Speaker 1: Good morning, usc yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Charlamagne, the God Peace to the planet.
Speaker 1: Is Thursday.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's Thursday, and we all know we've been celebrating the twentieth season of Wilding Out. We've had different cast members each and every morning, and today is no different. We have the Ladies of Wilder. Now one is putting on her eyelashes right now. Yeah, Justina Valentine, good morning, what did you get it right?
Speaker 3: Charlomae.
Speaker 1: You know I don't have a mirror. I'm looking at my phone, so you know it's hay on by hoping it's on.
Speaker 2: It's on. It is on.
Speaker 4: It's on.
Speaker 1: Better than nothing.
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 2: And we also have b small morning ladies.
Speaker 1: Are you seizing the room for us? Charlemagne?
Speaker 2: I stayed the room every morning, Okay. I love that every morning, every morn keeps a positive energy going.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 6: You supposed to be Justina's Mira. Turn her mic on, Eddie, she got it?
Speaker 7: Yea?
Speaker 1: You flapping away?
Speaker 8: We could yeah, fix it out.
Speaker 2: It's okay, But right now.
Speaker 9: I think people just listening. They're not tuning in looking so we think.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, they were watching. Remember were on BT as well. Justina Valentine's Mike on No, it's not it's not good. I can't he's not there.
Speaker 1: We go there, we go there, It.
Speaker 2: Is all right.
Speaker 9: Let me trying to see how he tried to check me.
Speaker 8: Now they're watching too. Don't get it messed up.
Speaker 2: They're watching.
Speaker 5: We are. We are on BT.
Speaker 6: And even though BT did not promote us at the BT Award, I'm only saying that this morning.
Speaker 2: I'm only saying that now. They saying it for the last four days. I'm letting it go. You've had some nice conversations. You're letting it go down. So if you had nice conversation, I just let it go because I want people to know, because your petty, all right, people to know.
Speaker 5: I'm letting it go.
Speaker 2: Now. That's the cast of Survival of the Thickest will be joining us this morning. That's me.
Speaker 1: I'm part of the cast. Girl not immediate. They said I wasn't thinking of They said only a voice was thick enough. That was the only thing.
Speaker 8: She being funny.
Speaker 6: Michelle Boutteau, Tasha Smith and god seal that's right, Yes, they'll be joining us this morning. Let the record show Tasha Smith is as loud as all the memes say.
Speaker 2: She is absolutely, positively, yes, he is. Absolutely We're gonna be kicking it with them in a little bit. So let's get into some front page news sessling figure out will be joining us. It don't move. It's the breakfast Club on be et all right, morning everybody. It's j n V. Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast Club. We'll celebrate in the twentieth season of Wilding Out. We have the ladies of wild' Out b Simon and Justina and Valentine joining us.
Speaker 6: When does the new season a while and not actually start? That's one thing I haven't heard all week.
Speaker 1: Oh we started a couple of days yea July six. Yeah, it was the premiere with Kat Williams. Yeah, gotcha, yep, killed it.
Speaker 2: We had no clue the legend.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's one thing that I never saw in the fine print.
Speaker 2: I thought we were setting up for maybe next weekcause it was supposed to well.
Speaker 1: Noh, yeah, no, we started already.
Speaker 9: So y'all tune in all those.
Speaker 6: Clips I saw mad clips of Cat Williams on it. I was actually watching on yesterday. He was going back and forth for Nick.
Speaker 9: Yeah he killed it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he went nuts on Michael Blacks.
Speaker 2: He did. I seem serious that every movie Michael like you?
Speaker 9: I was like Jesus, Yeah, got a little serious.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, let's get in some front page news. Good morning, Testlings, Figaro, Good morning.
Speaker 10: Dj V and the beautiful ladies in the house, be Salon and Justina Valentine and my brother charlat Mane, good morning.
Speaker 2: Good morning. Let's jump right into it now. We've been seeing this all over your page, all over social media yesterday about a retired police officer that was robbed after he was lying dead in his driveway. What happened, Pillisen, Yeah, this is a lot. Bear with me as we try to unpack this. It's been a lot of confusion on social media. So I'm gonna try to put this together as fast as I can. As you mentioned, social media has been buzzing about the mysterious death of retired Memphis police officer Mark Leisure, who died Sunday, July ninth. Now, although Leisure said that the Memphis Police department was top tier, he was very vocal and criticized about the training of the death, of the training that resulted in the debt, lack of train that resulted in the death of Tyreese Nichols, and how officers needed more training.
Speaker 4: I want you to listen quickly to just one of the things.
Speaker 10: That he said when he was on the television at local Fox thirteen in February when they did a big investigation report.
Speaker 4: And then when we hear that I'm going to come back and give you guys.
Speaker 11: Some more information, there are people who are going to look at these numbers that I'm going to present and say they need more training. Five hundred hours is unacceptable to those people. You say, what, I'm putting.
Speaker 6: You in a classroom for nineteen weeks, but I'm putting you out here on the streets for a year.
Speaker 4: Okay, So he said a lot more.
Speaker 10: He talked about the Scorpion Unit, which was the unit that actually killed Tyrese Nichols, and said that they pretty much had a pass to do whatever they wanted to do. So because he was very vocal about that. When he was found dead. Of course, you know activists and social media influencers, celebrities, they immediately start saying that something was wrong with this and it wasn't adding up. The reason why a dj MD is because the police department did not in the mainstream media did not release a reason for his death. So of course folks are saying something you know not right about this, We need to look out look into it now. One activist posted that he was shot in the driveway. That is what kind of created the confusion because an activist says found shot and dead. So then the blogs immediately started picking that up, sharing the story saying he was shot and killed. But again, at that time, no media had reported its death. Apparently they were working on an additional investigation. Now this is the investigation that they were working on, which might be the reason. It sounds plausible to be the reason why they didn't release the death. So we fast forward. Report comes out yesterday about a woman being charged with robbing leisure as he laid dead in the driveway. Let's listen to that report from ABC twenty four and I'll give you some more information on the other side.
Speaker 12: Well, a woman is in custody after police say she robbed a retired Memphis police officer after he was killed. According to the police report, Shaunte Daniels's charged with aggravated burglary and theft. Police says she was seen on surveillance video into Mark Leisure's home on Falcon Drive. Police says she took his phone and wallet and later used it to send herself more than seventeen hundred dollars for shoes, hair, and more. Former Sergeant Mark Leisure was found dead Sunday morning outside of his home in Westwood.
Speaker 13: We are working to learn how Leisure died.
Speaker 10: Okay, just just a little bit more information and then we can discuss it.
Speaker 4: Just bearing me one second.
Speaker 10: So shortly after Daniels ran into the home, I want to tell you what she said.
Speaker 13: What happened?
Speaker 10: Again, the affidavit says that it was actually surveillance, so there should be some type of tape that we're able to see at one point in time that has not been released. The tape, the video they said, you can hear that. She says, she makes a phone call and says, we're going to see who knows the law now. Once they arrested her, she said that her and Leisure had an argument when they arrived to the house.
Speaker 4: He brought this young lady to his house. She demanded gas money.
Speaker 10: They went in the house, she came out, He came out with ten dollars, ten dollars in his hand to give her the money, and then he collapsed in the driveway. So again we should be able to see this on this alleged surveillance tape. She also, again you heard the report where she went in, she took money out of his pocket while he laid on the ground. And so that is what you know, I wanted to lay all this story out so people can know, you know what why it's so confused and I'm going to keep watching.
Speaker 4: You're confused. What are you confuse about?
Speaker 2: So what was his dealing with this young lady?
Speaker 14: And we don't know.
Speaker 10: He had surveillance that when he had apparently no no, no, don't want to be clear. When they say surveillance video, it appears. And again I'm just assuming he had some type of video camera in his house. More than likely probably had, like we all, his own camera. When said he had his own camera.
Speaker 2: That made it seem like they were watching him, and that's the surveillance. So he had his own footage of his camera.
Speaker 6: You know why everybody's confused because it's not human nature to just let things play out.
Speaker 2: We can't wait for the facts, especially with social media.
Speaker 6: We have to speculate and assume, and by the time the facts do come out, nobody's gonna believe them because eybody already came to.
Speaker 2: Their own conclusions. But she did not call the police when he passed out. She wentnes his pockets, took his money, kept it moving, or did.
Speaker 4: She when she went in the pockets?
Speaker 10: And it just says on the report, it just says police received a call about a man down. So I don't want to speculate because I'm just going by what they gave me. But the bottom line is kind of Charlemagne's point, everything hadn't rolled out yet. And I do understand, you know, the question of being suspicious of a police officer that came out against police officers and you know, mysteriously found dead.
Speaker 4: But really what confused.
Speaker 10: The story was an active is saying found shot and dead, and then folks just kind of ran with it.
Speaker 6: That's when people speculate, people assume, and everybody want to be first on social media without knowing.
Speaker 2: The fact that right well, condolences to that that that that man peace.
Speaker 6: And the reason they haven't probably said why he died because they probably don't know yet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I had it. Yeah, and I think a lot made.
Speaker 10: Again, this is just allegedly speculation because the investigation was going on trying to find this lady who was on on the tape. You know, if you if you put something out and say, hey, we got video surveillance of the lady who stole the money while they're still trying to find her, that could have possibly interfered with the investigation. Again, I worked on Tyree Nichols case. I don't trust the police. We all know that. I'm always gonna look, you know, be looking side eye. But I just think we need to wait on this to kind of see, you know, what comes out, and see if that tape comes out, because we'll be able to see, you know, for ourselves.
Speaker 13: Oh I don't.
Speaker 10: I don't say I didn't get that Charlemagne, I'll look at it. He definitely was older because he was retired. He retired in the military, worked about ten years in the military. He did over twenty plus years in the UH at the police department as well.
Speaker 9: They lay though.
Speaker 2: They didn't find her.
Speaker 1: People are so dumb though, because this camera is everywhere. You got to live your life like you are filming, yeah, listening to like yeah.
Speaker 2: All right, well lat is front page News. Test will be joining us in a little bit, but now get it off your chest. He doesn't drink five eight five one o five one. If you need the vent phone lines of wide Open, we have be Simone Justina Valentine joining us. Of course, it's the twentieth season of wild'n Out and they're representing, so don't move us to breakfast club the morning, the breakfast club.
Speaker 1: That's stop.
Speaker 15: This is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eight five one five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this? This is French man with with what's your name?
Speaker 16: Bro?
Speaker 17: French like French.
Speaker 2: Fry, oh, French fry. All right, French, can you off your chest? Brother, because maybe just have French.
Speaker 7: Fries like flowing down Charlo man and god, I'll be clowning you man. Easy, Hey listen, you got my dream girl on it. I want to talk to Jeff finda damn you.
Speaker 1: Want a French frenchie?
Speaker 2: What about me? Number one?
Speaker 1: Thank you Frenchy Justine.
Speaker 18: You know I know you're on the market, right.
Speaker 1: It depends what everybody has a price. What you paying, frenchie.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I have not got to pay for her, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 14: Little girl on the From Rove.
Speaker 7: Show, she thinks she's a rapper.
Speaker 18: She's horrible.
Speaker 2: Chanel West Coach, that Charlamagne girl.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, she's been she's been on that show for hot Man and they got no part. But when Justine we get on the Micro's spirit, she'd be shutting cats down.
Speaker 1: And I love it, thank you, I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: French. Now I messed.
Speaker 1: We should know that's my girl. Shout that Chanel. But you know I'm just when its spitting, you.
Speaker 19: Know what I do?
Speaker 7: So yeah, okay, yeah, l so Justine, you're gonna let her brother take it out.
Speaker 17: I'm a simple guy.
Speaker 2: Where we where we go.
Speaker 1: You know, we're talking about Brooklyn chop House. We're talking about like what what the pockets look like.
Speaker 8: Like five?
Speaker 7: I'm gonna pay you like this like t K S. I got about a hundred stacks in my frank. I'm a simple working cats. I'm down here in New Orleans.
Speaker 17: You need to come on down to the South.
Speaker 2: Nane.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, okay, we could go in the French quarter.
Speaker 17: And all that all that.
Speaker 5: You know, we get it done.
Speaker 13: I'm not eating no.
Speaker 1: Alligator, but yet it sounds like it does alligated tale good.
Speaker 2: It tastes like you're not selling yourself.
Speaker 19: Good.
Speaker 2: No, brother, you have a good did a great job. Thank you.
Speaker 7: I got respect for.
Speaker 9: He's the time I'm hating because he wasn't talking about me.
Speaker 19: He was.
Speaker 1: Beautiful girl on Wild and now Drew Justina. I'm trying to sell us both. I said, we're cheaper if you if you buy us both, it's cool.
Speaker 2: Hello, this good.
Speaker 20: Morning, This is a here.
Speaker 8: How are you guys?
Speaker 20: I just want to say thank you all so much for giving me to my morning. I live in New Jersey and I work in Brooklyn. You know, get up everything you wanting Monday Friday.
Speaker 2: That's because that's an hour and forty minute commute.
Speaker 19: Wow.
Speaker 17: No, no from me.
Speaker 2: It's for your hour in the morning and out yeah too. Yeah, because you leave a rush. Yeah, well, get it off your chest.
Speaker 20: No, that's what That's what I'm just gona thank you that that's my chest.
Speaker 1: Some flowers.
Speaker 17: That's sweet, all right, Thank you guys.
Speaker 20: When you enjoy it most of your day beautiful.
Speaker 2: I have a safe commute.
Speaker 9: Bless you.
Speaker 2: Get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five, one oh five one. If you need to vent, hit us up now. It's the breakfast Club. Good morning, the breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: It's a new day.
Speaker 2: Is your time to get it off your chest?
Speaker 5: Wait up, whether you're.
Speaker 2: Mad or blessed, time to get up and get something call up now.
Speaker 15: Eight hundred five five one oh five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Hello. Who's this? Hey, what's up?
Speaker 19: Brother?
Speaker 2: Get it off your chest?
Speaker 18: Yeah, I won't get off my chest.
Speaker 5: Yeah, uh huh, all right.
Speaker 2: We're listening to me on this dy before you call me.
Speaker 12: Reparation.
Speaker 20: They give me this reparations in the word.
Speaker 2: The N word.
Speaker 5: That bye, hang up on this guy. Thank you, And that was quick.
Speaker 2: He said. He wanted you to listen to me. Listen to him. He said, listen to be coming started that picture. Hang up on this guy.
Speaker 6: No, that's not what he said. He said, the reparations. They're giving us reparations with the N word. I am not interested in nothing else you have to say after that.
Speaker 2: He need to ask you for one thing, and you said, just hear him out sorry whatever your name was, sir. Hello, who's this good morning? This is hey get no, no, no, no, no, it's o. B oh mom o b oh my ob o.
Speaker 5: Isn't that who women go to to get there with Johnny check?
Speaker 2: No, that's a kind of college.
Speaker 18: Okay you okay.
Speaker 7: So I just want to say I'm finally I'm happy through.
Speaker 17: I love you guys.
Speaker 18: I love the ladies of wil you know, yes, yes and yes.
Speaker 2: Ob is fine.
Speaker 18: Also, I want to stress that we need to really support our HBCUs.
Speaker 2: I'm an HBC mom school.
Speaker 18: My daughter went to clock Atlanta University.
Speaker 2: Okay, dope, and graduated. Okay, I graduated to don only act like.
Speaker 5: Graduate graduated, and I got an honorary doctor.
Speaker 17: You no student loans, tolibersion.
Speaker 18: I don't want to hear about it.
Speaker 6: I started a scholarship fund and endowment fund in my mother's alma mater.
Speaker 5: So I am supporting like you're telling us to do.
Speaker 19: So.
Speaker 5: I got an honorary degree.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay.
Speaker 18: So can I tell you about my organization. I have an organization called not a Watcher wan uh. We are doing our hearts in that international event celebrating to the Ensiship Pop and I started a scholarship in honor of my dad.
Speaker 5: I respect that the art.
Speaker 2: That's dope.
Speaker 5: Where can I donate? I respect it?
Speaker 18: So you can go to watch her window York dot org our I gu cage is watch her in New York and.
Speaker 2: There's a link for you to do and will wire you based.
Speaker 18: Yes, ma'am, you should have volunteers for your mental health events.
Speaker 5: Oh no, that yeah, you're right, it's October seventh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was your.
Speaker 18: People access to really understand the business of what you're doing.
Speaker 17: On the inside.
Speaker 18: So you can you can reach out to me and have a great network. I can get volunteers together.
Speaker 2: Employer based out of Mama. We are based out of New York.
Speaker 18: I am from charlemy not even play yourself.
Speaker 17: I'm from the Bronx.
Speaker 5: Oh boy, oh my god.
Speaker 6: Oh the tradest people in America come from the Bronx and all the Florida. But y'all are hard working, so.
Speaker 2: We will the smartest and now we know about that one. But you know what, Mama, September sixteenth, we're doing the We're bringing the classic the HBCUs back to New York because you know, a.
Speaker 17: Lot of time known about that.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we would love for you to pull up and hope, you know, maybe get you know, some involved with your organization because it's you know, we don't really have too much stuff about HBCUs in New York because the closest one is Lincoln and then it's Morgan and Howard and Hampton and Virginia Union. So we're trying to do more stuff around this area so people can understand it, they can experience a little bit. So we're inviting all the school September sixteenth. I think it's more house versus Albany State, but we would love to get you a video somehow, some way.
Speaker 18: I can't stay on hold. I can give my information I have. I have some inside information that I can't stay on the radio. But I'm also working on the college there for the bombs area.
Speaker 2: Okay, well hold on right, We'll get your numbers and then we can talk. Okay, all right, hold on.
Speaker 6: So, and I would also just like to say that the Black Effect and iHeart Radio and Nissan we're doing our Thriller Possibility some It again this year. And that's that was a program that we designed to help HBCU scholars break into steam, which is science, technolog g engineering, arts and mathematics. Absolutely so, you know, Breakfast Club, we do our part and support and HBC we just say the most no, no, we do.
Speaker 2: Get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Now when we come back, we got your room or report. We got to talk about this rapper that feels like she don't get her just due because about that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I heard about it too. Let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get into that when we come back. You know what that rappers? You know what rappers? I have an idea iggy bugging a little bit. We'll get it to it. Next is the Breakfast Club on BT. The Breakfast Club. Bring everybody, It's DJ MV charlamagnea God. We are the Breakfast Club. Good morning. Now we're celebrating the twentieth anniversary of Wild. Now we have b Simon and Justina Valentine joining us. And let's get to the rumors. Let's talk about this white female rapper. Let's or you gossip chatty. This is the rumor report.
Speaker 21: I mean, I guess were on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: This is where the tea.
Speaker 22: Spells right, on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: What we got, man, Well, we have this white female rapper that says she doesn't get the recognition she deserves.
Speaker 5: What does not get the recognition she deserves?
Speaker 1: So okay, okay, oh that's a fact.
Speaker 2: And we have the audio just in a Valentine.
Speaker 1: Being a white chick that raps was really like just banging my head against the wall. And I was always dope. I did touch like a little bit of success, but it wasn't what I wanted, you know, I just felt like, I don't know, the world just didn't want to hear a white trapping.
Speaker 8: It's a lot of white guys.
Speaker 1: Do you think that the industry and people in general discriminate against white female rappers. I mean, I can't speak for anybody but myself, but if I had rapping the way I rap, yes, I do feel that I would have way more recognition being a white female rapping.
Speaker 2: Just wasn't it just you know, I think you hell, that's when we in Miami podcast.
Speaker 6: Just you know, I think you were absolutely correct when you said that. I think the blogs took it out of context because they just said white rappers. It is absolutely true that white women rappers have never gotten a proper recognition. They've never been taken seriously in hip hop white women rappers specific.
Speaker 1: And maybe there's never been one to be taken seriously so far. That's why they said, oh, do you think white female rappers are discriminate against? I said, maybe I can only speak for myself. I'm not talking for anyone else. But what I said was before that clip, I shouted out the whole slew of female rappers that are killing it right now. I said, I'm so happy for them. And what I said was when I was rapping now, Envy, you know, I know you for a long time. I used to live above the bar that you were DJing at, and I touched a little bit of success because my boy Fetti Free Fetti Tills Backwards jumped on a record with me. But being a white chip rapping, people didn't want to hear for real, which I could respect. That's fine. I never said I didn't get the respect because I'm white. I said, because I'm not guy, because there are so many.
Speaker 5: Rappers.
Speaker 1: So that's what I said. I said, if I was a dude rapping the way I rap, I mean even things that I've done. I went up this way. I'm the first female to ever spit a real freestyle, and I don't mean a written freestyle that you piece together and fit to be. I mean completely off the top. I'm like one of five or seven rappers to ever do it. I'm the only female and it really my fans appreciated it, but it didn't really get that recognition. I feel it with a guy if I was Jack Harlowe, if I was, and shout out to the guy because I like them too. I love MGK. It's not about that. I'm just what I was saying is because I'm not a white guy, So I wasn't.
Speaker 2: Making it that No, absolutely right. I know, just in a long time when and she was always dead nice and she never got the opportunity she she I did he play.
Speaker 1: That definitely didn't like you the reason.
Speaker 2: But I've known her for a long time and I've seen her grind. I've seen her waiting outside of the the radio stations for for DJs. IVE seen it at the clubs for the DJs. I seen her doing dope records, and she just never got to love I think because she is.
Speaker 5: A white woman.
Speaker 6: White woman rabbits have never ever been taken seriously, I've got real recognition to hip hop. I know people will say iggy. But then he had a few things going for her. Number one, she had t I and two Pop radio jumped on Fancy and her single.
Speaker 2: Black Little Baby early, but that there's been no other Black Little Baby.
Speaker 5: Oh that's all God.
Speaker 2: Should have been.
Speaker 5: I think you said little. What you're saying widow, black widow.
Speaker 1: Black widow.
Speaker 23: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So for me, it was like when I got the opportunity to be on wild'n Out and I got my platform, I looked at it as such a blessing because, you know, envy I was really grind. I really had to cut my teeth and work very very hard to get where I'm at. So when God blessed me with the TV opportunity, I took that and ran with it, and music kind of became like fell to the side a little bit. So when people were in the comments like, yeah, well you know what I mean. You can't just pop up and want to do music. No, I've been doing music. I got on Wilding Out because of my music and because of my improving freestyle ability.
Speaker 5: Are you signed in the cannon?
Speaker 1: You got the incredible Yeah, I'm with Nick Cannon, incredible. We just drop a record called mouthco crazy and the records. Yeah, no, it means exactly. No no polls needed because it means exactly what it means exactly, spitting the mount.
Speaker 2: Just understand you didn't have to do you didn't have to do the mouth.
Speaker 6: Let me tell you first and foremost, you wrap way better than Nick Cannon if that means and he'll shut up there mas facts.
Speaker 1: Nobody does have a hit though. Let's not forget picked.
Speaker 24: Up and kill it and kale no and and jigglo and in the classroom, in the.
Speaker 1: Class in the classroom, yeah class, yeah ahead, yeah, new edition.
Speaker 2: All right, Well let's move on. Kiki Pole, Justina spen no balls.
Speaker 5: She can't talk all that talk.
Speaker 2: She's gonna be all day.
Speaker 9: She asked me, you mean whatever, could just throw out words at her.
Speaker 1: She'll just go off like always whatever.
Speaker 2: You are so gifted, nigg.
Speaker 1: That's a word that I can say alone. If I said get the pepper spread, because I don't want to get dismantled, I won't say it. I don't want to get.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, we got to talk. Kiki Pama, her boyfriend spoke out and this is what he said about their relationship and what he thought of her, you know.
Speaker 24: For us, even for you, Like, how did you feel when we first were like, Okay, we're gonna be a little bit public about a relationship.
Speaker 25: Yeah, at first, it definitely was hard because it could all be very overwhelming. It was definitely overwhelming and intense at first, and and it's and it's like you almost feel that pressure of needing to just be perfect. And so it really confused me and infiltrated my mind because not only I had to hold myself to that perfect standard, I was also holding you to a perfect standard as well. So any moment of flaw on my side or on your side, it was World War three because it's like, man, you know.
Speaker 6: Exactly, Man saluted that young man. That is a very healthy conversation.
Speaker 2: They would have.
Speaker 1: So this was after before.
Speaker 6: I just wish they weren't having that conversation in front of the world, because all social media is going to do is minimize and dismissed that brother's feelings. And it's very whacked that we tell men to express ourselves, you know, our therapist tell us to feel our fields. But then when brothers do it, especially publicly, they get shamedful yourself.
Speaker 1: But do you feel like it could have been received better if, like, instead of him tweeting absolutely, he just spoke to her about it, and it could have been absolutely.
Speaker 6: I don't even believe that was his real feelings. I don't believe he cared about the outfit, right. I don't believe he was about to be in the moment. I think he feeling hurt soial because he was.
Speaker 1: Ushers all up on your girl.
Speaker 5: That's all.
Speaker 1: He gonna let it burn and then it's over.
Speaker 24: It's like a childhood strain to dance with usher.
Speaker 9: If I'm married, you should let me. If Beyonce comes, I'm like, go dance with Beyonce.
Speaker 6: I don't care if the usher Raymond or usher at the church. If your men's egos are fray, are you.
Speaker 2: Gonna put your hand behind his head and start grinding?
Speaker 8: She didn't do all that she did.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing. She's entertain.
Speaker 26: You know.
Speaker 1: If she was just a regular female, if she was just a regular female and started grinding on the usher, then I could see. But Kiki is an entertainer. She doesn't This is her thing, This is her bread and butter. So she's going to give the people what they want.
Speaker 2: My girl's going to bang them. That's what I've seen that man, that's what he sees as a married man.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of stupid things I've done on this radio, being perverted, sniff and seat you have or whatever. And I used to say the same thing, it's all entertainment, and that was it's not just all entertainment.
Speaker 5: People feelings can still be hurt by things of that.
Speaker 2: How does your white feel when you feel you every more? I asked you, I asked you. Actually his wife said he liked it ever since Jyn his.
Speaker 1: Wife, that guy like j Lo, I would never see du I would have looked it. I would have taken a step up right.
Speaker 2: You know what when we come back we got front page, he says, would have lickd it, shut up. Cross the bridge five one, it's the Breakfast Club. Good morning from patients. And next w w p r F M HD one, New York and I heard radio station everybody's DJ the guy we are to breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news. Now we have the ladies from wild'ing out joining us. Be some moaning. Justina Valentine and we have Tesla figure over come on a test.
Speaker 10: Good morning and DJ MV, Good morning, the beautiful ladies, Valentine and of course Charlemagne.
Speaker 2: Now let's talk about this one dead one arrested after a vehicle pedestrian crash. What happened with this? Yeah?
Speaker 10: Now, this is the brother they called in yesterday. You remember during Get It Off your Chest? He said he was trying to reach us, wasn't able to get my information. He mentioned he sent a DM to Charlemagne and I so I posted a post yesterday asked him to reach out to me.
Speaker 14: He did respond. I looked up the story with his step mom.
Speaker 10: I want you to listen to the report by k X A N and Austin and then I'll give you some more information.
Speaker 27: On the other side, police announced officers arrested a woman in connection to a deadly crash on Saturday. Police say Marina de la Rossa was driving an SUV when she hit a boat trailer parked on the road and then hit Janica Molina. Police said Molino was walking on Pecanbrook Drive across from on DJ High School. De lar Rossa faces intoxication manslaughter charges.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 14: Now, that was a short clip, but I want to reiterate that.
Speaker 10: The family said she was standing outside checking her mailbox when the drunk driver was driving over the speed limit and killed her. And what I'm about to say is graphic, but it's important because I want you guys to know how this family has been impacted.
Speaker 2: Once she was.
Speaker 10: She was drug about four houses down. Her family said, we were going back and forth last night talking. Her family said it's probably gonna be a close casket. This sister leaves three small children, thirteen, six and five. It literally it makes me choke up to think about just beautiful family and the family's trying to cover the funeral cause. Guys, so their goal is to get to ten thousand. They're about halfway through to the goal. If people are interested in helping, please look it up under go fund me. Her first name is spelled Jays and john A ni Cia Molina. I also have it on my Instagram page at Tesla Figaro, so if you can't find it, go to my instagram page. There's more than one fundraiser, so be sure, guys to donate to the one that's organized by the sister Tianna of Malina. I just want to give a special shout out to the step son you know he sent when I did see that he was in my hidden inbox. He had been trying to reach us for a minute. He called a picture of the show. He was really you know, working hard to advocate for a stepmom. And guys, really take a look at those pictures. Those kids are really adorable and it's really sad that this young lady was you know.
Speaker 2: Done like this by drunk. I'm definitely gonna put some money in that right now.
Speaker 9: Yeah, how old was she?
Speaker 14: She was a young woman.
Speaker 10: The report unfortunately, it didn't give anything but one paragraph, so it didn't say you know, her age. They also didn't put her age on the GoFundMe, so didn't they didn't list any of that.
Speaker 14: But you know, young woman obviously, you know, having having young kids like.
Speaker 2: That five And how old was the driver? How old was the driver? Was he a young kid? Was he a team? Was he a young adoorce? Was a woman?
Speaker 4: This was a woman.
Speaker 10: So again they only put a paragraph out because again they don't cover our stories like that in depth, so it doesn't say you know, how old enough? But she she looks I mean, I don't want to guess, but she's definitely not young. Looks like somebody probably in their thirties early thirties, somewhere around that age.
Speaker 5: Know better.
Speaker 4: That's yeah.
Speaker 10: The crazy party is she kept dragging, she kept driving, she was trying to. She got out of the car and ran and she I believe she almost hit another house. I mean, she didn't just hit her and.
Speaker 9: She's going though, you're not in your right mind.
Speaker 5: That is very true. But that is not an excuse reason.
Speaker 9: That's not an excuse reason. That's not get behind the wheels.
Speaker 5: You got it no better.
Speaker 6: But so many Yeah, we've had so many campaigns highways, die ways.
Speaker 5: You know, don't drink and drive campaign Like you know that the drink.
Speaker 24: Drinking and driving is making that decision while you're sober. Though, you get what I'm saying. When you're drunk, you're already out of your out of your mind, so you have to make that decision while you're sober.
Speaker 4: I'm not driving tonight, right again, right, lock her.
Speaker 2: Up for a long time, Like look, people like that got to get the book thrown at them.
Speaker 10: Absolutely, And I don't know what her occupation was. What they did stress that she was hardworking. One of her photos she had on some type of scrubs, so I'm not sure she was in the medical industry or not, but I just know those kids are just adorable.
Speaker 14: It's just this is just really really sad.
Speaker 10: I mean they said literally she was ripped apart, and I hate to be graphic in that way, but I want guys to know how impactful this is. We need to hear about this stuff to know one make better choices. And you guys, please help this family out there just trying to get enough to cover the funeral.
Speaker 5: Just doing it something as simple as just walk into your mailbox.
Speaker 2: And check your mail, right, goodness, all right, well let's uh, let's jump into this next story about the strict abortion bill that was passed last night.
Speaker 5: Jesus crash.
Speaker 10: Yeah, one or two, that's I know, that's funny. It's interesting you say that'd be someon on And that's the thing, you know, we're front page News. We have a cover of what's happening, you know, and it's the one ten minutes of the four hours. You know that we try to cover, you know, what's happening in the real world.
Speaker 14: So I'm sorry to be a downer.
Speaker 9: You been doing and we gotta we have to talk about the hard things.
Speaker 17: I get it, yeh, we do.
Speaker 10: Now, this is what happened in the Iowa legislatures passed a bill on Tuesday that will banned nearly all abortions after roughly six weeks of pregnancy, severely cutting off access to women who are not able to have the procedure because most women don't even know they're pregnant until six weeks, so this will prohibit abortions after cardiac activity is detected.
Speaker 14: The doctors say that can happen around six weeks.
Speaker 10: Now, the arguments broke out between supporters and opponents of the bill. It got really, really heated, so much that a state trooper had to break them up. Let's take a quick listening with that. Sound delight, and I'll give you some more information. I could sound like, yeah, yeah, they were. I couldn't hear that much as well. But the bottom line is there was a lot of screaming, a lot of yelling. They had that that was actually between a priest and somebody else. So the priest was you know, and there where. Stuff got pretty pretty aggressive. But the thing about this is medical professionals are saying that it's misleading to say that there is an actual heartbeat because those early sounds could be electric pulses, not necessarily a heartbeat.
Speaker 14: So that is the big issue on this.
Speaker 10: Also Republican Representative Brad Sherman, he said that everyone is free not to have sex if they're not prepared to have a baby, they shouldn't have sex if they're that concerned about it. He said he will stand by everyone's right to practice abstinence. So I was, you know, really going through this, and as we know, this is happening all over the country, So that's where we are on Thatt, this is dangerous.
Speaker 1: Six weeks is crazy, you know because you like, I know sometimes I forget when I get my period, so I try to look at you know, so like going two weeks over when you're supposed to get it. That's that's talked about that on my podcast. I didn't know I had an abortion and mine was right at six weeks. That was like I've made the deadline.
Speaker 5: That's when you found out.
Speaker 10: Yeah, wow, yeah, that's most people find out. So pretty much people are saying this is pretty much banning abortion period. If you're gonna put you know, a six week deadline on it and just as if why uh it used to be in this state and so now they bumped it down bumped into six weeks.
Speaker 5: Or do you want to talk about it?
Speaker 1: No, I don't mind.
Speaker 24: Uh around twenty nineteen, Yeah, yeah, I talked about it on my podcast, your podcast, Shout it Out. Yeah, so yeah, I mean I'm open about it, and I feel like I made the best decision for me, and I feel like not being able to make that decision is going to be very dangerous for women because they're still going to make that and.
Speaker 1: The babies that they have that they didn't oh my god, you know.
Speaker 2: And yeah, yeah, Now, like you said, I think women, if they want to make that decision, they're gonna make it regardless if they can't do it in the right way way. It's gonna go back to remember when we were kids growing up, and you would hear all these these women doing stuff with hangers on the basements. Goodness, it's gonna be. It's gonna be that.
Speaker 6: I mean, there's always a place you can go to get it, but people don't have the money to even travel.
Speaker 23: Right right, right right?
Speaker 21: Yeah.
Speaker 10: But see the thing is, this legislation is going all over the country. At some point it may not be a place to get it, you know, but you're right, Charlemagne. In fact, the numbers showed that there has been more outside travel as a result of this, you know, people trying to go for example, you know, Oklahoma to Texas or Texas to you know, another state, or because again this legislation is happening all over the country.
Speaker 14: So where you know at some.
Speaker 6: Point probably be California, California, New York probably the last two places.
Speaker 10: Right right, All right, well, thanks for sharing be some Thank you for sharing that personal story.
Speaker 9: Appreciate that.
Speaker 2: And that is front page.
Speaker 6: And make sure you follow u Tesla figure out on Instagram and Twitter and subscribe to her podcast Straight Shot No Chase on The Black Effect.
Speaker 5: iHeart Radio podcast Network.
Speaker 2: All right, when we come back, we have the ladies from Survival of Thickest joining us. That is a Garcel Bouvet, Tasha Smith and Michelle how.
Speaker 6: Do I's behind the last name Michelle Bhuteau Bhutto And we're gonna kick it with them when we come back.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Club One Morning.
Speaker 15: The Breakfast Club, the Power one, O five one, The Breakfast Club, Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 1: Worry everybody.
Speaker 2: It's DJ V Charlemagne the Guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We got some special guests joining us this morning. They are from the Netflix show Survival of the Thickest and we have welcome Tasha Smith.
Speaker 4: Good luck with right.
Speaker 2: I was trying to do it in that way before before the door close, i'n't even say hello to Michelle.
Speaker 1: Got shot you you got.
Speaker 2: Tasha is in the room? Is here. I want you' all to know that Miss Tasha Smith is as loud as all the memes say she is. Listen.
Speaker 8: I thought that my life was too dirty to talk about until I met.
Speaker 2: Joe's and then you know Eddie's also.
Speaker 28: Yeah, And you know, you know, when you find like a friend, just a really good friend in the business, that gives you license to be who you are.
Speaker 13: Sometimes that's all we need, Like we know we have that voice within us. But when you find someone.
Speaker 28: Who's also successful to be like, no, just do you, because the more you know you infuse you, the better it is.
Speaker 13: It's like priceless.
Speaker 28: And nobody tells you that because everybody wants to like not see you wind heard, but that is.
Speaker 26: Something and that's why just to flip over to how incredible survival of the Thickest is because it's it's Michelle's authentic self. It's her heart, her soul, her experience, and her giving herself the permission to be her and how diverse her life is, and then she was able to just like create all these beautiful opportun unities for us.
Speaker 13: That's why. I literally and she's as funny as she.
Speaker 3: And she ain't no hat, no, she want everybody to be great.
Speaker 26: I mean, And it's such a blessing to support a black woman that wrote the book, wrote the show, executive.
Speaker 2: Produced it, starring in it.
Speaker 26: If you can't like just literally support and stand behind this woman and be there to.
Speaker 2: Hold her up, you dumb. That's all I got to do?
Speaker 28: Am I gonna cry? It's overwhelming in all the right ways. Right, So it's like hard to describe something you've never been through before. So like getting married is a shared experience, having kids people, I could talk to people anywhere in the world about that. But to be a plus sized woman, you size eighteen twenty, like not fit in any mold, Like you're too light, you too big, you're not big enough, whatever, it is that I can't do for somebody, just to just do me and know that it's gonna work out twenty some odd years later, and to write a book and have that book optioned into eight beautiful episodes on one of the biggest platforms, and I'm gonna like have.
Speaker 29: This show drop in one hundred and ninety countries.
Speaker 13: I'm like, okay, I'm do it, and let me do it.
Speaker 2: We let me just say this.
Speaker 30: Not only did she create do the whole thing, and she put a crew together, a casting crew together like I've never seen. I mean I've been in the industry for a long time. I have never seen a black female camera person ever. I mean, she put such thought in who she brought together that it made it fun. You walked into the makeup and air trailer and it was.
Speaker 2: All of us.
Speaker 13: You know, we don't see that, we don't get that. And she was intentional. Oh yeah, doing that and that it's important says a lot. You have to see myself everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I grew edges doing the shot.
Speaker 23: The man.
Speaker 3: You know some of these shows you.
Speaker 25: Got, I know.
Speaker 26: You got something because that skin is pretty enough, cheeks is popping.
Speaker 2: All you do is drink water. So did you know you want to go selling Tasha for to play?
Speaker 28: Honestly, I mean yes, They've always been like on my mind, on my list, in my back pocket. I'm like, if I ever get the chance, because I've been such a fan, and I love that they have this this light, Like they walk into a room and you could tell he just lights up. You can tell that they have been through some you could tell that that ain't gonna phase them. You could tell that they also want to lift other women up. And like, I'm like, when you see yourself in someone, you should try to work with them. And I know a lot of people get insecure or whatever it is, whatever you're going through it, just check yourself because you know, rooting for someone else's success will never up yours. Like we are definitely better and stronger together. And so I mean Garcela, you know, I'll call her the Haitian Beyonce, like she is the one, you know, like my dad's from Haiti.
Speaker 13: So like everyone's just.
Speaker 28: Like, oh my god, you guys, like my family alone, I'm just I can't even imagine.
Speaker 13: And then just like Tasha like for like just forget it.
Speaker 9: Just you know, if you.
Speaker 2: If you combined.
Speaker 28: God, you know, so yeah, I mean I'm not here to do what everybody else does, to live in the likes, get somebody with a lot of followers, the new next hot thing. It's just like, you know, I need somebody true to this, you know. So I'm just so excited. I just really want people to watch it and take away.
Speaker 13: Whatever they need.
Speaker 5: What do you hopeing people get from?
Speaker 28: I mean it's a love letter to like the fatty baddies and addie bodies like you.
Speaker 13: You can't figure out how to love yourself.
Speaker 28: I want to help you if you feel like, how am I ever going to get into this size whatever?
Speaker 13: You don't need to you are perfect the way you are.
Speaker 28: You know, we live our life just knowing that we are living in a world where we'll never live up to this unrealistic, patriarchal standard of attraction, Like you're never gonna do.
Speaker 13: That, So just do you?
Speaker 29: You know we have trans performers non binary Royalty.
Speaker 28: If you are a parent that doesn't understand the language around non binary, I'm here to help you. It starts with a culture too, so I'm here for that. You know, if you are a black woman trying to figure out how to get her life together. You know, as you're approaching forty, you know, am I going to stay in this relationship? Am I going to stay in this neighborhood? Am I going to stay in this job?
Speaker 19: You know?
Speaker 28: I see something else for myself. I want to help you see that for yourself too. Also, what's funny is you're gonna laugh along the way. Whoever needs something from it, you know, I think they'll get it.
Speaker 26: Oh.
Speaker 6: I have a question what matters more, right, diversity or if something is actually good?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 19: Both?
Speaker 2: Yeah, both.
Speaker 28: And you know there's a lot of base sick stuff out there because the need for the diversity trumps whether it's good or not.
Speaker 13: But yeah, it's got to be good.
Speaker 2: I was gonna ask, you know, with everything talking about it, seems like they pick apart people, right, They pick apart their looks, no matter what it is. The airline said the other day, if you're over a certain way, they charge you for a second seat. When you're doing a show like that, how do you play into how the world looks at people and the world picks apart people all the time.
Speaker 28: They've been doing it since we've been born, since you're a baby. Oh her thighs since you're eight years old, don't give it too much. Since you're twelve, look at them. So it's nothing new, you know.
Speaker 29: To be sort of like in the gaze of everybody else.
Speaker 28: But I knew I was beautiful, but I didn't know how to express it because no one allowed me to. And now that I have the vocabulary and I've been highly therapized to be like, no, this is me, this is my body is beautiful. It's always for me at least, like not us that needs to catch up to the world. It's the world that needs to catch up to us.
Speaker 2: Hi. We got more with Michelle Boutteau, Tasha Smith, and Garcel Bouvet. They're on the new show Survival of the Thickest on Netflix. Now we'll be back. Don't move. It's to Breakfast Club. Good morning. Oh everybody is ej n V Charlomagne die. We are the Breakfast Club now from the show Survival of the Thickest on Netflix. We have Michelle Bouteau, Tasha Smith and Garsell Bouve. I was gonna ask, you know, when you talk about maybe she shouldn't eat no more or look at the thighs, you know, because I have six kids, Charlomage has four. Both of us have four daughters. But we also I always try to instill positive into my daughter, so as my mom knows this. So how was your parents when you were coming up?
Speaker 28: You know it was a little bit of both, you know, like they really loved on me and supported me, but then when we got in public, it's like, let's straighten your hair, let's cover your freckles.
Speaker 13: We're going to church. Don't stand up like that.
Speaker 26: Do this.
Speaker 29: So like it was both and so I'm just like, well, which is it?
Speaker 13: You know what I mean?
Speaker 28: Because let's not play it safe. My dad's from Haiti, my mom's from Jamaica. They came over in the late sixties to look for a better life. Can you imagine leaving everybody.
Speaker 2: Growing up? I know that's good, Yes, yes, that was amazing.
Speaker 26: You know what's so interesting is that, like this show has also inspired me to accept my beauty.
Speaker 2: Like listening to this conversation.
Speaker 26: I feel like, now at fifty two, I am just really starting to embrace my beauty and like for real, like there was I tell you, but bro, I didn't like internally it may have been something that was external. But I wasn't the girl that walked away thinking, oh, I'm so fine, you know what I mean. Like I always thought I was funny. I felt like funny could get me in the door. I never led with like feeling like oh I'm leading with beauty or sexy or any of that. I would get goofy anytime somebody would be thinking that I was attractive because I had this internal insecurity all the time. And now that I'm older, and now I'm at the fifties, I don't give them what y'all think, you know what I mean? Like I really love myself, Like I feel like more confident, you know, more clear about me, about me as a woman. I embrace my femininity you know, and all of that. Like, but I feel better than I've ever felt like even outside. Just now, I was like saying, your legs are so pretty talking to Michelle. She's like, you know, you should wear your legs or whatever I say. I have these vericos veins, So I would never let my legs out because I had this thing about the vericos veins. And so she herselves like, where you know, next time y'all.
Speaker 8: See me, these legs are going to be out.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking here, that's hilarious. How has it been with you being on reality to them?
Speaker 31: Right?
Speaker 2: Because your actress, and you know, people have known you for years, but they didn't know the ins and out of your life, your kid's life.
Speaker 14: It's so nice.
Speaker 2: Everything is focused on you and your kids. I'm sure you have people trolling your kids that lesson it's.
Speaker 13: Hard, let me tell you.
Speaker 30: I mean the one thing about I mean my first scene i'll call it at home with the cameras.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 30: I was waiting for action and they were like, no, no, no, just live your life because that's what I was used to. So now that people see a different side and they feel like a three minute scene that they see on Housewives, they got me. And it's it's interesting because you're right, I can't hide behind a character.
Speaker 13: So now it's like it's me, it's my kids.
Speaker 30: And last year we went through this whole trolling of my son Jack's which was horrible. So you got to take the good for the bad, you know, and that's part of its social media. People feel like they.
Speaker 2: Have doing the show, especially with controlling.
Speaker 13: That was the hardest part because those my kids, they didn't sign up for it.
Speaker 2: I signed up for it. But do I regret it?
Speaker 13: No, I don't have a lot of regrets because I feel like everything takes you where you're supposed to be.
Speaker 2: Now, everybody, of course knows Jamie Fox has been popping up. Have you spoke to Jamie at all?
Speaker 13: I've been talking to Karen and Dave Brown, but not to Jamie. But you know, I love that man so much.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know who is his daughter?
Speaker 13: His daughter and Dave Brown is one of his best friends, always with him.
Speaker 2: So you know your prayer hands yesterday because we were talking about him on the show and just saying that you know, who cares what social media or the public exactly to rehab on his own exact ones to come out, and he sent his prayer hands. So I can't wait to see him back out work. I love that so much. Want to ask you something, Michelle. In the first episode, your character breaks up.
Speaker 1: Did you watch it?
Speaker 5: Well the trailer in the first episode, O.
Speaker 2: I like the honesty your character.
Speaker 5: Could you call them cheating?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Would would you do that in real life? Like you just would? Nobody will think people deserve a second chance.
Speaker 28: So I put this in the show because I have been cheated on, and most of the women in my family have been cheated on. And so my definition of what it looks like to really start over, especially within yourself, is coming from a place of that being cheated on. And so, you know, it really depends. Everybody thinks they know what they're going to do until they're in that situation. And if you watch the rest of the series, and you don't have to watch it, just leave it on to like get the numbers. But you know, we go back in that relationship and try to figure out whether it is something that they should really break up over, because you put a lot of time, you know, five six years, your good years, your child bearing years, right, you've like named your unborn children are ready, Like your parents love each other and they already see it for you, you know what I mean, Like Grandma already gave you her her.
Speaker 13: Engagement ring, just hoping.
Speaker 28: So it's like it takes a long time to actually break up with somebody, you know, even if you're not together.
Speaker 13: And so we explore that more in the show.
Speaker 2: And God, so you said it depends, It depends.
Speaker 30: It depends if it's a mistake. People were human, We're gonna make mistakes. But if it's a lifestyle, that's a different story.
Speaker 5: You got a whole other family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what you do. You think that's a problem, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 30: If it's a continual thing, if this is how you live your life, then that's a problem.
Speaker 5: What about you miss smith? You out?
Speaker 2: Oh I see, I'm just the realist. I mean, I don't think.
Speaker 8: I think that when when.
Speaker 26: You get a certain age, I feel like you communicate and you have real conversations. You know what I mean, And if you or your spouse may have an attraction towards someone else, you can have the conversation to be able to talk about it.
Speaker 22: Most of the time.
Speaker 8: Women know the men they married or they're dating.
Speaker 26: So most of the time, if someone is cheating, it's not that big of a surprise.
Speaker 8: Because you kind of know.
Speaker 26: To me, even if you want to look the other way, you have an idea, you have a feeling in your spirit. You know you don't wear that fragrance. You know you don't smell like that when he brings his ass home. I know how I smell.
Speaker 8: You know what I mean, And I know what he wore when he left out the house.
Speaker 26: You know, you have an idea, you know, And I feel it's an individual choice and a decision, and I feel that people have the right to do what they choose in their relationship.
Speaker 2: That's what I mean.
Speaker 5: I think some women think they can change a man. When I do I do.
Speaker 8: I think they think they can, but they and why would you even try?
Speaker 26: It's like that, like no, like, if anything, you'd be better off having a conversation or a job.
Speaker 1: Where you're actually getting paid for all that word hello.
Speaker 26: And maybe just trying to understand and what is the thing that inspires him to want to go out and do that? Like, let's talk about that, because most of the time it's something outside of I just want to I mean, at the end of.
Speaker 8: The day, isn't.
Speaker 2: Probably no, let me stop no, but like at.
Speaker 27: The end of.
Speaker 2: So many jokes back in the day. But it's.
Speaker 8: About the ego then, and he has to be willing to do that.
Speaker 26: And I think most of the time, like I think that we could blame it on the action, but not look at the heart and the core and the root as to why we're seeing the fruit of cheating all the time. You follow what I'm saying, and a lot of times people get upset and get angry instead of really sitting down and having a conversation. And if the man was honest enough with himself to own it, if he really wants to do different and do better in the relationship, then he will go to therapy. I believe in therapy.
Speaker 2: I will don't move. He got more with Michelle Buteau, Tasha Smith, and Garsell Bouve. It's the breakfast Clubgal Morning, owning Everybody. It's DJ and then Charllemagne the guy. We are the breakfast Club. We're still kicking it with Michelle Buteau, Tasha Smith, and Garsel Bouvet from the show Survival of the Thickest on Netflix Now.
Speaker 6: Charlamagne in the first episode two, though, you did break up with the guy, but y'all worked together dynamics.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it is break up with a person, So it is.
Speaker 23: I mean, it's.
Speaker 5: Personally all done, but professionally y'all still got to Yeah, but it's.
Speaker 2: Not every day.
Speaker 8: No, it's not.
Speaker 13: She chose something else.
Speaker 28: But see, that's the That's the thing I want to explore, Like, what does it look like when you really intertwine your your lives, like that, and I see a lot of people doing that on social media, whether it's a podcast or whatever. It's just like, do you really want to connect yourself to this person like this? Because when you break up, it's gonna be very messy. Also, don't you want something for your own? And when one person becomes more so successful and they have more choices like he did, you know, then it's gonna be different. But like like Tasha was saying, you have to talk about it. A lot of people don't talk. They're just like what was for dinner? I had fish today, so let's have chicken tonight. And there's so much more than that. And can I just say, I mean, I just want to pour into these ladies for two whole seconds because you know, I'm just a big freckle face that does jokes. So I'm just like happy to be here, right, I'm just happy to pay my rent. I'm happy that my husband and I still love each other. I'm happy that my kids are healthy. But like, you know, for them to leave their homes and their own toilets and good beds and great bathrooms, you know, to come and just like and just hang with like me and my crew and just do this like silly, little important show and not even know and then like even just the allyship alone. Because Tasha's character is named Marlee and she is newly bisexual, fresh out of divorce, rich, you know, just really kind.
Speaker 2: Of bisexual, sound crazy, and she has a little three some.
Speaker 8: I had to call my twin.
Speaker 2: I was like, it was just like, okay, shut because I never kissed before. So I was like, how is it. Yeah, I never kissed the girl.
Speaker 26: I mean literally, I've never had a three soome, so it was an experience.
Speaker 2: I was like, this is different, Okay, I know.
Speaker 13: Yeah, if you could just get your hips more this way, we can definitely.
Speaker 2: I was like, are we all gonna kiss together?
Speaker 26: Like?
Speaker 2: Does it get messy when people really do things too much that I don't know.
Speaker 26: I was just like, I mean I think that's probably why I've never done one, because it seems so messy.
Speaker 28: Well, also like, if you're introducer, well you're a good director, you could do it, but listen.
Speaker 8: But what I want to say to is I direct the three something.
Speaker 13: It's very it's artful, but you know.
Speaker 28: Tasha posted a picture of her an intimate scene with the girl that she's kissing and the homophobia was alive and.
Speaker 1: Well in the comment section outrageous, right, still like alive and well.
Speaker 13: So I had to call and check in on her, like are you okay?
Speaker 28: Because now you're putting yourself out there in a way that I was, like, I'm used to, but I'm like, I'm saying it was so great you say it?
Speaker 2: I mean, are you kidding?
Speaker 26: Who may be the poster job for a straight woman and most of these people that have had threesomes that.
Speaker 3: I actually adn't y'all out there living.
Speaker 8: Your best life and I can't even.
Speaker 6: Acta pushing an agenda yeah yeah, yeah, which.
Speaker 2: Is hilarious wild.
Speaker 26: And I love telling her story, Like, I mean, that's what I love about this show is that we have so many parts of life that we get a chance to talk about. And this woman that's in her fifties or forties or however, old Marley okay, But she's exploring her life and love and relationship and I think it's a beautiful thing. And I think she's very courageous and wonderful and having a good time doing it. And it's a whole lot of women out there that are Marley's and her story has the right to be told, and I'm grateful that I get a chance to do that. As an actor, I was directing so much I literally prayed. I said, I'm gonna start saying no to jobs like directing jobs because I don't want to like my actor is starting to get jealous, right.
Speaker 2: And then Michelle came. It was like a dream. It was a dream.
Speaker 26: I wanted to get back in front of the camera so bad. I get to work with this queen and I get to tell Mary Hardly story.
Speaker 8: I am just so blessed.
Speaker 6: People love you the director though, because they feel like you. I feel like you do support so many other black people. You have so many other black people in power, so many other black people, even behind the scenes.
Speaker 5: So that's why they love you the director.
Speaker 2: They got to go around to the time about that. I am actually.
Speaker 26: Thank you, And yes we have and we are having a bleast a bleast the writer stri actor Strike, well right now we're waiting held a little bit, but we have shot a lot.
Speaker 2: We've we've shot a lot of them and it's fun.
Speaker 5: That's why they rushing for the promotion because Strike, you can't permit it.
Speaker 2: But you know what if it's supposed to happen.
Speaker 8: It will and it will be for the best.
Speaker 2: But thank you for joining us. The next.
Speaker 26: Town come back up and Charlemanne, can I just say that I love both of you and thank you so much much, like y'all are always so such a blessing and so supportive to all of us, like every time we have something we need to talk about, promote anything. I just really appreciate y'all. And I don't know if I ever got a chance to tell y'all that, thank you.
Speaker 2: Listen to your platform. When y'all can come up here any time, y'all in town, you can give us.
Speaker 13: A call, you guys.
Speaker 2: We appreciate you, guys.
Speaker 23: Thank you.
Speaker 8: Can I buy a bracelet?
Speaker 13: Are they for saying? What's up with the batteries.
Speaker 17: On?
Speaker 2: My daughter made me a bracelet and she was crying when I got home because I took it off. So I have the braces and she makes them and she was like that I want to sell them. So I brought them up here and the staff has bought bracelets everybody but Charlamagne. There's no call. She just turned. She says, they are being.
Speaker 26: Rachel Now, yes, there are four dollars that's it.
Speaker 2: Yes, that is it? Four dollars.
Speaker 8: That's hilarious.
Speaker 5: I got a trust point already.
Speaker 2: She got real. You're gonna be happy, You're gonna be sold downe that Okay. See that's what I'm talking about. I love it.
Speaker 13: That's what real support looks like.
Speaker 2: No, and my friend over there will not support.
Speaker 8: What a cause behind it?
Speaker 3: Okay, ain't even no story to it.
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 2: Well, we appreciate you, guys. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning you. Let's have anod morning everybody. It's the j n V charlamagnea Goud. We are the Breakfast Club. Now we're celebrating twentieth anniversary of wild Out, so we have b some moaning Justina Valentine, y'all. Yeah, and let's get to the rooms. Whole lot of names or you've gossip been you chatting?
Speaker 7: God?
Speaker 2: This is the rumor report.
Speaker 21: I mean, I guess we're on the breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: This is where the tea.
Speaker 22: Spells right right on the breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Now, last night was the twenty twenty three SP's all right, they did it out in La. Did any of you guys watch it at all?
Speaker 1: I just seen the clip like I saw when Lebron won, and you know, Savannah was up there with the daughter. That was so cute. I just saw that little clip.
Speaker 2: Let's play that clip. Lebron James's wife was giving him an award and his whole family was up there, and she was talking about her.
Speaker 31: Bank as the SPI's honor Lebron for breaking the NBA's all time scoring record. I decided I wanted to tell you what I think. I think Lebron James is the baddest mother mom so cute, that's only I think Lebron James is the baddest to ever set foot on a basketball court. Nobody works harder, nobody cares more, and nobody has done more for the game of basketball than Lebron James.
Speaker 6: Let me tell you something, man, Out of all of all Lebron's accomplishments, out of all of the money he has, his biggest flex is his beautiful black family.
Speaker 2: His family.
Speaker 6: That is the ultimate flex for a black man is to have a beautiful black family, a beautiful black wife, you know, beautiful black kids.
Speaker 2: You know, because black love is the revolution.
Speaker 5: You already know.
Speaker 1: Together So long, y yeahs so freaking beautiful, gorgeous.
Speaker 2: Now Lebron James also talks about will he be returning to the NBA.
Speaker 19: When the season ended, I said I wasn't sure if I was gonna keep playing. And I know a lot of experts told you guys what I said, But I'm here now speaking for myself. In that moment, I'm asking myself if I can still play without cheating the game? Can I give everything to the game still? Truth is, I've been asking myself this question at the end of the season for a couple of years now. I just never openly talked about it. I don't care how many more points I score or what I can and cannot do on the floor. The real question for me is can I play without cheating this game? The day I can't give the game everything on the floor is the day I'll be done. Looking for you guys, that day is not today.
Speaker 6: They clapping the chair and like they really thought Lebron James was going to retire. No, he was just trying to take attention away from the fact that the nuggetswept him.
Speaker 5: That's all.
Speaker 2: He's still a go though, he's I mean, Jeffrey Jordan's.
Speaker 1: Yes, Jordan, Lebron to like you know, for this generation like he's years ago.
Speaker 16: He is.
Speaker 6: This generation is up for discussion as well, because there's a little beige boy in Golden State named Steph Curry all right, who's got four rings and he's beaten Lebron James three times in the NBA finals.
Speaker 5: Just want to put that out there.
Speaker 2: The most points Lebron James, Yes, Korea.
Speaker 5: I had the most points in history for years? Ain't none of all that was that he was doing?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I don't know that about sports. What makes you the goat?
Speaker 2: Just being the best. Like the thing about Kareem We're not gonna have this conversation now, but the thing about Kareem is we didn't actually get a chance to really see Kareem play, you know what I mean. It wasn't really our generation. So I'm sure my father's probably like Kareem's the goat.
Speaker 25: All right.
Speaker 2: But we also got to talk about Patrick Mahones. He won Best Athlete. He spoke as well.
Speaker 23: I remember growing up watching the SVS and seeing a lot of great athletes win awards, and uh, to be on this stage winning this award is a tremendous honor, but it a wouldn't be possible without God. So I want to thank him.
Speaker 2: First.
Speaker 23: I truly believe that my teammates, my coaches the guy I'm not in the building yard supporting me and making me the guy that I am, the man that I am. So I want to thank them. And finally, Chiefs Kingdom. So this is a great award, but uh, we're gonna do this thing again. We're gonna keep this thing rolling.
Speaker 2: Congratulations Patrick Mahomes, who is that he just won? The quarterback? Is the quarterback?
Speaker 9: He's white?
Speaker 5: Racial?
Speaker 2: No, No, he's fine.
Speaker 9: I probably know I think.
Speaker 5: I think he's married.
Speaker 9: I said, if he was fine, I probably know him. I've got nothing to do with married or not.
Speaker 1: And he's like, that's why I'm not going to discuss sports with y'all because I don't know is.
Speaker 2: Now Now, we also got a salute to Jay Z. He was nominated for an Emmy for the Super Bowl halftime show that was Rihanna. Of course he put that thing together. So he's nominated for an Emmy. Some of the other people that are nominated, Kicky Palmer, Shiryl Lee Roush, Dominique, Fishback, just a host of Dominique. Now, this year's ceremony is gonna happen Monday, the eighteenth of September at eight pm. I don't know what they're going to do as far as the host, because last night the SBS didn't have a host because of the strike in Hollywood.
Speaker 6: That'll be a jay Z second Emmy if they win, because Doctor dre and snooped him one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 2: This isay won it for that? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, And that is your rumor report.
Speaker 6: Now, charlam Mane were giving a donkey two man. You know this is our first week back from vacation. Man and I wanted to do this donkey, but we were awful. We need Google to come to the front of the congregation. We need to have a word with them because they had a mix up between Luf of Van Draws and Master p and we need to just know, we need to discuss.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll get into that next. It don't move. It's the breakfast club Soler Maine say the gang don't get other. Shame Maine. You are don't It's time for donkeys a day.
Speaker 5: Donkey of today does not discrimination.
Speaker 2: I might not have the song of today, but I got the donkey.
Speaker 5: Day clos So do you ever feel I needed.
Speaker 13: To be a donkey man.
Speaker 5: The breakfast club.
Speaker 2: Bitch. Please don't give today today.
Speaker 6: Wow, donkey today for Thursday, July thirteenth goes to Google.
Speaker 5: Now, this is our first week back from vacation, so.
Speaker 6: I wanted to give Google donkey of to day when I first saw this, but we weren't here. Now, let's be clear, Google gets things wrongs all the time, okay, especially when it comes to black people. A right number one the celebrity network just false, completely fabricated. Any number you see, I promise is complete nonsense, rubbish malarkey. First of all, all our networks are priceless. Right, you can't put a dollargue out on any of God's creations. In two, I don't have that kind of money, all right, stop. But more so than that, more so.
Speaker 5: Than the money, would I worry about it.
Speaker 6: There's a generation of people who are really not going to know the true history of folks who have made significant contributions to the arts because of Google's misinformations. And see when we were away, there was a mix up between master p and Luca van Drawsts and anybody see that.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 6: When you search luf of van drass On Google Masterpiece picture came up. I can't make this kind of stuff up. Let's listen to masterpiece thoughts on it. You don't have masterpiece thoughts, okay, Jesus Christ. Well, mix ups like that are a reason black people are obligated, I mean required.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm talking.
Speaker 6: We should be committed to not knowing who famous white people are, all right.
Speaker 5: I do it all the time, like I don't.
Speaker 6: Know the difference between Taylor Swift and Arianna Grande purposely, Okay, when you hear a classic throwback like Complicated by Avril Levine, you gotta turn to a white person and say, man, this is one of my favorite Britney Spear songs. Okay, listen to me. You have to do it because you know at some point they gonna disrespect us. I love acting like I don't know who's in the Beatles. If a white person asked me who's in the Beatles, I say Elton John, I say Sting, I say Paul mccartny, I say machine Gun Kelly. I do it on purpose, because if you don't care enough to do your due diligence and get black legends correct, then why should I act like I know what the hell is going on with white legends, and that's word to the first President of the United States of America, George W.
Speaker 22: Bush.
Speaker 6: Now let me also say Jamie Fox and calling Firth, I believe his name is who. I will not purposely mix up with Colin Fowle, because I love what they're doing. They along with Sony pictures of doing a documentary on the legendary Lufa Van Dross stropping the clues bombs for Jamie Fox and Colin first doing that because any word you use for great in regard to the Luf for Van Drass is an understatement, so he deserves all his flowers.
Speaker 5: I don't care what sending them you have for great. You know you can looking at the saurus.
Speaker 2: Don't matter if you're talking big Luthor or skinny Luthor.
Speaker 5: That man's voice is annoyed.
Speaker 6: Okay, dance with my father hearing now if only for one night, phenomenal, phenomenal tombs.
Speaker 5: Do we have the Matthew audio yet? No, still don't.
Speaker 1: But I agree with you. I think all those white folks look at like I look in the mirror. Sometimes I'm like, am I maid? Am I? Jeffree Starr. Who am I? They say that I want to and I hate and I hate that people say that, and it's it's not like that, but it's just like you, like, what if somebody told you look like young jock ers. I'm like, you don't want to be told you look like to do? No, I'm just saying, like what girl wants to be told they look like? You know what I mean? But we do all look alike. I agree, But I will say, with.
Speaker 6: All the praise I just gave Luther Vandross, he ain't no person Miller. Okay, Luther Vandross made closer I get to you, but he ain't never made make him.
Speaker 2: Say, y'all.
Speaker 6: Right, you see LuSE for Van drows loop of Van draws. If this world was mindy, he ain't never made an ice cream man?
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 6: Luther made never too much, but he ain't never made a no limit soldier. Y'all stayed disrespecting Percy Miller, and I'm sick of it. Big Luther Vandross ate a lot of cereal, master p owns his own cereal. Okay, there's differences, there's levels. Let's talk about it. And I got one hundred dollars in somebody's cash app right now, they can get me an AI version of Master P singing, Luther Van Draws, Power Love, and I got another one hundred if you can get me an AI version of Lufen Vandross singing I missed my homies. That's the only way to settle this, okay, Tomorrow of the story is, there's never a reason to not know who master P is, and there's never a reason to not know who Luther Vandraws is, especially when you're Google and your alleged mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Okay, when the search is supposed to make it easy to discover a broad range of information from a wide variety of sources. That is what Google is supposed to do. I don't know who they source to see what Lufa Vandross looks like, but that source God, our beautiful black musical culture f up.
Speaker 2: Please let me my give Google the biggest he huh he ha he ha, you stupid mother, you dumb that's right.
Speaker 1: I love her.
Speaker 9: I love Remy, the Beatles.
Speaker 6: Elton John Sting, Paul McCartney and Machine Gun, Kelly.
Speaker 2: You've got Ringo.
Speaker 1: Who is that the one the one who got like forgotten? I think like the Ringo star. They're always like, that's the.
Speaker 5: One who Ringo is. Blue's sister.
Speaker 13: Who you don't know?
Speaker 5: Who Blue is?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 9: I really don't know white history.
Speaker 2: Beyonce and jay Z's daughter.
Speaker 17: Blue.
Speaker 2: Oh Blue, I don't know. Mom.
Speaker 5: You ain't got no kids. You be lying?
Speaker 6: Oh wow, Blue, Blue, You're not the same person. Okay, Baby, I have no idea about me.
Speaker 13: Don't don't Gray corner?
Speaker 9: Yeah, y'all need to be playing Gracie's corner.
Speaker 2: Gracy's corner.
Speaker 24: That's a black black girl that does all the alphabets, and so I know.
Speaker 8: Tabitha Brown, Yeah, Gracie seven.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you for that. Donkey of the day be etc. Piece to bt B T we see you, tom All, y'all don't want to say good bye to BT all right, everybody else eight hundred five eight five one o five one. We were talking earlier about Kiki Palmer's boyfriend and him expressing his feelings, right, we want to open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. He expressed his feelings. People made fun of him. They said he was too sensitive, They said that he was acting like a sucker, and all these other things. So we want to ask I think he's wrong.
Speaker 24: There's a certain way, not a certain way, to articulate your feelings, whether you're male or female. But I think it has to be emotional intelligence and maturity too.
Speaker 6: You're right, and this is why we're going to have this conversation because I want to know is it even worth it for men to express their feelings publicly? Because everything you're staying someone is right. But how come we can't have that conversation. Why don't people just automatically go to, oh, he's as.
Speaker 2: Either let him.
Speaker 6: Communicate his feelings and if he didn't communicate his feelings right, then let's say show him how to communicate.
Speaker 2: Are let's talk about it when we come back. Eight hundred five eight five one on five one will take you calls as well as the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Warning, everybody is tj n V Charlemagne the gud We are to Breakfast Club. If you're just joining us with celebrating the twentieth anniversary of wild'n Out, you could take your headphones off. Guys, you can take your headphones. Take the headphones off from Sorry, I shouldn't tell you that.
Speaker 8: We're like, yeah, that's our first day.
Speaker 2: But we're celebrating the twentieth anniversary of Wilding Out and we have b simoning Justina Valentine. We are this morning, Yes, and we're asking eight hundred five eight five one five one? Can men show weakness? Can they show vulnerable? Can they be open and free with their feelings without nothing like a suck up some time?
Speaker 23: Can?
Speaker 5: But is it worth it?
Speaker 1: It's probably not.
Speaker 9: It is worth it if you do it the right way.
Speaker 5: Talk to us.
Speaker 2: You can't do it.
Speaker 24: First of all, the internet is never going to be a place where hundreds and thousands of people aren't going to attack somebody and have opinions.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 24: So at the end of the day, if I'm putting something on the Internet, I have to know that that's going to happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you have to be fine with you. But I know one thing for sure, and you think for certain, my man better let me bust it open on Drake or whomever like. He better not say nothing about forget.
Speaker 5: I mean, why do you why do y'all think a man should just be okay with that.
Speaker 6: I love you, You're my woman if I've committed to you in that way, like say like they were married, you know, we got children together. Why can't my feelings be hurt if I see you busting it open on anybody?
Speaker 1: I think it can be if she's not like in the entertainment space. But again, Kiki is an entertainer. She has eyes on her. This is what I usher picked her out of the crowd to dance with her because she is who she is. So that's why I think she gets a free passage. Man has a baby's relationship with shed in backroom, She's just like.
Speaker 5: What y'all do know that it's all entertainment thing? Is not a valid excuse.
Speaker 1: And guess what well then I need in this industry, we used.
Speaker 6: To take our we were told not to wear our wedding rings and then act like we weren't married back in the day, back in the Yeah, don't you think that wouldn't hurt wife's feelings?
Speaker 24: Partner if he really what's upset about that? That's something you should know about your partner before you get in front of us her.
Speaker 6: That's true, But I want to take it out of the us and Kiki thing. I just want to say, man, we got so many men in therapy, so many men doing the work. But men always get so much flak for not expressing their emotions, not expressing their feelings. But when they do, they get called him to kill suckers and punks, and you know that he's not on her level.
Speaker 2: He's jealous of her successful. How about some men are just in love and trying.
Speaker 5: To figure it out.
Speaker 1: They be jealous so too, especially like no, just saying like it could it could be an It could be a little bit of both. It could be a little bit of jealousness and a little bit because.
Speaker 8: You love it, being a little jealous of me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my feelings are because you' buzzing it open on somebody else.
Speaker 2: See. But the thing is, if you guys had men, and you broke up with your man, and you put on Instagram or social media, I broke up with my man, I'm not feeling good. It's not right, y'all wouldn't get hateful comments. You would get a lot of people support.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be.
Speaker 2: It be now if me and Charlamagne put on there, I just broke up with my good like man, man.
Speaker 5: And we know it's double standards for everything.
Speaker 6: But when women express their emotions and feelings, we're told we should listen, regardless of where they expressed them. But when men do it, we suckers and we secure it. That's not right man, and y'all gonna make it the way. Men are going to want to express their emotions publicly, and that's dangerous because men expressing themselves publicly.
Speaker 2: Is how other men will learn how to publicly express their emotions. Even look at look my situation in my book. I wrote a book about me and my wife's relationship. We've been together twenty nine years, thirty years, and I talked about and early on I couldn't make an orgasm. I didn't know. We were six seen in fifteen. There were memes they made fun of me, but it was me expressing how I was. Now, if I was a very sensitive person, which I am, I would be like when I write the next one, I'm like, I ain't putting nothing else out there because me trying to express myself open the door. Because there was so many men they that showed the same way and it went through the same thing. But it were scared to say that what.
Speaker 6: You're trying to get sympathy right now. Nobody shamed him because he expressed, he did his emotions. Shamed he ain't know how to.
Speaker 5: Work the middle.
Speaker 2: That's why it's the guys. Ten years that what we were shaming you for.
Speaker 8: But if you don't know, you can't fix it.
Speaker 2: You didn't know right exactly. It was sixteen when when I was here.
Speaker 1: Was at least making it, she was at least facing.
Speaker 2: That's how it came out. So it was sixteen. But I used to watch porns, so I thought sex was bang bang bang bang bang. But you had to learn. There was nobody to tell me or teach me. So yes, I did, so people could learn and have those conversations.
Speaker 6: And everybody read that book was like, I've been making women all gays. Okay, you the one that ain't doing your day making fun of me.
Speaker 24: This year, so you ain't the only one that ain't doing nothing in the bedroom. I'm thirty three and have my first organs.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's that's crazy, Like you weren't having sex with one person for ten years? Yeah you know. Yeah, she was having an orgasm with my mouth, not with my penis. That's the thing I was.
Speaker 1: Gonna say she really love you, though, because she's still by your side with no orgasms from sex and wanted to make you feel good like she was so she you know, but that's a really.
Speaker 16: Up.
Speaker 1: No, it's true, like she's she's a real rid.
Speaker 9: You're going to speak up. It's not the man's fault if you don't know, if you ain't.
Speaker 6: Telling them nothing to me, telling this lie about how he was making her do it with his mouth.
Speaker 22: I did.
Speaker 26: She was on.
Speaker 2: And the first thing, I am not clown. I love the fact that you expressed your fiel has nothing to do with that.
Speaker 5: Old gas for ten years.
Speaker 6: That's what we're talking about, not talking about you expressing your feeling No, I'm not once I said you wrong for expressing your feelings wrong without making the difference.
Speaker 1: The first time she actually really orgasm was she's like, oh my gosh, babe, I've been lying for a decade, Like did she bug out? Like?
Speaker 16: What was that?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 8: Right, it's in the book. Let me read the book.
Speaker 1: Period.
Speaker 5: All of the moral of the.
Speaker 6: Story is we got to stop shaming men for expressing themselves. We made so much toxic behavior public. We have to make the positive healing behavior public too, and y'all gonna make it the way men feel like it's not worthing to expresshimself because how y'all reacting?
Speaker 24: And guess what more men step up? Like there should be more men on the internet really supporting this brother in this time. If that's what y'all believe, did we get?
Speaker 6: We get shamed for that against She's a I don't care without she wears. Yeah, I don't care about any of that. I care about man. This man, if his feelings are hurt, he should be able to express.
Speaker 2: Gentleman, what's up, bro? What's your thoughts? Man?
Speaker 7: That's just how this world is.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 17: They expect a man to shut up, be quiet, produce, don't have no feelings, don't show no hurt. I work in the criminal courts. Right now, there's the case a brother was losing custody of his child, and let's just stay right now. You gotta do eighteen years in prison because nobody would listen to him. Nobody expects, Oh, why is a man you want to see your child so much?
Speaker 5: He ended up calling doing violence to the young lady exactly.
Speaker 2: Lloyd.
Speaker 17: Yeah, so avenue for he was calling his friend every night crying nobody else would listen to him. This man was in a lot of things. He just wants you to shut up. Imagine seeing you a woman on stretch, stays dressed like that, I don't care about something inappropriate. What's the man supposed to do? React after he told it? Don't come out like I don't know, but this is what.
Speaker 1: This is also Kiky Palmer, very famous, very talented entertainer. She's not just you know, someone who went out that night to go like get a freaking with guys like she is who she is. I think we're forgetting that point. That's a very portant We're forgetting that's why.
Speaker 6: That's what he was expressing in that interview when he was saying how he always fucked. He hadn't need to be perfect because she's Kiky Palmer, and he felt that she would always be perfect because she's so.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question. All the allowances that men are afforded who are famous, who are are females not afforded those the same allowances. Because men that have, you know, a long list of options and are famous, I feel like they get away with a lot more than just a normal dude relationship.
Speaker 2: They should I don't think they should see the problem was was I don't necessarily think the problem was what happened. I think it was this the phone right.
Speaker 5: Think about it.
Speaker 2: Men go to a strip club, they get lap dances, nobody knows, nobody sees. But now imagine your man and there's a video of your man getting a crazy lap dance, and.
Speaker 1: You feel, yes, yeah, when that fudge leaves a little.
Speaker 5: Line, you be mad because you've been publicly embarrassed.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 24: Yes, So it's really not about it's really you don't want people to know, because it's really you want to do everything behind closed doors and you don't want the internet to know.
Speaker 5: I don't think.
Speaker 6: I just think you shouldn't publicly embarrass your significant other. I think I grow publicly.
Speaker 24: But why is it not embarrassing if it's behind closed doors? But it's only embarrassing and people see it if it's truly who you are.
Speaker 2: I think it's what do you mean when you say behind closed door?
Speaker 24: Like you said, if there's no cameras out and you could do it, then y'all two can have a conversation working easy to work.
Speaker 2: And it's like if you and your man getting an argument at home, it's different. But now if you're in public, it's a lot different because now people don't know what you're arguing about is pressing. Now you might feel a certain way. Things that you might have forgave him for at home, you might not forgive him for if it's in the public.
Speaker 5: That's what the young man was wrong for. The young man was wrong.
Speaker 6: She was wrong for publicly embarrassing him. Would he was wrong for publicly ambassing around social media? They could have just had a conversation on I could shows at home and nobody would have been.
Speaker 2: On the take some more calls eight hundred five eight five, one oh five to one calling let us know what you think. It's the Breakfast l in the morning express their feelings. Everybody's DJ Envy, Charlamagne the Guy. We are the Breakfast Club. You know, it's the twentieth anniversary or the twentieth season of wild'n Out and we have Justina Valentine and b Simonious Wizard And if you're just joining us, we're talking about men being able to express their feelings. Is why when a man expresses his feeling he's a sucker, he's a simp, he's he's a whim. But when women do it this, they get so much supporting. I know you're about to see something. You was about to say something, Justina, I.
Speaker 1: Was gonna say, did I not see the full clip? Because the clip I saw was not that crazy. That's what I'm saying. Like if she had been bent over and Usher was just pulling her hair and just like you know, slamming her, I'll be like, Okay, it was a little crazy, but the clip I saw was not crazy.
Speaker 2: I will say this though, like as a man, what you just said is probably what he saw in his mind, right.
Speaker 21: You know that's.
Speaker 2: That's your wife, your girl, your baby mother. That's what you've seen. You didn't just see little dance you seen.
Speaker 6: By the way, what's wrong with being insecure? And what's wrong with me expressing that I'm insecure now? Because the insecurity is going to express whether I stay on or not. Just tell my my behavior, You're going to tell about certain language. All I'm saying is you gotta let men be able to express these emotions because if you don't, they're gonna keep them pent up inside. And we've all seen what that leads to that don't be nothing but toxic.
Speaker 5: Masculine.
Speaker 8: My thing is express it.
Speaker 9: But then what is the solution, Like, if I'm insecure, we need to figure out how to get work on that.
Speaker 3: If I'm judging with each other.
Speaker 24: But I think people just want to vent and express and let's get to the root of it. Though we have to heal it and fix it.
Speaker 2: But the whole thing is in a lot of relationships, people they argue to win, right and not argue to be on the same side. There's no winner. If you win, I lose. It shouldn't be a winner or lose. It should be less.
Speaker 5: Just off the situation and move on, simple as that.
Speaker 2: But we have Charlena on the phone doing were you named after Charlemagne?
Speaker 23: No?
Speaker 2: God, No, I'm just joking. I'm just joking, Charlay. What's what'd you think? What's your thoughts?
Speaker 20: Okay, Well, I feel like her baby father was very insecure about the whole scenario. I mean, if anything, he should have been uplifted her and proud of his woman because carry herself, she's healthy, she's living, and she just had their baby.
Speaker 6: We missed, We missing the whole point of the conversation. The whole point of the conversation is should men be able to express their feelings publicly without being shamed.
Speaker 20: Well, you didn't expressed his insecurity.
Speaker 2: That is his feelings.
Speaker 5: My god, a man security. Don't even consider feelings anymore.
Speaker 20: That was that was the insecurity, Charlemagne.
Speaker 2: Men can't be insecure.
Speaker 5: We don't we we can't reserve the right to be insecure.
Speaker 1: You know what, You can be insecure, but not at the expense of putting your woman down. So if he would have just said, my woman dancing with USh or made me very insecure because of you know, legendary but he kind of on the internet, and like and if she's really not cheating on him at all, which I don't think she is, it's like you also have to give her that grace, like you know what life she's living. She's coming home to you and she just had a baby. Looks damn good.
Speaker 6: Like what you hear, what y'all just said. And that's what I keep trying of trying to stress. That is the conversation that should have been had. We know it was misplaced aggression. I know he didn't care about the mom thing in the outfit. We know his feelings was hurt. Why not teach that brother how to properly express his emotions.
Speaker 24: That's what I'm saying. The solution therapy, somebody a professional to talk to this. That like if you go to relationship counseling, y'all need to sit down. Whatever you know, but get to the solution. Don't just keep arguing about it.
Speaker 7: Tj yo.
Speaker 2: What your thoughts? Man?
Speaker 31: Man?
Speaker 17: So my thpress how you feel? I mean, you know, we say you know mental health is awareness, but you can't even say if I if you don't like something straight up?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 17: I mean you you keep it all that fired up as a man.
Speaker 20: You lash out on your tears, if you lash shout on your wife? How that works?
Speaker 17: Like it just ain't healthy.
Speaker 20: Like I'm waiting for a young time right now.
Speaker 17: He turned five minutes. The one thing I'm always telling to hey, use your boy if you if you don't like something.
Speaker 6: Saying that's right, because the reality is we're going to get there, meaning that if you use your voice, even if you don't say what you really mean, work like.
Speaker 5: You said, it's want to get to the root. That's what we're trying to do is get to the root to heal the problem.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, we got a moral of the story, moral of the stories.
Speaker 6: Men should be able to express their emotions and feelings without being shamed.
Speaker 1: Forul it simple as that, and women should be able to hold it up. As long as there not really like a whole, as long as it's just innocent hoeing. It's a difference.
Speaker 5: Thing is innocent, espect if you're in.
Speaker 1: A relationship, it was innocent.
Speaker 19: You know what.
Speaker 2: That's the kind of crazy thought.
Speaker 5: Man used to say today. Women, for you, it was just innocent hoing.
Speaker 2: I mean, I I'll look get right back alright.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty three when we come back.
Speaker 2: We got your room report. We got to talk about Tiffany Hattish. If you're trying to shoot your shot at celebrities, well she's gonna give you some tips on how to do. So we'll get to it. Nexus to Breakfast Club will be eating morning. Everybody is tej n V. Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club all right now. We are celebrating the twentieth anniversary of Wilding Out and we have Justina Valentine and be Simon. Now when is wilding Out on?
Speaker 8: So people do not already?
Speaker 1: Yes night yep, every Thursday night. So I mean tonight nine pm Eastern Sanday Time. V H one is a brand new season, Season twenty like you said, which is pretty epic that we made this far and we're still not only surviving but thriving because the show is just getting bigger and better.
Speaker 6: So that is dope about to have y'all do five seasons and three months because this writer's cracking into no time soon. So they as much content about to do season twenty one through twenty five and about two more.
Speaker 1: Well, there's one of the seasons for each one of his kids, so I'm pretty sure you don't keep going.
Speaker 2: My goodness, all right, well, let's get to the rooms to tell Tiffany Hattish whole lot of names or you gossip been when you chatting God? This is the rumor report.
Speaker 21: I mean, I guess we're on the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: This is where the tea.
Speaker 22: Spells right right on the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: All right now, Tiffany Hattish shares tips on how to shoot her shot at celebrities. How you can shoot your shot. This is the latest episode of the Jacon Lee Show. Uh and this is what she said.
Speaker 16: I don't know about dating advice, but if you want to date somebody that's he said, if you want to date somebody that's a celebrity and you haven't met them yet, you can't get their number and get to them. Just get somebody that you know that's a reporter to put a picture of you and that person together and say rumored to be dating or seeing each other, and then they'll call it.
Speaker 4: They'll contact you.
Speaker 15: Okay, give me a name.
Speaker 5: Just give me a name of anybody that you think is cute.
Speaker 2: Matthew, Oh, he's on my friend's Instagram.
Speaker 16: Second, the former baseball player.
Speaker 2: I think he's cute. So far would that work?
Speaker 1: I think if it's two celebrities, yeah, because she said if you want to shoot your shot of celebrity. But I think for that to work, both parties have to be celebrity.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I feel like that worked for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we do. I feel like there was a time you used to say that, used to do that over the baby, and it worked.
Speaker 4: It worked.
Speaker 9: I mean, we're not dating, but we're platonic friends.
Speaker 1: Nobody came up walling out. You came out on a wedding, came.
Speaker 9: Out on the wedding dress. You know, it was just a little marketing thing.
Speaker 5: So who would you wanted to really really work for.
Speaker 9: It's like yes, Like.
Speaker 13: I don't know.
Speaker 9: You got to set me up with somebody, Charlotte.
Speaker 1: Mae, what do you want? Like a sports player, rapper?
Speaker 8: Like not necessarily any of that, lawyer or somebody that's loyal.
Speaker 6: Now behind the scenes, these someone says she wanted a blind date. Justina, what did you say?
Speaker 1: I said, So, do you want the guy to be blind?
Speaker 24: I can't say I don't want a date a blind man, because here you go, some mos don't want to, don't want to, definitely.
Speaker 9: Want no, do not want it.
Speaker 2: But I was walking I was walking by, and I heard her say you wouldn't be a blind guy. But I didn't know it came from I wanted a blind I want a blind date.
Speaker 9: She said, we could the guy be blind?
Speaker 1: I said no, So so who should be inviduate? You said, someone who's going to be loyal. So probably the rappers and the ball players. Who else?
Speaker 16: Why?
Speaker 2: God?
Speaker 5: Every day?
Speaker 24: I want him to have married friends. I want want to be married. I want him in a relationship faith.
Speaker 5: You want him to be married?
Speaker 2: No, married, don't want.
Speaker 24: To be married, you don't want so I'm just thinking of you I would like a guy that's an entrepreneur somewhere close in the vicinity of what I do. He doesn't have to be like the faith, but you know, real estate industry, business owner.
Speaker 6: If he's just stable, if he has a nice, everyday working class job, and he's just great benefits, financial freedom.
Speaker 24: I just would love for I would like to do spontaneous things. I would like to have the same lifestyle. I would like for him to be able to go on tour with me, on the road with me. I would like to meet a unit on the road as a family.
Speaker 9: I like for my man.
Speaker 2: So get up and you hear the qualification.
Speaker 1: Who do you think is cute? Let's manifesto?
Speaker 2: A bus driver? Be some more?
Speaker 8: Oh, here we go, Here we go. Y'all want me to get canceled again so bad.
Speaker 24: I would love to date an entrepreneur that just spaking to my lifesty as far as what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: Do you guys have any friends that are good for Yeah, I stay away from you.
Speaker 15: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't want to be. I don't want to be.
Speaker 6: I'm saying, the only time you get props for it is when it works up.
Speaker 5: When it does, I don't want to.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't. None of my home growls up with nobody. Do your own dirt.
Speaker 2: Give me an Instagram just in.
Speaker 9: Case the B some on th H E B S I M O N E D black Man, that love guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, their purpose can't be.
Speaker 5: Can't be deaf.
Speaker 2: You said that because you say men already already don't listen. All right, that is your room. We got more with Justine and Valentine, and when we come back, it's the Breakfast Club. Good morning Morning. Everybody's DJ Envy Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. We're still kicking it with b Simon and Justine and Valentine. Of course they had for the twentieth season of While I'm Out. That's right, let's hurry this up because Simon, that's the poop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, badly pool for thirty minutes, ghastly.
Speaker 2: A lot of your life.
Speaker 5: She always has I do.
Speaker 9: I try to, you know, scale it back.
Speaker 24: This last episode of my podcast, we were talking about like things you do in private, like if I was really my full self, not even me but humans, we really are one hundred full sell it.
Speaker 9: It's like I will probably be single forever.
Speaker 2: They jumped on you about the shower stuff.
Speaker 8: Yes they did.
Speaker 11: No, I didn't.
Speaker 8: Oh my goodness, I've been showering, shower today last night.
Speaker 2: Has that to me dating?
Speaker 9: Like I wasn't dating before. I still ain't dating now.
Speaker 31: I don't.
Speaker 8: They don't excuse me, don't care.
Speaker 1: But you shower now daily once to day.
Speaker 9: I don't care if I shower at night. I am not taking a shower the next morning.
Speaker 2: But you're shower, said, I.
Speaker 9: Don't know what you got going on.
Speaker 24: I take my shower at night. I learned that as a child. You shower at night so you get up ready for school and you go on to school.
Speaker 2: Kids, but you shower after your poop.
Speaker 8: No, I do not shower after everything. I'm about to poop right now. Just hop in your shower.
Speaker 5: But somebody, they don't have to hear it.
Speaker 1: Someone who never recovered from cod.
Speaker 9: Is everybody in my d MS like, yeah, me too. I'm like, well, go say that on the shade room.
Speaker 24: Because y'all acting like y'all shower four times a day and all that's I don't.
Speaker 14: Do all that.
Speaker 2: It's one hundred and four times a day.
Speaker 9: I don't do that.
Speaker 8: So that's what you need. I don't that ain't gonna.
Speaker 1: Be once a day I think is required, and then twice a day if like you, you know, hit the gym at night and you showered in the morning or did something where you got dirty or walked around the city.
Speaker 24: If I wake up and I'm not leaving the house and I have an off day and I'm in the bed and I'm eating soup, I'm not gonna wake.
Speaker 9: Up, shower and get back in the bed.
Speaker 2: But I'm not doing that.
Speaker 13: I'm not doing that.
Speaker 6: And you said that you had no reason you didn't go poop twenty minutes ago, because you said it takes you a long time to pool.
Speaker 1: I tucked her out of it because like just tight pants on.
Speaker 2: And I'm saying that off too nice to poop and I'm about to gool.
Speaker 5: And he was gonna walk around all day looking cute.
Speaker 24: Get so you want me to go poop, Go take a shower and then go back to the hotel. Every time you pull take a shower invY if I go.
Speaker 2: Out, yes, yeah, if you go out, I mean, if I hoop in the house, I come in the house, I might say, all right, well, I'll be cool. I just wipe my ass, keep it moving if I'm in the house. But if I leave, I have to. I've been late to work because I had to poop in the morning and I got a shower. Money By is too pretty for mud.
Speaker 9: But every time you shower.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 9: But if I'm going out switching my words now.
Speaker 2: If I'm gonna be out robb But if a gentleman just wants to eat you button, I got to think about it.
Speaker 1: Just think something pop off tonight. Nothing's going on the city to looking good the breakfast club.
Speaker 9: No, nothing's gonna pop off tonight.
Speaker 1: You might meet mister Wright, and he might He ain't gonna be take the bite.
Speaker 8: He's not gonna do that.
Speaker 10: No, I know.
Speaker 17: I know that.
Speaker 1: I know that we want to go down there is what I'm saying is clean.
Speaker 8: That's all y'all need to know. I do not take four showers a day.
Speaker 9: I don't do that. I will never do that. I'm not taking a shower every hour. I'm not doing that.
Speaker 5: Tell him you washed in the blood of the Lord.
Speaker 1: You smell good today.
Speaker 26: I know I do.
Speaker 1: But I'm a little stuffed up, so I really don't know for it. I'm just trying to look my girl out. I don't know what she smells like.
Speaker 8: Smell great?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: When we come back. We got the positive notice the Breakfast Club, Good morning Morning. Everybody's DJ n V Charlamage the guy we are the Breakfast Club be Simon, just Seine in Valentina's Yeah, yeah, we appreciate you guys.
Speaker 5: With so fun in your stand up. What the shower?
Speaker 9: I'm gonna talk about it tomorrow. I ain't been on stage since all that stuff happened my first day back in seven months back on the road.
Speaker 8: Telling me it made me cry.
Speaker 24: Today I didn't really shed a tear, but my eyes got really worried, stivating me talking about like because I was nervous about stand up.
Speaker 5: I was just telling her talk about her life. You know what I mean. You can never lose being your true.
Speaker 24: I'm so nervous to get on stage because I'm so different than who I was on stage seven months ago. So it's like, you know, you want your truth to be as a stand up comedian, you talk about your truth.
Speaker 9: I'm trying to figure out how to make my truth funny.
Speaker 1: As long as you shower, you don't have nothing.
Speaker 2: To be nervous.
Speaker 8: I didn't shower.
Speaker 2: I think I think the main reason people love you is because you are so truthful, right people can you know people to make fun like we talked about earlier, but there are people that can relate to everything that's going on with your life is good, bad, or ugly, whatever it may be.
Speaker 6: And it's gonna master the best thing about it. And it's gonna be the phase where people be like, oh man, she's born.
Speaker 2: Now like her, she she done lost her and they'll be okay, Yeah, they'll be fun.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they'll be fun.
Speaker 2: Can I ask your question though, Yeah, when you died in our show, because we've been off for a long time and you never came up.
Speaker 9: You never invited me to the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: And when.
Speaker 24: Women comedians to make a statement on the internet and I have never been invited to the.
Speaker 2: Breakfast but I've seen you like you gotta come.
Speaker 24: You just say, I'm not a statement, but I'm one of the first black millennials to like the first wave of comedian entrepreneurs that come from social media, like you don't take that, you will we just Vina, you know that had taken it off of the Internet and built our brands outside of just social media and been on the road and entrepreneurship and started businesses and.
Speaker 2: People asked all the time, and I was like that I want to watch be some mone.
Speaker 9: So glad to be here now though timing is everything. I'm glad I'm here now.
Speaker 2: A friend up here, You have friends up here now that when you need to come up here, you can come up here, not just to promote your business. You in town pull up.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I mean I never got invited, but I figured white people looking like you probably want to meet by inviting Miley and so like my invitation like it.
Speaker 10: Was, you know, you haven't been, but we're glad to be shown us love.
Speaker 5: The first black woman comedian to make a statement on the internet.
Speaker 27: No, what.
Speaker 2: Was like, huh?
Speaker 24: I did one of the first black comedians woman comedians.
Speaker 9: You know, the millennials, the millennials, you the pocket of.
Speaker 6: The millennium names, the dcs in the country world.
Speaker 24: Just all of us coming up together, like it just it's so dope to see what Jess is doing, Ena is doing.
Speaker 9: Like they inspired me.
Speaker 2: So so so much, so much. All right, well and happy seven one three day shot everybody in Houston, Texas. I love Houston so it's seven one, three days. So I want to salute to everybody out in on air and mister and everybody out there Michael Songs and what else you working on.
Speaker 1: So I just dropped a brand new single called Mouth Go Crazy and I'm currently the cover girl for Maxim magazine for the month of July in August. Thank you so much. So I'm exciting about that. You can pick it up on your newsstands, see digitally online. Yeah, I've definitely busted it open. You know the photographer was, he was like an O G from franc He's like, you everything off. So I did it. Yeah, but it's like tastefully done. It's n Yes on the inside. Yeah, I'm like under the water, like naked, but you know my hair is kind of covering everything. The cover is like I have on the bottom and then you know, I'm just like holding up the side. Thank you, appreciate you.
Speaker 13: Oh Yessa.
Speaker 1: So yes out on your newstands, go pick that up, check it out online, all that stuff. Shout out to Maximo.
Speaker 6: Cute right, I said, wow, Fire, I'm saying, how did the Christian and you feel about this?
Speaker 21: Ah?
Speaker 7: I know what you mean.
Speaker 8: You want to do I feel like she looks amazing and Jesus loves you.
Speaker 1: Yes, amen, that's.
Speaker 5: Yes. The positive notice simply this man.
Speaker 6: No matter how big your house is, how recent your car is, or how big your bank account is.
Speaker 2: Our graves will always be the same. So stay humble, breakfast card bitches.
Speaker 5: You're finished for y'all. Done,