Speaker 1: Warning everybody.
Speaker 2: It's d J M V.
Speaker 3: Charlamagne, the guy with all the Breakfast club. You got a special guest.
Speaker 4: With us Man the Ghetto Legends.
Speaker 3: That's eighty five South show is here me, DC Young Clock Smell. The first thing DC Young Fly said to Charlamagne was what are you like and where is it from?
Speaker 5: And Charlomagne had no clue.
Speaker 4: Did from you asked me what tradition is? From myself? I believe it's Mexico just.
Speaker 6: Doing any damn thing. That's why black people in the state of mind. Now you talking about it.
Speaker 7: Take away bass bears, you bring them in, not really, you don't even know what it is.
Speaker 6: Look at you call to me to make the wooden Blunt follow God, don't follow them burn wood man, crazy man.
Speaker 8: Every time I come up here, Man, y'all just disappoint me more and more.
Speaker 1: Man, who bought that ass cake? Man?
Speaker 4: DC just told her follow the wood. You didn't say no, you say what D said, follow.
Speaker 2: The wood the wood.
Speaker 8: Don't be trying to play with my brother like that, but you bought that ass cake y'all relationship man, ass.
Speaker 3: Time he brought me a fake ass so for his birthday he likes to put his hands in cake as you know something.
Speaker 2: I guess it, ton, I brought.
Speaker 5: Him an ass cake.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 8: Both of y'all probably sleep with T shirts and no draws.
Speaker 2: Man, it's a shut t shirt top.
Speaker 8: Trying to process it too early for this about us man.
Speaker 4: Congratulations' brothers on streaming.
Speaker 9: Number one, the number one trending show on Netflix, Ghetto Legends, y'all knocked out Black Mirror.
Speaker 6: God damn, what does that feel like?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 7: You know we blessed. We just be chilling like even because I want to ask y'all in the Hollywood, what does that mean like on that side? Huge?
Speaker 2: What we did?
Speaker 4: Listen, I was in France.
Speaker 9: I was in Cans, France last week for this thing called Cans Lines, and basically it's just like a big advertising festival. All the corporations go over there and look to see what they're gonna spend their money, and the companies like iHeart and Spotify, I want the company to spend with them. When that shit came out, everybody and their mama was talking about y'all, and it was a bunch of people who was like, I never I never heard of the eighty show. Y'all, gave you that number one and y'all knocked off Black Miracles.
Speaker 1: That's huge.
Speaker 4: That's huge. That's a big deal. Don't down play that one.
Speaker 6: You know, hearing what y'all saying about what we've been saying for years, so we're just like, Okay.
Speaker 4: Thank you. Charge triple that's what I means.
Speaker 10: Yeah, most definitely charge tripple. Yeah, that's exactly where we go to inflate the bag.
Speaker 4: What made y'all want to do that?
Speaker 9: What made y'all want to put that out of the netflixpecial? Because all y'all are individual comedians, But why that?
Speaker 10: Because it got the showcase a lot of what we do on the eighty five South Show. It was just like a great promo vehicle. It was like to show the elements of the show. And once we looked at the final cut and we saw it was like, we got the elements of the live show. It's just gonna be great promo for all the people who've never seen the show. So now they're gonna go back and pull up the raw uncut, the real one. So we gave them, We gave them the version for the world, but now they get to come back and see the.
Speaker 8: Real by the way, it's the best commercial we could have shot for what we do. You know what I mean, We've been doing it for so long, but we built up so much content that you know, it's kind of hard for people who aren't our core following to even know.
Speaker 1: Where to start. That is a great place for people to start.
Speaker 8: Start there, and then it's easy for you to work your way back through because you then fell in love with what we gave the people in regards to the Netflix special, so worked out perfect.
Speaker 4: What was you at when you heard the number one? Jico?
Speaker 8: I was in the house with my daughter man and she told me, and she goofy, So she was like, yeah, daddy, you got some more money.
Speaker 1: To get me. I was like to give us, yeah, but yeah, she was the one that told me.
Speaker 8: And you know, I don't really you know, consume a lot of media on television, so you know, like you said, we really didn't truly understand the impact of going number one so quick because we assumed that we had the ability to be able to do it, but we didn't know, like we watched it it came out. Then the next day we were number one in the country over Black Mirror, and then it's been like all for six seasons. And once we started doing the research and going back and hen like that, comedy usually doesn't go number one, Like it doesn't happen on Netflix.
Speaker 1: So it's a major deal for us to be able to do that.
Speaker 4: Who approach yall? Somebody on Netflix?
Speaker 1: What you mean?
Speaker 4: Who approach yall about doing it?
Speaker 1: We got Netflix, we got we got friends, we got friends.
Speaker 6: We just wait to use you know what I'm saying, Come to the table when it's when it's right and it makes sense. Everything gotta make sense, you know what I'm saying. So we we been doing this for a long time, and once the opportunity approached us, we was like, all right, we really been negotiating.
Speaker 7: And figuring out what and how we was gonna do for about two years. We could have been did it, but we were like, let's just way to that.
Speaker 6: We know it's on the table, but we're gonna continue to work and you know what I'm saying, trying to figure out what we got going on.
Speaker 1: First.
Speaker 9: I love how y'all focused on the South too, man, because you know, people like to call the South the secondary market to the chipling circuit. But y'all Katie, y'all super served where we're from.
Speaker 10: That is that plan, just because like you said, where we're from, we know what what we didn't get, who didn't come through. You know how many concerts and tools never stopped in these parts of the Dirty South. So we try to cater to those markets because those are people too, and you know, we want to bring our show from We want to go to New York, then we want to go to Birmingham, and you know, we want to hit every market where our people are.
Speaker 5: Have you guys outgrown wilding out and the whole situation?
Speaker 11: They got relationship, they have nothing, not at all over the individual.
Speaker 8: Individuals as me. They're good over there. Don't don't put them on the fight.
Speaker 10: They got a way better relationship than with them people than I do. They ain't never had to deal with them folks.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, I don't know.
Speaker 8: Listen, man, do y'all hear these conversations to ask over ass cake when we come up here, I want to do that.
Speaker 2: You ain't get the funk off who hain't no harp nigga? You're right, nigga, your black nigga, y'all giving niggas ask Kates.
Speaker 8: Yes, dj m me, d j m me, you went to the BG Awards dressed like an m TV award.
Speaker 1: I was like you the.
Speaker 8: Man dressed like the Monopoly shooting at the Wars, I said, Man, this nigga j Vy got on the back of a Caprice Son hosting the Red Hobbit Man.
Speaker 1: And then you're talking about Yeah, I was in France at the festivals. I was in cons frame anything was going with random white man and then.
Speaker 8: Y'all got us coming in here after my man from some dog mad. Now, I don't think it's that you want to ask my partner and flare him up like time.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 8: That's what when we're talking about the Netflix specially so wild'n out have you figured out why they like?
Speaker 6: No, I never be too I never be too be because it's a South spot in my heart and to be one's the only TV show that doesn't put us on TV consecutive.
Speaker 2: Lead like eight years.
Speaker 6: You did know what I'm saying, like eight years somewhere else.
Speaker 2: But you want to hear the bullet I hate that ship talking.
Speaker 8: But you know, man, like we we that's why you know this city is so in New York is so special because we started here with nothing like you know what I mean, and we got the opportunity in the springboard to go from that show. And as much as the bullshit may and the politics come into play, like, we've been blessed to be able to create a situation where we don't have.
Speaker 1: To deal with those politics. So I don't feel the same way. You don't know, well, I mean, all right, I ain't gonna argue with you.
Speaker 6: He don't give an he don't win number one, he like ain't but nah, but real man, we are.
Speaker 7: That's that's just a relationship. We all a little wild out. You did know what I'm saying that because.
Speaker 1: Yes, let him have it fly.
Speaker 4: I know he was number one this time.
Speaker 2: You don't know what I.
Speaker 6: Know.
Speaker 4: I wasn't gonna ask nothing about wilding out.
Speaker 1: I'll be asked about you did you brought it up?
Speaker 9: Okay, listen, But we don't talk enough about the business of eighty five South, Like what made y'all stop? What made y'all stop taking videos off YouTube and start your own app?
Speaker 1: Money? Keep it real right.
Speaker 10: They will find any reason the flag out content or demonetize our content, or hide our content in the algorithm, you know how that work.
Speaker 1: So it's like we have a core.
Speaker 10: Fan base that you know that really wants to support us and see us grow. So we had to try to get out of that, out of the matrix of it may go, it may not. So we wanted to make sure that we had our own platform, or we create our own products, our own shows, produce, right, just throw our ideas out there and we have enough fans and follow us that they allowed us the space to create something and support it financially.
Speaker 3: Who idea was that to invest back into the company to make sure that was the.
Speaker 1: Kings we got. We got a whole staff of people.
Speaker 10: We just have a meeting up the minds and we try to stay ahead of things like this, like with the YouTube and the add money situation they're going through now, so it's like we kind of protected from some of that, but not all of it.
Speaker 4: That's why I asked you because you always ahead of the curve. And that's what you know.
Speaker 9: People think I'll be hating on YouTube, which I don't cause we use YouTube as well. But everything you just said is why you can't put all your stock into YouTube.
Speaker 2: It's free, it's free.
Speaker 7: And then like because it's literally their choice.
Speaker 6: They could they get to say how much your video and your content is world without you putting the value on it. You do, you know what I'm saying, Like you said, we love YouTube, we appreciate it, but you get to grow every I think once you get to a certain point, you gotta grow. And all that content was was being free into the public. And then we're all waiting and trying to figure.
Speaker 7: Out how much these folks gonna pay us some money.
Speaker 6: Like you know what, let's just create our own app and the owner that we got the we got the platform to continue to create. So now we're like, you know what, let's go back and put people on and actually create shows. And now we got our own channel. You know that's how that's how channels start for you know what Channel eighty five gonna be on ROCU d C.
Speaker 3: I want to ask you when you first came up to the breakfast club, right, I mean you wasn't invited.
Speaker 5: I think you just pulled up on this one.
Speaker 2: Time, came.
Speaker 1: Up this morning.
Speaker 2: This motherfuckers been tripping.
Speaker 7: Give me up.
Speaker 1: I gotta say, should have got it and raised up off. And he's been in a lot of beefs.
Speaker 2: Talking like nigga can't pull up on your white hands. It's three niggas down stands. They wait for something.
Speaker 7: Goddamn bouy, they wait for you.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing, though, y'all two is the worst. Why y'all so zesty? Man? I heard that conversation with Gunplay.
Speaker 8: You as the phone, don play and me on the phone, and then you came on the phone.
Speaker 1: He's like, well, you know, I expect you will were just gonna be fighting it. I'm like, what y'all got going on? Bro? I ain't never and me on the phone, he said, I'll smack you. Well, we're just gonna be fighting.
Speaker 8: I'm like, all right, okay, n you come up here as a as y'all to y'all.
Speaker 1: Know we're just gonna be fighting.
Speaker 10: That's the way that respawn envy even go there with the ship somebody.
Speaker 9: But the record, Yes, DC was invited, man, dat quick.
Speaker 5: The first time. This is before you about him, This is when you when you were I.
Speaker 2: Was always in that.
Speaker 7: I came to this.
Speaker 2: He was out the way down there from the hood.
Speaker 7: I'm not going on. Ain't nobody calling me to pull up?
Speaker 4: You know how long I knowing them.
Speaker 2: You ain't even like before you but you didn't invite.
Speaker 1: Me he did.
Speaker 4: You ain't even know name you.
Speaker 8: He never knows my name to this day, exactly like I can see dj NB anywhere, he'd.
Speaker 7: Be like, that is not true.
Speaker 2: My business.
Speaker 1: I see you, I run it to you to say, hell, no, you don't know.
Speaker 8: You don't now I'm seeing everything that you do outside of here, and you better say something or I'm gonna talk about you on air every time I come up here, because ever since I seen you smoke that hookah and rub your nipples at the same time I was.
Speaker 1: He did that at the turculation, I was like, oh my god, n me, you freaking real life.
Speaker 2: What you got going on?
Speaker 8: It's ridiculous. I don't know why y'all treat us like this, come up here right there, But what was the question?
Speaker 1: I want to know what you was when you first came up here.
Speaker 5: You you felt like the industry didn't accept you at that time.
Speaker 2: Yes, I never heard that ship.
Speaker 7: Not come back.
Speaker 2: DJ come back that damn chair.
Speaker 11: A.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 1: I think they've done with me, bro. I think they are done with me, y'all.
Speaker 4: Y'all on tour now the Three Headed the Monster Tour, right.
Speaker 7: Three head done.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we're back on to it. Bro Uh, gotta go make sure these people see that it's real.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 10: So we were already doing the Three Headed Monster Tour, and you know the Netflix special dropped right in between that. So now we're just gonna go sell out some more days and add some more tour days and you know, things of that nature. We're just gonna keep doing what we've been doing because we've been on tour with five six years.
Speaker 4: What the Three Headed Monster tour and to get a legis the get legends, and.
Speaker 1: We can't.
Speaker 10: We're not about to do like these rappers and just keep naming it to it the same ship over and over and over and over again.
Speaker 1: That's so not creative.
Speaker 9: Although doing something different like coming out like maybe as individuals doing your stand up, we did that already.
Speaker 1: We did that.
Speaker 7: We were trying to formulate the foundation of how we were gonna rock, and then it was like, you know what, let's make it different because we do that already. Yeah, like we do stand up part already.
Speaker 6: If we focus on how do we perfect us being on stage together? You know what I'm saying, because that's the main thing that they want to come see. So let's come out there and just start like that, because that is the show.
Speaker 10: And we got a lot of a lot of elements that we're doing. We can't go back and through some more club dates, some some theater dates and you know, just mix it up and like you said, go back to maybe coming out doing some stand up or just like we got a whole lot of lot of things that we want to incorporate into the actual live show.
Speaker 1: So you're gonna get to see a lot more than you've already seen.
Speaker 3: I'm you're working so much. I was going to say, y'all on the road, we all fathers appear. How do y'all make sure y'all still have time for the kids? Like I said, you're doing videos with your daughter or your daughter bossing you around all the way, how do y'all make you know, make it sure that y'all can still spend that time, because this is the time right you're on the road, you're doing the tour, you're doing a Netflix specially, you're doing while and out.
Speaker 5: You're doing so much, so how do you still get that timing?
Speaker 8: I mean, for me, it's just what you said, you know, making sure I'm central to where she is so whenever I do come home, I'm easily accessible and whatever it is she's into whatever she wants to do, I make sure that that's my main priority. I don't, you know, go home after being gone for a long time and try to figure out what I want to do with her. I figure out what she wants to do with me, and I just supply that, you know, And it makes it easy because she understands. She's grown with me throughout this process. I wasn't famous when she was little. I was trying to get there, so she understands the process. So now she's cool with it and she'll never look at me like a celebrity or nothing like that.
Speaker 1: I'm just daddy.
Speaker 8: So whatever she wants to do with Daddy is what I do. And the fact that I pour into the things that she wants it makes it okay for me to be gone because when they come back, she knows whatever she want to do, that's what we're doing, you know, we go get our nails done.
Speaker 1: Anything she want to do, I'm with it.
Speaker 8: And that's the way I kind of try to make up for the missing time, because you can't get that back. You know, your kids need the time. You know what I'm saying. No matter what it is you can provide, they need the time. So I try to make sure that I whenever I'm with her, whatever she into it, don't matter what it is what you want to do, baby, you want to just ride around, you want to go this place, you want to go that place. And we have conversations to where I help her understand a lot of my daughter. I keep it real with her so to help her understand that. You know, it's a process. Daddy has to do this to be able to create a life for you. So you won't have to be gone as much as I'm gone, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So that's just what it is. See how it is when you got a daughter. This all loving and daddy, I love your mistress. Get that nails done. My son walk out of his room and be like, damn, you're still here.
Speaker 2: You look just like.
Speaker 1: That's you.
Speaker 2: Every time.
Speaker 8: That nigga is Callos Junior like he ain't exited about it, don't matter what you do, are you saying?
Speaker 1: Like what's up? Neptew he'd be like, yeah, nigga, all right exactly.
Speaker 9: He probably can stay home by hisself, So he probably want to be a dog by exactly.
Speaker 1: And at that age where you know you want to spend a lot of by himself, so I would too. Boy having the Internet, he's a fourteen, Do.
Speaker 4: You talk to him like, look, I ain't ready be no grandfather yet.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah all the time?
Speaker 4: Okay, most definitely.
Speaker 7: You know that's gonna trigger him to go get some that's his business.
Speaker 1: About about that age where he needs to start trying to figure it out.
Speaker 4: What about you, DC?
Speaker 7: I mean, same thing what you go say? Man? You know what I mean.
Speaker 6: When I get home, I just make sure you know what I mean. It's all about them, make sure that they take care of you. Did what I'm saying, And I just take you to day at a time because you know, unfortunately, my circumstances is different now. So I done became a full father. So now it's like, oh shit, like I'm trying to grasp met to being a full father. So I'm learning right now what is a full father? You know what I'm saying. But you go, he been doing it for so long, you know what I mean. So I watch, I watch everybody around me, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: For you.
Speaker 7: I just pick up on game.
Speaker 4: I was just what he just said.
Speaker 7: I'm like, okay, so I'm gonna start doing that.
Speaker 1: Sold you do what you said.
Speaker 3: We got to learn from each other because he just said that, and that made me think about, damn, do I make my daughter do things that she want to do?
Speaker 5: That's what next time, I'm like, what do you want to do? Let's do what you want to do.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's just for me like that makes it easier because you know, like even what Flad just said with his circumstances, like I've been through that with my father being killed when I was two years old, so I know what it feels like not to have fifty percent of what is responsible for you so and me being there for my daughter. I just try to do all the things that I wish my dad would have been able to be there to do with me. And one of the things that I know would have made it hard for me is if I would have had to just settle for whatever he.
Speaker 1: Wanted to do.
Speaker 8: And then you know what I mean, being seen with you know him in regards to the way he wanted to be seen with me with my daughter, It don't matter what it is then videos that we do, all them hurt ideas like whatever you come up with, I'm cool with. I can't get embarrassed. If it make you happy, it make me happy. And that's just you know, it makes it easier for us to be able to understand that gap that comes when you know your kids grow up. You know, they get older and then you know, get to a point where they be they don't want to be bothered with you nowhere.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. She got a little boyfriend.
Speaker 8: Now it's nigga six foot six, three hundred pounds in the ninth grade.
Speaker 12: So Jesus Christ, ain't no hell Now, I'm like, yeah, good job, baby, don't fuck with no little niggas like your daddy.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. You know what I'm saying. I mean, I'm in Statua compared to him.
Speaker 8: But all of that is, you know, me being able to have the conversations whatever that I have makes it easy for me to be able to deal with that because she's not afraid to.
Speaker 1: Come to me with anything.
Speaker 8: And that's the biggest thing in the world for me, because you know, they got so many ways to high information from you.
Speaker 1: Now it's like if you ain't keeping it real with your kids.
Speaker 8: They gonna find out and then they gonna look at you like you full of shit for not being the one that's telling them.
Speaker 9: You gotta talk to me about that. My daughter going to tenth grade? Like, do you let them have time with each other?
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, they go to the movies and they do little stuff like that. I mean, ain't no alone time like Nigga six for six. You're not about to be using that. No, not in my house. I don't.
Speaker 7: She don't believe in Santa Clouds. She don't believe no tooth fair.
Speaker 6: I ain't no two fair again, you no money and Santa Clauds ain't dead ship in his household?
Speaker 7: Why why?
Speaker 1: Why? Why don't let them?
Speaker 5: Because my kids believe in saying the right parents.
Speaker 7: Is to you and fucking with Sana Mare. No fuck you, dad, I ain't on saying you gotta be fucked up.
Speaker 5: But you want them to to have that memory in that fantasy.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 7: What we're doing we're training our children to believe a lie lie.
Speaker 4: I agree to no two fair.
Speaker 1: Fuck no, the too.
Speaker 6: Fair ain't flying in his hood and putting no two dollars up on your motheruck pillow. That was my stupid ad trying to walk in head and not wake your ass up to put some money up on your pillow.
Speaker 1: Easy.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this, no religion.
Speaker 8: If you if you allow your kids to believe in something that you know isn't true, how could you get mad at them when they tell you something that isn't truth?
Speaker 1: Like, how could you be mad? And you'd be like, man, where was you at? Man? I was with Santa Claus, daddy.
Speaker 3: But see, I just remember that experience as a kid, believing in saying it, and and that feeling of people.
Speaker 6: Remember the feeling when I found out that that ship was faking and I was like, why the fuck she ain't telling me?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 7: He just ain't you the reason why ain't had no toys, not santam.
Speaker 1: I grew up in apartment.
Speaker 8: There wasn't no chimney for that nigga to come down, So I knew Santa Claus wasn't real. He ain't knocking on no door. I disagree what happened.
Speaker 5: Though, Santa Claus is real, thank you.
Speaker 1: I've seen the niggah. Maybe not.
Speaker 10: It's a black man and he's not getting the credit for saving Christmas Daddy because.
Speaker 2: He's yeah, oh, he had a good childhood.
Speaker 8: I had the best childhood ever. Really, I ain't hurt for nothing, Ghitto rich.
Speaker 10: I had Roe blats and Transformers, and Joe I had everything.
Speaker 1: Joe I had the base I had to cancel, great school.
Speaker 7: I had that man.
Speaker 1: Nintendo card place. Jennison had every Nintendo game that was accessible. Me too. Oh man, we grew up, I know, right, Evy, you know it's never hurt for nothing. In childhood, bro had literally everything.
Speaker 6: I stopped asking for ship because I knew it was a possibility that I wasn't gonna get sixty percent, that I went't gonna no, you know what, seventy five.
Speaker 4: So you're trying to soften the blow of it.
Speaker 7: Was like, what do I have to do in order for me to achieve what I want?
Speaker 4: That's how I hate to get it.
Speaker 2: No, man, talking about outstanding nigga like Valedictory nigga.
Speaker 7: You gotta be like magnificent. If a teacher called me today, that ship put you.
Speaker 1: Two years like Jesus. No.
Speaker 8: I started working when I was nine years old. My mama told me, I'm responsible for what you need, not what you want.
Speaker 1: What you want is on you.
Speaker 8: So I was having to go get my own money from an early age, so I knew it wasn't no Santa Claus how label Hell yeah.
Speaker 2: Social security.
Speaker 6: So once I realized I got my check and coming in, Yo, what because my daddy old, So you know when you old as a child, you know social security, you get social security.
Speaker 4: I did not know that I was getting so script.
Speaker 7: But when I see, I didn't know that until I got like in tenth grade.
Speaker 6: My daddo was be like, man, why you keep asking for ship like your mama get socialecurity?
Speaker 2: Ain't handled every month?
Speaker 1: I said, hey, I remember that.
Speaker 7: I was like, hey, he said, as your.
Speaker 2: Mama, some of that money yo.
Speaker 1: I was like, he.
Speaker 7: Come in the mail with your name on it, nigga. I went to my mom, I said, mom, Daddy said, I get a social scruity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll be paying to be.
Speaker 7: I said, I know yours.
Speaker 2: It's got money. He told me it would. So as a man, I.
Speaker 7: Told my mom, I swore everything. I said, Look, did what I understand? You got to pay the bill. Listen, you ain't got.
Speaker 2: To worry about me no more.
Speaker 6: Give me half and we're gonna treat it like a job. I get two hundred in two weeks. You ain't got to worry about.
Speaker 7: Me, No, Nial, criminal, Nial, don't worry about me.
Speaker 13: Now.
Speaker 2: My mama looked at me and she was like, I can just see a thing about it.
Speaker 7: I ain't got to worried about him. I ain't got to worry about him. She was like running nigga ever since I was fifteen. Nigga, my mama ain't had to ship for me.
Speaker 4: You ain't flipped that too, honey.
Speaker 2: And man, come on with you, man, incriminate my man up mac Ovi, come on about it all right, don't worry.
Speaker 6: No, I mean I was a child fifteen fifteen, get two hundred earth, you know what I mean? So I stayed gambling, you know, stay, you know, doing my thing.
Speaker 4: I about to wait now that this was y'alls on the road as we yes with condolence of DC. Was that was that the first show?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 7: Yes, Tampa and uh Jasville, Yes, sir, it was. Uh it was.
Speaker 11: It was.
Speaker 6: It was one of the ones where you don't know, you could train yourself for a fight, but she that nigga coming in and hitch your had one good time you're like, God, damn, I ain't trained for that one, you know what I'm saying. So it was just it was just a stepping stool that I just really had to I had to go ahead to step over because I got to and I'm conditioned for it from when my cousin passed. So when my cousin pass I had to hurry up and go back to work.
Speaker 7: So I knew what it felt like. But I was like, I ain't never lose no spouse. You dig know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So but I had love from my brothers, you dig what I'm saying, from the team, and from Tampa, the josh Ville man.
Speaker 7: They came in and the love was just in the s So I never felt a dull moment. Now on, stay it ain't gonna lie. I had a couple of times where I was just like, who gets set together? You know what I'm saying. But it was just like, you know what.
Speaker 1: You here.
Speaker 7: God has equipped you to be here. This is the moment people are watching you right now.
Speaker 6: Continue to give them that work because you're hea so many people out that's watching you. And you know, like I said, man, my brothers, I got to commit them so much. Man, they I don't feel it on stage when I'm with them, it's just when I look at them.
Speaker 7: I know we we good.
Speaker 3: And what makes your faith so strong because you've helped a lot of people, like you said, cope with what they're dealing with because they've seen how strong you are.
Speaker 7: Man, God is real And you know I come from a church background. You know what I'm saying. But when you find your own relationship, this ain't about nobody. Your relationship this all by me. It's my relationship with God.
Speaker 6: So I'm only speaking from experience and plus other people experience who are also godfearing, and they walk and talking the same matter as me.
Speaker 7: And when you read the.
Speaker 2: Bible, it gives you lessons, it teaches you.
Speaker 6: So when you have your own experience in the real world, a lot of people want to go straight to I'm such a good person.
Speaker 7: Just because you give good in the world, don't mean your life gonna be great.
Speaker 3: Because a lot of people would take what happened with you, you losing your cousin, and they would take that ass because God doesn't exist, because that would never have that.
Speaker 5: Goudy would never allowed that to happen.
Speaker 1: And you and you took it the other way.
Speaker 7: Life.
Speaker 6: People gotta understand life. You want to undertand you thank you a taarist, You think you a scorpio. No where does this shit come from? You believe that over believe in the high power. I believe in the high power, and I understand how life goes. We can't get mad at.
Speaker 4: How our life goes.
Speaker 7: We can only control.
Speaker 6: Our emotions and how we react to it. You see what I'm saying, And I'm being in other traumas prior to this where I done had those moments and those fallouts, and then I was like, ooh, I'm tripping this. If this something this small can have me trip by, I wouldn't be equipped to deal with this type of ship that nigga.
Speaker 7: We don't win through nigga, we what.
Speaker 6: So I had to learn from a small battles. So when I learned from the small battles, it got me quipped. So when the big battle, really it's like, yeah, all that shit you've been reading and all that shit you've been talking about.
Speaker 7: Nigga, this when you put that shit to use, nigga, So it's like, use it. This ain't a game. You feel me in the strength that he's done granted me to keep going.
Speaker 11: Bro.
Speaker 7: It's only him.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 7: You gotta I gotta go in front of people that make these folks laugh, Bro, and continue being a A A.
Speaker 6: A mobil to people who's watching and learning, because you gotta teach while you're doing this shit.
Speaker 7: It just ain't about entertaining. Nigga. We be teaching and learning together. Nigga.
Speaker 6: I'm using my experience to teach you, but I'm also whatever I'm learning, I'm showing you and even my brothers have been through trauma and we have learned together through them where we had to be there.
Speaker 1: Nigga.
Speaker 7: I have seen my brother cry.
Speaker 6: We understand, we laugh, but I have seen both of these niggas cry where it's really like Nigga, we dea to in each other's face, like.
Speaker 7: Nigga, you nigga, you got it. Nigga, don't you break, Nigga, We don't you fucking break.
Speaker 6: You all hold you offful reason we gonna be right here and we gotta keep going and through those moments is the reason why the dynamic is how it is and how it's moving because we all God fear and even through the through the through these traumas. Brou is the real lessons and of you using what you know, you using your knowledge, because you could sit there and be like, oh, if that was me, this is what I would Nigga the battle one for you.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 9: That's why they say you a spiritual being living in human existence. Just because you're spiritual and you got God. Don't mean human stuff not gonna happen.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 7: We human bro like we human bro, like we're human.
Speaker 6: And the social media has taken the toll of trying to desensitize the enemies plan and desisitize all of the enemy's wrongdoings, and they like, well, you're not emotional enough on Instagram, and it's like, that's.
Speaker 7: Not what you promote.
Speaker 1: You don't.
Speaker 6: You're human, so you already know that's possible. I have to let you know that God is real and God is keeping me uplifted. God is in this situation that makes sure I'm strong for my children. God is in the situation to make sure that I'm able to do this for you. God is in the situation to make sure that everybody is still reaching out to Him and giving him the praise, even through the mister pain. Because y'all want to as soon as something happen, you want to say, well why me, or questioning God? You not even understanding the purpose when you start doing that. Once you start questioning, you never find an answer. You got to sit and be still. When you be still, he's gonna guide you. He's gonna direct you, and you'll be able to see that everybody that that's not following the same that you because when they speak.
Speaker 4: You will hit. And when other people speak.
Speaker 7: I heard all the people don't understand all the prayers, all the text messages, all the love that y'all was giving. I felt it. I felt it.
Speaker 6: So it was like, Okay, that's God's energy right there. Let me know that these are other gods hearing people that's standing with me. So it's like when once I move, I know I got three four million people that's gonna move with me. Just make sure we keep the journey strong. We're not gonna be like Moses every time God tell him something. I don't think I'm I'm be quick because you told me to do it.
Speaker 7: So I just got to find the instructions.
Speaker 5: Where's the manual?
Speaker 2: Just sit and be still.
Speaker 6: The people are gonna come you'll get the signs he's gonna talk to you, but you don't move, how though the human mind would move, only in the spiritual mind. The human mind, we already know that. That's what the questions, that's what a doubt come in. That's what you feel like you're not gonna be able to make it. But the spiritual mind gonna always tell you you're a soldier. It don't matter how many scratches you got on your back. If he keep waking you up every morning, if he keep giving you the energy, nigga, you better strap on your motherfucking boots.
Speaker 7: Nigga. Use whatever you're going through, that's motivation to reach.
Speaker 6: The finish line. Why would you not reach the finish line? And you know went through all you done went through. I gotta make it to the finish line.
Speaker 1: It's the bright side of bullshit. Man.
Speaker 8: You gotta be able to look at the bright side of bullshit because you can't avoid bullshit and it's unavoidable. It's just when it's your turn, and whenever it's your turn, it's.
Speaker 1: All about perspective. Like a lot of the things that people look at.
Speaker 8: His setbacks in my life to me, was just gate ways, the new thinking, you know what I mean, and new ways.
Speaker 1: To look at shit.
Speaker 8: I remember my uncle got murdered. I remember I was feeling every emotion you can feel. I'm sad, I'm angry, I'm confused, I'm everything. And then when I walked outside and front of that hospital and everything was still moving. All right, baby, I see you later. All right, don't park right here. We're going to lunch and let me know that. Okay, my world is crushed in shambles, but the world is going to spend regardless of what I got going on. So when you create your bubble, the people that are within it, that's what they're there for. That's why you got to be real selective with who you let be around you, because when those times come, when that bullshit come into your life, it's best to have people you can lean on. Like when I was standing in front of my mama casket, these two brothers was right there. Like you know, when he went through what he went through, we was right there, and we all have been there for each other. But it's very important that you find people that are reliable enough to be there for you when life comes and it's something that you can't control, because the world is just.
Speaker 1: Going to be looking at you like, oh, oh okay, let's see what they do.
Speaker 8: But we got to make sure when you got that circle, your circle got to be strong enough to be able to prop you up in those times when you need to be propped up, because if you don't have nobody and make it that much more difficult for you to keep getting to the finish line.
Speaker 4: He said, Man, both of y'all absolutely right.
Speaker 9: And so's so when I watch people and they're like, man, they not sad enough, like y'all ain't with these people twenty.
Speaker 4: Four seven three sixty five.
Speaker 9: You don't know what they're doing outside of social media. It's just weird that they expect y'all to be on social media crying.
Speaker 6: People gotta understand this is a forever thing. Y'all want me to lose my mind right now. So if I lose my mind right now, who gonna take care of my kid? Who gonna take care of my family? And who said I ain't lost my mind?
Speaker 1: Lost minds?
Speaker 6: And when I did lose my mind, you didn't you want concerned about that last tragedy.
Speaker 7: You were just what was you? Then?
Speaker 6: So when I learned through all the tragedies, and I understand. I said, man, you know what, when I lost my cousin, that was the first time I was I was. I was angry with the world. First of all, I never questioned God. I never questioned what's going.
Speaker 7: On in my life.
Speaker 6: I'm angry with the world because I'm like, oh, y'all, niggas got me fucked up. Okay, you think you could do what you want, and I come from background. You can't do what you want to do. And you took somebody and it's innocent. This ain't got nothing to do with nothing, no nothing. I said, Okay, the world got me fucked up.
Speaker 7: So even when I'm praying, I'm crying, I'm in the midst of pain because I'm like, I don't get it.
Speaker 6: This bullet wasn't meant for us. It's an innocent bystander. We don't even know who to go to. What's going on?
Speaker 7: Be still, Be still. This is the first time my family felt pain as a unit.
Speaker 6: We gotta make sure that God is still in the midst of them, because now everybody's in shambles. Be still, continue. Not only that this is getting me equipped for what I gotta do. Two and a half years later. So now two and a half years later, it's like bim and it's like, ooh shit, I'd have been in this position before. Don't get angry, Okay, I know not to get angry.
Speaker 7: This time, I'm more so confused. I'm shocked. I'm in a state of this is every day for me. This is a new norm.
Speaker 6: I was trying to get used to the old the new norm, but now this is a new new norm, and it's like every day I wake up with a feeling I want to throw up.
Speaker 7: Okay, damn, all right, all right, I'm having mood swing.
Speaker 6: I want to do shit. I don't want to do shit, all right, damn. But in the mission, pray just I need some energy. I need to get my strength right. I need to make sure that I don't fall into a place where I don't continue the mission because I know it's bigger than me. You see what I'm saying, Because that's the human part of why I'm feeling like this. So we cannot allow social media and what others think of how they would supposed to handle a situation because they're trying to live through you. This is your battle at the end of the day. If he want that battle for somebody else, he would have gave him that battle. And I'm hearing all the people who sending me to comment saying watching you, you donna led me back to God watching you. I was going through this man. Now I'm talking to God watching you. I see now I gotta get with God. I don't care the world talking about and what the stocks talking about, nigga, how many houses you sell, how many shows?
Speaker 7: We say?
Speaker 6: God is bigger than all that ship, bigger than all that ship. And I stand on that, nigga. I'm like, I'm such of a firm belina or a nigga coming here right now with a pistol like nigga, denounce your gun.
Speaker 7: Nigga, you better put that bitch through because I'll never be Paul. I never do that. I'm gonna have a heart of jokes for forever, nigga.
Speaker 6: And that's the only way that I'm able to get through any of these brother because if I couldn't bro, if I didn't have that, I'm telling I probably smatch it out of everybody who walk up on me.
Speaker 1: We just gonna be fighting it.
Speaker 9: Do you remember the first moment you had when you had that that damn God is real moment all of y'all, three of y'all.
Speaker 6: I mean since since since an early age. Man, you know what I'm saying, Like you can't the moment when you realize he keep bringing you through ship and you're watching everybody else like allowed the things to go in their life just bring them down like they just be.
Speaker 7: I'm a fighter, bro.
Speaker 6: I come from fighting like I fight through everything. If you give me a situation, this shit hard.
Speaker 7: It's like a game.
Speaker 13: Bro.
Speaker 7: If you feel like this game is whooping your ass something you doing.
Speaker 6: Wrong, you gotta think, strategize, be still, watch why you're getting your ass whooping, and then learn from you getting your.
Speaker 7: Ass whooped so you won't get your ass whooped no more.
Speaker 13: So.
Speaker 6: It just like once I realized, man, God done bless me, my mama, my family, and he continued to keep blessing.
Speaker 7: It's like you know what I done been bad before? When I didn't follow his word and I seen where they got me, I said, oh shit, let me tying up? That ain't it?
Speaker 6: Maybe the things that I want to do ain't good for my best interest and not saying my best interest Now, I gotta start thinking for other people and what would be because he answered my mama prayer. All this that's going on, I'm like, but he answered my mama, he asked my prayer too. But I see the smile on my mama face. I'm like, you got your prayers, Hansadenian, Baby, So I'm gonna go hard for you knowing that we God fearing because I want you to continue to believe as well.
Speaker 7: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: So we always been God fearing, and we always kept God in our household, and Nigga, I never stopped following.
Speaker 9: You when you first saw God first, Yeah, first ever, You're like, damn, God is real?
Speaker 1: Ah man.
Speaker 10: There's there's a lot of times, but like I would say the most recent because like DC said, sometimes it's like you don't necessarily be living wrong or out the loop of God, but sometimes God to put you in a situation that remind you that you are covered and that you do have a mission and that He does have a plan for your life. And the most recent time that like really like my wake up. I was in the studio with some rappers friends of mine, and some things went left and some robbers ran in, but there was this dude in there who was like, was like with these dudes who was pulling off this, you know what I mean? And he looked at me and he recognized me, and he said, bro, he ain't got nothing to do with that. And then once he said that, like this all this chaos and Robert is still going on in the room. Once he said the words, it's just like I wasn't even there no more so as I'm leaving and I'm thinking, like, how did I put myself in a situation where it's like I'm not even in this world, Like this ain't even my fight to be in. It could have all ended right here and I would have just been a comedian. They got killed with some rappers for some shit.
Speaker 1: I ain't have nothing to do with it.
Speaker 10: And from that, this was before any of the any of the things where I was like, while I was writing down my goals and really focusing on you know what I'm saying, like having a direction of where I'm going. After that moment, it just made me take everything a lot more serious, even my relationship with God, because it's like, what if that would have been the end right there?
Speaker 1: How long ago was this a couple of years ago, a couple of years ago.
Speaker 8: For me, it was definitely when my after my uncle's murdered, Like I had dealt with a lot of death in my life, like even starting with my death is one of the first things I had to learn how to deal with with my father being murdered. So I had already had an understanding of what it was because I grew with it. But my uncle, Reggie was like my father. It was the closest thing I ever had to a father, and then him being murdered made me feel like, you know, I didn't I wouldn't say I questioned God, but it was like more so like damn, what did I do to have to keep going through all of this, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: And you know, it was a real dark time in my life.
Speaker 8: I would probably say it's the doggest time in my life just because I was so young, you know what I mean, being fourteen fifteen years old and not understanding and I was active at that time, real active, and in the city I come from, it's you know, it's real treacherous either a victim or you not. And so you know, I make a long story short, I was outside tripping, you know, what I mean, tripping bad. My big homie Jay, my uncle Jay, salut to you. He came and I'm sitting outside on the car lunched out. He said, man, what you doing out here? And I'm like, man, whatever, and he was like, man, took what I had on me from me, went in this house, came back with a book called Conversations with God by Neil Donald Walsh. He said, Man, take your ass in the house and read this book. Now, this is somebody that I highly respected. So it wasn't nobody I was going to buckle on because I ain't really want that problem because I already had too manuye that I was creating in that time anyway. So I went to the house and started reading this book. And when I started reading this book, it was like God was talking to me in a way that I never heard God speak to me before. It was like He was talking directly to me and me reading this book, and it gave me an understanding because I was so lost. I never felt that a lot of already didn't have no guidance. My daddy was gone. This nigga was like my daddy he got killed. We still living in this environment. That's fucked up every minute. I han't always been somebody in my life. I ain't never been a regular dude. I've always been somebody that had some motion because I was forced to go out and get that. So I had niggas that was, you know, hating on me and mad at me because I'm me and I'm just lost. But this book saved my life. That process saved my life, and it's God was talking to me directly like, hey man, I know you're going through everything that you're going through, but you special. You're a special person. You can't go out trying to be like the environment. You can't let the environment dictate your reality. And from that point on, As was the turning point in my life. Like me sitting here today is because that happened like that. Without that moment happening for me, I probably would be dead in jail without question.
Speaker 4: May Well, Comedians really is really tears of a clown.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't understand. It's like we forced into them situations.
Speaker 10: These guys know once like my mother Dan was one of the most tragic things that ever happened to me. And that happened right before I was like literally right before I went on stage, like on New Year's Eve, and then like after she passed, like you know how they tell you, like you know, the doctor, tell your mama she wasn't gonna she wasn't even supposed to make it to Thanksgiving, like Thanksgiving Christmas, so she's dad on the last day of the year. And then I still had to like like getting that news. Showtime is and you know what I'm saying, I'm literally getting ready to go on stage. I don't even got time to process. So I go on stage and just like have a great show. But then I got off stages like my damn legs wouldn't even work. It's just like God gave me just enough to get through this show. Then they had to scrape me up off the floor.
Speaker 1: After that.
Speaker 4: You say something at the end of the show. I think somebody told me about that show. They said. Then you say something like, hey man, thank y'all.
Speaker 10: But oh yeah, cause it was like I said thank y'all because y'all don't even know I lost my mama right before this.
Speaker 1: And there it was like it was a New Year's Eve party. The whole party just stopped. It was like you you gotta be joking, ain't no way. We just did what we just did. If you hurting like that, bro, they stopped the whole we had. Like I said, they had to scrape me up.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: We had to do a prayer and all that. Nothing like that.
Speaker 8: Man, It was not like I watched my mama die. I went in that hospital room. It was my first time being able to touch her and see her. The whole week because of that COVID shit, I couldn't even touch my baby. And the first time I got to lay hands on it was when I was watching her pass away and I went out into the hallway and it was like, like I said, I've been dealing with death my whole life. I'd have been to way more funerals than i'd have been to anything else. But I had never felt no pain like that, Like it had opened up a hole in me that I'd have been feeling up since then. But like I said, it's the bright side of bullshit. After leaving and going home and talking to my little brother and we going through the process, I realized, Man, it was like I was sitting in the car in front of my complex and I was like, man, her dream came true because she left it before her boys left it. And even though I watched her pass away and what that did to me, knowing what it would have did to her in reverse if she would have had to watch either one of us go out like that, she never had to go through that.
Speaker 1: And that's the circle of life. So it's a level of understanding that I had to get to, Like.
Speaker 8: Man, you are here for a reason, you do your work, you leave, That's just what it is. So she did what she was supposed to do in that time. But all of those things, like Fly was saying, you go through all of these things and it prepares you for everything that comes that you don't have no control over, Like it's certain parts of life we control, and it's certain parts you're never had no control over. But for me, the understanding of the posit that I don't have control over came from just me knowing that, hey, man, everybody got a date and don't nobody know when that date is, So you're either going sit around and.
Speaker 1: Wait to die or live until it comes, you know, Like that's life changing.
Speaker 10: That shapes how you view the world when you go through something that's life changing like that, Like we're sitting here sharing this with y'all, and it's like we've already been through the most hurtful shit, Like won't nothing ever hurt as much as that nothing, just like with flight now, like nothing ain't gonna never top that pain. So when we go out and we maneuver through the world, we already know like we've already been through most of the worst, so it ain't really shipped outside that can make us feel the waight that that feel exactly, And then you like everybody dies, most people never live, So we about living and we about you know, projecting that type of energy onto the people because as much as we've been through, we know man them stories that's in that crowd is who knows what, don't.
Speaker 6: Them, but they don't have the strength to sit here and and not saying we calm, we still it's a difference.
Speaker 7: You're not calm.
Speaker 6: We still waiting on direction. Were waiting on how to move, We waiting on when to move, We waiting on what we're supposed to do when we move, because when we move and act off impost, it's not in the best interest for nobody. You feel what I'm saying, Like old body, if we wanted to move when we first heard any news. The first thing we want to do, like Chigos Sai, ain't no telling them where I would have been at, telling them what we would have been.
Speaker 7: So we all got that that god.
Speaker 6: Fearing spirit and the spirit that's around us is letting us know like you're taking care of See, people be trying to figure out. They try to make their life so perfect, like they knowhing gonna happen when you understand life.
Speaker 7: We ain't here with y'all today right doing this interview.
Speaker 6: Ain't no telling them what's gonna happen tomorrow the day after that. So we can't sit in and be sitting here like what life is?
Speaker 7: This and life and that.
Speaker 6: No, you got to take everything that's coming in your way and be like, okay, how can I still be a better of me? Because you're gonna cry, you gonna trip. I tripped the most when ain't nobody atching like when when my girl passed. The first two three days, Nigga was trying to get my thoughts somebody emotion together. I'm playing hard facing.
Speaker 7: I'm just trying to be strong somebody to be like how you feeling? They got me because now I got respond and I ain't got no response.
Speaker 6: My response has come over from days and days of praying, and I'm like, who me and colors donet have talks with I'm like, bro, bro, this is like my sicking.
Speaker 7: Day talking about it. Bro, I couldn't even talk like I'm this is.
Speaker 6: Therapist for me because I ain't even talking about I don't fucking know and tell them some personal shit. So even through these experiences, it's like by God being in him, he led him to me be cause he like, I need you go talk to you, little brother. I need you to go be there for your little brother. So I see when people got goding on him, and I'm like, yeah, that's why I fight so hard, because God got my bad nigga.
Speaker 7: He gonna see me everything I need. Nigga. He gonna make sure I'm strap longest I keep doing what I keep doing. Nigga, I see that.
Speaker 6: My people that behind me the whole edifive, sour folk, god fearing man. I had soldiers behind me the whole time. So at the end of the day, when I break or when I do have my moments, I look up, I got niggas.
Speaker 7: That's like, hey, nigga, when you're.
Speaker 6: Done, we got your pistols. We got your boots ready, we ready, And I'm like, say no more.
Speaker 8: And that's that's something we try to instill. I talk to some kids at the Steve Harvey Boys camp that he does.
Speaker 1: And Steve no, no, no, no, shut your up. Leonard McVie, no, man all the way.
Speaker 2: No nah.
Speaker 1: But you know, salute to Steve. You know, bigg he want to come up. Yeah, he want to come up here too, man. So he did.
Speaker 7: For a while.
Speaker 8: But anyway, I was talking to the kids, and you know, one of the things that I tried to instill in them and the preachers is you know, when I look in the mirror every day, I'm excited about what I see. And that's what I want for y'all. The same excitement that y'all had when I walked in the room. I want you to have that excitement when you look in the mirror, because that's the most important person in your life, is what you see when you look in the mirror. It don't matter how excited you get when you see anybody else, if you don't love yourself enough to be able to stir in the mirror and be happy about what you got to go out here and face the world with and you you know, you're putting yourself at a disadvantage.
Speaker 1: And that's something that we, you know, all give to each other.
Speaker 8: They are all times we all be like man, my nigga, and nigga be like man, look, nigga, wrong with you?
Speaker 1: You tripping?
Speaker 8: And that's necessary because you know it's coming from a place of love. Some people you have had the mother give you a compliment and you know they hating for real, you know what I mean, Hey man, I'm so proud of you.
Speaker 1: I'm so proud of you. Good job man, yeah ghn Jones, good for you.
Speaker 8: I purposely did it that just to show you, like, you know, you get way more of that than you get that genuine love, because sometime the compliment ain't a compliment.
Speaker 1: Sometime the compliment is a nigga telling you, hey man, fuck wrong with you? Boy? Straighten up? And you need that just as much as you need to give me a hug, you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: And that's important because we didn't been able to, you know, curate that type of relationship with each other, and I think that translates to the people. That's how you end up going number one and white people shock.
Speaker 1: Like, well, how do they do that?
Speaker 8: Because we the men pulling love into our people since we they've been looking at us, you know what I mean? Right, We don't travel across the country all the way praying and helping and all and ain't telling nobody that's the crazy pot.
Speaker 1: We just looked like this man exactly. Really, God got us on a mission.
Speaker 9: I wanted to ask y'all that when it comes to being still, we all talk about being still after something bad happened. Y'all just went number one on Netflix. Now y'all got to be still? What is God telling y'all keep going, keep going? It's like, if you if we know what it took to get to that point, So it's like if we can use that as a gauge. All right, So we had to work that long, this amount of shows, this amount, Okay, so if we want to get to the big big bag, we're gonna have to do this three times, three times as much.
Speaker 10: You're gonna have to keep doing the same word. You're gonna have to keep doing this. I'm gonna have to keep doing it. But we're still gonna have to do more ship on top of that too.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have to do. We gotta do more prayers everything.
Speaker 5: So wait you see this, I see it?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, man, you done brought the ass back in here.
Speaker 2: This ship was in the bathroom.
Speaker 7: What the fun is this?
Speaker 2: Your niggas in the bathroom? What y'are doing?
Speaker 1: What did you do to the like? Did you stab them? I'm not talking about what he poked chs but yo, I pulled my Hey man, yo, you need to chill out, bro.
Speaker 2: And then it's blue and white.
Speaker 1: This this was start out the assip.
Speaker 2: You put blue and white in here.
Speaker 1: This is crazy. This You got a botched ass. My name was on it here.
Speaker 2: Your name is on it.
Speaker 7: Look at you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, your name?
Speaker 7: You see what I said?
Speaker 2: Your name on it? Y'all did y'all?
Speaker 1: I'm talking about as long as you get Charlamagne for his birthday?
Speaker 8: Okay, I got a couple of gifts for birth What gifts did you get for your birthday?
Speaker 2: I was gonna say that with a prayer, but you can't and with a prayer with the.
Speaker 1: Y'all always want to get to know.
Speaker 2: And you see what I just asked.
Speaker 9: Callers and chic or you know, everybody always talks about being still after something bad happened, right right, y'all just went number one on Netflix.
Speaker 4: Facts, So you gotta be still facts. What God telling you?
Speaker 7: Uh, you know, the plan is is still in effect.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: Just always be cautious.
Speaker 6: Make sure you just solidify your spot in heaven. Make sure that when it's your turn you when you go up there, you reach heave of the Father, you are please at what you've done on earth and you get to look at heave of the fall and be like, man, did I not try to stand on your word? Did I not try to continue to live righteous?
Speaker 4: I ain't perfect?
Speaker 6: Because at the end of the day, you go get everybody who's not perfect, all your twelve.
Speaker 7: Disciples, a hundlums, so you know us.
Speaker 6: So it's like I understand that I'm not perfect, But did I try my best to be the righteous person and live by your word? And I just want to make sure that I solidify my spot because what I wanted to do I didn't didn't I didn't do out of every situation that you gave me, I never went to the left.
Speaker 7: I went to the right. Did I not please you? I hope I did. I cannot. Did I solidify my spot? And if you over know them them having gaged and be like, come on in, that's to be the best moment of me. I'm like, I live right on that earth.
Speaker 1: What and success is? You know, it's all and it's all how you perceive it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 8: Like we understand that God has a you know, he's blessed us man, But when you think about where we all come from, Like my main goal was not to go out like a patch of grass. My dad ain't had no headstone. Like I didn't beat the game. I didn't beat the game a long time ago. So now all of this is just you know, staying consistent and being accountable for what it is that you say you're supposed to be doing out here, Like you just don't squander your gift. I think all of this is just a result of us not squandering the gift that God gave us, Like you're gonna be able to reap the benefits of everything, like your blessings of yours, can't nobody have them but you. And if you don't do what you're supposed to do, it's just gonna be a bag of unclaim blessings laying around somewhere.
Speaker 1: Because nobody else can have it. But when you see God.
Speaker 8: Put three people together like this and we are able to create an element within the world that allows us to receive a blessing as a unit that most people would do anything for. That let me know, like, Okay, we didn't beat the game, slim, now we just you know, we got this like the Super Mario when.
Speaker 1: You get to star damp tamp tam temp damp temp. That's what it felt like.
Speaker 8: I feel like we got the Super Mario Star and all we gotta do is just keep running anything we run into boo boo boo boo boo, knocking it out.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. Who's the best prayer in the group here? Man Djan.
Speaker 6: You need to pray if dj envy Heavenly Father, I just want to let you know from the Breakfast Club, we love you.
Speaker 1: Give me that got dj Envy. We got a special guest in God. You know what I mean, We got a special guests in here.
Speaker 6: God.
Speaker 1: I just want to say, God, want you bless my brothers. You know what I mean?
Speaker 8: Tell me that the Pearly Gates you you know, we got the hottest scar lip coming up live in the pre Da just the.
Speaker 1: Fuck out New York and Heaven.
Speaker 5: If you're not with God, I'm not praying.
Speaker 4: With the Ghetto Legends on that right now.
Speaker 7: Have y'all ever praying on you?
Speaker 6: Keep going, keep going with you get to make sure you check out Ghetto Legends on Netflix. Make sure you subscribe to channel eighty five. Make sure you go get all the eighty five South merchandise.
Speaker 1: Man, get us back to number one.
Speaker 13: Ever did the pre who para conis tj okay okay, okay, mae, yeah, that's.
Speaker 7: With them.
Speaker 4: Stop like.
Speaker 1: We're not.
Speaker 8: All like.
Speaker 6: Okay, he would go did Heavily Father, We come together humbly, heavily Father, and we just want to continue to just give you all the praise and give you all the thanks.
Speaker 7: Heavily Father.
Speaker 6: Were thankful for everybody that's in this room, Heavily Father, and we asked, humbly Lord God that you continue to just keep me and my loved ones healthy, safe, and protect the heavily Father, even through the mister pain. Heavily Father, we give you praise, heavily Father, even through the mist of confusion. Heavily Father, we give you praise, Heavenly Father, even through the mists of all the wordiness.
Speaker 7: Heavenly Father.
Speaker 6: We give you praise, Heavenly Father, and we just want to continue to live righteous and be obedient and respectful to your laws and your commandments Heavily Father, and we pray for the strength the motivation to continue to just stay focused and inspire and to continue to just do your will and just walk in our purpose. And we just want to continue to give you all the praise and walk with gratitude, Heavenly Father, and we pray for the strength and motivation is just stay focused and inspired. In Jesus name, we pray, and y'all shure name, we pray.
Speaker 7: Amen.
Speaker 2: Amen, It's the Breakfast Club Ay five South Show.
Speaker 5: Good morning, you did Yes,