Speaker 1: It's topic times called eight hundred five five one five one to join it to the discussion with the Breakfast.
Speaker 2: Club Morning everybody. It's DJ Envy, Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club Now. If you're just joining us, we're talking about something that Young Miami said Laura LaRosa, she's our guest co host.
Speaker 3: So what did Young Miami say?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 5: Young Miami said that she is ready to be in a relationship in love again and that this was her last summer being outside.
Speaker 2: So we're asking eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. When do you know that it's over for your hot girl some or your hot boys some?
Speaker 3: What is it over? When is it you're gonna stay your ass in the house? That is the question.
Speaker 2: Uh, Charlamagne and myself, we've been out of the hot boy somemer for a long time, so we have to go to you, miss Laura Larossa, when do you feel like you're gonna be out of that phase? But you don't want to be in a hot girl some anymore.
Speaker 6: I don't really have like a date, like you know, there's a like psa.
Speaker 5: After job, but I think that life won't let me know or a person I meet or whatever happens, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So even if you don't find let's say, per person, do you still decide, you know what, well, maybe this is not me.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be out.
Speaker 5: Oh one hundred percent, like even now, Like there are certain things that I would do, like you know, our college days like go to eat my friend in here in the studio will tell you I've always been like a super even in a relationship. I'm a very much social, go out, hangout person. But there are things that I would do then that I won't do now because I'm just older and it's just it's not a vibe anymore.
Speaker 6: It's not cute. It doesn't look good for me.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, don't be the hot girl that don't know that you know, their hot girl days are long gone because a lot of hot girls evolving the golden girls and don't even realize that they golden girls.
Speaker 7: Like some women are.
Speaker 1: Almost fifty and they doing the same thing right now that they've been doing since they was twenty.
Speaker 7: Muhammad Ali said.
Speaker 1: The person who still thinks that fifty the way they did at twenty has wasted thirty years of their life.
Speaker 7: I know, a lot of.
Speaker 1: Golden girls who still think they hot girl and everybody is laughing at them, and they're about to be hot girls again.
Speaker 6: It's the women.
Speaker 5: It's some golden granddaddy's out there as well that are they should have been retired to ucci daddy shorts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know, I guess we haven't marketed it. You know what I'm saying, like men, You know, I guess men men the.
Speaker 3: Men.
Speaker 5: The double standard is different, and man could be dating it outside forever.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but then we think they look stupid.
Speaker 1: Trust me, they running around.
Speaker 7: If they do.
Speaker 5: You know how many people are looking at Diddy and everything that he has going on.
Speaker 3: People look at Ditty is stupid.
Speaker 7: He looks stupid to me, I said that before. I'm on records.
Speaker 5: Y'all are like two of a population of however many.
Speaker 1: And I'm not judging anybody. Yeah, but I'm not judging nobody. I just look at I look at people who got stability. You know what I'm saying. I like jay Z and Beyonce. I like Lebron James and Savannah. I like seeing, you know, black men with their black wives and their beautiful black families. You know what I'm saying, if you're a certain age and you're still running around here in these streets, you know, acting.
Speaker 7: Like a player. You know that that that looks calling them me?
Speaker 3: Why you didn't saying me, I'm black.
Speaker 1: You're Dominican. But I do like your family dynamic. I love I love I love you and Gea together. I love you and Gee. I love seeing y'all and y'all you're not though. I love seeing you and all your kids with all your matching out fits. I think that's incredible, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 7: Who's this?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 8: This is Jessica.
Speaker 2: Hey Jessica, good morning, good morning, good morning. Now when did you know that hot girl summer was over for you?
Speaker 3: Mama? Is it or you still hot girl summer? In it out?
Speaker 8: I knew when I was in my twenties. So I'm the youngest of five and I was clubbing, doing everything. And then I looked around and I'm partying with my oldest brothers and sisters friends and seeing them in the club trying to drop it like it's hot. I was like, ooh, no, the things for me, dang, gotta.
Speaker 7: Settle the man. Yo. You know how many women I know that be saying that's my homegirl's son. But that's my homegirl's daughter.
Speaker 1: Like if you if you're still in the club and you remember when your homegirl was pregnant with somebody, but now that child is in the club with you, something wrong, that's a that's.
Speaker 6: A skilled feeling too.
Speaker 8: I went into party and I backed my way out that same night, I was like, yeah, trying to settle down.
Speaker 3: I'm good, damn, thank you, Jessica. Hello, who's this this?
Speaker 4: Money? Oh?
Speaker 3: Hey, money, I feel like something's coming.
Speaker 9: Hey sounds.
Speaker 4: No, I jump get off work, y'all? Or nice security. Baby, I'm tad. I just did a two jobs sh dad. But I was like, Dane, this is just a perfect time. Yes, I needed this.
Speaker 5: So you're still outside, not from work, but like somewher outside.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I'm dealing with all that, baby. Y I'm gid kids. We just graduating from college.
Speaker 10: No, I'm talking with all.
Speaker 5: Your two kids just graduated from college? You said, are you?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I have two kids and I graduated from college. I'm done with a high girl something.
Speaker 11: But I've been in that face.
Speaker 7: When did you know?
Speaker 4: I knew once I really have the self reflect on myself, like I really have to truly like dig deep with myself, Like it's really like the hot dress summer, messing with this guy, that guy. I have to stop and think like is this really neat?
Speaker 2: Like is this really after pregnancy? After pregnancy, after pregnancy, it's after day.
Speaker 4: Man, that's not really of you, and that's not for you.
Speaker 9: It's that's not sent from God.
Speaker 6: I was.
Speaker 1: I know that all right, Lord, you know she said that's so real. Just now and just everybody listening. She said, self reflection. And I think a lot of times that's the problem, right, Like when you're running from something, like when you really haven't gone out there and done any of the.
Speaker 7: Work on yourself.
Speaker 1: You haven't you know, done any therapy or anything like that, and you got all this unhealed trauma. You're afraid to stop and look in that mirror, right because you know, when you stop and look in that mirror, you gotta deal with everything that you've been running from. So a lot of these people that you see still out there in these streets, still moving a certain way, they're doing that because they running from themselves.
Speaker 2: Well eight hundred and five eight five, one oh five one. Now we're talking about something young Miami put on social media yesterday, which was.
Speaker 5: I'm ready to be in a relationship and love again. This was my last summer being outside public service announcement. The city goes ready to go back in.
Speaker 7: That's right.
Speaker 2: So we're asking, when do you know that hot girl summer is over? Let's discuss it's the breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Good morning, it's topic time. The phone.
Speaker 1: Called eight hundred and five five one to join into the discussion.
Speaker 7: With the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Talk about it more than everybody's DJ env charlamagnea god.
Speaker 3: We are the breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Now if you're just joining us, we're talking about something Young Miami said on social media. We got our guest co host, Laura la Rossa here. Now what the Young Miami say for people that's just joining us.
Speaker 5: Young Miami says she is ready to be in a relationship and love again.
Speaker 6: This was my last summer outside, right, So.
Speaker 3: We have Lauren on the line.
Speaker 2: Lor Lauren said, just like Lebron said, if I don't feel tired, why would I quit?
Speaker 3: So talk to it back?
Speaker 9: Okay, so high line. So like I know, people like my dad, he was fifty years old when he retired.
Speaker 11: He still was working here and there because he still thought that energy.
Speaker 9: When you still used to doing something for so long, it's hard to sit them.
Speaker 10: So it's just like Lebron.
Speaker 9: Said, I don't feel like quitting.
Speaker 10: So y'all lucky. I'm thirty one.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you're still in the streets.
Speaker 4: Oh no, but hold up. I agree with you.
Speaker 9: Lauren's said prior it's hard to be in a relationship nowadays because it's just it's he made things more competent than it.
Speaker 11: Needs to be.
Speaker 9: A social media makes everyone a serial cheater, even though they'd probably not thinking about it. As soon as you like a picture, somebody thinks you're cheating. You know, if you say hi to somebody, did somebody? I think you cheated. If you told something that somebody thinks.
Speaker 11: It's subliminal cheating. And it's like brou Women are different.
Speaker 4: Than men as well.
Speaker 9: A women don't really want to be in the street.
Speaker 11: I mean, I don't know where women really out here.
Speaker 10: Just it's some some most men do because they.
Speaker 11: Just don't care. Y'all to our exception of the rule, because y'all decent men, but we can't be all.
Speaker 9: All these men ain't out here being decent.
Speaker 1: They've been a man for forty Contrary to popular belief, I've been a.
Speaker 7: Man for forty five years. I don't believe.
Speaker 1: I talked to a lot of different men, and no man wants to be in the street. Men always want to be settled down. Many of the feel too way. They either let the good one get away or they've been in the streets so much that they've never.
Speaker 7: Found the good one.
Speaker 1: But every man wants to find that one person to settle down and build with.
Speaker 9: I believe that we all meant to be with somebody, but it's just it's so toxic because people don't.
Speaker 10: Know how to date no more, know how to court no more.
Speaker 11: They don't even know what the meaning is because they're so used to getting that quick fix that.
Speaker 9: They don't know the difference between being in love with somebody and just liking somebody.
Speaker 5: I will say, for me being like a you know, recently new dater, one of the things that I had to sit and reflect on is like, who are the people that I'm allowing into my space? Like not sexually, not even there, but just who am I going on dates with?
Speaker 6: Dates with? Who am I allowing to even have my number? And why?
Speaker 5: And once I did that my thinking even around, like my options have changed.
Speaker 6: Like I think that that's important as well too.
Speaker 5: And again, being outside does not mean that everybody that comes your way and everything that comes your what you're with. I think it just means that you're open to the fact that you're single and you're here. You want to try things. I think you have to learn things and experience you even know, Like, I can't even answer the question when sessl asks me, like, what are you looking for? I'm like, I'm honestly stiff figuring it out.
Speaker 2: Well, you're being courted, because a lot of women say that men are not courting these days. They're not doing the things that probably your father or somebody's father.
Speaker 3: Would have done.
Speaker 5: I recently had a situation where I was being courted and it was cool.
Speaker 7: Can't like that, guy, lawyer Lloyd? What if it? What if you missed your blessing of being a step mama? What if that was your Charlamagne?
Speaker 6: Can we hang up on him?
Speaker 10: Hell? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do that?
Speaker 7: Hello?
Speaker 10: Oh was Leo?
Speaker 3: What's man?
Speaker 7: Leo?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 2: We're talking about? When is it time to give up that hot girl some or that hot boys summer?
Speaker 10: Yeah? Yeah, I know I know, man. Yeah. By the way, I like the roles on here. She pretty locked over it. Think, yo, we got it retired and oh my god, it's twenty five of another the biggest turn off of somebody, damn thing. Both then be talking about who they would dat and who they're not. We know who they would not date, and they talking about girl's a turnoff?
Speaker 1: Yo, black man, you are correct.
Speaker 10: Keep saying please.
Speaker 6: Say thirty and up thirty enough, yous. We're just we're dating.
Speaker 4: That hot girl.
Speaker 10: Please return.
Speaker 5: I know what I'm saying. So we're returning today. So what am I doing? Am I living my best sex in the city life?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 6: What am I giving?
Speaker 7: Then?
Speaker 6: Because I'm thirty one.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 7: You a girl?
Speaker 1: Know you a girlfriend? That's where you at in life? This hot girl girlfriends, then golden girls, that's the that's.
Speaker 7: Where it goes.
Speaker 2: But what about Janelle Monee something? Because Janell Money looks like she's having the best summer ever.
Speaker 6: She's just free, She's just herself.
Speaker 2: That's what you want be for a big That's the best way to I think detox from a situation number one, and then you just attract what is attracted to you.
Speaker 5: I don't think you should force anything like you should just live and see what happens.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, what's the moral of the story going to the club tonight?
Speaker 7: Retired talk to the form of hot Girl.
Speaker 5: I was not going to the club any of these nights. No, I will not be in the club, not this week. I might be there next.
Speaker 2: Week, next week, Jesus Christ. All right, well, we got roomors on the way. When we talk about give us little tease.
Speaker 5: We are going to be talking about some health updates. Tory, Kelly, Little Dierk. They're doing a bit better, so we won't let the people know.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll get into that. Next it's to breakfast club.
Speaker 7: Good morning,