Speaker 1: What's up its lift service. I'man like, yee, I'm JJ Maguire, I'm Jazzing brand and it's your girl. Ba. I'm still always gonna say We're all always gonna say B B B Yeah, let's see. I was gonna say it, but I'm like, I'll just let everybody else all right. Yeah, yeah, Okay, it's like a concert calling response and listen, bust and Rhymes is getting on it and you did a song with him. The collaboration we didn't even know we needed. Wow, I'm so happy we did this a while ago. So I'm just so happy it's out during the summer because it's a summer song. Yeah, how did that even happen? Because that is fascinating to me. I love it that it's like incorporating you. And then Buster Rhymes is a legend. Oh, I love Bustling.
Speaker 2: We go back and he kind of like seen my whole growth, through my whole He's known me for a while, so when he cut this song, he called me right up.
Speaker 1: He was like, Bea, I got this.
Speaker 2: Song and I need you to I need you to lay this part, like I need you to do it. So I'm like, okay, you know what, let me hear it.
Speaker 1: Sent it to me. He said to me, I cut it right away.
Speaker 2: I sent it back and we shot the video and we were kind of just like waiting for the right time to put it out. And I was harassing him for months, like, bust put it out. It's gonna be the summer. We need to hear it for the summer. Finally it's out in summer. So I'm just excited. Congrats to him. Yeah, yeah, this is it.
Speaker 1: She's very gen like she comes in here asks us how we're doing, which is rare. It like she hasn't been here. You know, I haven't seen you guys in a while. So I'm just happy. I'm hay. I feel like last time was last year. Last year, Yeah, at the BET Awards again and it's been like she's been going since then, you know that. You know what I noticed and that I love about you too, is that you always kind of take the high role, like people be trying to throw you in some mess that's not even you know, because sometimes things can escalate through other people and then next thing you know, you're defending yourself and then next thing you know, you mad. But you're always like calm down, everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just don't have any ill intentions. So, like, I can see how some things can get taken out of context, and sometimes I try to clear it up, and sometimes I just don't because I don't care enough to I just want to go. But you know, if you know me in real life, you know, like I come from a good place. So yeah, I just stand on that.
Speaker 3: There are are there ever times when you really want to say something and you didn't say anything.
Speaker 2: Not really, because I like to let things play out. Like I feel like people jump the gun and give opinions right away and then it's not really what you thought it was, so then you end up having to retract your opinions. So it's like, you know what, let me just keep my mouth shut and let see how everything play out, and then mine my business that pays me.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Get to care about your coin. But and let's not also forget that we can sometimes call people directly behind the scenes, and I do that. Yeah, I'm big on that, Like, not everything needs to be like a public show. For me, I definitely will call and have conversations behind the scenes, but.
Speaker 3: That definitely comes with maturity too. I feel like you have to be mature to do that, because I feel like sometimes you want the public to know, like, well, I said something back, or I cleared the airs.
Speaker 1: I had a couple of funny experiences like that. I bet now that I think about it, I bet I'm a Leo too, So I'm really like, my first instinct is a hot one, right, and then I have to like usually sit on it and cool myself down. I bet you this time you type things and then deleted it.
Speaker 2: I always my draft tweets will sit down and I'll do it on your show.
Speaker 1: We will and I'll be like, we'll just read out all my draft tweets. That's hilarious. That will be for you. Got me the girl?
Speaker 2: Let me go before I do that, right, go through and filter some out of my draft tweets are nasty, wow.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. And then listen. You also have this song right now that is lit with DDG and Nli Chapper, so congratulating on that. I just want to say, beat her consistency. But even just not even in front of the mic, not even on a stage, just a cool ast person, but even when it comes to music, like people we've been following your journey to a long time, for a really long time, and everything that you've been getting you one thousand percent deserved. Thank you so much. I mean, I appreciate you guys so much, and you deserve more.
Speaker 3: Though Angela loves her some Bea, I I love you too behind the scenes.
Speaker 2: And you know that there have been times where people try to like kind of like not give me flowers and shave me in certain situations, and Andrew's always like, no, bea excuse me. So I remember that, and that you remember that on your way up, like the people that always supported you even when it wasn't cool.
Speaker 1: So like, and even when it comes to different genres too, because I think people also have to understand that it's not just you know, hip hop. It's not just the United States either. Yeah, the whole world out there. I love to travel and I don't feel like I want to just put myself in one box, in one of space. I'm a student. I want to learn from other cultures. So I'm traveling, girl.
Speaker 2: I'm overseas, I'm in Africa, I'm in the UK, I'm in Tokyo, I'm everywhere I.
Speaker 1: Can be gaining knowledge from all of those experiences. Exactly.
Speaker 2: I'm in Puerto Rico. I'm a Dominican Republic. Hello, I'm Jamaica. Flee.
Speaker 1: And then what about your entrepreneurship businesses, because I know last time we spoke you were talking about opening up a shop.
Speaker 2: Okay, I didn't. Okay, Well check out the nails. Let's just talk about it. Let's talk about it, talk about it. You know, I'm a nail girl, so the nails are always my dream. Next is to open a nail shop, like a nail thing. But I've been just so busy on other things, music and makeup, trying to get a new project out. So I got my makeup line, Beauty for Certain, and you know what, I don't know?
Speaker 1: Certain, Look at this cute bag that hold up the bag to it's a little on linger ting you get me. Thank you, She's cute, Thank you cute.
Speaker 2: But yeah, this is my lip my lipstick, and I have glosses and I have and what's beauty for Certain girl?
Speaker 1: It's a nice little Okay, So she got on today. It works. She really uses it. She's not just the president, she's a client, all right. And then yeah, because every time I say you're not gonna hold you accountable. I just want to keep on because sometimes you're like, man, I gotta make sure the next time I snow. Trust me. The nail game is in the works. If you know me, you normally young girl.
Speaker 2: But right now I'm focused on the makeup first, and then we'll go to the nails.
Speaker 1: Okay, she has a plan, all right, and listen because it's his lip service. It's the fiftieth anniversary of hip hop. Woman of the People. To You is the best hip hop sex song ever. Favor up sex song.
Speaker 2: Yes, you can have some good sex to She's like so many, I'm thinking of so many.
Speaker 1: Just give us too and like if you can see how she rapped her leg to.
Speaker 2: Think, girl, what's the song that's gonna make me look classy and not nasty?
Speaker 4: Number one?
Speaker 1: Slow motion? Yeah, like I like slow motion. We'll just we'll do slow motion. Take that because I like a little rep like like that she working that back.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You say, okay, let's just do let's do some motion and man, put that onto Yeah, some motion. Let's just so that's good that you'll give us a number two or no, well more that.
Speaker 2: She's really on that one okay, be it.
Speaker 1: What's a good amount of time you think for sex? Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh right, you are a busy lady at least like at least thirty twenty five minutes, thirty.
Speaker 1: Minutes okay, fair, fair, Yeah, don't don't come in there off all quick and yeah, yeah at all. Don't just take your time with a baby. Take your time, sweetie. Have you ever had to be like I'm not done? Yes? Yes, hey what these things? He could do? For sure? Hello? What about me? That's how sometimes do I don't want to have it. I don't want to have an attitude when you don't orgasm like, no, get it yourself. Okay, it's like you got off yourself. And you know my new.
Speaker 2: Song with DDG, I'm geeking you see how I was talking on that thing?
Speaker 1: Yes, real nasty, real nasty, last tongue, am I what what? What? What? What what exactly? We love it? Well, that's going to be the classic hip hop sex song. That's that's my new classic kip hop sex song d d G featuring me and Number I'm Eagan all right, well being thank you so much for coming through. Always a pleasure, Thank you for having me. I love y'all. Fun what's up slip Service? I mantel, I'm G. G. Maguire, I'm Jazzmine brand.
Speaker 4: And pretty line.
Speaker 1: Hey that's how you last time?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I mean that.
Speaker 1: Okay, listen, remember when we first had the baby on the Service. That's one of our biggest That was one.
Speaker 2: Of our biggest episodes, and it was super early, like I'm coming back.
Speaker 1: That was like twenty fourteen. You you do you let us know when you're in New York that we got the next yea, remember the crazy thing he said on that episode?
Speaker 2: You know what he was being like, probably lived it out, you know what happen whatever?
Speaker 1: Mom?
Speaker 2: I remember I was talking about the heart attack in that episode, and then it was all in the comments about the heart attack, your heart attack that I gave the man that I was having sex with. Lord you did died, Yeah, he died.
Speaker 1: Anyways, I saw this young lady that said that you was capped, right, she said. She came up to you and she tried to what's the story?
Speaker 2: She said, you not about that life. You've been talking artist craziness.
Speaker 4: A couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Give us some contact.
Speaker 6: So she got no side two sides of this story, Okay, okay, okay, and everybody.
Speaker 4: I don't know what that was about.
Speaker 1: And then she said, he not about that life, Yeah, some.
Speaker 7: Kind of what did you standing over there talking to his friends? Your friends ain't gonna put your dicken name. You ain't about that anything you right about to you?
Speaker 4: She said it to something.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she was talking to every everybody heard, everybody heard everybody.
Speaker 1: What was your response?
Speaker 4: I went, he.
Speaker 1: Didn't respond out of there.
Speaker 4: For sure.
Speaker 1: That's good. That stuff like that. We just saw that on camera. But just stuff like that happened all the time. Sure, wow, crazy, How do you handle that?
Speaker 2: Like every time you just like ignore it. I don't hear you just don't give it no energy.
Speaker 4: You don't you know, I ain't got time, y'all know I don't got time.
Speaker 1: That's funny that nobody out.
Speaker 4: Of it off the show.
Speaker 7: It's like, you know, it's like when you when you try to trick a nine a nine year old and then doing something.
Speaker 4: You want somebody, Yeah, you ain't gonna eat no broccoli. You scared.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying that she tried to intimidate you. She tried to cohurse me and and to.
Speaker 4: Get in some head and pulling that thing out.
Speaker 1: You know, she didn't make it seem like you're not about.
Speaker 4: But you respect the clients. I respectfully the clients.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna let you that out of there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but let's just say in general, do you like aggressive women? Not aggressively aggressive.
Speaker 1: Like that, but say in the bedroom, would you prefer for your woman to initiate the sex.
Speaker 7: It don't even gotta be. It ain't mean so much about like in the bedroom aggression. Yeah, an aggressive woman for sure, like for sure, you almost gotta be, like you gotta go for it, you gotta be. And I won't even say aggressive, like just like an alpha female, like for sure, like that's my type.
Speaker 4: For sure.
Speaker 7: You ain't gonna you ain't gonna last, like right, yeah, you ain't gonna last. You're gonna need to be that off top to even you know, deal with the conditions up sucking with a nigga like me.
Speaker 1: What type of woman for sure?
Speaker 4: I mean, I come with you know what I'm saying, like it is what it is.
Speaker 1: What type of woman do you like besides like an assertive woman?
Speaker 7: What else besides an assertive woman? If she ain't assertive, it ain't anything.
Speaker 1: I mean what other qualities? What that you look for besides that, I'm.
Speaker 4: A strong mind, for sure, for sure a strong mind.
Speaker 7: You know, if you ain't assertive, at least be you know, comfortable and confident and you know the way you feel as an individual. You know what I'm saying, anything less than I can't deal with a woman not having that like it is what it is?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: What about visually? What does she what should she look like? Visually? You look like, Yeah, you got.
Speaker 4: Gotta look like something.
Speaker 7: I like what I like though at the end of the day, so I can't pinpoint on specific type.
Speaker 1: You know, I like what I like. Do you believe in monogamy?
Speaker 4: I believe in monogamy? Yeah, I mean, of course I believe in it for yourself.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna say what you mean, like, would you could you be like I want to be with one person and that's it.
Speaker 1: It's a little bit, but you think, I don't know.
Speaker 4: You don't think I'm already living like that.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm just a lot of people don't believe in it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, as long as she the one give me a gun.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I can hear you to in my in my ears, Okay, I want you clear.
Speaker 4: Every time I thought about it, she ain't as nice as you with this ship. She as soon as you.
Speaker 1: Say that, excuse me, it's great. You didn't hear it when you were trying to talk. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: That's all good.
Speaker 1: We were just trying to make sure he was comfortable for lip service. This is lip service.
Speaker 4: In a way. What was we talking about.
Speaker 1: We were talking about monogamy.
Speaker 4: You said, yeah, it's all good.
Speaker 7: You know, I believe in You know, if I got one queen that you know, can satisfy my knees, I can satisfy her as we can take over the world.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, How.
Speaker 1: Do you how could you even find anybody nowadays?
Speaker 2: You think it's got to be through work or because nobody.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't prefer to find him that way.
Speaker 3: And keep it real, like, how would you prefer to find a woman at home depot?
Speaker 4: I would prefer to find one. Okay, I know it just got to happen, got to happen. Look, I ain't running around looking for one really, never have been.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how.
Speaker 4: Things happen my style.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everything that works out always is usually organically. That's when it works out the best because it's just natural on the clothes, and you know, it goes to where it goes the.
Speaker 4: Show, And I most definitely take her around the way girl.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, what about a girl who acts like she doesn't know who you are? What you mean, would you believe it?
Speaker 4: If she was acting? She really can you know?
Speaker 1: If she was acting like how many girls.
Speaker 4: Like she was acting?
Speaker 7: If she was acting like she ain't, No, I'll be waiting on her to set me up so I can kill everybody.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean for real?
Speaker 7: I mean, because it ain't even no point of you know, you don't got to like dumb. They ain't even about that, Like they ain't even how I carry you, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So it's like playing dumb with me.
Speaker 7: If your first impression is playing dumb, that ain't It's just like if a fan want a picture and they come up and they come walk by, Oh ship the baby, like, bro, don't don't do that.
Speaker 4: It just can't walk down. Yeah, yeah, we ain't.
Speaker 7: Gotta play mind games, nigga. You ain't got to see if your mom's sharpen than mind. You don't manipulate me and in the fucking with you. You see, know what I'm saying. It's all good, like I'm gonna fuck with you off the strength, you know what I'm saying. So yeah, it ain't. It ain't really about nothing. I don't don't know.
Speaker 1: So like if somebody comes up to you and say, Hi, how you doing? I'm such a test? What's your name? Do you say that I ain't tripping?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 7: No, no, no, no, I ain't tripping. I respect that that's how you're supposed to. I mean, I would really just meet because I do it all the time. Like you know what I'm saying, I don't. I don't act like I don't know nobody I know, but I will come introduce myself as if you don't know who I.
Speaker 1: Am, how do you introduce yourself as the baby? Or do you say no?
Speaker 4: Hell no, hell no, hell no, hell no. I ain't ever say it, I'm the baby. I don't even save the baby roll off my tongue right.
Speaker 7: Well, you know what I'm saying, I say baby before that, but like the syllables and ship like the way I talk, that kind of.
Speaker 1: Don't go with the way I So what are you kid? What do you say?
Speaker 4: Baby?
Speaker 7: I say, baby, you know what I'm saying, I say, bab Like you know, I definitely know how to how to walk in the room and greet anybody, male or female, you know what I'm saying. So yeah, depending on the room, you know what I'm saying, the temperature in the room, the type of people in the room. Like I can go in the middle of the hood and talk to niggas and fit in. I can go in the room full of business people, you know what I'm saying, professionals and carry myself and present myself the right way too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like to think on well round it than that.
Speaker 1: Do women have to sign any type of like contract or n d A.
Speaker 2: Or anything what you're talking about, like together what you say getting with, I'm not doing getting with.
Speaker 4: But for nowadays boy.
Speaker 1: Sorry yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: Most definitely they can expect that just to kick it, like I mean, and that's more so you know with me, if if a motherfucker's even in my space period, like you know, I would prefer not even preferred, that's what's gonna have to happen, because you know, I ain't got time to be looking over my shoulders.
Speaker 4: I would rather just live comfortably and just vibe with the motherfucker even.
Speaker 7: If it's so you know, it don't got to be even on though, you know, it don't got to be no intimate type situation or none of that, like in a room full of people like in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 4: The way this ship said up nowadays is probably in your best interesting.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I make people sign NBA down sidne NDA's and they probably got an ulterior motivle, you know, because they protect both people.
Speaker 2: Right anyway, because like, yeah, but if they got set to you know what I mean that, Yeah, Like it's very damn got ship.
Speaker 4: They probably shouldn't be around your ass to lose. Keep it real.
Speaker 2: Probably right about that fact Dan's killing us over here. We can wrap it up, Okay, so.
Speaker 7: Sweet on y'all, though they ain't getting nobody else listen nowhere as much time.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna talk to you in a second. We got a question, how to figure you out?
Speaker 4: I'll figure him out, all right.
Speaker 1: But last question, since it is the fiftieth anniversary of hip popping in his lip service, what is the best ever hip hop sex song?
Speaker 4: She know I'm nasty when I pull it out and I put it all over her as she don't. Yeah, I won't. I can't believe. I can't believe you are having sex with that man. And he died.
Speaker 1: Baby, baby, babe, and baby.
Speaker 4: So did you call the police?
Speaker 1: I took him to the hospital, she's I took him to the hospital. No, he died after he got after that way. I took him to the hospital.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he had a seizure.
Speaker 1: He had a heart attack, So what the fuck does that look like?
Speaker 2: I was riding him and he threw me off of him and grabbed his chest like, oh, my chest hurt. And then I'm like, what's wrong with you? Take this water and I laid it back down and then he started shaking me like nah, I'm really in pain. Take me to the hospital. And I took him to the hospital. He ended up in I see you. It was a twelve day thing of him being in the hospital and then you know, may he rest in people, but in a finished that wasn't completely year fut. That was a condition. He had a hard condition that he didn't know about. Well, rest in peace to him. His family.
Speaker 4: Look, put the kids to bed before lip service.
Speaker 7: Come on, That's how I got to say I'm gonna come see we appreciate.
Speaker 1: What's up the slip service. I'm into ye, I'm G. G. Maguire, I'm jazz and brand and I'm Big Boss. Say hey, girls, she is living up to it. To look at Big buspect right here. Come on, you are so pretty. No, you guys are pretty. You're so I gotta ask you. Even before this music, like for you grown you were from Saint Louis, Yeah, from all right, So what was it like for you growing up? I know the guys was on you.
Speaker 2: It was it was very hard for me growing up because I actually grew up broke. I was like, I don't know, like I was like one of them kids that like had everything that I needed. But like I was like in like the basic things, you know, like we didn't have like Jordan's and all that.
Speaker 1: Growing up.
Speaker 2: I was just basic, you know. I just was always pretty, so it was like I was always cute. So it's cool, right, And like in twenty firsteen, you know, DAYE Love song trom Me was like going viral. Oh yeah, so I had did like a cover to whatever, and basically I was showing that I can sing and rap and then I posted it in like overnight.
Speaker 1: I went viral.
Speaker 2: I was like, so, I was like nervous as hell because first things first, like I was, I was in high school. I didn't have no guidance, like I ain't like I ain't have nobody like like knowing the game. So I was doing everything by myself. And then like I was like broke, so like I couldn't show like the chains and all the letters closed.
Speaker 1: I was just me.
Speaker 2: So continuously over the years, I was like continuously doing covers.
Speaker 1: I got shot.
Speaker 2: I went back on the right path, attached myself to this toxic man.
Speaker 1: You got shot, I'll get yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, way back in the day, y'all we're gonna have our one on.
Speaker 1: Want to talk about it.
Speaker 2: I'm coming back, Okay, We're gonna do a real lip service there. Yeah yeah, absolutely, so yeah. So attached myself to this toxic man who did not want me dropping music because I was like still I was being seen and I literally had to get away from him.
Speaker 1: Got away.
Speaker 2: He started dropping music with my own beats, and then thirteen label deals later, Wow, I was gonna beating where y'all and and I'm like, y'all want me, like I'm just this regular girl from Saint Louis. Like I was broke and then I was doing hell. I was stelling clothes. You have lived a life. Also worked for Amazon. I have like sixty nine to five shot list.
Speaker 1: She's like eighty five years old right now.
Speaker 2: I was not really working. But but I've always had this feeling that I was going to be big. I did not know what I was gonna do, when I was gonna or how I was gonna do it, but I knew that I was meant to be rich, to be big, to since live a black girl luxury y'all own black girl Luxury lifestyle. Okay, I love that.
Speaker 1: That's a bar. I'm here for that. That sound like a whole brand. Like all right, so welcome to black Girl Luxury Lifestyle. No, give me idea, So I have to I have a confussion. Go ahead, I have a confession. Yeah. So for the past week, uh huh, number one song. As soon as I get in the car, I'm playing. I don't need a nigga. I don't need a nigga, I yo, because when I tell you and the everything running back, running back and running back and play it again and running back, like I'm obsessed. I'm here you know, it's crazy, Like it's like my anthem right now.
Speaker 2: Everyone always be like asking me, like where do these songs be coming from? Like it be really stemming from me having a toxic gas man, like literally like being in a toxic relationship with like have you losing everything? Like which I was ninety I was ninety eight pounds, oh my god, and maybe one hundred pounds soaking wet like I was little with shit I was.
Speaker 1: I was stressed, bitch, my heart was falling out.
Speaker 2: I did not want to do things because then he would get mad if if I get seen from just being me, like you know, even just that night, just so like now then I'm finally free fmash shit, I just talk about it because it's like that is that is what I went through.
Speaker 3: So for some of the people that are listening, and why, what are some of the red flags from the signs that maybe you're dealing with a man that's toxic and you need.
Speaker 1: It, you need to one hold you down, right, Okay, so boom.
Speaker 2: So for me, if he started making like jokes right because it is it is a truth to every joke. So if he make a joke like you only warrant that because you want to be seeing a Kiki Key. It ain't funny. It's not funny. He meant so if he'd be like, you can't have no male friends, not not not funny, it's not funny. If he if every time you want to go out, he always be like, well I had thought that we can chill today.
Speaker 1: Not funny, Like I'm not like it.
Speaker 2: Literally has to register, like because you might think of it like, oh, he just really liked me. He just really want to be up on of me. No, he he want to keep you in the house. He want to turn you into this princey person so he can go chase after the woman that he didn't that he don't want you to.
Speaker 1: Be and then somebody else.
Speaker 2: Yes, he was like cheat on me with so many people at me, I heard fighting, all these people losing, y'all.
Speaker 1: It was it was. It was so bad, like it was, it was so bad. It was I'm so glad you found.
Speaker 2: The like absolutely and you are shining bright and I feel like pretty girls Walk is like a love song to all the young ladies love you know because like and it is it is my first crossover record. Like I was really nervous to even drop that I got trolled the first three months that I dropped it because they was like, oh my god, so you dropped this TikTok ass song, this song, corny song, trash wootroop, no one wants to hear it. But now this is the highest stream song out of my full catalog. Like you, you cannot keep me away from cross Over Records, and it is a song that just keeps on giving, right, like I performed at the Clippers game, like I brought out Jay like it is. It is so many things attested to this song that has caused me to grow and evolved as a artist. Now it's like I'm not I don't. I don't for any any different songs anymore. Like at first I was scared, I'm like, dang, I already yeah, but now look at me now, you know it's like almost a million video was on TikTok and we didn't pass the billion of view up a billion streams, like come.
Speaker 1: Back, amazing, congratulations, Yeah you deserve it. And you know Dave Love is doing music again. You might want to try to do some early on.
Speaker 2: Hey cousin, if you watching this stage, I want to come on, come on see me a record I got you. I promise she gonna send it right back. Well, I could send you one, whichever one you want to do it.
Speaker 1: And that's some of these bars that you. Let's ask everybody this question. Have you ever turned the side into the main when? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, because my job I told you when I was dealing with that toxic man like I had started cheating back because after a while, either leave or get your leak back and a yeah. Then, but it's like, also you have to know, like if they're gonna cheat with you, they're gonna cheat on you.
Speaker 1: So I'm not turning to nothing. Nothing that I didn't a bar. That's a bar.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry because they is though, because now it's like you cheated with me, and then like say that you do make them your main right when they start doing doing things with like someone else, that kind of started y'all talking. You're gonna be like, hold on, that's kind of how I got you.
Speaker 1: What's going on? Back? Gonna date anybody?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: I feel like now it's like, are you dating? Are you dating anyone right now?
Speaker 5: Hard?
Speaker 1: I'm emotionally unavailable right now, but I don't know that's right. But that's Okay, you take your time until you feel like you get some healing yourself and then when the right French. But you're unavailable so that all the way, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I'm emotionally unavailable because my little Yeah that's something.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, big yeah, big boss, Yeah, I love that. Yeah, and she's smiling too. I'm glad. Well listen, big buss back. We need a real sit down. I know we're in here working hard and you've been all over the place, but I'm coming. I'm coming back. Okay, I'm coming there. We're gonna see you in New York soon. Absolutely. Okay. You got one question before? Yes, one question? Yes, all right? Well it is lip service. It's the fiftieth anniversary of hip Hop is b E T Awards? What is the best ever hip hop sex song?
Speaker 4: Oh fuck?
Speaker 1: Hip hop song to have sex to give any time period weather?
Speaker 8: Oh good?
Speaker 1: You can do? Yeah? Y'all, y'all, y'all is like that one? Kay call him daddy, I'm here. What is y'alls? We had a whole even we've been doing the mall coming up. I had to llll cool J doing it and doing it and doing it well. But I'm like I want to steal yours. Put it in your mind. Putting in your off is a good one. Somebody said I need love, I need love. Ll cool, that was a good one. But is that sad? That's he's lonely? That ass up and is more of a work song? Back that ass up? I mean, oh look at back that ass up and get at the same down time. Absolutely absolutely, and.
Speaker 4: I had.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like it, like that working that. I don't know how to act slow most all right, all right, you know what, I love it. I'm gonna give you. I'm gonna you from Saint Louis. I'm that mamayah as you just say that. It's not what's popping to night. We getting started because we gotta figure it out.
Speaker 4: I got not.
Speaker 1: That was just me pulling something from Saint Louis. That was just real quick. That was just real quick. Well big buss bet, thank you so much, and again we look forward to the full feature lengthy.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh wait a minute, one more, one more. We got an EP dropper song. It's okay, you gonna come with it, resilience. It is my first big body work, my first ever project real song. I just shot the video to get it, which I feel is gonna be the biggest.
Speaker 1: Record on my on my EP. I don't love it. How soon soon?
Speaker 2: Okay, we gotta get everything cleared away, you know, we gotta sign them douaizing Pross.
Speaker 1: You got the eyes absolutely all right? Coming yeat it? What's it? How get it?
Speaker 2: Giddy get I'm gonna put your wholes on gang. The rules of this ship don't change. You gotta get it, giddy, giddy, giddy. I'm gonna show you holds how to get it, you know.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, already calming, you know I'm here for I love you girls. I'm here and back. I don't really have to have our stay down for coming go here for you back? What's up? His slip Stavers' angela yee, I'm g g maguire, I'm jazzing brand.
Speaker 2: Or not.
Speaker 1: It's your day, baby, you got first of all. Congratulations freshman double XL cover. Yes, where were you when you found out that you made the list?
Speaker 4: Am? I bid? Okay?
Speaker 1: Who do you tell? Who do you tell? First?
Speaker 4: I told everybody, bro, I told the whole hood. People tell nobody you told the ship? Then?
Speaker 1: Already too late, they already know I told him.
Speaker 4: I told him, I'm like, bro, I told everybody that they're like bro, don't nobody else?
Speaker 1: Oh you gotta do tell one person?
Speaker 4: And that's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good news like that travel fast Absolutely, congrat London. How long are you supposed to keep it a secret.
Speaker 1: Until the the like?
Speaker 4: But wow, I have everybody got to know this.
Speaker 1: And then you got nominated for a hip Hop Award from BT.
Speaker 4: Yeah, best Video, the.
Speaker 1: Best Video of the Year. So congratulations on that, you know, and you have Vulture Weekend Yeah in New Orleans. Yeah, so tell me about that because that just happened.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that happened last week. I had me Gi Herbal no Wick. It was Sleazy World, go Rody Rebel. I had a lot of people had Wow.
Speaker 1: People came out and supplored it. That's beautiful. Yeah, So what made you even decide to start doing that? That was the second year? Okay, what made you even decide that?
Speaker 4: New Orleans ain't really got no instructure like that? You know what I'm say saying, like, ain't nobody. Ain't nobody pushing for music out there, So I'm just trying to be like one of the people that push for the music.
Speaker 1: And essence music festival. Is they're coming up to you, I think, so, yeah, I gotta go.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: I've been like every year for the past like fifteen years, right, you like I love New Orleans well, you know in the touristy parts. Yeah, I'm in the ninth ward, the fourth ward.
Speaker 4: Stop stop it.
Speaker 1: We like, we like to eat and one not my business.
Speaker 4: I like to eat.
Speaker 1: But what's the one we went to? God, Like, what's the one we went to and they shut the room for us? We do go to my roads. We go to Oceana's you know, I know, I know it's I'm a tourist. You go to Dragos is crazy? I like, I like, what's your favorite place and go to the barbecue?
Speaker 4: Like my favorite place in the water probably probably is, Like yeah, I love it was really good like that.
Speaker 1: Larry was part of your whole weekend.
Speaker 4: Also, yeah, it's my brother.
Speaker 5: Yea.
Speaker 1: So let's just talk about, like with all these things that have been happening for you. I feel like, and you have, how long have you been even doing music?
Speaker 4: Probably three years that's not long.
Speaker 1: And all the success at three years probably three Yeah, that's dope. Don't I feel amazing because I mean three years could feel like a long time when you you know, but you've had success like early on, and then it's just been growing and growing from the.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't really feel like that long. Like it really feel like I've been in this ship for like ten years. You know, this time going about slow. I start rapping in COVID, so it's times going about so slowly. I'm looky, look, you like this ship for real? What did you do? I like it like that, But I'm saying, like, you know, you get.
Speaker 1: Tired of that shit already, get tired already and gets tired of it already.
Speaker 4: Listen, I didn't want to be a rapper growing up.
Speaker 1: What do you want to be?
Speaker 4: Wanted to do?
Speaker 1: Like y'all trying to be a nerse but and you went to the National Guard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want to bill houses doing like I want.
Speaker 2: To do the construction architecture or just and you can still do that because the money that you make from this.
Speaker 4: You can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that. Where are you gonna Where do you want to do it? You want to do that in Orleans?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I want I really want to do it all over the world.
Speaker 1: It's given big development deals. I see it go ahead international do not corrupt ship. Okay, that's always in the movies. They'd be like, oh, yeah, the developer was corrupt.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 1: I was just watching when that was about that. That's why I said it all right, So, like you said, this wasn't what you anticipated that you would be doing, but then it just really took off. That's crazy because so many people work so hard to get to like even a fraction of where you are right now and never make it and never make it.
Speaker 4: No fact, though I'm sorry to hear about that, I pray keep going. Like because they only take one song, bro, big beehind of song when I'm gonna be that one.
Speaker 1: That's motivation. And I think social media has helped that so much too, because people are really like paying attention to you off of that from the beginning. Fact, why did you decide to sign a deal so quick? Because sometimes people are like, I want to be independent?
Speaker 4: Really, why I just signed to sign the deal just because, like, at the time, we was getting evicted, if you want to be real, it was getting evicted, So I just needed some money at the time. What I was signing for don't wind up giving me that bag.
Speaker 2: But I don't really care it could have went left, but it could have went eviction where it's not happening.
Speaker 4: Not for sure, though we had we had really got evicted. We moved stuff and we were moving back to the project. I was already lit in my city. I told my mama, like, if we moved back home to get killed, we put all our stuff back in the truck right then. And I swear she right there, She'll tell you he's the truck. The truck. When we had moved we got Yeah, I ain'tybody telling you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Do you let your mama's beautiful? First of all? Do you let your mom meet the ladies that you date? Yeah, okay, they got it. They got to pass a certain level first. Yeah, how long girlfriend? And how long did it take for you it takes before you introduce her to your mother?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 9: I was staying with my mom. So it's hard to have somebody sneak my mama quick like like her right away. Because some people's mama in love with this girl, she probably rather have her exist.
Speaker 1: Is that how you knew she was the one?
Speaker 4: I knew she was the one because she's just sweet as fuck.
Speaker 1: She was with you before.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's fun. Yeah, so it's fun and like a motherfucker around me. I feel like she's trying to get something from me, even if she wants something, at least you you wanted something before.
Speaker 1: She deserve it. But how does the relationship change them from where you were then to where you are now? Because clearly you're moving around a lot more. It has to be a little bit harder for her too.
Speaker 4: You know. It's funny, Like I told her, she's so sweet and strong, like she don't even make that ship knowing, like I know she's gonna do it, but she ain't never telling me about it.
Speaker 1: And from New Orleans, Oh nice, Okay, I.
Speaker 4: Love that about treehouse.
Speaker 1: Yeah I've been. I've actually had some parties a treehouse.
Speaker 4: Her pops, her pops like one of the owners in that.
Speaker 1: Okay, So y'all lit in the city. Okay, power couple. We love that. And then what are some more aspirations that you have? Like you said we talked about developing with the money that because it seems like you have a business mind too. Just from these conversations, I got.
Speaker 4: A cologne and a fragrance about to come out with. Yeah, I want to do some metal. What's it called medal?
Speaker 1: Medal?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Me and king?
Speaker 1: Okay me? What is that you wearing it.
Speaker 4: Right now? Damn, my daddy gonna be on my ass about that cause he really be telling me that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm mean to get you in trouble. Yeah, I'm gonna get you.
Speaker 4: It is it.
Speaker 1: All gender?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I got, I got, I got colna, and I got perfumed.
Speaker 1: Are you always big on cologne?
Speaker 4: My daddy and my daddy went to jail. He left a big old box of it, like a big old chest of it. So I used to just be spraaying. I ain't really go funk about it.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to use it because it's just don't over do it with the colonne.
Speaker 4: You know how biggas be getting musted out that cologne.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 1: Well, Rob Fornine, thank you so much for coming through. And you know, and I saw you here last year. Also, yes, we said when you last year, we appreciate that big things happening. So congratulations on everything and all of your success and it's still going up. So thank you for our number one question, but the number one question that we've been asking everybody because it is uh lip service and it is the Beauty hip Hop Awards fiftieth anniversary or hip Hop Okay, what is you think the best ever hip hop sex song? Ever hip hop song? And have sex too?
Speaker 4: Damn? Let me think I'm gonna get out a good one too. Yeah, I can't think of that. What's your theory? I just want to know the direction I'm going.
Speaker 2: I got a lot in New Orleans to you know what, We've been asking this question all day and that you have the answer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I haven't even thought about it.
Speaker 3: The thing they had the answer, I have one, you're all that's not a sex song, but metha man is on air.
Speaker 4: We're gonna do that. It's probably it's summertime, summertime, will Smith, Hell no, summertime?
Speaker 1: Hell no, no, what's summertime? What's the summertime?
Speaker 4: Summertime? Will be jay Z.
Speaker 1: That's a good one.
Speaker 4: That's one.
Speaker 2: Remember those surfboard surfboard? Okay, all right, I'm gonna go back. Let me redo that one. All right, right, FORTNIGHTE, thank you so much?
Speaker 1: What's up? And slip service man? Yeah, I'm d G. Maguire, I'm Jazzmine Brand, I'm cash Do. I'm not the same, but it's given me. I said, are you coming on here with me?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 2: Where's the baby? That's over everybody? Right, everybody, everybody, nobody cares, don't care.
Speaker 1: About you no more when you have that baby. Yeah, and with him, so I don't be caring because he at home. Yeah, y'all wouldn't want to be here if he was here. How spoiled is he? Like, is it hard for y'all to you know, even do any type of discipline. He's a just got a lot of energy, you know what.
Speaker 10: He's a good spoiled. Yeah, he's a good spoil because y'all is bad because us. Once he started crying, I'm sorry, schnook from.
Speaker 1: Mirror, but know that ye'd be working a game. He worked, He gained me. He manipulating, Yeah, he do. I love it. They both be gaming me. They be tag teamy. But I be worried. I'll be just falling for it. I'll be falling for Like I said, cash, I tell you it's trending the other day and I was like, why is cashing? But it was a good trend.
Speaker 4: What it was?
Speaker 1: It was about your hair?
Speaker 2: Oh, I tell you Maybe I said that to my stiloge I said that to my stylus, like put this on the list, okay, because we're gonna have to to run this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what.
Speaker 10: I just get in a chair now and I just be like I want to feel like this. Yeah, and Daisy to just get the cut, like can I cut it? I'm like, yeah, go ahead, I don't care. And then I sometimes I just bring her hair.
Speaker 1: And do whatever you want to do. She did different. When I'm in the house, I kind of act a little stuck up, you know, But then you know what that means for you. You get the mess out, you have sex when your hair is done, and you gotta go out get it done tomorrow.
Speaker 10: That's real inconsiderate. Yeah, see, because you know, I think he'd be hating on because I'll be looking.
Speaker 1: Too good to mess that thing up for you. Like, come on, man, you know a little bet be moving, don't mess my hair up. Yeah, that's how you got to get on top, right, Okay, what for real? You hold the hair like, yeah, hold it up, because guys know they know you got your makeup done, your hair done, they know they're about to mess all of that up, and they don't care. They have so disrespectful and you have come on you see I gotta go out. Yeah, but you know what, I don't even know all that that much. But if you have to work, yeah you know you have any I'll be like you I'll be with cash. Yeah.
Speaker 10: It's like but when I'm outside, I'm high. Okay, so it's like a big hard outside. But when I'm inside, all you cannot get me.
Speaker 1: I'll be like, I'll leave the house and be ready to get back. I'll be ready to get your cash.
Speaker 10: I love being a mom, like I love that, like being away from him that long, Like I be feeling like I'm not doing the right things.
Speaker 1: What's so long has you been away from him? Like two weeks before eight months? I was crying that's when you was filming. Yeah, I was crying, like what my baby doing?
Speaker 2: She would call you every five minutes, but see you no more with my baby sometimes sometimes make her get a little jealous.
Speaker 11: Okay, what it is jealous? You know the attention now I don't get. I don't get I have him too, and all my attention be on him to you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So it'll be like looking like get my mind. It does a baby still sleeping the baby jealous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because of me.
Speaker 4: It's my fault.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, he.
Speaker 10: Do that because I will put him in his bed because he gotta be a little independent, because I need my little I gotta throw my legs over.
Speaker 1: I gotta I gotta be a bit, I gotta be do what I want to do. When Cash and there, you can't do that.
Speaker 4: So his bed.
Speaker 10: I had him good, so good, and then he he came bringing him in the room sleeping and now he just needs he has to sleep with us.
Speaker 1: He would just sleep with us before we got in my flight this morning. That's sweet. Else we love it and right, and let's talk about that because let'sten. We're not stopping though with the music.
Speaker 10: I'm not gonna ever stop keep coming and so till I'm a billionaire, not stopping and until I'm done, and I don't have fun with him, you feel I want to keep on dropping. I'm gonna keep on, continue to hustle and create.
Speaker 4: Man. Acting.
Speaker 1: I love the acting too.
Speaker 4: For you.
Speaker 1: You know, I always said Cash down can act. And then when you said, because people are starting like when it acts like that's your first role ever. And I've been in a lot of stuff, you know, you know the D, right, so you know what I'll be doing in the D.
Speaker 12: You know what I'm.
Speaker 1: Dan, But I'm gonna keep on creating.
Speaker 10: It don't matter what it is. I never just wanted to be a rapper. I never just wanted to be an actress. I never just wanted to just do one thing. I just like entertainment.
Speaker 1: Chase you from Are you from Virginia?
Speaker 4: No, I'm from Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Are you from Atlanta? And somebody it's like, I'm in Virginia. I can't remember, maybe because it be billionaire he's from Virginia. Be being there from Virginia.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's my boy?
Speaker 1: All right? Yeah? So what about what's going on with music with you?
Speaker 13: Rapper?
Speaker 14: And I just dropped the Crossworld remained a couple of days ago, dropped the project Qua produced by Quay. Yeah, yeah, he did the whole project. We did about like what a month two months ago? Got a not already read I'm just dropping fire your music everything.
Speaker 1: How are y'all competitive with each other at all?
Speaker 4: Now? We motivate each other.
Speaker 3: Do y'all listen to each other each other stuff before you release it? Or for sure everything for sure to approval?
Speaker 1: They what you're saying, Yeah, it's fun.
Speaker 10: It's fun just being with another creator, you know what I'm saying, and just seeing his process.
Speaker 1: It's different.
Speaker 10: It's totally different from me. Like the way he go on to studio just make music that fast. See I wait to go to the studio, but I have a whole bunch of music to create to all, He'll go in and just make a whole bunch of stuff And I'm like, man, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: You talented. But me, I gotta sit at home, come up with it, write it, figure it out. Then I go. So you probably work better alone.
Speaker 10: Yeah, studio, nobody, everybody, everybody brody gotta go to Yeah, leave everybody, everybody gotta go.
Speaker 1: I know that's Chasey. Do you work better with people around you?
Speaker 14: Like I like to be just people who focused on Yeah? No, no, no, no, all I distresses in my in the studio with me.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 14: If I'm in the studio, everybody need to be focused on what I'm doing. If any focus on what I'm doing, you got yours on something else, they throw me off, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So I like everybody like like all eyes on me, he come in like that, this to get out of the studio. Get out of the studio.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but I'm out here, bet y'all, I'm trying to get I'm trying to little what's that?
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, that's that? Yeah, glasses. I feel like y'all are going to do a project together at some point or something. Is that everybody inevitable? I know, waiting on it.
Speaker 10: You know, we didn't just want to do that off rip because it's like two creators together, Oh my god, make music. We kind of just want the vibe, you know, you put your stuff out. We're gonna let it happen organically, you know what I'm saying. But we already got stuff together hard ship too that we're gonna put it off.
Speaker 1: We're anticipating. Yeah, you know, I like it like that.
Speaker 10: I like it's tasteful, not just like, oh they go together, Oh they got a song something out there? Like, No, I want to do it the right way.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, we love to see it because I just want to say, cast Out broke a lot of hearts when she came out there, popped out with a man.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's tight online hit with the eye, not just laugh of these people when they first heart And the last question we got to ask West a lot of hard too, but I okay, yeah, oh and did a little backstory. Okay, right along the anniversary of hip hop? You think you okay?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, it is the anniversary of hip hop, so we gotta ask y'all, what is the best ever hip hop sex song? Something nasty? Yes, that's a good one. Good one that one, or the one with that beat or so good? Heads so good? I like, I can put my job and I would, I would what you got for?
Speaker 4: Just call me?
Speaker 1: You need someone to talk to you?
Speaker 14: That's where looking right, Kim too short?
Speaker 1: Your favorite one? Yeah, I said a couple of different things. I did say put it in your mouth, I got one for you, shown a get some hand, get head? I would getting We like that? All you ladies pop us it like this? What about pretty Ricky? Which one? All of them? Baby? All of don't mean that's more. That's trying to staying hip hop, right, Okay? One minute, man, break me off? Show me what you got? Why you like that one?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 1: Make you love me? And I'm gonna give it to That was one of my answers from yesterday. Woman and Woman. That's the kind of sound that make God so mad when that came out. We like songs like that. Funny facts, make HI feel the titan type.
Speaker 15: Of way, you know, right, you know to make that crazy. Get that honey, pap forget. I got it so big like the sun got back egg.
Speaker 1: Look back at it. That's a good one. You're gonna put together. Playlist happen this, yeah for sure? All right? Well, clip service cast out Tracy, Thank y'all so much for joining. That's we really appreciating you for having me. Y'all know, y'all, my girls, we let a chemistry. We're here for it. And in the joint situation that y'all gonna bring us, we know it's gonna be all heat. We're gonna bring it about heat making nasty, y'all. We're gonna have what's up its slip service. I'm Angela Yee, I'm g G Maguire, I'm Jazzline Brand, Princess.
Speaker 4: Your girl, Diamond, little j on the check, buy money black.
Speaker 1: It's big, big drop and you know what it is, so listen. They couldn't have a fiftieth anniversary of hip hop without your hair, without cryme mob okay. So I gotta ask you guys. The first question we'll start with. This is what we've been asking everybody since it is lip Service and it's it's BT Awards. What is the best hip hop sex song ever? Oh, lovers and friends and friends? Lovers and friends one? Okay hip hop? I would say I Loving the Man okay by Oh my god. Now that's a good one. You getting a lot of answers, and that's that's a good one.
Speaker 4: I kind of like, I'm gonna beyond that. Tip. I like Dangeline love.
Speaker 1: Song.
Speaker 4: It is I gotta It's a Chrip Brown song or something like that.
Speaker 1: He's like, I don't know any of these. I mean, you could have said.
Speaker 4: You could have said, b, I don't listen around.
Speaker 1: You could have said doing it and doing it and doing it. Why it's a good one. That is a good one. Yeah. You could have said, canelly put it? Put it in your mouth. It's like, oh my god, yes, what okay in your mouth?
Speaker 4: I really listened to R and B did it?
Speaker 1: That is so ironic, don't you think y'all listen to mostly R and B? Two? Yeah? But even okay, what about it's the fiftieth anniversary of hip hop. I think we all were listening to hip hop though, like you know when even when you guys first got in the game.
Speaker 4: H But y'all asked me to say some of my auntie songs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it could be my neck back right. One minute man?
Speaker 2: Oh, I said that earlier. That was one of my answers earlier. Have you had that one minute man experience?
Speaker 1: No know how to pick them ahead of time? There's nowhere you could tell? How can you how can you tell? How can you tell? What does a one minute man look like?
Speaker 12: Here?
Speaker 1: The energy? If they take care of themselves, they drink smoothies and stuff, weak grass, Come on gg you know, come on, seam water.
Speaker 2: They working out and taking care of themselves, they gonna have their stamina. Yeah, but all that goodness might burst out of them real fast. If you're giving up all they were, goodness bursting out of you?
Speaker 4: What is it? What is it?
Speaker 1: If it took him?
Speaker 4: I like, I like my song is Cutters.
Speaker 1: He's like, I'm a visual guy. All right, So have you ever had a one minute man experience? At the same time what you said, I haven't had a woman and man? No, a one minute, man, I got that song. No, he was about to tell us some other come back to let's come back to that, he said, I sure, Well I haven't Okay, yeah, lucky, yeah I have.
Speaker 2: I've actually had a thirty second. No, I didn't even make it to a full minute. She said, Uh, it is it is a little it is a little different with the thirty seconds. He actually never even made it to my vagina. What happened is we were about to have sex, and he pulled his dick out and I started. I was about to go suck it, and I started from the bottom into the and before I even got out of it in my bottom, he ca you started from the bottom, came from and before I even got to the top, he exploded, you.
Speaker 4: Gotta make sure Jackie's deep.
Speaker 1: Well, that's not my that's not my responsibility to make sure that he's prepared.
Speaker 4: He gotta do it before you.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so that's your list. And he blew that because there was a never there was never a chance for him to make it inside of the vagiant. After that, I was, I was done.
Speaker 4: Sometimes this happened to you before, Yeah, thirty second, one minute. I ain't gonna lie if it's something you set you three and if you know it's good.
Speaker 1: I like the honesty. I appreciate what I'm like.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna get back right though.
Speaker 1: Okay he said he's gonna circle back. Okay, yeah, like after that happens, I just needed but you might not get a second chance.
Speaker 4: So you never got right.
Speaker 1: You know it and got right, man, heart, that's a verity.
Speaker 4: I got a talent.
Speaker 1: You gotta talent.
Speaker 3: When you said you have to, you have to jack yourself off first beforehand, you tell me you on your way, then you do it, then you jack yourself.
Speaker 1: That makes sense. Oh my gosh, you never did that and fell asleep. Oh wow, you fell asleep.
Speaker 4: Ain't got wrong? You tell I remember that.
Speaker 1: I remember that. I'll tell you this story. I told you watch your.
Speaker 4: Shut up.
Speaker 1: I told you watch her go ahead, me listening. I was too drunk. Take that whole back in. I never look.
Speaker 4: It's a it's a it's a light in the bathroom of the hotel. When you walk in the bath through. I put the money in the light.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I woke up. It was gone.
Speaker 4: I don't know. She searched the whole room. I was getting head, and I woke up.
Speaker 1: She was getting you, was getting had. She was looking at the ceiling like that light looked like there's something up in that light.
Speaker 4: One time I was just too drunk. I'm like I still called and everything. She was like she do it.
Speaker 1: But I was like, oh, wow, so you had her number and all that. Maybe she didn't. Maybe she did. Maybe it was how maybe she did? Now how did you? How did you know? You didn't trust her? She was too anxious and I saw her hotel keys.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 13: Wait, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: He was saying at the red roof, And no, no, no, I used.
Speaker 2: To sell the hotel keys at the club back in the day, like, yeah, the boy's gonna be in this room.
Speaker 1: Give me that hunter real, Oh ship, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: They used to be outside bark.
Speaker 1: I didn't tell his hotel key, but.
Speaker 4: She remember they used to be outside the hotel bar.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they barked, that's what. Yeah, what you mean they barked?
Speaker 4: She told the boys Like when they barked.
Speaker 1: The boys love. They turned them on. And it's when we were babies. We were like fifteen sixteen grown women, ya smart, and they start working. Wow, worked like a big dog. Watch her she jumping too much. Those are some wild days, y'all. You're right. Things could never be like that again. Ever, Like just imagine in this day and age.
Speaker 2: With social media, we didn't have cameras back yeah, with cameras and all of that, y'all.
Speaker 1: Was there's some things I'm sure that you'll never tell anybody. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's a whole situation. Was Did you feel more protected because you had guys around you too?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because they was hating. Yeah, but that hates. Did they protect you though? Yeah, no, we're gonna talk to you, and that's about who was hating. They protected a lot anybody. Yeah, but they were because because we had no no, no, no, no, I only had a group be one time, only one time. He must have left an impact. Well yeah, and he was Caucasian. Oh okay, how was that?
Speaker 4: How was that?
Speaker 16: It was right?
Speaker 1: White? It was white, and it was right. Shout out to Mike in the room, Shout out to Mike. All right, well, listen, guys, I know we don't have enough Max, but we gotta do this for real, for real one day, you know, but in New York. You tell us when you guys are in New York. Oh, we will do it on your office. Yeah, yeah, office. But listen, y'all. Thank you guys so much for coming through that. We appreciate it. It's good to see y'all. I love it that y'all are really moving around together.
Speaker 2: So yes, we're closing that pre show tomorrow performing live. Yeah, all right, well Crime, thank you so much. As lip Service one, what's up in Slip Service?
Speaker 1: I'm angela Ye, I'm Jiguire, I'm Jazmine Brand. Were ready to argue, let's go, We're gonna argue.
Speaker 4: We not.
Speaker 1: First of all, congratulations on everything. I know I always tell you that, but I mean I saw you doing a collapse album with Meek Mill two.
Speaker 17: It's not a collabor we're just working on a few songs. But me and La Russell have been talking about doing something collaborative one. I feel like that's been like dropping a song next Friday.
Speaker 16: Damn.
Speaker 1: Congratulations on the new show too.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 17: I'm glad you finally got it going. I was wondering when you was gonna get up out of the show.
Speaker 1: I feel like I announced it too early. You know, sometimes you don't want to tell people what's happening. Like too quick. I know, you know the feeling we all do. You did announce it and had the people wondering. Yeah, but that was it wasn't her decision. It wasn't my fault. Yeah, it's just you know, having a syndicated show is a lot of like moving pieces, and so they wanted to make and then they still wanted to make sure that I stayed on with the Breakfast Club, and yeah.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 1: But listen, we all know, for this business that we're in, things take a lot of time when it first starts to where you get.
Speaker 17: To now, definitely do one thousand percent. It's just a matter of staying consistent and staying in it.
Speaker 1: And then it's a hell of a feeling when it happens. I can't help it. I'm sorry. And you're going on tour right with nads me and start touring September. I just finished up this movie with Tom Hanks. Wow, get out of here, tell us about that. So I actually play too short?
Speaker 5: What eighties?
Speaker 4: It was crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna show you this picture. I was just telling them short enough of that you do look like but you look like a tarlet? Too short?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, So how did you prepare for that.
Speaker 17: So it was this was pret pretty easy because I've been around Short all my life. He's fucking Monty's you know, he's the way he's the fu Monties.
Speaker 1: His auntie, your auntie. Yeah, alright, I've been around on my whole life.
Speaker 17: So when they was like, uh, it's a role for this film, but where we need somebody to play too, Short, he was so auditioned for it. Just act like him, talk like him, got the role, went in there and killed it, and I did so good. One of the producers was like, y'all want to bring you on more things that I'm working on night. So that's kind of led to a television series that I'm getting ready to start as well.
Speaker 1: I mean, let me just say this about Say. But no matter what it is that he does, I feel like people just gravitate towards you.
Speaker 17: Nah, definitely ain't. I ain't got no negative energy on me. Niggas be negative, niggas be high on lean and peels. Oh goddamn day.
Speaker 1: At the world taking it out on everybody else own that I.
Speaker 17: Stay out the people business. I do what works for me, and I enjoyed myself with me and my people and I leave it at that.
Speaker 1: Now you're trying to suggest that my grandma listen Ford, that's my girlfriend, that's his girlfriend. It's a relationship. Does she know that?
Speaker 4: Ye?
Speaker 1: She better? She better know it. Now, let me ask you this. Did you always have a crush on her? Because you know Melissa for it? But like around definitely that was that was definitely like one of them things as a kid.
Speaker 4: Oh I want her?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like it was cool to hang out with her.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And she's super cool too. She's a great person, super smart. Yeah, we work together as serious.
Speaker 17: I was watching y'all, I was actually in New York the day she came up there to be your special guest host.
Speaker 1: Okay, you knows where his girlfriend be? Let me find out he'd be in New York like that.
Speaker 8: A lot?
Speaker 1: In August you are for filming like the whole month? Oh really for what filming?
Speaker 4: Something?
Speaker 1: Do you like New York?
Speaker 4: Like that?
Speaker 1: I love you. I feel like I was supposed to be from New York. Really, you know what if you meet him and hear him map, you don't automatically know where you're friends.
Speaker 17: Nobody everythink from the Bay until they like get to know me or like come around.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't think your speaking voice is kind of like Jada kiss. Everybody comparing me to Jada like the his speaking voice. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, So it gives me. I was listening to him talk when you gotta closereyes to close your eyes real quick. Jada, my gud too. He just walked in. Say what's up to him? In a minute, But that's my god. Yeah, but listen, we've been asking everybody this, so we got to ask you. It's lip service. Let's go today, right, it is the fiftieth anniversary or hip hop? What do you think is the best hip hop sex song ever? And you're from the Bay, y'all have some nasty song. You'll definitely have some nasty songs. Damn the song I want to say, I can't say cause he in jail. Oh, I know you can say it. Yeah, you can say, but we need a hit hop song though hip hop song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was probably gonna saying you tonight that's hip hop because biggie.
Speaker 1: But that's been like one of the top answers we've gotten so far. So you said I can't say it because he's in jail, right, Maybe I don't know too many six hip something that tear it up? Okay like that. Nobody else has said that.
Speaker 17: Yeah, one Little John had a record. I forgot the girl name, but it was called one Nice Stand.
Speaker 1: That would be a second. Right, we see what, we see what you want? Tear it out, tear it out for one night only, and I'm out it was always nice. How do you prepare for a one night stand? And what are the rules to that though? Because look, you got to somebody just told us that they got you know, their money stolen there back and see my problem is I'll be having like two day girlfriends.
Speaker 2: Special until you down and they just do some ship until you don't.
Speaker 1: Want to talk. Well, let's ask you what is your least favorite position? Sex position? Least favorite second like their doggy stuff. That's Jasmines as well. Yeah, Ja, you are the first guy to say that, but the first guy I think that.
Speaker 4: Ever.
Speaker 13: I feel like it's.
Speaker 1: More a visual thing than it is or feeling. Okay, Okay, I get it. So you like to look at it, but it's not necessarily going to be like your finishing right, Okay, not your finisher, not the finishing, the finisher, finish her. I can already tell he don't use kinds like that, just because he said, you know, under the bus, Wow, what nigga do? Okay, here we go, we'll see you brought it up here because he has these many like he think he really care about somebody for two days. You don't think I know, okay, you know, until he does in two days, until it longer than two days, something like it would be like a week, maybe a few.
Speaker 4: I've made it.
Speaker 1: I've made it to like ninety days recently. Okay, given ninety give him a medal.
Speaker 17: The problem always saying is like, I'm new to the industry, so I take this, I put this in front of everything. So let's say if I'm finna going to date the night right, but let's say the white hit me. He like, yo, they want you to do something, and I don't even say, hey, can we reschedule? I just go do it and then they get irritated. Wow, I just got dressed.
Speaker 1: You could at least told me you could have forgot you could bring it with you.
Speaker 4: On all that.
Speaker 1: He said, you gotta be special to come outside. But thank you, as you know, we love sitting down talking to you. We're gonna come out to see you and do lip service live in the bay. Let's do it. It got too much out here. I'll make sure I call the right people. Okay, talk toright, All right, we are here celebrating the fiftieth anniversary of Hip Hop and the b AT Awards. Angela Y. G. Maguire, I'm jazzing brand boy, you are expert.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: First of all, congratulations you're a Grammy winner. Yes, yes, Grammy nominated how many times? Now? Just that that one time you won one? But then you get nominated for something else too, If.
Speaker 5: I if I I think y'all got nominated for win. I forgot domination nominations.
Speaker 1: But how you forget something like that?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Because the win is all that matters, is clearly W.
Speaker 5: Yeah, w W win win everything else?
Speaker 4: You feel me?
Speaker 5: But nah, but nah, sometimes I'll be lost in the sauce of being my zone, and you know what I'm saying, I tend to forget, you know what I'm saying. But but yeah, I was nominated twice though that. I'm glad you'all reminded me.
Speaker 2: That's such a great anthem to this day, both of those Oh yeah, yes it is.
Speaker 5: Man, shout out to my boy Kendrick Man, you know I mean, uh yeah, that's them two beautiful records right there. And like I say, man, I hear it every time when some sports come on.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, it's timeless. No one does the song about losing ever.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: You know a lot of people don't like talking about them losses.
Speaker 1: You feel me now? I see that you do have some new music coming because I saw a top dog say and then the Reasons remix. Yes, you know you are back at it.
Speaker 5: Right, Yes, I'm back at it for show for show. It's been five years since I dropped the album, so uh it feels good. Like I said, it's like it feels like I dropped my first record all over again. So and that's the type of assignment I need. And yes, I got a single dropping on the twenty seven called east Side You feel Me, but just bringing.
Speaker 4: It back to my roots.
Speaker 1: Do you feel the pressure do you feel?
Speaker 4: Man? No pressure at all.
Speaker 16: Man.
Speaker 5: For those who know me, you know what I'm saying, Hey man, this is your boy, big rock Man. Hey, you know what I'm saying. I don't you know what's understood, don't have to be explained. I don't even like talking too much. I like letting the music speak for itself.
Speaker 1: What five years right? Five years? All?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah that point, that point is still looking good. You know what I'm saying, Still the.
Speaker 1: Same, like a baby you throw that in there, still looking great on myself, jump right.
Speaker 4: Back in the midute.
Speaker 1: Okay, So let me ask you this, because you have been in the studio, you have been working. Why five years since the last album?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: You know how it is?
Speaker 5: Man, We you know, I like to I wanted to be right. I just don't like just putting anything out. And uh, you know and you already know how we rock, you know, top top. You know what I'm saying. We were just not finna just put anything out. We wanted to be wanted to be right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You get frustrated like I see everybody else on TV, like I'm ready to put my album out. You don't get frustrated or do you just don't say anything publicly?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 4: I don't. It's to me.
Speaker 5: I don't really get frustrated because like, I like making time this music. I want to make something to where when when you listen to it, it's no skips, you feel me a shout to my boy Killing Michael. I was listening listening to his new album Michael, and I just like listening to an album where I ain't got to skip it. I'm to finish and that, and that's what inspired me to do That's what inspired me to do albums like that. So that's why when people be like, man, we'll take you so long, I just want to make it to where when you listen to it, I don't want you to skip it. I want you to listen to every song.
Speaker 1: You feel me and top Doug says it's coming. So what's the order? Are you up next? I know Dot you got an album coming man, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, reason for the drop of album, Doci my boys, school Boy you got an incredible album too. I heard a few records that he just did and uh, you know Soul right now is on tour. But yeah, it's either or you know what I'm saying. Whoever ready up the bat, but my mind is coming for show for show for sure around September times for sure.
Speaker 1: Around September. Okay, we're ready, We're ready. Okay. Last question, since this is the fiftieth anniversary of hip hop and lip service, what is the best ever love making hip hop song of all time?
Speaker 5: Love making hip hop song of all time. That's a horror right there.
Speaker 1: Yes, that is, she said, it's very hard. It's as hard as it gets.
Speaker 5: Okay, hold on, best loved making hip hop songs?
Speaker 3: Andel, Do you have one in mind that we're asking him? But maybe maybe if you give him one, he could if it trigger something else.
Speaker 5: Man, you know what I got to say? You said love making?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: Or like a song you just talked.
Speaker 4: About you.
Speaker 1: You've had sexis?
Speaker 4: Oh? No, oh man, you.
Speaker 5: Already know man, it's it's it's two, it's two records that I like and it's and it's.
Speaker 4: By a biggie end.
Speaker 5: It's one by pop. So you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That song? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: With R Kelly and big that you Yeah, that's a great one. That's a good one song.
Speaker 4: And uh and I like that one. I'd rather be in.
Speaker 1: Gg Yeah, you know, not as romantic is Envision, but.
Speaker 14: Yeah, you're right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So yeah to me them my two favorites, right.
Speaker 1: Great, all right, right, we are so excited for the new album in September title Oh.
Speaker 5: Man, I'm gonna keep that you know what I'm saying. I don't want to give it up right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, twenty seventh, we have east.
Speaker 5: Side east Side. East Side is the single man. Make sure y'all cop that makes sure y'all listen to that, and hopefully we had a video to drop with that too, so be on the lookout.
Speaker 1: So uh yeah, all right, well, thank you so much. It's good to see it, and I'm gonna see you feature.
Speaker 5: No that part, that part and that part.
Speaker 4: You got that? You got that?
Speaker 1: You all right? What's it's? Lift service? Angela Yee, I'm Ggi Maguire, I'm jazzmin Brand.
Speaker 4: What U man?
Speaker 1: How you doing Friday?
Speaker 13: On Friday?
Speaker 1: My father? I know a Friday listen Friday. We got it for real. I'm so glad to have you here because right now, right this, don't give it away?
Speaker 4: Mess with it?
Speaker 1: Yes, I love it, but I got questions, all right, because you know what guys would be like, they're not really fully committed to you, but they'll be like, but don't give it away.
Speaker 4: Here for sure?
Speaker 1: Is that is that kind of the vibe of that?
Speaker 13: Nah, It wasn't even that I was working on the album. It's like I met a little shorty.
Speaker 12: It wasn't even on some ship like so I wanted to be a positive song, but still got that edge to it.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it's not even me doing my thing.
Speaker 13: I messed with her. I'm just telling her don't give it away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the guys are supposed to say this. Please please hold it down? Is that unforgivable because guys always say, like, if you're with the women and she does say she cheats, right, is that a deal breaker for sure? What about you? If she catch you cheating?
Speaker 12: It depends how she whatever. I can't live on you like I can't. If you stay, you stay. Yeah, I deserve you.
Speaker 1: For you to say whatever she chooses.
Speaker 13: That's what I'm saying. Like I ain't saying if I cheat, you can you deserve to do?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 13: But it's just different with females. Though I ain't gonna cat.
Speaker 1: Does it depends?
Speaker 4: God?
Speaker 2: Does it depend on what the cheating, Like how it happened. Let's do that stances matter, Like let's just say cheating and cheating. You know, she caught you doing something and then next thing you know, she like a get back, cheat back, because you know that's like the time reason why women are one of the times cheat back once that had.
Speaker 13: Ain't no really getting back from it. You're always gonna have trust issues.
Speaker 12: I feel like anybody that get back somebody that cheated on you always got that ship back.
Speaker 4: In the back of your mind.
Speaker 1: Like I kind of feel that way too.
Speaker 4: What made you change? Sure?
Speaker 1: Like you what about it? She just gave her number to somebody but didn't really do anything. Nothing text messages, that's nothing.
Speaker 12: You got different type of girls too, Like I know girls that's like a you know, he's like girls from the hood. Niggas come at them and ship. It's like they more aggressive, like noah, or like I got a boyfriend. Then you got certain girls just like hey, they good day, number up. They don't know how to like be a mean like like you know what I'm saying. So the type of females, yeah.
Speaker 1: For sure, Yeah, or like I think I always could just not answer or not right. You get the number, you're all right, here you go, and then you just never answered the phone because you're like I don't answer those causes right.
Speaker 12: Then you got them girls like no, I got a boyfriend, like get on my fix. It depends who you are.
Speaker 1: Right now, Friday, Let's talk about some of the collapse that you've been doing though, because they've been incredible, big name Yeah, So what for you? Right, Let's just say somebody ask you to get on a song. What is the process for you to decide? Like, if this is something that you want to do, what's the feeling?
Speaker 12: They got to match my brand and they gotta like it's all about music. If we make good music, I'm down to work with whoever. But it also got to make sense on both sides because I also know, like right now I'm the call to guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah you are.
Speaker 12: Everybody can't say yes to everybody, so long as everywhere it makes it makes sense for both of us, I'm down to do it.
Speaker 1: Nice. Okay, Hey Chris Brown, you guys have something new that you just put out. You just did the video. How is that? Working with him?
Speaker 12: It was crazy because I've been worked with I wrote on his last project, so I wrote willis fall off?
Speaker 4: They need you right here?
Speaker 12: Brian Taylor like he already knew about me. We just never like got in person and he d and me like, bro, I want to.
Speaker 1: Work That's a nice dem.
Speaker 12: He a humble guy like like it's shocking to me, Like I'm like, bro, you the greatest of all time? He knows some ship like brother, it's cool, just like I want to get in your world, like how you create? That's just him like being a humble guy, like he showed me love.
Speaker 1: Since how many is there anyone that you're dying to work with? Like you really like your dream collab would be with who Kanye was? Okay?
Speaker 13: Yeah, a little left, little left answer right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like that could have happened. He got back outside her yet.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 12: I know you heard me though, because he posted God did it said song of the Year when it came.
Speaker 4: Out, So I know he know my name.
Speaker 1: Well, hey, I could get you a song for next year.
Speaker 13: Kanye, Rihanna and Sissy I messed with.
Speaker 1: Heavy Okay, we love sister.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like she's gonna win a lot at this awards. Yeah, she nominated. Yeah, what's your favorite episode the year?
Speaker 13: Your favorite good question?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm, damn.
Speaker 1: I got like a couple okay, and says it's up against Beyonce this year too for me to your words, but I feel like this was his year, like she did.
Speaker 13: Go this year.
Speaker 12: I just like her voice, like, I like different people, like people that don't sound like people, you know, like females. You sound like a regular R and B female.
Speaker 1: So I like the scissors. I like the terms people like as soon as you hear singing, you know that, Like I like when people sing and the lyrics aren't always so sweet. You got her own style to like be talking, ship, be angry. I love it. I'm here for it. Yeah, I like when you sing and talk shit. You know who else is doing that? Chris Brown? Chris Brown is so sweet with it, but he'd be talking nasty and just straight disrespectful people. But it's so sweet that you don't even really forget you play it back. Yeah, Now is it easier for you just being in a relationship while your star is rising the way that it is, because sometimes that stability is something that you need.
Speaker 13: It's stability.
Speaker 12: I ain't gonna cat like even I thought I was gonna like you know, all your life, you dream like I'm about to snack when I get on. I'm chilling right now, like because I already see what it's for. I already see all.
Speaker 1: The The stability keeps you humble though the time, and it's a scary world out there already what it is.
Speaker 13: I'm not like the new nigga that's like, oh, she want me for me?
Speaker 1: No, you don't want me for me.
Speaker 13: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 12: I already see through a lot of people, and I be to myself in my own world, so I don't be around all that.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, listen, we gotta get you on lip service for real in New York. You Philly. I mean, I know you ever around everywhere, but you know the Street album coming out, I'm everything. Oh, don't say I'm gonna do everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna see you in New York in fact.
Speaker 1: Now, we still got a question for you though your anniversary of your hip hop right, and it's also BET Awards. What is and a slip service? What is the best hip hop sex song in the history your hip hop?
Speaker 4: No R and B.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just hip hop, like a hip hop sex song, maybe that you can answer to yourself to having sex, to not making love necessarily, but like a good hip hop sex song.
Speaker 13: Question, Cat, come with it.
Speaker 1: Come on, it's lip service.
Speaker 13: It gotta be some drake ship.
Speaker 12: Your first thing that came to my head is that the nigga he had this song out two years ago, to throw Baby.
Speaker 1: That's a great one. This question, that's a good one. You're the first one that said that's yes.
Speaker 13: And Ship came to my head, asked that question before answer. We know his thing the show, but after that it will be like probably.
Speaker 1: Some drake sh drake so baby, and then he said, and then maybe some throw baby. Calming down here, Well, Friday, it's always a pleasure to see you. Yes, don we appreciate you. You look forward to when you're doing everybody else and you come and you see you'll first carry it. Thank you, Friday. Yes, it's lip Service. I'm Angela Yee, I'm J. J. Maguire, I'm Jazzling Branch, and I'm Keana to day. I was just gonna say I sounded like a like a part of the bunch. Yes, And we just put out our lip Service full episode with you, which is one of my favorites. So we thank you for that. And you just put out your album, Yes you did, and it is amazing. Yes and grudgeous. We got a chance to, as we said previewer early, but now it's out for the masses to hear. Now I could just stream it on Apple. I don't got to do all exactly. So how do you feel? I feel so good, it's so nice to get it out. I feel like I can.
Speaker 16: Breathe now right, yes, yes, while everybody else sings it now, do you read.
Speaker 3: Reviews and comments about the project? Or you just kind of put it out there.
Speaker 1: And that's it, you know.
Speaker 16: I feel like it depends on the day, Like one day I'll be like, let me read every single review, let me go on Twitter and search my name so that you know it's not just never mentioning me.
Speaker 1: And I know it's such a bad idea.
Speaker 16: It's such a bad idea, but I mean, for the most part, everybody's loving it. So from what I see, I always feel like really grateful that I looked at it. Yeah, definitely, Yeah. I do not recommend in general, but for me right now, it's good and.
Speaker 2: Positive feedback is always reassuring exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: And you know what, though, there's no the internet could be a crazy, scary, but the Internet is wild. As much as people are saying positive things, there's always be some random like you know what. It always it's always wanted to be.
Speaker 2: But I will say in general, you know, Keana. The day is very well loved and well received, so that's a blessing.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 16: And you have the tour right yeah, coming up in September, Shesh, you are so busy, So are you ready?
Speaker 1: What is that preparation?
Speaker 15: Like?
Speaker 1: It's fun.
Speaker 16: I love it, like I love being able to try on my acute little outfits and that's not what I'm gonna wear in a different city every night. I love being with my band and us just jamming and every single rehearsal. Like I love my band, I love the people who are going to be a part of the tour. So it feels really good to be with people that you love and be able to create in a different way than in the studio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and now that you put this out, are you already working on West next or you need to? I can't allow people be like this is out, but I already have well, no, I don't have.
Speaker 16: Listen, I got some songs left over from the last one that I didn't feel like I was ready to release yet, so those are definitely most likely going to be on the next project. But right now, I'm just focused on tour and just like breathing and living my life again.
Speaker 1: And when is the last time you've been on a date? A couple of days ago?
Speaker 16: Probably where'd I'll go, m I couldn't even tell you, but I'm sure it was a couple of days ago.
Speaker 1: Okay, a date? Okay now, because I feel like you need that, you know, you need somebody to celebrate with.
Speaker 16: Yeah, yeah, I celebrate mostly with Christine, my manager and my best friend.
Speaker 4: That's the other.
Speaker 1: Every day we just be celebrating. Tell her she can't have no cash. No, I tell her this about day you said it last time. When is she ever allowed to have a child or just uh?
Speaker 16: She said when I graduate college, which we're still deciding in the music industry what that is because I never graduated college in real life. Didn't even go barely finished high school, which that was I cheated through that. Okay, but yeah, so she's not allowed to have a child, no time soon. I need at least five more years with her by myself.
Speaker 1: That pregnancy girl on her then, I know. Yeah, we have some bad jokes about that one stairs. Oh my god, I can kickbox.
Speaker 2: Keet up paying her on so not plus side the circle, not plus her down the stairs on the back.
Speaker 1: Sorry, not sorry, you got a six sense of humor?
Speaker 4: Yep, I do that.
Speaker 1: We've been also talking about being like, this is the fiftieth anniversary of hip hop, that's what it's all about this year. What do you think is the best ever hip hop sex song? Oh, something that you're like, Okay, this is like this to have sex, no R and B hip hop only. Okay.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just feel like.
Speaker 16: Maybe something that pumps me up, maybe like like maybe I don't know, yeah, because I feel good, Like I feel confident about myself. You know, Oh, I know I have wet pussy, so like I feel confident about myself and it just empowers me to like you're like, the.
Speaker 1: Song is what I mean again? Is always reassuring exactly exactly, and guys have to understand that if for whatever reason it's not wet, it's their fault, exactly your fault. There's things you can do.
Speaker 2: You can't put the cookies in the oven if the oven is still cold. You have up first and just take the cookies in.
Speaker 4: That was.
Speaker 1: That was I'm using that. Hopefully I never have to use that, but in the case that you have your go to that is the worst. It's not like your puss. You just be wet all day. You gotta do something for it to get there, to warm me up. Mm hmmm. I don't have to be like, uh, you know, I don't have to be crazy, but a little something, yeah, at a minimum, rub on it, you know it, put your mouth down there. I need everything. Yeah, yeah, the.
Speaker 16: Whole, the whole need like every first, Like I want to feel like you will never look at another person.
Speaker 1: This should goes.
Speaker 4: This is so.
Speaker 3: Listen because I thought about you because you don't like your man liking other pictures on Instagram, and so I thought about you because something happened and I was like, but to you, yeah, yeah you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I was just like this and I went to you and I was like, am I invented? Or am I not?
Speaker 4: You were?
Speaker 1: I don't know a little bit. I don't know all my attention, but I thought about our conversation.
Speaker 16: Yes, good, I'm glad that I could be there be a little voice in your right yet out sitting on the show.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, other day, we know you are making the round here, but we appreciate you so much. And like I said, you're always like welcome in our circle. So you know, congratulations graduating, amazing phenomenal album, and you are an amazing phenomenal person. So we appreciate you and look forward to say we appreciate your wi. Your w is appreciated here like me to. I appreciate my walk, Yes, and so do they, whoever they is. I'm just saying, shout out today today, what's up the slip service. I'm Angela Ye, I'm g G. Maguire, I'm Jazmine Brand. Okay, you look fresh.
Speaker 4: Thank you. I appreciate that. I try to stay jippy.
Speaker 1: You're very drippy that that next is serious in the red water.
Speaker 4: Youm moving here all right? Then this the Baca Killer.
Speaker 1: Okay, because everybody like that. I know that's right. You're not gonna but it's a secret.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, the secret. Now I don't I don't give my ingredients. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Let me let me bet you mix something. You do a little this and a little as.
Speaker 18: Ever times, but today we're not doing no mixed today on a one man show.
Speaker 4: Don't get it all the way over.
Speaker 1: It's given one sound. I got it. Well. You know we are here at the BT Aboards. It's a fiftieth anniversary of hip hop. Also, Sauce Walker is here and you're from a place that when it comes to hip hop, like y'all really can be a movement in yourself. Absolutely in Houston.
Speaker 4: Absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 18: My city has definitely contributed a lot to the music industry, a lot of style, a lot of historic moments, a lot of.
Speaker 4: Diversity.
Speaker 18: You know, we're having artists from different races such as the lights of Paul Wall and u x PM and my artist Paso pay So like, we just very diverse with the Latin and the not even just the Latin community, just period we have We've had a lot of stars that come from Houston. They're not commonly, they come from places. And then we also just have that Southern sound, that Southern twang.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 18: We got the whole screwed up, the whole screwed up movement, you know, the rap alize and then now you have my movement to yourself the sauce you know, that became a whole worldwide epidemic, got everybody saying drip sauce splash, you know.
Speaker 1: Indeed, and another thing I noticed too, is the entrepreneurial spirit in Houston is independently. Yeah, when it comes to like the music business, but other businesses too, because y'all move out of that and like everybody's like I'm opening this, I got this going away.
Speaker 18: Absolutely, you know, Houston is kind of a it's a crazy place and sometimes it doesn't seem real, but it's definitely like a it's definitely a black person's paradise for entrepreneurship and creating new wealth and new residual income off of just having an idea. It's a place where everybody that has a business has a diamond chain pended to represent it. They have cars and billboards and and and have a nice engagement of people that come as with that business. Because Houston is a very social, fun place. Everybody want to be out and have fun, and it's a lot of money circulating. So it just it's a gift and it's a curse because you can be famous and you can make a lot of money in Texas and in Houston and not feel the need or feel the urgentness to travel and go to other places to expand your brand because you can still be a multi millionaire right in Houston, so not have to learn in Texas in general.
Speaker 4: Period. So you know, you just got to just create the balance. But it's a blessing to be from Houston.
Speaker 18: But you know, we also get shadowed over a few a little bit because we deep deep in the South.
Speaker 4: But you know, it's a blessing.
Speaker 18: I love to be from the culture and represent the culture and have the keys to the culture now and you know, bring new life and new essence and new style and new creativity to Houston.
Speaker 1: One thing I saw that you were doing was managing only fans pages absolutely for people and making like millions and millions of dollars. How did you figure that out? That's a cheat code right there. First of all, you won't manage mine, because.
Speaker 4: I absolutely will, because absolutely.
Speaker 1: I need to bring my mind back up. It slipped down a.
Speaker 18: Great team and a great staff for people to do TikTok campaigns, to do monetization and moderation of how you suppose what you supposed, what you should take pictures, how you should film lighting.
Speaker 4: You know all.
Speaker 18: I just I was just the person that just always looked at the life that you know, a man works very hard in life to take care of women, to look good for women, and then a lot of men lose a lot of their fortune or a lot of their great opportunities and times that they had to take care of themselves, to take care of their families because they were chasing having sex or just having not uh not monogamous, but just random relationships with women that doesn't mean anything to them. So I just tried and will. Being an artist, you a target. Every girl want to have sex with you, or they want to meet you, or they might like you or they may not. But you are put in front of women every day. So when only fans came out and they made as to it was COVID people not doing shows, it made sense to have be on only fans. Why not just making rap money? It's streaming money. It's the same thing as a record label.
Speaker 1: See what I mean? He hustling. It's not a game contrepreneurial spirit. Could you not see it in your soul?
Speaker 4: It's just a different woman being on YouTube that's out of it.
Speaker 1: And then you also constantly are putting out music. I don't even know how you have time. And that's how I know you do it because you love it, right, because you're making so much money doing so many other things. And to me, music takes a lot of effort, you know, just to even be yeah to you know, come up with concepts and write the songs, figure out what you're gonna use. Get whatever collapse. Now you gotta put it out. You got to push it. And so let's talk about what you have going on musically now.
Speaker 18: I have I have a lot of albums coming out this year. I have a summer album coming out called that Board in Uh. It's gonna be like, you know, exciting, like I don't want to say ratchet, but like kind of like you know, like an album where men and women can get loose and enjoy being being themselves and being free, you know, and just you know what I'm saying, having fun, like the way that the way that the music is now it's turning up. But women have so much power, so much influencing the music right now, and I love it. It's beautiful, you know what I'm saying. I love to see, you know, certain men get put in their place by women in their music. It deserves to happen.
Speaker 4: I love I love it.
Speaker 18: Tools in the sixty ribs. I love all that I'm here for.
Speaker 4: The same way.
Speaker 1: So for the guys, now, y'all, y'all been had this thing, y'all had it.
Speaker 4: For you know.
Speaker 1: I mean, so that album is coming out this summer.
Speaker 4: This summer.
Speaker 18: Board and I also have a lyrical album, a New York based album. It's like a lot of conscious music, a lot of food for thought, a lot of financial literacy, like teaching people what to do with their money, where they invest your money, you know, police brutality, just think different things that people going through in poverty and stuff. It's called New South City, is produced by Dandre. It's like kind of resembles the ghettup Gospel ever my drop. So that's coming out.
Speaker 1: This year, music video, all different places.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 18: Absolutely, Yeah, I'm very diverse. I have a large variety. I've been through a lot of things in life. I've lived a lot of lives very fast. I've experienced a lot of things young, i have a lot of knowledge. I'm crazy and wild, I'm all the stuff on social media, but I'm I'm also a you got your functioning.
Speaker 1: Machine, you know, you talk about all the things that you've been through, like in your life. You feel like you have PTSD. Somebody was telling me that if you are a black person in America, you have PTSG.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 18: Absolutely, but I think I reconstructed my PTSD to putting that shit down. You know what I'm saying. Like they say put it on, put that shit on. I put that ship down nice time. It was postomatic distress, but we turned into you know what I'm saying, putting that shit down. We're putting this like gravity. We're gonna get through it. Put to put the bullshit down and put the put the hard work down. You're gonna get the fruits from your label. It's gonna come back up, period.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So you know, now, for the fiftieth anniversary of hip hop, we've been asking people this is lip service, this is bet Awards, this is like we said, fifty years of hip hop. What is the best ever hip hop sex song? The best hip hop song to have sex too? And it doesn't have to be from any time period, any GRAMA. Just for you when I say hip hop sex song, what do you think? Man?
Speaker 4: That's a deep question right there.
Speaker 18: If if you know, like for me to even pick us on this, I have to go like way back into my hoghschool years there, like high school.
Speaker 4: Before I was just all the way and this stuff like this, Maybe what was that dude? It wasn't. It wasn't a pretty ricky What was that?
Speaker 1: How a song?
Speaker 4: Go?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 4: Who made the lay your Body down song?
Speaker 9: What song?
Speaker 1: That sounds like an r and.
Speaker 4: You want nobody rapping on this song? A hip hop song?
Speaker 1: Wow, that's a good one.
Speaker 4: Okay, I gotta have a better one than that.
Speaker 1: Remember that song?
Speaker 4: You know what the one I'm talking about.
Speaker 18: Y'all probably not gonna know this song because it's a Houston song, but uh, it's a dude from Houston named Big Hawk r P.
Speaker 4: Big Hawk. He had a song called I'm Chilling with my brother and you already know. And if you want to meet me, hear me on a download.
Speaker 18: If I don't call back and put on the show, our players by your house and blow instead of knocking at your dog.
Speaker 4: That was a good song. So I was cool. Ho's the song about humble girls and big hogs? I like that song?
Speaker 1: This is what I look at cheating song or than anything.
Speaker 4: You know what it really is? Though?
Speaker 1: It really is?
Speaker 4: It really was, it really was.
Speaker 18: That was the first side nigga song. I can say that, I guess you can, okay, y Well, that was the first side nigga song. I'm really trying to be PG thirteen right now to.
Speaker 1: Big service. You can get as raunchy as you want.
Speaker 18: Well, y'all, y'all catch me on the real lip service when I ain't on my corporate time, and I'll go in y'all want them good old multi million views interviews right now.
Speaker 1: We corporate New York at US. Yeah right, we definitely did that New York, but we look forward to that. I can't wait, all right, lip service, you know, period? What's up it? Slip service? I'm Angela Yee, I'm Gigi Maguire, I'm Jazz and Brandy.
Speaker 8: I guess somebody Scott you are. Yeah, I got to have some practice at that ship you told me before, Like I know.
Speaker 1: We always like to do that to see what people do. All right, we figured as a I.
Speaker 13: Know, if there's a Josh show or our show right now with.
Speaker 1: Our our show, okay, that's a bit so. Right now, we're getting ready for the BT Awards and you've been working the room. Yes, I have fiftieth anniversary of hip hop? What does that mean to you?
Speaker 13: It means everything. I mean, I'm the creation like I'm made from that.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm. So what are your some of your earliest memories of hip hop Kanye.
Speaker 4: Of course.
Speaker 13: It's still hard.
Speaker 1: But what's your favorite Kanye album?
Speaker 13: Oh Man, through the Wire?
Speaker 1: Probably okay, okay, fair enough, what you mean even like our response? I know, I'm sorry. We gotta be more hype, yes, okay, right right, okay, So is that being inspired by Kanye? Is that what made you say this is what I want to do because he also produces, you know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, No, he was definitely, like you know what I'm saying, like a cornerstone Chicago artists and songwriters.
Speaker 13: So definitely like Kanye.
Speaker 8: Plus with the fashion, you know what I'm saying, Like it's it's a whole combo and you're fashionable.
Speaker 1: I see, yeah, we put it on and it's a light it's.
Speaker 13: A super light day.
Speaker 1: We like the glasses.
Speaker 2: Nor right, you said you see the jewelry thought heavy, jewelry heavy.
Speaker 8: Everything that is like and I and I went orange on the on the face, just like you gotta coordinate.
Speaker 13: It's the details, don't don't I'm waiting for that. Don't tempt me.
Speaker 1: A different show just to show out just from your catalog, even before you doing your own music, from behind the scenes, you got money and make it so much easier, right, that doesn't make it easy. I was gonna say, yeah, because it's it's not the same pressure.
Speaker 8: It's like for sure, for sure, Yeah, like starving artists. Of course, I've been there as a starving songwriter. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 13: It's hard getting paid as a songwriter these days. But you know, once you started getting money, of course, they make it way easy to do a lot more things.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but yeah, and you've Dnson Collasses some of our favorite people.
Speaker 13: For sure, you got one with which means I'm one of your favorite people now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's absolutely yeah, yeah, for sure. Aaron Bellinger, we love my brother show.
Speaker 13: He's on one single just like Me, coming out July twenty three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we just actually ran we just interviewed him, yes, but yes this week, Yeah for way up at the Angela.
Speaker 13: Yeah, that's what's up.
Speaker 1: And he's also been with us on liip service as well.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's what's up.
Speaker 13: Yeah, that's the brother man. He's got a good spirit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Now, how is it for you? Because we were talking to him about writing from like other prints view because clearly he's been married. You know, you write certain types of songs now for you? When you write, is it easy for you to write things that haven't happened to you?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I feel like you know, when you tell him a story, I mean I experienced a lot of shit, so most of the time, like we all kind of going through the same thing at the same time, any damn way, you know, we just find it different ways to say it, so it's really all the same. But I don't I don't have trouble like writing stories, you know what I'm saying, like creating different perspectives?
Speaker 1: Are you so in your life? Do you prefer songs that are about being in love or songs that are about breaking up?
Speaker 8: Or if you have to, I gotta have both. You can't fall in love without breaking up with somebody, nothing last, So you need both for Shure for sure.
Speaker 1: So are you a good guy?
Speaker 13: I'm the best?
Speaker 1: You're not toxic?
Speaker 4: The best?
Speaker 13: Cond What makes you the best? Kind of a man's man?
Speaker 15: For?
Speaker 1: What does a man's man mean? That sound toxic already?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Man, A man is a man, A man that can use his hands.
Speaker 2: To put things together, create, Okay, So you're handy. I can build his room, okay, rooms and breaking hearts. That's the toxic part talk that was coming.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, so you do with your hands, you say for the best. It seems like you have to everything.
Speaker 13: There's no one else.
Speaker 1: It seems like you tell yourself, though, how to do a lot of things.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, for sure, I told myself how to play piano, guitar together.
Speaker 8: How did you teach yourself to play piano. I don't understand what that means one kid at a time. Well, I'm not tone deaf, so you know I know the wrong notes the fast. The fast we learn how to do anything is learn.
Speaker 13: How not to do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, well we could tell some of the guys that, but we don't want them to think that. I would rather you know how.
Speaker 4: To do it.
Speaker 1: I have a great appreciation for natural, God given talent, for sure, So I just want to take this moment to give you your flowers.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it because some things can be taught, some things can be learned, but when it's in you, it's in your and.
Speaker 4: You for sure speak.
Speaker 13: I appreciate that. Yeah, I appreciate that for sure.
Speaker 1: And you work with some of our favorite artists, and I think that's important, right, for people to even know your heart discography.
Speaker 13: Or even care. Yeah for sure, for sure, Like you know, but I work with legends.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 8: It's it's the biggest part of like, you know, any any songwriter producers dream to work with people.
Speaker 13: That they, you know, look up to.
Speaker 1: Who else would you like to work with that you haven't worked with yet? And just to run down some people. So if you're listening, yeah, her.
Speaker 13: Amazing, Yeah, her her again? And then the last one is her, love her, She's I think she's our er Lauryn here for sure, she's dope.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure, I agree with And she'd be playing basketball and and and I've to dinner with her a few times.
Speaker 13: Yeah, we did for sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, But besides her, can you can you just run down for people who are listening your discography, just some of the people that you work with.
Speaker 19: So if they're listening, they're like the show, like I work with Chris Brown, Beyonce, Madonna, Trippy Red, Little Dirk ed sharing, Wow, Lissa.
Speaker 13: Is crazy, So you're a big deal.
Speaker 1: That makes you a legend, you know the way for.
Speaker 2: Sure, if you meet a woman, If you met a woman and she asked you what you do. Are you going to tell her right away?
Speaker 13: Yeah? For sure?
Speaker 1: What you're gonna say everything? You are confident. Listen, you are a confident man.
Speaker 4: For sure.
Speaker 1: But it's the orange cord on your mic mentioned by default.
Speaker 4: Right for sure.
Speaker 13: I appreciate that y'all thought, y'all thought about that. You'll get the orange cord out right now.
Speaker 1: And what son that you've written would you say is since we're this is lip service and this is fiftieth and a Hip Hop et Awards, what would you say out of your catalog? It's the sexiest song that you've ever written.
Speaker 13: Baddest for sure? Did you see that video?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 8: Yes, bat was a very sexy video. It was it was any I mean, sexy, motherfucker you the baddest one.
Speaker 4: I wrote that for y'all.
Speaker 1: He's good and he's toxic. Clearly he's so good. We all hurting right here. Well, listen, thank you so much for coming through. We appreciate it.
Speaker 15: Me.
Speaker 1: Whenever you're ready, a full entire sit down, we'll see you in New York.
Speaker 13: I'm ready.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you're ready for that.
Speaker 13: Been a pleasure.
Speaker 1: Ready, appreciate that he's ready.
Speaker 13: Okay, we're not ready, all right, let's do it.
Speaker 1: All right? It is lip service. You're like, ye, I'm G. G Maguire, I'm Jazzline Brand. It's sugar Cali. Callie's back looking amazing, Thank you and congratulates us and everything. They'd be going crazy every time Callie has to stay. Thank you so much. How are you feeling? I feel good.
Speaker 20: I mic on this high, like everything's hitting me like a one time and it just feels so good, so much support, so much love, and it's just I've been working hard, so it feels good.
Speaker 1: And people have to know that, like you've been grinding out for it since you were young, since even before you were a teenager. Yes, And so for people to see your success, they might be like, oh, it's an overnight thing. Yeah, but you got work.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 20: Some people definitely think like area codes is like, oh, she only has area codes. But I've been I've been outside, like I've been toxic for a minute, exactly exactly.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: I've read somewhere where you said that it might have been you at a certain point, like one of your friends is like, maybe it's you. Maybe you're the toxic ones. And I feel like we all have toxic traits. Okay, so toxic tendencies. So let's talk about Okay, let's all just in a moment, as a confessional, talk about something about us that is toxic. Okay, why don't you start?
Speaker 20: Well, I've learned that I make everybody feel special and then I get bored really fast, so like they feel like the one and then that's just like until they're not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not that making people feel that should part that's toxic. It's the getting bored part, because I guess you should make people feel special.
Speaker 20: No, No, it's like different holes. At one time. Everybody feels like they're number.
Speaker 2: One one roster and really they't even get spot. It's a rotation legend.
Speaker 1: It's a rotation and number one is it's just like having clients. They should all feel like they're the only client. Yeah, that's Angela. Honestly, that's toxic. Oh well, she said, what's yours? Angela? No, I'm I'm gonna say, but just to go just one more thing about that, because the truth is nobody wants to feel like, well, I'm one out of many.
Speaker 3: Which her thing is she gets bored that she has a short attention to spanis so It's on to the next and your turn again.
Speaker 1: Okay, what is my toxic trait? Let's see so many? How do I narrow it down? Probably that I could be a little insensitive. I'm not very like emotional. Yeah, you do lack the.
Speaker 4: Emotion.
Speaker 1: Yeah you do. Well, damn they were asking me, not you.
Speaker 4: What I know?
Speaker 1: You, Giz what's yours?
Speaker 2: I can I can be petty, Okay, I can be very petty, like like on purpose. Yeah, yeah, I tend to do that. All get like, Yeah, I tend to take it to the extreme sometimes like I'm.
Speaker 1: Not praying something happened to you, but if it does.
Speaker 20: Yeah, I'm a pat Like I tell people now, I'm not wishing you the best, no more like I.
Speaker 1: Wish you to I wish you to day you deserve. I don't wish you the best. I hope you find No. Actually, actually I hope im and get that hope. That's funny.
Speaker 3: But I think I can be a little needy and then if it doesn't, if I don't get the attention I want, then I get upset.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go a little tempertential little Okay, I can catch you for that. Look at y'all. Y'all y'all know you did. Now for you, let's talk about this. This is a question we've been asking everybody. What do you think? Being that this is lip service and it's also the fiftieth anniversary of hip hop? Here bt, what do you think is the best ever hip hop sex songs? Dang, it's around the hip hop? Yeah, no, not hip hop. I was trying to say skin was on point. Now, that's a good one for R and B. But we need hip hop, but were taking it to the streaks on this one. Give us a hip hop one. How nasty you are, Kelly? I don't know. I can't think. I'm having a y'all tell me and then let me think a little bit. You want to tell ours anything anything with wet and it. You know what I'm saying, wet weather. What I'm trying to think?
Speaker 2: Okay, Angela, I'm trying to tell you something. A Yeah, I feel like mine might be too far back and for her, Oh yeah, we forget. Yeah, that's our baby, right, Let's keep it. Let's keep it, let's keep it recent. I don't know if any recent. I don't think why we pussy? Yeah, okay, yeah, let's go with I say anything with the word wet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like why yeah?
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Are you saying you like?
Speaker 4: What are you like?
Speaker 1: No kidding? It's a good song. Yeah, I'm gonna just go with wop in mm hm. So what are some things that you've been doing now with all this, you know, with everything that's been happening for you that you very much deserve. Hey, what have been some of the great things that you've been able to do like that you haven't been able to do before.
Speaker 20: I've been like traveling like like state to state every day day there and like meeting different people. Literally, I'm like tapping into different area codes and like getting so much love in different places, and I'm on billboards congratulations, Like I can't wait as a kid, like it's crazy. I want to be on the stage, Like that's insane to me. So seeing you on stage at birthday bash, I was just like.
Speaker 1: That a moment. Yea, yeah you did that. So I'm excited to see you. But I'm excited to see you a getting bed Awards. We saw that. We all saw all slow motion screen shots. They were like watch out for him, girl, because you know how they always confuse people's characters but who they are who they are real life. But it's funny people be having jokes.
Speaker 3: Are you single, are you in a relationship? What's your relationship status? I'm singing, I'm outside real quick with it, real quick with it?
Speaker 1: Now said, I got a roster. I gotta live up to my own Okay. Now, if somebody asks you what is the best area code? What area code would you say? Besides hometown?
Speaker 20: I love the three or five Like I love being in Miami. Good weather, the tricks, be outside period.
Speaker 1: I'm in Miami, Miami, Miami Place. When I was young, I was just sitting outside and some guys just slamming money on the table and was like, I'll pay for all that. We didn't even know. I just kept it's a good time.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 1: It's a good time.
Speaker 20: Like I feel like when you're in Miami, you're just walking down somebody like y'all want to get on the boat.
Speaker 2: We do, actually we do. It's got to make sure you don't end up chapped up in the ocean, you know what. Yeah, she's like, fuck, why should you go with? Well, Kelly, thank you so much for joining us.
Speaker 1: It's always a pleasure and congratulations on everything from the last time we saw you to now the elevation. Next time we see you, we know it's gonna be even higher. Yes, so much. We can't wait to see you. Thank you, congratulations, thank you,