Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded. Y'all know what's time. Y'all don't know y'all bad.
Speaker 2: At all at all, So don't given them black the bus busy listen to me to show.
Speaker 3: I don't joy.
Speaker 2: Joy, you don't turn out love, turn you gotta turn.
Speaker 4: Well, I.
Speaker 2: Got to turn the mouth. Turn you probably got to turn the mouth, turn out, turn the water. Then a look, come.
Speaker 1: Come on, you'll think, uh huh, I sure will. Good morning everybody.
Speaker 5: You are listening to the voice, Come on, dig me now, get and only Steve Harvey got a radio show.
Speaker 1: Ain't God been good to me? But then again, ain't he been good to you?
Speaker 6: Two?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 5: I mean, really, man, think of all the blessings God has given you. You know what, that's a good news today, though, y'all. In the face of the world being the way it is, the evilness that's out there, it just it just seems like that's all that's on the news sometimes, you know, we got we got news of parents not really standing up being parents. We got news stories of children turning on their parents. You got you got everything, the economy, you got places you thought usould beautiful places to go. Now they got travel alerts it's just it's all over us. It's it's all over. But the good news is there's something that you can have in this relationship with God that gives you a way to deal with it all. And I'm not saying that it'll protect you from every single thing out there is happening, because some things are going to happen to you. You're going to be in an accident from time to time. You're going to make a mistake and fall down from time to time. But man, wouldn't it be incredible to you for you if you understood that you had some insurance in all of this that no matter what happened to you, you know you will covered. You know, look, insurance companies as good as they are, you know, like our friends that stay farm or any other insurance company you know, they do, they do some amazing things. Insurance is a really really good thing to happen in the event that something happens to you. You know, you may not want to pay the premium, but guess what in the event that something happens to you, that insurance is absolutely critical. Well, but guess what they cover certain things. You could get life insurance, you can get all insurance you can get accident insurance, you can get health insurance. There is nothing that you can buy to safeguard you against life's decisions. You know, if you make a mistake, if you cheat, if you lie, if you if you fall down and you can't seem to get it together, and you make a crazy decision about how you're gonna go about securing an income, that there are there are no policies you can buy for that. You can't buy a policy if you stop being the man you're supposed to be, and and and and give up on your children. You can't buy a policy if something happens as a mother and all of a sudden you're not the mother you're supposed to be.
Speaker 1: But there is some insurance coverage out there for you.
Speaker 5: And that relationship that you form with God, that friendship that you form with help, that that alliance, that that partnership, that that prayer that you put in all the time, there is an insurance policy that you have taken out when you form a relationship with your heavenly father, when you form a friendship, when you form a bond that protects you, that protects you when these things happen. In the event that they happen. Now here's a great thing about prayer. Prayer can head off some stuff from happening.
Speaker 1: It really really can.
Speaker 5: Prayer can prevent some things from happening. You know, I'll give you an example in my life. Okay, here we go, because see, see's the best way for me to do it. Because see, what I don't like to do is talk to people without letting them know. Hey, look, I'm in this hole with you. I feel where you at. Okay, here we go. I was making some decisions a few years ago because what I thought I was doing was counterbalancing something that was happening in my life. You know, I thought that since I wasn't happy or well for whatever the reason I thought I wasn't happy, if I, as wrong as I am, wanted to blame somebody else from my unhappiness. That's really if I make a bad decision because I'm thinking I'm unhappy with somebody, Holy pardon too. Wrongs don't make it right, and I make a decision to do something wrong, and now the consequences come when I do something wrong. See then that I already know, as an intelligent thinking man, as most of you are, that when you do something wrong that you know, there is a consequence for that. I teach that to my sons. When you do something wrong, there is a consequence. So as an adult, I fully understood the consequence. And so what I was doing was I was making some decisions that was causing some consequences in my life, that was delaying my happiness, delaying my progress, causing my business not to go the way it could go, so forth and so on. Well, what I started doing was I took out this insurance policy called Prayer, and I started putting it in my mix on a daily basis. And then I started putting it in my mix, you know, two three times a day. And then I found myself using it all the time. And then I really started putting it in when I didn't need any help, when I wasn't in trouble, I started putting insurance in. I started making deposits into the bank. I started paying my premiums down. And Prayer is like a premium, you just pay into it. Then when situations started coming up, now that Prayer that I had put in, that in those premiums I had paid it started preventing me from making the decisions I was making in the past. Thus I didn't have to suffer the consequences. Thus my businesses didn't have to be delayed in this progress because I had put some payments on some premiums taking out an insurance policy.
Speaker 1: With my life my real life.
Speaker 5: I'm talking about your life where you make your day to day decisions in I'm not talking about see life.
Speaker 1: Insurance is only good if you die.
Speaker 5: God has a policy that's available that's available for you.
Speaker 1: Why are you living? See? In order for an insurance policy to pay, something bad got to happen.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: There may be some others out there I don't know nothing about.
Speaker 5: But all the ones I got my car insurance, they only come into play if I have an accident. I have an accident insurance policy where if something happens to me, I got accident, I got My voice is covered in case something happened to that. I got that, but I got to not be able to talk to cash that one. You understand everything I got homeowners insurance. Don't nothing show up on my homeowner's insurance unless it's a flood of fire, of felt. Something bad got to happen for my insurance to even make sense. When you take out the policy with your heavenly Father. When you pay the premiums of prayer, and that's all it costs. Man, It ain't you. Ain't got to have no money for this policy. I put into the policy. It pays me dividends and benefits for living. Ain't nothing got to go wrong for me to cash in on this policy. I use this policy for good things. I give you example. I use this policy to ask God to watch over my family when I travel. Make the decisions to pay your premiums in prayer. Talk to your heavenly Father, get you some insurance in your life. And when you have little things like that, keep on stepping.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 1: God loves you.
Speaker 5: Man, Man, I show hope you talk to God today because guess what He shure would like to hear from you.
Speaker 8: That's for Shepstening.
Speaker 4: Show.
Speaker 7: Wake up, Wake up, wake up, rising shine y'all, give yourself that stretch that morning your own and sit on the edge of the bed. Thank the man, and then you got to get up, get out and get something. It is the Steve Harvey Morning Show. It's the nephew holding it down. Uncle Steve's out on vacation and the beautiful ladies are here. Shirley Strawberry, cal of Farrell, Mississippi, Monica. And then it's the belated birthday Kim Junior, boy at spades, what's up day at the top of the morning, more than everybody's calling off.
Speaker 1: Well, let's get to it.
Speaker 2: How was the birthday?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on, yeah, birthday was birthday was nice? It was really nice. You see how heart? Oh yeah, man, you's a restaurant with did you wear your birthday suit?
Speaker 7: Like I told you?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Man, time want birthday?
Speaker 7: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He was right if you he's right, I will on your friends. How long your praying? It's around with it?
Speaker 7: How long you do that?
Speaker 1: Oh we had a good eye with it. Yeah we're talking about boy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, super our.
Speaker 1: Let me take you out.
Speaker 7: That's major.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you what thing she did really nice for me?
Speaker 9: Ran me a bubble bad I said, all right now okay, right, yeah yeah, let me put.
Speaker 1: The nfe Jan's on.
Speaker 9: Let me spend some time in there. Okay, But then what when she walked in? Lord, have verse pray God? Oh they like having a wife.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah what.
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Man, so thank you so much. Man, it really feels good. Be forty five. We did forty five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you made it.
Speaker 1: You made forty five. They told me I wasn't gonna make it to eleven, but look at me forty five.
Speaker 8: Yeah, blessing.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is because of sickle say they because of the sickles, said, yees, don't even playing a life on him. He ain't gonna be around. But I'm here now forty five.
Speaker 2: Look at God.
Speaker 1: I know that's why it's so special for me. I'm still here. We got we got another one coming up this this month, I'm sure.
Speaker 8: Bear Yes, birthdays next Friday.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now he turned forty five, Shirley, I knew you were going to go there.
Speaker 6: What I.
Speaker 7: Mean, j you know, proudly told us he turned forty five and just said, what are we looking forward to?
Speaker 6: Sharon?
Speaker 8: Well, wait till my birthday?
Speaker 7: How about that?
Speaker 8: It's all about junior todaydayday?
Speaker 1: Okay, yesterday, you're looking forward.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: We want to know what number we look at and.
Speaker 8: That's gonna make a difference in your life.
Speaker 7: How it's not, it's not, but you know, inquiring minds want to know that's.
Speaker 1: That's a woman hurt?
Speaker 7: Why is that?
Speaker 6: What is that?
Speaker 8: Because that's the rule and it's standards you know it's double standard. You know it's double standard. There's certain things women don't do to men, as certain things women don't do to do to me.
Speaker 1: Because I ain't seen y'all hold nothing back?
Speaker 7: What is it?
Speaker 8: We don't do whatever we want exactly pretty much pretty much.
Speaker 1: So we're not supposed to ask a lady how old she is?
Speaker 2: We didn't ask.
Speaker 1: He told us, Yeah, yeah, I know, I know what you would have. But anyway, how say that again?
Speaker 8: Look at the time coming up in thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear once again from the nephew. Is he runs that prank back right after this?
Speaker 7: What year was you born?
Speaker 8: You're listening hard morning show? It is time now for the nephew to run that prank back?
Speaker 1: What you got for us?
Speaker 7: Neph This right here is how much in the account? Past as bitch of jakes. When y'all get to the products out how much we got in the account? Passed? Ask Jamal Brian how much? How much we got Let's go get doctor. Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach Pastor Hayes. Pastor Hayes, how you doing this is? This is brother line Line Thompson.
Speaker 4: How you doing I'm good brother, and how can I help you today?
Speaker 1: Past?
Speaker 7: I'm actually one of your members at the church, and I want to just command you that you're doing a good job the way you are displaying safety. Let me say that first and foremost.
Speaker 4: Okay, cool, thank you. You know, we just want everybody to be safe and healthy.
Speaker 1: And your name again the brother line of Thompson.
Speaker 4: Okay, and and and other times I'm tying about to be in the middle of dinner. How can they help you?
Speaker 7: Brother? Well, here here's what I wanted to ask you, man, uh pass, I want to ask you this. I know, you know a lot of people are going through different things and and and uh people are you know, trying to make sure they keep food and stuff in the house because it's you know, time like this. You know you kind of want to they put in and but you want to make sure you got enough food and water and things like that. So but but but what I wanted my reason for calling you is I wanted to ask you how how much money do we have in the account?
Speaker 3: Come again, the church account?
Speaker 7: How much money do we have in there?
Speaker 2: Brother?
Speaker 4: Brother?
Speaker 3: What what do you say? Your name was?
Speaker 5: Again?
Speaker 6: Brother?
Speaker 7: My name is a brother Lianel Thompson.
Speaker 4: Okay, brother Thompson, how did you get my personal cell phone number to be calling me at home the time of day?
Speaker 7: Well, I got this number from one of the brothers at the church.
Speaker 3: What what brother? The church?
Speaker 4: But they know not to give my personal number off to to people I don't know, are you?
Speaker 7: Well, I'm a I'm a but I'm a but I'm a member though I'm a member.
Speaker 4: Well, how long you been a member? Because I've been pasting this church for ten years and your name ain't familiar to me.
Speaker 6: How long?
Speaker 4: How long you been a member.
Speaker 3: Of my church?
Speaker 7: I've been a member of probably going on going on three years now, but I ain't I ain't been in since, you know, since that day I joined.
Speaker 1: You know, you know, I kind of got caught out there, you know.
Speaker 6: How it go.
Speaker 4: But uh yeah, wait wait wait wait wait wait, So you you've been a member of my church two or three years? You ain't been to the church in two to three years? Are you calling me to ask me about finances of my church?
Speaker 6: Well, I'm gonna say what you're looking for.
Speaker 7: Well, I am a member, so I mean I do have to don't I have the right to know what we got in there, what we got in the account.
Speaker 6: Actually you don't.
Speaker 4: You don't have to write to that question. If you don't actively come to the church, you can't come to the church, sign up the church, and then call me three years later asking me what we got going on at church. So I need to understand what is your purpose?
Speaker 3: What do you well?
Speaker 7: Like I say everybody going through hard times, I'm trying to see what we got in there, because you know, I need to pick up a few things from the stove. I don't have the money right now, but shouldn't I be able to lean on my church?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 4: You can lean on that. We've done a lot of stuff in the community. We've been seeing the elderly. We got a full bank. We've been cash acting people some money that when we can. But you ain't been at this church in three years. You can't call me after three years and think I'm about to give you some money for someone I don't even know if you're a real member.
Speaker 7: I am a real man. I'm a real member.
Speaker 1: So hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, pastor.
Speaker 4: Hold on, no, no, hold on, no, no, no, you hold on what boy? Look here, I'm trying to sit down have dinner with my family. You sitting here on my last n Look here, brother Thompson, I don't know you. I ain't never heard of you. You am not about to call here and try to get some money out of me. You ain't even a member of the church.
Speaker 7: I am a member of the church.
Speaker 4: Because you come to the church one time, you ain't been back in three years and you come to me for some money.
Speaker 7: I am a member.
Speaker 6: Gave your mama. You are not a member of this church, sir, I am a member.
Speaker 4: Of the church.
Speaker 1: Look, look, look, let me tell you something.
Speaker 6: I know this.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you where you can't call my church two or three years ago and called me three years later, get my number from somebody and ask me for money because you're going through hard time.
Speaker 6: Now, if you was a.
Speaker 4: True member of the church, you'll understand how we work and how we give money to people that's struggling. I just delivered forty meals today to our elderly.
Speaker 7: Huh.
Speaker 4: Last week we cash out people money to go pick up grocy Paris.
Speaker 7: Well, do you need my cash out?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 7: Do you need my cash?
Speaker 4: Boy?
Speaker 6: Boy?
Speaker 4: Are you gonna make because you ain't even tithing.
Speaker 6: So how you not tithing?
Speaker 7: And then you I told you out here fell on bad times, didn't I say I fell on bad times?
Speaker 4: You fell on bad times for three years?
Speaker 7: Hey, hey, you know it takes longer for some people. Okay, fact, why are you? Why are you judging me in opposed to trying to figure out how to cash at.
Speaker 6: Me so I can get on a member of my church.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you some scam artist trying to get money from the church. Sir, I have never met you.
Speaker 3: I don't know you.
Speaker 4: Matter of fact, I'm about to call up the deacons to see who you are and why they would give my number to some point to call me and ask me for some money.
Speaker 7: Hey, let me say this to you. If you don't cash at me, then I'm finna let all the members that I know you. I know our church ain't no megachurch. You know we got three four hundred members already know so, but I would let every member know.
Speaker 1: That you not cash up in me to help me in a time of knee.
Speaker 7: I will do that.
Speaker 4: Hey, Rob Thompson, you you can let him know. You can Facebook at Instagram and you can put it on that TikTok and tag me in it. I ain't giving you a dime. I don't know you, I ain't never heard of you. Matter of fact, you need to get off my phone. I got dinner with my wife. Boy to go on, man, and I ain't got time to be going.
Speaker 3: Back and forth with you.
Speaker 4: I need to know who gave you my number to. I can call them up and tell them. Don't be giving my number out to some stranger who ain't been our church in two to three years and gonna ask me for some money, some cash out, or if you don't get off this phone, who gets you?
Speaker 7: Okay, so let me ask you something. So So, you know Deacon Marvin.
Speaker 4: Dillar, I know Dickie Marvin.
Speaker 6: Yet what about him?
Speaker 7: Do you know he listened to the radio every morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 7: Pastor Hayes, you just got pranked by your boy, Deacon Molly boy.
Speaker 4: See, and that's why about to get kicked off the board.
Speaker 6: Boy, you got me out here in my yard.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: My neighbors looking at me like I'm crazy. They know I'm on the block. You almost made me cush. You can't be doing that during this time. Man. All right, man, Man, I'm good, man, I'm good. Maybe everything good. My wife came out here, boy, and you ain't don't want her to set it off.
Speaker 1: You don't want the first lady to go out?
Speaker 2: Okay, man, but nah, we.
Speaker 4: Take care of our church man. We feed them, sending the money, man, delivering mills. Man, make sure everybody good during this time.
Speaker 7: That's good man. Hey man, Before we get off, you gotta let me know what is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 4: Man, It's a Steve Harby morning show with that, isn't it, nephew, Timmy, all.
Speaker 8: Right, nephew. Coming up next is ask the Rid of Love? Ready to Love? Officer and Junior, you're listening hard morning show coming up at the top of the hour. In the Entertainment News, the Sean Carter Foundation's gala brings in a whopping twenty million dollars in donations. Yeah, yeah, impressive, right. Kylie Jenner and Jordan Woods might be patching up their friendship, and the Aka's made history with their own credit union. Wow, I'll say yeah, yeah, told me nothing.
Speaker 6: What.
Speaker 8: Also, Black China celebrates ten months of sobriety. That's all coming up at the top of the hour. But right now it is time to ask the riddlo the ready to love Officer and Junior.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 8: This one's from Ronda and Elizabeth. Ronda writes, I divorced because my husband and my sister had an affair. My parents are getting older, and they want to know that my sister and I are over the drama and we'll be there for each other forever. How do I let go of this grudge and move on?
Speaker 2: God?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a big one. Oh, this is himfolk, God.
Speaker 7: We get Ooh, y'all know I'm you know I you know I would give very y'all know I forgive very easily. You know, y'all know who are you?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 1: The biggest grudge hold?
Speaker 8: I mean, you're still holding grudges years decade.
Speaker 7: I'm holding a grudge against her sister for I am. I don't know how you get past this one.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 7: Your sister slept with your husband. Your parents are getting older. They want to know that y'all cool before they go on to the other side. I just you know what, right now, you got to lie to your mama. Andem that's all I can do. I got the lie to maminem and tell Mama and them that everything is fine.
Speaker 1: I love her to death.
Speaker 7: We are peachy and cream were good and uh when my we're gonna get on right on back over.
Speaker 8: Hello, yeahross the line.
Speaker 1: This is here, this, this is this is horrible. Don't I don't see how you let this go. You don't let it go.
Speaker 9: No, you, like Tommy said a lot of your mom and daddy. As soon as they get over there, you just don't let them know. Y'all watching Brenda here, Watch your man. Brenda's in the building. Hello, Hello, me see how over there. Brenda's in the building. She'll take your man, I'm telling you. Okay, Now she did it to me. I'm a sister. You ain't gonna be hard to get to you. Yeah, let them know that's what she do, Mom and daddy.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 8: Moving on to Jenna and Pittsburgh, China says, I'm fifty seven years old, and there's a younger lady in my office that I mentor. She recently got a promotion, and when her office moved to my floor, she started dressing like me, and she ordered three pairs of shoes like mine. Is this admiration or is this stalking?
Speaker 7: Hmmm, Oh no, I don't think it's stalking. I think she just liked to weave. You know, she likes your swag. She likes she picking up on your swag. I think you know you should be honest. But at the same time, you should tell her quit wearing what I wear. You you you you might want to have a conversation with her.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it sounds like you don't watch Lifetime movies a lot.
Speaker 7: Huh.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, because this is exactly stocking in a Lifetime movie.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know to to I mean, I guess so, But what do you think you should pull it.
Speaker 8: To the side, have a right, Yeah, because she is mentoring her. What you think, Junior?
Speaker 9: I think I think saying they have a conversation with her, but let her know this is what I'm wearing on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Speaker 4: You need to know this.
Speaker 9: Don't put this on Tuesday and three when I come in here. This is what I'm winning on Thursdays. Now, you need to figure out something else on these days. Oh, I don't really care about this firstday of the week, but Fridays you bet not.
Speaker 1: Have on this sundress.
Speaker 7: I'm wanting to here we go.
Speaker 1: I had it on.
Speaker 9: You got to tell her yo outfits. That's all you got to do. Let her know what you're wearing and let her no, don't do it enough. I see them shoes and I got on. I'm telling you right now, I'm taking your shoes off your feet from everybody. You're not wearing the same shoes on wearing.
Speaker 1: You're not doing it.
Speaker 10: Now, be prepared to You might lose your little minte that she might be a yeah, they just make these shoes for you.
Speaker 8: You might get that's back to the Lifetime movie. Back to the Lifetime.
Speaker 1: All right either way, yeah, all right.
Speaker 8: Moving on to Lakeisha and Irvine Lukeisha writes up, my roommate and I are both twenty seven years old, and we've had a few wild sex parties at our place. When I met my new boyfriend, she assumed he was community property. I told her he was off limits, and she said I should let him decide that should I ask him to see where his head is or keep him away away from her all together?
Speaker 7: And you didn't told her what the rules are.
Speaker 1: And that's it.
Speaker 7: Now you come over here half naked if you want to you're gonna get your butt book what.
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 7: All right, we're trying to be roommates to the end of the year. Look like we might not make it. Keep on over here, keep on, we couple. My boyfriend come over here, walk through here like like you would have for nothing on and watch me whoop your behind right in front of swear god, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Beat your ass.
Speaker 8: Let him decide that.
Speaker 7: Shot up in here.
Speaker 1: He don't decide nothing in here. He don't pay no bills and here let him decide.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 9: No, I just told you, and that's what it should be, the end of it. I tell you you can't tell that part. He's off living.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's it. That's all. We sha Roman noodles up in here.
Speaker 6: That's it.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 7: We're shamed.
Speaker 1: Roman paper towels. That's a boy those things we're sharing.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but but I mean, what about the wild sex parties they used to have?
Speaker 1: Is always got my boyfriend now, uh huh, okay, don't touch him. We can still have him party. We just have some of my boyfriend here.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 7: We're not gonna stop the fund. We just he just ain't gonna be here when we're doing that. You just need to know the rule. There's some weird rules, but I'm justo many rules. Yeah, all right, we're gonna still have the party.
Speaker 8: Wilding and what are we doing?
Speaker 7: We wild?
Speaker 1: Were he not here?
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, those are the rules.
Speaker 10: But when he finds out about the sex parties, he's going anywhere anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, you guys.
Speaker 8: Last one. This one's from Shawnee in Toronto. Johnny says, I can't stand my husband's friends because they are a bad influence. They keep my husband out all night and encourage him to drink and shoot dice. He promised to put his old life behind him when he met me, So why can't he get new friends?
Speaker 6: Why this?
Speaker 7: Ain't this? This ain't the friends, this something of your husband want to do. This, ain't nobody persuading him just what he want to do. I don't what he done? Told you that they keep making me go out here and shoot. He's dying, O.
Speaker 2: Lord.
Speaker 7: I tried to stay home when they came and picked me up, and we out here drinking again. Lord, maybe I keep talking. I don't know why they keep pulling me out here. Ain't nobody pulling your husband out that house? He's doing that on his own. Okay, then you're putting this on his friends. I don't like his friends. They just they just appe the grown ass man talking about I'll be trying to I be trying not to pick them dice up.
Speaker 1: Then they keep coming back, Tom.
Speaker 9: It can't believe it, but they got me going to Max Wheels again and we got a dice game right after that.
Speaker 1: I can't believe it's here.
Speaker 7: Babe making me do this. I don't nobody keep doing that. And they keep bringing these old fashioned drinks and putting them in front of I keep telling you about wants some tea, and I don't know what you telling about, want some tea?
Speaker 8: Yeah, he wants him to get some new friends. All right, guys, thank you. Riddelow and Junior coming up next. It is entertainment News. Right after this, you're listening hard Morning show.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 8: On Friday night, Jay Z and his mother, doctor Gloria Carter, commemorated the twentieth anniversary of the Shawn Catter Foundation with a fundraising gala in New York Now. The star studied event was hosted by Regina Hall. That is our girl. We love her. She's so funny. We love Regina Hall and Babyface was a special guest performer. The gala raise twenty million dollars and that will be used to further the Shawn Carter Foundation's ability to provide college scholarships and other opportunities for students. So that's great news.
Speaker 1: Yes, Yes, Junior was Anita Baker there because you know he can't perform. If Anita found out baby faer for form, I'm telling you gonna be yeah, beefing at the R and B beat at the gala.
Speaker 8: We didn't think they were gonna beef on tour.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but if Anita found out he was down at jay Z's gala, I'm telling you she coming down now.
Speaker 8: I know he hate singing?
Speaker 7: Is he saying with me? R?
Speaker 1: And by?
Speaker 2: What is the world?
Speaker 1: Is this for the cooling?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 2: I mean?
Speaker 1: I told him of sang two songs and that's it. That's it.
Speaker 7: Great job, all right.
Speaker 8: So guys, you might not care about this story, but it looks like Highie Jenner and Jordan Woods are speaking again. They were best friends, remember back in two thousands, Back in the two thousands and since they were kids, really up until twenty nineteen when Jordan allegedly kissed Tristan Thompson. Remember when he was the NBA player. He was still dating Chloe Kardashian. Kardashian, who is Carly's sister. Kylie and Jordan had a big fallout after that and they stopped speaking for about four years. Well Over the weekend, they were spotted leaving a restaurant together in la and a source close to both ladies revealed that they're privately that they privately hung out before and avoided the paparazzi. So they're friends again. That's good news. All is forgiven. All is forgiven.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, stay at that house.
Speaker 1: I've been stay at that house.
Speaker 7: What what do you mean?
Speaker 1: I'm sure, I don't know. I'm not gonna know. Man inside inside, boys my voice. What you're trying to say to Kardashian curse is that what.
Speaker 7: You Stay out that house? Stay out that house. To man by going to house, come I crazy, Stay out that house.
Speaker 1: That's what you say.
Speaker 7: You ain't nobody come out and be decent. Everybody go in the house, come out crazy all up. Look, he didn't move across the street. It's something about that house.
Speaker 1: He wasn't crazy before.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, we love the Kardashians.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: Well, Chloe, though I.
Speaker 10: Don't know, thought their house maybe apologized to Jordan because of Tristan's behaving.
Speaker 7: Just me, It just kids that what's that boy on Saturday Live? What's his name? He didn't he didn't checked himself into something name. I'm trying to tell y'all, y'all got to stay at the house.
Speaker 8: This is that we're moving on. You're crazy.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 8: This is great news for Alpha Kafa Alpha Sorority Incorporated. The Akas have established their own credit union, making them the first Greek he organization to ever do this. The credit union's unique name for members Only or f m oh gives you an idea of who can join this credit union. Okay, it's only for members of Alpha Calfa Alpha Sorority and their families. AKA holds the distinction of being the first ever black owned, women led sorority based digital financial institution in the country. That is excellent news. Congratulations to the AKA. Yes, yeah, that's really great. Really all right.
Speaker 7: Capitals were meeting this weekend.
Speaker 8: We come on, now, let's talk.
Speaker 7: You need a bank or something. We need a bank or something. We got hey, Okay, we can't let them out do us. Now, let's step up.
Speaker 1: We got credit union check cashing at minimum.
Speaker 4: We need.
Speaker 7: Something at.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 8: Finally, Angela White, we formally knew her as Black China, well Black China. Angela White as she as she goes by now is celebrating another major milestone. Friday. She announced on Instagram that she's been sober for ten months. Congratulations for her congratulations one day at a time. She posted a few pictures of herself glowing and just looking real cute as she always is, with the caption happy ten months sober, clean, eating, working out, saying in the word healing my mind, body and soul. TMZ caught up with Angela in La and she stated she's co parenting with their children the best she can and it's all love and positivity right now. Congrats to Angela White aka Black China on being ten months sober. That's really good.
Speaker 6: I like it.
Speaker 9: No, girl, I didn't know that was That was my first time hearing her real name, her real name. Yeah, you talk about different people, Oh you did? And yeah, say Black China and Angela White. I said, what they both ten months?
Speaker 1: They're one of the same. But you know white, that's what she did. Yeah, she was back.
Speaker 8: She's Angela White. Now it was black China. But now she's Angela White.
Speaker 1: She's two different people.
Speaker 9: Well, good, that's a good black child's being held.
Speaker 1: But that black China. What are heating black up from the floor of her.
Speaker 8: She's always been a beautiful, beautiful woman. And yeah, she's looking good. Skin looks good, she looks great. I'm happy for her ten months. Sober up the good work. Yeah, keep up with the work. For sure.
Speaker 1: You had to go to angel white to the black China was giving to him black chin.
Speaker 7: Black China was fine, man, beautiful girl, she is all right.
Speaker 8: Thank you guys. Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour. It is Wellness Wednesday, and we'll tell you why. Rapper Fat Joe lost two hundred pounds to reclaim his health right after this. You're listening, Hardy Morning Show. Rapper Fat Joe detailed his impressive two hundred pounds weight loss in an interview with Men's Health magazine that Joe said he decided to overhaul his lifestyle when he weighed his heaviest at four hundred and seventy pounds and was battling depression. He said in the article that he went to a funeral of one of his friends and he saw his deceased friend's daughter and she was the same age as his daughter, and he said to himself, you gotta lose weight or you will be out of here. Fat Joe said he now regularly checks its blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood sugar levels to make sure he's at his healthiest. Although Fat Joe might not fit with his new leaner appearance the name Fat Joe, he said he has no plans to change that. He's going to be fat Joe, whether he's two hundred pounds lighter or whatever. Yeah, here's a question. What's been your aha moment to spark a change in how you eat and care for yourself.
Speaker 3: The mirror.
Speaker 7: To put the scale, the mirror.
Speaker 1: That mirror is the bees boy. That mirror don't lie.
Speaker 8: Mirror, It does not It tells the truth. When you see it's just yes, you'll be like wait yeah.
Speaker 7: When you yeah, because you lean a certain ways. Oh when I lean that way, my whole half of stomach is over there.
Speaker 6: That sign.
Speaker 8: Turned to the side.
Speaker 1: Yes, Yeah, going to the doctor getting the psical.
Speaker 10: Yeah, these are moments where you know your doctor tell you, as you age, come on now, chronic disease. It's not just about your weight size, how much you weigh, health and wellness Wednesday is both.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And I think that's what it's right, That's what it was for Fact Joe when he when he talked to the to the young when he saw the young girl, he said, you know, he wants to be there for his daughter. If he doesn't get healthy, he'll be out of here, you know. Quite impressive. That's a whole, very impressive.
Speaker 1: Body.
Speaker 8: Yeah, lot, Yeah, and he said he was depressed too.
Speaker 10: I guess when you watch TV commercials and we see medication, it seems like they list the side effects of why are you taking this medication because this? Yeah, but before they say that, it seems like they will say when diet and exercise won't do so it's like you still have to do these things to prevent yourself, you know, from getting sick, so you might as.
Speaker 1: Well do it do it either way, right, Yeah, I'm gonna tell you right now, Carl, I'm gonna tell you right now.
Speaker 9: I don't know what it is, but I'm gonna have to get some ozimpic because it's only every thirty seconds.
Speaker 1: No Zimpic is on TV every thirty seconds.
Speaker 9: You have to get I know what it's full to Getlets.
Speaker 8: Take it people. It helps people with weight loss too, it does, all right? Yeah, coming up next, have you ever mistakenly said something you weren't supposed to say and still regret it? Who hasn't? Is the question. We'll talk about it right after this. You're listening Morning show, all right? The question is, guys, have you ever regretted saying something or you revealed a secret and you still regret it? Well, our girl, Kelly Rowland is still reeling from a decade's old mishap that happened back with Beyonce when Beyonce was pregnant with Blue Ivy Remember. On the Yeah I Fed Up Podcast, Kelly shared the biggest mistake she ever made when she revealed the gender of Beyonce's baby at the time. She recalled how it happened in an interview, and she said she was so excited for the Carters that she blurted out, quote, I'm so happy for my sister and her husband, Jay is going to buy that little girl every single thing possible. She won't be spoiled, but she will be very well looked after. That sent the Beehive into a frenzy, and Kelly still feels terrible for revealing the gender. Kelly and the Beehive is unforgiving saved enough lay about there.
Speaker 10: Said that because she said that wasn't her secret to tell. She really felt mad. She felt horrible.
Speaker 8: So Tommy, I know you've done this. I know you've said something and you immediately regretted saying it.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 7: I did.
Speaker 1: There's a okay, a member in our in our family, and I.
Speaker 7: I knew who his father really was, and I knew who he thought who his father was, you know what I mean? But I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know, you know, like you know, I met my mom's house.
Speaker 7: You say, she say, you know, uh, such and such as in that he in the back room. I said that boy, I'll find out that's his daddy. And I didn't know the boy heard me and just yeah, it wasn't deliberate, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But I felt so.
Speaker 7: Bad that I'm the one that that that how he found out who is real daddy was. I felt so bad, and my mama just looking at me. Will I be damn, you just gonna sit there and say it. And boy, I just told you. The boy back in the back room, I said, mama, and the boy came out around the corner looking.
Speaker 1: I said, I don't know, I said, Mama. I told my mama, I'm fin to go. I know you have one. Oh yeah. I didn't regret saying it, though, but I said it.
Speaker 7: And I accidentally thought, you know, just like this is just you're supposed to not say nothing. I thought somebody was pregnant, and they really worked. Oh yeah, you know what I'm saying. And I've asked so so so so you know how many months are you? And they looked at me.
Speaker 8: I did did I didn't supposed to say that.
Speaker 1: I just I have learned to shut up flying off thing in Yeah, in Lexingiton, Kentucky.
Speaker 9: At Walmart in Lexington, Kentucky, I was down there doing the show and the people were so nice down there, speaking to everybody. I go over there to the section and I see the lady that I said, well, how many months are you? And she said, blankety blank, I ain't pregnant. Your mama's pregnant.
Speaker 1: You know That's how I come here.
Speaker 9: Now I'm sitting over. She cussing at me so loud. I said, well, she had all the signs. I mean, you know what it looks like.
Speaker 1: You know, man, she had all the time right there. Yeah, her ankles was falling out of shoe. You know the stuff. It was, dare, I said, looked like you are so wrong.
Speaker 7: Pregnant when you see it, you know, you think you think.
Speaker 8: I don't know if I say this or not.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 8: When I love that's near and dear to.
Speaker 1: My heart, look at my face.
Speaker 8: I love her dearly.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 8: I have not mentioned any names, but one time.
Speaker 3: It was me. It was me.
Speaker 8: We were shopping something, Carla. Were we shopping?
Speaker 10: Let me tell you we learned them all in Birmingham, right, We went shopping and so we were trying on dresses and I tried this dress on and I said, surely what you're saying, how does this look? And she said, oh, it looks good on you. We'll get you some spanks and stuff and you look good.
Speaker 1: And I had at the time when she said yeah, I walked out the store.
Speaker 8: I'm I think she I think she called me on my name that day.
Speaker 7: I love you girl.
Speaker 3: You know I do.
Speaker 8: I'm coming up next to a man all over again, coming up next to his nephew in today's prank phone call.
Speaker 2: I love you, Carla, I love you.
Speaker 10: You need to be on an apology to it with me now right now, break it out, streak it out.
Speaker 8: We'll talk about the prank phone call right after this. You're listening Hard Morning Show. Coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my Strawberry letter for today and the subject is baby, I can't tell my man he ain't fine.
Speaker 1: We'll get into that in.
Speaker 8: Just a few because right now it is time for the nephew and today's prank phone call. What you got for his nep.
Speaker 7: Wedding and a funeral. Wedding and a funeral at the same time at the same you know, there's been some confusion at the church and we're gonna still have the wedding, but we want to let you know that when you're having the wedding that the body from the funeral will be there in the sanctuary at the same time.
Speaker 1: All right, you can't move nobody.
Speaker 7: Yeah, this is a wedding and a funeral. Cat dog if you would he Lord is.
Speaker 6: Ryan, all right? I'm trying to Ryan, Ryan, how you doing, Hey, I'm good. I'm thinking this is Josh Josh over at see. I want to be officials at the church where you guys are getting married tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, how you doing?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 3: I want to thank y'all for that too, man, We will appreciate it sure here.
Speaker 6: Well, we definitely hope to make you remember here sooner or later since you guys are getting married.
Speaker 3: You know, hey, man, you know I'm trying to get this work schedule changed up. You know what I'm saying. They got me working on Sundays now, man, So as soon as I tweak at the mood at around a little bit, I'll be there.
Speaker 6: Okay, listen, we have a bit of a situation that's come up. We have some problems and uh miscommunication and been on the outside. They had your name Ryan down here with your phone number as well as you're assume to be wife Sonya. They had her name here, but we didn't want to call her with this. We wanted to just reach out and talk to you and see if we just make you aware of what was going on.
Speaker 3: Okay, What's what's going on?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 6: There's been a mix up on on scheduling. I don't know if you know since the older make she passed away a week ago, and you're not you're not a member of the church, so you wouldn't know it. But she's one of the one of the oldest members here at the church. Just the older may passed away. And what's going on is you all's wedding is tomorrow at twelve o'clock, right, but the actual funeral is at three o'clock here at the church.
Speaker 3: Okay, uh, Josh, Josh, okay, look here, brother Josh, hey man, we we we already.
Speaker 6: Got this thing.
Speaker 3: Emotion. Man, we didn't stand out. They have me had two hundred invitations. Man, I mean, blessed sister, and and and and.
Speaker 6: I understand that, but but but I mean, you know, she's there's no way we could have moved it around. Now. The biggest problem the funeral home is bringing the casket first thing in the morning. So what I want, what I wanted to make you aware of, and I didn't want you to tell your wife this, but the actual casket would be in the sainctuary. But we will have it.
Speaker 3: Hold hold on, man, are you serious? I look at hey, y'all need to move this round. I don't know what y'all gonna do. Y'all have a fellows appall in the back or something like that.
Speaker 7: Ryan.
Speaker 6: The only place we can actually put the casket, and if we didn't put it there is in the actual room that you'll you'll soon to be wife would be changing it. That's the only place.
Speaker 3: My wife could have changed. No room with no dead bodies. Are you kidding?
Speaker 6: And you know what, I understood that. That's the first thing I thought of, And I thought, I said, let's just put the casket way it goes for the funeral and we're gonna cover it up and see basically you actually get in Wow, I can't even believe you call it? What did man?
Speaker 3: Look at and excuse my french man? Yeah, I know I need to get back into church, I really do, But right now that this ain't going down like this. Man, Now, we didn't already pay the money. First of all, First of all, you know she should have. I don't even feel like she may to pay, you know, to hold no wedding over a hunt her where she pay tithes at. That's that's the first thing, you know. I ain't like that. From the jumping but I would ahead, when will it because she want her pastor to marry us. And now that you got the nerve to tell me that, y'all we arrange something that a funeral gonna happen the same day as my wedding, and my wife got to get dressed in the room with a dead body.
Speaker 6: Well, we're not gonna put her in that, bro Like I said, I'm putting that body first thing in the morning. I'm gonna put that body in the right there in front of the fullpit, and we're gonna cover it. Now, what you're getting out of is you're getting more flowers because there's gonna be flowers from the funeral. So I'm thinking that's probably gonna be a little bit of a perk for I just wanted you to be aware that it's probably gonna be more people than you think, because some of the people that's gonna be your wedding is really for the funeral.
Speaker 3: A hold hold on, man, are you serious?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 3: I mean, look here, doctor, I then paid for this wedding to happen at this church, man, Okay, And no disrespect to the lady that has passed, God bless her family. I ain't planning to not putting no dead body, having no funeral at my wedding. Man, that's crazy. How much come down there.
Speaker 6: First too, sir. She's a member of the church too.
Speaker 3: I don't give it by not being no member of the church.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: I done paid for this wind and it's going to happen tomorrow. Man, you my fixing and putting no dead body at my wedding?
Speaker 6: What this ryme?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 6: I mean, no disrespect. But the woman has passed. She is not gonna get up.
Speaker 3: I mean, what is the paper? The problem is, yo, calls me with this man's day before my wedding. We didn't schedule there six months ago. I got to finished twenty five thirty thousand dollars on this wed okay, and I just gonna tell me that we got to share our wed with a funeral. But the hell is I want with you? Man?
Speaker 6: Do you want to have your wedding at this church?
Speaker 3: I pay for them? What you mean wrong? I'm having a wedding, okay, I'll tell you What't lit the body be up in the marning. I'm rolling right out of the street planning y'all just stay out, saying in the front and and and throw flowers like throwing rice. But we're gonna have a wedding inside that saint here tomorrow.
Speaker 4: I promise you that I can't.
Speaker 6: I cannot assure you that it won't be I have no other place to put the body.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, I'll bet you'll find somewhere to put it. If I get that a mark, it's a body in there. There's gonna be a couple of bodies in there.
Speaker 6: I am.
Speaker 3: You got two choices. To move in funeral or to remburse me back. This's thirty thousand dollars out of hour to spend. Those are the two choices I want to hear about. Meet me at the front door to night with a thirty thousand dollars cashier check, or we say to have this wedding up in there tomorrow morning. You heard me. I ain't playing. I ain't playing at all, no joke. It's wrong with child.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 6: You can do something else, man, I understand that I don't want to know more from you. Man.
Speaker 3: All I'm saying is it's gonna be a wedding at this church tomorrow without saying dead aboudy, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 6: To push it to the band man, There's there's one more bit of an issue that I need to tell you.
Speaker 3: Also, what can be worse than dead body? What issue can be worse than dead body? At my wedding?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 6: The issue here that is worse than the dead body? He is. This is nephew Tim and from the Steve Harby Morning Show. Your best man, Jeff got me the prank phone.
Speaker 3: Call you what you know what it?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 3: The bench man about to get the best hoop and he can possibly get. Man and playing this then guy lead the days before it is to get the best beat down possible. Man, I'm telling you, hey, one more question.
Speaker 6: What's the baddest radio show in the land?
Speaker 3: Right the Steve Harby Morning Show?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 7: And now you have it a funeral man? What you could listen? You could do both. You can do both, all right, we can bring them in and send them out. We can do both.
Speaker 3: We can.
Speaker 7: It could be dead, it could be done. It's going down, baby, Tampa. I'm on my way today. You heard what I said. I'm on my way today, cap apl side attorney to co operated. It is the conclave and you do not want to miss me. On Saturday, we'll be doing the family outing all right, and it will be hosted by yours truly and the beautiful d N King. We will be hosting that thing together, all right, So get your tickets to come hang out with me and the rest of the brothers of cap aut Side Attorney and quote Rate landing the cut. Oh Sunday, Baby, Sunday Sunday, Redondo Beach, California at the Redondo Beach Performing Arts Center. The nephew will be in town. That's nephew, Tommy and friends. Got a few tickets left, o MG, going back to Cali, Cali, cally, going back to Cali. Here'll come to nephew right out the county. Baby, Oh, it is Nashville, Cashville, Tennessee Club Zaney's Baby. Y'all already know the if you was coming to Tennessee. Get the hot chicken ready cause the nip You own the word, all right? And then we move on to August. New Orleans is August to twelve, Greenville, South Carolina, August nineteenth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, call oh, I needs some tickets for New Orleans. Go ahead, no, no, no, no surprise, all right?
Speaker 8: Coming up next Strawberry letters subject baby, I can't tell my man he ain't fine. We'll get into that right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show. It's time now for today's Strawberry Letter. If you need advice on relationships, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve Harvey FM dot com by clicking Submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're gonna read this one right here, right now. You never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 7: It could be buckled up and hold on tight. We got it for you here. It is Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 8: Thank you, nephew. Subject Baby, I can't tell my man he ain't fine, Okay, Stephen Shirley. I'm married to the sexiest man alive, and I can't deal with his shenanigans much longer. We got on a miracle weight loss plan that's popular right now, and we've been slim We've slimmed down a lot, both of us. He lost more than I have, and two of his ab muscles have come back because he's been lifting weights and exercising with the weight loss. Baby, I can't tell this man he ain't He's not God's gift to the world.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 8: I love his confidence boost when he's out in public, and I think it's so cute when he jokes about all the women that look his way. Now he's really handsome, and he hasn't been this size since he was in his twenties. I'm happy for him, but I need him to wear a robe when he gets out of the shower and wear pajama bottoms or pants in the house. He gets out of the shower, and now he likes to air dry instead of using a towel. For most of the day. On weekend, he's air drying. Luckily, he's only in the bedroom or in his office naked, because I think it's gross to have his naked butt on my furniture in the front of the house. When he comes home from work, he takes the shower immediately and puts on his boxers and that's it, just boxers. He showcases his two abs and sits his half naked behind on the couch. I've encouraged him to put on a robe, and I've bought him a couple of pairs of pajama bottoms, but he won't wear them. My mother can't make eye contact. When she came over, she couldn't make eye contact when she came over for a quick visit. He says, this is his house and he's going to be comfortable. I get it, he's proud of his weight loss, But what's with all the flexing? Will he ever get used to being thinner? Okay, I'm sorry, Boru. When I read this letter, it just made me laugh so hard because what this sounds just.
Speaker 2: Like Tom and Tommy.
Speaker 8: Tom always trying to lose weight. He works out. You know, he thinks he's fine. You know, he thinks he's sexy. Tommy would be doing the same thing. He's constantly talking about being naked, so I can see him doing exactly what your husband is doing. Wait you'll see, Wait till Tommy gives this answer, you'll see. Anyway, your husband is right about one thing. It is his house, and yes he should be able to do what he wants to do in his own house. But he forgets one thing. It's your house too. He can't be naked all the time, just walking around his boxers making you uncomfortable, and especially when your mother comes over. Tell him to put some clothes on when company comes. Have you ever told your husband how you feel? I mean, he might think you enjoy his nakedness is much as he does his two abs poking out. So let him know that he looks good. He looks good and everything, but you would appreciate it if he would put a top on with his bottoms.
Speaker 7: Tommy, go ahead. I love your husband. I'm not wearing a damn thing with him. I understand sanded, baby, what what? Let me tell you something. When a man finally gets two abs back, do you know what that means to a man?
Speaker 2: Two alps?
Speaker 7: I got my two albs. I'm naked everywhere I go. I don't care nothing but your mama coming up with you. Everybody finna get it in the face. Yes, I'm sexy everywhere. When they come over here to fix the air conditioner, when the man opened the door to acting this man, I'm right there, boxers and that's it. Come on in, let me show you what a problem is every time somebody come to the house all time, and god own is them boxes and you better be glad I got that. And yes, when the kids ain't here, I'm on that couch with just a shirt on. That's it. Yes, just just just be naked. And what I am naked and free all because of two alps, and I really honestly, but the most important thing I really want to know is what kind of die are y'all on?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 7: That ain't no slim fast right there? That's something else. I don't know what that is. And I'm gonna tell y'all, and I mean this from this. I mean this, y'all gonna quickly leading people diabetic medicine alone.
Speaker 1: I know what y'all doing. I know that's what it is.
Speaker 7: Y'all hitting a no zipic hard stay off of it, all right. These people can't get their medicinecause y'all out there.
Speaker 1: Losing all this weight. And I understand it.
Speaker 7: But when you get them two alms, though, when you get that and you see what life used to be like, oh my god, you don't want to cover that up. You want to show it to the world, you know. And I can't wait right here on this radio show wait till I get my two albs. I'm gonna be right here on this zoom but I'm gonna be on this zoom button ask what you're not what Junior? You gonna you gonna look me in my eyes every morning walk because I'm gonna sit in this chair I'm gonna spin around, grab the mic. I'm gonna be cold with it. Watch me when I get these two apps. Now, I got one ASP trying to show up.
Speaker 1: I got one.
Speaker 7: I got one.
Speaker 1: I've been working on.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 7: You knew, girl, you better ask somebody. Listen, you gotta let this man. You gotta let him have his moment. Baby, let him.
Speaker 1: You gotta let him have it.
Speaker 7: This man ain't seen these asps since he was twenty two years old, y'all, probably by forty something. This man you see two asps?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 7: Yes, I'm not wearing no shirt when we go to church, a blazer, some shorts, no shirt, just a blaz pa. Got to deal with this. Come on here and lay hands on need two alf that's what you can do. I'm just trying to tike. I'm trying to take.
Speaker 8: All right, Junior, I know you have something because I saw you writing Johnny notes Dur's response.
Speaker 7: You better.
Speaker 1: You better be next yours. You better be answering.
Speaker 7: All right. Listen, we'll have.
Speaker 8: Part two of the Strawberry Letter coming up at twenty three minutes after the our. Today's subject, Baby, I can't tell my man he ain't fine. We'll get back into it right after this, you're listening Hardy Morning Show. It's time now to recap today's strawberry letter. The subject is, baby, I can't tell my man he ain't fine, uh, A woman wrote in. She says she's married to the sexiest man alive, but she can't deal with his shenatigans anymore. And basically they've been working out. They lost a lot of weight together. He's lost more weight than she has, and now he can see two abs coming in, So now you can't tell him anything. He's so fine. He doesn't even use a towel after he takes a shower to dry off. He just air drives. He just air drives, walks from the house and air drives. He's naked everywhere. The most hillware around the house is some boxers. That's the most hillware. She's sick of it. When her mom comes, her mom can't make eye contact with the man. She just wants him to use a towel every now and then. Then just put some bottoms on. That's what she wants. Put some pants on. Okay, she does don't want his naked butt on her sofa and all of that anyway, So she's a little upset about that. That's what she's calling her Shenanigan. She wants to know, you know, will he ever get used to being thinner? As it's always how he's going to be now, all this flexing and stuff. That is her concern. Right there, Junior, what you got, I'll tell you exactly what I got. You can't tell your man he ain't frying. I can't not frying.
Speaker 9: I'm telling you right now. You not God's gift to earth. First of all, it's gonna get that straight. And you're not the sex his man alive because nobody's even heard of you, so you had to write in and.
Speaker 1: Let us know you even existed. And two apps. No woman gets excited over two apps? No, no men do women?
Speaker 9: Don't each of all the women looking his way because it's still looking disaster. And see we assumed he was fine. Hell now because they look at because it's still a hot mess. Because you didn't tell us how much weight you came down from.
Speaker 2: That's how I know.
Speaker 9: So so like if you was, if you were four fifty and you down to three eighty, it's still a mess with two asps.
Speaker 1: It's not fine now because you ain't even sit around, walking around like you God's gift to earth. You're not doing that to his No, no, no, no, Let me show you something. This is what you need to do.
Speaker 9: Start reminding him when his ass was fat. Just start reminding us. That's what you do, because it ain't this impressive, like you know, he had to he just out there just air drying.
Speaker 1: Really, this is what you doing with two asps. You just stand in the mirror. Just just send the water.
Speaker 8: Just be on the floor.
Speaker 1: You ain't doing nothing else. You still he's the big dude. I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: Just mind.
Speaker 1: Remember your hands had trouble climbing the stairs. Remember that. Remember that?
Speaker 7: Remember that.
Speaker 1: Remember we had trouble getting off the couch.
Speaker 7: Remember all that.
Speaker 1: Rocket. Remember you was doing all that with your fat ass. Said, you're still fat, dar You're still fat.
Speaker 8: In your in your response, right, Darren, We can't be waiting you.
Speaker 1: Get out the car now. We can't keep waiting on your fat ass to get out the car. We can't keep waiting there.
Speaker 9: Take it too long, one leg at the time, cross over, set on the side the rock again?
Speaker 1: Why see too much?
Speaker 3: He man?
Speaker 8: How many as do you have, Junior? How many?
Speaker 2: I ain't got that.
Speaker 8: That's where the hate is coming from.
Speaker 1: Now what y'all want'll want to He's God's gift earth with two he but two ahead of me. I can catch him. You don't, But you don't sometime you don't No.
Speaker 8: What air drop was the man got the tie water drip on the floor, on the floor.
Speaker 1: My wife would kill me. I sit up here just letting water where I go in the house. No, see, it's only.
Speaker 9: Impressive to her. It ain't impressive to her because she won't. You put the twel on because you tied two ass so it's sexy.
Speaker 1: You don't get out of the shower and walk to the kitchen. You don't do that. You don't want the kitchen in this house?
Speaker 2: How much squad foot it?
Speaker 1: No, I'm just saying, did you know how much water will be in this house? You can't do that.
Speaker 2: I can't do that.
Speaker 1: Timing, Well, you got it.
Speaker 7: You know what.
Speaker 1: You haven't tried it yet, but you're gonna love the air drive drive?
Speaker 8: What is with air drying?
Speaker 2: The time I got it?
Speaker 7: I got it from Cuba gooding on Jared Maguire. He the person one I seen do the air dropt And that's when I started.
Speaker 1: That's when you start doing.
Speaker 8: I'm told you this letter was about you. That worked out for him.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 8: See, so you go ahead with your angry response.
Speaker 1: I just have to sit up here and remind him how fatty the ass still is. That's all you have to do.
Speaker 9: Okay, okay, right now, see them tell you right now, see right now. If you can't even you drop your keys. You can't get down to pick them, but either can't you with your fat ass you can't get your keys. See that's how he can No, he can't. He can't two apps, y'all?
Speaker 1: Oh going crazy over two damn apps? Really? Really, I don't have nothing. But he ain't that far ahead of me.
Speaker 2: How I know I can catch him and you.
Speaker 8: In the gym all the time.
Speaker 1: You ain't still ain't got him at forty five?
Speaker 2: The hell you mean?
Speaker 9: He's been decides his twenties. I'll hold up all them fat ass baby pictures. I suwan jazz very much farther from this, very much further. Okay, we'll tell you sometimes, how come you in the gym all the time?
Speaker 6: Too?
Speaker 7: Times?
Speaker 1: How came we got your two as times?
Speaker 7: Oh? I got two you shore? I got two asps two chains. Yeah, I got what about when his.
Speaker 8: Mom comes over Junior, she can't even make eye contact with her mama, mom, her mom.
Speaker 1: Mama can't make our conjoint because it's two damn apps. This is embarrassing. He's gonna show this to everybody to come over here, poor Carlo So Junior.
Speaker 9: If he had a six pack, different story, Oh we got a whole six different story then yeah, well you can do all that, but over.
Speaker 2: Two has just all right?
Speaker 8: Thanks guys, leave your comments.
Speaker 1: Is really mad?
Speaker 8: Leave your coming on Today's Letter on Instagram and Steve Harvey f M and check out the Strawberry Letter podcast. Dundee Man on the Free iHeartRadio app coming up next to his Junior and sportstop right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show. It is time now for Junior and Sports talk.
Speaker 9: What you got R Yeah, I got to shore. Let me just add this last thing in there. See I just from the Strawberry Letter, the brother with the air drive with the two ALFs. I'm just say his first fall.
Speaker 1: During our last secon. Yeah, if you put him with.
Speaker 9: The two abs next to Idris Elba, is we still talking? He just sets his man inlivee Okay, thank you, that's why I rest my case.
Speaker 2: Thank yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you know, you know it's got six apps, so he at the top. How to hell?
Speaker 9: Two alps is the best thing? No, I can't see it sorts all the sports. The NBA Summer League ended with the championship game the other night. Man, let's go ahead and give it a shout out to Steve favorite team. Cleveland Cavaliers beat the Houston Rockets in the championship game for the Summer League, so they are the Summer League champs. Also in NFL news man sa Kwan Barkley did not get a long term deal and he said he is not showing up the camp. He is not coming with the Giants. With the Giants, he is not coming. He had his franchise tag for ten million dollars. He could sign that and he can get ten in the season. Now, I ain't mad at ten million.
Speaker 7: Yeah, everybody make a nickel come yeah, yeah, Kevin, you can get over there with a crayola and sign your name. You a better put your name on this paper.
Speaker 1: Because it's just like the running backs are not getting deals. He's not the only one.
Speaker 9: Josh Jacobs for the Las Vegas Raiders. He didn't get a long term deal either. He won't sign his, he threatened not to come to camp, and then Tony Pollard Vegas. Man in Vegas, you're gonna need your money. I put the go ahead and sign. If you're gonna be in Vegas, you're gonna need your money. So it's another one Tony Pollard for the Dallas Cowboys. I think he signed his deal. He took his ten million. But they're not getting running backs to long term deals, like they're just expendables. So you got wide receivers making all this big money. You got line and making the big money, and they give a running back to just one one year deals or franchise tag while they just saying the position is just devalued, and running backs don't like it.
Speaker 1: They devalue in the position.
Speaker 9: So he said, we'll see how it's gonna turn out for the running backs, you know, because you know, Ezekiel Ellis still don't have no.
Speaker 1: Team, wow, playing no games, no games.
Speaker 9: He still ain't signed with nobody. So DeAndre Howkins he's gonna sign with the Tennessee Titans.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, man got two year deal fifteen million that he taking his money. I know that everybody not like that. And you know what all these people got in commons apps. I'm telling you all of them got apps. That's path what they got. Six pats, every last name I just said, got real. They got real asps to cut on the side and everything. So we quip with the sexiest man live with two asps?
Speaker 7: Not doing that?
Speaker 1: That's all. That's all I got. I have some more sports for you tomorrow, but I'll tell you right now, you're not the sexiest man live with two damn apps? Not app.
Speaker 9: Now, just name five people that got apps. All six of them cut lines in the middle. They shaped down top row, middle row, and lower row.
Speaker 1: Apps. That's what they got.
Speaker 8: What if he had six, what is he?
Speaker 1: A different story? Sure, a different story, all.
Speaker 8: Right, Thank you, Junior. Coming up at the top of the hour, a wife needs some advice after a mix up at the dry cleaners might end her marriage. We'll talk about it right after this. You're listening morning show. This one is from Triva in DFE. Treva says, I picked up my clothes from the dry cleaner and I got a dress in a blouse that weren't mine. I went back in to return the items, and the cashier, who I've known for years, well, she said that my husband dropped the items off and she assumed they were mine. She's an older lady, so I questioned her until I got some answers. She said, my husband usually has a young lady pick up our dry cleaning, and he said she is his assistant. He doesn't have an assistant. He's a manager at a rental car company. He denied everything and said, I'm crazy for believing the old lady. Should I believe him or the old lady? That's the question for you guys.
Speaker 1: Oh what treated you?
Speaker 9: Yeah, bleed old lady she worked at Yeah, that's easy. Bleed the old lady. She's not laugh, ain't.
Speaker 1: Nothing wrong with her memory?
Speaker 8: Why would she lie?
Speaker 9: Yeah, she ain't got any time life. She's passing our clothes. She ain't got time to be up here.
Speaker 2: Laugh.
Speaker 1: Why is he so stupid? Why would he go to the same cleaners? It makes no sense to me. Why would you do that?
Speaker 7: Why would you go to the same all these cleaners in the name, Why would you go to the same cleans And this woman was, yeah, he's cleaning, that's his assistant, that's his assistant.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna help him out. That's his assistant.
Speaker 7: And these clothes got what came out of wanting them rental cars, and they just trying to clean these clothes and get them back to somebody and get them back to the rightful owner. That's what that is.
Speaker 8: His wife says, he doesn't have an assistant, He is a manager. Carnunkany Oh, yeah, so you're mad at him for that, for being that stupid. Yes, she should believe that the lady that works at the cleaners, the older.
Speaker 1: Old lady that clean, ain't nothing wrong with him.
Speaker 7: Trust me, that old lady clean to know exactly what's going on, you knowing at.
Speaker 1: Yah, that's what she does for a living.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people, and she knows him.
Speaker 1: Yes, she no clothes, he know renal calls. He don't know anything. Fast that.
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 8: I think I think we have time for one more guys. This one's from Eris in Pensacola. Era says, I'm in a situationship with a man that I've been sleeping with for fifteen years. He's been married for twenty years, and it's no secret that he's not leaving his wife. Okay, she's been the same he's been married for fifteen. I know she's been sleeping with him for fifteen, but out of the fifteen, he's been married for twenty. And it's no secret that he's not leaving his wife. But he won't leave her either. Every time she tries to break things off, he sweet talks to her and gives her some good loving. How just should get from under his spell and stop being his mistress? That's a question.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is you.
Speaker 7: This problem is yours. You can't walk away. It ain't no heat he he he give you some good loving. Y'all been giving good loving for the last fifteen years. So what are we talking about. Y'all been giving you had enough good loving. When is it gonna be about you? It's not gonna be about you with him? You got to move on.
Speaker 1: You got el va. You're not gonna alva.
Speaker 8: Stop taking his calls, all of that, all of that.
Speaker 1: Yes, you have nothing.
Speaker 7: Yeah wait wait, I got it.
Speaker 1: I gotta I gotta find this and I'm gonna tell y'all exactly what it is. Keep going ahead, Junia, Yeah, fifteen years. Let me tell you something. You are for the world's greatest side piece.
Speaker 7: That's what you is.
Speaker 9: You are fifteen years You got to be understand this is Yeah, why can't you leave him?
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 1: I'll start with deleting his phone number.
Speaker 2: That don't get lead it.
Speaker 1: And here's rifling.
Speaker 10: He'll been mare for twenty years and been cheating for fifteen fifteen strifling.
Speaker 8: Right, Oh my, But she loves his sweet talk and his good loving as she says, so she she thinks she's under some sort of spell that he's cast on her.
Speaker 1: No, because I'm just settling for home. Yeah, that's what you want a penecola.
Speaker 7: Do better better? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Phone now?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Goodness, Yeah, we do have to you and go to Destin and see if you can find somebody else.
Speaker 8: All right, So there you go. Coming up at twenty minutes after the hour, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after this. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. The superstar singer Dolly Parton is seventy seven years old, and she made it clear that she has no plans to retire anytime soon, and an apparents I'm the greatest hits radio show. Dolly said, I would never retire. I'll just hopefully drop dead in the middle of a song on stage someday. That's how I hope to go. Dolly has been performing since she was thirteen years old, and she released her first album, Hello I'm Dolly in nineteen sixty seven. Since then, she has put out sixty four more albums and will be releasing her sixty sixth album this year. So what do you guys think? Is that a good way to retire just in the middle of a joke?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 6: Want to?
Speaker 7: I want to at least hit the punch the joke, Yeah, hit the punk. I don't want to be like Lee y'all hanging though and really finish it and then on a nice stage. If I'm going on the stage, I want to be I don't want to be in No, it's some, it's some. It's some stages you don't want to be on. I want to leave like it, you know, Cornege Hall or something. You know, Yeah, you know you want to you want to go out with a bang if you go on the stage.
Speaker 8: What about you?
Speaker 1: Jor I could chuckles in Mississippi.
Speaker 7: I No, that ain't happen.
Speaker 9: Over the month they see either you pass sighted shof and they're not getting up.
Speaker 7: I said.
Speaker 1: We think it's part of the show. What we think? Yeah, play too much harmy crazy?
Speaker 4: Is there? All right?
Speaker 8: We'll have more of the Seve Harvey Morning Show coming up at thirty three minutes after the hour, we'll play a round it would you rather? Right after this you're listening hard Morning Show? Time for a round of would you rather? Would you rather? Since you guys are both comedians and you perform on stage, would you rather have sex before the show or right after you get off stage? After you drop that? Like?
Speaker 9: Surely?
Speaker 1: To be honest with you, we'll take it either way. Can't before or after? Let's go after, Let's after.
Speaker 7: Stay focused on the job. Let's stay focused on the job.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna be focused on the job. I'm gonna do that on doing right, I've been doing this. I'll be motivated.
Speaker 1: Go tell you joke now.
Speaker 7: You're a little more relaxed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know? All right?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 8: Would you rather kiss us on the neck or kisses on your chest?
Speaker 2: Again?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest with you, sureley, either way word for me, I really I would rather be on my two albs.
Speaker 7: But that's just me. You know, the neck?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 8: Would you rather take five tequila shots before a show or five shots of espresso.
Speaker 1: Espresso going, no, damn tequila espresso.
Speaker 8: No, all right? Would you want? Would you rather have a sugar mama that spoils you, a sugar mama that spoils you, or a young chick that's real freaky.
Speaker 7: I need the sugar, sugar mama, sugar. I want sugar, sugar food in that fridge. Boy, you got some leftover? What she got locked on? I love sugar man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sugar. That young girl.
Speaker 8: You could say that junior now that you're forty five too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that younger. No, no, no pressure. I don't need to be fooling with you.
Speaker 7: You can be that somebody walking around in a in a slip.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I won't slip.
Speaker 8: Yeah, this is a black and white movie, he said, he likes I'm older like that.
Speaker 1: To praise the Lord every day. That's what I need, all right?
Speaker 8: Would you rather play truth or dare with your wife? Or would you rather play never have I ever?
Speaker 7: Truth?
Speaker 2: Or dare?
Speaker 1: Never have I ever? Y'are asking us?
Speaker 8: There you go judging again?
Speaker 1: Who writes this?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 8: What the would you rather? Committee? Okay, well you know the whole the department there's.
Speaker 1: A whole strike you write tomorrow.
Speaker 8: So which one truth or dare or never have I Ever?
Speaker 1: I'm going truth to death.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'll just play truth to deare because I can't play never have I Ever and find out some stuff about my wife.
Speaker 1: I'm be mad. I can't do that. Junior hated to divorce.
Speaker 8: All right, that's today's rounded. Would you rather coming back? It is our last break of the day, and we'll close out the show at forty nine minutes after Right after this, you're listening morning show. Here we are, guys, our last break of the day on this Wednesday. It's been a great day. Thanks to everybody who tuned in. We appreciate you. If you missed anything, you can go to our very free iHeartRadio app to catch what you missed, catch the whole show all of that. More importantly, we want to talk about the Powerball drawing tonight. Okay, it is tonight. A billion dollars or more we can win.
Speaker 7: I think I'm gonna go on and play today. I'm gonna get play. Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna go on and play.
Speaker 1: Now, ask you a question, So how do you do it?
Speaker 10: Do you do quick pick or do you have your own numbers when you go in there and you fill out.
Speaker 7: Each I have a few numbers of that. That's my favorite numbers. And then and then I do a load of quick picks. Yeah yeah, but but but I have this whole thing where I feel like, don't buy a bunch of them at one store.
Speaker 1: Move around, you know, so you go to different locations. Oh, I get down there in that hood. Would they be winning it? That's where I go. I get down in there.
Speaker 7: They ain't winning in no rich neighborhood. I ain't seen nobody, no rich neighborhood win nothing. You got to go down there. You got to go down there. There's right next to the check cash and looking store plate right up in there. That's where you want to go.
Speaker 1: And they had that sign in the window that said we had a winner.
Speaker 8: Yes, I'm so proud of that because they win money too. If you if you buy the winning yeah, yeah, you want to.
Speaker 7: Buy one ticket there a boy, one ticket, get back in line, buy another ticket. Don't buy a whole bunch oft once at one time. Don't have that's your strategy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, feel like one ticket, one ticket wins.
Speaker 7: You know, instead of one that got he didn't spend two hundred dollars on all this, and that they didn't one ticket.
Speaker 2: Know what to try that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna try that strategy.
Speaker 9: Have y'all ever seen the person that buy all the all the Powerball tickets and then they don't care about you waiting in line behind them. They got two hundred dollars of and they're gonna have to print all two hundred of these tickets out and they look right back at yourself.
Speaker 1: I don't care, they don't even care. Let's get you some M and ms and said it's gonna be a min I'm gonna be up Arizona.
Speaker 8: Tea all right, Netflix and chill baby, all right, a.
Speaker 1: Hot dog on that hot dogs day.
Speaker 7: What you better do? You better go over there and get your sev eleven?
Speaker 8: All right? Have you thought about what you do if you won? If you were to win, what would you do?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 1: First thing, I'm no longer employed here.
Speaker 8: Say ind and the alphabet? Okay, what else?
Speaker 1: What's next? Number two? You quit your job? What's number two? Quit your job?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: And then you gotta quit your family? You got that number two right there? How the job first, then the family? You got to let both of them go what, Yeah, how do you do that?
Speaker 8: I'm trying to follow you here.
Speaker 7: You mean how you do that?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 7: How you did it? With the job?
Speaker 1: Quit walk in your living room and quit quit. Let me hear it, Let me hear.
Speaker 7: Listen.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna be your dad a no more.
Speaker 8: I just I just wrong.
Speaker 1: Jordan, you twelve, You ain't that attached to me. You're gonna be. You're gonna get through this. And you in college.
Speaker 7: You in college now, Sidney, you're doing good for yourself that.
Speaker 1: I'm so proud of you.
Speaker 7: I'm so proud of Youah, but I got to go, Trey, you got yourself on track.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 7: I'm so proud of you. I think your lives are gonna not will I really do. Y'all are great kids.
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 1: Jackie, m hm, you're wife. We had a good we had a good run, didn't. I mean we had a good run. I mean we had a time.
Speaker 8: I mean we had a time last night.
Speaker 7: We did we did. Oh man. But I think I think we are at the benediction here. I just do I just think yeah, we uh, I just yes, go ahead.
Speaker 10: So when you're telling them this speech and they packing as I'm telling them this, Why would you take anything?
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, I'm gonna take things, you know, some sentimental values. I'm gonna take with me, just the little pictures of them so I can remember because I'm not going to see them.
Speaker 1: No more pictures and stuff for them, you know what.
Speaker 8: Okay, are you going to give them part of your winnings?
Speaker 1: I'm not telling they don't know you.
Speaker 2: They don't know you.
Speaker 7: No, no, se y'all. See that's the problem with y'all. Y'all don't know how to break up with a family. Y'all don't know how to do it.
Speaker 1: Watch, so let me get just right? Is right now for you? Your new name is now Thomas to them, I'm not Daddy no more.
Speaker 7: I'm Thomas, now commedy Thomas. But I'm changing all that when I walk out the door. All that's changed. When I walk out that door. I promise you I'm going down there at Birchy Ticket Place. I'm be Thaddius Ratcliff, Notatus Thaddeus. That last name record, just Thaddeus Ratcliff.
Speaker 1: I'm no longer a Miles.
Speaker 7: I'm no longer So when if they happen to see me in public and start calling my name. I'm not turning my head looking at them people. I'm not what you gotta tell.
Speaker 1: Your mama and your sister. Let me hear it. Yeah, let me hear that. Listen, because you know your mama, my.
Speaker 7: Mama eighty one. We have we have had some great time. We have finish with your mama. We have fish marble, we done called some great speckled trout, we called some flound dust. I mean we've done some great things. Great thing.
Speaker 8: Okay, all right, last one, last one? Well maybe, Uncle Steve, what are you gonna say to your uncle?
Speaker 1: He ain't my uncle.
Speaker 7: Nomo win that lottery. He ain't my uncle. No, even even when I'm sailing the Mediterranean, someone I see him. I'm not gonna say none of that.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 8: You're gonna ride right off my.
Speaker 7: Fly right past you. I'm not waving, I'm not doing him, and ain't mark on the deck.
Speaker 1: I don't see none of that. Man.
Speaker 7: I hope you enjoyed the ride. It is a Steve Harvey Morning Show. In the words of my uncle, talk to God. He would love to hear from you. Until tomorrow, y'all be in.
Speaker 8: Peace for all Steve Harvey contests. No purchase necessary, voidware prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show