Speaker 1: To Teas in a Pod, which Teddy Mellencamp and Tam rich Idge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of two Teas in a Pod and see I'm here with Cynthia. We've got Orange County and some housewive headline.
Speaker 3: Hi Cynthia, Bye, Hi Teddy.
Speaker 2: How's it going? What's going on?
Speaker 3: Everything is good, Everything is good. Excited to get back on here and hang out with you for a little bit. I have to shout out. I had a few followers from the podcast.
Speaker 2: Oh many.
Speaker 3: I think I had about six people comment and say, hey, I was watching you and Teddy and I saw that you're on your mission. They understand the mission. A meet four million, every follow up camps. At this point, I'm so close, so thank you to like now. I think it's a total of maybe twelve people.
Speaker 2: Don't say that to Teas in a Pod. Doesn't women empowering women over here? Okay, yes, yes.
Speaker 3: No, I appreciate you guys. Thank you so much for following me, and I love you guys. We'll get there.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's gonna happen. Guys. We need at least six more this week, so let's get it going. What else is going on with you. I had like kind of a brutal day yesterday. I'm not going to get too much into the details, but essentially, someone sent me a letter. I went to my mailbox at my home. I opened the letter and somebody wrote me the most disgusting things about my daughter, what yeah about your time? About my ten year old daughter? And it was so mean and so hurtful and just so untrue. It just it really my mind is. I posted it for sac like I had a moment of like mama bear rage, and I posted it for a second it on Instagram because I wanted to find out who wrote it. And I just was like and then my husband's like, take that down. Take it down. I'm like why, and he's like, because if Slate ever sees what these people said, it will crush her. She can never find out. And I'm like, I know. Then I was like, all right, you're right. But then I did post a clip because not only did I get a two page typed out letter in my mailbox, I also my slave's horse trainer got a voice message from this person yelling, do.
Speaker 3: You have any idea who this person is?
Speaker 2: No? And that's the thing, Like I posted, I cut out you know my daughter's name, and just posted a clip of the woman's voice because she's like, you know, she's she just sounds like angry. It really hit me in like a way that I wasn't even expecting, Like I feel like people can come at me all they want.
Speaker 3: Listen as a mom myself teddy like I already feel your pain, I feel your anger. And Noel's a twenty three year old woman and still leave my kid alone because she's going to be my kid, And I get it, and I'm so sorry that that happens to you.
Speaker 2: But I just more I want to know, like do we know this person? Is it someone in the horse world? They knew like specifics that you couldn't get from my Instagram, so they must have some sort of in with the horse world. But it's like and then you know the part that I did post, people said something along the lines of like, you know, don't give these trolls any more attention. It's not worth it. But I have kind of a different take on it and some extent, like I think sometimes we need that wake up call like this is happening and it is actually really hurtful and so unnecessary and if you're in a place where you feel like you want to go and send a letter to a stranger about their child, there's like some real reflection we need to do. And I mean, I get it. I'm on a shit talking podcast where we talk about everybody, the good, the ugly, all those things. But these are people choosing to be on television right.
Speaker 3: Well, well, I think what concerns me is that it w wasn't beyond Instagram, Like, now there's a letter coming to your house, Like, we don't know who this person is. You could get in your car and go somewhere and they could show up where you are. I mean there's times where you may have like a public appearance somewhere and you have to say where you're going, Like you just don't know how big or how serious this thing could become. And that's what's really scary. And I think sometimes we feel like a little invincible. We think, oh, well, nothing's really got to happen to us, But we don't always know the mental wellness part of who. You know, some of these people are that that follow us or you know what you know, we don't, we don't, we don't know, so we do have to be careful because I had a situation before too years ago where I had a stalker and he would literally show up to everything that I that I went to, and it got to the point where I wasn't afraid of him, but I just didn't think he was totally well. I couldn't call it. So I finally anytime I started to do events, I had a photo of him because I found this Instagram and I just had they had a picture, and if he tried to come, they just stopped letting him in, and it finally just went away. But it could have escalated. He could have showed up in my house. You just never know.
Speaker 2: And so it's like, and if you are that person and you're listening to this podcast right now, I want you to know, like one, nobody ever needs to hear these things about their child. Nobody ever wants to see them. Nor would I ever take advice from a stranger, especially when it's such hurtful things to say. And I don't know, I just I think that sometimes forget people forget like we're actual human beings. And you know the fact that last night I'm staying up late to order air tags and all these different things, so that I make sure that I'm able to translate it every second. It's like this is it's just it's so unfortunate, and you know, it is what it is. But if I feel seem alone, like uh down today, that's why it like really hit me like a ton of bricks. Like I was working and then I was just like, ugh. Bella was sitting here as I opened the letter, and I just started like sobbing crying, and she's like you okay, Teddy, and I'm like, oh my god, like I couldn't even breathe.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm so sorry, and just you know, I get it. Well, I get it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I mean, I'll send you the letter. It's insane. But let's get into some fan questions here. I lighten the mood, like, how does Cynthia feel that she was edited out of the latest episode of the Real Housewives of Atlanta.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I can't believe that this has turned into such a thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's like twenty memes now, no, oh my.
Speaker 3: God, are you serious? Okay? I had like everyone flooding my dms and then I saw it was trending. Okay, so let me give you guys some insights so I do pop in and out of Atlanta this season. So that one particular scene that they to put in the trailer, the first trailer when they started promoting Housewives of Atlanta for this season, they decided to put me in that trailer. I even ended up in that scene. I just honestly happened to be working shooting another job in a studio. I get there and my producer tells me, oh, I think Housewives is shooting next, and I was like, oh my god. Like, not only am my friends with most of the cast, I'm friends with the producers. So I was like, you know what. I didn't want to be like literally right next door and not go say hi. So I was like just popping over. They said, oh, it's Kenya. I was like even better. And then I heard Brooklyn was there. I was like, Oh, I'm definitely when I get done, I'm just gonna pop in and say hello to Kenya and Brooklyn and any of the producers that are still on the show from when I was on the show.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So I pop in, and of course, and you know how this works. As soon as I got there, they were like, oh my god, can we mic you? Can we mic? It. I was like, no, I was just working next door, like, ah, not a part of kenya'store line, Like, she didn't know I was coming. I didn't know that I was going to be in a studio next to her. So it was it was just one of those things. I was like, you know what, because I had hair and makeup on it, because I was coming from work, I was like, you know what, fine, this might be. They're not going to use this. Like at that point, I hadn't even I hadn't even started popping in with the cast yet. Oh okay, random thing. And then I popped in. Of course She's like, oh my god, and whatever whatever. The man that she's dating is a part of her storyline, I'm not so apparently he popped in too. So of course, as a producer, what are you going to keep in the scene if you have to pick like me just randomly showing up because I was in the neighborhood, right, the man that she's actually interested in, who goes by her shoe to support her?
Speaker 2: So, okay, what.
Speaker 3: Happened to you guys? And that's all it is. So I don't feel any kind of way about it because I wasn't even supposed to be there in the first place. Those are not even the scenes that I was really, you know, kind of putting out there that I that I expect to be a part of that I shot, and I don't know what to do.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, because that's I was like, does this mean that you're not going to want to go back and film again because they didn't use it, and like people are asking like, would you only come back now if you were full time because you're not, Like people are amped.
Speaker 3: But I found a thing.
Speaker 2: Well, then I went down the rabbit hole and I was like, do we think that she was at that dinner with Chara and like Kim and all I'm like, I'm I'm confused. Is that how much said?
Speaker 3: And I was like, no, I was not at the OG dinner. That was the first time I filmed period, and I wasn't even It was just a random oh can we mike you King is going to be so excited for you to surprise her. It wasn't even supposed to happen, but it happened. And then they put it in a trailer and that made it a thing, and there you go.
Speaker 2: I can live with that. I can live with that right. The next question for you is, was were you surprised that Kim and CROI called off their divorce?
Speaker 3: Was I was surprised both ways. I was surprised they filed for divorce and then I was surprised that they called it off. Yeah, both ways.
Speaker 2: And then what about that timing? Like I sometimes I wonder if TMZ just hold on to stuff and then wait to release it until something else happens. Because once they announced that they were getting back together, then all of a sudden, I think TMZ released that video of her kind of flipping out at like being locked out of the bathroom, like they post all this stuff. I didn't even fully water to think, But I'm like, I wonder how long they've been sitting on this video, Like it might be a.
Speaker 3: TMS vault that they just keep footage on. Just they are like stars to unravel, and you know, they can come and use it against you or just at least monetize it or like use it for their own advantage at some point.
Speaker 2: Well, there's also a clip where Kroy says that she gambled away one point five million dollars.
Speaker 3: It's all over the place at this point, I will say this and I'm very team I'm very much team be happy, whatever's going to make you have. But I think when you have children, and you have as many kids as they have, I think it's worth it to give it that extra try to just try to figure it out. And from everything that's piping up online, I mean that maybe they both do they both have a gambling problem. Like I'm just trying to figure out, like who who's the problem?
Speaker 1: Are?
Speaker 3: They both kind of like to have issues.
Speaker 2: I Mean, I have no idea, but from what I've read as the problem is that she gambles. And allegedly what she has said is that he hasn't had a job since.
Speaker 3: He played since he played Okay, so.
Speaker 2: Maybe he's like living off.
Speaker 3: Of well and well what I assumed. And this is just me on the outside looking in, Like throughout that time and after that they had a show, don't be charged for the party. So in my BRABO mind, I'm thinking, well, this is the next thing, and this is how they're making money and choice part of that show. So he I'm sure was compensated to be honest, Well.
Speaker 2: My guess is he was compensated like a first season housewife. So if you've got to gam if you if you got gambling in there and all kinds of stuff. First season Housewife, you could not afford to even gamble.
Speaker 3: No, you don't even know. You don't need to be at the slot machine. But I will say, as someone who shared their life on the show where money was an issue, the last thing that we would want to bring into the equation is a gambling issue. There's nothing to gamble, Okay, the chances of you winning, especially when you're when you're when you're losing everything, that's not when you win.
Speaker 2: You only want money.
Speaker 3: When you actually have money.
Speaker 2: In my theory, yeah, you only won money when you don't even care, and when you're doing it for sport. If you're doing it for sport versus necessity, that's different.
Speaker 3: But I wish them well. I do, whether they stay, go, whatever it is, I wish them well.
Speaker 2: The next one is for you. We've got three back. Vack used how I.
Speaker 3: Never did any questions.
Speaker 2: I know people are really into how are things with Kyle and Melissa and you since the Girls Trip?
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, we're good. We are good. I have seen how a few times since the Girl's Trip, and we're good. Actually, yeah, we are good. I like how we made up. I let it go. I feel like she let it go and we've moved on, so we're good. Okay, Melissa, I've seen Melissa, and we are good as well. I felt like she said something that just kind of rubbed me the wrong way. And watching What Happens Live and something, and.
Speaker 2: You know, when you're just on did she say I don't remember.
Speaker 3: I can't remember like she was saying. I can't remember what she said. I think Andy asked me, have asked her something like who were you most surprised about how they were on the trip? And I think she said to me and she felt like I wasn't fun or whatever, or like I can't remember because I was like going through all my stuff and and yeah, after the second day, I wasn't fun.
Speaker 2: I really was.
Speaker 3: I couldn't stand there with the people on the trip because I was in my feelings. Okay, so yeah, she's absolutely right, But I felt like I never had an issue with her on the shop, right, you know what I'm saying. So if Pal said, yeah, well that was a boy when Cynthia wasn't fun or King said, it was a point where I wasn't fun that they would have been just said it, because no, we did not have fun because we went at it a little bit.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and you were like you had your feeling, sir. You were because that's Cynthia. Because I remember watching Girls Trip and I hadn't we hadn't done Big Brother together at that point. I was like, gosh, you know, like when then I saw you and Big Brother, I'm like, oh, hell shoot, and then you are such a light. You're so fun, You're so easy going, Like it was such a huge change to how I pictured after watching Girls Trip.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, that was a tough trip for me. And again, you know, for me, I was kind of going through some other stuff that didn't have anything to do with the Girls or the trip. I do remember maybe she said something about like I was jealous or whatever, because.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, she said Cynthia's jealousy put her in shock.
Speaker 3: My jealousy, Okay, So where that came from was basically after I was feeling. How I was feeling about Kenya on the trip was just pretty much just being isolated because I just felt like, you know, that was our time to just be fun and you know, we don't have like again doing Atlanta's not an easy job. Okay, this was going this was going to be easy in my mind. We're gonna have fun and everybody else were just gonna be a part of it. Then I was with my girl, and then it didn't turn out that way. So I guess it could have come off like I was being jealous, but not jealous and like, hey, I'm jealous because you know, King is having a great time and I'm miserable. It wasn't like that kind of jealousy. It was just kind of like you were disappointed, so sad that things are happening the way they're happening. When I really literally went into this like hey, this is gonna be awesome.
Speaker 2: So do you think that at all it was intentional with Kenya, like when looking back, or you like, do you think she picked too you know, too popular housewives she wanted to be friends or do you think it just naturally happened.
Speaker 3: I I have to just because I have been friends with Kenya for a long time and she just literally just texted me and asked me where I was at, and we were able to get past all of this. I'm going to, as her friend, give her the benefit of the doubt that none of it was intentional. It just folded came, It just unfolded the way it unfolded, and it was just it was just unfortunate for us and for me, and it was a true test of our friendship. And you know, we didn't talk for a long time and then we finally talked. I mean a long time, like a couple of years.
Speaker 2: It was a minute. And like Shannon and Tam are long.
Speaker 3: I can when I'm hurt, I can kind of hold onto it for a second. So and I just needed to like understand and figure out what I needed and how I could just show up as the kind of friend that I needed to show up and just understand the bandarieson that I needed to, like, you know, set my friendships and relationships. You know, I can be a bit of a people pleaser and what or whatever, and I don't do well when when it's not unicorns and rainbows, when it's like, oh, what's happening. So I'm going to say to answer your question that it was not intentional. I don't, in my heart believe that it was. I don't think she would ever intentionally do anything to hurt.
Speaker 2: My feelings yeah, this one's for both of us. Have either of us recently talked to Drew. I have not. I even though I, you know, did a couple of podcasts with her and I love Drew. I kind of feel like when somebody's going through it, m hm, unless they're like telling, you know, I reached out initially just to say I'm here if you need anything, blah blah blah. But I haven't reached out again solely because sometimes, especially with the position that I had, like my job doing this, I don't want to push her right to share something that she thinks. I'm like, you know, I just like that if she wants, she knows where I am, and I support her and I want what's best for her, and I hope she's okay. But I haven't like been shoving myself down her throat.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And I'm that kind of friend as well, because when I'm going through my own personal stuff, I don't want everybody showing up with like, you know, tuppleware with food and tupperware and ringing my doorbell and checking on me like I need a minute. Like when I'm going through my little like dark moments or you know, sad times, I need a minute, and I kind of isolate a little bit, yeah, to take the text and stuff, but I definitely kind of want like, I'm excited that you texted me and that you care, but I just need like time to process stuff. So I kind of feel like not that everybody. You know, some people maybe want you to show up with like you know or whatever and be like, hey, you know, I'm here for you, I'm ready to move in or whatever. I'm just the opposite. So I kind of get people's space. But I did reach out, of course, of course, of course, and I'll like, you know, the random like hey, Sydny loves Sydney Strength but or whatever. But I actually just looked at my phone and apparently we just texted not that long ago, because I've been there's this chiropract total random story, but there's a chiropractor on Instagram that like cracks. Everybody's like wow, and I've been wanting to do it, but I was afraid to do it. And then finally she did it. Drew went and sent me a video said you got come on, It's amazing and I just did it or whatever, and I was like, oh shit. And after she sent me that, which was maybe a couple of weeks ago. I went and got all cracked.
Speaker 2: Oh and how was it?
Speaker 3: It was amazing?
Speaker 2: Oh now I want to get cracked. I feel so sore. You know, some days we just fell one hundred and fifty years old. That's how I feel right now.
Speaker 3: Oh honey, get my age, like you definitely need to appreciate a good nick cracking and oh I know right now everything.
Speaker 2: I mean, can we do it to teas in a pod massage?
Speaker 3: I know I need to else.
Speaker 2: This one is how does Cynthia navigate being friends with Teddy and Sutton?
Speaker 3: Okay, it's very easy. Actually, the relationship you and such relationship is none of my business. That's why I navigated the same way you navigate being friends with calid me. But we were having issues. It ain't none of you have nothing to do with Yeah, no skin off my ass.
Speaker 2: Who's who you're friends with and who you're not? Like, it is what it is. I can and like my relationships and same with you, I'm sure, but like I've never been that person that's like, oh I don't like her. I don't want you to be with this person. I don't care, Like if this person is a good friend to you go for it. I've never been like, don't hang out with that person, or that person's bad, or that person's a user, like you make your own judgments and like. And I'm not saying sence any of those things. I'm just saying in any relationship, I've never been a fomo person or any of those types of things either. So I'm also a little different.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, we're not in high school, and I'm all my friends are very grown and know I would never ask them to like you just said. I'd never say, Hey, you know, I'm not really in a great space with so and so. Could you like just not hang out with her right now? No? No, do you like but just tell me if we're doing an intimate dinner and I'm gonna, yeah, let me know about that.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the next question. Would the three of us have dinner and hash it out one I don't think there's anything to hash out, Like, there's not. We don't have this like defining moment that caused a problem. I just think we have different ways of communicating and I don't think we understand each other's language.
Speaker 3: And that's okay because guess what, you know, when you're like put in a group of six women. Some women you're just a gonna have things in common with, some you're gonna be more compatible with than others, and some you maybe would never in a million years ever be around them if you weren't on a TV show with them, right, and some you just can live in a respectful space with them. I understand what that is. And the girls, the ladies that I have been around that I have organic connection with, like it's it just works, and the ones I don't. When I see them, we just have fun. But it's not like I'm like blowing them up to like hang out all the time.
Speaker 2: So it's just, yeah, it's more just And it's almost easier for me to be able to talk about certain situations that happen on the show if I'm not having super close relationships with the women on there, So it's easier for me to just disengage, and you know, then I can talk about whatever it is that I want.
Speaker 3: It's like, because you guys do have friends in common and you actually might have to see each other as opposed to like in the real world, where you if you don't like somebody.
Speaker 2: You probably just don't see them.
Speaker 3: That's it. I think for me, it just comes down to disrespect as long as they're just is like cordial respectfulness going on. You know, you guys can live in the same dinner situation, party situation and keep it moving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I mean it is what it is. We Oh, this is interesting. Would either of us ever do a Big Brother again if they had an All Stars?
Speaker 3: I think I would.
Speaker 2: I mean I came out of there and I was only there eighteen days, like with the with the quarantine and the house, and I came out and I remember there was like forty eight hours, so I barely knew my name.
Speaker 3: It took a minute. Yeah, I would do it again, Teddy, just because I feel like I didn't know what I was doing the first time. And now I remember, I've literally had no clue how to play the game. How I lie?
Speaker 2: And you never believed me when I told you. I would be like, I know, yeah, they're coming for you.
Speaker 3: No, that's so nice.
Speaker 2: I'm like, no, this is okay.
Speaker 3: But I was like a hot mess. I did not know. It is still like baffling. How I actually, well, I know how I made it to top three because I was never threatned knowing what I know now after doing Big Brother, I would absolutely do it again because now I kind of know how the game works and how it's played. You won't go far either, because you could have won because you were a threat, and that's what he had to get your butt out.
Speaker 2: A sat well is what it is. And did we talk to anybody from the cast? I talked to Carson some and then occasionally I'll DM with Shana, we'll dealm with her. But I you know, I haven't really I don't think I don't have seen anyone.
Speaker 3: I still keep in contact with you. I still keep in contact with Carson. We're like, do a lunch and I keep in contact with Toddrick. I do, yes, But we'll just move on from that.
Speaker 2: We'll just move right on because this isn't a Big Brother recas.
Speaker 3: Keep in contact with Toddrick.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: Interesting. Well, let's take a little break and we'll come back and talk about Watch what Happens Live in Orange County. All right, we are back. We've got some housewife headlines Watch what Happens Live. So the first housewife headline is it's a jen Aiden one. Jen Aiden declared she's team Louis after Megan King slammed him on Watch What Happens Live. So I guess what happened was Megan King was on Watch What Happens Live?
Speaker 3: And I'm sorry, I'm not even trying to be so much.
Speaker 2: Megan Edmonds, she was on Real Housewives of Orange County for a couple of seasons.
Speaker 3: Okay, what did she say about Louis?
Speaker 2: She said that essentially, she said he's a slimeball narcissist. And so then jen Aiden posted this comment. Listening to an opinion from a person who doesn't know him at all and has never met him a day in her life is not that smart. But then again, neither is her track record with men hashtag team Louis. Okay, this is my question. I know, I don't even know if you watched Jersey you probably don't. My guess I see.
Speaker 3: It on you know, my tim. I feel like I see enough of the juicy stuff or whatever.
Speaker 2: I just wonder why jan Aiden is feeling such a need like I get if it was her husband. But this is Teresa's mm hmmmm hmm. Like clearly, Megan Edmonds didn't ask to say something. She was asked a question and she answered it from coming from an like her past husband. Allegedly she's said his narcissistic, So I think she was speaking from experience because she has picked poorly before HM and said that by the characteristics she knows from who she's been with, she sees those things in Louis. But I'm just wondering why Jen felt the need to comment. Is is she commenting because she really wants to have Louis back? Or she commenting because she wants us to talk about it, right, not us in particular, but anybody well.
Speaker 3: And I note that she is you know, from what I understand, she is friends with Teresa for sure, which doesn't mean that she necessarily has to defend you know, this situation. But I do know from what I know that they are friends. In regards to Megan's comment, I feel like, you know, we always get asked those questions, those uncomfortable questions, and I think, you know, there's always a way to answer it. Like, I don't know, I just felt like it had like a little exclamation point on it just sounded really like she said, like a slim back slim but like it just yeah, it was like a little heart and a paint for me, like Okay, you don't like him on the show, I assume you don't know him or whatever. I just felt like it was a little hard, like you could just say, hey, you know, from what I'm seeing on the show, I don't like that guy. Keep it moving, you know what I'm saying. It is what it is. I've met Louis, I went to their wedding. I've been around this man. I've had dinner with Teresa and Louie. And my experience with Louie is he is crazy about Teresa and Judice and she's crazy about him. And I love them together.
Speaker 2: And crazy in a good way. Crazy and it could be a bad.
Speaker 3: Way, in a good way, it was all love. Like I liked them together and like again, but I'm not in their business. I'm just their friend. I see them when I see them, and I've never gotten like, oh wow, Teresa should be careful. I'm getting bad vibes from this guy. I've never gotten anything from Louie except great vibe. So I'm just gonna leave it right there. And this is someone who's been around, so I'm not just looking at it on TV making Yeah, right, I'll leave it right there. All right.
Speaker 2: I got it. I got it, Okay, then another watch What Happens Live is Garcel was on last night and you know, of course Andy Andy does all the things because you know, in the past Garcel called me a NAT, so of course he does the game called Teddy a NAT. But now I'm the one pet string you and I'm like, I will never live down the NAT thing. I'm watching it and Edwin's like, Teddy, what is a NAT?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Like, I think it's like a mosquito that he goes, Is it like a fly? And I said, not a fly.
Speaker 3: It's like in between a flying and mosquito. It's like do they bite, No, but they're annoying. They just here. You can kill. You can kill a fly. Net just kind of like it like when you think it's gone, it comes back, you know what I mean. I mean that tracks.
Speaker 2: I'm like, man, you gotta let it linger.
Speaker 3: Let it linger. That is. I saw it on my timeline and I never knew I would see the neat thing, but I never knew where it originated. So that was a moment I was like, oh it came from Garcel. I never knew that until oh yeah.
Speaker 2: It's because every time I would hang out with Garcel she'd be nice to my face. And then in her confessional she goes, Teddy is like a gnat and everyone loved it, of course, and I was like, oh my gosh, so I'm a boring nat Welcome to my freaking life. But then Andy asked about Kyle and she said wow, and then says that it was a topic of conversation this season between her and Sutton.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Then, uh, this one, I actually I feel Garcela on this one. Garcela says Oliver was used on vander Pump Rules, which do you remember that backstory? So yeah, so like scanned of all it all. You know, Oliver was the precursor to all of that because he was the one that made out with Rachel Raquel.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, then, but I knew it was like something happening.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so on camera. I'm not speaking of anything that's off camera, so I'm not talking about her child that wasn't shown on television.
Speaker 3: This was right, You just expected what happened.
Speaker 2: So he made he They went to Vegas where he works or I don't know if he still works there, but where he worked, and Raquel and Laala both thought he was cute, and then they all met up at a club afterwards or bar or whatever, and Raquel and Oliver made out and then you know, a couple of weeks later, a week later, he comes into town and at the same time he comes into town, Oliver's uh mother of his children reaches out to Raquel.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, I remember seeing on online.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and says yeah, okay. But either way, that's why I'm assuming she says he felt used because this is this was the start of everything that happened in regards to Raquel being you know, a hashtag mistress or whatever it is, like she is somebody you know that that I don't know who knows. It was all part of storyline. But then Garcel said she unfollowed La La on Instagram because of her comments about Oliver. She got sat at the same table as an LVP at the Gallas, so she and Oliver got out. She answers, I don't know when asked if the seating arrangement was on purpose. So this is all interesting because Garcel, I warned you, I warned you.
Speaker 3: You warned her? You did warn I did?
Speaker 2: I did? I warned her.
Speaker 3: Let me just say this because I am friends with Garcela. I've known her for years, and I think, you know, at the end of the day, you know, garcel handles herself with class. I don't think she's just looking for smoke with people just necessarily obviously you and her don't get along, or she didn't see it for you or whatever. But that's neither here nor there, Nor is it my pa.
Speaker 2: But it's not even that I dislike Garcela.
Speaker 3: It's just exactly, I just know, at the end of the day, if she unfollowed someone, or you know, when it comes to our kids, it's included, it's off limits, and I would unfollow, block, mute whatever, anybody that I felt like I needed to if I was in my feelings or I needed to protect my kid, yeah, or if you don't.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you just don't want to see it. You don't hello that part that I'm like, do what you need to do. Yeah, he signed up, he went on the show, do what you gotta do. But I don't need to see it. I have no interest in seeing it.
Speaker 3: That's why I feel the same way. So you know, she you we're all gonna do what's in the best interests of the people that we love and want to protect.
Speaker 2: And also, you guys don't need to tag us in these things, like when you're coming for us on the internet or anybody.
Speaker 3: And sent it to us anyway, so you don't have to tag.
Speaker 2: You don't have to tag us. And then in the comments you don't have to tag us either. I do not need to be alerted. I'm sure I'll hear about it one way or another. And then this part she's getting a little bit of heat on but she says that Garcela says she knows who's behind the box, but will never say publicly. She says it was multiple people. She accused other people at reunion, but it wasn't shown. So I don't know if this is coming off of Diana's you know, where she ended up dropping the I think she dropped the charges or whatever it was, but she was found that it wasn't her or whatever it was. I'm assuming at this point Garcel doesn't even really want to talk about it. But I do think if you're going to say you know who it is, but you're not going to say, then it leads people to then come for other.
Speaker 3: Conversation going because now it's like we've forgot about it, and now it's like, wait, you know it is and what happened, like you know, it kind of picks it back up a little bit. Yeah, So I think.
Speaker 2: In that point you said, you know, Garcela isn't one to have, you know, to put smoke. But at this point, like if she really wants it to go away, she could have.
Speaker 3: Just said, you know, I don't want to talk about that.
Speaker 2: I don't want to talk about it, or we figured it out or you know, it's over. I just don't want it to happen again. Like, but she what she did right there was so it can be create.
Speaker 3: It maybe been a sparkler that she threw for sure, But again I'm going to stand by my friend that you know, she's first of all, she's on Andy's show, so a lot of times we say stuffing like okay, I know hell, I mean, that's yea happens all the time. So again I feel like my girl moves with intention to really not go to what the smoke of. She is on a reality show. So now you know, every now and then you gotta throw a sparkle on the flame. I guess yep, really good today I'm dodging all these bullets. I know, you know what, Teddy, I will say this like when I like, I love this show and I love like giving my opinion on the show because I do feel like if anyone's ever been a housewife, this is certain things, like you know, we have empathy for it because we've been yeah, a lot of the same things. But when I tell you, like I was not giving Gina like a hard time on last week's episode, but you know, I definitely was like, Okay, she may be being a little judgmental, and I think she's like using like you know, I feel like she's being overly triggered by this whole thing. It's not really her thing, but or whatever. And then somebody, of course jumped in my comments. It's like, why are you like being so mean to Gina. I was like, what did I say about Gina? And I was like, and it's just me just standing on like what I feel. Yeah, after I watched the show. So it's I take my hat off to you to have this show you and Tamor, because it's like you're damned if you do, You're damned if you don't. Yeah, if you don't.
Speaker 2: Say anything, then you don't have an opinion.
Speaker 3: Because it's boring because you're not really just you know, really giving your true feelings and opinions about it. And if you do, you're like, oh my god, like get a life, Like why are you talking about them? Because you have podcasts?
Speaker 2: And you're because because we're getting paid to show me the money.
Speaker 3: Not for free, like you just want to like talk about I.
Speaker 2: Oh god, why are you doing this? I'm like for fun. I love it. I mean I do love it, but it doesn't feel like work some days, and or like when ed when my husband leaves for work and I'm like putting, I'm changing out of my workout clothes, showering and putting my jam. He's on to watch four hours of Brava. He's like, must be nice. I'm like, is it.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: But getting into Orange County it starts off. Okay, I'm really in a place like having a hard time because it starts out. Tarmra says Jin is not the only married woman that Ryan ft and her gym. Tarmra says, if she didn't care about Gin, she wouldn't have said anything. Okay, do you think this is something that maybe should have been mentioned off camera or do you think it had been mentioned off camera or do you think.
Speaker 3: Door for sure? If they are friends, she deserved a heads up, like the off camera heads up and you know what I'm talking about where you say, hey, friend, there's a red dot on your head today, I have to tell you something. It's you're man. I'm not gonna go into details, but I have to tell you something. We can have a bigger conversation later. I'm not gonna, like, you know, completely destroy you in the scene, but I gotta give you some information. And I want to tell you in the scene. Are you saying you know what? A lot of times girls will tell you what it is and say I have to tell you the scene too. However it is it's different for different shows. For me, I always try to stay pretty authentic in that moment. But if it's my friend, you better believe. I definitely was like, hey, I gotta I gotta drop something on you today, So Betty, and it's about A B and.
Speaker 2: C Beverly Hills. Most of the time you don't get a warning like the girls won't tell you, but I do remember there was one moment, like when Eric and I were having it out right before she did. I wish they would like show up what she kind of looks at me, and she like gives me the like like it's about it's happened. And if I could have gone back and realized, like maybe I wouldn't have cried.
Speaker 3: But don't she always like anytime the bread that was on my head, I can read the energy because I'm a good energy reader, and I'm like, because you know, everybody else would be prepped and I'd be, yeah, well.
Speaker 2: I always knew if I like was walking dinners, it's hard to tell when it's coming sometimes for me always on a land I know, but like a lot of the time i'd be like walking into something. I could always feel it. When I was walking into something, I'd be like walk, the door would start to open, I'd be like, the handle feels hot, it's gonna be mine. Like But what I did, what I didn't necessarily realize, was I thought that Jen, the way they've they've made us all kind of think about this is that Jen and Tamra were close friends, right, But I didn't realize they kind of had like a falling out prior.
Speaker 3: Oh I didn't know that, Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Allegedly so yeah, yeah, so they this was something that I saw just by looking at both of their instas stories. So I guess Jen used to train at Tamra's Jen Tamar and Eddie's Jim. It's because they trained them for I'm gonna say whatever, the competition is wrong, but like body women's body building whatever. And then they have another mutual friend named Heather who also is at the gym, who also was good friends with Ryan, and there became issues, right, got it because of all this stuff that's playing out on the show now. But so going into the show, it's not like Tamar and Jen were super close at that point in time, so that at least gave me like, Okay, this makes more sense now because what we're meant to believe is Tamar's brought this girl in and now is just airing her dirty laundry. But really, it's like when they thought that, you know, Dury brought me in and then me and Duried are fighting. I'm like, I met her one time prior, Like, calm down.
Speaker 3: Okay, So now did I have that information what I think is good or what I would appreciate if I was in that position, if I was in Jen's position. Whatever information you have on my man, just give it to me all one time. Yes, just say he tried to if me, he tried to if everybody else and this person boom, that's it. Just clear the shoot the load, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, and let me just process it with that. Like what I don't like is just rationing it out, like oh and just when you get past one hurt or you're like, oh, and by the way, he tried to sleep with you know this person too, You're like, so I can like processes and make the decision how I want to move with this man. Just give me the information at one time and be done with Yeah.
Speaker 2: I know, I feel like I forgot about the fact that that it was rationed out. We didn't get all the jo But I think that's what ends up happening anytime you're at an event or doing anything like this. You know, when you're in Housewives, you you hope that you're going to give a little and then the other person is going to share because you've opened the door for them to do it so you don't have to be the But then when they don't open up, then you're like, damn it.
Speaker 3: Back on, you go back again. I'm gonna talk.
Speaker 2: About this tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Like I gave me the door, walk through it, and let us always the queen, Like I'd love to just open up the door, and then I would love for everybody else to really say the bad stuff, because I never felt comfortable dropping the bomb bombs, but I would be like, oh, put the bomb in place, but then you guys drop me because I don't want any party.
Speaker 2: I always had to drop the bombs and look where I'm sitting.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I dropping bombs and look at where I'm sitting. So we're both sitting here on the same podcast right now, So podcastle stir. Okay, I'm.
Speaker 2: Stop it. I can't say that this episode, I laughed a good amount, Like I when Tamra and Gin and Taylor go whitewater rafting and the guy's balls are hanging out and they're making the jokes about the spaghetti and meatballs and all that tears were coming out of my eyes. I feel like the rafts Guid's balls were simply hanging out because they was like, I need to get out of this raft with these three driving, like get me out of here. His balls were like escape.
Speaker 3: You know, that's always such a tricky situation because I've been in a situation where a guy had on like loose shorts or whatever and they're sitting and they're not conscious that guys don't sit with their legs close, and the balls might be showing, and it's like so uncomfortable, such an uncomfortable position to be in because you want to like say, you know, like if my breast popped out, which happens all the time. I always appreciate when people say, hey, you're nipples showings and the like. Yeah, but like I always felt like I'm just gonna act like I don't see this because I don't really want to have the ball conversation and say, hey, you're the balls are showing right now.
Speaker 2: But I would think, I mean, here's the thing. I yes, I always appreciate when somebody tells me I have food and my teeth and my boob's hanging out or anything. Yeah. I mean the other day, I freaking get home, like I'm like going through early menopause.
Speaker 3: I think and joined the club go ahead one time early I'm into it.
Speaker 2: Well, I get I'm on the airplane with my kids. I get home and I have a huge stain on my butt. And I go from my friend and I go, guys, I look at Edwin and the kids and everyone. I go, did I have this at the airport? And they're like yeah, I'm like, anyone gonna say it? And they were like, well, we didn't really have to say.
Speaker 3: You said you have a blood stain? Oh your butt? Like like ties a sweater around it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like do something like don't just let me aimlessly wander around. But I don't know. It is something different when it's like the opposite gender and it's their privates, it's a little no, it's.
Speaker 3: I get it. I get it. I was really concerned about, like, you couldn't tell me that someone was not going to fall out of that wrath that whole time, because it was like my nerves were shot just watching it.
Speaker 2: I know whether he's telling them to row and none of them are rowing, or I was like, this looks frightening. And then but actually more frightening was watching the other women try to whatever they were doing, fly fishing, do not of them swim? I'm like, what's happening here? They all look it looked.
Speaker 3: Dangerous, Yeah it did, and not not to mention like they just don't. They're not going to balance either, Like I've never seen the watering group of like dizzy falling over, Like they weren't even like deep in the water. Like I was like, Okay, you guys definitely didn't need to be why work because you guys can't even just stand in like two feet of water and throw a fishing pole out whatever it is I know.
Speaker 2: And then walking back, I mean all of it, I was like this, and I'm like they're not drinking at this point, so what's happening? But it was good. And then they do the favorite game when you sit down to a dinner and you talk about your highs and lows, which is it's like, you know, your favorite thing or what was one of your games, who's the prettiest?
Speaker 3: That's what set me in cow.
Speaker 2: Yes, So Shannon says she's so happy she got to reconnect with Tamra on this trip, and then Heather's low is that she feels left out now that Tamra and Shannon are friends again. Shannon gets emotional, saying she never thought this would happen, and so she's upset that Heather would say that, do you think Heather really cares about their friendship is or is more worried about her place on the show.
Speaker 3: Hmm, Well, from what you know, so new to Orange County, So from what I can tell, I feel like Heather's a pretty solid character on the show. I do like her position on the show. I feel like she's definitely needed on the show. So I I like her on the show. So I don't know why she would feel that way. But you know, we only are as good as the season we're shooting itself. Always. I feel like most of us are always like, you know, are we coming back? Are we coming back? However, I feel like I don't feel like Heather was jealous per se. I just think it just sucks when you just kind of feel like the odd man out, because you know, I've been in that position where it's like you're glad that they made up, but then like they're sleeping in the bed together, like she wasn't invited to like be a part of that, and those little things kind of like, oh man, it's like I just think she just feels left out. I don't think it's like, man, I hate they got back together. Now I'm out. I just think she wants to be in the bed with them drunk too.
Speaker 2: I think she was, you know.
Speaker 3: She felt a little like they always.
Speaker 2: Say, three never works. Three just doesn't work. Doesn't work in relationships, doesn't work in friendships.
Speaker 3: Three could be problematic by the number three is an odd number because if you're the third person, you are literally the odd man out. Using it is what it is, and.
Speaker 2: I think that I can. I think what I'm just feeling like is she was a little intimidated when Tamor came back because of their past issues. When they you know, they were good friends and they had issues and blah blah blah, like all of their ups and downs in the past. But I do feel like sometimes Heather feels isolated because she's she puts up so many walls. So then it starts, how can you get close to somebody if if you're always the fixer, if you're always the one you know that knows better, or that is done the most, or has the most money, it's always the upper the upper one. It's hard to connect.
Speaker 3: It's hard to Heather and Tamra two different personalities. Uh, Heather's guarded, guarded. Heather's guarded. Tamra has no Tamra's open books. She's all over the place. She just puts it all out there. She's like, hey, here, whatever, whatever, And I feel like Heather is the complete opposite of that. So I think, what the result is going to be accordingly to the person in that person's personality. Yeah, no, I agree, Like, you can't expect Tamra results.
Speaker 2: If you're not tamor you know, And I think, but the problem is when you and you know this because of what we were just talking about earlier. But the problem is now that Heather said it, I feel like it's going to be even a bigger divide because if you are a somebody that doesn't get fomar isn't that way. And it's like, I have a girlfriend and I have to tell her she's one of those people that she wants everybody to be included into everything, and I'm not that person. Like I'm I want like a one in one dinner catch up sometimes and even though we're a group of you know, five girlfriends, sometimes I'm like, no, I just want to see this one are like. And it's not because I don't love you, it's because it's hard to have deeper, meaningful conversations if we're all there all the time. And I just had to tell her, like, that's that's my love language with my friends. It's like, yes, I love to do big group gatherings, but sometimes I like the one in one And it's not because I don't want to be with you, right, but I think but the problem is once somebody, you know, once you kind of lay that groundwork and then they keep coming for you, that's where then you start to pull away. So I'm wondering now if we're going to start to see Tamra and Shannon actually pushing Tamra away, I don't think they were doing I mean pushing Heather away now.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, it's going to be interesting to see how that plays out. It really is, I do say, I bo said. I do love love love love the Tamara and Shannon are back together. Yeah, Like it's great, Like I love their friendship and Heather will just have to figure it out. It does. I understand her fee.
Speaker 2: I understand her feelings, but I think she has to figure out who she really wants to be friends with and who she really wants to connect with and then build that. I mean, I think even Gina made a good point, she said, Heather said, I can't call you and I can't reach out to you. To Travis, she goes, but then Heather didn't check on me, and then Heather wasn't there for me. So it's like, if you want a closer friendship, you want to solidify these relationships, doesn't have to work in.
Speaker 3: That's what I was gonna say. I think what Heather has to figure out is, like I can see from watching her how she shows up as a mom. I just need to figure out how she wants to show up as a friend of these ladies, because you know, some people need a lot, some people need less. It just seems like, you know, she just needs to figure out how she fits in and how much she wants to give as a friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But I think even in that moment once she realized that they were hurt, you saw her like immediately go.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, shoot, yeah, what did I say? What did it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Like I didn't even Like I think she was just trying to say like I'm feeling a little left out.
Speaker 3: But I think this is her truth and I have honesty, and that's why I feel like it wasn't coming from a jealous place. I just feel like she just feels left out, and it sucks to feel left out when the people you've been hanging out with, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that was her version of being vulnerable and then and then a bitter so, you know, I.
Speaker 3: Know she's like, I dam but I should have just stayed my strong guard itself lessen.
Speaker 2: I should have said I have no.
Speaker 3: Loaves, I'm going to have loaves. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But then they were saying that they thought that she didn't bring up the stuff with Taylor because she didn't want it to be talked about again, which I always wonder when when people say that, they're like, oh, you know, I do we think that it was planned to not talk about it again, or you think just in the moment she was like, this is my low because this recently happened, Or do you think she really was like, Oh, I just don't want to talk about my career stuff again.
Speaker 3: I think I mean, she kind of unloaded on t I think when she said what she had to say, she was probably just over it. And I think, honestly, from an emotional standpoint, her true love was probably, you know, feeling isolated from her friends, like once you like, I mean I'm the kind of person. Once I blow your head off and get it over with, I'm actually good. Yeah, no longer a low I said. Now, if you hurt my feelings and leave me out, then that makes me sad. That would be not actually getting in the closure I need from you saying something that hurt my feelings and me saying, hey, well that sucks, and you're an ASSHOLEE for saying it. We're good, you know, No, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Then we get home from the trip, which I feel like has been going on quite a long time. But I did I did enjoy it. I thought they did a lot of things. I like that all of them participated. Then we get to Tamor telling Eddie what Ryan Jen's boyfriend said about wanting to her at cut Eddie's well, my favorite part is Eddie's face when he goes, really, I why not know? And then he says he went over to Ryan's house and one of his friends told him that Ryan has a reputation for going after married women. This then remind this reminds Tamra of Brooks and Vicki all over again. Do we really feel like Ryan is at the level of Brooks level of deceit Brooks to give you backstory. Brooks pretended he had it cancer.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, I did hear about that? Okay, okay got its.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I think they are in different places, but I I don't know. I'm still trying to give Ryan the benefit of the doubt, even though I did check snapchat and you can't what he's alleging happened with the dick pic can't happen. But I like Jen, So I'm trying to give Ryan the benefit of the down right right right, But I could be proven wrong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I gotta just see how this thing plays out. Right now. I'm team Gin, I'm team Love. It looks like it's a mess on that end, but I do like the way that Jin is handling everything because I would have lost my shit on these women a few episodes ago.
Speaker 2: To be hop Yeah, I have a feeling if she you know, I hope she does, but I hope she stays around a couple of seasons. I feel like once she gets comfortable, I think she's just first season. Yeah, Like you get more in your feelings, you're more emotional, like you're inside of yourself, Like you you're so shocked that this is happening.
Speaker 3: Like there's nothing like first season, you turn up, you don't know what you're doing. You're like okay, and then you're like wait, like you don't even realize they're coming for you first season, Like you're.
Speaker 2: Like that's like, yeah, you're just even though you watch, even if you watch the show, you still have no idea what it actually is like. But the fan reaction has been good to her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you always go home going dammit, I should have said this when she said that. When did I say that?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: I respond this way? Like, I beat myself up all first season looking at the show, thinking what did I just look like I do in her headlights when this woman clearly insulted me.
Speaker 2: Like you're it's like, come on, my reaction. Time needs to get it together, wake up?
Speaker 3: All right, right, it'll be good to see what happens. And she makes it bag so.
Speaker 2: But then in TAM's confessional, she says that her and Jen and Heather used to be the trace of me gas like they used to all be close. I'm like, we need to get Heather on the show already, because all this talk.
Speaker 3: About Heather someone who's not on the show right now.
Speaker 2: My favorite part is Jen holding a mug that says be honest as Ryan, maybe telling a little bit of a fib that's that.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's brilliant.
Speaker 2: I was like, uh huh ah and then like the dog even looks into the camera like can you believe this bullshit? I thought it was pretty great, but we'll have to see I want to still see it. I think thank God for Tamra and Jen because that is holding this season down because now we are back to talking about Matt Gina's ex husband.
Speaker 3: Yep, yep, yep, yep. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean Travis seems does seem like a good guy. It made me really want Foe. I want them right now.
Speaker 3: I do too.
Speaker 2: But what are your thoughts on sharing everything with your ex about your ex with your new I think, I think.
Speaker 3: For me, when I'm in relationships, it's good to have insight of people's backstories with past relationships, like especially if it was like traumatizing for them, right, I think we're I don't once you tell me what it is, if you're going to be true to every five minutes about it, that for me makes me feel like are you off this guy? Are?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: What? Like, what's happening that makes it weird, like sharing and said, hey, this is my story, this is what it came from, this is what happened, this is what happened X. This really messed me up. Whatever harken or whatever. I'm with you now, I'm a work in progress.
Speaker 2: Whatever. Yeah, I mean that that's how I feel too. I mean a little bit. I was like, do we need to start calling gena broken foot because she's using Travis as a crutch, Like I'm wondering, like it's one thing to be upset, Like there are moments in my life where I will say, like, gosh, I'll have a moment where I'll think about my ex husband. Not because I'm sad, but I'm like, oh my gosh, that was such a fun time. That was like a situation. Most of the time, I don't need to share that information with Edwin.
Speaker 3: You go thinking about it as one part yeah, feeling I need to share is is. I don't know. I don't think it's necessary either, but I will say, and his defendancy just seems like such a great guy, like he was just like no, it's fine, just you know, tell me what or whatever. But I don't know. I just think even if he's a sport about it, teddy, I just think that she should just have enough. It's like, I think the best thing to do is put you on another foot. Would she want to keep hearing about it if it's him?
Speaker 2: And then it made me sad when he goes, don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. I'm too fat. No, I don't say that.
Speaker 4: No, I know, but he seems like a good guy. Yeah, but I feel like Gina's going through it a little bit when even when she says that she was triggered going to a church wedding because yeah, she saw a church.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't want to like belittle her triggering because it is a real thing, and I know, like you know that's real. Like I am triggered all the time by stuff as well.
Speaker 2: But I think triggered is a very strong word. Do sometimes things and maybe I'm a little overused, That's what I mean, like gaslighting, triggering, narsses, like we all throw all the worlds around so much.
Speaker 3: I think everyone's a narcissist at this point, now that I understand, I mean personality and disorder. That is love bombing you are love Like now I'm like, who's not a narcissist?
Speaker 2: Who's not one? I'm no one on Bravo, But either way, I think I think it's picking up. I'm liking the cast, I'm liking the dynamics.
Speaker 3: I want to see where it's gonna go with Gina because she's the one that I feel like I don't I want to know more about her and her her stuff, but in a less triggering way, you know. And I love this cast and I'm really falling in love with the show thanks to you guys, because I never really focused on and I watched it before, and I'm really becoming invested in these ladies. And it's it's it's fun because you know, it's always something. Great thing about these shows is you can always a little something and put it in your life and be like, you know what, I was kind of thinking something similar, or this happened to me the other day, and it's it's I always love the the conflict resolution part of it. Like I pass the drama and like what you know, how how people deal with being in clearly very uncomfortable situations where you know they're more than likely set up situation to get to the five and get out of it and actually still live a great life on and off the show, well.
Speaker 2: What I do. I also liked is that the fan thoughts when we checked on our Instagram, they were all positive in the way that like, I'm laughing, I'm enjoying this, this is fun, Like even though there is drama within it, it's nothing is so life altering or things that they don't already know right exactly. So I am appreciating the show and appreciating you. But that's it for today. I'll see you next week, all right, Bye you guys.
Speaker 3: Bye.