Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what's time.
Speaker 3: Y'all don't know y'all all at all, So.
Speaker 4: Don't given them.
Speaker 5: Black all bu bussy.
Speaker 6: Ye listening to show?
Speaker 7: I don't joy? Yeah, joy you love turn you gonna turn.
Speaker 5: You got to turn the mouth turn, probably got to turn the mouth.
Speaker 7: The water the mony upod.
Speaker 2: Come come out? You think that, Uh huh, I sure will. Good morning everybody. You are listening to the voice, Come on now, digny want of only Steve Harvey got what radio show man? What you're doing with it? Trying to do the very very best I can with it? I really am. You know, I get tired sometimes on my journey. I'm not gonna kid you. Trying to make something about yourself is a task. If you want to attempt to do something and and and understand going in that that the if the thing you're trying to do is to improve yourself, to better your position, to better your relationship, your family, anything, you're trying to be a better you. You're trying to make more money, you're trying to get it together, you're trying to change if any of those things are in your hopes and dreams. Know this right, here you are about to face some challenges. But you might as well go ahead anyway and face those challenges, because if you don't, you have a whole other set of challenges to face. You know. It's it's an amazing thing, man, how people sit around and they watch other people strike out to become successful. They sit in the stands watching these people play out these games, and they and they and they criticize, They boo, they laugh at their efforts and everything, and they talk about the failse he missed that game when he shop boy, he sunk, man, he did this.
Speaker 1: He ain't worth that.
Speaker 2: I hear people who sit and stands who criticize people who are out there.
Speaker 1: On the playing field. Now, when you're on.
Speaker 2: The playing field, you have a set of challenges in front of you.
Speaker 1: You're going to be open to criticism. You're going to be open to ridicule. You're going to be talked about when you don't know the people who are talking about you. Now, here's the upside to being the player on the field that's facing all the challenges, to criticisms, the laughing, the joke, to being talked about. He has something going for him. This person, boy, woman, child, girl, man has an opportunity to win.
Speaker 2: They have an opportunity to win. And in the game of life, just because you lose one of the games or you lose one of the matches, it don't mean you've lost. You don't get put out. You keep playing. And when you're playing, here's the upside. You have the opportunity to win. But guess what, You're gonna win some of the matches. You're gonna win some of the points. You're gonna make some of the dunks. You're gonna hit some of them over the wall. You're gonna hit some out the park. You're gonna score some goals. You will if you're playing the game. Here's the problem with the people who don't face criticism, who nobody boos or cheers for, who sits in the stands and knows neither victory nor defeat. Those people, without realizing it, are facing a set of challenges also. And the challenges they're facing is how I'm gonna live with myself? What I'm gonna do? Now, what direction am I going in? Where am I gonna live? Wonder what job will hire me? Wonder if I can get paid for criticize? Ah, woe is me, I can't find the purpose in my life. And man, I'm just waking up in a state of confusion. I don't know what to do. Now, let me ask you something, which one of them set the challenges you'd rather be faced with? Because if I'm on the flow playing, if I'm on the field playing, if I'm out on the court playing, then guess what I got a chance at winning? But guess what I'm doing every day while I'm playing. I'm strategizing. I'm waking up with a purpose. I'm waking up trying to come up with another angle. I'm in pursuit of a goal every single day, versus the people in the stands who know neither victory nor defeat. Get in the game, face the challenges. Better yourself, better your wife, better your children, better your condition, better your employment status, better your job, better your career. Take a shot. Come on, man, what you waiting on? Because the alternative is to watch other people play the game? You know what I just do? Sometimes Sometimes I just I get Forbes magazine or Money magazine, or sometimes I still grab a copy of the rob Report. I just flip through it just to see get I used to get these this book called Unique Homes. Unique Homes is a magazine that just has a lot of extravagant houses that's on sale across the country, across the world. I used to flip through. Man, let me just see, man, what the people that's playing the game out there doing. Stop watching other people become successful when you could very easily be you if you make the decision. But when you make the decision to become successful, get ready for a series of challenges. I think it's more difficult not to accept the challenge.
Speaker 1: I think it's for me. This is just for me. It may not be the case for you.
Speaker 2: For me, I think it's far more difficult to wake up and just see how life gonna go today, because man, it could just deal you any kind of hand today. You understand, I don't like, you know, spades. Let's talk a card game for a time, the game of spades. Really, man, it ain't a whole lot you can do if you don't get no spades. Really, it's a little couple of little strategies you're gonna do. But you can have all this age, king, queen, diamond all you want. But man, you ain't got no spades. They cutting them. You're in trouble. Be it with different game. You can create what's in your hand. You got dealt a hand too, But you can create a hand. You can call a trump. You can make diamonds your spades. You can make hard to clubs your spades. That's what I'm saying. You can do something with it. It's a different game, man. You can strategize. I would rather have a say so in my life than to wake up every day and just see how it's going. I think it's more difficult to not accept the challenge to be something than it is to accept the challenge to be something. I think it's more difficult to sit around and not be nothing. I think it's harder to watch everybody in life going somewhere but mine. I think it would be very difficult for me to sit here and hear them talking about other people that never mentioned my name. It would be difficult for me to see everybody rise and getting promotions accept me. That would be difficult for me. It may not be for you, but for me it would be quite challenging. I would rather accept the challenge of making something out of my life than to sit there and criticize those and then watch and see how my life just may go Okay, just a thought.
Speaker 8: Today you're listening morning show.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen. We are here. It is morning time. It is the beginning of a new day. It's a new opportunity, a great chance, a blessing to be here yet alive again. I don't know about you, but I'm so glad about that. Boy oh man, give it to me God because I show appreciate it. This is a Steve Hary Morning Show, make no mistak about it. Share to start.
Speaker 9: Then it's Friday, Steve Harvey, good morning call.
Speaker 8: He for real, never mad on a Friday.
Speaker 2: What's up fruit.
Speaker 10: Junior ox tail seven nine pound this weekend?
Speaker 1: Just doing nothing?
Speaker 2: I can make somebody.
Speaker 11: Sentence man, Yes, Anthony Brown, you know what, Sean. After putting in a full week of work, it's like reaching a Friday. Thank you so much that we're here. We made it on Why I.
Speaker 1: Want to do? You know one day this week?
Speaker 9: Today?
Speaker 2: Wow, King of Preaks.
Speaker 1: Friday night, just got paid. Friday, baby, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Friday, Friday.
Speaker 1: You know Friday is good.
Speaker 3: But Friday used to be kind of scary when you was in school, cause that's when you get your ass whooped at three on Friday.
Speaker 1: You know you can get your you can get jumped on Friday.
Speaker 2: School that didn't happen came out Friday.
Speaker 1: You got your air whooped on Mondays Day when you got.
Speaker 2: Your airth well, you know I got a light on a lot of fights on Friday. Trying to help your little sorry assy Friday. I got to go down here and keep his.
Speaker 8: Ass's all right.
Speaker 1: You were supposed to do.
Speaker 2: You were supposed but it wasn't the good mouse. I'm ten years older than him. It ain't a good little he on the playground. I'm over there, I'm eighteen, trying to slow this ass whooping down.
Speaker 3: Back then you could hit the eight year old boy, hit him and you'll left you Well, I don't understand him.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm too old to be out there jumping on their kids grown.
Speaker 9: But I'm saying, why if they want to jump on Tommy though he is right there, because he was clever.
Speaker 11: They hated clever kids.
Speaker 9: They did.
Speaker 8: Tommy.
Speaker 1: All I know, sir, that I was getting jumped on.
Speaker 8: I'm glad Jay is here today one of his work days.
Speaker 11: To what what's different people jumped on and picked though? What is the difference between jumped on and.
Speaker 9: Chump on two or three people on his words, jumped on, cat picked.
Speaker 1: On, is your mama?
Speaker 2: Your mama jokes?
Speaker 3: The picked on is your mama jokes?
Speaker 1: People?
Speaker 11: Can you get picked on and jumped on at the same.
Speaker 2: Picking on usually occurs hold of jumping yes, in order to it. Yeah, that's the lead off. They don't jump on you then pick on you. They pick on you and depend on how you're taking it. That turns into a whoopie.
Speaker 3: Okay, And I only got jumped on Jay after I said some stuff he told me to say.
Speaker 2: San I told him, he said if he could back it up. I didn't tell him to go down there that day.
Speaker 9: Coming up at thirty two minutes after the hour, will you go up from the nephew as he runs that prank back right after this? You're listening.
Speaker 8: Morning show?
Speaker 9: All right, guys, it's time to start the morning off with the nephew and run that prank back.
Speaker 8: What you got for snap?
Speaker 3: Surely it is PSC ps C, that is prostate chuckle.
Speaker 1: Let's go yeah, no PSC cross state.
Speaker 4: Hello. Hello, I'm trying to reach a Roger. Roger, my name is Greg, I'm a PSC. I got you on my schedule. I'm supposed to come by your house tomorrow morning at about seven fifteen. I just want to give you a call and give your heads up and let you know we will be there about seven fifteen. From my understanding, you go to work yet. Uh, oh, you say, I'm a PSC, sir, I'll be there. I'll be there tomorrow. I got you on my schedule for Monday morning, and I'll be there at least about seven fifteen. From my understanding, you go to work at seven thirty, and my proceed is only going to take a couple of minutes. But I wanted to a friendly call and let you know that I will be by there tomorrow morning.
Speaker 12: What's a PSC PFC?
Speaker 13: What's you said?
Speaker 14: A PSC?
Speaker 4: PSC? Sir? PSC? I will be there tomorrow. I've been in business probably for the last I guess about thirteen fourteen years now.
Speaker 12: What is PSC specialist?
Speaker 13: What you do?
Speaker 4: Oh? You're not I'm sorry, you're not familiar.
Speaker 12: How you got me on the schedule? Why ain't you trying to us?
Speaker 4: And nothing? Oh? I got you on my list here. I don't know who puts you on here, but you it's been paid for everything for me to come by and do my job, and like I said, it only take me a couple of minutes and I'll have you on your way. How do you get my number? Take in?
Speaker 12: How did you get my phone number?
Speaker 4: Sir? Everything I have got, I got twenty stops tomorrow and I got your schedules as my first stop tomorrow morning. I don't know I got your phone number. I do have your address. Are you at drive Yeah.
Speaker 12: That's my ad just but I'm not scheduled for nobody to come to my house in the morning. I gotta go to work in the morning. I'm i gonna be you right right.
Speaker 4: My understanding, Well, from my understanding, you pull out about seven thirty and I'm gonna get there seven to fifteen. Like I said, you know, the procedure only takes about two three minutes, and you don't worry about everybody my information?
Speaker 12: You know when I leave home and everything.
Speaker 14: Who is it?
Speaker 4: Like I said, my name is Greg, I'm a PSC and I'll be there.
Speaker 12: Okay, you said that, I read it.
Speaker 4: You'll see me tomorrow. I'm sorry. I just wanted to give your friendly call here on Sunday and let you know that I'll be there. I'll be there about seven fifteen, and we'll get you taken care of it, and then I'll let you get on any way to work.
Speaker 12: You still ain't telling me what I What you're supposed to be.
Speaker 9: Doing, sir.
Speaker 4: A PSC is PSC. I'm a pro state checker, and what I'll be doing is coming in and checking your pro state tomorrow.
Speaker 12: Oh well, now you ain't coming here checking my price state. I get my price state checked by my doctor. Who was you talking about coming to check my five state?
Speaker 4: Now at my house?
Speaker 14: You ain't come to check my And.
Speaker 4: You know what, I get this all the time. I get a lot of people that are in denial, A lot of men that claim that they got.
Speaker 12: The state is fined. I my price state check just air at the beginning of this year. Man, you don't need to come to my eye checking my prive state, Sir.
Speaker 4: A lot of people, a lot of men are in denial saying that they got it checked and they got it. A lot of times we find out they haven't. And there has to be a reason if I got you on my list and it's paid, somebody is paid one hundred and twenty five dollars for me to come out there and check it.
Speaker 12: Well, you should be happy you paid us twenty five dollars.
Speaker 14: This is a lesson job.
Speaker 12: You have to do that because you're not come and check my prive state.
Speaker 4: Sir. I'm gonna check it now. I'm gonna be by there tomorrow and I'm seven pif pent. I'm putting my rubber glove on with a little bit of jail on it, and i am gonna check your price state and then I'll let you get on the work.
Speaker 12: Well, I'll tell you what. That rubber glove ain't going nowhere their me home, boy.
Speaker 14: I tell you what.
Speaker 12: You may on over my eyes if.
Speaker 4: You want to.
Speaker 12: It's not gonna be pretty, and it ain't gonna be nice with you in your rubber glove.
Speaker 4: Sirt might have mad to stick a.
Speaker 12: Rebel glove up joke when I'm done with you, and don't be comforted by my high talking about taking my price state.
Speaker 4: Sir, sir, do you realize that this is the leading calls to black men? Do you realize that.
Speaker 12: I understand that all right the black men.
Speaker 4: Three out of five black men are lost every year. So you ought to be very grateful that someone is sending me by there to check it. And make sure you're okay.
Speaker 12: I'm grateful that I can pay for a doctor that I go to every at.
Speaker 4: Once a year.
Speaker 12: Man, you're gonna have to talk to my hot time by sticking no rubber glove of me.
Speaker 4: Man, it's fun with you, sir. So I'm not gonna sit here and go back and forth with you. My job is to give you a friendly call and let you know that I'm coming all right now tomorrow morn listen. I don't want to hear anymore of it. Tomorrow morning. I'm there at seven fifteen, and you're gonna get your price state checked whether you like it or not.
Speaker 14: Well, you made y'all buy here, then I.
Speaker 4: Show you here.
Speaker 14: You bayl bad? Thank you bad enough.
Speaker 12: To come over here and check my price?
Speaker 14: Sate you bay it.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna make it so you just be ready at seven fifteen that you're gonna get your prostate checking.
Speaker 14: I'll be here. That's don't let you go on the work in case. Come you come on over here if you want.
Speaker 12: You you know my address and all about what time I go to work and everything. You you bang your back, don't over here if you want to.
Speaker 4: I don't care if I gotta come over there, sir and hold you down and check your prostate. I'm coming to check your prostate at seven fifteen tomorrow morning.
Speaker 14: I'll tell you what you bring your mark John over them. You you think you know who I am, what I need over there? You come on over here and you do what you gotta do. I can't bring over there tomorrow more wherever being wrong. You're gonna be checking something else besides me. You're gonna be checking you off. You bring it.
Speaker 12: I don't know where if you want to she if I don't get you up out of here, I'll be coming to my house today. But you you tell somebody talking about I needed prostaint check or something, somebody on the phone talking out I need to prostate or something. You bang your I'll tell you what.
Speaker 14: I'll be here when you get here. You bang it over. I will tomorrow in the morh going off. You may walk it. If you gotta be weird away.
Speaker 12: From this, you may if you want to.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna have my glove on tomorrow and I'm gonna be checking your prostays. Got to tell you ain't in the morning.
Speaker 12: You want to tell about checking the price state, You're gonna be checking your own pride state because I'm telling you what, I got something for you. You come from here, you bang your bad You think you're bad enough to come off here and chase I'm over here.
Speaker 14: You come on with it.
Speaker 4: I got one more wing I need to say to you all. You're listening, then, what Dad you got to say to me?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 12: You told me it's not just you got to tell me.
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 14: Are you listening to me? This bay down over here? You're gonna be here and I'm.
Speaker 4: Gonna be over there. But I got one more thing I want to say.
Speaker 12: Are you listening what you got to say to me?
Speaker 4: Man? That's this nephew tim Me from the Steve Harby Morning Show. You just got pranked by your homeboy? Who?
Speaker 12: Who who you say you was?
Speaker 15: Again?
Speaker 4: Hey man, this is Nephew tim Me from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Man, your homeboy got me to prank phone call you, Chris, don't harmond?
Speaker 14: Tell me by man all Roger boy, y'all about to make me go out? I'm wonder who the hell don't come out?
Speaker 12: Somebody how to do a pro state kicks on a regular basis like that? Yeah? Yeah, I sold got me, man, I'm gonna get him back. Boy, I can't believe you do me like that.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go over there and check his pro state.
Speaker 12: You know, I don't even think you get here checked on the regular. I want to have somebody to come check mine.
Speaker 4: Hey, man, I got one more thing to ask you, man, what is what is the baddest I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 12: Steve Harvey Morning Show. Man, Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 8: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 9: All right, guys, time now for ask the c l O. The Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey is in the building. Are you ready, sir, Yes, let's go.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 9: Ma and Tulsa says, I'm a forty year old professional man and I have two Great Danes that are my babies. I recently started dating a new woman, and she's intimidated by my dogs because of their size. When she first visited me, I put the dogs in the garage, but it's too cold for that.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 9: I suggested to her, I let the dogs room free in the house and we can stay in my bedroom. She didn't like that idea, and she said we're not compatible. My dogs are sweethearts, So I don't know what the problem is. Should I compromise with her?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, what's your compromise? Dog?
Speaker 1: You can lose your woman over them damn dog.
Speaker 2: Now, if that's what you prefer over this woman, then keep your damn dogs. I mean, you got two big ass great dangs walking around. She's scared of them. You know, sisters are scared of dogs like that. Should I compromise with her? What's the compromise? Pardon it, ain't that cold in the garage. Put a heat in the garage. You gonna lose his chick over these damn dogs. Understand If all you pet lovers is finna get mad at this statement, right, I don't give it. Then I don't give a damn I'm not losing the chicken my dreams over no damn dog or my dream I ain't never dreamed of no dog.
Speaker 8: Problem.
Speaker 2: That's all that to you. See, Everybody ain't gota like your dog. Everybody ain't dog people. Everybody ain't cat people. Everybody don't fish people, you know, And that's that's it. You know, my wife loves our dog bad, but she know I got rules. You know, ain't staying here sleep in the bedroom for what man, he got in the bedroom. One morning, my arm was laying off the bed and he came over and was licking it. And I didn't know what it was. When I woke up and there was dog he got back, hand in his ass on her. No, no, I back him and peede on myself. No, no, no, not not now. What's gotta happen?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, back, I got to go get up in the middle of the night. I'm going to the bathroom. I'm nicked. He see me. It's pitch black. I can't see him. Next thing, I know, his cold ass, his cold nose. Oh my ass, how that feel? I didn't take him a total doorway out.
Speaker 14: Gotta go.
Speaker 2: I'm damned. The total door way out.
Speaker 1: You don't even understand because.
Speaker 9: You don't need the light when you wake up.
Speaker 8: I get it because you don't wear everything.
Speaker 2: Nose his cold ass nosed and touch my ass. So no, no, man, you girl don't care about them great dangs. That's you don't. So how many your beer You're gonna lose a girl over the door. Get a heater for the garage.
Speaker 9: All right, Amar, you heard the clo moving on Chavette and Birmingham says, I'm fifty nine years old and I'm engaged to be married for the fourth time. I want everything to go right this time, so I need to know how I should handle a big secret. I have a problem with my feet, and I've hidden it from my fiance for the entire eight months we've been together. My feet sweat constantly and they smell bad. I constantly washed my feet and used powder when he was around. We will be living together soon, so my doctor said to be honest with him.
Speaker 8: Do you think it will be a deal breaker for him?
Speaker 2: Well, he'll come number five. Yeah, I ain't got nothing for you. Oh no, I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 1: You got to keep fixed punk your feet though, pitch out. You got to keep washing them and keep hout on him.
Speaker 2: Now, who wants to look down to the white air feet all the time, looking like you've been kicking sacks and fly all day long?
Speaker 1: We go, we go out one night in the summer.
Speaker 2: When we come home, I look down, you'll feet soppy, wet, and they think, girl a nutritionist. Maybe now you gotta get some injections. Yeah, I tell you, I have a suggestion. What go to home? Depot and get some Thompson's water sealer and dip your feet down in that ceiling. If it can seal the deck, it can seal your feet. Oh no, that's all I got for you.
Speaker 1: She's gonna be like some polished oak. What is gonna look like?
Speaker 2: What you want?
Speaker 1: You want shine, and you won't stink what you want shine.
Speaker 8: I'll take shine out there.
Speaker 2: So when you pour water on it, just beat up on it because it beat up everything. You don't need sweating, no more water, just roll right off.
Speaker 8: What's the name of it, Thompson.
Speaker 2: Thompson's water Seals for decks and porches.
Speaker 8: Okay, all right, you.
Speaker 2: Heard clear color. Now don't go do that. That's what yo.
Speaker 9: Oh yes, of course, yes, please don't go do that for real?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I say, at home depot. I thought that would clear it up, but yeah, you know, just for protection purposes.
Speaker 9: Marshawn in Houston says, I'm twenty eight years old and married to a great guy that is starting his own business. His business partner is my friend from my hometown, and he has a successful business already. He might be into some kind of fail attraction because we had sex a few times before. I got married for old times sake, and about three months ago he met my husband and propositioned him about a new business idea. I may be overthinking this, but it's odd to me.
Speaker 8: What do you think? Does he have an ulterior motive?
Speaker 2: He propositioned your husband about it is business idea?
Speaker 3: Me?
Speaker 1: Well, well, if the proposition got something to.
Speaker 2: Do with you, you may not how to worry about this old secret no more because he can get an ass will because once a man make you his wife, he he called with a different attitude. You might want to tell him, might want to tell him you nothing, tell him for what the business might be a legitimate business. You're overthinking it.
Speaker 1: So don't tell him. Y'all have a relationship, and why don't you do that?
Speaker 2: No? Her?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 8: Everything? All right?
Speaker 15: Jay?
Speaker 2: It ain't the time for honesty you you Yeah? Where do y'all keep getting me the honest? Most never? It's damn say no time to come clean?
Speaker 4: By what?
Speaker 2: And that Ald is saying that everyone's ever and the dog come to light. That ain't true saying the dog all right?
Speaker 9: Listen, thank you feel we're out of time. You're listening Morning show.
Speaker 14: Jay.
Speaker 9: This is about stuff you say to your neighbors. Under your breath, please explain. This has to do what we see our neighbors all the time.
Speaker 11: We're not that fond of them sometimes so we speak, But under our breath we're saying little things, little little insulting things like hey, how you doing?
Speaker 1: You kind of downe last as.
Speaker 11: Keep one hundred, Jack, keeping it keeping it one?
Speaker 8: You got one Jack, Jake.
Speaker 2: I just want Earl, how you doing? How you Earl man? You need some curtains?
Speaker 1: How you doing? Franklin's good to see you.
Speaker 10: Hope they boys stay home this time.
Speaker 8: It takes vacations.
Speaker 9: See U fift times? Come on, nephew, stuff.
Speaker 3: Parkins, How are you good?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 1: If you do something with that damn boat you've been having.
Speaker 2: Worse?
Speaker 3: I know it's Kennedy.
Speaker 16: Hey, I don't smell that.
Speaker 5: We wail in.
Speaker 8: Cross the street, smell.
Speaker 2: Dale Dale, Kim. How you guys doing today? To stupid ass Ki half Yeah.
Speaker 9: Stuff we say to our neighbors under it's gotta be said, come.
Speaker 2: On Smith, scut see right now.
Speaker 10: I wouldn't be pushing my mama that she got to do something.
Speaker 3: Three people, Hey mom, how are you good?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 3: You can have your fair wife from swimming naked on the probably scaring the hell out of my dog stands gun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got folk claws on the block, and don't none.
Speaker 9: Of them four cards?
Speaker 8: Yard is a mess.
Speaker 9: Up, We say to our neighbors under our breath.
Speaker 3: Come on, will us spot old boy? I see I have a go with today.
Speaker 2: Shore glady over there, because that roughly he cut.
Speaker 9: He killed my flowers.
Speaker 1: He spoke to me and cut my grass.
Speaker 9: Like, wow, that's bad. That's a dragon, right.
Speaker 2: Hey, ain't Johnson's.
Speaker 10: It's good to see y'all.
Speaker 2: All right now, man, now now.
Speaker 1: We good good?
Speaker 10: Stay right now.
Speaker 1: I know a baby when he eat paper. I know that baby eat paper.
Speaker 9: And he gotta tell me no more.
Speaker 10: I know that baby eats pipe.
Speaker 2: Baby he's smart at all.
Speaker 1: Now you gotta bring mo no.
Speaker 4: We good.
Speaker 9: His birthday, We say to our neighbors under our bread.
Speaker 3: Tommy go Leonard, Hey, nice day to day?
Speaker 1: Good cook? Wasn't good last night? Damn police?
Speaker 2: No you said.
Speaker 1: You called them.
Speaker 4: Stuff?
Speaker 9: We say to our neighbors under our breath.
Speaker 1: Herman, how y'all doing ethel and her.
Speaker 2: Tell me y'all put your mom in a hole?
Speaker 9: Say that.
Speaker 1: From the window.
Speaker 9: Yeah, like people don't do that.
Speaker 8: Hey, mister Mitchell, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't see that, you just don't.
Speaker 1: You don't leave it.
Speaker 2: Neigh.
Speaker 9: Stuff. We say to our neighbors under our breath.
Speaker 10: James, hey, jations going on?
Speaker 2: All right now, I ain't the end the world?
Speaker 13: No better that that damn line. He ain't killing that way too much noise. I don't even know how they touched both they stumached. All right now, I'm good.
Speaker 9: Man, Come on, nephew. Stuff, We say to our neighbors under our breath.
Speaker 3: Condley, Kindley, y'all looking good, looking real good, and come over with this line though you come over this damn I'm telling you that you know what's damn line? I know you know what you know my side? You know your damn sign or that probably line means, but it means something, you know where that line, that's my line.
Speaker 8: Stuff, We say to our neighbors under our breath.
Speaker 16: Hey, what's going Yeah, I'm good?
Speaker 2: Who she was gone that night?
Speaker 9: I got into a fund.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, come.
Speaker 9: On, Steve closed it out.
Speaker 2: Stuff, We say, Sydney, Hey, it invited me over to a little.
Speaker 8: And everything.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: I know you ran out of room.
Speaker 10: Okay, I love it.
Speaker 9: Ah guds, thank you. That was good. Coming up more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after this.
Speaker 8: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 9: It is time, guys. Would you rather take five toddlers to the beach or would you rather take them to six Flags Beach?
Speaker 1: Beach?
Speaker 2: The beach to rides? So them people? Now, all them games and different food boosts, No path throom, No, we all go in the bathroom at the same time. Let's walk out in the water ahead, let's walk on back. Don't worry about it. Now we're gonna take them five tallers to the beach. Watch on the collar, come on, come on, we ain't for to go to this park though, whole hands. Watch people.
Speaker 9: Would you rather wear a linen suit without underwear or would you rather wear dress suits, dress shoes with tube socks. Linen suit, no underwear, dress shoes, tube socks.
Speaker 1: Give me the linen suit, linen and no drugs.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna try that.
Speaker 1: I'm go have to go and put these damn tube socks.
Speaker 17: I'll tell you right why linen uh huh lenity, Yeah, it gets real fast.
Speaker 2: I ain't thick enough, I ain't enough support you know. Hell all right?
Speaker 9: Would you rather your face turns red fire red when you're aroused? Or would you rather your eyes blink real fast when you're around?
Speaker 2: Mind?
Speaker 1: Blink fast? Anyway?
Speaker 3: Mine blinking immediately when I'm around.
Speaker 1: You think I'm trying to give you a signal?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 8: What about you, junior?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm gonna go with blink real fast. I don't want be breathing.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 10: It's hard to get rid of my coat. I can't.
Speaker 3: Steve.
Speaker 2: I just going to take the red face.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna be sitting everyone. You don't think I got your ride?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 8: Would you rather make love for hours?
Speaker 9: Make love for hours once a week or a quickie twice a week? Make love for hours just once a week, or have a quickie two times a week?
Speaker 1: How many?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: You're not a robot?
Speaker 2: I do that one hour once a week? Yeah? Yeah, put some pressure, you can do moves, you try things, you know you you know you take a drink, you know what I mean? Get some water here?
Speaker 8: Hour for hours?
Speaker 6: Week?
Speaker 2: Two quirkies? Now? Hell, no, all right, we gotta go.
Speaker 8: That's today's rounded. Would you rather doth.
Speaker 3: In Alabama and everybody around the way. It's your boy nephew. Tell me July fifteenth, the nephew is coming to town.
Speaker 1: Did you hear what I said? Dothan, Alabama?
Speaker 3: I said, July fifteenth, the nephew is coming to town. I'm back, I'm stronger, I'm better, I gotta testimony.
Speaker 2: Oh, I got a purpose and.
Speaker 1: I'm still straight stupid.
Speaker 3: Come on and get you laugh on baby, it's going down July fifteenth.
Speaker 1: Nope, that Alabama tickets are on sale right now.
Speaker 8: You're listening morning show.
Speaker 9: It is time now to check Steve's voicemail and if you want to leave a message for Steve, call him eight seven seven twenty nine Steve.
Speaker 8: All right, Steve, this first caller has a spiritual question for you.
Speaker 18: Good evening, Steve. Thank you so much for sharing your inspirational relationship with God with the world. My question is simple, how does one stop longing for something that God has obviously said no to that particular question? Thank you bye.
Speaker 1: That's my question.
Speaker 2: That's everybody's dilemma.
Speaker 8: We want what we want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's everybody's delivering. And then also sometimes what you want, Jess, is in the form of temptations. You know, it's not always longing for something you ask God for and he told you no. Sometimes God makes moves he know you wouldn't make because he heard conversations you didn't hear, and He made decisions that you just not gonna make for the betterment of yourself. Example, I want this relationship to work with this person. God know that ain't the one you need, so sometimes he don't aid you in doing that. Now you can run off and do it yourself, but you're gonna get beat up. He not coming back. You quit asking God for him to come back. He not coming back. Now they got nothing to do with God. The dude you want and made a decision that he don't want you. Now, once you keep asking God for him for instead, you should ask God for somebody that want you. So sometimes and I had to learn this myself. The thing that I'm asking God for that I keep getting a know to is for a reason.
Speaker 10: Yeah, And it's.
Speaker 2: Usually been because God, I'd have something.
Speaker 1: Better for me.
Speaker 8: Better all the time.
Speaker 2: But you got to open up yourself to the better and stop thinking you got the answer. You can't ask God to bless you and then tell him how to do it. To do that's just does a man brother.
Speaker 9: Uh huh, all right, you better preach up in here. You met a minister, all right, this caller, all right. Last week we had a colo question, Steve.
Speaker 8: It was about the Uh. It was from the married woman who had emailed us.
Speaker 9: She asked us if she was wrong because she purchased Raider season football tickets but changed them from her husband's name to her name after he told her he preferred attending the games with his boys instead of going with her.
Speaker 8: So this caller has a comment about that.
Speaker 9: Say, Steve, come lousing your radio show this morning, and I agree with you.
Speaker 15: My husband is one of the three brothers.
Speaker 9: The brothers need to be to Gebo sometimes just a mend. I'm okay with him hanging with his brothers. You don't need me around all the time.
Speaker 15: We didn't get it once they for.
Speaker 8: Us even seven days a week.
Speaker 12: Let that man have some men time.
Speaker 15: If you don't, you wanna drive him crazy, and you're gonna want to know why he ain't home, or you're coming home and go straight to leave.
Speaker 1: These woman needs to let her loose.
Speaker 15: You want to hang with your girls, You hang with your girls.
Speaker 9: You don't ask to come.
Speaker 2: I love it when my husband hang with his brother.
Speaker 3: Let them men have that many time.
Speaker 9: Y'all have a good day.
Speaker 2: I didn't that because listen, everybody needs me time.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Say, when I tell my wife I'm going on the golf trip, she wanna be talking them cannot go? No, she know I don't want her to go right now, I want to go play golf, talk trash, get to go eat without showering? Then I want to take a shower. All these speeches you got, you've been playing golf. I'm hungry now, I'm hungry now, I'm hungry now and now here she she'd have walked in the room. I do want to go where you ain't?
Speaker 1: You ain't get out.
Speaker 2: Of this studio, Mardrie. You're not going to play golf. You are not going to play golf. No, you don't want to go to not going. I want to talk. I don't want to shower when you asked me to show, so I want to heat. Now, Why don't you take a shower first? You enjoy your food better? Who need a shower to enjoy it?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 2: Can we go to break?
Speaker 8: Yeah? It's about that time?
Speaker 9: Love all right?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 9: Coming up next it is the nephew today's break phone call.
Speaker 8: We'll get into it right after this. You're listening hard morning.
Speaker 9: Coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after. It's my strawberry letter for today. The subject my sugar Daddy set me up.
Speaker 8: But right now the nephew here, what the prank phone call? What you got next?
Speaker 1: House party, ed Glenn? Oh, house party? Everybody like a good house party?
Speaker 8: House good Glen, Glen.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 14: Hello.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hey man, y'all need me to bring some ice over there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 15: Man, we can. We can use some ice over here.
Speaker 4: Hey, this launch man. I was trying to see U if y'all need some What kind of beer should I bring? Man? Y'all want some beer? Man?
Speaker 15: Everybody over here pretty much do?
Speaker 4: Budwiser?
Speaker 15: Man, who'd you say? Just watch the game?
Speaker 4: This Lawrence? This launch man. I ran to see your wife at the supermarket and she was telling me, y'all was, you know, getting together? And she told me to, you know, come on through if I ass some time. So I didn't want to just come through that without nothings, you know what I'm saying. I want to you know, come through empty hand and looking disrespectful.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 15: Yeah, yeah, I feeling, man, just be pretty much over age, just kicking and watching the game. Man, you can you know some beer, some ice that is, that'd be good?
Speaker 4: Bron Okay, okay, okay, cool man, Well listen, I mean, I mean people all. I want to make sure I'll bring enough stuff.
Speaker 15: Yeah, but who who do you? I can't, I can't really, man, who'd you say this was?
Speaker 4: Again?
Speaker 15: Though?
Speaker 4: My name is Lawrence. Man, my name is Laura. I went to Uh, I went to school with Glinda.
Speaker 15: Okay, you went to see what's the school with Glenda?
Speaker 4: Okay, Laurence, Huh yeah we went. We went to school together, so you know, we we I ain't seen her like, man, I swear it's been like fifteen twenty years, you know what I mean ironically, you know, I just got back to town, you know, two weeks ago, and to you know, running to a classmate. I was like wow, but but you know, uh, she invited me off. Man, I ain't been nowhere since I got here. So you know, it's cool just to get out a little bit. So you know, you say, but wise and I bring some ice, man, So yeah, we good? We good. I'm just gonna bring a couple of cases. That's cool.
Speaker 15: Yeah, man, that's that's cool. But you you say Glenda, which y'all, y'all, y'all went to high school of college and what you what'd you meet her at?
Speaker 4: No? No, no, me and me and Glenna went to high school together. Dog.
Speaker 15: Oh, y'all went to high school together.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, that's back in the day. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 15: Okay, you say what you say? You said your ain't Lawrence?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Lawrence Lawrence. Yeah, we went to high school together. Man, that was you know, man, Glennon still look good? God? How long y'all been married?
Speaker 15: Have we been married for about sixteen years? Man?
Speaker 4: Wow? Wow? Wow? Okay? Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, man, you did good.
Speaker 15: Man.
Speaker 4: I hate I messed it up, you know what I mean? But you know it's neither hitting on that man, But this is ironic that I ran into him. Man, So I just appreciated the invite I saw. I saw Glindon. Man, yoo, your girl looking good, man, I ain't seen it in a long time, you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 15: Yeah, Yo, man, what do you Let's back up a minute, man, what do you mean you you hate you messed that up? What do you mean? By that.
Speaker 4: Well, no, that's no. Okay, okay, my bad dog. I'm thinking you familiar with my name. Now. See Glendon was Glendon was my high school sweetheart. You know. We dated from from ninth grade to the twelfth grade. Man, we went the problem together, all right, right, But I.
Speaker 15: Ain't, man, I see you know what man let me?
Speaker 4: She like, I don't know.
Speaker 15: I don't know what Glinda what she meant by by telling you, she you could come through the crib, bro, but you can't come through my house, dog. I mean I didn't. I didn't have mine back in the day, and she might have had hers, bro, But you you can't come over my house, dude.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, hold hold hello, holdo man. Now Glinda then invited me, and I'm coming. I don't. I don't know what what the hostility is, but man, but I'm I'm coming to the house. You ain't.
Speaker 15: You ain't come into my house though, Hey.
Speaker 4: Dog, listen to me, man, I'm not finn sit in and go back and forth with you. I would have ran into Glenn in the store. Glenna said, she you know, it was good to see me, you know, come through the night. I say, cool, you know, and she gave me the number on asking you what else I should you know? What else I should get you? Know? So I'm I'm calling you saying, hey, man, you want some lice and some beer. I'm gonna roll through. Man, it's just a party. Dog. You insecure? What's what's up?
Speaker 15: Insecure?
Speaker 8: Listen?
Speaker 2: Listen to me.
Speaker 15: Dog, I'm I'm gonna go and get Glinda all right, and cause right here don't make sense to me.
Speaker 4: Dog?
Speaker 15: What you mean? Glenny invited you to the house and I'm telling you right now you ain't coming to my house. Bro, if you come to my house, you're gonna.
Speaker 4: Get you up off. So you what you're threatening me? Now? Dog? That's what who ish you done? I'm gonna first, That's who I am done. I remember who's first. I'm off first. I'm the one. She really remembers.
Speaker 15: You mean you don't want She really remembers, I'm all first.
Speaker 4: Dog?
Speaker 15: She mean I look, man, I like I said, you bring your pop over to my house. And it's gonna be about twenty way nor all my boys over here. We're thinking it.
Speaker 4: All right, you bring you over here.
Speaker 14: You won't leave.
Speaker 4: I promise you that I'll tell you what man, I'll be over there because Glinda the one invited me, and I'm showing up. And if you start tripping with me, guess what, dog it's on and poppets. One thing I don't forgot is my first love and my first love that invited me to the house.
Speaker 15: And I can't I can't even deal with that right here, brother, I'm gonna tell you, no, you you obviously you don't spoke to Glinda. You know where I live, like you show your stuff. I want you to come on. I want you to come on over and you show up like I said, you shut up and everything going on, I promise.
Speaker 4: You that, brother. Whatever then, man, just whatever? Right?
Speaker 15: Hey bright look look man, me and my boys over here, we just waiting on we just waiting on there. All you gotta do is is make the move right.
Speaker 14: All you want to do is make if.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what, man, I'm just let me call Glenda. See I need to call Glinda because see see see.
Speaker 15: Glenna, let me kick Glinda.
Speaker 4: Can you don't you? I'm gonna tell you one month time. I am Glinda's first. Don't give her on the inner sidelighte I might be her last, her everything.
Speaker 15: Must be out his mind. See load this, I got this park on the phone.
Speaker 4: Rick yo, yo, dog. Let me ask you this here. Man, you don't even know where Glinda's spotted at? Do you do you? What the I know where her spot at?
Speaker 15: What the fip are you dong? What the think this she is?
Speaker 4: Bro? Hey man, ain't you bring up over here?
Speaker 15: I don't want you to show up in Mike you call me with this stupid boy you're talking about my girl?
Speaker 4: My girl?
Speaker 15: Spot you come? But I want to see you at the crib right now. Bro, you're your whip. Right now you drive down to my you I'm you up.
Speaker 4: Bro. You ain't gonna do nothing to me what I said.
Speaker 14: You ain't gonna do nothing, do nothing to tell you.
Speaker 15: What I ain't gonna do nothing to you. I trump you bring over here? Well, I'm telling you not going home though, you're not going home whatever.
Speaker 4: I got one more thing I want to say to you? Is you listen my girl? I got one more thing I want to say to you though? Is you listening to me?
Speaker 15: I'm not listening to you?
Speaker 4: Hey man, is you listening? Is you listening? Because evidently you ay? Are you listening to me? You want to say, this is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got pranked by your wife Glinda. You see.
Speaker 15: Not playing many, I'm playing dog gonna kill y'all.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 15: I'm so glad there's a joke. Bruh. I'm telling because one of us was leaving here tonight.
Speaker 4: Broh uh before.
Speaker 1: Going to my normal routine. Hey, j Anthony Brown?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what you need?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 3: From my understanding, you know the other day when I was doing my golf turtle, they telling me, uh, they're telling me Jay, you you you mister team Tommy President Team tom They tell me you seeo a team time you're doing me?
Speaker 1: Now from what I understand, can Tommy can't here?
Speaker 2: Why Tim I can't here? Why are you? What did you hear it? What in what in mind did you do? Jay?
Speaker 11: In my defense, if y'all gonna sit in and talk, go back for giving the lady.
Speaker 2: You know, y'all.
Speaker 16: You had a long segment about forgiveness and what I'm what I'm asking you to anything that was a sense of I teach you to such deep down in your heart, I need your forgive me.
Speaker 1: And forgive me, serve you to know in your heart and.
Speaker 2: I'm not. What I'm not going to do is hug your.
Speaker 3: Ass, you know, Dathan Alabama and everybody around the way. July fifteenth, the nephew is coming to town. Did you hear what I said, Dothan, Alabama? I said, July fifteenth, the nephew is coming to town. I'm back, I'm stronger, I'm better, I gotta testimony. Oh, I got a purpose and I'm still straight stupid. Come on and get your laugh on, baby. It's going down July fifteenth. M hmm, Open Alabama. Tickets are on sale right now.
Speaker 8: All right, we gotta move on, guys. Thank you nephew, and thank you Jay.
Speaker 9: Listen. Coming up, it's the Strawberry Letter. Subject my sugar Daddy, set me up. We'll get into it right after this. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, on sex, on dating, on work, on parenting, and more. Please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve Harvey FM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, like we're gonna read this one right here, right now that's for you.
Speaker 13: Check all right, ladies, Gentlemy's time for the Strawberry letter with my good friend Shirley strawberiod.
Speaker 9: Thank you my good friend Junior subjected my sugar daddy set me up. Dear Stephen Shirley, I'm a thirty four year old woman grieving for the loss of my seventy seven year old best friend and sugar daddy that had been in my life since I was nineteen. He was also my father's closest friend, so we kept our relationship a secret for obvious reasons. When it all started, he was married to a woman that I looked up to. She was beautiful and classy, and he turned me into her with all of the nice gifts and trips he sponsored for me. We didn't have sex until I was twenty three years old, and he never pressured me for sex. He rented me an apartment and he'd come stay with me for hours just to avoid the arguments with his wife. We were happy for about seven years until he got a divorce and he wanted to see me more because he was bored and lonely. If I was busy and couldn't make time for him, he would get an attitude and threaten to cut me off. Instead of letting me go, he bought me a three bedroom house and he helped me get a luxury vehicle. By then, he didn't care as much about us getting caught because he was divorced and lived alone. I was still afraid of my father finding out, so I was still living a stressful double life. Well, my sugar daddy died two months ago, and that's when all of our secrets were revealed. I got a call from his ex wife and she said that my sugar daddy left me a large sum of money, the deed to my house and his two cars. His ex wife called me a whore and said she would be calling my father next. Before I could take all of this in, my father called and said he heard the news. He told me to have a nice life with the money and gifts that I prostituted for.
Speaker 8: I was crushed.
Speaker 9: I've also been a daddy's girl and he won't speak always. I'm sorry, I've always been a daddy's girl and he won't speak to me. Well, my father ever loved me again.
Speaker 8: What should I do?
Speaker 9: Well, there's not really much you can do now it's been done and.
Speaker 8: Your sugar daddy is dead.
Speaker 9: So you know, to the question will your father ever love you again, I mean, he's not going to stop loving you. He's mad right now. He's disappointed in you terribly right now. So trying to talk to him and all that is just going to have to wait until later. Some time needs to pass, and he needs time, your father does. I mean, this was his closest friend and he found out in a crazy way from his friend's ex wife, and I'm sure he was shocked he found out that his friend.
Speaker 8: Was sleeping with his young daughter.
Speaker 9: He doesn't know that, you know, you guys didn't sleep together till you were twenty three or whatever. He knows that you've known him since nineteen. And your father's not going to be good with this.
Speaker 8: He's just not you know.
Speaker 9: I'm sure it was embarrassing to hear it from his ex wife, from his best friend's ex wife. Sure, all that was embarrassing for your dad. And of course we know why his ex wife is upset. I mean, she's hating on you because a you were seeing him while they were married. And the biggest one of all, the sugar Daddy really did.
Speaker 8: Set you up. He set you up in a good way.
Speaker 9: I mean, you know, he probably left you way more than he left his ex wife, even though they're exes and she's mad about that. He left you some very generous parting gifts, so you know, please be smart, don't lose it all because you feel guilty for being with him and all of that, but you know it is what it is now and you can't take that back. You need to concentrate on maybe trying to fix this with your father. I say again, give it time, stay out of his way until you can ask for his forgiveness and you can.
Speaker 8: Talk to your dad. That's all I got for you, Steve.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't really know what to say. It's kind of crazy.
Speaker 2: You've been dealing with a man forty three year old age difference, your daddy's best friend. He was married, seeing it been in your life since she was nineteen, started sleeping with him when he was twenty three. I mean, I don't really know what to tell you. You know, it's really nothing, you know, I mean, yeah, it's over, it's water over the damn now. I really don't know what to tell you, little little girl. I mean, hell, so what you did it you knew it was wrong when you was doing it, even when he was married. Then when he got a divorce, he wanted more. You didn't want to give him more. He wanted more time and everything. He didn't. We cared about hiding it no more. You know, he told you he was gonna cut you off and all of it. You know, I just is it enough money? Is it enough money to give a daddy some I mean, I mean, if we got a way to fix this, you know, can we you know, get your daddy in a new truck out of it or something? You know, you know, you know you can heal people if they find a way. You know, I don't know what to tell you. You know it, you know now the whole thing is the reason your daddy so upset is caused the call he got from uh the ex wife. Guess what your damn daughtery did sleeping with uh Cleafans while he was living in that got Cleafans's car, cleafanss got Cleafanser's car, got got got the d the Cleafand's house. That left him half of the money. You know, it's a it's a wonder why me and Cleafans didn't make it.
Speaker 1: Serious. All this cause a kesha that that's what happens.
Speaker 2: So I really don't know. I don't know how I'm gonna help you. I'm gonna come back and we'll see, But I'm really kind of stuck. Maybe I should come back with a list of things you could do to try to like buy his affection back.
Speaker 8: All right, hang on, Steve, we'll know what to really fix it. We'll have part two of your.
Speaker 9: Response coming up at twenty three minutes after the hour. My Sugar Daddy set Me Up is the subject. We'll be back right after this.
Speaker 8: You're listening Steve Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 9: All right, come on, Steve, let's let's get back into the Strawberry letter.
Speaker 8: We got to recap it. My sugar Daddy set me Up is the subject.
Speaker 2: Who, Yeah, this girl was sleeping with her father's best friend. Been in his life since she was nineteen. He recently died. He's seventy seven years old. She been in this man's life. He's forty three years older than her, and she started sleeping with the man when she was twenty three. And she had a beautiful wife that she looked up to. Class and everything, sent on trips and everything and then his wife and him got divorced, and he turned this young girl into his wife, set up, sent her on trips, sponsored everything, got apartment that did work, luxury vehicle, then bart of the house, all this here will he died. I killed over all this extra sex just wore and took him out, just took a toll on him. You know, the wife, the little girl, the wife, the little girl, little girl probably killed him though, you know that's the one that probably killed him. Said you need to be grieving for a couple of reasons, because you probably killed his old as and then you know, and so now you know you just did get you dealing with the fact that he left. And when the wheel got rid, the ex wife was there and found out that he'd have left you the house, the car, some of the money and set you up for real good. Oh now she may so, she gonna tell your daddy, I would have got more, but your little prostituting ass daughter that set up here and prostituted herself to my ex husband, Cliffords, who were your friend. And I bet all y'all knew it all along, and he didn't. So now your daddy mad at you. You want your daddy back because you've been a daddy's girl. So what I've come up with this, Dad, maybe you're gonna have to buy it by your way out this situation. My question was simply before we left, is there enough money to give your daddy song? So let's try to.
Speaker 1: Think of stuff that old men need. Do he need some teeth? Could that be it?
Speaker 2: You know sometimes old people be holding off on teeth. You know how your daddy's gum line looking at everything all right? You know, do look like he needs some ever clear or anything off the placement or some dentures? You know, Hey, all old men need a new transmission. Let's look into that. You know, can you can you get his transmission down that Amaco, you know, get it down there and see what kind of deals they got fixus transmitted. Yeah. Yeah, here's here's a big one.
Speaker 10: For old men.
Speaker 1: Is that some part of the body that he needs removed?
Speaker 2: You know they always you know, they put that off. You know, get your garb ladder took out. Old people put that off, you know, find out as their body part that he might need to move, you know, to see it.
Speaker 1: You can get through to it in that way.
Speaker 2: You've got to do something to get your gaddy back in your good graces. You know, do he need a flat screen? You know, here's another thing. Maybe he got different ties on his car. Do he wore all new tires that match, because a lot of old people don't have ties. That's a complete set. You got radios on the front, you got tread on the back, you got a chain link on one them. You gotta left. Hey, you know, maybe he need maybe he needs something. Maybe he need a body part. Do he need a foot removing it?
Speaker 4: Just?
Speaker 9: Do he need one?
Speaker 2: Do your daddy need a refrigerator in his room? You got to find Oh yeah, do he need a nurse's aid? Do you need somebody to come home and push him? Yeah, push him down to the stove.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: You know me old man like to get pushed down to the liquor store because they get to see the liquor from their chair. So dif you get because most you know, a lot of that good stuff is our level. The Hennessy and all that ian j is down. You know, Canadian wins all that stuff down.
Speaker 1: On the bottom rope. You know, you know you really thought about this.
Speaker 2: Sweaters. You know, maybe you can't have enough sweaters. You know, your daddy probably always wanted one of them cooochiees. Yeah, he probably always wanted you find.
Speaker 3: One of them.
Speaker 2: And hook him up with a coochie. You know, it's just some stuff you know y'all always wanted. You know, you got to think about that. You know, Hey, do he need a new Hey? Hey, get him an ivory checkerboard. Bet ain't nobody got that down there at the gas station. He show up with an ivory and jay, you know, check a boy, Hey, check the freezer. Fill it up with me. You don't man like that stuff? Old man like, old man like. That's a girl and girl, buddy, buddy, girl and can feel up their freet all kind of meat. Uh, just like that, you know, get him a new Wonder air conditioner summer coming that a really girl? If you put central Aye, now you winning. You can get your daddy back.
Speaker 8: Central app.
Speaker 4: This winter.
Speaker 2: Get them win to seal.
Speaker 8: Just take care of her, daddy.
Speaker 2: Lord, don't go in there and come up with a new water heatering because the two people take a bath.
Speaker 9: That's it right, Thank you. Steve Buster comments on Today's Strawberry Letter and Steve Harvey FM on Instagram and Facebook and check out the Strawberry Letter podcast.
Speaker 8: Done to man. You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 9: All right, Steve, it is time for comedy roulette, and Jay explained it to us Domina roulette.
Speaker 11: This will we take five subjects. We put the subjects on the wheel. We spun the wheel around and around and around. Where the wheel stops. Will do the damn thing. What are the subject you?
Speaker 9: Ready?
Speaker 2: Here we go?
Speaker 9: Number one? I apologize baby. This is the first time this has ever happened. Number number two, Well, what is the baby going to sleep?
Speaker 4: That is me?
Speaker 8: Number three?
Speaker 9: How long is he going to stay in the sixth grade?
Speaker 2: Once again?
Speaker 9: Number four, Well you're big and bad, come on down here.
Speaker 8: Okay.
Speaker 9: Number five, I didn't get fired. They just tripping at the job.
Speaker 2: I didn't get fired.
Speaker 8: And here's a bonus.
Speaker 10: Number six.
Speaker 9: If you buy cheap stuff, it doesn't last, all.
Speaker 6: Right, Okay, alright, alright, spend a day. That's the when you want, Jay, you did not want Number one?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 9: I apologize baby, This is the first time this has ever happened. Oh I don't want that one.
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 16: The problem is is you?
Speaker 2: You is the problem. I can't concentate because of you.
Speaker 11: You doing something to me, Yeah, make me lose my concentration and whatever, stop.
Speaker 2: It, you need to focus. That was personally, that was I was like, yes, I wanted to stop.
Speaker 10: Um man, Okay, well look at, look at. I want to apologize.
Speaker 13: This has never happen, folk, but me and the microwave went off at the same time.
Speaker 8: I want to say, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I did not know I was through a Listen.
Speaker 19: Listen, listen, listen, listen. I apologize. This is the first time this has ever happened. I dreamed I was paying all right, that's why we're both laying here with just this is the third time this has ever happened.
Speaker 2: I was in my dream.
Speaker 8: Yeah, when you're twelve.
Speaker 2: Okay, come on, baby, baby, baby, I'm sorry. I didn't know it was your mama, dyl.
Speaker 9: I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I had no idea.
Speaker 9: All right, listen up next more of this crazy ignorant show Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Right after this.
Speaker 8: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 9: You guys already know, but sometimes honesty isn't the best policy. Here's a situation or question that we found on Facebook, and this one is from Jerry Jerry says, when my wife comes home from getting her hair done and colored, it doesn't look great, but I always.
Speaker 8: Tell her it does.
Speaker 9: Always Okay, any married man should know this, no matter what, tell her she looks beautiful.
Speaker 8: So when do you feel like honesty isn't the best policy all the time?
Speaker 1: Not all the time? That way, I've been on how this look on me?
Speaker 3: Just lie man, Just lie?
Speaker 1: Yeah, junior, I've been on the old.
Speaker 2: What you say, because I've been on the old Yeah, yourself. I'm trying to save myself from what I already know. If I tell the truth, what's gonna happen? So why not try this? Yet?
Speaker 9: You put your hand on the Bible and still lie.
Speaker 2: That's not a real Bible. Ship, And the people that's in there trying to get me is not religious people. Everybody in that line, the prosecutor line, everybody in that line. Ain't you even put my hand on the Bible and then hold me to that?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Have you lied sre in a relationship?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The last thing you lied to you, the last thing you lied to your hood.
Speaker 8: Uh, it's been a while, that's been a while. You know, I'm not Yeah, you know, I don't really lie.
Speaker 2: But the last time you lied your wife tomy this morning once you called what perfectly comfortable?
Speaker 15: Yeah morning.
Speaker 8: Now that was an honest answer from you. When when about you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, she out of town right now, so I'm anticipating soon. Well I'm anticipating as soon as she called.
Speaker 10: Exactly.
Speaker 8: But why do you guys lie when the truth will be just fine? I don't get that.
Speaker 1: Don't say that.
Speaker 2: No, you know, yes, of the time, the truth is not fine.
Speaker 8: Okay, what is she gonna ask you that you have to lie about this?
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what. I'll tell you what asked me something. Let's let's just practice.
Speaker 8: Let's go on, honey, is it raining there?
Speaker 2: About to seem like?
Speaker 4: What do you do?
Speaker 2: Why you ask me to rain? Because see now I got to is it raining there? Because now what I got to see in you may no? Go ahead? She'll ask me much?
Speaker 8: What are you doing today? What are you gonna do today? Like after work?
Speaker 2: I know you have to work, but like after working all day, baby, I ain't I'm gonna work all the way to this time to go to bed.
Speaker 9: I ain't got no breaks, no breaks because I was thinking about coming down and maybe we could have lunch together.
Speaker 2: No, we ain't have a lunch today because we got we got cases. Is backed up for COVID.
Speaker 8: What what did you wear to work today? Did Ellie? Did Ellie pick something out for you to wear?
Speaker 2: No, just put on something myself, just got on sweatsuit, that's all. Well.
Speaker 8: I saw you posted something and it had Ellie's name under it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was a picture from last week. You know, I don't post not no damn way, so I picture just from last week.
Speaker 9: Well, have you been on Instagram lately? Instagram social media?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Have you been on Instagram lately?
Speaker 2: When did they When did they start that?
Speaker 8: What did you have to lie?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 2: Just that that just gets black ass. If you don't.
Speaker 8: Ryteve, what are you lying about Instagram?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Just practice all right, listen, Graham, When did they start?
Speaker 9: We'll have more of the Hobby Morning Show coming up in twenty minutes after, right after I work with a bunch of liars.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you're listening Morning show? All right?
Speaker 15: Guys?
Speaker 8: Uh, before we left for break, we were talking about lying. Isn't any good time to lie? But you guys lie regardless, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'll tell you why I lie regardless?
Speaker 2: Why Because if you tell a woman the truth, yeah, they're gonna expect it all the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 9: And then man your expectations.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then what happens when I do tell the truth and then she don't believe me? And I picked those moments where I will tell you the truth, but they're very few. And then when you when you assume that's a lie, then I jump out and proved that it was a truth. And then I'm good for another year. See it? Damn, every time I tell you something, you think I'm lying, then I tell you the truth. Now look at this right here. Yeah, damn baby, Yeah, Now that allows me to lie for another year.
Speaker 1: Love it. You see what I'm saying. So you see that, Shirley, that's how that works.
Speaker 2: I see it.
Speaker 8: But you know whatever, with that, all those life keeps us together.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Ain't you still with your husband after all these years?
Speaker 19: Yes?
Speaker 2: Thank the Lord? He been lying? Yes.
Speaker 9: So so then you're saying, all men lie, that's what you're saying. I'm saying what you're saying, all men lie?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Coming up in thirty three minutes after the hour, we'll try to get the truth out of you when we play around them.
Speaker 8: Would you rather right after this? Right, you're listening Morning show?
Speaker 9: It is time guys. Would you rather take five toddlers to the beach or would you rather take them to six Flags?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Rather to beat beach? Beach the beach? Yeah, yeah, to the beach. No, not the riots then people, now all them games and different food boosts. No bathroom, No, we all go in the bathroom at the same time. Let's walk out in the water, Let's walk on back. Don't worry about it. Now, we're gonna take them five tallers to the beach.
Speaker 9: On the collar.
Speaker 1: Come on, come on, we ain't finna go to this park thought whole hands.
Speaker 20: Watch people, Would you rather wear a linen suit without underwear or would you rather wear dress suits, dress shoes with tube socks.
Speaker 8: Linen suit, no underwear, dress shoes, tube socks.
Speaker 1: Give me the linen suit, linen and no draws. I'm gonna try to.
Speaker 2: I'm go to go home. Put the dawn tube socks.
Speaker 1: Tell you're right?
Speaker 2: Why linen? Uh huh, linen? Yeah, it gets wrinkle fast.
Speaker 1: I ain't thick enough that I ain't enough support, you know.
Speaker 2: Ah, hell.
Speaker 15: All right?
Speaker 9: Would you rather your face turns red fire red when you're aroused? Or would you rather your eyes blink real fast when.
Speaker 1: Mind blink fast? Anyway?
Speaker 3: Mine blinking immediately when I'm arrived. You think I'm trying to give you a signal?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 8: What about you, junior?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm gonna go with Blake real fast. I don't want to be breeding.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 10: It's hard to get rid of my coat.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 3: Steve.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to take the red face.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna be.
Speaker 8: Sitting and everyone will know.
Speaker 1: You don't think I got your rick?
Speaker 10: Tell me all right?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 9: Would you rather make love for hours? Make love for hours once a week or a quickie twice a week? Make love for hours just once a week, or have a quickie two times a week?
Speaker 1: How many enough?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: You're not a robot.
Speaker 2: I do that one hour once a week. Yeah, some pressure, you do, moves, you try things.
Speaker 1: You know you you know, you take a drink, you know what I mean? Get some water here.
Speaker 8: For hours?
Speaker 2: Two quirkies? Now?
Speaker 9: Hell, all right, we gotta go. That's today's round. I would you rather coming up next? At forty nine minutes after? It's our last break of the day, and we'll have some closing remarks from the one and only Steve Harvey right after that.
Speaker 8: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: All right, Steve, here we are.
Speaker 8: It is the last break of the day.
Speaker 2: It's the last break of the day.
Speaker 8: Love it, and I know you want to leave us with some closing remarks Steve.
Speaker 2: You know, last night when I finished up Family Feud, I was talking to the audience and we were talking about hanging in there, and one of the audience members was saying that they feel underqualified because they work around and live around a lot of people with education, and education is important to a lot of people and in a lot of fields. And please know, education is really really great to have. I'm not knocking it in any shape form of fashion, so please don't misunderstand me. But I was asking this person were they good at school and they said no, never have been in it. Ask them what they want to be in life? Do you have to go to school? They said not really, And so that kind of troubled me a little bit because I was ended up talking to a person who was trying to shape who they really wanted to be and who they saw themselves becoming, but were trying to shape it in the image of other external people on the outside and around him. And I began to talk to this guy and I tried to enlighten him to some things. You know, education is important and you should get as much as you can, but you can become successful without an education. Now, understand something. If you want to be a doctor, dentist, lawyer, you know you want to work in certain branches and the fields. Of course, you can't be a teacher without an education, can't be a professor without one, can't be a lawyer, doctor, dentists, scientists. There are things that require an education. But if your imagination has you somewhere else, stop letting other people try to put you in the box that they came out of. There are some people that no matter how you talk to.
Speaker 1: Them, if you don't do it, they wig, then you ain't doing it the right way.
Speaker 2: I cannot even began to tell you how many people have tried to talk me off of the path I was on when clearly God had put me on another path.
Speaker 1: I tried to go to college.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: I've never been a great student.
Speaker 2: Once again, understand me, now, I'm not knocking education, because I tell people all the time I admire people who climb the corporate letter through education, who climbed the educational field. That is amazing to me, because that's not a skill set I have. But I can't tell you how many people have tried to talk me off my path. Do you know one time a lady once told me at a major institution that if you want to rep this institution, you're going to have to go.
Speaker 1: Back to college. And I said, go back to college for what?
Speaker 2: And they said, because it would make a better statement if you were a college graduate yourself. And I wasn't being arrogant or anything, but I was looking at this lady trying to figure out what better statement could I make than crawling out of homelessness, putting my faith in trust in God and asking God to rescue me from all the misque I may watch him do it climb as well. Now I may not be up there where you think I ought to be, and I may not talk to where you think all to talk, But the God I served delivered me from so many mistakes I had made, college being one of them. What better testament? What better story can I tell? Don't let people put you in the box just because that's the box that they jumped out of. That ain't your box.
Speaker 1: That ain't your route, that ain't your journey, that ain't your ticket.
Speaker 2: You have got to put your faith in God and understand that all of us are on a different journey in life. Ain't nobody traveling the exact same path, in the exact same footsteps as nobody.
Speaker 1: I have admired so many people in this world.
Speaker 2: I have tried to pattern myself after certain people in this world, But no matter how hard I try, I have found no one who has taken the exact same footsteps as me. And that don't make them better than me, less than me. It just ain't no two people taking the exact same footsteps. Look. I admired Richard Pryor. I admired Muhammad Ali. I admired Martin Luther King. I admired Michael Jordan, I admired Gandhi. I admired Mother Teresa. I admire Bishop td Jakes, I admire Bishop Geddy's, I admire Joe Oldstein. I admire Bishop Kenneth Omer. I admired Donnie Kirk Kirkley. I admire a lot of people, but they footsteps sain't mine, not the exact footsteps. I can learn from something they've all taught me. I can learn from some things I've watched them do. But at the end of the day, this is your journey. Your journey is as unique as your fingerprint. And that's how special God made each and every one of us, because we all got a different fingerprint. It's billions, over seven billion people in this world. Ain't no two people got the same fingerprint. So how the tour you gonna take the same steps? You better, you better listen to this. It ain't your journey, It ain't your path. Get on your path, Get on your journey, get on your faith, get on your knees, and accomplish your job, your dreams, make your dreams come true. Follow your heart, follow your goals, follow your imagination. God is good and he can get you there. And nowhere does it say a man without an education shall fail. It says a man without a dream or vision shall parish. Dust them off, handle your business. Those are my clothesing remarks, y'all have greatly and them from the pottom of my house.
Speaker 4: For all.
Speaker 9: Steve Harvey contests no purchase necessary voidware prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve harveyfm dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show