Speaker 1: Welcome back, everybody. It's the Fantasy Pros Dynasty Fantasy Football Podcast. I'm your host, Scott Bogmin. Follow me on Twitter at Bogman Sports. I've joined as always by Pat Fitzmorris at fits Underscore FF on the Twitter Machine. We're here to talk some tight ends today. We got some Scott Fish Bowl drafts coming up. Like FITZI, I know you are ready to rock that one premium tight end stuff. So we're gonna talk some tight ends today.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: That's right, only fitting with the Scott Fishbowl drafts coming up and the emphasis on tight ends since Scott Fish himself loves the tight end position, as does the guy we have here with us as our guests this week. Probably no one better to have on a tight end show than this guy, so I'm really excited to chop it up with him.
Speaker 1: Coop Andrew Cooper, the lead analyst, the NFL analyst over at Fantasy Alarm. You're twenty twenty one fsw A Football Writer of the Year. Coop. What is going on? Man? You're ready to talk some tight ends.
Speaker 2: I love this topic and I love hanging out with you guys. I'll tell you that what's funny is. People will hit me up and they'll be like, come on the show, and you know, I know you're probably tired of talking tight ends and we'll talk something else. I'm like, no, dude, I'm like, that's my bread and butter. Like why you like have me on. We'll talk about the thing that I do the most research on, that I care about the most, and that is you know, obviously, I you know, I don't have any leagues that are just tight ends, So I have research on every player, but this is one of the ones that I have a reputation to uphold. So uh yeah, I'm proud to be on here talking tight ends with you two boys. Let's get to it.
Speaker 1: Well, that that is perfect. We're going to go over the top twenty four in ECR in terms of dynasty rankings, talk about our differences, talk about where we're all different, where we all are the same, all that kind of good stuff. So let's get to it and start with the the tight end number ones one through twelve. I will list them off and then I'll tell you guys about the differences and similarities that we have in this group. The number one dynasty tight end according to ECR is Kyle Pitts. Number two is Mark Andrews. Number three is Travis Kelce and we are all different on their rankings, which is a little surprising. TJ. Hawkinson comes in at number four, Kittle is number five, Dallas Goddard is six. Your top half of tight end ones, your bottom half seven to twelve is Pat Furmouth, Dalton Kinkaid, the rookie, David and Joku at nine, Darren Waller at ten, Greg Dolkitch at eleven, and Michael Mayer another rookie at twelve. So Coop, I want to start with you here because we are all different. We all have a different tight end. One. I know the difference for fits and I is philosophy because I even in Dynasty, I work in a smaller window. I work in a three year window over the next three years. Even if Kelsey plays one year and retires, he might still be the best tight end of all these guys over the next three years because of how dominant he is let all tight ends in receiving yards by I think it was twenty three receptions, four hundred and twenty four yards a bunch of touchdowns last year. So he's still great, but he's long in the tooth. So for Dynasty, I understand Pittsburg getting that. You know, number one rank number one in ECR most people are looking at long term, but you have Mark Andrews at number one. I respect that. I really like Mark Andrews. You know, I'm a Texas guy. He went to Oklahoma, I'm a Steelers fan. He's a Raven. But we did go to the same high school. So that's a little interesting factoid about Mark Andrews and I. But your thoughts on Mark Andrews and why is he at number one for Dynasty?
Speaker 2: For you, Coop, and honestly for people out there, I have no problem with them ranking any one of those three guys number one based on the way you like to play. Like you said, and for future reference with Travis Kelsey, you don't need to throw any stats out. The argument for Travis Kelcey is Travis Kelcey. That's the entire argument, right. So for me, I'm kind of like you. I play to win. I'm always whenever I do a startup, I'm going to play to win. That's why my top ten I start by saying, okay, who could finish top five? And all those guys are going to go up towards the top. Who can finish top five this year? That's what I care most about, right, it's too hard to read the tea leaves any deeper and just for everybody out there to make it real quick, I have a simple system for Dynasty. I use. It's called sort start opportunity, roster talent. If you're playing to win now, you need to start opportunity. And sometimes at this position, guys that maybe aren't the most talented have the opportunity and that's how they finish in the top. Right. Look at Eric Ebron with Andrew low catching all those touchdowns, or Logan Thomas in twenty twenty. So that's what I do. But again on the bench, you want as many talented guys as possible, but you might have to wait a little bit. Dallas Goddard stuck behind Zach Ertz for four years, de Lamy Walker stuck behind Vernon Davis for one hundred years. I think it was seven years right before he broke out. So you stash those guys for me. Mark Andrews right now, he just fits perfectly in between the age apex for you know, running back has this all over the place and feeling like a guy's turned twenty eight, they're dead. But with tight end that's kind of the age Apex. Travis Kelsey didn't have a thousand yard season until he was twenty seven. Zach Ertz had won one thousand yard season in his entire career when he was twenty eight years old. Right, So the fact that Kyle Pitts and Mark Andrews have already done that, and Andrews is hitting the AJA picks now, Kyle Pitts hasn't been hit it yet. That's what puts Andrews at one, Pits at two, and Kelsey at three. But if you were the guy that's going out and drafting Christian McCaffrey and at sake one Barkley, then you should have Travis Kelsey one because your win now, right. So Yeah, that's the fun part about Dynasty is that they're.
Speaker 1: So everybody has a different strategy, so many leaguers. Yeah, it's not like redraft. Redraft is win this year, and that's that you can go many different ways. In FITSI, you have Kyle Pitts at number one, and look, it makes sense and people complain about Kyle Pitts in his season last year is still very good even though Atlanta wasn't throwing the ball at all. And you know it's the previous season he had over a thousand yards just about getting in the end zone for him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know Pitts had the injury last year, he had a an abundance of uncatchable targets. But like, I do find it interesting with these three tight ends and how people sort them out. I think it tells you a lot about how people play Dynasty, how they rank these three players, because I think you could make a case for ordering these guys in any different way. But it is kind of a Goldilocks in the three bear situation with the bowls of porridge, and it's like, yeah, you know, Travis Kelcey has this impeccable production profile with virtually no blemishes on it, like durable. You know he's going to produce. He's got the best quarterback in the game throwing to him, but he's teetering kind of close to the edge cliff here, and you don't know exactly how long you're you're going to get out of him, And you know, the actual areial tables really aren't on your side with Travis kelce Then you've got Pits, who's got some short term obstacles here, the you know, quarterback situation, the run heaviness of Arthur Smith and the Falcons offense. But you know, he's this terrific young talent and he's going to be in the league producing for another ten years probably. And then you've got like, you know, the hot porridge the cold porridge. And then maybe Mark Andrews is just right because it's that balance. He's that you know, sort of peak age, you know, so like you don't have to worry about him tumbling over the age cliff. And uh, you know, the production not quite Kelsey level, but still really really good.
Speaker 2: And I think you, I think you sum up with the way a lot of fantasy gamers, the way we feel when you call Desmond Ritter an obstacle in Arthur Smith cold porridge. Right now, with that, you know, if you look scorging hot, right if you love if you love Pitts in London, you hate Arthur Smith, that that is for sure.
Speaker 1: Before we move on to more tight ends here, I gotta tell you guys, if you want to win a free year Fantasy pros Premium, subscribe to the Fantasy Pros YouTube channel and comment below on this video, because when you do, you can have free FRW upgrade to Fantasy Pros Premium. Whether you're looking for custom mock drafts, salary cap tools, or in depth analysis of your fantasy performance, Fantasy Pros Premium has the tools to help you win. Unlock the most powerful fantasy tools in the industry. Don't want to wait for the giveaway. Sign up today over at fantasypros dot com, slash premium and start playing smarter, not harder, And we're adding some stuff for premium subscribers pretty soon as well. Fits correct, We.
Speaker 3: Are bogs a lot of stages on discord with the Fantasy Pros analysts, so you know, you can come on, pick our brains, ask us questions in the chat, come up and talk to us. We're all going to be doing the regular weekly stages pretty much from now until starting next week, right up until the start of the regular season, and then you know we'll also be doing them during the regular season.
Speaker 1: Hoop, I want to ask you about TJ. Hawkinson. We all have him at four. He seems, you know, pretty consensus here behind those top three you also mentioned. I don't care if any if anybody has those top three guys ranked at one, is someone crazy to put Hawkinson over those top three? Is he closer to that top tier or is he closer to the next tier in ECR, which, by the way, you can find it over at Fantasy Pros. If you guys want to take a look at these ECRs and get them up to date, go to his Fantasy Pros and check them out. But at four, is he closer to that Pitts andrews Kelsey tier or closer to the Kittle Goddter Pat Firmouth tier.
Speaker 2: So for me, he's closer to that the second tier. But what you have to ask yourself is how you feel about Jordan Assen because the vast majority of tight ends that both finish at top five and offer consistency from week to week, which is a big thing. Like Evan Ingram, you know, he finished top five, but he wasn't the most consistent and he wasn't the top two target on the team. So you got to look at it and say, Okay, if I don't love Addison and I think TJ. Hockinson can do what he did last year, which down the stretch, I mean we're talking eight nine ten targets a game, right, and Adam Thielen was the one that fell off a little bit during that stretch. Then you love them, But if you're in on Jordan Dison, it's kind of tough to be in on all three of these guys. The Vikings last year were actually the only team in the league, according to Pro Football Focus, that had three guys get over one hundred targets. And during that span when Hawk was there, Adam Fineling wasn't really on a hundred target pace. That's the real problem there. That's the rub is that it's very rare, even in the seventeen game season, to have three guys get one hundred targets. So that's the game we play here. If you love Jordan Addison, you might have to be out a little bit on Hawk. Me personally, I think Hawk can hold them off for one or two years at least. And that's why I got him here, man, because not many guys have that kind of opportunity with the volume that you're going to get with Kevin O'Connell and Kirk Cousins, right, Like, that's hockey. Chuck it football over there.
Speaker 1: Right, It's funny. I just did a player debate over on ITL between Debro and I where I had to take the Jordan Addison side. He took Drake London. And my main point was that the Vikings passed ball two hundred and fifty seven more times than the Falcons did. That's fifteen more passes per game. And they just got rid of the best part of the running game in Dalvin Cook to pass more because they had it Jordan Addison. So all three of these guys can work. It's just one of those guys is going to have a higher pace. I'm kind of more of an Addison guy. I do really like TJ. Hawkinson, though both these guys are tough. Fitz, what is it about him and for you? Is he closer to that top tier or is he closer to that secondary tier?
Speaker 4: Secondary tier?
Speaker 3: Like I didn't even really consider him, you know, on the same the same.
Speaker 4: Plateau as those other dudes. But yeah, there is a lot to like.
Speaker 3: You know, there are gonna be a lot of targets. We talked about the aggressive throwing of the Vikings and I don't think that's going to change because probably not significant enough improvements on defense to keep them out of shootouts. I do think, you know, we're going to see a lot of high point totals every week with the Vikings for the most part, it just seems like they're built to be a shootout team this year.
Speaker 1: We I gotta ask you Coop our fits and I we both are high on Kinkaid and Michael Mayer who come in here. As you know, tight end ones ECR. You are at consensus with Kincaid at eight. You are significantly below consensus on mayor is this more of a rookie tight end rule? I know, tight end is the hardest position to translate from college to the NFL because you go from blocking guys that might be a used car dealerships in a week to blocking t J. Watt and Miles Garrett. And now you have to run up against Roquan Smith and stuff like that, and you have to body up Jalen Ramsey, like you know, you have to face all of the hardest defenders in the league. As a tight end. You got to block, You've got to catch passes, you got to know how to chip, You've got to know how to split. There's so much to do for a tight end. Is that just a general rule that you have for rookies or is it look I like Kinkid, he's definitely a tight end one, but Mayor is not that level of talent. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I don't like the general rules, right, So I don't like the idea that the people say, oh, third year breakout, right, I think that that's a fool like that's you're trying to simplify a very complicated situation. I'm usually the one that has to pour cold, cold water all over the rookie tight end. So I'm glad this year we have guys that actually get over a lot of those hurdles. The problem for rookie tight ends is that, especially for fantasy, so you take the blocking part out of it. Let's just say that part's completely out of the equation. Or they are either good at blocking or they're just a strictly pass catching guy. First, you need to be the best pass catching tight end in that room. If you're Dallas Goddard joining a room with Zach Ertz, you're not going to get the slot job. You're gonna be the inline guy. Same with Cole Comett next to Jimmy Graham. There's so many situations, hayten Hers. So it's like you run into that problem first then to actually have upside for fantasy. We talked about how you got to be a top two target on the team. So now if there's if there's two or three wide receivers that are better at catching passes in you, you're already drawn dead. So for a rookie to walk onto an NFL team and be a top two target, you better be Kyle Pitts, right. That's why we like Kyle pits Evan Ingram, he finished top five as a rookie, but Odell Beckham Junior had to tear his knee up in week four for that to happen. The other guys that have done it, we have to go back to Jeremy Shockey and like Mike Dicka. So it just doesn't happen often. But this year we get we get a golden opportunity with Dolden kin Kay, where I can say to myself, Okay, Stevon Diggs, he's one. We're all nodding our heads because you know, I would love for somebody to walk up in here and tell me somebody else's one. Right, But at two the.
Speaker 1: Argument Davis, they would have would love anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we won that one. But with so it's like now with Gabe Davis that there's a debate to be had whether Dalton Kinkaid operating out of the slot with Dawson Knox as the inline tight end, can he be a top two target on the team right away or can he be next year? Right, and a guy with Kinkaid. Of course, over the long term you also have to factor in the fact that Digs is thirty, right, and he's also complaining and jet setting off to Paris for fashion Week, So you know, there's a lot that goes into it long term for Kinkaid, but for short term. That's why I have him up here at eight and you guys are willing to go six and seven, is because over the short term he could actually be relevant this year.
Speaker 1: So I'm very.
Speaker 2: Much in on Dalton Kinkaid.
Speaker 1: What about Michael Mayer? What makes him low on that list?
Speaker 2: Well, let's take the things that I just talked about there. I mean, first and foremost, he is a two way tight end. He could end up on the blocking side of the tree, which is brutal. Delaney Walker, Dallas Goddard two guys ended up on the blocking side hadn't even way David Joku exactly. Austin Hooper is the exact guy that put him on that side. And now Austin Hooper is going to be there with Michael Maher. But it's not even Austin Hooper we're worried about. Like Davante Adam's got one hundred and eighty targets. He's there. They already had Hunter Renfro, and they said, hey, we have Hunter Renfro, how about second Hunter Renfro and brought into Kobe Myers. Like for me to like Michael Mayer over the short term, I've got to create some sort of narrative that he can be get more targets than both Kobe Myers and Hunter Renfro, And I just I can't do it right now. Not to mention, we thought he was going to be the slam dunk number one tight end, the two way tight end. Well they didn't go first and he didn't go second either. So for me, I'm just saying, hey, I would rather throw him on the back burner, let somebody else take him, and then wait for that window to start opening, and then you go and sneak in there and say, hey, let me trade for this guy. He's not doing a thing, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he feels way better than Austin Hooper because Austin Hooper has kind of been in the background and banged up recently. But Austin Hooper is a very experienced sight end and a very good pass catching tight end, so just suck in some bad offenses recently. So let's go to the guys that we are all below consensus. And it's not by a wide margin here on either one of these guys. Pat Fairmouth, we're all below he's ECR seven, Coop's got him at ten, FITS and I have him at eight. David and Joku is ECR nine. Coop and I have him at twelve. Fits has him at eleven. So we're all below consensed. So we're not killing either one of these guys. It's just there are shots that we would rather take earlier. Do you have any worry about these guys or is it just that, like, look, these are both talented guys, but I'd rather have some players above them. That's all.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean for me, is this is the problem. If you could sit here and tell me that the if it was like Pat Fryermuth and the wide receivers on the team were like, you know, Tyler Lockett or Keenan Allen, and they were thirty or thirty one years old, and I could I could predict some sort of decline at some point. Then yeah, but right now, I look at it. We got Kenny Pickett who last year only through seven touchdowns. Even juicing that number up, it's gonna be hard for him to support three assets, right, So Deontay Johnson gets one hundred and forty targets no matter what. And then now it's George Pickens versus Pat friarm Youth. Now there are some good stats in Frohmy's favor red zone targets huge. I also sat down and uh took every took every team, and I set the parameters to three minutes left in the second quarter, fourth quarter, or overtime to simulate to two minute drill. They call it the two minute drill, but the minute before the two minute warning is part of it, right, Like it should really be like the round, Yeah, round, that's exactly like you're you're using that as a time out. So I look that up. Pat frii Youth not only had the most targets in those situations of any player, not tight end any player, but the highest percentage of his team's targets, like seventy percent. So they leaned on him there. But at the end of the day, I sit here and say to myself, I think George Pickens is the guy ahead of him. If you think that friar Myth is ahead of George Pickens, move him up. That's the beauty of this is that, like right now, in June or July, nobody can be completely wrong, right you just lean into your own opinions. I think you guys agree with me with where you have him ranked. Probably you have pickets ahead in terms of targets fits. How do you feel about it? It does not.
Speaker 1: Not like Pickens.
Speaker 2: I can tell you move fits. Let's go.
Speaker 3: I like crazy, I'm barely below consensus on Friarmuth. I do like him all the bit, and I like the fact that you know he is. Average depth of targets got a little deeper, like it. I think it's spiked by three yards last year. Is is yards per target went up. So even though we saw the drop in touchdowns from seven to two from his rookie year to his second year, like I think all the other indicators were sort of positive for him, and yeah, like I don't love that Picket is this guy, and you know, there is some competition for targets with the White House and Nausey, But like, I do think he's a pretty good player. And you know, I don't feel too bad if he's my starting tight end on a dynasty team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. I Frommouth is still a good player. It's just black. You know, Nasee didn't get all those targets either last year because he played half the season hurt. They added Darnell Washington as well. So as much as I love Pat, you know, I feel like there's a little steam taken out of his sales or win taken out of his sales.
Speaker 2: He that's the hardest part about this position though, Right we have to sit here and say we think these are good players. Like I sit here and say I think George Kittle is a good player. But the opportunity with a weird quarterback situation and Deebo and Ayuk and CMC, that's why I get murdered on Twitter all the time. Fits I should probably just get off there because it's so hard, like to the average to the average person, it's in two hundred eighty characters. It's very difficult for me to say, I think this guy is a tremendous football player, and I and I don't think he has the opportunity to be a good fantasy football player. It doesn't make sense to the to the casuals. That's why we have this show, right, and you guys have the show so you can explain what the hell is going on here? Right when I put on Twitter, it's just, you know, San Francisco, Fortia nine ers pants and their their gene shorts are coming at me from every direction.
Speaker 1: Dude. Look, I'm not gonna knock jean shorts, all right. I'm a Texas I'm a Southern boy, all right.
Speaker 2: This isn't every time.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't hate the George, but I'm also not from Florida. I'm not gonna wear him with socks and sandals.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's fair. That's a fair place to draw the line.
Speaker 1: We're gonna move on down to the the tight ends that are in uh tight end two according to ECR. But before we do, I got to tell you guys about Reality Sports Online. And by now most of you have heard of Reality Sports Online. The powerful fantasy sports platform. Our owners get to build and manage their fantasy team like an NFL general manager. But the question is have you tried it? It's time to go see what all the buzz in the dynasty community is about. Free agency, multi year contracts, so rookie draft, multi team trades, franchise tags, contract extensions, first round rookie options, automated contract in solarycap functionality, and much much more. Think it sounds complicated, it is not. The Best thing about Reality Sports Online Fantasy Front Office is that it doesn't take any more time than a standard league. It just requires more strategy. If you think you're among the fantasy elite, this is a platform to test your metal. If you're still not sure, you can test how your general manager skills for free frwe and a mock. If you like what you see, use promo code Fantasy Pros to receive a ten percent discount on your team or league. Today, fantasy just got real over at Reality Sports online dot com. Once again, you can check out all of these ECR rankings over at Fantasy Pros. So we dive into the tight end twos thirteen through twenty four. At thirteen is Evan Ingram fourteen is Sam Laporta, the rookie from Detroit, fifteen chig Zimaconkwo from Tennessee sixteen, Cole Comet seventeen Dalton Schultz eighteen Trey McBride nineteen is Luke Musgrave, the rookie from Green Bay, twenty Juwan Johnson, twenty one from Noah Fant, twenty two is Jalannie Woods, twenty three is Mikeasicki, and twenty four is Gerald Everett. We have a lot of similarities. Let's start with some love here. We went hate early. I feel like in the last bunch of tight ends. Let's go love. We're all higher than consensus on Laporta and McBride, all three of us. So Coop, tell me what it is. Why are we higher? Why should we be higher than consensus on Laporta and McBride.
Speaker 2: And the more I think about some of these guys I have ahead, I might I might need to move Laporta up to where you guys have them, because I love this guy Laportera, man just from a If we talk, like, forget the landing spot. This guy his tape is electric. He broke twenty tackles as a Senior wrote in the bowl game he brote six on like one play. This He's magic, right. I don't call him Sam Teleporta because he can make guys miss like crazy, right, So he's super exciting. Then he goes to a team where they didn't go out and get a big split end, right, because that's that's a huge thing for tight end success is getting the snaps at wide receiver. And our immediate thought is what we want the slot snaps. But Travis Kelce, Darren Waller, Hunter Henry at times, these guys aligning all the way up wide and just being the split end and just wide receiver comes out of the game completely. Why can't Sam Laporta do that? With Amline Rossaint Brown the slot and Jamiork Gabs doing whatever they're gonna have him doing, and Marvin Jones just being a wily veteran but not really a target hog at this point. Right, So yeah, Sam Laporta could could jump right away, man, especially with that situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love Laporta, and I mean fits, you know, you're a big ten guy. He did all of his action. I mean, top ten in steven grade, top ten in yards per route run among tight ends. And college football last year for the one hundred and twenty third ranked pass offense in Iowa who couldn't do anything Like five of the eight teams below them were triple option teams. They were. They had some disgusting QB play last year, and Jared Goff might be a middle of the pack QB in the NFL fits. But for Sam Laporta, he represents a tremendous upgrade from what he had at Iowa. So just get open for that guy, and Laporta is going to be able to do some big damage quickly, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: So that Iowa offense was just like you had to see it to realize just how bad it was. And for Laporta to be just, you know, far and away the best guy in that offense and the one thing that worked in the Hawkeyes offense. So yes, like I think he'll enjoy getting, you know, being in a functional offense and getting targets from Jared Goff. For all the grief Golf gets, he's a lot better than what Laporta was dealing with in Iowa.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I'll say one thing on that. It's some there's something to be said about being the focal point of the offense and everyone knows it and still getting it done and versus getting it done. Yeah, Alabama Cameron Cameron Lattu is like the eighth option. That's why when you look at his tape there's not really a lot of contested catches or man to man because nobody's watching him for the order was doing it as the dude and what well what.
Speaker 3: Coop was saying by the way, about like how tough he is and how many tackles he breaks, Like there is some George Kittle to Sam Laporte's game, like he is really fun to watch and he go down easily exactly exactly. I think Kittle's kind of a mentor to him too. I think, so, you know, we would like to know.
Speaker 1: Fans a letdown. I was so excited for Noah fan. I thought he was better than than Hawkinson even and he has been an absolute letdown. Maybe maybe this is the year, but uh, you know, I don't think.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 1: What about speaking of guys where we know the ball is going to this guy and he still is great. In college Colorado States, Trey McBride was absolutely that guy. We're all higher on him because I think, you know, he got stuck behind zach Ertz. It's what Coop was talking about in the first part of it. You're not getting targets. I mean Dallas Goddard, the same thing happened to him to start because he was behind zach Ertz and Trey McBride. While he I think he's a stud. We all have him above ECR. He's just been behind Ertz. But now he has an opportunity to cement himself in this offense. With ERT's missing we assume at least a little bit to start the season after tearing his knee in January exactly.
Speaker 2: And it was just like with Dallas Goddar and zach Ertz with the Eagles, where the game is that Ertz would miss. And this is why I actually moved Goddard up back in those days when Earth finally did miss time, because I thought, I was like, if God gets stuck playing inline even with Earth's out, then we we're gonna be scared. But when they when Earth's got hurt, they moved god Or into the slot and he was playing in that Earth's role, running more routes, getting more targets, blocking on fewer pass plays. Trey McBride when Earth went down. Credit to him. He went out there and he played wide receiver for a ton of snaps. He had a game with ten targets. I mean, how many times the rookie tennan't ever get ten targets, right? I mean, he did get popped pretty bad by Marcus Jones in that Patriots game, But hey, you know it's everyone's got there, welcome to the league. Moment, I'd say, Trey McBride, you know, he could have a chance to start right away, and he was getting those targets from the backup from Colt McCoy, Colt McCoy, Clayton Tune, one of those guys gonna start this year, and maybe they decided to dump it down to McBride. So yeah, I had to move him up a bit, and we liked the profile. And that's why for me, I look at where he's at McBride in the process and the window actually potentially being open now versus Michael. I just can't have the rookie ahead just right now.
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, especially when you're looking at a shorter window. You know, I understand that for sure. Now let's talk about a little bit of hate here. We're all below ECR on Ingram and Everett fits when we get into this, you know, it's fourteen, fifteen and sixteen. We're not crazy low on Ingram, any of us. Even I'm three spots off. I don't think I'm insane and we're all we just all have Gerald Everett as a tight end three. I think a lot of that has to do with age. You know, he's twenty nine. He's got a lot of miles on him too for a twenty nine year old Jerald Everett does. So what is it about these guys that just put them a little bit below ECR For you, FITZI.
Speaker 3: There's no knocking what Ingram did last year, terrific year, but additional target competition with the arrival of Calvin Ridley, that's a big thing.
Speaker 4: The fact that I don't know, he's let us down before.
Speaker 3: He's had issues with drops, he's had issues with injuries. You know, there have been more disappointing than fulfilling seasons with Evan Ingram historically.
Speaker 4: So like, I'm not.
Speaker 3: That far below consensus on him, and neither of you guys really. So it's just that, you know, it's hard to be really bullish on a guy who now probably is the third option at best in that offense, even though it's an ascending offense, and even though he had pretty good chemistry with Trevor Lawrence last year.
Speaker 4: And then Evercoop, Oh sorry, yeah.
Speaker 1: Well go ahead, go ahead with every too. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, like I've seen some enthusiasm from him for him in redraft, Like I just can't buy it.
Speaker 4: I really think Everett's just a guy. And you know, I know he's playing.
Speaker 3: In a good offense, but like, now that's a team that's got three pretty good wide receivers, so like it's hard to see him staking out a significant target share and it's hard to see him popping when he hasn't really popped in situations that were even more favorable for him as far as targets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's funny with evert It's like, you know, you're in LA. You're stuck behind you know, some big dogs in LA when that offense is really humming, obviously, and even when you weren't stuck behind the receivers, you're stuck behind Girly getting eight hundred touches a year. Right, And then he goes to Seattle, they call him a fancy tight end. And then they trade for Noah Fan. I just you know, his career has been a little bumpy as well. But you know, in terms of Evan Ingram coop, they also drafted Brenton Strange in the second round, so you know, his long term future in Jacksonville doesn't seem to be there either. I believe he was signed by that Urban Meyer group as well, So you know, yes, he was great last year. He was There's there's no doubt about that. But like Fitz said, Calvin coming in and every I don't know. I think I'm just done with Everett Hype.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think Ingram made a bit of a mistake his his agent did. Where a lot of guys are are going with devoid years and stuff to protect them from the franchise tag and Ingram got tagged and he's not happy about it. How do I know that because I actually tweeted that Ingram. I'm like, this guy plays slot. He's a big slot player, and he's a better blocker than a lot of slot guys and he's gonna get paid less than a lot of these slot guys are. And Evan Ingram actually retweeted that. So he's out there searching his own name on there and and again he's yeah. So you know, so that's that explains the Brenton Strange pick because basically he's saying, well, I'm not gonna be back next year, like now, you've got to pay me next year. So I think that's the plan is they're gonna let him walk in for Dynasty. And this is what's so crazy about what we do is that I've been a Evan Ingram guy. Fits we talked about ever Ingram last year on this show and we were in in redraft picked twenty he finished five. But now I got to explain to my file why you know, all last year we were doing victory laps and cartwheels, but this year, with the addition to Calvin Ridley, now you got to do that target total poll over again and where do you put Calvin Ridley? Is Calvin Ridley or Evan Ingram Because Christian Kirk is going to get his He's just he was so rock solid. You know, he's going to get one hundred plus targets, right, So is Evan Ingram or Calvin really going to get more targets? And for me, I have to put Ridley ahead. I just think he's a better pass catcher, So it's a tough gig right and Gerald Everett that one makes no sense to me. We're talking about a guy that only played more than seventy percent of the snaps twice. I don't know if it was conditioning or scheme or what, but he was a part time player at times, even with Keenan Allen and Mike Williams missing games at different times. And now when I sit down and I say target pecking order, right, you have Keenan Allen, you have Mike Williams. You have the rookie Quintin Johnston, which, even if you're not going to say Quentin Johnson gets a bunch of targets. If one of those wide receives it gets hurt. Now he sides right in there.
Speaker 1: If what do you mean if those wide receivers gets hurt.
Speaker 2: So now they have a guy a little better than Josh Palmer. And here's the real rub. Austin Eckler is the guy that routinely gets one hundred targets. He's gotten one hundred and twenty. So Austin Eckler might be ahead of Mike Williams like everybody, right, So it's like, where does he fall in four at best nightmare, dude, Like, if put it this way, it's a guy that drafts Gerald Everett is in Gerald Everitt's fantasy relevant. It doesn't matter who gets Gerald Everett because the guy that got Justin Herbert is gonna win the league by a million, right, Like, all those guys are relevant. Whoever gets Herbert won. You're drafting like a handcuff. So Gerald Effett missed me with that for sure.
Speaker 1: All right, So let's go to some individual love and hate here, Coop, you love Juwan Johnson, you hate Cole Komett. Obviously I'm using iperbole here. You're just low on Comet at twenty one, and then you have Juwan Johnson at where's j One Johnson go? You have him at sixteen where his consensus is twenty and fits and I both have him at ECR. We're both higher on Comet. What is it that you like about Juwan? What is it that you dis like about Comet?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll start with the negative first, just because we want to end it on a positive note. Sure, So, Cole Comet I liked him last year. I was in pretty devastated. We started this season with back to back zeros right, but he kind of bounced back with touchdowns and finished like tight end eight. But the problem you run into with comet is that not only is it a low volume offense, but you have a quarterback who's prone to run and not throw as much to his low A dot targets. We've seen that mathematically. I believe your own or Andrew Erickson, who who you know is you know he's a friend of the program. He he did a study on mobile quarterbacks dumping the ball down. They don't do it as much, not nearly as much the bottom three quarterbacks in targeting the running back. Last year the teams were the Eagles, the Bears, and the Ravens, So it is scared from that standpoint. The other is they added DJ Moore, and I kind of like Mooney. I even kind of like Chase claypol So last year was his opportunity to be a top two targeted on the team, will actually lead the team in targets, which he technically did with Darnold Mooney going down, and he didn't really flash much. That's why now I'm like, Okay, things got worse for him, but we still like him. I'm a little scared there on the flip side, which you want Johnson, this is a converted wide receiver that's playing tight end. It's everything we asked for, right, Like I was, I was you check my post history. I was me and my followers were sending messages to Yahoo saying, this guy's a tight end add tight end eligibility. I was that annoying dude like hitting up like fantasy cares and they really are not Fantasy cares, Fantasy caarrees of Scott Fishball. You should hit them up and give them a bunch of money. But Yahoo Fantasy Cares is there like thing, and they're very good, they're very nice, and they did change it. But I was that annoying guy. But we got what we wanted. And uh my call to everybody out there, I actually like Michael Thomas real quick. Yes or no, you guys, yes in or no? Out on Michael. I'm out. I just can't do it.
Speaker 1: I drafted him too many times to be high on him.
Speaker 2: Well, then here's the here's the rob there, right, we like Chris Olave. If you're out on Michael Thomas and so many people as a guy who's in, so many people come to me and they say, oh, he's he's a bomb, he's dust, He's gonna get hurt. Okay, what are you doing about it? But how you how you arbitrating that situation? Do you like Rashid Jaheed or maybe you like Juwan Johnson? You do like him?
Speaker 1: I like him? Actually I like Johnson. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Right, So it's like the people out there take your anger towards Michael Thomas and channel it into some trade offers for Juwan Johnson.
Speaker 1: My anger is Adam Trupman. I thought that guy was gonna me too long, and that's why I did. I wasn't in on Juwan Johnson, but yeah, I mean he was so good.
Speaker 3: At at Dayton, right, I mean is the arrival of Foster Moreau and I'll concern you.
Speaker 4: I mean like he did work with Carr before. Like you can have all narrative.
Speaker 2: The Foster row. You're right, and it's Foster or See, he's got that, He's got that narrative, he's got the hard knocks, like that's what originally put him on the scene. And also we're all rooting for him, like him, John Metchi, James Connor. These guys are doing something amazing, getting beyond cancer, playing in the NFL, so we're all rooting for him. The problem is, I've seen Darren Waller get hurt a bunch of times, and I've seen wide receivers get hurt on the on the on the Raiders. I've seen wide receivers get get kicked off the team. I've seen him go to jail. And Foster Moreau still has never had a seventy yard game, not one like I've seen this guy start a lot of games. And I tell people, I say, point me at the Foster Moreau good game, show me a Foster Moreau highlight. That's that's where everyone says, well, there's got to be something. And then if they come back and now send me a clip right, send me the clips right. That's where I get them. But so for me, I just give you the guy who's a wide receiver. I think I think Boston Rode should have a solid inline rule play a bit, but I just I can't see. I'm going for upside. I want upside. That's what I want.
Speaker 1: If you're looking for all of the angles. Let me remind you, guys to explore your team's potential with my playbooks. Dynasty Trade Analyzer at fantasypros dot com Slash NFL Slash my Playbook.
Speaker 4: You can trust.
Speaker 1: The rankings are tools factor in the ECR. For every single trade that you would do. You can include rookie draft picks to get a comprehensive trade over you to see where they're ranked and rated against the players. You can get clear visual feedback, feedback on how trades can improve your team, level up your dynasty league and game today at fantasypros dot com Slash NFL, Slash my Playbook. FITZI, I got one for you. You are high man on Jelannie Woods for all three of us, not a bad guy to behind man on, especially when Saints Shaneziken comes out and says, this is the Dallas daughter of the new look Colts offense. It's a good spot to be in. Guy is huge, very physically talented. What is it you love about Johnny Wood?
Speaker 3: That's it The trades bogs big and fast, and it's great to hear stike and give him that sort of endorsement, and so you know, hopefully he can grow with Anthony Richardson and that becomes a quality pitch and catch como because you know, I'm kind of getting sick of the revolving door. The Colts have been having a tight end for the last few years, like Moli Cox and Colin Grants, like, let's just get one guy.
Speaker 4: Let's let's run it back to the Dallas.
Speaker 3: Clark era right here with the Colts and have like one guy we can count on. But bugs, we gotta ask Coop about Chicko Konkwa because he's like, he's got him at nine tight end nine, and I've got him at thirteen, and you've got him at tight end nineteen. So obviously, like there is a level of enthusiasm for Coop here with Chig that you know, like I'm you're clearly not their bogs, but yeah.
Speaker 1: Look for me. I'll just tell you guys, if I have size and longevity concerns for for a con Quo, because he has slighter a frame, he's gonna be taking some big hits and he's gonna have some big usage over the next two years. It's funny because I have in my Redraft rankings, I have a con Quo high because I you know, this year it's Treylon Burks and nobody are your options among wide receivers for Tennessee. So Chig could be he could be the leading target ketter for this team, but long term, I do have a little concerns about his size, and you know, just Tennessee potentially drafting someone else that that can is more of an all around tight end that they would want to use more if Ocnquo doesn't hit this year. So I do think he has a pretty good ceiling, but I think the floor risk hurts me on a Conquo a little bit. What is it about Chig that puts him into the as a tight end one for you, Coop?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So for me, I in redraft, I think I have him at at eight or seven or eight, Like, I can't put him ahead of Waller and Kittle, but I got him right there and this I haven't been nine, and I've never been afraid to get aggressive with this position, especially if I believe in the research that I've done, uh.
Speaker 1: So that this position is pretty good right now.
Speaker 2: Right So we're just looking for guys that can potentially be that high end rip the doors off guy. And I understand your concern for him size and weight wise, but the beauty is he played a ton of snaps at wide receiver, tons of snaps in the slot and only blocked on two percent of his pass places. It's when you're in the mix too much with your hand in the dirt and the jump getting jumbled up, like with Jason Garrett making Evan Ingram do that at you know, he's like six three two thirty four running at four four four to two and he's like, yeah, get get in there with the big goal and everyone's like he's injury pro and exactly right, Like that's literally what they were doing. Like I'm like, Bryce Young, he's rocking Bryce Young, Like what is going on? Like so uh like if they use him properly. Now, now we have a guy that when I look at and I'm gonna use this, I'm gonna use some high end examples here. You look at Mark Andrews rookie year. He had thirty five percent snapshare because they had Nick Boyle and Hiddenhurst. He only caught about thirty two targets. But when you look at the usage he was playing slot, he was blocking on only one point seven percent of the past place. He was running decent eight hop routes. His catch rate was good, his test catcher was good. Here's the thing with Chig thirty five percent of the snaps as a rookie, behind Jeff Slam and Austin Hooper, who are both gone.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: He caught thirty something passes. He caught three touchdowns, just like Mark Andrews. In every one of those stats except for one, he was actually slightly better than Mark Andrews. He had you know, he had a better contested catch rate, he was better versus man to man. He basically the only stat that he wasn't better in was a dot Mark Andrews getting a little farther downfield. Right, That's something that can change, But that was the one stat, right, And then we look over at the profile and we look at guys that if you're not going to get the targets, we need speed. That's how you get extra eight dot. That's how you get extra yak. He ran a four to five to two. That's ninety five percent out. That's George Kittle. He runs a four to five to two. And Kittle is the only player in the league that has multiple seventy yard plays as a tight end. In fact, only two tight ends in the league currently have three plays in the same year of forty plus yards. One of them is George Kittle. The other one was last year Chickenconguo on thirty five percent of the snaps. You take a guy like that with his profile both in terms of physicality and his yards per route run, which again higher than Mark Andrews is like two point six, and you just sprinkle more snaps on there. That's how we get production. That's how we got the Mark Andrews breakout, and I'm in on the Chick breakout. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work. But if it does pan out, it hands out in a big way. That's why I'm willing to make the best. But I'll give you this on that one. By the floor, is what you say is one? Is what you say is where they do if they bring in other pass catchers. If they signed DeAndre Hopkins tomorrow, he's in huge trouble, right. So that's the concern that he ends up being like a Cameron Braid or Anthony Firkser who is just a smaller, part time tight end. But if they decide that this guy is going to be the slot wide receiver that we can start a tight end in fantasy football, get all fired up. Just think about it.
Speaker 1: This could be the worst QB situation in the NFL two in Tennessee with Tannehillah and Will Levis. I mean, look, Tannehill is still easily the best there. But if he starts to slip and I go to Levis or Malik Willis, who they seem to have already given up on, it might get real ugly. Uh let's let's let's do this to wrap it up here, Coop, Are there any other tight ends below, you know, the top twenty four that you feel passionately about to bring up at the end of the show, either positively or negatively. You know, we you know, we kind of looked for us before the show down to our top forty. Is there anyone from that group that you really really like or really really dislike?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll throw the negativity out first, So, like I said, and on a positive note, right, Dawson Knox before the show, you asked me, You're like, oh, you forgot Dawson Knox, And what I say.
Speaker 1: You said, I didn't forget him. I didn't forget him.
Speaker 2: I am. The thing with Dawston Knox is we talk about opportunity and how you need to seize that. He's been in the league for a while, Jeffon Diggs was the guy game. Davis kind of left the door open man, right, Like he wasn't the guy we thought he was going to be. That was Dawson Knockx opportunity to to swoop in and be a top two target on the team in a high powered offense and prove that he's that dude, and he didn't do it. And instead they went out and they drafted the newest version of zach Ertz, which pushes him in line. Now he's going to be a guy that's just touchdown dependent, and they signed him to an extension. So if Dolton Kincaid is anything, now, we're basically sitting here waiting for Dawson Knox's contract to run out so that he can leave. It's just like he's in such dead water that I almost if you can trade him, trade him. But I just I don't know what we're waiting for. What do we need to happen when you do Kid to completely bust and gave Davis to just be okay and then Knocks to take us a step forward. I mean, it's possible, it's just there's too many other options, right, So for did you guys want to weigh on a knocks before I give my last for Knox.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what one thing is. I know that and I forgot about this fits that hand injury from Knox last year, right like that wasn't like one hand double the size of the other hand because it was so swollen or yeah, it was crazy. That was factoring into why he didn't pick it up when Davis went down. Of course, not even went down. Davis was just bad, So I'll give him a little leeway there. Also, looking at his contray, he is cuttable after twenty twenty four, which is still not great right now, which is why I have him as a tight end three at best. But you know they're not gonna keep him on for I think it's twelve million bucks if he's not doing anything. Yeah, you can save seven point eight and twenty twenty five and then twelve the following year by cutting him. So he'll be gone and off to a different opportunity I believe after the twenty twenty four season anyway, which is a little light. But like you said, right now, kin Kate is their guy. They spent a first round pick on him. The investment is not a one for one. I know our buddy Chris Harris would say it's crutch argument. I understand it's not a one for one, but sometimes you read the tea leaves, so I understand the knock on knocks no pun intended there for real fits you got anything on Dawson.
Speaker 4: No Coop covered it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hey the next.
Speaker 1: Time, whould positive on Coop?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And some thing is like you guys, where you have him, it's fair. You got him like thirty, so it's like you're putting him in that range where it's like, you know, it's just like that's where you put the guys who you're rooting for to get cut so they can get a fresh start, you know, of these later guys. One guy that I'm above ecr on and I think Patt as well, is Isaiah Likely. And what I loved about him is that it's kind of like the Trey McBride where we got to see a brief, ever brief window with a couple games there where he was the guy. And if you take just I know it's such a small sample size, but if you take his usage in those games, it is exactly what they use Mark Andrews to do. In fact, I talk about pass blocking the lot because it's only been essentially since I've been doing this. Three players that blocked on more than fifteen percent of their pass plays and finished top five, and they were George Kittle twenty nineteen Unicorn, Rob Gronkowski Super Unicorn, and then Julius Thomas in a year that Peyton Manning threw fifty five touchdown passes. So it doesn't happen, right, But if you sort by that stat, Isaiah likely was number one in the entire league. He blocked on like four past places. They just put him in the slot. That's what he does. Uh, you know, and and if something happens.
Speaker 1: You're trying to put him in wide out by the way.
Speaker 2: No, I don't want that.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know. Delete that part, Delete that part.
Speaker 2: We don't want We don't want that at all, dude. No, if Mike, if Mike Aseki gets franchise tagged as a tight end and doesn't fight it, then we're all safe. We're all safe. But yes, no, delete that part. Fox. I don't want that at all. I don't want that at all. We want him to be we want to why receivers. We could start at tight end. So that's what we want, right And I'll add this part. Uh, anyone out there after you finished listening to this pod, go look up what Isaiah Likely shut up to camp looking like this year. He's got the afro, he's got this mustache. If that doesn't get you fired up for Isaiah Likely, I don't know what well man you saw it fits? Yeah, he looks he's looking ready to rock and roll.
Speaker 1: Fits anybody else in this range that you want to be. You want to throw some shade on or give some love.
Speaker 4: To here, not really, you know, Coop covered Isaiah Likely.
Speaker 3: You know, I was happy to see that, a little more disappointed the Coop didn't have Jake Ferguson in his top forty.
Speaker 4: But that's okay. We're not going to throw shade at our desk for that.
Speaker 3: I just was like, maybe I want to circle back real quick and just mentioned a guy who was in our tight end two range, and I was glad to see the Coop was also kind of high on Mikeahzicki relative to ECR. I just think here's the guy still one of the more athletic tight ends in the league. And it was really weird that the Dolphins franchised him only to basically cut his snaps in half last year.
Speaker 4: That was really strange.
Speaker 3: But now he's reunited with Bill O'Brien as college coach at Penn States. And you know, the last time Bill O'Brien was calling plays for the Patriots not saying we're going to see a repeat of this. But you know, I think the tight ends there combined for like twenty three hundred receiving yards and twenty four touchdowns.
Speaker 1: Granted, granted, Hunter.
Speaker 3: Hen Hunter Henry and Mikah Sicki are not Rob Gronkowski and Aaron Hernandez. But you know, I think it kind of showed maybe that uh, tight ends kind of an important deal in the Bill O'Brien offense.
Speaker 2: Yes, you pointed out it's kind of interesting with uh, with the Dolphins, like there was clearly a disconnect between the GM and the coach there because they've franchised Tag Koseki, they signed Cedric Wilson, they signed Chase Edmonds, and Mike McDaniel was just like, nah, those guys right, Uh, but yeah, I mean Koseki like, let's play the game. Early on in your rankings and your drafts, you say why Why do I love these guys? Why do I love Chig? Why do I love Mark Andrews? Later on we start saying why not, right, why can't Mike? Is say, like, so, after Juju, who's the second target on that team?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: We don't even know if it's going to be Juju, But it could.
Speaker 1: Be Mike Zikki banged up. Yeah, it could be Mike Ziki, could be born, it could be Parker. But they're also they're in the Hopkins sweepstakes as well, so exactly, you know, So it makes it tougher to rank him right now. But I understand the love and the skill is there. It just seems like he always gets under the skin of whatever coaching staff he doesn't do something, and then Duram smythe ends up leading his team in snaps, you know, and like he's talented, but in terms of tight ends in the NFL, he's middle of the line. He should not be getting snaps over Gasicki, and he does because he does the little things, which is why Gasicky annoys me with that stuff. You don't know where he stands in the coaching staff from week to week. But as Fitz pointed out back with Bill O'Brien probably a good spot to be for him.
Speaker 2: He needs the right scheme. That's one hundred percent of the situation. Like with Adam Gase. Adam Gaz had him blocking on seventeen percent of his pass plays like he was why he finished tight end fifty something the very next year. Yeah, Gags Gaze is like the tight end devil. Even Julius Thomas blocked on in that year that he Like the Julius Thomas year, he was blocking on like twenty percent of his pass plays. Just Peyton Manning Brute forced him into tight end five or whatever was right, But like so Gays had him block in seventeen percent. Next year, Brian Flores and Chang Gaily. Chang Gaily was you know, he had Tony Gonzalez running the second most slot snaps in the league, behind only Hines Ward. He had Eric Decker as the big slot like he basically said, you're gonna be Eric Decker and that's how he finished at tight end six. And then Mike McDaniel comes in and he goes, no, I need a two eight tight end, so you're not gonna play. So you got to hope that this team they're looking at it and saying, well, for they're looking at and saying we're gonna put you in the slot. And Mike Eseki, as a free agent, could have gone anywhere, and he picked this spot. And there's a beat writer named Alex Barth for the Patriots that went through all the transcripts and pulled out nine different times that a reporter said what do you think about the tight end in Miami? And Bill Belichick started it by correcting them and saying, well, he's more of a big wide receiver. He pulled nine different times. That's how it started. Well, we think he's more a big wide receiver. Now he's got the big wide receiver. I'm with you the fits. I think you might have him higher than me, but we both have him higher than and consensus I believe, right y.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think you're even higher than.
Speaker 2: As you can tell. I've been thinking about it. I've been thinking about that one a little bit.
Speaker 1: Well, look, Matt is going to wrap it up for tight Ends and Coop, thanks for coming on and please plug everything that you're doing. Let everyone know where they can find you on what you got coming up here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, So it's easy follow me at Coop A fiasco. I tweet everything out that I have. A lot of my articles are free, some of them are in the Draft guide. If I'm buying two draft guides this year, I'm getting Fantasy Alarm, I'm getting Fantasy Pros. I'm winning all my leagues. So pretty simple, Rake boys, That's.
Speaker 1: Right, That's right, FITZI at fits Underscore FF, what do you got coming up here, FITZI.
Speaker 3: We are rolling out have rolled out our draft kit for Redraft, so check that out.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's got everything.
Speaker 3: You want, all the analysts, players to target, players to avoid, our draft a cheat sheets, everything you need. And you know, of course, you can always find the ECR, the Expert Consensus Rankings at Fantasy Pros. That's it. We've got you covered on Redraft and Dynasty.
Speaker 1: Of course, follow me here at bogmin Sports. Of course, I'm on this show. All my rankings are up for Fantasy Pros. And check out in this league where we're doing mock drafts every single week. We did player debates with Debro. We got busts coming up this week as well, so please check that out at Bogman Sports on the Twitter. And that is it for us, and we will see you guys next week. Take it easy, everybody.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Dynasty Football podcast. Follow us on Twitter and Instagram at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros