Speaker 1: Well, hello the motherfucking Internet, and welcome to season two ninety three, Episode four of The Daily Zeitgeist. This is still a production of iHeartRadio. This is still a podcast where we take a deep dive into America's shared consciousness. It's fucking Friday, Yes, June thirtieth, the end of the month. And June thirtieth. What's that? It's National meteor Watch Day, International cream t Day. I don't fuck that is International Day of Parliament Terrorism. Okay, International Asteroid Day and International Outfit of the Day Day. Okay. Oh, everybody post your OTD picks now. Don't be late, don't be lakes out. Yeah, my name is not Jack O'Brien. In fact, it is Miles Gray. Aka.
Speaker 2: Despite all my rage, I am still just a niece of Tom Hanks. Despite all my rage, I'm just sunny soup Tom Hanks. And someone will say, bab you last. The producers won't game. I'm know my rad I am Sam Tom.
Speaker 1: You know that part where he really goes into it anyway, shout out that alt right god but Locaroni with bullet with the butterfly wings aka yeah, obviously referencing Tom Hanks his spectacular exit from Claim to Fame that we were talking about the other. I had no idea. I didn't even know that was a show in its second season. But wow, he just gave me a reason to watch. And let's move on because I am thrilled to be joined by one of the best co hosts i've co hosted with. We already know him at Chicago's very own. We know him as bid day Z because he holds it down for bid Days. Obviously, I forgot to mention that, because I know when we both got bid Days, we were we were very happy. We're changed men. Actually, uh, you might know him as a wonderful voiceover actor, actor, producer, podcaster or anything. Maybe consummate game show host of comedian feud. Anyway. I could go on and on, but please welcome to the microphone. Jacky's.
Speaker 3: Oh here he goes, watch out game? Helt you you up? Oh here he comes? It's Jackies me cute? What up? Negroes? How you doing today? Good on this we day? Oh?
Speaker 4: Today the last day SAG is gonna be working.
Speaker 3: Baby. Oh yeah, y'all strike I think we are at midnight. Oh.
Speaker 4: Also, a day after they struck down Affirmative Act. My black ass ain't going my black assaying in the crib. I ain't got nothing nothing left for my ass boy, nothing left in these streets for me. But I'm here today for y'all to enjoy me while you can, white folks. Yeah, because I'm going on strike after this. I'm going on strike.
Speaker 1: Got to everybody's about to, I mean ups, So I think we'll probably talk about that in a second. Yeah you got for the weekend.
Speaker 3: Oh you know, it's a freaking weekend. Baby, I don't know. I can still say that.
Speaker 4: But not everyone got that baseball, not everybody yet, Not everybody got, but those who did you got.
Speaker 1: We'll actually take the keys out of the ignition for that one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we won't bounce bounce, bounce, bounce, you know, just baseball. You know, I'm managing a baseball team here in Los Angeles. Oh so you know that we've got our baseball game this Saturday. Are you a player manager or just purely a player manager? I'm a player manager. And the Satchels named after Satchel Page from the Negro Leagues. Baby, beautiful thing. That's a beautiful thing. So that's about it. That's all I care about.
Speaker 1: Did Delroy Lindo play Satchel Page in the movie. I don't know, but that would be a watch of the game. Yes, acting choice, he did, Yeah, exactly, yeah yeah. And mckelsey Williamson played Josh Gibson. I remember this interesting. He seems so much bigger than with Satchel Page, right, But like, do you remember that way through in the nineties when like the negro Leagues came back and everyone's like, remember the negro Leagues. I remember because my last name is Gray. We were kidded out and graze stuff all the time. Oh yeah, yeah, oh yeah all day. The old Monarch, the Mold Monarch. Jerseys used to be on point. Yeah, and you can get them. They still have available anyway, They're still digressed. Let's get to our wonderful guest, one of my favorite people, one of my favorite comedians, Mike I have. I have stickers of this person on my computer case because we're just kindred spirits, wonderful podcast or producer. I don't know what else to say except just an overall fantastic person with wonderful energy that I love having on the show. Please welcome back, Brandy Posey.
Speaker 5: Okay, Brandy celebrate the end of June with y'all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, man in the Pride month, in the Pride month as well.
Speaker 3: I hope it's been a good Pride month for everybody.
Speaker 1: A lot of it's weird, Like I saw a lot of events happening, like like last minute Pride events happening, Like I felt like a lot of places were doing it on the back end and like not kicking the month off, but like, oh shit, okay, let's get on that last Thursday.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, intentional or just kind of where this ranks on the social I don't know.
Speaker 5: I was just up in Portland doing some shows a couple of weeks ago too, and Portland is doing their Pride the first week in July. They're just like they were like yeah, They're like we're just going to go into next month. It's like, okay, cool, I mean, celebrate it every day.
Speaker 1: It's great. What's time, Brandy? How you been? Also, I'm surprised you and Jacquies have never met because the two of you are on the show so much that I was like like, hey, nice to meet. I was like, oh shit, f yeah, I think.
Speaker 3: It's we're probably like just booked. We're just booked. Opposites, but it's a delight. There we are, there we go. Yeah, today, today's Yeah, we're talking about bidays for Christmas.
Speaker 5: This year, I didn't go home to see my family because I was sick, but I bought everyone in my family a bidet and then I got to watch six.
Speaker 3: Boomers open bidays over FaceTime.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it was awesome because most of them had never thought about their butttholes before, so it was really just great to watch them have to deal with on Christmas.
Speaker 3: Without me in the room, part of me.
Speaker 1: Would have been like, can you record a selfie video when that water hits your buttthole for the first time?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to.
Speaker 3: I would pay.
Speaker 4: I would pay millions of dollars to see a bday hit my granddad's asshole over the first time. His old black ass boy. He would be like, who, that ain't for me, Jackie's that ain't for me.
Speaker 1: Until you warm it up. And then you warm it up. Yeah, well hold on a second, Oh exactly warm.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: That needs to be. That needs to be a new subsection of YouTube. Remember reaction videos and stopping They need to or TikTok. We need to get like the day reaction videos from oh yeah, elderly everybody. But just like elderly people using it for the first time, it would blow up the internet.
Speaker 1: There's no way you could play around your butthole and not make a face, you know what I mean. Like even if you even white grass with toilet paper, everybody got a little some kind of face they do.
Speaker 3: They're like like psycho path tests.
Speaker 1: Check your face. Yeah, you wipe your ass and with a blank face. I'm calling that and I don't call them normally. Yeah, exactly. And that's why the water oh man. Anyway, Yeah, it's it's fucked up how I kind of get panicked when I'm like at like traveling and the you know, hotel rooms have the days and stuff. You're in Europe, but like you go there like funk, what am I gonna do?
Speaker 4: And then yeah, you just gonna have a dirty booty. I bring baby wipes. I bring baby wipes on when I travel, you know, give me at least some layer of protection.
Speaker 3: Let me just tell you out there.
Speaker 4: And and and I want to say this as as the Bidet ambassador self proclaimed day, if you ain't at least using baby wives, I don't if you're not getting in the shower after every ship. I don't care what you say. And I've talked to a lot of people who'll be like, no, man, my ass clean. Your ass is not clean. Ass ain't clean. I don't give a fun what you say. I don't care how much convincing you need to tell yourself.
Speaker 3: The booty is dirty.
Speaker 4: If you go and roll around in some dirt and some mud and then just wipe yourself off with pay per perswels.
Speaker 3: You are dirty. You are dirty.
Speaker 4: Okay, So the same applies for your shitty booty hole.
Speaker 3: It's dirty.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm glad we just letting you know that a lot of people can denial.
Speaker 1: Just keep it clean. But anyway, let's give people a quick review of what we're going to talk about. First up, we're going to talk about like you were talking about your key Supreme Court ending affirmative action, but luckily legacy admissions all good, they can stay. And we'll talk about the just fucking absurdity of that decision. Uh. Then we'll just touch on the team skirts. They have said ups strike is imminent, and let me just tell you this is this is three hundred and forty thousand people that are about to go on strike. That is not us insignificant numbers. So get ready for the last time. I remember the like ups or the teamsters we're talking about going on strike. We saw all these articles about like what that means for you, and how and how it's bad that this is gonna happen. Now things might get to you slower, or shipping might be more expensive. No, these are people who are dying in their delivery vehicles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, you might have to go out and buy it in person.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna do all that. I do have minutes. But yeah, we'll talk about that and where that negotiation is at or where it's not at at all. We'll talk about that. Shean influencer propaganda bullshit that was flying around the internet this week. Guess what, folks, it seems like it backfired maybe, And then we'll talk about Costco. They're cracking down on people sharing memberships like this is Netflix or some shit, and but also like it also sounds like the people who work at Costco don't give a fuck. So we'll see where we're at with all that. But before we get to that, we got to get to this Brandy posey, I said Brandney, Brandy posy, What is something from your search history that's revealing about who you are, what you're into right now.
Speaker 5: Yesterday I was I was googling Steven Tyler yesterday because I don't I found out that Arismon has just announced our last tour. I don't really care about Aerosmith very much, but I realized that I think that, like I don't. I know that they're not actually related, but I believe that Stephen Tyler and uh, oh god, what chili Pepper is?
Speaker 3: What's his home? What's his name?
Speaker 5: No, Anthony Keatis. I think they're related from a former life. They have a similar level of grime on them. And I was just going down a hole on like is there a relation?
Speaker 3: Is there?
Speaker 1: Are they related to each other? Tyler related? Maybe? No, Yeah, no they're not.
Speaker 5: But what I did find is there's an amazing video of Steven Tyler and Oprah wandering around the woods and Steven Tyler is just showing Oprah the woods behind his house and he's like, this is where I go to get calm and where I find God, and then it's Oprah just like yeah, it's her touching moss, and like it looks like they're all mushrooms together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like tripping out.
Speaker 3: I would learn that. I'll put it in the chat. It's a real, a real delight of a video.
Speaker 1: I love that. Do you have a favorite? Oh?
Speaker 3: Sorry, do you know that's a better question. Do you have a favorite? Dream On?
Speaker 1: I think yeah, that was what It's wild. I so like as a kid, right, I only knew Latter Day Aerosmith, And so when I started hearing like emotion all that, you know, I was like, that ain't Erosmith. I'm like, like what they do is like the edge. That's what I thought Erosmith was, and I didn't know. Especially when you hear dream On, We're like, damn when he gets something like that, I didn't think that was the same there.
Speaker 3: You know, it's funny for me.
Speaker 4: It's funny for me because like, uh yeah, same, Like you know, I knew maybe the song from Fifth Element that I don't want to miss a thing.
Speaker 3: And yeah.
Speaker 5: M again and saying a second, I was like, wait, what Tucker, Chris Tucker saying I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, coming a thing.
Speaker 4: But then but then uh then Eminem on The Eminem Show in two thousand and one sampled dream On On sing for the moment and and so like, and I didn't know of dream On before that. So then when I heard like the Arrowsmith song, when I got that's how I got older.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, this is pretty tight. Yeah, it's weird.
Speaker 1: How much is Wow changed? Though? Is that just from the cocaine?
Speaker 3: I imagine?
Speaker 5: So I think that drip, that drip affects the vocal cocaine drip drip, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean definitely getting it'll fuck up your sinuses, you know what I mean, Like, so definitely gonna change your whole nasal ship on something. Because his voice sounds demonstrably different. It's old. I'm like, that's why I think sonically as a kid, I was like, this is this isn't the same band? Like then this is I don't.
Speaker 4: Still sing the same though he probably still sings because Ozzy Osbourne also can't speak anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, literally creepy yet.
Speaker 4: Like yeah, but then when he started singing, it's it's still it's I mean, it's not like what he used to be, but is like.
Speaker 3: He learned, Yeah, yeah, he can find it a little bit. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Also, if you haven't looked at a current picture of Stephen Tyler in a while, he's just Aerosmith looks wild as old men. Yeah, it's just there's like a there's like a lot of Captain Jack Sparrow neess that's like really at its at its height.
Speaker 1: I remember like meeting like like I met one of Joe Perry's sons who's like younger than me, and I was like, okay, so you got that old dad. Yeah, but like he had like he but he had this like energy of sort of like he was really I was like, yo, Joe, Joe Perry's son, but he had very much like I'm just in in turn vibes. And I was like, yeah, yeah, do you think, Brandy, what's something you think is overrated?
Speaker 5: Honestly? Maybe controversial in Los Angeles. I'm I'm okay with the sun. The sun is a little bit overrated. It came back out this week and I kind of like the gloom. I kind of enjoying it.
Speaker 3: I'm taking that else.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I I agree with you, Brandy as well. I I agree with you to a degree, but because I also think the sun.
Speaker 3: I hate the Sun.
Speaker 4: I record if I hate well, I hate the Sun. If I could shoot bullets at the Sun, I would out here yeah, you know. I posted me instantly. Yeah, I posted me constantly through the year, bro, like all right, man, we've had enough, we've had enough. But but and especially out here, the sun. I don't know where you're from, Brandy, but I'm from Chicago. Aggressive, so you know the sun is aggressive as fuck out here, Like yeah, and so it's not even I don't so I also think the sun can just like leave, but like I don't need the gloom. I just give me some clouds, Give me a few clouds, like it can be it can still be a bright day.
Speaker 3: Just give me some clouds like white cloud.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I hear the sun just be fucking us wrong, man, Like no no condom, no protection, no birth control, just straight up fucking raw, just raw, right.
Speaker 1: Now, give me at least some do something, Give me some Yeah.
Speaker 3: Too much, too much, too much, too much?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's wild, Like how much. It's so funny how we vacillate like back and forth in this city too. We're like, man, it's too fucking cold, man, funk this and then the summer. I don't hate the sun now, Like we're like truly in on some goldielock ship. We're like we don't know where what bro, Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Just want to be on a lighthoodie and sunglasses. But like, not sweating is what I'm always looking for.
Speaker 1: I have such a terrible summer wardrobe, Like I don't know, I do not look good when I go out in the summer because I have cargo shorts, basketball shorts, soccer shorts. I don't have like good linen nothing like that, like where you know people who have their shit together and like basketball jerseys. Like I look like I'm in eighth grade again. But come fall winter, old, baby, that's when I that's when I shine with my jackets.
Speaker 3: Baby. I love a layer I loved layer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love a layered look so good. Anyway, what's the meaning it's underrated, Brandy?
Speaker 5: If you're having like a I've had like a rough couple of weeks with some stuff and I decided, you know what, fuck it, I'm gonna get my car detailed because I just wanted my I just was like, if my car's nice, I'm gonna it's like a reset. Yeah, And I think, like that's something that like I have not done a lot in my life. And I was like, oh shit, this actually does make me feel really really good to have, like a car that just like it's clean, it's got no trash, there's no dust, there's no dirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just feels new. It just feels nice. Yeah I'm not I'm not the best at taking care of my vehicle. Yeah on the outside, Like you know, I have a like my passenger seat is bab I go in the car pool lane because I have so many receipts in my passenger seat. It looks like a human beings riding with me. That's into the state of my car times. But now, like with a child, I've become much better at it. But the way I love going to like the fucking car wash now, yeah, like I feel the same where I'm like I sit there, like I bring a fucking newspaper like I'm and be like check that out, leave it for the next person. Boom, Yeah we're saying jack.
Speaker 3: I also listen. I love I love it. I love a car wash.
Speaker 4: I love like going to the car washing and having them clean it and see it and having them wipe it and walk around and inspect.
Speaker 3: It's like, hey, brother, this spot, Like I love that ship. I love it.
Speaker 4: But I also still love I just did this recently because I didn't have enough time to like get a real car wash, so I just went through like one.
Speaker 3: Of the drive through joints. Yeah, just still lovely. It's still a lovely time.
Speaker 1: How often how often do you how often do you see somebody in the self like to do it or like to drive through ones and they're about to crash into everybody else, like like because I know someone like you have to put in neutral. Other times, people like you don't know what to do. Their shit is moving inside and like you see them shut it down and someone's gotta pull somebody. I'd be like, you're about to fucking rear end this other car. Yeah, I feel like I see that every time I go through one of those.
Speaker 3: I the ones.
Speaker 4: The only one I've been going to recently is the like little gas station ones that show yeah, so like you just stay in place and the.
Speaker 3: Thing moves around you.
Speaker 4: I haven't found too many ones that like you move through a whole thing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they have a feel of those, Like in the valley that I used to go to, there's one, Oh yeah, like it would sometimes I've saw people with some near misses and people were getting pretty turned up. But yeah, the thing about like, you know, having a rough time too. I was just saying this on like Monday Show and having like you know, stressful shit going on. Whatever. But like, the thing that I always have to remind myself is when I'm feeling shitty is to not get in the pattern of telling myself, don't feel shitty, Like like, why you feel shitty?
Speaker 3: This is stupid.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't feel bad, you feel good. Why are you doing this? And like I have to kind of be like, okay, home, I'm a human, so that's normal, and then like let me just operate from that space of being like it's all good now, let's try and move totally bit by bit, because yeah, I'm such a like ruminator. Shit, the way I can get lost in my own fucking mind. Let me tell you, I look like like I'm worging from fucking Game of Thrones or some shit.
Speaker 4: The way my eyes with my thoughts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just good to do something good for yourself every once in a while. And like that, that's one that like I had never really thought about that. I was like, you know what, I'm in my car so much. It should it could be nice. This is a space that could also just be nice. Yeah, yeah, I wouldn't thought about it. Yeah, recommend.
Speaker 1: All right, let's take a quick break. We'll come back and we'll talk about some the Supreme Court. You know, they go back and forth. Sometimes they're fucking doing the right thing. Sometimes they're just caping for white supremacy all over again. Anyway, we'll be right back and we're back. Uh So, yeah, the Supreme Court just ruled that I say race Excuse me, I'm.
Speaker 4: A little Yeah, we are rare and racial minority, although that's how you say it. Race conscious admissions programs aka affirmative action programs like but specifically at Harvard and the University of North Carolina are unconstitutional. Basically, that is the end of affirmative action in college admissions.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: This is a six to three opinion with the you know, majority opinion written by Chief Justice Jean Roberts.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: And you know, the three libs left to be like, are y'all fucking serious? So that's Soda Mayora, Kagan, and Katanji Brown Jackson all dissented in her descent. Justice Soda Mayor was you know, just saying that, you know, the Court's decision has quote a superficial rule of color blindness as a constitutional principle in an endemically aggregated society where a race has always mattered and continues to matter and justice. Jackson just went as far as said the majority's opinion is a very as she said, quote let them eat cake levels of obliviousness, and yeah, it's hard to to just disagree with that now and again, Yeah, I mean they're like, no, we're color blind. That's all we're doing. We're color blind to the point that we're gonna go We're gonna zoom out past the systemic and structural parts that leave people disadvantaged and just taking it like that we're all just humans. Can't see any now.
Speaker 4: In ten years from now, when the numbers of diverse students, specifically black, dwindle. I would love to say that people will be like, damn, you know what, that shit was there for a reason.
Speaker 3: But they won't.
Speaker 4: They'll find a reason to say, why do we like, well, we'll go back to the classic races.
Speaker 3: Take that.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, if you want to get into college, be exceptional. You know, everybody better work hard like everybody else.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, but you know that's that's not going to happen is I said this today. I said this today, And look, you know, I don't love to harp on things, but it's just a good reminder as we are a couple of years away from this again, elections matter, and we are still feeling the effects of the twenty sixteen election and we will continue to feel the effects of that election for many decades now.
Speaker 1: Nineteen over here. Still, Yeah, I mean, how long this shit has been going? And it's crazy to your point, right, And I said this the other day when when I started talking about Joe Biden and the lack of options of the Democrats present people like you can Trump win, Well, guess what Joe Biden's in office, and look at how much fuckery it continues.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no fight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I'm it's I'm hard pressed to say I like this president when I'm looking around and this motherfucker's not fighting or putting up a fight, and the other candidates that are are ostracized or meant to run a third party or whatever, because that's just the way the system is. And yeah, I'm that's why I'm like just looking I'm like, y okay, what's what's Cornell west Gott to say, because yeah, I like, I need to hear something that resonates with me and not just some sort of like glacial pace of progress, because the glacial pace leaves so many people behind when we got to do things very quickly.
Speaker 5: And there's no fighting any of this right now, which is so frustrating because it's like a frustrating part. I don't understand how everyone is just like raw, rah, let's like indict Trump do all this shit. But then you're saying that like his decisions that he made an office matter, Like why the fuck haven't you kicked out or tried tried to kick out his Supreme Court justices?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Like, there's there's so many things that you could be trying to do to fight this, and if they fail, they fail, but like just put up a fight.
Speaker 3: Oh, people feel like give a fuck.
Speaker 1: Because you know what, there's nothing that motivates somebody. I mean most of the time if you see somebody attempt it and then they fail, and then you go, okay, you have to redouble your efforts. Yeah, now I have to get behind whatever the next iteration of this fight is, rather than like not fighting at all, I mean Nancy Pelosi. I think just came out like two days ago. It was like, I support term limits for the Supreme Courts, Butlake, come the fuck on you have? You have these people with some of the most egregious behavior and we're still trying to act like whatever. Anyway. All that to say to your point earlier, Jackies, many researchers have said, all the evidence points to the fact that diversity and higher education improves learning outcomes for all students, and the benefits extend beyond graduation. It's not just some shit that you you're like diversity for four years, it like it stays with you. Those are formative experiences. And the other thing you're saying is which is true, is that whenever affirmative action has been eliminated, studies have consistently found that there are declines in the admission and enrollment of Black LATINX and Indigenous people. That's just what it is. Prop two nine and nineteen ninety six in California resulted in a twelve percent decline across the whole UC system. UC Berkeley and UCLA experienced the biggest fucking effects, a sixty percent drop in Black Latin X and Indigenous Folks's that's what this shit means. In two thousand and six, Michigan also had something called Prop two, and we saw again a decline and also happened in the University of Washington. The first class admitted to the University of Washington after the state banned the use of race and admissions, Black, LATINX and Native American enrollment made up seven percent as opposed to like almost eight and a half the year before. So it shows it comes out in everything. But the other thing that has happened, though, is that the Supreme Court they want everybody to be treated the same. Oh, except for the legacy applicants. Yeah, except for Yeah. The Court was seemingly had no problem with legacy admissions, which again we're talking about discriminating people. But what about I mean, this is the thing. If you go all the way back to where this shit came from, this is from the nineteen twenties or these this you know, practice of legacy admissions began. You know why they started doing this backdoor strategy for it to limit the number of Jewish, minority and immigrant students that were entering school by giving preference to the alumni's children who were seldom Jewish, black, are people of color or immigrants, you know what I mean. So it's very cynical. But again, this is I've only known the Supreme Court to be a very cynical body. At this point.
Speaker 3: We want someone think of the privileged children.
Speaker 1: Yeah, want of the Brett Kavanaughs. Who again, Brett Kavanaugh himself from a legacy admission to Yale, you know, because his grandfather went there and then but then when he was confronted with it, he lost it. And he's like, I got there because I was busting my tail, and by tail, I mean being the sperm of my grandfather, and I entered the egg and I became this person just by happenstance. So it's yeah, it's very very grim time, I would say.
Speaker 4: I also I also want white, white folks or non people of color who thinks, like, man, this sucks, This really does suck, but it doesn't really affect me. I guess whether it's because you're not of race, or you're not of college age anymore, or anything like this.
Speaker 3: This is likely just the beginning.
Speaker 4: Like they are coming for everything, y'all. They are coming for every They are coming for women productive rights, they are coming for LGBTQ, They are coming for black folks, they are they are coming for everything.
Speaker 3: And if you think this that this shit has.
Speaker 4: Been a rule for sixty years, fifty sixty years. If you think this is just like isolated or abortion rights was just isolated, now they coming for you too. They coming for whatever whatever rest group you belong to, whatever like group you belong to, that you are protected under the eyes of the government because there are ignorant people out here. They come and for your ass too. And so this is just the beginning, and it really fucking sucks. And like you guys said, I would love if we just had leadership in place who was like, you know what, Nah, we gonna codify this, We're gonna add more Supreme Court justices, we gonna make this because like, because I'm so tired of a feeling like elections matter for one side and then they don't matter for another, because that's how it can feel sometimes, and it's just like we're letting all this carnage happen from one election and we're doing not not we, but the people that we elected seemingly are doing nothing to the full extent that they could do something to and it's just frustrating.
Speaker 1: And I think it just reveals kind of where the energy is for each party, like what they're able to do. And I think again it's a lot of posturing and gesturing at the right moves from Democrats and then very seldom, you know, like I always point to that despicable like can take cloth and the rotunda taking that h twenty twenty just for what for what the most like incremental changes to like creating new standards for police accountability when you can do things like go after qualified immunity, that's like a real thing you could go after. But again, when I don't see that energy, I'm like, okay, so you don't have energy for like helping people. Clearly you just have energy to sort of at this point just take the blessing that is a Republican party and just say, well, we're not them, Okay, so do you want that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, then vote for us.
Speaker 1: Very very sad, but yeah, And again it just sucks for the like younger people out there who you know, are like, there's all these obstacles to try and get an education. And I get on some levels some it does. It might not make that sense for some people, but for those that do, it's either completely out of reach because of the finances or because the fact that maybe you were born in the wrong part of the country with the wrong kind of parents and that already puts a bunch of obstacles in your way that you know again, just pull yourself up, bust your tail, you know what I mean. Yeah, anyway, speaking of busting their tails, Ups Drivers, the Teamsters, they have announced the Teamsters unit has announced that they have walked away from the negotiating table with UPS because they said, look here, here's your only chance. Now we will take They said, give us your best and final offer by Friday, June thirtieth, or you know what I don't. We really see no reason to continue, you know, negotiating with you because we're constantly banging our heads against the wall. The Teamsters obviously, like any union right that is going on strike or talking about going to strike. It's all about more like fairer wages, better working conditions. And this is for over three hundred and forty thousand full time and part time workers.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 1: The executives have apparently been real shit bags when it comes to like working on like the economic points of this new contract to the point that they aren't even interested in talking about it. This is why the teams are walking away. They're like, well, what about wages. They're saying, Oh, we're not even to look at that, like, we can't raise wages or you know, give you additional benefits in any tangible way because their whole, their whole stance right now as UPS is they need everything to be cost neutral, meaning it does not affect what we currently spend or give to the workers. And this is on the background of UPS pulling in over one hundred billion dollars in revenue and their executives are making tens of millions of dollars. But again they're like, wow, yeah, nothing for y'all. Though, nothing for y'all, it's just wild. They're like, the only thing we only thing we heard recently was that they agreed to like air conditioning, because that, I guess to them felt like a cost. They're like, yeah, I guess, I guess we could do that because yeah.
Speaker 5: Okay, fine, I guess these people in these trucks se get up to one hundred and twenty degrees for fourteen hours a day. I guess they can have a little air conditioning as a treat. I guess that's fine.
Speaker 1: That's me.
Speaker 5: What no bathroom breaks, don't don't hydrate anything like that. But like, you know, we got some ac in your face, it's fine.
Speaker 1: I mean, oh, oh, you're looking at You're looking at an earnings call where we said we made all this money and profit. You know, you thought we were gonna share that with you. Come on, now, I guess I'm I'm pretty ignorant today.
Speaker 4: I I didn't realize that the CEOs of like ups and all these delivery companies made this much money because I'm like, because people, because nowadays we have shit like Prime, Like Prime Day is coming up, so I don't know when this strike is happening, but if it's happening during that, it's gonna be crazy. But like, we have shit like Prime or like shipping costs between two ninety nine and six seven dollars or something, so like I never equated as much as I guess I should have been. But and then also I'm like, and if anybody's making the money, if there's I mean any entity where the worker is working and the CEO is not doing shit, the workers should be making more money.
Speaker 3: But if anywhere should be making more money.
Speaker 4: He is a fucking delivery driver who is driving and carrying heavy shit and like there are some really great I mean, like I grew up on the South Side of Chicago. We knew our male man, like we were an invite a man for like like a cold drink, and he knew us by name and shit like that became a part of your like ecosystem and you know, small part of your family because you saw that motherfucker every day.
Speaker 3: And like my ups guy, like I gave him a Christmas present.
Speaker 4: He came to me like he dropped off his last like thing was like, hey, I'm retiring, and it was like, oh my gosh, dude, are so great. I moved and like he noticed my address on a on another address but the one that I.
Speaker 3: Was living at.
Speaker 4: He was like, oh he moved and he brought it to my act my real address. Like these workers don't just deliver shit, they like they are actually they take their shit so seriously and they have so much pride in it and they not making money for real.
Speaker 1: This is like, you know, the sort of absurdity of how like all of our like our wages work. The idea of it too, where you have all these people who just are executives who are doing abstract work, and then all the real fucking labor falls on the workers that are like, Yeah, I'm like, I want to see you, motherfuckers. I want to see you lift up a fucking forty one dag.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do one day, one day and show me you can do so. At this point with the ups, what is an executive a UPS doing? Like, are we rebranding?
Speaker 5: We're changing the brown slightly like.
Speaker 1: New markets on Earth? Y'all already place.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like I've worked, I've worked in management before, so like you know, like I I like, fuck the man and ship, but like there are some like upper level management who like make decisions that truly like have an effect on how day to day works and shit like that. But the day to day of a delivery driver is drive your route and drop your all. There is nothing that in a second of is gonna do outside of just make this an easier life for your worker.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's it.
Speaker 4: Yes, I mean and marketing and you know shit like that scheduling, Like give me a fucking break, that's c suite.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, just a way to capture all of that, you know, extracted wealth. You know what I mean, just be like right there to catch it with your job title and yeah that's why. So yeah, I mean again, like I said at the top of the show, I'm just waiting for the fucking like Wall Street op ed to come out where it's like, this is why the economy is gonna crash because these workers are advocating for themselves through collective action. And that's why the point you were making Jackie's earlier is there is a potential case I can get to the Supreme Court that would allow employers to fucking sue the workers for losses when they go on strike, to hold them accountable for the financial losses that occur for going on fucking strike.
Speaker 3: Man, It's just like, how it so crazy?
Speaker 5: Like they this is all such a like testament to people's like ability to not want to commit violence because the corner they keep pushing people into and I'm just like, man.
Speaker 3: What do you what do you exist?
Speaker 6: Fact?
Speaker 3: What do you fucking expect how far I think you can push?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is the I don't happen because working people like like an abstract concept to people like that. That's what yesterday on the Trending episode we're talking about how like the head of Cartier, this like South African jeweler guy was like he's like it keeps me up at night that like technology will cause like even more structural inequality and the poor people will come for us.
Speaker 5: And it's like, yeah, yeah, there's ship that you can do to make make that not happen.
Speaker 1: Now, maybe give it can't be, it can't be. Don't make less. It can't be. Make less money. That can't be the answer because I'm worth seven billion dollars. I can't I have to be making more and I'm eighty.
Speaker 5: It's like, yeah, here right, what a profound loser to have that much money and not just be on vacation all the time.
Speaker 1: Like well, I mean, yeah, I get it's of a drug. You know. I think your wealth is a hell of a drug because it'll take you out of reality when you're high enough on that shit. And we see it all the time. There's another thing about how like Chloe kardash was talking about how she went to go get in and out and her mom gave her three hundred dollars because you didn't know how much it costs, and like this exactly how much is a ham like you got some hamber Okay, here's three hundred man.
Speaker 5: I read a Douglas Rushkov has like a book that came out earlier this year called like an Escape Fantasis of the Tech Billionaires, where he's like a like a gen x like a hacker, humanitarian guy that gets asked to like talk to people on tech about like the future and try to like keep incorporating people and it gets thrown around and stuff, and he got brought out to a conference early on into COVID in like the middle of the desert with a bunch of billionaires and their only questions for him were like, okay, so we're working on our bunkers. How do we keep our security from killing us when money is not real anymore? Like that was like that was like what they're that's where they're concerned was at their brains were already like okay, so the bunker, so we're going down, Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's all gonna happen. So but maya Israeli mussad? How do I keep them from killing me and not stealing my food? And literally like their ideas were like what about dog collars? Like what about like dog collars? On people, and Douglas was in the meetings. He was like, what if we paid for their kids colleges? And you're like, you know, we didn't, but we don't need to be there.
Speaker 1: Buy them off. How about that? You know that tactic that y'all do, buying people off, paying people off, that's.
Speaker 3: All you got to do, Just do it to everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, it is wild to think of, like the idea of like because they probably saw that moment in a Titanic when Billy's aine was trying to get on the fucking ship and he's like, yeah, here, take this money, my good man. That just like yo, mane, your money ain't gonna save you now. Will be the most horrific concept to the wealthy is the idea that there will there there's potentially will come in time where your money cannot save you. Yeah huh, well, but you.
Speaker 3: Know it can't save me when it all happens.
Speaker 4: Gonna buy my two Desert Eagles and be out on the street with the people, baby, well, be out on the street.
Speaker 1: Fifty caliber hamp a fucking handgune like that one of the time we put two hands on this ship.
Speaker 5: Anyway, give all the drones give all the drones to all the orcas and then it'll sort itself out.
Speaker 1: All right, let's take a break, uh, and we will be right back after this. And we're back and quickly. I just want to touch on Costco because it is a it is a story we talk about a lot here, and one that I've only had a membership to once because you know, I've always used other people's memberships, thank you, mom. But they announced they're gonna be cracking down on membership staring sharing, and I guess you know, it makes sense a lot of people who aren't members been using other people's cards at self checkout the new half because you know.
Speaker 3: They self check out at Costco.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they do the way you want to Casco membership and I don't use that motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Oh use it. I do too, use it, and I'll put my like you do the thing where you put your thumb over the fucking face when you walk in. They're like, yeah, okay, go ahead, go ahead. But yeah, apparently now what is going to happen This has been like people are going to have to show their ideas at the self checkout to employees. So like at that point, like, are we really self checking out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, employees not gonna give a fuck.
Speaker 1: And this is the thing. So on TikTok, a lot of Costco employees are like, there's a lot of posts are going viral because a lot of people are just revealing they're like, Yo, we know motherfuckers are shit. Obviously we know y'all are sharing them like, yeah, we're not stupid. We don't give a fuck. That's the that's the only difference. That's it. We don't give a fuck. Come in here, we don't give them. I'm not mister Costco. I'm just working at the fucking I'm just highlighting receipts on the way out. And yeah, so they do the whole thing. It's like it's very obvious, but we just don't care. But a lot of people have been also telling stories where they've used a family member's card but then got dinged for like quote fraudulent activity and even like escorted out of the store. And this was even before the new crackdown like announced was announced. So I mean, I don't know, like they've claim on the website you can add affiliate members, but I've definitely felt I remember when I was nineteen, I fucking ran out of Costco. Like when they clocked that I was using my mom's card, like I panicked, like not because I was not, because they were even like, oh, you know, fucked up. They were just like, hold on, is this you? And in my mind it was like the cops is here and that's that ship and sprinted out of the one in Burbank and fucking just like like took off. I don't know why I thought I was gonna go to jail or something. I don't know. I mean, maybe obviously a healthy fear of authority of being a personal color in this country, but.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah they should also like if if if your last name matches, shouldn't fucking matter, like what you are in there with your mom, like your mom is like sick and you need like to get some ship. Like if the last name, I mean, it shouldn't like they don't give a shit at all anyway, but like if the last name matches, or you or the address matches like on your ID or something something matchss where you could be like I'm in the household, who gives what they getting the money if.
Speaker 1: The last name matches allow us to buy toilet paper in batches Okay, there you go.
Speaker 3: I want to go Yeah, uck Costco who create the episode names.
Speaker 4: If you don't use that as an episode name, you're not doing your job.
Speaker 3: You're not doing your job.
Speaker 1: I love the idea of like this kind of like worker led like fuckery though too, where they're like, yeah, you gotta check the idies, like yeah, for sure, for sure, They're like, man, you don't even fucking need a card, bro, just come in here, show me like a rectangular white piece of plastic and I'm just call that a card.
Speaker 5: Yeah for really, Look, if you're a looker at a place that is like taking the side of the boss over the consumer that is just trying to do their best and like get by in a world where like raspberries are nine dollars or whatever, rethink who you were loyal and who actually has your back in the world.
Speaker 1: That's why it's a little lost on me because ever since like after nineteen, I've used other people's Costco cards like without an incident. So that's what leads me to beave on. Like there's just got to be certain parts of like the state or the country where they're like super on their narc shit, being like this isn't you type of stuff because even like super Disrebecca just in the chest. He's like, I went to Costco yesterday and they've been checked. Shit, they just scanned it. Were like cool, Yeah, because most people don't have the fuck time.
Speaker 5: I think it's important that we're all like every union that ken is like striking and like taking things down. But I do think there also is like this silent strike that needs to be happening. It's like, what's like it's like quiet quitting, but like quiet striking employees are just letting people get away with ship as much as possible.
Speaker 1: Yes, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Have you guys?
Speaker 4: Have you guys seen that that boozy video about him talking about the grape jelly at McDonald's. No no, now, listen as somebody who also is like, yo, man, give me my damn grape jelly. Bro stop being standing with the grape jelly. Like he was like, he went he ordered like a biscuit sandwich and she was like, yo, can I get some grape jelly? And she only gave him one and he was like, yo, man, I need my ship. Messy, come up off that grape jelly. Man, who in my grape jelly?
Speaker 3: He was mad as well.
Speaker 4: He was like, he was like, if you the person that given ship about giving me threefolk, great jealous you about to be at McDonald's for the rest of your life. But what he's saying the mentality of like, if you care about this, but.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there are other franchises that probably are monitoring shit, and they probably like there there's I'm sure on some level there's like retribution for giving away too many ranch packets or some shit all that to say, you know, we look the other way, you know.
Speaker 3: For all the costco as much as you can do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then finally I got to talk about the Shean influencer trip that was doing the rounds on social media, Twitter, Instagram, all over. So, the Chinese fashion brand Shean became the world's most popular fashion brand in twenty twenty two, thanks mainly to their I guess the tireless efforts of online influencers who have basically been at the center of like all their marketing. But now it seems like these influencers maybe you know, causing the company some problems because of this like very obvious propaganda trip that many people were put about this last week. But I think from the outside, it was always pretty clear like she and was up to some weird shit because like the clothes were like cheaper than you could ever believe. And and then reportedly they added anywhere between two thousand and ten thousand individual styles to its app each day between July and December of twenty twenty one. They just suddenly were like hoovering up different designs. They're like, yeah, we make that too, we make that too. And then people started looking into it found out that she and employees are being heart barely paid, working something like seventy five hour shifts, sometimes in informal factories set up in residential buildings or other like windowless places with no emergency exits. So you know, this isn't new. I mean, you know we've in the past, you know, like Apples used child like child label, like this is we've this is something that just exists because of you know, global capitalism. But now there's also like people are now talking more about the environmental impacts of fast fashion because it's putting out like untold levels of carbon as well, six point three million tons of carbon dioxide last year, and some products, like even the ones for kids have like wild levels of lead in them. So a lot of people were like, what's going on with Shean? So they basically, oh, on top of stealing ideas from other designers, that's another thing that happened, but then they would just hire them to quote unquote collaborate and then be like, here's some money, man, can we just can we just diad this, like stop talking about how we stole the idea and so for our brand. So now this last week we saw all these videos of like fashion influencers who went to China to like visit their quote factories and just give an update from their perspective as like unbiased people who are being flued out and being put up in nice hotels and even ten course meals to then go and talk about the conditions in a very you know, manicured, manufactured way. One of the influencers, who described themselves as a investigative journalist and confidence advocactive basically praise the whole thing. I'm gonna play like a quick montage of how the like she in social like account was being like, look at all these great sound bites we got from these like really beautiful people.
Speaker 3: This made my blood blow.
Speaker 6: The fascinating thing is that I've seen in the exact process of she and clothing. I've seen how it's designed, I've seen how it's made, I've now I'm going to see how it's.
Speaker 3: Packaged and shipped off. And I feel like that's such a unique.
Speaker 6: Perspective to be able to see as not only a creator but a consumer.
Speaker 3: Of She and wow, wow, I want to beat her up.
Speaker 1: Then they have like all these like very wonderful like clips of them walking around the factory like it's high tech and it's like single worker. No, you know, not at all, not at all. Oh wait, let's let's get some more sound bites over here. Yeah, here we go. This is when they're talking about the packaging and shipping process.
Speaker 3: It's like quiot into smaller badges.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, at that packing like for order an order.
Speaker 3: Of a shift.
Speaker 6: Okay, there's a lot of automation technology here. The other places this is like less human run and more technology and automation like put it to the actual process.
Speaker 3: So I'm really excited to see what that looks like.
Speaker 1: So they go on and they do all this kind of stuff. I was like, yeah, right, I was clocking a few different accounts, like just to see how some people had things. They're like, oh, some of you guys at like wrote me questions that you wanted me to ask them. So I asked the representative about things like wages, and they told us it's a very competitive wage and that's like it. They just they just took whatever the public like the pr line and just like we're like, okay, great, fantastic.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then like another person was talking about like how this is a fantastic thing. They're like this that the logic was the factory couldn't be a sweatshop because the workers quote weren't even sweating. I could be a sweatshop if they weren't even sweating.
Speaker 5: So like blast they see harder, blasted harder, bake it frigid, then it'll ever be a sweatshop.
Speaker 3: That's all it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then another one was like this is why it's important that you're an independent thinker, and like you have to go and see things with your own eyes, even though you're not like being honest that you were in like one of the most curated like optics managed trips like in recent memory.
Speaker 3: Well and there's like a part in the video where they're like they're loading up a box and they're having fun, and.
Speaker 5: I'm just like, uh huh okay, do that for seventy five hours straight? Yeah, and then take that paycheckt yeah yeah yeah. You also you'd be yelled at for the pace that you're doing it at, like go do one shift.
Speaker 3: Go do one shift and see how you actually feel.
Speaker 1: It's it's wild though, because once these videos came out, most people rightfully were like, y'all, are y'all really this fucking thick? They fucking flew you out to show like they're they're buttering you up obviously, so you then go and say I had a great time everything that they showed me that they sort of decided that that was something I could see as someone who would report back what's fine and there's absolutely no critical thing. A lot of these people took to their videos down like very quickly, and all it did was just drive up the conversation about what the fuck is going on with she? And so, you know, you win something, you lose some. I guess it's wild to see those.
Speaker 3: Like, don't buy this shit.
Speaker 5: It makes you look cheap as fuck too, It falls apart, It makes Forever twenty one look like legacy clothing, you know what.
Speaker 1: I mean, Yeah, like couture clothing from the a seventies or something like. It's like these are yeah, it's again, but this is where we're at, like with hyper consumption, you know what I mean. Everyone's so wowed by having like you know, war or this or that, like immediately, but at the end of the day, like it's it's just wild to see how like there are these constant ways of trying to trick the public into like everything's not as bad as it looks obviously, so please just continue to buy our very thin shirts.
Speaker 5: It's so wild too, because it's like I get it. If you like, if like retail therapy is like one of your things, go to go you know, to go to good Will, go to out the closet, go to any of these second hand places. You can find all the exact same stuff that you're finding.
Speaker 3: They got in.
Speaker 1: There, they do I'm seeing, yeah there.
Speaker 5: Do what you're seeing fixed that at any of these places that just go buy it there, Go take the extra time, go buy stuff there like it's it's and.
Speaker 4: Hold on, Brandy, hold on, Brandy, I can't buy my Jordan's that good Will now.
Speaker 3: Go to Poshmark, I got you, they got them on Poshmark.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I don't know that Miles Miles also hard clints when.
Speaker 5: eBay, I bet you you got three miles.
Speaker 1: Both like I mean, look, I wish I could. I wish I could play it straight the whole time. But sometimes there's that little that little boy from the nineties and side to me whose parents didn't have enough money to buy some supports and they were always told, get a damn job if you want these sneakers, and they cut to I got a job, cut to my baby having enough food because daddy needs his sneakers, and shout out to the DA year for me, Shout out to Brandy and jack Keys for joining me today. Thank you so much, Brandy Posey. Where can people find you and follow you, support you and all that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I met brand Dazzle and Instagram and Twitter.
Speaker 5: My podcast was Lady the Lady, and actually I launched I launched a comedy record label this year called burn This Records. You can find me at burn This Record on Instagram for now and yeah, it's just putting out at a much fairer split than most of the other comedy labels. People that I think are really funny and work really hard and aren't getting to do in this really messed up system that we call a business. So it's just trying to get money in the pockets of hard working people. So follow burn this record. We're putting out good stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh is there any works of social media or something that you like that you want to point people to, or any kind of media TV.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, let me plug Also on Instagram long dot Ferbie dot fam if you're not following them there it's this guy that does like the weirdest shit. He just like puts Ferbie faces onto different He just like makes new Ferbie creatures and all the accounts, like all the videos kind of feel like tiny little horror movies. They're fucking weird, but it just it feels like a different reality that's also hellish, but a hellish that's different from what we're living in. So to me, I find it it hits the same place as like ASMR to me a little bit.
Speaker 3: So highly recommend long Ferbiefam. It's stupid as fuck, Jackiees.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for joining me. Man, Where can people find you? Follow you for me? This weekend too?
Speaker 3: In La I am always a pleasure. You know.
Speaker 4: You find me in the streets, baby, and uh yeah doing Uh you know, I got some shows at UCB this weekend, which uh.
Speaker 3: What's today Thursday?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Look, if you're in LA, you want to come see Elafonte, come check out Elafonte comedian feud every month, always a good time. But also, you know, just just live your life this summertime. We got shows all the damn time.
Speaker 3: I get it.
Speaker 4: Man, go on vacation. I'll be around. I'll be around. You can still, you can come whenever. You won't as far as I'm concerned. And at Jackie's Neil on everything or on Instagram, because I'm not on everything, so on I G baby.
Speaker 1: What about any tweets or anything video?
Speaker 3: You know TV? I got a couple I got, I got a couple for you.
Speaker 4: I got I got one from I that guy D he was like or they were like, I try to accept a lot as karma, but it ain't no, ain't no way I did that much to no damn body.
Speaker 3: It's very funny to me.
Speaker 4: Uh. And then there's another one from Lovely m n Peach and she's like black folks put comment in the tub. And walk away like a seasoning. It's just very fucking true. U. And then there's like another thread of should black people always saying? And is uh see someone working out black people? Now?
Speaker 3: See that's what I need to be doing.
Speaker 1: On point. You can find me at Miles of Gray, Twitter, Instagram, check me out on our basketball podcast, Miles and Jack I had mad boosties. We're gonna be in Las Vegas for NBA Con next weekend, so if you're around for that, say what's up, or you know, try and get a picture with Victor Webbinamo like I'll probably try to do U. And then let's see you can wait.
Speaker 4: To see your picture of you standing at his dick.
Speaker 3: The tallest motherfucker I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: His nuts are gonna be above my head. It won't be touching crazy brow much tall? Yeah wild? How much he made everyone else look so small in that draft. Jesus, I've never seen somebody that tall. And then also, if you like ninety day Fiance, check so fe Alexander and I out on our other podcast for twenty Day Fiance, where it's it's getting good folks. Let's see some tweets I like. First one is from a fan favorite and show favorite Paula you Ganalond at Paula Ganaland tweeted, there is no love language greater than shit talking other people together and that is so true. That's like, you know, when your friends get together and you start getting messy all over again, like Lionel, You'll love to see it. And then finally last week, I like is from Michael Harriet at Michael Harriet tweeted, before you begin your think piece, the Supreme Court did not strike down affirmative action. Admission preferences for legacies donors, employee families, and special recommendations are still allowed. The Court struck down affirmative action for everyone except white people. Uh so, yeah, good, good way to look at that, because we have many other ways that we're seeing, you know, wealthy people or people who have just you know, benefited from our society.
Speaker 3: Just get in a little bit easier.
Speaker 1: You can find us at Daily zeit Guys on Twitter, the Daily zeit Guys on Instagram. We got a Facebook fan pagse and a website Daily zey Guys dot com. Worry post our episodes in our footnote put no there. It is where you can find all the articles that we talked about today as well as a song we're gonna ride out on. What are we writing out on? Well, we're gonna go out on another track from this k Tranada and Amine collaboration album called k Tramine. It's called who He Is h It's a fantastic track, is I mean? Kate Trnada just doesn't miss as a producer and the Menai is fantastic on the mic. So check this one out. Just kick your weekend off and enjoy any days off if you got them, please please do. That's gonna do it for us. We'll be back on what is that Wednesday?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow, it's gonna be a minute because we're gonna spread our summer wings and then we'll be back then to tell you everything that happened over the weekend and even more, and we'll talk to you then. All right, bye,