Speaker 1: One eight hundred d uy away now offering free remote consultations by phone or video conference for any criminal offense. Trust Brook, Jeffrey and Jose's friends with a free remote consultation from Bradley Johnson Lawyers. Visit one eight hundred douy away dot com or call eight hundred do you y away?
Speaker 2: All right, it's time for your phone tap. And what happens if you're married and you both wake up one morning, walk downstairs to have breakfast and there's a big, hairy, gnarly rat munching on food under your dining room table.
Speaker 3: Oh my wife kill it, ye because they would scream and get up on top of a chair.
Speaker 2: Literally, that actually happened recently, and both people took a very different course of action because the wife wanted to call an exterminator, but the husband immediately wanted to call us to her. Now, that is a good husband. Now, apparently the rat that they saw was real, like he didn't plan a fake one. But the call that Brooks about to is going to take it to the next level. I'm so excited. It's your phone tap right now.
Speaker 1: Another Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, my name is Teresa I'm calling from Beauty. I'm looking to speak with Lizzie.
Speaker 4: This is her.
Speaker 3: Oh hi Lizzie. I hope your day is going fabulous.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's pretty good. Great.
Speaker 3: I was just calling because I saw on your account that you recently ordered a fragrance from our risque line I did. Yeah, okay, have you received the package?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: All right, I'm hoping you haven't used it yet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I don't understand. Why shouldn't I have used it?
Speaker 3: Well, it turns out that specific fragrance you purchased from us came from a bad batch, and you know, they did everything to try to recall it, but some of it got through to the stores and was sold before we could stop it.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, what's wrong with it?
Speaker 3: Apparently, when the fragrance has applied, they can produce pheromones that attract rodents. What so you heard me? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I heard you. What does that mean?
Speaker 3: You mean? What are rodents? Because I had to look that up too. They're like rats and mice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got that. I'm real clear on that. I don't understand. How what do you like? I don't understand?
Speaker 3: H Yeah, So I don't know all the scientific details about it or how it works like that. You know, I just do beauty, but it just does.
Speaker 4: Okay, but I actually have rats?
Speaker 3: Oh no, you do.
Speaker 4: Yes, My husband and I saw one under our breakfast table yesterday morning, and I wanted him to call the East Germinator and he said that he was going to handle it.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, it's all because of your perfume.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't even know what to say.
Speaker 3: Oh, I am so sorry. I am just so sorry. I just need to know how many days have you been using it?
Speaker 4: Three or four?
Speaker 3: I think, Oh wow, that's a lot more than the other women that I talked to.
Speaker 4: I'm freaking out right now. What does that mean?
Speaker 3: The only of a person I spoke to that had used it for three days, she found out a family of rats had already created a nest in her crawl space.
Speaker 4: Oh this cannot be happening. I can't stand rhodes.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't stand rats or mice or any of those things. I don't even want a gerbil in my house.
Speaker 3: I don't think it works on gurbils. I think you're safe there.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I was kidding.
Speaker 3: Okay, what, oh okay, So I'm sorry about the news. But you should definitely dispose of the perfume, but at a state mandated hazardous waste are yet, I mean if you can, oh and definitely call the exterminator.
Speaker 4: Oh you think. Yeah, I'm definitely gonna do that, thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good idea. I do have one more thing.
Speaker 4: I really don't want to talk about this anymore.
Speaker 3: A handful of people who use the fragrance did have their skin turned green after a few days. But it's only for a couple of days.
Speaker 4: Yeah wait, I'm sorry they're skin t green. What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Oh, but good news. It goes away, I mean goes back to normal. It's just like maybe three or four days of green.
Speaker 4: I unders, yeah, my my skin is gonna turn green.
Speaker 3: I mean maybe maybe not. Only forty five percent of users had experienced that side effect.
Speaker 4: Percent That is a lot. Forty five percent is a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we are so sorry this happened, you know, and we want to make this right.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, how are you going to make this right? Apparently rats are going to be running around my house and I'm gonna end up looking like the wicked fucking witch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, gad, sorry about that. But for your trouble. We are willing to give you a fifteen percent off discount on any gift card purchase over two hundred and fifty dollars. Yes, yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: No, I would never buy from you again ever, and I'm going to tell all of my friends to never order from you again.
Speaker 3: We'll make sure to also tell your husband Mike not to order from us either.
Speaker 4: Okay, how do you know my husband? My husband doesn't order from.
Speaker 3: You because he's the one that came up with this phone break. It's actually broke for Brooke and Jeffrey. In the morning, we're doing a phone tap on you.
Speaker 4: Please tell me that this really is a joke and I'm not gonna turn green.
Speaker 3: Seriously, You're not gonna turn green. Yeah, your husband told us that you guys did really see a rat in your kitchen yesterday.
Speaker 4: Totally did we totally totally.
Speaker 3: He said you were super freaked out, but don't worry. He caught the rat.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: He hadn't told you yet. See good news.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's very good news. Oh my god, it is not really great news for him, because I think I'm gonna have to kill him. Go wake up. Every morning was phone taps weekday mornings on the twenties, Freaking Jeffrey in the morning,