yeah, but then I find out that she actually is, I'm gonna be devastated.
Speaker 2: Go do your thing. Man, fifteen years a long time, Sarah.
Speaker 1: Good morning, good morning. Now would you stick by your man if your man got fifteen years Sarah?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 17: Because I just I just had this kind of situation, not fifteen years, but he was just released after a year at this last bomb hearing, after been denied three times, no indictment for some very serious charges that could have given him life. And we still don't know, you know, what's going to happen in the long run, but we've got you know, we're on our way to get in this caselessness and sue in the county because he's been he was held for a year because it was black, no indictment, no bond, no nothing. So yeah, I would have stepped on.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, a year, A year, I understand a year. You should definitely not be stepping out on your mane. Years is a long time.
Speaker 3: Fifteen years is a long time. And I just want everybody to be clear. When we stay hold him down, we mean not be with somebody else, right, And fifteen years is a long time if you think about it.
Speaker 1: Let's say you know somebody is thirty now, I mean you're going to be forty five, or if you're thirty five, you're gonna be fifty. And he's a you know, usually prime come on man time for men and women. And not only that, you know, if you're around that age and you want to have a child, you know, it makes it makes it different. So we're asking eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. If your significant other got fifteen years in prison, would you hold them down? Let's talk about it. It's the breakfast club. Come morning, hung everybody at dj NV Charlamagne to God. We are the breakfast club.
Speaker 21: Now.
Speaker 1: If you're just joining us, we're asking eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. If your significant other got fifteen years in prison, would you ride?
Speaker 2: Would you stay? Would you, you know, hold them down, hold them down? Yes?
Speaker 1: Not be with somebody else, probably not like and I you know, I think that a lot of people are lying to theyself when they say say otherwise if you're not long fifteen.
Speaker 2: Years, fifteen years is a long time.
Speaker 1: But like I said, if if my wife or you know, was doing something that was benefiting the family that I was living off of, if I was taking trips, if I was buying cars and buying jewelry and living off of the life that they provided for the illegal thing that they did, and they got caught, I would ride. I would I would sit there and ride because I knew what they were doing and I had an opportunity to stop them, and I didn't stop them because I was living in that lifestyle.
Speaker 2: I want you to ride for me, like, you know, show up to my visits, you know, put money on my books. But as far as you not being with.
Speaker 3: Nobody else, man, you're gonna drive yourself crazy in there as a man, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: With with that mindset thinking about your wife being faithful? Oh my god, Betta, go let her do her thing. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 17: Hey?
Speaker 11: What's a story?
Speaker 2: Hey? Hey, good on to mama. What would you do mama in that situation.
Speaker 11: I definitely wouldn't hold anybody down fifteen years, And I feel like any real man wouldn't even expect their woman to hold him down fifteen years and first man, knowing like how things is in a prison, I feel like any straight man, and I'm gonna say this with caution, I feel like any straight man over ten years, they're gonna try some stuff in there.
Speaker 12: And.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you just really just putting that on people.
Speaker 11: I'm not saying this everybody, but working in a prison for over a year, I feel like they're gonna try some stuff, and I'm not gonna lie there. You know now that the whole transgender and stuff is prone, it's real in prison as well, I'm a traveling nurse and literally prison pay for surgery for them to get the transgender thing, which I feel is ridiculous. But yeah, they're gonna be tempted ten plus years, they're gonna be tempted to try some things. So I feel like any real man wouldn't even want their woman to put their life on hold.
Speaker 9: To hold them down is a different world, Jesus.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you, Mama.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to I want to focus on doing my bid in prison. I don't want to focus on whether or not you're out here in the streets sleeping with such and such person Like Yo, you can't hold You can't put a person's life on hold just because you're in jail.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this John? What's up? You take? Your wife will hold you down for fifteen years, bro.
Speaker 7: I mean, I want to say my wife bows me dell if I ever Pictorio, I had to do the bid. But on the other thing, I will hold her death because I went win with her teenagers and from then a fart dating until we're from then, she just held it down. Every time I needed someone to.
Speaker 20: Hold me down.
Speaker 8: I've been doing I've been doing a lot of stuff.
Speaker 21: She held it down every time someone I could count on every Now, uh, I'm yeah, my wife, So I were married. Now you have a I think that's about the turn five months and it's just being in a mad experience.
Speaker 1: Okay, hello, Jay, it was good now Jay, Now you said that your fiance couldn't hold you down for three years.
Speaker 8: Nah, I had a runner in the track, he said, What happened?
Speaker 12: I had a runner in track, doll, So I got locked up. Actually I just got out. I had got locked up four months. Then I called her. She told me. She was like, look, I can't do it no more. I need somebody to hold me. I can't call you when I want to talk. I need some emotional support. You can't do that for me right now.
Speaker 3: I'm not mad at her staying that it broke your heart, but you know, three years is a long time, and this is the These are the things that people need to think about before they make the choices that they make, because this is the reality of it.
Speaker 2: The reality of it is yo, Yo. Woman, ain't ain't doing the bid with you.
Speaker 1: She's gonna be out here in these streets and somebody else gonna be laying that pipe to it.
Speaker 2: Jesus, So y'all not.
Speaker 1: Listening to a million dollars worth a game. We need wallow where wallow? When you need where Gilly at? When you need for three years?
Speaker 2: Bro, you're not long three years? What did you do? What did you do.
Speaker 12: When I acted to hold me down? She says, she was gonna hold me down four months in not even six months.
Speaker 2: But what did you do? Oh?
Speaker 16: I had did fraud.
Speaker 2: She knew you was doing fraud.
Speaker 12: Yeah, she knew what the vibes.
Speaker 2: She knew what the vibes. She was living on the vibes. She was taking trips. She was enjoying the luxury, the luxurious stuff with that fraud.
Speaker 1: Right, we built the house, taking trip Like you said, everything that's foul, Well, it's it's all good when they do it, But when I do it that, I gotta go to jail.
Speaker 2: And now you forgot about me after I have built this house and all that. Now that's foul. Thanks Jay.
Speaker 3: People are human, man, I get it. Everything, everything y'all saying should be the correct thing to do. But the reality of the situation is everybody human.
Speaker 2: Bro. At the end of the day, three years a long, y'all.
Speaker 3: Long, three years is that's that's that's almost one presidential term. That's that's freshman, sophomore, and junior year at high school. That's freshman, sophomore, junior year college three years A long time, bro.
Speaker 2: And what's the moral of the story.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the moral of the story is, because it ain't gonna ever be my life, you know what I mean. So salute everybody that's, you know, gotta go do their bid. I hope you get through your bid safely, Hope you come out of better human. And you know, to the women that they leave out here in these streets, I wouldn't even put that kind of pressure on them and ask them to, you know, be faithful to me while I'm.
Speaker 1: Away for a decade or better. God damn, that's a lot of pressure, bro Jesus.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, well let's get to the rumors. When we come back.
Speaker 1: We got to talk Beyonce and Kelly Rowland and they're joining voices back together.
Speaker 2: We'll tell you it's for a good cause. Don't move. It's to Breakfast Club, Come morning, the Breakfast Club on everybody. It's c J n V.
Speaker 1: Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club the whole time. Now, today is Charlamagne's birthday. Happy birthday, Charlamagne.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Happy born day, Happy born day. It's the day my mother gave birth to me. It's today I was born. I like to say born day now. Also, today is Red's birthday, got Red, Happy born day, the Red Man. Red is all brought out the Puerto Rican poppy. That's right, y'all be lusting over in the YouTube comments Happy born day Red.
Speaker 2: Yes, a nice regular case. It ain't a penis. Yeah, this is a nice replication. That's right.
Speaker 14: I appreciate this.
Speaker 2: Thank you. What the Puerto Rican happy birthday? Birthday?
Speaker 1: That's Christmas, that's.
Speaker 2: Christmas, and that's happy New Year. How do you say gotty birthday? How you say happy birthday in Puerto Rican? Spanish? Man? Well, how's the song? Goo?
Speaker 14: I'm not going to birthday together with.
Speaker 2: A merry bad buddy happy? No.
Speaker 14: I appreciate you'll thank you. You have to talk about please?
Speaker 2: All right, Well let's get to the rooms and so Beyonce full out of names or you've gossip been you chatting? God? This is the rumor report.
Speaker 15: I mean, I guess were on the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: This is where the tea spells right on the breakfast club. Now, salute to Beyonce and Kelly Rolling.
Speaker 1: They collaborate with Harris County in a seven point two million initiative to help homelessness. All right, now, this collaboration is with the Houston legends, Beyonce and Kelly Rowland, and they're trying to fight homelessness. Now they're saying they provided American Rescue Plan fund. It will create thirty one new permanent supported housing units for people experience experiencing homelessness, which is.
Speaker 2: And those the kind of flexes I like.
Speaker 3: I like to see people, you know, flexing with their personal stuff online, like you get a new car or something like that.
Speaker 2: But that's the type of flexing I like.
Speaker 1: Now, Nicki Minaj office to pay tuition for Kalicia Hood's fourteen year old son. Now, a fourteen year old son is the one that his mother was getting punched in the face. He pulled out a gun and shot the person that actually punched his mom.
Speaker 2: In the face. He put out of protected his mom. That's right.
Speaker 1: So Nicki Minaj posted yesterday that fourteen year old boy that backed that hammer out when that grown ass man was punching his mother in the face as if she were a man is a true hero. If he wants to go to college, I'd love to help. It's what any son should have done for their mother. She raised a dope kid and should be so proud. Also, God knew before she knew that she'd be attacked that day and made sure they had protection on deck.
Speaker 2: God is good.
Speaker 1: Well, the mom reposted she's seen that on Shade Room, and she said, we most definitely appreciate you, Nicki Minaj. My son just ran and told me to look at Shade Room. Your comment most certainly just made his day. Yes, my son will be attending a college and we can use any help. We can get prayers and are greatly appreciated from you all.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: I would love to see that happen because I'm sure that there's a lot of people. You know, people always always want to scream what about Chicago, what about your corgo? So there's probably a lot of people waiting to see what that young man's future is.
Speaker 2: Going to be.
Speaker 3: Like, Yep, he needs to defy all odds and all stereotypes and literally go out there and be great. Absolutely, you know what I mean because in the future if something, you know, he goes down the wrong path and they're going to bring this up all the time.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 3: It's the same guy who you know shot and killed someone when he was fourteen years old.
Speaker 2: Like nah, like go out there and be great, young man.
Speaker 1: Absolutely so again shout to him and silt nikim in our because that'sretty dope that she's paying for that.
Speaker 2: Absolutely all right, Well that I hope she gets a chance to pay for it. I really hope that young man goes to college. I think it was he was fourteen years old. They said he was on I think they said he is.
Speaker 1: He was on honor society. They said he was doing well, no criminal record enough. Yes, So hopefully that young man goes to college, and hopefully it's an HBCU.
Speaker 2: Hope it's Hampton University MP so Hampton, nothing wrong Hampton. Just making sure I salute Hampton man.
Speaker 3: You know I'm South Carolina State alumni. You know I'm a doctor, doctor Leonard mckel. I got an honorary degree from South Carolina State University. My mother's on my model. All right, okay, all right.
Speaker 1: Well that is your rumor report, and I want to salute to Angie Martinez again. Angie Martinez is getting a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. So I just want to salute to an Jamal.
Speaker 2: You deserve it. We appreciate you.
Speaker 1: You are an icon in this in this music industry, in this radio business. So we just want to say thank you so much for all that all that you've done for our culture.
Speaker 3: And congratulations to the Hollywood Walker Fame. Because Angie Martinez don't just be accepting any and everything that the fact that she accepted, uh you know, to accept it and is letting y'all give her a star drop on the clues body for Angie Martinez because their level is the legendary, absolutely, and Angie Martinez its top tier, number one seed. Talking about legends in this media game, that's right, one of the best to ever do it. You can debate the best to ever do it if you.
Speaker 1: Want to, and I ain't gonna argue with you facts all right now, when we come back, we got the people's choice mixing. Don't forget Travis Scott has just been added to our iHeart Radio Music Festival which goes down to September, So she's gonna be joined by He's gonna be joined by Lil Wayne, TLC. Public Enemy Force is on there, Lenny Kravitz, Miguel Miguel.
Speaker 3: I can't believe y'all got this much black and brown representation at the iHeart rate.
Speaker 2: You never had this much. I've never I've been here for thirteen years, I've never seen this much. So I'll be there this year. Yeah, we've been there. How many years we've been there? Like three four years? Three four? Yeah, three four. I'm going this year, going this year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going this year, this and I want it to be all the black and brown talent from iHeart Breakfast Club, Be and Envy, Big Boy and Jama Blue and La La Angie, mar Maxwell, Maxwell, right who else?
Speaker 2: I can't even think who else?
Speaker 3: Oh no, but all the black talent I Heart got that should be there, as messed up, we can't really count them on. Huh, not too many of us. Okay, all right, well it's.
Speaker 2: The Breakfast Club. Goome on. Let's get to mix the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same when you're a business.
Speaker 3: On them and you're juggling a lot of things. You need a team of people to keep your business running successfully. How do you find and hire the right people zip recruited. Try it for free at ziprecruited dot com. Slash Breakfast Owning Everybody's.
Speaker 1: Dj NV Charlomagne the guy we are the Breakfast Club again. Salute to our very own Charlemagne and our very own Red. Today is their birthday. So if you see him out and about in the street or you want to hit him up on Instagram or Twitter, wish him a happy birthday today with.
Speaker 2: Big Cancer Gang energy Man. Thank y'all for all the energy man. I love y'all.
Speaker 3: Everybody on this show is absolutely insane, and I wouldn't want it any other way.
Speaker 1: Jesus, I wouldn't. I should say, Jesus, are you taking all your stuff home? I'm not taking none of this stuff home. Imagine me walking in the house with a bag full of sex toys? What about putting tail on the don not worried about the wife.
Speaker 3: I'm worried about them little curious daughters I got asking me questions.
Speaker 2: I ain't like. What is this nonsense? Is a bag full of nonsense? Jesus?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well we come back. We got the positive notice, Breakfast Club, God Morning, Borning everybody it's DJ Envy, Charlamage, the God. We are the breakfast club. Time to get out of here, show them and you got a positive note. I did, man once again. Happy born Day, salute everybody.
Speaker 3: Happy born Day to me, but Saluth, everybody out there celebrating the born day. Happy the born Day to board our bred man. I just want you all to know it's cancer season. I am truly grateful for another trip around the sun. And I didn't choose this born day. This born day chose me. And I just want you all to know this is the positive note. There is a fountain of youth. It is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love.
Speaker 2: Enjoy your day. Breath is club Bitches, You'll finished and you're dumb.