Speaker 1: Brooke, you're gone for twenty three wins in a row to day, and how sympathetic are you feeling this morning?
Speaker 2: I was looking real hard inside me. I couldn't find it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, it's not good news because you're playing somebody who last time they were on lost so bad to you. They've tried to block the memory out forever.
Speaker 2: We're going to bring it up again right now.
Speaker 1: Well maybe that wasn't the smartest.
Speaker 2: You're not the sympathetic person.
Speaker 1: But let's welcome back Dan from Elma. What's up?
Speaker 3: Dan? Y'all do it?
Speaker 2: But we're good Dan. How are you doing?
Speaker 3: Dan? Is that the first time you laughed in years?
Speaker 1: Or what? To hear you smile again? Yeah? Wow, Okay, we want to get you a good memory. Yes we do, well, some of us do. The good people in this room do. We're sending the bad one out of the studio, and well that happens.
Speaker 3: Dan.
Speaker 1: You know the game's played thirty seconds. Answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you can say pass, But you do have to beat Brook out right to win? Are you ready? It might be a lot of passing, but I'm ready, all right? I believe in you. Here we go. Your time starts now. Today's National Bagpipe Day. What instrument family is it? In? God or Link is the main character? And what iconic video game franchise? Oh, my Son's gonna kill me? What state has shoreline on both the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico? Repeat? Repeat? What state has shoreline on both the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico.
Speaker 3: Answer?
Speaker 1: Oh, Dan, we're going to bring Brooke back into the studio classic. Yeah. I don't know about redemption today. We'll see, but I did he he did ask me, what's something interesting in the show doesn't know about me? Maybe I'll just lean on that it is actually do announcing for a high school and seeing the national anthem every once in all when they need interesting about That's awesome. Okay, you do have a talent. That's promise me to say instead of O say every time? Oh yeah, because I got it now.
Speaker 2: Every time I hear someone talk about singing a national anthem at a high school, I get.
Speaker 1: Like you get traumatic PTSD flash backs.
Speaker 2: I did it once and it was it.
Speaker 1: Went really bad.
Speaker 2: It was bad.
Speaker 1: Your turn, You're ready?
Speaker 2: Ready?
Speaker 1: Your time starts now. Today's National Bagpipe Day. What instrument family is it?
Speaker 3: In?
Speaker 2: Wind?
Speaker 1: Link is the main character in what iconic video game franchise helda? What state has shoreline on both the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico, Florida? You would see a person wearing a hat called a toke blanc in which.
Speaker 2: Profession cooking chef?
Speaker 1: What position does Tyler Lockett play.
Speaker 2: For the Seahawks receiver wide receiver?
Speaker 1: How many points do you score for an official bulls eye in darts? All right, got those answers in Let's go to the scoreboard and see how you guys did with Jose drink before the show.
Speaker 3: I don't know what they're gonna play, so that kind of all right? Dan, you guys zero, he said he was gonna pass. Didn't pass a lot of time on question. Okay, Brooke, you already know you on and you got four.
Speaker 1: Let's say oh no, let's yeah, let's go over the answers here. Today's National Bagpipe Day. Bagpipes are part of the woodwind family.
Speaker 2: That makes sense.
Speaker 1: Link is the main character in the video game Zelda. He's the guy with the shield and the sword, which Dan figured out after the game ended. So we couldn't give you credit for that. Dan, there's shoreline on the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico. If you're in Florida. The profession that wears a toque blanc for their hat is a chef. That's the tall chef's hat. Tyler Lockett plays wide receiver for the Seahawks, and an official bulls eye in darts is worth twenty five points.
Speaker 2: I always give myself fifty.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like I'm just slaughtering everyone.
Speaker 1: That vision is fair. Yeah, that's true. So Dan, thank you so much for playing. We'll be back to do Windbrooks Bucks same time tomorrow