Speaker 1: Right right, ray yo, charlote maney, what are we lying?
Speaker 2: This is your time to get it off your chest.
Speaker 3: I got an indoor pool, outdoor poo.
Speaker 2: We want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 4: Get on the phone right now here, tell you what we live.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this and what? Get it off your chest?
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying I'm best black and highly favored, Yes, sir, And I want to say you know I'm typical, mediocre, average, and in the form of by.
Speaker 5: Are you stuck in?
Speaker 6: Are you stuck in the what is it the low expectations of bigotry?
Speaker 7: Then yes, sir, average, super cold, mediocre.
Speaker 8: We we appreciate all the TSA workers, man, We definitely do.
Speaker 5: We definitely appreciate that.
Speaker 1: I just want to throw you guys.
Speaker 3: Please do not be mad at us when we take your bottles the water away. Don't bring it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hate I hate it myself.
Speaker 8: I'll be behind somebody they got a bottle of water in their bag, Like, come on, you never flew before, you know you can't have about a bottle time you forget.
Speaker 3: Man, be thinking the man, I'm gonna pick up all the t if they workers across.
Speaker 2: The world man. Absolutely have a good one.
Speaker 9: Brother.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this all right?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 1: This trade man? What's going on with you?
Speaker 9: J Trade?
Speaker 10: What's up?
Speaker 2: Get it off your chest?
Speaker 1: Hey man, look, I was just first. I want to say that you're doing a great with the car with the car show and every day. Hey, I'm a car and do with myself. I build cars every year. I wanted to make it for the one in Houston, but I couldn't.
Speaker 7: Make it this year.
Speaker 2: What kind of cause you, Bill Well?
Speaker 1: I be an old school most of the time. It's the body, you know, malible mine Carlos.
Speaker 2: I'm looking.
Speaker 8: I'm looking for a seventy Chevelle convertib But you got you got something.
Speaker 1: I ain't got nothing like that. My pop's got a sixty in Shaville. He's supposed to give me when uh he'll.
Speaker 2: But he but he what those.
Speaker 5: He said? Decide that, Leo. It's like, we gotta chose you, right, I'm gonna die.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christy to Charlotte made man. I wanted to make it to your Black Effects podcast. My girl actually does a podcast that you're doing the gout job. She's a parenting coach, a very intentional parent. So watch the following. She should be on the show one day. Man. Her name on Instagram is Destiny.
Speaker 5: With an eye that hand, Destiny with an eye.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Destiny with her eye that hand. She got like four hundred and some thousand followers, She got a podcast, she got one point five million on TikTok, He did a ted x talk this year. She got the number one selling parenting books on Amazon.
Speaker 2: Apparent and she cook and flew to her Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she got to show. She got to show Allen Man, they had an article on her. That's the magazine.
Speaker 5: Oh that's dope.
Speaker 2: I love the promotion that you have given your lady. That's absolutely man.
Speaker 1: Listen, listen. She amazing.
Speaker 2: All right, well that's what you got for us today, throwing off and look hilarious.
Speaker 1: Man, he couldn't make it.
Speaker 5: What you say, you.
Speaker 1: Couldn't make it. She was hurt by because she broke her foot the day before.
Speaker 6: Oh, we're doing it again next year. Black Effect Podcast Festival will be an annual event. We'll be back in Atlanta next year with it.
Speaker 1: Oh, definitely, definitely. But what I wanted to get off my chest was, Man, I've been winning the call and talk to you all about people going to college and they spend all this money in college. I'm a crane operator in Savannah, Georgia at the Court and they paid me seventy grand for ten months to train. I made my training, they paid me the train, right, and then now you're gonna make the six figures. You got guys that worked with me that have been there for five years that make two hundred thousand dollars a year and hold those student business.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, college isn't for everybody.
Speaker 8: But you know, like I said, I enjoyed my time in college, and I feel like if I didn't necessarily go to Hampton University, I don't think I would be as well rounded and got me to the position that I was on radio if I didn't take that step.
Speaker 2: So for me, I think it was worth it.
Speaker 1: Yeah for some people that's worked there, but a lot of kids they don't know what they want to do and they go in enough to that. Man, I think that's a real big rip.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Because I originally became a boom crane operator where I traveled around. It cost me ten grand to go to school for three weeks.
Speaker 2: Wow, all right? Brother? With take I made ninety grand.
Speaker 1: My first year.
Speaker 5: I respect that. I think everybody should god dare and learn the trade.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: I think trades are great too.
Speaker 8: Get it off your chest eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, hit us up now it's the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: Good morning. Wait, this is your time to get it off your chest.
Speaker 9: Eight hundred and five eight five one five one.
Speaker 2: We want to hear from you on the breakfast Club. Hello. Who's this?
Speaker 11: Hey?
Speaker 2: This is Denisa, Hey Tenisa, good morning.
Speaker 4: Good morning. I was calling because listen to see I topic about people not getting degrees and some people getting trade. I got a business uh business computer technology degree.
Speaker 12: I never you.
Speaker 4: I went to trade schools for well don for ten weeks and I've been well in five years. I'm structuring in type thirty five.
Speaker 8: I make good money, oh well making mad Money's what school did you go to?
Speaker 4: I went to highest community college in Mississippi. I'm from Blissia, Mississippi, but I work at the second Biggish shipyard in the US. I work at engliship Building and Pest School, Mississippi. And shout out to all.
Speaker 2: Blue colloween how much you make it out?
Speaker 4: Dang, I'll make thirty dollars an hour.
Speaker 5: There you go, girls, lu all of my homegirl Jordan, she a welder. She listens to the breakfast club all the time.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 8: I love I love the trades. And you always have a job no matter what goes on in this world. They'll always need a welder. There'll always need somebody for HVAC. There will always needs somebody to fix cars and all that, and definitely health care so life.
Speaker 5: Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I encourage everybody to keep them a trade because in my house, college might not be for my kids, but you definitely get a trade.
Speaker 6: I wonder, I wonder how I protected those jobs are against artificial intelligence. I feel like jobs like that you're gonna need human hands always, right.
Speaker 4: It's hard being it was because there's so much stuff you gotta fig to do.
Speaker 1: It's a lie.
Speaker 4: Why she like all my sus got about eight thousand people and I work first stip I'm going.
Speaker 12: In now Calloween.
Speaker 9: I love it.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 14: But even if they do try to get a out to do something like that, like I think they won't stop trying, but they'll just keep failing at it because it ain't no way.
Speaker 6: Yeah, imagine I could imagine talking to an AI about trying to fix your car, you know what I mean, even the AI about.
Speaker 2: Your healthcare you know, taking your blood pressure? What's wrong?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 8: I mean you you have a try to call your banking it like press one, this is your problem, pressed to. Yeah.
Speaker 6: AI might help in the healthcare system, but you're still gonna need a human.
Speaker 2: You need a human.
Speaker 5: You're still gonna need a human there.
Speaker 2: But what's wrong.
Speaker 6: I do think that's one of the places that AI is going to help u as far as far as the medical system. But you're still gonna need a human and human name, but you.
Speaker 2: Need a human because every case ain't the same. Hello, who's this.
Speaker 5: Just happening?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 4: I just while we got away.
Speaker 5: But somebody who need to get their flowers?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean like general like okay you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I people say that you said you' said my name right now, let him go.
Speaker 2: Send me the flowers?
Speaker 1: Said what no got God.
Speaker 2: God, God, you said dj M. You definitely need your flowers. Gay, But I'm listening.
Speaker 1: The work.
Speaker 2: Help everybody help just just like release her flowers to y actual just just need helower. Thank you, appreciate you.
Speaker 5: That black Sai. They don't give me my flowers, I'm just gonna take them out to dirt.
Speaker 2: Mmm.
Speaker 5: No, no, that's fine. I mean that's what he said on Pistols and Pearls.
Speaker 2: I thought you was a soft girl. Yeah, I am girls using.
Speaker 8: The Kodak black you hard with no flowers out, no dirt because they' nobody giving you not all right?
Speaker 5: Please don't lest some nobody garden.
Speaker 6: Please give me flowers. He's just getting up people, garden. Please don't please nobody give me some flo Get.
Speaker 2: It off your chest. Ain't a drink five A five one on one. If you need the vent, you can hit it up. Gets the Breakfast Club on b e T the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: More than everybody is DJ n V Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club on b ET and we got a special guest for us this morning, big legend Coppo Coppo is here.
Speaker 2: Jim Jones. What's up, Jim?
Speaker 11: You'll still get up hello earlyamp like you're just going to sleep. Definitely, definitely, just definitely got an hour of sleep before I got here.
Speaker 9: But it's good.
Speaker 2: How you feeling, man, I'm feeling pretty good.
Speaker 9: I mean, for what it's worth.
Speaker 6: Man, somebody told us to day for whatever reason, I thought it was longer, but they said, you've been in the game twenty years.
Speaker 9: More than that.
Speaker 5: That's what I feel like. I feel like it's more than twenty right.
Speaker 10: Camp Gout signed in ninety seven.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 11: He he was outside. We've been outside for a long time. But yeah, we side started the ninety seven So what's that?
Speaker 9: Twenty six year?
Speaker 6: Twenty six six year still making quality music. I feel like nostalgia's back. It is, like, you know what I mean, which because it was a classic timeless era, so I feel like it never left. But I feel like it's a whole new generation on that way, especially with dip set.
Speaker 11: Well music always goes usually just three sixty like everything else in life, where the goals coming back around and things like that. And with New York music is there from anybody else's music, you know what I mean? So we got like our own sound sonically and things like that. And just to hear like the people starting to rap again and then going on aggressive beats and.
Speaker 10: Things like that makes me feel It makes me feel good.
Speaker 9: In New York.
Speaker 11: We we we've been out the loop musically for a long time, and right now it feels good to see the resurgers that we have when it comes to us again inside of the musical race, you know what I mean. Shot all the artists that's popping out here right now and putting on from New York City.
Speaker 9: I tip my hat to you. I know it ain't easy.
Speaker 6: What if it feels like nobody can perform in Harlem now without bringing somebody the whole Dip set out.
Speaker 10: We actually was in the building of a night when Cam was performing.
Speaker 5: Oh you were there, okay, okay, Me.
Speaker 11: And jo Well's was in the crowd watching the show. We came out to support. Mysteriously Cam came out.
Speaker 2: You know, was coming out. Always a surprise to you too.
Speaker 11: Super surprised. Everything with came to me is a surprise that new. You know, it ain't like it used to. It ain't like I know his movies and things like that. You know, what's what's the best of him and all this in depths and things like that.
Speaker 10: See he's doing a sports show right now.
Speaker 2: Y'all got the craziest relationship. Because I swear.
Speaker 8: Sometimes I feel like Dip sets on tour, everything's cooding and it's like, nah, I had no idea it's coming out, because even with the Drake all came out together for the Drake Show. And how was that when when Drake reached out and called and said, he what did y'all guys to be a part of it?
Speaker 11: That was dope shouts to Drake, shouts and chubs. I got a great relationship with him. I got to speak to him earlier about that. You know, I think I put it out there there. You're coming to all them, bro, He's like, oh, we gotta go up shouting them boys. I was a hell of a moment for us, for Dipper Mass, for Harlem, all of what we put him for all the years, vice versa.
Speaker 9: You know what I mean? Pretty dope, Pretty dope. Even with that.
Speaker 6: Drake is a branch off the family treat though, because you know, I think people forget, you know how Wayne was running around.
Speaker 11: With your money and Wayne and Wayne is our buzzing your hair shouts the Wayne man shouts the whole cash money washing Wayne the other day inside of the Apollo. Forget how many hits that boy got did like two hours orfor straight this hits with a band in the back of him.
Speaker 9: Pretty dope man shouts the wheezy.
Speaker 5: I saw you get back in your directed bag with.
Speaker 11: That was dope shouts the drama man that was dope called me one day like you still directed, and I'm like, yeah, but I used to direct all my videos or videos from my artists and things like that. He like, I got something I want you to director, not necessarily a video, and then he told me. I was like, oh man, that's crazy, Like I want to shoot some scenes from Juice Over and I got all the artists, I got all the actors from the original movie.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 9: I was like Goupac to be like.
Speaker 2: Get couldn't get pot.
Speaker 9: I got everybody else.
Speaker 11: So you know, well, directing directing Queen Latifa definitely was the highlight of the whole thing for me. You know, you get to direct the Queen. That's that's big right there. Not just taking nothing away from all my apps and you know what I mean. But I'm just saying, queen, my teeth, this queen lot for my absolutely.
Speaker 6: Now I heard you talking about doing a dipset TV show, a movie.
Speaker 9: I wanted to.
Speaker 11: I want to go to start to create, uh called five Ah, which is my life in five Ah before we actually got the fame and went on to be being dipsessed. So that whole time inside of five Ation, Cam and Mason, everybody was living me inside of my grandmother's apartment and things like that very instrumental to our success. And it's so much wild things were going on inside of that five Ation apartment. I think people will be very enthused to see some of these scenes about our history coming up loosely based on loosely based you don't get nobody in trouble out.
Speaker 5: The Statute of Limitations up because.
Speaker 2: I will hope so.
Speaker 11: And that was a long time ago on the produce of five Ation, but yeah, I mean we got so much history and with all of these shows, with the Wu Tang Show and all these shows picked in the hip hop culture and things that went on in the past, and all the stuff that we've been into, especially for New York City, I think it's only right.
Speaker 2: Well we get a dip set documentary.
Speaker 8: I would love to see you know you guys meeting and how y'all got on and the relationship with Mace and how y'all signed and do the the trials and tripulations and like.
Speaker 11: All of us, like five h that's all a high school and just graduating out of high school er and things like that, and Cam Mace Gold in the same high school, Me and Kim living on the first on the same side and they being from the West side. Like all that was around the high school with the five Ah stays and that one Cam and Mace went to college. They both got kicked out when they got kicked out from school and end up coming to live with me at my grandmother house.
Speaker 9: Used to be passed away, Yeah, both of them.
Speaker 11: So Cam, Mace Dwells, few other famous artists that made it pretty successful in this game, all came out my grandmother house. She provided the shelter for us, so we would have to be in the streets at night.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 10: So that's what the whole five.
Speaker 11: AH story is about, exactly what you're talking about, the very humble beginnings of who we were before we became diplomats and Jim Jones and.
Speaker 2: Killer Can and what's so, what's your relationship with Mace Now?
Speaker 8: It's weird to see that at one time you would be through with all these guys when they were in your grandmother's house.
Speaker 2: Yes, y'all grew up with each other. Like y'all lived with each other.
Speaker 11: We definitely lived with each other. We definitely grew up each other. We know each other as we got older. We all kind of separated when out on ways and things like that, but we started together a whole hearted. Don't care for mixed too much. Tell MASO say some prayers. World up you heard like deck make the.
Speaker 9: Me style.
Speaker 5: That is what it is. Is entertaining though what it is, what it is.
Speaker 6: Show I like you do the weather mass them do that like hy it is.
Speaker 11: They definitely U. They definitely very funny, the Google comedians. I can't take that away from them. And they're very knowledgeable about basketball. They both grew up playing basketball. Mason's cool camp was definitely us had a chance to go to the NBA. I can't say that without with no hate and nothing in my heart. Boy was dumb nice and since we was younger doing playing starting the ruck at age fifteen, they called him Camon all American him and make it to the championship in Madison Square Guarden and things like that for my hand center and stuff like that.
Speaker 10: So they was some ball There were some ballers.
Speaker 11: So see them on the television show What Is it what it is pretty dope.
Speaker 6: They get a check for that, you know, and you know you got to back in my prime album? Who would hit make? I love that title? Do you do you feel that way? You feel like you're back in your prime.
Speaker 2: For like the third time.
Speaker 9: But yeah, it feel good.
Speaker 11: I mean, I've been through so much and still be able to make music at this capacity, end still be in the game, still getting records played on the radio, still making top forty hits and things like that. I've seen a lot of people coming go, especially being in the game so long, or get to a stand still. I'm blessed to be able to keep going and keep being able to make this good music. Shout to on my artists and d G v O all the youngsters that be around me to keep me, keep me in tune of what's going on. It's a medium you gotta have, you know what I mean, You gotta it's we gotta guy each other.
Speaker 9: So that's what I'm matt.
Speaker 6: Where was Where was Coppo's first prime? What would you consider as a solo? It's solo. What would you consider your first rome? Because you say it for like the third time.
Speaker 9: Our first prome was when I was in the streets.
Speaker 2: That was music, that was musically.
Speaker 10: The second prome was when I was able to do the music. And my third problems with I'm at right.
Speaker 2: Now was it was it balling on Certay five Gangster Balling.
Speaker 11: I will say I reached out Certify Gangster was my introduction. I was kind of hot off the intro stuff like that. But I think that moving into Balling and Hustle's Phone was kind of like me moving into my first crime and went out. Was at the top of the game at that time and things like that, and then it builds you up to knock again. If you're not strong enough to persevere, you won't be here next year. You know I'm still here, so God bless.
Speaker 8: All right, we got more with Jim Jones when we come back.
Speaker 2: Don't move. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Morning.
Speaker 8: Everybody's DJ Envy Charlomagne, the guy we are to Breakfast Club on this Friday. We're still kicking it with Jim Jones, Charlomagne.
Speaker 6: Now they push your tea reach out, They push your tea reach out and say, Jim, you bug it on top fifty.
Speaker 9: I don't think push your Tea will reach out to me.
Speaker 11: I'm not that type of person who gonna reach out to me about my opinion.
Speaker 5: Y'are not cool.
Speaker 11: I mean, I ain't cool with him like that. I don't know him like that. I know him to say, he what's up? Give them a PAM you did, and I wasn't trying to dis them, and just they asked me a question. You get very exciting and things like that. But I don't think my phone ain't the line to be calling.
Speaker 8: I wasn't trying to get them. But Jim said he's not top fifty. I don't think he was selling drugs and crack like that, like I mean, just keep going dope.
Speaker 11: I mean, maybe I might have took it a little bit fall, a little bit fall. I could have said something else to give my point across. And I don't want to sit up here looking like we using pushing Tea for the butt of our jok and things like that. But I mean, it's like it is what it is, man Like, We're not going to sit up here and go back and forth about I don't really care.
Speaker 9: I don't do you know? Can can you sing along the five push your t records right now?
Speaker 11: His records, Yes, his records, nostalgia Push your T fairs. I didn't know he had fans like that. Can you name five push your TE records? His records?
Speaker 9: But can you know? But can you wrap the five push?
Speaker 5: Can?
Speaker 2: I can't wrap five?
Speaker 9: All right? Can you? Can you wrap the five? Wait? Wait? Can you wrap five Pushing T five Pushing T records? Not the records he's featured on. If five Pushing T Records came on right now? Could you wrap them?
Speaker 2: You could rap five PUSHD records?
Speaker 9: Could you? Could you wait?
Speaker 11: Could you rap five Pushing T records right now?
Speaker 9: If they started playing?
Speaker 2: What do you like the hook?
Speaker 9: Could you sing them verse for.
Speaker 2: They came on like certain joints like? No, no, sir, I'm saying.
Speaker 11: Could you rapped all right because you wrapped five j versus? If they came because you wrapped with five Drake versus as they came on?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 5: You lying, But I've never been a big I've never been a big rap.
Speaker 9: You're lying because you work at radio. If five Drake Records came on right now, you could do more be.
Speaker 11: Rapping the record because they play on the radio all day.
Speaker 8: To wrap to learn like I could do ja, I couldn't, but he still don't and.
Speaker 5: Foot before you did that.
Speaker 11: I'm just gonna say that because I don't want to get it because gimer Way, wait well and I'm shouting to pushing t love your dog.
Speaker 9: Did you not in my top fifty?
Speaker 11: You might be in Charlemagne's top fifty and things like that, but you haven't done that much for me in my life? Like I didn't never want to be like push you. I didn't never I never had to push them moment in my life. I never thought like you did, like where I'm from doing to be like you if you was really that dude in that rappering and things like that.
Speaker 9: Pushing, Yeah, okay.
Speaker 5: Cool, why I pushing the mister me two records?
Speaker 9: Okay cool, you're a very strong pushing teeth. And I don't care because people are like, look at Jim talking.
Speaker 11: He was nowhere near top fifty, your top nine and fifty.
Speaker 9: You carry that, you think, I don't really care.
Speaker 8: I wouldn't say the push you had a you know, I went to School of Virginia where pushing was from, and I know push a long time?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 11: Could you five five Jim Jones Records play right now on this radio.
Speaker 9: Could you could you sugar along to them?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Five Jim Jones records played right, Five Jim Jones records. You can't tell me five Pushing Tea records, but you could tell me five Jim Jones record. You can't tell me five Pushing Tea records, but you can say five.
Speaker 9: So what were talking about?
Speaker 11: You want me to get into the real semantics in this, like what we're talking about?
Speaker 5: I think push the top fifty man.
Speaker 11: All right, cool, but you can't. You can't put on let's staying pushing records. Said he's nice. I'm not saying nice. He's not not well that listen, being nice and being in the category is two different things, if you That's.
Speaker 6: What I ring the top rappers on. I wring him on actual rap, like who can really spit?
Speaker 5: You know's what I got. I gotta put in the top fifty for rap, just rap.
Speaker 11: We're talking bars, So this what is we gauge in the top fifty on just rapping?
Speaker 9: Anybody can slap, so anybody can slide in there.
Speaker 5: I don't be knowing what these lists, but you were.
Speaker 11: Talking about somebody's supposed to be the top fifty greatest of all time?
Speaker 9: What are we gauging it on?
Speaker 5: That's true, that's what I want to hear.
Speaker 9: It gotta be it gotta be everything.
Speaker 11: It can't just because he could he could rap nice, Well, we could go a bunch of battle rappers that could rap nice right now and go crazy they nice as hell?
Speaker 1: You heard?
Speaker 14: Or?
Speaker 9: What else has he bring to.
Speaker 11: The game that did? Did he make people want to dress like him? Did he have some slang that everybody was talking like him?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 9: There would be the girls, all the girls wanted to do him, Like what is the you? Did you define?
Speaker 5: We create a slang?
Speaker 9: Which one?
Speaker 5: Sorry?
Speaker 6: I'm trying to come home like in this era with all of these rappers, who what like did he create sorry clip? That's an acronym?
Speaker 9: I don't even know.
Speaker 11: Nobody even know the.
Speaker 13: Besides pushing like we can't forget your clips?
Speaker 5: Was now?
Speaker 9: The clips? Was the clips? That's different?
Speaker 11: Amazing group, that's different, hard, that's different. The clips are dope. They had the record grinding, they had what happened to that boy?
Speaker 2: You did?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 11: So I'm not It's not like I don't know the music. We're not gonna sit there and say that, but the clips and.
Speaker 9: Push your T two different things.
Speaker 5: I would think you would like pushing I just say I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm not kidding.
Speaker 5: You make a great album.
Speaker 11: I never listened to one whole Push a T album. Let's push man does never I've never listened to the whole Push of T album. He just had an album that wanted Grammy. Do you'll know any of the records on that album?
Speaker 5: Nominated? Last nominated?
Speaker 14: Okay?
Speaker 9: Cool?
Speaker 10: Do y'all know any records on these on these Grammy nominator?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 5: What colbum is almost dry? Crampton, roll my neck, my wrists.
Speaker 9: And listen to base because I never hear it nowhere. You heard like I never hear nowhere.
Speaker 11: Like don't disrespect like like you and like like let's get like people, don't crucify me because let's not make this about me and him, because it's not about hearing him, because you're like, it's not about me if I'm just talking like that's.
Speaker 9: Just why I don't want to do no more interviews. I don't want to do no more interviews.
Speaker 11: Let's just mann I'm the local for your label, right, yeah, it's a local phone label.
Speaker 9: Should say everybody out here. That's a rapper, Mary.
Speaker 10: I mean, I don't try to I'm not trying to this nobody.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 11: I'm a bit of a comedian that time. So and then so it surppart me for that. It is what it is, man, But just don't call my phone. This ain't the type of phone you want to call for any.
Speaker 10: Type of smoke. You heard, smoke detector, You better leave that phone alone.
Speaker 11: You heard you better continue to give me high files on your seee. That's all I'm about. This is good energy. Let's continue to throw this love out here. You heard champagne toss.
Speaker 6: And all that.
Speaker 9: We all live a pretty good life. Man.
Speaker 6: One time Jim called me. Jim called me. I said something you didn't like.
Speaker 5: Jim was like, what was that?
Speaker 2: I'm like, my bad.
Speaker 9: I can tell you do not listen to it. Do not listen to it.
Speaker 11: I'm not the type of person. I'm a very lovely person, man, Jim. Jim has done some wild stuff.
Speaker 8: I see Jim say, the first comedian to walk out the building.
Speaker 2: I said, damn, I said, I'm not walking out the building.
Speaker 9: I'm a comedian.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 9: I was terrible, man.
Speaker 5: Jim said, what was that?
Speaker 6: You don't play with me like that, because if you play with me like that, then everybody's gonna take to go play with me like that.
Speaker 2: They don't play with none of y'am.
Speaker 11: Yeah, like thennis day, we got that, we got a problem like yo, like, no, let me stop, man this, God damn I grew up hard.
Speaker 9: Man, Gotta part me. Man.
Speaker 11: I don't know, man, I'm just well right now, I'm in the place of love in my heart and and and it kind of gets twisted when people asking me ask me these difficult questions, and I don't know how to answer him without.
Speaker 9: Honestly you know, you know what I mean?
Speaker 11: That's okay. Can we leave it at this just my opinion. I don't want to I don't want to push your t smoke. I don't want to end up in none of his raps. You dig I say he's nice, right the boy? You know how to talk about some cocaine. You're already talking about Pablo Numbers. You're heard like that boy talking about you, understand it. God damn it, I ain't even saying that he ain't nice.
Speaker 8: Well, the album is out right now, back in my prime. Make sure you have the albums playing now.
Speaker 11: Shouts the Young Bird, one of the most incredible producers out there. I was, I was very blessed to be able to do this album. Very dope album. Shouts to Chrisy. This album is pretty much written about her in so many different ways. I would say, let's go with Gunshot gun Shot.
Speaker 10: Featuring being but I thank you, man, just one to tip my hat to y'all.
Speaker 11: Y'all keep doing things for us to look at and be inspired by your b T move yellow, the new building. You got thrones that you're sitting on, you know what I mean? What could be better than this? But I seen you. I've seen y'all grind the same light. Say well, y'all see me grind and things like that. From the beginning. I know things wasn't as good as it is now coming up and things like that. But you'll continue to break down barriers inside of this journalism game and when it comes to you know, on the radio and things like that and taking number one morning shows and oh man, tip that I type yourself in the back some time.
Speaker 9: You heard correct? Oh man, I appreciate you.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 2: It's Jim Jones, It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning on BT. The breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 8: What it's time to get with someone special. The best way to do it is with Magnum large size condoms. That gold foil rapper is a badge of honor and it means you're protected and you take care of things with comfort.
Speaker 2: Accept no substitutes.
Speaker 8: Bring the pleasure with the gold standard Magnum large size condoms.
Speaker 11: It's topic time called eight hundred five five five one to join it to the discussion with the breakfast club morning.
Speaker 8: Everybody is DJ Envy Charlamagne to God. We are to breakfast club Nowhew just joining us. We're talking about Gabrielle Union and the Waye Wade. Now this comes from a recent interview she did and she was talking about hustplitting the bills fifty to fifty with our husband.
Speaker 15: Let's listen that first sense of security and that the work is coming and I just as long as I keep knocking it out, there's gonna be more. And there isn't this sort of sense of the rug is going, could could still be pulled out.
Speaker 16: I struggle with that still just because I think I just have more responsibilities, you know, for my money. It's weird to say, I'm head of household because in this household we split everything fifty to fifty. But in the other households that each of us have to support, it puts this there's always this like gorilla on your back that is like.
Speaker 5: You better work, better work.
Speaker 16: Somebody might not eat work, and it's hard. It's hard to let that go.
Speaker 2: So I'm working on that, all right.
Speaker 8: So we're asking what are your thoughts? When we got Tracy on the line, Tracy, good morning, Say good morning, hey bro, what's your thoughts?
Speaker 9: Brother?
Speaker 3: So my thoughts is this, if it's a regular couple and they work, they both work in jobs, I don't see nothing wrong with going fifty to fifty. But if the woman's in like school or something like that, I understand the man paying the bills. But if the man's paying all the bills and the woman's not doing anything, how they ever going to get anywhere, like as far as investments and growing a better future for the family, leaven the legacy, how they gonna get anywhere if they regular people and the man's just spending all the money on the build And.
Speaker 6: It's like, now this goes back to exactly what we were just talking about.
Speaker 5: You just said that woman is not doing nothing.
Speaker 6: But I guarantee you if you go to that woman that you're the hypothetical woman's house you're talking about, and you see all of the things that she does on the daily end that house, you would realize that nothing you're saying is a huge something.
Speaker 2: Tracy, Are you married?
Speaker 9: Tracy?
Speaker 11: Nah?
Speaker 3: I'm not mad. I'm not saying she's not doing nothing, but I'm saying, with the money, what is she doing with them?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, No, listen to what I'm saying, though. Okay, with the money that she's saving, she's not paying bills. I understand that she's being a mother.
Speaker 2: You say that money, what.
Speaker 3: Is she doing with that money that she's not spending? Get what you're saying, you're putting it in investments for the family? I give you said you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: What thought you said she wasn't making no money?
Speaker 2: Fifty fifty? What is she doing with her money?
Speaker 8: She's just putting her money in her account and spending and buying bag shoes and going on trips with the girls. Or is she taking that money and putting it back to the house or investigate or whatever it is?
Speaker 2: No, I agree that.
Speaker 8: That's why I say you have to put it all into one pot, and it should be the households money to, you know, to take care of the household, build the kids and all lives.
Speaker 2: I see what you say.
Speaker 5: Fact, thank you brother.
Speaker 10: Hello?
Speaker 17: Who's this Valencia?
Speaker 2: Hey Valencia, good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 12: How are y'all doing good?
Speaker 17: Amen? What's your thoughts so on your on your topic.
Speaker 14: I don't think there's anything wrong with fifty fifty.
Speaker 18: I think the issue comes.
Speaker 17: In where if Gabrielle feels like her money has to go to more places, maybe he should pay more. But I also I feel like maybe she hasn't had a conversation about it.
Speaker 8: But you mean her money has to go to other places, I mean past relationships or parents or family, something like that.
Speaker 17: No, in the interview, she said she feels like she has more households to contribute to, so she's constantly stressed about her money. So maybe it shouldn't be fifty fifty. Maybe he should take over more in their household.
Speaker 6: I mean, I didn't see the interviews. I don't know what that means, but that means that could mean she'd be taking care of family. That's what I was thinking. I'm saying, you're taking care of other family members, you know what I mean, Like you could be taking care of your mom, you'd be taking care of your pops, your grandma. I don't know her family situation, but it sounds like.
Speaker 8: But even in family situation, when it's ours, it's we both decide what goes.
Speaker 6: To family members, you know what I mean all the time. Because there's family members that may ask my wife for money, correct.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: There's family members that may ask me for money, correct, you know, And those are conversations that we have.
Speaker 2: It's usually simple because I ain't got it. But you know, hello, is this Dare's rejection? Hey, Aaron, good morning to talk to us.
Speaker 1: Hey, good morning first and foremost of both of you of the show.
Speaker 5: Thank you, brother.
Speaker 2: What's your thoughts?
Speaker 9: Hey?
Speaker 7: My thing is like you know, I've said this before and this this situation is a prime example of that. And you know, women treat equality like it's a buffet that they can just pick and choose what they want out of it.
Speaker 13: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a it's a solve.
Speaker 7: It's basically like, you know, my money is our money, and our money is her bo you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Like I got you, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying. So it's basically like I just think it's you know, Gabrielle Union is justicified.
Speaker 5: I don't have a problem with it.
Speaker 6: Gabrielle Union makes money, Dwayne Wade makes money. If she chooses to be fifty to fifty, that's fine, you know what I mean. I don't have a problem with it. And I agree with what he's saying because this is one of those situations.
Speaker 5: Women want to.
Speaker 6: Scream independence and you know, they got their own. But then when you hear a situation like this, you like, well, how come here paying all the bails when he got all the money?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 6: Like maybe because Gabrielle don't want him to Pam, Good morning, Pam.
Speaker 3: D how you feel the breakfast club?
Speaker 4: I'm doing good.
Speaker 12: How are you?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 5: Pam?
Speaker 2: What's your thoughts? Pam?
Speaker 13: All right?
Speaker 18: So this is what it is. I used to do the fifty fifty and then I heard one of my passes say one day that the breadwinner and typically it is men in a relationship.
Speaker 12: That's just the facts. It should really be split like.
Speaker 18: A seventy thirty situation. And here's why men don't typically do half.
Speaker 3: Of the laundry.
Speaker 18: They don't typically do half of the cooking, and and and so it shouldn't be a case where a woman should really basically never have to split the bills and half.
Speaker 6: We just I don't know, you probably didn't hear us because you might have just been joined us. But we said the same thing. I'm like, yo, if you could give if you could calculate all of the things that women do in a house correct from being from being from being a mom, a nurk, the laundry and the cleaning, just putting the kids bad, all of these different things that women do, the scale would be tremendously towards the woman if there was a percentage of who provided what.
Speaker 18: You know, Like, y'all have a good man out there. I'm glad y'all see that your wives they have done well for themselves.
Speaker 5: Oh thank you. That's a compliment.
Speaker 8: Now, I wouldn't listen to everything the pastor says all the times. If the pastor tells you, you know, you should sometimes.
Speaker 6: First of all, I don't like how you just pay past that compliment. Okay, what that woman said that our wives are blessed and privileged to have men like us.
Speaker 2: That's what I heard.
Speaker 12: That's that's exactly that's exactly what I said, because you recognize the value and the worth of a woman and what.
Speaker 18: She contributes to the household.
Speaker 12: And that's absolutely fact.
Speaker 5: That's a fact.
Speaker 3: We like you, Pam, I like y'all too. Y'all have a good day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not. I'm not mad at it.
Speaker 6: And you know, we were talking about something earlier too, in regards of like family members when they ask us for money. My people might ask me for money, or they might have my wife for money. My wife is the no person. I'm well, I'm the sucker. My wife is the no person. My wife. No, it don't matter who it is. Way, even if it's people on my side of the family, tell them to talk to me. See, he's the no person. It's just a good thing. See, you gotta it's like you gotta go through my mom and pops. Right, My mom and pops kind of handle my finances, but they don't meaning they look at it like you work hard.
Speaker 8: Nobody else works hard but you, so you ain't gonna lend no money.
Speaker 2: So my mom and.
Speaker 8: Pops be like no, like before any family if they you know, you know, sometimes I'm feeling but like, let me talk to the garage, let me talk to this room.
Speaker 2: My pops come right with me.
Speaker 8: No, absolutely no, but that's that's mom and pops. Absolutely all right. Well, what's the moil of the stories.
Speaker 5: And all the stories doing worse for you? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: But I really don't like this, this this conversation about percentages. You know what I mean, Because, like we've been saying all morning, if you really broke it down and calculated what each person does in their respective roles, if you look at all the things a woman does to make our lives easier, yep, oh my god.
Speaker 5: It would not be fifty to fifty.
Speaker 6: It'd be like seventy thirty, eighty twenty a gear towards the woman.
Speaker 2: Let's love the morning. The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: On Everybody's dj MV. Charlamagne to God, we got a special guest in the.
Speaker 5: Building, guest family host.
Speaker 13: Thank you. I'm trying to a very member of the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: You got too many jobs already, Tianna Taylor, where's my throne?
Speaker 13: Why you gotta be in this regular work chair?
Speaker 5: What you mean, is you one of the hardest working women in show business?
Speaker 13: There you go exactly why I need to be in the throne.
Speaker 5: How does it feel to be in front of the camera now with A thousand and one?
Speaker 13: Oh, it feels good.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 13: I hadn't been in front uh in a minute. You know, I had kind of took some time to get behind the lens and uh just help people like get their visions out, and you know, it felt good to be in front of the lens doing like what I actually really want to do, you know, which is a really really dramatic role, really heavy role, something I always wanted to do.
Speaker 8: Now, break down the movie for people that don't know what this movie is about.
Speaker 13: You know, I want to say that the movie really it's a love letter, you know to just all moms, single moms. That's just like trying to navigate this thing that we call life, you know, especially Black women. And for me, I feel like we're not protected enough, We're not appreciated enough, we're not loved enough. You know, our strength is constantly used against us, you know, like we're forced to be strong women, but it's not by choice. And then it's just like it's beneficial to others when it's time for us to show up and time for us to show strength to others. But when we show for ourselves or we you know, we're strong, it's an issue. So it's kind of like, damn if you do, damn if you don't. I think that you know, this movie shines a light on a woman who is strong, like you know, every day women and just the struggle that black women go through, you know, and I think is a really eye o and then film for the world to see.
Speaker 5: Now that what interested you about the rope?
Speaker 13: Absolutely with Naz when I first read it, I really connected with her instantly, you know, me coming from just retiring because this was the first project I took on since my retirement, so you know, coming from a place where I felt undervalued or you know, unappreciated or almost even invisible or maybe unheard. That was her same struggle. It may not have been the same reasons, but we had the same struggles.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 13: And you know, I Nas was really an outlet for me, I want to say, therapeutic. You know, you and I spoke when I came the last time, and he was like, yo, you like literally one of the most sane artists in the industry, like how do you do that? And I think for a long time, I just keep a lot of things bottled in, you know, and I'm so busy. I just keep it pushing, you know. That's the hustle in me, Like, yeah, that should happened, but I gotta keep it rong, I gotta keep it. And I think that with Inaz, I was finally able to let all those years of like whatever, you know, quiet battles. I was fighting, dealing with postpartum depression, coming back home to film such a heavy role, and having to go to funerals during my lunch breaks. It was crazy. So it was like I had to pour all of that into Anez, and you know, she was the outlet of like, oh my god, I can finally like throw my capeall from being Superman, being super Wife, being you know, super director, super artists, you know what I'm saying, and get to just finally have a moment of weakness. You know what I'm saying, Like be weak for once and it be considered art.
Speaker 8: It's dope because y'all take it back to the nineties era where I mean from everything in that movie, from the cars to the close to you know, the music to I mean, Angie Martinez was on the other station during she was she was on the other station. So how was that and how she had one slip up though what she wants to be living. You said, talk to me nice, nobody baseball.
Speaker 13: You know, it was crazy because only get over with your people to talk to me nice in that way. I didn't even know, but technically, I'm your mother.
Speaker 8: Talk to me nice, talk to me nice. So how involved were you with doing some of that? Because I know that sometimes you love that era as well.
Speaker 13: Yeah, y'all know, I'm like obsessed with that era. You know, it's also crazy to look back at it because to have to step into the ever now as an adult, not only as an adult, but as a mother. It's crazy because in ninety six I was little Terry's age. I was six, you know, not understanding all the way, processing what was going on, and you know, the city around me, the world around me, you know. So to kind of like go back and relivet some of those moments as an adult one was pretty cool because you know, I always wanted to be in that era. I'm amost like this ever, don't deserve y'all need to go to the nineties. I should have been like seventeen eighteen in the nineties, so you know, it was it was dope to go back, but it was also emotional because it made you like realize how much of that is now gone? How much of that have been erased? That vibrants, the color, that mom and pop feeling, like when you used to walk on a block and you know, everybody the sprinklers is out. You know, we lost a lot of that to gentrification and different things like that, and it's just like yeah, and it's just like, you know, to evolve is amazing, of course, but when you want our city and our community to evolve and not have us included and you're pushing us out, it's not beneficial. So all the glass, all the gray less brick, you feel what I'm saying, Like it's cool and all for their aesthetic, but it's like y'all pushing my people out. You feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: You never wanted to get married on the Brownstone the hall because that when I seen it, I'm like, that is Tiana.
Speaker 13: You know what's crazy? It makes sense though me and Emon got married and Eveland like right, in front of our bathroom where we had JUNI. That was the closest thing because he was playing for the Cavaliers, so it's like, yeah, you know, we're here, so I could see myself doing that.
Speaker 2: And how was he during the time.
Speaker 8: How was he during the time when you said you were depressed and you wanted to retire and you felt like people didn't appreciate and respect you because that's the main support.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, mom, Dukes and your hubby.
Speaker 13: Honestly, it was the hardest for my closest whether it was my mom, my husband, my close my friends, my pops, it was the no, see, my pops is reckless. He liked me, so you're like, man, if you don't want to do it, you ain't gonta do that. Yeah, bowe money. I love that. He's like team Tiana, Like I'm rying with you, you know what I'm saying. Of course he's gonna always give me his honest opinions though exactly. But you need that balance, You need that one that's like, yeah, all right, well cool, we we out, we out, you know. And then you got mom and my husband where they're literally my biggest fan. So to them, I'm like the greatest person in the world, so they can't really see and they hear me. Don't get me wrong, I cry in their arms like they're there one hundred percent, but they want me to, like, you know, keep pushing. But the great thing about it is that supporter is gonna always be there. And like I said, you need that balance, and nobody's gonna ever really see what you see or feel, you know what you feel. So like when I came out and retire, like I locked myself in a room, like nobody even knew I was doing it, but I had hinted towards it, like y'all, I think I'm ready to die, and it was kind of like, no, tan you too, fire for all that, and then one day I'm like, you know what, I gotta do, what I gotta do, And I walked into a room and I went live and all my family watching from a different room and didn't even know that I was going live to do it, but it was something that I needed to do for me, you know, like I didn't need any other outside noise, even from the closest people to me. I didn't need that. I needed to go and like follow my heart, you know, and follow what I felt like my higher path was, which wound up being one of the best decisions in my life, because you know, for a minute, everything was like the music was an indoor b all, but like, nah, nah, this's got a hold off because like when this album drop, you know how that music go and it kind of takes up a lot of your world, you know, And I was ready to do other things that I love that I felt like had been put on a back burner, you know, And I feel like I was ready for this moment. I had done a lot of movies ready, but it was always like dance movies or like I was this sexy girl, I was the hot girl, and it was like nah, like I'm I'm ready to evolve. I'm ready to really bask, you know. In My True Journey, we got.
Speaker 8: More with Tianna Taylor. When we come back, don't Move. It's to Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 8: Everybody is dej n V Charlamagne, the guy we are the Breakfast Club was still kicking in with Tianna Taylor.
Speaker 2: Now you said unappreciated, right, Yeah? Who made you feel that way?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 8: Because if you look at the music, your fans supported you, right, all your shows were sold out. I mean, you had a good time on shows and you have so many people that come support you. So what made you feel underappreciated? Like what accolades? Because you were sold out, people loved you. Nobody ever came you. Never everybody said that your music was trash. They loved your music, So what was it?
Speaker 13: But like, just imagine if all of that was happening with nothing. Imagine all of that with the proper push, proper promo, proper machine doing what they have to do for you. You know what I'm saying, Like I've been me It's like I was just signed to a record label. I've been in positions and around people that could really make shit go. You know what I'm saying. And we've even spoken about it, Like you know that time me as an artist deserved way more. As you know, the sold out shows was the hard work that I put in, and I feel like it was almost like that core fan base that just kind of always stayed with me. But it is hurtful to hear, like yo, like I just wish she had a better I just wish she had I just wish, you know, she had a bigger push, Like you know, it's just a lot of different things. I remember when I put out Gonna let Me Damn It independently, I caught Charlotte, I'm like, yo, I got this remix. Well, Wu Tang were dropping it what we're doing exactly. And at that point I couldn't even really get cleared for a video budget.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 13: And I remember when we when we put that out, they wound up clearing me for a little video budget. It was something small, but like that one small yes though, which I'm still grateful for because that one small yes open up the door for bigger, bigger budgets. And when it was time to do my other videos, and that's when I really got into my directors heavy because I knew that I was able to, you know, tell a story.
Speaker 6: It's crazy because there's probably artist who might have went platinum, double platinum, whatever, but they don't get the respect deserve at them and be like that's a talented yeah.
Speaker 13: But it was also from it was also from Pairs too. You gotta understand one thing y'all know about Tiana, and this is why I see so much of myself and our naz Is. Tiana shows up for everybody, everybody, whether it's through radio, you know, other singers, rappers, whether I'm doing people's video, I'm styling people, I'm creative directing, like I show up for everybody in the midst of still trying to be an artist myself, which is hard to do. A lot of people feel like now it's either me or it's either them. And you know, I've been very selfless within my career, and you know a lot of me showing up just wasn't being reciprocated. So that was the part of feeling unappreciated, you know what I'm saying, and you know, just feeling like, damn, it could be more like I'm literally doing everything for everybody. I'm being suck drive my creativity and when I need some water and you know, it ain't no more water left than a bottle, or it's quiet, you know what I'm saying, Like everybody need everything from me and I do it.
Speaker 5: How how much did you drain yourself though a lot?
Speaker 13: My cup was empty by the time I finally got on Live and said I'm going to retire, I was empty. I was empty. And I remember really just asking God, like, okay, what is my higher purpose? Like what do you want me to do what is my job so I can get that done, you know. And I realized because I always been a helpful person since I was fifteen. I've been choreographing, creative, directing, styling, you know what I'm saying. So it's just like for me, I have a real love of helping other artists and helping develop other artists. I think that's why I was hurtful, Like when you see a lot of people that you work with not really reciprocate the love. I see more love after I retire than I did before I retire.
Speaker 5: She's not a threat no more.
Speaker 2: She's going Yeah, it's like, oh my god, you was such an inspiration.
Speaker 13: Da da da, And it's like, baby, but where was that when I asked you to get on this record, or where was this when I you know what I'm saying, like when I was just you know, but me, you know, I keep it graceful like I don't. It's no reason to be upset about things that you cannot control. You got to keep it pushing. And that's what I did. I made myself a glade plugging Like why only be plugged in the bathroom?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm glad plugging.
Speaker 13: Why I don't be plugged in the bathroom when I could smell the foods in my label, or throughout the house, or plug anyway you.
Speaker 2: See a socket, I'm plugged.
Speaker 13: That's it, you feel me. But that's when, that's when you could just smell. You start smelling your own roses, and you ain't got to look for anybody else to do that for you. You know what I'm saying. And that's where I am. You know where I am now. And I was able to pour all of those nose, all of the pain, all of the hurt into this one. Yes, And I knew that I had a point to prove, and I knew that I was willing to do the work.
Speaker 8: Ow nerve wracking was shooting this movie because you don't have a part in the movie. The movie is all about you, so it's so many different emotions. How nervous did you get with filming that? And how long did it take?
Speaker 1: The long?
Speaker 9: Oh my god?
Speaker 13: Honestly, me and av the writer and director, we did a lot of layering with Dynaz and we color coordinated her layers so like pink was for vulnerability and blue may have been for her inner child, and I'm sorry. Blue may have been for her being cold, Green may have been for her inner child, and red may have been for her anger. So by the time we got done workshopping, I had a rainbow script, you know, so I was able to know what emotion to jump and it was a perfect shorthand for us to kind of like, Okay, we on set and this scene you may be blue and pink today. So then you see the scene with the with the cup of noodles. How I'm able to laugh but like cry at the same time.
Speaker 2: No, for real, like.
Speaker 13: Don't you know what I'm saying, Like, and it's crazy because I want to say I shot that scene coming straight from my lunch break, but during my lunch break, I had just attended the funeral, so I was I wasn't nervous. Remember I told you earlier. Inez was my outlet. She was my therapy, you know. And I know you you're big on mental health and different things like that, So you know, I was using a naz to cry out loud because I knew that once av yelled cut get home at the end of the day and really throw that cap back on the same thing that Batman do when you go home and take his cable. He may be bruised up.
Speaker 5: Say that for me.
Speaker 6: When I hear that, I'll be like, man, what I try, What I want to do is how do we help black women not always have to put the cape on?
Speaker 5: Exactly? You don't want to put the cape on?
Speaker 13: And that And I mentioned that earlier, like we're strong and ninety nine percent of the time and it is not by choice. So yeah, me look at it. Yeah, this is a strong Black woman. That's why I said to be I Naz and to be weak for twelve hours was the most amazing feeling. When I say week, I don't mean like literally weak, but just to have a moment of weakness, to just be able to exhale.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 13: You know, like that is a lot because we are forced to be strong until it's against We're forced to be strong for others until it sounded to be strong for ourselves. And that's why I could connect with it. Wasn't a bit of nervousness in my heart to play on nes because I knew I had a story to tell through our Naz and our Nats had a story to tell through me, you know, So I was in her skin. We were like two souls in one body.
Speaker 8: Was what was the most difficult part of that movie, if there was any, you know, it.
Speaker 5: Wasn't even them noodles, I'll tell you that much.
Speaker 2: We say so much.
Speaker 13: We seen the head and that was tell an afternoons cold, but it looked like it was hot.
Speaker 8: Yeah, what was the most difficult part, if any.
Speaker 13: The most difficult part was I think raising my three sons and you know, acting out the different layers of oz because we don't shoot in order, so like one day I'm twenty two year old, vibrant inaz thick ass accent, you know, next day I'm thirty four years barely got a voice. But it was really eye opening to see what a single mother go through because being a mom is a It's the biggest job. Even with the partner, even with the husband, it's the biggest job. Especially women with girls. You know, it's harder because they're mommy girls and they want to do what mommy's doing. You know, it's it's it's it's a bigger job. It's the biggest job. I don't care what nobody to say. It's the biggest job.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, don't move.
Speaker 8: We got more with Tianna Taylor when we come back, it's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, Everybody's dj n V. Charlomagne, the guy we are the Breakfast Club was still kicking in with Tiana Taylor Charlamagne.
Speaker 6: When you you know in the movie, there's a point where that she has to let her son go, right that makes you think about you know, at some point you're gonna have to let your daughters go.
Speaker 13: And I think about that often. And Junie's only seven and Rules only three, and I'm just like, uhh, yeah, I'm like I don't like that. That's why I'm like trying to give them that independence to be able to express themselves, that freedom, you know that because kids need that too. And people think because their kids are not allowed to express themselves and have feelings. And I want them to because when you do get older, I want you to feel like you don't got to leave me.
Speaker 2: You tell mammy anything, you know, stay here for as long as you want.
Speaker 13: As long as you want. Ain't ain't no rush.
Speaker 8: I was asking you there was one part where you push your friend's moms. Yeah, she should have beat you up, though she definitely.
Speaker 13: Definitely should not have a push them I wouldn't have done nothing like that. However, you are not going to call me a she. I think it was really her at the house trying to do right.
Speaker 2: How I literally came in.
Speaker 13: From finding work and you down my throat? Can you I remember I was crying that person. I'm like, yo, can you pleas acknowledge me trying to have that moment of vulnerability. This is the point, this is the problem. Now we're too forced into having to go into survival mode because she was vulnerable before she went into survival mode, and it was and it was once again, it was not the right decision at all, wasn't the right thing to do. But her head just wasn't in that space. She was in survival mode. She had never been loved, she never had a mom, she never been seeing She don't know nobody sat like, I got no damn home training.
Speaker 2: She literally don't. She has no home to train in.
Speaker 6: But that's why I say you shouldn't judge people based off what they do in survival mode.
Speaker 13: Exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: I was gonna ask, so all you done? Reality TV? That's done?
Speaker 8: Because I remember one time your family was on reality TV and we got to see it twice.
Speaker 13: Yeah, for v H one and E. I'm thinking about it, but this time, if I do it, it's going to be on my Yeah, my own network, you know what I'm saying. Like for me, it's just we busy in real life. Majority of the times, people don't even see me anym on together. Like he's literally Chicago doing the shaw I'm literally out here doing the press from like we are like literally famouside. We are that family that's literally a working family, including Junior. So she got billboards, like we're literally a working family, you know. So it's like for reality TV, even though they say it's your reality. And I loved working with both VH one and E and they loved us, you know, and I appreciate their support even to this day. They always showing love. But even within reality, it's still not really a reality if it's a certain type schedule, you know. And due to COVID made it hard too, Like they can't just come on my movie set, you know what I'm saying. They can't just come on the set of The Shah. Like it was really tough. So it's almost like we were in a relationship with them. It's like we when y'all gonna make time for us, you know. And it's just like we got to do the things that make y'all love us to want to be able to follow our life, you get what I'm saying. Like we got a family to raise, so I think it was just like a clash in scheduling and honestly with working with the real I want to really make sure I got the space and opportunity to really give them that. Like I feel like we wasn't able to like give them all of us, you know, even just the bare minimum. We weren't able to like give them. Look how many people love the show. Imagine they would have had one hundred percent of the jumper, do you know what I'm saying. But it's just like we were just extremely busy. We were never in the same place. So even that costs a lot of money to send a camera cool with the mons and a camera coop with me, to send a chemic cool with my mom when she got to take JUNI to her job because I got to work over here. Like that just a lot in doing it through COVID was the craziest. So it's like I and I loved it though I want.
Speaker 6: To see you know, I want to see Tianna Taylor in front of the camera, and I want to see her with big budgets.
Speaker 13: Shooting, and that's why we have to make executive decisions. And you see, that's what I'm doing right now once again, just like music, just putting certain things on a standstill. And I look at all these different things like college. You know, it'll always be there for you when you're ready to matter what age, I can make a beautiful song at sixty, you know what I'm saying. I make a reality. I can come back at any time. But right now, I want to focus on where I'm loved, where I'm appreciating, where I'm seen, and where I'm heard. And I feel like mentally, emotionally, I was really heard through this movie. So to honestly get all the support and love from this is amazing.
Speaker 5: What does success look like for you when it comes to one thousand and one.
Speaker 13: It looked like this for me. You know, I don't require a lot, you know, I think the awards and being rewarded is amazing, But the biggest reward is the prayers that are answered, the blessings. You know, to be able to go from a lot of no's to one little yes that would change your world is enough for me, you know. So like the Oscar buzz and if there is an Oscar nomination in the future or any award nomination in the future, I'm grateful for that, and of course we want to you know, manifest it and claim it. But like that's not really like my headspace. My headspaces that I was able to one get this therapy very much heeded therapy, very much needed healing and being able to being able to really show what I can do. And now they're no longer hitting the snooze button, you know what I'm saying, Like everybody's woke, and I love that.
Speaker 2: I know you gotta go, but just got to ask, white man can't jump, what's your part in that?
Speaker 13: I am sin Qua's wife. I'm the lead's wife. Round away girl, you know, just just.
Speaker 8: Don't playing no ball because've seeen how you you almost did justin Bieber and that that celebrity basketball game.
Speaker 13: Yeah, no, I'm not playing no ball. And I'm actually I'm doing here, doing here out of my house like real, just like day one down ass wife, raising our son, trying to get it popping. So I'm even excited about that because it's like three different, three different roles. I have another movie coming out to.
Speaker 2: That was aki thing.
Speaker 13: Yeah, but it's it's really cute because it's two different characters, you know what I'm saying, But it's three movies. It's it's one thousand and one White Man Can't Jump in a Book of Clarence, which is a biblical film, September twenty one. No, I'm not doing here, but if you're doing.
Speaker 5: A biblical movie, rap Jesus, come here, let me get back.
Speaker 2: It's like, that's crazy.
Speaker 13: It's like a biblical movie for real. You know what I'm saying. But I think it's really dope because look at that timing. Like I shot three, all three of these movies in different times and it all coming out in the same year. Thousand and one Friday, White Man Can't Jump May nineteenth, book a clearance September twenty second. So not only am I doing what I love, but I'm showing range now.
Speaker 2: Like it's really like you cannot go back to sleep.
Speaker 13: It's no sleep as be prepared to be tired.
Speaker 6: After you started doing the therapy and got the healing, is that when everything started to open up like even Korea.
Speaker 13: Why, well, that's hard to say because I never had real therapy. My therapy was through I new. Yes, So I had twelve hours of therapy for six weeks.
Speaker 11: You do.
Speaker 13: It's okay, you be listening.
Speaker 9: Just you know, he just won.
Speaker 13: He just want really more in depth. I had started my healing journey when I decided to retire, That's what I'm saying. Like, you see, I retired with grace. I wasn't upset, I wasn't angry. I wasn't mad at anyone like you know me, I'd be chilling. I just needed to get that out so it wouldn't be like, oh, why she's not putting out music. Was I'm gonna let y'all know what it is. So when I am doing every everything else in this world, you know what it's for. You know what that fight is for. You know what I'm saying. You know what the extra pushes for, the extra grind. You know, like that's just me. So it's like, you know, I had already started my process and the moment I decided to keep that door cracked and allow myself to continue to open doors until I found the master key. That was my healing, you know, knowing that every single door on this floor is for me. I just got to find the key to open it, and I started finding the master key to put into the master lock to unlock it.
Speaker 2: Are you unretired, you're gonna start doing music again or we're not there yet. Let me get my moscar first. I'm like, get.
Speaker 5: Taylor Afar with Tims on.
Speaker 13: God, with the suits, some butters.
Speaker 6: This is up to put that in an avisphere. Even though we don't need those rewards for validation, I would like to see that.
Speaker 13: Yes, you know, only we go to eat guys status, Like maybe it might take me to get the odds to be like, you know, let me do this album. So going get this, you know what.
Speaker 6: I'm saying, Like God's playing is the best player you never you never know how it's going unfold.
Speaker 2: Hello all for joining us. We appreciate it.
Speaker 8: The new movie A thousand and make sure you go see it, and thank you Tianna for joining us right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Your morning's will never be the same.
Speaker 5: When you're a business owner.
Speaker 6: And you're juggling a lot of things, you need a team of people to keep your business running successful?
Speaker 2: How do you find and hire the right people?
Speaker 5: Zip recruited. Try it for free at ziprecruited, dot com, slash breakfast.
Speaker 11: What's up?
Speaker 2: Damn heg it's I mean trying to beat donkey today? No more.
Speaker 6: They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making these people do these.
Speaker 2: Days called Donkey of the Day, and it really caught me off guard.
Speaker 16: Damn.
Speaker 13: The man who got the donkey out of day today.
Speaker 6: Well, just hilarious Donkey of to day, which was a double donkey. It goes to thirty eighth year old Chief Chastain and the Clovis Police Department. It comes a point in time in life where we all must remember it takes to you.
Speaker 5: Okay, to you?
Speaker 6: All right, kids, gather around your uncle Shallah would like to tell you about some things that have been going on since the nineteen hundreds.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 5: One of those things is the saying it takes to you.
Speaker 6: Okay, are it takes to you to tango? That means that a situational argument involves.
Speaker 2: Two people and they are both therefore.
Speaker 5: Responsible for it.
Speaker 6: I repeat, it takes to you to tango means that a situational argument involves two people, and they are both therefore responsible for it.
Speaker 5: It takes two.
Speaker 6: There's also a classic hip hop record that will make anyone with a soul who grew up in the nineteen hundreds and eighties lose their mind. Okay, the reason I'm giving you this history less than to day is because in this donkey that I'm delivering, it absolutely took to you.
Speaker 9: All right.
Speaker 5: See, Keith was.
Speaker 6: Arrested ten times in one monff. I repeat, Keith Chastain was arrested ten times in one monff. See y'all think I'd be lying, Let's go to Fox twenty six News for the report.
Speaker 19: Police local law enforcement agencies say they are very familiar with thirty eight year old Keith Chastain, who has been booked in Fresno County jail not once, not twice, but ten times in the last thirty one days. Chastain is from Fresno and is currently facing eighteen felonies and fifteen misdemeanors from his recent arrests. According to Clovis Police Department. His charges include stealing six vehicles, a dui, vandalism, fraud, possession of controlled substance, and more. Clovis Police Department alone says it has arrested Chastain six times in the last month. Around nine thirty Tuesday morning, Clovis Police received a call about a stolen truck that Chastain was suspected of driving. Police sayan officer found the stolen truck driving an old town Clovis and followed it until more officers arrived. Officers pulled Chestain over in front of Clovis Police Department and arrested him without incident. Police say he was the only person in the stolen truck and happened to be on his way to pick up his personal property from Clovis Police Department. From the last time he was arrested. Mind you, he was in a stolen vehicle.
Speaker 6: Now, as you just heard, Keith Chastain was arrested ten times by Clovis Police.
Speaker 5: Six times.
Speaker 6: Okay, six times by Clovis Police and four times by other agencies.
Speaker 9: He was in a.
Speaker 6: Stolen vehicle on the way to pick up his items from the jail.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 6: Now, if he had gotten locked up by different agencies once or twice, I would understand. But if you get locked up by the same agency. The Clovise Police department six times, six times. At what point point does it become the police department's fault as well for constantly letting you out?
Speaker 5: At what point does it become a judge's fault for constantly grant you bail.
Speaker 6: He's facing eighteen felonies in fifteen misdemeanors, with charges including stealing six vehicles, dui E vandalism, fraud, possession of a controlled substance, and a whole lot more. At some point, maybe after arrest number three, possibly after arrest number five, surely at arrest number six, someone at the Clovis Police Department has to say, no, need.
Speaker 5: To let this man out, because he's just gonna come right back.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 6: If the Clovis Police Department had a customer loyalty program like Starbucks or Subway or so far, this man Keith would get his temph arrest for free.
Speaker 5: Okay, hit the rest of nine times, get your temph arrest for free.
Speaker 2: Clearly this man has.
Speaker 5: A boyfriend behind those walls. Either that or he likes the food. Okay.
Speaker 6: When someone shows you who they are, believe them. And this man Keif has shown us he's a serial criminal. Okay, so give him what he wants, and what he wants is clearly zero bond, ten arrest in thirty one days. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. So yes, Keith is insane because he keeps committing crimes in the same crimes and getting locked up. And the Clovis Police Department is insane because they keep locking keep up for these crimes, the same crimes, and letting them out.
Speaker 5: They both are to blame.
Speaker 6: So please give Keith Chastain a heat and give the Clovis Police Department a hall together, because it takes two to give them the biggest he hal This man wrote his name in jail. Ya, that's why they say I don't write your name and they don't write your name on the.
Speaker 5: Walls in jail. You keep coming back to that jail.
Speaker 2: Jesus. The breakfast Club. Time ask Charlemagne and dj Envy anything.
Speaker 8: It's time dj Envy, Charlomagne the guy we are the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: It's tough for us C and E. If you need relationship advice, and who do we have on the line? Good morning, good morning? Hey, what's your name?
Speaker 12: Grena?
Speaker 2: What's the matter of Anita? While you sound so upset, Mama.
Speaker 12: My boyfriend and I we lived together, but he decided he does not want to be in a relationship with me anymore. But we still live together.
Speaker 1: We have to.
Speaker 12: He doesn't drive to work at driving to work every morning?
Speaker 9: Oh, that has to stop.
Speaker 8: He broke up with you, and now he still wants the benefits of being able to be able to sleep with you and get your car and be able to use your car and use your lights and your electricity and all of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nah, that got to stop right there, mama.
Speaker 12: He doesn't have a driver's license to a drive, So I won't feel bad.
Speaker 2: If he did.
Speaker 8: He feel bad when he just broke your heart and broke up with you and said he don't want to be with you no more?
Speaker 2: Did he feel bad like you're driving?
Speaker 5: That's why he broke up with you. You don't like your driver?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 5: Even call him on three right now? Call ye, I don't care.
Speaker 2: What's his name?
Speaker 5: Let me stel he'll pick up. He don't think if he don't love you? What kind of job you got?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 5: She must be calling.
Speaker 1: Hello, I'm not available now name?
Speaker 12: He didn't pick up?
Speaker 5: So what do you want us to do?
Speaker 12: I just want advice, like y'all think I should stop driving in the work and.
Speaker 2: Yes together, Yes, he's not gonna listen you love that man.
Speaker 5: You ain't going nowhere. That Pepe too good.
Speaker 6: Y'all been having too much unprotected sex. You ain't ready to walk.
Speaker 12: In And it's a five year relationship.
Speaker 5: So I don't want to leave exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you gotta you know right now he's just using you.
Speaker 8: The fact that he broke up with you, he could still sleep with you, He could still use you to take him around.
Speaker 2: You gotta stop that. You gotta let him know, like, look like, if it's over, it's over.
Speaker 8: I'm not driving you around. No, I'm not doing that no more. You find you find your new bitch to drive.
Speaker 5: You that I agree with.
Speaker 6: You gotta set boundaries and being that he don't want to be your man, is certain perks he don't gonna get. So you can't be his uber no more. Nope, you know what I'm saying. You can't give him the poom poom on. You know what I mean for none of that stuff. He gotta do all that on his own.
Speaker 5: Treat them like a roommate.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's it.
Speaker 6: Tell me so I guess we're roommates now, so treat them like a roommate. I don't have my roommates.
Speaker 2: He got to sleep on the couch. He can't sleep with you in the same bed.
Speaker 5: I don't drive my roommates to work. That's right, Okay, all right, you ain't gonna listen. You're gonna sleep with them to night.
Speaker 2: You better listen.
Speaker 5: Watch all right, I'm gonna sleep with him to night.
Speaker 2: Don't lie. Good luck?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 5: I want to I want you to call us back next week and tell us how this went.
Speaker 2: Please, now, Hello, who's this Aaron? Hey, mama, what's up?
Speaker 10: I see?
Speaker 17: Yes, I have a question.
Speaker 2: I want to know.
Speaker 1: Do I have a right to be mad?
Speaker 14: Or am I being city?
Speaker 4: Me and my fiance's been together for five years and.
Speaker 12: We've been on holidays together, like we don't even have to.
Speaker 17: Have a conversation about it's just automatic. But this year for Easter, he.
Speaker 14: Just told me todays ago that he was going to church and then work without you.
Speaker 17: And it's like very last minute.
Speaker 9: So he told you.
Speaker 17: He's very organized, very pomped.
Speaker 12: He is very very organized.
Speaker 5: How long y'all been together?
Speaker 2: Five years?
Speaker 8: So wait a minute, So he said he's going to church, ain't going to work, hanging out with his family, and didn't tell you and invite you.
Speaker 17: Yes, I was talking about.
Speaker 4: It the other day, trying to see what I was going to wear to church, and he was like, oh, no, I'm going.
Speaker 17: To church and then I'm going to work.
Speaker 6: Well, listen, he's making as he's doing something he really shouldn't be doing right now. He's breaking a rule. A rule is spending holidays with his side chicks. His side chick invited him to church on Sunday and he's going with her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 8: It sounds kind of odd that he's not taking you to church and not taking you to work when you've been together five years. You've been doing everything with him, and that all of a sudden he doesn't want to go with you. I'm sorry to say that he might he might have another family on the side.
Speaker 6: No, I don't think he got another family because y'all been together five years. But he has been with this side chick for way too long and he's getting too close to her, and he's going with her to church on Sunday.
Speaker 2: You go to church on Sunday. You make sure you take your ass the church with him on Sunday and you're.
Speaker 6: Gonna find him East Dagg hunting with another family and you're gonna have a fix.
Speaker 2: But he don't want me to coll You better go.
Speaker 9: What that means?
Speaker 2: You got a call, you got uber, you got money. You better pop up at that church if you know what I know.
Speaker 6: That's right, pop up at that church the way Jesus popped up on Resurrection Sunday.
Speaker 2: Okay, all good luck and tell us how.
Speaker 9: It works out.
Speaker 12: Okay, thank you?
Speaker 2: All right, see that we helpe it lives.
Speaker 8: I love it as eight hundred and five eighty five one O five one. If you need a relationship advice, hit this now. It's the breakfast club. Good morning, time asked Charlemagne and DJ Envy anything, pick it up?
Speaker 11: Pick it up.
Speaker 2: It's time to ask see any morning.
Speaker 8: Everybody's DJ Envy Charlomagne to God, we are the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: We're in the middle of ass C and E. Hello, who's this? Hey? CC say what's up?
Speaker 11: Y'all?
Speaker 14: I made it through the other day and now the mom I did then that I just want to live, y'all. No beg ain't y'all about the topic we discussed the other day, because I was saying that I feel like I have not been vaited the way that I feel like I should.
Speaker 5: Oh, I remember you.
Speaker 6: You said you wanted to go to McDonald's and somewhere McDonald No, you said you're about.
Speaker 14: To take me the crocker bar, And I thought you could at least.
Speaker 5: Off of shop, because you are you. You started, you started, you started the bidding at McDonald You did.
Speaker 2: Start to bid at McDonald's. I tell you need better for yourself.
Speaker 6: That no, because it tries to hook up with Oh, yeah, you're right, you're right, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 1: Don't put me on that, y'all.
Speaker 2: What's your question, mama? What's your question?
Speaker 14: My question is how do you how do you like put up a barrant to basically stop people potentially when they're not good for you, Like it's basically toxic, but you feel like you see good and then so you stick around because you want to nurtures are good in them.
Speaker 17: Man, how do you change your frame of thinking?
Speaker 12: You start makes you snap out of that?
Speaker 6: You start off of looking in the mirror and saying, nigga please, and you remember one thing, just because just because somebody does something good for you doesn't mean they are good for you. So I don't I don't know about that whole. I see the good in them that you know, but they don't.
Speaker 2: They don't. They're not good to me.
Speaker 5: Like no, if they're not good to you, they're not good.
Speaker 2: By Sometimes it's as easy as letting it go.
Speaker 14: I'm coming situation though, that's coming where people will basically settle, and I guess that that is truly like just settling, and they know they need more or they know they're worth more.
Speaker 5: Why are you settling?
Speaker 2: Boom, Yeah, you don't have to settle?
Speaker 16: I know.
Speaker 14: I think I feel like a lot of times with me, I work a lot, a whole lot, like an average of like sixty two hours a week, and I don't go many places to like really need many stations. So when I do come in contact with somebody and I feel like I like them, which is rare for.
Speaker 2: Me to do like somebody like that, I would just tell you, Ma, ma, Ma, you never have to settle.
Speaker 8: You shouldn't have to settle, because if you're settling, it's you're always letting things go somebody else.
Speaker 6: She ain't telling us about how good the penis is. That's all this is about. This man is knocking you. This man got your toes.
Speaker 2: Yes it is.
Speaker 11: I know what I got.
Speaker 14: So it's not about the penis.
Speaker 5: I don't believe it. Not about the pea.
Speaker 2: Well, the penis good.
Speaker 4: I mean I had a few good tenis.
Speaker 5: I ain't ask you that I said this one good.
Speaker 12: Oh I got one right now?
Speaker 5: So what is she talking about?
Speaker 12: I want to know I've settled.
Speaker 14: Okay, I'm not settling right now, but I want to avoid.
Speaker 8: But you're settling the past. And Charlamagne was saying, you can't let the penis talk for you. You can't let it be all about the peace is. It has to be about the person that don't try to change somebody if they show you believable.
Speaker 2: It's not about It's not about the penis.
Speaker 6: People always want to get mad at persons, places and things, but they don't never mentioned penises.
Speaker 5: A penises is in the mire.
Speaker 2: Why you want to talk about penis?
Speaker 12: It ain't about penis with me.
Speaker 14: Okay, I'm not a penis like person because I know my skill share. Therefore, any penis that come and contact with me it's gonna have good okay.
Speaker 8: Okay, but we're just making sure that you're just not settling for the penis because you said you're settling, and if you're settling, the gotta be a reason why you're settling.
Speaker 2: If they're not treating you well and it ain't, then what is it?
Speaker 14: Sometimes I don't know. I feel like if if there are certain things within them that I haven't gotten from somewhere else, I feel like that's a relatability and I kind of stick around to see where it goes.
Speaker 5: Then it'll go too far.
Speaker 12: My heart is kind of in it.
Speaker 14: It's that part at that point in time, you know what I'm saying, Like, No, you don't.
Speaker 2: Want to let go.
Speaker 8: I get it, Like you put your heart into it and then you feel like you're connected to the person and you love them, and you feel like if you let them go, it's like you know it's right right, But and.
Speaker 6: The man probably got a good yall game, So you don't want to just let that go away to somebody else.
Speaker 14: No, Honestly, I feel like a lot of men lacking that department.
Speaker 8: I got you, I got you understands that. It's like what we said from the door, give mean from the door. If you feel like you have to change somebody to make them better, you might not have to put that work in. You might want to try to find somebody that's already done to work on themselves, because a lot of times these brothers haven't done the work on themselves, and then they're up to you to change them. And you shouldn't have to be putting that predicament. Now if you just chasing penis, that's something different. You know, you're talking to her about a hypothetical man that she don't even have.
Speaker 6: I've been checked out of this conversation, man, because I thought you called in here talking about a particular human.
Speaker 14: Huh No, No, no, it's not about a particular human, because I want to change me as a human.
Speaker 4: It's all picked the wrong.
Speaker 5: Human, that's right.
Speaker 6: And that's all you need to be working on, working on changing your up and being a focus on being what it is that you want to attract.
Speaker 13: And that's it.
Speaker 6: Because right now we're talking to you about ghosts because you ain't got nobody ghost of penises.
Speaker 5: We're talking about the spirits of penises past right now, man, Okay.
Speaker 8: They have a good weekend, and good luck with the with the with the penis you know, situation for the weekend.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a long weekend.
Speaker 6: God bless you, Queen, thank you. It's okay to say thanks for nothing. It's okay to tell us thank you for nothing. I thought you were talking about a real person once I finally, you ain't talking about nobody real. What we discussing here hypothetical aint. No, I don't got time for hypotheticals. Life is too short for hypotheticals. It's deal with reality. It's the breakfast logan boting the breakfast club.
Speaker 8: Everybody is the envy, Charlamagne, the gud. We are the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: Now, Charlamae, youve got a positive note.
Speaker 6: I do, But I also want to tell people, man, make sure you go in pre all Invisible Generals by Doug Melville.
Speaker 5: Doug Melville is my guy.
Speaker 6: Invisible Generals is one of the next books coming out on my book in print, Black Privileged Publishing be a Simon and Schuster. And you know what I love about having a book in print is we're able to tell stories, especially stories about these hidden figures in our culture. And Invisible Generals is the amazing true story of America's first black generals, Benjamin Old Davis Senior and JUNR. A father and son who helped integrate the American military and create the famous Tuskegee Airmen. So it'll be out November seventh of this year, but you can pre order right now wherever you buy books. Man, So go to Barnes and Nobles, go to Amazon and pre order Invisible Generals by my guy Doug Melville. Okay, okay, not a positive notice. Simply this man, be humble and never think that you are better than anyone else.
Speaker 2: Breakfast Club, you finish for y'all.
Speaker 9: Done,