Speaker 1: Yeah the date Jesus Jim as he gets don Yeah.
Speaker 2: You are, don't give up the day.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 2: I'm a fat and all that shit around your eye. But they want this man to dog and blows man. They wait for Charlomade to top the gloves. You had to make a judgment of who was going to be on the Donkey of the day. They chose you. She was a breakfast club bitch. You Who's donkey of the day today?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: Oh donkey today.
Speaker 3: For Friday, July twenty eighth, go to an eleven year old who's been arrested and charged with a felony after falsely reporting that her friend had been kidnapped because she was inspired by an online challenge Kids these days. She did it simply because she thought it would be funny. Let's go to Fox thirty five for the report.
Speaker 4: Please a tough lesson for an eleven year old girl. After deputy says she thought it would be funny to prank nine one one dispatch hers, I.
Speaker 5: Have to look at myself, you know, I know she's eleven.
Speaker 2: Who you got to send a message?
Speaker 4: LUSA Sheriff's deputies arrived at her parents' Port Orange home just before ten thirty Wednesday morning. After leading law enforcement on a wild goose chase on I ninety five, they spent about thirty minutes trying to find the driver of a white van. The girl had supposedly witnessed kidnap her friend, but it was all alive based on a YouTube challenge she saw.
Speaker 5: We scrambled air one. Air one was up for thirty minutes. That's probably five six hours worth of fuel. Every police department on the east side of the county, Port Orange, LUSHAMRNA, Edgewood, or us We're all up on ninety five looking for this car.
Speaker 4: Belusa County Sheriff Mike Chitpwood says they were able to pay her cell phone to her parents' home, where they put her into handcuffs right in front of her dad.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you this right now. You're going to take this as a lesson at eleven years old. If you do something stupid in the future, you're going to enjoy those cuffs.
Speaker 3: We do not need the Collie Russell challenge. I don't know what came first in this situation. The chicken out of Klie Russell to Kylie Russell aught to egg because what if This was inspiration for what Collie Huss would just put people through. Have none of you kids ever read the story of the Boy who Cried Wolf?
Speaker 2: Has that story been lost? Huh? Do people really know what that story means?
Speaker 3: If you knew that story, you wouldn't be doing those stupid ass online challenges like this.
Speaker 2: Should. I give you a quick recap for.
Speaker 3: Those of you who weren't born and raised in the nineteen hundreds, There was once a shepherd boy who clearly needed a job. Okay, he was bored as he sat on the hillside, even though that.
Speaker 2: Was his job.
Speaker 3: He was bored at his job. He was watching the village sheep. He was bored, just like all y'all kids claim to be on the internet. So to amuse himself, the boy took a great breathaence, saying out, wolf, Wolf, the wolf is shaping chasing the sheep.
Speaker 2: All the villagers came running up the hill.
Speaker 3: That helped the boy drive the wolf away, But when they arrived at the top of the hill, they found no wolf.
Speaker 2: The boy laughed the sight of their angry faces. Ha. Do you think that stopped the young man?
Speaker 3: No, he did it again, and the villagers told him save You're Frightened song for when there is really something wrong, don't cry wolf when there is no wolf. Well, a wolf actually did show up in the little boy cried wolf. None of the villagers came, not one of them came at all. They didn't kill needed a job. The little boy, who clearly needed a job, was crying asking the villagers why didn't they come, And one of the elders in the village villagers said, because nobody believes a liar even when they are telling the truth. I repeat, nobody believes a liar even when they are telling the truth. Young eleven year old girl, and for any young people listening to me, Carly Russell case might have been fake, but human trafficking is real. And what happens if you are one of your friends, god forbid, actually gets kidnapped. Nobody is gonna take you serious because they were going to remember the fact that you lied about one of your friends being kidnapped because you was.
Speaker 2: Inspired by an online challenge.
Speaker 3: Hey man, we really got to create some job programs for the youth them. Okay, nothing pisses me off more than an eleven year old who says they bored. I can figure out something for you to do. Go wash some dishes, go do some yard work, get a hobby or something.
Speaker 2: And what race was this young lady?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: You know, I feel like it's a young Karen in training, already lying, making false accusations.
Speaker 2: You got every person in a white van.
Speaker 3: Being pulled over because that's the description you gave, by the way they should be. Okay, there's a stereotype attached to white vans that cannot be eradicated because as far as we know, human traffickers really do be driving white vans. Okay, only vehicle that has the worst reputation in white vans is white broncos. Now, it is hard to give this young lady donkey of to day because she's eleven. She is the true meaning a father forgive them for they know not what they do. She really doesn't know what she does, but then again, maybe she do. We've seen kids like this before. Kevin McCallister, he was eight and home alone, okay part one, ten in Home Alone, Part two. But he should have been brought up on war crimes.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: I know that people say he was defending himself, but no, at any moment that little boy was old enough and smart enough to go to a neighbor's house, go to a police station. But he decided no, I want to torture these two individuals. Kevin McCallister knew what he was doing, just like this young lady knows what she was doing. They can't play dumb when you pull off something this intricate, this detailed. She's eleven. So yes, this is where you know judgment comes into question. But in light of everything that just happened with krly Russell, maybe I just need to tell folks, don't play with kidnappings. Okay, matter of fact, don't play anything involving the word kidnapping. Okay, anything involving the word kidnapping should be removed from your mind and vocabulary. I don't want to hear nothing about a kid, nothing about a nap. I don't even want to hear about a kid that was taking the nap. Okay, this makes me so worried about the future. All Right, it's gonna be nothing but AI and dumb ass kids, just a bunch of cluelest ass.
Speaker 2: Minors letting robots control everything.
Speaker 3: Not only was it dumb to lie to the cops about a kidnapping, but to do it from your phone. You might as well have drop the pen for them to find you. As technology gets smarter, criminals get dumber. And I know it's hard to call her dumb because she's eleven, but she was smart enough to come up with this DVS playing if you can hunt, you can hear. Okay, that's what this is. Don't tell me you dumb. Don't try to play stupid. Now, you were smart enough to put all this together. I just want to know what happened to laser tag, what happened to Hide and Go Seek, which later evolved to hide and go hunch?
Speaker 2: Does anyone remember friendly games of grab ass? Huh? Don't play that one though, you'll get me too later.
Speaker 3: The marrow of the story is what happened to fun games eleven year old.
Speaker 2: Used to play? When did playing with the cops?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: When? Did?
Speaker 3: When did that become the equivalent of your mom saying go outside and find something to do.
Speaker 2: We don't have to play. Guess what race it is? I don't think we do? Yes, we do? You think we do? I like that game.
Speaker 3: I don't know where race she is though, no, So just please give this young eleven year old girl the biggest he huh, oh.
Speaker 2: We do know where race she is? Don't let me get in the text. Just then, please, let's play a game of guess what? All right, give us a clue. Wait a minute, now, hold on, what's her names? I had to answer? Then I had an I got. I believe she's hmmm, all right, let's play. Let's just play for and giggles.
Speaker 3: Young young girl, you're eleven years old, decides to tell police that her fourteen year old friend had been kidnapped by a bunch of people in a big white van.
Speaker 2: Yes, what race she is? Me? Me white? Why do you think she's what? These black people don't play with police like that. We ain't calling the cops. That's true? What I don't think?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 2: Same answer here? What I gotta give you the clues again?
Speaker 3: Eleven year old is arrested in charge with a felony after false reporting that her friend had been kidnapped.
Speaker 2: When you kidnaped by some people in a big white van, Yes what race?
Speaker 3: She is?
Speaker 2: Caucasian?
Speaker 1: And in a black household, you literally are losing all privileges. You can't go outside, can't talk to your friend's phone taken away? You do not call nine to one one. You know that something is really you do not do that back when they could whoop. Y'all know they can't do that anymore right now? Oh yeah, my mom, what No, that's a big no.
Speaker 2: No, that's the answer. I believe she's white. That's what the producer.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 1: Either that or her black household is very progressive and gentle, because.
Speaker 3: I feel like I saw the video and they had her face blurred because she's a minor, but it was a white blur behind the blur, if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Right, So alright, well, thank you for that. Donkey today be e t We'll see you out of mall. Piece BT.
Speaker 3: Donkey of Today is brought to you by the law office of Michael s lam Andsoft. Don't be a donkey. Do pound two fifty on your cell and say the bull. If you've been hurting a construction accident, that's pound two five oh from your cell and say the bull.