Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time.
Speaker 3: Y'all don't know y'all at all, So.
Speaker 4: Don't given them back a.
Speaker 5: Million bus bussy. Yeah, listening to.
Speaker 6: Joy Joy, you know you're gonna turn.
Speaker 7: I can't.
Speaker 6: I got to turn the mouth the turn you probably got to turn mouth, turn the water the monica.
Speaker 8: Look come.
Speaker 9: Come out, you think, Uh huh, I sure will. Good morning everybody. You are listening to the voice, Come on dig me now. One and only Steve Harvey got a radio show.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go. I was working out.
Speaker 9: I was talking to a buddy of mine, and I was telling him something that Bishop td Jakes told me one time. I heard him say it. He said, I would hate to die and not do the thing that I was born to do. I would hate to die and not do the thing that I was born to do.
Speaker 2: Man, oh man, oh man, man.
Speaker 9: That hit me like a like a like a pile of bricks man, because it made me feel so grateful that God has allowed me.
Speaker 2: To live my life this way now.
Speaker 9: And I'm talking about grateful for all of it, the good, the bad, and the ugly, and I have had all of them. The person you see today, it ain't always who I was. It was on the inside of me, but it hadn't externalized itself, if that's a word. It hadn't been bought out. It was in here, but it was under development. Who I am today was a process. But like I said before, don't trip. He ain't through with me yet. Even today, I'm still an imperfect soldier for Christ. Today. I still fall short oftentimes, but I'll tell you what, I'm ever grateful for the life I have. And you know what, I want to encourage everybody today to explore your possibilities. I mean, man, explore your possibilities. Why would you not want to find out, discover, or know what it is God got for you? Why would you not want to achieve or accomplish all of your possibilities? Now, as I ask you this question, I want you to know that the devil is busy, that he plays mind tricks. So as you hear this, I already know he's saying to some of y'all, Yeah, Steve, that's easy for you to say, but I didne got myself in this situation right here.
Speaker 2: You ain't nothing too hard for God, nothing nothing. And see, so as you listen to me, try to get your mind open to this.
Speaker 9: Why would you not want to explore all of your life's possibilities, what's possible with your life? And I'm talking about from right where you are right now. I'm not asking you to change, I'm not asking you to do anything. I'm telling you this is a fact that God can get you from right where you are right now. Broken, misled, misguided, misunderstood, mistaken, all of that, misfortunate, all of the missus you've been talking about in your life.
Speaker 8: You know you.
Speaker 9: I missed the lottery, I missed my ride. They fired me. I missed the deadline. I didn't get it. Miss people. People just miss theay self to death. If you've been all in missus, God can get you from right where you are. God a home run hitter. I'm here to tell you that he's a home run hitter. He's a put him over the wall whenever he want to, all the time. And you can be a recipient of some of these home runs. He'll put the bat in your hand. But you got to swing now, listen to me. You got to stop feeling sorry for yourself. You got to stop holding yourself down with beating yourself up. He won't hold you down about it if you don't hold yourself down about it. But I'm gonna tell you one more time. The devil is busy. So what the devil do is He make you think you ain't worthy. He make you think that you've done something so despicable that you can't come back from it. He makes you feel like you so low you can't go up high. He knock you down and make you feel like you've been knocked down hard than anybody else.
Speaker 2: You can't get up.
Speaker 9: He rolled you so deep down in that ditch you can't see over the edge. God can come get you from no matter where you are. I'm telling you, man, you ain't in no hold too deep for God. Magic Johnson to tell you that. Listen to me, you ain't in no hole too deep for God. Steve Harvey can tell you that you ain't in a hole too deep for God. Tyler Perry can tell you that I can name you some people. Bishop Jakes can tell you that. I could tell you. Kenneth Olmah can tell you that. Bishop Kenneth Om I could tell you some people. Kirk Franklin can tell you that. Donnie Mcclerklin can tell you that I just know some people personally man that then been in a hole. Joel Oldstein can tell your body. I know some people man been down, been in a hole so deep.
Speaker 2: I bet you. Paula Dean can tell you about it. See. But you know what, then here we go see see see you know, see.
Speaker 9: We don't like to talk about that because now we want everybody to pay extra hard for some mistakes they made when clearly an excuse me for being a new Christian. But there is a prayer that I've been saying since I was a little bitty boy, and it took me till I was a grown man to understand it. Forgive us our trespass, as we forgive those who trust passed against us. So see, it ain't my job to hold nobody down, to keep my knee on somebody's neck.
Speaker 2: Who am I? I'm gonna need some forgiveness in a second here, probably today.
Speaker 9: See so all this, you holding people down with the way you feel inviout them, And she shouldn't have said this, and she'll never get it. I'll never support this again. Man, get up, get up and get real, you for real? You think you ain't finnak need forgiveness real soon. You ain't finna make a diabolical mistake in your life. You don't think you are. I have thousands of them, probably gonna make a few hundred more for I get up out of here. So I've decided to be in a forgiving business because I want God to forgive. My trust passes as I forgive those who trustpass against me.
Speaker 2: You understand. See excuse me for being a new Christian.
Speaker 9: I get tired of talking to piston, to people man supposed to be saved, and talking about dear Christians.
Speaker 2: I don't want that time religion. Man, I ain't in that no more. I ain't in that. You can call me wrong if you want to say it how you want to say.
Speaker 9: I ain't in that no more. I ain't in all that. You can feel how you want to feel about me. But I got proof that God work in my life.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 9: I can't hardly get it out sometime when people ask me something about depot on the inside of me, about my soul and how I used to be, and my journey and my trip, because people don't know the trip I've been on. You may have been on one worse than me, but you know what you ain't in a whole too deep. God can't get you out of and I wish, I want, I want people to remember that man, God is a redeemer, He the great I am. So if you ain't got nothing, now what you asking for? You know you might not have nothing because you ain't asking for nothing. Quit asking God to get you out of debt and ask God for a life of abundance. Then you take the money and you get out of debt. You keep asking to get out of debt. You keep being in debt to get out of Come on, man, what you asking God for? I'm just tripping today, that's all.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I apologize.
Speaker 10: You're listening Morning show?
Speaker 11: Wake up, Wake up, wake up? Oh you know what I heard?
Speaker 7: It was Wednesday, Wednesday. It is Wednesday. Oh I said it just right, dinner, It is Wednesday. Top of the morning, Rise and shine. Give yourself that stretch that morning, Yonie, sit on the edge of the bed, think the man, and then you got to get up, get out and get something. It is the Steve Harby Morning Show. Under Steve's out on vacation and the crew is hold it down. This is your boy, nephew, tire me, the one and only and of course the beautiful ladies are here Shirley Strawberry, call of Farrell and then the one and only baddest plate cousin in the world kill Junior Boy at space.
Speaker 11: We are here, top top top of them on what do do?
Speaker 8: What it do?
Speaker 1: What's happening? Onday?
Speaker 5: What's up? What's up?
Speaker 7: Mississippi? Montica? M I S S I S s I P p I Montica. That's Jackson my bad Ooh. I couldn't spell that back in school.
Speaker 12: Lord, but she didn't want to tell me you might hunt, And when we were little made us learn it. She made us learn it. And once we learned it, she would always make us spell it to her. And every time we got to the PP she would say, in the bed right there, yeah, and she would always do, come on, I'm not gonna do it this time. I just want to make sure you got it. Every time she would every time we get to the peep in the bed, honty.
Speaker 11: Hey, that's a good question. Have y'all started back being.
Speaker 8: In the bed?
Speaker 1: You know, no, never never consued at that age.
Speaker 7: You know, you know we're a little older now, you know, you know, you know, you revert back. You know, I'm just asking y'all ain't started back. Yeah, y'all, I'm this one one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you reverted, you reverted back.
Speaker 13: You got plastic covers over your mattress.
Speaker 11: What that plastic used to be grueling?
Speaker 13: Yes, adult diapers.
Speaker 11: You gotta take that off. You gotta clean that, and you gotta put that back on.
Speaker 13: All the bedding, everything because you cannot. But you're dreaming that you're in the.
Speaker 4: Bathroom, right, that's the problem. Yeah, that's the problem. Oh wow, Yeah about your coworker.
Speaker 7: You had never dreamed you was in the bathroom going, So you got different kinds of dreams in your dream.
Speaker 11: You don't stop the pee. You don't stop the pee in your dream.
Speaker 3: You know what, I don't think I remember even when I was little, when I was pinty trained, I never peed in the bed. My mother had this This old lady in Chicago used to take care of him. My mother said, whatever she did, she must have traumatized me and beat my behind about poty training she had.
Speaker 1: At four three four, my but was getting up in the bathroom.
Speaker 5: My mama said, you never.
Speaker 14: In here.
Speaker 5: My mom asked the woman, She said, what did you she said she don't be in the bed. My mom was like one.
Speaker 1: All right, coming up.
Speaker 13: In thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear from the nephew as he runs that prank back right after this. You're listening.
Speaker 10: Morning show, and it's.
Speaker 1: Time now for the nephew to run that prank back.
Speaker 10: What you got for his now?
Speaker 14: Huh huh?
Speaker 1: You heard me?
Speaker 7: What you were what you're calling on me? Is it time for stupid?
Speaker 11: Is that what it's time for?
Speaker 1: Always? Always in your world?
Speaker 7: Yes, well, one of the greatest movies out there. But this is the title little prank. The Postman Always Rings twice. The Postman Always Rings twice? All right, all right, cat dog, if you would.
Speaker 8: Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach Carlos. My name Benny Man, Benny Phipps. Hey you. I want to make sure I got the right person. You You you work for a post office, right, uh? Yeah, okay? Do you deliver mail off a Murphy Road?
Speaker 14: Uh sometime?
Speaker 8: Yes, yes, okay, I live it. First of all, I wanted to make sure I had the right postman. Now it's been brought to my attention that there's a postman that has been stopping by my house, and I'm what I'm not understanding is why are you bringing mail to my door the post to just putting mail in the mailboxes on the street where everybody got their mailboxes at.
Speaker 14: What do you say that again?
Speaker 8: I live at Murphy Road, Murfey Road.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I deliver over there. But you say delivering package at your house?
Speaker 8: No, I said, you've been bringing mail to my house and the polls. Here's what I'm trying to tell you, Carlos. My wife is at home all day, she don't work. And my understanding is you've been stopping by there on more than one occasion, on a on a daily basis. You coming by there two three times, you know. But what I'm gonna saying, there ain't no male being brought over that. I'm trying to figure out what are you doing at my house? Now?
Speaker 16: What? What? What?
Speaker 8: Really? Hadn't been brought all this to a head because you already know what's going on, Let me go on, let you know that call over. I do know what's going on. I picked up the clothes from the cleaners this morning, and to my attention, it's a man's post office shirt in my package. What color was it? It's blue? Light blue.
Speaker 14: I got blue.
Speaker 8: Okay, Well explain this to me. How your shirt getting my house? Do you have my name on it?
Speaker 14: Because that could be anybody's shirt.
Speaker 8: Okay, So so hold on. What you're trying to say is some it's more postman stopping by my house?
Speaker 15: Yeh man sometimes sometime, you know, we do have different guys in that in that neighborhood, you know, Because.
Speaker 8: Here's my problem, man, My problem is this is that my wife is at home all day every day. And my understanding is is that you stopping body bringing more.
Speaker 15: First of all, about you can call you can call it one of eight hundred numbers, because how did you get my number?
Speaker 16: Do that?
Speaker 8: I don't worry about that. I find ways. How you how you get my address? That you stopping by that every morning?
Speaker 15: I just deliver what they give me to deliver, and do I put the middle in a box and lift of the package.
Speaker 14: I don't get out.
Speaker 8: Excuse me, I don't do that.
Speaker 16: That wasn't me, dude.
Speaker 8: I just know you're clean us this morning and pick up clothes. And it is a post office shirt in there that belonged ever then that belonged to a man. That's got to be. It must be yours.
Speaker 14: That's none of mine. Man, that's not mine.
Speaker 8: I have all mine. Okay, okay, okay, I'll tell you what this is. We're gonna do, Carlos to calose, see what. Let me tell you something. I know you're lying, see and what you're doing is you're delivering more than mail at my house. And I know it. Calos, you understand me, So listen.
Speaker 16: Not me.
Speaker 8: Ascuse me. That's not me.
Speaker 16: It can't be mean.
Speaker 8: Let me let me tell you something. When you come on Murphy Road tomorrow, okay, I'm gonna be out there at them at the mailboxes, waiting on you for what? For what? Me and you gonna have this problem that we got tomorrow morning when you bring in the mail. So when you bring the mail, bring your too, Okay, Carlos.
Speaker 14: All of them ain't threatening me.
Speaker 8: I'm telling you, when you bring the mail, bring your two.
Speaker 14: Jude, Dude, I didn't come at you like that. You ain't gotta come to me like that.
Speaker 8: Dude. Hey man, you came up in my house and I know you said off my shirt in my house.
Speaker 14: Dude, that was not me. I don't know where you live. I don't know who the you are, but you threatened me.
Speaker 8: Dude, dude, Hey man, I'll see you in the morning at the mailbox. Bring your carlos.
Speaker 14: I'm off tomorrow, but I would come to your house. We're playing clothes on and whoop yo?
Speaker 8: What you say you work for me? Hey?
Speaker 14: This oh where you met running roads.
Speaker 8: I won't team perfect roads. Bring your because what you're not gonna keep doing is running up in my house while I'm out at work trying to earn a living for my family, and you up in my house laying up and you're leaving your clothes. I found some mason there. I guess that's what you use when you spray on them dogs. I found that too.
Speaker 14: I'm gonna bring some extra mates. I'm gonna spray up with that.
Speaker 8: Mate.
Speaker 14: I will knock you out for this, I said.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna be rut of intim waiting.
Speaker 14: Car I can't wait till tomorrow and shoot me. This is I told you I wasn't the one. But if you want to put me thrown for real, okay, cool, I'll give off when I see your office.
Speaker 8: When I see you tomorrow.
Speaker 14: It's old. It's whatever hey, you're sending to me all that I'll tell you what. I will come over there as some playing closing with you, because you're not gonna make me lose my job, dog job.
Speaker 8: But whatever it's got to be. I don't care if you if you're in the post office, you the farm. I don't give a damn of you in your pajamas, Carlos. But when you come to that mailbox and I find you out there by the mailboxes, that show man. Because I know you've been in my house, Carlos.
Speaker 14: I'm telling you I'm there.
Speaker 8: Okay, so be it there, so be it. I got I got one more thing else I want to tell you when you before you get.
Speaker 14: There, tell me what you know I recall me.
Speaker 8: Is you listening to me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: That his nephew Timmy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got pranked by your coworker.
Speaker 16: You You.
Speaker 14: Ain't just.
Speaker 8: From my Rods collars. You all right?
Speaker 16: Man?
Speaker 14: Ah dude. I'm driving put over to Sade of the road. I'm hanging out the truck. I'm about to go, Cray. I don't want my way to your house right now. Put on my way to your house.
Speaker 8: I took God for work, Damn, I forget oh man, I got one more thing to ask you, man, what is what is the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 15: Steve Harvey Morning Radio Show, no doubt all the way.
Speaker 14: You have it?
Speaker 8: What what what what?
Speaker 14: What?
Speaker 10: You know what when you know it?
Speaker 7: Let's let's take time right now to give it up to all of the postal workers out there. Man, arriste ups fi and get some act conditioners and all them be hippos, okay, every last one of them. It's too hot out there, people working hard. Man, give it up all the postal workers out there because they doing it. Man, if I was y'all postal work, y'all wouldn't get none of y'all meal hot like this.
Speaker 15: Here.
Speaker 7: The whole bag is at the end of the street. Y'all go in there and look and see if y'all down.
Speaker 1: There all right? Thank you.
Speaker 12: Coming up next it is as the ridd you're listening morning show coming up at the top of the hour and entertainment news. Brace yourselfs guys, there's a Magic City docuseries coming out soon.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on.
Speaker 7: They don't have no footage or nothing though. Do rewinded, Hey man, you better stop this all They rewinding take.
Speaker 5: Like the freak nick people. Are you nervous?
Speaker 11: Yeah, you're always just eating wings. That's all I was.
Speaker 1: That's why you went That's why you went there, all right?
Speaker 12: And then Drake is fining two hundred and thirty thousand dollars for going past the curfew at his recent Detroit concert, and Kiki Palmer turned her recent drama into dollars with two new T shirts. We'll talk about it at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the riddlelo the ready love Officer.
Speaker 13: Nephew, Tommy and Junior.
Speaker 8: Here we go.
Speaker 12: Sandra in College Park says, I'm fifty seven years old and my boyfriend is forty nine and ready to settle down. I've been married three times, so I'm ready to have fun and have a few threesomes with him. Why is he so dead set on settling down instead of enjoying life a little bit?
Speaker 7: First a minute, Wait a minute, it's a lot in this right here. First of all, have you told him about the threesomes? We had this discussion. Surely he's not passing on this. I'm not being really old right now, riddle old. I'm just I'm just asking as a.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'd been the nothing.
Speaker 8: What are you being?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 11: So we have these do we have these email addresses of.
Speaker 8: Junior?
Speaker 5: What you got?
Speaker 8: I don't know this?
Speaker 1: Like my AINTI fifty seven? I can't think about that threesomes.
Speaker 13: Yeah, she wants to have a little fun and have something.
Speaker 1: That's what she said. Yeah, w whe he.
Speaker 17: What's my sid My ain'tie? My anti is now I'm thinking about fifty seven, you said, I think my ani just I just.
Speaker 8: Thought my hend.
Speaker 1: You don't want to think having three nights, Yeah, that's not I can't.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 11: We think can't.
Speaker 1: No three man and Peter the one.
Speaker 13: I think about it, just like we don't want to think about our parents doing it.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 13: So what's your advice to Sandra in College Park?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 17: Well, y'all go ahead and do the threesome. It's going if you can find somebody else.
Speaker 14: I don't know.
Speaker 13: She wants to, he doesn't. He wants to settle down.
Speaker 7: He's found a good man and she wants to play with him, and she at the end of the day, that's what's gonna happen. You can find yourself a good man and now you want to go out and get freaking Dicky. And guess what right after freaking Dicky, trust me, we done, which we ain't done with you, but we ain't married. After the freaking Dicky, I'm letting you know, all right.
Speaker 12: Moving on to Masie and sagon On, Mazie says, I'm a high school basketball coach and when I go to work, I'm in sweats. My new boyfriend prefers that I coach in sweatpants instead of shorts because I have a big behind. He is a teacher at the school, so her question is do I cater to him or do I dress like I want to.
Speaker 7: You got to be comfortable while you at work, and if that means your butt need to be out, then your butt need to be out. Whatever whatever it takes for you to be comfortable. Now, we ain't gonna be up in the sweat. It's too hot for these sweats right now. Of course, when when schools start back, it's still gonna be a little hot. So hey, let that listen. Let me tell you something. These kids need to see what they're gonna grow into.
Speaker 11: They need to see that.
Speaker 7: Okay, you can't cover all that up of these little boys. These little boys need to do They need to get educated. They need to see that back there. Okay, I understand you got a big old, buddy, and when we was young and we was in school, we needed to see that. Okay, can't helps you grow up and be a man?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right there, Mason got a big old but.
Speaker 5: You have you been?
Speaker 11: I can't wait to take PG with Coach Judy Boody.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 12: Moving on to Jamie in uh Indianapolis. Jamie says, my boyfriend and I are compatible in most ways, but we bump heads in the bedroom. I mean literally, Uh, he has head, but it means several times and I'm scared he might knock me out one day.
Speaker 13: Why can't he keep his head from king during sex?
Speaker 7: Well, there, listen, y'all need to practice and discuss which way your head gonna go so we can get this understood. Yes, I'm gonna go I almost. I'm gonna move my head to the left. You move yours to the right. Let's try not to bump heads to each other because in a minute, when it's when it gets a little bit more aggressive, somebody gona knock somebody the hell out. Sonna, it's gonna help, But that's when it's good though.
Speaker 1: We get knocked out, you get knocked down.
Speaker 11: You're getting knocked.
Speaker 1: When you let me tell you something.
Speaker 11: You leave the bedroom with.
Speaker 7: When you leave the bedroom with a bandage around your head, that's when you know it's good.
Speaker 1: You got an ice pack up there? Ye boy, looking at did that.
Speaker 7: And got that age band and wrapped around boy, that's when it's good.
Speaker 13: Needs a helmet, yeah, helmet works, That will work.
Speaker 8: I like that.
Speaker 7: Callor too helmets and be doing it on Sunday, doing the game. I like that football.
Speaker 1: Don't look like Yeah, I am not mad that.
Speaker 17: I mean if one thing about it, though, is they're doing a lot of eye locking in this room. In here you that's only you're gonna bump head because y'all keep leaving each other in the eyes. Somebody need to turn their head the other way because you you're gonna keep knocking somebody out.
Speaker 1: But it's good sex. So if you get knocked out, I'm with you.
Speaker 13: Trying You don't think they should look at each other in the eyes.
Speaker 1: Surely you have some good trying to.
Speaker 11: You're trying to make love now, not.
Speaker 17: Doing all that you gotta not and gotta make a doctor's appointment after the sex.
Speaker 1: That's some good sex there. We gotta go see your doctor. Oh yeah, that's good. Not on your head, Yeah you got that.
Speaker 11: Gonna see that's what happened here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you ain't explain that.
Speaker 13: You stupid, all right?
Speaker 12: Tanya, Tanya, this is the last one, guys, last one. Tanya in Newark says, my husband and I allowed his sister to stay in our basement for three months. It's been three months and she's ated a small fridge, a hot plate, and a microwave to the basement. Since my husband won't confront her about leaving, how should.
Speaker 14: I do it?
Speaker 13: She wants her out, She wants her sister in law out.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you don't understand. You don't understand your husband going down there in the basement. You just don't realize it, don't. You don't realize it. He's been going down there there, but he'dne bought all that stuff for her down there. You don't realize it for his sister.
Speaker 11: I thought it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, wait a minute, now.
Speaker 13: I'm sorry, all right, Take two. I'm going to read it to you again.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 12: My husband and I allowed his sister to stay in our basement for three months. Been three months and she's out of a small fridge, a hot plate, and a microwave to the basement. Since my husband won't confront her about leaving, how should I do it?
Speaker 7: So she wants to know you as you need to ask your sister, like, winning the hell did you getting out of here with all this furniture?
Speaker 11: That's what you need to do.
Speaker 7: Then you must be saving up all this stuff for your for your apartment. When did you leave?
Speaker 8: When?
Speaker 11: When? When did your date? When? Is that you got to because you're.
Speaker 7: Gonna look up and they're gonna be bringing in a bed and a couch.
Speaker 12: And do Yeah, it's gonna be looking nicer in the house upstairs.
Speaker 17: You got to go down there and repossess all that stuff just down there, that hot plate, that microwave, and that fridge.
Speaker 1: You got to start repressing stuff.
Speaker 17: Just start unplugging stuff and taking it back upstairs and walking ap Just don't.
Speaker 12: Plug all right, guys, thank you? Coming up next, it is entertainment news right after this.
Speaker 10: You're listening morning show.
Speaker 1: Well, guys.
Speaker 12: Magic City Strip Club has been one of Atlanta's main attractions for nearly forty years now, and finally, fans of the City, as it is lovingly called, we'll get to know the.
Speaker 13: True history behind it.
Speaker 12: There's a three part docuseries in the works, and it's called Magic City, an American Fantasy. It showcases the club's founder, Michael, mister Magic Barney, and the women behind the Magic City's mystique. Over the years, Magic City has evolved into an internationally recognized destination in the South and for Atlantans, it's the place where celebrities, politicians, and locals all come together. There is no release date set for the documentary, but we will be on the lookout for it, and of course we will let you know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but we but we better not be on there the bet no VHS tape back there. I'm just telling y'all, y'all bet not be running that.
Speaker 1: I think were good. I'm just going to cover to women in the owner. I think we do okay, So.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 11: They're doing that freak mixt up. Then we got an issue over here.
Speaker 1: Now what you're a little nervous.
Speaker 13: Yeah, they're gonna probably.
Speaker 11: All I'm a lot nervous.
Speaker 5: Oh we are, So you about to sue you hold.
Speaker 7: Yes and let her quick and let her need to do something else quick. Coming out with these stories about y'all, uh and these documentary y'all gotta found something else to do. I'm sorry, Jermaine dupri y'all need to make an album or something. Find something else to do. We come down there to release our tension. We don't come down there to get taped and and and documentarized.
Speaker 13: You want to eat wings, to go eat the wings, but and then what are you nervously?
Speaker 11: I'm eating them in front of the pole. I'm eating them in front of the pool. Okay.
Speaker 13: And a woman, a woman just happens to be on the ball.
Speaker 7: Yes, and it'd be three of morning at one time, Lord him Mercy and I have made it rain about six thousand dollars. I know I should not let I cannot let Jack can see me making it rain up in that.
Speaker 5: I'm just storm.
Speaker 1: That's that's a purse.
Speaker 11: That's a purse.
Speaker 1: And I didn't know he was doing all that. Tea goodness, bro here.
Speaker 13: You don't have a Magic City story.
Speaker 1: I have plenty of good You're going no.
Speaker 17: I first went to Medic City when I was doing place, and they took me in there and it was amazing.
Speaker 1: The wings were so good.
Speaker 13: Look at this, now, tell me ate his wings in front of the pole.
Speaker 1: Just so happened.
Speaker 13: He said, would you eat your wings in the VIP?
Speaker 5: Are you a very important person? The very person?
Speaker 11: And it's and it's a poll in there too.
Speaker 1: It's a nice pole in a Coveany make these poles.
Speaker 17: It's a really good company that make these.
Speaker 1: All that will be in the documentary.
Speaker 5: I'm sure you will you know the company that made the pole.
Speaker 17: Yeah, these poles are locked in the everywhere in the structure of yes for all of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they have a whole section on things you can do with brass. That's it, a whole section, all right.
Speaker 12: So again we'll be on the lookout for it. We'll let you know when the document series will drop. And other news, Drake ended up paying about two hundred and thirty thousand dollars in fines for exceeding the curfew of the concert venue where he performed. It's his All a Blur tour. It's It's All a Blur. That's the name of his tour. It was in Detroit over the weekend and the venue I keep it Blurlure. It's blur, Yeah, it was, It's all a Blur. I know what's blur.
Speaker 1: It was all a blur, all the blur.
Speaker 13: All right, it's all a blur.
Speaker 12: Tour within Detroit over the weekend, and the venue has a strict curfew. Okay, but Drake wasn't finished with the show, so he told the audience it's a ten it's ten thousand dollars a minute to stay in. This building has curfew. Drake being Drake, said, I don't give a blank, We're doing this whole song.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 12: The show reportedly ran twenty three minutes past curfew, and Drake was fine, Like I said, two hundred and thirty thousand dollars.
Speaker 13: Yes, you got that, Drake money baby.
Speaker 7: Yes, do you know what Tommy would stop in the middle of a joke and got these people out this day?
Speaker 11: That will y'all had my question?
Speaker 1: Yeah, would you do it?
Speaker 7: Yes, go, We're gonna finish this joke outside. But I need everybody to get the move towards the exit. Though I can't, I can't I take it that time. He in a minute, I promise you, In that minute, I'm getting 'all out of there in thirty seconds.
Speaker 11: I sweat to y'all, No, what JR.
Speaker 1: I couldn't do it. I can't even see how I'm gonna be funny with this joke. This joke ain't gonna be funning. Good Night, No, no, no, we gotta go. We gotta get out of here.
Speaker 11: I don't care.
Speaker 1: I don't care if it was about whoever I'm telling you. And you know what, another thing. Good Night's in mid joke.
Speaker 17: Yes, we was running down the street and everybody the good night house houselights.
Speaker 7: Yeah, nothing, nothing, none of that, none of that. We go email, y'all arrested this joke.
Speaker 1: Okay, you dropped the mic? Yeah, turn them to see how morning to show. I'll finish it there.
Speaker 8: I like that.
Speaker 1: I love that one.
Speaker 10: Yeah all right.
Speaker 12: Finally, Keiki Palmer has turned her recent drama into dollars with her new I'm a Mother met merchandise. The shirts, of course, are a spin off of her boyfriend's tweet after she posted a video at the Usher concert.
Speaker 1: We all remember that video.
Speaker 12: Kicky posted a cute video on Instagram singing to her newborn son, and she teased her new two shirt her new t shirts she has coming out. She has I'm a Mother Tea and I'm a I'm Stevie to the BS.
Speaker 10: You know what that means.
Speaker 1: I'm Stevie to the BS. I'm blind, Yeah, I'm blind.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Yeah, Steve, Yeah, I'm stevee uh huh uh. They're on sale now. And Kiki, Hey, she made lemons out of lemonade, out of lemons.
Speaker 1: That's what she did.
Speaker 7: Her baby daddy need to make a shirt to say, put some dawn clothes on.
Speaker 13: You know what I'm saying, You're still with the daddy on that one.
Speaker 11: Nephew, right, I'm with the daddy. I'm saying.
Speaker 6: What else?
Speaker 1: What about Russell Wilson?
Speaker 5: Is Sierra? He had no problems when she Remember Cierra.
Speaker 11: Russ I'm running thudding over there.
Speaker 13: Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour. Have you heard of the newest social media app, Threads. We'll talk about it right after this.
Speaker 10: You're listening hard Morning show.
Speaker 12: Well, this week, Meta, the parent company of Facebook and Instagram, released Threads as a competitor to Twitter.
Speaker 13: In the last few days, more than seventy million.
Speaker 12: Seventy million users joined Threads, and it's easy to join because you can set up Threads using your Instagram account, rather than having to create a new username, a new password and profile photo. Threads looks a lot like Twitter, and it offers many of the same features as Twitter, with a scrolling feet of posts, some photos or videos, and the ability to repost other users. For people who liked Twitter but didn't like all of the recent changes, Threads is exciting.
Speaker 13: Have you guys joined yet?
Speaker 1: Anybody joined yet?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Take that?
Speaker 5: You are shame as we get back today.
Speaker 12: So yeah, so okay, so you have Threads, but you're still gonna stick with Facebook and Instagram, right, Well you can have an addition to Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I can't get rid of the Facebook. It took me a minute to get rid of my Space.
Speaker 11: I mean I would wave, no do it all you gotta have. If you want to reach what you want to reach, you got to have all of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so Instagram and threads, sha it is booth. I worried about Twitter.
Speaker 1: I haven't used charging money to be on Twitter. I left exactly.
Speaker 12: Yeah, they're calling it musk verse versus you gotta be He gotta be kicked off about this though.
Speaker 11: He really got to be ticked off.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, yeah, because I don't think he's saw it coming.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, that's what you get for treating your followers, people that used your Elion musk, people that use Twitter.
Speaker 5: That's what when Lebron and Whoopy and them saying I'm not.
Speaker 3: Paying when they got off yet, that's when the big celebrities took off from Twitter.
Speaker 5: That's when he lost it. So I'm glad. I'm glad there's an alternative to that.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Seventy million users. Yeah, in the last few days. Pretty impressive, Pretty impressive.
Speaker 1: And I like threads.
Speaker 3: You get to post pictures too, You can do videos. We can do everything.
Speaker 11: The videos of five minutes or less.
Speaker 3: Right, well, you could do I'm not sure of the length, you know, because I'm scratching my head trying to figure out threads.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it looks like something else you gotta learn.
Speaker 1: But yeah, keep your current. Yeah, keeps your current. Yeah, it does, it does.
Speaker 5: And we FM our Instagram page.
Speaker 13: We have threads too, so we hit us up.
Speaker 11: Guess okay, don't add nothing else till we get this down now. We don't need.
Speaker 14: New to us.
Speaker 11: We don't need them from now. They got thimbles, we don't need that. We're gonna.
Speaker 8: Meals.
Speaker 11: We don't just to slow down, take us slow.
Speaker 13: Yeah, we can do it.
Speaker 12: But yeah, all right, Coming up next, Thanks guys. Coming up next, we'll talk about summertime fun and our favorite games growing up.
Speaker 1: Right after this, you're listening.
Speaker 10: Morning show.
Speaker 1: Well, today is National etch.
Speaker 12: A Sketch Day? All right, what you remember at your sketch? Yes, loved etch a sketch when we were kids. But you know, today's kids know nothing about that. Our children, our grandchildren play computer games, they play PS five games, they played games on their phones.
Speaker 1: We didn't have any of that. Okay.
Speaker 12: We had board games, we had outside games, we had yeah, we had each other. Yeah, so so, so talk about talk about some of your childhood games. I mean like board games. Monopoly of course comes to mind.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, down, loan from me.
Speaker 1: I know it's never ending, right, it.
Speaker 11: Just you know, I grew up well, you know with my daddy, Checkers was the bomb to me.
Speaker 1: Checkers. Yeah, we played Sorry sorry she's yeah.
Speaker 11: I didn't play life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I say time in life. I ain't life. Life was alone.
Speaker 11: Monopoly. I ain't like that.
Speaker 13: I had that little wheel and the money too much for me.
Speaker 11: I need an ending to the game. I need an ending.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Yeah, what about outside? I mean besides riding your bikes, that that was so much Hide and.
Speaker 11: Go seek.
Speaker 1: That was mine.
Speaker 11: It would have gotten dark.
Speaker 1: What I'm gonna tell you a game. We'll go ahead, I say, like green Light the Drop.
Speaker 13: Yeah yeah, Simon says, yes.
Speaker 11: Your Simon, though I never really knew who Simon was.
Speaker 12: Always jumped out there before Simon said anything.
Speaker 1: Always.
Speaker 17: I'm telling you a game that I was really good at that nobody could be man mad Freeze tag. I ain't frozen better than anybody. You say, I ain't knew but nothing.
Speaker 1: I'm frozed.
Speaker 13: Hopscotch with my Hopscotch.
Speaker 18: I wasn't good at Hopscotch. Always on the damn then it was Yeah, that was a girl thing. Yeah, Marble Marbles, boy, that was that was the game I played.
Speaker 1: Dodgeball.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was aggressive in our neighborhood with dodgeball.
Speaker 11: We will we'll tell your face off. I'm serious, we'll take your face off with that. Boss.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you a question. When you play dodgeball and kickball, were you mad that.
Speaker 1: You the number of the order you got picked to be on the team when they.
Speaker 5: Didn't even last?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Last, what about Jack's Though?
Speaker 11: I played jacket lag four five games.
Speaker 1: Now I could you played Jack's Tommy.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I played Jack.
Speaker 1: You on your tools, No you ain't no more. I'm on my three.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Paddle ball, Oh yeah, I was good. Good.
Speaker 7: That could ask for that because my GRANDMAMAA tore that ball off of the whoop mynds with that.
Speaker 11: That it was a paddle with.
Speaker 12: A long rubber string and then a little bitty rubber ball at the end, and you just yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: I started picking games after a while that I knew couldn't whoop my behind. You have to really be strategic on what you asked for. Yeah, you could do huli hoo.
Speaker 11: But don't know, but that hot wheel track, that hot wool track was a whooping lady.
Speaker 12: Yes, okay, I'm going to ask you guys about this this outdoor game that we played as a kid. I don't know if it's a Chicago thing, but I'm just gonna see if you guys played it too. It was called Rock Teacher. Did you all play rock anybody play Rock Teacher? Talking about Rock Teacher.
Speaker 13: And yeah, rock Teacher Okay, Rock Teacher was one person.
Speaker 12: Okay, we had houses in Chicago where step long steps like stone steps. Yeah, stoop, So anyway you sit on the first step and you you you elevate, you go the second step if you could guess how many rocks or which rock was in the person's hand in front of you, and that was the teacher.
Speaker 1: Okay, we had to play Porsche Teacher in we.
Speaker 8: Just have can.
Speaker 12: Whoever got up to the to the the last the last step first was the winner and they got.
Speaker 13: To be rock teacher.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We looked an apartment in Chicago house so.
Speaker 13: There were houses on our block.
Speaker 1: Though we got one steps.
Speaker 12: Rock Teacher my granddaddy yard, and that's exactly where we got all. Coming up next and is the nephew and the prank phone call for today. Right after this you're listening morning show coming up about four minutes after the hour. It's my strawberry letter for today and the subject is this romance is a problem for me.
Speaker 13: But uh, right now we'll.
Speaker 12: Get into that and find out what that's all about. But right now it is time for the prank phone call with the nephew for today.
Speaker 7: What you got for us now, Well, sirly, you know everybody has one uh at work pretty much everybody male female, everybody has one.
Speaker 11: They have a work spouse.
Speaker 7: You understand I'm saying this right here is work husband, work husband.
Speaker 11: You know, and everyone has a work what what?
Speaker 16: What?
Speaker 1: What call?
Speaker 11: I'm in your work husband right here?
Speaker 8: What is what?
Speaker 14: What?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? I've been begging for divorce, beg.
Speaker 13: How many times have you filed?
Speaker 1: Over and over?
Speaker 5: He won't sign these papers.
Speaker 1: She wants to be free. So here we go.
Speaker 11: This right here is work husband, work husband. Let's go cat dog.
Speaker 16: Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach Gary. Gary.
Speaker 8: Who is this? Hello?
Speaker 7: Who is this?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 16: This is Tony Man. I work with your wife, Pam Is She's fine, She's fine.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 16: I'm I'm one of a co workers.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 16: I wanted to reach out to you. You know, I've been working with her quite some time. I'm kind of like what they call her, a work husband.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 16: You may have heard her mentioned me before Tony.
Speaker 14: Wait wait, wait, back up, back up, because I may be a little sleep What did you say a husband?
Speaker 16: No? No, no, no, no, no no, no, nothing like that.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 14: It ain't but one husband here.
Speaker 16: Okay, now I got that. I'm a work husband, you know, you know, like you know, be just something playful at the job.
Speaker 14: They be saying, what are you talking about?
Speaker 16: Well, you know, it's just just something, you know, playful they be saying, you know, uh, when you hang around somebody a lot, they say he's a work husband or your work wife, if you know, something like that. But not nothing, nothing, nothing heavy, nothing heavy at all.
Speaker 14: Man, All right, what's what's up?
Speaker 16: Man?
Speaker 14: I mean what's up?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 16: I was calling man, trying to ask you how long? How long have your pay been married?
Speaker 14: Wait? Wait, what's what's your name again?
Speaker 16: My name is Tony.
Speaker 14: Okay, we've been married about eight or nine years.
Speaker 16: I mean, what's up? How long do you do? If you don't mind me asking? How much longer do you see y'all y'all being married?
Speaker 14: I kind of do mind you? Okay, what hold up? How'd you get this number again?
Speaker 16: Man? Like? No, I got to I got the number out of out of Pam's phone.
Speaker 8: Man, I wanted to call you myself.
Speaker 14: Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa back out of out my wife's phone. Yeah, dog, I don't I don't even ask out whoa on whoa? Why are you in my wife's phone?
Speaker 16: Man?
Speaker 8: Nah?
Speaker 16: Dude, I mean I just got it off a desk.
Speaker 8: Man. I wanted to I wanted to, you know, I wanted to reach out to you man and kind of have ala like a private conversation.
Speaker 16: Which that's for what?
Speaker 14: First one, why are you and my wife's phone you calling me? Dude? I mean, this is this is this is how this this husband thing really is really bolling me right now?
Speaker 16: Well, it's just it's just work. That's a work husband, man, that's all it is.
Speaker 8: What is a work?
Speaker 16: Husband?
Speaker 8: What are you?
Speaker 14: What are you doing with my wife?
Speaker 16: You know, that's just like you know, like you know, I'll bring her some coffee and donuts to the job, or you know, get us some lunch and stuff. Man, if you don't feel like going on, My wife.
Speaker 14: Don't even like donuts. If we got a new coffee machine just two weeks ago. So why are you bringing my wife food? Hey?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 16: Listen, really, I really, I basically I just called for this year. How loan? Do you foresee y'all being married to death?
Speaker 14: Do us part? What do you mean? How long are we gonna be married? What's your lever is to man?
Speaker 8: Tony?
Speaker 16: Tony, Tony, I don't.
Speaker 14: Give a damn you ask you me this? Hold on, let me let me call my wife hold on.
Speaker 16: No way say hold on? Hello? Hello Gary, Hell Gary.
Speaker 14: Look tam. You better call me within two minutes. Right now, it's ten thirty eight. You better call me by ten fortier. You're black, be sleeping outside?
Speaker 8: Hello?
Speaker 14: Non tory?
Speaker 16: Hello?
Speaker 14: Yes?
Speaker 8: Are you do that?
Speaker 16: Why you call her?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 16: This? This is gonna be a conversation me and you having together?
Speaker 14: Heldo on on her? You're talking about you. You my wife's work husband. It ain't but one husband up in here. What I got my lad name and she don't keep it? Kill death? Do us part? Now? I'm glad you called me on a Friday. I'm so glad because I got all weekend to think about that swip' I'm gonna give you because this out here now.
Speaker 16: Hey man, man all, I'm trying to figure out how much run with? Do you think you want to be married to her?
Speaker 14: Oh? Yeah, this wasn't gonna be phenomenal. Are you better get right with Jesus on Friday? Because I gave dance? You're gonna meet a Monday morning?
Speaker 16: He all, I'm trying to if I'm taking my.
Speaker 14: Wife up there early and I want to see you black.
Speaker 16: I'm just trying to do all I'm saying is if you didn't want to be be mad to any longer than maybe we could work something out. That's all I'm asking, man, I work out, partner.
Speaker 14: All we need to work out is be there Monday, because I'm sure that Hell's gonna be there fasting early Monday, waiting for.
Speaker 16: Your work husband.
Speaker 14: Mind.
Speaker 16: Okay, look man, I'm not gonna work. I'm not trying to look. All I'm trying to do is help a deeferent man to man conversation with you.
Speaker 14: Man, all right, you don't call me talking about you bringing my wife donuts and coffee and all up, been up so on. This ain't no decent conversations.
Speaker 16: Hey man, I'm her work husband. Everybody everybody most people have a work husband, all work wife, man. That's that's known in the corporate work work husband.
Speaker 14: You hear what I'm saying, what a work husband and you. I'm gonna be there Monday, eight o'clock.
Speaker 16: Hey man, I'm not finishing.
Speaker 8: Go back.
Speaker 16: Look you know what I'm Finnah, Just call Pam. I just call Pam.
Speaker 14: Pay call me back in about a minute and fifteen seconds. We're gonna wait for her to call me back.
Speaker 16: Work husband, my something this on a Friday, Okay, well that it was just it was just a question.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 16: I'm just trying to see if you didn't want to maybe we could work something out if.
Speaker 14: I find out if this is any truth to anything you're saying. Oh, it's gonna be the layout all night to night.
Speaker 16: Ain't nobody gonna do nothing to my baby? I mean, ain't nobody gonna do it?
Speaker 14: What did you just call my wife your baby?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 14: Man, I'm just tell them Monday.
Speaker 8: And this for work.
Speaker 14: Husband.
Speaker 16: Hey man, I'm not going I got one more thing I need to say to you.
Speaker 14: Man, No, you got loveing to say to me? Said Monday?
Speaker 16: No? No, no, no, I got something else I need to say to you. Are you listening?
Speaker 14: You better talk to Jesus because I'm gonna be up there on Monday at eight.
Speaker 16: Okay, I got I got one more thing I need to say.
Speaker 14: You got nothing to say to me itself? Monday?
Speaker 16: I got I do got one more thing to say to you.
Speaker 14: Go ahead, go ahead, I say that you listening, I'm listening. This for work hasbage?
Speaker 16: Well, guess what I want to tell you?
Speaker 14: Tell me.
Speaker 16: This is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got pranked by your brother Eric.
Speaker 14: That I put you up to this. I'm so glad it's a joke. Somebody was about to die. I'm gonna see.
Speaker 16: You all right. Man.
Speaker 14: Oh man, that's a good one.
Speaker 16: You all right? I need a drink, man, Man, yeah, many. I got one more thing I gotta ask you, man, what is the baddest radio show in the lane?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 14: The Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 8: Y'all crazy.
Speaker 11: Work husband, baby work husband.
Speaker 1: That's you boo man, he was playing with you. Don is on one husband over here.
Speaker 11: All I want to know, man, how long you see yourself being married to you?
Speaker 16: Know?
Speaker 11: You see you see it going south anytime soon.
Speaker 8: That's all.
Speaker 13: That's all say till death to us, part till hard.
Speaker 10: You got some nerve.
Speaker 11: I'm ignorant and gonna be ignorant.
Speaker 7: Just coming Saturday night in Dopething, Allabama, Baby Dathan Alabama. That's me JJ Williams and Jamming Jay Lamont tp heards the building is stacked. That's right, that's me, nephew Tommy and Dothan Alabama.
Speaker 11: All right.
Speaker 7: JJ Williams and that boy straight ignorant Jamming Jay Lamont. Oh my god, a talent that you really need to see. T. P. Hearns, Oh my god, ain't seen you the minute. Can't wait to see you. And during the day I will be uh you know I love giving to wounded warriors. Freedom isn't free, It's a Veterans Appreciation. The Nephew will be there along with Davis Entertainment and vf W, which is the Veterans of Foreign Wars and we are showing showing these veterans mad mad love Saturday during the day before my show.
Speaker 11: So I'm excited. I'm excited.
Speaker 1: All right, nice, nice, all right?
Speaker 11: Free is it free?
Speaker 7: Veterans Appreciation Saturday, July fifteen, from twelve to two, and we will be at the uh Dothan Housing.
Speaker 1: All right, Dothanhousing, all right, nephew, thank you.
Speaker 12: Coming up next, it is a Strawberry Letter for today and the subject is this romance is a problem for me. We'll get into that and find out what that's all about. Right after this.
Speaker 10: You're listening Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 12: It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. If you need advice on relationships, work, sex, parenting, or more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to STEVEHARBYFM dot com by clicking on submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're gonna read this one right here, right now.
Speaker 13: You never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 11: You never know, I got I should turn my microphone on.
Speaker 7: You never know.
Speaker 11: Buckle up and hold on tight. Here it is Strawberry letter.
Speaker 12: Thank you, nephew. Subject this romance is a problem for me. There's Stephen Shirley. I'm dating an old school player, but he's only forty four. I'm thirty eight and we've been dating for eight months, and he has all the characteristics of his sixty eight.
Speaker 1: Year old dad.
Speaker 12: He idolizes his parents' relationship and whenever he witnessed them doing whatever he witnessed them doing.
Speaker 1: He does that with me.
Speaker 12: Most of it is really sweet and romantic, but some of it just causes me to do extra work. For instance, he loves to give me a sensual foot massage on Friday evenings because he knows I've had a long week on my feet as a nurse. His oil of choice is baby oil, and it's ruined two of my good comforters. I don't want to stop the massage to tell him to watch where he's putting baby oil. So I've started laying down a towel to avoid an oily disaster. Then there's our Sunday evening bubble bats in his tiny apartment bathtub. He schedules our bubble bats in advance, so I have to plan my day around. I've been at brunch. It had to cut it short so I can go get in the tub with him. He says it's our way to reconnect and talk about our week ahead. But to me, it's a nasty mess. Once we are done, I have to go home and take a shower afterwards so I can get that grime off of me. When we do it at my house, I have to scrub the tub. His romancing is always extra work for me. He likes wine before bed, and last week he spilled wine on my nightstand and we woke up to ants everywhere. I don't mind the romancing, but I need him to be a little more neat with it. If I have to sit in a nasty tub of water one more time, I'm going to lose it. But it'd be rude if I told him that his romancing isn't romantic or should I stay quiet?
Speaker 13: Well, of course you should talk to him.
Speaker 12: If you're not. Please, And let me get this straight. You guys get in the tub without washing or showering first. I mean, that's not romantic, that's nasty. Dirt and doing it do not go together. They don't, and it didn't. We just talk about this the other day. You have to shower before you get in the shower with another person or a bath.
Speaker 14: You have to do that.
Speaker 12: Cleanliness is first and foremost. Cleanliness is king. Okay, if it's already clean, see, then you don't have to worry about that stuff. You don't have to worry about, you know, being nasty and not getting romantic. Yeah, come on now, scrubbing the tub and all of that afterwards, you don't have to do that if you're already clean. On another note, I do think it's sweet that your man is so thoughtful and gives you foot massages and all of that. Oh and and Steve, by the way, would love the baby oil touch. You know how much Steve loves baby oil. But yes, baby oil is greasy and it's messy, So take your good comforter off the bed, all right? During that time, I really think you should keep this man. He sounds like a good man. Just make sure you guys talk and the space is clean. You gotta talk about this stuff. You shouldn't have to do so much work after romance. That's when you're tired and.
Speaker 4: You just want to relax, all right, nephew, dirty Here a good man, but here a dirty man.
Speaker 7: And that's that's he's a dirty man. And that's the hard part here. The worst thing in the world is dirty love. He's a good man, but he's a dirty man. So here's what I want you to do, baby girl, cause you go you got some work. You gotta that you gotta do. You gotta go down here to home deepoint and get you go to the painting section and get you a roll of this plastic because we got to keep this.
Speaker 11: This all is too much. We got this all everywhere.
Speaker 7: So if you know, if you're gonna, if you're gonna do all this dirty love stuff, let's at least lay it out. Because you all this were messing up tiled, were messing up the bed. Let's at least get to the point where we got it laid out where we can slip and slide all over this plastic. I used to have all this plastic, So I used to do all this, all this dirty little stuff.
Speaker 11: I used to do all that.
Speaker 7: I used to have all the plastic laid out everything what Telly.
Speaker 11: You already know.
Speaker 5: I used to do that.
Speaker 16: You know.
Speaker 7: I used to do biscuit booty brunch, you do all that kind of stuff to do. I used to do all that flipping and slide baby, all all that I used to You know, I know what y'all doing. But the fact that when you get through bathing, we still got all this dirt running around this tub. That's letting me know how dirty y'all really really are. And I'm not saying this you. I'm not saying this you, but I'm saying it's him. I know it's him because he the one got the ants in the house. Now, he's the dirty one. Okay, he's the filthy one.
Speaker 11: And I get it.
Speaker 7: So if you really want to get to this to some some clean loving, you're gonna have to get this plastic shower down.
Speaker 11: Everybody got a shower down, all right.
Speaker 8: And he need that.
Speaker 7: He need that lv or soap. You understand what I'm saying. He need that real stuff. Thats hard soap. Because I can tell you got a dirty man. I don't know what he do for a lippt, but you got a real a dirty man. Say it again, a real dirty man who is dirty all behind his earls. He just a dirty man. He dirty.
Speaker 11: And what is all this? What I don't get it? What is all this leaving brunch early?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 7: You're halfway longer when you get over here to get in the tub with this dirty man. You get in there, the dirty man, you're still hunger. You got to slow down and start taking time for you. Stop all this letting him play in these things. And the tub is too tight. That's another thing, y'all. Really, it's too tight up in there, this small environment. Let's let's let's spread this out. Get you some plastic and that's what I used to do, and get you one empty room in the house and just get the slide and all over the plack.
Speaker 11: Ain't nothing worse than a dirty man in a tiny house. That's a lot.
Speaker 1: This a romance is a.
Speaker 13: Problem for me as a title Today's Strugberry Letter.
Speaker 8: What you got? You know?
Speaker 17: I just first of all, it made me, he feels away, because I'm forty four. I ain't know old school player.
Speaker 13: I just that, but may hold on hold that thought.
Speaker 12: All right, we'll come back with part two of today's Strawberry letter. Subject is this romance is a problem for me. We'll get back into it right after this. You're listening hard morning show. All right, we have to recap today's Strawberry letter. The subject is this romance is a problem for me? A woman thirty eight years old wrote in and said she's dating an old school player, but he's only forty four. He has all the characteristics of his sixty eight year old dad.
Speaker 1: She says.
Speaker 13: He idolizes his.
Speaker 12: Parents' relationship, and he tries to emulate his dad, what his dad does to his mom and all that. She says, most of it is really sweet. She loves it, is romantic, but it causes her to do a lot of extra work. First of all, you know, when they get in the tub together, he massages her feet and he uses baby old baby oil, gets all over her, the comforter, all over the bed and stuff.
Speaker 1: That's a mess.
Speaker 13: Then they get in the tub.
Speaker 12: Evidently they're not showering first, and it's grimy in the tub. It's the bath water's nasty.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 13: The guy is a sweet guy, but he's a mess.
Speaker 12: The nephew said, he's a dirty He's a what nephew, man, he's a dirty mess. So she's wanting to know should she say something or should she be quiet? Would it be rude if she told him that she doesn't care for the way he romances her?
Speaker 13: So that's the question, Junior, you're something.
Speaker 17: I just see this like this shirty Every Friday, you got to pull your feet out to get rugged.
Speaker 1: Oh frash, every Friday you're getting the foot roots.
Speaker 17: Okay with Babel and all this stuff, but tend you wish you really could skip Sundays.
Speaker 1: See you, you got to get in this tub. This dirty man comfortable?
Speaker 17: You know, I had an apartment. I seen the tub I had in my apartment. It ain't enough room for anybody in there. Letting on me adding two people in it.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. It's all how uncomfortable is this bath with your knees in your chest?
Speaker 17: Both of y'all?
Speaker 1: You got your The grime is coming off. This man looks like a like a shoreline, just dirt.
Speaker 17: Just come on now, now you gotta take this rag and dip it under this water and then rag and then dirt on the rag. Why y'all just don't try shower? Has anybody thought to just trying to show it again? Stand up now, all of a sudden, I just.
Speaker 1: See water just going over the edge of the tub because y'all keep moving it here.
Speaker 5: Trying to twist and turn.
Speaker 1: Now your face like his leg is his leg that.
Speaker 5: Dirty knee in your throat?
Speaker 10: Just what is we doing?
Speaker 1: Why this is not ro man, It ain't working for none of us on this shol This doesn't make no.
Speaker 17: And then here it is, he talking about washing my back, and you take that dirty rag and slide it down this casting back.
Speaker 5: Now that ring around the tub just keep floating, and I'm.
Speaker 17: Sitting and trying to sing out what is such about this? I just tell him, I'm not getting in the damn tub with you this sunday.
Speaker 8: I'm not doing it.
Speaker 5: You gotta just tell him all.
Speaker 17: This up now you scrub in the tub after you ben't got out. Now you gotta take another shower.
Speaker 1: No, for love, I'm not showing this much for love.
Speaker 5: One more time.
Speaker 1: I like him, I'm not this much for love. No, not every sunday. I got to get we got this tub. I gotta go find some chlorax wifes and get some get some bleaching.
Speaker 17: Hen, we gotta do on this every Sunday, and you just keep I don't know what kind of work he does.
Speaker 1: He shed that much dirt in the tub. The word she used was grime. Grime.
Speaker 8: You know what you're not?
Speaker 11: Dirty?
Speaker 1: Grimy, dirty, grease and it's just it's grain and everything.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 7: Your back, lean your back up against that fascet.
Speaker 11: Yeah in the tub. You know how much that hurt right now?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, let me tell you some time.
Speaker 17: You know how dirty when you just dip your arm into the water and you bring above the water and it's just just just glistening with dirt on it.
Speaker 1: This don't him man saying this, no, no, got you know this don't mean not for.
Speaker 8: Love not.
Speaker 11: Make that chain and pull that stop out and let this.
Speaker 10: Stop.
Speaker 1: Ain't even white, yeah, stopping, not even white. I said you wouldn't lose it.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 12: Now, what about the wine that he's filled on the night stand? Guys, what about that?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 11: I know, I know the ants are drunk.
Speaker 17: That's how they think it's a pool party they're in.
Speaker 1: They getting.
Speaker 12: He's just making work for her. He's just making He's not a neat man. She needs a clean and neat man. He's a good man.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you're a good man. I don't know. I'm not dirty. Mean, I don't know that. Me and time of good men, but we ain't dirty.
Speaker 13: But you can be taught that, right.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 11: I'm not a baby all guy.
Speaker 1: I'm just that's your uncle.
Speaker 13: That's your uncle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, yeah, he loves the baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 11: And he smelled like a big old baby when he got it out. You don't never see.
Speaker 5: I have to get the guards.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I had to go get him because he done slipped and failing that baby all before.
Speaker 2: I don't know, y'all don't know.
Speaker 7: What was that story, my uncle getting a way back in the day and then slipped and failing some baby all to call her a while or not. I gotta go get his ass. You'd hear a puddle up baby. God damn broke his ankles. He's just stupid.
Speaker 1: He loves that baby oil. He loves that baby oil.
Speaker 12: So that this guy in uh In uh in in the letter. But yeah, they need to go back to square one with this.
Speaker 1: In this driveway. Let me just hold you down for load. Get in this terrible all.
Speaker 13: Right, guys, thank you.
Speaker 12: Leave your comments on Today's Strawberry Letter on Instagram at Steve Barby at them, and check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on demand on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 13: Now, coming up next, it is Junior and Sports Talk.
Speaker 1: Right after this you're listening.
Speaker 10: Morning show.
Speaker 12: It is time now, ladies and gentlemen, for Junior and Sports Talk. Which you got Junior?
Speaker 17: All right, Shirley, Well, tonight, man, the SP's are tonight, Sports bigg As Night Wars.
Speaker 1: Everybody gonna be there, Patrick Mahome, you know I got Steph Curry in the building.
Speaker 17: Well, here's the funny thing about this this year, ess oh, nobody's hosting because of the writer strike that's still going on.
Speaker 7: They you ain't have to write nothing, That's what That's what that's about it. I could have done freestyle, freestyle, the whole thing, the.
Speaker 17: Whole the whole ess by yourself to you didn't need no teller, prompted.
Speaker 13: Nothing, put it out there, no man.
Speaker 17: But hey, but you know, hey, at least you know they're gonna have it tonight. So also, man, we got to give a shout out, man to this brother. He's still at wimbled and Christopher U. Banks Man straight out of Georgia Tech. He is the last American man playing in Wimbledon right now, your brother, Man, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Big yeah. So we're proud of him.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 17: Also, man, we gotta say this man. Now, you know Dami Little want to go to the heat. Well, Portland and spoke too. They said, well, we don't know where you're going. We're not trading you right now. We don't care if it takes months. You got four years, two undred million dollars cert where you owe us. They're not even trying to trade him. They said, oh, well you want to go to Miami, Well, we don't know when you're going, so right now you importantly yeah, right now, you just gonna be Portland trailblazer. Right now you want to see some heat, you better turn your furnace home because you ain't going down there. You're gonna get this out this furnace because you're gonna be in Portant. So we're gonna see what happens with that. Also, man, we want to say, uh, congratulations to Vladimir Gerril Junior.
Speaker 1: He won the home run derby the other night in Major League Baseball. You know he's won.
Speaker 17: I know his dad won sixteen years before him. So congratulates his father's son. Bok Won Man that the home run derby some of his cool stuff. In NFL news, Saquon Barkley, Saquon running back for the New York Giants, still has not signed his deal. Y'all think he's gonna show up the training camp which starts next week. Also timing were back on the NFL. They going back to camp next week. But it's for ten million dollars and he will not He wants a long term deal and he doesn't have till next week to figure out a long term deal. Or Saquon movie sitting out this season, Well he.
Speaker 11: Need go up there to Portland and hang out with with Damon, but they ain't gonna do nothing.
Speaker 16: No.
Speaker 17: Calley said, all right, right, man, might as well because you look at that. He says, no, I want a long term deal. And I said, you know, you ought to give it to him because he's he's a great player. He deserves it, and so I do.
Speaker 13: Is he any relation to Charles Barkley?
Speaker 1: No, I don't think he's related to Charles Barker, but you know, I don't.
Speaker 11: I have no idea.
Speaker 1: But if he is barber, my.
Speaker 19: Cousin, he wants sign the deal. My coasin won't sign the deal. Won't sign the deal. So that's he's gonna be playing thirty point.
Speaker 13: Coming up at the top of the hour.
Speaker 12: My husband wrote in because his wife has limited mobility and it's not what you think.
Speaker 13: We'll get into it right after this man he can't walk.
Speaker 10: What's wrong you're listening Morning show?
Speaker 12: This is from LaMarcus and Montgomery. LaMarcus says, I met a beautiful older woman online. I'm fifty seven and she's fifty eight years old and she's old.
Speaker 1: Why too right? Came out same year?
Speaker 11: What did you talking about?
Speaker 12: She told me up front that sex has never been big on her to do list and that's why she ended up divorced. She said she wanted to do things differently with me, so we had sex after dating for only a week. I see why she got divorced. She has limited mobility. She's very stiff and her knees barely bend. I thought her joints would warm up eventually, but they didn't. She was uncomfortable the whole time. Should I be patient with her or should I move on to someone that's more experienced.
Speaker 1: That's Lamarcus's question.
Speaker 7: Oh oh wow, you got to put some hat on her. You got warm this thing up, right, there's some tiger bomb or something.
Speaker 11: You got to get them.
Speaker 7: Knees, elbows, get all every joint everything that being toes.
Speaker 11: Let's get all this stuff working.
Speaker 7: Drench her in icy hot and that way, and let some time go by, because it takes a minute for that ice had to kick in, you know, all you you know, now, if you don't want that heavy smell, get you that bio freeze.
Speaker 11: That's a little bit I know about freeze.
Speaker 7: Put that right there, and let's start bending her in these positions. Let's work her first, all right, before we may started, let's yeah, stretch her into these words. Yes, yeah, yeah, And it sounds like she can. She ain't touched her toes in you. You're gonna have to really really work her out. You're gonna have to shape her, inform her in these positions.
Speaker 11: That you want her to be in.
Speaker 13: That's good, he should be.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but we got her all her down with this icy hot.
Speaker 17: I'm just saying, I mean, you know, if you gonna have to get us some NFL equipment we're gonna need. Yeah, we wouldn't use to me, they feel equipment in here. You had to get a copper fit brace or something. You don't need one of them, because yes, you gotta, we gotta move.
Speaker 8: Huh. That's what this is.
Speaker 1: Get out of the three point stands for me. Now, come on and get on back up. That's what you have to do with her. We got to train her because she did not move it at all.
Speaker 13: So they're out in the park and what are they doing.
Speaker 17: Come and tell you something. Let me tell you something. This is what you don't want to hear in the bedroom. Wait wait wait, wait, wait, wait wait.
Speaker 7: Wait, no longer.
Speaker 17: He can't live my leg that fan hold on now wait wait come on, come on, LaMarcus, come on now, that's my back.
Speaker 1: Now come wait a minute. It's not a good situation.
Speaker 17: It's not six fifty eight man, something is it the two people from the Strawberry letter that was in the tub.
Speaker 1: Because it's like something they can't move.
Speaker 12: No, they were thirty eight and forty four people in fifty seven and fifty eight. Yeah, so then all right, so take her outside in the park and work out. He has to work out chicken.
Speaker 11: And start working on something. Yeah, yeah, but do all that naked though, don't do it with clothes on.
Speaker 8: Do all that?
Speaker 14: Nick?
Speaker 8: Wait?
Speaker 5: What why does that matter?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Because that's what she gonna be when they're doing it.
Speaker 7: You can't. The clothes might create a problem. You can't put all that ice and hot on then put them clothes on.
Speaker 14: Call.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that doesn't work.
Speaker 12: All right, guys, we're gonna move on. I think we have time for one more. This one is from June and Saint Pete. June says, I was doing laundry and I found a female's business card in my husband's gym shorts. I kept the card and put the shorts back in the dirty clothes stack to see if he was going to look for the card, and he did. I saw him searching both pockets for the card. The lady is a realtor, So should I ask my husband if he's thinking about buying a new house to make him sweat or put the card back?
Speaker 11: Oh ladies, y'all, boy, y'all, y'all, what's your thanks?
Speaker 1: Jr.
Speaker 17: Yo tell ya, we can't have a card in our pocket and you're looking for this, Yes, because I'm trying to get us a new house and.
Speaker 7: Put it on his forehead like you're playing bit but if you're smart calling you put a card back and just watch.
Speaker 11: If you were smart.
Speaker 13: Yeah, And that's what she's doing.
Speaker 3: So that's how she asks the bottom. I'm getting to the bottom of all this. Let's see you get the cocktail. Cocktail? Yeah, who you're talking about moving? That's what you're thinking about. You're thinking about moving?
Speaker 5: You got down payment money off?
Speaker 12: All right, go coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after this.
Speaker 11: Who is to the real? That's what?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 10: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 13: Madonna is back in the news. She's been in there for a little while now.
Speaker 12: She's spoken out for the first time since she was admitted to a hospital's I see you for a bacterial infection last month. Post it a selfie on Instagram Monday and captioned it quote, my focus now is my health and getting stronger.
Speaker 13: And I assure you I'll be back with you as soon as I can.
Speaker 12: Thank you for your positive energy, prayers and words of healing and encouragement.
Speaker 13: I have felt your love.
Speaker 12: I'm on the road to recovery and incredibly grateful for all the blessings in my life.
Speaker 1: N okay, yeah, I heard her.
Speaker 13: She was going to start her celebration tour.
Speaker 12: Well, it's officially postponed until October, and we're glad to see that she's home and recuperating.
Speaker 13: Madonna is sixty four years old, still touring, still touring, sixty it really is.
Speaker 12: So do you think, Junior, you'll still be on stage performing at sixty four?
Speaker 13: You and Tommy what you think.
Speaker 7: At sixty four? Said, I just got to going through something. I'm trying to get to sixty four. I don't know what I'm going to do.
Speaker 1: I've got to get there first. Don't rush me now, wait, wait a minute, but.
Speaker 13: Don't you think of you know, the future, what your life will look like in the future and stuff.
Speaker 11: In the next ten years.
Speaker 5: You're playing you.
Speaker 8: In ten Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh god, that was heavy.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'll try tomorrow hard though, y'all.
Speaker 12: Tomorrow Baby coming up in thirty three minutes after the hour, we'll play around him.
Speaker 13: Would you rather right after this you're.
Speaker 12: Listening Hard Morning Show, it's time for would you rather, would you rather a woman that plays hard to get?
Speaker 13: Or would you rather a woman that's aggressive?
Speaker 1: No, not hardlay hard to get.
Speaker 11: I've seen it aggressive before. That ain't what you want. Come here, come, it's just it's scared.
Speaker 17: Yeah, it's like yeah, uh huh, you know I came my my propperly one time she popped out the bushes.
Speaker 1: Where you going? Do you think you're about to do? I didn't like that. I did not like that. Is that aggression or that's aggression? That's aggression? And yeah, all right?
Speaker 13: Bottom line, you like a woman that plays hard to get?
Speaker 11: Okay?
Speaker 12: Do you like a woman that or a spouse that wines all day? Or you want one that drinks wine all day? Which one?
Speaker 11: Oh no, no, give me one that's wine?
Speaker 1: Yeah, wine, Yeah, I could take it.
Speaker 5: You want a winer all day?
Speaker 8: You want to.
Speaker 5: Wine all day?
Speaker 1: She won't be able to talk and.
Speaker 6: Your dinner.
Speaker 8: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: If she own wine, call in Shirley. He gonna sound like that anyway, No, it's not.
Speaker 13: It's gonna sound it's gonna be a little more slurred.
Speaker 11: Yeah, a little slur to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 12: Would you want a wife that takes would you want to take a tork class with your wife?
Speaker 13: Or would you want to take a pole dancing class.
Speaker 11: I'm not getting on no pole now.
Speaker 5: Although in the Magic City eating Chick.
Speaker 11: That pole when I was in there, I have never won.
Speaker 13: Yeah, so we're working, okay, Junior.
Speaker 1: Nothing and nothing. I can't. I'm just gonna be in the pole dance class watching her as I just how the money at my wife. You're gonna make it, raina make it. I'm gonna ask for it back when she threw the.
Speaker 10: You give.
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 12: Would you rather have several positions within five minutes? Would you rather have one position for ten minutes?
Speaker 17: No?
Speaker 11: I want that fire because I ain't work for damn at ten. No way, I want that five.
Speaker 5: I don't tell nobody else that what God.
Speaker 7: Let me tell you something. If you do that five right, were everything is five? Goodness? And then all I want after that call is a sandwich and some doritos and uh cut that down, give me that remote control and give me a glass of lemonade.
Speaker 11: Man, I'm good.
Speaker 13: What we do a good five?
Speaker 1: A lot of positions are just now I'm doing that. I'm doing ten minutes one position. That's it because of the game in a minute. Yeah game, that's today.
Speaker 7: Rhyme would you rather get ten?
Speaker 1: And I'm talking about this is gonna be nice for you.
Speaker 12: We have we'll be back and have our last break of the day coming up at forty nine minutes after the hour.
Speaker 13: We'll close out the show right after this.
Speaker 10: You're listening hard Morning show.
Speaker 12: All right, guys, here we are last break of the day on this Wednesday. This week is moving. Huh Yeah, man, man, I'm saying, yeah, yeah, I know, I down, I know, I know. I told you when it's Christmas tomorrow, tomorrow in July.
Speaker 7: I wish I wish my uncle would enjoy his dog on vacation and quit texting me.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, not enjoying it.
Speaker 11: Because he keep.
Speaker 7: Texting me stuff. Why would you text me somebody that didn't learned how to get taller?
Speaker 11: Why would you do.
Speaker 16: That?
Speaker 7: Why do I want to know that. I don't want to know that somebody went from five eight to five ten?
Speaker 2: Gonna shook me that?
Speaker 7: Check out what I got a little exercise and just look at every morning and and and he didn't over course the time, he didn't gain two inches.
Speaker 11: I don't want to. I don't want to see all that.
Speaker 12: Remember we have that story a couple of weeks ago about the man who into Turkey and got his legs extended.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, yeah did so it's real, it could happen.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 13: So he's thinking about you on this vacation.
Speaker 7: Your vacation, leave me alone. That ain't that ain't helping me. That ain't thinking about me. He's just throwing some little digs at me.
Speaker 2: Stupid.
Speaker 7: That's great, I got I gotta confess I did something so stupid.
Speaker 11: And don't tell, don't do not tilt.
Speaker 13: Excuse me, I'm sorry. I said what like, I was surprised.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you should be. You should be.
Speaker 1: You should have all the way back.
Speaker 18: So smart.
Speaker 1: That one surprised that surprise.
Speaker 7: What happened?
Speaker 16: What you do?
Speaker 11: So don't laugh at me? Thought, please don't laugh at you.
Speaker 1: We promised me.
Speaker 11: What everybody know? Does everybody probably not laugh.
Speaker 5: I'm not know everybody does.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna laugh.
Speaker 5: I'm not making that.
Speaker 11: On the on the fourth of July, right July.
Speaker 7: You know, in Houston, in Texas, it's scortchy, it's hot, I mean, it's it's it's unbearable. Right, So I was reading up when people were like I found out that people were I wanted to find out how do you get the temperature to your pool down so you can enjoy it? So we could be nice and cool, you know, and everybody get in the pool. I swear cooler.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so because you know, the pool is like bath water, it's like bad water is hot.
Speaker 1: Oh I love it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, it's hot. So I read up.
Speaker 7: I was on some a social outlet, social media outlet. I'm like, oh, that's how they doing it, and I'm thinking I didn't figure it out right, y'all. I ordered two thousand and five hundred pounds of ice and had it delivered. What so I could put it in the pool and try to bring the temperature down. Okay, Now the pool is a ninety something degree. I yeah, I put that. I I had my boys out there, we all busting these bags of ice over me putting that ice in there.
Speaker 11: I said, Dad is gonna show.
Speaker 1: Y'all something that I'm laughing.
Speaker 7: Sorry, my son, my son, Jordan's say, I don't think it's doing anything, Goddy. I said, you just put the ice in there, boy, get bust these bags over, get this ice in it, and and and I mean it took us a long time to get the ice from the front from the front yard, from the truck delivery to the backyard and get it in the pool.
Speaker 11: We brought that temperature down one degree.
Speaker 13: Oh, I'm not laughing.
Speaker 1: I'm not laughing.
Speaker 7: Nine hundred dollars worth of ice thinking up in the brain, the pool down. And then they Mama, and then they Mama looked at me, jacually me and saying, you threw it, all your little crazy inventions. You threw it, all of this, all your little crazy ideas we do is we threw not.
Speaker 1: I was so not laughing. I know it sounds like it, but I'm really I'm crying.
Speaker 11: Stupidest thing Tommy has done this year right there.
Speaker 1: That's a rich person prime. Yeah, I'm twenty pounds of ice time, Just what it?
Speaker 7: Five hundred pounds of ice, fifty thousand, fifty thousand gallons of water.
Speaker 11: I called myself trying to chill it. And it did not. It didn't work. Buddy.
Speaker 1: We heard what your wife said, But what did your baby boy say? What did you written say?
Speaker 7: I told you, I told you, I said, what shut up? You get these get all these plastic bags in the trash can.
Speaker 11: Shut up.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm with you.
Speaker 1: I didn't think it was that.
Speaker 11: I tried.
Speaker 12: I trek try only because the temperature of the pool was so hot. If the temperature of the pool was cooler, a little cooler, it probably would have worked.
Speaker 3: But is so hot outside the ice is melting right right immediately immediately.
Speaker 1: Here's a thought. I mean, maybe this possibly could have worked. Getting the pool at night.
Speaker 5: When the sun is.
Speaker 11: The cookout was at three.
Speaker 13: Oh, gotch okay, I like you y'all come on over.
Speaker 7: About nine thirty. That's when Junior say we can get into.
Speaker 13: Poke Jordan's one more time when the Jordan's.
Speaker 7: I don't think it's doing anything, Daddy, I don't think.
Speaker 11: I really don't.
Speaker 20: Yeah, in the trash can, boy, Junior, you do anything, you know kind of stupid And alright, your stupid thing I've done already what you knew?
Speaker 16: What?
Speaker 1: Yeah, go in there and wake my wife up at night. That's a stupid thing I've done.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I shall have done that, asking her questions and oh yeah, that's the stupest thing i've done. Yeah, I've learned, Yeah, I've learned. Do not wake your wife up when they sleep. That's what I've learned.
Speaker 1: Every one. Yeah, yeah, that's that's the stupest thing I've done.
Speaker 11: I'll tell you well, I find a pool chiller, I.
Speaker 1: Can take his home.
Speaker 2: Nephew.
Speaker 7: I we hope you enjoyed the ride. It's the baddest radio show in the land of Steve Harvey Morning Show. In the words of my uncle, talk to God, he would love to hear from you until tomorrow.
Speaker 11: Y'all be in pitched.
Speaker 12: For all Steve Harvey contests, no purchase necessary, void we're prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.