Speaker 1: Good morning USCA yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo Charla meeting the CAP.
Speaker 3: Peace to the Planet is Tuesday, Yes, it's tuesday. Good morning, hey man. What's happening. How you feeling out there?
Speaker 4: I'm feeling great. We got our guest co host. She's back, Lauren Lorosso. She's back formally from TMC.
Speaker 1: And good morning hellou Lauren lo Rosa. She got her laptop open right now. She's looking at TMZ Old David Old, Habits, die Hard.
Speaker 5: Honr CMC, Twitter, entertainment trends. You know, I'm gonna keep up.
Speaker 3: Because this is what y'all used to have to do when y'all used to get up. You used to get up early.
Speaker 5: Every single morning. I'm I'm in the newsroom by six am. I'm looking at everything that's trending from Twitter to Instagram to Google to our site to what y'all are talking about, what's trending on YouTube.
Speaker 6: Like so I'm really good at spoting what the people care about.
Speaker 2: There you go, So what you do yesterday in New York? Was you out in about did you go out?
Speaker 5: No, I went home and went to sleep, Like I was like, how do they like? I'm used to work in longer days, but I don't know why I was so tired yesterday.
Speaker 3: I'm right now and I don't know why I was tired.
Speaker 6: Until y'all start yelling, started yelling.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes, I appreciate that because I'm up now.
Speaker 3: Get the energy up there you go. Back in my day, they used to say, raise the roof.
Speaker 2: What you know?
Speaker 6: They used to say one when they hung up the phone to you said that.
Speaker 3: No, never, I never did that.
Speaker 2: That was one to me, y'all say one, Why would you?
Speaker 3: Why would you start counting? Shouldn't be the you know?
Speaker 2: That was like one the East Coast thing. I see that one that have to.
Speaker 1: Count now that I think about it, maybe seven six, but instead of doing all other numbers, you just say one.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's what it was.
Speaker 5: I never understood it. I just know y'all age group did it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, that was a demographic.
Speaker 6: That was New Yorkers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was New Yorkers.
Speaker 2: We're still doing sometimes one, We're still do it sometimes. Yeah, absolutely, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one is crazy reading one, one, two three, like what do you mean? One? Well on your mark gets set.
Speaker 2: One was like peace, it's oversee you later. So but peace.
Speaker 1: I think it's the countdown now I think about it. I think it's the countdown. It was people counting down to it, but they just kept ten through two.
Speaker 3: It just went right to one. That's what I believe.
Speaker 6: It was wet here and making stuff up.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, we got front page news when we come back, and we got to discuss Carlie Russell this morning was there to.
Speaker 6: Discuss Oh you missed it yesterday?
Speaker 3: Well, she just confirmed what everybody already knew.
Speaker 6: Herny did.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna say everybody because a lot of people, you don't believe that, A lot of believer. For a while, they were making up excuses. They were saying, maybe she went to get an abortion. They had this whole laundry list of things that was possibilities of what could have happened.
Speaker 1: One of my favorite books is The Fifth Agreement by Don Miguel Ruiz, and the fifth Agreement is be skeptical, but listen.
Speaker 3: That's how I approach everything. Be skeptical, but.
Speaker 6: List I'm no.
Speaker 4: Well, in this situation, it was believe all I believe all black women.
Speaker 1: I thought we'd realized a long time ago that believe all women is you shouldn't believe all of anybody.
Speaker 3: You should listen to everyone and belie we've all proved.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I.
Speaker 5: Think when you're I don't know. For me, I just felt like I just had to hold it down for her. I don't know why I felt like that. It leans until everything came out.
Speaker 1: That's sorry, That's all I felt about. I'm like, I don't have no reason to say she's lying.
Speaker 5: There were some things that didn't really make sense, but I'm like, look, at least give her until everything comes out.
Speaker 1: The only thing that didn't make sense was the baby on the side of the road. But yeah, firs thing I think to myself is nobody's just gonna make something like that up. Let me just sit back and listen and see what happens.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but sometimes we got to use common sense, right because when we first heard that story and she.
Speaker 2: Was the only one that's seen a baby or not that.
Speaker 4: Way, that's not eighteen that was the initial that was the first time. That's what I said, the first one. We'll talk about it. Teslin' figure will be joining us when we come back, Tesla, give.
Speaker 2: Us all the facts. It's the breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Good morning, everybody to seej Envy, Charlamagne, the guy. We are the breakfast Club. We got Laura le Rosa. She's a guest hosted with us this morning, formally of TMZ.
Speaker 6: Yes, back again.
Speaker 2: That's one and let's get some front Teslay FIGUREO.
Speaker 7: Good morning, Tess, Good morning, dj Envy, Good morning Beautiful. That's to the rand by the way, and good morning Charlemagne.
Speaker 3: Thank you. I am beautiful though I am beautiful too. I appreciate love.
Speaker 1: When I hear you say good morning beautiful, I accept it is me too.
Speaker 4: Yes, correct, good morning, good morning, godeous, God damn live.
Speaker 2: But let's jump right into a colleague Russell.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it look like you guys jumped into it a moment ago, so let's discuss further. A twenty five year old Alabama nursing student, Carly Russell, who told police that she was abducted, admitted Monday, threw a statement from her lawyer that she was not kidnapped. A master search for Russell began on July thirteenth, after she called nine one one and reported seeing a toddler on the side of the road. She returned home on July fifteenth and in a brief statement told who were police that she was not abducted. Now she admits that she was not kidnapped. Let's take a listen and talk about it.
Speaker 8: On the other side, There was no kidnapping on Thursday July nineteen thirteenth, twenty twenty three. My client did not see a baby on the side of the road. My client did not leave the Hoover area which she was identified as a missing person. My client did not have any help in this incident, but this was a single act done by herself. My client was not with anyone or any hotel, with anyone from the time she was missing. My client apologizes for her actions to this community, the volunteers who were searching for her, to the Hoover Police Department and other agencies, as well as to her friends and family.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, it's sad. I mean, this is something that I think I noticed early on when I seen her talking about the child, that no other person seeing that child. It's sad, But now consequences right now, this is the thing that I think we should discuss.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was effed up what she did. It was effed up that she lied.
Speaker 4: And I hate to compare, but I've seen so many carons that called the police on on us for doing app slotely positively nothing and nothing happens to them. And when he could have got killed, we could have got shot, we could have got staed, we could have been choked out in the police chase, and nothing happens to them. So it's difficult to say something should happen to her because we see it all the time.
Speaker 1: Well, there's been presidents said, I mean, there was a young woman in California. I can't remember her name right now, but I think she's currently doing eighteen months for faking faking the kidnapping. This was a couple of years ago. So I mean there's president's for cases like this.
Speaker 7: And I mean even if we look at the presidents with Jesse Somad, obviously everybody's comparing that. You see all the memes on Twitter and just to kind of readfresh what happened with him when they found out that that was also a coase, he faced six counts of disorderly conduct. Are also for falsifying a police report, you know, literally calling in the nine one one that is against the law, so he had several felonies with that. He also had to pay a fine for those resources that were used to investigate that. He ended up having to pay one hundred and twenty thousand dollars for restitution. And so they're definitely like Charlemagne. I think you had pointed out when we first talked about this story that we do live in America, and you rest assured. You know, even though it may not be fair to DJ Mby's point, I can certainly seem she's going to get some type of charge, at least a very bare minimum of misdemeanor.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sherry Pappini, that was her name.
Speaker 1: She was a California mother who faked her own kidnapping in twenty sixteen and she got sent us to.
Speaker 3: A year and a half. And she's most definitely white.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but what about the white lady that the guy, you know, the black brother was watching the birds in Central Park because she called the police and said that he did a crime.
Speaker 2: You know what happened to her? Did she get any time for that or did that just slide?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 3: I feel like I was an oranges my tripping lawn I know.
Speaker 6: I see what point he's trying to get to.
Speaker 5: I just feel like we know the world we live in, Like it's just different for us, so we, like I do, comparison doesn't even matter because what's gonna happen, it's.
Speaker 6: Going to happen.
Speaker 5: We know the world we live in, and like it's annoying to see people saying like this is going to make people stop caring about black girls that listen because they the care wasn't there in the first place.
Speaker 6: So this isn't change anything.
Speaker 3: That's all I'll be saying.
Speaker 6: It's embarrassing, though I can say that it's embarrassing.
Speaker 3: I can see why you feel that way.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, But I'm not gonna get caught up in Calie Russell as an individual.
Speaker 3: She lied.
Speaker 1: You know this, We all know, but like you just said, Lauren, the epidemic of missing black women and children in this country is very real. So this story isn't gonna stop me from continuing to amplify those other stories. And I still believe it was some kind of social engineering going on with this, because why you are all the stories about missing black women and children just darn luck the one that's a lie is the one everybody lashed on to and amplified.
Speaker 5: I think it's because of all of the things that surrounded it, Like it was kind of like a movie. There's like a kid on the side of the road and the girl goes missing and she's on the phone and you hear scream. It's like the internet loves that type of stuff.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that too, but just bottom line, you know, But I'm just gonna be honest with you. And you know, I think I mentioned to you before Charlemagne, Yeah it did sound movie like. But at the end of the day, when you are we have to talk about classism within the black community. And her story got bumped up with a lot of us behind the scenes on the news side. And so when you have a story like her saying okay, great, a lot of people saw themselves as her, you know, a college student, you know, aka come from a well to do family, a middle class family that looked like, oh, that could be one of me, one of us. And so when I worked the rape case for the Oklahoma City House Calls Rape Victims, the thirteen black black women that were raped by a police officer, we did not get that support in the media. So I have to throw that in there as well, that when you have journalists who were mainstream media that said, you know, send out. We all saw the posts, you know, that went out and said hey, guys, I need you to stop what you're doing and I need you to pay attention to this. There were phone calls behind the scenes saying, let's bump this up, let's get this young lady home, and so they had a lot to do with it as well, and I appreciate the effort that they did, but I have to be honest in saying that a lot of that had to do with who you know and who you know in this business and how people wrap their arms around this particularly young lady.
Speaker 3: I totally agree with that.
Speaker 1: She's not the first college student that fraternity.
Speaker 3: Remember that. I still find.
Speaker 5: It's all the elements and then the wig right, Yeah, but it was all of those things.
Speaker 7: It was all of those things at once. But I do want to say this before we get out of here. If you did donate money to crime Stoppers of Metro Alabama, at first they said they were not giving the money back, then they said they would, and now they're saying they will give you the money back if you make a request. So if you did donate and you want to get your money back, you can do.
Speaker 3: So false claims.
Speaker 7: Yes they're gonna give it back. You just have to make the requests.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: And I would say I think it also got hot.
Speaker 4: I think if the submersible thing didn't happen, I don't think anybody would have spoken about this the way that it did, because everybody was making the comparison like you speak about them billionaire white folks, but you don't speak about our people. And I think I think really that pushed this well.
Speaker 3: But the Testant point that's class and to me, that don't have nothing to do with nothing either.
Speaker 5: And I feel like they handled as well from the jump they were on it. They showed up five minutes after the phone call. We're black person, you know, get police to show up five minutes after the court.
Speaker 7: Well, again, she comes from a well to do family, so again, the community that came out, the white folks that came out, her neighbors that came out, she had a lot of support based upon you know, who was in her life. I mean, I'm just being honest, working these cases with a tiny crumb we see it all the time. We're poor people do not And I know your point, Charlemagne. We say it's not the only one you know, this happens to. But I'm just speaking specifically on this case and the phone calls that were made behind the scenes and the people that galvanize to say, we need to make sure that somebody's paying attention to this. It had a lot to do with class, and that's a real thing in our community.
Speaker 4: So well, let's let's talk about it more in a little bit. Get it off your chest, Thank you, test. We'll see it a little bit for the next front page News. Eight hundred five A five one oh five one. If you need to vent, or something's on your mind, or you want to discuss this, whatever it may be, phone lines that open again. Eight hundred five five one five one is the breakfast club. Good morning, the breakfast club.
Speaker 3: Quick. This is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eighty five one o five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 10: This is from Jersey?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 11: Brother?
Speaker 2: Get it off your chest?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 10: What's up?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 11: What's up?
Speaker 10: Charlomagne and the young.
Speaker 6: Lady up there, Jasmine Lauren, Lauren Lrossa, Lauren.
Speaker 10: Lauren, I'm sorry. Are you doing Lauren?
Speaker 2: Good morning?
Speaker 6: I'm doing amazing, good morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I just wanted to explain the origin of love, like when I mean one, when you know, when people say one before hanging up the phone, it's like a West Indian thing. It's it's it's abbreviated for one love.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm right.
Speaker 10: Don't quote me on this. Don't quote me on this. I think it's it's from Bob Marley. Is Bob Marley used to always say that, you know, but that's where it comes from. And then just people just cut it off and say one, you know, but it's really one love.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 1: This is why sometimes black people will get the stereotype of being lazy.
Speaker 3: We can't just say one love like we We got to show you to.
Speaker 4: One now, he said, it makes sense.
Speaker 3: It's so much work to say one love.
Speaker 6: We're just always trying to be cool, you know, want to like b.
Speaker 3: And we do both. Some people say one, some people just say love.
Speaker 2: Now it says love.
Speaker 5: People say love, love love.
Speaker 3: What you warn?
Speaker 8: Hi?
Speaker 3: Brother?
Speaker 2: One a bro.
Speaker 10: Hello, who's this here? V?
Speaker 13: What's the vis?
Speaker 2: Mellow Mellow? What's up?
Speaker 6: Brother?
Speaker 13: How you doing?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 13: Charlottege the God? How you feeling, bro?
Speaker 3: Mellow Peace King, how you doing?
Speaker 14: Black Man doing good? Good morning?
Speaker 13: Good morning, Laura A K A L L.
Speaker 3: Cool Baby, good morning, Hello, cool baby.
Speaker 6: That's what right?
Speaker 13: Listen. I was hearing y'all something to Night Love about the pastor ors. She said something about not.
Speaker 10: Being able to do a venue.
Speaker 13: I got to answer that solution.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 13: Club in Long Island City or districts? Shout the old shouts, make the jake, and whenever y'all want to do it, let me well.
Speaker 1: Mellow Knowledge definitely had no problem getting the building now after last Friday.
Speaker 2: So people are reaching out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're not gonna go love. We love Long Island. We don't need to go all the way o the.
Speaker 2: No, that's Long Island City, Queens right over the bridge.
Speaker 3: I don't know nothing about that.
Speaker 6: That's right here.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty close.
Speaker 3: Manhattan sounds sex for you though, you know.
Speaker 13: A lot of you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's happening. She'll probably be announcing it this week. Uh, with where the venue and the day is yeah, alright, she got.
Speaker 13: The venue in the days. Just all you got to do.
Speaker 1: Is I got you, Yes, sir, thank you, mellow, thank you, thank you for the offer though, get.
Speaker 4: It off your chest. Eight hundred and five and five one five one. If you need to vent, hit us up now. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 3: The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 15: Absolutely crazy. And so I just wanted you guys to you know, I wanted you to hear that. And then the second thing with you guys were talking about Sharon about the bird Watcher. Yes, I was reading where he got his own TV show now from that, and I think that that's great. At least he still benefiting from that in some way.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, the bird watching got his own TV show doing what.
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't know.
Speaker 15: It's not animal chant or I'm sorry, animal planning.
Speaker 2: He's doing. He's doing bird.
Speaker 15: Watching and he's teaching us about different species of bird.
Speaker 6: It's a national geographic show.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 6: Yes, I love that.
Speaker 3: Congratulations.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely support that because I'm not watching it because that's not I'm boring, right, I'm boring as hell.
Speaker 3: But I'm happy for the brother though.
Speaker 2: I'm I want some people in the birds.
Speaker 1: You'll support but I'm not watching it. Why would I want to watch a man watch birds?
Speaker 6: Some people think it's soothing.
Speaker 3: Maybe you're right. Give him the detailed on we got any details.
Speaker 6: I exited out of the desk.
Speaker 3: Go support that brother.
Speaker 2: Let's go to one more called Hello?
Speaker 3: Who's this? Hey?
Speaker 11: Is fair for Randy?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 2: What up?
Speaker 3: Brother?
Speaker 2: Get it off your chest?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 11: Man, I kind of got scamned at a two hundred bucks by guy claiming to be Yeah bye, guy claiming to be Fat Joe is uh out that I could get on your radio station.
Speaker 3: He didn't. I got all the message.
Speaker 13: Yeah, oh yeah, it was a DM had.
Speaker 11: The same profile, picture and everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So you thought Fat Joe reached out to you to get two hundred dollars to get you some radio clips?
Speaker 3: No, no, no.
Speaker 11: No, I definitely figured out that it wasn't.
Speaker 3: But I gave you.
Speaker 6: You sent the money on the cash.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I hope you're not calling. I hope you're not calling up here thinking we about to correct this mistake that you made.
Speaker 12: Oh not at all.
Speaker 1: You're just making people aware that the fake Fat Joe page out there that scamming people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, got you, And.
Speaker 11: Then they said yes sir and they said that they would get you on your radio station, so I thought something like, yeah, we'll get you on para one five one.
Speaker 3: And look, all you have to do is call it about to say you made it for free.
Speaker 2: You want to wrap, let him rap, Let him rap?
Speaker 3: Okay, bro, you want me to wrap? Yeah?
Speaker 11: All right, I got a plan and I'm gonna stick to it. And if something happens, and I'm gonna go through it and at you think I don't know what I'm doing, but I keep it calculated when I am moving breaks by break. The empires feel easy to tell when you're walking on silout because.
Speaker 13: They don't worry if I wanted to spill.
Speaker 11: For me, I keep checking my things that I do.
Speaker 2: All right, I think that was.
Speaker 3: No, it wasn't. That's crazy. You paid for that. That should have been a free style.
Speaker 6: Okay, it was a fine. It was a fine. I feel like it was a fine for putting that out on the one.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry, Jesus, that was a fine one.
Speaker 5: I mean, and I'm telling you don't I won't tell you and don't don't know.
Speaker 11: Can I can I tell you something?
Speaker 3: I bet? I bet no.
Speaker 11: No, I've been playing music for seven years now, my price keeps getting high every year. I keep getting more and more shows every year.
Speaker 1: Congratulations's filling better, Thank you, congratulate.
Speaker 11: Can I from here? Can I shout up my name?
Speaker 3: Yes? What's your name? Sir?
Speaker 13: Other band?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 11: Elba naughty pine?
Speaker 2: Ye have a good one? Man? Now he has so lost shows? Is that what he said?
Speaker 6: He said his price was going up.
Speaker 3: He said his price went up. Man, he definitely feel like his price went up.
Speaker 1: He gonna take he gonna record this phone call and posted on Instagram, and that's gonna be his caption.
Speaker 3: Yesterday's price is not today's price.
Speaker 4: Okay, get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five five five one. Now, when we come back, we got your room and report. But we're talking in the rumors, Lauren.
Speaker 5: We're talking everything from Young Miami getting some backlash for hers in that room, loud Quad, from married the medicine and her great niece passing away. Of course, Quavo on the boat and he leaks we got some good stuff, all right.
Speaker 4: We'll get into all that when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Everybody stee j n V Charlamagne, the God, we are the Breakfast Club. We got our special guest host formerly from t MC, Lauren l Rossa.
Speaker 5: Yes, still learning it's how to turn my earphones up. I'm like, why can I hear?
Speaker 2: But let's get right to the rumors.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 5: I think a lot of people will recognize the voice from the name on.
Speaker 3: The Breakfast Club. Lauren came in hot.
Speaker 5: Yes, guys, So Young Miami is receiving the back end of the backlash of online right now. So she took her son to Rolling Loud, which she says she does all the time every single year, and people were really upset. There was a video of him throwing ones. Littl Uzibert did a booby trap set at Rolling Loud, but she included trippers and all that stuff. So there's a video of Young Miami son throwing ones and people are like, she is a horrible mom because of this video. Now she has had to come out and respond, so has JT. Young Miami came out and said, you know, my son is at Rolling Out having a good time. Let's address it. And then she said this is why I don't post my kids. Y'all can talk a sore mouth about me, but I'll never give you all the chance of opinion about my kids. And JT came out and said, look, he was there, Nobody touched them, the worm strippers around him. He was just there having a good time. And he's of age for the festival. So I don't know. People are dragging her saying she needs to be a better mom. They're literally acting her like. People are very bold about this one.
Speaker 1: I mean, do these people have kids. I mean, I wouldn't have my ten year old. Oh, I don't have any ten year old children yet they're of age. I have a fifteen year old, but I wouldn't have my ten year old child doing something like that. But is it fair to say something nobody's a terrible mother and a terrible parent because of a fifteen second clip you saw on social media.
Speaker 6: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: But there was no strippers around him, that's first, there was no strippers around him. But yeah, he was just tought some money, probably like looking at his mom, tost some money, or it was some guys in there, could have been big bro or uncle saw some money. But yeah, if if the young man's legal age is ten years old and it's legal to come to roll aloud, even if it wasn't. He's experiencing that time with his mother. His mother has to you know, his mother's dead. I don't even know if she performed, but I don't have a problem with him with her taking her son to roll on loud.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. It makes things. I didn't even see the video, but the way the Internet was talking, it.
Speaker 1: Was like that she had this young man in the script club and he was throwing ones on scrippers.
Speaker 3: No, no, he just stayed around.
Speaker 5: He's literally in the video you just see people around him, no strippers, and he just throwing money. And I want you all to know, I want you to know these kids see this stuff on TikTok and want not to say that that's why he wanted to do it right, But there are kids that see all the you know, the money, phones and all that stuff on TikTok, and they do this stuff. So it's like he's in a controlled environment. He's with his mom. She's an like, I don't know. I think people need to get out of our business. And I think we all see young Miami mom on a daily like she's a mom mom.
Speaker 6: I don't even understand how she manages it all.
Speaker 3: Today honest and probably because she's the artist is heightened.
Speaker 1: But way before there was a young Miami people were doing that, throwing money around and videos and everything else. So to me, he's just mimicking like probably his favorite artist right currently, I would think. And he's backstage that rolling loud. You see all of these rappers and all these artists around. It's like, yo, get a man some ones and have him throw some ones in the air, like money ain't a thing.
Speaker 5: I think people too are trying to take it, like why I wouldn't even have my kidnat environment. But I hate when people do stuff like that because but also to the songs that you're letting your kids listen to the things they're watching on there's so much that we could pick about when it comes to kids and what they shouldn't be doing and what should be monitored.
Speaker 6: I think we should all mine are well.
Speaker 2: Let's not forget it.
Speaker 4: His mom was performing, you know what I mean, So he might have wanted to see his mom performed. That's probably the reason why he was there at all. But she said, this is a bonding moment for them. These are the artists that he probably listens to. These are artists that he probably you know, watches, so this is a bonding moment for son and mom. I don't have a problem with her taking in there. He wasn't in danger. There was security all around that place. I didn't have no problem. But I want to before you get to the next story, let's discuss when we come back in a little bit too.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred and five A five one oh five to one. You know, a lot of.
Speaker 4: People said that she was a bad mom because of this. Would love to hear your thoughts out there and we'll talk about it next.
Speaker 2: Out what else you got.
Speaker 1: I don't think she I don't think that's fair to call her a bad mom. No, I don't think backstage throwing ones at a.
Speaker 5: Rap concert before somebody puts this out here to me, not that it matters. The Rolling Loud website does say that you have to be sixteen and over to ten. I don't think that that matters, though. If you if you're with your mom and tons of security, because your mom is j T. One of the most famous rappers in the I mean Miami, Miami, one of the most famous rappers.
Speaker 3: In the world.
Speaker 1: Right, maybe she couldn't get a babysitter. I don't know, you know what I mean, I have no idea. I didn't I know you gotta be sixteen to get in the rolling Lou.
Speaker 6: I didn't know that either. I did not know that because all these I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, if anything, you know, I'd be upset that she's not teaching them to be financially responsible.
Speaker 3: Son, don't throw these one around she is.
Speaker 5: Maybe they set aside some and put it. You know, when you go to the club and you you break the wide up, you put some away.
Speaker 1: Then he's at that age where he can throw the ones and then didn't pick them back up, and nobody's gonna judge him.
Speaker 3: Shut up when I do that, I'll.
Speaker 6: Get you, young Miami. Son is not picking you. That is so cheap. You do that.
Speaker 3: I've done that a couple of times in my day.
Speaker 5: I don't love that for you throw the ones and then pick them back up, and he gets you're retired.
Speaker 2: This embarrassing back in the day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm glad you're retired because that is embarrassing you on Twitter.
Speaker 6: Yeah. So now we're gonna move on. We're gonna go on.
Speaker 3: Oh we can't actually times up time is up. That is it?
Speaker 6: Oh wow, okay, times up?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: Well, when we come back, tesling figure will be joining us. That was your rumor report, and also we're gonna take your course. Let's discuss eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one Young Miami. She brought her ten year old to Rolling Loud. He was throwing singles. People were saying that she's a bad mom and had so much to say. So let's discuss when we come back. Front Page News is next. It's the Breakfast Club on BT. The Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same. When you're a business owner and.
Speaker 1: You're juggling a lot of things, you need a team of people to keep your business running successfully.
Speaker 3: How do you find and hire the right people? Zip recruiter.
Speaker 1: Try it for free at ZipRecruiter dot com. Slash Breakfast Morning.
Speaker 2: Everybody.
Speaker 4: You's theej n V Charlamagne and Die. We are the Breakfast Club. We got our special guest host with us today, Lauren LaRosa, formerly of TMZ, And let's get in some Front Page News says what up?
Speaker 2: Says what up? I'm back again. Dj MV.
Speaker 7: Lauren LaRosa, your name is fly like how to rolls off your tongue.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 5: I hated it forever until my dolfe early. Yeah, because it's laurenn L Rosa Inn. So it's like country Laurensa. Yes, Rosa is my grandmother and is my aunt and my mom just put low in front of Rosa.
Speaker 6: It was like a whole thing when I was a kid. But it's cute now, it's fly now.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, well let's jump right into it. Let's talk about Houston's oldest African American cemetery. What's going on with that?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Once again. You know, we're always fighting for land and fighting for a history for African Americans, So I thought this was a story was interesting. The descendants of the oldest African American century cemetery in Olive Wood in Houston, Texas, are fighting to stop a new development that they said could end up disturbing the unmarked graves of infants. I want you to take a listen to Miss Margaret Williams, the founder and president of the Descendants of Olive Wood, and we'll talk about it.
Speaker 16: On the other side, we have over probably eight hundred people who were born during emancipation. When emancipation came here to Texas.
Speaker 17: Williams and her group have fought to preserve and clean up the land. She's heard stories that nearby land was the site of infant burials.
Speaker 16: We've been told that casket handles pieces of material things that suggests that there may be burials there.
Speaker 17: Maximum Development owns the land and plans to turn it into a five story soccer complex.
Speaker 1: I think about you like this all the time. I personally feel like, you know, we've all built on graveyards. If you just think about how long the earth has been here, and you know how long human existence has been, it's almost impossible that we are buried on top of at least one body, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: And hospitals where like people have died.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a lot of like apartment complexes or like medical citizen hospitals.
Speaker 7: Well, for clarity, the cemetery is listed as one of the most endangered historical sites in the country, so it is protected as a historical cemetery.
Speaker 2: The dispute is over the additional.
Speaker 7: Land right outside the cemetery, so that's what they're trying to fight to make sure that that is also protected. Miss Williams wants the develop her to do a study to see if human remains are still present. And she also said in her statement that you know, you guys can find another place to build, but the descendants cannot find another place, you know, for a resting spot. And as a side note, you know you said we've all built over something. I thought this was really interesting because I kind of went down a rabbit hole on this story. They've also I said, well, if they built on top of these ansets, just as an FYI, they have found if you believe in ghosts, They said that they did find ghosts in nineteen ninety nine of Kathy Bunn, who they said was a videotaped hovering over a headstone.
Speaker 2: So I don't know if you believe it.
Speaker 1: Yes, because when you bring in, if you bring like a medium or a spirit guide in a room, you would be surprised how many spirits are lingering around these buildings that we just frequent.
Speaker 3: What do you think all the time. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I've never bought anybody in here. I need to bring miss Kelly in here. You need to bring my aunt Kelly in here. Let her see if there's anything in it.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 4: But before we move on, I always wondered with so many people dying right in cemeteries, and I guess it's weird places now.
Speaker 2: Like you drive by Manhattan and then you see a cemetery in the middle of like twelve Street. I wonder what happens from there? Do they move?
Speaker 4: Do they pick up those bodies and move into a different cemetery, maybe in Long Island upstate?
Speaker 3: Like what happens to that.
Speaker 6: Profit, you know, do they just leave it? Why would you move?
Speaker 1: They're gonna come up point in time because we're not gonna be here forever. Guys, y'all know that I'm talking about us as a species, Like at some point there's gonna be some type of event that probably makes.
Speaker 3: Us extinct for the most part.
Speaker 1: Right, all of these headstones and these bodies that are buried now, they just not gonna be there.
Speaker 3: They just gonna be underground.
Speaker 1: So when the next when the next generation the civilization comes, they're gonna put a Starbucks over the graves too, because they're not gonna know they was even.
Speaker 6: Now you think they're gonna do Starbucks.
Speaker 3: Or whatever they're gonna.
Speaker 6: It's not gonna be.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be like the Jetsons version of like, I don't know something.
Speaker 2: All right, let's discuss the I R S. The I R S is stopping something.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's great news for those I guess who owe the IRS money. The RS said Monday that it is ending it's a decade old policy of making unannounced home and business visits in an effort to help workers stay safe and to combat scammers who pose as IRS. Agents of the Treasury Department said in a statement that effective immediate, immediately, a revenue agents will no longer make unplanned visits, and they will send you a note to your home to let you know the schedule of meeting.
Speaker 2: So good luck.
Speaker 7: I guess what people responding back to have a meeting with the IRS. But they said they've done this because in recent years they've experienced more threats due to the conspiracy theories that are out there that are saying that you know, the IRS is coming after your money. They did a lot of this was politicized heavy after healthcare reform, and so you know, once health care reform kicked in and now you had to pay a fee, there was a lot of chatter online about hey, you know the IRS is coming to get you, And so they've received a lot of threats, and so they said, in order to protect everybody's safety that they would no longer be popping up at folks house and again scammers, you know, preventing sc scammers as well.
Speaker 6: When they pop up, they like arrest you. What do they do?
Speaker 4: No, they usually discuss if you have a if there's a problem, or if you owe money, or if they need to get some information from you.
Speaker 2: That's why they use the pop up.
Speaker 4: But I always thought that was dangerous because the IRS doesn't have a police.
Speaker 2: Call, right so when they pull up, they pulling up in regular.
Speaker 3: Cars in the well and I don't like how long?
Speaker 1: And ask that question to the room, as if we would ever know I paid my taxes, man, I have an American citizen.
Speaker 3: I just paid some taxes last week.
Speaker 1: By the way, I pay them quarterly, Okay, I would never know what the IRS does when they come to somebody's house.
Speaker 5: I'm just trying to figure it out, because why would you even come, especially someone I'm not opening my door for.
Speaker 6: Somebody I don't know.
Speaker 1: And I want to know how much money you got to owe them for them to say we got to pull up.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's amount I think it's the fact that if you don't pay it, or you don't answer their their phone calls or letters pull up.
Speaker 2: To see if you did.
Speaker 6: Are we paying for them to come to people's houses.
Speaker 5: Every pay yeah everything?
Speaker 6: Yeah, there needs to be in a mount then where they're coming to get their money.
Speaker 3: That's day money. Like what my brain at, Hey.
Speaker 5: Yo, what's happening If I'm paying taxes for you to pull up on somebody for about five hundred dollars, that was That's what I said.
Speaker 1: I need to know the amount. What is the amount that they pull up for? I know it ain't no five hundred dollars.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I dat iss that, But I'm just interested to see how many people will respond back to the letter and actually schedule.
Speaker 3: So you got to respond people don't play with Earth. Do not play with Earth.
Speaker 2: Okay, Alphabet boys, that's right.
Speaker 1: When Earth say they want their money, Earth want day money. All right, we're giving you a courtesy. We're telling you we ain't gonna pull up on you. We're gonna send you this letter, So pull up on us.
Speaker 6: Alphabet boys.
Speaker 3: I R S I R S.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I never knew that when we said that.
Speaker 7: N B. I, I I. Anything you have to do with the alphabet well against the l g B t Q as well, don't play with that group.
Speaker 3: So anything you.
Speaker 7: Gotta do with the alphabet, you do not want to play a game with.
Speaker 4: So yeah, all right, let me say good morning to the I R S. I know they listened in the morning.
Speaker 3: To the I R S and also to I.
Speaker 1: Don't think we can call the l g B t Q I a Disney plus community alphabet boys.
Speaker 3: That would not be all inclusive.
Speaker 7: That's true. You're correct.
Speaker 2: These don't allow me to get cancels, that's all.
Speaker 3: It's not THEFA bet boys. It would be alphabet people people. You don't know how someone identify that's your alphabet people.
Speaker 2: That's that's correct.
Speaker 7: My apology, jeez to the community. Did not mean to be insensitive.
Speaker 4: Uh all right, well that is front page news.
Speaker 2: Tess will see Themorrow.
Speaker 1: Pease hey, and make sure you subscribe to Testling figure Outs podcast, the Trade Shot, no chase of podcasts on the Black Effect, iHeartRadio podcast network, and follow.
Speaker 3: Teslan figure Out on all social media platforms.
Speaker 2: Charlamagne, you keep forgetting this at that part.
Speaker 3: Give it a beat. I was coming whoa whoa shot.
Speaker 11: Whoa.
Speaker 6: Y'all's never too early.
Speaker 10: It's never too early.
Speaker 3: For these guys.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, wake that ass up.
Speaker 3: Literally six o'.
Speaker 2: All.
Speaker 4: Right, well, let's open up the phone lines. Eight hundred five five one o five one. Now, during the rumors, Lauren was.
Speaker 2: Discussing Young Miami and people were saying that she was a bad parent.
Speaker 4: That's because she brought her ten year olds, rolled aloud, something that she says she does all the time.
Speaker 2: That's a bonding moment for her.
Speaker 4: But during this time, little Uzzi boy strippers and he was throwing singles. People are calling her a bad mom and saying that's bad parents. And let's discuss eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one.
Speaker 2: What's that bad parenting? We'll talk about it when we come.
Speaker 1: Back with Diddy there, because she might've been being a bad can take of bringing that old man and rolling.
Speaker 2: Loud, stupid. We'll discuss when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club. Good Morning.
Speaker 3: The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Special guest host Today formerly a TMZ was discussing Young Miami and what happened with Young Miami?
Speaker 2: Why was she trending yesterday?
Speaker 5: So she was trending yesterday because she took her son to Rolling Loud and when they were there, little Uzzi had a booby trap, which is strip club in Miami, a set that was based around that, and he was throwing one. So people were calling her bad mom, saying that he shouldn't have been there and that he definitely shouldn't have been thrown with ones.
Speaker 3: So was he throwing ones on scrippers?
Speaker 5: Not in the video that I saw, No one's on strippers. And then JT even came in the comments and clarified that nobody was around him, no one touched him. He was just throwing the money. It was there, it was the set, it was the vibe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think.
Speaker 1: That's fair to call her a bad parent for that, Like she's been raising that young man for ten years, and now all of a sudden, because y'all see him at a rap concert throwing money, she's a bad parent. Like how many kids have we seen doing this in music videos throughout our whole lives? How many kid artists have we seen doing this throughout the years? Remember Bye while walking through whatever video that was counting money, Like, you know, I don't think it's fair to say she's a bad parent because he was doing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 4: And also she was performing like her son probably wanted to see her performance support his mom.
Speaker 2: And she said that this was the bonding moment.
Speaker 6: Watching her perform.
Speaker 1: That if I was her son watching young man, I love the city girls, but they do make age appropriate music, I'd be clutching my pearls mom bro boom poom talks.
Speaker 2: You don't think her son has heard and seen videos.
Speaker 5: Before, and it's like he looks at it like, oh my god, like all these people screaming for my mom, Like I don't know.
Speaker 3: They probably not paying attention to the lyrics.
Speaker 5: And I'm sure he white clowns are a bit about certain stuff, you know, sons and their mom relationship.
Speaker 6: But I don't think you're saying, mom, what do you mean the pumpum songs? I don't think that's the mother son conversation that's happening.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I mean, I wouldn't know, Yeah, but you know I wouldn't. I don't have a problem with it.
Speaker 4: It's like like your daughter, Charlagne, let's say you would Well, it's not rolling loud, but if your daughter wanted to see you in action doing something you would want to bring it because she wanted to be, you know, proud of her dad. She went to see what her dad did and seeing what his mom does. I don't have a problem.
Speaker 3: But even with that, you know, you pick and choose what events you would would bring her to. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But I mean, my daughter's fifteen at this point. Anything that we could possibly be discussing, she's hearing, whether it's at school, you know, whether it's on you know, the programs she may watch on television, whether it's on YouTube. Like, you can't hide nothing from these kids nowadays. They couldn't hide nothing from us when we were at it.
Speaker 6: Right, How does your daughter feel about the butt caet?
Speaker 3: I don't know if she's ever seen the butt cat.
Speaker 6: Would you let her see that?
Speaker 3: No? But if she asked me, ask.
Speaker 2: Me how my son feels about it?
Speaker 6: How's your son fel He loves it?
Speaker 3: You want to be in the group chat?
Speaker 4: My son feels like me and Charlamagne a sus that we're really dating each other.
Speaker 1: But he know where the fun at. He want to be in the chat. He wants to be in a group chat. You know what I'm saying he wants to chat he does.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't. I mean, but stuff like that that's easy to explain. That's it. That's a joke. You know.
Speaker 1: Whether it's a whether it's age appropriate or not. I mean, that's up for debate, but it's still a joke, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like, like I said, I'm not upset at this young man being backstage throwing ones. I've seen worse y'all, you know, And that's not an excuse. It's just like, I just don't like y'all getting online trying to cause somebody a bad parent because of one instance that y'all witnessed on social media. What do you and we don't even know if these people are parents that are having these conversations.
Speaker 5: At all, and audacity to ask somebody. That's what gives me is the audacity of the people online, like the bold face audacity.
Speaker 2: Well let's go to the phone lines. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 18: This is good morning?
Speaker 2: Hey, good morning.
Speaker 4: What did you think about young Miami bringing her ten year old to roller laugh?
Speaker 18: I didn't see anything road wrong with it. I have a young son myself, and he wants to be a music producer when he gets older, So I take him to concerts and festivals and stuff like that all the time. But I also try to make sure his environment is controlled. You know, we're not around the weed, smoking and stuff like that. But I don't see anything wrong with it. He's being exposed to different thing. And then I think people who has a problem with it, they're just jealous sometimes, you know, Well.
Speaker 1: That's the other thing too, I mean, people just wanting something to say, especially when somebody is in a certain position, you know what I mean, Like misery truly does love company so long as she loves me, because you know, they see her living her life. She out there, you know, with Diddy, she's doing her thing. Like people really do want to knock you when they see you up.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 12: This is Tiffany.
Speaker 2: Hey Tiffany, Good morning.
Speaker 12: Good morning, Good morning everybody.
Speaker 2: Mary Tuesday, Happy Tuesday.
Speaker 4: Now, what's your thoughts Mama young Miami bringing her ten year old to roll aloud and him throwing singles?
Speaker 2: What do you think? Oh?
Speaker 12: I think that's a little a little inappropriate. You know, we there's levels to certain things, and you know, what's going to do when he's twenty one or something like that. You know what I'm saying, you're already set in the tone. I don't think it's kind of.
Speaker 3: Cool and exactly what exactly is considered inappropriate.
Speaker 12: Wasn't he throwing ones at at chicks? Or he was just someone one to throw ones.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, he was just throwing ones in the air. From what I was told, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I added video there there are no strippers in the video that there are in a setting which is set up like booby trap, but there are no strippers in front of him and just throwing it in the air.
Speaker 12: I get it. You know, everybody does different things as parents and everything, but if you don't want the backlash of it, don't post it.
Speaker 3: That's true. I agree with that, right all right, well let's.
Speaker 2: Say you cut her off, red dam I'll take some more calls.
Speaker 3: I agree with that.
Speaker 1: What that young lady said to me is the biggest thing man in young Miami. All but said that when she said, you know, that's that's why I don't post my kids, because you know, you do open up, open up yourself for all that public criticism and scrutiny.
Speaker 6: Right, what Drick saying, he wasn't hiding his kids from the world.
Speaker 2: He was hid in his world, was hiding the world from his kids.
Speaker 4: Eight hundred five A five one oh five one. If he's just joining us, we're talking about Young Miami. She was trending yesterday. That's because she brought her son, he's ten years old, to Rolling Loud and he was throwing singles. Oozi did like a little like a booby trapped stripper type of thing in his routine and he was throwing singles. He wasn't those singles at the stripper. He was throwing them up in the air, and people were saying that she's a bad mom. Let's discuss eight hundred five A five.
Speaker 2: One oh five one. Is the Breakfast level the morning?
Speaker 3: It's topic times.
Speaker 19: The phone called eight hundred and five A five one five one to join it to the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Talk about it morning, every body you seej NV, charlamagnea God. We are the Breakfast Club. We got our special guest co hosts Laura Larossa, formerly of TMZ, joining us this morning. Now.
Speaker 4: We were reporting the story during the room. It's about Young Miami. What happened with Young Miami? Why was she trained to Laura so.
Speaker 5: Young Miami was trending because Young Miami took her son, her ten year old son Jai, to Rolling Loud and they were all little Uzzi's like rolling out set, which was set up like booby trapped the strip club in Miami, and there's a video of him throwing ones and there no strippers in the video. There are no girls or anybody in front of him while he's throwing it. From what it looks like, he's just throwing it up in the air. But people are saying she is a horrible parent because of this, and she just needs to admit that and her son should have been there.
Speaker 1: I think some of y'all parents should go on TikTok, go on social media and see what some of your kids are doing on social media behind your work. I bet you're gonna see some money phones to the ears. Oh yeah, I bet you're gonna see them throwing holding up some wads of money if they got it, you know what I'm saying. If they got about twenty dollars, thirty dollars and one, you might see them throwing it up in the air as well, you know what I mean. So I don't see what the what what what the big deal is? I don't think this is something that warned somebody being called a bad parent.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 6: I will say this as a parent, but a parent hasn't bit much.
Speaker 2: And a lot of your parents are bad. A lot of your parents are smoking.
Speaker 4: When y'all was in the car, when y'all were kids, a lot of your parents just dow y'all in the back seat and then put your seatbelt on a proper and correct way.
Speaker 1: My line, No, you a switch, But because I know how to do a seatbelt, that cost you to get me every time.
Speaker 3: That cost me contemplating, but we only go in a couple of blocks. Let me think about this. You know I've never done it, but you've thought about it.
Speaker 5: But then that's when you be like, absolutely, I forgot your kids. No, I literally that's my worst fear for when I become a parent.
Speaker 6: It's like, how do you remember that you now have a kid?
Speaker 3: No, I've never.
Speaker 4: Done but the seatbelt. Seatbelt sometimes, and my twenty month old she's a magician. She could get out that seatbelt. I don't know if she get her arms out that seatbelt that that costs.
Speaker 1: It is difficult, but that costs you ain't no joke that costs. It is difficult to put in it and it's difficult to get out. Okay, that is definitely. Uh. I call my wife to come hands that every every single time, every single time. The only thing I forget when it comes to my kids nowadays is names, because when you have multiple kids.
Speaker 3: I got four, four daughters.
Speaker 6: Too, but you're not. You're only forty five.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: But like I got four daughters in there the last three or all three years apart, and you know, sometimes you have one in your arm and be saying the other one's name, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Do it all the time.
Speaker 5: My grandmother does that, but like she's older, so it's just like she called everybody everybody else's name.
Speaker 2: I thought that it was like an age, then I starts.
Speaker 4: That starts early when you got multiple kids, and especially when you're mad, when you're angry, you just be saying any name.
Speaker 6: So you're basically saying, y'all are bad parents too.
Speaker 3: That's if the ball for bad parents, and it's that nowadays, I guess.
Speaker 6: So tag me in, coach, hear it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's go to the phone line. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is hey, what's up, bro, what's good? Talk to us?
Speaker 2: What's your thoughts.
Speaker 10: I don't think she's a bad mother, but you know, rolling alone obviously has an age limit for a reason. But you know how the world is. If he was twenty one.
Speaker 13: They still would have found something to say about him. Another thing I wanted to say, too, is you got to stop.
Speaker 11: This narrative about being into their business when.
Speaker 14: You put it online.
Speaker 12: It ain't your business no more that you know.
Speaker 13: I mean, it's unfair, but I mean that's just.
Speaker 9: How the world is.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 1: I just try to give people the same grace I would want, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's difficult.
Speaker 1: It's easy when you when somebody is getting talked about, but when you start talking about my kids or you know, other family members, that's when it's like, all right, bro, But he's right once you put it online, game.
Speaker 3: That's right?
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this coy? Hey Courtney? Co morning? What's your thought?
Speaker 18: I was saying you should have never been in there.
Speaker 14: There's an age minimum on the old type of events for a reason, like regardless of who your mom is or how much security, should have never been in there.
Speaker 6: Do you have kids, Courtney? Yeah? So your kids don't do concerts fast. It was hard to.
Speaker 1: Get in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean she's not I mean she's not wrong.
Speaker 1: I mean because because the truth is, if something happens, if something was to happen.
Speaker 6: Backstage, absolutely an age kid, no.
Speaker 3: Doubt, But somebody would be held liable because a kid.
Speaker 18: But for example though, like if they go to like a Disney concert or something like that, that's age appropriate, plus the parents will be there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I mean things happen everywhere the same piece that is true.
Speaker 13: Or not, that is true.
Speaker 2: But I don't think they do this age.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't think they do the age for safety. I think I think they do the age for content. Like like you said, I think they.
Speaker 1: Do the age for Yeah, I was thinking because of the liability if something happens.
Speaker 3: Who knows.
Speaker 1: I just know that if something was to happen, people would say, well, they had underage kids back there.
Speaker 3: They had kids back here that weren't old enough to be here.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I think it's content.
Speaker 15: There's an age minimum for everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I mean I think they do it because of liquor too, Like if they have a bar in a certain place, they can't have kids.
Speaker 6: In the little flat.
Speaker 1: They never become a parent, and they serve alcohol at Disney World.
Speaker 20: They do.
Speaker 1: They serve alcohol that Disney World. We would not be able to make it through Disney World.
Speaker 6: Though, please shout a clock me at every kid.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for calling mama. But I would say this too.
Speaker 4: Even at the BET Awards this year, a lot of people were mad because they couldn't bring me their kids on the red carpet. And BT wouldn't allow kids on the red carpet because they had a bar on the red carpet. So like if you look, the baby said he couldn't bring his daughter on the red carpet because of that. Michael Blackson couldn't bring his sons on the red carpet because of that. So that you know, people, you know, take that serious when it comes to those kids in those those age limits.
Speaker 3: Get it.
Speaker 5: That's ABC regulation stuff though, right, like the distance in the zoning between kids and bars and certain places, because how it would it be allowed in like Disney concerts.
Speaker 3: I don't ye Disney Lane.
Speaker 2: Now you're right, what's more, little story guys?
Speaker 3: More the story man.
Speaker 1: Stop calling people bad parents just because you see one moment on social media that would piss me off.
Speaker 6: I took them all differently. Mine was bury control.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ.
Speaker 6: I don't even want to go through none of this stuff.
Speaker 5: I want to enjoy my booby trap, my drinks are all the stuff that you can't do as a parent.
Speaker 6: You got to be so righteous.
Speaker 2: No, you can still go out, you just can't bring your child with you.
Speaker 5: And you post You're twenty month old in the back of that seat and think it's cute the magician video and you're gonna go vibral.
Speaker 1: I think that's the other moral of the story too. Man, you like me, keep your kids off social media, you know what I'm saying, Because if you don't want people to be able to publicly scrutinize you know, anything you do that's involving your kids, just keep your kids out of the public public view.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I post my kids and I don't have that problem.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm not going to post certain things that I know people are going to attack, you know, I mean, it is what it is. But parents do realize things do happen. They do realize that their kids a magicians. They do realize that their kids are gonna say some wow off the wall. Stuff at times like it's being a parent.
Speaker 1: I think everybody's doing their best. Man, Young Miami was just doing her best, because if she wasn't spending time with her kids, she gets criticized.
Speaker 6: Right. Never said she would run behind Diddy too much, And.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: It can't win.
Speaker 3: It was bring your child to work day. There she bought it rolling loud. You know. All right?
Speaker 4: All right, when we come back, we got your room and report, Lauren, what we're talking.
Speaker 2: About in this room.
Speaker 5: We are talking about Queiro reported to be on a yacht during a robbery.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll get into that next. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, warning everybody, it's the j n V. Charlamagne to God.
Speaker 4: We are the Breakfast Club. Our guest co host, Lauren, listen the ro here.
Speaker 6: Yes we are.
Speaker 5: I said we need to take a shot my last day. But Charlamgne said this doesn't need to be all last day.
Speaker 6: I'm here for that.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you here all week, I am.
Speaker 6: I'm here as long as y'all need.
Speaker 1: And if I gotta avoid taking this shot at seven forty eight in the morning, no, we should take a shot.
Speaker 6: Then what they gotta do the shot right, it'll you won't feel the back after this.
Speaker 3: Doing that? What low Bull's reps?
Speaker 6: Yes, it's your how about you guys?
Speaker 3: You should do it?
Speaker 2: Charlamagne, she did get you a bro.
Speaker 21: I'll take a shot with ya. I got a little water here, so I'll take a shot of water. Y'all take a shot at that?
Speaker 2: All clear?
Speaker 11: Oh wow?
Speaker 3: Cool? I'll watch her take a shot, though I can't do it by myself.
Speaker 6: That's like bad luck.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 3: Yes, you got your homegirl with you.
Speaker 1: She ain't doing nothing but faking like you're reading back there over there with the still on page once.
Speaker 3: You been on paid one for hour and a half. That's my lion. She's been on the forward for hour and a half. Oh that's my book.
Speaker 21: Continue all right, Well, when we come back, we got your room report.
Speaker 2: Give us a little tease what we're discussing.
Speaker 6: We are going to get into Quava reportedly on the yacht.
Speaker 5: So in the robbery, we got Nini Leeks talking about her son Bryson and his arrest and everything he's dealing with with his addiction struggles.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, we're going some places.
Speaker 2: All right. So we'll get to that next and don't move. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning everybody.
Speaker 4: It's see j n V Charlamine, Chuck, me and the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We got our guest co hosts Lauren l Rossa with us previously or used to be at TMZ grinding.
Speaker 6: Yes, right club for the time being.
Speaker 2: There you go, and well let's get right to the room.
Speaker 5: From there, I think a lot of people will recognize the voice from the name on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Lauren came in hot, you know.
Speaker 11: So.
Speaker 5: On Sunday, July twenty third, Miami Beach PD responded to an alleged robbery on a boat. Once they got there, there were a bunch of people on this boat, including Quavo from the Migos, and there is video that surfaced from this boat. Now a little bit of background on what they're legend. So they're allegend that there was a reported robbery on the yacht. Now, when you read the police narrative, what it says is that at some point in this yachting trip, you know, they're having a good time. The captain says, oh, well, you guys, your yachting trip is about to end. In two men on the boat ages thirty nine thirty two get upset about that, and they run.
Speaker 6: Down on the captain.
Speaker 5: The captain alleged that he was held at gunpoint and that the money for the yachting trip was demanded back because they were upset about the time that was, according to them, cut short on the boat. Now, when this broke, people were saying that, you know, Quavo was robbed, and there was like just a bunch of things swirling. But if you read the narrative, his name is not mentioned in the narrative. His his attorney, Drew Feeling, points that out, and he was attained, so were other few people on the boat, but he.
Speaker 6: Was not arrested.
Speaker 3: I thought it was pirates.
Speaker 6: I just thought that people got a new way to get to the celebrities, Like that's what I thought.
Speaker 1: I thought it was pirates. Thought they had Cuvo tied up on the boat and all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 6: Yeah, definitely not.
Speaker 4: It seems like a misunderstanding somehow, some way, because I don't think anybody was arrested. But I guess in situations like that, they said the police came, everybody came, they got to you know, put everybody, detain everybody until they find out what happened, but they said that it was one of the employees that kind of knucked like a text like police helped now in which which made all the police come because they thought somebody was, you know, being kidnapped.
Speaker 3: Did they have to put Quavo and they tied them up?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: I saw some video like this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they use zip tides are detain them.
Speaker 5: But they do that normally when they come into a situation where you talking about people are armed and there's guns or whatever because you just don't.
Speaker 6: Know who's who, what's what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they do that normally when the person is black, red locks, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Yes, well, I mean he wasn't arrested. Yeah, so there's that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, and then I don't think I had anything to do with qua But I think he was just on the boat.
Speaker 4: And the story cell sounds a lot better when they be like quavos on this, but I already attached to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think he was just party.
Speaker 6: But the fact that I'm on the boat and this doesn't even happened. If I'm Quavon pissed.
Speaker 3: Why are they detaining me?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Why why am I being detained? Why am I getting tied up.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you what they say to the people.
Speaker 3: I don't like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they say, we just, you know, come and do that because we need to. We need to just understand everybody, who's who, what's going on, what's what?
Speaker 3: You can do that without putting me in zip ties.
Speaker 6: Whatever the hell I was removing my freedom?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Well yeah, so uh moving on to the Drake concept. So you guys remember when Drake told girls of bringing more bras to his show, right, Yes, so a.
Speaker 6: Woman, dad, she brought a bra she threw it.
Speaker 5: It went viral because Drake caught the broad and it was a thirty six g and he was like, find his women immediately.
Speaker 6: Y'all know, Drake is a big fan of the bbw's Woe.
Speaker 5: This woman, Veronica Korea, she is twenty one years old, says that now she has got an offer from Playboy.
Speaker 6: We have some audio.
Speaker 22: I ended up taking the one off that I was wearing that night, that is my crew brass eye, and I threw it at his feet, and I mean, like, I lost my mind when when he actually picked it up and reacted the way he did. It's definitely full circle. Yeah, they are all natural and they do run in my family. Playboy had actually reached out to me on my Instagram dms and said, you know, if you want to.
Speaker 3: Apply, well accept you right away.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I did.
Speaker 22: I applied and they did accept me, and they want to speak with me very soon. So maybe people later this call, I will speak with them as well.
Speaker 3: It don't take nothing to be nothing. Now the bar entry is so low for everything.
Speaker 6: Did you go look? I know you didn't go look at her TikTok? Did you Veronica?
Speaker 5: I don't have no shade to Veronica, my girl V but the TikTok videos are not giving. Thirty six G is giving. She did that just to get the reaction because I was.
Speaker 2: Gonna ask thirty six G. How big is thirty six G.
Speaker 5: I'm a I'm a I'm a booby girl, and I'm looking at her and I'm like, bro, it's no way, it's not happening.
Speaker 6: So I don't know, but I will say on a scale on a scale from.
Speaker 4: One to huge, like who we consider huge we can compare it to because I don't know what G is. I just remember Dolly Parton used to be Double D's or something like that. No, Dolly Parton bigger than I don't remember.
Speaker 5: When I thought, what are you talking about? We're trying to Dolly Parton. Yeah, she's known for her boobies. He's trying to get a scale like how big her boobs are because.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't know what a g is.
Speaker 1: I'm just sitting there thinking about all the old grandmas that through their panties on stage back in the day. They ain't get off of no Playboy and no payout deals, you know what I'm saying. Why she get a deal with just throwing up.
Speaker 5: You know what they got offered what kids? And then the people ran away? You never that's always type of stories went out. They had the kids and then the singer went off and now you don't know your daddy.
Speaker 6: At least she's getting something from me.
Speaker 3: You look like Rick James.
Speaker 6: But what he told me was he was a part of the baby that shit daddy.
Speaker 1: And these women were actually taking their panties off, you know what I'm saying, and throwing them on stage.
Speaker 6: And they had penny holes. So you had to really what I'm saying, You had.
Speaker 1: To go through it, you know, and they didn't get nothing except for you know, like, well, Laurence said, guys that ran away.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, I mean she could so the Playboy offer happened. She said she's gonna talk to them later.
Speaker 6: You guys hurt. But also that.
Speaker 3: Cad I mean I could see.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you know, Playboy has that digital content creator platform now, so it's not like she's about to be on the magazine.
Speaker 6: They've shifted like she's not going on a kind of like only fans a little bit?
Speaker 3: Oh got you?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So I mean she's viral, was gonna bring them business. And because I'm looking at her like if she could do it, she I'm jobless.
Speaker 3: You better stop, you better stop. I tell you, it don't cost nothing to be nothing this tuesday.
Speaker 6: I ain't got no job.
Speaker 20: I might.
Speaker 6: I might figure that out today.
Speaker 3: You would do that?
Speaker 6: I don't know, Playboy. Let me see what you're talking about.
Speaker 23: D m me.
Speaker 3: I wonder that people would look at that as a sign like I threw my bra on stage.
Speaker 6: Can I say that you got them? Yeah, you're right, I do.
Speaker 3: I think it's fair.
Speaker 2: That's not porn though, that's uh, it's not porn.
Speaker 5: No, it's for people post worse when people ask about only fans I'm like people post worse on Instagram.
Speaker 3: How much could play nowadays?
Speaker 5: I don't know if it's like a commission based thing. I've never really looked into it, Like you know, I.
Speaker 3: Feel like sucrative to be on only fans and something like that, but.
Speaker 6: The platform is set up like only fans.
Speaker 2: That's a good question, Lauren. You would do that, you you would think about doing Playboy.
Speaker 6: Listen, I'm weighing all my options right now.
Speaker 3: Times ain't that hard.
Speaker 6: No, they're not. No, they're not. I'm sitting here with you'll about to take this shot. Times it's not that hard.
Speaker 14: But also to.
Speaker 6: I don't even know why it gotta be.
Speaker 3: Times its hard.
Speaker 6: She's having a good time. She also got a DM from Drink as well too.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: No no.
Speaker 3: From Drake.
Speaker 6: He liked her story, but she hasn't responded yet.
Speaker 2: God, she says.
Speaker 6: She left Drake on Red.
Speaker 1: It don't coust nothing to be nothing nowadays, the barb entry that everything.
Speaker 3: Is so low.
Speaker 6: Wow, you're just coming at me.
Speaker 3: No, not, I'm coming at all of y'all.
Speaker 4: All right, well that is your rumor report now, Charlamagne, who is getting that donkey too?
Speaker 3: Maybe we should ask that question to the people.
Speaker 6: I think we should.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the wait, I want to ask a question about what should she say back to Drake?
Speaker 6: Oh god, no, what question you're gonna ask? Is the barb entry low?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 6: It could be that we know the barb entry is low. You don't got to rub it in our faces.
Speaker 20: We know that.
Speaker 5: But I think I want to know, like, which should she even respond? I feel like she should play it cool.
Speaker 3: I think she should go back to work whatever she was doing before that Drake concert. You don't need to do no playboy. She don't need to wait for no dms from Drake. Take your ass back to work.
Speaker 6: You can do at where though.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that is true.
Speaker 6: Listen, get it howly, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: Before after the hour, we're gonna do a Donkey of the Day update. There was a young woman who married a ghost. Y'all remember when I gave donkey to day to the young woman who married the ghost. But we have an update on that story. She's getting the biggest he hol again.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ. All right, we'll get to that next.
Speaker 3: It don't move. It's the breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 21: When it's time to get with someone special, the best way to do it is with Magnum large sized condoms. That gold foil rapper is a badge of honor and it means you're protected and you take care of things with comfort.
Speaker 2: Accept no substitutes.
Speaker 21: Bring the pleasure with the gold standard Magnum large sized condoms.
Speaker 3: Don't be out here acting like a donkey. It's time for Donkey of the Day. I'm a big boy. I could take it if you feel I deserve it. Ain't no big deal. I know, Charlottage God haven Mouth.
Speaker 1: You gotta say something you may not agree with. It doesn't mean I'm meaning who's getting that? Donk don't that?
Speaker 3: Don't don't donkey other day right here the breakfast club. Bitcher, you can call me the Donkey of the day, But like I mean no harm. Lauren started coughing as soon as I lift to Paulo.
Speaker 6: Santos, I told you I think you putting spells on it.
Speaker 3: Says a lot.
Speaker 1: I'm just doing this because I want to keep any bad spirits out the room. Because Donkey of to Day for Tuesday, July twenty fifth goes to a.
Speaker 3: Singer named Brocardi. I think I'm pronouncing her name right now.
Speaker 1: This is a Donkey of the Day update by the way, okay, because it's like a whare are they now?
Speaker 3: See?
Speaker 1: In the history of he Halls, we have had some very interesting characters, and Brocardi is one of them. She is forty years old now and a couple of years ago when I Face first gave her donkey of to Day, I gave her a Donkey of to day because she decided that she.
Speaker 3: Wanted to marry a ghost.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, she decided that she didn't want to do tell death to's part. She wanted hers already dead.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: She married the spirit of a Victorian soldier named Eduardo one stormy night in twenty twenty one when the Poltry guys proposed to her after bursting into her bedroom and professor his love for her. Y'all think I'm making this up when I'm not. Let's go to the morning to hear her. Hear Brocardy talk about it.
Speaker 2: So just just remind us how you met Edward.
Speaker 20: It was an unconventional meeting. Let's say that you kind of burst into my bedroom in the dead of night and kind of captivated me, sent sensations all over my body, and that was our first things.
Speaker 6: Victorian he's a Victorian soldier. Yes, right, so you got used to the relationship. You're now very much in love. And if that last time when you came on to talk about it, you told that here.
Speaker 11: What what what? What?
Speaker 1: What? What? What?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 6: He's here?
Speaker 12: Is he what?
Speaker 3: I should hope so too? It's your wedding day?
Speaker 2: Where is he?
Speaker 20: Can't you see him?
Speaker 11: Definitely?
Speaker 24: Not?
Speaker 3: Definitely not here? And you think that I would be able to see him.
Speaker 2: He doesn't like you, he doesn't like me.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm sorry, so don't worry. I'm not marrying No, I not what what?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 3: Are we listening to Today's update and Donkie today? Okay?
Speaker 1: And the reason Ricardi is getting another he hu is because this past weekend a story broke.
Speaker 3: I was reading it on metro dot com and the story is a singer.
Speaker 1: Who claimed to have married the ghost of a Victorian soldier says she's getting divorced. Bro we just heard how they met, but according to her, they supposedly became inseparable, and the ghost even sent her cryptic messages in the shower if you are married to the cryptkeeper, isn't every message of cryptic message? Now this is where it gets. It gets really good, y'all. Riccardi said they started having issues because she said, I want a summer wedding, but the ghost hates the heat, probably because he escaped Hell.
Speaker 3: I don't know that man, don't know where he went in the after life, but I can.
Speaker 1: Only assume that a ghost who hates heat only knows what said heat feels like in the after life because he at least passed through hades at least once.
Speaker 3: Not to mention.
Speaker 1: According to her, she wants it to be hot because she secretly would love to make him melt. Bricardi, are you dating Slimer from Ghostbusters or Frosty the Snowman? I mean, what do you mean you want to make him melt? You really got to pick what plotline of Ghostbusters you want to run with. You're either gonna marry a ghost are you gonna melt to stay puff marshmallow man and make smores. I'm not making any of this up, Briccardy said, and I quote, I want a summer wedding, but he hates the heat, and I'd secretly love to make him melt, but he disappears often enough, as it is Bricardy.
Speaker 3: That's called ghosting. All right, What do you expect when you marry a ghost?
Speaker 1: Imagine rationalizing in your mind that you've had a relationship problem from the start, and one of those problems is that your phantom boyfriend keeps ghosting you. Ricardi, you should have known this wasn't gonna last long. In the vows, they say tell death, do us part. Technically, his only option was to leave, all right, if you already come in dead, partying was just next on the list. I actually have some of her wedding vows. We have footage from the actual wedding. This is real, people, listen.
Speaker 9: Do you take Eduardo to be your partner in the adventure that lies ahead? Do you promise to walk side by side to the ends of the earth. Do you take Eduardo as your partner from now until the end of time?
Speaker 3: I do, Eduardo.
Speaker 9: Do you take regards to be your partner in the adventure that lies ahead?
Speaker 3: Do you promise to.
Speaker 9: Walk side by side to the ends of the earth? Do you take to be your partner from now until the end of time?
Speaker 1: I keep telling y'all segregation was a great concept that was poorly ex should have been based on intelligence and behavior and not race. Okay, I for one am shocked that they are getting a divorce because I'm sure they had no problems with communication, because I don't know.
Speaker 3: Why, but I feel I feel like her husband was very transparent with her. Okay, I'm almost willing to bet she could see right through him all right now.
Speaker 1: They tried to get on the same page, she said, for weeks they got nowhere in regard to the wedding dates. She even designed the Luigi Boar the wedding dates to see which they were both drawn to. Some of y'all have really watched one too many episodes of Wednesday Adams, But let's play along. Ricarde says that her ghost groom had turned into a complete groom zilla and his list of demands grew daily, and she said that her ghost groom had become increasingly possessive.
Speaker 3: Does she mean possessed or possessive? All right?
Speaker 1: She even claims that Eduardo got too drunk during their honeymoon, a spirit drunk off spirits.
Speaker 3: Isn't that some form of supernatural cannibalism? Now what you like? To know Lauren and Envy what really caused them to separate.
Speaker 1: Apparently, her ghost groom is fascinated with Marilyn Row and the ghost of Marilyn Monroe.
Speaker 3: Keeps popping up at the chapel that they got.
Speaker 1: Married At the speaker piece, Riccardy said that her haunted husband would ghost her for days at a time and come back smelling like Chanelle number five, Marilyn Monroe's favorite perfume.
Speaker 6: But I go along with it.
Speaker 1: I really hope that some of y'all don't die and smell like your favorite fragrance for all of eternity.
Speaker 3: Could you imagine smelling like cool water forever.
Speaker 1: More of the story is Bricardy and Edward are getting a divorce, and it sucks to hit him getting divorced because it's just another woman.
Speaker 3: Out here without a boo. Okay, hit my boo, Red No, I don't like that. I don't need that kind of a boo. She's out here without her boot. That's what I needed. Please give Bricardy the sweet sounds of the hamiltodes.
Speaker 2: Oh No, you are the dog the day, the dog, Oh the day, Lauren.
Speaker 6: That one, because it's like funeral hymn music.
Speaker 3: Lauren, even think about this.
Speaker 2: Got a question for you? What how does a ghost cry when he's sad?
Speaker 6: Boohoo boo?
Speaker 8: Who?
Speaker 2: Yes, you got that one.
Speaker 6: You're such a dad, Like what why was.
Speaker 2: I just heard that yesterday? Why was the ghost embarrass Lauren?
Speaker 6: Because I don't know he had a boo?
Speaker 1: Girl?
Speaker 2: Here you started, Lauren? What do ghosts eat with meatballs? What do ghosts eat with meatballs?
Speaker 4: I don't know?
Speaker 2: V tell me Spoohaddy, I got one more, I got, I got This.
Speaker 6: Is what happens when you talk about please.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, what do you say when you catch a ghost?
Speaker 6: Got you?
Speaker 3: I got you?
Speaker 1: Boo?
Speaker 3: I got, I got you?
Speaker 2: Bo what's a ghost favorite? Tree?
Speaker 3: Booberries? Ice cream? Ice cream? Get it? Ice cream?
Speaker 19: Ice scream like that?
Speaker 2: All will shout to be et.
Speaker 3: We'll see them all.
Speaker 2: Peace be et.
Speaker 1: If anybody out there looking for any spirit lovers man, because you know that you got chubby chasers out there, and then you got people who, oh you know you got chubby chases.
Speaker 3: Those are people who like, you know, the chunky amongst us. And then you have people who like uh, women who like ghosts. So you can go on eternal harmony.
Speaker 6: Wait, that's a thing.
Speaker 1: No, that's not no damn things you can I don't believe eternal harmony and find you a soulmate.
Speaker 3: They got ghouls and goblins, maybe some zombies.
Speaker 4: It's my single look from somebody. Don't believe anybody really. Now when we come back, let's open up the phone lines. Eight hundred five five one O five one, now, Lauren during the room, Yes we did, Okay, Lauren was saying in her room, is that about the young lady named Veronica that threw the thirty six gg brah at Drake right, thirty six g Yes, and now she got office from Playboys. So we're gonna open up the phone lines and ask you this. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. You guys out there working, you're on the road, you're doing your whatever. You gotta do this, you know, support your family. If Playboy offered you an opportunity, yes, would you take it?
Speaker 3: Lauren ready to go.
Speaker 1: But keep in mind, she's an entrepreneur, right, who just became I don't want to say unemployed, but you did just quit TMG.
Speaker 3: But you're still an entrepreneurs.
Speaker 6: You got yeah, I got the income.
Speaker 3: She's in here drinking at eight in the morning. She said she do it.
Speaker 1: First of all, I just want to put her circumstances out there before she would do it.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: You made me seem like I got a whole bunch of issues. Oh no, the baggage was heavy. Yeah, I'm just not mad as it's forgetting her money.
Speaker 4: Like asking eight hundred five A five one oh five one, would you do Playboy if you got the opportunity like this, lady?
Speaker 2: That is the question.
Speaker 3: I don't think you get an opportunity.
Speaker 6: I think it's all cap You're gonna see Playboy sliding that DM.
Speaker 2: Now, so many people out there just remember you got kids. You gotta drop your kids off at school, you gotta take them to play dates and all that.
Speaker 3: Would you do Playboy?
Speaker 21: And also, you know Playboy, they're not gonna cut the picture, So it's whatever whatever you see in.
Speaker 1: The mirror is what Playboy's gonna put out there. We're gonna back when we come back. You say that they're not gonna do the photoshop to.
Speaker 21: Now, they're not gonna beak down no photo shop.
Speaker 2: Whatever they see in the mirror.
Speaker 6: I can't like retouch myself we're.
Speaker 2: Gonna talk when we come back. Eight hundred five.
Speaker 3: It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, phone call in right now. You call me.
Speaker 3: Add your opinion to the Breakfast Club top break it down.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred five eight five one O five one The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 19: It's topic time called eight hundred five five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Mourning everybody, it's j n V. Charlamagne to God. We are the Breakfast Club. Now if you're just joining us, we have our special guest co host, Laura le Rossa. She's here hanging it with us. She just did Rumor Report and she talked about the young lady that threw the bra at on the stage with Drake.
Speaker 5: What was her name, Monica Carrera or something like that. I don't know how you put it on her last.
Speaker 2: Name, right, and she has like thirty six G or something like that, thirty.
Speaker 5: Six G boobs yes, And you know, Drake was asking for women to throw more bras on stage after a lack of bras being thrown.
Speaker 6: She threw it. He got it.
Speaker 5: He said, wow, thirty six G. Find this woman immediately, And they went and found that woman immediately.
Speaker 4: That's right, and now allegedly Playboy has made her an offer, and we're asking eight hundred five a five one five one.
Speaker 2: If Playboy made your offer, would you take it?
Speaker 3: That is the question, Lauren.
Speaker 6: People post for us on Instagram. Make your money.
Speaker 2: You can't judge it by people. It's like, what would you do?
Speaker 3: What you do, Lauren? You got a whole family, You got a mama, looking, an aunt, all kinds.
Speaker 6: You don't know my mom.
Speaker 5: I was gonna bring her here today too, because she loved you. My mom would have been in here like girl.
Speaker 3: Oh mama.
Speaker 5: My mom is sixty five, but my mom did. My family date from the Bronx, so they kind of they would whatever.
Speaker 3: None of them.
Speaker 6: Whatever I want to do.
Speaker 3: The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida they listening to they.
Speaker 6: I promise you as long as I may feel like you could make it tasteful.
Speaker 3: Too, tell me how you would make it tasteful.
Speaker 5: I think the angles matter, the ads matter. That's why I asked if I could retouch my own photos. I think the captions matter. If you're able to do captions on the Only Fans digital platform, I mean the Playboy digital platform.
Speaker 6: Like, there's a lot of.
Speaker 3: Things and it's not gonna be a lot of money. That's the other thing. I think a lot of times people think these things transit through dollars.
Speaker 5: Hold on, I've read multiple stories about women who post their feet on Only Fans because the foot fetishists and they're making crazy amounts of money, but they.
Speaker 3: Get subscribed to I can see Only Fans before Playboy, now I did.
Speaker 5: But the platform, That's what I'm trying to explain you. The digital platform is sim the two. How Only Fans is where people can describe and one of you your content and like all of that stuff.
Speaker 4: But how much is worth putting your boobs on on on Front Street? And then you gotta think you gotta have kids. You gotta be taking your kids to school every day.
Speaker 5: You gotta take a baseball when I'm planning to haveing kids for another five years and pictures.
Speaker 1: Will be and what if you what if you don't have the bulls? You think you have no what if in your mind? You know what I'm saying. You got them things, but then when you see them in the magazine, they look like them little nipples.
Speaker 3: That was in New Jack city when he was bagging up.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you something like the way that men know that they got it going on because you have conversations, people tell you whatever as a woman, you know, if your boobs are like worth a career, you know people, if you you've been complimenting, things have happened.
Speaker 3: I didn't know breast was still a thing like that. I'm honest with you. I thought, you know, you really.
Speaker 6: Hating on me today?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, I thought yesterday I was.
Speaker 6: But you just I don't know.
Speaker 12: No.
Speaker 1: I thought everybody was borre back, you know, an ass and hit man. Nowadays all just a pretty face. I didn't know breast was still a thing thing like we.
Speaker 5: Let those girls have their time. They're still around, you know, shout out to them those My sister's on the other end.
Speaker 6: But but no, the boobies are in.
Speaker 2: But let's go to the phone line. Hello, who's this Emily from the front called the Bronx. So boy, Emily, what would you do?
Speaker 3: Emily?
Speaker 15: Hello?
Speaker 3: You're not Laura's cousin, are you?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: First of all, Charlamagne swallow, please pause, thank you. Now let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: Would you do it?
Speaker 3: Emily?
Speaker 6: Emily, my mom, she's taking her photos.
Speaker 13: Open up the.
Speaker 3: Bronx, got terrible Wi Fi, the whole Bronx. What would you do?
Speaker 2: Emily?
Speaker 3: Everybody in then the wife from City Island you stupid.
Speaker 18: Wow, that's not true. I definitely would do it. I think it's a great opportunity. You don't know what doors that could open. You know, you got to get to the bay.
Speaker 1: Said, I've done worse on Fordham Road for less. I've shown worse on Fordham Road for the last.
Speaker 6: Wow, why why would you? Why would you do it?
Speaker 20: Though?
Speaker 6: So he said, it's a great opportunity.
Speaker 5: Like when you say that, what opportunities do you think would come your way because of your boobies?
Speaker 15: You never know?
Speaker 18: Because like it, you could it picks up to do something else.
Speaker 5: You never know.
Speaker 18: Who likes your picture, would gives you more exposure, who you can like friends with and market I think it's a opportunity.
Speaker 2: Thank you Mama for calling.
Speaker 4: See the problem is everybody thinks they're gonna do this and then that fenty Rihanna's gonna reach out to him and put him.
Speaker 2: In a broad ad or serious secret. But that's not gonna happen.
Speaker 6: They're good enough that can happen.
Speaker 2: Let's go to another caller. Hello, who's this Hi with Hey, good morning mama. Would you pose and uh playboy?
Speaker 11: Ess?
Speaker 14: I would pose on Playboy definitely.
Speaker 6: I'm keeping score too.
Speaker 1: Y'all don't even know that dollar amount. All of y'all just saying yeah because of the attention.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 14: Well, well, like you say, like, like, uh pay me like a million dollars?
Speaker 3: Goddamn, I would.
Speaker 14: I would past like naked.
Speaker 2: They might give you a thousand dollars.
Speaker 14: Would you do it for what that a thousand dollars?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 14: Because because I'm too beautiful, you have to pay. They need to pay any more.
Speaker 3: Where you calling from?
Speaker 14: Man, I'm calling you some Miami, Florida?
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: I just googled it just now, and I just want to keep in mind the craziest people come from in America come from the Bronx and all the Florida who of.
Speaker 3: Our first Florida. That's right.
Speaker 1: The estimated total pay accord and I did some research, and by research I mean google.
Speaker 3: The estimated total pay for.
Speaker 1: A model at Playboy is fifty three thousand, three hundred and nineteen dollars per year.
Speaker 6: Oh on wait, you averaged it.
Speaker 24: Well, oh yeah, well that's like a lot more money than what I'm making right now. So I've always said, look, you know, I have the body, so if I.
Speaker 14: Could, I would show it off.
Speaker 1: But you would do it for fifty three thousand. You need to give us your Instagram that word up. Look, we gotta look this up.
Speaker 2: She just started that a million. I just want to say yeah. First he said a million.
Speaker 14: My answer, My answer is said yes, but let's go naked.
Speaker 3: What's your Instagram?
Speaker 14: Man, let's go naked, ma'am.
Speaker 3: Put the bath for one second. What is your Instagram?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 14: It's like under my name? Oh my god, yeah, I'm not I could I quit Instagram because you don't make any money?
Speaker 1: Damn?
Speaker 2: All right? What's your my Space?
Speaker 14: I don't do my space.
Speaker 3: What do you do? Man? Except for drugs? Other than drugs, what do you do?
Speaker 14: Alright? I'm a I'm an ebayer. I fell I sell self an eBay.
Speaker 3: Yes, ma'am, okay, she did, thank you? Thank you? All right? How could she? How could she?
Speaker 4: Eight hundred five and five one o five one. Now, a woman that was attendant the Drake concert threw her bra on stage and because of that she's kind of viral. She said Playboy made her an offer. We're asking if they made you an offer, would you take it? That is the question? Eight hundred five and five one o five one. Now, I just want to put this in perspective that not paying anybody million dollars.
Speaker 3: That's not happening.
Speaker 5: Wait, I pay you that to like sign up. But for instance, I GOO with this woman. She made twenty thousand dollars for one photo of her feet.
Speaker 6: You can make a million dollars in like a month.
Speaker 3: You gotta stop this, Lauren, she's stopping people gonna believe you.
Speaker 2: Hope.
Speaker 6: It's not cool.
Speaker 2: It's eight hundred five five one five one. Would you do it? That is the question. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 19: Called eight hundred and five five one five one to join it to the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Talk about it morning.
Speaker 4: Everybody's the j NV charlamagnea gud We are the Breakfast Club. We got our guest co hosts Lauren lroossa head previously of TMZ. Now, she was talking about Drake during the Room or Report and this lady who actually threw her bra on stage got some office, Is.
Speaker 2: That right, Lauren?
Speaker 5: Yep, she got an offer d or her DM from Playboy and they told her to sign up to the platform. She did, she got accepted. Now she has a phone call with them, so she probably has a very bright on teacher.
Speaker 2: But let's be honest. How much is Playboy gonna pay it?
Speaker 6: You never know, Like we can't predict that, guys.
Speaker 1: That is a one shoe I looked it up in the average salary with forty seven thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: But you're looking up as if she's going to be like a slated Playboy model. She's just wanted to take one shoe platform where she can be in control of how much money she meet.
Speaker 1: Why would I pay this woman off the street who nobody knows, doesn't have any following, any audience a million dollars? That last lady who called on Florida said she wants some She really thinks she would get a million dollars from I mean.
Speaker 5: But in the context of the question, right, like, aren't we saying this if this happened to you, like if you went viral with the whole Drake situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're not getting a million dollars, not at all. Let's go to the phone line.
Speaker 3: Hello, who's this.
Speaker 18: Uncle sla.
Speaker 11: Brother?
Speaker 4: More than breakfast club?
Speaker 3: How you doing my brother?
Speaker 12: I didn't call me on to everything, good man, It's take it from Brownsville.
Speaker 3: Call and then again Brownsville.
Speaker 4: All right, bro, So if you threw your broztage with Drake, would you and Playboy made you?
Speaker 14: Bro See?
Speaker 10: But if Playboy called me, I'm definitely quitting my job. But you're a correct man.
Speaker 18: If I'm wrong. I heard they pay a good amount, like seven sixty.
Speaker 3: I don't know who who's telling you, so they don't pay that much depends who you are.
Speaker 1: But you're not getting a million dollar And by the way, I don't even know who they've ever paid a million dollars.
Speaker 3: I know it ain't just Joe Blow.
Speaker 2: Probably Kim K. They probably pay.
Speaker 10: But I got over man, But I got playing on working with because they deal with like you know what I'm saying. They called me and the kind of bluff in the streets.
Speaker 14: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I gotta be the one that asked. Nobody gonna ask you right here?
Speaker 14: You know, no absolute Instagram eight zero seven k A y K A.
Speaker 3: Y I would m you and show what are the measurements?
Speaker 15: Bro?
Speaker 3: Nobody else wants that because all you gotta be on me.
Speaker 21: Wow, come on, I'm a d M o ocleshallow right now.
Speaker 3: You tell me M in front of the world. I want you DM your measurements. Ain't that gay?
Speaker 16: Bro?
Speaker 3: Yes you are? I'm gay when I ain't that gay? Yes you are?
Speaker 6: I have a world question. Your name is Kevin, Yeah, Kevin. Okay, I'm looking at the pictures. I don't see a print.
Speaker 13: Oh no, I'm.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 6: But if it was into Kandy, I wouldn't be able to miss it. Wow o, man, and you got a bath road. Ain't nothing hanging from the road?
Speaker 3: She said, keep your little snake on the plane. Look, Jesus, get the measurements.
Speaker 11: One.
Speaker 2: How are you gonna ask that man? What's his measurements?
Speaker 3: Said next to you? This is radio. Okay, people are listening. They wanted to know the same thing I just asked.
Speaker 5: I think everybody wanted on the Instagram so we could see first. So you thought measurements first?
Speaker 3: Yes? Right? Hello?
Speaker 2: Who's this speak for?
Speaker 3: Hey Shay?
Speaker 2: Good morning, Good morning. Where are you calling from.
Speaker 18: I'm calling from North Carolina?
Speaker 2: North Carolina So if Playboy made you an offer, would you take it?
Speaker 3: Mama?
Speaker 18: Absolutely sure?
Speaker 1: In the bag.
Speaker 13: I'm taking all that.
Speaker 3: Why do y'all think this comes with a bag? I am starting to realize that.
Speaker 2: Why wasn't it?
Speaker 14: Why would I get in a magazine showing my kitties and it's so bad?
Speaker 18: Of all, I don't know some type of numbers.
Speaker 3: I think how much? I think you get five thousand dollars?
Speaker 18: Oh no, every time that magazine sell I don't want money.
Speaker 3: What did you talking about how that worked? That's how you think it?
Speaker 6: Well, it needs to work out like that.
Speaker 3: Nope. What's what's your size?
Speaker 6: Braw man?
Speaker 3: If you don't mind me asking, can I'm the basic?
Speaker 18: I'm the basic thirty sixty.
Speaker 12: So when God threw some g's on that house, he knew what he was doing.
Speaker 18: She got her spot, she needed gonna take that.
Speaker 2: Did you say, well, God wanted to throw some g's on the whole he came.
Speaker 3: Is that what you're saying.
Speaker 18: No, he threw some g's on the whole.
Speaker 10: That's what he said.
Speaker 18: He threw g's on her. Her abroad size was g right?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, So what will we be paying for to seeing Playboy with you would be paying.
Speaker 18: Like I said, I had to sit down there and converse.
Speaker 1: It had to be some numbers involved.
Speaker 18: I'm not going nowhere showing nothing for free.
Speaker 2: Because I can see what you y'all have a good day. Jean Tyms and a Yankee City wy.
Speaker 3: She got off the phone like Jesus king y'all.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's a rubb proclice with a snapback.
Speaker 3: How much do Playboy pay?
Speaker 1: The average Playboy salary in the US is forty seven thousand, seven hundred and ninety dollars per year. Playboy salaries range between nineteen grand a year and the bottom ten percentile to one hundred and sixteen grand and the ninetieth percentile. Playboy pays twenty two dollars in ninety seven cents an hour on average.
Speaker 2: Man, come, nobody's getting no salary for that.
Speaker 4: They're gonna get a one time shoot, which is probably gonna be five thousand dollars, and that's it.
Speaker 2: That's all you're gonna get.
Speaker 3: It said.
Speaker 1: I don't know if this is true or not, but it says Playboy pays twenty two to ninety seven an hour on average.
Speaker 2: But what's the moral of the story.
Speaker 3: The moral of the story is keep your job now, okay.
Speaker 6: The moral of the story is take a leap of faith and if they're big, don't we Damn.
Speaker 2: Y'all, don't listen to Lauren out there. That's what I'm gonnaell you know, y'all.
Speaker 1: Don't listen to listen to Lauren Hill, not Lauren Lay.
Speaker 2: All right, well, let's get to the room. Let's jump right into it.
Speaker 3: Report.
Speaker 5: I think a lot of people will recognize the boys from the name on the club.
Speaker 3: Lauren came in hot.
Speaker 6: Neini Leeks. She sat down with Carlos King.
Speaker 5: Carlos King has a podcast called Reality with King, and on this show, she talked about her son, Bryson, who was recently arrested, and she talked about his drug addiction.
Speaker 6: We have audio.
Speaker 3: How is Bryson doing.
Speaker 23: I think he's doing okay. He needs rehabilitation, he needs a lot of canceling. Like many families out there, I have family members that are struggling with drugs and certain addictions, and he has an addiction. He's been struggling with it for years. He's been in rehab for a couple times and he still have come back out and relapsed. You know, I've spent so much money on trying to get Bryson, you know where he needs to be. But every time I've sent him off is because I said, you are giving your ass up and we are sending you off. But I learned through canceling myself that he has to say I am ready to go.
Speaker 5: That's pretty tough, especially her being a celebrity as big as me he is, and as soon as they do something, he's in the media, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Well, not only that, that's a child forgetting celebrity's that's her son, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: And he's old, the older, he has kids, he has a family, so to still try to be protective and still try to help, Like she said, with everybody, I told her that's dealing with substance abuse.
Speaker 2: It's up to them. They have to figure out when they want to give it up. And you can't force anybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, the worst feeling in the world as a parent is when you can't do anything to make your child better, right because especially when they say our jobs are protecting to provide.
Speaker 3: But what do you do in that situation?
Speaker 1: You can't do anything except for pray and try to steer them in the right direction and you know, send them to where they can go to get help.
Speaker 3: But it's really all on them and their choices.
Speaker 6: Well, Bryson is being held.
Speaker 5: I still in Gwyneth County jail, sixty one hundred dollars bond, violation of probision to cases, possessions of controlled substance, littering, powling.
Speaker 6: Is a lot going on. So pray for Ninni and her family and her son, and it's healing.
Speaker 3: Definitely, we're gonna move on.
Speaker 6: Jada Kingdom. So Jada Kingdoms.
Speaker 1: The whole time, I thought y'all was saying Jada Kiss. Every time y'all said this in this room this morning, I said, you.
Speaker 6: Thought Jada Kiss was gifted a burking back by burning boy.
Speaker 1: I just kept hearing, y'all said. I was like, I kept hearing jail, kept hearing Jada Kiss and Bernabo.
Speaker 5: You are you're you're all over the place of crazy. What you said earlier on drugs, No, you're gay, but you not that gay.
Speaker 3: I gotta do anything you wanted to repeat that, Okay?
Speaker 5: Well, so, uh yeah, So there was an interview that Jada Kingdom did after its surfaced that potentially Burning Boy was dating her about our burken bag.
Speaker 6: She was wearing his chain. Now listen to the audio. This word on the street is Jada and Boy thought about that. Oh, I'm on the streets every day. I've never heard that.
Speaker 2: And that's where I think we're going to rap it there.
Speaker 3: We're gonna leave that one day, all right, So what the thing is? What we'll bring it up? Because he didn't mention you and the remix, oh you can say YO.
Speaker 1: Would listen to it, So yeah, I'm moving too fast. First of all, who is Jada Kingdom?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 6: First of all, do you know the song Taliban's song of the Summer right now? I do know that.
Speaker 4: You know the song I played every morning? This Caribbean song is gangster like the It's yeah, it's a tough song.
Speaker 6: I played the song a bit, Arlotte.
Speaker 2: It's not Burning Boys song.
Speaker 3: But he's on a remix. He's on the remix.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so yeah, so he's on the remix.
Speaker 5: In the remix, he mentions that he bought a burken bag for Jada Kingdom because she has the best poom boom. Right, so everybody's like, oh my god. I love her response i'd be on the streets.
Speaker 6: I ain't heard that.
Speaker 5: Get somebody else to do it, leave me alone. Yeah, yeah, I am not confessing to anything, no face, no trace.
Speaker 6: I'm hereing for it.
Speaker 1: You just gotta You can't just be introducing new Jadas to the ecosystem. Though I hear Jada, we think kids, we think Pinka smell.
Speaker 6: I mean, so, wow, you know what I thought first?
Speaker 5: I thought Jada chieves when I first started hearing about Jada Kingdom.
Speaker 2: Babies. Babies, Yeah, baby, mama, my god.
Speaker 6: That's the age.
Speaker 5: That's the difference in the Okay, Yeah, all right, Well yeah, she's saying that this is not She's in the streets and she heard that, so it's not happening.
Speaker 6: I can't deny burning boy burn the boys fire.
Speaker 3: But didn't burn the boys said she got poom.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but that don't mean.
Speaker 5: Drake has said a lot of things too, some true, so I'm not that doesn't mean just because you put in the lyric, it could have been him shooting a shot. Yeah, I mean that's why. Honestly, I don't know why she denying that one. That's a good little complement from one of the biggest artists in the world right now.
Speaker 1: So we've learned that Lauren, I was gonna say the same thing. Definitely do Playboy and Burning Boys. What we learned, that's what we learned this morning.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, and that is your room for report.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right now, when we come back, we got the People's Choice Mix. And I gotta remind you guys across my car show is this Saturday in Atlanta. Shout to a pr e that're bringing Dolph's whole fleet. They doing like a Dolph exhibition, so you can see that that's gonna be pretty dope. Shout to Boosy Badass, He's gonna have his cost fifty cent and so many more. This rides, games and all types of things for the kids. It's a family fun day. Kids five and under our free, so bring the kids, bring the kids, bring the kids. That's this Saturday. Get your tickets now. When we come back, we got the People's Choice mix. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 3: Our audible pick of the day is the Space Within.
Speaker 1: Jessica Chastain, Bobby Cannibal, and an all star casts are on board for the Supernatural audio thriller. Listen when you sign up for a free trial at audible dot com. Slash Breakfast Club owning Everybody. It's dj n V CHARLAMAGNEA Gud We are the Breakfast Club. We still got our guest co host, Lauren LaRosa joining us. Today was supposed to be Lauren's last day because she was gonna do two days. But I didn't know she was gonna be here all week. And I mean she ain't got no job. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: How long you need to me for?
Speaker 3: I mean, you're here all week.
Speaker 6: I can here, I could be here, entrepreneur. You work fromnywhere, So.
Speaker 1: Let me know.
Speaker 3: Let me so you're gonna come to the rest of the week. Yeah, he Lauren, gonna come the rest of the week.
Speaker 2: Okay, Lauren, We're not taking those shots with you in the morning, though.
Speaker 6: I see y'all are not fun.
Speaker 3: Friday.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna hold y'all to Friday.
Speaker 3: I said, maybe though maybe keywords to maybe been on my stomach. Feel Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: All right, when we come back, we got the positive notice the breakfast stuff.
Speaker 3: Good morning. Tell y'all to man.
Speaker 1: Make sure y'all go to Audible and download my good good sister Alicia Renee's project, Unleashed for Love. It's the latest release from SBAH Productions, which is myself and Kevin Hart's company through Audible. It's a romantic comedy, an audio scripted romantic comedy, you know, following Alicia and her friends search for love in this crazy ass industry.
Speaker 3: So it's Alsia Renee. Pretty va is on there.
Speaker 1: Logan Browning from Dear White People, Jess Hilarious, Porsche Williams, Josel Bryant, Kadeem Hard is an a Jasmine Guy player Lisia Rene's parents.
Speaker 3: So go check that out.
Speaker 1: Unleashed for Love available on Audible right now. Go if you already got an Audible subscription, of course.
Speaker 3: You can hear for free absolutely all right.
Speaker 2: When we come back. We got the positive note. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning everybody. You're THEEJ MV.
Speaker 4: Charlamagne to God, we are the Breakfast Club. It's time to get up out of here, Charlamage.
Speaker 3: You got a positive note, Yes, indeed, man the positive note.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Salute to Sarah J. Roberts.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 1: First of all, Logan telling me your instagrams and all that I said, Lauren, I'm thinking of Logan just talking about.
Speaker 3: Her for white people.
Speaker 6: I know it's Lauren le Rosa, but I was telling you.
Speaker 5: On the Browner Grinding Instagram, we post Sergix a lot because we love her, like her testimony and everything.
Speaker 3: Word and Sarah Jakes.
Speaker 1: That's who I was about to talk about because she did this amazing sermon this past Sunday called push Through. And I can't tell y'all too much from the sermon. I want you all to go listen to it, but but the positive note comes from that. Just always remember when you're a threat, you're always going to be a target.
Speaker 3: Have a great day, breakfast, club pitches.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I'm finished for y'all. Done,