Speaker 1: Couldn't get enough of us. Huh, well, hey, neither can I. I also listen to the podcast every day. After the show, I go home and I listen. I cut out the parts with everyone else. It's just me.
Speaker 2: But you should listen to the full show because it's way better that way it starts.
Speaker 1: Now, here's an interesting question.
Speaker 3: If you bumped into your favorite celebrity out on the street, would you rather take a selfie with them or get their autograph?
Speaker 4: Selfie? Selfie?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I mean what do you do with an autograph? Yeah, lose it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, the autograph is actually worth money. The selfie's worthless.
Speaker 4: No, not for Instagram.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't think about it that way. Over five thousand people were pulled.
Speaker 3: Apparently autographs are still a thing because twenty percent say they'd rather get the autograph.
Speaker 4: Oh that's not though.
Speaker 3: Forty two percent want that selfie. Twenty seven percent said they wouldn't ask for anything because they respect boundaries.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, so you're next to them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Not even going to tell you what the eleven percent it said because it's just going.
Speaker 1: To make me angry.
Speaker 5: They don't know, they.
Speaker 1: Couldn't make a decision. Couldn't two choices too much pressure.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it was different for guys and girls though, because guys say they were more likely to want the autograph that way because they're probably picturing their favorite male athlete and they're trying to cash in on that.
Speaker 6: I guess maybe like on a football, But how are you like randomly carry it around sports memorabilia to sign?
Speaker 4: Like the only thing I would have to side, Like, I don't even have a check book anymore, Like what would I have on me for them to sign.
Speaker 5: My boots?
Speaker 3: Women were more likely to want the selfie and Brooke, I'm curious how much do you charge per selfie?
Speaker 4: You know, I think.
Speaker 7: Bucks.
Speaker 5: Oh that's exactly cool.
Speaker 1: The discount right.
Speaker 5: Yourself.
Speaker 1: It's easier to just sue them afterwards.
Speaker 8: I feel terrible when listeners run into be in public because I'm you know, usually not very well made up.
Speaker 9: Right now, all right, well, I'm a bad celebrity. I don't know how to do it. I literally get excited, too excited, and oh my god, they're like, my mom loves you. I'm like, let's call your mom right now.
Speaker 5: I'll do videos for people.
Speaker 3: I'm like, let me sign some like I'm a bracing I will have them.
Speaker 9: Do you want to picture? He will be like, no, you.
Speaker 1: Know what, I'm you know what? Actually gotta go?
Speaker 9: I like to scare you.
Speaker 2: Why did I say let's move on and get into the shot collar question of the day.
Speaker 3: We do not have the bucket in studio right now because we don't want that thing. We just want to hear Jake's gorgeous, beautiful, sensual voice as he tells us about the shot collar question.
Speaker 10: You're how do you know when you found the one?
Speaker 1: God? That voice?
Speaker 9: I don't know some.
Speaker 1: Autograph.
Speaker 11: I know. God.
Speaker 10: When I say the one, I don't mean the romantic bring me my burrito while I'm on the toilet one.
Speaker 5: What do you mean?
Speaker 7: Then?
Speaker 1: Not even the baby?
Speaker 10: Burden me some clam chowder through a straw. I'm talking about a new survey which asked people which businesses gave them the biggest challenge in finding the one for their services, And after all the results were in, people said, it's hardest to find a great barber or hairstylist.
Speaker 7: It is.
Speaker 10: That was number one. I need you, guys to come up with the jobs that are two through five on the list by playing a one and done, hot potato shot. If you get one right, you're safe from the collar. If not, you're gonna get zapped. And we'll start with Alexis. Tell me another one that made the list that is not a hair dress or a barber.
Speaker 12: Oh, I'm thinking it's gotta be something with your health, like maybe like a doctor.
Speaker 5: That's a good one.
Speaker 1: Doctor is number two on.
Speaker 11: Safe.
Speaker 4: Okay. My first thought is a plumber?
Speaker 10: Plumber not on the.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yes, a good plumber is so freaking hard.
Speaker 2: And I was gonna say like a plumber or handyman because it can come and do almost anything in the house.
Speaker 1: Is that like based on attractiveness?
Speaker 10: Are you talking about constantly clogging the toilets, kissing?
Speaker 4: My dad almost beat up a plumber in my back as a thing.
Speaker 9: Yeah, okay, we are said doctor. But is therapists allowed?
Speaker 4: That's good?
Speaker 10: Therapist could be a guess it's not on the list on a.
Speaker 3: Jeffrey Yeah, I mean is this list talking just about North America or is it all over the world?
Speaker 5: What what would be the difference?
Speaker 3: I know in other countries it takes forever to find a good snake milker.
Speaker 1: Okay, go through like a dozen before you find just the right one to milk your snake.
Speaker 4: You just wanted to say that at the end.
Speaker 5: Yeah you did, you did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe this is too similar to hair stylists, but with your pet, maybe it's like a pet groomer.
Speaker 10: Pet groomer is on the list, but it's at number six.
Speaker 6: This is a hard one. Okay, plumber wasn't on there. God, who else do I find that's like my person? My eye doctor I love?
Speaker 4: I mean, is Dennis different than a doctor?
Speaker 6: Because I have a real hard time finding a good dentist. I'm gonna say dentist.
Speaker 10: Dennis is number three on the list. Two answers left on the board and Jeffrey and Jose are left answering.
Speaker 9: Okay, we're going before taking my answers.
Speaker 4: Is it too bougie for me to suggest house cleaner?
Speaker 2: Well, no, because I actually thought of that too, I know.
Speaker 4: Do you know what is the most fought after thing in my life?
Speaker 5: A good babysitter.
Speaker 6: And you can't give their number to anybody because what if someone books them on the same night you need?
Speaker 5: It is so coveted, dude, you know what, I think I'm gonna go with it.
Speaker 10: Babysitter jack it in Jose took Brooks suggestion because she keeps running babysitters out of.
Speaker 9: Her home.
Speaker 10: And babysitter is on the Number five on the list was tattoo artists, get familiar with the tattoo artist personal and intimate relationships them. And number seven was your nail technician.
Speaker 4: Oh I thought about that nail.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, I was going to go with drug dealer. Hard to find a good one pretty much.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so.
Speaker 3: I am going to be getting shocked today, and somebody wanted to hear that's what I want by little nass.
Speaker 1: No, I want someone who loves Okay, I need.
Speaker 3: I want someone who loves me, need someone who needs me.
Speaker 9: That makes so much sense.
Speaker 4: I feel like the shot color would work in a little noz X video.
Speaker 1: Oh oh yeah, we're just on the red carpet. Yeah sure, he could make that sex. Yeah yeah, that's your shot colored.
Speaker 7: Question of the day, freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: If you know me, then you know I've always loved musicals.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, and sequence.
Speaker 3: Miss Guys and Dolls Hannibal Lecter on Broadway one can't miss that on beans. I will admit they are a little bit unrealistic, specifically where people are just going about their normal day and then out of nowhere, they'll just break into song.
Speaker 4: And it doesn't upset anyone around here.
Speaker 3: In fact, everybody somehow knows the lyrics and they're all great singers.
Speaker 1: That would never happen in real life. It's too bad, or would it?
Speaker 3: Like said, I was having just a regular chat with my co host Brooke, and I'm like, hey, there, Brooking, where you've been hooking? Can you tell us about your night with your hobby.
Speaker 6: He didn't have to pay go ahead, Hey, going to tell.
Speaker 5: It was so fun.
Speaker 4: It lasted a toss cut.
Speaker 6: The music just cut it okay, happy.
Speaker 3: I don't know why I was expecting that to go better than it did.
Speaker 1: Was it ready? Okay?
Speaker 3: Well, you know what, we're in practice. We're going to play a song first, and when we come back. It's the first ever edition of What's on Your Mind? The musical. It's Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning, and is it We heard that people camp in nylon tents among total strangers out in the wilderness, but they'll lock all their doors and windows around their next door neighbors.
Speaker 4: I thought about that I have thought about it.
Speaker 5: I do think it's very strange.
Speaker 13: True.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I'm asking you all to unzip and let me into your tents today metaphorically for What's on your mind, where we unzip each other's brain flaps and peek in to see what's going on inside. Starting with Brook Brook, what's in your brain flap?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 8: Over this past weekend I went to an Independence Day parade in a town of about six hundred people.
Speaker 1: Oh, those are going to be the most intense ones.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna give you some highlights.
Speaker 4: One.
Speaker 8: Not so many floats, but a lot of just trailers, right, you like drive through It's like the local cement companies there.
Speaker 5: You know some people who like downtrees like that.
Speaker 1: Got sure.
Speaker 8: But my very favorite moment happened with Elsa and Wonder Woman came down the parade.
Speaker 5: To me, said, Mommy, they look different.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, well they're both over sixty five.
Speaker 1: What happened to Elsa's teeth?
Speaker 8: Funny you say that Elsa had all her teeth, She just had a lot more body than she does in the dizzy.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Wonder Woman, however, did not have them all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she was wearing a bra, so.
Speaker 14: There was no one.
Speaker 3: I thought she has an invisible plane, not an invisible suit.
Speaker 8: We thought that maybe wonder woman didn't age. She did and it wasn't gracefully.
Speaker 9: Good hometown parade.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I visited my parents recently and you guys, it happened again.
Speaker 9: I'm floating in.
Speaker 2: The pool, eyes closed, sons out and relax, I'm tanning, and my dad's wins up to me and he's just like, hey, did you know the lady that lives two blocks away when on vacation outside of the country recently?
Speaker 5: What happened to me?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, oh, eyes closed still, Oh no, I didn't know that your neighbor, went on.
Speaker 5: I don't live in this neighborhood, dad, and he goes.
Speaker 9: Yes, she got a brand aneurysm and now she is dead.
Speaker 8: I just had a feeling that your dad's neighborn survive.
Speaker 2: You guys know my dad talks about this all the time. Now, Oh, I heard that when people retire they tend to die. No, And I'm like, oh, he goes, yeah, I used to work with a friend who retired.
Speaker 9: They went to go check on him at his house. The next day he was dead.
Speaker 2: Why are they checking on you.
Speaker 5: Hang out with my dad. My dad always says, hey, stop working, you die broke. That's what happens, you know.
Speaker 9: I'm trying not to acknowledge it. I'm just like, oh wow, okay. And then of course we're in a pool. So then he's like, do you know how many people drown the pool?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you would think his whole community is just dead, like everyone around him.
Speaker 3: That sounds we should do a segment with him on the show. I was dead, just just dad, people from down the block.
Speaker 9: He loves the bits best one of the newspapers.
Speaker 1: Alexis, tell us what's been on your mind this past weekend.
Speaker 4: I was at like a major League baseball game and I'm sitting.
Speaker 1: In the go ahead.
Speaker 15: You could have just said baseball, major League baseball, Thank you, bro, just telling you, trying to set the scene for you.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, professional stadium.
Speaker 1: Pro sports. Go ahead.
Speaker 12: I'm in the bleacher seats and I'm like the fifth person in and someone comes up to my aisle and like points at me and is like, hey, I want to take a.
Speaker 5: Photo with you.
Speaker 9: Cool.
Speaker 4: You assume it's a listener, Yeah, totally.
Speaker 12: So I like get up and I'm trying to like squeeze through to get to them, and then the.
Speaker 5: Girl goes, what, no, not you?
Speaker 4: Who are you.
Speaker 12: Standing up?
Speaker 9: And I'm so embarrassed, and then she.
Speaker 12: Goes, I'm talking about her, points in my friend next to me who's a pro runner.
Speaker 5: But she wants a photo.
Speaker 1: So how do you get out of the embarrassment of it?
Speaker 5: Sit down, and the people and with go why would you stand up?
Speaker 16: And then I try to embarrassingly explain why I would even think they want a photo with me in the first place. It happens sometimes, I swear it was so embarrassing, and everyone I was just thought I was the most like full of myself.
Speaker 4: Person in the entire groom.
Speaker 1: All the time.
Speaker 5: I don't mind any photos. I'm very humble.
Speaker 3: Now, this is that's what happened when you go to these major league professional games.
Speaker 5: With professional ass session. All right, Jeffrey, what's on your mind?
Speaker 3: I've mentioned several times over the last months that I've been having issues with my house.
Speaker 5: You stay there, so that's good, Well, it's cheap, so what are you going to do?
Speaker 3: But this weekend happened. I was going to bed, had my TV on, and in front of the screen. I see something flutter by a.
Speaker 1: Break. It's a moth.
Speaker 3: Inside like not to be able to sleep with this bug in my room, So I get to take care of it. Turn on the light and I see it on the wall and I'm like, oh my god, that is way way bigger than a moth.
Speaker 1: That is a freaking bat. And it's my bedroom.
Speaker 9: Now, oh my god.
Speaker 1: There's no in my house, so it couldn't have come from there.
Speaker 5: Take it, squeeze through anything.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you, we've had a lot of bad issues in my life.
Speaker 5: You have to get this.
Speaker 9: A silver steak and.
Speaker 1: A silver bullet.
Speaker 5: You sleep with the garlic necklace.
Speaker 3: So I am I'm googling what to do. Rule number one is stay close to the walls inside my house. It doesn't have a lot of wine. It's really big. And so for the next hour and a half, I'm army crawling underneath a blanket around.
Speaker 5: I don't want to get bit and get rabies bite you.
Speaker 4: All you need is just a fishing net and you just trap fishing, lying.
Speaker 9: Around like a tranquilizer dart the neck.
Speaker 1: It's fine, army crawling, yes, because I'm trying to avoid it. I'm like begging it to leave. I didn't get it.
Speaker 5: It's still there.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I didn't see it, my god, but we don't have any windows that open in the house, so there's only one door could have gone out of.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it did. Look for batpoop to call Brook the blood out of it, or.
Speaker 9: We're just cam the beehive a week.
Speaker 3: Doing seriously text into seven eight five nine two, tell us what's been on your mind? Is Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning, and we've had a lot of texts coming in seven eight five nine two with people telling us what's been on their mind.
Speaker 1: We just shared what was on ours.
Speaker 3: Someone texted in what's on my mind is why don't my friends like biscuits and gravy for breakfast?
Speaker 4: How could they not don't.
Speaker 9: Breakfast?
Speaker 6: You don't like bacon, you don't like gravy, and you say you go to brunch, What the hell do you eat?
Speaker 11: It's just.
Speaker 3: Another person texted in what's on my mind? Could we go back to the mandatory mask? This morning, some guy sneezed on me while I was standing in line at the grocery store, and of course it.
Speaker 1: Hit my face.
Speaker 5: Did you not try to cover it all.
Speaker 3: And someone texted naps are completely underrated. I should emphasize naps taken by yourself because we all know napping with a partner.
Speaker 1: Is just to baby waiting to happen.
Speaker 7: Just be careful who you nap, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 1: That feeling when you step into a steamy shower.
Speaker 4: Because even you describing it felt good, I.
Speaker 3: Know, but then the hot water suddenly runs out the toilet, Or when you crawl into your bed at the end of a brutal day, I want to go back there right now, but then you realize you forgot to turn the lights off.
Speaker 9: I think I did that last night.
Speaker 1: Or finally peeing after you've held it in for a long long time.
Speaker 5: These are real pleasures, but then the.
Speaker 1: Cops roll up behind you because you're at the playground. We're not allowed to do that.
Speaker 3: Apparently, these feelings of disappointment are exactly how are listeners feel when they score themselves a hot date, but then somehow they end up on this segment Battle of the Tender Dates, telling us how their promising night ended in total disaster. We're gonna hear some of the worst date night stories coming up at seven ten two.
Speaker 7: Hopeless one dating app Then there's swipe right. The question is whose love life is more tragic?
Speaker 1: It's Battle of the Tinder Dates.
Speaker 3: It's the dating game show that strongly believes any good first kits should draw a lease a little bit of blood.
Speaker 1: Whoa, It's Battle.
Speaker 3: Of the Tinder Dates where two of our listeners go head to head to find out whose dating life is the most tragic. We'll explain the rules in just a second here, but first let's meet today's contestants. In this corner, she once seduced an entire room of Saudi Arabian princes by doing the flossy dance with finger guns, and that's why she's known in Dubai as finger Pistol Crystal.
Speaker 6: WHOA, did you rehearse that for a wild Crystal?
Speaker 4: But yeah.
Speaker 3: In the other corner, she's a former competitive swimmer who now teaches an online course on how to bring.
Speaker 1: The butterfly stroke into the bedroom. WHOA swim Kim, say, I.
Speaker 11: Go to this.
Speaker 4: You don't want to get somebody a black eye.
Speaker 9: Imagine someone's like.
Speaker 3: Overhead, the secrets and the leg kicks. I'm taking a class, But here's how the game works. One contestant is going to start by telling one of their worst dating stories. Then the other will try and counter with a nightmare story of their own. We're going to go back and forth for three rounds here, and then afterwards we will declare a winner, and Crystal, you're gonna be up first.
Speaker 1: So here we go.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 17: So I at a bar and I meet this dude and we're in mid convo and all of a sudden, his Apple watch goes off off right.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's got an Apple watch. So's fancy.
Speaker 17: Okay, yeah, sure, maybe good sign up first. Until he drops to the ground and starts doing push up.
Speaker 5: He's going to close the circles.
Speaker 17: Man asked him what he was doing, and he was like, that's how he keeps the calories off.
Speaker 18: He works out while he drinks alcohol.
Speaker 1: Book has a camelback of wine.
Speaker 17: That's okay, it was all night too, he did it all night.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, okay, drink free, swim Kim. Time to counter.
Speaker 18: All right, here we go. So I fell for the typical U up text.
Speaker 11: Oh we all have yeah, yeah, we all know how this is going to go.
Speaker 18: So I met my tender day. I went two am to hang out, which yes, I should have known was a bad idea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you did just use air quotes with your fingers right when he said hang out?
Speaker 13: Did you see it? How did you know?
Speaker 18: So I get there and it turns out that he just needed a designated driver to take him and his strong friend's home.
Speaker 11: None.
Speaker 19: So you didn't even want to hook up, not even a little bit.
Speaker 1: Did you actually drive him?
Speaker 18: I did, and to make things worse, he puked in my car.
Speaker 3: I'll never answer a U up text ever again. Let's go to round two. That means we're back to you finger pistol crystal.
Speaker 18: Okay, So I went on a date with a guy who told me he was a doctor.
Speaker 17: He actually stopped me mid sentenced and asked if I could call him doctor all night.
Speaker 1: Oh it's.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 17: I thought he was joking because really, but he was like, no, it's more respectful that way.
Speaker 4: Okay, Wait, so did you do it?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 17: I started to little bit until the worst part. He decided to take out a knife and wanted to show me how to do stitches on ketchup and bread rolls.
Speaker 1: This patient O, let's go back to cam. Time to punch back.
Speaker 18: So I was on a date with a guy who told me that he was a writer, which I thought was cool. So he had me go watch him do this like poetry night at a bar and he got up to speak. Well, I mean, I guess by writer he must have meant professional plagiarizer because he went up on stage and had Doctor Susan's green eggs and ham. But if it was his, because he renamed it to green eggs and Yam, I've not heard that, So naturally he got booed off stage.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're actually throwing eggs at him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, we're on to that final round. Hopefully you've saved your best stories for last year. So Crystal, what do you got?
Speaker 11: So?
Speaker 17: I was on a date where we both knew this was just going to be a kind of one night hook ups kind of thing.
Speaker 18: Okay, he invited me back to his place.
Speaker 17: We get there, we immediately go to his bedroom.
Speaker 19: He takes me there.
Speaker 17: All right, Yeah, so far, so good, and then he says he wasn't going to do anything until marriage, including kissing.
Speaker 9: What the heck do you do?
Speaker 10: Then?
Speaker 1: Get down?
Speaker 4: Was it a joke?
Speaker 17: So?
Speaker 18: I was like, why did you invite me to your bedroom?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 17: And he gets this huge smile on his face and he said, I never said licking faces was off limits.
Speaker 5: What Oh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: The weird workaround some people have to like, Yeah, just believe those virgins are always the freakiest.
Speaker 18: This is it, last shot, All right, buckle up, kids, here we go. I went with a guy to a restaurant that he chose. It was really fancy, and he very aggressively kept insisting that I order whatever I wanted.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's nice.
Speaker 18: So when the waiter dropped the bill off at the table, he picked it up and he read the total out loud.
Speaker 11: What rude?
Speaker 18: Yeah, it was almost two hundred and fifty dollars. It was a lot.
Speaker 4: Did he read it like he was surprised or like he was showing off?
Speaker 18: Well, what he did is he told me that I was going to have to pay for it all, and if he didn't, he would call the police and tell them. Look, I was about to seduce a minor.
Speaker 11: How old was it?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 18: He pulled out his id and showed me that he was sixteen years old.
Speaker 20: Oh's the scoreboard, Alexis, who's your choice?
Speaker 4: I have to give it to K for the minor.
Speaker 1: One for Kim bruh, and I hope you paid for.
Speaker 5: That poor sixteen year old by dinner. I'm giving it to Kim.
Speaker 1: Were swim.
Speaker 3: Kim, congratulations you have one of the worst dating lives we've ever heard.
Speaker 18: Oh wow, I'm not proud, but I am proud, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: That was Battle of the Tender Days. Phone coming up.
Speaker 7: Next, brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: I found out a disturbing fact the other day that made me shudder.
Speaker 1: What did you guys know?
Speaker 3: Teachers in schools are actually teaching kids things.
Speaker 1: No, I know, horrifying.
Speaker 4: No wonder we are where we are.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Even worse, parents are getting jealous because their kids know too much now we learn like Brooke, for example, today she poses as a mom, sorry, a good mom than you just learned something at school?
Speaker 5: Yeah, to know where the reach was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's definitely not going to fly in her house. And she needs to have a little talk with this teacher and maybe get a little lesson herself.
Speaker 1: In your phone tap right now.
Speaker 7: It's another.
Speaker 11: Hello.
Speaker 4: Hi is this mister speaking?
Speaker 11: Who am I talking to?
Speaker 4: My name's Hillary. My son is Arlow and he's in your kindergarten class.
Speaker 11: Ah, you're Arlow's mother. How's it going today?
Speaker 4: Not great? Not great at all? Actually thanks to you.
Speaker 11: I'm sorry. How can I help you? What's going on?
Speaker 4: Well, Arlow came home the other day and said, guess what mister taught me? And then he whistled.
Speaker 11: Uh yeah, yeah, yeah, I went over whistling with the kids in class the other day for a little bit.
Speaker 4: Clearly, you did not think about how that would affect me, how whistling would affect you, ma'am, Yes, whistling.
Speaker 11: Did you not want him to learn to whistle?
Speaker 4: Of course I want him to learn, but I don't know how either. So now I feel like an idiot.
Speaker 6: Okay, he's trying to have a whistling contest with me and said, I sound like a broken vacuum cleaner, ma'am.
Speaker 11: Like, I'm clear.
Speaker 7: You hear that?
Speaker 4: Do you hear that? Yeah?
Speaker 11: Yeah? Are you blowing into the phone right now?
Speaker 4: No, I'm trying to whistle? What are you making fun of me?
Speaker 5: Now too?
Speaker 11: I would never make fun of you. I'm your teacher. I've just tried to get to the bottom of this.
Speaker 4: I need you to teach me to whistle right now.
Speaker 11: I mean, you could teach yourself how to whistle. I don't see you would call beat on my day off?
Speaker 6: Is you're the one that put me in this situation, so you need to help me right now gain back some respect from my son.
Speaker 11: Wait, please stop yelling right now? Maybe you just need to go man, Please stop.
Speaker 4: Do you hear that it's just air?
Speaker 5: How do people make it sound musical?
Speaker 4: I don't understand.
Speaker 11: Do you hear that? It's very easy? Okay, but I've never tried to teach it to doun't how to whistle over the phone before?
Speaker 4: Just a tip a trick.
Speaker 11: Are your lips like wet or are they? Try right now?
Speaker 4: What should they be?
Speaker 11: They should be wet? Okay, you need to moisten your lips first before you even try it. Yes, okay, they're wet.
Speaker 4: They're very wet.
Speaker 5: I just put spit all over them.
Speaker 11: That's too much information, Okay.
Speaker 4: I'm basically drooling over here.
Speaker 5: Just get to the next part.
Speaker 11: Make a tight hole with your lips?
Speaker 4: Fine, tight hole it is?
Speaker 11: Now what excel puts the hair out? What do you mean now?
Speaker 14: What?
Speaker 11: Rid gentler? Look, that's not working, and I feel like if we keep trying, you're just gonna get even more upset.
Speaker 4: You're a terrible teacher. Whoa, I'm just going to say it.
Speaker 11: Come on now, this is a fun whistling thing.
Speaker 4: Fun for who.
Speaker 6: It's tearing my relationship with my son apart. Don't try my own thing.
Speaker 9: Useless.
Speaker 11: There's no need now, no need for name calling.
Speaker 4: Now shut up and.
Speaker 5: Let me do this.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 11: Huh yeah what.
Speaker 5: Pretty good.
Speaker 4: Huh relaxing, huh uh.
Speaker 5: I'm great at whistling.
Speaker 11: Wait, how are you talking at the same time?
Speaker 6: Pure talent, pure because this is actually broke from a broken Jeffrey in the morning. We're doing a phone tap on you.
Speaker 7: Wait who I don't know who Arlo is.
Speaker 4: My name is Brooke with the radio show, and we're doing a prank phone call.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 6: Oh, I actually felt bad calling you a terrible teacher, but seriously, your tips horrendous.
Speaker 11: You should feel bad.
Speaker 4: You could blame your.
Speaker 5: Best friend Eric, He's the one that set you up for this.
Speaker 6: I mean, if you need me to come into the class and give some extra pointers, because.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, I did. I need to get into your class.
Speaker 5: That's right, that is right.
Speaker 7: The wake up every morning was phone taps weekday mornings on the twenties, broken Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: If you've ever met any D list celebrities like a reality TV contestant, or a social media influencer or a morning radio host, but they're probably gonna try and tell you within the first five minutes that their quote unquote kind of famous.
Speaker 4: Yeah, people know me.
Speaker 3: That's why we were all shocked when we learned the guy on the phone didn't tell us immediately who he was because he's actually been on TV before.
Speaker 18: Cool.
Speaker 3: But it was only until after we got his date on the line that his true identity was finally revealed, and it left the entire studio shocked.
Speaker 18: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Dare I say intrigued?
Speaker 7: Very?
Speaker 4: I'm going to say very.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say aroused.
Speaker 5: Oh, well say that.
Speaker 4: I don't think that'd be disturbing.
Speaker 1: Okay, find out disturbed is a good one.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's put disturbed in there. But see if you recognize this guy when you hear the second.
Speaker 1: Date, next second data date.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I wonder do opposites really attract? Okay, good question, because I look at Brooks husband and he's handsome, charming, wait, funny, but extremely humble. Yeah, brook you're wait, wait, probably at least one of those things, if not.
Speaker 7: Half of one.
Speaker 4: I mean, I agree with you about my husband, but now I feel a little hurt.
Speaker 7: Question.
Speaker 4: I think it's more of a personality thing that makes us opposite.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, hey, hey, hey, there's a lot of theories. It has been thrown around right here.
Speaker 3: But one of our listeners, one of our listeners.
Speaker 1: Tried the opposite approach, and I wonder how that went for him.
Speaker 5: Since he's on the phone with us, I'm going not, well, yeah.
Speaker 3: Probably, but I am interested in hearing his story. So let's talk to Chris. Chris, what's up man?
Speaker 11: Hey, guys, Well, it's not going terrible, but I could use your help.
Speaker 4: Okay, you just need a little help, not a ton of help.
Speaker 11: Well we'll see, I mean hopefully.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, tell us about your opposite Who are they?
Speaker 11: Well, the girl's name is Tiffany, but she's a couple of years younger than the girls I've been dating, and like loves to party and go out and super social and.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and do you like that?
Speaker 4: Is that a lifestyle you're into?
Speaker 11: You know, I had a last with her, and like, I've typically not gone out with people like that. And then I get kind of bored of the people that I've been dating, and yeah, so I figured I'd give this a whirl.
Speaker 9: That makes sense.
Speaker 2: I think everyone comes to a point where it's like, you love being drunken a bar at midnight, and then you get older and you're like, I'd rather be in bed at midnight, you know, maybe reading a book, yeah something.
Speaker 3: I think that that's not what Chris is saying. He's saying the opposite. He wants to get back into the fun lifestyle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, right, he was bored by the early.
Speaker 1: Yeah I had.
Speaker 11: I had a taste of it, and it was it was awesome.
Speaker 5: Okay, so what did you and Tiffany do?
Speaker 11: So we initially met up at a barkay and like the sort of general awkwardness of like the first meeting was broken immediately because she was like, hey, honey, it just gave me a huge hug, and like it was very different from sort of the stand office like oh nice to meet or.
Speaker 9: Yeah, like the whole tim and me.
Speaker 6: She wasn't old enough to be jaded yet, so she didn't have as many barriers as many guards up.
Speaker 3: It's nice because some people are actually like that, they're super outgoing and personable the second you meet them.
Speaker 1: So it's so nice that you found somebody like that. How did the actual date go?
Speaker 11: It was great, Like I'm not one to go clubbing, but I guess I can say I have now because typically like I go to like maybe one bar or one place to kind of ha out there for the eving. I think we went to three clubs after, so like I got dragged around and like willfully and happily.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a good thing. Or is that a red flag in your mind?
Speaker 11: I just kind of rolled with it and wasn't really sure, like is this going to be fun? Is this going to be annoying?
Speaker 6: But that's sure, right, and that's her scene, right, Like did you have to wait in line or was she able to get you in at every place?
Speaker 8: Because that's how you know if she's yeah, she knows all exactly what's up.
Speaker 11: Well, she was on the list at two places, and then like we were in line for we got like got to the first club and got in line and immediately these two girlfriends are hers and like pulled it up to the front and we walked right in.
Speaker 5: Yeah, see that's even better and it is good.
Speaker 6: But also you know is it were you Jose because you said, oh, and she's on the list at two places.
Speaker 9: I mean, look, I have a lot of guy friends.
Speaker 2: I think we all know promoters, and the girls that tend to be on every list at every club tend.
Speaker 5: To be fun.
Speaker 7: They are fun.
Speaker 4: They are fun, but they're not necessarily looking for a relationship.
Speaker 5: Like maybe I've been looking to have fun.
Speaker 4: What are you looking for with her?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 11: Well, I mean see where it goes, I guess. But what's weird is at the end of the night, like had its amazing kiss with her and asked, hey, am I going to see you again? And she was like, if you're lucky, I love it.
Speaker 5: That's such a good movie.
Speaker 11: It is.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Well then her uber pulled up, she hopped it and like wave goodbye, and like that was it. But like I've reached out to her afterwards and she's responded. But when I asked her to like make plans, she's noncommittal.
Speaker 4: She doesn't sound like a person who makes plans, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Like she's bar to bar, she's clubbed the club, she's rolling with life, right.
Speaker 3: And I mean that's that's a fun lifestyle to live. But is there any time during the night, Chris where you felt like the two of you just got to sit down and connect.
Speaker 4: That sounds old and boring, Jeffrey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the type of thing that I think you.
Speaker 11: We did talk a little bit about, like our families and how I recently lost a bunch of weight, and you know how she's.
Speaker 5: I have a sister.
Speaker 11: No, no, no, I wasn't trying to have this conversation on the danceport. No was before we went to the club.
Speaker 6: And I guess you had travel time in between, right, like either you walking or in an uber or whatever.
Speaker 11: Yeah, okay, but I mean it wasn't like awkward eything. It was just sort of general. I mean, she said she showed a picture of family and friends so that I couldn't murder her.
Speaker 1: But and it's funny, tifvity sounds like a firecracker. So we're all going to have to turn up a lot before we make this far.
Speaker 4: I don't know if we should say it like that.
Speaker 1: How do we say it?
Speaker 5: I don't know. I think we just be ourselves with Tiffany.
Speaker 4: We need to try to be cool, jeff It's going to be.
Speaker 1: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning when we come back cool.
Speaker 3: Boring songs so we can really skyrocket off of it when we do our second date up date.
Speaker 1: What's happening next?
Speaker 11: Hold on, Yeah, we.
Speaker 3: Got our glow sticks out, our flaming yellow shots lit.
Speaker 1: I just went in the bathroom and snorted something off the toilet seat. I don't know.
Speaker 3: The thing is, I do feel lemony fresh before the second date update, because that's what our listeners trying to do for his dating life. Now, try not to be so boring anymore. Yeah, it's one of the main reasons he went out with someone named Tiffany. She's young and outgoing, loves to party and bounce around from club to club, so that's what they did for their date night. Had a great time. But afterwards Tiffany's been m I A good news is some of her wild side did rub off on you, Chris, because you're stepping out of your comfort zone now calling a radio show trying to get a hold of her.
Speaker 1: How does that make you feel?
Speaker 11: I mean somewhat desperate, but.
Speaker 3: Slightly embarrassed, but still yeah, that's what the young people feel all the time.
Speaker 5: Do you think that she's.
Speaker 4: Actually going to be awake right now?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean, like, I don't mean to make it seem like she's always partying, but I just feel like she would not miss a good party.
Speaker 6: Okay, Okay, Okay, she's already on the list. She has a job and like some sort of like adult part of her life too.
Speaker 11: You mean, yeah, I mean, as far as I could tell, she seems to keep it together, but she's not the one who wants to Netflix and chill.
Speaker 4: Okay, there's no chill.
Speaker 11: Well, there's like chill, but like it's gonna be like chilling somewhere out and about.
Speaker 1: Chill, like no consciousness.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I was.
Speaker 5: That she was passed out of an an alloys.
Speaker 3: Let's not waste any more time. Let's just call Tiffany and see if she knows Alexis personally and if she even remembers you, Chris.
Speaker 4: But we'll be come friends, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Let's just do this. I'm a dollar number right now.
Speaker 11: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Hello, she's awake? Is this Tiffany?
Speaker 11: Hi?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It is Timmy.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 18: How are you good?
Speaker 1: Any I do who you're talking with right now?
Speaker 3: Or do you know?
Speaker 19: I don't know what I'm talking to you. I'm so tired.
Speaker 3: Okay, well you're on the radio right now with Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 19: No, yeah, yeah, Why am I on the radio because.
Speaker 1: A little birdie told me that you're a fun time.
Speaker 4: Why are you saying it like we're supposed to be?
Speaker 11: Then? Verdie?
Speaker 19: Sorry?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right, missus cool, you take it away.
Speaker 18: It's just.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It just sounded weird, like you got her number off some bathroom stall.
Speaker 1: Maybe I did, Tiffany, would that be weird to you?
Speaker 19: That would be weird? But the birdie No, I was partying with the birdie last night.
Speaker 3: I think she was hallucinating. But the truth is we're calling you because one of our listeners gave us your phone number because he wants to get a hold of you. Remember going out with Chris the other night?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, okay, okay, did you follow Chris? Was he a good time?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 14: We have fun.
Speaker 19: For a guy that was like more of an introvert, he kind of let loose, okay, like he let it shell down and just like had at of ball.
Speaker 3: I can't help but notice the there's something in your voice, Tiffany that's telling me something was off.
Speaker 19: Yeah, so at one point to what the beginning of the date, he started like talking about how he's lost a lot of we and in the newspaper.
Speaker 4: In the newspaper, Sorry, what did that have to do with the newspaper.
Speaker 19: Yeah, he said that they did a story or a feature of him or something who good for him, And then he said that he might also be on television. So so I researched it because you would think like the TV would tell the story when the newspaper, like both of those would talk about his weight loss and everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because just knowing your type personality, you're not going to be reading any newspapers coming out.
Speaker 19: That's like I was really looking for the television.
Speaker 1: She's like, let me see the short news on TikTok, So what what did you find?
Speaker 19: I found him on Doctor Phil?
Speaker 4: Oh, Doctor Phil. It was like a national story.
Speaker 1: Why was he on Doctor Phil?
Speaker 13: So I'm not going to say why he was on there, because like that's his business, but I'm not going to hang out with him anymore because when I turned on the television, he was on the TV in the same outfit we went to the date and and he wasn't on there for his weight loss.
Speaker 6: So I can understand like the outfit thing, because everybody has that one outfit that makes him feel really good about that.
Speaker 9: I don't know, probably my outfit that i'd wear.
Speaker 5: I'm like dying to know what the Doctor Phil episode was about.
Speaker 9: Chris, Why do you smoke so much?
Speaker 19: Crime?
Speaker 4: That was a weight loss?
Speaker 5: Weight loss?
Speaker 1: I saw that that was a good one.
Speaker 19: Like I said, that's his business, is not mine. And clearly like he probably doesn't have a problem talking to you because he called you and you're calling me. But I would definitely ask him.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, if you're not gonna tell Tiffany, then we're just gonna turn over to the other line and ask Chris, Chris, why were you on Doctor Phil?
Speaker 19: Bro Wait, wait, you have him on the phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's how this segment works. We haven't waiting on the other line.
Speaker 14: But Chris, Yeah, I mean, look, I met, I was on Touch so and but what I mean, Look, I'll explain sort of quickly words a lot what's going on here, But.
Speaker 9: I don't like it.
Speaker 5: How did you get a whole show?
Speaker 4: And why would you tell her about it if it's something you're embarrassed of.
Speaker 11: I wasn't embarrassed, but I didn't really think she'd go look it up. I was just like we were talking about, like being written up in the newspaper and possibly being on TV.
Speaker 1: All right, well, can you fill us in on why you were on the show?
Speaker 11: I was, I was a guest. I wasn't the main feature. But the deal was my sister was a stripper, and what was affed up about it was a friend of mine went to the strip club and Mike courted her. And so that's what the show was about, just.
Speaker 6: About somebody, I'm sleeping with your stripper sister exactly.
Speaker 1: Okay, who hasn't that happened to before? Today?
Speaker 5: From doctor philm that sounds pretty like a lot worse.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a pretty dull thing. Like Tiffany, you're in the party scene.
Speaker 5: What does that bother you?
Speaker 19: The partner really like weirding me out was the fact when they asked him, like, if this wasn't your sister, would you be attracted to her?
Speaker 11: And he said, yes, Oh wait, tell my sister. She's ugly.
Speaker 3: Come on, yeah, the point is to like imagine her as not a sister.
Speaker 11: There's no right to answer for that. They're only wrong that he has a point.
Speaker 5: Why is doctor Phil asking this question? You want the juice, dude, you want the drama on the show.
Speaker 3: I think, if anything, it proves that Chris is a gentleman because he knows how to compliment a lady as that is a stress.
Speaker 19: Being attracted to someone and complimenting them are two different things.
Speaker 11: Your sister, But what am I supposed to say? She's pretty? Just just not my type? I mean that's.
Speaker 13: I don't look at my sister like that.
Speaker 11: I don't know I would be a sister like that.
Speaker 3: The point was doctor Phil said, pretend it's not your sister. I feel like maybe Doctor Phil should book both of you for a new show.
Speaker 19: Are you kidding me to get out of here?
Speaker 4: We need one more chance?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys just need one date to build a little bit more drama between you.
Speaker 19: I know what drama I don't want, don't it was?
Speaker 4: It wasn't drama though. It was just a misunderstanding a good time.
Speaker 11: That drama came from. You've seen it.
Speaker 19: Yeah, like he purposely misread me.
Speaker 4: So he didn't he did? He did.
Speaker 13: He wanted to be cool.
Speaker 19: He wanted to say that he was popular, or he had some type of fame. I didn't know any of that.
Speaker 11: And who's going to try to brag by saying there on doctor film.
Speaker 19: You don't say you are doctor Phil.
Speaker 11: You said you, that's right, I did not. I said I was a TV.
Speaker 19: Right, you're on TV when your stripperss sister you were attracted to if you.
Speaker 11: Needed a job. I'm not attracted her like that, like she's.
Speaker 10: A pretty girl.
Speaker 3: I think he's made it pretty clear here, Tiffany, he's not attracted to his sister.
Speaker 1: He is attracted to you.
Speaker 11: Though.
Speaker 5: To prove that.
Speaker 11: The girl's married and doesn't strip and come on question makes her less attractive.
Speaker 3: What we would like to send you, Tiffany on a date with this TV star who is one hundred percent not attracted to his real sister anymore?
Speaker 13: Anymore?
Speaker 19: When did he start being attracted there? I don't know what it is a joke.
Speaker 4: He doesn't like drama, Tiffy, give you another chance. He sounds like a cool dude.
Speaker 3: We can find out if he's really an honest guy or not. Right now, I'm just gonna ask you, unquestioned, Chris, are you attracted to my co host Brooke?
Speaker 7: Who?
Speaker 11: I mean? I think she is a very attractive lady.
Speaker 1: I can't trust this guy. I'm with you, Tiffany, cut and run, can't.
Speaker 9: Trust this sty away from shows.
Speaker 3: Rooking Jeffrey in the morning, Man, I know we were kind of joking about it, but I'm serious. I actually think having those two on a Doctor Phil episode would be absolutely hilarious.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you think funnier than the stripper sister.
Speaker 1: Just hereing the vicker back and forth. I mean, that's TV gold.
Speaker 6: And I do like how honest he is about all his questioning, you know, even when asked if you thought his sister was attractive.
Speaker 1: That's all you can ask for.
Speaker 3: And after we recorded that second date behind the scenes, I did confirm that Jose has a sister, So I asked him if she wasn't his sister, would he be attracted to her? And to his credit, he was very grossed out by that. No, she's not his type.
Speaker 4: I think that's the thing with siblings.
Speaker 6: It's okay to say that that that your other sibling isn't attracted exactly, but.
Speaker 1: His mom that was a different story.
Speaker 5: Don't get me going mama like okay.
Speaker 1: Mam, okay, if she wasn't your mom, let me be clear.
Speaker 5: Answer.
Speaker 1: I thought it was assumed.
Speaker 7: It's not.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 1: Okay, Jose's mom better check her d M. A little bit later, he's got a message coming.
Speaker 9: He mama doesn't know how to check her DM.
Speaker 5: Actually, I think mama needs the block her.
Speaker 7: So yeah.
Speaker 1: I think we just kind of with a fun new party game though, that you can play. It's called if She Wasn't your sister has.
Speaker 5: They're like twelve one of us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but the legal one. I mean that's fair enough.
Speaker 1: No, you can stop at first base.
Speaker 3: You don't go any farther the Okay, we hope you're listening anyway. If ever you want to get a second date update, or just be really grossed down by a few minutes of us talking to you, email the show.
Speaker 1: We'll call the person who wasn't calling me.
Speaker 7: Down brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: We're only a month or so away from the start of the holidays. It's broken Jeffrey in the morning. But sure earlier and earlier.
Speaker 5: Now, Yeah, it's not a month away.
Speaker 3: Okay, summer, you're going to be late to the holidays this year, Brook, if you don't get on it now, our listeners are always tuning in every year during July to get hot ideas for Christmas presents. And you know the latest trend right now is quirky scented candles to give to all your friends or your family members. Like the shake Shack candle that smells like.
Speaker 1: A burger in the park.
Speaker 4: How disgusting though, Or the Candeles soup.
Speaker 3: Candle that smells like tomato and grilled cheese. Oh yeah, or the Ikea candle that smells like sweetish frustration.
Speaker 4: My best friend got me a wop candle.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm afraid that. Sure, well, I have a new one for you. And this isn't your grandma's old quirky candle?
Speaker 5: All right, okay, what is it?
Speaker 3: Because General Mills just announced they're turning five of their most popular breakfast cereals into candles, specifically cinnamon toast crush, Lucky Charms Tricks, Cocoa Puffs, and honeynut Cheerios.
Speaker 4: Tricks smell like though just I mean, I'm sorry, yeah, lucky.
Speaker 1: They're gonna be.
Speaker 3: Selling all these at Target, who says candles are now their biggest growing household item in their store.
Speaker 9: Can you imagine intimate time and you're like, hey, baby, let me like.
Speaker 7: The fruit.
Speaker 4: Coco puffs type of girl.
Speaker 3: You are dirty girl, So you're gonna have to really search for them at Target because they now have nine hundred and fifty five different types of candles on shale target at Target, Yeah, because they close down all the mall candle shots.
Speaker 6: Can you imagine if what target goes up in flames, it's gonna smell delicious.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Oh it's so good smell that fire from a mile away.
Speaker 3: But to all you adults out there listening in your elf pajamas sipping your peppermint mochas, right now, you are welcome.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Jolly Jeffy just gave you a treat for your nostrils. Okay, now I got a treat for your ears when we do Laser Stories next. It's the radio segment that challenged the Mona Lisa to a staring contest in one Wait, how what.
Speaker 1: Yo, Lisa?
Speaker 3: Next time, I'll bring that weak Italian sauce when you face Laser Stories segment where we'd read weird news stories around the globe, just like everyone else does, except we have a laser. Those other craft Wacaroni's just this first laser story is out of Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. Sean Benward and his assistant, Yvonne, arrived at a local casino separately, but they both found their way to the same roulette table.
Speaker 11: About to go down.
Speaker 4: Fancy if he has an assistant.
Speaker 3: The dealer had no idea what was happening, or that the pair even knew each other, so after the ball was dropped into the roulette wheel, Yvonne distracted him, giving Sean ample time to make his move.
Speaker 9: What did he do?
Speaker 3: See, Sean isn't just a normal guy with a regular job. He's known in some circles as Sean the Great, who's a magician and illusionist.
Speaker 5: I thought the job Are you joking me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, just enough time to swiftly place his bet on the winning number.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: And then he cut Yvonne in half, which was really awkward.
Speaker 9: The whole the doves flew out under the table.
Speaker 1: And their plan worked.
Speaker 3: The couple allegedly tried out the scam five times over a twenty four hour period, and they racked up the winnings every time, walking away with over ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 9: I was going to ask how much they were betting.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine like I'd like to put one million dollars on this one number into the Swan gay Bye.
Speaker 3: After reviewing the security footage, authorities caught onto their slighted hand trick and both were promptly arrested.
Speaker 4: That's the thing.
Speaker 6: You got to do a little bit amount from each casino, not a big chunk for more casino.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wish my grandfather would have taught me some magic tricks.
Speaker 3: The third degree felonies carry up to seven years in prison and fifteen grand in fines.
Speaker 9: Oh that's not even how much they won.
Speaker 5: They got ten covered of it, right, But Sean.
Speaker 1: Is in a little more trouble.
Speaker 3: The magician drove to the casino on a suspended license, so they charged him with that as well.
Speaker 4: That's like insulted injury.
Speaker 5: Doesn't it feel like that.
Speaker 1: Was at another ten days onto a seven year sentence?
Speaker 5: Was it necessary?
Speaker 11: This?
Speaker 3: Next laser stories out of social media one oh one. A woman on TikTok suspected that her boyfriend was still going to strip clubs even after he promised.
Speaker 1: Her he'd stop.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, sounds about right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So she came up with a plan.
Speaker 3: She put a tracker on his car and saw that he was in fact going to a strip club and followed him there.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, he'll still have an excuse when she pulled.
Speaker 4: Absolutely just getting my buddy. He was like in trouble and I gotta go help him.
Speaker 3: But she didn't just confront him. She had a different idea. The lady stripped down to just her bra and put on a thong that one of the dancers gave her. She had the girls give her a few pointers, and then jumped up on stage.
Speaker 5: This is awesome.
Speaker 7: I love it.
Speaker 9: Get down from there. I don't want everyone seeing you like that.
Speaker 4: Even that her, he's like true, come true.
Speaker 3: She walked over to her boyfriend and said, you want to show, babe, watch this show.
Speaker 1: So he was pretty upset, but she didn't care. She says.
Speaker 3: She danced around for some of the other guys, flipped him off and grabbed the microphone, saying he would never see her again.
Speaker 9: That's a way to go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I hope she made a lot of money too. Definitely got some like trauma from the strip club.
Speaker 9: Now he's probably confused, like I'm so mad and so turned on.
Speaker 11: Too.
Speaker 1: She says she made one hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: In tips dance and it's not bad for a rookie.
Speaker 1: The owner even offered her a job. Who but she's done stripping.
Speaker 3: The woman says it was a one time thing and she did it just to end things with her boyfriend and of course for the great TikTok yah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and the hundred bucks paid for her gas to go back home. Perfect.
Speaker 3: This next laser stories out of flying cars and life on Mars School. Between the surgeon popularity of electric vehicles to robots serving burgers, it's quite apparent we are now.
Speaker 1: Living in the future.
Speaker 10: Oh.
Speaker 3: Enter a company called Piazo Fast Forward, a robotics business that's quote building a first of their kind cargo carrying.
Speaker 4: Robots like a semi trush.
Speaker 1: Show you the pictures.
Speaker 3: According to the site, the small wheels droid follows you around and communicates through colored lights and lighting patterns.
Speaker 7: Cue.
Speaker 9: It looks like a Chevy R two D two.
Speaker 6: Yeah if you put all your stuff on it and suddenly like backpacks with wheels are cool.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It kind of looks like a suitcase, but just like a big round suitcase that calls you around like a hard shell.
Speaker 1: Ye.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and big wheels.
Speaker 3: For example, you can take your little twenty pound buddy to the farmer's market, then tap.
Speaker 1: His hood to open them up and put all your food.
Speaker 9: Inside all these fresh radishes.
Speaker 3: It has storage capabilities without having to fuss over multiple shopping bags, and it takes the strain out of lugging around any other cargo. But the question a lot of people have on the site is would the little guy be able to avoid stuff like poles, mailboxes, dog droppings.
Speaker 9: She's a good babysitter, you throw your kids in here around or anything.
Speaker 3: The company says it's working on perfecting it when it comes to obstacles, and others are saying that we're finally living in a Pixar movie.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it feels like so cool until the battery runs out and you have to carry it home half a mile.
Speaker 1: His next lazer stories out of Breakup Headquarters.
Speaker 3: A new study was just released that explored the job types and individual occupations that see the highest divorce rates. No surprise, bartenders and weightstaff top the list.
Speaker 5: Oh absolutely, it makes sense.
Speaker 4: I mean the hours alone would kill a relationship on weekends too.
Speaker 3: No, bartenders have a divorce rate of four point three four percent, while weight staff have a divorce rate of three point four Those are over double the national average.
Speaker 4: It I'm not good with percentages, but it sounds badah.
Speaker 3: And when it comes to types of jobs, military specific occupations like soldiers and such are next, then healthcare support like nurses or nurses aids, along with food service workers.
Speaker 5: Craamy, look at that, you guys.
Speaker 4: For once you gave me a divorce survey where I'm not in it all right, I.
Speaker 9: Can't get a date, but your marriage all last forever.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's right.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, heating and cooling mechanics are next, along with receptionists and clerks, rounding out the top five in cheaters.
Speaker 4: So your hvac guy is and lady is.
Speaker 9: Yeah, because you have to always ask is it.
Speaker 2: Hot in here?
Speaker 4: It's a pickup line, no matter, I see, I see.
Speaker 5: It's just a.
Speaker 1: Miscommunication for both women and men.
Speaker 3: The three jobs that are least likely to get a divorce are clergy, pastors and ministers. You know, farmers and ranchers.
Speaker 9: They're so isolated.
Speaker 7: Here.
Speaker 1: And then physicians, well, then they make so much.
Speaker 5: Money they probably divorcee.
Speaker 3: I know one guy who believes in forever love and he doesn't care what profession his partner has as long as it's not a shoe salesman. Then there could be some bumps in the road. Oh yeah, that sound means laser stores have come to an end for the day. We're gonna do it again the same time on Friday.
Speaker 1: Broke gotta say you've been hot, lady.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm always hot.
Speaker 1: Not physically but competitively.
Speaker 19: It's uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: And Jeff hits on me, I know, saying you're on a hot streak going for twenty five wins in a row.
Speaker 1: That was all I was saying.
Speaker 5: Say I'm hot again.
Speaker 1: That's all you heard what you wanted to hear.
Speaker 4: Weird contact.
Speaker 3: We'll see if you can keep the streak going against Jason from Tacoma. Jason, what's up man?
Speaker 7: Not much how you guys doing ja?
Speaker 4: But how hot are you?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 11: What's pretty hot? Yeah?
Speaker 5: What scale are we talking?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 11: Washington eighty.
Speaker 9: That just means you're like in LA four y e.
Speaker 11: Alright.
Speaker 3: We're gonna sending Brook out of the studio to cool down a little bit while that happens, you know how Okay, bro get out there. You know the game works. Chason, you got thirty seconds answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when you could say past, but you have to beat Brooke.
Speaker 1: Outright to win. Are you ready?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 3: All right, good luck? Your time starts now. The first shopping cart was patented on this day in what decade?
Speaker 11: Uh, nineteen forties?
Speaker 1: What city?
Speaker 3: In what city is the Kentucky Derby held each year? What character does bennettict Cumberbatch play in the Marvel films?
Speaker 11: Pass?
Speaker 3: One pint of milk is the equivalent of how many cups too? Which of these is a real necktie? Not Carrick Bend, Steve Adore or a foreign hand?
Speaker 11: Foreign hand?
Speaker 3: If you can tell if an egg is bad, if it does what in water? Floats or sinks floats? Let's bring Brooke back into the studio and Jason, it says on my phone screen to hear that you went to Mexico recently.
Speaker 11: Yeah, we went down to Cabo for my daughter's graduation a few months ago.
Speaker 4: Wait, she graduated in Cabo. That's why I just heard.
Speaker 11: No, no, no, she graduated here, but we took her and friends down to Cabo.
Speaker 9: Was it like kindergarten graduation?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 9: How big of a YEA.
Speaker 6: I would do Mausolon without my parents right after high school graduation great for me, would not recommend for my own children.
Speaker 1: That's some good advice. Do you have any advice, Jason for people going to Cabo?
Speaker 11: Yeah? Don't give anybody money up front.
Speaker 1: Payment is optional. All right, your turn? You ready?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Your time starts now. The first shopping cart was patented on this day, in what decades? For in what city is the Kentucky Derby held each year? What character does Benedict Cumberbatch play in the Marvel films past?
Speaker 1: One pint of milk is the equivalent of how many cups?
Speaker 11: Eight?
Speaker 1: Which of these is a real necktime? Not Carrick Bend, Steve.
Speaker 3: Adore or a foreign hand Steve Adore. You can tell if an egg is bad if it does what in water? Floats or sinks? All right, I got the answers in. We're going to the scoreboard to see how you did with Jose your pants.
Speaker 1: I don't even know your name.
Speaker 9: Jason.
Speaker 4: You great, my guy, You got four correctly, he may have gotten me Brook.
Speaker 2: You did get the same amount of questions and you got gun you going on two.
Speaker 3: We comes to and has congratulations, well done.
Speaker 4: God, I got too full of myself. I can't be hot anymore.
Speaker 5: Brooke tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Let's go over the answers here.
Speaker 3: The first shopping cart was patented on this day in the nineteen thirties. Close a Long Time in the Kentucky Derby is held each year in Louisville, Kentucky since eighteen seventy five. Bennett Cumberbatch plays Doctor Strange in the Marvel films. One pint of milk is equal to two cups, so don't eat any of Brooks cooking heavy on the days.
Speaker 9: Ess all milk.
Speaker 6: You guys would believe how many conversions I have to google when I'm looking terrible with those things.
Speaker 3: Google between Krrick Ben Stevedore or foreign hand foeg in hand is the real necktie?
Speaker 11: Not?
Speaker 4: Why would I know that?
Speaker 1: And you can tell if an egg is bad if it floats in water.
Speaker 9: If it floats, it's bad. Yeah, it should always sink and be at the.
Speaker 1: Bottom because it's bad. It's letting out like gas and air inside, so it should not be floating.
Speaker 9: Yeah, there's gases inside.
Speaker 1: So congratulations man, thanks for playing. We'll do Windbrooks Box same time tomorrow.
Speaker 7: Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 6: It's like every day I find another reason to love the Washington Potato Commission and Washington Potato Growers because our potato growers are committed to sustainable farming practices to grow spuds.
Speaker 4: For generations to come. You hear that, kids, You got spuds for life.
Speaker 6: And it means so much that ninety nine percent of Washington potato farms are family run. These growers are environmentalists at their core, and they want their crops and fields healthy for their kids and their kids, and their kids and their kids. You get all those little tater tots out there. Farmers rely on cost effective, reliable energy like hydropower for harvesting and processing potatoes. Oh By using GPS trackers while fertilizing and more energy efficient farming equipment, they're using less diesel and releasing less carbon dioxide into the atmosphere. Go to potatoes dot com slash farm Families to learn more about their sustainable farming practices.