Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what's y'all don't know y'all at all?
Speaker 3: Given them back a million.
Speaker 4: Bus busing and boozy.
Speaker 1: Ya listening to show.
Speaker 5: I don't joy?
Speaker 6: Yeah, joy, you know.
Speaker 7: Love.
Speaker 3: Turn you gotta turn.
Speaker 8: I can't.
Speaker 1: I got to turn the mouth turn. You probably got to turn.
Speaker 6: Mouth turn the water of.
Speaker 1: The money UPO me come come out?
Speaker 9: You think that?
Speaker 10: Uh huh, I sure will. Good morning everybody. You're listening to the voice, come on dig me now, one and only Steve Harvey got a radio show. Well, I got to tell you something everybody, and this is great news for everybody that I'm going to share something with your principal of becoming successful at whatever level you choose. It can be successful in the relationship, successful in the family. Successes may be considered to you becoming a homeowner. It could be being debt free. Your ideal success could be sixty thousand a year, fifty thousand a year, one hundred thousand dollars a year.
Speaker 9: Doesn't matter.
Speaker 10: If you're considering it, if you're wanting it, if you have a desire to become successful. I want to share with you the very beginning of that. If no one's ever done it. I'm gonna say the beginning of it today. See scripture makes it very clear for us that you don't The only thing you need to become successful is already inside of you. It's not an external need. God wouldn't do that to you. He puts the core basis of everything you need inside of you. So if you discover it, if you tend to it, nurture it, fertilize it, and water it, it grows, it branches out. Then it reaches out externally and it starts grabbing things outside of there to make it even bigger, stronger, better, last longer. But in the very beginning, you don't need anything. It's all within you. And if you cultivate your relationship with God, it comes out, it flourishes. Now, let me tell you that thing that I'm talking about is a God given gift that He has given to all of us. We all possess it. It is all within us, and everybody has a gift. Had somebody told me what I know now back then, I would have saved myself tons of mistakes.
Speaker 9: I just didn't know the principles. I had to learn them all well.
Speaker 10: One of the principles are becoming successful is your mindset. You got to get your mind right now. This mindset is simply a decision that you can make. I can't get it for you. I can tell you what to do, but you got to make the decision. You that's listening, have to decide. You know what, I'm gonna go on and get at it. I'm gonna stop wrinting. I'm gonna become a homeowner.
Speaker 11: You know what.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna stop living check to check. I'm I'm I'm gonna put a budget together. I'm gonna stop stepping out on my family. I'm gonna go home. I'm gonna get it together. I'm gonna stop using when you make these decisions. That's correcting your mindset.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 10: The closer connection you have with God, the more help you get sustaining the mindset. How many times have you started to do something and you stopped? How many resolutions have you made at the New Year and stopped by February over by me? And January done in March? Because if you don't have a clear connection with your creator to help you carry out the other force out there, that evil force is designed to get you not to reach your goals, get you not to come to resolution with whatever the resolutions are you made, so he can so you can consider yourself not worthy or failure or unable to do something. But the more things you are able to accomplish, the greater your confidence goals grows. So we got to get your mindset together. Your mindset is a decision that you have. When you make the decision, you can begin in the process. Your mindset is also a will of yours, a will along with the decision, A will, a willingness to do right, a willingness to change, a willingness to be better. Is going to then cause you to have to make a decision to make a change of direction. Don't go where everybody else going. You got to go your way.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 10: You can't follow the crowd. You got to take a less travel path. You cannot do this without changing your direction. You can't keep hanging with the people you've been hanging with if you want to be different, because they not.
Speaker 9: Then you have to develop an obligation to yourself.
Speaker 10: You've got to say, you know what for me and my family, or if you don't have a family for me, I owe it to myself I have an obligation to myself to be the best mean that I can possibly be, to be the best self that I can possibly be, to be the best father, the best man, the best husband, the best wife, the best mother, the best daughter, the best son, the best student, the best employee, the best owner. You have an obligation to yourself to give yourself a shot at the best.
Speaker 9: Life you can. That's an obligation.
Speaker 10: You owe that to yourself. Why would you not live the best life that you possibly could. You have an obligation to yourself. Why would you cheat yourself like that? Why would you take yourself and never allow yourself to see the goodness that's already in you, to have the abundance that's been promised to you, to go and explore all.
Speaker 9: The riches out there that's available to you.
Speaker 10: But one of the worst ways that you can rob yourself of the joy of your obligation is to keep comparing yourself to somebody else. Because guess what, Man, that ain't your life. You ain't jay Z and Beyonce, You're not Oprah. Instead, man, that's not who you are. Quit looking around at everybody else. That comparison of everybody else will keep you broken, It'll keep you unhappy. You won't even be able to be grateful for what you have because you steady talking about what you don't have. That's not the way, man. You have an obligation to yourself to be the best you you can be, not the best them. You're not them. Stop trying to be them. Be the best you. It's cool.
Speaker 9: You got a nice little house. That's cool.
Speaker 10: You know how many big houses is empty and feel with hate and resentment. I'd rather have a smaller house fill with joy in it than to go to a big house. Man Prince got a line in the song that says, I realized, in its best disguised or pretty house.
Speaker 9: Don't make a home. Man.
Speaker 10: Don't you know I know how true that is? So I'm just trying to tell you now. Another part of the mindset is taking dead aim at your life's goals and ambitions.
Speaker 9: What are they?
Speaker 10: What are your goals and your visions? What do you see for yourself? What do you dream about? If you knew you couldn't fail at whatever it is you were attempting, what would you go attempt see? That's what we need to be after. It's a mindset y'all. It's a decision. It's a will, it's a change of direction. It's an obligation to yourself. It's taking dead aim at your life's.
Speaker 9: Visions and goals.
Speaker 10: Come on, man, you got to get your mind wrapped around this thing. You owe it to yourself to live the best life you can be. Come on, man, talk to God. God got something for you. You just got to check in with him.
Speaker 8: Show top top top of the morning, Rise and shine and get yourself that stretch that morning you on and sit on the edge of the bed, think the man, and then you got to get up, get out and get something.
Speaker 11: This is the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Hold it down.
Speaker 8: There's your boy Nephew, Tommy and the beautiful Ladies, Charlie Shrawpberry, Call of Pharaoh, and the baddest play cousin in the land, the one and Only Kia Junior Boy Spakes.
Speaker 11: I said it, yeah, I said, good marching, good.
Speaker 1: Marching on people.
Speaker 12: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Man?
Speaker 7: Good?
Speaker 1: Besides the heat, child, man.
Speaker 8: If hell is anything like this, get your change your.
Speaker 1: Man, call on today, get.
Speaker 11: Your life in order.
Speaker 1: Heat on you, man.
Speaker 8: I was I jumped in truck last and it was ninety one at seven thirty at night.
Speaker 11: It was ninety one degrees here in Houston.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems to be hot everywhere those Yeah, this summer, it just to me, it seems hotter than normal.
Speaker 7: Then.
Speaker 14: Yeah, it's some different heat out there this time around. Yeah, in our adult years, it's very different.
Speaker 15: I ain't been to I ain't been to grocery store since since June.
Speaker 1: Delivered it.
Speaker 15: Because if I got to get out this truck man and walk into that grocery store and then parking it up front door, I'm.
Speaker 14: Sweating, You're and you're exhausted, range you so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's all good though.
Speaker 8: I'm about to go run in it this morning. I'm going to get out and jogging it a little bit.
Speaker 1: Hydrate d I started.
Speaker 11: I started.
Speaker 2: I started because it takes like a day or two in advance to hydrate before you are in a heat like that.
Speaker 8: Right right, Plenty of liquids. Yeah, man, you're trying to think's going with me? No, I'm just for life, all right.
Speaker 1: Training for life?
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, that's you're gonna run another marathon or something.
Speaker 11: You know what.
Speaker 8: They got one in Jamaica in December. Really it's gonna be hot down there.
Speaker 11: Huh.
Speaker 8: Not in December, Jim. What you're letting June and July bother you. It's gonna let up, bro, it's gonna let up. Just just relax. Mm hmmm, y'all y'all real random. Yeah, so, y'all, I don't mean no harm. Y'all ain't been doing it in this in this heat. I'm just curious. I'm just no, I haven't time.
Speaker 1: You need to know the schedule.
Speaker 8: I mean, I'm the only one doing it and.
Speaker 1: The heat is outside, Tommy, then you're out.
Speaker 11: Oh so I'm the.
Speaker 8: Only one to be on the patio. That's a right, yes, yah, yeah, you know y'all better than everybody.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're different.
Speaker 11: Nobody doing it on the patio.
Speaker 1: No, no, July. No.
Speaker 8: All right, let's get as stupid as we can this morning, Junior.
Speaker 11: Can we do that? I mean, just as ignorant as possible.
Speaker 1: That's on you.
Speaker 8: Okay, don't be mad though, all right.
Speaker 14: Listen, coming up at thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear again from a nephew as he runs that prank back.
Speaker 1: Right after this, you're listening, Morning.
Speaker 14: Show, it is time now to start your morning off with the nephew and run that prank back. What you got for us, nep.
Speaker 11: We're running it back, Shirley. This right here.
Speaker 8: You know, everybody has one at their job, you know, in case you missed it yesterday, everybody.
Speaker 11: Everybody has one.
Speaker 8: Everybody has the work spiles, work wife, work husband.
Speaker 11: I have a work wife here.
Speaker 8: She worked a divorce. Always always headed to the courthouse over there. Aw right here, this right here is work husband. Let's go, cat doctor.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach Gary. Gary. Who is this? Hey, this is Tony Man. I work with your wife, Pam. She's fine, she's fine.
Speaker 16: Man.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm one of the coworkers. Man. I wanted to reach out to you. You know, I've been working with her quite some time. I'm kind of like what they call her, her work husband.
Speaker 16: Man.
Speaker 4: You may have heard her mentioned me before, Tony.
Speaker 17: Wait wait, wait, back up, back up, because I may be a little sleep What did you say a husband?
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, no, no no no, nothing like that.
Speaker 17: Man. It ain't but one husband here.
Speaker 4: Okay, now I got that. I'm a work husband, you know, you know, like you know, just something playful at the job. They be saying, pay for that?
Speaker 17: What what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Well, you know, it's just just something, you know, playful they be saying, you know, uh, when you hang around somebody a lot, they say he used to work husband, or your work wife, you know, something like that. But nothing, nothing, nothing heavy, nothing heavy at all.
Speaker 17: Man, All right, what's what's up?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 16: I mean what's up?
Speaker 4: Well? I was calling man, trying to ask you how long? How long have your pay? I been married?
Speaker 17: Wait?
Speaker 5: Wait, what's what's your name again?
Speaker 4: My name is Tony.
Speaker 17: Okay, we've been married about eight or nine years.
Speaker 4: I mean, what's up? How long do you do? If you don't mind me asking? How much longer do you see y'all y'all being married?
Speaker 17: I kind of do mind you that.
Speaker 5: Okay, what hold up?
Speaker 17: How'd you get this number again? Man?
Speaker 4: Like? No, I got to I got the number out out of Pan's phone. Man, I wanted to call you myself.
Speaker 5: Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa back out of out my wife's phone.
Speaker 17: Yeah, dog, I don't I don't even ask out whoa on whoa? Why are you in my wife's phone?
Speaker 4: Man? Nah? Dude, I mean I just got it off a desk.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: I wanted to. I wanted to, you know, I wanted to reach out to you man and kind of have like a private conversation with you. That's all for what first?
Speaker 17: Why are you and my wife's phone you calling me?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 17: I mean, this is this?
Speaker 4: Is this?
Speaker 17: How this this husband thing really is really.
Speaker 5: Going me right now?
Speaker 4: Well, it's just it's it's a work husband, man, that's all it is.
Speaker 17: What is a work?
Speaker 4: Husband? What are you?
Speaker 17: What are you doing with my wife?
Speaker 4: You know that's just like you know, like you know, I'll bring her some coffee and donuts to the job, or you know, get us some lunch and stuff. Man, if she don't feel like going on.
Speaker 17: My wife don't even like donut if we got a new coffee machine just two weeks ago. So why are you bringing my wife food?
Speaker 4: Hey? Man? Listen, I really, I really, I basically I just called for this year? How loan do you foresee y'all being married to death? Do us?
Speaker 12: What do you mean?
Speaker 17: How long are we going to be married? What's your livery is?
Speaker 5: To man?
Speaker 4: Tony tony to I don't.
Speaker 17: Give a damn you asking me this? Hold on, let me let me call my wife. Hold on, hold no.
Speaker 4: Way, so hold on hello Hello Gary, Hell Gary.
Speaker 17: Look, tam you better call me within two minutes. Right now is ten thirty eight. You better call me. My head fortier you're black, be sleeping outside?
Speaker 4: Hello now Tory? Hello? Yes? Are you? Why do that? Why you call her? Man? This gonna be a conversation me and you having together.
Speaker 17: Hold on her, you're talking about you. You and my wife's were husbin. It ain't but one husband up in here? What my land name? And she don't keep it? Kill death? Do us part? Now. I'm glad you called me on a Friday. I'm so glad because I got all weekend to think about that whiz. And I'm gonna give you because this out.
Speaker 4: Here now, hey man, wait man all, I'm trying to figure out how much run with? Do you think you want to be married to her?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 17: Yeah, this us ben gonna be phenomenal. A. You better get right with Jesus on Sunday because I gave a dance team. You're gonna meet a Monday morning. I'm taking my wife up there early, and I want to see your black.
Speaker 4: I'm just trying to do. All I'm saying is if you didn't want to be be mad to any longer than maybe we could work something. Now. That's all I'm asking.
Speaker 17: Workout, partner. All we need to work it out is be there Monday, because I'm sure the hell's gonna be there fasting early Monday, waiting for your work husband. Mind.
Speaker 4: Okay, look man, I'm not gonna work. I'm not trying to look. All don't trying to do is help a deeper man to man conversation with you. Man, all right, you don't call.
Speaker 17: Me talking about you bringing my wife donuts and coffee and all up in up songs. This ain't no decent conversations.
Speaker 4: Hey man, I'm her work husband. Everybody everybody most people have a work husband, are work wife, man. That's that's known in the corporate work work husband.
Speaker 17: You hear what I'm saying, what a work husband and you. I'm gonna be there Monday eight o'clock.
Speaker 4: Hey man, I'm not finish seeing go back. Look you know what I'm finnah, Just call Pam. I just called Pam.
Speaker 17: Pony, call me back in about a minute and fifteen seconds. We're gonna wait for her to call me back.
Speaker 4: Works husband, my some miss.
Speaker 17: On a Friday.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well that it was just it was just a question.
Speaker 17: Man.
Speaker 4: I'm just trying to see if you didn't want to maybe we could work something.
Speaker 17: Out if I find out if there's any truth to anything you're saying. Oh, it's gonna be the late out of night to night.
Speaker 4: Ain't nobody finna do nothing to my baby? I mean, ain't nobody gonna do? What?
Speaker 17: Did you just call my wife your baby?
Speaker 4: Nah?
Speaker 17: I got man, I'm doing Monday and mister work husband.
Speaker 4: Hey man, I'm not being I got one more fat I need to say to you.
Speaker 5: Man, No, you got loveing to say to me?
Speaker 17: Said Monday?
Speaker 4: No? No, No, I got something else I need to say to you. Are you listening?
Speaker 17: You better talk to Jesus because I'm gonna be up there on Monday at eight.
Speaker 4: Okay, I got I got one more thing I need to say.
Speaker 17: Got nothing to say to me itself Monday?
Speaker 4: I got I do. Got one more thing to say to you.
Speaker 17: Go ahead, go ahead, I said, you listening, I'm listening this for work coverage.
Speaker 4: Well, just what I want to tell you. This is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got pranked. By your brother Eric.
Speaker 17: Love that I put.
Speaker 4: You up to this.
Speaker 17: I'm so glad this is a joke. Somebody was about to die you all right? Man, oh man, that's a good one.
Speaker 4: You're all right.
Speaker 5: I need a drink, man, Man, yeah, many.
Speaker 4: I got one more thing. I gotta ask you, man, what is the baddest radio show in the lane? Man?
Speaker 17: This Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 4: Y'all crazy?
Speaker 1: All right, nephew, thank you.
Speaker 14: Come on next, it is asked, ready to love officer, you're listening Harvey Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour.
Speaker 1: And entertainment news.
Speaker 14: Russa Pippin is embarrassed that her boyfriend Marcus Jordan's dad Michael Jordan, doesn't like the fact that they are dating. Plush Michael Jordan spoke on it.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about it.
Speaker 14: Plus the jury decides, uh huh. Plus the jury decides that the Queen of Soula Reta Franklin's handwritten twenty fourteen will.
Speaker 1: Found in her couch is valid. All right.
Speaker 14: Also, Drake got caught bluffing over the curfew time at a venue in Detroit. We'll talk about all of these stories at the top of the hour. You don't want to miss it, But right now it's time to ask the riddlelo the ready to love Officer and Junior. All right, This one's from Aliah in Saginaw. Aliah writes, I used my man's car to go to the gym. As I left the gym, a girl was leaning on his car. At the same time, my man was calling me to say he had a stalker and she'd called to see if he was at the gym. I was confused, and the girl walked away. Was he lying so I didn't have to run in? So I didn't have a run in with the girl? Or was she a stalker?
Speaker 11: For real?
Speaker 1: Which one?
Speaker 11: You're so dark on? Stupid? Really, really, really, you don't know who this girl is?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 11: Why is he calling?
Speaker 8: Why you at the gym, getting in the car and the girl is leaning on the car. You don't see none of this. You don't see what's happening. But it's okay, No, No, that's right. She a stalker. That's what she is. I'm a cover for him. She's a stalker. Go ahead, Yeah, she's a stalker. She do this all the time. She lean on everybody car at the gym. She's a stalker. That's what she do. She's a car leaner.
Speaker 15: Yeah, yeah, I don't know how stupid you can be with this. You see, you can't see this most time. If you had a stalker, you should be surprised when he when he got home, he be what you mean somebody was leaning on the car?
Speaker 12: It was again.
Speaker 15: No, he called and told you I got a stalker and she just happened to be on the car.
Speaker 1: Why.
Speaker 12: Wow, she just happened to be on the car today. Wow, this is amazing if.
Speaker 15: You better fact, why is he still going to the same gym if he got a stalker?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that make it make sense to you? It makes sense? How much time?
Speaker 12: Yeah, she a stalker, that's what she did.
Speaker 11: All right?
Speaker 14: All right, so now you know Aliyah and Saginaw. Sheba in Phoenix writes, my husband is shorter than I am, and over the weekend, a waiter rudely said to him that he'd never marry a lady that's taller than him. My husband cursed him out and made a big old scene. If he's cool with my height, why does he always overreact?
Speaker 1: Tommy?
Speaker 8: I mean, why is your husband getting into it with a waiter?
Speaker 11: And why is his hight.
Speaker 8: We were supposed to be ordering food, So why is the waiter talking about his height but I'm me being a person that's only five ten. Yes, these are conversations that will get your ass whipped. So, yes, it does jump off when you get to talking about people height if people can't.
Speaker 11: Handle and I'm one of the ones.
Speaker 8: So yeah, when you start talking about my height, the whole Napoleon kicks in and I get the whoopings from behind rady, so I understand your hooks. Now, hopefully this ass whooping was before the food, I mean after the food.
Speaker 11: I don't know, hope, so hoping you ate first.
Speaker 1: Because you're just supposed to tell us the specials.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I don't know how we got to my height while I'm trying to order something?
Speaker 1: How we how we really be short?
Speaker 17: Really?
Speaker 11: They must ask you if you wanted the kids men you were something.
Speaker 1: That much.
Speaker 14: And your son will be having ma'am all right, junny, what you got mean?
Speaker 12: What what you mean? What do I have?
Speaker 8: Shirt?
Speaker 12: What you mean?
Speaker 1: What do I have?
Speaker 12: I ain't got nothing?
Speaker 15: The expert and spoke, what say shut up that you want me to have an opinion?
Speaker 12: And the expert just already didn told.
Speaker 1: You what this news.
Speaker 12: I don't have these issues.
Speaker 1: We do like to go to the experts on this. Yeah, all right, all right, we're gonna move on.
Speaker 14: The expert is spoken Jaysha and Monroe says, my coworker hooked me up with one of his friend and we had a wild night of drinking and having sex in the car. He told my coworker all about it, and my coworker told me that the guy doesn't want to see me again. I shared my body with the guy with the guy and not my coworker. So why didn't he call to tell me that?
Speaker 8: Because, baby, this happened on the first night a while and now this is it. This is a one night stand. You already know what this for. Uh, you should have knew that when you when you got in the car. This is a one nice stand. We enjoyed it. We had a wild good time.
Speaker 1: And I don't know.
Speaker 8: You thought y'all was close enough where he wasn't gonna say nothing. Y'all ain't been there. But for twenty four while you thought y'all was close enough, you just met this cat and y'all all in the back seat rowling. I got it, But now you think, Oh, now you want some respect.
Speaker 1: That's what you want? Some respect?
Speaker 11: Oh God, get out of here, Junior.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 15: Yeah, because he's not gonna call you because he don't even know you. Why would I call you to y'all want to see you? I can just stop seeing you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all I could do. That's what he did.
Speaker 15: Yes, Yeah, that's exactly what he did. Yeah, So I don't see why you're surprised by this. The first night you wid not even in the hotel room and just a call.
Speaker 12: He didn't even think you needed a rule?
Speaker 1: How Wow?
Speaker 17: Was you w.
Speaker 1: Having sex in the car?
Speaker 17: Yes?
Speaker 12: Now you want a phone call?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 1: She played herself.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was never going on. What you mean it's over?
Speaker 14: That was well, she thinks it was something she wants the man to call her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she thought, But.
Speaker 12: Your coworker just told you he don't want to see you again. That was the call.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see you in the conferences.
Speaker 15: Yeah, you're gonna be at the nine thirty.
Speaker 1: Does he have any more friends?
Speaker 12: That's it?
Speaker 1: Don't do that?
Speaker 14: Yeah, no, all right, last one, guys. Moving on to Melinda in Paris, Texas. Melinda says, I'm almost third and my grandmother needed in home care, so I came to live with her. Now that she's doing a lot better, I heard her on the phone saying she wants me out of her house.
Speaker 1: I have nowhere to go. So what am I supposed to do do?
Speaker 14: I remind her that she begged me to live here or make plans to go.
Speaker 8: Well, I can't wait till she get out of here. Every time I look up here she is again. Lord, I can't do nothing. If I can just get her ass, I just have so I can do what I want to do. I can't hear herman come over here and get the we change doing and nothing with her anyway, And it's just starting to cramp my style. Now, Grandmama tied to you. It's time for you to go. Where was you living before you came to grandmother's house? You didn't already have your own spot. Well, really, you needed Grandmama just as much as she needed you. Sound like sound like you needed a place to stay just as well. But it's time, But it's it's it's okay. Now we're good now, grandmama straight, So you're gonna have to leave, pack your bags, find go. What's what's next? Maybe one of the aunties might have a spot for you, but you're gonna have to find you a spot to stay.
Speaker 11: Keep it moving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, cold, grandma, it is.
Speaker 11: It's cold, but that hey, that's the world we live in.
Speaker 1: Thank you again.
Speaker 11: But what I don't need her this week though, Thank.
Speaker 1: You, Grandma. Her to come in to move her. She's kicking her out.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's come.
Speaker 15: Your Well, let's just let's just, you know, let's play devils after. Let's see how that go with your grandmother. Do I remind her that she begged me to live with her. Go ahead and tell her. Go ahead and tell your grandmother this.
Speaker 12: Go ahead.
Speaker 1: She about to go.
Speaker 12: Yeah, oh grandy, gonna go off.
Speaker 15: Okay, go ahead, go in there and say you maybe you ain't have nobody to get all your medication together every morning. That's what I'm doing, getting these blood pressure peels, getting these eyes, all these menaces. I'm getting together. Remember, you need somebody to help you in the bathroom. That's me, grandma.
Speaker 4: Try that.
Speaker 15: Try that to see how long. Because she's doing better now, that's what she told you. She's doing a lot better now, so she probably ready for.
Speaker 12: Fighting better back. Yeah, that's what I'm saying, go ahead and remind.
Speaker 14: Her who was she talking to on the phone, saying that though all right, guys, thank you Ridal Low, thank you Junior. Coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news for you right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening Hard Morning Show.
Speaker 14: According to the Huffington Post, last week, Michael Jordan was leaving a restaurant in Paris when a paparazzo asked him what he thought about his son, Marcus Jordan's relationship with his ex teammate Scottie Pippen's ex wife, Larsa Pippen. The photographer press Michael and asked whether he approved of their relationship, and Michael jumped in the.
Speaker 1: Car and said no, well Marcus Jordan.
Speaker 14: No, So his son Marcus believes that his dad was just joking and has no ill feelings towards their relationship. Meanwhile, Larsa Pippens said that there's nothing funny about it. Larsa went on to say that she was embarrassed by Michael's response, and I don't know, I mean, they've been doing this for a while, Larsa said, you know, she's been she thought she was in good with the family. She's been over there. They you know, she thought they approved. She was embarrassed.
Speaker 8: How do Scotty feel, That's what that's the biggest question.
Speaker 1: Well, we know he doesn't like it, Scotty.
Speaker 11: Don't nobody over there?
Speaker 14: Yeah, Scotti doesn't like Michael Jordan's.
Speaker 8: And we know how he feels. Yeah, you don't like Michael. You don't like Michael Junior. He don't like the girl at all.
Speaker 1: Mark Marca Marca, Yes, but you know what. I was also reading that.
Speaker 2: Marcus said his dad text him and was like, you know, don't pay attention to that.
Speaker 1: He was like, you're looking at that text to his mouth?
Speaker 12: You meant it? You know, I'm about to say, when the last time you heard Michael Jordan tell a joke?
Speaker 1: Right, I'm just playing.
Speaker 12: Mike Ever said that everything Mike say is serious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you bet that.
Speaker 15: Yeah, you're right here, You're like nobody last named pipping this all. Jeff is loss of camf is Scotty John Pippin if you see him?
Speaker 11: How long they've been dating?
Speaker 1: A minute now?
Speaker 18: Yes?
Speaker 11: Yeah, So what happens? If what happens if they get married? What does that look like?
Speaker 1: Her name will be Larcea Pippen, Jordi, Jordan shot lpj LPG got it, gonna jump off the bridge at this job. Well they're couple. They look good together.
Speaker 14: Yeah, all right another Moving on to other entertainment news, the jury's rule that the document handwritten by Aretha Franklin that was found in her couch after her twenty eighteen death is is a Vallid Michigan will, and that's a victory for two of miss franklin sons, whose lawyers had argued that papers dated twenty fourteen should override a twenty ten will that was discovered around the same time in a locked cabinet at Aretha's home in Detroit. Aretha did not leave behind a formal, typewritten will when she died five years ago at age seventy six, but both documents, with scribbles and hard to decipher passages, suddenly emerged when a niece scoured the.
Speaker 1: Home for records.
Speaker 14: So, in closing arguments, lawyers for two of Franklin's sons said, there's nothing legally significant about finding the handwritten papers and a notebook in her couch. It's inconsequential. You can take your will and leave it on the kitchen counter. It's still your will. The brothers were against their other brother, Ted White, Ted White the second who favored the twenty ten will.
Speaker 1: So there you go.
Speaker 11: Wow, Like Ted need to go through the rest of his furniture in his house.
Speaker 1: That's what.
Speaker 8: That's what it sounds like. You need to go through everything. You need to go through the chair in the back room. You need to go through everything. You're gonna find some songs and some more wheel papers if you get in there.
Speaker 1: That's how the niece found it in the in the first place. She was going through the exactly pulling that rug up.
Speaker 8: Look up under that reata has stuff every well read, go through all them draws, them dressing draws. Red got some stuff up underneath them draw Keep you looking. You're gonna find something, if nothing else, you're gonna find some hit songs.
Speaker 12: I'm telling right, unreleased Yeah, yeah, songs.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 15: But it's so crazy that these family members just fighting like this, you know, over a.
Speaker 12: Legend like this, having business out here like this.
Speaker 1: This is this is your family people doing people you know, ain't nothing new, famous or not. You know how we do it. People die, black people.
Speaker 11: Tell us about your family fighting ever weekend.
Speaker 1: What is it talking about?
Speaker 2: Wait well wait, yes, wait hein no whell hang on in there, jay, Yeah, but you.
Speaker 1: Finally, huh what were we going to say? I'm saying it's a lot to fight over with it, but though.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, songs, publishing, yeah, the estate, it's everything, lotto money, yeah, yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 14: Finally in entertainment news, speaking of the city of Detroit, remember when we told you about I think that was yesterday or day before, told you about Drake making claims that he had to dip into his own pockets and pay like two hundred and thirty thousand dollars over because.
Speaker 1: He went over curfew.
Speaker 14: Remember that story, Well, it was at the Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, and Drake told the crowd it was ten thousand dollars a minute to stay in the building. He was going to finish the song anyway. Well, Drake, according to the Detroit Repressed newspaper, there actually is no curfew at the Little Caesars Arena.
Speaker 2: So Drake was just I got the lie cree hyping up the crowd for nothing.
Speaker 15: Yeah, when they know what I'm in concert though, I'll go ahead, high book, Yeah, I.
Speaker 11: Wat you Drake, all these light skiing lies.
Speaker 2: Champagne pipey, we love you, still love you, don't Drake, we don't care, still love you.
Speaker 1: That's funny, that's funny though.
Speaker 14: Ten thousand dollars a minute, and he went over twenty three minutes. Remember, So that's how we got up to two hundred and thirty.
Speaker 2: And he told the crowd that too, right when you Yeah, yes he did. He said all that, I'm over Kirl, but we're gonna finish.
Speaker 1: This song.
Speaker 17: Minute.
Speaker 8: I have to pay some money back lord.
Speaker 14: All right, coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, we'll talk about the summer summer movie box office forecast right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listen hard Morning show. All right, So Tom.
Speaker 14: Cruise, we're talking about the box office right now, the big movies that are coming out and all that. And you know Tom Cruise has a big movie coming out. He gets to jump on the box office competition Mission Impossible, Cannot wait to see it, Mission Impossible, Dead Reckoning Part one. Yes, say what you wanting about Tom Cruise. But he puts out some.
Speaker 1: Good movies too.
Speaker 11: And Tom does most of his stunts.
Speaker 14: Yes we do, yeah, yes he does, Yes, he does well, anyway, his movie arrived in theaters yesterday. Some Hollywood insiders believe Mission Impossible will make more than one hundred million dollars, no doubt.
Speaker 1: Earlier this summer, other big movies.
Speaker 14: Premiered like The Little Mermaid and Spider Man Across the Spider Universe. So get ready because more movies are dropping this summer, like Barbie all Right, starring Margaret Robbie and Isa Ray. Also Disney's Haunted Mansion. Have you guys been seeing the trailers for that one? Yeah, Rosario Darson is in that. Rosario d Dawson, Rosario Dawson full time. Rosario Dawson is in that. And Lakeith Stanfield. I love Lakeith Stanfield. Yes, such a great actor. I love him. And Tiffany Hattish's back. Okay, so that's Disney.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Tommy, here's a question for you.
Speaker 14: You're an actor, So why did you want to become an actor in the first place?
Speaker 1: All right, and tell us some of your favorite movies. We know some of them.
Speaker 8: Tell Us started with my mother taking me to the movie theater at the age of seven eight The Buck and the Preacher Harry Belafone. From that point on, when we walked to that movie. I want to be on now. I want to do that.
Speaker 1: Right, I want to be on the sixth screen.
Speaker 11: And what's my daughter's name, Sydney.
Speaker 4: You go.
Speaker 14: I'm sure your mom had different reasons for going to see Sidney Poitier and Harry Belafonte.
Speaker 8: Probably so, probably something I didn't know about it back then. Yeah, and drama doing planes, scholarship to Texas, A and m doing it just kept going wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so some of your favorite movies.
Speaker 8: So you gotta say color purple. Everybody said, everybody, don't hear better say the color purple.
Speaker 11: Color purple.
Speaker 1: A new, A new one's coming out. That's one of my favorites this year.
Speaker 8: Brave Heart, Brave Heart, something about a man fighting in a skirt and just kicking.
Speaker 11: But I don't know what that did to me.
Speaker 8: But yeah, Neil Gibson off the Tank, Yes, William Wallace?
Speaker 11: What else? What else? What else? What else?
Speaker 1: You have a lot of Rocky? You got by Rocky? Yeah, I got rocking a lot.
Speaker 2: I got a bunch of It's interested to hear your favorite movies because you're an actor, you know, Mama, We're just all my flowers, right.
Speaker 8: Or who my favorite actors are like like like Don Donald Southern and I think he off the chained Oh oh wow, I love Donald.
Speaker 14: Sor right, okay, maybe we'll revisit this, Tommy coming up at thirty four minutes after the hour. We'll check Steve's voicemail eight seven seven twenty nine, Steve eight seven seven twenty nine, Steve, we'll check it right after this.
Speaker 11: And don't forget the mac. You know the rules.
Speaker 1: That's one of my faves. You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 14: All right, So Tommy, you want to check your uncle's voicemail. See what's happening eight seven seven twenty nine, Steve.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's check it.
Speaker 8: We checking all I've been in his house, Jesse. He been going, We're doing all that, so we check it.
Speaker 1: All right, you ready, let's go.
Speaker 14: One of our biggest fans left a message say good morning.
Speaker 1: Steve, Harvey and Crewe.
Speaker 4: I just want to say I'm just.
Speaker 18: One of your biggest fans and I love listening to you guys in morning. I love your uplift, the speeches and Sharpe letter is phenomenal. It is crazy, and I love it. Everything about the show is awesome. But Steve you just have to do one thing, one thing for me, and that is getting if you taught me his brank praise that it deserves break praise every day. That if you tell me you got to break praise from me.
Speaker 4: Thank you. I love you guys.
Speaker 9: Have a good.
Speaker 1: Day, break praise.
Speaker 8: Come on, come on, come on, all right, but you think that breaking has gone too far?
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 14: This one's from Jarvis from Tampa. Here's a relationship question.
Speaker 7: Drivers from Tampa. I just want to say thank you so much for all the thurs give us interesting the day and inspiration. Also, I got a question. If you go to the club with your work and she all of a sudden decided that after she's gonna go back to her girlfriend house smoker, is that something that a wife is supposed to do unperceived?
Speaker 11: I'm just curious.
Speaker 7: Maybe you know you can have maybe you've got a different one.
Speaker 1: From my point of view.
Speaker 7: Is no, you should be going home with your husband through something this morning.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 8: Yeah, your und you let your wife leave you and go smoke this hookah at three in the morning. Surely you said, look, baby, it's just a little too late for all this. But let's be real, though, do you think that's where your wife went?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 1: I'm okay, okay, the knowledge.
Speaker 8: Sorry, but but at three in the morning, I'm sorry, hookah lounge just closed. You think you you really think the girlfriends is still up smoking hookah on the patio somewhere you still think that's what's.
Speaker 14: Happening or maybe okay, did we or did we say that's where we're going and we went somewhere else.
Speaker 12: At that point, I'm just saying.
Speaker 8: I'm just saying, And what time do you come in after you leave to go somewhere at three am?
Speaker 2: Hello, you're not tired at three in the morning sunrising?
Speaker 1: Yes, you have to go to work.
Speaker 11: It's on another level.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I never wanted a hoop of that bad I mean, won't you buy your wife?
Speaker 11: But who can put it at the house? And let's see if she still want some hooker?
Speaker 1: Uh huh? Can I see you rubbing your chin.
Speaker 15: Nearly well after the right I ain't never heard nobody say they want to go smoke with my wife.
Speaker 12: Better not think about going to get.
Speaker 15: Another drink at three forget. Yeah, she got come home because you got three o'clock in the morning. If the club closed, we're all going home. You don't just getting another car. I'm going to smoke. And who got see in the morning, baby, see who in the morning.
Speaker 1: Won't be locked in the morning.
Speaker 12: Don't don't be locked.
Speaker 8: You know how black people got you know, all black people got a dead both.
Speaker 14: All right, all right, last one, This one's from Karen out of Saint Louis.
Speaker 1: Let's hear it, King Uncle Steve, this is Karen from Saint Louis.
Speaker 7: You would be so proud of your nephew.
Speaker 1: He did the dog one thing tonight in Saint Louis.
Speaker 16: Nephew, tell me.
Speaker 1: We love you.
Speaker 4: You was great.
Speaker 1: The whole complete show was awesome.
Speaker 19: God bless you, and many blessing to you and your family.
Speaker 1: Hey, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 8: I told y'all I was straight stupid and Saint Louis, didn't I tell y'all that, You tell us that, then I tell y'all stupid. Then I tell y'all stupid on the come around once every five six years, didn't I tell you?
Speaker 11: All right?
Speaker 8: So when you hear stupid coming, don't don't run from it, run to it. That's don't be afraid, don't be I'm like, hey, this comment.
Speaker 14: Karen confirmed it.
Speaker 20: Karen confirmed, black Karen, I don't know hairs black Karen, you don't know that? All right?
Speaker 14: Coming up nephew Tommy's prank phone call for the day right after this, you're listening morning show. Coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after. It's my strawberry letter for today, and the subject is he doesn't wear anything under his clothes.
Speaker 1: Wait till you get this. Wait, man, that's got it? That got a hitch yet, wait to hear it is. We'll get into it in just.
Speaker 14: A few not just itch, but right now it's time for the Nephew's prank phone call for today.
Speaker 1: What you got for us now? Bp E TMC.
Speaker 11: I want to give a shot d P E T m C.
Speaker 1: Baby, put.
Speaker 14: Tis everything in my em What is it?
Speaker 8: Black people? Black people eat too much chicken? Black people eat too much chicken?
Speaker 11: VP E T m C. Let's go cat dog.
Speaker 7: Hell us.
Speaker 5: Hello, I'm trying to reach Jason. Please, it's Jason. Hi, Jason, my name is Remy.
Speaker 4: I'm calling with B P E T m C.
Speaker 16: How do you say going?
Speaker 17: I'm doing fairing? But what the bt?
Speaker 5: Wherever that is? B P E T m C. It's an organization we've been around for the last five years and we're trying to help different things in the black community and wanted to reach out and give you a call and see if you would be on board to help signing a petition that we're going to have going around with B P E T M C. If you don't mind.
Speaker 17: Okay, what is it about?
Speaker 5: Well, B P E T M. See Jason is uh, black people eat too much chicken. And what we're trying to do is cut.
Speaker 17: Back to beat too much chicken.
Speaker 16: What the hell is this?
Speaker 5: My name is Remy, sir.
Speaker 17: Okay, what do you mean about black people eat too much chicken?
Speaker 5: We we've done we've we've done a test study and we realize, sir, that black people are the ones that are eating too much chicken. And what we want to do is try to cut back because right now there's a st at the time ease.
Speaker 17: And ask them they eat all time of chickens, chicken food, young, all this yeah, chicken and.
Speaker 4: White do you eat chicken?
Speaker 17: Calligate all this chicken, chicken, stir fried rice with chicken and all. They said, you want to come to me talking about a black person eat too much damn chicken.
Speaker 5: Did you ask the white people?
Speaker 17: I bet you didn't. No, with no white folks, I bet you're gonna go to them. You're pad of them.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: Well, so we're gonna we're gonna get to that. We're starting in the black community. You black people are the ones that seem to buy the most chicken.
Speaker 17: Man, no chicken. Guess what? How don't you eat chicken? And if I did, he's so chicken?
Speaker 4: I be cousin.
Speaker 17: Man, we go?
Speaker 5: Are you?
Speaker 17: I guess you?
Speaker 4: And I enough?
Speaker 17: Y'all got my number in it?
Speaker 4: What do you get, sir?
Speaker 5: Actually, we're getting numbers from the supermarket. Uh, and we're getting a listing of people who buy the most super Can.
Speaker 17: You get come in in supermarket?
Speaker 4: Sir?
Speaker 5: The main thing we're trying to get you to do is cut back on eating chicken.
Speaker 17: Now, I don't.
Speaker 4: Eat the chicken.
Speaker 17: And you know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna go and eat some chicken and don't call me.
Speaker 4: You know about eating too much.
Speaker 17: I don't even call my phone. So you got that.
Speaker 5: Hello, I'm trying to reach callaway? Is this callaway?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 19: It's kind of how you doing.
Speaker 5: My name is Remy I'm with b P E t m C. And uh, my name is Remy, Sir. I'm with b P E t m C. What we're doing is we have a petition we're trying to get signed throughout the black community, uh of some things that we're trying to ask help out in the black community. Uh Huh So b P E TMC is actually an organization and we're trying to actually uh save some things in the black community.
Speaker 16: Where's it's b What are that?
Speaker 4: What's that saying for?
Speaker 16: What the hell is that VP?
Speaker 4: What is that for?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 5: B P E tm C is is uh, black people eat too much chicken?
Speaker 4: And what we're trying to do.
Speaker 16: With man, you got your kid me? Man? Who is this man?
Speaker 5: This is this is Remy sir. We're trying to get you all to actually sign a petition.
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 5: It's black people are buying too much chicken.
Speaker 16: You gotta do kid me with this man? This is the right man? Who is this man?
Speaker 5: I am Caucasian, sir.
Speaker 16: Yes, Now why are you calling me with this?
Speaker 5: Well, what we're trying to do is we're trying.
Speaker 16: To get how did you get my number?
Speaker 5: First of all, actually we get it we're getting numbers from supermarkets that are letting us know.
Speaker 16: Man, the people look at the found my phone with this man. That's a big ticket. Man. Now you're gonna make me get smack one of y'all.
Speaker 4: Down with you, okay, sir.
Speaker 5: What we're trying to do is get you guys to cut back on buying chicken.
Speaker 16: Who you're talking about, you guys?
Speaker 5: Well, the black community is the black community.
Speaker 19: Hey, man, you've been going with it.
Speaker 16: We can't get it, then they'll be calling that phone with the man.
Speaker 5: Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach Valerie.
Speaker 17: A val it's a shape. I can help you, all right.
Speaker 4: My name is Remy.
Speaker 5: I'm with BPE TMC.
Speaker 4: How you doing.
Speaker 19: I'm doing fine, and you.
Speaker 5: I'm very well.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 17: Listen.
Speaker 5: What we're trying to do is, uh, if I take a little bit of your time, we're trying to actually get a survey signed by people in the black community. We're actually trying to help out in the black community. The organization is BPE TMC. And what this is is black What is that? Uh, that's that's black people eat too much chicken. So what we're doing is we're trying.
Speaker 19: To get say that one more time for me.
Speaker 5: Black people eat too much chicken. You see, there's been a shortage in chicken. So what we're trying to do is get black people in chicken.
Speaker 19: And you want to do a survey.
Speaker 4: Well we want.
Speaker 5: What we want you guys to do is sign a petition that you're not gonna eat any more chicken this year.
Speaker 19: What does it even make sense? We just dot to eat chicken. You know, we eat beef, we eat steak, we eat fish.
Speaker 2: I don't soil.
Speaker 19: You're trying to put that off the market. Now, why would you want to tell us not to eat chicken? Then we eat other stuff too. Why are you getting your d fined them from because this doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 5: The test study, man was over chicken, and it just seems like that test study.
Speaker 19: Who did this test study?
Speaker 5: Well we did, man, we're VP E T M C. And what we're after doing the test study, we did realize that the black people are the ones who told chest.
Speaker 19: Only just do have to do black people. I'm gonna just use white people. But white people eat chicken too, and she guys on diets and stuff.
Speaker 5: Okay, man, use Asian?
Speaker 17: What about the Hispanics?
Speaker 19: Did you use them.
Speaker 5: Okay, ma'am, listen, what the bottom line is. Our first study is black people, and what we're trying to do is get you guys to cut back on eating.
Speaker 19: Yes, daddy should be everybody.
Speaker 16: This is something.
Speaker 19: Where'd you get my number from?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 5: We got to we got numbers from the supermarkets that people that.
Speaker 19: Want my number from those supermarkets. I ain't give my number to no supermarket. This is don't make any damn sense. You calling me interrupted me about some like this.
Speaker 5: This is this was bottom line, ma'am.
Speaker 19: You don't tell on me. You mean telling me what the hell I can eat?
Speaker 17: You know my mine?
Speaker 19: You got life on them.
Speaker 16: Twist this up.
Speaker 19: Yes, you do, calling somebody telling them that black people eat too much chicken?
Speaker 4: You and your partition.
Speaker 5: Would you like to hear what the survey is actually saying?
Speaker 19: Now, I don't want to hear that the survey is actually saying, because what you're saying is about a whole bunch.
Speaker 5: Of But the survey is saying that. This is nephew Tommy from the Steve Barby Morning Show, Valerie, this is nephew Tommy baby from the Steak.
Speaker 17: Oh my god, oh.
Speaker 4: Chicken, chicken.
Speaker 8: Anybody anybody, anybody wants something right now.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad at that chicken and waffles something.
Speaker 8: Yeah, sure, get ready to get ready, Dothan, Alabama. The Nephews coming to town this Saturday. Don't miss it. The tickets are on sale right now. That's Nephew Timmy, that's JJ Williams, that's Javin Jay Lamont and T. P. Hearns in the building. O MG, it's a reunion for some legendary comedy. So come on out. The nephew will be straight stupid. I promise you that laying in the Kappa Alpha Side Fraternity incorporated my brothers at the Conclave and it's going down July twenty second.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be Saturday night, so you don't want to miss it.
Speaker 8: That's going to be the Family Out and cap Overside Family Outing on the River Walk hosted by your truly and the beautiful Hunt d An King hosting along with me, one of Tampa's favorites. So you do not want to miss the tickets wrong sale right now. Redt Do beats uh oh, that's Los Angeles. Redondo beats California on the twenty third Sunday night. That nephew come into town, nephew, tie me and friends. Oh mg, been a minute. Last time I was there, I had people inside my head. Remember that, Oh bunch of people in my head this time. Oh my god, Come see what the fuss is all about. This is, after all everything that took place last year this year. You don't want to miss it. I got a story to tell and a whole lot of jokes to deliver from things that have taken place in my life.
Speaker 11: So you got in for a treat.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 14: Coming up next, Strawberry Strawberry Letter. The subject is he doesn't wear anything under his clothes. We'll get into that right after this. You're listening hard Morning Show. It's time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, day word, sex, parenting, and more. Please submit your Strawberry Letter to STEVEHARBFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 1: We could be reading your letter live on.
Speaker 14: The air, just like we're gonna read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 8: You never know. Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for you here. It is Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 14: Subject he doesn't wear anything under his clothes. Dear Stephen Shirley, My boyfriend and I have been together for three months and he lives about an hour from where I live. It's not a long distance relationship. We just live in a really big city. If we hang out on his side of town, I stay at my sister's house because I'm not ready to stay overnight at his house. And here's why, dot dot dot. When I visit him, there's a certain smell in his place. I could not tell exactly where what it was, but it's like an old house smell or dirty clothes smell. He had the same whenever I saw him, so I got him some cologne. He loves it and wears it all the time. Now we have only been intimate once, but it was at my house and I made him take a shower before we did anything. I could still smell him though. Yesterday he called and asked if he could wash a load of clothes because his washing machine was acting up.
Speaker 1: I told him it was fine.
Speaker 14: He came over and before he put his load of dark clothes in the washer, he took off all the clothes he wore to my house and put.
Speaker 1: Them in the washing machine.
Speaker 14: He didn't have on draws, a T shirt, socks, or anything under his clothes. I asked him where his undergarments were, and he said he didn't wear any of that. He put on a pair of basketball shorts that he had on Saturday when I saw him. His washer is broken, so I know they were not clean. It was a total shocker, but it explains his stench. He's recycling dirty clothes and not using underwear as a buffer to his clothes. I told him he has nasty habits, and he got upset and left. I haven't heard from him, so I put his wet clothes in a Kroger bag and sanitized my washing machine.
Speaker 1: Should I be nice.
Speaker 14: And let him pick up his clothes or should I be nice and open minded and try to work through this?
Speaker 1: Work through what? Work through? Work?
Speaker 14: Yeah, work through what. He's nasty and stinky. We're not working through anything. That's not what you want. No one wants a partner who isn't clean. And you were right there. You were really right. His habits are nasty. He's a grown man. He should really really know better than this. Although I hope you didn't crush him too badly when you told him personal hygiene is a deal breaker.
Speaker 1: It's anywhere, a deal breaker, anywhere you go. It's across the board.
Speaker 14: You can't go down to your jobs thinking you can't go to church, funky, to the doctor.
Speaker 1: Nowhere with other people nowhere.
Speaker 14: He probably can no longer smell the funk. I think that's the issue with him. He can't smell it because he's always like this, and he's become immune to it, so it doesn't even bother him. He may not even believe you, but it is all over him, his house and everywhere he goes. That's why he can't smell it, because it's everywhere. He's not only he not only got mad when you told him about himself. I'm sure he was embarrassed too, So I don't think you have to worry about seeing him anymore. He did you a favor and he moved on, okay, with a stinky, smelly self.
Speaker 1: Tommy, what in the funk is going on? Scared me?
Speaker 8: What in the funk is going on? First and foremost, you need a new washing machine?
Speaker 11: What in the funk is going on?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 8: The question is question is about his thing, him coming to get his thing right. Okay, I don't even know why we're trying to decide if we want to make this work or not. I think what we need to be doing. What we need to do is let him come get his things. But when he come get his thing, we need to be djaying the whole time when he walk in. You understand that we djaying shirty. So we're gonna start off as soon as he walk in. We're gonna start off like this right here. It keep it funking for you. Gotta keep it funking for you, understand, with a funking cold Madane. No, you got to keep it poking for hims. Soon as he walk in, all right, keep it poking for him. Now listen, when he get in the house, when he passed through, all I want you to do is mix it, mix it, mix it, mix it, and come back and hit him with this right here.
Speaker 1: Huh what.
Speaker 11: Put that uptown funk on it?
Speaker 1: A funky up in here, Tommy.
Speaker 8: Keep it funking for him the whole time.
Speaker 11: Now now you just now, you just gave him this bag of funky cloth.
Speaker 17: Uh huh.
Speaker 8: Right, he headed to the door, He's about to leave, but right before he leave, fly this on him. You gotta hit him with this one right here. What if he keeping it funking, you keep it funking?
Speaker 21: Yeah, yeah, and then and then the door wide open, he walking out, He about to leave, He about to leave.
Speaker 11: The caller. You gotta you gotta hit him with this right here with the funk.
Speaker 13: Come on, jam, come on, come on with me with what funk. All the people on the jam well.
Speaker 22: Hid the walk, Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 8: Maybe all I want you to do is have his stuff waiting on him and just DJ that funk all the way until he comes, until he leaves. Youmagate your house or your washing machine out there on the corner. Lit it that the garbage man pick it up, and uh, we'll get you a new one later. Face yeah, get that phone about your house, face everywhere.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, thank you. If you're coming up, we'll have.
Speaker 14: Part two of the of the response to the Strawberry Letter at twenty three minutes after the hour. Today's subject he doesn't wear any underwear. He doesn't wear anything under his clothes. You're listening Morning show.
Speaker 1: All right, here we go.
Speaker 14: We're gonna recap today's Strawberry letter. This is a funky one right here. He doesn't wear anything under his clothes is the subject. A woman wrote in Her boyfriend and she have been together for three months. He lives about an hour from where she lives. She doesn't really go over his house. She doesn't like the way his house smells. He smells. She brought him some cologne. Then one days washing machine broke. He wanted to come over to her house put his clothes in her washing machine to wash them. She noticed that he didn't wear any underwear, and she said, that's a buffer. You know, underwear is a buffer between your naked body and your clothes. So that's the buffer. She thought that would keep the funk out of his clothes. She's trying to figure out why are his clothes so funky? Wise, his house so funky? Wise he's so funky. Well, she thinks she figured it out because he doesn't wear any underwear anything, and.
Speaker 1: He doesn't recycle.
Speaker 14: He's just recycling dirty clothes, wearing dirty clothes. And so she told him about himself. She said he has nasty habits. He didn't like it. Look at this is nasty, right.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 14: So she wants to know should she be nice let him pick up his clothes, or should she uh be nice and open minded and try to work through this. All right, Tommy and I both said, no, junior, you say.
Speaker 12: What something I've heard funky so many time? I think I shall, I think I smell it. This is se Let me tell you something.
Speaker 15: You know, you don't really want to believe that somebody's funky, so you try to put it off on somebody else when you walk in the house, because you you know, you walk to that house and you frowned up. You said, you know, you got some small chicken refrigerator something something something in here. Don't don't don't smell right, you know, it's like it's something in it, milk done bad, something in this house. But it really, yeah, what is that?
Speaker 11: You had that?
Speaker 15: But but then you discover the watch machine ain't working, and you just nailed it. Now you're asking should we work through this? Let me let me just go ahead. Uh, this is not a child. See, this is a grown person. See you work through five and under when it come to punk five age limited this at five and under. Now when you get to six, you going to school with other people, so you you really should.
Speaker 12: Have this hygiene thing down.
Speaker 1: People that have washing.
Speaker 15: Machines were not working through if you got a washing machine. Were not working through this with you? Okay, Now let me tell you something. Let's say the washing machine ain't working. Let's say it's broke. Let's get out of there. But there's this magical place. I'm telling you, I've been there. There's a magical place.
Speaker 1: What is Disneyland?
Speaker 15: No no, no, no, no, no no no, it's not Disneyland, but it is a magical place.
Speaker 1: It's so crazy. It's called a washing folk. I have.
Speaker 12: I have dropped some clothes off to some people.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 15: Then they say, when you come back, we will be having ready for you. And when you get them, they folded and they clean.
Speaker 7: What.
Speaker 15: Yes, you don't have to put stuff back on from Saturday you had to win on basketball show.
Speaker 12: You take them to this, it's one for what they do. I'm talking about with them sometimes same day. If you get him in there before nine, you get it back by five.
Speaker 1: That is magical, Junior, that is so crazy.
Speaker 12: Yes, I wonder why he's never thought of this. And you've been with him for ninety days and you allowed him to sleep with you.
Speaker 1: In the funk was there too?
Speaker 12: It's on him because he does Yes, he has clothes.
Speaker 1: That are called meal.
Speaker 12: Dude, Yeah, this is a problem.
Speaker 1: No, you don't work through this.
Speaker 12: No, because how you keep your house is how you keep your life.
Speaker 15: Yeah, so right now we find out now you keep it everything funky.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 16: Guess what.
Speaker 11: Guess what?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 8: You think his washing machine broke? God, because it can't handle all.
Speaker 1: That fun because he was.
Speaker 11: Just too much. The washing machine just said, I'm out.
Speaker 1: It's just too much.
Speaker 14: But he can't smell himself. That's the you know how into it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But how fun?
Speaker 11: I'm just saying, do you know that is when you can't smell it yourself?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Yeah, I don't understand. Is a lady that makes him take a shower? He still smells bad and you.
Speaker 1: Still did it with you still did it? Come on?
Speaker 14: Yeah? Yeah you should be glad he's gone. Yes, she should be glad. Yeah, but the punk ain't.
Speaker 11: You're there.
Speaker 14: She got to get rid of those funky clothes. But she gave him some cologne. You know how it is when you put cologne on top of old funk.
Speaker 1: Whoa. Yeah, it's a lot going on that.
Speaker 12: It's a chemical reaction that's happened. It's a whole chemical reaction. That happened.
Speaker 15: I don't you put you put some some gucci guilty on the punk and it's not It's.
Speaker 1: Not guilty no more. This is not us.
Speaker 15: This is not it No. And that's a whole problem because that's his hygiene.
Speaker 1: Yes, that is what it is.
Speaker 12: Yes, every day you you just funky every day.
Speaker 15: You don't take no days off of you know, like, you know, my birthday, Let me need to try to smell up and I'm gonna try to smell a little better for my birthday.
Speaker 1: You ain't even try to do that. But he can't smell it.
Speaker 14: It's in his house, it's in his carpet, it's everything everywhere he goes.
Speaker 1: He can't smell it anymore.
Speaker 11: You know what it is?
Speaker 8: What it's a load down and funky deal. It's a load and funky deal.
Speaker 14: Thost your comments Today's Strawberry Letter and Steve Harvey got them on Instagram and Facebook, and check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: You can download it right now. Coming up in.
Speaker 14: Forty six minutes after the hour, Junior is here with Sports Talk.
Speaker 1: We'll get into that right after.
Speaker 14: This, right Junior, we won't for you for you're.
Speaker 1: Listening Morning show. All right, Junior is here with Sports Talk Jr. What you got Yeah, sure that. I had a question.
Speaker 15: We were talking about actors earlier, some of Tommy's favorite actors.
Speaker 12: You know what, Tommy Man, this this thing the other morning Man, they.
Speaker 15: Were talking about some of the some of the best athletes that were turned actors. Who would you who would you say they did in the movies they was in? Who would you say, like, uh.
Speaker 8: Jim Brown Man, Jim Brown, Jim Brown was cold, Jim Brown was one of the actor.
Speaker 11: Jim Brown was good.
Speaker 15: Hell the Rock, the Rock he did play in Miami. Yeah, The Rocket is one he did.
Speaker 1: He did that.
Speaker 12: Yeah, The Rock did that, doing it and it's still doing it.
Speaker 15: Yes, yes, like you know saying like like Shaquille O'Neil and Blue Chips, remember, yeah, just saying man, it was just like you knows a lot of a lot of athletes that turned actors, Like everybody said, like Kareem abdu Jabari and Airplane.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah that's different.
Speaker 15: That wasn't That wasn't really one of his best performances.
Speaker 1: The Boy, Uh greatbron with.
Speaker 8: Good with Denzil, Yeah, yeah, he got game.
Speaker 1: He got yet he got Yeah. What about Michael Jordan's and Lebron?
Speaker 11: Yeah they did good with the space cartoon. Yeah, Lebron, did I know Pipping? I was mad he wasn't in.
Speaker 1: The hate the level.
Speaker 11: He was mad.
Speaker 1: He wasn't in that one.
Speaker 12: Oh man, he'll give him his own movie too. I can't tell you another man, Kyrie Irvan didn't do bad.
Speaker 11: And Uncle Drew man, oh he did good. Yeah, No, Uncle Drew was good. Man did good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, did good.
Speaker 11: Somebody else I'm trying to remember though.
Speaker 1: Bert Reynolds in the long As Yard.
Speaker 12: He was a running back in Florida State.
Speaker 1: Okay, but we only knew him as a knew him.
Speaker 20: Yeah, great, he was delivering.
Speaker 8: Well, I will I will tell you this. I don't know how you're gonna take it. You know, O had quite a few movies.
Speaker 11: I'm just.
Speaker 15: Naked, good, serious naked.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Terry Crew, Terry Crew, Terry Crews. Yeah. Yeah, yeah, Ricky doing good, rick pretty Ricky what they call him, pretty Ricky with it?
Speaker 12: Count Rick Fox.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Man, it's just a bunch of athletes that just turned into movies.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 11: You think about it like, uh, you got quite a few, yeah, man.
Speaker 15: And turned acted into a career. I mean, you know, uh, I don't know if he would even play ball.
Speaker 1: But l cool J would he count? He will knock your ass. He counts, yes, Junior, he counts. Thank you.
Speaker 14: Coming up at the top of the hour, social media advice, A woman wants it. She says her boyfriend doesn't always pay attention to her. We'll find out what that's all about and talk about it right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening hard morning show.
Speaker 16: All right.
Speaker 1: This is from Erica on Facebook.
Speaker 14: Erica writes, my boyfriend and I have been together for over six months and I love him, but when I talk to him sometimes he zones out and doesn't listen to what I have to say. It's annoying af but I put up with it because he's a good guy and I know he loves me. We've been talking more about being together forever, but I don't know if I can be with him if he doesn't always pay attention to me.
Speaker 1: Is this just something that.
Speaker 14: All guys do? Or should I be concerned about his lack of attention?
Speaker 11: I tell this to that on my show all the time.
Speaker 8: There's a difference between yeah ready to love, That afference between hearing and listening, and a lot of people, a lot of men will hear you, but they're not listening to you, and vice versa.
Speaker 11: That's the women that do that as well.
Speaker 8: But but if you if your relationship is just beginning and he's already zoning you out, this is an issue because most men, when you know, especially the beginning of a relationship, we're so into you and so into you and so indy you, we're hearing every single thing you're saying. If we already three to six months in and he already zoning you out and ain't heard nothing you said, you got a problem. That's a problem. You need to y'all need to have a serious conversation. You need to let him know, Hey, you're not listening to me. I'm trying to talk to you.
Speaker 12: Just give a sensible answer.
Speaker 11: I turned it out.
Speaker 8: Well, you know what, y'all won't let me be Thomas Miles for four seconds.
Speaker 11: I'm sorry that I God, it.
Speaker 12: Was brilliant, Tommy. That was a great answer, man, the truth. I'm telling you because I understood him for real.
Speaker 11: Now you want me to be Tommy, go.
Speaker 1: Ahead, go ahead, let's hear that answer. Let's hear it.
Speaker 8: Don't nobody give a damn about what you're talking about. Don't nobody care. I could care less lead that man alone. He's watching the game. What do you want? What is it?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 8: And if you're talking about doing it, then that's a different thing. What what?
Speaker 17: What?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 14: And don't men listen to fix it? They want to hear the problem and then they want to fix whatever it is. So they want you to hurry.
Speaker 8: I don't want you to keep talking about it. They want to get it, and we're looking for a solution.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. Another thing with men.
Speaker 2: They want the highlights, they get to the ploub they.
Speaker 1: Don't want the long story. They don't want the movie.
Speaker 8: So you remember Keyshaw that used to go to the church with us, Hey, hey, hey, hey what yes?
Speaker 1: What did should do.
Speaker 11: The first time?
Speaker 8: The first time you met Kesha, we was all going out to eat, we went to the movies, and then kes He said with what she was dating Darnell?
Speaker 11: Do I remember that? And then hey, what is it?
Speaker 1: That's the real answer. You answered it as Tommy, but that is the real.
Speaker 15: It's like it's like with my wife sometimes she has some problems on her job or whatever.
Speaker 12: When she come home.
Speaker 15: I don't want to hear and make me feel like I work with you. That's what I don't want to feel.
Speaker 1: Like like that. That's not fair.
Speaker 2: She wants you. She's coming home work, she's venting. Listen to her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's what we're trying to do.
Speaker 12: We try to fix it.
Speaker 14: But I like what I need an example, Junior, like what okay?
Speaker 15: She don't want one of her coworkers to go to another unit.
Speaker 12: And she asked me what you think I should say? I wi should I do?
Speaker 15: I don't know the guy, I don't know nobody else that, but I feel like I work up there because you.
Speaker 12: Keep coming in with the same names every single day.
Speaker 1: I find say you know, I'm saying, you know.
Speaker 15: If I got to keep hearing Michelle, Tiffany, Marcus, Darryl, doctor, Benson.
Speaker 12: Everybody, I feel like I work up there.
Speaker 1: These are your co workers.
Speaker 12: Yeah, every day, same name.
Speaker 1: I'm working that. But you do. I mean, you're very patient. We love you. You listen and you try to you know, what do you do? What do you do? You can't show that you're.
Speaker 15: Yeah, but I'll be saying stuff like what you what you think you are to do?
Speaker 9: You know what to do.
Speaker 8: I'm support that's what That's all they want is somebody talking through with.
Speaker 1: Need a sounding board. Yes, exactly, support you either way, sir.
Speaker 12: I'mna support you either way. Yeah, but but they they check though. I know that they.
Speaker 14: Coming up in twenty minutes after the we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show. All right, here we go.
Speaker 14: Celebrity divorce news is Santa Barbara County judge ordered that Kevin Costner pay about one hundred and thirty thousand dollars per month in child support payments. Now, this is half of what his a strange wife's Christine, Uh huh, she wanted way more. She wanted more. She wanted like two fifty a month. Okay, so he only has a pair of about one thirty. He also has to pay fifty percent of the children's expenses like healthcare, like school tuition, et cetera. Christine, his wife, filed for divorce back in May, citing irreconcilable differences. Costner's legal team sought to enforce the terms of the couple's prenuptial agreement and pay an amount not to exceed fifty one fifty two thousand dollars per month. Let's say we'll round it up. This divorce has been contentious. We know that it has played out publicly as his wife, who is a former model. Okay, so you know there refuse to leave his house despite a clause in their prenup that stated that she would be required to leave within thirty days of filing.
Speaker 1: Then they've been married eighteen years.
Speaker 11: And you said there was another that he had to pay for some with.
Speaker 1: Their expenses like healthcare tuition. Yes, yeah, what's the problem. What's the problem because.
Speaker 11: We're given that in the day on child support.
Speaker 2: Get the pain, Yellowstone, Get the pain yellow Yes, you.
Speaker 14: Got it, mister Yellowstone. Man Jack, I'm coming up in thirty three minutes after the hour, we'll play around him. Would you rather right after this?
Speaker 11: I hate the judiciousist.
Speaker 1: You're listening Morning show.
Speaker 14: It is time now for a round. And would you rather? Would you rather do cardio?
Speaker 1: Would you rather do heavy lifting at the gym?
Speaker 8: I'm older, Cardio, I ain't got pick up on him, Dan wats Man, Cardio, you get it's strict. I got that, but I need that cardio on anything that your heart rate right to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Junior, I'm gonna do the heavy lifting.
Speaker 9: I don't like running for no reason.
Speaker 12: I just don't see the point.
Speaker 9: Ain't nothing in my life I do.
Speaker 12: Ain't nothing in my life I do require running.
Speaker 13: I don't.
Speaker 15: When I'm scared, I don't run all right.
Speaker 14: Next one, would you rather clog the toilet at your boss's house or would you rather clog the toilet at your wife's bosses house.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna do be. I already told you I work up there.
Speaker 15: I'm not what did you say, doctor who?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 11: This house?
Speaker 12: Yeah, we're going right over there. All the problems he's bringing in here. But I can't go to Uncle Steve housing club.
Speaker 7: Sir, no.
Speaker 8: Employment, I'm clogging up Steve's tarnt.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 14: Would you rather eat an entire pack of hot dogs? Or would you rather eat an entire bag of hot dog bonds? Which one the hot dogs or the bunks?
Speaker 1: Give me the Oh?
Speaker 8: No, I just got to watching that the other day while the people eating all them damn hot dogs. Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna go with.
Speaker 11: Either way. We our body is messed up either way.
Speaker 8: I can't get all that bread down, y'all. That's too much, So which one I'm gonna get that hot dog? I'm just gonna do a straight winger. Yeah I can't.
Speaker 1: I'm okay, I'm just junr.
Speaker 15: But I'm buns. I'm putting butter on it. I'm gonna make it toasted in a minute. I don't care, but I'm not. I'm not gonna be that many.
Speaker 8: Hot dogs that Yeah, it's in that hot dog, water boy, And how do what you.
Speaker 1: Used to think with used with soup? All right?
Speaker 14: Would you rather wake up in bed with a porcupine? Would you rather wake up in bed with a skunk?
Speaker 1: What is the funk today?
Speaker 11: I'm going on, I'm going on, porcupin? How much y'all want that skunk? Man?
Speaker 1: What gets the skunk funk off of you? You guys?
Speaker 11: Juice?
Speaker 1: Tomato, juice, sauce?
Speaker 12: Yeah, juice, juice.
Speaker 11: That's all right, porcupine.
Speaker 8: We're just gonna pull them out one by one one, all right.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, thank you. That's today's rounded.
Speaker 14: Would you rather coming up at forty nine minutes after the hour, it's our last break of the day, and we'll close out the show right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening morning show?
Speaker 14: All right, guys, here we are, last break of the day on this Thursday.
Speaker 1: It's been a good day.
Speaker 14: We've had fun today, we've had fund always good. All right, So before we get out of here, here's another Facebook question. This one's from Jasmine or Jermaine, I should say this one's from Jermaine. Jermaine says, my wife is a totally free spirit and I adore her summertime. It's her time, and she shows it in her lack of clothing. And I don't mind one bit, that is, unless we've got company over. When it's her girlfriends that are over and she's walking around in her bra and panties, I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy that.
Speaker 1: I'm a dude after all.
Speaker 14: But when there are guys over, she still does put a She still just doesn't put enough clothes on. I'm starting to feel like Kicky Palmer's baby, daddy. I've talked to her about it, but she just laughs it off and keeps doing it.
Speaker 1: How do I get her to respect.
Speaker 14: My feelings on this? Or are my feelings off base? Daddy Tommy, We're.
Speaker 8: Gonna have to figure out how to put some some clothes on that We've got to do we just I can't. I can't and my boys and I can't be out here around his bodykeep fit, and then he'll come Jackie coming through with this with this half thong on.
Speaker 11: I think this just we can't do that.
Speaker 21: Now.
Speaker 11: Uh, let's see when her when her.
Speaker 8: Girlfriends come over, won't you walk around half ass nicky and see how she liked that? You know, fight five with five get halfway naked underwear?
Speaker 1: Uh huh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: And y'all just become draws, y'all, just the drawers caught. And that's just what y'all do? You know your girlfriends ain't gonna care.
Speaker 2: They're gonna be like, look at your man, they don't even want him.
Speaker 1: But no, you can't.
Speaker 15: You can't be walking around and your bron panties and my boys is here?
Speaker 12: Are you crazy?
Speaker 1: Even your girls?
Speaker 17: What?
Speaker 20: Yeah, I'm okay with the okay with the girls, the husband said.
Speaker 11: I'm okay if the girls join in.
Speaker 1: With her, I'm okay with Yeah. I think this is fine.
Speaker 12: No, this is nothing wrong with this.
Speaker 8: But no, and what kind of girls and pantis is the chair? I mean, is they full?
Speaker 11: You know?
Speaker 8: What I'm saying is broad with the why in it, you know, I mean just I mean, I'm just trying to figure how covered round all way? You know, is it now this if it's big a secret and it's running up through the I'm just trying.
Speaker 11: I'm trying to pick out what we're dealing with.
Speaker 14: Yeah, well, unfortunately he doesn't give that type of information so detailed, is that?
Speaker 1: So use your imagination to her.
Speaker 11: That's what I'm not trying to get a solution. I want to go over this. I want to go there and see what's going on.
Speaker 1: You want to investigate this is what happened your CSI. Okay, everybody want to come around.
Speaker 12: When you ain't got just bron panties on.
Speaker 15: People want to come over, Tommy, Me and Tommy coming back that we get our work are you doing?
Speaker 8: Listen, We're gonna come over there and do them flows this weekend. Listen, get y'all, get y'all child all wax stuff down. Then we're gonna take care of that for y'all. Me and junior' gonna do that for free. Don't know about that.
Speaker 15: So Carl and Shirley, when y'all when when Taj had boys over, did it not even an option? But you are covered, being like you're you're not wearing anything revealing and nothing like that.
Speaker 14: Yeah, and she should respect her husband's feelings.
Speaker 1: He doesn't like for her to do this. Yeah, exactly. She shouldn't just laugh it off.
Speaker 6: In the letter.
Speaker 1: The lady in the letter, don't be making it she like, I'm just not you.
Speaker 8: Okay, here's a question. Here's a question, ladies, here's a question. When you when you're with your when you're with your man, it's just the two of y'all in comparison to when it's family or friends around. Is that two different types of swim suits?
Speaker 1: Swimsuits?
Speaker 4: I mean it.
Speaker 1: Could be, but a swimsuit, you know what I mean, not for me.
Speaker 2: And the reason I say that is because.
Speaker 1: Only what kind of swim suit?
Speaker 2: So we good, honey, I mean, ain't banging like I would like it to be.
Speaker 1: So body YadA YadA. You look good. Confidence. I am confidence, but I do what I can rock. Yeah. And if you again, as long as you're confident in what you can rock, you're good.
Speaker 11: Oh.
Speaker 8: I've seen some overconfident people, don't.
Speaker 1: I talk about self esteem, and they don't have any of that. They don't have any of that. They look good to themselves.
Speaker 8: And I've seen some people. I'm like, I wish I had that comfiden. Yes, yes, I don't have it.
Speaker 2: I don't have it when you when you come from vacation and you're at a result, I wish I had that confidence. It means some people that don't care. Oh they will rock whatever.
Speaker 1: And that's cool.
Speaker 17: Though.
Speaker 1: Do you do you do?
Speaker 11: You do you?
Speaker 1: Boo? Yeah?
Speaker 8: I've seen some people like, surely somebody is you didn't see none of this?
Speaker 11: You didn't.
Speaker 15: I've seen some people tell me, I see the people. My cousin told somebody on the vacation, you didn't get.
Speaker 12: Back in the water.
Speaker 14: I love your family, my cousin, that lady, he didn't even want.
Speaker 1: To the water.
Speaker 11: Listen.
Speaker 1: I was in.
Speaker 8: We was investined. I saw people investin leading with their stomach. They stomach, don't.
Speaker 1: Give a darn, don't give a dark And I'm right with the lead, baby lead.
Speaker 12: I'm a right back.
Speaker 1: Where is your this vacation?
Speaker 16: All right?
Speaker 1: Whatever? Body, I give it ya YadA, all right.
Speaker 8: Thank you for rying with us, says the Steve Hobby Martin Show. In the words of my uncle, talk to God. He would love to hear from you until then, until tomorrow, be in peace.
Speaker 1: And rock, whatever size it is.
Speaker 14: For all Steve Harvey contests, no purchase necessary, voidware prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve harveyfm dot com.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show.