Speaker 1: Good morning Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Charlamagne the GOP, he's stood up playing his Friday.
Speaker 1: You had a good birthday yesterday. I did have a good birthday yesterday. Had an amazing birthday yesterday. My wife took me to dinner last night, me and my wife and my oldest daughter, because my oldest daughter's a cancer as well.
Speaker 3: Her born days a couple of days before mine.
Speaker 4: But did you get that candle blown out?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 2: God, that's what I was gonna say, you know, last night after he went to dinner, You and trave rolling up here this morning. So you had an amazing night last night. Travis here, he's our guest host this morning.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 3: What's up, baby, I'm in a building.
Speaker 6: Shut up.
Speaker 3: If you don't know who Travis.
Speaker 1: Travis a long time listening at the time listener we would call him.
Speaker 3: That's what we call a P one listener correct hearing the radio world.
Speaker 1: He's been calling the breakfast club since I think even before we would nationally syndicated.
Speaker 4: That Charlamagne's original gusband.
Speaker 3: Yep, no, I mean original, but not anymore.
Speaker 1: Listen, First of all, neither one of you'll gonna be respected my wife, and all right, leave me alone. I know I'm attractive, I know I'm handsome, but stop objectifying me please.
Speaker 3: But yes, I'm in the building, man, john I know you here. I wish Yes, my job knows i'm here. I have the show off now.
Speaker 4: I mean that's how introduced me.
Speaker 7: The legendary songwriter booty connoissewer now aka twenty twin is in the building.
Speaker 3: Baby. Did you say legendary songwriter?
Speaker 8: Boy?
Speaker 3: What is a booty connoisseur something? It sounds like?
Speaker 1: Please Johnson to me, please Johnson Lee Johnson was a booty conn of stour too.
Speaker 3: It's not gonna be that kind of morning. It's not not at all. Johnson the interviewed, saying here on the what y'all talking about?
Speaker 4: He never said any of that.
Speaker 3: Ye I got eyes. It is I like Booby.
Speaker 4: Me too.
Speaker 3: Jesus Christ, Oh God, this is what I gotta deal with to day.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, well, this morning eighty five Sound show will be joining us, my boy, Carlos Miller Chico Bean and DC Young Fly will be joining us.
Speaker 1: You got a movie on Netflix, Yes, a comedy special called Ghetto Legends. If you've ever seen eighty five South Show, do their live show, their podcast, live, whatever you want to call it, with those three together, it's live on Netflix, and it was number one trending in the United States of America this week. Right, So they knocked off Black Mirror.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? Three three three three brothers from the South.
Speaker 1: You know what, you go from DC, but they all came together the super serve the market of the South.
Speaker 3: That's right, And look number one on Netflix. Man, it was a great special. Actually watched it.
Speaker 7: I just know that anytime I go to a comedy show, don't sit in the front row.
Speaker 3: They're gonna get you.
Speaker 7: They get this whole morning and send y'all got got on on on Netflix.
Speaker 3: But that's who that's who they are.
Speaker 1: If you have a listen to their podcast, the eighty five South Show on the Blackfack Guy Heart Radio podcast network, you know that's what you're gonna hear.
Speaker 3: So they'll be here with us this morning, all right.
Speaker 2: And then we have a Republican presidential candidate v vic Ramswami, b vic Ramswami.
Speaker 3: I said that wrong.
Speaker 2: I'm sure I said that wrong, but I think you do. You'll be joining us. We'll talk to him joining for pre it and of course on the Republican.
Speaker 1: Side, he's pulling that five and he's actually a third. It's Trump, the Scantists and him. That's the guy who got into it with and they had their little kerkfuffle. Yeah on seeing it. So he'll be here this morning, so we'll be chopping it up with him and the figure. I'll be joining us for that conversation.
Speaker 2: That's right, Yeah, and she'll be joining us next for front page news. Now, let's uh, can we start the show shot the little Duvall. Hey, I'm actually gonna be in Jacksonville tonight at Whispers and then Saturday he's doing this.
Speaker 3: I think calling yes is the ghetto good time. I'm gonna pull up before I get my flight back home. Don't lie. Okay, I ain't called Duvall yet, but just in case I don't make it, but.
Speaker 1: The radio, Now, don't you just take your little beage ass the murder lab and think everything sweet?
Speaker 3: You better call rightall got loved for me? Matter of fact, let's play. Can we play this little got love got the whole city shout stop.
Speaker 2: I want to tell the artist out there, if you need a hit, your laugh at Duvaut because he's a comedian.
Speaker 3: But that brother knows how to write. Some record makes amazing recognizing it's called Squeeze is the reckless club? Good morning, come on, let's go.
Speaker 10: I'm too dog.
Speaker 2: You know what version Charlemagne got. There's no base. It just sounds like that, but.
Speaker 3: Highes I got that title. Jesus the clever. We don't get the better version. Let me get text to Waller, you text the wal Let's go a little bit, slid on it a little bit.
Speaker 7: Don't hate he slip now.
Speaker 3: I just translated slid like Louve inside your right. Morning everybody.
Speaker 2: We are the breakfast club Trap, who was a long time listening as our guest host this morning. And let's get in some front page news. We gotta get serious because this is serious.
Speaker 3: Good morning Test, Good.
Speaker 11: Morning DJ invY, Good morning Trap, and good morning Charlemagne.
Speaker 2: Now let's talk about affirmative action in this case. What the hell is going on?
Speaker 11: Yeah, a lot going on yesterday with the serene Court. I mentioned yesterday before we got out of here for folks to watch and see what was going to happen. And so the Supreme Court landmark ruling Thursday on ending affirmative action for college and mission pitted to black justices Justice Clarence Thomas and Justice Katanji Brown Jackson against each other. Now, Thomas previously acknowledged that he made it to Yale Law School because of affirmative action, but he has long criticized such policies.
Speaker 10: So in his argument to an affirmative action, he.
Speaker 11: Said, while I am painfully aware of the social and economic ravages which have befallen my race and all who suffer discrimination, I hold out and enduring hope that this country will live up to its principles that all men are created equal and equal citizens and must be treated equally before the law.
Speaker 10: So, in other.
Speaker 11: Words, let me translate, he said, he got his and pretty much forget everybody else now in response to Justice In response, Justice Katanji Brown Jackson said, Justice Thompson ignites too many straw men to lists are fully extinguished. The takeaway is that those who demand that no one think about race refused to see it, much less solve it. She says that the race linked disparities that continue to impede achievement of our great nation's full potential. So translating that, she basically says that Thomas, Clarence Thomas is on some bs.
Speaker 10: That's the closest translation I can give you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Basically, the Supreme Court just made it easier for folks to discriminate against against people, especially black people.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 2: And that's crazy because if you look at Harvard, you look at y only six percent of the students are actually black. And affirmative action requires them to take a certain amount of African American students in their universities. But the problem with that is now if they have three thousand students a year, it could be zero black. They can go zip codes and say, well, we think a probability of black students don't live in this area, so we ain't got to take no students from this area, which is wild and crazy.
Speaker 1: But Clarence Thomas is the epitome of climbing up a rope and then soaking that same rope and gas and then setting that rope on fire.
Speaker 7: But tess that a question because I didn't actually go to college, I didn't graduate high school, honestly, but what happens next?
Speaker 10: So so beginning today's great question.
Speaker 11: Beginning today, American colleges and universities have a legal and moral obligation strictly abide by the Supreme Court's opinions. Now, people can still protest, there was some protests that was happening yesterday, and raise their voice.
Speaker 10: I always encourage that.
Speaker 11: But unless one of the justices brings it up again, unless the Supreme Court makeup changes, which we know though they stay in there until they die, nothing will really change. So now they're trying to figure out, you know, other ways like what you mentioned, you know, can they do zip code? Can they do you know, any type of other creative ways on both sides. By the way, like you said that might somebody might do zip code to work against black people. But then there's also ways that they can try to include more minorities. President Biden actually proposed that colleges and universities consider adversity, like how much a person had to overcome in order to get in college.
Speaker 10: Can they use that as a requirement.
Speaker 11: So right now they're going to, you know, just try to look at different ways. You know that they can be creative and there's a lot of just as a side note, and I was going to mention this as well when we talk about standards our testing and there's a lot of racial discrimination even with that along with forcing people to take tests and that type of stuff. Will you know, have that conversation later on. But there's a lot to unpack with this, but this is unfortunately just what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what I don't understand is why would you get rid of legislation that protects people from you know, racism and all forms of white supremacy unless you want those people to be victims of racism and white supremacy because the racism and white supremacy not going nowhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, and this is this is the perfect time where we talk about HBCU so much, and this is where HBCUs needs so much help with funded because then my HBCUs are really going to have to put their arm around some of these students and really get the degrees and try to level up when it comes to some of their classes. Like I tell everybody all the time, my daughter goes to NYU, and it's not because she necessarily wanted to go to NYU. It's because she was in the real estate, developmental real estate and the HBCUs that she was looking at. Howard Hampton Spelman didn't have those as a major. So at NYU they offer that where they teach you everything about real estate from ground up, from releasing, from the actual dirt what she has to build up. And she was interested in doing that, especially because her dad does real estate and she hopefully will be able.
Speaker 3: To take over my companies.
Speaker 2: But she wanted that program and they didn't have any of those programs at the HBCU. So we just have to make sure we extend those all those different you know, whether majors and minors, and open it up more so these students can learn a lot more.
Speaker 11: And the funding, you know, I made a post answer that I want to go even further to say, you know, just we got to do more than just wrapping around arm around. This is a perfect opportunity to, like you said, extend have programs they can offer and fund these HBCUs and particularly the athletic of the athletes. Let's go ahead, if you want to take black folks out of it, let's just go ahead.
Speaker 10: And do it big and snatch our athletes back.
Speaker 11: I wonder what it would look like if all the black heathletes started going to HBCUs and they started losing some of that money.
Speaker 10: I bet they'll figure it out real quick.
Speaker 11: So I'm kind of with the hey, you don't want black people, because again we're not just talking this is not just Yell and Harvard. We're talking about ending affirmative action for all colleges and universities. So what happens if we go ahead and snatch back all of our black athletes and go ahead and put them into our programs and fund that one of the stuff that you know we saw with coach of Dion Sanders talking about how about we fund all of those programs and then see then you know.
Speaker 7: They'll be Do you think that black athletes would actually do that? No, I don't think honestly.
Speaker 10: Not at the current not at the current state.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, and I'm gonna tell you why, and hopefully with if Tyler Perry actually purchased BT, I don't know if it's true or now it's not true, we could have some of those games on beet because see the problem with a lot of these athletes, Like the NBA Draft was a couple of weeks ago, these athletes want to be seen, and when you're seen by these these NBA franchises, that's how you decide your pick. Right, So if you pick number one, you might get guaranteed eight million a year, but if you pick number twenty you only get two million a year, and if you pick number thirty you might get one million a year. So these athletes are banking for high picks to get money. And at a lot of times, these HBCUs are not being played on television where a lot of these franchises and these nil deals happen.
Speaker 3: So that's what makes it very difficult for these.
Speaker 11: And then I mean that's just one of the things in addition to the programs are not funded, right Charlemagne, We.
Speaker 10: Went back and forth.
Speaker 11: Remember we did a long debate on that about the programs are not funded as well. What happened with the guy who was the last guy that came the last coach when he who was that guy? Remember he talked about when he got there, they you know, it was trash all over his desk.
Speaker 3: Brother the split for the Ravens Edie ed Red.
Speaker 2: But even like that, like you know, master P some and I know we got to go master P some was like, you know, he got injured, and he was like the HBC, you didn't have the facility to get him.
Speaker 3: Back to where he needed to be.
Speaker 2: But if you look at some of these other facilities, they have damned their nb A type of doctors there to get those players back to where they need to be.
Speaker 1: So and one more thing for people saying, you know this isn't about race, I saw AOC say something that I agree with. If the Supreme Court has these color blindness claims, wouldn't they have abolished legacy admissions aka affirmative action for the privilege because seventy was in the Harvard's legacy applicants.
Speaker 3: Are white and the Supreme Court didn't touch that.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, Well, for people that don't know, that usually means if your parents go to that university, nine times out of ten, you're gonna get accepted.
Speaker 3: Right, get it off your chest, thank you. Test.
Speaker 2: We'll see in a couple of minutes. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent phone lines wide open again eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one, try to see. I'm sure we're gonna have some showing stone this morning. Gains the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: It's away.
Speaker 8: Is your time to get it off your chest.
Speaker 7: Way whether you're man or blass, some get up and get something.
Speaker 12: Call up now eight hundred five eight five one O five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Hello. Who's this?
Speaker 13: Hey?
Speaker 3: Hey, this j Hey bj good morning.
Speaker 14: Hey, three things man real quick.
Speaker 15: First, I wanted to shout out my sister Candace. We're getting the promotion at her job.
Speaker 3: Luthery Candy.
Speaker 15: Yeah, and two y'all got committment issues or something. Mane to Claudia, it's a rap.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna pick Claudia.
Speaker 7: I just want to say that I was. I was the very first original co host so Daddy's Home Now.
Speaker 3: Ain't nobody even mentioned you? You are not one of the multiple choice.
Speaker 7: My daughters and my sons. Jason Leeves, my son Jess is my daughter and I showed him how to do this.
Speaker 3: Just a bunch of ass man bring up here, come on, just.
Speaker 2: But we just haven't. We haven't picked anybody. We're given everybody an opportunity. We love Jess, we love Claudia, but.
Speaker 1: We're about to rotate some more people to over the next couple of months. That's right, Yeah, some some some new people.
Speaker 4: Bring Mona I love moment.
Speaker 3: Hello, who's this? I want Mona to one of them? Email man?
Speaker 15: Many'll them there with trail bro?
Speaker 3: Who man? Toilet man is crazy?
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 11: Brother?
Speaker 7: I don't know. I know what you're talking about, though you keep saying somebody name who we.
Speaker 4: Are talking about.
Speaker 3: It's not toilet man man. You talk about Sean Stone.
Speaker 1: His name we actually used to call him by the guy toilet man sounds crazy.
Speaker 4: Never heard of that guy.
Speaker 3: Damn it. Man. We'll thank you.
Speaker 1: I actually kind of go together. Never heard of call him toilet man. And you the cheap man cheeks gotta be on toilet right he long toilet go to do?
Speaker 4: Go together?
Speaker 3: Hello? Who's this? Who is some blessings?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 3: Get the hate out your heart?
Speaker 1: Shawn Star, Oh Many, get the hate out your heart?
Speaker 3: Toilet man. I was looking for you, bro. How you feeling, brother?
Speaker 15: I'm good brother?
Speaker 2: But what why?
Speaker 3: Why? Why did what you said? Why you say you hate? I'm here like you're hand in your boy. Before you even said hello, you said just disappointment.
Speaker 4: Who is.
Speaker 3: Why are you disappointed? Who is the first fast club.
Speaker 15: Y'all claimed that he the number one thing when I've been the rage.
Speaker 3: Who are you? What you should say? Trap? I mean sewan Stone? You shoot your shoot the luthor.
Speaker 1: Travis say, hey, man, good looking Trave. Maybe one day I'll get up there too. That's be happy for that, brother.
Speaker 15: I've always I've always got it out of the mud man. I'm happy that.
Speaker 3: What but.
Speaker 15: Love I'm talking about?
Speaker 3: You sound crazy saying Trave, I'm gonna go around to now.
Speaker 4: And he gets a lot.
Speaker 15: What the brother than not getting money?
Speaker 3: Brother, we don't know yet. Rv P know. Traps leads to the back door. He comes back to the back so we don't. He gets we don't know who you are? Who is this Sean like that?
Speaker 4: This is bro?
Speaker 3: He just talking you.
Speaker 14: You won't know you just same one that was not in my d M.
Speaker 3: Love was.
Speaker 15: By you because I rejected you.
Speaker 4: I don't even know who this guy is.
Speaker 3: Rejected draft animal. I'm confused. That's my.
Speaker 1: Jerry, Jerry, if you want, if I was, you would be.
Speaker 3: My damn Wow. He said, if you were just selling.
Speaker 4: You that that was your dream a dream of that's just kiss already.
Speaker 3: Man, I don't dream at all, traffic, not at all.
Speaker 4: I don't know your name, Bro, Travis.
Speaker 1: What's going on here that we don't know about? He told you about your full now he said, Travis, Travis, tra term listens.
Speaker 3: I guess it's this morning. It's the breakfast club. Good morning, upset that.
Speaker 12: Man, the breakfast club. This is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 9: Who's this?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 14: Good morning, d Jay Ivy Tolom Sarlamna.
Speaker 3: God peace, King, what's up?
Speaker 8: Brother?
Speaker 3: Your good morning? Good morning? What that trap?
Speaker 4: I wanted to make Okay, then we guys, good morning.
Speaker 3: Damn sure, Hey, but I want to get off.
Speaker 15: My sister just got into medical school, you know, to the real agen. I want to Rachel Love.
Speaker 1: Congratulations to Rachel Man, salute to her. Absolutely, congratuateel girl.
Speaker 3: Ill appreciate y'all.
Speaker 15: Hey, solamae, happy birthday, Happy believed birthday.
Speaker 3: Thank you King. I appreciate that.
Speaker 8: Brother, No, thank god.
Speaker 15: That uh, the generation where I get to listen to you.
Speaker 3: That's what it is, man, That is amazing. Is that's amazing to hell.
Speaker 4: Let me flirting on my man, though, let me flirting with my man.
Speaker 3: I'm glad to be a part of this generation. So y'all can listen to us. Hello, who's this? Yo's Marty?
Speaker 9: What's up?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 8: Mary?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 9: What's brother?
Speaker 10: No air from man?
Speaker 14: I know, I know listen, y'all know. I love y'all.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 14: I've been riding with y'all over six kad Yes, sir, So I'm mad today because last year I called y'all. I've been fighting the post Office for over twenty years to get this contract with them. They've been in thistance for Doorgiu forty eight years. They've never had a minority design or manusfactured in uniform. I got over one hundred and twenty five thousand postal workers. I've done three point nine million in sales. Last year I asked y'all about to come on the show so we could discuss this racism that I'm dealing with in the post Office, and all three of y'all said no. But y'all got travel John.
Speaker 3: I knew why would.
Speaker 14: We really talk?
Speaker 11: Though?
Speaker 14: No disrespect, but track what what is trov bring it to the koch up?
Speaker 3: Why would we do? Marty I don't remember. Why would we ever tell you?
Speaker 14: No, that's what I couldn't understand you and the end Antela Octoby though I couldn't come on the show.
Speaker 3: That doesn't sound like that's my brother. I don't remember that.
Speaker 5: I got to recorded.
Speaker 15: I recorded it.
Speaker 14: Charloe made y'all know.
Speaker 10: I love y'all.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 1: All right, well, look at Marty. We're gonna make that right when we come back from vacation.
Speaker 14: Okay, I love your dog man, because I'm going I'm dealing with something real shit. We're talking one hundred million dollar contract man.
Speaker 4: Did you go, Marty? He ain't got to bring me up next time?
Speaker 1: That time is called up, Marty my guy or Marty Marty Mighty been rocking with us for a long time.
Speaker 3: Hello, who's this hey?
Speaker 15: Good morning, Good morning morning. This ballas staying for falling from uh express?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 8: Brother?
Speaker 3: Get off your chest?
Speaker 16: All right?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 15: You know, first off, I want to say happy birthday man, Happy birthday dude.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 15: I really feel like you know what I'm saying, we really need the presida. I'm saying, we really need to like you know what I'm saying, find away, stick together. You know what I'm saying, because we always find a way all this, you know what I'm saying. I just feel like we just we just need to do what we will with what was said earlier. Man try to find a way to like where they realize that they can't do a lot without us, you know what I'm saying, because our contributions to this country is it's imperative, you know, and if they don't do that, you know, we have to find a way to make them, you know, and and taking away you know, what we contribute for a while and keep them to ourselves will make them realize that. You know what I'm saying, They need to let us send you know, saying college. You know what I'm saying, They need us to have that that that you know, that the same you know, ability to be able.
Speaker 3: To got you I got.
Speaker 2: He's saying that, you know, we need to support more HBCUs and we need more black athletes to go to HBCU.
Speaker 3: That's what he was trying to say.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's what he was trying to say, but uh, that's around just what he was trying to say, trying to say, we as black people need to have more unity and more group operations, and we need to let make people understand the power that we collectively have.
Speaker 2: I all right, we'll get it off your chest. Eight hundred five A five one oh five one. When we come back, we gotta talk Naomi Campbell. We have to congratulate her and Madonna. She's not doing too well. We'll tell you about.
Speaker 3: It's the breakfast Clugal Morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Bring everybody's stej n V Charlamagne the God.
Speaker 3: We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to the rooms. Let's talk Naomi Campbell. All out of names or you gossip been or you chatting God?
Speaker 8: This is the hoover of report.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess we're on the breakfast Club. This is where the tea spells right on the breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Now, trave who's a long time listening as our co host today? That's right, that's right, and now let's get right into it. Naomi Campbell, we gotta say congratulates. And she revealed yesterday that she welcomed baby number two.
Speaker 3: Naomi Campbell was pregnant.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that either, surrogate, they didn't say she's fifty three years older. Says she's welcome a baby boy, she revealed on Instagram. Alongside the photo where she holds the infant in her arms a two year old daughter, she posted yesterday, my little darling.
Speaker 3: A two year old two years well. She has a two year old daughter already with the new boy two years as a two year old daughter reaches over and holds the hand as well.
Speaker 2: She posts yesterday, my little darling, Know that you are cherished, beyond measure and surrounded by love from the moment you graced us with your present, a true gift from God. Blessed welcome baby ball boy. She put hashtag mom of two. It's never too late to become a mother at Candy t Man Stylists. I don't know in Rodney Burns, so maybe it is a surrogate. We'll dropping the cools bombs for Naomi Campbell, you know, saragate or not. Whenever a black woman, you know in this world successfully delivers a baby, we should all thank God, especially especially especially any people, especially because of how high the black return of death raade is.
Speaker 4: I mean, I know who the baby daddy is, does it?
Speaker 3: Mad At trav I just wonder her to know Jesus Christ. Now, Madonna seems like. She's still not doing good.
Speaker 2: Reported yesterday that she had a low grade fever for a month and she could no longer take it. She was collapsing and needed serious medical care. This is what TMZ said. She collapsed and she was rushed to the hospital.
Speaker 3: Now she's back.
Speaker 2: They says she's not able to get out of the bed and she's been throwing up constantly, So we don't know what happened.
Speaker 17: You know.
Speaker 2: They said that she has to push her World tour back asaps, So if you have tickets for that, just know that those dates are probably gonna get pushed back.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. I told y'all this yesterday. That's why I don't make fun of people. I'll make jokes from somebody got an illness because all of us wake up in the morning. I don't know about y'all, but I know I pray for good health.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I saw every clowning her and stuff, like about a month ago. She has been wilding on the ground. She'd be looking a little crazy on the ground. But y'all don't know what she's going. Yeah, and what that got to do with her health.
Speaker 3: That can be any of us.
Speaker 1: Health issues can affect anybody on this planet. There ain't nothing to be playing about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and especially when you get something like a fever for a month, like that's a long time. It's not like, you know, a fever for a couple of days, a week maybe, but for a month that is that is a lot.
Speaker 3: Now you don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: At that age, because it could you know, you could be menopause. You're just hot now he did over there, she's sixty three.
Speaker 3: Damn God bless.
Speaker 2: And lastly, Travis Scott, you know, with the Astra World tragedy, he will not face criminal charges now, the rapper and producer who organized the astral World festival will not be indicated in connection with the crowd crush that left ten people dead and injured hundreds at the event. They're saying that Live Nation still has over one hundred civil lawsuits, but Travis Scott.
Speaker 3: Will not face criminal charges. That does not mean he will not be charged civilly. I mean that sounds like the right.
Speaker 8: Call to me.
Speaker 3: I'm honest. I never blamed Travis Scott for that.
Speaker 1: Anyway, me neither, Like, how could they hold him criminally responsible for the actions of people, you know, at a contract and if you if they did hold him criminally responsible, then I would want to know, you know, what is the record of artists being criminally responsible for accidents that happened that they're at their concert. Civilly, Yes, I understand, but criminally I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't see how.
Speaker 4: Don't get me wrong.
Speaker 7: I definitely saw some disturbing clips of him whilest things were going on and like things he were doing.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I mean, I honestly don't even remember the clips.
Speaker 2: But when you have a concert like that and people get tramped, stamp stampeded and trampled and things.
Speaker 3: Like that happened, what what happens in that case?
Speaker 2: Because there's never gonna be enough security to be able to handle all those people, right, even if you look at baseball games, basketball games, the World Series, super Bowl, is not enough security. If everybody just decides to go in one direction, the only thing what happens at that point people got to be people, People got to be humane at one point.
Speaker 1: The only thing you truly relying on in situations like that is human behavior that you know, you're relying on humans to do the right thing.
Speaker 7: That and stopping the show because they came to him and asking them to stop the show quite a few times, and he just didn't stop the show. He just kept it going, which kept the momentum going in the stampede and going. So if you stop the show and try to.
Speaker 3: I don't know that. Yeah, I don't know. If they came into him. NTIL watched it. I saw, I saw all the clip. I'm listening.
Speaker 2: No no fans, no, no, no, no no, there was fans out there the same stopped the show. But I'm sure and you know, in all these performances, somebody might be like, oh up, hold on to show.
Speaker 3: People walk on the stage and say something to him. He kind of like wave them all. I didn't see that.
Speaker 4: Ye all right, I'm gonna say I allegedly saw that, even though I saw it with my own eyes.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, well that is your rumor report.
Speaker 2: Now when we come back, Teslin Figure will be joining us for Front Page News, and then the eighty five South Show will be joining us, and don't go anywhere till Friday, and it's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, everybody is DJ V Charlomagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Now if you just join us, we have Trav he's a long time breakfast club listener. He's our guest co host today and now it's time for some front page news.
Speaker 11: Says, good morning DJ and the good morning Trap and good morning Charlamagne.
Speaker 15: The guys.
Speaker 2: Now, let's talk about this man that pleaded not guilty after confessing to killing his three sons.
Speaker 9: What the hell is that?
Speaker 10: This is a crazy story.
Speaker 11: And shout out to our affiliate in Houston ninety three point seven. They actually brought my attention to this story, so shout out to them. In Claremont County, Ohio, Chad Dorman pleaded not guilty to twenty one charges against him after confessing to executing his three boys, a seven year old Clayton, four year old hunter, and three year old chased with a rifle. Now in court, prosecutor said Chad Dorman lined his three sons up ready to shoot them. One of the boys was able to run into a nearby field, but he chased him and dragged the boy back to the property before shooting him. At this time, no motive has been given except his family said that he snapped.
Speaker 10: Let's take a listen to what the neighbor had to say. You felt like he was just angry. Generally speaking, he was evident.
Speaker 17: There wasn't a day he get yelled his wife and kids out there over to yell. Okay, he was just angry, yelling at her, treating her like he knew what he was doing.
Speaker 18: He planned it, It was premeditated. They shouldn't have a bomb. They should never see daylight again ever in his life. I think they should executed him the same way he did his sons.
Speaker 8: That's the way he.
Speaker 4: Needs to go out.
Speaker 3: How the hell can he please? He plead not guilty of it. Yeah, after the confession confess confusion though, Yeah, it was.
Speaker 11: Very confusing, and I tried to, you know, to compare the stories, compare the information, because as people don't realize, we only get the information that Associated Press does unless I literally go down there and ask them myself.
Speaker 10: And I found that very confusing as well.
Speaker 11: He was, Uh, he was charged with new accounts that included none counts of aggravated murder, eight counts of kidnapping, and four counts of assault. He was crying in court actually, and that's where they were saying, you know, we're not buying it. We believe that he should you know, absolutely, Uh, get the death penalty.
Speaker 10: So yeah, I found that.
Speaker 11: Really confusing because he did confess to it, and I don't know if they're taking that from I know, when they after he shot the kids, he was sitting on the porch waiting, uh, and you know, the police picked him up and and so I don't know if they're saying maybe he said it then and then in courty actually playing not.
Speaker 10: Guilty not guilty. So a little bit of confusion on that.
Speaker 11: I'll continue to keep following it, but you know, I just I find it just interesting, you know, how he was able to be apprehended, you know, with no with no issue. You know, I really do have to you know, walking up and seeing those three dead bodies of the police seem to approach him with a little more calm than we see in in other in similar incidents.
Speaker 10: Yes, he was not always.
Speaker 3: You don't want the cops to kill them.
Speaker 11: Like I'm being nice because I've been mean enough ladies, not really being nice, but just it is what it is like you're able to just walk up to him and you know, he was sitting on the on the on the porch, and they have the video of that. Actually, if you folks want to go look at it. You know, they pulled him up, But I'm like, why why didn't nobody roll up on the scene and just shoot first? With three babies you know.
Speaker 4: In the in the yard, ones that you need to kill. Those I don't want to see you need to kill, But those would be the ones that cops need to be shot.
Speaker 1: But you also, you know you don't necessarily want to kill him either though, because you want to arrest him and you want to see what his mind state is.
Speaker 3: You want to at least try to get to They.
Speaker 11: Don't wear about our mind state, No, don't where bad our minds stay is shoot and then ask questions later.
Speaker 1: I'm with you, but if you see five people dead, you want to arrest the present because you want to prevent these kind of things from happening.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean that he might be to get rid of him. I'm not saying that he should be. I'm not saying that.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying that, you know, you you you do want to at least arrest him to see what is going on in his mind psychologically so you can try to prevent this kind of stuff in the future if you can't. I just want to know how the hell can he plead not guilty? That's what's he's saying to me, Like if there's five dead bodies, then what if he pleads not guilty?
Speaker 13: And what what?
Speaker 3: What? What's the crime? Right? Like something? Sometimes after you shouldn't be allowed to plead not guilty.
Speaker 4: I guess, I guess this whole thing was nobody saw it. But let's move on.
Speaker 3: Is Friday, so you know what that means. Fud chicken and head to see tell us all about it.
Speaker 16: He is wrong, you know.
Speaker 11: We talk about these types of stories like what if somebody did and what if somebody that did you know, certain things like this on the job, and this actually came.
Speaker 10: This actually happened in real time.
Speaker 11: Jira Jones, a black firefighter, has fouled a lawsuit against the Central New York Fire Department.
Speaker 10: Jones issuing Rochester Fire.
Speaker 11: Department after leging his supervisor told him to attend a party with racist undertones. Jones also said that since he publicly revealed what took place at the party, him and his family have been harassed now. The details from the lawsuit state that the harassment started after Jones and his attorney held a news conference in August twenty twenty two.
Speaker 10: Describing the party Jones was urged to attend.
Speaker 11: He said that the event featured a sizeable cutout of former President Donald Trump and photos of local Democratic politicians heads situated on stakes.
Speaker 10: He also alleged that the party had buckets of fried chicken.
Speaker 11: And party Favor back and party favor but you're not supposed to lab party favor PAGs that included June teenth themed cups and bottles of Hennessy. He stayed at the party for approximate forty minutes and was told by supervisor that he wasn't allowed to take pictures. He said he went to his bunk hoping that he wasn't called out for a fire because he said his mind wasn't in the right place. Eventually, he took a medical leave of absence for emotional distress after attending the party.
Speaker 10: He has not returned to the job.
Speaker 7: Man that would have took me. I would have took one of the little party party faver bags home. I don't know what he talked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the most the most offensers think about that party was I guess the big life stiles cut out of Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to see the correlation.
Speaker 11: They what they had was it was June tenth, so you know they were basically saying, happy Junie teenth. Here's your hennessy and fried chicken. You know a lot of jokes that people you know, you hear people say stuff like that, but they actually did it in real time.
Speaker 7: So how do you know when people really trying to celebrate Juneteenth with us and when people trying to be racist.
Speaker 2: They wasn't trying to celebrate with you know, he was posted Donald Trump, fried chicken, Hennessee and all the other Democrats on stakes.
Speaker 3: They was that that was that throws it off. When you politicize it, that's when it throws it. They wasn't trying to celebration.
Speaker 1: Had no politicians, no Democrats, no Republicans, no cutouts, and no that's when that's when it uh, That's when you're making a mockery of.
Speaker 3: I think I still would enjoyed that hennessy and fried chicken. Why wouldn't you people?
Speaker 2: I don't understand when situations like that and jobs like that, why don't you ask the black people in the office, like, Hey, we want to celebrate JULTI what would you like?
Speaker 3: What would you want? What would we put on the man. I don't know they didn't. When this guy's he seemed like he was offended.
Speaker 1: I think people wasn't get people I get offended because maybe are the context that they put it in. But we do have to always remember that fried chicken is a symbol of freedom.
Speaker 3: Fried chicken is how so many people after the after.
Speaker 1: UH I think it was the Civil War. Maybe after emancipation, I don't remember. That's when they started. They started selling fried chicken to financially free themselves. It was a symbol of freedom, like we let these if people tell us that, you know, white people, fried chicken was a stereotype because of that movie Birth of a Nation, because of how they depicted black politicians in that movie Birth of the Nation. That's when fried chicken became a stereotype. When they were sitting there.
Speaker 11: What are you saying and bring bring back fried chicken as a as as not being offended.
Speaker 10: I talked about that before, like that offended by it.
Speaker 1: Once you learned the history of it, you realized not to be offended body rod chicken off watermelon, once you realized how they became negative stereotypes in this country because the white man told told us they were negative stereotypes because he hated that we were financially freeing ourselves by selling these items.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't be a fit.
Speaker 4: And don't get a confused. White folks love fried chicken and watermelons just as.
Speaker 2: I think your heart, but you got I just think if they were going to go that far, they should have had Brandon, which is fifties liquor, or some rock which is Diddy's liquor, or as Spade, which is.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 3: I don't think that you guys.
Speaker 11: You guys remember this story that we did back in February during Black History Month when the schools offered chicken and waffles and watermelon on first day Black History.
Speaker 10: Remember when we covered that story. This is what that reminded me of. And they served the first they served chicken and.
Speaker 11: Waffles to the kids in watermelon on the first day of Black History Mond.
Speaker 10: I just think, I mean, guys, we know what they're doing with this.
Speaker 11: I understand we want to understand the history and bring the real history of watermelon.
Speaker 3: You know you can't do that.
Speaker 1: History is history. We cannot let them revise our history. Same way we're not letting them revise our history now. In regard to the CRT and everything else, Fried chicken and watermelon is a symbol of freedom and deliciousness for black people, despite whatever stereotype of the white man put on it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I got you, but again, these are undertones. That's not what they what they mean by it. So I guess we need to go on a campaign and explain. I guess what chicken.
Speaker 1: If y'all flip that in word which you ain't never had positive, positive, positive, a stigma around it for black people, then we can we can definitely flip back fried chicken.
Speaker 3: In the watermelon. All right, Well that is your rumor report. Thank you? Tells what you doing for the fourth of July.
Speaker 11: Yeah, well, I'm actually going to probably stop by Orlando, holl er some folks in Orlando and come on back safe.
Speaker 10: That's about it. I don't tell all my business, so you'll not putting me on.
Speaker 1: Amen, and make sure you subscribe to Tell The Figures podcast is great shot.
Speaker 3: No chase of podcasts on the Black Effect.
Speaker 1: iHeart Radio podcast network and tests will be back with us next hour. When we talked to presidential Republican candidate what's his name, they needed to get drafted number one, vivid U Ra Yes, yes she will.
Speaker 2: And also when we come back now, vivid rams Way, ramas Way, Ramasama Swami. Oh boy, all right, yep, And when we come back now, eighty five South Show will be joining us DC, Young Fly, Carlos Miller, Chico Beans.
Speaker 8: Don't move.
Speaker 3: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 9: But yeah, so we did, like, okay, thank you.
Speaker 19: Charge triple that's what it means. Yeah, most definitely charge tripple. Yeah, that's exactly what we inflate the bag.
Speaker 3: What made y'all want to do that? What made y'all want to put that out of the Netflix? Secial? Because all y'all are individual comedians, right well?
Speaker 4: Why that?
Speaker 19: Because it got the showcase a lot of what we do on the eighty five South Show. It was just like a great promo vehicle. It was like to show the elements of the show. And once we looked at the final cut and we saw it like we got the elements of the live show, it's just gonna be great promo for all the people who've never seen the show, but now they're gonna go back and.
Speaker 8: Pull up the raw, uncut real one. So we gave them.
Speaker 19: We gave them the version for the world, but now they get to come back and see the real all the way. It's the best commercial we could have shot for what we do, you know what I mean, We've been doing it for so long, but we built up so much content that, you know, it's kind of hard for people who aren't our core following to even know where to start.
Speaker 8: That is a great place for people to start and start there, and then.
Speaker 19: It's easy for you to work your way back through because you then fell in love with what we gave the people in regards to the Netflix special, so it worked out perfect.
Speaker 3: What was you at when you heard the number one, Jico?
Speaker 19: I was in the house with my daughter man and she told me, and she goofy, So she was like, yeah, daddy, you got some more money to get me. I was like, they got some more money to give us, Yeah, but yeah, she was the one that told me. And you know, I don't really you know, consume a lot of media on television, so you know, like you said, we really didn't truly understand the impact of going number one so quick because once we start doing the research and going back and hend like that, comedy usually doesn't go number one, Like it doesn't happen on Netflix.
Speaker 8: So it's a major deal for us to be able to do that.
Speaker 3: Have you guys outgrown wilding out and the whole situation the relationship.
Speaker 16: They No, I ain't do nothing, not at all. Knowing over there.
Speaker 3: Individual go ahead, individuals.
Speaker 1: As me.
Speaker 19: They good over there, don't don't put them on the fight. They got a way better relationship than with them people than I do. They ain't never had to deal with them, folks.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 8: Nothing, man, I.
Speaker 11: Want to do that.
Speaker 9: You get who was hate? No hate?
Speaker 3: You're right, y'all giving a d j n me.
Speaker 19: You went to the BT Awards dressed like an m TV award. I was like, like you man, dressed like the monopoly shoes and the wars.
Speaker 8: I said, man, this we got on the back of the priest son hosting the red Man.
Speaker 19: I don't think it's that you want to ask my partner and flag him up like that time triggering? Man, Like exactly, that's what when we're talking about the Netflix special so wild'ing out? Have you figured out why they liken't.
Speaker 9: Be too I'll never be too be?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 20: Because it's it's a south spot in my heart and to be one hunt. It's the only TV show that doesn't put us on.
Speaker 9: TV consecutive lead like eight years you did know what I'm saying, Like eight years feature somewhere else, But you want to hit the bully?
Speaker 3: What about?
Speaker 20: You know?
Speaker 3: Positive?
Speaker 9: I hate that?
Speaker 19: But you know, man like we we That's why you know this city is so in New York is so special because we started here with nothing like you know what I mean, and we got the opportunity in the springboard to go from that show. And as much as the boys and the politics come into play, like, we've been blessed to be able to create a situation where we don't have to deal with those politics.
Speaker 8: So I don't feel the same way.
Speaker 4: You don't know.
Speaker 8: I mean, I ain't gonna argue with you, don't.
Speaker 9: You don't We don't win number one?
Speaker 8: He like.
Speaker 9: Ain't but nah, but real man we are.
Speaker 3: That's that's just a relationship. We all little wild out you did?
Speaker 9: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 8: Yes, let him have it fly. I know he was number one time.
Speaker 4: You don't know, I.
Speaker 3: Love I wasn't gonna ask nothing about wild you did?
Speaker 1: You brought it up Okay, listen, but we don't talk enough about the business of eighty five South. What made y'all stop taking videos off YouTube and start your own app money?
Speaker 7: That's real, right, They'll find any reason the flag out content or demonetize our content, or hide our content in the algorithm, you know how that works.
Speaker 19: So it's like, we have a core fan base that you know that really wants to support us and see us grow. So we had to try to get out of that, out of the matrix of it may go, it may not. So we wanted to make sure that we had our own platform, or we create our own products, our own shows, produce, right, just throw our ideas out there and we have enough fans and follow us that they allowed us the space to create something and support it financially.
Speaker 3: Who idea was that? Tovest back into the company to make sure that was the Kings.
Speaker 19: We got a whole staff of people. We just have a meeting up the mindset. We try to stay ahead of things like that. It's like with the YouTube and the add money situation they're going through now, so it's like we kind of protected from some of that, but not all of it.
Speaker 3: Now, that's why I ask you, because you always ahead of the curve. And that's what you know.
Speaker 1: People think I'll be hating on YouTube, which I don't cause we use YouTube as well. But everything you just said is why you can't put all your stock into YouTube.
Speaker 4: It's free.
Speaker 9: It's free.
Speaker 20: And then like they can say, they can say how much your video and your content is world without you putting value on it. You do know what I'm saying, Like you said, we love YouTube, we appreciate it, but you get to grow every I think once you get to a certain point, you gotta grow. And all that content was was being free into the public and then we're all waiting and trying to figure out how much these folks gonna pay us some money, Like you know what, let's just create our own app. And not only of that, we got the we got the platform to continue to create. So now we're like, you know what, let's go back and put people on and actually create shows. And now we got our own channel. You know that's how that's how channels start. For you know what, Channel eighty five gonna be.
Speaker 8: On Roku DC.
Speaker 2: I want to ask you when you first came up to the Breakfast Club, right, I mean you wasn't invited.
Speaker 3: I think you just pulled up on this one time.
Speaker 9: They came in.
Speaker 3: To put you out of your mind.
Speaker 4: I gotta say something, yes, really got.
Speaker 3: It and raise it up.
Speaker 19: And he's been in a lot of beefs you. But here's the thing though, y'all too is the worst. Why y'all so zesty?
Speaker 15: Man?
Speaker 8: I heard that conversation with gun play you ass.
Speaker 19: The phone, don't play and me on the phone, and then you came on the phone. He's like, well, you know, I spec you will. We just gonna be fighting it.
Speaker 8: I'm like, what y'all got going on?
Speaker 11: Bro?
Speaker 8: I ain't never and me on the phone he said, I'll smack you. Well, we're just gonna be fighting. I'm like, all right, okay. Then you come up here as y'all to man, y'all know we're just gonna be fighting. That's the way that was, fawn envy.
Speaker 4: It's gonna end there, y'all.
Speaker 3: Y'all y'all on tour now that you had off the tour, right.
Speaker 8: They've done.
Speaker 3: We're back on tour.
Speaker 13: Bro.
Speaker 8: Uh got to go make sure these people see that it's real. Man.
Speaker 19: So we were already doing the three headed Monster Tour and you know the Netflix special drops right in between that.
Speaker 8: So now we're just gonna go sell out some more days.
Speaker 3: What's the Three Headed Monster Tour? And to get a legends. We to getto legends and people.
Speaker 4: We can't.
Speaker 19: We're not about to do like these rappers and just keep naming our tour the same over and over and over and over again.
Speaker 8: That's so not created.
Speaker 1: Although doing something different like coming out like maybe as individuals doing your stand ups.
Speaker 8: We did that already.
Speaker 3: We did that.
Speaker 20: We were trying to formulate the foundation of how we was gonna rock and then it was like, you know what, let's make it different because we do that already.
Speaker 9: Yeah, like we do stand up part already.
Speaker 20: If we focus on how do we perfect us being on stage together? You know what I'm saying, because that's the main thing that they want to come see. So let's come out there and just start like that because that is the show.
Speaker 2: All we got more with DC, Young Fly, Carlos Miller and Chico being eighty five Celia.
Speaker 3: When we come back, it's the Breakfast Club, Good morning Morning.
Speaker 2: Everybody is thej n V Charlamage the guy we are to Breakfast Club were still kicking it with DC Young Fly, Chico Bean and of course Carlos Miller eighty five South shows. Well, y'all working so much. I was gonna say, y'all on the road, we all fathers a pen. How do y'all make sure y'all still have time for the kids. Like I said, you're doing videos with your daughter or your daughter bossing your around all the way, So how do you still get that timing?
Speaker 8: I mean, for me, it's just what you said, you know.
Speaker 19: Making sure I'm central to where she is, so whenever I do come home, I'm easily accessible and whatever it is she's into, whatever she wants to do, I make sure that that's my main priority. I don't, you know, go home after being gone for a long time and try to figure out what I want to do with her. I figure out what she wants to do with me, and I just apply that, you know, And it makes it easy because she understands. She's grown with me throughout this process. I wasn't famous when she was little. I was trying to get there, so she understands the process. So now she's cool with it, and she'll never look at me like a celebrity.
Speaker 8: Or nothing like that.
Speaker 19: I'm just daddy. So whatever she wants to do, I'm with it. And that's the way I kind of try to make up for the missing time because you can't get that back. You know, your kids need the time, you know what I'm saying. No matter what it is you can provide, they need the time. So and we have conversations to where I help her understand a lot of my daughter. I keep it real with her so to help her understand that, you know, it's a process that he has to do this to be able to create a life for you.
Speaker 8: So you won't have to be gone as much as I'm gone, you know what I mean. So that's just what it is.
Speaker 19: See how it is when you got a daughter this all loving and daddy, I love your mistress could get out there done. My son walk out of his room and be like, damn you're still here.
Speaker 10: When you.
Speaker 3: Ready for Look?
Speaker 11: Just like.
Speaker 3: That's you.
Speaker 19: Every time I see his son, I'd like, bro, that is Callos Junior, like you ain't excited about it?
Speaker 4: Don't matter what you do?
Speaker 8: Are you saying me?
Speaker 3: Like what's up next?
Speaker 8: You will be like yeah, all right exactly.
Speaker 3: He probably can stay home by himself. So he probably want to be a dog by exactly.
Speaker 8: And at that age where you know you want to spend a lot of by himself, so I would too.
Speaker 3: Oh he's a fourteen, You talk to him like, look, I ain't ready be no grandfather yet.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah all the time. Okay, and most deff.
Speaker 9: You know that's gonna trigger him to go get something that's his business about.
Speaker 4: About that that age why he needs to start trying to figure it out.
Speaker 3: What about you, DC?
Speaker 9: I mean, same thing what you go say?
Speaker 13: Man?
Speaker 8: You know what I mean.
Speaker 20: When I get home, I just make sure you know what I mean. It's all about them, make sure that they taking care of you. Dig what I'm saying. And I just take it to day at a time because you know, unfortunately, my circumstances is different now. So I done became a full father. So now it's like, oh, like I'm trying to grasp me to being a full father. So I'm learning right now what is a full father? You know what I'm saying. But you go, he been doing it for so long, you know what I mean. So I watch, I watch everybody around me, you know what I mean.
Speaker 9: And for that I just pick up on game.
Speaker 3: I was just what he just said.
Speaker 9: I'm like, I'm gonna start doing that, but you do what you said.
Speaker 2: We got to learn from each other because he just said that, and that made me think about, damn, do I make my daughter do things that you want to do?
Speaker 3: That's what I'm next time, I'm like, what do you want to do? That's what you want to do?
Speaker 18: Yeah?
Speaker 19: For me, like that makes it easier because you know, like even what Fla just said with his circumstances, like I've been through that, what my father being killed when I was two years old, so I know what it feels like not to have fifty percent of what is responsible for you. So and me being there for my daughter, I just try to do all the things that I wish my dad would have been able to be there to do with me. And that's just you know, it makes it easier for us to be able to understand that gap that comes when you know your kids grow up. You know, they get older and then you know, it get to a point where they be they don't want to be bothered with you nowhere, you know what I mean. She got a little boyfriend. Now it's six foot six three hundred pounds in the ninth grade. So Jesus Christ, I ain't no hell now, I'm like, yeah, good job, baby.
Speaker 4: Do look like your daddy?
Speaker 8: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: You know what I mean. I'm in stature compared to him.
Speaker 19: But all of that is, you know, me being able to have the conversations with her that I have makes it easy for me to be able to deal with that because she's not afraid to come to me with anything. And that's the biggest thing in the world for me, because you know, they got so many ways to hide information from you. Now, it's like, if you ain't keeping it real with your kids, they gonna find out and then they gonna look at you like you fully for not being the one that's telling them.
Speaker 1: You gotta talk to me about that. My daughter going to tenth grade? Like, do you let them have time with each other?
Speaker 19: I mean yeah, they go to the movies and they do little stuff like that. I mean, ain't no alone time like six for six. You're not about to be using that, nah, not in my house.
Speaker 9: No, I don't lie. She don't believe it's Santa Clouds.
Speaker 20: She don't believe no tooth fair, I ain't no two fair again, you no money and Santa Cloud ain't dead in his household?
Speaker 3: Why why why don't let them? Because my kids believe in saying right? Why parents to.
Speaker 9: You and with sin them all? No, I ain't on s but you want them.
Speaker 3: To to have that memory in that fantasy.
Speaker 13: No, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 9: What we're doing. We're training our children to believe a lie, a lie.
Speaker 3: I agree to no two fair.
Speaker 20: No, the two fair ain't flying in his hood and putting no two dollars up on your pillow.
Speaker 9: That was my stupid ad trying to walk ahead and not wake your ass.
Speaker 3: Up to put some money up on your pillow.
Speaker 19: Let me ask you this, religious, if you, if you allow your kids to believe in something that you know isn't true, how could you get mad at them when they tell you something that isn't true?
Speaker 8: How could you be mad? And you'd be like, man, where was you at?
Speaker 14: Man?
Speaker 4: I was with Santa Claus daddy.
Speaker 8: But see, I just.
Speaker 2: Remember that experience as a kid believing in saying it and and that feeling of people.
Speaker 20: I remember the feeling when I found out that was fake and I was like she ain't telling me why.
Speaker 9: He just ain't you the reason why ain't had no toys, not santam.
Speaker 19: I grew up in a park then there wasn't no chimney for that to come down. So I knew Santa Claus wasn't real. He ain't knocking on no door. I disagree what happened. Santa Claus is real, thank you.
Speaker 7: It's a black man, and he's not getting the credit for saving Christmas Daddy because he's black.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Oh, he had a good childhood.
Speaker 8: I had the best childhood, and really I ain't hurt for nothing. Rich, ghetto rich.
Speaker 19: I had robots and transformers and Joe I had fifty g I.
Speaker 8: Joe I had the base, had cancel Grace School.
Speaker 9: I had that man.
Speaker 4: Nintendo Oh my place.
Speaker 19: Station jettison every Nintendo game that was accessible me too. Oh man, he grew up right, Evy, you know it's right. I ain't never hurt for nothing in childhood. Bro had literally everything.
Speaker 3: I stopped asking.
Speaker 20: It was a possibility that I wasn't gonna get sixty percent, that I went't gonna no, you know what, seventy five.
Speaker 3: You're trying to soften the blow of it.
Speaker 9: Was like, what do I have to do in order for me to achieve what I want?
Speaker 3: That's how I hated to get it.
Speaker 13: No man being I was standing like valedictorying, you got to be like magnificent. If a teacher called me today, that's put you back two years like Jesus.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 19: I started working when I was nine years old. My mama told me I'm responsible for what you need, not what you want.
Speaker 8: What you want is on you.
Speaker 19: So I was having to go get my own money from an early age. So I knew it wasn't no Santa Claus how label hell yeah, a.
Speaker 20: Social Security So once I realized I got my check coming in ya what because my daddy old, So you know when you old as a child, you know social security, you get social Security. I did not know that the child I would getting so scrity. But when I see I didn't know that till I got like in tenth grade. My dadd would be like, man, why you keep asking your mama get social security?
Speaker 9: Ain't hold every month? I said, he ain't hold on? He said, as your mama, some of that money yo.
Speaker 8: I was like it come in the middle with your name on.
Speaker 9: I went to my mom, I said, Mom, daddy said, I give a social scruity.
Speaker 21: Yeah, I'll be paying to be. I said, I as a money he told me it was hey, So as a man.
Speaker 9: I told my mom. I swore everything I said. Look, did what I understand?
Speaker 3: You got to pay the bill.
Speaker 9: Listen, you ain't got to worry about me. No more.
Speaker 20: Give me half and we're gonna treat it like a job. I get two hundred in two weak. You ain't got to worry about me.
Speaker 9: No, nial criminal, nial.
Speaker 10: Don't worry about me.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 9: My mama looked at me and she was like, I can just see a thing about it. I ain't got worried about him. I ain't got the word about him. She was like running ever since I was fifteen, my mama ain't had to for me.
Speaker 3: You ain't flipped that too, honey.
Speaker 22: And look I was, man, come on with you, manminate my mind, mac Ovie, come on broo all right, but.
Speaker 20: No, I mean I was a child fifteen fifteen, get two hundred earth, you know what I mean? So I stayed gambling, you know, stay you know, doing my thady.
Speaker 3: I'm not the wait I we.
Speaker 2: Got more with DC Young Flying, Carlos Miller and Chico Being eighty five South Show.
Speaker 3: When we come back, it's the Breakfast Club. Good morning everybody, It's DJ n V Charlamagne, the guy. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Were still kicking it with DC, Young Fly, Chico Bean and of course Carlos Miller eighty five South Show, Charlamagne.
Speaker 1: Now that this was y'all was on the road this weekend right, yes, with condolence of DC. Was that was that the first show?
Speaker 15: Thank you?
Speaker 9: Yes, Tampa and uh Jackville, Yes, sir, it was, Uh, it was.
Speaker 16: It was.
Speaker 20: It was one of the ones where you don't know you could train yourself for a fighter coming in and hitch your had one good time.
Speaker 9: You like, God, damn, I ain't trained for that one, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 20: So it was just it was just a stepping stool that I just really had to had to go ahead to step over because I got to and I'm conditioned for it from when my cousin passed. So when my cousin passed, I had to hurry up and go back to work, So I knew what it felt like. But I was like, I ain't never lose no spouse, you dig know what I'm saying. So, but I had love from my brothers, you dig what I'm saying, from the team and from Tampa, the jas Ville man. They came in and the love was just in the s So I never felt a dull moment. Now stage ain't gonna lie. I had a couple time while I was just like who gets set together?
Speaker 9: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 20: But it was just like, you know what you heal? God has equipped you to be here. This is the moment people are watching you right now. Continue to give them that work because you're helping so many people out that's watching you. And you know, like I said, me and my brothers, I gotta commit them so much.
Speaker 17: Man.
Speaker 20: They I don't feel it on stage when I'm with them. It's just when I look at them, I know we we we good?
Speaker 3: And what makes your faith so strong?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 9: God is real And you know I come from a church background. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 20: But when you find your own relationship, this ain't about nobody ill relationship.
Speaker 8: This is all by me.
Speaker 9: It's my relationship with God.
Speaker 20: So I'm only speaking from experience, and plus the other people experience who are also godfearing and they walk and talk in the same matter as me. And when you read the Bible, it gives you lessons, it teaches you. So when you have your own experience in the real world, a lot of people want to go straight to I'm such a good person. Just because you give good in the world, don't mean your life gonna be great.
Speaker 1: That's why they say you're spiritual being living a human existence. Just because you spiritual and you got God, don't mean stuff not gonna happen.
Speaker 11: Bro.
Speaker 9: We human, bro like we human. Bro like we human.
Speaker 20: And the social media has taken the toll of trying to desensitize the enemies plan and desisitize all of the enemies wrongdoings, and they like, well, you're not emotional enough on Instagram, and it's like, that's not what you promote. You're human, so you already know that's possible. I have to let you know that God is real and God is keeping me uplifted. God is in this situation that makes sure I'm strong for my children. God is in the situation to make sure that I'm able to do this for you. God is in the situation to make sure that everybody is still reaching out of him and giving him the praise even through the mister pain, because y'all want to as soon as something happen, you want to say, well why.
Speaker 9: Me, or questioning God? You not even understanding the purpose when you start doing that. Once you start questioning, you'll never find an answer. You got to sit and be still. When you be still, he's gonna guide you.
Speaker 20: He's gonna direct you, and you'll be able to see that everybody out of that that's not following the same that you.
Speaker 9: Because when they speak, you are hit. And when other people speak.
Speaker 20: I heard all the people don't understand all the prayers, all the text messages, all the love that y'all was giving, I felt it. So it was like, Okay, that's God's energy right there. Let me know that these are other God hearing people that's standing with me. So it's like when once I move, I know I got three four million people that's gonna move with me. Just make sure we keep the journey strong. We're not gonna be like Moses every time God tell him something. I don't think I'm I'm be cooked because you told me to do it. So I just got to find the instructions. Where's the manual? Just sit and be stilled. The people are gonna come, you'll get the signs he's gonna talk to you.
Speaker 9: But you don't move.
Speaker 20: How though the human mind would move, only move in the spiritual mind. Cause the human mind we already know that. That's what the questions, that's what a doubt come in. That's what you feel like you're not gonna be able to make it. But the spiritual mind gonna always tell you you a soldier. It don't matter how many scratches you got on your back. If he keep waking you up every morning, if he keep giving you the energy, you better strap on your boots and use whatever you're going through. That's motivation to reach the finish line. Why would you not reach the finish line? And you know went through all you done went through. I gotta make it to the finish line.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's the bright side of the bulls. Man.
Speaker 19: You gotta be able to look at the bright side of the bulls because you can't avoid bullshes and it's unavoidable. It's just when it's your turn, and whenever it's your turn, it's all about perspective.
Speaker 8: Like a lot of the things that people look at.
Speaker 19: His setbacks in my life to me was just gateways, the new thinking, you know what I mean, and new ways is looking. I remember my uncle got murdered. I was feeling every emotion you can feel. I'm sad, I'm angry, I'm confused, I'm everything. And then when I walked outside in front of that hospital and everything was still moving. All right, baby, I see you later. All right, don't park right here. All right, We're going to lunch and let me know that. Okay, my world is crushed in shambles, but the world is going to spend regardless of what I got going on. When you create your bubble, the people that are within it, that's what they're there for. That's why you got to be real selective for who you let be around you, because when those times come, when that bulls come into your life, it's best to have people you can lean on. Like when I was standing in front of my mama cask At, these two brothers was right there, Like you know, when he went through what he went through, we was right there and we all have been there for each other. But it's very important that you find people that are reliable enough to be there for you when life comes. And it's something that you can't control because the world is just gonna be looking at you like, oh, okay, let's see what they do. But we got to make sure when you got that circle, your circle got to be strong enough to be able to prop you up in those times when you need to be propped up, because if you don't have nobody and make it that much more difficult for you to keep getting to the finish line.
Speaker 1: Like he said, I want to ask y'all when it comes to being still, right, we all talk about being still after something bad happened. Y'all just went number one on Netflix. Now y'all gotta be still? What is God telling y'all keep going, keep going?
Speaker 19: It's like if we know what it took to get to that point, So it's like if we can use that as a gauge. All right, So we had to work that long, this amount of shows, this amount, Okay, So if we want to get to the big, big bag, we're gonna have to do this three times, three times as much.
Speaker 8: You're gonna have to keep doing the same work. You're gonna have to keep doing this.
Speaker 19: I'm gonna have to keep doing it, but we're still gonna have to do more on top of that too, when you see God put three people together like this and we are able to create an element within the world that allows us to receive a blessing as a unit that most people would do anything for that let me know, like, okay, we didn't beat the game Slam.
Speaker 8: Now we just you know, we got this like the Super Mario when you get the star. Damn dam d m damn dam. That's what it felt like like.
Speaker 19: It felt like we got the Super Mario Star and all we gotta do is just keep running anything we run into, knocking it out.
Speaker 8: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Who's the best prayer in the.
Speaker 23: Ifj vy heavily, Father, I just want to let you know from the Breakfast Club, we.
Speaker 9: Love you, d j NV.
Speaker 3: We got a special guest in God.
Speaker 8: You know what I mean, We got a special guests in here.
Speaker 16: God.
Speaker 8: I just want to say, God, want you bless my brothers.
Speaker 9: You know what I mean.
Speaker 19: Tell the Pearl Gates you know we got the hottest sat start lip coming up live in the day out New York and Heaven.
Speaker 3: If you're not with God, I'm not praying with.
Speaker 14: Me.
Speaker 1: Make sure you scream the ghetto Legends on net bix right now, have you'all ever praying on he keep going, keep going with the Get to make sure you check out Ghetto Legends on Netflix. Make sure you subscribe the channel eighty five. Make sure you go get all the eighty five South merchandise.
Speaker 8: Man, get us back to number one. We don't want the press.
Speaker 3: Wait, who para.
Speaker 20: Con vish you d dj Okay, okay, okay, give it a try to make it.
Speaker 16: All right?
Speaker 20: Okay, he would go did Heavily Father, We come together humbly, Heavenly Father, and we just want to continue to just give you all the praise and give you all the thanks.
Speaker 9: Heavily Father.
Speaker 20: We're thankful for everybody that's in this room, Heavenly Father, and we ask humbly Lord God that you continue to just keep me and my loved ones healthy, safe, and protect the Heavenly Father. Even through the mist of pain, Heavily Father, we give you praise, heave lit Father. Even through the mist of confusion, heavi of the Father, we give you praise, heavily Father, even through the mist of all the worthiness, Heavenly Father, we give you praise, Heavenly Father, and we just want to continue to live righteous and be obedient and respectful to your laws and your commandments heavily Father, and we pray for the strength the motivation to continue to just stay focused and inspire and to continue to do your will and just walk in our purpose. And we just want to continue to give you all the praise and walk with gratitude, Heavenly Father, and we pray for the strength and motivation to just stay focused and inspired.
Speaker 9: In Jesus name, we pray, and y'all sure name, we pray. Amen.
Speaker 3: Amen, it's the Breakfast Club, Ay for ourself show.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Yeah, and I forgot to tell y'all make sure you subscribe to the eighty five South Show podcast on the Black Effect iHeart Radio podcast network as well.
Speaker 2: That's right, Well, guys, let's get to the rumors. And of course we got a guest co host, trav who's a long time listener.
Speaker 3: Ow. That's right, I'm here, baby name or you've gossip been when you chatty god.
Speaker 8: But this is the rumor report.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess we're on the Breakfast Club. This where the tea spells right on the Breakfast Club. I don't know what Travi is playing with in his hands, but let's get right to the room. This but I don't know what Travis playing with in his hands. But DJ Envy provided me some anal beads. Can I say, I can't? I can't do this with you'all?
Speaker 8: This one?
Speaker 4: Am I allowed to say that word? Yes, you can say enough I want you to, but you can say it.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I was over here chilling, and Envy just came in and handed me some anal bes and asking me what I'm doing.
Speaker 3: Later, tell y'all, it's never understand me, but they're clearly going on. It's clearly an in struck gay in this room. I walked in the.
Speaker 2: Room and there was some anal bees sitting in my chair. So this o brothers in here that Charlemagne Red and tried Red.
Speaker 3: Six twenty nine. Who do you think your fellow six beats Red Cancer Gang Gang.
Speaker 4: Chance over team Cans over here.
Speaker 3: That's right, three cancers in the room. That's the truth. Everybody pointed to Brogo. He said the beat was in his chair.
Speaker 4: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: And then how where they are now?
Speaker 4: Drive some somehow they ended over here.
Speaker 3: Next to me? Okay, all right? Who gave him to you?
Speaker 1: It sounds like flirting Okay, that's a threesome right there. But anyway, you know when you fought around another man that's flirting right you?
Speaker 3: Seeing you a gas too? I think I say I was how you're just gonna make things up? You just you a liar? All right, well let's get to the room.
Speaker 2: It's all right, we played detrol, right right, Kodak Black He gets a little emotional after a fan says that maybe he should go to jail to sober up a little bit.
Speaker 24: What kind of person are you just want to you need to go back to jail sober up for real? Man with you and why do you feel like that's the answer to or whatever you feel like? Why do you feel like that's the answer tomorrow? What you come that's that'shed up, bro.
Speaker 3: You couldn't say a hospital or rehabit center.
Speaker 4: Jail.
Speaker 1: Kodak is absolutely right, and uh Kodak is absolutely right, and that little small clip should lead to a larger conversation about how these institutions are not correctional facilities in no way, shape or form. You're sending a lot of people who have selbstance abuse issues to.
Speaker 3: Jail when they don't need jail.
Speaker 1: They need to be in places where they can get help for their self disabuse issues, right period.
Speaker 3: That's the truth.
Speaker 2: Now, also, we got to discuss Travis Scott. I want to bring this back up because when we were talking about Travis Scott before, everybody was pointing fingers and said that he should not.
Speaker 3: Everybody trave that right there, No, no, not back up.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about before when when it first came out, people were saying that Travis Scott should go to jail.
Speaker 3: Well, Travis Scott will not face any criminal charges. I'm glad he's not. He shouldn't.
Speaker 2: Now that's you know, uh, the Astra World festival where ten people were killed and hundreds were injured.
Speaker 3: Uh, he basically said.
Speaker 2: Earlier we were talking about it, and you know, we were saying that Travis Scott didn't know what was happening during the time. Travis said he's seen something differently, but that was absolutely positively wrong. Now he sat down with this short journalist a while ago, ugly.
Speaker 1: Guy, handsome, such a such a handsome, average sized man. Because you know, the average size of the height of a man in america's five six, five seven, So such a handsome, average height size man, big, big.
Speaker 4: Come on, come onund s.
Speaker 2: Like I said, Travis Scott got a chance to talk to a short journalist. His name is Leonard McKelvin, and he talked about this, uh, right after the incident.
Speaker 25: Nothing like this ever happened, you know, so it just kind of like you just kind of figuring out and at the end of the day, like these fans of your family, so you just feel like you lost lost something. You just like you go you do these shows honestly the you know, for people to have the best expense, you know, and just to think something like this happening, you just try to figure out, you know, you know, just wrap everything around. And so even just for the first couple couple of weeks, you know, it was just you sit down, but I have to really channel these emotions to just remember, like, you know, what's going to be a voice to these people. I got to like kind of step up and kind of like be a voice to just figure out that, you know, just just happened. In the future to shows period, you know what I'm saying, or figure out the bottom solution of what's going on and just try to ensure it's people you know, safety and what they're doing.
Speaker 3: You know, I just wanted the record show. That's not the clip I wanted. I was definitely not to come.
Speaker 1: I was referencing the clip from CBS News when they reported that he would not have charges pressed against him, and they said that. In a conversation, uh with with with myself, he said he didn't realize the mass casualty event was unfolding. He said he didn't even know the exact detail until minutes before the press conference. At that moment, you're kind of just like, what you just went through something, and it's like, what the thing is? People pass out, things happen at contexts by something, but something like that you don't expect.
Speaker 3: Scott said.
Speaker 1: Organizers told him through his earpiece they were going to stop the show after the guest finished his set, but did not tell him why they were stopping. They just told him that right after the guests got off stage, that we're going to end the show. And that's what they did, he said. Other than that, there was no communication. That's what he said when I sat down with him. Yeah, that's the clip we asked for. Well, we didn't get that that.
Speaker 4: That's not what they played.
Speaker 3: That is another clip. But you already said it. Let me hear it. Just I just want to just just fors and giggles.
Speaker 6: I just want to know what our produce two years after the.
Speaker 3: Stop stop, just stop, just stop, just stop.
Speaker 1: Who getting fired? Nobody getting fired. I'm used to it by now. It's part of the essence of the show. It's just part of the beauty of the show. We're never gonna get what we wanted. Okay, let's just get the co host before.
Speaker 3: Don't don't do the producers like that because they back there worked their hard. Don't shut up your fire track.
Speaker 14: Trap.
Speaker 3: You just want to say, I hate I hate to see you, but I love to watch you leave. Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: Well, speaking of watching somebody leave, donkeys coming up, give you donkeys.
Speaker 1: After the hour, Donkey the day is going to Rosemne bar we near rose Amne. Bardy come to the front of the congregation. We'd like to have a world with him, all right, we'll get to that next.
Speaker 3: And you know, I just want to say this thing.
Speaker 2: I was speaking of movies, just talking about short people, talking about Charlamagne. I took my son son to the doctor the other day and the doctor said he's going to be no smaller than six foot three.
Speaker 3: Lo Jackson gonna be six foot three. They said, what they're gonna do with six nine?
Speaker 16: Terrible?
Speaker 3: I tall now and none. I don't know how tall. He's pretty tall though for a nine year old. But he's gonna be six three men.
Speaker 8: That's good.
Speaker 1: So now you're gonna have two men in the house, Logan and young Jackson. Drop on the clues bombs for the two men.
Speaker 3: But the case one time?
Speaker 4: What let that fly in that house?
Speaker 8: One time?
Speaker 3: If you watch Logan is a logan already regulating everything.
Speaker 1: I ain't even worry about it, all right, logan, Logan paving the way for Jackson.
Speaker 3: Logan running so young Jackie can fly. No getting me yesterday, get me yesterday. So like Dad, what's what's all the man's number? I said, why? He said, because y'all be playing too many games up there. I need to have a get away from man. You want us to have a group chat, right.
Speaker 13: He does?
Speaker 3: Why why you doing this?
Speaker 13: Man?
Speaker 2: Logan is nineteen no getting ready for the rim? Put him hold up, and that's how it happened. Don't get a days up. Next it's the breakfast club. Good morning, let's gonna be.
Speaker 10: A dunkey because right now you want some rial dot.
Speaker 3: It's time for Donkey of the day.
Speaker 8: That's if you ever feel I need to be a dog man, hit me with the heat.
Speaker 3: Did she getting any name?
Speaker 8: Please?
Speaker 3: Doesn't Donkey of the day.
Speaker 1: Somebody, somebody be nice to your uncle. Bring my water out the office fleece. No, that's I'll drink that, but that's no try on that.
Speaker 3: Bring thank you today for Friday, June thirtieth, go to a comedian named Roseanne Bar.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 3: One thing your uncle Shallo will never understand is self hate. Okay.
Speaker 1: I can understand racism, prejudice, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, anti semitism.
Speaker 3: I don't agree with any of it, but I understand it. Okay.
Speaker 1: All of those are extremely stupid things to believe, but I understand them all right.
Speaker 3: Thank you. It's pretty textbook, all right.
Speaker 1: Prejudice the Dictionary definition is it can be an effective feeling towards a person based on their perceived group membership. Self hatred is personal self loathing, our hatred of oneself, our hatred of your own kind.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Roseanne Bar was on Theobon's podcast this past weekend. That's actually the name of the podcast. But Roseanne was on this podcast rejecting self hate on her own community. Okay, she's Jewish, by the way, in her words, one hundred percent Jewish. Now what I would call self hate, she calls being sarcastic. I think I should let you hear what she said first before I'll continue on.
Speaker 3: Would you like to hear it?
Speaker 8: Here go?
Speaker 26: Because you know, there's such a thing as the truth and facts, and we have to say stick to it, and you know it's scary, and that is the truth. And nobody died in the Holocaust either, that's the truth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it should happen.
Speaker 26: Six million Jews should die right now because they cause all the problems in the world.
Speaker 3: But it never happens.
Speaker 10: But it never happened.
Speaker 3: That is not the truth. That is not a fact. Okay.
Speaker 1: See, if you're going to be a bigot, even a biggot to your own people, just be a bigot, all right, stand on it ten toes down. Don't blame it on something it's not, which is sarcasm. I feel like sarcasm is a lost art. Okay, this is why I don't like social media, because there is no sarcasm font all right, I got tired of saying things that are clearly sarcastic on social media and nobody catching the sarcasm. Okay, so when I say sarcasm is a lost art, I truly mean that because sarcasm refers to the use of words that mean the opposite of what you really want to say, especially in order to insult someone or to show irritation, are just to be funny.
Speaker 3: For example, saying they're really.
Speaker 1: On top of things to describe a group of people who are very disorganized is using sarcasm. Saying trav who is guest hosting and here today is really on top of things things being men is sarcasm because he's clearly a bottom. There is nothing sarcastic about what Roseanne Barr said. Okay, this is pure the Uncle Ruckus type hate for your own people. We all know who Uncle Ruckus is, right Like you see me repping for one of my favorite shows of all time, The boom Docks Luthor my Man Aaron macgrudare and Gary Anthony will infludent the voice Uncle Ruckus dropping on the clus Bomds for both of them, for.
Speaker 3: All the coaching.
Speaker 1: The coolest people out there who don't know the boone docks who don't know Uncle Ruckus. Uncle Rugus is a black man who worships the white race and hates all others, but predominantly blacks.
Speaker 3: Would you like to hear some of his rhetoric in case you don't know who Uncle Ruckus is.
Speaker 5: Let's hear fight man justin jar to be a Ryan. The smell like lemon juice and pledge furniture cleaner.
Speaker 9: And look at him.
Speaker 10: Nate took us at the jungle. And what we do to show our priat yachts.
Speaker 3: We march up and down the street, we vote, carry on faith.
Speaker 5: Say that kid a fixing the problems of negroes and education? What do niggas do in college anyway? Oh, they go down, they party, get drunk for four to five years and end up just a ignorance. That's when they came in. You ever seen these nigga fattained in sobrieties? You ever seen these things? Silliest I ever seen in my life. Fight man out there getting nobel prizes and doing business deals and the fertainities. Niggas domping up and down with candy cane and doing all kinds of sellings with their hands Negga, ain't two of.
Speaker 3: Them in the history of the world. That's worth for scrub fun.
Speaker 1: See, this is why I hate that we didn't get the new season with the Boone doocks out. Okay, not yet Anyway, I was a producer on the new season. I would like to see Uncle Ruckers and Auntie Roseanne in an interracial relationship because this type of self hate deserves each other.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Not only is Roseanne borrow Holocaust to die right what you've all seen in her before, nothing new to see their folks, But it's what she said after she denied the Holocaust when she said.
Speaker 26: This six million juice should die right now because they cause all the problems in the world.
Speaker 3: But it never happened. Roseanne, do you include yourself in that number?
Speaker 1: Because you gotta be careful what you wish for, all right, you gotta be careful crazy as an understatement, all right, you gotta be careful what you wish for because no matter where you go, you are who you are player. Okay, you sound like all these negroes who be running around here caven for white supremacists, not realizing that eventually it's gonna be your turn. Eventually, everyone gets a Negro wake up call. Okay, wait, I have to tell y'all what a Negro wake up call is too. A Negro wake up call is a black person who finally understands that we do not live in a post racial society, usually by experiencing the effects of covert and overt racism firsthand. Roseanne, if you haven't already, okay, one day you're gonna get your Jewish wake up call. All right, there's no way you can say you one hundred percent Jewish but then call the six million Jewish people to die and then put.
Speaker 3: It under the guise of sarcasm.
Speaker 1: Okay, I just want to know why she would think she would be exempt from being in that number. Okay, don't call the ADL of the World Jewish Congress when you're on the other end of some anti semitism, Roseanne. All right, every email you send to them gonna be sent to their spam folded. And I know Jewish people don't mess with spam, because there's no way that spam is kosher. Now we call Uncle Ruckets a black man who hates his own people, all right, Uncle Ruckus Uncle Tom is a classic term. Are we going to coin Auntie Rosie as the term for a self hating Jewish woman. Huh, I would say Auntie Hitler is too in scream. But she did call for the depth of six million Jewish people said that might be right on the nose. Look, the Morrelin story is when we don't know who to hate, we hate ourselves. Please let me remarck your roseland bar the biggest he.
Speaker 3: Hull hee ha he ha.
Speaker 9: You stupid mother fuck?
Speaker 3: Are you dumb? All right?
Speaker 4: That's crazy?
Speaker 3: Well, thank you for that donkey today, Charlemagne? Know what else is crazy? What's that? Trap?
Speaker 1: Didn't deny being a bottom? Okay, continue on it? Who you got coming up next?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Well, if you don't know trave our bottom is co hosting with us this morning, stop playing with my bottom co host bottom co host.
Speaker 7: If you don't even say that serious and if anybody was saying that with you, but any bottom trying to holler at me, hit me, d m me aka under cheeks.
Speaker 10: Not persons? Why here?
Speaker 3: Why the nick our camera? God? Did you just get Charlemagne standing up and turning down his booty? I didn't do that. What didn't you know?
Speaker 15: What?
Speaker 3: This is a lot going on here today. Jesus Christ, I'm sorry, y'all. That's a Friday traps it bottoms bump person, freaky Friday man.
Speaker 1: Now when we come back about the two cars this constantly each other from the rear car.
Speaker 8: What is wrong with y'all?
Speaker 3: This morning? We have Republican presidential candidate tell btp BT's not on today, They're not.
Speaker 8: No, that's what I decided to take that ten minutes ago.
Speaker 3: You don't listen when I speak to you.
Speaker 4: No, Ill, my.
Speaker 3: Mom is gonna be on bet Bro No Pride month. We got travel paying BT.
Speaker 9: Wow?
Speaker 3: Wow bet really?
Speaker 4: Oh no Bro. It might be homophobia.
Speaker 3: They only got one.
Speaker 1: They only got room for one gay at a time on BT. And this Saucy Stantana's time right now, Jesus Christ, I say, did Jesus halright?
Speaker 2: This place is a mess that Republican presidential candidate v vik Rama Swami will be joining us.
Speaker 3: I hate this place. It's the breakfast public good morning.
Speaker 8: Breakfast.
Speaker 6: And meaning in our country.
Speaker 23: And so in some ways I'm running as a member of my generation to say that we can fill that void with the things that actually give us real purpose, revive family in America. That's actually a big part of my platform. What allowed me to achieve success. My parents gave me a great family foundation. I didn't grow up in money. We're trying to give that to my two kids as well. I want that to be enjoyed by Americans across the country. Belief in the country, national pride. Less than sixteen percent of gen Z even says they're proud to be an American. I'm not making this one up. This is about a month ago. There's a good survey. Sixty percent of young Americans said that they would sooner give up their right to vote than to give up access to TikTok or other social media. That's a problem. So I think we have a crisis of national pride.
Speaker 3: People are That's America's fault for constantly failing to people.
Speaker 6: I think there's blame to go around.
Speaker 23: I think it's up to all of us to take a long, hard look in the mirror and ask ourselves, what is that vacuum in our heart. It's an old saying that goes, if there's a hole the size of God in your heart and God does not fill it, something else will instead.
Speaker 6: I think the same applies for belief in a nation. As well. So I think what's going on is we're human beings.
Speaker 23: What makes us different from animals is that we can believe, we need to believe in something bigger than ourselves, and when we lose God and family and country, we start believing in new, false gods instead. That's what's going on in the country. And so I don't know that it's so much a question of fault, but more a question of how do we actually revive our sense of self confidence.
Speaker 3: The question of thought. I can absolutely blame white supremacy one hundred.
Speaker 6: Really yeah, see to say more, and then I'll respond to that.
Speaker 3: I mean, just look at the history of the country. I guess it's really just as simple for me.
Speaker 1: The country has never fulfilled his promises of freedom, liberty and justice for all.
Speaker 3: It's always been freedom, liberty and justice for some. Usually that some is white people.
Speaker 23: That is obviously true that the nation has fallen short of our promise since our founding. But we're not founded on an ethnicity or a monarch, or a food or even a religion. We're founded on a set of ideals that brought a group of people together in seventeen seventy six, and we live by those ideals.
Speaker 6: At least we aspire to those ideals.
Speaker 23: Today, a nation that aspires to idea that's not made up of gods but made up of human beings will always fall short of those ideals. So I think our worst hypocrisies as a country, and we have many of them, our worst hypocrisies are our best evidence that we have ideals at all.
Speaker 6: You take a look at other countries.
Speaker 23: Nobody ever calls the Chinese Communist Party a hypocrite, or China hypocrite, or Iran a hypocrite. Why is that because to be a hypocrite you at least had to have ideals in the first place. And so we're in perfect but we are about the pursuit of a more perfect union, the pursuit of happiness. America is about the pursuit. And so I think the trashing ourselves, I think we are actually say.
Speaker 3: Because you know, we never were included in those ideals.
Speaker 23: Originally originally but never originally are two different things. Originally, that's true over two hundred and fifty years of progress. If you had somebody who was in eighteen seventy looking at the world we live in today, if you had somebody in nineteen sixty who was looking at the world we live in today as it relates to race in America, we would be darn close to what they would have thought of as the Promised Land. So I think we have to recognize that America is about that pursuit.
Speaker 8: We're a lot further along.
Speaker 6: Than were two hundred and fifty years ago. And here's the other thing.
Speaker 23: Too, We got to set our expectations. We will always fall short of our ideals. By definition, if there are human beings and not gods living in a nation that aspires to ideals, we are fallen. Man has fallen. That's what makes us who we are. But what also makes us different from animals is that we have ideals. So America's founded on our humanity that we can believe and aspire to something that we will still fall short of. That's what makes this country beautiful. And that's why that's why I'm in this. You ask me why am I in this? I care about reviving pride in that nation, because if we get in the habit of just bashing that country, what are we bashing. We're bashing the last best hope that man has for aspiring to those ideals.
Speaker 6: Tell me who else has done better.
Speaker 2: All wait, we got one with vvak Ramaswami. When we come back. He's running for president Republican. We'll talk to him some more when we come back. As the Breakfast Club. Good morning, Ow, we are the Breakfast Club. We're still kicking it with vvak.
Speaker 3: Ramaswami and we have Teslin' figure. I'm sure Teslient has some questions, says you, go.
Speaker 10: Yes, I do, explain to me your position on this civic duty voting.
Speaker 24: Sure.
Speaker 23: I think that every kid who graduates from high school should know the minimums about the country that we require an immigrant to know about the country in order to become a citizen.
Speaker 6: So there's a test. My mom had to pass it.
Speaker 23: Every immigrant has to pass it to this country that asks you some basic questions. What are the three branches of government? What is the Bill of rights? It's like a multiple choice exam or some.
Speaker 8: Of them you write in.
Speaker 23: I think that if we're going to ask immigrants to pass that test, as we should, I think every eighteen year old who graduates from high school should have to pass that as well. Because young people, it goes back to that issue of pride. You don't value a country that you don't know something about. You don't value something you inherit. You value something you have a stake in creating, in building, or knowing something about.
Speaker 6: And I think that this is not a left wing or right wing point.
Speaker 23: We all have duties as citizens, right, you know, we aspired to free market capitalism, right materialist advance and that's the life I've lived as well. By the way my parents came to this country with not a lot of money. I've lived the American dream. I've made a lot of money by building businesses. That's one side of what it means to be an American. So I just think reviving those ideas.
Speaker 10: Well, well, I got to test.
Speaker 4: I got to test.
Speaker 11: I would I would like to see if you're willing to pass, because I believe in just as you believe it should the engagement. I believe in changing the ideas of what political opponents so look like, what should what they should look like our political candidates.
Speaker 10: Are you willing to take a test with me quickly? Because I just have a couple of questions for you, and.
Speaker 23: The way this is opening up, I have a feeling I'm about to fail it. But that's good let's let's do it.
Speaker 10: That's that's right.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 10: So, uh, just for clarity, I am independent. I'm not a Democrat or Republican.
Speaker 11: I think that's important for the premise of the argument, because I know you did a lot of debating at Harvard. It's also I also want to make it clear to these are the same questions that I asked liberal Democrat Mary Anne Williamson. So I want to make sure that we put that out there as well, just kind of set the foundation.
Speaker 6: I'm to being humbled.
Speaker 8: Let's do this.
Speaker 10: Okay, great, let's go.
Speaker 11: So you mentioned, you know, the pride of being an American and how important it is to have pride in this country. I'm also a veteran, by the way, for the United States Air Force. So when is it that you voted for the first time.
Speaker 6: I voted in twenty twenty. Okay, so you're how old again, I'm thirty seven years old.
Speaker 11: So for how many years you set around and did not get involved at all in any civic engagement?
Speaker 10: Is that my understanding a long time?
Speaker 6: Is the answer.
Speaker 23: I'm not holding myself out as some sort of model. I'm actually offering myself as a self reflection of my journey as a citizen to whom this country is given much right. As an adult. When you have kids, it changes your perspectives. I'm very honest about that, absol.
Speaker 10: Okay, no problem. So let's go deeper into the self reflection.
Speaker 11: So you've been sitting around in the country that my ancestors built for about twenty years.
Speaker 10: Your parents came over as immigrants, brought you over.
Speaker 11: You made millions, according to your resume, off of this country, and you have absolutely not been involved in civics one not voting. And two let me just ask, because I know you mentioned earlier you don't want to sit around at the debate and talk about accomplishments.
Speaker 10: Let's make the accomplishments pretty simple.
Speaker 11: In high school, were you ever a class president or take any leadership role? Because your opponent did, Chris Christy, he was the class president. So have you ever taken any leadership at all?
Speaker 23: On largest Can I just correct a couple factual things that are kind of My parents didn't bring me over to the country.
Speaker 6: I was born in this country and I'm proud of that.
Speaker 10: No, I know you were born here in Ohio.
Speaker 6: Your parents were immigrants.
Speaker 10: You said in my apologies, and that's all right.
Speaker 6: You said your parents brought you over to this country.
Speaker 10: I mean they were immigrants. But let's not go down.
Speaker 8: We're not going to water.
Speaker 6: I was gonna correct a couple of facts.
Speaker 10: And then the other thing is you were born here in Ohio.
Speaker 6: I was born I was born in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Speaker 10: That's right, right, So you've been here your entire life.
Speaker 11: So the question is did you take any leadership role in middle school, high school class president?
Speaker 10: I know you played tennis? What is it explaining it.
Speaker 6: To student council? But yes, I have.
Speaker 23: I have held leadership roles over my life, but those don't qualify me to do what I'm doing now.
Speaker 10: It kind of does well, it kinda does well. Let me well, I'm giving the test. I'm the test.
Speaker 8: There you go.
Speaker 10: So it kind of does because when you go from saying I want to go to the highest.
Speaker 6: Office, I'll tell you I've led companies as well.
Speaker 8: Is the other leader?
Speaker 23: The main leadership mole I played is is And I want to I want to talk about one or part of your premise that I also want to say bringing to the country point the other points you use the word sitting around you know I wasn't sitting around. I've developed medicines, five of which are FDA approved products today, one of which is a life saving therapy in kids, twenty of whom die by the age of three if they're not treated, seventy percent of whom now live lives of a normal duration. Another one for prostate cancer. So I don't apologize for making contributions, but right.
Speaker 11: Well, I don't want you to fill a buster that because that's the question that I asked, and I don't consider as a veteran, I'm talking about service. I'm not talking about what I'm not talking about what you what you paid people to do it.
Speaker 2: I've not served the country. Does that mean what I am able to ask a questions? She's ben trying question and you've been talking over ears. We gave you the platform to let you see.
Speaker 3: Question. Yet every time that's a question, you've been cut.
Speaker 10: So your question.
Speaker 11: So my question again is you're trying to your your goal is to raise the standard, and you're saying you want people to believe in country, and you want people to have civic engagement, and sir, I just find it very telling that you haven't had any civic engagement at all and haven't been at all.
Speaker 10: And when I say sit around, I don't mean you haven't done anything.
Speaker 11: I'm talking about in regards to service, because one thing about political office the same way that you want to change how people look at politics and look this country, I want to change how people look at politicians. And when I see that someone hasn't did anything at all to be of service to mankind, to take a leadership role. It's not good enough to just be on city, city, student council where you a leader. All of that applies. You're trying to go from preschool to president of the United States. You're skipping over city council, county council, mayor governor. You want to go straight to the top. So my question and is this a PR Is this for the pr the perception of reality?
Speaker 13: Or have you?
Speaker 11: Can you point to any leadership where you've been able to get people to believe in what you're talking about that they're not paid to do on any of these vision statements that you have. If not, then to me, it's just it's a mute point because you're telling you're holding a standard that you haven't met yourself.
Speaker 23: If you're only going to count government service, you ation, not government service.
Speaker 11: Student council in the eighth grade, ninth grade ten, where you're a leader, did you do anything to rally anybody?
Speaker 10: Because people who are in service to this country.
Speaker 11: If you're going to go around saying you want people to believe in this country that I signed up to die for, then I want to make sure that you're holding that same standard. So not government, not political, Let's not get it confused. I'm saying, have you did anything of service that we can point to to say he is a good leader like Chris And I'm not even a fan of Chris Christie, but he was the student council president in high school. So have you done anything of service besides yourself that has not benefited yourself?
Speaker 10: It's just a simple question.
Speaker 23: So I've always been drawn to healthcare. That's why I ended up founding companies in that space. When I was in high school, part of what drew me into it was that I was a volunteer at a local hospital. I actually became the leader of that group of volunteers that actually discharged women who had recently given birth.
Speaker 8: That was it.
Speaker 23: If I'm being really honest, why did I do that in high school. A part of the motivation, I'll be just brutally honest with you.
Speaker 8: Was part of the.
Speaker 23: Motivation was that's actually what allows you to get into a good college when you graduated.
Speaker 10: So the outset.
Speaker 23: So that's and I'm admitting that in a way that very few other people do. But I got to be honest about it. That was a big part of why I did it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it was about self, and I'm gonna be honest. I'm gonna give it back to the guys if I'm going to be honest about it with you. Leadership is not about self. I agree with you on that, but I heard what I just heard is that everything is about you, and to be honest with you, this is just a pr campaign, sir. To be honest with you, and I think your move you're trying to go further to the right because you want the Republicans to accept you as a as a man of color, and I think the only way you think you can do that is to be so extreme. I appreciate it with you, with your positions, and I think you need to do a little bit more work in service. So as a veteran, I appreciate very hard for me to follow leaders that make everything about them. So you might want to work on that because there's a lot of veterans in Republicans, so you might want to work on that, on that talking point, and maybe do some volunteering while you're on the campaign trail.
Speaker 10: I'm going to give it back to Charlemagne and Envy.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, we appreciate you for joining us.
Speaker 6: I appreciate you guys having me.
Speaker 4: How do I do you mean?
Speaker 23: I do mean that, actually, because we don't do this enough, right, So I do mean and I will come back if you guys will have me when I'm in New York City.
Speaker 3: Because to your point, the Republican debate will be way worse.
Speaker 6: It's don't we got to get Riald with you.
Speaker 10: Definitely say you Chris.
Speaker 11: Chris is going to ask about your background, so you might want to start might want to start volunteering on your free time.
Speaker 6: Oh, I don't believe in virtue signaling.
Speaker 4: I am who I am.
Speaker 23: I'm an open book. We're all in perfect human beings. We're in perfect country. We aspire to be the best version of that's.
Speaker 10: Not virtually signaling, though, sir, that's just a question.
Speaker 11: You know, and you need to aspire to do something other than something that benefits yourself.
Speaker 4: That's all.
Speaker 11: If you want to say you're going to serve the country, the president is a service role, it's not. It's not running a business.
Speaker 6: So it's the positive I'll give you.
Speaker 23: I think your message is powerful for young Americans across this country to hear, and that's all My.
Speaker 10: Message is right for.
Speaker 11: My message is for you because you're saying that people need to reach a certain level of service to be able to vote in the country that my ancestors fault and died for. So my message is not for you. See I don't do visionary messages. I do direct, straight shot, the holds of straight shot, no chaser. My message for you is, if you're going to require people to be a certain age to vote, you should have been able to meet that. My message for you is, if you're going to say that either if you can't do that, if you can't pass the test, then you need to be able to provide service to your country.
Speaker 10: You should have been A message.
Speaker 23: To you is if you disagree with me, you don't have to vote for me, but I respect your view and we need to actually have a country where.
Speaker 3: We need to have.
Speaker 6: Personaliz That's all.
Speaker 11: I just wanted to point out the discrepancies on your platform versus what you've actually done, because that doesn't want to have.
Speaker 9: The country is.
Speaker 6: I grew up in this country and I want to ask lead. I want this lead the next generation to be proud for you. Well, I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you.
Speaker 23: I appreciate you wishing that for me and I and I'm in this because I actually want to give back to a country that yes has allowed me to succeed in it, and I want to make sure that the next generation Americans lives that same dream.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 11: As a veteran, I want you to be a leader and I want you to serve this country before you tell everybody else they got a service.
Speaker 10: That's all. We just have a difference of opinion.
Speaker 6: I appreciate your opinion.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Campaign.
Speaker 23: Yeah, it's the Veke Ramaswami. You visit Viveke twenty twenty four dot com. You'll learn more about the campaign and if the ideas speak to you, then come on and sign up.
Speaker 3: All right, It's the Breakfast Club gome On.
Speaker 8: Appreciate you guys. The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Everybody is DJ Envy show. We are to Breakfast Club. We have trave here, our guest co host, long time listening.
Speaker 3: You're let me tell you the traves wild tra I heard his order.
Speaker 1: He said, I want a beef sausage with a bagel, but I want them to put the beef sausage inside a basic.
Speaker 3: Nobody believed that's correct. I actually believe it. Look at table. Nobody in my life. That's crazy. This guy freaky freaky Frog, It's freaky. I just want to say, uh, freaky Kerman is crazy.
Speaker 2: Somebody just tweeted us and said, I with the Breakfast Club and I'm far from the homophobe. But dj Envy and see the god that acting like a white frat voice right now. And apparently they're bringing an mvy son as well. Want it is exciting trying to get in the group chat with me and Charlamagne. Dint know where the fun at man.
Speaker 9: I will not.
Speaker 3: I will not allow him to.
Speaker 9: Recruit and.
Speaker 3: Look at at nineteen and he played football.
Speaker 4: He doesn't see some stuff and that is true. Like he is, he doesn't see it more.
Speaker 2: Than a segment, all right, Well, not letting simone and say, you know we do each and never Friday, we do past the Auks, and let's get into it.
Speaker 8: It's time for last with DJ nine Yeah, DJ Coach.
Speaker 27: All right, so I know that little uzzy drop today, but I'm not gonna do a little oozy yet because I didn't have time to listen to it. All right, So boom, I'm gonna start with Lies by money Bag Yo featuring Friday. Friday ate this hook up and I just love them too together to.
Speaker 3: Tough tone right there. I like that one.
Speaker 4: Okay, he could have thrown me on that shut up.
Speaker 1: I like how Fridays sounds to man. Friday got like a very unique, soulful voice. His voice, it always sounds like a sample.
Speaker 3: They gotta Chris Brown right now to this dope. The Chris record is great.
Speaker 9: He has another one coming that's fire.
Speaker 27: But also he just did his Freshman XXL freestyle and he brought a choir like so it's a cappella but you got them.
Speaker 10: Harmonizing the back. It's just beautiful. So shout out to Friday, Shout out to money Bag.
Speaker 27: The next one I'm gonna go with is I'm Geeking remixed by d d G feature Chopper n B that I like that.
Speaker 3: I was about to hop on that beat real quick, about to stop D d G Yeah, oh d d G Yeah, oh chopper and.
Speaker 9: B yeah b A eight e eight too, honestly, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: So that wasn't the record they was farting on.
Speaker 2: Right, there's a record that they said they took out his lyrics and just put fort noises swear online.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know the kids, you know that. You know, whenever I don't like a record up here, fart on it, d D D d G. That record was tough. That record they ain't the record to be given as I.
Speaker 9: Don't think so at all. Okay.
Speaker 27: And then lastly, I'm gonna take it to the West Coast with Reason. He just dropped a music video for you Better right on time for the summer.
Speaker 8: Like it, but wait a rap.
Speaker 3: Reason is a rappers rapper.
Speaker 10: Well that was a hook, but he raps on it.
Speaker 3: I don't want to hit the rap. That's a little vibe though, guy, Reason man T D E.
Speaker 1: Cosson What's Happening? I like all your picks to day now good pick, today's crazy. You hate it on a little uzzi but it's all good. No, it's crazy that you hate on the Sassy Savage little Uzzie Philly's own with that painting.
Speaker 4: Anybody listening to the paint tape like anybody in here.
Speaker 3: I will do songs because it's like seventy two songs. I did listening to the Nicki Mina song, how do you Like It?
Speaker 8: I did like it.
Speaker 7: I like the one part where she was talking about Natalie None. She said, you know, she said, if I was Natalie None, you be still can'tin check me. I was like, okay, okay, let's still Nikki is still trying.
Speaker 3: To give not trying, still out here giving balls.
Speaker 27: I listened to the Travis one, but I was like, all right, it's too early for me to be.
Speaker 3: That's how I felt too, I was.
Speaker 17: I was.
Speaker 1: As soon as I put Oozy on, I got the like nine ten songs, I'm like, it's too early for.
Speaker 3: This man trying to get into it and not want to put it on for me this mon.
Speaker 1: It's too early I need to that's later on in the gym. But I do like that first song, Flooded, Flooded the Face. I like Amped, but like I said, I haven't dug all the way into it because it's ninety seven songs.
Speaker 27: I was clutching my pearl because I thought Drake was going to drop today too. I'm like, it's just too much going on between Uzzy and Drake, but I was clutching my pearls.
Speaker 3: Got damn bonding on.
Speaker 9: Appointments today at to thank you.
Speaker 27: You know what, we could wrap it up you guys haven't already, make sure you followed me on Instagram at nilos simone, and make sure you guys download the past the Os playlist. It's getting pretty long, so I'm trying to decide if I should make like a second Absolute Part.
Speaker 3: Two monthly January playlist, February playlist.
Speaker 27: Don't do four week Yeah, really long, but I kind of like it because it's a good recap of the year.
Speaker 10: That's right, what is what's been happening.
Speaker 27: But anyway, make sure you guys tap in tap into everything Amazon Music every Wednesday and AMP Radio every Tuesday and Thursday twelve pm to two pm.
Speaker 2: All right, when we come back, of course, we got the People's Choice mix. We're gonna get your request and so don't move Today We're gonna salute Buster rohns Man.
Speaker 3: I want to just play a Buster rons. Yes, we'll get to that up here, right. No, he zoomed in one time. I think it was during COVID, but he's never been up there.
Speaker 4: The bus body slamming one day or something like that. My body slams you like a long.
Speaker 1: Gy physical I got love for buss. We just had a little kurfuffle talking back and forth.
Speaker 4: It was something like that.
Speaker 2: All right, it's the breakfast club Go morning morning. Everybody is tej Envy Charlamagne to God. We are the breakfast club Trap. We appreciate you for holding us down.
Speaker 4: I appreciate you.
Speaker 3: Let me rephrase that, we appreciate you for joining us this morning.
Speaker 7: That definitely held you guys down this morning. I appreciate you guys for letting me come.
Speaker 3: It was a great experience.
Speaker 7: Now, but the main reason I wanted to come because this is the last day of Pride month. You know, honestly, man, just for being here, bro, just being a listener and calling in and you guys inviting me. This is like the only morning like radio morning show that has probably done something like this, is taking the listener and the allowing them to actually co host with you guys. Show the listeners out there and that level they really do. I appreciate their fans, bro, and appreciate their listening. But it's very important to note Trave, we know you. It's not like you just be calling in and we was.
Speaker 3: Just like, hey, come on up when you first started calling in, and then we.
Speaker 1: Got to know him because TRAVI used to come around. Try have been the multiple events. You and Taylor are really cool. You and Taylor gotten really I meant Taylor through calling, so it wasn't just like he just we knew him and he know. He's been started as a caller and he's been consistent in a lot of different ways, you know what I mean. Like we've seen Travel enough, Travis come to enough, evince him and Taylor hang out.
Speaker 3: We know Trive ain't crazy.
Speaker 4: Last day Prime Month.
Speaker 7: I just want to say, you know, continue being yourself, bump persons, you know matter be yourself though.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm just.
Speaker 3: Glad that I was able to come out here and be with you guys. Bro sh Stone to kissing, makeup and beats.
Speaker 4: I don't know who that is you're saying that name, bro?
Speaker 3: All right, Well when we come back, positive notice to Breakfast Club, good morning. Everybody is the j n G.
Speaker 2: Charlamage the God. We are the Breakfast Club. It's time for the positive note. Charlamane, you got something for us?
Speaker 1: Before we do the positive note, I think we gotta let the people know we're not gonna be here next week.
Speaker 3: Next week, we're on vacation, vacation. It's fourth for July. I already know what.
Speaker 9: Time it is, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're going for the week.
Speaker 8: That's right.
Speaker 1: We'll be back in what seven days? This is our this is our summer reset, right, Yeah, we're forced to do that. It's our summer reset, you know what I mean. We don't really get another reset until the holidays. And you know, we got a lot of things that we got to solidify here on the Breakfast Listen to now, man, let me listen to you everything.
Speaker 2: Best of, best of showing interviews that we might not have put out that you say. And it sucks because I was supposed to do my call show this weekend and we pushed it back a couple of weeks because everything that's going on in the world today.
Speaker 3: So I didn't schedule a vacation. So I'm gonna be here. I ain't got a lot of time, huh. I still got time.
Speaker 4: Yeah you got money. Where we going? Bring me with you kids?
Speaker 3: I put the kids in camp and all that. So we come out. We are right now out out. We all enjoy your vacation. I'll be here and this nasty weather, this is gonna be nasty this week and rain, and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we ain't got We ain't gonna be worried about I'll be here to We ain't gonna be worried about that. Forget you travel first class to change the full class man. I can't wait to get to that life. Man, I'm speaking into existence. God got something for me. Well it's actually an extra leg room Jet Blue. But now you make me won't go out. They packed the bags me out of here. I got you listen, Let you wow the positive notice simply this man saluting my good sister Nadre to wab globba. If y'all follow Najor, y'all know she's amazing, y'all read her books. But she put up five signs that you're growing. When you feel confident in your knowledge, you gracefully allow others to be wrong. You're faith in things working out kicks in faster than doubt. You consider your feelings. In tone before conversations. You can feel and process your feelings most of the time without overreacting, and your mood is stable more often.
Speaker 3: Those are five signs that you're growing, from nadri to wab glova.
Speaker 1: Chew on those this holiday weekend, All right, enjoy that'll be cool, Peace.
Speaker 3: Breakfast club bitches. Y'all finished or y'all done.