Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time y'all don't know y'all at all?
Speaker 3: Soon given them bu.
Speaker 4: Bus things and boozy listening to to.
Speaker 5: I don't joy joy.
Speaker 4: You know you love? You gotta turn. I can't.
Speaker 5: Got to turn the mouth turn you probably got to turn the mouth, the turn out, turn the word of the mony.
Speaker 4: Yo, look, come.
Speaker 6: Come out your thing.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, I sure will. Good morning everybody. You are listening to the voice, come on dig me now. One and only Steve Harvey got a radio show man.
Speaker 6: Oh man, oh man?
Speaker 2: How many times I got to say that before I get tired of it. I think it's gonna be a minute, folks. I gotta be real with you, because boy, that's Steve Harvey, got a radio show man. Clear indication of how God can do some unexpected, wonderful things for you, how he leads your life in directions that you never ever saw coming.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: I was talking with somebody the other day and they were talking about how man, they were young and they were doing things, and they never knew that the things that they were doing as a youngster would come and help help form who they were today as an adult. This guy is fifty years old. And you know the same thing for you. If you look back on your life and all of the things that you've done, it helped shape you into who you are now. This is provided now that you take the positive approach. Now when I say look back at your life and see what you've done, that doesn't mean dwell on the misfortunate moments, because the misfortunate moments were necessary.
Speaker 6: I know it.
Speaker 2: It's hard to see that when it's happening to you, but the unfortunate moments are necessary. You know, what really makes you appreciate summer vacation is winter work. What really makes you appreciate a walk on the beach is when it's cold.
Speaker 6: Is rain in our side.
Speaker 2: What really makes you appreciate when you're up, it's because you've been down. See if you were up all the time, just the nature of us as human beings, we would lose our appreciation for it because it becomes case arrah.
Speaker 6: Whatever it is, what it is, what it is.
Speaker 2: I'm just what you take it for granted, it becomes expected. But what happens in life is it has so many twisting turns, and then you learn how to deal with those twisting turns, which makes you now a more experienced person. And then when the sunny days come, man, you go, wow, it's really nice outside. You really want to appreciate how warm weather. Just stay in a bunch of cold weather all the time. You know what I'm saying. I'm just this is really simple and now allowing the analogies, but it helps you along the way. Now here's what I came to say today to everybody out there.
Speaker 6: And this has helped me in my life.
Speaker 2: I can't tell you what it's done for me, but a lot of people are struggling with moving forward with their future. Their future plans, their future goals, their future aspirations, their future hopes, their future dreams, just simply your future wants.
Speaker 6: A lot of people try.
Speaker 2: I have a hard time mapping out their future, even what I'm gonna do, what I'm gonna be, what I'm gonna make, how I'm or go about it?
Speaker 6: What do I do next? I want to share something with you that I had.
Speaker 2: To come to terms with the quickest way to lose focus on your future is to keep focusing on your past.
Speaker 6: You know, It's like I said at the beginning.
Speaker 2: You know, when I say It's wonderful to look at your life and review it, because if you look at it, it'll tell you it really helped shape inform you today as the person you are now. If you look at it in a positive sense. But if you dwell in harp on the negative that's happened to you, then that keeps you from seeing the good in the incident. Every bad thing that's happened to you, that was a silver lining behind it.
Speaker 6: I know people who were on.
Speaker 2: Drugs who finally, man just got sent to prison for stealing because of their habit had sold dope. Well, he went to prison. He told me one time, he says Steve. He said, man, this is the best thing ever happened to me to save my life. Now, most people would think, how in the world is going to prison helpful for you? The brother said, it saved my life. First of all, it got me clean. He said, I've been clean for five years from sitting in here. That's for starters. I'm clean. I ain't stealing no more. I ain't putting myself in jeopardy, and I ain't jeopardizing nobody else.
Speaker 6: He said.
Speaker 2: Now, man, I done went to college. I done got a college degree. While I'm in here. Then he was released from prison, and the brother's life was completely turned around. He married, he got a family, he got a great job. He go to work every day. He's a productive citizen.
Speaker 6: I mean.
Speaker 2: So he looks back on his incarceration, even his drug abuse, and it taught him how to appreciate the things in life he had taken for granted and was missing because he said, man, my life was just in a blur. I didn't even know what was going on. He said, Now I appreciate every day I wake up. That's what I mean. Even in your missteps in life, there is a purpose for the missteps.
Speaker 6: Every time you fail, there was a reason for the failure. See what I.
Speaker 2: Had to do was I had to learn that all of my failures taught me how to get back up. So I became a very strong and tough person in getting back up. And then I was down and out so long that it taught me how to really appreciate that up. And so I've taken all of that and used it. Those experiences that happened to me, and I became a more experienced person.
Speaker 6: So next time when.
Speaker 2: People talk about me who don't know me, it don't shake me, cause everybody not gonna like you. Man, you might as well go and get on this train right now. And so what I'm saying to you out there is the quickest way to lose focus on your future is to keep focusing on your past. Let it go. Yeah yeah, yeah, he left. Sometimes the breakup is the blessing. I know it's hard to break up because now you're loaning you by yourself. But man, but wasn't you in misery when you was in that? Weren't you in complete misery in that? Now you kept asking God to fix it. But it takes two people to fix a relationship. It don't just take one. It take two to make a thing go right. It take two to make it out of sight. You really do have to have two people wanting a relationship to work. It can't just be one person won a relationship. So you can pray about the relationship all you want. If the other person don't want you no more, it ain't gonna act right. You can't make him do that. Oh you can't make her do that. But you steady asking God for a new relationship. But you are yet to be grateful that you are in a position to have a relationship. And you keep harping on the past. You don't think you hear that. I'm just a dude with a show and I hear it all the time. Let it go, go forward.
Speaker 6: It's over.
Speaker 2: You made it, He bought you through it, you conquered, you survived it. Why are you dwelling on it and making it the cross around your neck when clearly he had removed it for you.
Speaker 6: Now, all you got to do is come on.
Speaker 2: So if you sitting behind them walls, brothers and sisters, I'm talking directly to you sometimes. Man, you just got to get it right. All this repeat of fender business, that's for?
Speaker 6: Who is that for?
Speaker 2: How ignorant can you be to keep giving your life back to the penal system? Be free, man, walk the streets, do the right thing. Ask God to help connect you. He could do anything. You think he can't give you a job? Are you serious?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 6: Put some faith on it. Let's move forward, y'all. Let it go.
Speaker 1: Let's move you.
Speaker 9: Morning show.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen, your undivided attention is needed right now. I have a special announcement to me. It is the beginning of the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Which means there will be an abundance of ignorance, some serious laughter today because I've decided that today that Steve Harvey is gonna go vintage Steve Harvey vintage, which means all the clo questions anything directly with me, I will be delivering an answer in the form of ignorance.
Speaker 8: We're gonna get fired.
Speaker 2: Which means, you know this is gonna be funny to me even if it ain't to you. And I have a high level of sense of humor, I happen to know what is funny. Now, if you touch it, probably need to turn your radio today. Touch your people, turn your radio because it's about to pop off. It's about to pop off.
Speaker 6: Time you hit.
Speaker 10: It, It's about the to pop the pop off.
Speaker 6: Won't he do it? JR?
Speaker 2: That's what's gonna be happening today. Warning Shirley Strawberry.
Speaker 11: Hey, good morning Steve. Thanks for the warning. Thanks call learning for real.
Speaker 12: I'm ready, I guess good morning again, JR.
Speaker 10: Yayyyy, Tommy, one more time, were about to pop the pop the pop off?
Speaker 2: Now what you have been worn? Welcome to the ride. Yeah, yeah, that was at the end right there. That was Yeah, with James Thomas on the Y.
Speaker 6: Man. All right, well Thursday, y'all scared, y' all I want to talk.
Speaker 11: About No, No, I'm not. I'm myself.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because if I know what vintage Steve Harvey is, I.
Speaker 11: Know it's embarrassing. That's what it is.
Speaker 2: You know, And that's that's a good thing. Sometimes you need that in your life, some embarrassing moment. My mama used to tell me that when we go to church, don't embarrass me. And I sit my ass right over there and do it, mouth full of candy, spit it out, laughing at the visiting past. I didn't think nobody could preach, but Bishop James L. Harton anybody else was a comedy routine to be here. That was just came, he snorted.
Speaker 6: I believe a god I would one day come back.
Speaker 2: We would all be in the health and we all you know, we're right, boy Floyd the ho was that.
Speaker 6: The third snort? Paul Walker and butcher boy cousin.
Speaker 2: We was leaving on E show to laugh and I had so much cand here my mom. You know, I was trying to keep my mouth prosing of chewing candy so my mama couldn't see our head, candid juice all down and crack of Mama. I was dripping on my suit, was laughing so hard.
Speaker 11: My embarrassed her. She asked you not to. All right, listen, we got to move on, sir.
Speaker 7: Coming up at thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear from the nephew as he runs that prank back right after this.
Speaker 9: You're listening hard morning show.
Speaker 7: All right, guys, it is time now to run that prank back with the nephew.
Speaker 11: What you got f the church.
Speaker 8: Parking lot here it is, Come on care.
Speaker 13: Hello, this is Brendan.
Speaker 10: Uh yeah, Brendan, Hey, trying to reach you. How you doing uh Britain. I want to make sure I got the right person. You're the person that uh you work at the at the first of all, I go to uh my name, my name is Calvin, got brother Calvin. But I go to uh sat Missionary Baptist Church where you yeah?
Speaker 13: So yeah, so everything all right.
Speaker 10: Everything fine, Well, I got a little issue and I'm trying to get to the bottom of it.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 10: You work in the before service start. You work in the parking lot on and yeah yeah, and you tell people where the park and stuff right right, right, what.
Speaker 13: You looking for some employment? You want to you want to join us?
Speaker 10: No, no, no, what to see the issue I got, man, I've been dealing with this probably about the last two months now that okay, hold on, I'm trying to tell you. So the problem is when I come to the church last couple of months, man, I've been I've been coming like my my my my regular card and broke down on me. So I had I got an old van that.
Speaker 13: I've been about that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, you know, I got old van and I've been using to get around in.
Speaker 10: So now for the last two months, I've been riding in it when I come into the church. You know you and I find out who you were, but you keep sending me to the back of the parking lot. And then but you know I noticed, now, no, brother, not on the real So you sending me to the back, and I'm noticing when I see cars that's like two ten, twenty fifteen cars.
Speaker 13: Well, brother, well listen, we don't have no set place where we put model car. You know, I just direct the traffic.
Speaker 10: Brother, Okay, So so you're trying to tell me. For the last two months, you just direct traffic. But you got but you directed me to the back every time. But a car behind me or a car in front of me, it'll be going to the front.
Speaker 13: Now where you getting this information from me?
Speaker 10: I didn't seen you man or send people to the front to park. I hadn't seen you do.
Speaker 13: No. No, I just I just put you know, the bigger vehicles in the in the back and uh certain you know it's really no schedule if if you come in, I just I just direct you to the right of the left. It's really nothing to it.
Speaker 10: Really, So you're not trying to say so my my van being raggedy ain't the reason why I'm.
Speaker 13: Be No, no, no, no, no, no, that's not what we're about. Now, Okay, I'm sorry you feel that way. I mean, so I guess this Sunday.
Speaker 10: Let me let me I'm gonna tell you about this Sunday, Michael, make sure, no, no, let me tell you right now when my van pull up there Sunday. I'm gonna tell you right now, if I get sent to the back, I'm gonna tell you right now, it's gonna be no, it's gonna be a problem if I get.
Speaker 8: Sent to the back.
Speaker 13: You know, now, you don't have to cuss up. Just this, calm down, it's not it's not that serious.
Speaker 10: No, it is serious. See what already know. I know I got a ragged ass van.
Speaker 1: I know that.
Speaker 10: I know that, but I see that's the reason why I'm getting sent to the back. And I know it because the car I had before y'all were sending me up front.
Speaker 8: So already know. I'm just saying.
Speaker 10: I'm telling you right now, Brendan, I'm telling you right now, it's gonna be a problem if I get sent to the back.
Speaker 13: Brother, you just singled me out, and no, no, or did you?
Speaker 10: I didn't single you out? You you are the person that has been sending me to the back, Dude, No, I haven't. Hey, man, why you keep Why are you sending it?
Speaker 13: Why are you accusing me?
Speaker 8: I'm thank because I didn't seen it.
Speaker 14: No you are.
Speaker 13: You're calling me. You're calling me out of the blue, and you accuse me of something that I'm not doing.
Speaker 8: No, No, you just sent my ragged ass band to the back.
Speaker 10: You dodnet done it. You didn't done it two months straight, Brendan, you have.
Speaker 13: Done having Yes, you have.
Speaker 10: You sent all the Preda cars up front. That's what you're doing. But I tell you what comes sound is gonna build a problem.
Speaker 8: You're threatened me.
Speaker 13: I mean now now listen, we we we can meet up at it. We can meet up there to be for any cars get there? How about that?
Speaker 8: I don't care how you want to do it, Brendon.
Speaker 13: You actually do know how you want to do it, So bring it then.
Speaker 8: Okay, I'm letting you know my car, yea, my van gonna build.
Speaker 13: Frock comes give bent get band. It's me and you. How about that? You want you you want to talk to Tony stuff?
Speaker 8: Oh okay, so you are you sweating all up?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 13: So now like you already did so, I guess I'm.
Speaker 8: Making Okay, Well, no, I'm going to call.
Speaker 13: Listen, brother, brother, listen, you're not gonna call my phone and threaten me and tell me what you what you think I did? When I didn't do it.
Speaker 10: I told you, man, you've been sending me to the damn back man.
Speaker 13: That's what we passed, what you thought.
Speaker 8: Okay, that's what it is. No, it's what I know. It's what I know, Brendan, it's what I know. Okay, you didn't you didn't sit where you're at right now. Okay, you know you know work, you know what. I'll tell you what you are right now, Come sunny. That's it's damn brend.
Speaker 13: No, no, no, no, no, no, no. How about what you're doing right now?
Speaker 8: What you mean what I'm doing right now? I'm at work right now?
Speaker 13: Ohh So you at work calling me about some bull parking spot?
Speaker 8: Oh okay, Oh look at the cussing Christian.
Speaker 13: Now look at you. No, look at the cuss No you no, no, no, matter of fact you Okay, if you want to do something, let's do it now.
Speaker 8: Parking lot.
Speaker 13: I don't I don't care.
Speaker 8: We'll be at okay.
Speaker 13: Okay, that's one thing you're not gonna do.
Speaker 6: Is this just me?
Speaker 13: I'm telling you that right now, Brother, Calvin, you bring, I'm gonna fold you like a wet piece of paper. You don't know who you with? Okay. I didn't been locked up six seven years. I'm just in the church trying to get my life together. And you said you're just gonna talk to me. You got another thing coming, brother, I'm gonna tell you that right now. So if you want to get it off, meet me in the parking lot right now. I give you an hour to get there your piece tonight.
Speaker 10: Now you're trying to scare me with your God, with your background. What it is you're trying to scare me with your background or something like EVI then you I ain't know you had been in jail.
Speaker 13: With the wrong one.
Speaker 10: I'm just gonna say this. Do you know Lester that that also want he also had a cars parking.
Speaker 13: Would you dry by yourself out of this you're talking about I know a lesser?
Speaker 10: Okay, okay, Leicester is the person to tell me to call you. This is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harby Morning Brenda, your boy Lester in the parking lot, got me the front from the car. Yeah, I brought the lockdown out there?
Speaker 8: You man? Did I bring the lockdown out there?
Speaker 13: Strangles? Y'all got me out here talking recklessly. I should have cast it this way.
Speaker 10: By hanging there, bro, and then do this for me, man, tell me this. What is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 13: Man, It's Steve Harvey Radio.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 10: Hey, man, if you see somebody's Sunday pull up in a van, show them some love, baby, show them some love.
Speaker 13: I might have to call out just wed, my heart can't take you.
Speaker 11: I know where you're going.
Speaker 7: Coming up next, it is Ask the Clo with our Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey and the Building for your Love Questions. Right you're listening, shoot Steve Harvey Morning show Time Now for Usk the Clo. This one is from Frida in Jacksonville. I'm a twenty eight year old single woman, free to set and a man that lives in my apartment complex invited me to game night at his place. It was just the two of us and we played Uno and drank a lot of tequila. The rules were, whoever loses has to take off, you know, a piece of clothes. Okay, I lost two games and I ended up in my panties and my bra. When it got late, he told me to get dressed so he could walk me home. Nothing happened, not even a kiss on the cheek. Was he turned off by me?
Speaker 11: Or was he being a gentleman?
Speaker 2: Well, let's talk about a couple days. They're I don't know, naked, and you're sitting up in brown panties. He made up rule yeah, and when you took all your clothes off, he said, all right, that's it.
Speaker 6: Put everything on.
Speaker 1: You're pretty nice, Seela, see you some all the time.
Speaker 6: Well, let me ask you something.
Speaker 2: When you pulled your clothes off of you completely comfortable.
Speaker 11: At least she sounds like she was Steve.
Speaker 7: She was really Yeah, she said I lost two games and I ended up in my panties in bra.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well she didn't say if he lost any games.
Speaker 2: So let's just look at this. Let's take the road that I think. It depends if you're twenty eight, it depends on how old he is, If he over forty, it's game. Yeah, he played you and you just gonna he just gonna see where it would go. And he playing it. Now, next come on there and you take them off.
Speaker 6: I can't tell you.
Speaker 2: I can't promise you nothing, nothing to that if you come back up in there, if I invite you the game night again, and yeah, sure we ain't got to play no cards this time.
Speaker 6: All to be seeing one of them, that could be it.
Speaker 7: Well, she sounded like she was disappointed. Nothing happened, not even a kiss on the cheek.
Speaker 6: Well, you know.
Speaker 2: You just I haven't seen you, so only you can answer this question. But you could send us when you saw yourself sitting if you was him and you saw you sitting over there in some panties and a brawl twenty eight, what would you do twenty eight?
Speaker 11: At twenty eight.
Speaker 1: This sounds like it was really naked and afraid.
Speaker 8: It really do sound.
Speaker 2: Like when I was twenty eight, I wouldn't have given a damn what you look like it would have been. I would have felt obligated at this point your duty. This looks like something I must do.
Speaker 11: But how is she not fine at twenty eight?
Speaker 8: Though?
Speaker 11: Twenty eight? Twenty eight?
Speaker 2: Some people ain't fine at Shirley, Shirley. When you graduated, you was about eighteen, as all of.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: When you went to your ten year reunion, did you not go what the hell?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, holy hell?
Speaker 11: At ten years years?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Lloyd Freeman.
Speaker 1: Looking a mess.
Speaker 6: Lloyd had full teeth missing in the front, all the top.
Speaker 10: Just ten years later, I'm going to tell you ain't get no tea for the reunion.
Speaker 7: Lauren in the DMV says, I'm in my mid thirty and I'm dating a fine man I met at church. We're both in the choir, and I had a question on him for a while, but then I heard he wasn't interested in females. Well, he asked me out a few months ago, and now we're dating. Other choir members give me the side eye when they see us together, and it makes me unsure about my man. We've had sex, so I know he's into me, But how can I tell if he's got other interests too?
Speaker 6: Well, everybody else knows you. That's it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we're not preaching to the choir.
Speaker 6: You in the choir and who looking at you?
Speaker 11: Side?
Speaker 15: Ay?
Speaker 11: All right now, choir members.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know he.
Speaker 2: Might be changing his ways, but he picked you to change with. Should it could have happened?
Speaker 7: Well? Mo and Gary Indiana says, I'm a forty four year old married woman and I need to know why my husband's underwear disappearing. He had started going back to the gym after work and when he gets home, he drops his clothes on the floor and he takes a shower. I've been picking up this man's clothes and washing them for nine years, and I can't figure out why some days there's no underwear on the floor or in his gym bag. My intuition says, something strange is going on, and he's hiding his underwear from me.
Speaker 2: What do you think no one or two things can be happening. I have taken off a pair of draws. Yeah, in my life.
Speaker 8: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Well, I had to immediately take out back, tell them and start a fire.
Speaker 6: And get them draws off flame.
Speaker 2: I knew he held well not to put them in my mama washing machine. Yeah, but I was gonna spawn all the clothes in the water. Can't run up and down the floor playing basketball.
Speaker 6: Them things, and that would would ruin some things.
Speaker 2: Now the other other time, back in my wild days when I was wild, and yeah, some of them draws couldn't come back to the house.
Speaker 6: Either, because it just ever did.
Speaker 14: It?
Speaker 16: You know?
Speaker 6: Telling what's on these draws?
Speaker 10: Running that blue light over that.
Speaker 2: I can't explain nothing on these draws, hand prints, make up?
Speaker 6: Yeah, what is this stuff? I could not so Chamber two things.
Speaker 2: Are you either working out really hard he's embarrassed or he's working out real hard and he's in bad.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, Clo.
Speaker 11: You're listening.
Speaker 9: Morning show.
Speaker 7: All right, Jay, it is time for one of our favorite segments, comedy roulette.
Speaker 1: Why do we do that, Jay, because.
Speaker 17: Because juniors comedian comedian.
Speaker 1: Let's show number one.
Speaker 7: Things people say who've been in jail a long time.
Speaker 11: Okay, get this one, guys. Directions that black people give you all.
Speaker 7: Right, okay, okay, excuses men say when they're not getting a lot of sex all day, that for a hour. If you want, some people say, who don't have cable? That's another girl, all right.
Speaker 18: It's funny. Oh this is unusual.
Speaker 11: It's step down directions that black people get.
Speaker 1: Definitely, black people give different directions.
Speaker 11: What do you mean jay? Here though?
Speaker 17: What you want to do is do you know where the Baptist church used to be?
Speaker 6: You don't know where it.
Speaker 8: Used to be.
Speaker 17: You're not gonna find it.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 8: I know a lot about this because I am.
Speaker 12: Black, so I do have a I do know some directions that black people here. This is also a direction when you back it up.
Speaker 8: Come on, come on, come on, come on back, come on back, come on, you.
Speaker 1: Come on, o union. You got it on this side? Yeah, yeah, come on. Hold what you.
Speaker 8: Got that's what you're looking for right there, that's the whole what you got direction people give all Now, look, this is what you want to do.
Speaker 10: Now you want to go down here to the second stop time you're gonna mend the left right there, go down to the next block. I don't know what street that is, but go down to the next block. It's the store there. Go in that store and ask for Lucky, and Lucky know how to get.
Speaker 8: Come on, see.
Speaker 6: All is right down there across from Earl Neil.
Speaker 8: That's what people say.
Speaker 7: Yeah, come on, directions and black people give you jay.
Speaker 8: We're different with.
Speaker 17: You're gonna go down a bit ways and you're gonna see an old man sitting on the porch. If he ain't on the porch, you just keep driving or wait till he come out, and then you make the left right there.
Speaker 1: You can't miss.
Speaker 11: It right during that.
Speaker 12: This is a direction step Black people give you what you mean. You don't know where we're at. We at the same place where Liddy was shot right there. How come you home with him? You've been when Liddy got shot. I was there, Keith was said down with that. We the exact same spot with when Liddy got shot. My god, this is what you want to do. Take this road, this road, Take this road, this road.
Speaker 6: It take this road.
Speaker 10: It you go down that road. Now this here is is uh asphalt. Now wait, do you see your dirt road. You see a dirt road that way, you make your right. You are to see the house coming up on the right side. If you go further than that, you might see a clan round and that means you went too far.
Speaker 8: You might want to back it up. You might want to back it up.
Speaker 1: Directions that black people give make enough.
Speaker 2: When you get down there and see the big black tree that got the squirrels in.
Speaker 1: It, and you got to be looking.
Speaker 17: The directions, Yes, he go here, go right here. How much gas you got in your car? Because you ain't gonna make it on half a tank. You're gonna need to have a whole full tank of gas.
Speaker 6: To get what.
Speaker 8: I got it.
Speaker 12: These are directions that black people give you. Okay, you coming to the Fan of Reunion, follow the north.
Speaker 8: Star till the run into Sherylf House.
Speaker 6: People.
Speaker 10: Yeah, all right, all right, you're trying to get your convention center. Thats where you're trying to go. Let me tell you what you need to do. I can't get you there, but I can get you there for them to do what I need.
Speaker 1: You to do.
Speaker 10: Take Maine, get your main if you go down nine uh uh the second street. I think commerce, commerce and name. It's a girl named Glitter. That's the prostitute right there on the car.
Speaker 4: Glitter.
Speaker 8: Get Glitter in that car and Glitter.
Speaker 6: Know how to get you to that convention.
Speaker 9: Thank you Glitter?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 6: Direction, all right?
Speaker 2: You go all the way down now to you'll see black people no more. Then come back two blocks black people.
Speaker 6: Get it hig bigger, right.
Speaker 17: Kenny, Kenny, it's a man out hit lost.
Speaker 6: I didn't even know how to get that.
Speaker 2: Come out breath, Okay, Going down all the way to the rock, the rock. Get down at that rock, make a right pulling that gas station on that corner. Now, it's an old woman in there that's selling Barbyq sandwich. You got to buy a Barbyque sandwich from her.
Speaker 6: Then't ask her question where you're trying to.
Speaker 2: If you don't buy a sandwich, that's just gonna be stepping in there.
Speaker 7: And that lady concludes comedy Roulette for today.
Speaker 8: We'll be back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right after this.
Speaker 7: You're listening morning show. All right, it is time now for a rounded. Would you rather, guys, would you rather have a missing tooth on the side or a full chest of gray hair?
Speaker 6: Give me b Yeah, I'm gonna take you want that, don't.
Speaker 2: Take that chest full of gray hair. I'm making sex out wear black shirts with it. Who salt? I got to have that tooth though. You know, I'm talking about the wall where you can have a cigarette dangling off the side of your mouth in that flot.
Speaker 11: That is not sexy.
Speaker 8: That's a visual. We all got it right.
Speaker 6: Down, all right.
Speaker 7: Would you rather take a guaranteed five hundred thousand dollars? Are guaranteed five hundred thousand dollars? Or would you rather a chance at getting one million dollars?
Speaker 8: Would they say?
Speaker 1: One hand be two in the bush.
Speaker 11: That's why, sure thing I can flip that.
Speaker 8: I'll take the hash.
Speaker 11: Can't make a die, make a nickel.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm gonna definitely take that hand.
Speaker 1: All right, all right?
Speaker 11: Would you rather have stinky breath or stinky feet?
Speaker 6: Yeah? B, I put them in them shoes I got, I got shoes. I get through fishing. I can't even take my damn.
Speaker 11: Boots off like that.
Speaker 19: Yeah, I'm going with bee, Yeah, B all.
Speaker 2: Right, the gym got through working out and took them shoes off, But at least you have to unleash them.
Speaker 6: A problem with bad breath is it is you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've never heard nobody go like people go, man, whose feet is that?
Speaker 6: You know? Ain't nobody would? Who breath?
Speaker 10: Is that?
Speaker 1: They know?
Speaker 2: You open your mouth and used to hut talking and we were affected.
Speaker 11: And what about the mask? The mask?
Speaker 2: Well you know that bad Breaference rough Man, because if you put that mask on, you actually knocked your own ass out.
Speaker 8: And there's some people just not knowing it was them.
Speaker 6: I can't wait. This is another. Ain't gonna finish the day out right here?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 11: Last one?
Speaker 7: Would you rather have a constant sinus headache? Constant sinus headache or constant itching down there?
Speaker 16: I'm just I'm just gonna be stopped up all the way stopped up. No sis headache. No, well, I'm just I'm gonna just be digging. Damn you can dig and I help dog. I'm talking about look.
Speaker 6: At making eye contact?
Speaker 1: What you want that.
Speaker 11: You're listening?
Speaker 9: Morning show time?
Speaker 7: Now to check Steve's voicemail. If you want to leave Steve a message, call him eight seven seven twenty nine.
Speaker 11: Steve. All right, So Steve.
Speaker 7: Recently we talked about the new dating term on the dating apps called ethical non monogamy you guys remember that from the other day. It's a practice of having a closer sexual relationship where both parties consent to the infidelity. In other words, I'll tell you that I'm married and you agree to sleep with me anyway, Swinging, open relationships, all that polyamory all fall under the umbrella of ethical non monogamy. So we have a caller that left a message about our discussion on the subject.
Speaker 9: Take a listen, So y'all.
Speaker 15: Are talking about ethical non monogamy and call them at cheating. And I'm going to let y'all know right now you're very much showing your age.
Speaker 14: Just in times of it all.
Speaker 15: If you don't want to do it, then don't but call us I'm cheating and changing the terms, because again, what is monogony monogymy saying partnership ethical nominogamy? You're saying that you don't want now is it something that I want to do? So I get jealous? I don't feel like sharing. Is it something that I almost to hear in clowns because I don't want to do it? Now I understanding that it's just not for me. Y'all are very much showing your age and insisting that something is cheating. When you are open with your partner and discussing the fact that neither of you want to just be with one person is not cheating. Not the first time I saw something that I don't understand, probably not gonna be the last time. But again, being ethically non monogamous means you're quite literally let your partner know that we're not the only people together. You both know that you both have that agreement and.
Speaker 4: It works for them.
Speaker 15: If it works for them and it doesn't work for you, leave it alone. Simple as that. Don't folk call on something cheat and cheating.
Speaker 3: This is not cheating.
Speaker 15: Cheating is lies.
Speaker 1: Cheating involves lines.
Speaker 15: If it does not involve lighting line, it's not you.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you calling in and telling us we're showing our age because well we have the age to show. Your ass is showing yours because you don't listen. The lady that wrote the letter and called in did not say they partner knew about it. They said that's what they were practicing. There are sites on where married people are on there putting it out there for the other person to partake in them and letting them know that they're married and their partner knows nothing about it. That's what the phone call was about. So when you call here talking about somebody showing they age, make sure yo, the last I ain't showing yours too. So learn to listen, because that's what it takes when you come after me, y'all showing y'all age. Now, look, if y'all swingers, we know what swingers is. We was doing when this was around for your young ass was born. Now have you got another couple of y'all going out to the club. Now you want to swing? We know what that is. That ain't what the damn call was talking about. But you didn't listen to that. You heard the part you on it, and now you want to call it and be critical because we old. Old is the goal and maybe one day your ass to get older and have some damn sense too. Sitting up in here and I'll be listening to this stuff, and I'm sorry, lady, but you're on the back end of my work week because I work for young people. That family few say stupid sugar hundred ice teeth all.
Speaker 6: Damn day long.
Speaker 2: And I got to sit there because HR just riding the corner and I gotta act like I'm okay with that.
Speaker 14: What I.
Speaker 2: And you done walked up into the hornet's nest while the hornet was sitting outside reading the paper and buzz stanging your ass. All right, I can ty the young people because we old, we stupid, and we don't know how to look at stuff.
Speaker 6: Y'all can come up with all these new ass titles.
Speaker 9: You won't do, Brian.
Speaker 6: It's called cheat the hell it is man.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's an agreement between the people who are going to be cheating with the or seeing each other. They didn't say anything about the their telling their partners or anything like that.
Speaker 2: That's surely definite, even what the call was that though, you all want to light us up because her dumb ass is some relationship and some man that told her he's seeing somebody else.
Speaker 6: No, her dumb ass trying to be okay with what you.
Speaker 7: Call he's uninformed. Coming up next, the nephew with the frank phone call for today right after this You're listening morning show coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after, it's my strawberry letter for today. The subject he facetimes me when he's with her.
Speaker 11: Huh. We'll get into that and just a few.
Speaker 7: But right now the nephew is here with today's frank phone call.
Speaker 11: What you got for us, nest?
Speaker 10: Surely it is PSC ps C. That is pro State Checker, pros State Checker.
Speaker 11: Okay, you going in?
Speaker 10: Huh yeah, I'm going I'm going in PSC. All right, all right, let's go get o PSC pros State check.
Speaker 13: Hello.
Speaker 14: Hello, I'm trying to reach a Roger. Hi. My name is Greg. I'm a PSC. I got you on my schedule. I'm supposed to come by your house tomorrow morning at about seven to fifteen. I just want to give you a call and give your heads up and let you know we will be there about seven to fifteen. From my understanding, you go to work yet, Oh you say I'm a PS See, sir, I'll be there. I'll be there tomorrow. I got you on my schedule for Monday morning, and I'll be there at least about seven to fifteen. From my understanding, you go to work at seven thirty, and my proceed is only going to take a couple of minutes. But I wanted to do a friendly call and let you know that I will be by there tomorrow morning.
Speaker 20: What's the PSC PFC.
Speaker 21: What's you say a PSC PSC?
Speaker 14: Sir, PSC, I will be there tomorrow. I've been in business probably for the last I guess about thirteen fourteen years.
Speaker 21: Now.
Speaker 20: What is PSC specialist?
Speaker 13: What you do?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 14: You're not I'm sorry you're not familiar.
Speaker 20: How you got me on the schedule? Why ain't trying us for nothing?
Speaker 14: Oh? I got you on my list here. I don't know who puts you on here, but you've it's been paid for in everything for me to come by and do my job. And like I said, only take me a couple of minutes and I'll have you on your way. How do you get my number?
Speaker 20: Say again, how did you get my phone number?
Speaker 6: Sir?
Speaker 14: Everything I have I got. I got twenty stops tomorrow and I got you schedules as my first stop tomorrow morning. I don't know I got your phone number. I do have your address. Are you at drive?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 20: That's my address. But I'm not scheduled for nobody to come to my.
Speaker 3: House in the morning. I gotta go to work in the morning. I'm i gonna be here right right.
Speaker 14: My understanding, Well from understanding, you pull out about seven thirty and I'm gonna get there seven fifteen. Like I said, you know, the procedure only takes about two three minutes.
Speaker 20: And you tell me about everybody my information, you know, when I leave home and everything.
Speaker 3: Who is this?
Speaker 14: Like I say, my name is Greg, I'm a PSC, and I'll be there.
Speaker 20: Okay, you said that already.
Speaker 14: You'll see me tomorrow. I'm sorry. I just wanted to give your friendly call here on Sunday. I'll let you know that i'll be there. I'll be there about seven fifteen and we'll get you taken care of and then I'll let you get on any way to work.
Speaker 20: You still ain't telling me what I was supposed to What you're supposed to be doing, sir.
Speaker 14: A PSC is PSC. I'm a pro state checker and what I'll be doing is coming in and checking your pro state tomorrow.
Speaker 20: Oh well, now you ain't coming here and check my prive state. I gave my pro state checked by my doctor. Who is you talking about coming to check my five state?
Speaker 3: Not at my house?
Speaker 21: You ain't come to check my And you know what, I get this all the time.
Speaker 14: I get a lot of people that are in denial, a lot of men that that claim that they STY.
Speaker 20: Is signed I hear my price state checked just at at the beginning of this year. Man, you don't need to come to my eye checking my price.
Speaker 21: State, sir.
Speaker 14: A lot of people, a lot of men are in denial saying that they got it checked and they got it. A lot of times we find out they haven't. And there has to be a reason. If I got you on my list and it's paid, somebody is paid one hundred and twenty five dollars for me to come out there and check.
Speaker 20: It, well, you should be happy you paid us twent a five dollars. This is a lesson job you have to do then, because you're not come and check my price.
Speaker 14: State, sir, I'm gonna check it now. I'm gonna be by there tomorrow and I'm seven pif pent. I'm putting my rubber glove on with a little bit of jail on it, and I am gonna check your prop state and then I'll let you get on the work.
Speaker 20: Well, I'll tell you what that rubble glove ain't going nowhere near me, home boy. I'll tell you what you pay on over my eyes if you want to. It ain't gonna be pretty, and it ain't gonna be nice with you in your rubber glove, sir, I might have had to stick a rebel glove up yo. When I'm done with you, and I'll be comforted by my eye talking about checking my price.
Speaker 14: State sir, Sir, do you realize that this is the leading calls to black men?
Speaker 20: You realize that I understand that, all right.
Speaker 14: They ain't.
Speaker 6: Black men.
Speaker 14: Three out of five black men are lost every year we dump, So you ought to be very grateful that someone is sending me by there to check it and make sure you're okay.
Speaker 20: I'm grateful that I can pay for a doctor that I go to every at once a year.
Speaker 3: Man, you're gonna have to come to my hot time, my sticking, no rubber glove of me. Man, it's phone with you, sir.
Speaker 14: So I'm not gonna sit here and go back and forth with you. My job is to give you a friendly call and let you know that I'm coming all right now tomorrow morning.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 14: I don't want to hear anymore of it. Tomorrow morning, I'm there at seven fifteen, and you're gonna get your pro state check. Whether you like it or not.
Speaker 20: Well, you bad it.
Speaker 21: Don't buy here dead. I showed me here. You bay your bad thank.
Speaker 20: You bad enough us come over here, check my prist take you bay it.
Speaker 14: I'm gonna make it so you just be ready at seven fifteen that you're gonna get your prostate check, and I'll be here.
Speaker 21: I want to let you go on the work case comes.
Speaker 20: You come on over here if you want. You you know my address and all my wi time I go to work and everything. You you bag your back.
Speaker 3: Don't know me if you want to.
Speaker 14: I don't care if I gotta come over there, sir and hold you down and check your prostate. I'm coming to check your prostate at seventy fifteen tomorrow.
Speaker 21: Morning, or I'll tell you what you bring your mas John over them.
Speaker 20: You you think you know who I am?
Speaker 21: What I need over here? You come on over here and you.
Speaker 13: Do what you gotta.
Speaker 21: Don't over that worrow more wherever being wrong. You're gonna be checking something else besides me.
Speaker 20: You're gonna be checking you own.
Speaker 21: You bring your don't know where if you want to, she'll wrong.
Speaker 3: Get you up out of here.
Speaker 20: I be coming to my house and that.
Speaker 13: But but you.
Speaker 3: You tell somebody talking about I needed pros stint check or something somebody on the phone talking about I need a prostate or something.
Speaker 20: You bring your I'll tell you what. I'll be here when you get here.
Speaker 21: You bring it over.
Speaker 14: You will tomorrow right in the mall going wrong.
Speaker 3: You won't walk it over.
Speaker 21: If you might be wheeled away from this, you rain.
Speaker 3: Up where if you want to.
Speaker 14: I'm gonna have my glove on tomorrow and I'm gonna be checking your prostates.
Speaker 21: I'll tell you what you ain't in the morning.
Speaker 20: Where you want to talk about checking the price state, You're gonna be checking you on frid Stay cause I'm telling you what I got something for you. You come from here, you bring your bad You think you're bad enough to come on here and chase something over here?
Speaker 14: You come on with it. I got one more with I need to say to you.
Speaker 8: Are you listening?
Speaker 20: But what Dad you got to say to me?
Speaker 15: Now?
Speaker 20: You told me it's not just you got to tell me.
Speaker 14: Now, Are you listening to me?
Speaker 20: This bab down over here?
Speaker 14: You're gonna be here and I'm gonna be over there. But I got one more thing I want to say.
Speaker 21: Are you listening?
Speaker 20: What you got to say to me?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 14: That is nephew Tim me from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got pranked by your homeboy.
Speaker 20: H who you say you was?
Speaker 14: Again? Hey man, this is Nephew tim Me from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Man, your homeboy got me the prank phone call you.
Speaker 3: Good, damn Harbin tell me by man, you are right?
Speaker 14: Roger boy, y'all about to make me go out.
Speaker 21: I'm wondering, who the hell don't come out somebody how to do.
Speaker 20: A postage chicks may on a regular basis like that?
Speaker 21: Yeah, yeah, I got me man.
Speaker 20: I'm gonna get him back.
Speaker 21: Boy.
Speaker 20: I can't believe he do.
Speaker 21: Me like that.
Speaker 20: I'm gonna go over there and check his prostate.
Speaker 21: You know, I don't even think you get here checked on the regular.
Speaker 20: I want to have somebody to come check mine.
Speaker 14: Hey man, I got one more thing to ask you, man, what is what is the baddest I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the land, Steve.
Speaker 20: Harvey Morning Show Man, Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 8: All right, come on.
Speaker 11: Oh my god, he's not about that.
Speaker 17: You didn't when you get there. Yeah, he's gonna tinch up when he gets there.
Speaker 11: Right now, I don't even have one.
Speaker 1: Fringe you.
Speaker 8: It saves lies. Get out there and get yourself checked. I'm just telling you that's what.
Speaker 6: You don't get.
Speaker 8: So you're doing awareness with the prank. Why not?
Speaker 1: Why not just do it all?
Speaker 8: See I say I do stupid, then I turn around and make some sense. I do all that.
Speaker 17: I don't know what I did was stupid, but on he put his finger on the funny.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, you get.
Speaker 1: That, Carl.
Speaker 8: I'm getting me a shirt made with that on it.
Speaker 1: Stupid and he.
Speaker 8: Got a walk and everything with it. Stupid with a purpose.
Speaker 10: Dothan, Alabama and everybody around the way, it's your boy nephew telling me July fifteenth, the nephew is coming to town.
Speaker 8: Did you hear what I said, Dothan, Alabama?
Speaker 10: I said, July fifteenth, the nephew is coming to town. I'm back, I'm stronger, I'm better, I gotta testimony. Oh, I got a purpose and I'm still straight stupid. Come on and get your laugh on, baby, it's going down. July fifteenth. Mm hmm, Oping Alabama tickets are on sale right now?
Speaker 7: All right, well, thanking if you coming up. Strawberry letter, He facetimed me while he was with her we'll get into it right after this. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice and relationships, dating, work, sex, parenting and more. Please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve HARVEYFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now.
Speaker 8: Buggle up, hold on tight, We got it for you here.
Speaker 7: It is letter subject he facetimed me while he was with her.
Speaker 11: Dear Stephen Shirley.
Speaker 7: I met the love of my life seven years ago and I was twenty one years old at the time. He's three years older than me and had already had a child. He was my first everything, and he influenced everything I did. I overlooked a lot of things he did because I was young and crazy in love. He would be intimate with the mother of his child, and he didn't try to hide it. It made me feel like I wasn't good enough or skilled enough at sex because he kept on having sex with her. She threw it up in my face whenever she could, so I finally broke up with him. I was heartbroken, but managed to stay friends with him. He ended up having another child with this lady and told me that it was a big mistake. Then he started dating this lady he worked with, and they had a baby together.
Speaker 11: After his third child.
Speaker 7: Was born, he came to me humbly and said he was so tired of how he had been doing things and he wanted me back. He also said he was ready to get married. We got back together eight months ago, and I'm pregnant. He seemed to be happy when I told him, and he said he would have my dream wedding. We would have my dream wedding, but that's on hold for now. Week ago, he went to visit his youngest son and we were on FaceTime as he drove.
Speaker 11: When he got out out of the car.
Speaker 7: He thought he had hung up and he must have thrown his phone in his pocket. I heard a female mumbling, and then I clearly heard her ask if he had a condom. Then I heard a lot of moaning. I hung up and I got physically ill. When he came back, I didn't let him know what i'd heard. I'm about to deliver his fourth child, and he's still a liar and a cheater.
Speaker 11: I don't want to be a single parent. What should I do?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 7: Well, girl, you got to get it together, I mean quickly and in a hurry. You're about to deliver his fourth child. You gotta just stop being stupid.
Speaker 11: These are some stupid moves you've been making, you know, with this man.
Speaker 7: This guy's been using you, lying to you all along, and you keep on falling for it. I know you're young, but I mean you could have just asked him to use a condom. You could have to use protection. It's okay to say that you know or or did you want to get pregnant by him? I'm not so sure you didn't, you know because you were so happy to have him back. I mean, and did you think that a baby would keep him well, as you can clearly see, it didn't. And now although you may not want to be a single parent, you will be. This guy is a loser in every sense of the word, who just keeps dropping babies wherever he goes. I mean, he's not thinking about protection.
Speaker 9: And you know.
Speaker 7: You never once said at least he's a good father, because he's not.
Speaker 11: He's not.
Speaker 7: Let's face it, he's too busy making kids and he's immature.
Speaker 1: Like a kid.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry you loved him more than you loved you and got yourself caught up in his game of lies and deceit.
Speaker 11: But please know that it is not the end of the world for you.
Speaker 7: First of all, please don't even consider marrying this guy right now. I mean, you need to walk away from this toxic relationship. It is now time to make plans for a future without him.
Speaker 11: Use this time. I'm telling you to use.
Speaker 7: This time to figure out how are you going to take care of your baby and taking that baby daddy to court right now?
Speaker 6: Steve, Wow, it's a lot of here, man. Listen.
Speaker 2: I feel bad for this lady right here, this young girl. But this started wrong, and it's wrong from the very beginning, and there are no corrections being made along the way. And now you're faced with the ultimatum. At the end of this letter, you're simply saying, I don't want to be a single parent.
Speaker 6: What should I do? Now?
Speaker 2: Well, let me show you what has happened so I can paint a clear picture of you. You met the love of your life seven years ago. Stop saying that because this is the love of your life, your life is headed for a loveless, remaining livelihood.
Speaker 6: This can't be the love of your life.
Speaker 2: This was the love of your life, so you thought up until that point.
Speaker 6: But after you met him, he started proving to you he was not the love of your life.
Speaker 2: You've got to get a better definition of love of your life. You got to learn how to let somebody else love you that knows how to do it. Twenty one, he's three years older, he already had a child. He was my first everything. He influenced everything I did. I overlooked a lot of things he did because I was young and crazy in love. Right there, right there, you made the statement, young lady, that I want you to pay attention to I overlooked a lot of things he did because I was young and crazy in love. He would be intimate with the mother of his child. He didn't try to hide it, so he just throw it up in your face.
Speaker 6: It made me.
Speaker 2: Feel like I wasn't good enough or skilled enough as sex because he kept having sex with him, and you knew he was kept having sex with her, and you allowed him to have sex, and then he kept having sex with and then the lady threw it up in your face.
Speaker 6: Whenever she could, and now you got.
Speaker 2: Other women calling you about the love of your life, and the love of your life is screwing all these other people. I was heart broken, but I managed to stay friends with him. Why why what has he done that's friendly towards you know, we need to do two things right now.
Speaker 6: When we come back, we talk about it. You need a new definition of friend and you need a new definition of love.
Speaker 7: Wow, all right, Steve, hold on to that thought. We'll get part two of your response coming up at twenty three minutes after the hours subject he face timed me while he was with her.
Speaker 11: We'll get back into it right after this.
Speaker 9: You're listening morning show.
Speaker 11: All right, Steve, come.
Speaker 7: On, let's recap today's strawberry letter. The subject he face timed me when he was.
Speaker 2: With her, This young lady who I have no jokes for because I'm heartbroken for her because the twenty one she claimed to have met the love of her life, which was just the love of her life up at that point. But this guy has shown her no respect or love. He was your first everything. He influenced everything you did. And the mistake you made was I overlooked a lot of things he did because I was young and crazy in love.
Speaker 6: So what did you do?
Speaker 2: You allowed him to have sex with other women repeatedly that you knew about it. They had other women call you to confront you about the screwing that he was doing with them. You allowed it, and you allowed him to put it in front of your faith because he didn't care that you knew about it. Okay, these are the stuff did you allowed to happen because you was young and crazy in love?
Speaker 6: Now let's move on.
Speaker 2: So finally you broke up with him, You say, but y'all remain friends. Why what friendly was he towards you? He's done nothing but dog you the entire time. That ain't love on friendship. I was heartbroken, but manistate friends with Windom. He ended up having another child with this lady. So now that lady they had another baby and told me that it was a big mistake. Then he started dating a lady from work and they had a baby together. Now, after the third child was born, he came to you humbly and said he was so tired of how he's been doing things and he wanted you back. He also said he was ready to get married. Oh, he said everything you wanted to. Hear got been together eight months ago, and I'm pregnant. He seemed to be so happy when I told him. He said we would have my dream wedding. But all that's on whole now. You know why because a week ago he went to visit his youngest son and we were on FaceTime as he drove.
Speaker 6: When he got out.
Speaker 2: The car, he thought he had hung up and he must have thrown his phone in his pocket. You heard a female mumbling, and you clearly heard her ask if he had a condom. Then I heard a lot of moaning. I hung up and I got physically ill. When he came back, he go to other mistaken I did not let him know what I heard.
Speaker 6: Now I'm about to deliver his fourth child.
Speaker 2: He's still aliar and a cheetah, has been that the entire time, and I don't want to be a single parent.
Speaker 6: What should I do now?
Speaker 2: So, a young lady, you don't want to be a single parent, So the only other option is this. You can get married and ruin your entire remaining life by being married to this liar and this cheater. Or you could take this blessing, this baby. Learn from your mistakes. Never allow another person to walk over you, take your child, raise him, and then wait on your real love of your life to come along.
Speaker 6: You're still young, You're still young. This is not the end of the world for you. The baby is not a mistake. It's not.
Speaker 2: The baby is fine. The baby will you'll You'll be fine. You will manage, just like every other single parent does. Do not marry this man. Now he gonna have to get his But it's not up you. It's not up to you to give it to it. Let me tell you some ladies, y'all alwayste a lie time being scorn, and I do understand it, and I ain't saying it shouldn't be that way. Because you hurt, you hurt. He'll have no fury like a woman scorn. I used to think it was a Bible verse. I swear to God, I did. I thought it was a Bible verse. It's not, but it sounds so true. And they use the word scorn. Scorn is a biblical term. That's why I thought it was a Bible verse.
Speaker 6: But it's not.
Speaker 2: So now you have it, you have a decision to make. Cut your losses from this man. Stop giving yourself to this man. Stop thinking you can change this man. Stop hoping this man changes. You may have been the love, he may have been the love of your life, but listen to me, young sister, you have never been the love of his life ever.
Speaker 11: He knows nothing about it.
Speaker 2: And you are not now, So let God handle him. Oh please know he got his coming. Ladies, dudes that do like this, they don't get.
Speaker 6: Away scott free. I'm just why. I just need you to know that.
Speaker 11: And he'll probably have more kids with other women.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean a lot of stuff gonna happen, but it don't need to happen in your face though.
Speaker 11: Nope, nope.
Speaker 2: You could take your baby and get along and start over. And it happens all the time. There are men who accept women who have children with open arms. Become great fathers, great families, They adopted kids, the kids take their name. All types of stuff happen. Don't think it's hopeless for you. But please do not let your yearning not to be a single parent, wanting not to be a single parent be in your decision in fact of whether you marry this worthless, no good human being. For don't compound your mistakes. Your mistake was taking him back don't compound it by keeping him right.
Speaker 6: Let it go, little girl.
Speaker 2: Uncle Steve, you're telling you walk off, cut your losses, tell him what you know so he know, and go about your nie.
Speaker 11: Steve, thank you.
Speaker 7: Post your comments on Today's Strawberry Letter at Steve Harvey FM on Instagram and Facebook. Check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on demand. You're listening Harvey Morning Show. All right, so this was a question guys from Facebook. It says, Hey, Steve, Tommy Junior, my homeboy took his girlfriend on vacation because they were beefing and thought.
Speaker 11: They needed a get away.
Speaker 7: They both were tripping and still arguing, so while on vacation, they decided to break up on the last day there. The flight home was tough, but they said, ultimately it's for the best man. I'd be mad if I had to spend three grand to figure out we needed to break up.
Speaker 9: Here's a question for you, guys.
Speaker 7: Did you ever break up on your vacation with your book or did you stay and fly home early?
Speaker 1: You did? I?
Speaker 8: Actually did?
Speaker 1: I did?
Speaker 8: We broke on a damn cruise ship.
Speaker 9: Yes happened.
Speaker 8: It all just.
Speaker 1: Came to a rocky inn.
Speaker 10: It was bad I don't know how we stayed in that cabin two extra days.
Speaker 8: It was just bad.
Speaker 10: And by the time we docked, matter of fact, call it doc back in New Orleans. Man, take something. I was broke, didn't have no money, but I was though with hot.
Speaker 6: God.
Speaker 7: Were you guys having problems before you went on the cruise like this guy until you thought the cruise might you know we was having might make it better.
Speaker 8: Before we met. Seemed like we was having problem.
Speaker 10: Not Yeah, I don't want to talk about this.
Speaker 6: This is like some.
Speaker 8: Ragged in memory lane.
Speaker 12: No, I ain't never did anything like that. First of all, only beef I'm eating is on the plane. You can't be beef before we go.
Speaker 6: I ain't never did nothing like this.
Speaker 2: Come, I'm here to tell you that I've gone on several vacations, yes, sir, and wanted to break up this soda vacation, wanted to break up on the vacation, stayed and went on some.
Speaker 6: More vacations.
Speaker 2: Until finally he's talking about he would be mad if he spent three thousand.
Speaker 14: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: I've lost millions in bad vacations and break up. So no, son, Sometimes you try to save it. You try to go out there and you know, maybe this we get some time away alone. But that's the best way to find out if you really belong with somebody. Go somewhere where there's no distractions. It's just you and Marjorie and I have a running joke we knew we were meant to be each other when we went to Borrow because Bora bora has nothing to do.
Speaker 6: Bora bora. There's a Latin word that means boring, boring and bora.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something, that's a good way to find out if you belong to think if you can pay three thousand to get out and learn that information, money, well spit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow about lesson?
Speaker 11: Uh huh, you're listening.
Speaker 9: Hard morning show.
Speaker 7: All right, So Steve, here's the question that we saw on Facebook. It says, my sixteen year old daughter has been dating a kid from school for the past six months and he's cool. The problem is, now, you know, we all know, it's summer and they're out of school.
Speaker 11: He's always at the house, I mean.
Speaker 7: Like from eight am to like ten pm sometimes later, which means we wind up having to feed him all his meals unless they should. Maybe they'll go out for an evening or something.
Speaker 11: I don't mind. I'm feeding him once in a while, but.
Speaker 7: Food costs a lot these days, and we can't really afford to keep feeding him. I told my daughter that he either has to come by less or maybe bring his own food now and again, and she got mad, telling me I was being cheap and unsupportive. This boy is eating us out of house and home. I mean, at this point, his parents should be paying me. I feed him so much. So the question is, Steve, what would you do and how did they get this boy to stay home sometimes?
Speaker 2: First of all, it's certain days you can't come over here. We're gonna we're gonna get this bill back down to normal, okay, and we're gonna have some visitation out and you sixteen y'all, you'll leave over here. You can't be over here all day. What they doing all damn day? You don't think nothing on his mind all day long, and you could don't lit onm night here, and that's why he's over there all day all night. No, man, you ain't coming over here. You can come over here on sad and wins now during the summer, we got in there and they may go somewhere in the evening here.
Speaker 6: You mean they may go somewhere.
Speaker 7: In eave, go out for the evening or something.
Speaker 2: Oh, you got to be careful, y'all showing your age, trying to show guidance and yeah.
Speaker 6: And things like that.
Speaker 2: But you're not bringing your ass over here all day every day.
Speaker 7: And the daughter remembers said that they were being cheap and unsupportive.
Speaker 11: She said that to her parents.
Speaker 2: Well, I tell you what, you split your food with it because we're making three plates here.
Speaker 11: Yeah, because she got mad mad? Yeah, you know the daughter got mad.
Speaker 6: Do you know I wasn't even loud to get mad.
Speaker 11: Oh we didn't do at our parents.
Speaker 2: No, I be mad. But you just best to keep to yourself. Are you in that blowing.
Speaker 1: Shoe?
Speaker 8: What did you say?
Speaker 9: Shoe?
Speaker 7: Show your eyes again, that's the one I got all the time. Roll your eyes again one more time.
Speaker 6: Put you're in that quiet fault.
Speaker 1: All of that.
Speaker 8: I could.
Speaker 11: Let me give you something to think about.
Speaker 2: Better, not being there thinking about me and your daddy.
Speaker 7: So, yeah, this is crazy. So you're saying he can only come over one day a week.
Speaker 6: A couple of days a week, that we put some restrictions on.
Speaker 11: I know, everything boundaries.
Speaker 6: But you know, you know I'm gonna get his parents involved.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, that's right. Come you sixteen without a summer jerm Where is your job? When I had it, I had to.
Speaker 4: Be at work.
Speaker 8: Get me over my girlfriend every day.
Speaker 6: I've had a job.
Speaker 7: Any high school memory? See when you were a teenager dating a girl in high school?
Speaker 22: Anything had a bunch of failures, no success story, all failures, no game.
Speaker 8: What's the longest you dated in high school?
Speaker 2: Probably about four weeks?
Speaker 11: It a month, a month. Yeah, it was all Why did you break up? Why did you break up?
Speaker 2: I usually had something to do with money.
Speaker 8: Yeah you heard earlier it was facial features.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you know money, you don't had a flat tire, couldn't couldn't buy the glue to fix the flash that broke up one relationship. Then a girl gonna ask me to go to the movies, have me pay for it, and I didn't have no problem with it. But when we got to the movie, I didn't have enough money, so I just let her go.
Speaker 6: Don't have enough money?
Speaker 11: You were rich, you had to be.
Speaker 6: I went. I went to move with one girl.
Speaker 2: She mad because I only got one box of popcorn and we split it.
Speaker 6: That's all I had. Yeah, Drake, I said, here's a water fine out.
Speaker 7: All we gotta god me cry. All right, more more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up for twenty minutes after right after this, you're listening.
Speaker 9: Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 7: All right, So, guys, have you ever eaten a meal that just brought you to tears?
Speaker 11: It was so good? I mean, have you ever done that?
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what's gotten close?
Speaker 10: What when we were all in Paris that baked potato, oh with that loaded cayeh.
Speaker 8: That cavear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it had me so emotional.
Speaker 11: Yes you all right?
Speaker 7: Okay, well wait a minute, so good, hold your tears.
Speaker 8: It was good.
Speaker 1: Hold your tears, baby, all right, here we go.
Speaker 7: So yeah, So, so some of us have eaten a meal that has brought us to tears, or at least come close to bring us to tears. Or maybe it was a bill at the end of the meal that made you cry.
Speaker 11: Well, anyway, there is this elderly man in China.
Speaker 7: He's been diagnosed with an extremely rare condition. It's known as crocodile tears syndrome. I'm like, is this for real?
Speaker 1: You got this? Yeah, you got a to turn here.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 1: I beat my mama oxtails and he just happened.
Speaker 7: It causes him to cry every time he eats. It's ruining his social life. Doctors reported that his nerve fibers are misdirected and they interfere with his uh salivary glands, so when he smells or tastes food, it makes him cry.
Speaker 11: And I'm very funny, No it's not.
Speaker 1: Nat can't and try and trek him to him to say, just eat like this.
Speaker 7: We'll be back with more of the Steve Harvey Morning Ship. You're listening Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 11: All right, it is time now for a round of would you rather? Guys?
Speaker 7: Would you rather have a missing tooth on the side or a full chest.
Speaker 9: Of gray hair?
Speaker 2: Give me be Yeah, I'm gonna take you want that, don't take that chest full of gray hair. I'm making sexy out wear black shirts with it. Oot. I got to have it too, though. You know, I'm talking about the wall where you can have that cigarette dangling off the side of your mouth.
Speaker 6: That flop.
Speaker 1: That is not sexy.
Speaker 8: That's a visual.
Speaker 1: We all got it right down.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 7: Would you rather take a guaranteed five hundred thousand dollars, A guaranteed five hundred thousand dollars, or would you rather a chance at getting one million dollars?
Speaker 8: Would they say one in a hand.
Speaker 1: Be two in the bush. That's why one of their take the half of the thing.
Speaker 8: I can flip that. I'll take the hash.
Speaker 11: I can't make it die, make a nickel.
Speaker 6: Fun I'm gonna definitely take that half.
Speaker 1: All right, all right?
Speaker 11: Would you rather have stinky breath or stinky feet?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I put them in them shoes I got, I got shoes. I get through fishing. I can't even take my damn boots.
Speaker 4: Off like that.
Speaker 19: Yeah, I'm going with bee Yeah, b all right, closing the gym, got through working out and taking them shoes off?
Speaker 4: Whoa?
Speaker 2: But at least you have to unleash them. Problem with bad breath is it is you?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You ain't never heard nobody go like people go, man, whose feet is that?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 6: Ain't nobody would? Who breath? Is that?
Speaker 11: They know?
Speaker 2: You open your mouth and you still talking, and we were affected?
Speaker 11: And what about the mask? The mask?
Speaker 2: Well you know that bad breakfast rough man, because if you put that mask on me.
Speaker 6: You actually knocked your own ass out.
Speaker 8: And there's some people just not knowing it was them.
Speaker 2: I can't wait, there's another. This ain't gonna finish the day out right here?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 1: Last one?
Speaker 7: Would you rather have a constant sinus headache? Constant sinus headache or constant itching down there?
Speaker 16: He No, I'm just I'm just gonna be stopped up all the way stopped signs headache.
Speaker 2: No. Well, I'm just I'm gonna just be digging. Damn you dig and.
Speaker 6: I help dog. I'm talking about looking at making eye contact.
Speaker 7: What you want that's around today, coming up with.
Speaker 6: How you do it?
Speaker 7: Last break of the day, and closing from Steve Harvey.
Speaker 9: Right after this, you're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 4: Steve.
Speaker 7: Here we are end of the show with just one more thing. Your closing remarks.
Speaker 2: Uh, you know, today I want to still stay on the encouraging tip and I want to talk to people about something that you should make. These are just suggestions, folks. You know, I don't know everything, but these are some things that I do to personally keep myself moving forward in a positive direction because I'm always trying to accomplish something new. You know, I'm never satisfied. Well, it's not that I'm never satisfied. I'm never complacent. I don't I don't believe in sitting still. I don't believe in they're not moving forward.
Speaker 6: I just don't see it.
Speaker 2: You know, every day I try to wake up and approach and attack a new challenge. I've always setting goals out there because it just gives you something to aim for throughout the day. One of the things I want to remind people of something that I do and you're invited to do the sing is you know, have a life feel with a mission, have a life filled with a mission. Now you can have several missions in life, but get your life filed with missions. Remember the show Mission Impossible, And remember that tape recording that used to come on every day and tell the guy what to do, and then at the end of it, the tape with self destruct. But that became the mission. It became the purpose, the task at hand, and until you completed that task, you came back in and that's what the whole show is.
Speaker 6: It was a really funny thing.
Speaker 2: You know, this tape recording comes on and in it fears is and disintegrates, and that's your mission.
Speaker 6: I still do that. Man.
Speaker 2: It's sort of a funny analogy. I try to create a mission in my life all the time, and in order to accomplish your mission, one of the things you have to do is you have to surround yourself with people.
Speaker 6: Who are about the same mission.
Speaker 2: That will be no missions accomplished in life solely by yourself. I don't I can't think of anything that you can accomplish solely by yourself. You know, even if you want to have a relationship with God, Yeah, you can have a relationship with God, but to draw closer, you know, you gotta have some type of tool.
Speaker 6: Lig you know, you got to read some scripture. Somebody's got to show you another way to approach it. Somebody go, Man, if you going.
Speaker 2: Through this, read this or read that, and it sort of helps you with your goal even in that. But I don't know anything that you can accomplish mission wise alone. So you need to surround yourself who with people who are like minded. As a motivational speaker, sometimes when I'm going you use my motivational pictures.
Speaker 6: That I keep in my phone, and.
Speaker 2: I put them up on a big screen and I show them to people. And one of my favorite pictures is a picture of these lions walking and the expression on the lion's face because they've woken up from their nap and they're going out for the hunt.
Speaker 6: And if you look at lions when they're walking to go out on.
Speaker 2: A hunt, they all have that same determined look on their face because they're all about the same mission. You ever notice when lions ready to go out on the hunt, they leave the cubs back at the den because see, it ain't no time to play out here, because we're going out here to feed.
Speaker 6: Were going out here to hunt.
Speaker 2: So they leave the cubs back in the den when they go out on the hunt because they ain't got no time for no foolishness. And I have this picture in my phone of these lions just striding and if you look at all the looks on when they face, they serious.
Speaker 6: It ain't no playtime.
Speaker 2: Because everybody is on the same mission. Everybody is of the like mindedness that it takes to accomplish the mission. And the capture says, surround yourself with people who are on the same mission. And I'm saying that to you today. Find someone who is about the business just like you are. Start hanging out with people who are goal oriented, who are are success minded. Somebody was talking to somebody one time. They said, man, Steve, let me ask you something. Why rich people are always talking about money? That would get on my nerves. Okay, what else you want to talk about? You want to talk about what happened on the Real Housewives? What you want to talk about, what's going on in the theaters today? We can talk about that. But when I get together with my friends, we get together. We on a mission. I even play golf with people who are on the same mission as me, you know, because we of like mindedness. I don't play golf with a bunch of single friends because see, now, when we're not playing golf, we're not gonna be able to single mind I need people just want to go play golf, Go to the clubhouse, have a cigar, get yourself a drink, get yourself some neat and go and go to your room, cause we gotta get up early in the morning play this tournament game we got going again.
Speaker 1: That's just it.
Speaker 2: Even when I play, I play with people of like mindedness. I don't play with people that's doing something else because I don't need the distraction. It's very important that you surround yourself with like minded people.
Speaker 6: Find them somewhere.
Speaker 8: See.
Speaker 2: It goes along with an old saying. You've all heard this. If you're the smartest person in your group, then you need a new group. You can't be the smartest person in your group. Man, you gotta have somebody that knows a little bit more about the journey, or is familiar with a certain thing that's going to happen on the journey, or they can give you a suggestion when you get to that point. Everybody ain't got to be good at everything. Sometimes you have specialty people. It's like you know, when you assembling your team, all of your friends ain't the same. Some of your friends you don't have spiritual messages for you. Some of them just have uplifts, some of them just cool to be around. Some of them do the same things you do. But surround yourself with people who are on the same mission. It will make your journey to the top a lot smoother. It won't make it easy, it will make it smoother.
Speaker 6: Y'all have a great weekend.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you already know. For all Steve Harvery contests, no purchase necessary, void were prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com.
Speaker 9: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 6: Saturday in ju line twenty seconds. B one O three celebrates the fiftieth anniversary of hip hop at the country Club Hills There.
Speaker 8: With the sugar Hill Game.
Speaker 1: Here this is not a bat dom Reben the b.
Speaker 2: Chub Watch Rock jumps upon the scene with the lead and a bucket from the Big Daddy.
Speaker 6: Came double.
Speaker 14: Set.
Speaker 21: I'm the Big.
Speaker 6: Week pulls status female djell three Sundays. You can infone more details three dot com Slash events