Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what's y'all don't know y'all at all?
Speaker 3: Soon given them the bus and boozy.
Speaker 4: Listening to.
Speaker 5: Show, I don't joy, Yeah, Joy, you gotta.
Speaker 6: Do that.
Speaker 7: Love. You know you gotta turn.
Speaker 3: I got to turn the mouse.
Speaker 1: Turn.
Speaker 5: You probably got to turn mouth, turn out, turn the word of the money.
Speaker 1: Jopod me.
Speaker 8: Come come out, you think, Ah huh, I sure will of Good morning everybody you're listening to the voice, Come on digny now, one and only Steve Harley got a radio show today.
Speaker 9: It's real simple for everybody that's trying to become successful on any level, in any arena, any genre. I don't care what it is. If you're trying to be successful, this message is for you. Let me help you understand something real clear. You ain't gonna make it the way you want to, and you're not going to make it to the heights that's fully out there and available for you without God. And I'm just keep it real simple and clean for you today. You're not going to make it the way you want to, and you're not going to get to the heights that's available to you without God. You have to get this through your head. Try it if you want to, because I did. I'm here to tell you I am talking purely from experience. Here you can try it without God, and you can see how far you can get. Will you have some measures of success? Of course you will. Will it feel like days like you might make it? Of course you will. But let me ask you a question, though. What you're gonna do about them days when you feel like you ain't gonna make it. When you're gonna do about them days where it feel like there are no answers to your questions.
Speaker 10: What you're gonna do about them days?
Speaker 9: What you're gonna do about them days when everybody laughing that you turn it against you. What you're gonna do about them days when you just don't see no way through it?
Speaker 10: What you're gonna do about them days? I got the.
Speaker 9: Sunshine, you know, sunshine cool? Everybody got friends? When it's sunny outside. You want some friends, hit the lotto, You wanna get rid of them friends, Go ask for some help.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 9: I'm talking about man. They scatter like roaches when lights come on. I'm trying to tell you, so, now here.
Speaker 10: We go again.
Speaker 9: You can do this without God now because I've done it, and you can have yourself some measure success. Let me even hip you to a little bit closer, though, let me tell you why you are doing it without God and having some measure of success.
Speaker 10: Can I tell you why?
Speaker 9: Because of God's grace and mercy to us, because of his grace and mercy trying to keep us in spite of ourself, for the real mission that He really got for us. See that's the truth of the matter now, now what we're talking about, NASTI see. So yeah, yeah, you can do it without God, and you can have some measure of success without God. And yeah, you know, yeah you got your little degree and everything, or yeah you completed the program God, all that, YadA, YadA YadA.
Speaker 10: But don't you know something.
Speaker 9: It's because of God's grace and mercy that he helps us anyway, well even when we ain't asking for help, when he bails us out anyway, when we ain't even ask him to be bailed out. You know why, because He love us that much that he would allow us to exist until we get our mind together where he could take us away, really trying to take us.
Speaker 10: Let's get this real straight and clear. Today.
Speaker 9: You can do this without God if you want to, but I'm telling you to get to where you really want to be and to be all that God has for you. You got to have God. There is no ifs ads but about it. And let me tell you this here. I don't really care what nobody then told you. Are you listening to me? I don't care what they say. Don't get this thing twisted. They got these people out here talking about they illuminatis and all. Listen, man, don't listen to me. Don't get caught in this mess. Don't get caught in no foolishness. You were created by God. God created you and your soul. We were all created in His image, all of us. Don't get to talking about you.
Speaker 10: Finish.
Speaker 9: Cut a deal with the devil in all you ain't cutting no deal with nobody.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 9: The devil don't do deals. He one sided. I'm taking you to hell. You going to hell. You're burning here, that's his deal. I want your soul. I want you to lose hope. I want you to take your life. I want you to take some other people's lives. I want you to feel hopeless. I want you to realize that it ain't no God. That's his whole deal. His whole deal is negative. Oh he can talk you in the deal in drugs if you want to. But let me tell you something about this. I watch these shows all the time, drug inc And all this here cocaine mafia.
Speaker 10: Everybody on now go to jail and get killed.
Speaker 9: Our prisons is filled today with our young boys because they thought they can outslick the system. They thought they had away, they thought they sitting up been here and they failed. For the old cliche, man, I gotta do what I gotta do, I gotta get this money. Well, the only reason you gotta do what you gotta do is because, like I say all the time, you didn't do what you were supposed to do. It is but because of His grace and mercy that we exist, and God is just taking care of you, looking out for you. Got some angels and camped around you until you get your mind right so he can get you where you're going. But now I want you to understand something. There's a cost and a consequence and a penalty for everything we do. This outside the will of God. That's for all of us. All of us have consequences, penalties and everything that we got to deal with outside of the will of God. Understand that clearly, don't get this thing twisted sideways. You understand me.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 10: I heard a young man tell me one day.
Speaker 9: He said, Steve, you know, man, I just don't see how God looking out for me, if he would allow all these things to happen to me. I'm having such a hard time in my life. I really don't see how there's a God looking out for me. I looked at a young man. I said, in the man, ask you something. Man, you're still breathing. He said, yeah, I'm standing here talking to you. I said, you're still free. He said what you mean. I said, you ain't locked up, are you? Said no, I'm standing here talking to you. I said, where you get them clothes from?
Speaker 10: I bought him.
Speaker 9: I said, well, you bought them with what I bought them with money. I said where you get the money from?
Speaker 10: Young Joe.
Speaker 9: So I got job, mister Huh, I got job. I said, well, well where you live though? He said, I got apartment. I said, well where you the apartment from, mister Harvy, I'm working. I got an apartment. I got a job. I said, okay, okay, So now this this God ain't looking out for you. Think finish finish telling me what you're telling me. Well, see, man, I'm having it real hard right now. I said, hey, hey, man, are you are you hungry? Have you had lunch yet? He's yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, already had lunch yet. I said, oh, okay, okay, so gone finish telling me about this how God ain't looking out for you? He said, oh. And you know, man, every every time I try to do something, it seemed like it go wrong for me. I said, but lett lim in the man some man, I say, every time it go wrong for you, I say, somehow you survive it. He said, yeah, yeah, I survive in some kind of way. But it's still be all messed up on me. I said, but but you still got through it though, he said yeah. I said, okay, man, gone finish telling me how how God ain't looking out for you? And he stopped. He said, hey, miss Harvey, He said, how come every time I tell you something that's going wrong, you keep telling me God looking out for me? I said, because you're still here, man, I said, See, you don't understanding. I said, you've seen the that you're supposed to just you're supposed to skate through life. That is all supposed to go how you want it, any kind of way, I said, Man, thisesus the test to your faith, I said, God looking out for you the whole time. I said, every time you tell me something going wrong, are you seen to turn around and tell me how you survived that. You keep telling me what ain't going right, but you keep telling me all these things you have. I said, man, so what you gotta do is you got to stop looking at the what you ain't got column and start focusing on what you do have column. But if you ain't happy with nothing heat and done for you, you want them to keep piling stuff on. I say you fail in the test, young man. The test is are you grateful for where you are right now? So I could give you more so we can move forward? He said, oh, man, I never even looked at it like that. I said, well, why don't you take your blessed selfh on somewhere and sit down? He said, I think I'm going over here and let you finish talking. I said, thank you, son. Sometimes you just got to look at what you do God, folks, that's all it is. Okay, you can't make it with our God y'all. You got me today. All right, let's be clear, let's go.
Speaker 1: You're listening.
Speaker 9: Morning show, ladies and gentlemen. It's about to go down. What you're talking about, Steve, What I'm talking about every more the start of something grand, the start of something new, the start of something spectacular. You know what I'm talking about, because it's about to happen to you, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 10: It is on and cracking.
Speaker 4: Here we are the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Give it to me, damn it, give it to me.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 4: Whoa than you can quite as what I'm talking about. I can't stop him. I'm too hot. They won't.
Speaker 3: Up shut up.
Speaker 10: Back then, they won't.
Speaker 4: That's the only thing.
Speaker 9: The only thing I miss about stand up is walking out gosh and walking off.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: What does that feel like? How does it make you feel?
Speaker 9: It's like it's the most incredible thing because as a stand up what can never replace stand up? It is simply the purest form of adelation that you can get from a crowd because it's only a base on your ability to provide enjoyment for them. You're not you're not pulling at their hard strings. You're not you're not taking them back down memory lane with their favorite song. You're not doing sing alongs. Ain't no such thing as a joke alone. Come on, come on, do this one with me, y'all. Two three people walk in the bar.
Speaker 4: Come on, you know it, everybody.
Speaker 10: Come on, black man, white man, Chinese man, Come on, y'all, y'all know.
Speaker 4: This is a joker.
Speaker 10: On is none of that. It is the purest form of adolation that you can get from a crowd.
Speaker 9: And when you kill it, and I mean a ninety minute set, just you and you stand there for ninety minutes and you deliver gut wrenching laughter and you walk off. Oh my god, Oh my god. It is unbelievable. It is unbelievable, man. And when you do it well, and then to top all of that off, God has given you the incredible gift that you can earn a living attic.
Speaker 10: Oh man, oh man, oh man.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 10: So let me just say quickly good morning to everybody on the show that yeah, right.
Speaker 1: Now, good morning.
Speaker 3: One more time.
Speaker 4: Give it to me. Let's trap it out.
Speaker 9: Let's just trap it all the way out today. Let me set up the show for you. Keep on day, don't stop we got the c l O coming up.
Speaker 4: We got.
Speaker 3: We got.
Speaker 4: Oh we don't know, we'd be back with it.
Speaker 3: Just show you.
Speaker 1: You're listening Morning show. It's time to run that prank track.
Speaker 12: Triple casket, run that cask.
Speaker 6: Jacins Mortuary. This is Calvin. I help you.
Speaker 4: How you covin? How you doing?
Speaker 12: My name is Brandon Man Brandons. Uh okay, I'm calling. We've got somebody that uh has passed, actually three people passed away. I thank you for that, man. It was kind of expected. Uh so you know, it wasn't something that caught us off guard. But you know, but all in all, you know, we're still grieving about losing our loved ones. But uh but I wanted to give you all a call. We're trying to pick a particular funeral home on who we want to uh take care of the service. Yes, yes, sir, yes sir.
Speaker 6: Okay, I can definitely help you with that, and uh, once again, I just want to to you know, just to let you know that we can pretty much do the whole game. That we we can make sure that your need to take them from you know, from from now on we're here for you. Want to get that out. Uh what is your mean uh you said three people, sir?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yes, U.
Speaker 12: I wanted to bring attention to you. Do you guys customize caskets?
Speaker 6: Yes, we do, gold plating, engraving. Uh even have a new thing where we can put the picture of the person on the outside like a semi gloss coating.
Speaker 4: A couple of hours. Yeah, I don't. I don't need that on no goal or nothing like that. Listen, listen what I want to do.
Speaker 12: Is it any way that you could maybe uh customize a casket that can accommodate three people?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 6: Yes, like we can. We can customize each individual casket for each individual.
Speaker 12: No, no, no, Calvin, I didn't want to ask. What I'm saying is if I want to like like I said, like I said, my could they was all close? You know, I don't have a problem with all three of them being in the same casket.
Speaker 4: I get you.
Speaker 6: Uh, you know, to my knowledge is as far as I've been in this business, I've never or uh, I'm not really sure we can actually do that.
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean, what's the problem if we can get them all in there?
Speaker 6: Well, sir, I mean I think that's a I don't even think if For one, it's legal in this state or any state. Uh, three people in one casket and ethics wise, I uh, that's not really something that can I say that we actually you know.
Speaker 12: But if you customize in a casket, Calvin, then you ought to be able to put as many people in there if you make it deep enough and wide enough, ought to be get three.
Speaker 4: People in there?
Speaker 6: Right? Well, the customization is is the outer side of the casket. And maybe you know some people even put TV screens on the inside or some of their their their loved ones, uh, memorable mementos. We customize it for that, you know. Color wise.
Speaker 4: Uh so what about when when is the person real big?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 12: You a heavyset person. You know, you gotta have a casket that can accommodate them, right, yes, But okay, so so you want to be able to put you gotta be able to put three people in one casket if they can fit, if you put two one way and one the other other way, and you ought to be to have all three of them in there at one time.
Speaker 6: Is there anybody else around you and your family that can help talk with me about this?
Speaker 4: I'm talking right now.
Speaker 12: I'm trying to get I'm trying to accommodate my cousins and get them straight. And I'm asking you can we get them in a casket that one casket that can accommodate three people if you put two pillows on my end.
Speaker 4: One pillow.
Speaker 6: That's not something we're really uh.
Speaker 4: That ain't something you.
Speaker 12: Used to doing, cap, But I'm calling you, telling you that's the way I want this customize. Man.
Speaker 6: A right, brother, Look, brother, brother, just to chill out with custins, all right.
Speaker 4: So we're trying to get three people are Yeah.
Speaker 6: I have a standard plan. It'll be a low end standard plan for three individual caskets.
Speaker 4: That's all we ain't got.
Speaker 12: We don't have enough money for three individual caskets. I keep telling you that we got room for one casket. We just need to big enough. Man, if you could get everybody in there and close the door.
Speaker 6: I'm not good. I'm not I don't want to go back and forth with you, sir. I know this is the time.
Speaker 4: You ain't gotta go back and forth with me. Building that I need to I can bury my family.
Speaker 6: I don't really know what to tell you, sir, but I'm just really trying to help I'm trying to.
Speaker 12: Don't you tell me you're gonna get three people in the casket looking good.
Speaker 13: We cannot do that.
Speaker 4: You out of that.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 4: I'm the one going through bereathing.
Speaker 14: I understand that, but you are, you're you use the foul language.
Speaker 13: We can't do it.
Speaker 4: Brother, you hear me, No, no, no, no, hold on my cousin them said they wanted to use no sir. No okay.
Speaker 12: Look look man, man, y'all gonna bury these three people and you gonna put all three of them in the same damn caki men, two on one on one end and one on the other. One.
Speaker 6: Man, sir, if you're a drinker, just stop, I ain't nobody.
Speaker 12: Let me tell you something. Man, Let me say this to you. Your name Calvin, right, yes, yes it is, sir. Okay, so Calvi Calvin.
Speaker 4: Let me say this to you.
Speaker 12: Either y'all gonna bury my cousins the way I want it, or Calvin, you gonna get your who you're talking to.
Speaker 6: That's what's going now, now, No, now, that's it, right there, sir. I've been trying to be as professional.
Speaker 4: As I can.
Speaker 6: This whole conversation is as crazy as it is.
Speaker 14: But now, ain't nothing crazy about No, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: You told you I want you to bury my cousin.
Speaker 14: Come on down here.
Speaker 6: I got some places to put your body and your cousin's body.
Speaker 13: How about that?
Speaker 4: Huh are you talking about?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Because you know you don't sound too damn confident. You don't sound too confident, Calvin.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna tell you right now, this ain't the place and I'm not the one you will be in the ground messing with us.
Speaker 14: Matter of fact, if you come here, I'm you up.
Speaker 13: How about that?
Speaker 12: Okay, Calvin, Okay, Calvin, let me tell you something. Calvin, me and Tommy gonna be down there to date. Then I'm bringing Tommy with me.
Speaker 6: Tommy, huh.
Speaker 12: This is a nephew, Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morney Show. Baby, you just got Frank Calvin.
Speaker 14: Yo, y'all have me bring the whip.
Speaker 6: I just want to know who.
Speaker 4: That works.
Speaker 6: Yes, I'm a whip reggie. You bet watch what you drink?
Speaker 14: You bet watch with you.
Speaker 6: I'm on your to revenge red.
Speaker 4: Hey, Calvin, give me this man. What's the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 6: You know it's nothing but the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Y'all got got me, Got Me?
Speaker 1: Coming up next, it is the Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. All right, guys, it is time. Anything else anybody wanted to say about their weekend?
Speaker 10: Because no, we ready, it's time.
Speaker 15: I ask the CLO.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: This one is from Deshalla. She listens on our podcast. She says, I have three children, and my husband told me he wants me to get back to the sexy woman that he married. With three children under ten, there's no time to be sexy. I usually throw on a wig or a hat when I leave the house. My husband hates that I love wearing sweats and shirt dresses because the clothes cover up my great figure. I couldn't care less. I had finally had enough of his criticism, so I lit into him and it started a big argument. He said he was only telling me that for my own good. I feel like he's out of line. But should I consider his opinion? Am I being too defensive?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 10: I think he could have approached it maybe a little bit differently.
Speaker 9: I think he has every right to want more from you, But then you have every right to not be able to give more. Gave three children. I mean, damn, that's a big To have three children is a lot. I just don't think the average man knows what that is, how taxing it is. And then to be a real mother is to care about every aspect of the child's life, which men don't.
Speaker 10: Sorry but we don't.
Speaker 9: And so yeah, I want you to get back to that little sexy being you was. Well, then he got to start helping out.
Speaker 10: That's right.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 9: You gotta get somebody in here that can clean, and somebody in here that can cook. That'll free up a lot of time. Do you need somebody here to help with the damn homework? That'll free up some more time. Do you need somebody to take them to all these little games and practice in that school's activity?
Speaker 10: See this here, I have time.
Speaker 9: There's three kids under ten, So you should consider what he's doing. But you gotta explain to him what all you do. And if he don't get that, then you should have him take over the duties that you're doing all of them so he can get a glimpse of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, great answer. I love that answer, and it was, Yeah, it's all in your delivery. Sometimes all right, oh Freda, And DC says, I'm a thirty four year old single woman and I'm attracted to a man that is a little overweight. We hang out together and flirt, but when he talks about us dating, I get scared because of this weight and what people might say. I like bigger men, but my mother and my sister are very judgmental. I would have to be. I would hate to be embarrassed on a date if someone stares at us or makes a rude comment. Should I follow my heart even if I have doubts about this guy.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you should follow your heart. But let me ask you a question.
Speaker 4: How big is a.
Speaker 10: People looking at you in batteries?
Speaker 1: Little overweight?
Speaker 9: Well, but she says she like big o me, And how much bigg are we talking? But really, if that's what you like, then the heck with your mom and your sister. He might be a great guy, treat you really really wonderful. But now it's gonna be something come with the weight. Now, what you know, like you know, like you got to think about you know, sleeping and you know waking up and you know rolling over and then you know, like he be laying in. Then you fall in that crease and then he forgets you there, he roll over and answers smoke, it's a lot of stuff right here, and then swap and snoring in his weight. Yeah, you know, the big people got the snows. Skinny people snow too. But when you got that weight on you, you really gonna snow, you know.
Speaker 12: So.
Speaker 9: But if I was you, I'd go on to date the guy. He might be a great guy. You can get him to lose weight. You can get a man to lose weight. You can't turn us nothing dude into a great guy, though, So if you got a great guy, help him with the flaw.
Speaker 1: You know that's a great point. You should say that again.
Speaker 9: Well, I mean it's real simple. You can take a guy with a flaw. You can help him with his flaw. You can't turn a nothing guy into a great man. But you can take a great man with a flaw and help him with the flaw. You can get him to eat right, Tell him you love him more. Why don't you put the proposal to him? Why don't you say, hey, look, I love to consider taking this, but I really want you to be healthy because I don't want to fall in love with a man that's not going to be here, so let's start dating. But I want you to actively work on eating better because I want to be healthy. I want to live a long life. If you present that to a man, he'll go, WHOA wait a minute, I get this chick if I just start eating baked chicken instead.
Speaker 4: Of fried chick.
Speaker 1: Because she says she's attracted to him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's just a big sexy right now.
Speaker 9: That's gread big hoff and that's acts from love sexy.
Speaker 3: She did not say all of that.
Speaker 1: Why did you get all of that out of a little way.
Speaker 9: About what people gonna say when they see see them with each other, that's what it is. That's embarrassing. That's that's that's that's embarrassment. Fact, there's no such thing, is it?
Speaker 1: It is?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 1: All right, we're moving on. Did you say all you need is to say you're a little overweight?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: It's shamed in a small town, that's it, just in a small town. Says I'm a twenty seven year old man, and I had an ugly breakup with the woman I dated for three years. I cheated on her a few times, and she broke up with me. Since then, she's told everybody that I'm terrible in the bedroom, and I'm the tiniest man she's ever been with. I feel like every girl has heard the rumor, and I know for sure all of my boys have. My uncle said when he was young, one of his friends was called tiny because his wife told everyone in town that he was tiny. How can I stop this before it gets worse?
Speaker 10: Yeah, you got to move though.
Speaker 1: Small town.
Speaker 9: You're not FeelA fix that. You need to get up into a big city. You ain't go from small town to big city. Your reputation is gone. You ain't ever getting it back. You ain't ever getting it back on the way you can get it back.
Speaker 3: You ain't.
Speaker 10: You ain't gonna be able to do that.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good for cheating.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 9: You gotta release photos online, shop editor photos yourself. You know, biker shorts with big prints in it. That's what you're gonna have to You got to move to Atlanta, homie.
Speaker 1: All right, Celo, thank you so much. Great as usual, you're listening morning. I got to ask the guys, what was the best summer job you ever had? And what job would you not do again, no matter how much you paid?
Speaker 9: Steve, What job would I not do again? No matter how much you paid that foundry at for a.
Speaker 1: Motor come, Oh you you wouldn't do that.
Speaker 10: I wouldn't do that, and I would not do no. The worst that you know?
Speaker 9: The foundry I didn't like it, the assimilar nine at four man. I have some cool people I worked with. That wasn't bad. Going to work wasn't what I was meant to do.
Speaker 10: But uh, the Lincoln Electric is the worst job I've ever had. I hated.
Speaker 1: What did you do there?
Speaker 4: What did you do there?
Speaker 10: I wrap coil wire. It's really tough. You know what dies are.
Speaker 9: Knives are these small round things that you pull wire through, and every die gets smaller.
Speaker 10: So the wire goes through and compress it's and shaves down and gets thinner and thinner.
Speaker 9: So let's say the wire starts like a microphone cord, okay, and what you're trying to get it down to is a chord wire that goes inside of inside to speaker wire and really yeah, so you put that through the die and it goes through this machine at a high speed, and every diet goes through, every six eight feet gets small and small, and it wraps up into a big coil, and then you got to box it up and put it on the pallette. Now to break even, you had to make two hundred and thirty eight boxes a day.
Speaker 4: Wow, it'd be some days.
Speaker 10: I finished. I got eighty short.
Speaker 9: Ugly, I mean, you know, but now you're gonna get a guarantee. But to get the bone this you had to make extra And at the end of the year, guys was getting fifty.
Speaker 10: Thousand dollars boxes sixty five thousand dollars. What you get I ain't never get.
Speaker 1: Oh you didn't even get a bonus period. Well what about it? I mean, how can they do?
Speaker 3: Why was it?
Speaker 4: Why was you so slow with yours?
Speaker 10: I hate it? You just I hated man.
Speaker 9: I didn't like doing the mechanical work to keep the line running, because you had to change ther dies all the time, because the respect to come by and tell you that your wire has a score in it, which means a little scratch that means one of the dyes is wore out and you don't catch it. And then the inspector come by and x out all your boxes in the box with the scores and it got to go. So you lose fifteen fifteen boxes went up. Inspector come it was, I hate it.
Speaker 1: Wow, you're depressed telling us about it?
Speaker 4: So that.
Speaker 1: What how old were you then?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 10: Twenty three?
Speaker 1: M So that was one of your first like full time jobs.
Speaker 4: Right after?
Speaker 10: Did you quit?
Speaker 1: Did you quit or they fired you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I quit?
Speaker 4: I made up the store.
Speaker 3: What did you say?
Speaker 4: What is happening?
Speaker 1: You're not doing any business?
Speaker 4: Oh the small business lock.
Speaker 10: Opened up?
Speaker 9: Corpon clean coming down. I didn't have no longer. I just wanted to walk out with dignity. Look had man, we're gonna miss you.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: You a good dude. Man, he was funny.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 10: You kept us live in here.
Speaker 9: Man with that?
Speaker 4: Why I had been whooping your behind?
Speaker 10: That please?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 1: So sad telling her why I was.
Speaker 4: Dying?
Speaker 9: Man, I worked midnight ship from midnight to eat in the morning. I would be so so coming home. I drive by my exit. Wow, that's how sleepy I would be. I missed my exit at least five times.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's switch it and ask you what was the best summer job you had? Because that depressed us.
Speaker 16: All.
Speaker 9: I got a job at a swimming pool as a lifeguard and can't swim.
Speaker 1: That's the best job.
Speaker 4: In college.
Speaker 9: I got a job at the swimming pool of watching girls has a lifeguard and couldn't swim on that chair, just hoping when nobody get in.
Speaker 4: Did anybody ever get in a in a drastic situation?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Thank god?
Speaker 4: Oh you got lucky man.
Speaker 9: I had all the life to ask some stuff over there. I have so much stuff in the pool. I was throwing furniture in the pool. I had so much furniture in the pool. One time one dude got in trouble and I threw so much stuff in the pool he could walk.
Speaker 4: Out through a star phone. Cool.
Speaker 10: I had so much more furnit than that he could walk out.
Speaker 1: So they didn't test you or anything to see if you could swim. They just hired you on the spot.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 9: Well, what happened was my name was Steve Harvey. Yes, of course it was a white guy at the school named Steve Darby. Okay, he didn't come to work.
Speaker 4: So I went and I want you.
Speaker 10: He said, are you Steve Darby? And I went yeah, no proud. He said, well here you go handing me that little red thing. He said, where's your shorts?
Speaker 9: Okay, so I told him I having tomorrow. I just brought my pants to that. I rolled him up and set up on this chair. I'm lifeguarding with the lady. Told him my name is Steve Harvey. I got paid man about six weeks.
Speaker 1: What so Steve Darby never came back, the white guy.
Speaker 10: I don't know what.
Speaker 9: I have no idea what happened to this dude? He ain't show up. Wow, Steve Harvey went on in there and got the life opposite. Anybody had a drown in that pool, they'd have been dead. But god, I can't say nobody and wasn't about to jump in that deep and this five foot.
Speaker 12: And we know this just when a Margie tried to get in the water in Hawaii. You remember that he almost Yes.
Speaker 4: He did, Yes, he did that?
Speaker 1: And you did you ever learn to swim?
Speaker 3: Steve?
Speaker 10: I have get back.
Speaker 4: Whatever I fell off of.
Speaker 10: I can swim good.
Speaker 4: And he got to get out way he got get out.
Speaker 1: You're listening Morning Show. It's time now for a round of would you rather? Would you rather be reincarnated as an animal or as a human? Again? Damn around, but if you came back as an animal?
Speaker 3: Oh? Just I signed on.
Speaker 9: Gott to find something to eat. I ain't got no money, I ain't coming down in here, ain't got no money. I've done that before.
Speaker 4: The first part of your life.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I will already been an animal. Yeah, we ain't doing that. No, damn off, not with no money, no law. I don't want no parts of that. I want to be involved in currency exchange. At some point of hope somebody set a bowl of milk out.
Speaker 1: Then hell, all right, okay, moving on? Would you rather not speak for an entire year or would you rather not here for an entire year?
Speaker 4: If I came here, then am I speaking?
Speaker 10: I don't get it.
Speaker 9: And I'm gonna tell you right now. If you can't hear you, sug gonna sound stupid that you used to hear.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 10: I have trouble pronouncing words and I can hear them. Boy, if I can't hear you can hear?
Speaker 4: What is his ass talking? I think I want to hear.
Speaker 9: Okay, so you can type, right, But if you can't hear, no, man, I can't. But not talking for a year A lot of writing though I can't hear a lot of writing, A lot of right, I can't hear you.
Speaker 10: The money I'm gonna be missing out on.
Speaker 1: I can't talk, yeah living Yeah, right, these sets and hold them up.
Speaker 4: A lot of text cussing, a lot of text cussing.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, would you rather climb the highest mountain or swim the deepest sea?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 10: Man, Why that's up on that mountain. I'm gonna die in that water. That's for damn.
Speaker 4: Ain't getting the water, man.
Speaker 10: But but I can't handle heights because of I get out to sickness.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what she's gonna do? So we're going down the way up or down the way.
Speaker 2: Down, like like, yeah, I'm not I'm not finna do that though, Okay, that don't make no sense.
Speaker 10: I don't even want up there.
Speaker 4: I don't even know.
Speaker 10: It would mean nothing for me to stick a flag in the top of every nothing.
Speaker 1: So then you're going to the deepest seas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I can't swim, So hell I swim, but I ain't going way down now.
Speaker 1: All right, that's today's round. Would you rather come in?
Speaker 10: We didn't like today?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Coming up more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Right after that, you're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. So Steve, here's the question from Steve Harvey f M. All right, it's says have you ever thought the wrong thing at the wrong moment? Now? This email is from d He says, Hey, guys, a comedy booker who I deal with has a new secretary. The new secretary doesn't love me as much as the old secretary. Subsequently, I get less booked less often. The new secretary's brother just died, and I thought, sure it would be nice if the old secretary would come back for a few weeks and I will get some bookings. Now I feel bad, favor Tommy. When was the last time you thought the wrong thing at the wrong moment?
Speaker 9: When was the last time you ever thought something wrong at the wrong moment?
Speaker 4: Too many times trying to clean it up?
Speaker 9: But go ahead, yeah, okay, Well let me ask you all this here. You ever been in church praying? Yes, she'd have dropped her money and you still lock Yeah, all the way wrong and you lose your place in the prayer?
Speaker 4: Man, who are in heaven?
Speaker 10: Wow, high in the world, in your name?
Speaker 4: Did you make this right?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 11: Boy, look at all that kingdom, Look at him? Man, your wheel be don all over this earth all up? And now yeah, you know you ever done that?
Speaker 16: That's who are It was just as good up it was my relative laved there in the casket, and she was in there forst the.
Speaker 4: Same for the family.
Speaker 3: I forgot who the hell.
Speaker 4: Was laying up there at the funeral at your tell you.
Speaker 16: Right there, always says her first day, once Charon had walked up down, I forgot who the hell we was here?
Speaker 1: Fulw that dress was tight?
Speaker 17: Crazy hell.
Speaker 4: I need to give a damn who it was.
Speaker 12: But she was there, my lord, all right, I seen somebody fall, super fine woman fall and dress blow way up over front.
Speaker 4: He I just sat there and thought about the wrong thing, yeah, at the wrong yeah time.
Speaker 9: And is everything you.
Speaker 10: Thought about really getting wrong thing at the wrong time?
Speaker 12: It was.
Speaker 9: Have you ever been praying and asked God to give somebody a stroke.
Speaker 4: Right there and see so you can go up there and kiss them?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 9: God, I know I asked him to actually shut down somebody whole left side.
Speaker 4: You want to hear you want to do the mountain bout.
Speaker 10: Hey, let me tell you something. Hey, this is true.
Speaker 9: I left a basketball game after high school one time and the guy robbed me coming out of business corner.
Speaker 10: That was the first time I asked the lodge I asked God to strike. Somebody did. Yeah, I had nine dollars, so they took nine dollars.
Speaker 1: So glad you're a change.
Speaker 9: I thought that would be a good time to ask the Lord to do something for me. Of course he didn't, and he ran off with the nine.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad you're a change man. Glad it is.
Speaker 4: Have you ever thought the wrong thing at the wrong turn?
Speaker 3: Is the question?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Question that was wrong?
Speaker 14: Wrong?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, okay. I didn't been.
Speaker 12: I didn't been naked and ran out into the living room and didn't know nobody was in there and asked, could they just be blind right now?
Speaker 6: Please just be?
Speaker 4: Did not see all this?
Speaker 16: I'd had a six crisis, asked the nerd that came in the room. I asked the Lord, could you please please let us stay.
Speaker 3: My gown.
Speaker 13: Too much?
Speaker 4: Yeah? My gown.
Speaker 14: Not?
Speaker 13: I am?
Speaker 4: Does she has?
Speaker 1: Can you work here at night?
Speaker 16: I've thought for all that wrong tap, I've actually unplugged myself.
Speaker 1: All right, well, all right, coming up next, nephew, tell me more ignorance with today's prank phone call. That's right after this. You're listening Hard Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour right about four minutes after it's the Strawberry letter. My subject for today my husband needs to learn a few things. Okay, my husband needs to learn a few things. We'll get into that.
Speaker 12: In just a bit.
Speaker 1: Right now, it is time for the nephew and the prank phone call. What you got for his neph What you got?
Speaker 14: This? Right?
Speaker 12: Here?
Speaker 14: Is?
Speaker 4: I left? I left my dream. I left. All right, let's go get doc. I left my ring.
Speaker 14: Along. Hello, I'm trying to reach a mister. Mister and missus please all right, My name is doctor. I'm actually trying to reach your husband, Clarence. Is he Is he available?
Speaker 3: Chill?
Speaker 13: What reason you'll collin?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 14: Well, I'm actually the surgeon that actually did the procedure on removing his gallstones. Who how's he doing? As any complications? That's far more complication. Okay, well listen, Uh there's a couple little bit of things I want to discuss with you guys and see if we can maybe get them rectified. Is he around? Oh?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: What is in?
Speaker 14: Actually? Miss Actually, when we actually did the procedure on your on your husband and removing the gallstones, well, I will say that there was a bit of a mistake made, and I'm hoping that he can come back in so we can kind of get it rectified. You know, it'll be actually thirty minutes and he'll be in and out. But actually, when I removed the gallstones, and I'm very embarrassed to say this, I actually left my wedding ring inside your husbins. And I understand, man, I say, I actually left my wedding ring inside your husband when I actually removed the gallstones. And I'm hoping that he'll come back in so I can actually take it out and and he'll be on his way.
Speaker 13: He's my last.
Speaker 14: Hello, Hello, Hello, mister, how you doing this is? Doctor? I actually did the surgery on you when you were came in and got your gallstones removed. Remember that, I will say this, missus Clarence, I actually made a bit of a mistake when you were here, and my apology. If I can actually get you come back here, man, I can get you taken care of. But and then this is just a big mistake on my apartment. When you guys came in and I removed your stones, I actually left my wedding ring inside inside of me. Yes, sir, your wedding ring sir, I know this is crazy, but yes, I have truly made a mistake and want to see if I can get this thing rectified and get this thing taken out. And I tell you, man, I've been without my ring and my wife is raising holy hell about it.
Speaker 13: But you know, something back that we got a problem.
Speaker 14: What do you mean?
Speaker 13: I mean, I'm about to go back to work.
Speaker 14: I really can't be going back into the operating room for somebody.
Speaker 13: To take a ring out of me that they left, that.
Speaker 14: They left by mistake. You know what I'm saying. Okay, I mean you know, I realized your wife.
Speaker 13: Might be upsetting. You need your ring, But at this point that ring's gonna have to stay where it is for a while.
Speaker 14: I can't, ironically can't allow with that ring to stay there another two or three days. I don't think you understand exactly what I'm going through. There's no way I can allow that. Well that, yeah, I got to go back to work. But you know something I mean, you know, I mean, you know we're talking about a bad, bad, serious problem. You know we're talking about malpractice. I mean, you know we're talking about me taking out more time and work when I'm ready to go back. I mean, you know, we're talking lawsuit all kinds of stuff here. We need to get together. Can you hear me that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, Okay, my wife's a upset too. I mean, you know I can't get back on an operating tape, cir. This won't take the seconds it's actually for me to snip that thing and get that ring out of there. It won't take but a minute. I mean, you still have the same incisions there. I can go right back into where the same scar was and take that out and keep it moving on. Go back into the same if he's going to operate again. If you're cut me op, sir, I promise you you won't even know I was there. I'll go in there and take that ring out just that quickly. Okay, but.
Speaker 13: Let me ask you this here.
Speaker 14: My wife. My wife is about to go crazy. I'm pretty I'm a pretty good guy here, but I mean, you know you got left ring in me. I mean, you know, do you all have mal practice insurance? And sad we have plenty of insurance. You know, It's really more about what I'm going through at home. So I'm doing this for young Yeah, pretty much here at this point, I mean, no one actually from the hospital actually knows what I'm actually calling you. Wow, wow, you know, I mean, that's a big, big problem. You said something about malpractic. Now, I didn't say anything about mail practice. You guys actually said that. I didn't say anything. Okay, now let me oh, okay, hold on, not darsh hold on. Uh well, now let me ask you this here. Every time I've heard of somebody leaving something inside of somebody, you know, it usually end up being a situation where it sets up infections and stuff. Well, that's that's eighteen carre goal. That's not going to affect you at all. Yea, I understand what you're saying. But good grief. I mean, I just I mean, I didn't even want to do the first surgery, but I didn't have any choice. You know what miss I'll be is with you. I've tried to talk to you and be patient with you. If I got to come over and put some cord form up against your nose and.
Speaker 13: Knock you out in order to perform this procedure to get my ring, then damn it, that's what I gotta do. Oh hold hold on that that what I'm supposed to be doing.
Speaker 14: While you're doing that.
Speaker 13: You hear that what he said?
Speaker 10: WHOA?
Speaker 9: Come on?
Speaker 14: You know I'm not gonna stand for these thtrets. Now you know that's your problem with your ring. Now. You know, up until now everything was cool. Now you got a big problem.
Speaker 13: I tell you it is. I'm at home right now.
Speaker 14: You're at home with my ring.
Speaker 13: You got my ring? You can time getting right now?
Speaker 14: You right now? Okay, Now, I don't I don't have a problem coming right over there to get my ring because I want I need my ring back.
Speaker 13: Let's do it. Come on over we got something bad it down. Hey listen, I don't care what the both of you are doing. The bottom line, Issy that you have my ring. I got your ring. You just told me I had it, and it's inside of it.
Speaker 14: Whereas, sir, I'm not gonna continue to go back and forth with you.
Speaker 13: You're not gonna continue to do anything because you come over here're gonna take you out. You already threatened to come over here and put plural from him and know knocking me out to go ahead and the side of my body to come over here. Doctor, you've got problems.
Speaker 14: I'll tell you what. I don't want any problems out of your wife or out of you about who's reading.
Speaker 13: That's only gonna take thirty minutes and everybody'll be happy after that.
Speaker 14: You won't make a big car capron down.
Speaker 13: I understand everything you say. I got one more thing I need to say.
Speaker 14: To the both of you all.
Speaker 13: Are you listening to me? I'm listening.
Speaker 14: It's dust listening. No, I'm not really cause I'm already tune you out.
Speaker 13: Well, here's the last thing I need to say to you. This is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harby Morning Show. Y'all just got prank by y'all. Niece Peaches. What would I be that here? Nephew Timmy, Nephew tell me that's you.
Speaker 14: Jesus me man.
Speaker 13: Eu. You want Neste Temming and Nephew Tommy. Yeah, I got your ring to.
Speaker 14: My ole man, you're messing with my heart. Talk about going back inside of my body? All right? Let me let me let me speak to miss Dorr, Miss Dodge. All right, hey, miss dog. I got one more thing. Now, what is the baddest radio show in the land?
Speaker 13: Linic Show with.
Speaker 4: Oh my God, you play too much? We want to get my ring back. They was tag teamy. You tell me, come on over here. I got some for you.
Speaker 14: I got some for you.
Speaker 4: He got to go to work. I got to go to work. But then he said, hold on, my wife not hearing this. Man, you're not going Alan July fifteen. He'll come that, nephew, stupid.
Speaker 12: And ignorant, rehabilitated, redone refurbished. Oh my god, I am What can I say? I'm back, Praise God. I am up in here, up and running man Kapa outside training incorporating my Pratt brothers.
Speaker 3: We got the.
Speaker 12: Conclave coming, baby, The conclave is coming to Tampa, Florida.
Speaker 4: Family outing on the River.
Speaker 12: Go to Kapa Capa Conclave twenty twenty three dot com Kapa Conclave twenty twenty three dot com.
Speaker 4: Come kicking with the news.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, nephew. We gotta move on. Coming up, Strawberry Letter. My husband needs to learn a few things. We'll get into it right after this. You're listening Hardy Morning Show. All right, time now for today's Strawberry Letter, and listen if you need advice and relationships, dating, sex, parenting and more. Please, baby, please, baby, baby, please submit your Strawberry letter to Steve Harvey FM, dot Com and click submit Strawberry letter. We could be reading your letter live on there.
Speaker 4: I didn't get to do this last week. Sure, buggle up and hold on tight. We got it for you here.
Speaker 1: It is okay, we'll revisit that in a second.
Speaker 10: You know, Steve don't want to issue.
Speaker 4: He cuts me out when I'm out.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, nephew. Subject my husband needs to learn a few things. Dear Stephen Shirley, My husband and I have been married for four years and the sex is terrible. We dated for two years before we got married, and we agreed to wait until our wedding night to have sex for the first time. I was focused on us having a great friendship as well as a spiritual connection, which would lead to a great sex life. He romanced me and did things to me physically. That's satisfied me, so I just knew he was going to be a great lover. Whenever he got freaky, he tell me all the things he was going to.
Speaker 4: Do to me.
Speaker 1: I had no reason to think he was as inexperienced as he is. I found out on our wedding night that he had only had sex twice and his last girlfriend with hell sex from him for religious reasons. He couldn't do half of the stuff he told me he was going to do to me. He tried to get the party started, if you know what I mean, and then he got so overheated that it was finished before it started. I have taught him all that I can about positions and what turns me on, but he is not able to last long enough to try them. I have a high sex drive, so I end up finishing on my own. This man is only twenty nine and I'm twenty eight, so I need him to get some help with his inability to perform before this ruins our marriage. I suggested that he I suggested that he talk to some of his friends or a doctor about ways to improve sexually, and he blamed me for being overly experienced and impatient with him. I was celibate two years before the wedding, and I have suffered through four years of bad sex. So I'm not the one with the problem. I need that intimate connection with my husband. How can I help him be a better man in the bedroom without making him feel like he's a total loser?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: First of all, I got to commend you because you with hell sex until marriage. Now Biblically, you know that's what you're supposed to do. I'm gonna I said that, you know, from a Christian perspective. Now I'm going to tell you that you do have a major problem on your hands though, because bad sex is really worse than no sex, it really is. I mean, you get yourself all worked up. You know, you as his wife of four years, you've been listening to him making all those empty promises about what he was going to do to you. Then you find out he can't keep his promises because he's so inexperienced. But you know, there is a problem there. There is definitely a problem. Is the problem that he finishes before he starts, as you say, or is it just a lack of skills? I think it's a bit of both. It sounds like it's both and learning to you know, please your partner a woman that just you know, it just involves skills. You have to be taught that. You try to teach him that, and you know he got mad at you or blamed you. But I think being you know, premature sexually should I think involve a doctor. You mentioned that in a letter, some sort of professional and older gentleman to talk to to learn what should you do, what moves you should make. I think he's young. Well, actually, both of you guys are young. He's twenty nine, you're twenty eight. You know, you guys don't have much prior experience, so you know, so you can learn these things things together. I definitely again think you need to talk to someone, especially him. He needs to sit down and talk to someone about this. What should he do and go see a doctor about his finishing before he starts problem premature ejaculation. I think your marriage is worth it. I don't think you want you ready to go because you said before it ruins our marriage. I don't think he should be blaming you. I think the focus should be on him. I think him blaming you is just a defense mechanism. I think he's wrong for doing that.
Speaker 10: I really do.
Speaker 1: He's just, you know, probably at his wits end now because he can't please you and you guys have been married for four years and it's a problem. He knows it's a problem, so get some help. When you have a problem, you should try and solve it. Get some help with you know, someone like you said you mentioned that in your letter. I think that's a great idea, and I think it can help your marriage.
Speaker 9: Steve Nice response, surely ready, you can't come the truth Lord Jesus, I Jesus. Let my husband needs to learn a few things. Well, this lady been married to her husband for four years. This is the first line in the letter. We've been married four years and the sex is terrible. This is some bad sex, folks, or you're opening line. Ain't No, I love my husband. We've dated. He means the world to me. He's a great father. No, I've been married four years and the sex is terrible. Then she went on to start we dated two years before we got married. Then they agreed that the way have sex today wedding night. For the first time, you was focused on having a great friendship as well as a spiritual connection, which would.
Speaker 4: Lead to a great sex life.
Speaker 10: So you thought that's what you thought.
Speaker 9: You figure, if we buddies and we go to church together, we ought to have some good seck. Where in buddy, in church do you see great sex? I don't see that at all. Because you can talk, don't mean you can walk to walk through when.
Speaker 4: We come back.
Speaker 10: Yeah, walk is shout.
Speaker 1: Well that part too Steve's responds coming up in twenty three minutes after the hour. My husband needs to learn a few things is a subject. We'll get back into it right after this. You're listening hard morning show. All right, Steve, come on, let's recap today's Strawberry Letters. Subjects. My husband needs to learn a few things.
Speaker 10: Lady been married four years and the sex is terrible.
Speaker 9: That's how to let it started being waste no time, they ain't wasn't no lines in there about we love each other, we love the Lord.
Speaker 4: Nothing that.
Speaker 9: We've been married four years. As sex, it's terrible, four ragged years of sex. I've never had four years of bad sex in my life. You got two times with me. You got the first time. I figured, okay, just first time. Maybe getting nervous all this kids. If the next time it's bad.
Speaker 4: We throw.
Speaker 1: But you're not married to that.
Speaker 4: We through, we through.
Speaker 10: We're not we're not getting married.
Speaker 1: They are married.
Speaker 6: We through.
Speaker 4: It's over. We have no kids, none of that.
Speaker 3: We ain't got.
Speaker 4: We ain't gotta go to counseling.
Speaker 10: This ain't gonna work.
Speaker 9: Okay, So now you decided to have weaight to have sexy wed night folks, having a great friendship and spiritual connection, and you said it would lead to great sex.
Speaker 10: My response was, that's what you thought, Nancy.
Speaker 9: He goes on saying he romanced me and he did things to me physically that satisfied me.
Speaker 10: So I just knew he was gonna be a great lover. What did he do.
Speaker 4: Pre marriage to you physically?
Speaker 3: That was not sex that made.
Speaker 9: You think the sex was gonna be outstanding? How hard was y'all kissing?
Speaker 10: Was he grinding in a way that made you think this sitdn't be this?
Speaker 9: This dude right here fitting the rock, the boat, when I let him in the ocean, he.
Speaker 4: Fit the town. Whoa girl?
Speaker 9: He kissed hard, he grind hard, he touching me. It's everything well, And then you said, whenever he got freaky, he tell me all the.
Speaker 10: Things he was gonna do to me.
Speaker 9: I had no reason to think that he was as an inexperienced as he was.
Speaker 4: See that's pregame height.
Speaker 10: Oh you didn't even understand. When I'm in duty, you think that was something?
Speaker 6: Huh?
Speaker 10: Well you like that right? Oh? You think that when war that got you hot? Girl, You ain't seen nothing yet.
Speaker 4: That's just the beginning.
Speaker 3: That's just kissing girl.
Speaker 4: That's a good girl. Girl.
Speaker 10: That ain't nothing but my grind right there, my grind game.
Speaker 4: Girl, the crime game, kiss game. Why when we get married?
Speaker 10: Watch this here?
Speaker 9: You you immediately say I had no idea. He was inexperienced as he was. You found out on your wed night. This was the web night.
Speaker 4: It all come to a head.
Speaker 10: You'd have been at the dance, you'd have.
Speaker 9: Been at the church. You done kissed it in front of your mama, and then you change of clothes.
Speaker 4: You had to daddy dance you in the room, and it's over. Forey got started.
Speaker 9: He said he had only had sex twice, and his last girlfriend with hell sex from him for religious reasons. Oh okay, so now see what happens. See your man has only had church sex.
Speaker 3: What say that again?
Speaker 9: What her man has only had church sex? See, they didn't get they didn't have sex because they was waiting until they got married. And then the girls in his former girlfriend only had sex twice because she was withholding for religious reasons. So these are just people he's seeing up at the church. Church sex way different than club sex. How so please everything See church sex ain't a lot of words in church sex because you can't cuss with church sex. Club sex is oh all the worst. It's a vulgary church sex.
Speaker 10: Is we sneaking.
Speaker 9: We're supposed to be quiet. We ain't supposed to be doing this, so you can't ask all the questions.
Speaker 10: You know, who is it?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 10: You can't be you can't bring up no stain, a blanketed blank.
Speaker 9: You can't cuss while you're having church sext because you're not supposed to be doing it anyway, So you ain't gonna amplify the see in by cussing.
Speaker 10: The club sex.
Speaker 9: Will start with the cussing. I've beenness, smack that and do that thing. Get it up in this hell when you get this, or you ain't gonna understand. See that's the difference. So he just had church sex, so now and then as soon as he get overheated. It was finished before it started. I taught him all the positions and what turns me on, but he ain't able to last long enough to try them. I got a high sex drive, and I end up finishing on my own.
Speaker 4: This man twenty nine. I'm twenty eight. He's already been four years.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I ain't got four more of this hill, Steve, help me.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna come back with part three of this letter because I have some actual help. I got something he can try. Because you said you expect him to talk to a doctor or his friends. He can't even bring this.
Speaker 10: Up to his friends.
Speaker 1: He's gotta do something.
Speaker 9: He fellas, I can't please my woman. And what do you suggest I do?
Speaker 14: Well?
Speaker 3: Do? All right?
Speaker 10: Want me to do it for you.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have part three of this Strawberry letter coming up. Okay, the subject is my husband needs to learn a few things. We'll be back to part three coming up right after this. You're listening hard morning show, All right, Steve, So this is part three of today's Strubberry and I don't normally do this. My husband needs to learn a few things.
Speaker 4: Yes see she.
Speaker 9: Didne married this man, the church dude. They with hell sex to the night and it ain't good. It's been four years in terrible sex and she need helping. She trying to show him all these positions and what turned her on or he's upset about that too. In the letter, I didn't mention he can do half the stuff he told me he was gonna do. I taught him all I can about positions and what turned me on, but he ain't able to last long enough to try and damn talk, I got a high sex drive, so I end up finishing on my own. So I need him to some help with his inability before this ruin a marriage, and then talk to a doctor as his friends about ways to improve sexually. Now hit the part he blamed me for being overly experienced and impatient with him. I will celebrate two years before the wedding, and I've suffered through four years of bad sex.
Speaker 4: This four years. This is horrible. This is horrible.
Speaker 9: This is the most horrible thing I've ever heard. Matter of fact, this is the most horrible strawberry letter we've ever.
Speaker 4: Had four years. This is probably the worst damn stuff in letter we have ever had.
Speaker 1: Now he mad.
Speaker 10: At her because she too experienced.
Speaker 9: See he don't understand. See See he mad now because you know too much. He had sex twice. We ain't got to get into how many times you had it, but he only had it twice. Let's not worry about the number of times you had it. Don't even worry about that. But you wain't more experienced than him. And he upset with it. See you know too much? Why I gotta put my foot on the knight standing and have my knee on the bed.
Speaker 4: That hurts me?
Speaker 9: Start, Hey man, what is your punkin heads talking about? Just put your damn foot up there and get your knee over here.
Speaker 4: That hurts me strapped before you come in here?
Speaker 1: The workout in him.
Speaker 10: You have to put in work.
Speaker 4: Man, Now listen to me.
Speaker 10: Let me give you a couple of suggestions. They have a cream for men that he can buy and he can use the cream and the cream.
Speaker 9: Numbs him so where he's don't have to have it don't happen so fast detained. Yeah, so you've got to because wrong because at hend you ain't got no feeling in it because you to put it on with the cream that helps you have no feeling.
Speaker 10: So you might want to try that. And just that's the only suggestion I have for.
Speaker 1: You, all right, Steve, thank you for that post comments on today letter.
Speaker 10: We've ever four years of horrible sex at.
Speaker 1: Steve Harvey FM on Instagram and Facebook. And don't forget to check out the podcast on demand you're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 3: Steve.
Speaker 1: I want you especially to listen to this This is according to the American Farm Bureau Federation. You consider yourself a country away, Yeah and all of that. A typical July fourth cookout for eight to ten people should only set you back fifty five dollars and seven cents. Uh huh, that's what they're saying.
Speaker 9: According to no damn barbecue, there no reels in eight to ten people, fifty five.
Speaker 1: Outs about five dollars and fifty one cents per person.
Speaker 10: If it wasn't per person, family is here.
Speaker 1: Now listen now. This amount is based on ninety six volunteer shoppers in twenty eight states checking retail prices at their local grocery store to determine the overall costs. Okay, and this is what the meal will do. I'll tell you what though, what.
Speaker 9: I tell you what though we fish being fifty five dollars and eight to ten people, I better not see nobody walk their ass back up there twice.
Speaker 4: You can't get yeah, no, you can't get but one bone, real one bone.
Speaker 9: We're up there watching you be up there, watching you like that dude that used to cater face.
Speaker 3: In New York.
Speaker 1: You know us any juice, none of that juice like the mouthwash.
Speaker 13: What all right?
Speaker 1: This this is what the meal includes steve eight quarter pound hamburgers and buns with cheese slices. You guys said there was no meat. There's meat. Okay.
Speaker 10: Two people ain't gonna get a bird.
Speaker 1: Eight hot dogs and buns. Okay. Four pounds you said there were no ribs. Four pounds of pork spare ribs? There you go right there?
Speaker 4: How many bones is that?
Speaker 10: That's worse?
Speaker 1: Left ute bone? Ketchup and mustard. Three pounds of Deli potato salad.
Speaker 9: Okay, I stopped? Okay, what don't nobody won't no damn.
Speaker 1: Deli serious about this potato salad.
Speaker 10: Don't come in here, reach your damn dilli potato. Second, we don't roll. Have you ever tasted potato salad good from the damn dili?
Speaker 1: Some people get it and doctor it up though, doctor yeah, yeah, and put it in a dish from home, and you think they made it.
Speaker 12: Pull out some dinner potatoes around eight to tea and black piece.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, all right, twenty eight ounces watch their fate. Twenty eight ounce of steve of baked beans. Okay, gotta have baked potato eight ounces, twenty eight.
Speaker 9: Ounce people okay, everybody, get point eight ounces.
Speaker 1: Of Oh it gets better, fifteen ounces of chips.
Speaker 4: Fifteen one big bag? What is that a bad? One bag? One big bag though? Two quarts chips.
Speaker 1: I mean two quarts of lemonade.
Speaker 10: I drink a quarter of lemonade, My damn shi. Hello?
Speaker 1: And how about this one? Four pounds of watermelon for dessert? Watermellon for dessert.
Speaker 10: No pound cake watermelon? That ain't even a whole watermeon for damn water.
Speaker 1: That's the same amount as the spare ribs, as the ribs, that's the same amount gotta eat. Yeah, well we know this. No seconds, We know that.
Speaker 9: How much we gonna eat? It's how much you can't, That's what it is. How many people is this waste?
Speaker 10: Nothing?
Speaker 1: Eight to ten people?
Speaker 15: Jesus cheers, No, this is kid, Steve, No seconds though, I better not catch your.
Speaker 9: Hey, fifty five dollars budget just eight to ten people? You number six, don't walk your ass back up here, and you ain't you ain't wait till we served as watermelon?
Speaker 3: Know how? Hold on?
Speaker 9: Hey, I need everybody attention. What who over here got this half couple of lemonades?
Speaker 3: Just sitting here?
Speaker 9: Just sitting over here a whole half Dixie cup for this damn lem dade.
Speaker 1: You're listening hard Morning Show.
Speaker 13: What if y'all listen?
Speaker 18: James Brown'm trying to get his homework done.
Speaker 3: This is still forth.
Speaker 18: You not beget which means fire with which meet Somebody will sit for fire. Somebody will lose adum, somebody will lose, somebody will set on and guess, believe it or not, somebody will stick a five back up there. I'm not I'm not, you know, somebody will get the fire record there and blow that up to The.
Speaker 4: Song is dedicated to those foods who should do that with firecrackers, who they didn't know what they're doing.
Speaker 3: Nothing you don't.
Speaker 17: Shut another um sitting in the hoste holding IU offas.
Speaker 3: Aangels and on the side of the town on.
Speaker 17: Susie FiOS in south and Sting lost more can.
Speaker 6: Up and.
Speaker 7: It happens that don't stop in that for shoot, I say games reach. They say that it is.
Speaker 1: Cool to hot baby.
Speaker 17: Yes, in the bad blows houses as to see.
Speaker 3: No listen.
Speaker 13: Nowday up. Don't go take your fire records.
Speaker 12: Okay, I kind of.
Speaker 4: Like it though, even though you.
Speaker 1: You're listening Morning show, and it's time now for a round of would you rather? Would you rather be reincarnated as an animal or as a human again?
Speaker 10: Come back with no damn animals?
Speaker 1: But if you came back as an animal?
Speaker 4: Oh just I signed all.
Speaker 9: The time around how to find something to eat? I ain't got no money, I ain't coming building here, ain't got no money. I've done that before.
Speaker 4: The first part of your life.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I will already been an animal. Yeah, we ain't doing that. No damn wrong, not with no money, no lawd. I don't want no part of that. I want to be involved in currency exchange at some point of hope somebody set a bowl of milk out man.
Speaker 1: Hell all right, okay, moving on? Would you rather not speak for an entire year or would you rather not hear for an entire year?
Speaker 4: If I can't hear am I speaking? I don't get it.
Speaker 10: I'm tell you right now.
Speaker 9: You can't hear you, sugar found students when you.
Speaker 4: Used to hear?
Speaker 9: You know, I have trouble pronouncing words, and I can hear them. Boy, if I can't hear, you can hear? What is his ass talking? I think I'd want to hear? Okay, So you can type, right, but if you can't hear, no, man, I can't. But not talking for a year.
Speaker 4: A lot of writing now.
Speaker 9: I can't heart, right, I can't hear the money.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna be missing out.
Speaker 1: I can't talk. Yeah for a living?
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, these sets and hold them up. It's a lot of text cussing, a lot of text customers.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, would you rather climb the highest mountain or swim the deepest sea?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 10: Man, why tack upon that mountain? I'm gonna die in that water. That's what day.
Speaker 4: I can't get in that water.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 10: But but I can't handle heights because of I get out to sickness.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what you gonna do? So we're gonna down the way up or down the way down?
Speaker 2: Like like, yeah, I'm not I'm not finna do that though. Okay, that don't make no sense. I don't even want up there.
Speaker 4: I don't even know.
Speaker 10: It would mean nothing for me to stick a flag in the top of every nothing.
Speaker 1: So then you're going to the deepest thieves.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I can't swim, so hell I swim, but I ain't going wait down there.
Speaker 1: All right, that's today's round of would you rather come back.
Speaker 10: We didn't like to, I know we didn't like today.
Speaker 1: All right, coming up in forty nine minutes after the hour, last break of the day, and Steve Harvey will closed out the show right after this. You're listening Harby Morning Show. Gave your closing remarks, are back what you got for us today?
Speaker 9: You know what, I just want to remind people because it's it's a tough thing to cut people out your life. It's a tough decision for people to make because the average person, you know, that's of positive nature, they like positive things around them, positive energy, And it's difficult when you, as a positive or decent or caring person, has to be faced.
Speaker 10: With the decision to cut somebody out your life.
Speaker 9: And I've had to do it many times, and I'm faced with the decision again even this stage of my life. There are people who I really should not have around me now. Because I have a sense of guilt, I continue to keep them. You know, I come up with excuses for them. You know what they're gonna do. You know if they not hear what would they do if I remove them? What happens to them?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 9: I mean that's because you're a caring person. But can I tell you how much that ain't your business.
Speaker 4: It's really really not.
Speaker 9: It's not your business, nor should you make it yours, because what will happen is if you guilt yourself into holding on to this person, you will continue to possess that nagging, gnawing feeling that you have every time you around it because they actually bring no real value to you. Oh they bring you a lot of promises. Oh, they bring you a lot of Oh man, this is man. I got something big I'm working on. Oh you hear that all the time. Oh, I shall appreciate you. Lord, I don't know where I be without you. You've been such a blessing to me. You know you're gonna get it all kinds of ways, and that makes you feel even worse about the inevitable decision that you know you have to make. But let me help y'all understand something right here. People can be manipulentive. People can be very very manipulative. And when a person know they getting over on you, they say the things because they know you a decent person, so they say the things to you to keep in the forefront of your mind and how decent you are. God bless you. You been a blessing to me. Lord, I don't know what I do without you. I thank God for people like you. Well, when do I get to thank God for you? When do you become such a blessing to me? When at the point in this relationship where every relationship should be given, take.
Speaker 10: When do I get to take something out? Because right now all I'm doing is give it.
Speaker 9: I'm telling you, y'all, I know how you feeling about cutting these people out your life, but you have got to because if there's a person in your life that's just on the receiving end of your friendship and give you nothing in return, they are on the receiving end of your paycheck and give you nothing in the return. They are receiving in of all your goodness and favors and give you no goodness and favors.
Speaker 10: You no longer have an obligation to that person. You really don't.
Speaker 9: And I'll remind you of something that Bishop Jake said. Sometimes you have to let people go so they can be freed up to their own destiny. See, because they keep tying their destiny to yours. But see, God didn't give them your destiny. They got their own destiny. You know, unless you're with your wife or your children, them destinies ain't tied to yours.
Speaker 10: And once your children get a certain age, your.
Speaker 9: Destiny don't belong to them no more. They have to they as Marjorie says, they wings work. You gotta let them get out there and get to flap it so they can fly. So as you make your list of people who bring you nothing but bad news, they have to go. When you make your list of people who every time they call you they just want something, they have to go.
Speaker 10: They have to go because they're slowing you down.
Speaker 4: They dead weight.
Speaker 10: They sitting on the wagon and they ain't pushing.
Speaker 9: They ain't getting out the wig wagon to remove no rocks and debris out the way. They ain't trying to fill a pothole for you. They don't even repair wagon wheels.
Speaker 10: They just ow your wagon, sitting there, legs up and just chilling you out on a rope, just pulling you.
Speaker 9: Got to get rid of them people. The other people you have to get rid of is some timey people. Because you know what's so hard about some timey people, because you don't never know when they time gonna be. Because they sometimey. So sometime they cool and sometime they ain't. And on the days when you need them be cool, that's what that's one of them some days where they am. So now you got all these some timey people in your life and you be gonna, well they cool over here, but they ain't cool over there. If the people in your life ain't cool everywhere you take them and every time you talk to them.
Speaker 10: You got to get rid of them too. I'm sorry.
Speaker 9: Now that's gonna shorten your list. But what good is the list if it ain't a good list? Stop just trying to have a list. It's like people in a bad relationship. So you're gonna stay in the bad relationship just so you can say you in a relationship, or will you free yourself so that you can be freed up to your destiny to possibly be in a good relationship. But you'll never get in a good relationship if you gonna stay and sit in the bad relationship, which has proven year after year after year to be of no substance and no just no goodness for you. It just does nothing for you. But you're gonna stay in it just so you can say you're in a relationship. That's crazy, man, that's crazy. So y'all think about it. Those people that you gotta cut loose, You gotta decision, but you have to do it. God will bless you for it too. And guess what, you have more free time, you have more money and everything when you let them go and you don't even have to deal with aggravation to them anymore. That's an amazing thing. So that's why closing remarks. Just want to remind you all that have a great roof here.
Speaker 1: For all Steve Harvey contests. No purchase necessary, void were prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show