Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time y'all don't know y'all all at all.
Speaker 3: Don't given a.
Speaker 1: Black bus busy.
Speaker 3: Listen to me, I don't join.
Speaker 4: Yah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Joy, you gotta do that, you love, You gotta turn You.
Speaker 1: Got to turn the mouth turn.
Speaker 5: You probably got to turn mouth turn out, turn the money up looking.
Speaker 6: Come come on, you think I sure will? Good morning everybody.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the voice, Come on, dig me now, I want it only Steve Harvey Man oh.
Speaker 6: Man got a radio show, got a good one for you today. And it just happened to me.
Speaker 2: You know, I was going through something that I've been going through for a long long time and just weary of it all. And I was I've been talking to God about it, and I mean for years.
Speaker 6: Though.
Speaker 2: What happened was I had to go through some more of it yesterday again a situation. But you know what, after it was over, you know, I kind of laid in it for a little while. You know how you've been going through something for so long and then even if it's over or appears to be over, you still kind of lay in it a little bit, and you know you have a while. Man, I can't believe I've been dealing with this this long, even though even though it's over. I don't know how you do it, but this was so good for me. Have you ever counted, Steve Harvey, how many times you made it? And so that's what I started doing yesterday, And that's what I did this morning. When I woke up. I was actually taking an inventory account of how many times I made it. How many times, man, I didn't have the rent and somehow I came up with it. How many times I didn't have my house payment and somehow I came up with it. How many times I was out of money, did not have enough, didn't see no way, but somehow I came up with it. How many times I got sick, thought, well, man, this one right here. I don't know what I'm gonna do, but somehow I got my health back. How many situations I have found myself in? That was I thought at the time, detrimental and diabolical and man so sinister at times. Somehow I made it. I look at all the accidents I've been in, but he kept me. I made I think about even the simplest times of like stepping off a curve and almost got hit, but I made it.
Speaker 6: I was just tripping the other day.
Speaker 2: I was thinking about the times that I've been hit by a car and it could have been worse, but it wasn't, And I made it through that too. I was thinking about, Man, when they count you out? Do you know how many times I've been counted out? He's done? He ain't gonna be nothing, He ain't nobody See who I told y'all look at over that they counsel this. He offered that he out of here. He ain't gonna make it. He didne got fired. Man, You know how many times I've been counted out? You know how many times they done wrote me off? How many times have you been written off?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 6: But here you still standing? Yeah, you're a tripped on it.
Speaker 2: Take an inventory, y'all of how many times? Count the times you've made it? What about the times man, when nobody was there to encourage you? But you still here though you have tripped on that? Ain't nobody called you? I told you good day. Nobody called you and told you recently thank you. No one's called you and told you how much you meant to them, how much you've done for them? Or man, that you can make it. Never give up. Keep your head up, man, keep grinding. But you still here, even when nobody. Have you counted the times man, that you made it anyway? Have you counted the times that you felt like quitting, you felt like giving up, you kept going.
Speaker 6: How about the time this is a good one right here?
Speaker 2: How about the times man, when everybody's standing around saying, ain't no way, ain't no way.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: I can't tell how many times I've heard this, ain't no way, and then somehow there is a way. You know why, because he make a way. You understand.
Speaker 6: You know how many times I've heard this one right here? Steve, listen to me, man, Nobody ever before has done that. You can't do that. How many times you done heard? No you or you know anybody that done that? You can't do that. No one has ever done that. I made it anyway?
Speaker 2: You know, they don't normally or we don't normally allowed this, but in this case, for you, we gonna make an exception. How many times have you heard that, Oh, I think I'm onto something? How many times have you heard in your lifetime? We don't normally or they don't normally allow this, but we gonna make this exception in your case?
Speaker 6: How many times you done heard that? Have you ever counted the times that you made it? Everybody out except me? How can that be? You know you're the only one that got through this? Congratulations?
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 2: Man, I don't hardly see this too many times. But do you realize that normally this is what happened to people? But man, I don't know how your name came up, but here you are. Wow, it never happens like that. You ever counted those times I was doing it yesterday? I was doing it this morning. I was just taking an inventory everybody of how many times I've made it? So what I learned yesterday was when God gets you through something, when he pulled you out on the other side, no matter how difficult or how long it took. When He gets you out on the other side, why don't you get up, dust yourself off, and start troting what you laying there for? Man? Wallowing in it, going over it, recycling it in your mind. So many people can't move forward because we keep recycling stuff in our mind when clearly it's time to move on, it's time to let go, it's time to go and see what God has for you. Stop looking at what you lost. What you lost was probably not yours to have in the first all in the first place. Do you know the things I've lost? Now, I'm not talking about losing a loved one, a mother or father, nothing like that. I'm talking about innate objects or situation. Do you know the things I've lost? Man, I look back on it. I wasn't supposed to have them in the first place, or they was.
Speaker 6: Doing me no good. I wasn't wasn't mine to lose, but I claimed I lost it.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, take an inventory everybody. Start looking at the things man, that God has brought you through. Start looking at how many times He allowed you to make it. And get glad about waking up in the morning. Man, get glad about your life. Start feeling something positive about your situation. You cannot expect God to continue to bless you if you're not grateful for the things.
Speaker 7: That you have.
Speaker 2: Why would God sitting down here looking at you, upset, angry, laying in the wall of what you are not grateful for. You just can't find the scene and find no gratitude in your heart about nothing, but you steady asking God for something. So now you think God is crazy? You think he gonna give you some more stuff to not be grateful for. Are you kidding me? Why would he do that.
Speaker 6: He's too full of too much mercy to send you through that over and over and over.
Speaker 2: The more I give my child, the more ungrateful they are, the less gratitude they show. But I'm gonna keep dumping it on them so they can keep feeling ungrateful and then show like a gratitude. God's not gonna do that to you. Come on, man, have you ever counted how many times you made it? I can't count how many times God then got me through something. But when He gets you through it, you ain't get up and get on about your business. Don't lay that in it.
Speaker 6: It's over, it's done, you made it, you survived it. Let's go, let's go.
Speaker 1: You're listening.
Speaker 6: Show ladies, gentlemen, let me have your undivided attention.
Speaker 8: Please.
Speaker 2: It is now time to commence with the baddest radio show on earth in the free world, all communist countries included, and anybody that practices any form of ignorance in that country, including United States, Welcome to the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 6: Shirley straw Bill.
Speaker 9: Good morning, Happy Friday, Steve calling for real.
Speaker 10: Good morning.
Speaker 1: What's up crew, It's Friday there after the Brah, what's up Steve Hobby, watch.
Speaker 2: Out there now, Nephew, Tommy, Friday morning, Uncle Steve. Let's get it, baby, Let's do it, get it, get it well, Jay, understand, you have some interesting questions that you'd like to propose early on and maybe throughout the show.
Speaker 6: If it's good enough.
Speaker 5: Okay, here we go, real quick, real quick. You're gonna go with one's got to go. One has got to go, everybody, one has got to go. Name of the bit is one guy. Tina Marie mm hmm, Whitney Houston mm hmm. Shady Anita Baker. One has seen Marie?
Speaker 1: Whoa whoa.
Speaker 9: To you?
Speaker 6: Yes, I love quartet right now.
Speaker 1: I'm not going anywhere anywhere.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, you can't touch me the Baker.
Speaker 1: All right, all right? Give you.
Speaker 5: Al Green, Donny hath the way, Okay, Luther Vandra, Hey.
Speaker 1: No no, no, ain't going.
Speaker 6: What name them? Get Donald have the way?
Speaker 11: Marvin.
Speaker 2: Yes, Now, I love all of them for various reasons. But let me explain it from the top down. Take Luther off all this.
Speaker 6: Going anywhere, greatest male vocalist ever.
Speaker 1: Live, so going anywhere?
Speaker 6: Luther not going nowhere? So you got Luther al Green, how he's not going? And then who else?
Speaker 1: And Marvin, Yes, definitely not. It's gotta be done. It's gotta be done. That's gotta be And no disrespect to Donnie. Don't many players. That's the hardest one. Yet a lot of one more.
Speaker 2: Ring by right day, hold stop right there, stop right there.
Speaker 6: Them two ain't going nowhere. Now, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 1: For the bread of college greens, which what one got to go?
Speaker 6: I ain't no shopping the greens can go.
Speaker 1: Took out corn bread.
Speaker 6: Ain't no more shopping for your Hey man, hey, your ass.
Speaker 1: Is out the family, just like those collar greens. All right, that was fun. That was fun. Keep you going though you're listening hard morning show.
Speaker 9: All right, guys, it's time to spend the morning up with the nephew and run that prank back.
Speaker 1: What you got for it? Snap, surely it is PSC P s C. That is prostate.
Speaker 11: Chuckles, goet, no PSC cross state.
Speaker 8: Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach a Roger. Roger, my name is Greg, I'm a PSC. I got you on my schedule. I'm supposed to come by your house tomorrow morning at about seven fifteen. I just want to give you a call, give your heads up and let you know we will be there about seven fifteen. From my understanding, you go to work at US. Oh you say, I'm a PSC, sir, I'll be there. I'll be there tomorrow. I got you on my schedule for Monday morning, and I'll be there at least about seven fifteen. From my understanding, you go to work at seven thirty, and my proceed is only gonna take a couple of minutes. But I wanted to a friendly call and let you know that I will be by there tomorrow morning.
Speaker 10: What's the PSC, PFC? What's you say? A PSC?
Speaker 8: PSC? Sir? PSC? I will be there tomorrow. I've been in business probably for the last I guess about thirteen fourteen years now.
Speaker 10: What is PSC specialist?
Speaker 2: What you do?
Speaker 8: Oh? You're not I'm sorry, you're not familiar.
Speaker 10: How you got me on the schedule? Why ain't trying us?
Speaker 6: And nothing?
Speaker 8: Oh? I got you on my list here. I don't know who puts you on here? You it's been paid for everything for me to come by and do my job, and like I said, it only take me a couple of minutes and I'll have you on your way. How do you get my number?
Speaker 10: Taga in How did you get my phone number?
Speaker 1: Sir?
Speaker 8: Everything I have I got, I got twenty stops tomorrow and I got your schedules as my first stop tomorrow morning. I don't know I got your phone number. I do have your address. Are you at.
Speaker 2: Drives?
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's my add just but I'm not scheduled for nobody to come to my house in the morning. I gotta go to work in the morning. I'm I gonna be here right right.
Speaker 8: My understanding, Well, from understanding, you pull out about seven thirty and I'm gonna get there seven to fifteen. Like I said, you know, the procedure only takes about two three minutes, and you tell me worry.
Speaker 10: About everybody my information? You know, when I leave home and everything.
Speaker 7: Who is it?
Speaker 8: Like I said, my name is Greg, I'm a PSC and I'll be there.
Speaker 10: Okay, you said that, I ready, you'll see me tomorrow.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry. I just wanted to give your friendly call here on Sunday and let you know that I'll be there. I'll be there about seven fifteen, and we'll get you taken care of it and then I'll let you get on your whay to work.
Speaker 10: You still ain't telling me what I suppose what you're supposed to.
Speaker 8: Be doing, sir, A PSC is PSC. I'm a pro state checker, and what I'll be doing is coming in and checking your pro state tomorrow.
Speaker 10: Oh well, now you ain't coming here checking my price state. I gave my proce state checked by my doctor. Who was you talking about coming to check my five state?
Speaker 4: Now at my house you ain't come to check my And you know what, I get this all the time.
Speaker 8: I get a lot of people that are in denial, a lot of men that that claim that they.
Speaker 10: Got the state is fined. I in my price state check just at at the beginning of this year. Man, you don't need to come to my eye checking my pried.
Speaker 4: State, Sir.
Speaker 8: A lot of people, a lot of men are in denial saying that they got it checked and they got it a lot of times we find out they haven't. And there has to be a reason if I got you on my list and it's paid, somebody is paid one hundred and twenty five dollars for me to come out there and check it.
Speaker 10: Well, you should be happy you paid us twenty five dollars. This is a lesson job. You have to do that because you're not come and check my pave state.
Speaker 8: Sir. I'm gonna check it now. I'm gonna be by there tomorrow and I'm seven pif pent. I'm putting my rubber glove on with a little bit of jail on it, and I am going to check your pro state and then I'll let you get on the work.
Speaker 10: Well, I'll tell you what, never, rubber glove ain't going no where near me, home, boy. I tell you what you've ved on over my eyes. If you want to, it ain't gonna be pretty, and it ain't gonna be nice with you in your rubber glove.
Speaker 8: Sir.
Speaker 10: Might have mad to stick a reubel glove up yo when I'm done with you, And don't be comfortab by my high talking about taking my price state, Sir.
Speaker 8: Sir, do you realize that this is the leading calls to black men? Do you realize that I understand that all right, the black men three out of five black men are lost every year. We just so you ought to be very grateful that someone is sending me by there to check it and make sure you're okay.
Speaker 3: I'm grateful that I.
Speaker 10: Can pay for a doctor that I go to every at once a year. Man, you're gonna have to come to my hoigh time by sticking no rubber glove of me.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm stunging with you, sir.
Speaker 8: I'm not gonna sit here and go back and forth with you. My job is to give you a friendly call and let you know that I'm coming all right now tomorrow. Ma listen, I don't want to hear anymore of it. Tomorrow morning, I'm there at seven fifteen, and you're gonna get your price state checked whether you like it or not.
Speaker 4: Well you made don't buy here dead, I show him be here.
Speaker 10: You mail bad, Thank you bad enough to come over here check my I say, you bang it.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna mark it. So you just be ready at seven fifteen, but you're gonna get your prostate checking.
Speaker 4: I'll be here, I say, I'll let you go on the work in case. Come you come on over here if you want.
Speaker 10: You you know my address and all my what time I go to work and everything. You you bang your back on over here if you want to.
Speaker 8: I don't care if I gotta come over there, sir and hold you down and check your prostate. I'm coming to check your prostate at seven fifteen tomorrow morning, or I'll tell you what.
Speaker 4: You bring your mark John over there. You you think you know who I am, what I need over here? You come on over here and you do what you gotta do. I can't be over there tomorrow more wherever being wrong. You're gonna be checking something else besides me. You're gonna be checking you on you bry it.
Speaker 10: Don't know where if you want to she if I don't get you up out of here, wanna be coming to my house today. But you you tell somebody talking about I needed prostint check or something, somebody on the phone something I need to prostate or something. You bang your I'll tell you what. I'll be here when you get here.
Speaker 4: You bang it over.
Speaker 10: I want to bring that tomorrow in the morrow going off, you won't walk it say if you gotta be weird away from this, you may if you want to.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna have my glove on tomorrow and I'm gonna be checking your prom stay.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you ain't in the morning.
Speaker 10: If you want to tell about checking the price state. You're gonna be checking your own pride state because I'm telling you what I got something for you. You come from here, you by your bad You think you're bad enough to come on here, Chase, I'm over here, you come on with it.
Speaker 8: I got one more wing I need to say to you all.
Speaker 10: You're listening, then, what Dad you got to say to me?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 10: You told me it's not just you got to tell me?
Speaker 8: Now? Are you listening to me?
Speaker 10: This bab down over here? You're gonna be here and I'm gonna be over there.
Speaker 8: But I got one more thing I want to say.
Speaker 10: Are you listening what you got to say to me?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 8: That's this nephew till Me from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got pranked by your homeboy?
Speaker 4: Who who?
Speaker 10: Who you say you was?
Speaker 8: Again? Hey man, this is nephew Timmy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Man, your homeboy got me to prank phone call.
Speaker 7: You, Chris Harmon tell me by man?
Speaker 10: All right, Roger boy, y'all about to make me go out? I don't wondering who the hell don't come out on somebody? How to do a prostate? Chicks on regular basis like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I sold got me, man, I'm gonna get him back.
Speaker 10: Boy, I can't believe you do me like that. I'm gonna go over there and check his pro state. You know, I don't even think you get here checked on the regular. I want to have somebody to come check mine.
Speaker 8: Hey, man, I got one more thing to ask you, man, what is what is the baddest I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 10: Steve Harvey Morning Show. Man, Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 9: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. It is time now, ladies and gentlemen to ask the CLO. The Chief Love Officer is Steve Harvey, and he is ready to go.
Speaker 1: This one from Hello, Yeah, the close clo.
Speaker 8: Hello.
Speaker 1: This one is from Khalil in Ohio.
Speaker 9: Khalil says, I'm forty seven years old and I've been married for close to six years. I got a new job in a different state and we're staying in temporary housing until we find a house.
Speaker 1: My wife can work from home, so she was able to keep her job.
Speaker 9: Over the weekend, we plan to look at a few houses, and my wife told me that I should look at apartments because she was moving back to our old city. She said she missed her mom and her friends and her old life. I'm her husband, and she.
Speaker 1: Should be with me. Am I right or wrong?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, wow, you're right about that. Yeah, she should be with you. But now let's deal with what's happening though. She moving back to her old city with her mom and her friend whole life, and he whole life. You know, let's keep right kind of. Hey, well let me just let me just give her a gesture. Don't start there. Let's go back to this old life business, because you know I had one too. Oh you know, I don't know what you thought I was before.
Speaker 1: I got married. Who've been married for six years?
Speaker 6: It's that seven year?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: What it is?
Speaker 6: She want to go back and leave you down there with that apartment? All right?
Speaker 2: Careful now, yeah, you got to be real careful. Yeah, the separation ain't good sometimes.
Speaker 1: Once we put these beads in this house? Is it think you only come on Bobby?
Speaker 2: Wait tonight, girl, See you gotta be careful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, all right.
Speaker 6: He ended up being in that apartment just playing all the old hits turn off.
Speaker 1: So he's right in that She should you want to be with him? Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 9: Sir Khalil Jericha in DeSoto, Texas says, I'm twenty eight and I'm dating a man that has a three year old daughter that is a brat. She was at my boyfriend's house recently and I cooked dinner for the three of us. It was baked chicken, sweet potatoes.
Speaker 1: And broccoli.
Speaker 9: This three year old child announced that she wasn't eating my food because it looked nasty. She asked for chicken nuggets and her dad took her to get some. She stuck out her tongue at me before they left. I don't play with children, and she needs to know that. Can I discipline her myself or should he?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean right now, he should, but you know it's not right to disrespect you. But now, on the other hand, there's some things you can do when ain't nobody around. You know, I've done it to a lot of people kids.
Speaker 6: Well, like, what what do you mean?
Speaker 1: What's you have done?
Speaker 8: Though?
Speaker 2: You know, just just right in the hear just what you do, just put you right over against it and just said, don't get your ass, don't hit them, just say it.
Speaker 1: She is a brad. At three.
Speaker 2: Wow, come on, she don't like your cook it? And he got her some nuggets. Now, can we put a bunch of mustard on that? On the nuggets? When she turned her head? Can we load? Can we what else can we do?
Speaker 6: It's just.
Speaker 2: Really nice, like put it right up under the skin. You's a little space between the nugget and the skin. Like get a little needle and just put a little tabasco in each one. Yeah, the hot daddy that's caused a fresh.
Speaker 7: It.
Speaker 9: Laying in Detroit says, I've been a widow for two years and I have a thirty seven year old son that comes by once a week to have coffee with me.
Speaker 1: Well, I didn't take that into consideration.
Speaker 9: When I had a little too much wine with my new boyfriend and he ended up spinning the night with me. My son popped up at my house for coffee early the next morning, and I was still in bed with my boyfriend. My son got angry and told the man to leave. I told him he didn't have to leave.
Speaker 1: My son said, it's too soon for me to date. How soon it's too soon?
Speaker 2: Well, obviously it ain't too soon, because she had naked for two years it's been how long?
Speaker 1: Two years?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Two years? I see it.
Speaker 2: Dog, it's just too soon for you. Your mama ready, she and that close off everything, Mama ready. Two years is enough time though, two years?
Speaker 6: Two years?
Speaker 2: New boyfriend? I mean, man, you know, sorry you lost your father. I mean, but you know, you know, life goes on.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 2: You know, man, you should really man, you should be happy for your mother. I know not, but I wouldn't be either. I'd put his ass out to tell you. Yeah, yeah, you gonna get about it here my dad, you're leaving here naked.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 9: I remember when at Tommy's dad's funeral he said exactly that, telling men that were in the audience not to come around his mom.
Speaker 1: Don't come around my mama house. I don't want to hear about that.
Speaker 11: My daddy fixed your alarm. Oh if you ain't got your alarm ower back, guess what that's over. You don't get that long.
Speaker 1: It's always come around my mama.
Speaker 11: How acting like you're looking for alarm? I know what to hear you're looking for. Let me tell you right now, it's a wrap.
Speaker 1: It's not happening, all right, Celo. We're moving on.
Speaker 9: This one's from Anonymous in Georgia. Anonymous says, I'm in my mid thirties and recently divorced. I got to keep the house and he gets to pay the mortgage. There's one big problem though. His mother lives in the basement in the studio apartment we built for her three years ago. She's not willing to move out, so the judge said she could keep the apartment in my basement. I don't want her down there period. What if I sold the house to get rid of her, would that be too low down?
Speaker 2: I mean, you could sell the house if you got it, but he paying the mortgage. I mean, you know, look y'all, y'all got a divorce. You know, you keep the house, but you got to keep mama too, because mama in the base.
Speaker 1: In the apartment.
Speaker 6: I don't know what to tell you. I'm stomped on never.
Speaker 2: I know, you don't want to end there, but the judge says she can stay, so you know, yeah, all you can do is make it rough.
Speaker 6: To be down there. Cut the water, or you can just get a leak right up above the flow.
Speaker 1: We gotta go, Clo. Thank you for your advice. As always, you're listening Morning Show.
Speaker 5: All right, it's time for something funny, high for something. Finan I got something, a list, we all got some. Just let you know right away when it ain't none of your damn bit. You might't see it, Yeah, but let it go.
Speaker 8: Let it go.
Speaker 1: What you keep, what you see, but it ain't your b for instance, Yeah.
Speaker 6: You are going to have to do something now we have because you're not good that you don't like this because you're.
Speaker 1: Bullsh but miss is real bad.
Speaker 6: I want you to read them. This is really going on in people's lives. I want you to read at least two of these, all of you, and read it like you mean it. Let's start off with you.
Speaker 1: Here we go, all right, here we go. Number one, This ain't none of your openings. You see it. If you see.
Speaker 5: Somebody throwing a large rug rolled up and it's got feet hanging out.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so damn.
Speaker 13: Tell somebody and speak when you walk back, how you doing s I'll tell you what. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 6: This is real.
Speaker 13: When you at a restaurant, uh huh, you see somebody in the back having a problem with the food, and somebody holl out what the hell?
Speaker 1: I just say, keep eating, don't somebody get into it.
Speaker 6: That one. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 11: If you at the restaurant see a cow pass through the back and two chickens fly food, that really ain't nothing.
Speaker 12: What you go on?
Speaker 6: Come on, try read one of these and big one.
Speaker 1: Just pick one.
Speaker 9: Should Okay, If you see your neighbors kids, if they steal a car or something and it's not yours.
Speaker 1: Your damn.
Speaker 6: Nothing.
Speaker 1: My neighbors don't know them, it don't.
Speaker 2: If you see somebody with something on, they know and it looked like break your soul?
Speaker 6: Is your damn.
Speaker 1: Okay? All right, all right?
Speaker 9: If you see someone open the exit door.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're at the movies.
Speaker 9: And they let nine people in the theater, Oh, come on.
Speaker 11: MBI the.
Speaker 1: Movie starting.
Speaker 11: If you hanging out with some white folks at the park and they hear something and walk through the woods, let me tell you something that ain't got nothing to.
Speaker 8: Do with you.
Speaker 1: That ain't none of you want you going there now that I don't agree with you.
Speaker 6: He heard something? Lemon had one?
Speaker 3: Lemon?
Speaker 1: Had one?
Speaker 8: Lemon?
Speaker 6: Have one?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 5: Your homeboy, y'all been boys feeing tight, y'all tight, just hang out. All of a sudden you see him hanging out, hugged up with another dude.
Speaker 6: That none of that. You gotta be careful.
Speaker 1: They don't say anything about this.
Speaker 13: If you see someone at the drive through take the money and put it in his pocket, nothing your damn you as.
Speaker 6: Trong as you get your food, just get your food.
Speaker 1: You better call the police. You don't know.
Speaker 6: You don't drive off from that window. You don't know what he going through.
Speaker 1: You don't know what's at all.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 2: If you in line, uh after amusement Paul right, okay, yeah, and somebody cut the line behind you yet that ain't your.
Speaker 6: Come up here in front of me, but you cut You see him.
Speaker 1: Cut right there like the right behind you. That ain't yourn the line. That's not right. Not let me tell you that one.
Speaker 11: If you wit your wife, uh huh and see your girlfriend with another man, that really ain't no damn your mouth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me saying. You shouldn't say nothing, not gonna say any not a thing, not a good time.
Speaker 7: I heard.
Speaker 1: You're in the grocery store.
Speaker 5: You see somebody go over to the grapes and they eat about they four handfuls of break up, a pound, they eat a complete they eat a pound break I just set there getting grapes.
Speaker 1: That ain't none of your tail business. That jo Jay? Is that that dealing? That's great? How about this Jay? But you have to bank, uh huh, And you have to window, and the man next to you have to winter.
Speaker 13: If you see him slide the note to the tailor, Hey, hey, that ain't none of your tail being.
Speaker 1: Give me my twenties I had and let me go get out. All right.
Speaker 5: I'm with you, all right, You and you in the coffee place right, you're sitting there, and you see somebody get a handful of them sugars, like just a handful, two in each hand, two handful of the packs.
Speaker 1: Put them in their pocket. They don't bother. I'm diabetic anyway. That's too many sugars, jump too much.
Speaker 6: If you in the jail, uh huhh.
Speaker 2: And you see somebody working out with a train and the trainer tailed him to do fifteen reps and he walk home and they don't do but six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gotta tell that, honest, it ain't got nothing to do.
Speaker 9: All right, coming up more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. All right, guys, here we go.
Speaker 9: Time for would you rather? Would you rather jump rope naked?
Speaker 1: Or wear a helmet during sex?
Speaker 8: Me?
Speaker 11: Just helmet on, jump rope, that jump rope aware you're at man, you just you're just all overplay.
Speaker 2: And when you miss nick, miss, you're gonna have wet marks on your legs.
Speaker 6: And I can't take up and down. That's too much banging.
Speaker 1: And when you get it caught up in that rope, that's that's that's entanglement, that's entangled.
Speaker 2: But I'm a frank though, because I can't swam into my thighs ten times and still be conscious.
Speaker 6: I can't. I'm gonna there's gonna.
Speaker 2: Be some short, short, short, short rope jumping. You ain't fell Steve unconscious.
Speaker 6: Putting his helmet on.
Speaker 1: It's gonna look like I'm going bike riding, but I'm not all right?
Speaker 9: Would you rather wink at every woman you see? Or bark at every woman you see?
Speaker 6: So what are we doing?
Speaker 1: Are we winking or are we barking? What you're gonna wear your eyes winking? That's just you're gonna be just just caid.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you now that bark gonna get on your nerves Hello, it's gonna get your nerves.
Speaker 6: All that barking gets.
Speaker 1: On your nerves.
Speaker 6: I'n't been around the bruhs before.
Speaker 1: It just went.
Speaker 6: Man, I got to go home.
Speaker 1: Too much.
Speaker 2: Now I can't do it no more. Yeah, you don't mark no more. You got the new young bruhs. You know who they are. Okay, you got them old bruhs that make you give it to them.
Speaker 1: So you guys want to wink?
Speaker 9: Would you rather bathe in pickle juice or would you rather bathe in warm hot dog water?
Speaker 2: Yeah, pickle juice can't get up in there. No, that pickle juice gonna create a problem. That pickle juice can't touch. Now, one of them opening fellas.
Speaker 1: Hot dog water can hot dog water? Ain't no vinegar in that? I want that hot dog water.
Speaker 6: My brothers. Let me tell you what my brothers used to do. The dude.
Speaker 2: They would eat all the hot dogs and pour the hot water juice in the bowl with some crackers and tell them that was soup.
Speaker 1: You did that to me, I'm gonna be talking about nobody else you did.
Speaker 2: Well, how I had to learn it from somewhere. I thought it was a good thing to pass.
Speaker 1: On family tradition. Thinking I had some damn soup. I really did, I swam.
Speaker 6: I told her.
Speaker 1: You're listening morning show. It's time for comedy roulette with you guys. I had no here.
Speaker 8: How we do this?
Speaker 1: Let explained because we have new people any day. Give us four subjects. Quiet Steve, you have to explain everything, people, And come on, Jay, all right, yes, we four j.
Speaker 5: We have four subjects. That not being one of them. Put them on the wheel. Spun the wheel, weds do We'll.
Speaker 9: Do the damn All right, let's go comedy roulette. Number number one, you just blank, but I'm not supposed to laugh. Number two, keep on eating stuff in the fridge that don't got your name on it, and see what happens to you.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 9: Number three blank is a bad white boy or white girl. Oh and number four, yeah, number four, he picked on the wrong person this time. Uh huh, he picked on the wrong person this time.
Speaker 1: All right, cat span it, spin it. I'm like, all they're all good to beat myself in the fridge. Oh it stopped doing. You just blake, But I'm not supposed to laugh.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, before you do that, I gotta set rude Okay, none of these jokes can be fat jokes.
Speaker 1: Oh no problem, No, what what said that?
Speaker 6: You just they staying far?
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 1: You just blake, but I'm not supposed to laugh. Okay.
Speaker 5: I told you before you started to cut the power off, before you change that socket, but you didn't, and then and not give behind clean across.
Speaker 1: But I ain't laugh. I'll tell you what you don't. What did I tell you?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 1: What did I tell you? I told you that was not apple juice?
Speaker 6: You drunk it?
Speaker 1: Anybody that was prune's juice.
Speaker 11: But now see nasty the bathroom somebody in it.
Speaker 1: But see now, I'm not opposed to liapsy. You know what pruved you do?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 6: I just told you I ain't finished putting the screws in that tread.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 6: Now you done, just jumped your ass up on that and start running. And I ain't supposed to laugh.
Speaker 5: I told you walking out the people house every day, teasing that dog. One day he gonna get out and wear your behind out.
Speaker 3: He just did.
Speaker 1: You got Doug boes all over your body. But I ain't supposed to laugh.
Speaker 8: Yeah, no, you.
Speaker 1: You allergic to shrimp? Oh yeah, I look up.
Speaker 13: You had already been into the goo. Have to just swim up before my face, and I'm not supposed to laugh.
Speaker 1: I told you they was shrimping the rough room bore you comedians.
Speaker 11: What did I tell you? And I tell you what I tell you. I know it was April food, but I told you I said, I said that. What I said, I said, your wife is at the club. Go somewhere else. Why you show up with your number two at the cliff, Why you do that?
Speaker 1: Come on playing with you? You expect me not to laugh. I'm just saying, plain comedy roulette. Let's show on my turn.
Speaker 3: Attention.
Speaker 1: I told you you heard me.
Speaker 6: See I told you not to buy that use Mazara.
Speaker 1: It's gotten personal, has it?
Speaker 6: I asked not to go down there talking to Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: Did not tell you that?
Speaker 1: Coming up more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show. Coming up at the top of the hour. Right about four minutes after.
Speaker 9: It's my strawberry letter for today, the subject how large is too large?
Speaker 1: We'll get into that in just a.
Speaker 9: Few minutes, but right now the nephew is here with today's prank phone call.
Speaker 1: What do you have for us today.
Speaker 11: Nephew, it happens to us quite often, Shirley call it it happens. The title today is he left his draws. He left his draws, okay, And it's happened on so many different occasions, and I think it's happened for all of us. Whether you whether you have found somebody's draws that they left at the house. Oh oh, you are the person that left the draws, all right, he left his draws.
Speaker 1: Cat dog, if you would.
Speaker 7: Hello, yes, hey, this is the door man mark of your building. Okay. I have a mistress here who is trying to get buzzed up to your unit. Are you Are you at home right now? Sir?
Speaker 10: No, No, no, sir, I'm not a who a mister?
Speaker 8: What sorry?
Speaker 7: What you say?
Speaker 6: Mister?
Speaker 7: And he wants he buzzed up. Supposedly he left some articles in the room or in your unit a couple.
Speaker 8: Of days ago.
Speaker 7: And I was out of town a couple of days ago.
Speaker 8: What day are we talking about?
Speaker 10: Uh so what day you?
Speaker 6: Actually?
Speaker 7: He started Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. He was there all three days. You guys let him into my apartment for three days.
Speaker 8: He was in my place.
Speaker 7: No mischief We don't let anybody in and let someone in the unit allow them to be buzzed up. That's the rules there of the building. So we definitely didn't do anything of char.
Speaker 10: Who let him in?
Speaker 8: Who buzzed him?
Speaker 7: Indy, sir, I hate to say it, but I'm assuming your wife must to buzz him up. You mean my wife was not there three days ago.
Speaker 10: She was on a business trip. She was not at the apartment three days ago.
Speaker 7: No, sir, your wife was here. I've actually seen your wife.
Speaker 8: Come in and out.
Speaker 10: Okay, the dude is there right now.
Speaker 7: He's downstairs. He's here right now with me.
Speaker 6: Sir.
Speaker 7: What did he leave him late?
Speaker 11: Okay?
Speaker 7: One second, MISSI hang, actually leave this part fair pant?
Speaker 4: I know?
Speaker 7: And what else he says?
Speaker 6: He left?
Speaker 7: Uh a pair of pants so underwearing the tooth for rush shirt. Sir, till kill till he's.
Speaker 8: There right now? Let me talk to him.
Speaker 10: Put him on the phone. Let me talk to you know what, missus.
Speaker 7: Right now, we're listening to you, and I rate the way you saying. I don't want to put this guy on the phone. Mark, if you want to keep your job at the building, you're gonna put him on the phone now, sir, Sorry, miss he's actually leaving out of the building.
Speaker 6: Now he's.
Speaker 7: Leave, he's walk putting.
Speaker 10: Him on the phone. What is your problem?
Speaker 7: You got videos to vailis right?
Speaker 8: You got video footage of everybody that comes.
Speaker 7: In and out of the building, right, yes, sir, But you know, if if nothing occurs, we I think we should have footage that goes back at least two weeks, so we should be able to pull some things up for you.
Speaker 2: Sir.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm gonna need you to get that, and I need to hit over to me right now. I'm at my work email. I need it today because this is some y'all let my apartment and it's like, what kind of income fool party?
Speaker 10: What kind of infore are you?
Speaker 8: Sir?
Speaker 6: Missus? Missus?
Speaker 7: All right, well, please hear me out, sir, hear me out. I heard. We haven't just let someone in. Someone in your unit. Buzz someone up. We didn't just let anyone up. Now, I know you don't want to hear it, but I'm assuming your wife buzz this guy just turned up. We didn't do that. You shut stuff and get me what I asked for and then we're done. Okay, Well, well, you know you're saying I have a problem. Maybe you have a problem pleasing your wife and that's why she's buzzing other people.
Speaker 10: Oh you talking to me like that, you pump.
Speaker 7: You're being respectful to me as well, sir.
Speaker 10: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 7: The disrespectful is you coming and letting people come up to my building.
Speaker 6: That you know is now.
Speaker 7: I haven't let anybody up. I can't stop your wife from doing what she's doing. You don't forget him what you're thinking and mind taking out on me and what you should be saying to your wife. Somebody has got a dress up all the time and always buzzing somebody up to the room when you're gone. That's what tw me to the door man.
Speaker 8: You you you, you know what.
Speaker 10: I'm the only around here busting my take care.
Speaker 7: Damn man, I'm over here working right now to take for that.
Speaker 10: Job.
Speaker 7: Well, you might be handling you, but man, whatever the dinner, you're not. You're not handling your business at home. That's why she keeps buzzing people off.
Speaker 8: Sir.
Speaker 7: You know what with the business I'm a handle when I get home today and show.
Speaker 10: Them what I mean.
Speaker 7: Man, your your wife has been sir, you're gonna quit calling me the door man. Okay, doorman, what's showing my position? What you do for a living? I'm a doorman door and thank you, missing door man. Matter fact, I'm gonna stop calling you miss the door man, because that's giving you too much respect.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 7: You know, if you if you stop Tommy from going up to your room, you'll be fine. Who the Tommy nephew, Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Your wife got me the prank phone called you.
Speaker 4: Y'all crazy.
Speaker 7: You're about to get.
Speaker 10: About job cushing.
Speaker 7: Man, It is not fool man.
Speaker 4: You don't know.
Speaker 7: That was going through my head and she.
Speaker 10: Was about to get it.
Speaker 7: You always everybody was about Hey man, I gotta ask you, man, what is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land?
Speaker 10: Man, gotta be the Steve Harvey Morney Show.
Speaker 1: He left them, won't they leave them? Wonie Willy will.
Speaker 11: Cold up next on the fifteenth I will be in Dothan, Alabama. That's right, Dothan, Alabama, And the tickets are on seal red now. And then of course on the twenty second of July, that Saturday, it's the Conclave Baby Kappa Alpha Pside Fraternity Incorporated. We will be in the one and only Tampa, Florida. Did you know what I said? Tampa Florida. So the Family Outing on the Riverwalk, the nephew would be hosting along with the beautiful Dane King. We will be hosting the Family Outing. We got step shows, we got music, we got fun. It's all going down and laying in the cut is Nashville, Tennessee twenty seven, twenty eight, twenty nine. I think I'm up in thirty I'm in Nashville, Tennessee. Tickets on cell right now. That would be Zany's Comedy Club in Nashville, Tennessee.
Speaker 1: I'm on the run, baby, I'm on the rug, all right. Nephew, catchum, catchum, catchu if you can.
Speaker 9: Coming up next Strawberry Letters subject how large it's too large? We'll find out right after this. You're listening Dave Harvey Morning Show time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, dating, work, sex, parenting, and more. Please submit your Strawberry letter to Steve HARVEYFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. Because what we could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one.
Speaker 1: Right here, right now. I'm buggle up, Hold on, tank, we got it for you here.
Speaker 9: It is a strawberry let us subject how large is too large?
Speaker 1: Dear Stephen Shirley.
Speaker 9: I am in a struggle right now, and I need a little advice for a big problem. I have a male friend that I've known since first grade and we're almost forty now. I'm divorced and dating a lot of men after my divorce. After a one day recently, I had a revelation that my soulmate is someone I have known all my life. My good male friend and I hang out all of the time, but he's not who I had in mind if I were to date someone i've known a long time. He's a tall man, almost six ' five, with big hands and feet. He's not overweight, but he's massive in size compared to me. I'm petite and barely five to three, so he towers over me. He's always well groomed, but handsome. He is not exclamation mark. So he and I met up after work for dinner with another male friend of ours. He paid my tab as usual and said all I owed him was a hug. He walked me to my car and I got on my tiptoes like I always do to give him a hug, but this time he kissed me. That was a first, and I must have had too much wine because I started kissing him back. He picked me up and sat me on my car and we kissed for a good while. He didn't say a word. Afterwards, he took me down off my car and said good night. I was so turned on that I told him to follow me home. At my house, we kissed some more and then went to my bed. After a few minutes of us trying to have sex, we realized it wasn't going to work.
Speaker 1: This man is large and in charge in all areas.
Speaker 9: I was not ashamed because I've known him forever, and we laughed for hours about it. He opened up and said he wants to date me, and I'm all for trying it because I do love him and I know he loves me. But it's is intimacy out of the question. I will need to try it before I get too serious with him.
Speaker 6: What should I do?
Speaker 8: Who?
Speaker 9: Okay, I understand your concern, and this is certainly the opposite if some of the letters we get, that's for sure. I'm sure many women would want to be in your shoes right now, but it's not about them.
Speaker 1: This is about you. First.
Speaker 9: I would tell you to talk to your doctor. Women who are women are definitely built to carry children and to push.
Speaker 1: Babies out and all that.
Speaker 9: But it's always good to be sure about what's going on with your own body. And I think it was the wine that took over your body and you went too far a little bit in this one, and that maybe that's why you know you were struggling and didn't fit.
Speaker 1: You were trying too hard.
Speaker 9: I think you need to be sober if you want to be into it with him and intimate with him.
Speaker 1: I say, the next time you guys.
Speaker 9: Get together, maybe you should relax and let things happen organically. Don't try too hard, don't think too hard, don't try to force it any of that. It's gonna either fit or won't. I mean, you know, and that's how life is, I guess. But you gotta take your time, relaxed and not rush into this situation.
Speaker 1: And that's all I got.
Speaker 6: I tried to well. I gotta don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you can't be Ginger Shelley kill people. Help now his ladies in the struggle right now. She been knowing this man since they was in the first grade. They fought, and she's divorced. She's dated several men.
Speaker 8: She had this.
Speaker 6: Revelation, yeah, that her soulmate was somebody.
Speaker 2: That she's known for a long time, you know, you know, revelation, premonition, feeling, dream, whatever she had. Well, she got a good male, free and to hang out all the time. And he's not who she had in mind if I would to date someone.
Speaker 1: He's tall man.
Speaker 2: He's almost six five, with big hands and big feet. Now I notice, see.
Speaker 6: This is why I come in. I got big hands and I got big feet. I understand.
Speaker 2: You've noticed Thomas very quiet normally he got something say on these days.
Speaker 6: I got it.
Speaker 2: Okay, well I got another. I got the pard. I'm gonna have you chime in, tom to just sit back. I found a part for you.
Speaker 6: I ain't got more.
Speaker 2: He's not overweight, and he's massive in size compared to me. Once again, this is not Tommy. Well, it's just he Look, you know, it's just short. You know this man six five. Well, we can't be talking about Tommy big hands. You seen his hands when you just some live remote got a little raccoon hands. You know, I remember when Tom was a baby. He couldn't even hold the apple, you know. With the letter, I'm just saying we had to cut the apple in a slice. He's not overweight, but he's massive insize compared to me. Huh, well, now I'm petite five three. He's well groomed, yeah, which is a plus. Now he's always well groomed. She's barely five three. He towers over me, but handsome he is not. Okay, right there, Town, right there, you got something you won't say.
Speaker 11: Right there, I'm not gonna be ugly with you, and Junior, I ain't say you was.
Speaker 6: This is the part I'm just I told you it was a part in the letter where you could come in at.
Speaker 1: He falls on time.
Speaker 2: So they met up after work for dinner. All right, hold that thought, and right after that it started popping off. We'll be right, all right, we're.
Speaker 9: Gonna have part two of Steve's response coming up in twenty three minutes after the hour subject how large is too large?
Speaker 1: We're gonna go to break and get back into it right after this. You're listening hard Morning show.
Speaker 9: All right, come on, Steve, let's recap today's strawberry letter subject with you, which you seem to think is about Tommy.
Speaker 1: Uh well, it's just no, no, no, Tommy.
Speaker 6: He's just a section in him.
Speaker 1: Which section is that?
Speaker 6: I will get to it?
Speaker 1: Okay? How long? Too large?
Speaker 6: This woman is in the struggle right now. She got a big problem.
Speaker 2: She got a male friend she knows in first grade day forty now, and she's divorced, and she's dated a lot of men. But she had to reach a recu premonition that her soulmate was somebody that she's known.
Speaker 6: For a long time.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 6: She got a good male friend. They hang out all the time.
Speaker 2: But that ain't somebody she thought it would be. He's tall man, almost sixty five, big hands, big feet.
Speaker 6: This is not Tommy six ' five, big hands, big feet. That ain't Tommy. He's not over waight, but he's massive inside. To me, I put tea go ahead, barely fed where she fired three? That ain't hard to be bigger than hugy.
Speaker 1: No, massive inside.
Speaker 6: It's what I'm doing. I know because she fired three.
Speaker 1: I'm not hugging back.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she fired three.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give you that though we we we are, but I got the line for you. This whole time he tie was over me. He's always well groomed. Here we go, temmy but handsome.
Speaker 6: He is not there you go any comments. I'm not feel free, I'm not ugly.
Speaker 8: I got that.
Speaker 2: I understand that. That's called denial. Okay, let's move on with the letter. We met up for work for dinner at another male friend of ours. He paid the tab and he said, all you in was a hug. He walked in to the car. I got on my tippy toes like I always do to give Hi a hug.
Speaker 6: But this time he kissed me. Now here we go. This was the first. That was a first.
Speaker 2: And I must have had too much wine because I started kissing him back.
Speaker 6: And Shirley come talking about instange. No, it wasn't.
Speaker 2: It wasn't why you wanted to. Wine and alcohol make you do exactly what you think. It removes reasoning. Another time, Tommy got something you won't say right now?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 6: What is sex is where you might can have something? Say?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 2: He picked me up and he set me on my car and we kissed for a good little while he didn't say a word afterwards. That's that, ain't you Tommy? You can't pick him on the pickup?
Speaker 6: Well, you know how high you had to have over your head to get up the mess around? Fall back, break your back, don't try that.
Speaker 1: We told you.
Speaker 6: You had a g I, Joe. We wouldn't even let you put that on the kitchen table.
Speaker 1: Watch watch, watch, And we.
Speaker 2: Kissed for a good while. He didn't say a word after he took down off the car and said good night. Play a move straight, player moved right there. I was so toned on I told him to follow me home. Now she ain't drink that much, surely, because she drove home she knowed a way. So now at my house, we kissed some more and then went to my bed, because this is what you do.
Speaker 6: So you got him in the bed.
Speaker 2: After a few minutes of us trying to have sex, we realized it wasn't going to work.
Speaker 6: Now let's put the brakes on trying how you try to have sex. I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: This man is large and in charging all errors. I'm not ashamed because I know an the fair and we laughed hours about it. Well, how high he he held if in the half sex, we don't have secret Now I'm goffing the hell we laughing for now, I'm just trying.
Speaker 9: I'm just asking because they're friends and it didn't work, so you know, they laughed it off.
Speaker 2: He opened up and said he wants to date me in and I'm all for trying it because I do love him and I know he loves me, but it's intimacy out of the question. My answer right off the bat, it's probably. But then I have other answers. I will need to try it before I get too serious with him.
Speaker 6: What should I do?
Speaker 2: Well, let's think about this. If you say you gotta try it, I suggest that you practice. All listen, we got to practice. We got to treat this sex like a marathon. You don't just go out there and run twenty six and a half mile, no, you, No, you got the wrong practice. First, you got to learn how to run a mile. You can't do the whole marathon. Then you got to learn how to do five miles. You can't do the whole marathon. Then you got to do a ten k. You can't do a whole marriae a thorn. Then you gotta try to. Then you can do t K, then you gotta try to do half a marathon thirteen miles. You follow what I'm saying. So, since this man is large, we got to ease into this. We got to and I know this, I'm been through.
Speaker 1: I've been through.
Speaker 2: This is not your part, Tommy, it's not your part. Quiet, but tonight you had your part. You You still back there trying to put up on the car. I'm at the house second time, trying to work out how we're gonna do this. Now you just got You know, there's an old saying on how to become successful, and I'm gonna share it with you. And this is all I'm gonna say about this letter. I've given this advice to millions of people. Inch by inch, anythings a cinch. Yeah, have a happy life, enjoy yourself, work it.
Speaker 1: Out all right? Thank you, Steve. Post your comments on today Strawberry.
Speaker 6: Steal back there trying to put up on that car, and we've Harby.
Speaker 9: Had them on Instagram and Facebook. Check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on demand.
Speaker 1: You're listening morning show.
Speaker 6: But I know y'all don't. Thank y'all. Off to ladies.
Speaker 1: What question quickly?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 6: One got to go. That's what we've been doing all day.
Speaker 2: One got to go, ladies, Denzel Washington, Idris Elbow, No, Will Smith, the Rock Ladies.
Speaker 6: One got to go.
Speaker 1: Got you know what, I'm gonna go with the rock.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go with the rock.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going with the rock.
Speaker 11: Will will Is just.
Speaker 13: Well, answer, you ain't gonna like my ass, so we don't got to go.
Speaker 1: You know, not to do this understanding though exactly.
Speaker 2: You understand you ought to do one. You ought to do one for women too. The ladies put together listen, asked a fell.
Speaker 9: All right, all right, Halle Berry, that's over. So hell uh Meg, the Stallion you can stop right then. Kim Kardashian and Jennifer Lopez.
Speaker 11: Bye Stallion, Bye bye Stallion. Sorry about your foot bye.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna have to go with your Stallion simply because I don't really know her. Yeah, but Halle j Loo.
Speaker 5: Kim Kardashian and Kim Kardashian, I mean, I love the Stallion, but she got the ride.
Speaker 11: Off of Let's pull the Stallion out and put Beyonce, Halle beyond.
Speaker 9: Who, Kim Kardashian, that's who. That was my list, and you substituted the stallion got to go?
Speaker 12: You got to go?
Speaker 7: Are you.
Speaker 1: Ja show up? I know that, I know, And you don't want any entanglements.
Speaker 6: You're just trying to stay with the least amount of problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: If you try to stay out of a situation, you leave the situation. Yeah, yes, oh man, which.
Speaker 2: Okay, well it ain't it ain't. I ain't how much Helly ain't leaving at all? Well, because I know Halle, I have Halle had to go?
Speaker 6: Do you know her?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I know her?
Speaker 9: Oh so you okay, Well, I know one thing. JOm Zell and Indris aren't going anywhere ever in like get rid of them when they die and come back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're still in the list.
Speaker 2: There's still now I'm not I'm not. I didn't pick them casts of flyness. Uh huh, I just because I know Hallie and for anybody's thinking. And I don't know I like that, but I just know him.
Speaker 6: Okay, No, I don't know at all.
Speaker 9: All right, you're listening hard Morning Show. It is time now to check Steve's voicemail and listen. If you want to leave a voicemail yourself for Steve, call him eight seven seven twenty nine, Steve eight seven seven twenty nine, Steve, let's go to this caller just left a message for you, Steve.
Speaker 10: What's up, Steve, Harvey and crew man.
Speaker 8: Turn the radio down, y'all can be playing that tank this early in the morning. Man, y'all have me late for work.
Speaker 10: Old lady heard that song come out of the bathroom slow dancing.
Speaker 8: And then then well we'll leave it at that, but yeah, y'all have me late for work.
Speaker 10: Then morning they want y'all know that keep up to good where y'all have a good day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're absolutely welcome, sir, And you're absolutely welcome.
Speaker 6: We're going to try to get you again one morning later on this week. Thank you all right?
Speaker 1: Goodness beautiful?
Speaker 8: What we do?
Speaker 1: That's this?
Speaker 9: One's from Jasmine from Detroit. Jasmine needs some parenting advice Steve.
Speaker 14: Hi, Uncle Steve, this is Jasmine from Detroit. I was calling because I wanted to get some advice from you. I'm thirty four, I'm a single mom. I've been single for almost ten years now, I am divorced, and I know you talk a lot about how men should be fathers and how women shouldn't hold their kids away.
Speaker 10: From the fathers for you.
Speaker 12: Know, trivial things. In my case, I'm not a mom that keeps my son away his father. His father just doesn't want to do right. My son is fourteen years old. I want to know what we're you say for single moms that don't have a support system and don't have fathers in their lives and males in their lives that can influence their sons.
Speaker 14: What advice would you give to us?
Speaker 12: And also I would like to ask, would you be writing a book on single moms raising sense by theirselves? Okay, thank you.
Speaker 2: Listen, as far as the boy goes, you have to get him in some type of program where there's sports, Scouts, one hundred Black Men, Boys and Girls Club, because you have to get him in a position where mentoring is occurring.
Speaker 6: Also, I would attempt to call the father and say, listen, he really needs you. He's going through it. Your absenteeism in his life is hurting him at this point.
Speaker 2: And I'm not going to get in a way, but I just really need you to spend some time with your son because I don't know how to turn him into a man, and you do, and he really needs that. I would really appreciate the help from you. I won't bother you with anything if you just spend some time. You got to try that at least. I know that's maybe uncomfortable for you because I don't know how you all got away from each other, what's caused the breakup or the separation. But when it comes to for the children, you have to make some uncomfortable decisions sometimes and do some things. It's uncomfortable that he ain't gonna tie to sleeping with you. Again, not that uncomfortable, but I mean, you know, look, having a conversation with your ex is worth to try. But other than that, the programs that are out there, sports Scouting, Boys and Girls Club one hundred Black men have wonderful mannering program.
Speaker 1: Yeah, write a book about this.
Speaker 6: No, he had a book about that. No, No, there's too much cussing to be in that book.
Speaker 1: So you can cuss in the book, just not on the radio.
Speaker 13: These lines the book, yeah lines, you're gonna be using things you can tell your children.
Speaker 6: Because it just ticks me off a bit too, because I need for brothers.
Speaker 2: I need men out there to just look, man, I know I know how they can be sometime I've had X with kids, it can be a whole bunch of challenges, but you gotta.
Speaker 6: Fight through them because your job as the dad.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you right now when I learned it, God does not release you from that responsibility.
Speaker 6: Fellas. He just don't.
Speaker 2: He don't ever let you off the hook because whatever excuse you got, it ain't it ain't gonna do it because you're the father.
Speaker 6: So it's your job to beat the dad.
Speaker 9: Mm hmm yeah, all right, great advice, Jasmine. All right, thank you, Steve.
Speaker 1: You're listening Morning show. All right, we have a little time to kill here, Steve. This game is so hot today that we've been playing one. Got to go. Jay came up with this. I got one.
Speaker 3: I got.
Speaker 1: Let me try.
Speaker 11: Here we go Coupo Sloop ice Cube, jay Z who Snoop Doggs ice ice Cube.
Speaker 1: Snoop Dogg's not going no damn.
Speaker 3: We know that for me too.
Speaker 9: I love He's and Monica will kill us all if we take out Cube.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so that.
Speaker 5: In the beginning, dog I c jay Z so got his How I picked one because who could have normally most hang out with There's no way I'm gonna hang out with jay Z.
Speaker 1: It's no way, no possibly, it's a good c what you guys see who you got who? That's too hard? That one's too hard, that's awful. That's PWK is the.
Speaker 6: Only one I really didn't know. I know these other brothers.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: I'm but in terms of pack is was a movement. So he has JA. Yeah you feel I'm you on that one?
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 1: We can't decide on that one, Tommy. That was too good.
Speaker 9: All right, More Hardy Morning Show coming up and some trending news at thirty three minutes after the hour. Right after this, you're listening hard Morning Show. All right, guys, here go time for would you rather? Would you rather jump rope naked?
Speaker 1: Or wear a helmet during sex? B just helmet on jump rope? That jump rope away. You're hot, man, you just you're just all over the place now.
Speaker 2: And when you miss Nicky, you're gonna have wet marks on your leg. And I can't take it up and down. That's too much banging.
Speaker 11: And when you get it caught up in that rope, that's that's that's entanglment. That's entangled.
Speaker 2: But I'm a frank though, because I can't slam into my thighs ten times and still be conscious.
Speaker 1: I can't get there.
Speaker 2: There's gonna be some short, short, short, short rope jumping.
Speaker 6: Ain't fell Steve unconscious putting his helmet on.
Speaker 1: It's gonna look like I'm going bike riding, but I'm not all right? Would you rather wink at every woman you see? Or bark at every woman you see? So what are we doing? Are we winking or are we barking?
Speaker 6: Whatever?
Speaker 11: You're gonna wear your eyes winking, that's just you're gonna be spark just just.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you now that bar is gonna get on your nerves. Hello, it's gonna get your nerves. All that barking gets on your nerves. I've been around the bruhs before it just went man, I got to go home.
Speaker 1: Too much.
Speaker 6: Now I can't do it no more.
Speaker 1: You don't bark no more.
Speaker 2: You got the new young brothers. You know who they are, Okay, you got them old brus that make you give it to them.
Speaker 9: So you guys want to would you rather bathe in pickled juice?
Speaker 1: Or would you rather bathe in warm hot dog water?
Speaker 2: Pickle juice can't get up in there. That pickle juice gonna create a that pickle juice can't touch.
Speaker 6: Now one of them opening s. Fella, I'm saying, hot dog water can hot dog water? Ain't no vinegar in that.
Speaker 1: I want that hot dog water.
Speaker 6: My brothers. Let me tell you what my brothers used to do. They was a honter ad, dude.
Speaker 2: They would eat all the hot dogs and pour the hot water juice in the bowl with some crackers and tell them that was soup.
Speaker 1: You did that to me, I'm gonna be talking about nobody else you.
Speaker 6: Did well how I had to learn it from somewhere. I thought it was a good thing.
Speaker 1: To pass on family tradition. Thinking I had some damn soup. I really did, I swam.
Speaker 9: I told her, all right, we'll be back at forty nine minutes after with our last breakup the day, and of course with some closing remarks from the one and at least Steve Harvey right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening Steve Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 9: All right, here we are, guys, our last break of the day, and Steve, you have some closing remarks.
Speaker 12: You know what.
Speaker 2: I'm just on this tip right now because I want to just remind people, really, really focus on yourself. And I'm not meaning to the point where you don't consider other people. That's not what I'm saying. But in order to be successful, I really want you to focus on yourself, because in order to get you to the next level, nobody should know you better than yourself, and the best way to know yourself is to be true to yourself. Do the things that feel right to you, Do the things that motivate you, Do the things that put you in a better position. Do the things that you know in your heart are right. If it don't feel right, it's probably cause it's not. If what you are doing is at the expense or the cost of somebody else, you're gonna have to pay for that because that's not how it's done. You don't have to use anybody to get to where you're trying to go in life, especially if it's in the same place God has for you.
Speaker 6: God don't need no help.
Speaker 2: God don't need you using nobody, stepping on nobody, abusing nobody. He doesn't need that help. So if you are doing something and you know what's wrong, you have to pull yourself up, pull yourself together.
Speaker 6: Now, listen to me.
Speaker 2: When you make a mistake, and you will and you get it wrong, and you will get up and go again, Get up and go again. You have to keep moving forward. God is not looking for your perfection. He is only looking for your persistence. You are not going to be perfect. I don't care how hard you try. That's what grace and forgiveness and mercy is all about. Because he put it. He implemented a system where he knew that we were going to fail so many times along the way trying to.
Speaker 6: Get it right.
Speaker 2: So he created grace, mercy and forgiveness. So when you make a mistake, stop laying in it. It's okay, you made a mistake. It's no big deal. Everybody makes them. But know yourself and know what you do. If you don't really care to drink, nothing says you have to drink. If you're the person that really ain't in the weed, just causees legal don't mean you got to do it. Alcohol is legal, cigarettes is legal.
Speaker 6: But if it's not for you, it's not for you.
Speaker 1: You know yourself.
Speaker 3: And lock in.
Speaker 6: After you know yourself, lock in on your purpose. You know I say this all the time.
Speaker 2: The two greatest days of your life or the day you're born in the day you discover why. But listen to me, man, that why is critical, That why is your purpose? That why is your meaning your service? That why is everything?
Speaker 6: You've got to.
Speaker 2: Lock in on your purpose and stay there and stop allowing everything to sidetrack you. So many people, Man, we are so easily distracted in this world because the distractions are everywhere. But you got to get tuned into your purpose. Why are you on this earth? Are you really on this worth to live the way you live in? I mean, you have to just come to that. I had just just sit myself down one day and go, Steve Harvey, are you really in this world to live the way you live it?
Speaker 1: Do you think that God.
Speaker 2: Took all this time bring you through all the stuff he brought you through, for you to act like this, for you to continue living like this? And when I had that honest conversation with myself, the answer was no. And so I had to start pulling it together. But I couldn't pull it together by myself. I had to ask God for some help. You know, why would I not go to God for the help. He's my creator. If you're driving a car and you got a car and your car break down. There's an owner's manual in the glove compartment, and you know why is there because it helps you troubleshoot what's wrong with the car. Now, if you're driving a Toyota, that manual that you're looking for in the glove compartment is gonna be a Toyota manual specific to the type of car that you're driving. That way, you know exactly how to fix what's wrong. So when something is that's wrong with you, you have an owner's manual. It's your Bible, it's your Koran, it's your Terror, it's whatever you read for your religious faith. You have an owner's manual that specifically can fix your ailment. And it comes in chapters and verses. I don't care what's wrong with you, There is an answer in those pages. And if you don't have the book, all you got to do is ask God for help. But you have got to get tuned in you your purpose. And when you make mistakes and you fall, it doesn't mean it's over. I have fallen thousands of times. But the blessing that I have that God has given me is I have the will, the desire and the faith to get back up.
Speaker 6: Over and over and over again. And you can do it too. You have that same thing in you. In order to get up. You simply have to look up.
Speaker 2: Every time I fall, I look to my heavenly Father and he gives me the strip to go on to tomorrow.
Speaker 6: And you got it.
Speaker 2: All you got to do is get home, go to sleep, wake up and go again. Come on, y'all, this is the year. You can change a lot of things. It's gonna take some effort on your part, but you can do it. It's just take some faith. Now, faith with our works is dead. You got to get busy, stay true to yourself, identify your purpose, and stop getting distracted. Let's go my clothing remarks. Y'all have a great day, all right? Talk to God. He loved to hear from it.
Speaker 9: For all Steve Harvey contests. No purchase necessary, void we're prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve HARVEYFM dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show