Speaker 1: What's up? What's up?
Speaker 2: Everyone?
Speaker 1: Hit record and we're back. I'm recording, Daniel, thank you for mind. I forgot how to do this. It's been so long, so we hate record.
Speaker 3: I made cookies, guys.
Speaker 2: Quality set to maximum, quality set to maximum.
Speaker 1: Let me see if my quality is set to maximum. Yeah, it's on maximum.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna muck bang right now.
Speaker 1: Monk bangs bang.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, somebody these muck bangs go get like millions people are turned on by the sound of chewing.
Speaker 2: It's true. Well there's there's there's two sides of it. There's the turned on by chewing, and there's the mesophonia crowd that has to throw their headphones on the ground whenever they hear it.
Speaker 3: I can't stand it.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: But I don't think I don't think our audience.
Speaker 5: I think our audience wants to.
Speaker 3: I think they do.
Speaker 5: And so for those of you who don't, just tune out for five seconds.
Speaker 1: But okay, let me see.
Speaker 3: I made this delicious cookie.
Speaker 1: Let's see if I like it.
Speaker 3: It is a.
Speaker 5: Chocolate chip mm hmmm, carmel m cookie.
Speaker 1: You made it from scratch from scratch ship he cooking. Let's see let's hear the muck bang. I have the weirdest boner right now. All right, thank you. That was the muck bang section of our program. Audience, welcome back. Sorry we haven't done a show in a minute. We we've been busy doing stuff. How fun was the live show? How fun was the live show?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: I really been looking back on and thinking, that was the hardest I've laughed in a very long time.
Speaker 6: Oh for sure, for sure.
Speaker 7: We were.
Speaker 5: We were in such a safe space with so many people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you Seattle, thank you.
Speaker 3: First of all. Yeah, thank you, more theater.
Speaker 2: Thank you Seattle, thank you, thank you T Mobile, Thank you T Mobile.
Speaker 1: That was the greatest audience. I gotta say, I'm not just saying this everyone who showed up. There were two thousand people there on three levels, and they laughed so hard and created such an energy for us to have to be, hopefully be funny, and I think we were. And Bill came and it was just so funny and I had so much fun.
Speaker 8: My favorite part was when you got the audience to sing. I thought that was really entertaining and funny.
Speaker 1: And we sang guy Love, we sang everything comes down to poop. We had Chad from Laslo Baine come sing the theme song live. That was awesome.
Speaker 5: We had a wonderful super guest star with Bill Lawrence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bill was hilarious. You were funny. Donald, you were you were like his second Donald gets from an audience, he just be crimes you. You're just so funny and you're crazy one one person, one person says yeah, you're a laugh for but who isn't uh? One person? Bill asked the audience, what's the most medically accurate uh comedy? The medical comedy and uh? And one person said house and Donald got up and tried to escort them out of the theater.
Speaker 3: Was I was literally on my way.
Speaker 5: He was on his way out if his sister hadn't begged for me to please let him stay and say that he was just being funny. So there were so many listen before we go, Before we go on, I need to apologize. There's a humming in the background, and that is because of a sofa being fixed in my house right now. That's one also too. I'm a bit under the weather. So if I sound a little different and I don't sound as sexy as I normally do, and you miss my and you missed and you missed the muck bang, but you kind of are like the voice isn't really there today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you sound like give a cold, but we at least got to hear you muckbang.
Speaker 3: Would you like to hear it again?
Speaker 1: No, I think we're good in terms of just one more bite. Sure, all right, hold on, I have to shift. Uh. Yeah, that was a blast, so we're gonna do more because this was sort of our test pilot to see if it was if we thought it would be good, and if it came out well and we all had such a fun time, right, guys.
Speaker 6: I was way to do it again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 5: You know, I want to give a shout out to our one and only Joel Monique, who really put it all together, put the show together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you, Joel.
Speaker 3: You deserve your flowers, young lady.
Speaker 1: Joel, get your flowers.
Speaker 3: I know you I you know.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to say anything, but you know, some people were supposed to come on board and do some stuff.
Speaker 3: Leaving it all up to you.
Speaker 1: Joel did it all and Mark helped a lot my assistants.
Speaker 5: Let's give it up on top of it.
Speaker 1: Mark means flowers too, because that became his full time job with Joel.
Speaker 5: Let's give it up with Joe also, because you know, crushed it. He directed to it. We all had call times and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Joe, Joe put a crew together and he directed the whole thing. So we are going to release the audio for this. By the way, eventually we just got it. We kind of just now now it was such a success and it was so much fun. We're all kind of lit up, and now we're going to figure out, like, Okay, we're gonna do more obviously, and tell us where you want us to come, because we're gonna come. Well, start domestically obviously, but then one day I.
Speaker 3: Really think we should hit Australia.
Speaker 1: I really, yeah, one day that would be so fun to do. I think I think I think just logistically, will probably start in North America.
Speaker 3: No doubt. But I just want you to know.
Speaker 1: I would love to go to Australia, kidding me, and in London and Land down Under and Germany. London, Austria, sorry, is a good one.
Speaker 8: More shout out to Carmen who was our social producer on the show.
Speaker 6: She did a lot of work well she was there.
Speaker 5: Carmen Dido did a great job to go.
Speaker 1: It was so fun, you guys. I really I've been I've just been laughing. I find myself laughing at something that was said, and and the audience just was I just want to thank the audience. They were so supportive and they were just they created an environment. We were just like, Okay, they want us to be crazy, we'll be crazy.
Speaker 5: It was just so safe.
Speaker 1: It was like a rock concert.
Speaker 5: Dude. The most unsafe I felt was Zach behind you. That was the most less safe I felt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, the audience that wasn't there. We'll hear that when you hear the show.
Speaker 5: But there was a little inside joke for that's an.
Speaker 1: Inside joke for the people in Seattle. But you'll hear it all when you when we played for y'all. But it was it was so fun and I it's such a high making that many people laugh and singing. It was like a variety show. We sang Donald, did a little dancing.
Speaker 6: We did a killing Daniel dj at the time the.
Speaker 1: Way, a shout out to Daniel for djaying at the top of the show.
Speaker 2: That's my pleasure.
Speaker 6: Fucking killed it.
Speaker 1: Although Daniel, you had a couple morements for jokes that are gonna have to go next time.
Speaker 6: I loved that.
Speaker 1: I know Joelle loved. I'm like a proud sister. I turned to Donald once or twice. I was like, no, next time.
Speaker 2: He's not doing their problem.
Speaker 1: But your your songs were amazing though. It was a great job, thank you, And he was doing all the ship. Donald wanting to do the turning and the all the all the all the flair look like he was in It was like Tom cruising cocktail, but instead of making a cocktail, he was spinning music.
Speaker 5: What can I say, DJ Daniel's a real DJ.
Speaker 3: Y'all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, don't don't, don't don't think that this should fake.
Speaker 1: And I like the wide array of music you were playing.
Speaker 2: Thank you, trying to play a little bit of everything.
Speaker 1: You really you really jumped around. There was music that Donald and Joelle loved, the new that I didn't. And then you dropped some ship. I knew it was my pleasure. It was a good crowd. Everybody was really crowd was amazing. They were so wonderful and fun. We gave him a good show. We put it all. I was so nervous, I really was. I was just anxious to like you know, I wanted to deliver for everybody. I wanted it to be funny. It was the first time we're trying this. It was nerve wracking, and then by the time we walked off stage, I just felt so high and happy.
Speaker 6: It was a good time.
Speaker 2: Man, it really was.
Speaker 3: To go back to it.
Speaker 5: Even however many weeks this is later, it's still kind of puts a warm feeling and smile on my face, you know what I mean. Yeah, you know I've experienced love like that. We've all experienced love like you know, oh my god, that's or oh my god, aren't you and that feels good. There's part of you that's like, Okay, I'm doing something right because I just touched somebody and they just had the they just couldn't help it and they had to just blurt that out just now, right. That was one of those moments where it was like, Yo, we're putting on a show. Who wants to come? That's a very vulnerable feeling. As an entertainer, that's a very very vulnerable feeling. And to know that we've not only not only did we sell out, we gave them a good show and they had a good time when they left yeah, man, I'm so appreciative to all of you that came and and those of you who are gonna get the chance to listen to this and uh and those of you you are listening now. Man, we never really get that opportunity. We do get the opportunity to say it, but we don't.
Speaker 3: Say it enough.
Speaker 5: And I want to say it now, because that live show was banging, dude. That ship was fire man.
Speaker 1: It was so fun. And by the way, you know, when you're a performer, whether you're a singer, you're a comedian, you're sketch, comic, whatever you're doing in front of people, the audience's energy fuels the show. And they came with such amazing positive energy, ready to laugh that that that fed all of us to put on an even better show. Because I don't think Donald I can speak, I can speak for us all that. We weren't expecting that kind of reaction and so that just made us go crazy.
Speaker 5: Yo. Joel walked across the stage in the background, trying to hide from the audience, and they started screaming that shit was weird.
Speaker 1: Yell, why why are you like a kid at the school play? Peeking their head out from the curtain. Why are you walking across the state?
Speaker 6: We're in makeup.
Speaker 8: There's makeup rooms in the back, and it was quiet and cooler than it was in a lot of the other spaces. I was like, we'll just go over here and I'll just have my makeup lady finish me off before we go on stage. And then I forgot that we did not have a curtain or anything blocks till it came out.
Speaker 6: I was like, I'll just like try.
Speaker 1: To slidell the audience a spoiler peak at her fit.
Speaker 5: It was, you know.
Speaker 8: The other moment that sort of elicited that reaction was the end of Guy Love, which felt like a full band stand like I don't know, what's the rolling Stones like standard, where they like play the first notes in the audience like besides themselves so excited.
Speaker 6: It was for sure one of those moments.
Speaker 5: It was like John Legend came out on stage and was about to sing like, you know, weird just ordinary people.
Speaker 1: I'd rather hear Guy Love myself.
Speaker 3: I do like that we crushed it.
Speaker 1: The other song. I fucked up a couple of times. Everything comes down to pooh, but the audience liked it when we fucked up I think they did.
Speaker 2: They loved it.
Speaker 1: I shouldn't say we fucked up. I fucked up.
Speaker 5: I was about to say, dog, don't love me into that.
Speaker 3: Ship you tried to.
Speaker 1: It was great. You guys really crushed it. Yeah, Dan, you are gonna cut that so we can have an episode for our listeners.
Speaker 2: Right absolutely, I got all the audio already.
Speaker 1: You guys aren't gonna believe it. It was so I mean, this show that we're just doing in front of our zoom monitors, but in front of two thousand of the most raucous, fun ready to laugh people. It was amazing.
Speaker 2: It was really great.
Speaker 3: It's going on.
Speaker 5: Really came with it.
Speaker 1: Man, Bill was hilarious. We gotta have a guest. We gotta have a guest every time. I feel like every every episode we'll have a different Scrubs cast member or you know, it could be someone like Brendan Fraser or Johnny C or Christa Miller or Sarah Chalk.
Speaker 5: Or I think Sarah Chalk, Judy Rayes and Johnny C should be the first three.
Speaker 1: Like, right out, do you think we should do Sarah Chalk in Vancouver?
Speaker 3: I think we oh make it real.
Speaker 1: I just feel like, you know, you got it. There has to be a little story behind each.
Speaker 5: My guest, that's fire idea. That's a fire idea. Everybody, everybody in Vancouver, everybody in Vancouver right now just got a little bit of movement. There was just like a little bit of shifting shift. It was a shift.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was thinking like we could do like I don't know, I was thinking that we with each guest like this is just random. But I was thinking like, all right, so Neil comes on, right. Neil's an improv sketch comedian genius. So like we could do a segment with Neil where he teaches you and I how to do like I mean, we know the basics obvious, but like he walks us through like an improv thing, right, and then we get call outs from the audience and the three of us do an improv sketch with Neil, like something that would that be funny?
Speaker 3: That'd be great? Is Chicago sure that one?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 1: And also it's like the improv capital of the country. There you go, Donald thinking it's gonna be fun. We got to pull out a planet now, Joel, I'll you know how any other jobs We're gonna get your help. We're gonna get it now that we're doing it for real. Now that we're doing it.
Speaker 5: For done, that's it, yo, Yo, your lives are.
Speaker 1: Over, no, Joel, Joel, I want you to know that that was kind of the pilot, and we're going to get like a proper tour manager when we tour.
Speaker 8: I'm so looking forward to it working with somebody who knows what they're doing.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna say, Joel, and you're and you're not to give you your flowers. You you really you really took on something you didn't know much about and did a fantastic job.
Speaker 8: It was a learning curve, but it was exciting to learn it. So I'm glad it all worked out. I'm so glad. Uh Mark showed up and was like, let me just handle this portion of it real quick.
Speaker 6: I was like a genius.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mark helped a lot. I got to say, Mark really stepped up.
Speaker 5: And you know how we like it, Zach and I like to walk in, do that thing, walk out.
Speaker 1: That's what you did. I participated in some planning. That's what you did.
Speaker 3: Well, that's.
Speaker 1: No idea what happened, Joel.
Speaker 5: You know, Joel, you know how I like it? Yes, I do try to Donalds just shows up.
Speaker 1: He's like, oh ship, It's like lid and there's furniture.
Speaker 3: H god.
Speaker 5: I was just as surprised as the audience was on a show. Oh Ship, we were gonna sing.
Speaker 1: Donald's like Donald's like Donald's like somebody made a call sheet. We sounded good too on Guy Love.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well we sounded, we sounded we we we improvised a little bit like everything was just beautiful.
Speaker 1: It was that next time we sing I'll I'll be I'll be off book. I was holding the lyric sheet, which I which I which I don't, which is just good. It was insecurity about fucking up the lyrics. I just held it, but then I then I fucked up because I was overthinking the lyrics. Obviously I know the words to those songs. I just tried to not have the crutch of the lyric sheet. But we I didn't suck up Guy Love, and that sounded perfect. So I want to tell you. I did Pete Holmes's podcast, and I find Pete Holmes to be one of one of the funniest stand ups there is Bill and I went to see him rehearse his hour long special That's Gonna be Coome on Netflix that he shot since and we were just belly laughing. It was so funny. And he went into his podcast and he has two things that told we were going to steal for our podcast. He goes, when someone says something, he goes, speed agree, I speed agree on that. Speed agree. That just means like you agree so fast, like you don't even finish your thought like that that's good. And the other one is scandal noted. So let's say you want to talk about someone who has problem, you can talk about them. You just got scandal noted. But I do want to say that that's good cover. I like that because we were trying to talk about some people that have been canceled or have you know, issues, But you still want to be able to make your point, so you say, like think about Cosby scandal noted. Was that he.
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: So if it's right with you, I'd like to introduce I'd like to steal from Pete Holmes a speed degree and scandal noted. Did beget in the showdownes about show we made about.
Speaker 5: A bunch of dogs and nurses. He said, he's the stories.
Speaker 8: So yea.
Speaker 1: YEA very funny episode, very funny episode really hur issues, some real HR issues.
Speaker 3: Yes, but I will say that. Yes. Scandal noted.
Speaker 5: Scandal noted that's funny.
Speaker 1: See, you already got it. Donald Scandal noted JD and Turk would have been fired for their behavior on this talent show.
Speaker 5: Real cool, my gosh, from back in the day, from back in the day when they were interns to when they decided to do to make their own interns do it, they would have been completely.
Speaker 1: I just kept cremated. I kept cringing. I mean, like.
Speaker 3: One joke, I only cringed it one.
Speaker 1: But the asking the two women to lube themselves up. No, well you should have cringed at that one. Brady, that was crazy. Didn't you get mad at you for that?
Speaker 5: Understandabaye?
Speaker 3: I apologize and I apologize.
Speaker 1: You did apologize, I remember, yeah, I did to.
Speaker 5: His face after he stepped to me, like Yo, what the fuck did you say?
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, Wayne, I'm so sorry, I am so sorry.
Speaker 1: Well you know I think you you were. You were not at a point yet and you are now. We both are where you were. We we were still wide eyed enough to be like, oh yeah, if he wants me to say that, I'll say that like now I would say like I would never, I'm not going to say.
Speaker 3: That, right.
Speaker 5: I mean, we were just trying to be funny too, you know what I mean. And that was what I was trying to you know. It was like, I'm just trying to be funny, dude, I'm just trying. It was like at your expense, at your you know what I mean. That's not really funny, that's just stupid. And I apologize to him. Then I apologize now too. I think that was a taste.
Speaker 1: I'm sure he's forgotten you, forgotten that. He's forgotten me too, He's forgotten you your alleged. He's such anyway, let's talk about the show.
Speaker 5: He's an amazing let's give him his flowers too while we're since we're here, he is amazing performer, amazing Broadway performer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all that stuff.
Speaker 1: No Johnny C in episode This must be Johnny C's turn to take a break.
Speaker 5: But they bring in Sonny and Joe.
Speaker 1: It's a big This really feels like, you know, in hindsight, there's Billy. In hindsight, we really see Bill teeing up what he's gonna try and do for season nine, which is make these interns the start. This one is really about Sonny and Joe.
Speaker 5: I really feel like this was the path right here. This was the blueprint, the handoff. I feel like this was the blueprint. Bill said it, Look, this is how we should do the show. We could still have the main characters of the show, but let's phase them to the background and put them in the mentorship part. Johnny ces Kelso, will have you guys play the mentors, and let's just make the show about the young guys, you know what I mean, the young ones. And it really does work. Sonny and Joe were actually a great That's a great.
Speaker 3: I don't know what happened.
Speaker 5: I don't know why the two of them didn't why that wasn't season nine, but that would have.
Speaker 3: That was really funny.
Speaker 1: They were a part of season nine, weren't they.
Speaker 5: Well, Joe Denise is a part of season nine. Sony's only in one episode.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, they walk in and they called Joe Denise dude chick, dude chick. Elliott tells her that, you know, because Joe is so dedicated to being there all the time. And Elliott says, look, you gotta blow off some steam. You gotta you gotta you can't just stay, you know, because Joe's staying all night long and the other interns are going and having drinks and at least having some social life.
Speaker 3: Well, I was going to say that.
Speaker 5: Also, this is the episode that we're learning Joe's actually Denise is actually a really good uh intern slash doctor. She's actually one that cares, even with this exterior of of you know, this hard exterior that she has. The show opens up with her warming someone's bedpants so they can go take a shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she does care. She just and her bedside manner is still a bit gruff, but she's working on She's making strides with that.
Speaker 3: Everything's tracking.
Speaker 1: Elliott says that some babies smell like ham. She thought this was related to how she used to warm up her sandwiches in the Nick You and then and the baby incubators, but then she realized that some babies do in fact smell like ham and she calls them Ham babies. She runs into one the way out of this first scene and she smells it and she goes, ham baby.
Speaker 5: So I've never smelled a ham baby, but I do love the way a baby's breath.
Speaker 1: Smells a baby's breath.
Speaker 5: There's nothing fresher in the baby's breath. Listen, it's even a line in the most deaf song. But look, check this out out. It smells like, uh, breast milk, but vomit rights exactly. All of you out there, all of you out there who have kids and remember when they were babies, know exactly what I'm talking about. You could, I mean, I didn't do this, but I could literally take my nose if just stick it.
Speaker 3: In my kid's take.
Speaker 1: That's so sweet.
Speaker 5: And I can't do it right now because I'm stuffed up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right now, you wouldn't be able to get that beautiful breast milk vomit sent.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can't beat it. I wish I could. I wish I could. I wish I could sit that in a candle.
Speaker 1: So, for the second time in Scrubs history, we know that we learned that Karla has whiskers on her on her areolas, but this one was great the first time and this thick as a thorn. The first time was when Turk drew a drawing of it and it looked like a walrus. And now she plarks a giant I mean, it's a giant.
Speaker 3: Did she get thorn from a cactus?
Speaker 1: How did she let that get so long? I mean that's not that was that almost needed brushing.
Speaker 5: It's clear that her breast area is not part of her intern sex life. Like ever since well ever since he saw the walrus.
Speaker 7: He was like, no, no, no, no no no no no no no no, let's do it a different way. So, well, that's quite a hair. I mean that hair sh.
Speaker 5: Look like it was from a cactus. Man, if there's multiple down there, she's freaking. It's like she's protecting, like the nipple is being protected with thorns like that.
Speaker 1: I mean that was to the point where she if she's going to keep it, it needs conditioning. I mean it's uh, it was quite a long hair.
Speaker 3: I don't think conditioner will do anything with him.
Speaker 1: Well, she could have just like pulled on it with some shampoo and then pulled on it with some conditioner.
Speaker 5: I don't think that would curl it. I think that thing was just a straight up like tusk. It was like a tusk and it didn't even fall. It was just it was it was just a straight air.
Speaker 1: I think they went too long with it in the directorial choice. It wasn't believable. All right, So then Kelso and the janitor both witnessed this, right, but Carla doesn't see that the janitor.
Speaker 5: Notices no, she sees that he notices No, she doesn't she does. I thought he popped up and was like, what the heck? And then Kelso so she just act like you didn't see it, and then Kelso goes what the heck and she's like, oh.
Speaker 1: Shit, okay, you're right. So she just knows she's going to gaslight the janitor for the whole episode. She really sucks his mind up. She fucking successfully gaslights him that he's questioning everything, even the fact that he was in the fugitive.
Speaker 5: Right, this is guy to come back around. This guy has to come back around full circle. I love that the fugitive callback, isn't it though?
Speaker 1: Yeah? He's a was was that even in the.
Speaker 5: Field of under his breath he says it. She doesn't even hear him say it, So his secret's still safe.
Speaker 3: It's a fucking hilarious dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because the secret he told to JD.
Speaker 3: You're tell anybody you're dead.
Speaker 1: Right and then and then oh he Judy doesn't Carly doesn't hear him say at this time.
Speaker 5: No, she doesn't hear him say maybe I his secret is his secret is still saved. She's she's still trying to figure out a way to freaking console him after she's mind fucked him so good.
Speaker 1: You know, I just realized something I didn't realize with regards to Neil's cameo and shrinking that I didn't really I just thought it was sweet that Neil was Harrison Ford's character's patient. I didn't realize that they have that that connection back to the Fugitive, did you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And Indiana Jones.
Speaker 1: What it's Indianiana Jones.
Speaker 5: He's at Kingdom Skull, Crystal Skull.
Speaker 1: I made Neil is Yeah, wow, I didn't know that. But I just feel it's funny. That's such a blind spot because I went, oh, it's just cool Neil's doing a cameo because he's part of the Bill universe. And and then I went, oh, no, they have that moment in Fugitive together. That's so cute.
Speaker 3: Kembo, Cambo. Let's take a break.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back after these fine words. Okay, so the interns are going to put on a sketch show. I guess every year the interns put on a sketch show and they roast the senior staff. And this year JD and Turk are in charge, and unlike most years where the interns are allowed to write their own sketches, JD and Turk decide that they're going to write all the sketches for them because they're hilarious.
Speaker 5: Because they're funnier than anybody else in the hospital.
Speaker 1: Yes, and they're very excited to this. I've never seen them so excited about anything.
Speaker 3: Well, here's what it comes down.
Speaker 1: They're like giddy schoolgirls.
Speaker 3: Here's what it comes down to.
Speaker 5: Their senior staff now, so they get to do what ever the fuck they want. Matter of fact, their mentor the dude that they go and get beers with and shit like that, and the dude that used to fucking h haze them and stuff and then became their friend and has giving them the best advice is now the chief of medicine. So they're like, yo, this is our hospital, man, we run this thing. Turk and JD are running the show. It's that thing and they know it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And the flashback, Oh no, oh my god, there's so many moments.
Speaker 1: Flash that way before you get to the flashback, which is one of the funniest fucking things I've ever seen in my life. But this is the first moment they would have been fired when they ask for two volunteers who are willing to go full frontal. Now, they don't specifically say that they need to be women, but they do say that whomever it is is going to be rubbing oil on each other. And I don't even know why that was. It was related to a sketch that they had written.
Speaker 3: I don't I think. I think we've tried to and what is that.
Speaker 1: I have no clue, no scandal noted. I'm just saying that this is uh, we would have been as as as as doctors quickly fired for asking our interns to rub lube on each other at the talent show.
Speaker 5: Male female them they or whatever you want to say, my friend, yes, like, so.
Speaker 1: I apologize for Jadie and Jerk's behavior during the talent show in whatever year this was.
Speaker 3: That's okay.
Speaker 5: You come out of being like that's like, oh man, that's horrible.
Speaker 1: Flashback when you come out as a Loma. Now mind you Aloma. This is Aloma by the way, playing Nurse Roberts again in the flashback. She's back to Nurse Roberts.
Speaker 3: Now, not not right, that's not Shirley, and.
Speaker 1: You are so fucking funny, and she's.
Speaker 5: Enjoying Jesus and Jesus.
Speaker 3: He loves me.
Speaker 5: Jesus, you're some right now.
Speaker 1: Aloma, the character Nurse Roberts is enjoyed it at first. She's like, you love Jesus, I do love me some Jesus. She's not offended at all. She thinks it's funny. She's down to be teased. She's like, yeah, until Jesus comes out and Jesus comes out and goes shaloman I now knew my Friends.
Speaker 3: Verse is not like that at all.
Speaker 1: Nurse Roberts is not playing with that. Nurse robertson and she tackled Jesus. Jesus. Nurse Roberts went from enjoying this show to getting on stage and tackling jad because he's playing Jesus.
Speaker 5: And he said before she tackled Jesus, was I don't love me some Jesus?
Speaker 1: The line before was coloman I knew, now knew my Friends.
Speaker 5: The line from Nurse Roberts before she tackled Jesus was I do love me some Jesus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we'll put her over the edge was shalom and I'm given the peace, sons. I wonder what the end of that schedule was. That schedule was hilarious.
Speaker 7: Ye.
Speaker 8: Did you guys like really miss each other, because it was if I remember Donald was off and then you were off, right.
Speaker 1: We missed each other if we were just wrapped at dinner time and didn't see each other until the morning, like another level.
Speaker 8: In this episode, though, it seems like you guys were like, yes, finally we're back.
Speaker 5: I would. I mean at this point we had just I mean, it just had been it's polished.
Speaker 3: At this point, we had done it so much that it was like, well.
Speaker 1: We're having fun. We were clearly in this episode, you and I are clearly cracking each other up.
Speaker 5: There's a point where we're making this stuff up, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot of improv here in this one. And I also remember, I can see in your face when you think you're holding it together, but when Jimmy, the overly touchy intern is massaging your breasts, you are cracking up on the inside. Yeah, Darren was so funny in this Oh.
Speaker 5: My god, this is all a prelude to Matt TV. This is all a prelude to shouting that live.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I laughed out loud when you after Alma tackles JD as Jesus, you go, there will be a twenty minute.
Speaker 5: I know that was improv because I remember that just being from theater, being at my parents' theater and freaking somebody coming out on stage because they needed to be in the show and they didn't have no other part, and so you'll beat the intermission.
Speaker 3: Motherfuck all right, that's who you're gonna be.
Speaker 5: So they do that first act right at the National Black Theata in Harlem.
Speaker 3: Shout them out.
Speaker 5: They got a show on broad Raid right now called fat Ham.
Speaker 1: Oh that's doing really well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, National Black Theata shouts you out. Shot eh oh me.
Speaker 1: Bath Ham is really popular. That was one of the shows everyone was talking about.
Speaker 5: Marcel Spears, shout him out. Picasso at the Lapani's yield Baby for Life, Baby Anyway Life. He and I did a play together, and he's on Broadway right now as fat Ham.
Speaker 1: I got to digress for a moment. I saw four one person shows in New York when I was just there. Wow, it was my one person show trip. For some reason, I saw Jody Comer in Prima Faci. That was amazing. Then I saw the best magic show I've ever seen called Inner Circle, which you have to go see. It's like close up magic in a theater, but a very small theater. Again, I got a magician, Israeli magician named Assi Winn. Incredible. Then I saw One Woman Show, which is a spoof of one person shows, that was hilarious. And then I saw Alex Edelman, who's a comedian and he did he He's a really really funny to me, and he's a Jewish guy, and he went and attended an alt right meetup in Queens and so the story the show is the story of him attending an alt right gathering and uh, it's so crazy and insane and but also hilarious.
Speaker 2: Rather than I, Yeah, I couldn't do that.
Speaker 3: There's no way in hell.
Speaker 5: I mean, I would have to be blind, like freaking Dave Chappelle was in that sketch.
Speaker 1: No, you you couldn't go because you.
Speaker 5: And not know that I was black, Because I would There's I mean, I just imagine some of the things you hear somebody say and that ship. Yeah, I don't know if my heart, I don't know if my heart could take it.
Speaker 1: I know it was insane, but he's presented in a in a in a in a really comedic way. And I recommend all four shows of people. That was really good. We're gonna take a break and we'll be right back, right Donald, Yes, we will. We'll be right back, all right, back to our show scrubs, Donald, my love. So that was so funny. We talked about that. So Joe ignores Elliot's advice. So they have a patient named Brianna, and.
Speaker 3: She has heart issues.
Speaker 1: She has some issue where she's she has immune immune immune disorder where she's very vulnerable to getting sick.
Speaker 3: Right, that's what it is.
Speaker 5: And she's so sick almost every month and she almost dies almost twice to three times four times a year.
Speaker 1: Or something, right, she has, So she's her mom is very protective of her. The kid is complaining about it.
Speaker 5: And never been out, never gone outside of the house because of her ailment.
Speaker 1: Right, and.
Speaker 5: So never seen no parts of another person's body is pretty much what we're trying to say.
Speaker 1: She has no experience with anything. I don't know how old she is. She's she like a she's at least an older teenager.
Speaker 5: All I know is they're trying to get her out so she could at least dance with another person.
Speaker 1: They want to take her out, and the mom is saying no, and Joe says.
Speaker 5: Because she could get so sick if she dances with somebody, or even just SIPs a beer next to somebody, that she could wind up back into ICU.
Speaker 3: Of course, could die.
Speaker 1: And it's just the thing between like the moms saying, look, I know it's best for her, and both Elliott and Joe, independent of each other, are trying to get her to have a chance to get outside and feel like a normal kid.
Speaker 3: Right, But some of these people are taking their own advice.
Speaker 1: Right because Elliott goes and talks to her even though she advises Joe not to.
Speaker 3: Well, we find that out later.
Speaker 1: How funny is that fantasy? Is it a fantasy or or a hallback? When I go, this is our sketch show, and I keep slapping.
Speaker 5: It and keep slapping our sketch show, our sketch show. It's a fantasy, and then you slap them. Then you snap out of it and you're like, oh, it's all right if you're late our sketch show. I remember shooting that. I do remember shooting that.
Speaker 1: That was funny.
Speaker 5: I remember getting slapped and looking into the camera and all of that stuff.
Speaker 1: And each time you go, oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, our sketch show, This is our sketch show.
Speaker 1: No One picks Denise as a scene partner. The janitor tells Carla that he did see her pluck.
Speaker 5: Out her hair, and she's like, no, you didn't, and he.
Speaker 1: Makes all these noises. He does a whole shtick with the hair, like moing moying, and then he plays it like a violin.
Speaker 5: I wasn't here yesterday. That's Carla's excuse forever I was here yesterday.
Speaker 1: She really commits to the gas lighting route.
Speaker 5: I mean, if you're going to gas light, you might as well commit, right, She goes, You can't half ass no gas light. You can't be like, you know, I wasn't here yesterday, or maybe I was, and then expect to win. He's all baked and I'm just sick, man, I'm on that fucking uh.
Speaker 1: What's taking weed as part of your medicine?
Speaker 5: Know that D was that not the dick? But was the other that th D? No, not that vitamin d D Vitamin D. No, it's that over the counter medicine quill, not day quill D. But uh, what's the other one that they got, Duke Madame musinx.
Speaker 2: D D what you think of I think you may have added some GANDA to your regimen.
Speaker 5: No, but that's what the name of it, because there's also the clarity dye.
Speaker 2: No, you're totally right.
Speaker 5: Next d's a bunch of ds advil.
Speaker 1: Did you add anything to your regimen?
Speaker 3: Who tanked forever? Who tanked forever?
Speaker 5: I mean, if I'm gonna keep.
Speaker 1: It one hundred, yeah, please keep it one hundred.
Speaker 5: I felt like I could dry out some.
Speaker 3: Of that mucus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, was wrong.
Speaker 5: I probably inflamed that motherfucker a little bit more. The point is, yeah, I'm on that D.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're on that D.
Speaker 5: I got some of that big fat D up in me.
Speaker 1: The janitor says that he wants Judy Carla's nipplehair. He wants to he collects things, he says, and he wants to put it between his molars and a snug which is a snail slug hybrid that he was able to splice together unsuccessfully. Yes, that had to be Neil, just making it up. Absolutely that smells of Neil riffing.
Speaker 5: But I can't imagine that too. Just the two animal sliced and then tried to stick them together.
Speaker 1: I like that. He says he was able to splice together unsuccessfully.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a slug and a snail, he commits. You know, dude, he has like straight up uh, murderer tendencies.
Speaker 3: The janitor does.
Speaker 1: But again we don't know if it's all lie. We don't know. I mean, we have seen him with his squirrel army, so we know that's.
Speaker 5: True, right, and he captured those squirrels and killed some of them too, if I do remember correctly, I think, all, wow, see there are no squirrels around the hospital anymore.
Speaker 1: That's true. They don't have issues with squirrels.
Speaker 5: I mean, these are these are murderer tendencies.
Speaker 3: These are things that people who.
Speaker 1: He wants to kill me. He says it lots of times, all because I put a penny in the door. Why did I put a penny in the door?
Speaker 3: I don't know, you just but you did it. JD did it.
Speaker 1: I know we never analyzed that though, we haven't gotten there yet. But when JD admits to putting the penny in the door. But why would JED put it?
Speaker 3: It doesn't make any sense, j asshole.
Speaker 1: No, it's his first day and he gets accused of putting a penny in the door.
Speaker 3: Why is it just like Cobra Kai.
Speaker 5: Man, the janitor is fucking Johnny and you are fucking LaRusso and you come into the new area and you just fucking up all of his shit because you're the new guy and you have this entitled feeling and you decide to put a penny in the door and mess up his day, and because of that, he's now viewed as the bad guy. It's Cobra Kai.
Speaker 1: I don't believe this narrative. I don't believe the narrative that JD on his first day is of Why didn't in turn, purposefully put a penny in the door to break the emergency door in the emergency room? What the fuck is I think JD if he does admit to that, like I think he does, right, I think he was just trying to find some closure with the janitor. Why would he do that?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: We got to go back and figure it. Can't It has to be some for some malicious reason.
Speaker 1: I've never really thought this out. Ever, we're gonna.
Speaker 8: Learn soon, or we'll at least get the reason very specific reasoning soon, you know.
Speaker 1: But but he does admit it, right, That's why I do recall that. But that doesn't make any sense. He must be just saying like, hey, let's have some closure.
Speaker 8: I did, yeah, because Wikipedia says JD accidentally stuck a penny in the door. And I don't know how somebody accidentally sticks a penny in a door.
Speaker 5: Hold that door? He probably they should. I got it. See, this is why weed. This is why weed sometimes.
Speaker 1: Is for weed.
Speaker 5: This is what happened. J D was running extremely late that day, and he was excited, if I do remember correctly, and he would trying to get through the door, but it was closing. His macguiver like instincts. He pulls out a pinion.
Speaker 1: He doesn't have mcguy for like instincts. He's John Dorian to.
Speaker 5: Try and for musical angle it into the sensors so the automatic door slides open. It's broken. He flees the scene, knowing that.
Speaker 3: He broke it.
Speaker 5: Comes back later the janitor's there. JD, like all people when they're guilty of something, admit it in some way.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe there's a pen. Maybe somebody put a penny in it.
Speaker 1: I think, if anything, a penny fell out of JD's pocket and and and he realized it must have come from my pocket. He is not purpose.
Speaker 5: I like my story better. My story is way more heroic. Yeah, your story is just like Indiana Jones esque, and you need to run with it.
Speaker 1: Your story is weed based, but it's.
Speaker 5: Very Harrison Ford Indiana. Joe. JD's not Jackson slash mcguy Burrish.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get back to the show. So then there's another hr nightmare. We're trying to make sure that the whoever the woman who's playing Elliott has a flat enough ass.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we wanted to go get some cardboard.
Speaker 1: And we're examining the woman's ass and we're like, it's not flat enough. JD says, I've chewed on that day and it's flatter than Dale Beard. By the way, Sarah has a very nice bum for what it's worth.
Speaker 3: Yes, Sarah has a very nice bump.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sarah has a very nice bump. So scandal noted. But I want the record to reflect that Sarah does not have a flat bump. Speed degree, Oh my god, Pete Holmes is gonna be so happy. So yeah, I'm sorry that jd are yelling at an inn that her ass needs to be flatter. Turket's massage by Jimmy Lee, I can never say it. Jimmy the overly touchy, orderly and he just calmly says no, thank you. But if you look, if you go back and look at Donald's eyes, he is holding in a laugh. I can just know that face. Yeah, and then when it's over, you're so proud of yourself that you got through it. You're like you got You're like I did it, and you're.
Speaker 5: Like, he's very difficult, and you know, especially back then when he was just starting to hone his.
Speaker 3: Craft to not laugh around.
Speaker 5: I remember, I mean, look some of the scenes with Taren in this show and Sam Lloyd on the floor when he's breathing in his ear and stuff like that. I don't know how Sam was able to keep a straight face.
Speaker 3: We laughed very hard at that just by watching it.
Speaker 1: And so you know, there were so many bloopers. Whenever Tarren was massaging you, there was no in and I'll laugh.
Speaker 5: There's because he really one. He really massaged you. So it feels good.
Speaker 1: No, it was so intense. I remember being really intense.
Speaker 3: But I like intense. You don't like an intense.
Speaker 1: Love but not from Jimmy the overly touching injur And I like one from a massuse or do I like it hard? I don't like it when they come and just basically rub lotional.
Speaker 3: You don't do that. Don't do that.
Speaker 1: I want the elbow in my back. Yeah, I want to be like, oh why.
Speaker 5: I want to I want I want to be like, please a little softer. Yes, I do like that.
Speaker 1: I want to get to the point where I'm like, whoa, whoa, whoa. Okay, okay, mercy a little bit.
Speaker 5: So you got it, you got it, you got it, you got it. I want to say my my safety word.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's have a let's have a what do you call it? A safe word? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What is your safe word with your messuse?
Speaker 5: Please stop? I mean okay, I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's clear.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's very it's very transparent.
Speaker 1: Mine's ouch.
Speaker 3: Same thing.
Speaker 1: So Bill is obviously trying to buy back his two largest breaks in reality of the series Scrubs. When Carlos says you lied about building a giant sand castle and JD flying like a flag because those things defy the laws of physics.
Speaker 5: Why do you think he was trying to buy that back?
Speaker 1: Because I think Bill has spoken openly in the years since and laughed about it that he didn't always nail the world of when something was a fantasy and when it was reality. Like JD being in that backpack is a real world. You stuff JD into a normal sized backpack and closed it in the real world.
Speaker 3: Dude, it's a sitcom, you know.
Speaker 1: But there's a balance of reality.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean, even come on, man, these guys blew up. We've blown up cars. We freaking like, come on, man, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I agree with Bill that he was pretty he's pretty good at keeping the insane insane stuff in fantasies and then occasionally like the janitor building a sand castle that's livable in the in the in the in the parking lot. I mean, Bill said, Bill said in the past that he said like he showed up one day, which is cannot true because that think parts are.
Speaker 5: A week time hell right about to say they had to dump all of that sand.
Speaker 1: No, they well wasn't even it was it was literally it was two stories too. It was just like it was just coated thinly with it was like it was like it was it was built like a two story house and they just put sand on the outside of So Bill saying that he didn't know his bullshit because they would have had to build that ship for a long time.
Speaker 3: Sorry, it's uncomfortable, it's gone.
Speaker 1: Why don't you just lean forward, bro.
Speaker 5: It's just so uncomfortable in here, dude.
Speaker 3: And this is the only room that I have that I can do this and right.
Speaker 1: Now, why don't you go back to your closet life.
Speaker 5: Because my closet has a bunch of fucking generators and all of that ship is so it sounds like a fucking dum What.
Speaker 1: Does it sound like? Does it sound like this? No? Does it sound like this?
Speaker 2: You honor me?
Speaker 6: No, Donald, if you want, we can set you up with the studio too, like we can.
Speaker 1: He's not gonna do that, he does.
Speaker 3: I don't want to go to a studio.
Speaker 5: But what I do, what I am going to look into is getting a little box because I do do a lot of Uh I did, I did your right, but I do And he said do doo, Yeah I did, And so I'm thinking about because remember those little studios back in the day that you could buy and you could close the door and open the door. Sure, I think they're a lot cheaper than they used to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure. Do you have one that you're already looking at?
Speaker 5: I don't, not yet, But this was just an idea split second, just now.
Speaker 1: Sarah bought one of those because she does what's it called Rick and mortyry scandal, scandal noted rick and.
Speaker 5: Morty, scandal, noted scandal, noted.
Speaker 1: Sarah bought one of those because she does scandal, noted rick and Morty. And you should get one, since you clearly had never have a quiet home, not anymore. Your kids are cute. I saw Donald's kids the other day at my mom's house. My mom had a little pool party for all my friends.
Speaker 5: None of the adults got in the pool. All of the kids did, though.
Speaker 1: Ye well, I thought I was gonna swim too, but Donald was wearing a sweatsuit in like ninety degree heat for some reason. Go off, No the kid. The adults just had a great conversation and the kids swam. I was good. It gave the kids something to do while the adults chatted.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I really do love your mom.
Speaker 1: My mom's the best. My mom's so sweet. She planned a pool party for all my friends, and she planned it far out. She made it sure everyone had it on their calendar, like two months out.
Speaker 2: Smart.
Speaker 3: She hit us up in April.
Speaker 1: That's so sweet though. I was like, I was like, you guys gotta turn up because my mom was like planning this like a wedding.
Speaker 3: Yeah you yeah.
Speaker 5: Casey was like, there's no way you can ever miss this. That's the That was the smartest thing ever. If you want to make sure everybody shows up, put that ship two months out. There's no way that anybody.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna start doing shit longer out, Like Yo, my birthday twenty four.
Speaker 5: Right, come on, you got counted six months to get it together.
Speaker 1: She got everyone, man, everybody turned up.
Speaker 3: Yeah they did.
Speaker 1: It was amazing. All Right, we're gonna take a quick break. We'll come back and we'll finish the show. It's called Scrubs and it stars Donald Faison, Zach braw He'll be right.
Speaker 4: Back, the famous ever back evergle Remember the gogle Google guys, Do you guys.
Speaker 1: Remember We're not gonna talk about the gurgle doesn't make it back. No, the gurgle's over.
Speaker 3: What about cluck?
Speaker 5: Cluck?
Speaker 1: No, no, no more gurgle. Okay, So the janitor says that that that Carla has a comically large hair on her baby feeder. He gulls her breast a baby feeder. He says, I saw you take a comically large I guess it was intentionally large, comically large hair off of your baby feeder. Then they cut to us in the in the cafeteria. This was so funny. Donald, when we go you, I'm so nervous, and I go, Welcome to Live Theater. Sounds like waiting for God.
Speaker 5: I was about to say this, just like waiting for Goman.
Speaker 1: I made me want to see a whole movie with us as like, yes, waiting for Guffman theater directors, you're the Donald Gay, Zach and Donald Wait, Zach and Donald Gay newlyweds in House Arrest, Zach and Donald that what House.
Speaker 5: Arrest was about, though, wasn't like one of them, like he did pitch something where we did try to put on a show.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but Zach and Donald. Someone did, But Zach and Donald, Yeah, did someone pitch something like this that we that we run an amateur theater.
Speaker 6: Yes, that was one of our pitches.
Speaker 1: I really after watching this episode, I like.
Speaker 5: I agree, I agree.
Speaker 1: Donald's the Donald's the choreographer, I'm the director, and we're and we're putting on a show. I watched the ship out of that.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, sh it.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Live.
Speaker 5: The you have it's a live theater, all right.
Speaker 1: So the first impersonator is doing Kelso and he said, I'm Bob Kelso. I do nothing but sit around here all day, and I like prostitutes. And then Kelso finds it hilarious. He's in the audience and he.
Speaker 5: Says, I do like prostitute, and he goes, it's funny because it's true. Right, that was a cringe moment right there. Why because all of the prostitute stuff that Kelso's done in the past, and.
Speaker 1: He does like he likes hiring sex workers. Is that wrong? I don't know. I suppose that he particularly is into, specifically into Asian sex workers. Maybe is cringe and scandal noted.
Speaker 5: Well, that's where I was going to go with it, but I don't want to take it there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, well, now we have scandal noted, so we can address these things.
Speaker 3: Okay, scandal noted. I really like scandal noted. I really liked noted.
Speaker 1: Now, Joell, do you like scandal noted?
Speaker 6: I do like scandal noted I do.
Speaker 8: It allows us to not just address, but also it doesn't you know, you can't talk around it like.
Speaker 1: I like, yeah, and it makes you it's telling the audience like, yes, we get that that is inappropriate and it's scandalous a bit, and yes we we hear you and we note it. But we need to we do need to do.
Speaker 5: To push forward and continue our wonderful show.
Speaker 1: We need to keep going with the podcast.
Speaker 3: We have to push forward.
Speaker 1: But also, and in Peter Holmes's case, you know, on his podcast, they just you know, he has people on and they just go all over the place. They're not following like redoing rewatching a show, so they go in all directions, especially talking about other comedians and stuff. So it's just sort of a quick way of him saying like, yeah, we hear you. We're not gonna we know that you have feelings about X, Y or Z. We it's noted, but we we're going to finish the sentence. You know what, I mean.
Speaker 6: Finish the sentence.
Speaker 1: That's perfect. U. He's really it's called you made it weird with Pete Holmes. He's he's a very funny guy, you guys. And he has a Netflix Netflix special coming that when when you when you see it out, recommend I recommend it because Bill and I saw the final rehearsal and it was so good.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So then the beard face beard fa say comes out and JD says that he was up all night sewing the costumes.
Speaker 6: Great costume.
Speaker 3: And then Jimmy comes out.
Speaker 1: Jimmy comes and does all his Saturday Live Edition impressions, and.
Speaker 5: The last thing he does is Dane Cook.
Speaker 1: He does a good Brad Pitt.
Speaker 5: He does a good Dang Cook too, and then and then he went too far and then it was too much Jimmy. And then we're both like, too much Jimmy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we said we over Jimmy. Did you guys watch Brad Pitt is so funny? I don't know if you guys watched Dave, but on the Dave finale so hilarious yet okay, good, Yes, everybody watched Dave and watched the Dave finale where Brad Pitt get stars as himself and it's really fun. But anyway, not a lot of people do a Brad Pitt impression, and I thought that Terarran does a pretty good one.
Speaker 3: That's a very good one.
Speaker 1: So then Joe and Sonny show up and they don't have any plan. They ignored rehearsals because they were obsessed, rightfully so, with their patient and they're playing Jad and Turk. We have no idea what they're gonna do. And they make out and that instantly makes us self conscious about our love.
Speaker 5: Guy love all of a sudden is in jeopardy.
Speaker 1: Now this ship, this second act ship with us trying like preventing ourselves.
Speaker 5: This ship was so funny.
Speaker 1: I laughed so hard at the second act of the show. Yeah, yeah, when I have the fantasy that were actually sitting on the same side of the table thirty and we're so flirty. I'm like, I thought you're off carbs.
Speaker 5: She was hilarious.
Speaker 3: And then and then you get a.
Speaker 1: Big something good happens to you and I rush.
Speaker 5: Over right and and then you turn to walk away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not allowed to hug you. I got a new Turk want to do. There's like this like like fucking frosted lens on the outside, shallow focus, and Dolly pushing on both of us like a fucking rom com.
Speaker 5: Right, because Turk and JD have said, look, because of this kiss, and this is how everybody perceives us, we need to take a step back. You turn around, and JD turns around and Turk is gone, and he feels like he's missed his opportunity to to to look back and tell Turkey he loved him and he was proud of him. And when before JD can turn back around, we see Turk right, and he goes. I read all the way around. I read all the way.
Speaker 1: Around that she is so funny and cute.
Speaker 5: That ship reminded me of way to go, Paula. I don't know why, but for some reason, I write it the way around, I wade it the way around.
Speaker 1: They love each other so much. You skipped one part where Todd is congratulating uh Turk, and he says, I shaved my my private's ball like your head. Yeah, and as a tribute to you, the Todd shaves his scronum.
Speaker 3: And scandal noted.
Speaker 5: And Turkeys very appreciative too.
Speaker 1: Yes, Turk appreciates it, sincerely, Okay, so you don't know, Joel, Joelle, I don't think it's a scandal that Rob Sha shaves his balls.
Speaker 5: Joelle shave, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 6: It would be weird.
Speaker 8: It was like an honor of your bald head shaved. My general's like, that's an hr cup.
Speaker 2: In the real life scenario.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, anyway, JD and Turk they can't last fifteen minutes, and all of a sudden, the Eagle and sing Guy Love that Chyl comes on, Dylub comes on the soundtrack.
Speaker 3: And they hug.
Speaker 1: Singing Dylave was so fun. I think we're gonna have to sing Guy Love at each show. I agree, even though even though that we won't be doing the musical each time, I feel like the audience for each show deserves a rendition of live Guy Love. They would freak out. We gotta do it. I love singing it so much. I've been walking around the house singing it. This Donald doesn't text me back, unlike Turk and JD. I can't get a fucking text back.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's change the subject.
Speaker 5: The Eagle in this episode where you jump on my back and we fly off one. First of all, who was ever on a Dolly on a steady cam. Great shot. It was almost like you were on one of those things. It looked like we were flying, almost right when it pulls back and we run off the camera and everything. Yeah, not only that, it's a very very popular me of us.
Speaker 1: I forgot that that's where that gift meme is from.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and uh so when I see I see it all the time, and I forgot what season it was. I thought we had missed it. But here we are, and it's it's it really is shot beautifully. It does look it feels like you know, you know how I am. It feels like fucking Superman John Williams taking off.
Speaker 1: There's a new Jewish Superman in town.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 1: And I believe there's a new Jewish American. I believe there's a new Jewish Jewish Lois Lane to go along with him. Sorry, America, she's not. Oh she just plays one on TV. Yes, Scandal, noted him. I don't like that that anymore. I've been watching that show and she plays she really leans into the Jewish New Yorker stereotype. So this is my protests protest noted anyway. Uh, yeah, you get a new you got a new Superman.
Speaker 5: Donald, Yeah, we'll see what's up. They're doing a really good one too. It's All Star Superman, right or is it Kingdom Come? Which what are they doing.
Speaker 6: They're doing like closer to an all Star like very classic kind of Lewis Lane And yeah.
Speaker 5: That was that's a that's a great comic. All Stars are really good comic.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Nothing O G the O G.
Speaker 3: It's not an og comic, but it's a it's a it's.
Speaker 5: A it's a homage to what the comics were back in the day.
Speaker 1: Oh so they're not doing like the one we saw with Christopher Reeve episode one.
Speaker 5: Way further than that. They're doing like it's more like All Star Superman is more like, uh, what was the first Superman?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 3: Reeve? George Reeves?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, everybody, that's our show. We love you very much. We appreciate you spending some time with us.
Speaker 5: We gotta be we gotta give the girls the props Sonny and Joe. First of all, at the end, tricks Joe into finally seeing how she's being a hypocrite trying to get this young lady out even though she's not going and what she does what she does. It built the bridge that is built between her and Sunny from this adventure that they've gone on together trying to get this young lady out of the ICU. It pays off at the end with the two of them see each other and I think it's a really cute moment, and I think this is where Bill really stuck the landing again, like, look, this is what Scrubs could be if you wanted it. We've got our guys being silly, you still got all of that, but these are now new, fresh stories with new characters and everything like that, and we can go this direction. I wish he would have stuck around and did it, but you know, he had Cougartown, no Bill, but he had Cougar Town and the people that did do it. You know, we got a full season out of it, and we're very.
Speaker 1: Grateful he didn't. You got twelve episodes.
Speaker 3: That's a full season nowadays.
Speaker 1: In today's numbers. Yeah, that's funny. Also, I was happy they didn't bring the girl. I thought the end was gonna be they snunk the girl out, the teenage girl out to a bar, and I was like, that's gonna be a weird and I thought I saw her for a second, and I was really relieved when that wasn't her.
Speaker 5: That would have been a really bad ending. That's not the I mean, we have endings like that. Let's keep it one hundred. We've done shit like that.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: But I was like, oh, please tell me they didn't sneak the girl out to a bar. And I was say, okay, good, they didn't.
Speaker 3: They snuck that kid out to his graduation whenever.
Speaker 1: She's like a compromise and like she shouldn't be like that.
Speaker 5: Motherfucker couldn't stand.
Speaker 3: The kid couldn't stand.
Speaker 1: That was really bad when they took the kid through his graduation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he couldn't stand.
Speaker 1: Doesn't he collapse?
Speaker 5: Pretty much does not.
Speaker 8: Make it to the stage. No, I'm not a worthwhile trip.
Speaker 1: They meant, well, their heart was in the right place. Absolutely, all right, that's our show. We love you very much, Joelle Daniel. You want to say.
Speaker 8: Anything, no, thank you guys for more information on the tour.
Speaker 6: It's coming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, really really excited.
Speaker 1: More more of well diets on tour will come. Donald give me you want to say.
Speaker 5: I just want thank everybody for listening. I am so grateful, especially after experiencing, uh, what we experienced in Seattle. Uh, to know that you guys really really do like us. I mean you like us, You really really like us.
Speaker 1: You're doing the Sally Field Oscar speech.
Speaker 3: No doubt. It just feels.
Speaker 5: It feels really good, especially around my birthday time.
Speaker 3: So thank you very very much.
Speaker 1: Do you want to tell everyone you when I gave you for your birthday?
Speaker 5: He gave me a picture of two of my favorite things, the notorious big and marijuana.
Speaker 1: Well, you didn't really describe it very well.
Speaker 3: It's big smoking weed.
Speaker 1: It's a beautiful photograph print that I got of a really shallow picture picture of a biggie with a with a with a blunt dangling from his lips and the smoke is clouding in front. It's awesome. That's very cool. And I said to Donald, I combines two of your favorite things into one picture.
Speaker 5: It's beautiful and it hangs in my house.
Speaker 1: Oh is it already on the wall.
Speaker 5: Well, we have to have the frame guy come, but we already have the space where we want.
Speaker 2: Are all right?
Speaker 1: We love you, guys? Kind of shout Donald stories.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure we made about a bunch of.
Speaker 2: Dogs and nurses.
Speaker 1: I said, he's a stories
Speaker 5: So Yetta here yea here swe