Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what y'all don't know y'all.
Speaker 3: All at all, So.
Speaker 4: Giveing them the bu busy.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, listening to to.
Speaker 2: I want to joy?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Joy, you love you. You're gonna turn.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 1: To turn the mouth turn.
Speaker 2: You probably got to turn the mouth the word of the mony.
Speaker 6: Yo, come.
Speaker 1: Come out, you think, Uh huh, I sure will.
Speaker 7: Good morning, everybody. Excuse me, you are listening to the voice. Come on, dig me now, one and only Steve Harvey got a radio show. Man o man o man something going on real good today. You ought to feel blessed today. The fact that God woke you up and gave you another opportunity. You know, every day you wake up, it's another chance. It's a chance for all of us to get better, to get it right, to get on the right path, to stop heading the wrong way. Every day you wake up, that's your opportunity. See, because He's gonna keep waking you up because he has a plan for you.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know, you know, I don't. I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't know when he makes his call, and you know who gets called home when I can't explain it, I don't have that answer. I'm not him. I'm not God.
Speaker 1: I don't claim to be. I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't understand it all sometime. But God has an amazing way. But as long as he's waking you up, I do know this, God ain't through with you yet. God has a plan for you. Your job is to identify identify the plan. You know, that's clearly what I need for you to do. You know, oftentimes the thing that you're looking for, it's right there inside of you.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 7: I can't tell you how many people I meet, mister Harvey, Mister Harvey, can't speak to you for a minute. Yeah, Man, what's up with you?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 7: I was just wondering. Man, I've been trying to and I want to know, Man, can you give me a good agent? Can you give me a good lawyer? Can you give me a good Now? Look, if you got some legal problems, I understand you're gonna need some help right there. But the majority of questions I get asked is about their future, about their place in this world, about their mission, about what they're trying to do, how they trying to figure out, and then the how to go about doing it. But the answer I must remind all of you is always within yourself. It starts right there. See a lot of people burn up a lot of time looking around trying to find someone. If I could just meet them, if I could just get on her show. Man, if all, if I could just get to his show, I beating made it. That's not necessarily the case. Because See, just like every time you put your put your faith in a person or an event or currence or some type of thing that you imagine yourself being in there and that'll do it for you. Imagine of all the people who've made it without you know, I look at everybody. Tell me, Man, if I could get on so and so show, that'll do it for me. Man, somebody else got on that show and they blew up. Man, if I could just make it to that show, do you know how many people have made it without that? So, see, when you start focusing in on what your idea of how to make it is, and your idea of how to make it does not include your relationship with God, you spinning your wheels. Man, it's a vicious cycle you in now, and I'm asking everybody to get out of that cycle, get out of looking for someone and something The answer is within you. God resides in you. That burning thing that you have that you just can't get out your head, that's a seed. God plant that there. That's a seed. It needs watering, nurturing, fertilizing. That's what it needs.
Speaker 1: It didn't it.
Speaker 7: Don't ever say, Man, I need that other person right there now. The people you will meet that will compliment you, and I can assure you that God will put you in the right place at the right time. I'm almost certain that God will introduce you to everybody you need to be introduced to to make it to wherever it is. You all are trying to get to him talking about you and God now. But the moment you take it into your own hands and you make the decision as to who you got to get to, you've just clouded and muddied the waters. See God's plan for you don't really need your help. Oh, it needs your attention, It needs your focus, it needs your faith, and it needs your hard work. But He needs you to listen. He needs you to listen more than anything. Listen, keep the faith, and be willing to work your tail off. I don't know how you think it can happen any other way. But then again I do because I try to make it another way. So I had to come to the conclusion, Hey man, listen here, dog, this ain't working for you. You got to get some more God here, man, listen to me. The answer was always within me, the moment I sat down with myself and told myself the truth that hein Partner, You ain't really all that hey, Partner. Regardless as to what people are seeing and stuff, you ain't happy. Hey Pardner, this really ain't about you. Hey Pardner, you really ain't all that good at this. God is keeping you for a reason. Okay, hold up, Steve, quit tripping.
Speaker 1: What I need to do.
Speaker 7: I just started talking to myself and then I heard Bishop Jakes say a couple of things. Then I was watching TV. I heard Joel Oldstein say a couple of things and I went, wow, man, okay, cool, that's pretty slick. I'm gonna try that. And when I did it, it changed my life. I am telling you, man, it has been God this whole time, and the God has been residing inside of me, just like the God resides on the inside of you. That's Him talking to you, telling you, man, you ought to.
Speaker 1: Get it together. Man, making you feel bad.
Speaker 7: It's sending you on guilt trips, you knowing you wrong, and you out there wrong and something telling you you are not do it. Here's how you know it's God. And Bishop Alma taught me this in his book He's Got and think of the name of it right now, but it's a really good book.
Speaker 1: But it says in that man.
Speaker 7: Bishop Olmer was talking in this book and he was saying, the way you know is not God's voice is if it ain't no sin in it. See how many times have you made up in your mind, I'm gonna show this person or I'm gonna show that person, or I'm gonna get this person back. You hurt me, I'm gonna hurt you. You know the Lord don't like ugly. I'll show you well, the Lord don't like ugly. But noway in that does it's safe for you to go show them. It doesn't say that. See, so when you strike out on that mission, you know the God knows in my heart I loved you, but I got to do this because you did me. Whoa whoa whoah ain't got nothing to do with God?
Speaker 1: Right there?
Speaker 7: You can take him out of it. If it's God has no sin in it. So anytime somebody come to me talking about the Lord told me to do this to you, and that's the only reason I'm doing it. You need to get yourself right with God. I heard all them threats right there. That ain't God talking to me through you. What are you crazy? If it's God, it has no sin in it. So you got to be careful man, when you talking to people. If we're gonna go down here and we're gonna do this because this is the right thing to do, if it has something wrong going on, then it can't be the right thing to do.
Speaker 1: Took me a minute to learn that one.
Speaker 7: But please get that through your head so you can quit spinning yourself around and remember everything you're looking for is within you.
Speaker 1: It's all right there.
Speaker 7: Quit wasting your time looking around all the time. Go to your God, man, talk to him. Go to that spirit that's on the inside of you that's calling you. Stop letting people shake your tree. At the end of the day, somebody gonna be right, somebody gonna be wrong. All right, y'all, we're gonna go in day tripping little bit going through something.
Speaker 8: Morning show.
Speaker 7: Ladies and gentlemen, let me. Have you undivided attention? You know what it is again, It's that blessed time. It's that time, man, where we really got to consider what has really happened. I want you all to think about it like this. Do you realize that we have been given an opportunity with this new day that we've never ever had before.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you realized it, but.
Speaker 7: We've never seen this moment ever before, nor will we ever see it again. This is such a critical time to be grateful because it keeps you in the presence and realize you had nothing to do with this.
Speaker 1: This is all God's grace that he keeps waking us up.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 7: How many of us have lost people dear to us, wish they were here, But we still here. Man, let's be grateful about that. I know you mourn people's losses and all of that, and I know I know you do. I do the same thing. But man, it's gospel song that I listened to it every day by the clock, sisters called blessed in holly faith. The course of the song is it could have been me, It should have been me, It would have been me if it wasn't for the blood. I remember that every single day of my life. It's Steve har Morner show right here. You understand you better feel me, man, And if you ain't feeling me, do it how you want to.
Speaker 1: But I have no other suggestion for you, So let's get it on. Shery Strawberry Colin for real, Mississippi.
Speaker 7: Monica the most aggravating instagrammer on Earth today.
Speaker 2: I've never been.
Speaker 7: Aggravated by anybody more on Instagram than Mississippi.
Speaker 8: Miny Hey Bones.
Speaker 2: I always come out, get in a pitch.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be in you, your four hundred followers.
Speaker 7: I don't want to do that.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 7: Kill Space better known as Junior, a photography connoisseur, picture taker, extraordinariy and last but not least, legend that is Nephew Tommy just sold out Zanies all weekend.
Speaker 1: Saw the sign saying sold out. Proud of him.
Speaker 7: You know getting now, you know what it is. And when you're selling out, you ain't no more. Chairs, ain't no more.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I know you thought about coming, but get it off your mind. Holler at you next time. That's the only thing I miss about the business. You're seeing my name up in lights with the words sold out next to it. That's really the only thing I miss. Yeah, you know what I don't miss. I don't miss the preparation for stand up. I don't miss for four hours, but clinching booty, titan, green, lemon juice, squeezing.
Speaker 6: Up.
Speaker 1: Not with your lips though, And it.
Speaker 8: Is just that, okay, the first time clear now, yeah, clarity.
Speaker 1: Like as I was describing it, I actually lifted up my two witches. It was pucked up. While I was talking about what Junior.
Speaker 9: I said, saw you man for the first time I first worked.
Speaker 1: I saw you break out in a sprint.
Speaker 6: Dog.
Speaker 1: I didn't know what she was doing. Dog. Dog.
Speaker 7: I'll be trying to run them nerves off from your tone. I'll be trying to find somewhere to put these butterflies.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 4: Coming up in thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear from the deacon and the pastor in church complaints.
Speaker 1: Right after this you're listening.
Speaker 8: Morning show.
Speaker 4: It is time now for church complaints with Reverend Motown and Deacon deaf Jam.
Speaker 7: We we have not been here in a while. Ah, I was not ready for this morning, but that's not necessary for me. My job is to react to the complaints of this ungrateful congregation of miuses and women's Go ahead, Deacon, start to complaints and prepare yourself for today.
Speaker 1: I'm not in the move. Go ahead, but she just got bag all right, h I don't know why he's upset already, but I'm not upset. I'm just you Look, why don't you go ahead?
Speaker 10: Okay, no worry, I'd rather Liney Davis has an issue with his wife, Shirka.
Speaker 1: He wants a divorce now. He asked how to go take the vehicle.
Speaker 10: I think they got a range rope, but to take it to get some awe put in it, And she took it to the grocery store and pulled some cooking ard in it and not a whole damn range road way.
Speaker 1: It's messed up.
Speaker 10: He wants a divorce with because of his vehper, So that's he don't want you to talk to her. He wants a divorce and wants to talk to you about what his next step means to be.
Speaker 7: But yeah, oh, Loney needs to leave her. Oh wow, I wish on that, Loney. You've married her, dummy. You don't realize what you've married until you reach a moment of crisis.
Speaker 1: Putting all in a range rover ain't even a crisis.
Speaker 7: And this was her reaction. Ah can only imagine what she did to you to make you ask her. I can only imagine what she put on you to make you want more. Good God, But now she's messing up the ride.
Speaker 1: Yes she is. Take half of what she been giving me if I can get my whole call back.
Speaker 10: Go ahead, All right, here's a situation, sister, Sister Reetha Dixon.
Speaker 1: Now you're gonna have to talk to her.
Speaker 10: She been flying from Dallas to Houston, and the reason why she's doing it so she can get an aerial view of her boyfriend's house so she can see who's in the driveway. She keeps doing this every day, flying from Dallas to Houston because when the plane goes up, she's able to see over the top of her boyfriend house and try to see who's in the backyard.
Speaker 1: She needs to stop this fast. Now that's just that's you're gonna have to talk to it. She didn't.
Speaker 7: Could save so much money by driving over there, Sister Rito could save so much money by purchasing or drove the riddle could say so much money by breaking up with somebody, she got to worry about having company every time she ain't there. Hold on, it's a wonderful day, all right, just saying got nothing to do with complaints.
Speaker 1: Doger feel like breaking along God to sing my own new song. And I am happy all the day. I told you I didn't kill Yes, Lord, we needed all right.
Speaker 10: Now that you are back, we have a big issue that's been brewing. We need to have a meeting Sunday for all the women that think they find but really aren't. And we need you to break the news to path all the women that think they are fine but really are not.
Speaker 1: We don't have a meeting, and we need you to break the news to me.
Speaker 7: If that's all right, Well, let's go over a couple of things that will put you in the category. Wigs are beautiful and accepted, all right, But if your wigs starts anywhere close to a quarter or inch or further back from your hairline, we've got to adjust. If your lace front shows the whole lace and the front just because that's the name of it, don't mean that's the part you're supposed to feature. And for all of you that are getting extra booties put on.
Speaker 8: Please go.
Speaker 7: Yeah, let's please look into some type of scale. Yeah, you lay hands, y'all are doing too much. Why would you get something that your leg muscle structure can't carry.
Speaker 1: God her mercy.
Speaker 7: Ah.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Last, but not leave.
Speaker 10: Before we leave Baster Eye, we want to say we welcome you back, but there are quite a few members that want to explanation for why you've been gone this long. So I just thought i'd let you know. There's a lot of members are asking why why was he gone this lung? They said this I TD Jakes don't be gone this long and Craftlo Dollar don't be gone.
Speaker 7: Well, I'm not either one of them. And this is the Jack Pott joined the Jerusalem. This ain't the Potter's house or the Dollar's house. This is my house and we need more time off way from y'all. I don't it want to be in the soul saving business. Nohow as they all qualified for. This was just put on me because of the radio show.
Speaker 4: Thank You, Reving Motown, Thank You coming up next, it is asked the CLO. With our Chief Love Officer Steve Harvey in the building. Right after this, you're listening Harvey Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour. In Entertainment News, Stephen A. Smith has done it again. This time he called Kim Kay and Chris Jenner some very nasty names and then try to backpedal on that. Yeah, CARTI b through her microphone at an audience member.
Speaker 8: We'll talk about that.
Speaker 7: Yeah she did, Yes, she did.
Speaker 1: Entertainment, she did.
Speaker 8: More than dropped the mic she threw to Mike. That's right.
Speaker 4: Carl Russell has turned herself in. It's been charging her kidnapping hoax and ten and Oles is getting a divorce.
Speaker 8: Unfortunately, all these stories.
Speaker 4: Are at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the clo Anitra n El Paso writes, My twenty two year old sister lives with me, and I can't go to sleep at night until she's home safely. She stayed out last night and I called her boyfriend to make sure she was safe.
Speaker 8: She saw that I had called.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she saw that I had called him, and she accused me of trying to hit on her. Man.
Speaker 8: Should I put her out and let her figure out her own life?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, See, now you're trying to help somebody you're trying to care about somebody. They don't want your help or you carry. Okay, go somewhere else because you're living in my house. I'm calling to check on you, as people do. You accuse me of hitting on your man. I can't go to sleep knowing you out here because hell my dog got to open. Yeah, okay, now you and him reckon my peace and happiness.
Speaker 1: No, go somewhere else. That's all.
Speaker 7: Then, y'all ain't got to check on you. Just want't you go stay at your boyfriend house. He obviously like it every now and then. Enough you think he'll like it every day? Go ahead and see.
Speaker 8: All right, this guy real good.
Speaker 1: Enough to lay with, but you ain't good enough to stay with. Uh oh oh that far real up in here.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, all right, Moving on to Jolie in Maryville. Jolie says, I found out that my husband had sex with his manager. He told me to let it go and he'd buy me anything I want. I now know how he got his big pay increase. I couldn't get her fired, but he'd get fired too. Am I supposed to act like it's no big deal?
Speaker 7: Well, now, this happened before they got married. Are they married now? Yeah, they're married, and this happened before they got married.
Speaker 4: Well, she didn't say that. She just said that she found out they had sex. She didn't say it was before.
Speaker 8: He just told her to let it go.
Speaker 7: Oh well, see, I think see that let it go. I think it happened before. That's what I'm thinking, because this woman would have a whole nother reaction. You my husband and you slept with this woman, and then you're gonna talk about let it go. You can't say let that go.
Speaker 8: Increase.
Speaker 3: Oh so you're saying because you think it was before. The reason why he's just so casually saying, girl, let that go, like before your time here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, because that's not a married man statement. Okay, you can make so casually girl, Yeah, girl, let that go. Now, don't where about her? I found out, Yeah that my husband slept with and that's how he got Okay, cool, Yeah, you need to let that go. You do it now, because if it if it happened while they was married, I was holding I just don't see this happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well he.
Speaker 8: Didn't get a big pay.
Speaker 4: Increase pointed that out, all right, Moving on to Fay and Jackson. They and Jackson says, I was talking about threesomes with my husband and he said that in college that's all he used to have and this girl allowed it. Why is he just telling me this now? Is this something a man outgrows over time?
Speaker 8: Or will he want me to do? Uh want me to do one eventually?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 1: Why would you? Why would you?
Speaker 7: Why would you expect him to volunteer this information? You you brought up the subject that you start talking about threesome and he said that's all he used to stay in college. Since you brought it up, now you want to hold him accountable for what he was in college? Do you grow out of it? Yeah, you're gonna grow out of it. That's hard, hard.
Speaker 1: Threesome thing? Yeah, work there?
Speaker 7: Yeah, too much for me? Put it like, Look, there's some men out there. I'm pretty sure that could do it.
Speaker 1: It just ain't for me.
Speaker 7: I can't figure it out. I I'll be in there trying my hair. I'll be in there trying to kill.
Speaker 1: The opportunity to employer you know, share. Yeah that I'm trying to do.
Speaker 7: Ten seconds here, ten seconds down, we kissing, here, we kissing. Okay, now we're gonna got left and it just took that much.
Speaker 1: Give me one, Give me one.
Speaker 7: Let me focus, put some attention in that keep the reputation strong. I just felt like, if I try this again, my reputation is gonna go take a hit. Amn, he wasn't. He wasn't what I thought he was. Yes, I don't need that getting out.
Speaker 4: You want those high marks all the way out? Okay, let me you knows damage? Excellent?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: Last one Steve canetra and only says I want to first date and the guy didn't pull out my chair, didn't compliment me or open the door for me as we left the restaurant.
Speaker 8: Are these red flags? Or can he be trained to do this?
Speaker 1: No, he ain't stunning you.
Speaker 10: What what?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 8: Because he didn't do it already? He should already know that.
Speaker 7: If you'd have stood there and didn't open that door, what would his next move have been? If you'd have stood there by your chair and not set down, what do you think his next move.
Speaker 1: Would have been?
Speaker 7: Now, some guys don't know this, Yes, yes, there are sort There are quite a bit of men who don't know what chivalry is, have never been taught it. I don't know if it's a red flag. You just it has to be a standard of yours. And then if he's not willing to meet the standing wone, why would I open your door? Just open your door? See now it's time walk away, pull out nobody chair, just sit down. No, no, then it's about him. He don't get it. He don't get it.
Speaker 1: You don't think that's a lot.
Speaker 7: Of men don't know that. I got a minory camp. And when I be going over etiquette with the boys about how to let their mom on the escalator elevator, how to walk a girl down the street, what what difference that makes?
Speaker 1: Like they don't know? Y'all see it all the time. Man, I see all.
Speaker 7: Walking down the street and the man on the inside and the woman close to the curve.
Speaker 8: Well, okay, let's go back.
Speaker 4: Why why is that important? I mean, why are you treating women this way? Why are you opening their doors, you know and pulling out their chair because some people don't feel some you know, some people don't feel that women are special. They should do that, or ladies, get.
Speaker 1: You a man.
Speaker 7: You don't think women specially, Just go and get you a man then lead him alone, you know, And that's very acceptable to say nowadays, and I feel very comfortable saying that that ought be making everybody happy. See see how I learned how to say something, say what I want to say, and then just be all right. Can't nobody get mad at me. It's gonna get yours. You don't treat no where especially Just go and get your answer.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 7: Let me know how that work out.
Speaker 8: There, you go, morning Advocate.
Speaker 1: She didn't know. That's why I wanted to say that. You don't care.
Speaker 8: You know what I meant.
Speaker 7: You know, I wanted to say that my statements stands coming up at the top of the hour.
Speaker 1: Feel good about yourself when you make that decision to your.
Speaker 8: Asshole entertainment news right after this, you're listening. Morning show.
Speaker 4: LEAs Ping host Stephen A. Smith recently made yet another controversial statement. This time he tweeted something derogatory about Kim Kardashian and her mother, Chris Jenner, and the tweet appeared to come out of nowhere. Stephen a tweeted quote, is Kim Kardashian a prostitute? It's Chris Kardashian a pimp? He didn't get Chris's name last name right. It's Jenner, of course, Smith quickly deleted the tweet, but not before receiving a lot of backlash. Several people called him out for his post, including NBA player Patrick Beverly, who tweeted, quote not cool. She has kids should not be the title or the topic. And in response to all of the heat he received, steven A issued this apology clerical error, bro. You are absolutely right. That is being corrected right now as we speak. And for the record, I don't think of Kim Kardashian that way, nor would I ever speak of her or any other woman that way, which I've stated.
Speaker 8: Thanks for checking that issue.
Speaker 4: The use of the phrase clerical era irritated thousands of people on Twitter, who then started mocking steven A for consistently making poor excuses.
Speaker 1: Ah man, Yeah, yeah, well, steven.
Speaker 3: A because of the Canvas Owens video from before, I'm backing when she referred to Kim and Chris as a prostitute in Pimp, allegedly saying that Chris watched the sex tape between Ray J and allegedly.
Speaker 1: Picked out the scenes for the sex tape.
Speaker 3: That's what Candace Owens said allegedly about Chris and Kim, and I guess Stephen A referenced that, and that's why he tweeted that, because you want you wonder where did it come from?
Speaker 9: It was like the blue do that.
Speaker 8: Yeah he took it down, but yeah he tweeted it.
Speaker 7: Well, let me say this, as a sometimes controversial, outspoken person myself.
Speaker 1: Let me say this.
Speaker 7: What I have tried to learn, been forced to learn, and had to learn was sometimes, even though you don't want to, just shut your damn mouth, man, just shut your ass up. Every thought that come cross your mind can't come out your mouth and it really can't transfer down to your fingertips and you type it.
Speaker 10: Bro.
Speaker 7: We got to look, man, I've said some stuff that I wished I could get back what you can't. So you know what, Junior, you know, and you know your ass? You know she little little black.
Speaker 1: See that's why we talked about every thought that comes to your mind.
Speaker 7: Oh oh, but but I'm editing because I said you little black, and then I started editing, and a lot of stuff was in my man when he said, miss Columbia, because why you gotta bring this twenty fifteen? Why he got to keep bringing that up this twenty twenty three? But I can't live it down because we got people like this damn black ass junior on the show.
Speaker 1: I won't to mention it. Kate tell you how.
Speaker 7: Much stuff out and brought up. Stephen A says a lot, and he my boy. But if I could say anything to Steven Man, just shut up. Your opinion ain't gonna be as highly thought of as you think.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 1: Just ain't. Dog, I've learned that. Yeah, now you're right, Steve, You're right. And Carti B.
Speaker 4: Well, she was performing her hit, you know, her first hit, Bodak Yellow, and someone in the audience, she went over to the side of the stage or a woman in the audience threw it, just threw a drink on her. Carti B's reaction was take her mic and just throw it right at the woman.
Speaker 1: I mean I saw it, Yes, yes, did she hit her?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You're just a loser to throw your dream to performers on stage.
Speaker 8: This is a trend. This is a trend now for some crazy reason.
Speaker 1: I tell you, I ain't gonna be okay, let that come on.
Speaker 8: This craziness it really is.
Speaker 7: Are we throwing stuff? Because I'm gonna tell you right now, the base of that mic standing.
Speaker 1: All thing right there.
Speaker 7: You are prepared. But you know that's what you get. See, people think you could do what you want to do. Yes, Like I'm just I was in a famous story the other day shopping and God was just standing there watching. So he said, hey, miss Harvey, how you doing? I say, hey, man, how you doing? So he said, I want to make a video with you right now. I said, sir, I'm not gonna make a video.
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 7: Why not, I say, I said, because I just said I ain't making no video. But why would you not? I said, Man, First of all, I don't know you, and I ain't making no I didn't come in here to make a video. I just came here to buy something. Well, I'm I'm gonna follow you until you do, I said, my man, see right here. That's why sometimes I don't won't even go nowhere. But you keep on here and you don't know the stuff be going through my mind because man, I'm sixty six years old. I ain't got no time for this here, but you keep pushing up on me. Man, the half fat ass, I'm gonna tell you right now, Well.
Speaker 1: You just said.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 7: I did say, but I did just say half fat. Though I didn't call that wasn't.
Speaker 6: I was.
Speaker 7: I wasn't fat shaming because I said half fat.
Speaker 8: All right, we're moving on.
Speaker 1: I hadn't quite put you into fat category.
Speaker 8: We're moving Yeah, we're moving on. We're kidding out.
Speaker 4: Coming up, coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, Guess who's nominated for an Emmy again this year, despite this year's show being postponed.
Speaker 8: We'll talk about it right after this.
Speaker 4: You're listening Hard Morning Show, Steve, Congratulations yet again. Congratulations, You're nominated for an Emmy Award in the category of Outstanding Host for a Game Show.
Speaker 8: Congratulations, do your thing on that show.
Speaker 4: You're up against Maya Balack for Jeopardy, Ken Jennings for Jeopardy, Keiki Palmer for Password, and Pat Sajack for Wheel of Fortune. The Emmy Awards were scheduled to air on September eighteenth, but they've been officially postponed amid the writers strike. The TV Academy explained, like the rest of the industry, we hope there will be an equitable and timely resolution for all parties in the current guild negotiations.
Speaker 7: They're gonna have to get these, We'll have to get this. Guill something. They shut down Hollywood everything, and you gotta have writers to do in the war show because they don't know what to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people, Jeopardy, what is that? I wish I would rotate my show. Dog, don't worry about it. I lost, I lost faith.
Speaker 7: I lost I lost the Cash calb.
Speaker 1: One time and they was canceled. I was sitting there. That's when my kids was texting me that he fixed your face. Well I'm well, I'm not.
Speaker 7: I'll tell you what. The last one I'm going to cause, I tell you what. I'm not gonna sit here because I can't fix my face.
Speaker 1: And the winner is Cash Calve and Shirley Waller phone.
Speaker 8: We was like, look this food.
Speaker 1: Up, here's what I did, closed up, and the winner is Cash.
Speaker 8: Cab Ain't got what the blank?
Speaker 1: Look? Yes you do. We all thought that. I think I even said in the camera, who the hell watch Cash? Real reaction?
Speaker 4: Yes, but how does it feel seem to be nominated again?
Speaker 8: Seriously?
Speaker 1: I mean, it's a blessing.
Speaker 7: Man, I don't even you know, it's just grace because I don't do nothing to get I mean, you know, I don't I don't apply.
Speaker 1: I don't. Oh yeah, this yeah, yeah on campaign.
Speaker 7: So when it happened, man, I'm going, Wow, it's just a blessing man to be at this so long and still be recognized. Man, be nice to win, you know. Yeah, I won't put another trophy up on the wall.
Speaker 8: You know, how many do you have?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Oh? I don't know.
Speaker 11: Oh you better stunt, not that you don't know to count. Yeah, Jimmy, you know, honesty.
Speaker 1: I love the range. I'll tell you what I at the house.
Speaker 8: Oh, I don't know, right, Congratulations.
Speaker 4: Coming up at thirty four minutes after the hour, a nude cruise will be sailing from Miami.
Speaker 1: Soon.
Speaker 8: We'll see what that's all about. Right after this, you're listening morning show, Well, a new cruise is coming to Miami.
Speaker 4: Norwegian Cruise Lines has partnered with the company Bare Necessities Tour and Travel to host a new cruise that will take passengers throughout the Caribbean. Bear Necessities rep said that it's not a swinger's cruise, Okay, so don't get that twisted. The cruises simply for people who prefer not to wear clothes.
Speaker 1: So here's the question for you guys, the swing and gonna happen, what would you guys, do a new cruise?
Speaker 8: Would you do one?
Speaker 1: Well, here's my problem.
Speaker 8: Let's hear it.
Speaker 7: I've been to the new beach and a gueler before. What I've discovered a few years ago, were you nude? No, you just went to the beach with clothes on, and everybody else was news to well, you got an option because half of the beach is new, the other half is clothes. I on the wall next section.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was on the line. That's how I could see.
Speaker 7: And what I've discovered is most people that go to these places that allow nickodness needs to put their clothes. I'm sure you right now, it's gonna be one of the most damn disappointing cruises. Your answer never been on?
Speaker 1: No, I promise whatsoever? Who you know? Fine? Walk around one? Everybody said, who nick? Well, now all against the buffet table just naked. How many fine people you really think gonna be on that cruise?
Speaker 8: I don't know anyone?
Speaker 4: Okay, So like when you sit down, you know, come on, now you're gonna sit down where someone else is naked but has.
Speaker 9: Been getting that pool is at the options, at the option getting the pool. That's not why not getting that QUI naked?
Speaker 1: Hold on that?
Speaker 3: Hey man, hey man, you out out here and I'm in the water with you. I can't do that now, well, the nude specialists on the show.
Speaker 1: I'm a mile quiet about that, particularly about my naked though I didn't. I can't. That's just too many people.
Speaker 8: You're a naked germophobe or a germaphobe naked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll be naked with gloves on. I know I ain't gonna mask mass glove boots. Everybody bump up into me, got some explaining to do?
Speaker 3: What if they can't help it?
Speaker 1: The ship and the weight.
Speaker 10: Can't.
Speaker 7: I can't be naked and a man touched me. That cannot happen because I'm as soon you trying me.
Speaker 1: So if you go to the gym, you can somebody spot you, because that's you know, you no.
Speaker 8: Need to Yeah, like when you're lying down and.
Speaker 1: Well, well yeah you can spot me, but you need to have clothes on.
Speaker 8: No, it's a nude it's a nude crew.
Speaker 7: No, we're not coming on here, we're not living. You're not standing over me spotting me.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 9: You're not making our contact on this cruise.
Speaker 1: It's not not.
Speaker 7: So they think that people who come on cruise naked? Do you think they don't? Swing man?
Speaker 1: Please, that's what they're going for.
Speaker 8: What about the buffet and all of that? You know, it's time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's too much. It's too much.
Speaker 10: That's that's that's that's and that's buffet level right there, that's right there, that's yeah, that's buffet level.
Speaker 1: Hey dog, what you're saying? Excuse me? Dog? Dog? Dog? Dog? You want to back up? You're in the sally.
Speaker 8: Hey dog, I don't won't say what about when it's time to play games?
Speaker 7: So y'all like, hey, dog, I ain't want to say nothing when he's in the buffet line.
Speaker 1: But you you messed up to yellow? Oh god, I just want so tomorrow you need to turn sideways your plate. I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 7: Dog being different every day? Yeah you didn't, so dog, let me ask you something. You you sat down, You didn't see them mashed potatoes on yourself?
Speaker 6: You did?
Speaker 1: You didn't see that? See that?
Speaker 7: That's that's time to know. I'll be sitting here. This is not a good idea.
Speaker 4: No, it's not well, but people are going to sign up for it, you know they are in Miami. Yeah, all right coming up next to is a nephew in today's prank phone call.
Speaker 8: Right after this you're listening.
Speaker 4: Morning show coming up at four minutes after the hour. It's my strawberry letter for today and the subject is I went home in his shirt. We'll get into that find out what that's all about. Right after we hear from the nephew with today's prank phone call.
Speaker 1: And what do you have for us today? Nephew?
Speaker 10: Well, you know, I got some stupidity. Of course, that's what you're looking for, and I'm here for that. I just haven't realized decided what level of stupidity I'm going to get into this Monday morning.
Speaker 1: Well you know what, let's do this right quick. Uh, y'all.
Speaker 10: Do know I work this past weekend and I am at work this morning, and I need some praise and worship on that right now now I'm at the job. Hello, somebody, come on.
Speaker 8: I'm still stuck on Yeah, I'm still stuck on your here.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 8: You know, the stupidity is what we're looking for. I'm still stuck on that. That's that's what you do. It's not that we're looking for it.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, but it's a gift. So let's acknowledge it. It's you are, It's just who you are. It's a gift. I mean, you know, let's not act like it's not a gift, because we get when you're here.
Speaker 9: That's why are we praising you for being at work on a Monday.
Speaker 1: That's a lot.
Speaker 9: Don't understand that, you know what, you know what.
Speaker 10: That's fine. I praised myself that. Y'all don't have to. Okay, y'all don't have to with a nerve of people. Yeah, all right, all right. Here's the title today is prank is my Daddy's Boat. My Daddy's boats. Ladies and gentlemen, buggle up here. It is cat dog. Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach a mister Wilson. Please, mister Wilson, how are you today?
Speaker 1: Who is it? My name is Williams.
Speaker 10: Well, listen, we've been getting a few complaints or about some things on your property there.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: Actually I'm with the homeowners Association. Wanted to reach out and give you a call today.
Speaker 10: Pretty good, Listen, got a few things that I kind of wanted to discuss with you here that seemed to be a problem that's taking place in the neighborhood there. It's been brought to our attention down here to Quarters that you have a few things on your property that are are not functioning that really shouldn't be on the property. You have two cars supposedly in your driveway that are not being used, been sitting there for quite some time.
Speaker 6: But yeah, one of them I'm currently working on. I'm almost I should haven't repaired. I'm just waiting on get waiting to get a little extra money to get it taken care of. But the other car is just functioned, and I just don't drop. But I have more than one car.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 10: Now, you you also have a a a camper that seems to be has been there for at least eight months now, that's that's sitting there.
Speaker 1: Is that correct as well?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I'm working on getting some storage for that, but it ain't really been there eight months, just maybe around about six seven.
Speaker 10: And uh, you know, I'm looking at our past records and stuff. It seems like there was a complaint before about the you know, keeping the yard uh pretty cut and all of that kind of stuff. And I'm just looking at pass complaints that I have here now. The biggest one that I have that that's concerning your property, sir, is supposedly in your backyard. Now there's a you have an old boat that's in your backyard.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, but I don't see that both bothering nobody.
Speaker 10: Well, well, I mean it's it's kind of a sore eye for the people. I think you guys backyards actually bump up against each other, and you guys have a chain link fence between the two of you all, and I think the boat must be just a sore eye for the family that's behind you all.
Speaker 6: Well, you know, I don't see myself getting rid of that boat, so I gotta cover all that. Everybody else got a boat. I don't see. What's the problem is.
Speaker 10: Well, okay, here's what's actually happening, mister Wilson. What's going to take place is this. Now we're going to give you a fourteen day extension. Fourteen days actually to move the car that is not functioning, the camper as well, and definitely the boat we need.
Speaker 1: We're gonna need those three items we'll get.
Speaker 6: I ain't got no where to move the boat. I just told you I was working on. So with the storage, you know, I'm a storage cost. Then the boat. Now, the kemp I'll get that take care of. But the boat. The boat, the boat my daddy gave me, and my daddy gave me that. That's that's the only thing my daddy gave me before he died. Man. Now, I'm not moving that boat nowhere. The boat will just fine if I take you down there too. The water it works, sir, and.
Speaker 10: I understand it wholeheartedly. You know, I'm basically I'm just a messenger I have. I'm gonna have to get the non functioning car that's not working properly. I'm gonna have to get that out within a two week notice, as well as the camper, and definitely the boat.
Speaker 1: Now, I gotta get that out. That's gotta be gone.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you what I ain't moving. I'll tell you now what you're gonna.
Speaker 10: Do, sir. You gotta either move the boat. I'm gonna have somebody come over and haul all of these things away.
Speaker 6: Well, I'll tell you what. I got thirteen reasons why you won't go over and touch that boat, and I got two two times thirty twenty six. I got thirteen, and then I got another twenty six handed on to that. Why you won't bring them want me to touch my daddy boat because my daddy gave me the boat. I'll be damn interview. You know I'm tired of you with me. It's a cross street, ain't we're gonna reporting because it.
Speaker 1: Was, sir, I'm not at liberty to give you then who's reporting?
Speaker 6: Car my bone? So you're a liberal to give me something because I know down the street at this boat. You know eight months it ain't nobody said saying to him. So why the hell y'all talk mean about how to vote in the backyard that my daddy gave me?
Speaker 7: Sir?
Speaker 1: The language is not necessary.
Speaker 9: Sure.
Speaker 1: The bottom line is I want the camper out, I.
Speaker 10: Want the quote out, and I want the carle that's not functioning moved within two weeks on towing it out.
Speaker 6: I tell you, when I give you a personal invitation to come over here, put the boat, the campers and the car, and I I will beat you like that's what I'll.
Speaker 7: Beat you, sir.
Speaker 1: And wow, I'm gonna allow one car to stay.
Speaker 10: I just want to make sure that you know that I've given you the statement over the phone, letting you know that what what has taken place.
Speaker 6: Her in the statements, will take it. But I ain't moved my daddy's bat.
Speaker 1: You're gonna move your dad's stinking boat.
Speaker 6: Bring along, bring somebody, sir.
Speaker 10: Trust me, trust me. If we come there, we're definitely gonna be bringing authorities with us.
Speaker 6: What my money will go to jail because I love my daddy. Ain't now. I wanted you gonna touch my daddys boat. That's only and he left me.
Speaker 1: I got one one thing I need to say to you, sir about this in my situation.
Speaker 6: Excuse me what you got to say?
Speaker 1: All I have to say is this.
Speaker 10: This is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got pranked by your brother. Man.
Speaker 6: Got my pressure up. I got to pull up, take my blood pressure all right? Man?
Speaker 10: Your brother told me, he said, Man, and he'd be going Eddie with the homeown associated He said, Man, Just call him and tell him he got to move all this till, he say, but most of all, tell him y'all gonna haul off that boat.
Speaker 1: He said, you had that dog on boat.
Speaker 6: They do that.
Speaker 10: I got one more question for you, though, baby, Tell me this, What is the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 1: Steve, and there we are. There we are stupid once again. I'm stupid once again.
Speaker 10: The ladies and gentlemen, Stupid has been moving around this country if you did not know about it, But stupid has been moving diligently throughout the country. And the next stop Stupidity would be stopping in New Orleans, Louisiana. Yeah, sang the theater along with kill Junior Boy Space Monique is in the building.
Speaker 1: Uh Tony Roberts is in the building.
Speaker 10: Dominique in the building, and of course hosted by Stupidity himself, yours truly, nephew Tommy. But stupid is moving throughout the country. Greenville, South Carolina. I'm not to be mixed up with North Carolina. This is Greenville, South Carolina. On the nineteenth of August, Stupid will be moving through this See stupid moves like a hurricane. It just starts coming through and after it leaves Greenville, South Carolina, it will be headed August twenty fifth and twenty sixth in Washington, DC at the Howard Theater. Stupid is moving through the country. All right, get a hold to stupid and watch it as it comes through. Cherlie, Thank you so kind.
Speaker 8: All right, all right, thank you, thank you stupid, I mean, nephew, you said it. Coming up next, it's the Strawberry Letter, subject I went home in his shirt. We'll get into that right after this.
Speaker 4: You're listening to Steve Harvey Morning Show. It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, works, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to STEVEARBFM dot com by clicking submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 1: It could be yours. Buckle up and hold on type We got it. Pool you hear it is Strawberry.
Speaker 4: Letter, Thank you, nephew, subject I went home in his shirt. Here Stephen Shirley. I'm fifty two years old and I've been married twenty two years to my best friend. We have a twenty year old son that's living at home while he's in college. I let him use my car a lot because he's trying to get through school without a car.
Speaker 8: Note.
Speaker 4: I'm a regional rep for a healthcare company and I do site visits. Twice a week, a male co worker has to go with me for safety reasons. I've been partnered with the same guy for three years and he's newly single, so he's been vulnerable.
Speaker 8: Lately. He's really opened up to me about a lot of things in his life, and that made me open up to him too.
Speaker 4: I told him things that I should only tell my best girlfriend or my husband. Deep into one of our conversations, I told the guy that I have never had the Big OH with my husband. He could not believe it, and his eyes lit up when he said he was going to make sure I experienced the Big Oh. From then on, he couldn't keep his hands off me when I rode with him. I began wearing sexy underwear and new perfume to work. I told my son I needed a car Tuesday so I could drive and my coworker could work his magic. As I drove, it got so good I pulled up behind the mall and we got in the back seat. His hands and other skills are so magnificent that my vision was blurry.
Speaker 8: Afterwards, he made a big.
Speaker 4: Mess and I couldn't go home like that, so I got a shirt from my My son's jim Bag and I went home of all the days for my husband and my son to be in the kitchen. When I walk in, my son recognized his shirt, and my husband asked what happened to my blouse and jacket I had on when I left the house. I didn't have a lie prepared. The guy is getting my blouse cleaned, so I don't have it. My husband has been side eyeing me every day.
Speaker 2: What do I do?
Speaker 1: What do you do?
Speaker 3: What do you do?
Speaker 8: That's what you're asking.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is just one of.
Speaker 4: Those classic cases of asking Steve and I for help to fix the problem. After the fact, you do realize you created this mess, right, This didn't have to go down like this, but because of you it did. But what gets me is how easy this was really easy for you to just cheat on your husband. All this man did was say he could help you get the big oh cut to you guys in the back seat in back of the mall.
Speaker 1: Busy in the car.
Speaker 4: I mean, huh, you should be grateful that your husband is only giving you the side eye right now because you gambled with your marriage and this could have ended quite differently.
Speaker 8: I mean, a whole lot differently.
Speaker 1: What should you do you?
Speaker 4: First of all, I mean you should stop playing in the back seat with your coworker. I mean that's obvious. You're having a full blown affair with this man.
Speaker 1: Do you realize this?
Speaker 4: If you want your coworker, who you say is so skillful and magnificent, put your husband out of his misery and get a divorce, and then you can have all the big o's.
Speaker 12: You know that your heart desires, Steve, surely you know your insensitivity in this letter kind of threw me a little bit, But I'm gonna bring it home back.
Speaker 8: You think I'm insensitive, oh?
Speaker 1: Sensitive to this woman?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 7: But see, first of all, she fifty two. She's been married twenty two years to my best friend. Yeah, you need to be more than that now. Ever, ago we got a twenty year old son living at home. You let him use your call the time because he want to get through college without a car. Note your regional rep at a healthcare company, you got to do site visits and for safety purposes, they tell you got to travel with a male. And then y'all been partnering with the same guy for three years. Three years now he's newly single. Now here a part in the letter where it takes a turn. So he's been vulnerable lately. What you know when you say a man is vulnerable.
Speaker 1: What do that mean? He's newly single, So he's been vulnerable lately. Why see right there?
Speaker 7: What it's always some woman feeling sorry for some man somewhere. He need a help, He going through something, they broke up. He's single. You don't even know why he's single. He's really opened up to me about a lot of things in his life, and that made me open up to him too. Now wait a minute, now, either you vulnerable or he vulnerable? Because starting to sound like is you the one that's vulnerable? I told him things I really should have just told my girlfriend or my husband. Well, deep into the conversation, she told the guy that Shirley, hear where you had a problem. You said it was too easy, She said, I've never had the big old with my husband. Shirley, you said that was just too easy. All you needed was the big old. Well, if you fitty to it, you ain't ever had one. I think that, Oh it is pretty damn important. Oh you need that old. And when you said you couldn't have it, his eyes lit up. And said, I'm gonna make sure you experienced the big old, you know, because I'm vulnerable right now because I'm newly single and you've been telling me all this stuff, and now you've told me that.
Speaker 1: I'm assuming you must be telling.
Speaker 7: Me that because my job as a man is to fix things.
Speaker 1: So now let me fix you.
Speaker 7: Having not twenty two years married to your best friend, You're gonna have to be my best something for us to stay married this long, and it ain't gonna be friends.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you that.
Speaker 7: You got to be the better something twenty years. You gotta be good at something else to be and my friend.
Speaker 8: All right, Oh, your talk, all that thought.
Speaker 1: In this stuff for twenty two damn years, all that thought, Steve bo.
Speaker 4: Part two of your response coming up at twenty three minutes after the hour. Subject for today's strawberry letter, I.
Speaker 8: Went home and his shirt.
Speaker 1: We'll get back into it right after this. You're listening.
Speaker 4: Morning show, All right, Come on, Steve, let's recap today's strawberry letter.
Speaker 8: I went home in his shirt.
Speaker 7: Woman fift two years old, been going to work with this coworker for three years for safety reasons. He's newly single, so they started sharing some information. Her son is in college, uses her card a lot, and so that's important information for later on. They got to talk and the man is newly single, so she said he's vulnerable. He started opening up, telling me everything about his life. Then she was vulnerable too because she been married to her best friend for twenty two years. Didn't say he was the best at nothing else, just the best friend. She's gonna need to be good at something else for me to stay with you this damn long. Let me tell you that right now. Anyway, they got to talking and she told her dude that she had never had the big old with her husband. That's twenty two years. So he, being the fixer that he is, said I'm gonna make sure you have the big old and from then on he couldn't keep his hands off me. Well, from then on, you didn't won't his hands off you. See, man just can't stop grabbing you unless you let him. When I rode with him, he couldn't keep his hands off me. I begin wearing sexy underwear, new perfume to work. I told my son I needed the car Tuesday so I could drive and my coworker could work his magic as I drove. Now, that's dangerous. You're trying to have olds, big olds while you're driving. Hum, that's round and tell your car. I'm telling you right now, got to pull that car over. That ain't what you want to do while you driving. Plus, you seem to me like you need to be able to focus to get there anyway, but now you driving, you just can't.
Speaker 1: You just can't do that while you're driving.
Speaker 8: You just can't blurt out, oh, that's what we're doing right now.
Speaker 7: Need to be pulled over and going to co work so he could work his magic. He got so good. I pulled up behind the mall and we got in the back seat. His hands and other skills are so magnificent that my vision was blurdy, that's good. Now, that's really good. When it's happening like that. When you can't see good, well, when you can't see good, that's that's girl. El, that's that's a good one. Eyes all in the back of your head. Yeah, I've had one before.
Speaker 1: That was so good. I could my eyes rolled so far back. I was looking at my brain.
Speaker 4: Okay, see what I oversharing over sharing, sir, overhar Yeah.
Speaker 1: I saw how my brain work. I had never seen it. Look, will you use it right now? And stop? Please? Okay?
Speaker 7: Anyway, so he made a big mess, and I couldn't go home like that. So I got a shirt from my son's gym bag and I went home. Of all the days, my husband and my son to be in the kitchen when I walk in, my son recognized his shirt, and my husband asked, what happened to my blouse and jacket I had on when I left the house. I didn't have a lie prepare right here, let's stop, this is why I come in at.
Speaker 1: What happened to my jacket and blouse? He said?
Speaker 7: And you said, I didn't have a lie prepare? See right there, you got to see it. I don't have to have one prepare. All I had to do is have one, like what what happened to my shirt and blouse? I stopped at Windy's and when the lady was handing me my stuff through the window, it's spilled to drink catch up? And I don't know the cheese machine in the back shot cheese all over my checket, and I didn't even know they had a cheese machine.
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen a cheese machine at Wendy's? What cheese machine.
Speaker 8: Into your car.
Speaker 1: It was all in the carpet. So I've been down there wiping stuff off.
Speaker 7: And when I was at the car wash, trying to wipe this stuff off so it wouldn't get stuck because you know, I know, I know, Junior needed to dry the car to work, and I didn't want your cheese in now.
Speaker 1: And I got my messed up.
Speaker 7: And when I was vacuuming the cow, my blouse got caught in the vacuum and sucked my blouse right off.
Speaker 1: That was my brawl.
Speaker 7: Now I got everybody confused because now, first of all, the vacuum sucked your blouse off.
Speaker 1: I got them confused about that.
Speaker 7: But I've really got them confus use because they trying to figure out where that cheese machine.
Speaker 9: That is that that windy.
Speaker 1: Dash what you The best.
Speaker 7: Lie always has uh, you know, the best lie always has an element of truth to it. So and I threw them off anyway, Yes, sir, the guy is getting my blouse cleaned, so I don't have it. No, see that you don't ever bring that blouse back in the house and let let that blouse build. Your husband ain't gonna remember which one you had on no where you could just tell him, no, here it is and city this dang, My husband has been side eyeing me every day?
Speaker 1: What do I do? Nothing?
Speaker 7: You can't do nothing. First of all, you don't know how to lie. So whatever gonna happen, you gonna happen until you start lying. Wait what until you start lying, your ass is, your life is forever jacked up.
Speaker 8: You ain't gonna So that's your message for her today.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you right now, every man understand that. Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's up on Instagram at Steve Harvey FM. To comment on today's Strawberry Letter. You can also check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 8: Coming up next to it is Junior and Sports Talk. Right after this you're listening.
Speaker 4: Morning show.
Speaker 8: It is time now for Junior and Sports Talk.
Speaker 1: What you got junior?
Speaker 9: Okay, it's only one thing we can talk about today. Did y'all see the fight?
Speaker 8: Did you?
Speaker 6: Boy? Yes?
Speaker 1: Boy, boy.
Speaker 7: All I saw it. Man Terrace, Bud Crawford beats Earl this truth Spence in nine.
Speaker 9: Rounds, and but he put them on the campus three times.
Speaker 1: Man, they're more like by six. Really, it was said legitimately, but it felt like six.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 7: I just Spencer didn't look fast for me. Man, he just you know, man, because I like both of them. I generally like both of them as just men and fight us. That's why I couldn't pick a dog in this fight. Terence Crawford or is a different level of He's a mean ass dude, man that that you are me. He's he's something special, man. And that's that's the toughest fighter I've seen him fight.
Speaker 1: But he will go. Did you just see this?
Speaker 9: He was just well paired. He was ready ready because you know, it's it's three, it's four builts on the line for this fight.
Speaker 7: Now, dog, Now they're gonna fight again. The rematch was in the contract and and and they gonna watch this but and and Spencer will be better the next time, because I think he was stunned by some of the things. But I'm just gonna tell you what I think happened. I think Crawford had a better training camp because Crawford's corner. Then boys in that corner, yeah, understand the game. And they looked at Earl Spencer's footage and they know what he does and how he plays off his jab, and they took that away with their own jab. And they didn't just have no jab, man, they had firepower behind that jab.
Speaker 1: Quit. Yeah, you to quit. Man. Let me tell you something. But he's a good thing.
Speaker 9: But it has probably got about twenty five million a piece for this faith.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm gonna say one other thing.
Speaker 7: You ever noticed when the referee stopped to fight the person that he stops to fight from he's always talking about. He would have continued, yeah, when when earl, when the referee stopped to fight out.
Speaker 1: Of hood the reff thank you, thank you, thank you. Take your fresh off me. Good look. It wouldn't look good at all, was it. Whoo man, man me, hey man, where was you? I needed you so long?
Speaker 8: All right, junior, thank you.
Speaker 4: Coming up at the top of the hour, a lady in Tennessee, Steve needs advice on her new relationship.
Speaker 8: We'll get into that right after this. You're listening hard morning show.
Speaker 1: All right, Steve, here we go.
Speaker 4: This one is from Shanisia in Clarksville. Shanisia writes, I'm thirty one years old and my brother set me up on a date with a guy he works with. The guy is thirty seven and divorced, and it seems like he's either with me as a favorite to my brother or until he finds someone else to date. He called me yesterday and said, I was so bored, so I decided to see.
Speaker 1: What you're up to.
Speaker 4: Now we've all been dating three months? Am I just something to do? Or does he not know how to talk to a woman?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 7: Either way, what you're sticking around to find out for? If you just something to do or he don't know how to talk to a woman, what what you in that one for? Because either one it ain't gonna lead to nothing good for you, right yeah? I mean, look, if he don't know how to talk to a woman, what you need to stop talking because you're gonna be a woman pretty much, right, So I don't see what that's going. And then you are just something to do. I was bored, so I just called to see what you was doing.
Speaker 1: No, that's not that.
Speaker 7: You're not the one you say that to people. You don't care nothing about it, and you don't care how they feel.
Speaker 1: Right, that's terrible. It's crazy.
Speaker 7: That don't make no sense, you know, And you said, it looks like he's doing it as a favor to your brother. You want to be somebody's favor man, Hey.
Speaker 8: Man, would you take my sister out? She's single?
Speaker 1: What man?
Speaker 7: I'd have been on blind dates, you know, played wing man for some partners back in the day. Showed up and the girlfriend was and all that. But she was nice girl. So we set there enjoying each other, had a nice time that even I was pleasant. We laughed and everything. But this ain't going nowhere. I'm not finish sitting nowhere with you by myself.
Speaker 1: Over here. Got no time for this.
Speaker 8: But you didn't tell her that.
Speaker 7: Hell n you know, yeah, traded numbers and talked and stuff, laughed, but they't go nowhere.
Speaker 8: And you were never believes or nothing.
Speaker 6: Doing.
Speaker 1: We ain't doing that right.
Speaker 8: His attitude, which is horrible, Tom, Tom Cruise is in it.
Speaker 4: You know. All right, I think we have time for one more, Steve. This is from Kandas and Shreveport. Kenni says, my family had a cookout last weekend. My brother's girlfriend brought her twelve year old twins. The twins dad came to pick them up, and my brother's girlfriend them to fix a plate for their dad. I told her that he couldn't have a plate and she cursed me out. My brother didn't defend me. Why did he allow her ex to get a plate?
Speaker 1: Anybody? Well, I mean just some damn food.
Speaker 11: Yeah, why do you care?
Speaker 1: What is the big Yeah? I mean I really don't. You're gonna make him a plate? Twins? Daddy, he's still a good father.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 7: If your brother didn't have a problem with him getting a plate, then why you have a problem with him? You know, which explains why you buy yourself anyway?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 9: Now at the barbecue for her barbecue.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that was a lot, but she didn't get cursed out though by brother's girlfriend.
Speaker 8: Mama's the twins, Mama.
Speaker 9: He ain't coming to every event, he ain't doing that, just picking the kids up.
Speaker 4: Well, maybe she thought she should have checked with her, could he have a plate? Maybe that was don't do no plate?
Speaker 10: Sit here?
Speaker 8: Maybe because she didn't ask, She just said, picture daddy a plate.
Speaker 1: He didn't contribute, so okay, back in that damn pot. I don't know what y'all, thank y'all doing what you think Steve.
Speaker 8: Was she mad that she just said fix the plate and she didn't know she didn't ask first?
Speaker 7: Well, that probably was it. I mean, it's just some people like that though. People don't shift. But I don't know why she got a problem with the dudes. You know, the dude picking up the twins and you know, can he have a plate? But see, first of all, the dude, I don't want no food from my exes, new boyfriend and sister house.
Speaker 1: I don't want you.
Speaker 7: I don't want I don't want nobody making that plate banging that out to me. Right, I'm plus, I've just never been that way. I don't even know these people. I don't eat strangers food, right, never held?
Speaker 4: All right, coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, we will have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after this.
Speaker 2: What the reels back in that day?
Speaker 4: I'll pay you're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: All right, guys.
Speaker 4: So this is the very last day of July, and scientists predict that July will be the hottest month on record in the past one hundred and twenty thousand years. And according to the World Meteorological Association or organization, the extreme heat that has effected millions of people is the harsh reality of climate change and a poor taste of the future.
Speaker 8: So here's the question if you guys felt it. You know, this beat this summer, it's been a mess. It's been hot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, slow ROAs.
Speaker 8: So Steve, does it make you enjoy your cold plung just more because it's so hot?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 7: Get your ass in some fifty degree water? You damn who you are?
Speaker 1: That's mine. I got to try this. I'm just telling you, man, it's just not I've done over one hundred of them now, so wow.
Speaker 3: How long do you stay in there?
Speaker 1: Minutes? I'm trying to do six seconds.
Speaker 8: It's a mind thing. It really has to be, because it.
Speaker 1: Ain't no way that everybody. Everybody see get in it, they turn right back away.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 1: It's a mind thing. But it's all so physical.
Speaker 7: I mean it's you know, I tell people like a lady that works for me every day at family Fuge, she just said, man, I'm so tidy. He always talking about the cold plug. Now she just started doing it. She'd have done eight now that's all we got to hear about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of the steam.
Speaker 4: Harvey Morning Show coming up at thirty three minutes. We'll play around it. Would you rather right after this you're.
Speaker 8: Listening Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 4: Time Now for a round and would you rather, would your guys rather have a third nipple, or would you rather have an extra toe on each foot?
Speaker 7: I got all the dale shoes again, Yeah, yeah, yeah, third nile.
Speaker 1: Really, I don't know where we're gonna put it, but I'm gonna take that third.
Speaker 8: But that's what I'm trying to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, anyway, Would you rather live in a treehouse or live in an underground bunker?
Speaker 8: Treehouse or underground bunker?
Speaker 1: That's all every day? Were up in the tree treehouse?
Speaker 8: Yeah, at least you're outside.
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, but climbing down all the time to go to the stoke gonna be a lot.
Speaker 1: My fall out the tree. Give me this bunker, underground climbing rain. Yeah, I'm in that bunker. Yeah yeah, fighting stake.
Speaker 7: If you if you make a real nice treehouse like I've seen, yeah, I probably go with the treehouse because in the mornings it'll be nice and you know, come out and sit on the porch. Sometimes. I've seen some real nice treehouses that bunker, see y'all talking about when it rained in the treehouse, when it rained in that bunk of what we're doing now, I got to try to swim.
Speaker 1: Out, all right?
Speaker 8: Would you, would you rather have dinner with an alien or have dinner with a zombie?
Speaker 1: A zombie is dead? Yeah this, yeah, give me the aden. Yeah, I like that's interesting. Let's talk today. Let's looks like a good conversation, Steve.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm not finna sit up here and talk to the dead ass personal.
Speaker 1: Stink.
Speaker 7: You got all this decay on you, Your clothes that's hanging off for you, your ragged tea should have been looking at your man to smell on your ass.
Speaker 8: You just body parts are falling off your arm.
Speaker 1: And you're supposed to be dead, So whow we steal? All right? Got it? All right?
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 8: Would you rather be handsome.
Speaker 1: And stupid?
Speaker 8: Or would you rather be unattractive and brilliant?
Speaker 1: Who wrote this already? Right now?
Speaker 8: People?
Speaker 1: Go ahead, you want to tell you who I am? I'm number two already, I'm number one, handsome and stupid. You are my stupid work for me, though.
Speaker 7: One thing that proves is you you got the stupid on lock.
Speaker 4: All right, guys, thank you. That's today's rounded. Would you rather coming up? It is our last break of the day and will close out.
Speaker 8: The show right after this. You're listening Morning show seeve here.
Speaker 4: We are our last break of the day, and before we get out of here, you have to tell us about your elevate you stick the stick packs.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 7: Hey, listen to me.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 7: The stick packs and the gummies are in Walmart now. They're in Walmart now, and they're on Walmart dot com. So now you can get all three of the flavored green drinks in stick packs. Well, you can just take them and travel with them, put them in your water, put them in your juice, whatever you want to do and mix it up and drink right there. And it's really been a game changer for a lot of people. Man, I highly recommend everybody try it. Man, if you want to increase your energy level, do something with your digesting and clear up some of that brain fog.
Speaker 1: You just feel a lot more alert.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 7: It takes a little bit of different time for it to affect everybody, but the product works. Some people feel it in days, some people feel it in weeks. But I don't know anybody that didn't like the product.
Speaker 1: It really really works. And we also have delicious.
Speaker 7: Gummies where if you want to help your digestin go better your mental focus, your clarity and your metabolism. You want to get your metabolism up. It's in Walmart now, y'all. It's in Walmart.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 7: We're gonna do a big campaign next month, but right now it's at Walmart dot com and it's in Walmarts.
Speaker 1: You can get it.
Speaker 7: I'm telling you, just try it for thirty days. Just give it a thirty days if when you buy it, it'll last you thirty days.
Speaker 1: Try it.
Speaker 7: I am telling you, folks, it is absolutely delicious and I've got nothing but rave reviews from everybody that tries it. I'm trying to get more young people to try it too, because man, if I'd have known about this in my thirties and stuff, man, I could have been really feeding mysels a long time ago. I wish I had known about this earlier. So like the main people that's buying is from the Gen X, I think that's gen the baby bull of generation. We're the ones that's really focusing on the product. But I'm telling you, man, if you're in your thirties your forties, you need to look at this product man, and give yourself that extra mental edge, give yourself that extra energy edge naturally, and give yourself that extra mental clarity. It's nothing wrong with being more mentally clear. There's nothing wrong with having more energy, it's nothing wrong with having better digestion. And I don't care what age you are, but I think what happens is if we get into this fifty and up group, you got people start thinking about their health a little bit more because they see people leaving here. You know, they trying to feel better. They know that they not quite what they.
Speaker 1: Used to be.
Speaker 7: But that's why we created the product elevate you in the first place, man, so you can go out there and do something about it. And everybody that I know uses the product feels the difference. And I'm saying to all of you, go to Walmart right now. We got the stick packs. You can order it online at walmart dot com, and you can get the gummies online and you can get it in the stores. The gummies they're delicious. Hell, let be honest, man, it's like eating some candy, that's what it is. Now let me say this too, in conjunction with all that in my closing remarks, Folks, you've got to make an effort to take better care of yourself. Self care is important because nobody cares about your self care.
Speaker 1: Then you should nobody.
Speaker 7: Not your trainer, not your nutrition list, not your doctor, not your loved ones. And people that love you want you to stick around, and they go, hey man, you gotta start eating better. Hey man, you gotta watch what you're drinking. Hey man, you need to cut back. Hey man, you're drinking too much. Dog what you're doing. Man, you ain't exercise at all, You ain't moving and even me, Man, I got to introduce more mobility training into my life, man, so I could keep my movements looking youthful. Man, because sometimes I catch myself. Man, I don't want to I don't want to appear old. You know, I know I'm getting old. I'm sixty six. Come on, man, I've lived longer than I got left that. I'm clear about that. But I want the remaining years to be fulfilling and rewarding.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 7: And I know some people need to be taken care of when they get older, but I'm trying to stave that off if I can for a long long time. I want to be one of the ninety year old people that still moving around, still can drive a car, you know, still can focus and have conversations. I want to be that person. And if that's what you aspire to be, you can make moves to do that. You can you can do some mobility stuff. That's not saying you have to get in there and lift weights with the young cats out there and all that. But you can get out there and do some cable cross. You can go out there and do some band work out. You can go out there and do some mobility training. You can get on the floor and do hip flexibility stuff. You can, you know, get out there and walk.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 7: You can get out there and do calisthenics. You can do whatever. But we all got to do something to take better care of ourselves. The two most important things we have in this world is time and health. And if you're out of either one of those, Lord have mercy you in trouble. Take better care of yourself, folks. It's called sealth care. You got to put more time into it.
Speaker 1: This health thing. We're in a health crisis in this country.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 1: We're dying you earlier now.
Speaker 7: The lifespan is dropping, high blood pressure is increasing, strokes are increasing. You know, and I don't I'm not saying you can avoid everything, but you can do something towards that. You know, I can't say. Look, I know how to stop heart attacks, so I know how to stop troupe. I don't, But I do know if I eat better, if I work out, I'll feel stronger and better. And that's just an important thing. So let's try to think about self care man, and you all put more time into taking care of yourself out there. Okay, that's my closing remarks. Now you don't feel that way, and it's gone. Eat whatever you want to eat, you luck you want pushing nobody in a wheelchair to say it. I'm not gonna do it.
Speaker 1: It's too hard.
Speaker 7: Y'all have a great day. Talk to God, he'd loved to hear from.
Speaker 4: For all Steve Harvey contests, no purchase necessary, void wear prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated.
Speaker 8: For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show