Speaker 1: Welcome to Guys We.
Speaker 2: Find, the Anti Slutshamings Podcast.
Speaker 1: I'm Christina Hutchinson, I'm Karen Fisher and I'm friends.
Speaker 3: Bring up to.
Speaker 1: Sludgie, your horning and your shame. Hey was what?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay? Talk about fucking?
Speaker 2: Greetings, fuckers, how you doing where you've been? Welcome to another exciting episode of Guys We Fuck. It's the Anti slut Chaming Podcast. I'm Karen Fisher, I'm Christina Hutchinson.
Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: Oh I like thanks for turning those headphone volumes out, Mikey, this is way better.
Speaker 1: Hey, you want to email us?
Speaker 2: You got you need advice, you got a crazy story, you got you got a weird.
Speaker 1: Situation happening you see in red flags. We don't do anything about it.
Speaker 2: And you want to be told sorry about last night's show at gmail dot com. Today's subject line is your part in my ugly breakup growing Welcome, Hi, ladies. This is more of a PSA than a question, but I hope you'll read it anyway to help other women who might be in a similar situation to the one I found myself and many years ago, which you unknowingly helped me get out of great job.
Speaker 1: Asked, yay, we said it. We're in the bend.
Speaker 2: I have been dating my boyfriend for about two years in November twenty sixteen, and I genuinely thought he was the one. We had a seemingly great relationship. We were to living together, lots of productive plans for the future, great sex, et cetera. Looking back, there were plenty of problems, but I was in my twenties and every other guy I dated sucked, so I didn't have a great reference point. One evening, I came home and he was laying on the bed on his phone with his arm up over his head, and I poked him in the armpit to get his attention. He sat upright, looked at me with a look of total revolution, and slapped me across the face.
Speaker 1: I'm guessing she means revulsion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because revolutions, or.
Speaker 1: I guess it could be this is a man revolution. Yeah, it starts with me. I immediately started crying.
Speaker 2: He got upset and tried to leave, and I begged him to stay and forgive me because my panic. Responded is to fawn so the person won't hurt me again. Girl, I feel you is fucking furiating to witness.
Speaker 1: Yourself out that response. Sometimes I totally get it. Anyway, the next few weeks were obviously very turbulent.
Speaker 2: I asked him to go to therapy to address his anger issues, since he'd also punched a hole in the wall before this happened.
Speaker 1: He told me I should be the one in therapy.
Speaker 2: Of course, he did tell you that because my experience with violence in the home growing up was obviously causing me to have an issue with this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, his violence correct.
Speaker 2: He was gaslighting me into believing I was blowing it out of proportion since it only happened once, you are correct, happened twice, sent it the whole, then your sabchet across the face. Yeah, just because he punched something that wasn't you, doesn't mean that wasn't violent. One afternoon, when I was getting ready for work and listening to your podcast, he walked into the room and asked if I was listening to you because of what happened.
Speaker 1: Quote.
Speaker 2: For some reason, his idea that I could only enjoy your show and feel empowered as a woman was because of his asshole behavior was so completely douchey.
Speaker 1: It made me something click into place.
Speaker 2: I started opening up to my friends about what happened, and one of them said, quote, I just keep thinking what if this happened to my little sister? Which made me think of think things over objectively and what advice I would give to someone I love in my situation. I left right after that and have been married to a wonderful man for several years now who was great at communicating and doesn't hit walls or people.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 2: He doesn't hit Yay, keep those handsy yourself boom, except when you're fingering me. I hadn't listened to your podcast in a long time, and when I discovered it again, I thought it would be good to spread the message to anyone listening who might need to hear this. What if it happened to someone you loved, what advice would you give them? Do that for yourself, because if they hit you, they aren't worth it, I promise. Well, I like she's snuck in a little abuse towards us that she stopped listening to the show for several years. Yeah, what the fuck? Oh thanks for your small part and so forth. Realization many years ago, ladies, you're the best nice Glad you get out of that terrible relationship into a great one. Yeah, I love that, so I love it. That was a complete email in every sense of the word. Yeah, guys, come see us live if you are listening on Luminary this week. I'm in Toronto, Ontario headlining Comedy Bar Friday July twenty eighth Saturday July twenty ninth, two shows each. I will say hi after the shows or definitely at least after the late shows, depends on the turnover.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. But come to those shows.
Speaker 2: Los Angeles, I'm at the Comedy Store August second, San Diego August third through fifth, Fort Worth, Texas AKA Dallas, AKA wherever.
Speaker 1: You want to call it.
Speaker 2: I'm going to be at Hyenas August eleventh and twelfth. Go to Christina Hutchinson dot com for all those tickets. I have a Patreon that I'm very proud of, and August is the last month.
Speaker 1: It's going to be five dollars a month.
Speaker 2: You have four group Zoom, Therapy and Quotes sessions that I do. All the audio from those sessions are uploaded into Patreons. So it's kind of like a private podcast for you guys where I inner, like where you just kind of talk about what's going on in your life and I ask you questions. I got to say, it's fucking fascinating. I really really enjoy it.
Speaker 1: People come. There's a lot of men that have been coming in.
Speaker 2: I really appreciate that, and a lot of diversity in severity of problems level like I don't know people just people got problems, man, And it's really refreshing to listen to somebody talk about something they're going through, whether it's big or small. It just gives you perspective, and I think perspective is a very valuable tool in trying to manage how you look at your own life.
Speaker 1: So you could come in, you could chat.
Speaker 2: With me, and it's all for five dollars a month up until August, so sign in, get your rates Patreon, dot com, slash Christina Hutchinson, and then of course you can continue listening to it without a country, as so many of you have been doing. I appreciate it. It's on YouTube now on Wednesdays. We made it even earlier in the week because the news is not evergreen, so we wanted to get it to you as fast as possible. So that's without a country Chunnel on YouTube, click subscribe even if that's not the way you listen, just to get more eyes on the show. And then of course, you know, send in those domestic violence emails to Without a Country podcast at gmail dot com if you're not familiar.
Speaker 1: With the show we do.
Speaker 2: I have this like theory that pretty much everyone is like one degree of separation from someone who was either killed or severely injured as a result of domestic violence. And this is like a fun theory I'm tossing around the little party game, you know, an anecdote for the water cooler. So you can send those two Without a Country podcast at gmail dot com, even if you don't listen to the show.
Speaker 1: I suppose you can do that. And Washington d C.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna start going on tour more next year and maybe a little bit in the fall, but Washington DC is the first date and the tickets are up, so I just figured I would tell you about it. I'll be at the Comedy Loft for a full weekend Thursday February twenty ninth through Saturday, March second.
Speaker 1: It's a five show weekend DC.
Speaker 2: I Love You, You're always a really fun show, So start buying tickets for that now so I can sell it out.
Speaker 1: By the time I get there.
Speaker 2: Uh, and the the link tree link in my bio on Instagram has that I'm at Philanthropy l I'm at Christina.
Speaker 1: Hutch and I am at Mike Cuscarelli. Together we are at guys, we fucked without the you and fuck.
Speaker 2: That's on YouTube, that's on the tiktalkers, that's on the Twitter and the Facebook and the Instagram. So follow us, which we'll start with threads too if that catches on. We had to wait a second and see if that was catching on.
Speaker 1: I can't tell. Yeah, not post on it, but I'm like, yeah, I'm not sure what's going on. I feel like the world does not need one more social media platform, but maybe maybe we do. And I'm being closed minded.
Speaker 2: Well, Elon's turning Twitter into X and he said he's knocking the Twitter bird off the building with a blowtorch.
Speaker 1: I believe he's.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it's us X now very I don't know it's fun with the X men.
Speaker 1: Yes, he's obsessed with the letter X. Okay, okay, okay, so good for him.
Speaker 2: A little Elon fact. Okay, Oh, Elon, you're just crazy in a fun way.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I went to hang out with my friend who has a three month old daughter, and I went and she's like a friend that she's one of my most favorite people on this planet.
Speaker 1: I know so much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I've known ever since I was nineteen. We went to college together. We both transferred in the same college. We have like crazy stories under our belts together of like drinking and being on the bars and like titties out.
Speaker 1: And like all just just great stories.
Speaker 2: And I went to her home last week, I believe or two weeks ago. I think it was last week, so I would have talked about on the intro last week if it happened. And I held she put her beautiful three month old daughter in my arms, and I want a baby yesterday. Yeah, I knew that was I knew story was going. Where's the chart, where's h yesterday?
Speaker 1: I wanted baby.
Speaker 2: It is so funny that you said that, because literally this Wed, I went to a barbecue with all my high school friends in in Union, and I was like telling my mom.
Speaker 1: Who dropped me off.
Speaker 2: I was like, you know how women say like they can feel their ovaries moving. I go, I must not have them, because I've never been I've never like felt like had a baby in my arms and like felt whatever these people are.
Speaker 1: Saying with like, you know you feel it in your ovaries? You do not? I mean I know, I'd just.
Speaker 2: Like it's just this yeah, yeah, your heart explodes.
Speaker 3: Literally.
Speaker 2: So funny that you said that, because I was so excited to meet this dog.
Speaker 1: That I had never met at a party before and.
Speaker 2: Then exceeding my expectations. Rosie, your treasure, Your treasure, Ava. He's looking at you, kid, you were also a treasure. Yeah, I really, And I loved witnessing her be a mother in the you know, being in a couple months into being a new mother. She really I mean I imagine it's probably there's stressful parts that I did not see, but I'm like, damn really holding it together in a way that's very impressive to me that I'm like, Okay, I could also be like a calm mom, Like she's a no bullshit kind of person. She would just be like, this is what's happen and she truly yeah, but also being loving at the same time. She's just great and so yeah, I held that baby and I.
Speaker 1: Was like, uh, oh, oh, it's going down. I haven't held it's been that long since you held a baby.
Speaker 2: Nephew who was seven was eight Oh, okay, I held him when he was born.
Speaker 1: People always trying to place babies in my hand.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Eight year olds don't make you want to have kids.
Speaker 2: All related to my but I was just surprised that I had been that long since the last baby hold, because I've definitely held babies in that time period.
Speaker 1: She was just so sweet and she crabbed, She crabbed on my fucking finger and like held onto it tight. It is so funny. That also happened to me this weekend.
Speaker 3: The dog.
Speaker 2: No, no, there was lots of babies at this place too, and a baby also held onto my finger, and I thought it was cool, but just because I was like more like in a scientific.
Speaker 1: Way, I was like, oh baby, the pencil. I love the baby strength.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah No, I really, I really, I was like, damn man, and I was trying to make her laugh and she like, I guess one of like, I brought my polaroid camera over. I love polaroids because they are truly a moment in time that you can't alter, and they're so special and what.
Speaker 1: That's such a use. No it was just like, you know, it's the exact moment and you get the receipt immediately.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wait for it to develop and you might have done it wrong. You can't whatever, you just throw it away, you know. But anyway, so I took we were taking polaroids. I had her husband came home and I had to him take some pictures of us, and we captured like the baby's first like loud laugh, like ha like she was something fell and she was laughing.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. I just started like crying. I was like, this is so and then the polaroid was so cute. It's fun. Fucked I want a baby. That's I mean, that's a fuck. That's you. I know that you made the decision totally. I guess. I guess until next week. Yeah, I know, I'm honestly. Yeah, we'll see. We'll see. Let go let god baby, someone throws a baby at her. Yeah in the week and she goes, I don't want to fuck this kid. Yeah, so that's this week's up date.
Speaker 2: And then I saw Barb the Barbie movie, which I know you also I also saw it. I went alone Thursday night. I bought my ticket a week in advance. I knew exactly how I wanted.
Speaker 1: To see it.
Speaker 2: Would you wear I were a Barbie pink, yeah, of course I like.
Speaker 1: Or a skirt, yeah, I didn't like.
Speaker 2: I mean I like to still be comfortable in the movie theater, so I can really like, if I'm uncomfortable, I won't be able to take in the themes of the film.
Speaker 1: I placed. It was like ten o'clock at night, and I just.
Speaker 2: Don't want to be like fucking walking around and a Barbie offha by myself.
Speaker 1: Wise, it's not a good It's mean in the streets. That wouldn't be a good. Yeah, I was already I was. Men were already ruining it. On the way there. They were like, is that Barbie Pink?
Speaker 2: And I was like, do men have to fucking shut the fuck fucking everything?
Speaker 1: They were.
Speaker 2: They were so mad that this movie had nothing to do with them and they couldn't handle it. And everyone has been acting like babies because of it, because they couldn't handle that.
Speaker 1: A whole movie was just about us and not them. Shut up, wasn't about you. No, Well, I will say there were men.
Speaker 2: There was mostly women in the In the movie theater that I went to, I went with Donna and Diane.
Speaker 1: I was so happy I went with them.
Speaker 2: There's the theater was just filled with women, Yes, groups of friends dressed so cute. Everyone was dressed so cute, and I was like, I really love this. There were a bunch of men there and they were like, they were like.
Speaker 1: Good, I liked them. I were so they were laughing at the right parts.
Speaker 2: Everyone who brought their boyfriend to the fucking Barbie movie.
Speaker 3: You're on a.
Speaker 1: List, how dare you? There was nothing sacred opening night.
Speaker 2: Ew, there were some amazing moments that really Greta Gerwig girl. She wrote the film with her husband Noah. I wass about that too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was I felt your anger.
Speaker 2: When I saw that, I was like, oh, I thought, just Greta thought just credit Road. Yeah, gret is the only one that mattered.
Speaker 1: And then you found out they've been married for like twelve years.
Speaker 2: Yes, I didn't know. And then I you know, I'm not even a fan of you anymore. He's made some great films, but she is a powerhouse. She's incredible. Yeah, I love Greta. The humor in the movie was so fucking funny. There was a scene and I'll.
Speaker 1: Just I guess I'm not giving away. It's not it's a it's a fucking comedy, so I'm not giving anything.
Speaker 2: It Also heads up, if you don't like anything ruined, we're about to talk about the Smarmymory.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you should have seen it opening weekend, because what do you not see any women?
Speaker 3: Idiot?
Speaker 2: Well, were you working at your job, were you making something for your boyfriend?
Speaker 1: Fuck you love you? Or are you doing laundry?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the movie gave you like a very clear roadmap to like the roots of a dumb bitch, like how we kind of start going against ourselves and how it happens so quickly, so quickly, but it can be dissolved also as quickly by just giving words giving uh. I forget the exact quote that they said, but I was so glad that they kind of went over it like this. It's like you're under the spell of society and how you think about yourself and how you view yourself and the the A very simple way to end that spell pretty quickly is to put words to what's happening, to the double standards that are happening to you, and put words to your frustration. You know, and so, and you watch them do that to these characters, and they were basically trying.
Speaker 1: To like lure Barbies away.
Speaker 2: From their Kens after Ken fucks up the Barbieland and kind of makes it more patriarchal after being in the real world. And I loved the montage of how they try to distract the men.
Speaker 1: One of them was saying, I've never seen the Godfather. That was so funny. That was so funny, and I.
Speaker 2: Thought every boyfriend I've ever had where I've said I've never seen like the.
Speaker 1: Godfather or like Gians a big one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I've seen all those movies, but like got any Mafia movies.
Speaker 1: I've they starface, they lose their mind. And it was so funny. I told my boyfriend that.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, this one joke was so funny and I thought of he said, like I've said I've never seen the Godfather of him, He's.
Speaker 1: Like what, And he was like, yeah, that is really douchey.
Speaker 2: That's like a douchey thing for a guy to do, And like I never thought of it that way, and like you didn't meet it as douche Like I know, I know I didn't, but like hearing that joke, that she made.
Speaker 1: In the film like das kind of dude. It's also not a movie that we would like.
Speaker 2: I've seen The Godfather three times, trash all three times. It's yes, it is, Michael, I've watched it three times. It's not a good film. Everyone says it's about family. It's not about family. It's about fucking violence and people who don't know how to control themselves.
Speaker 1: That is what it's about. It's not three three chances. I gave that film three chances. Can not. Everybody likes The Godfathers. Yeah agree, Oh see, I disagree.
Speaker 2: On this snooze very very but at the end of the day, to each.
Speaker 1: His or her own, okay.
Speaker 2: But I also loved there's a montage scene where they were trying to also like distract the Ken's attentions and they were just asking the Ken was like, hey, do you want me to look at your h have a guitar and sing at you? And then they all started singing that Matchbox twenty.
Speaker 1: Songs that.
Speaker 2: The first like three boyfriends I've ever had all did.
Speaker 1: This, which is the song.
Speaker 2: I don't know if good Wait No, it's a push you around, yeah, push you and.
Speaker 1: Yeah and the way singing it, damn.
Speaker 2: And I my Spotify playlist and that I was like, oh, I forgot about love that song.
Speaker 1: It was actually a pretty good song. All the kens we all had acoustic guitars from the beach.
Speaker 2: That was so funny looking into the uncomfortably staring into the eyes of their girl like girlfriend, their barbie girlfriend and singing it poorly was very dramatic facial expressions, and I just I'm like, God, damn it, those are like my first three relationships for all that, And and the girl was going oh wow and pretending it was really good, and I was like, oh, I'm getting called out in this Barbibie movie.
Speaker 1: But I loved the song is so good. Oh wait, I didn't mean to start playing it. Sorry, but I don't know if it's such a good song.
Speaker 2: But I love that scene and I really enjoyed. So Donna was telling me about like the backlash of the movie, and I didn't I hadn't read.
Speaker 1: About Hero's burning barbies.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Conservative commenter commentator Ben Shapiro drew more than a million views, and I'm like, is this why he did that?
Speaker 1: Does he actually think this? Is he that fucking dumb? I don't know that he is and internet mockery.
Speaker 2: For his YouTube video Ben Shapiro destroys the Barbie movie for forty three.
Speaker 1: Minutes Oh God, It's a fucking idiot, in.
Speaker 2: Which he opens by lighting barbiez alls on fire and claims the message of the film is either you're a third wave feminist who hates men, truly hates men, or your brainwashed, you fucking dumb dumb That is not the at all the and then Ginger Gates, wife of Representative Matt Gates, called for a boycott of the film despite attending a premiere event all decked out in pink, criticizing the movie for neglecting to address any notion of faith or family, trying to normalize the idea that men and women can't collaborate positively, and for portraying Ken is not masculine.
Speaker 1: I thought those abs were pretty masculine.
Speaker 3: That guy is the worst.
Speaker 2: Well, because all these too women showed up thinking that it was going to be like about like the nineteen fifties doll Gotcha Bitch, which also is inaccurate because they go into the history of Ruth Handler and how what her idea for the doll was and conceptually her idea for the doll was actually so that her daughter could see that you can be something other than a mother or a wife, and not in any way that those things were bad.
Speaker 1: She herself was those things, Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: And I was actually I talked about this in the podcast, and I got some flat for it from people about because I was trying to write a joke about it's kind of fucked up that we give little girls baby dolls because we're also we're just giving him the gift of.
Speaker 1: Motherhood and if I dressed that in the film.
Speaker 2: Exactly, and I'm like, that's the point I was trying to fucking make wait better.
Speaker 1: What were people saying?
Speaker 2: How they were they multiple no to There were women they were like, why would.
Speaker 1: You say that it's fucked up that little girls get baby dolls?
Speaker 2: They love to be nurturing and they're nurturing and they and I'm like, I didn't even respond. I'm like, I get where you're coming from, but like you're just seeing my point from where.
Speaker 1: You're coming from, and I don't care. And also it's like what Like, I'm like.
Speaker 2: That's not the point I was trying to make with that at all. But I feel like you're giving them responsibility and you're glorifying motherhood, which is a beautiful thing, but like they're fucking.
Speaker 1: Five, Maybe give them a tea cup instead of a baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was just listening to something and they were kind of talking about how women are burdened with caring for others from like the moment we are born, through the things that we are expected to do, and through things like that. Yeah, it's like, oh, here you can play with a barbie and like do fake laundry and work in your fake kitchen. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, for sure, I get that. All find things if you want to do those things. I think I think people often like misinterpret what we're saying on the podcast. It's like, we don't need to reinforce the fact that like being a mother or a wife is valuable. It's been real for the entire it's a society. We're giving people other options. That's what this podcast is about. It's the other options you have as a woman. The initial options of wife and mother have already been covered, so we're not already know those We're not exactly we're not saying those are bad. We're saying, uh, oh, we know, let us show you the world of other options.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you show it. If there's options that we're not covered, show us. Let's all show each other. But fuck off, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I really liked it and I really felt the no. I loved she kind of like roadmapped, like this is how women can be tricked in the thinking less of themselves and that they're not good enough.
Speaker 1: And I really enjoyed that. It was great.
Speaker 2: Also, there were so many great people in it, but I loved Ray and it was so good.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, she was fantastic.
Speaker 2: She was Margot Robbie stand out besides Margot and Ryan obviously, like to me, was the standout performance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, she was great. She was so fucking.
Speaker 2: Funny and uh, oh my god. Yeah, I'm trying to think and well, I knew I was gonna love it when one of the commercials for the film had the excerpt where Margo goes, She's like, you guys, ever.
Speaker 1: Think about death? And I was like, I'm gonna fucking love this.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was so because what's interesting about it is like I don't know if you know, but like Diablo Cody was originally offered the script and she was like, I can't tackle that. I can't give you the movie that I that you guys want. Yeah, like I don't know how to do this. And I am so surprised because I was like, it feels you think of like Juno, feels like something perfect obviously as they thought for Diabolo Cody. Yeah, and I was Greta nailed it, Like I would love to see, like I mean, not Diablo's version. I would love to see, like what if anything she got on paper? She should do a poly pocket movie, Diablo Cody do that poly pocket movie.
Speaker 1: Though Polypocket Love I fucking loved I did.
Speaker 2: I was just looking for little and I could only sit her stand. But my god, were her little pocket mansions just worlds of wonder that I would get lost in. And also the film made me think about like the role that Barbie's played in my life, and I always, like I always I remember as a kid, I always I never had the women Barbies would always go shirtless, and my brother and my mom would always ask me, like innocently, like.
Speaker 1: Be like, why don't your girl Barbies have shirts?
Speaker 2: I'm like, well, the boy Barbies don't have shirts, then the girl Barbies don't have to have shirts. And then they're like, well, no, girls have to have shirts.
Speaker 1: I'm like, no, they fucking don't.
Speaker 2: They don't have pimples even Instagram when we would agree Barbie doesn't need a shirt true nipple and it's like that was so was one of the first.
Speaker 1: Like why this is a stupid thing about.
Speaker 2: The world that I that I realized, you know, the picked up on uh through Barbie, and I remember like I would have tubs and tubs of Barbie dolls and I would just get lost in my bedroom for out time, would disappear for hours, setting up.
Speaker 1: Little villages and little like I saw them this weekend. I've seen them before.
Speaker 2: It's very immactate there, very impressive and like how you could get with the details, and oh I would make my barbies fuck yo, they would have crazy sex. It's so funny because I didn't do that, but I as with everything, and as I said, I took it too seriously. So I was like, we can't have them fucking that's not they have to work at the McDonald's that we.
Speaker 1: Got why right now.
Speaker 2: That's not this is that this place that isn't for fucking it's to work at the McDonald's or a grow gros and grocery shopping, and why aren't we doing this? My barbers are fucking My barbers were playing board games. My barbers were pulling pranks on other barbies. My barberies just have fun jobsting academy awards.
Speaker 1: It's cool.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, they lived in great houses. But it also made me think, it's It's interesting to me because even long before this movie likes, people would often like equate Barbie with like negative things like her, you know, they're always like a body shit, like her waist is so small, her boobs are so big. This isn't realistic. I go, it's a Barbie, it's not realistic. And then to me, it's just like it really like shines the light on how so much of the world you see around you is based on how you see yourself, because it's like, not one time did that ever fucking cross my mind. I gotta say, yeah, that totality of playing with barbiees, and it used to make me furious, And I was like, why do you got to ruin a fucking amazing thing with your insecurity and your body issues? And I know these are serious things, but it's just like we don't, like we don't need to. Barbie's not all your own problems onto everything else in the world, like I don't and I don't. That's not what Barbie was about, especially like knowing who it was created by, now, which I hadn't even looked. I mean, I guess I knew in the back of my head, but I hadn't like looked into deeply because like think of how masculine I am in so many ways. But I loved Barbies and I never thought of them as an anti feminist or like body shaming in any way. In fact, like it was a doll and I knew it was a doll and not a person. And also like that, I feel like it like Barbie got into like diversity, like uh, not only as far as like ethnicity, but like wheelchair Barbie inside like so much ahead of everybody else exactly. So it's like why do we you know, everyone loves to say that I'm negative. It's like, maybe you guys are fucking negative. Maybe that's the problem. Not one time was like like bar makes me it's a tiny doll.
Speaker 1: That's a larger issue.
Speaker 2: That'd be like saying Polly Pocket makes me like, why isn't Polly Pocket more representative of like the way women are.
Speaker 1: That's ridiculous. It's a polly Pocket. She's for a little It's a doll. She makes little people feel guys. She's a short queen Polly Pocket. I loved Polly Pop. I just loved dolls.
Speaker 2: I love dolls, but I didn't like baby dolls. I never liked be I'm like, oh, okay, this is cool. The baby can pee and I got to change the diaper from a very young age.
Speaker 1: I was like, the fuck is this ship? The one one of them you could feed.
Speaker 2: This spoon had like cherries on it, and when you put it up to the mouth, the cherries would retract.
Speaker 1: That's part's really cool.
Speaker 2: I have the one that actually you you fed the real like motion to and it actually peede in a diaper tube.
Speaker 1: That's a one. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like all dolls, yeah, exactly, like the weird porcelain ones that you can't play with. I had an American Girl one though, those kind of like ones you really can't play with because they're so expensive.
Speaker 1: I play with them. I wasn't allowed.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 2: I was in a house where like if it was an expensive dot. You couldn't you had just put on a shelf. Can't be playing with it like that? Is it worth something?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's not about being worth it. I mean it was just more like ambiance. They're still in great shape. My parents had a collectible toy store. They would always say, like they would always give me Barbies for Christmas, but I couldn't open like a couple of them.
Speaker 1: Those are a bunch of those are all worth things?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Oh really? I mean yeah, if they're still boxed and they're not sun bleached.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay they are. Some are worth more than others. I mean you have to lift them up. But I put some Barbies for sale in perfectly centered this weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah I was. I was celebrating Barbie.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Fashion, a lot of fashion fever. Tokyo pop ones. Those are rare, nice, my favorite. They're great outfits. Oh my god, Tokyo pop outfits. Insane fish purse. Come on, how are you doing there?
Speaker 3: You want to?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, okay, cool?
Speaker 2: My weekend was dedicated to Barbie and picking up dead animals.
Speaker 1: Gorgeous, Well the first part. Guys.
Speaker 2: You know who's also gorgeous are gues. He's an Australian radio personality. He's been an mm a fighter, a box or, a world record setting skateboard or a truck racer, a singer, and.
Speaker 1: A beloved podcast host. Ladies and gentlemen, Please welcome to the show. Jason Ellis, How do you live? Belive?
Speaker 4: What will you live beyond? Passing in the burn outside to Islam made of a liver goal save before the futures off it song too much, His Madam love Ella, loves recording every time, begading to summon short, to care about people of plans, sushi and.
Speaker 3: Shure home sub.
Speaker 4: Love in this God for singing old this stand for the doom beer and man fos a toy shoy take your.
Speaker 1: To but in me until losing your powerless well Bird.
Speaker 4: Too much is mad the lives.
Speaker 2: I was hanging out with a bunch of guys for like an hour at a bar and didn't realize that my lipstick was so swear my bright lead red lips. Yeah, I looked like I fucking just back on stocking of guy's dick.
Speaker 1: As Chevy hot men never tell oh is that what't?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 1: That's hot?
Speaker 4: How is that hot?
Speaker 1: I thought that's sloppy?
Speaker 3: Because because you you suck so hot that your lipstick came off, and about I'm not using my brain, I'm using my paintings with that idea. And I was like, oh, it's Mudge, what'd you get up to? Wow, tell me some more about what's going on. I'm just trying to.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's why they didn't say anything. I never thought that that was even a thought that would happen.
Speaker 3: They thought were next men are So.
Speaker 1: They're like, not mysterious, but like that I never would never.
Speaker 3: Would live in it.
Speaker 1: Wow, I have to hear it, and you seem to be evolving a lot, which is exciting.
Speaker 3: It's like my addiction voice and my chauvinistic voice. Now I have my own voice inside there, but it's still those guys.
Speaker 1: Are all still celebrity death matching.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I hear them all the time say stuff and I'm like, shut the fuck no.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that absolutely not talking back to the voices.
Speaker 2: That's being an adult. So like, that's being like an actualized human being that can be in the world.
Speaker 3: Like I learned that from my where It's like, man, it's you know, you suck. You should probably get a drink. And I'm like shut up. Yeah, man, you're fat. Don't go to the gym. It's not worth it anymore anyway. And I'm like, no, no, you don't get to win.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's good, that's amazing. We were talking before the MIC's were recording. We're here with Jason Ellis.
Speaker 1: You have so many herds. We're on and we'll talk about all the hats that you wear.
Speaker 2: I'm not literally and metaphorically, but you said something very interesting that sparked a story in my head. You didn't realize you wouldn't have been able to point out when men are talking down to women until recently, or like more recent in your evolution. Yeah, and you talked about an instant where somebody was talking down to a woman in front of you, and you're like, what the fuck that happens? When we would have the super when we were moving out of our old place, Yeah, my boyfriend came with me because he the super was an asshole. And I was like, I lose my shit. I will lose my temper, my temper. I have the temper of a man with a problem. And I was like, you need to come with me because I want to. I'm gonna lose it on him, and so he was talking to super my boyfriend, and then the super was talking to me and the tone shift and my boyfriend was like, are you you're talking.
Speaker 1: Differently to me?
Speaker 4: Do you know that?
Speaker 1: And he like, he was, like seventy five? So maybe it's just then ingrained.
Speaker 2: Thing, but like so maybe so yeah, So the moral of a sorry is maybe he's never talked nicely to a woman.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. But like switch, everyone's just like, you know, it's a time thing. We just need We didn't respect horrors back in the day. Surely women aren't humans.
Speaker 3: I've been disrespecting holes for so long that I don't think I need to change. Yeah, right, that's right, that's kind of what that is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, We're just gonna ride this one till the end, all right.
Speaker 2: I always wonder though, like, does porn, like if guys consume porn often, like straight men, does it change the way they look at women?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Are women just walking holes?
Speaker 3: See a lot of people say that, but it's I don't Okay, I don't know, but I think I'm definitely odd. So maybe if you're kind of because I'm starting to realize that a lot of people are really dumb. Like I thought that maybe there was more in us in general, like most of us had the chance to lie out and do something. But it seems like most, not most, but a lot of people are screwed and they're not even trying to get out of it. They don't even know that they're trapped in a bubble of dumb.
Speaker 1: Well did you see that?
Speaker 2: There was like a report not too long ago that most people don't engage in what one would define as critical thinking. So most people are just as the Seinfeld joke goes walking around looking around, and it's terrifying.
Speaker 1: But it explains a lot. I think people have the intelligence in them, they're just too lazy.
Speaker 3: To get it. I think that some I think most no one's in spot and no one. If you're not close to somebody that's doing it, then it can't wrap off on you. And if you're only a in a group of people that are just like what's on my phone Postmates, Fox News phone Postmates, like.
Speaker 6: You too to fuck anymore? Like I need it, I'll just get another Postmates And everyone's like, oh, I agree, I should get let's all get post Mates and beer. And then it's just like you know, what everyday other a kid.
Speaker 5: And that, and that thing's just like, ah, you're egging on the slough, deer fox, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't love the attack on Postmates.
Speaker 3: But I love Postmates. I'm my fight is to get because I can't. I got divorced and stuff, so I don't have like as much money as I used to. And I used to be a Postmates.
Speaker 1: She got your postmaids money, well, I pay her.
Speaker 3: So I don't have Postmates anymore because that's how much my Postmates used to cost me a lot.
Speaker 5: I was really and now that I'm single, very tempting to just be like Postmates.
Speaker 3: But now I cook and I can't cook, which I went through a little bit of a depression getting divorced. Like it wasn't easy. Yeah, I got out of it pretty quick, but at one point it was like I'm home by myself and I cook stuff that's depressing, and I'm already depressed. I'm like, I'm like having a really bad grilled cheese and I'm like, this might be the end for you, dude, like you're useless. And then that's and then I catch I'm like, nah, that's addictive. Voice guy saying I'm bad again. I'm like, you get out of it. You can do it, Like you can get some food going, and I forget a couple of meals that I don't hate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 3: And then things seem to be working out a little bit. So now I can afford postmtess not a lot, but like every now and then I can get like some tacos.
Speaker 1: Wait, do you have children? Oh? Okay, when you pay? I always thought, I mean, women get the shorter end of the stick in a lot of ways.
Speaker 3: Not that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But and it's what does the if the woman post.
Speaker 3: I don't get I know, I'm like, uh, the Beatles guy, I don't. If I love you, I love you, and like if I get a prenup, that means I think I'm going to break up with you. I care about money. I care about love.
Speaker 1: Well you do when you want that post mats.
Speaker 3: I don't have any money. I don't have any money. I don't care. But the thing is, like I was a millionaire. I want you to have more depressed than I was.
Speaker 2: Now right, I agree with what you're saying in theory, like I under like like like that it's like preparing to break up but the thing is like, if you're entering into marriage anyway, it's it's a contractual agreement.
Speaker 1: So if you're okay with that, you should be okay with the part that's like safe for yourself.
Speaker 2: I am very very pro prenup and just in case you get married again, you can also a post up.
Speaker 1: But was I crazy?
Speaker 4: Didn't you?
Speaker 3: Did you?
Speaker 1: Or did you not recently like get engaged to someone else or almost like hallucinating? Okay, this is so, this is you terrified? Okay, I think.
Speaker 3: That would be if I was real, I would be like, okay, okay, someone somebody, you can shoot me now, you can throw me off about a building. It doesn't I don't need to be here. I've got a bad intention to ruin myself.
Speaker 2: Maybe this was like one of those things like an old Instagram post like pops up as if it's a.
Speaker 1: New one or something.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, So there's only been one wife and one divorce, and there's two divorces three three? Okay, hell yeah, why you pay all those ex wives?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, that blows.
Speaker 3: I gave. I gave I get a little one at the start, not for very long, and I didn't have a lot of money, but I gave her half for half the relationship. She used to beat me up, so that one was like, weird, why did you.
Speaker 1: Get her mind that fucked up? How did she beat you up? Also how you're a big guy.
Speaker 3: Well, because I'm a big guy, but I don't hit.
Speaker 1: With women, so you can't fight back.
Speaker 3: So it used to be I don't care, especially when you're way bigger, and you know, I can take a lot, and she knew it. But she was a bit of a kickboxer, and her mum was a bit of a gang kind of person, so she grew up rough and had like a switch where sheet very violent, a straight in and I used to smoke weed and she was weird. When we met. I took a bunch of drugs. I was drunk all the time, and then she wanted me to be sober, and I kept smoking weed every time that I just pro skateboarder. I'd go smoke with my friends, come back. But I dropped in and she's like, you hired.
Speaker 1: I'm like no, oh, okay, So that was already.
Speaker 3: I'm a real bad liar too, Like I know, I just go yeah, I did it because I know that if I know I didn't like my face just says that I did, and I'm done. Anyway. Yeah, my daughter has the same thing. Every time she's like no, I didn't, or she looks away. I'm like, what did you look away from? When I said that?
Speaker 5: I don't know because I wanted to Oh my god, fucking lying.
Speaker 3: I know you're lying. But so that one was I got beat up and I used to tell people and they would just laugh, and I thought they just thought that that wasn't that big of a deal. But it turns out nobody believed me.
Speaker 1: Oh no, women definitely beat men up because she.
Speaker 3: Was really hot and literally cute, and she's to talk like a baby sometimes, so yeah, anyway, not to me, but to like she'd say things to dogs and stuff where she was just saying.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait, talking like a baby who ad dog? Is normal? But that's fine. She's talking like a baby to you. Yeah, talking like a baby in other situations, not like me.
Speaker 3: Oh god, I might have been into that. That's weird. Really no, but one time, Yeah, I want to do any of everything.
Speaker 1: Have you done something that you're like ever? Again?
Speaker 2: And also I feel like maybe for like clips you want to You want to say, I want to do almost everything once.
Speaker 5: Just I don't want to eat ship and other things too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not even the worst of it. What else is like sucking? You know, pedophilia?
Speaker 3: Oh I didn't even Yeah, I don't. Okay, Yeah, I want to about you out of here talking about adult stuff.
Speaker 1: We're defending you.
Speaker 2: Well that's the pro Pedophilia is adult stuff for hawk.
Speaker 3: That's a person that's been raped a bunch of times. I'm not. I guess you go one way or the other. I went the other. Like, if you rape kids, I kill you. That's my right.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 3: If you rape kids and you're in my in my I can get you. Yeah, I don't care who you are, I'm getting you. I'm like, man, I'm going to jail. Why because the rape of guy was right next to me. Somebody had to do it. If you don't do it, what's wrong with you? Anybody that's near them killed.
Speaker 2: I just read that Larry Nasser, that gymnast who assaulted he got stabbed in critical condition, and I was like, ah, really shitty.
Speaker 1: But I'm so happy that that happened, because boy, I watched this testimony. Sorry, those girl suffer.
Speaker 3: Anyway, she came. I came home one day and I was living with another skateboarder and hell yeah. And I came later my stomach and started playing video games in the living room with my buddy and she comes in and she's like, what are you doing? And I had sunglasses on, so I didn't have any eye jobs.
Speaker 1: It's like barts and they back.
Speaker 3: She's like, what are you doing. I'm like, I'm playing video games. It's like, why you got sunglasses on. I was like, I don't know, just playing video games sunglasses on. It's like, take your fucking sunglasses off and show me your eyes and I'm like, there, are you happy? And then I put them back on and started playing video games, and I guess my eyes were bloodshot. So she comes over and just starts foot stomping me in the back of the head. My god, that's terrible, and I remember I remember watching my friend's feet run up the stairs to his room as my head was bouncing off the ground with her kicking it.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 3: So he was like, dude, that's not cool, and I was like, yeah, you're right. She should go to anger management. And then I think she went to one and then I was on DC shoes and stuff was still a skateboarder, and the whole team got flown to Aspen and we all had rooms next to each other, and I went to a signing and I was supposed to be back by midnight, but instead I was back at two because I got drunk after the signing and danced on the dance floor like a you know, a sho. So I come back in the room and she's like, what are you fucking doing? It's two in the morning. I was, and I don't usually do this, but I slipped. I was drunk.
Speaker 5: I was like, ah, fuck off, because I was drunk, that's.
Speaker 1: What you saying.
Speaker 3: Off.
Speaker 1: Its fine. Also like I went to dance with friends because last time you kicked me in the head, but.
Speaker 3: Wasn't thinking that. It was like a gap between those things. But anyway, I didn't even have my eyes open, and she ran up and kicked me in the nuts oh and dropped me to my knees, and then she kicked me in the face. And I've been knocked out a lot. I've had a lot of concussions, so I know what it's like. So as soon as she kicked me, I hear the warm, fuzzy sound like the root. It's like hmm, I can't really see. And then I start to come back and as I'm coming back, She's got me by the hair, oh, punching me. I had hair, punching me over and over again, and I'm like, what the fuck is wrong with you? And then she stops. And then I go in the living room. I sit on there. I go turn on a TV. And she goes, what are you doing? And I'm like, sleeping on the couch, gonna watch it. Get the fuck in the bedroom. And I'm like okay, Like damn, I already analyzed this now that I'm me, and was like, wait, she said, get the fuck in the bedroom, and you did what the fuck was wrong with you? So I go to sleep. I wake up my pillows covered in blood, Like I got pretty fucked up. Oh no. I go to getting the bus to go to the mountain the next day, and this photographer for DC really nice guy.
Speaker 5: I never liked him because he wasn't a skateboarder.
Speaker 1: Great guy, but I fucking hate it.
Speaker 3: Well I knew he was. He was like a normal guy, and I don't like back then, I don't like people like you skate they don't talk to me. It was I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying that's what I was like.
Speaker 1: It's like a guy who thought skateboarding was a cry he can I talk to you for.
Speaker 3: A second and takes me off to the side and he goes, hey, man, I'm in the room next to you. I heard what happened last night.
Speaker 5: You just I know you're a big guy, but that's bullshit, dude.
Speaker 3: You need to leave her. And I was like, leave her and he was like, yes, wow, wake up, man, Like that's fucking abuse.
Speaker 5: Like if it's the other way around, the cops should come, like, yeah, out of there.
Speaker 3: And then I yeah, And I just knew he would. I didn't think he liked me either, because I was such a dick, And I was like, this guy is just saying it because that's what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he's giving me the truth.
Speaker 2: And it's interesting like abused partners, regardless of the gender, like have the same thought patterns of like not even considering leaving a place that from the outside is so obvious, why wouldn't you leave?
Speaker 3: I was pretty sure I was so annoying that I deserved it. Yeah, yeah, that's what because I did things, you know what I mean, like you look at my phone, you text somebody and I was like, yeah, I mean like some Olympic gymnast tech was into me. At X Games, she was like some Russian. I mean, she was like, I cannot go with my coach. My coach is coming, and I'm like, what the fuck is happening? She said she's a coach, won't let me see us. I was into her, you know, yeah yeah, and then I got cot texting.
Speaker 1: Her when you divorced her, you were married to this woman. Yeah, yeah, her money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I still paid her money, but it wasn't only only married for three years, so I paid her a year and a half. Then I got Then I was like, I don't want to get married. I don't want to I'm not good, I'm very annoying, so I don't want to have a relationship. So then I had a girlfriend that we just played video games and had like we had a lot of fun. And then she got pregnant and was like I want to have the kid, and I was raised to you know, I was like, well that's if that's what you want to do, I'll do everything I can to support it. You know me, and you know that I'm probably going to be a bad dad.
Speaker 4: What made you say that?
Speaker 3: Because I were responsible? I was a child. I was doing coke. I had like an eight ball under my seat.
Speaker 1: Parents do coke?
Speaker 3: Okay, well, well how old were you? I know time it's like twenty eight.
Speaker 1: Five or something like, I was just bored. Twenty eight is still I was old enough. Your brain's fully developed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, And I was still living like a child. So when that happened, I grew up. I stopped doing hard drugs because I was scared to be a bad parent. And then I caught the year. She had parents that were good parents, so we lived with them at one point.
Speaker 1: Oh that's good help.
Speaker 3: And I copied them and I learned how to be a parent through all three of them, just watching them, like how you do this, how you do that? And then I mean over the years. Yeah, because my parents were ten men. I won't say it. My dad had a really bad temper, and so there was like you know, you get hit or you get yelled at for like little things, and maybe flinchy and scared of confrontation. And that's in me I mean, if you rub me the wrong way, I can explode. Therapy and all that stuff, and I I've been working on myself really hard to try to not be that guy because that I'm awake now, and when that guy shows up, I regret him so much. Like even when I talk, like when I get angry, I talk like my dad. I say, i'd more austrayed. I say count a lot, you know what I mean, And it's dangerous, Like when I start saying count, if you want to go like if someone I meet someone that's like me.
Speaker 5: We're gonna have a straight on, like a full on brawl.
Speaker 3: And it's embarrassing to know that I could go there. So I'm I'm really you know, I mean, if people My son taught me a lot. He's helped me a lot because of my road rage. One time, a guy was yelling at a lady at a light and I opened the door and I was like, hey, get your fucking head back in the car. Count I'll knock it off. And he was like fuck you. And I was like, oh yeah, And I went to get out of the car and my son was in the back and he started crying. He was like, Dad, please get back.
Speaker 2: In the car.
Speaker 3: And I've been in fights with my dad in a car where he fought a bunch of people and I was in the car screaming, crying, except he fought them all and every light for like half an hour. People other cars were like stop, it's a kid in a car. And my dad just kept fighting these four guys until he worked them.
Speaker 5: Whoa.
Speaker 3: So I caught his face and it all flashed back and I was like, oh my god, just stop in the car and I was like, I will never do that again. Dude. Your dad's got a temper, you know, I mean, and I'm gonna work on it. And I broke it down to him. And then maybe a year or two later of going to therapy and stuff, somebody cut me off and I was like, hey, fuck her, and he's like, fuck you, bitch. And I went and I started rolling and my dad, my son in the back goes nice Dad, and I was like what and he's like that was really I saw that, like that dude needed to be checked and you didn't that like it's working. And I was like, oh, thanks, dude. And then my daughter was also like, yeah, good one. I remember.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of energy to stop the cycle. Yeah, it's a lot of work, but like I imagine seeing your little the little boy in your son's eyes.
Speaker 3: That's what it did.
Speaker 1: That's a time work for like, okay, not even a question. I gotta stop this ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, so that was a nip that.
Speaker 1: Are your parents still alive?
Speaker 3: No, my dad's dead. My mom still like she just had a stroke the other day. She's gonna come see me in October. I haven't seen it for over ten years. Wow. Because I went on the Stern Show talked about my molestation stuff, I wasn't really sure like I was when I was twenty seven. I took a bunch of acid and a bunch of meth after a demo, and then I was at a pool party and the pool was closed and nobody could get me out. So I was like, I would like hiss the people if they tried to touch me. Okay yeah yeah yeah, So everyone was scared, and my girlfriend at the time was like, I'll watch him. So then everybody was like cool, see her, and they left me there in the hotel pool while she watched me talk to an invisible person, and the invisible person told me that I was molested by my father, and I was in shock and crying and talking to this invisible person while my girlfriend was watching the whole thing.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 3: And then the next day when I woke up, I remembered it a little bit, like pieces of it. And then my girlfriend at the time called my mother because my father I think had already No, he hadn't, No, he was alive. She said, oh god, I thought he forgot that.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, my girlfriend tells me that in the morning, and I'm like, wait what.
Speaker 1: She thought that it had been resolved by you forgetting that you were molested.
Speaker 3: That's what at the time.
Speaker 2: Who okay, wellsleas gives you confirmation that these like so she couldn't go crazy if you when I was.
Speaker 3: Like, wait, what the fuck? Yeah, because I would never have thought that I was that guy at all, and told me that, and I don't remember that, and I'm twenty seven. I thought I'd figured out that I wasn't aware of the scarring of how a brain can hide stuff because you can't handle it, because that's what I thought. I think it's that. I think by the time I was twenty seven, I was like, I'll give you a little bit, but I'm not going to give it to you all. When I was forty, so like I heard that, I knew that, and I remember saying, it's my father, and then my mom goes, no, you thought it was your dad, but it was the neighbor. It was my neighbor. He babysitted you and he had red hair, so we kind of figured out.
Speaker 5: That it was him, not your father. And I was like, well, what did Dad do to that guy? Because I see my dad smash people, like end them for little things like he had a temper.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I'm like, did you kill him? And he's like, no, you like, you know, warned him.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, And I'm like what huh?
Speaker 3: And then I go back to my dad's house and I see him in the morning and he's like, how's it going. I'm like all right, and he's like you think he got molested? I go yeah, he goes, you think it was me?
Speaker 5: And I go nah, and he goes, oh okay, and then that's it. We never spoke about it ever again.
Speaker 3: Wow. And my dad was not good at sharing emotions, Like he never said he loved me or anything. I knew he did, but he just couldn't do it when I got the first time I got married. At the wedding, he said he was proud of me in the speech, and that made me us fighting tears so fucking hard, because that's the nicest thing, and it's not I'm not trying to be like, oh poor me.
Speaker 5: It was just like he couldn't do it.
Speaker 3: He couldn't get it at he was built different, like he was raised in a way that was just like, I feel sorry for him for all those.
Speaker 2: People, because when you have a moment like that where you're experiencing genuine love between a father and son and you realize you've never experienced that before with your own father, You're like, oh wow, something like it is so pautiful.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to show him that I'm worth something.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And he passed away down he died.
Speaker 5: And then when I was forty, I got married with my second wife and we had two kids.
Speaker 3: And then I had a life coach who said because I was like, I think I'm going to cheat, Like I was talking to trans girls and I was like, something's I'm definitely not straight, Like something's up because I'm doing everything in my power not to sleep with these trans girls that I know. Yeah, but I'm going to crack. I'm going to do it. And he was like, you need to sit her down, tell her that. That'll make it easy for her to leave you. And also if you tell her that before you do it, then she doesn't have a reason to flip out and make your life hell because trust me, divorce with kids, she can wreck you. And I was like okay.
Speaker 5: So we sat down and I told her and she was like okay, bye.
Speaker 3: And then because I'm so used to a woman in my life, like because I might have a lot of people around, this is I didn't discover this then, but now I know, like I'm a baby, I want someone to take care of me. So because I don't know how to take care.
Speaker 1: Of my I was like, this is very straight.
Speaker 3: This is what I thought. You know, I go through myself. It's like you came to America when you were seventeen, like that ain't nothing. You can do it. But I didn't think I could. So then I regretted it, wanted it back, went through hell because.
Speaker 1: Did you say, I take it back, I don't want to fuck trans women or no.
Speaker 3: No, no, I think well because then I went to rehab and then I did like some hypnosis stuff and that's when I realized it was bad.
Speaker 4: It was good.
Speaker 1: I've had it it was supposed to do for you.
Speaker 3: What was I thought it was going to be about my my brother died in like a really bad accident, and it was like something that Okay, I you know, that was the person that I was most connected to in Australia and he was going to come to America. And then I would try, you know, he would drank and I got him sober and and I you know, he was on the right track. And then like all these people partied and they stole a fucking steamroller up that I have a house in the mountains, and they hot wired a steamroller and two of them were in it, and the others were in the and the and I think my brother was My brother was on the front and this guy was driving. But then the car drove off and they were like, where did steam roller go? And they come back and it's gone. They went off the cliff because they were knocking poles off on the side of the road. Instead of the pole tip in, it bent and the steamroller went and rolled off. Oh my god, he broke his neck died instantly. He's twenty four. He's like in the year and I'm so I'm like wait what, Like I was about to go home for Christmas and my father died like the year before, on the map, pedaling up to the top of that mountain, trying to show my other brother that he can do anything he can do, which so he died on top of the mat. So now I'm back on this fucking hill again, carrying another fucking relative in the same year. And it's just like, it's my other brother's shattering because that those two are like both full brothers. That's my half brother. And I moved over here like I'm trying to I was always trying to get out. I never made any sense in that family. That's why I don't blame my stepmom for not being the hugest fan of me, because I was fucked. I was like crazy and probably rubbing my brothers like they were your affluence in a bad way.
Speaker 5: But I also don't want to take full responsibility.
Speaker 3: Because I got my crazy from my dad. He's in the same fucking house.
Speaker 1: So I was just I like the crazy when it's your father, but not when it's you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I understood her angle. It's like, you're not even you. I mean, if you went back to your mom's I could have this family, you know, I mean with these two great kids with no scars, they're unscarred and make it work.
Speaker 2: So what did this hypnosis reveal to you? Because you thought it was going to be about your brother's death.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but instead it was about the molestation and who did it and the face and the dick.
Speaker 2: So did you I did hypnotherapy to recover molestation memories that I was like, I don't know if this is true or not, and the memories came clear. They were pretty clear, and the one guy one of the incidences, I.
Speaker 1: Was like, I don't know who this guy is. I just know like generally what he is.
Speaker 2: But I was able to successfully disassociate from the memory. So I almost watched myself experience it. But I wasn't like upset, which yeah, yeah, kind of shocked because I'm a very emotional person.
Speaker 1: Did it also happen with you.
Speaker 3: A little bit? But nah, it was still scared. But then that's when I started to I had another vision of being in another house. When we were doing a little bit, my father started to make some money, and I have my own bedroom and there was a heat lamp that would come into my room. It was like a big circle, like the orange glowy thing. And I was under the bed holding onto the beds the mattress strings with my fingers and my toes.
Speaker 5: So I pulled myself off the ground. So I was like under the mattress holding onto it, and I was like, who is that and why am I so scared of it?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: And I felt like it was my father, but I didn't know right then because I'm now I'm like I'm trying to fix myself. So now I did MDMA therapy. Yeah, doctor, and that was the worst thing ever because what was good, but just to know that it was him and the things that happened to me, Yeah, it's just so fucked. It's just not right, you know, Like I don't know why anybody would do that to anybody. But in the end, I remember holding like I was on the holding on to the springs, and the lamp got right over to me and I was like, please stop, and then the lamp went away, and then my mind followed the lamp back to the bedroom where he realized what he was doing. Was hurting me, and I felt like I felt like he didn't know he was hurting me until right then when I said stop. That's what I came up with, which is also like I want this not to be real. You know, like my brother, my other brother doesn't really, we don't really, we don't talk.
Speaker 5: Anymore, like we talk a little bit because of this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because he was like, no, he didn't, And I was like, I'm like, you don't even know anything about dad? Did you know that he was doing live sex shows before he died? Like none of you know this? I fucking no because I was older and and the guy that worked with him told me after he died because he was a cheeto and he finally cleared it up. But it turns out when he finally cleared it up, he wasn't cleared up at all. He was doing like he owned like half a sex shop or something. He was he was doing it sounds like he might.
Speaker 1: Have been molested too.
Speaker 5: That temper will do it try to bang my auntie.
Speaker 1: H so oh so he so your grandfather molested his daughter. Okay, so she.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't be surprised that she did it to dad too, Because my grandfather before he passed away, he transitioned to a lady. And I remember when I came back from America one time, my dad picked me up at the airport and he goes, guess what fucking Jock is now? And I'm like, that's my granddad's now. I'm like what he's a fucking woman and I'm like, what do you mean? He's like fucking trainny and I'm like, oh, whoa crazy? I'm like, why are you angry about it? He's like you believe it? And I'm like yeah, yeah, but I mean why you met R. I was so confused as to why. I'm like, I still would told the jock whatever her name is now, I'm told her sure, Like I don't under still my granddad never I never had that hate.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Well, I wonder to know if your dad was molested by I.
Speaker 3: Don't know, but I would.
Speaker 5: I would bet on it because Jock was was a weird guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I shouldn't be saying names, but whatever, they don't like me anymore. I don't know. I feel bad.
Speaker 2: About it, is though, It's wild, like doing this podcast for over a decade, molest station is so prevalent, and you got to talk about it, like, if it's happened to anybody on the show, like I would, you know, obviously don't if you don't feel comfortable, But if you do, I think that's a gift because it's wild.
Speaker 3: You got to get it out everybody, And like, I mean, if it's happened to you, you've got to face it. That was the same with the ayahuasca. It just wouldn't let me.
Speaker 1: I can't run from it.
Speaker 3: I couldn't run from it. It just kept showing me the worst parts. And I was like, stop it, and it was like we're not stopping, Like We're going to keep showing you this until you can't until you accept it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you feel and you feel for that little boy who was hurt, and a lot of level that is incumbreention.
Speaker 3: Which brings so much anger, right, And I was going to.
Speaker 2: Say, that's where the temper comes from, because you're so mad that that little boy had to go through that.
Speaker 3: I remember the first time I realized it happened, I had that urge to just fucking kill everything. And I was like, you need to you need to find another way to get this out because you're going to ruin your whole life, you know. And at forty, I felt like I'd already done it all and I'm like, you're going I feel like I'm twelve. I have like a twelve year old's like rage, you know, and I'm like, this is I have like two kids, an ex wife, I have a business to run, and I'm about to fucking lose it. And I really was like desperate for help. And that's when I was like I'll take anything. I remember being so scared. IY wasco I didn't want to do it at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's my next I want to do that.
Speaker 3: I just had to. I had to find I had to do everything I could to get happy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where did you join? Like Peru? Did you do it?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: I how did somebody from Peru come to my house for three days?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Wow? By myself?
Speaker 1: Do you have experience? Did you once? Or did you do it with the integrat.
Speaker 3: Three days in a row?
Speaker 1: Well? Three days in a row?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: And what was that?
Speaker 1: How did you feel after good?
Speaker 3: I mean, it wasn't It's not like you know, I mean, all of a sudden they come out of it and I'm like, I'm fixed. The medicine stays in you so to me, it's like a voice where the decisions you make or the reactions you have to things, it tells you why you're doing it and kind of like slows you down, like you're doing this because of your childhood. I mean, like this person is not your father, this person just cut you off, or like it's not the same person. You're going from one to fucking eleven because because you're ready to go to eleven at all, at all costs. You want to go to eleven, you're living in it. So it just made me realize how angry I am and how I need to get it out. You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what do you do for fun?
Speaker 3: Fuck?
Speaker 1: Because you're sober?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well I smoke weight all the time.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're LA sober.
Speaker 3: Yeah I'm saying that. Please.
Speaker 5: I really like Los Angeles, but that one's bad.
Speaker 3: Well because it's just not It's not like LA is the only people that do that. Everybody.
Speaker 5: Look, if you drink, you get messy, you feel like shit, you're hungover, you can't go to the gym. Say you take shrooms, you're kind of enlightened. If you take a lot, you kind of laugh and gig. If you take a lot, a lot.
Speaker 3: Then you go to another dimension you wake up like kind of smarter. Yeah, it's never really bad. I mean waight is like you know mean, don't like, don't just eat, don't do stupid like, don't make it like, don't get angry. I don't get angry.
Speaker 1: Oh totally for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fucking you have it.
Speaker 1: You know, stoners are sharers. They don't get mad.
Speaker 2: Like I had a year of like like being violently suicidal, and like what saved me was smoking weed in the morning, which I never did. But I'm like, thank God that this drug exists and have access to it because it just makes me go, that's.
Speaker 3: What I do. It just helps.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm a fan of it makes me nice to people, yeah, or not more understanding.
Speaker 3: I like, Hi, Jason, So how do.
Speaker 2: You seek out pleasures sexually now versus before all this all these Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's a good question because of thanks to therapy. There was a time there where when I started doing gay stuff and my wife showed me the grinder.
Speaker 1: App and then she showed it to you as like to egg you on.
Speaker 3: Like That's how I came out because of her. When I first met her, I was definitely not interested in being married to anybody because I was paying my ex like more money than so.
Speaker 1: Is this the second wave of the third wife?
Speaker 3: Third wife?
Speaker 1: Third wife?
Speaker 3: Okay? And she was like crazy tattooed chick, and she taught me about blood play. She like slashed my eyes and spit it all over me, and hell yeah.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh my god, this chick is evil, Like this is so cool and she seemed crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I was really into it. And then she I had a calendar of trans girls because one of the trans girls on my show gave it to me, and she goes, what's this And I'm like it's calendar. Are you into this? And I'm like maybe, and she was like really and in a way where it was not like really, it was yeah, yeah yeah, and I'm like yeah. And she's like, would you fuck him? And I was like yep, she would you a guy? And I was like, yep, that's so hot. And I was like that's so hot. Yeah, oh ship, we can hang out?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, let's get married.
Speaker 3: And then she kind of and then she kind of pushed it on me, and then she had a few friends that knew and then I had like a little community of where Jason could talk about getting sucked off by a guy yourself, nobody made fun of me. Yeah, so I kind of felt like this ain't so bad. And it also made me feel like I got something off me, Like I was like, wait, I think I'm supposed to tell people who I am really, because I've been hiding this. So then that's when The Stern Show said the last interview I ever did there, They were like, do you have any They did They asked me all these questions before I do it, and then they go, is there anything else that you would want to say? And I was like, yeah, I might be by and the I was like I'm sorry, what was?
Speaker 1: What was?
Speaker 3: And I was like, oh, here we go.
Speaker 1: I started jacking off and.
Speaker 3: Jason could come back for sure now. Yeah. So then when that came out and I wasn't sure who molested me, I thought it was my grandfather. At one point I just would have made I just couldn't say that it was him. Yeah, it's just respect. I looked up to him so much, like that's the person that I looked up to the most in my life.
Speaker 2: A lot of times abusers make it such like they make you their hero in a way of like in a combination between the abuse and like also like acting like a father figure a leader figure for.
Speaker 1: You so they have more control. And you're like, wait, till it was that real?
Speaker 3: Or was that not seem as like? I didn't. I still don't believe it as a plan. I just think it's a reaction because I think that's how I was. I did. I didn't him in with with these guys. I was letting. I was just blow jobs. But I would just pick it was funny. I would pick like small. There was a time that I picked small Asian guys because my dad lost these business at one point and it was a small Asian guy that bought it. And he was really mean to my father in front of me. Oh wow yeah yeah face fuck him and then get the fuck out of here. Wow. The but they like that, that's this is not like that I started. This is the thing that they guys would come over and just want to be like yeah, and I'm like, what is happening?
Speaker 1: They can read something in a safe situation.
Speaker 2: That's why kink is really it can be really therapeutic because it's like let's play pretend here, but you have to earn trust before you. Yeah, you have to like and then if you think about it, it's it's a more safer environment than just meeting a guy at a bar.
Speaker 1: And drunkenly fucking them.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know, yeah, community.
Speaker 1: Is very mindful of rules and consent.
Speaker 3: But anyway, my therapist broke that down to me and he was like, you're going you're trying to relate to your childhood. You're trying to get your power back the people that molested you. You're trying to get him back. And when I realized that, boy, did that take that away? Like make me vomit? Like just the thought about I.
Speaker 1: Was going to ask you, I made certain sexual things less fun.
Speaker 3: Fuck you? It ended that more. Well, then that's how I broke up with my wife because then I started to want to have a connection with the person. So my ex and I had a thing where I could sleep with people. Boys are boys are easier to sleep with when it comes to oh, you're married, but I can still blow you cool. A girl's like, wait, are you married?
Speaker 1: I want a whole conversation. They don't believe you, yea.
Speaker 3: So then whenever I would meet a girl that I would start to like and sleep with my ex. Didn't really like that, even though the only way she could sleep with another guy was because they had a mental connection.
Speaker 1: But you didn't.
Speaker 2: That didn't threaten your sense of safety, and yeah, are their ground rules about that though, like or what like that you couldn't form an emotional connection or I mean it's kind of like you can say that, but then how can you actually prevnt it? Yeah, I mean it's only your job to stop it.
Speaker 1: Once it happened.
Speaker 3: I don't think we discussed it enough how things evolved, and then I got way gayer, right because I started to open up to it and accept it. And then some gay guys, you know, like like butt fucking Like like the first time someone said can you but fuck me? I was like, fuck off, it's so gay, right, And then I was like maybe I should try it, you know. And then I was like, he looks like he's having fun. Maybe I should get but fucked you.
Speaker 1: Got a treasure trove up your eye?
Speaker 3: And then I did, and I was like, wait a minute, you can have multiple orgasms from you, but yeah, welcome. Yeah, I'm like I'm not giving this up. I'm in, Like I'm I'm going to be in butt fucking mania more.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy to hear you say that, because I there was a part point in the podcast where I was so pro too, pro guys getting something up their ass. I saw my boyfriend at the time was like, found a prostate simulator. If I porn video of a guy using.
Speaker 1: It, and he's like, that looks fun. I'm like, looks cause it is, let's go.
Speaker 2: And I watched him and I saw I was like doing stuff to him while he had that in You see a man come and you're like, wait, this gets me off.
Speaker 1: This will be my spank bank the rest of my life. How hard you're coming? And I'm like, I can't believe. Why why would you think? Why would you not do this activity? Because you're like it's great A gay who gives a fuck?
Speaker 3: It's in my stand up I say it. I'm like, you know I'm out here, you know, I forget I how to I got. I learned how to wash my butt at like I got like this metal host thing on the show. So I just watched that super quick and easy. And then you know, it's only a couple of people that I trust that do it to me and I can have like I'm having orgasms that I can't have any other way.
Speaker 1: You have a butt fucking rotation. I love that. Yeah, but up a clothes butt fuckers.
Speaker 6: I feel like.
Speaker 3: When I first tried to get a finger in there, I could tell that there was a barrier of straightness. And then if I have jokes about it, where to me it was it turned into a straight wrestler because I was like trying to get a finger out there, and I was telling my butt like, hey, but just let it go, man, and then my butt's like no, like only because that's what straight homophobes say. Sure, And I was like, wait, what what You're my butt like, let me in. I was like, no, dude, if things go in there, you're gonna have the gay and that's bad.
Speaker 1: They're gay.
Speaker 3: That's how I stand down. I'm just trying to explain to straight people, this is the easiest way to do it. I love it, but I could feel it like if something goes in there, I'm being a girl. Something's effeminine about me.
Speaker 1: This is petrated.
Speaker 3: But then when I finally was like just let it go, it went in easier. And also once it went in easier, I was like, wait, what was that feeling that's new and that's good, Like that's a new good feeling. Keep going and then I'm like, Okay, something's happening now that's never happened before. The first time I had, I came. I make a joke about like girls have multiple orgasms and they say that they don't know how many times they come.
Speaker 5: Sometimes I've heard that, and I never analyzed that.
Speaker 3: I was just like, good for you. Yeah, me as a guy that comes one time, you think he would have analyzed that a little bit more. Yeah, But when this happened and I was like, I'm coming, and I look down and not jeers, and then again and again and again, and I'm like, okay, I officially don't know how many times I've come. And then I came, And you guys don't want to do it because you think it's gay. You're gay. Yeah, I'm the fucking man over here because I let things up my ass and I have like seven jizzes in one jizz and you're like, well, you're homo elis. I'm like, dude, seven jizz is sleeping like a gay baby, Like fuck you guys.
Speaker 2: I always thought it's so funny that certain men who were homophobic equated homosexuality with like femininity, where I'm like, that's one of the mainliniest.
Speaker 1: Things you could do as a man fucking another man.
Speaker 3: I also feel like the more I get fucked, the more I know how to fuck, Like that makes me better. Like all the bed sm stuff I've done, and all those things have taught me how to be nicer or if I'm going to be firm, like how to do it in a way where it's not penetrating people without just just shoving it in there. Fucking straight dudes some tips from that. Yeah, Once one dude with my earlier but fucking career did that. He had a decent dick, and I pulled away and my hand clinched like I was gonna somebody. I was like, Joe ever do that? It was like some pain that like I felt it in my forehead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my third eye was.
Speaker 3: Third eye.
Speaker 1: Next life, you're gonna have a weird thing with your button up.
Speaker 3: Every time I ever put my penis in anything, I baby it because I'm like, I don't want to ever be that person.
Speaker 1: No, no one, It's never good to just go.
Speaker 3: But it made me realized that there were times in my younger day where I sure did that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh every woman who sleeps with man have had that happen to the many times the jackhammery.
Speaker 3: Was to say, jackhammer, come on, Kyle, play off the monster and like feel it, don't fucking pussy?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah, yeah, wow, you still sleep.
Speaker 5: With women too, fuck you. I still love women the most.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good, I should.
Speaker 3: I still like to telling my manager, like, if a hot girl walks by, I try not to look at it because I don't want to be inappropriate. But I have to tell myself not to.
Speaker 5: If a hot guy walks by, I don't have to tell myself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't really care. Yeah, but when it comes to six, when we're all naked, it's pretty hard to you know, beat a hard dick. It's pretty cool. Yeah. And it's like trans girls and guys too, now maybe more I think trans guys.
Speaker 2: Imagine people are like very in touch with their body because they've been through an evolution with and it's like, oh, you're like really present to me.
Speaker 3: There's like levels like skateboarding and fighting and stuff like you know, you got your stock people, and to me it's like, you know, you're like you like soap shoes and heelies, and then there's like, you know, people that like skate on the weekends, and then there's pros you know what I mean. The level is like no, they're not they ain't playing. Yeah, And to me, it's like, you know, you got stock people in bed, and you've got people that like a little kink and then people that have less in a bit like because to me, it's the what if someone sees or what if someone tells somebody that I was into.
Speaker 5: This it's in their own head. Because I've had six with a couple of.
Speaker 3: Straight, normal girls lately and I'm I'm thinking to myself, well it's happening, Why did you want to do this?
Speaker 1: What was wrong with it?
Speaker 3: They're not in my They're not in my head, they're not present, they're not there. Yeah, they're like I really want it, and I'm like, but I'm here right, Like you're not. You're not You're just taking it for the story, yeah.
Speaker 2: Or just like I think a lot of women like That's why a lot of women, especially in their twenties, will like get drunk before they have sex almost every single time because they don't know how to enjoy it and be present yeah, it's tricky to be present.
Speaker 1: It's very vulnerable, very it is.
Speaker 3: But if you're not to me, if you're not there, I'm not doing it. It doesn't make any sense anymore. It's like dragging off filmost now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like you're not with me, You're just like, do we do it?
Speaker 3: Was it good? I'm like, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: Was it you?
Speaker 3: You should have been there?
Speaker 2: Oh asking if it's good to me, it's like so it feels so like they're being performative then, you know, because just like you should be able to know how it was for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I don't know. I just I just know that I've always been good at knowing who's going to be good in bed with me?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, usually have good calls with that good right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't go for textbook Yeah yeah, stunning And I'm like, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know that's going to be like in bed, little fish, you can tell them I just looking at someone or by a small interaction looking at him, they're really you takeing their energy when you look at them.
Speaker 3: I imagine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a Google image, sir, so you have to see okay, okay, so when did when? When?
Speaker 2: How old were you when you started actually having sexual interactions with men.
Speaker 3: Well, I had a couple of things that happened when I was really young. It's weird. I got unless Yeah, okay, so yeah, I got to about I think once I got to about fourteen. There was one of my skateboard buddies blew me out of nowhere at his house. His mom walked in, he like squ turned around like acted like he wasn't sucking my dick, and I was just sitting there like, and he's like, uh, sandwiches a come out place.
Speaker 1: And I was like, she's sorry, is he is that person gay?
Speaker 3: Or I don't know. We don't know. I don't know ago, So I was curious. Then I had another friend. I don't want to get too into the circus. People would figure it out. But I was around seventeen and he blew me in a jacuzzi with no warning. No we were best friends, and I'm like, what the fuck you remember we were? We were we were not sleeping with women. We were, you know, somewhere where that wasn't we were skating right there was no girls around, And I was like, okay, I just let it happenah. And I never really thought much about it, and I guess a couple of times we blew each other, maybe three times all up something like that, because you couldn't. We didn't live anywhere to have our own house. It was just like a thing where when we weren't talking and then he'd start to do it and I'd be like, yeah, okay, I never really thought about it. Yeah, And I think the first time it really happened was a trans girl. I took a bunch of ecstasy and I was at a big dinner with a bunch of other skateboarders in Australia and this big, tall girl comes in and she's really pretty, she like el McPherson. I was real tall, super model like Landy And I'm like damn. And she sits down across the table from me, and everyone goes, this is this so and so, And she's looking at me and I'm like looking at her, and she's looking at me, and I'm like, okay, it's on, Yeah, it's already on. I'm like, this is like really happening. She's like, do you want to go? And I was like yes, I love nice. And I had a girlfriend at the time and we had an open relationship and I was like, I'm gonna go. She's like, yeah, yeah, going, Oh nice, and then she ended up. My other skateboard buddy was like, oh he's going with her, then I could go with you because we used to swap sometimes and she'd already got sick of him and she was like, nah, I don't want to do that. So he took that as fuck me. Oh so many years I think like two years later in America, he decided to not be my friend anymore and tell everybody that I fucked this person. And I denied it because in skateboarding at the time, people said, hey, man, I heard you're a fag real, but I know it's not true because I know you and you like hang out with like all these chicken Because I was a womanizer a little bit, like I was a dude's dude, like I skated very aggressively, like I was more mainly than most of the men of skateboard.
Speaker 2: You were shattering this version of masculinity that these people were probably clinging to.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 3: Sure, yeah, so I denied it, and there was a few people that said, look, man, I mean I know you're not, but if you were a fag like we wouldn't be cool, no that, and I was like yeah, obviously, But then that knowing that I still wasn't sure what I was. I couldn't say I'm gay. I couldn't say I'm by. I wasn't the word yet. I was just like, I do stuff sometimes that's kind of gay, you know what I mean? But I want to marry a lady like I want.
Speaker 1: To have Mary.
Speaker 3: It was very I was confusing as to what I was, and I didn't have anyone to talk to about it. All I did was deny it, and it got so heavy that the guy kept saying it to people and there was like altercations. My friends were fighting. Hish, my god. So I moved back to Australia and retired because I couldn't take it anymore.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: So I kind of ended my career. I got on heroin, like oh, oh, yeah, I did heroin.
Speaker 1: When you suppressed a part of yourself like that, yeah, turning drugs.
Speaker 3: And when I lived in Australi, there was no pro skateboarders, so nobody went to the ramp with me and I was I was by myself all day because anybody I knew was either dead from heroin or had jobs and they were like, I'm like, hey, man, what are you doing it like twelve and they're like, I'm at work. You're fucking idiot, right, animal, Man, that's gonna suck. I'm just smoking weed trying to get some ecstasy. Like it's like I got I got no job. I get paid to skate.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then I started doing heroin. I skip hookers because I get drunk, go to the this real sketchy place where everyone's a junkie, and I would get a blow jover fifty bucks and then they're like, you know, I started to realize they were all on heroin. I'm like, just heroin all about let me get some?
Speaker 1: Yeah, would you go?
Speaker 3: So she taught me how to chase the dragon.
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 3: You put heroin on foil and you light it underneath and you got a pen in your mouth and you just suck the smoke up.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: So that would get me pretty high, to the point where I started vomiting. I would go to a parking lot on the beach and make at all and vomit and then go back to the house and act like nothing happened, and uh. And then I had enough. I hated my life so much. I was like, I'm getting two hookers and I'm going to let him inject it. I was like, hey, you know you guys are because I was like, you get some heroin and they're like you were cop because I didn't know. I didn't know. I didn't say smack. I was just got a heroin and they're like no. But eventually I convinced them and I had a bunch of money with me and I got heroin and I remember thinking like, they're not going to shoot me up with a lot because they're gonna want it, but I couldn't do it. They had to do it, but I was.
Speaker 5: I was fucking one of them while the other one injected.
Speaker 3: Me, and I remember going, oh, wow, you know this is really happening. And then I'm gone, I'm gone.
Speaker 1: Well shah.
Speaker 3: And then I wake up in a up against a kid's playground, asleep in the dark in a park that was a lot of those. But I woke up like, so I was out so I could have died, yeah, And they dragged me to this park and when I started to walk out of the park, I realized where I was and it was like, you don't want to be there, and it was like four in the morning and I'm just an unconscious kid up against his wall and then I reached my wallet. My wallet's empty, so they robbed me and somebody dragged me out there to die, and I was like, Okay, that's it. That's that's it. You need to not do that ever again. So I never did Heroin ever again. And then that's when ESPN were like, hey, do you want to do some stuff.
Speaker 1: For X games, like great timing because I and I was like, you know what, I.
Speaker 3: Think I'll go back to America. I think the dust settled from the you know, easy gay thing, right because that guy had started to kind of drop off a little bit and people didn't care as much. And then I got a whole new career, started hanging out with That's when Tony and I knew Tony Hope. But we went on tour together and it was a really odd friendship where I was like, you're tweet because he was kind of into He taught me. He was like, you know what a cat in the bathtub is? And I'm like no, and he's like, it's like put your dick in your balls into ps.
Speaker 5: I just didn't know what's.
Speaker 3: He's done. Just he just I just just said he thought that was funny. Made me go, man, I like this guy.
Speaker 5: That was a really really bad way to explain how friendship came.
Speaker 3: No, no, no.
Speaker 2: Now, if you're sucked up though, and you meet somebody and they say something like and you thought they were like a little clean and they reviewed themselves to find that ship funny, I'm like, oh.
Speaker 3: You're my brother. That's what happened there. So we became really good friends from that, and then things started to turn around again.
Speaker 1: So wow, what a journey life is your temper good? Does this still come up around Lewis?
Speaker 3: I was that line a little bit?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Good point, Yeah, yeah, it's okay.
Speaker 1: Everyone has.
Speaker 3: But the difference is called him after it and said I lost it. You don't understand, like I've been training and you can. You're and you're lying to people saying you're pulling out because your knees hurt, Like you don't want to fight even though you pick this fight and I spent two years like I don't play that game.
Speaker 5: Like if I'm gonna fight, I don't care how good you are. I'm ready to beat the best guy.
Speaker 3: There is like you're not beating me, like this is one time, like you're getting white and more so, I'm gonna make a like a thing about you. Like people are gonna be like, like, don't pick fights with Jason. It's not a game, Like if you fight me, you're gonna get really hurt, right, And I was like, I don't want to do that. That's the other thing. The older I get, the less I'm into that like I used to. When I first started fighting, I had a lot of anger. My coach was a very violent man, and I thought that fighting was like you, like I thought. I thought to knock people out every Thursday and Friday, you know, So I knock people out and then went to work. So it wasn't a big deal. Like I didn't think that I was hurting you. I didn't know about ct or CTI or whatever any of that stuff. So then you know, things evolve, You get to know and I'm like, wait, that guy's mean, Like I don't want to hurt people. And then when I got really way older, at the last fight I had, I was like, you know, I'm training and doing jiu jitsu and learning things, and it's like you get to a certain point where if I pull this a little further, I'm going to rip your arm, like I'm going to break your arm. And I remember my coach going, you think that the guy that gets your arm is not going to do that, like this is a fight, man, And when I realized that, I was like, yeah, that I don't like ripping my arm to shred seems like really over the top and non necessary. Yeah, so you know, and then it turns out in the fire, like at the very end of the fire, he beat me up in the first round, almost knocked me out, didn't know where I was for like two minutes. So then I got back in it, and at the very end I got him and I started to tear it and things started to pop. Oh, and I said tap. I screamed at him, tap tap, And I had to keep pulling it because it was so funny because I told somebody that story that I just told you, like the thing that made me really realize like this is no joke, you know, like you're going to be permanently injured from this, and this guy is going to be happy about it, like deal with that. And then there I am and this I can feel he's popping like a tree branch. And then he just started screaming and he didn't tap. He just screamed to the point where the ref goes that's a verbal tap and you win. But I won with like two seconds left in the end of the whole thing. Jesus, But that was I don't want to fight anymore, but Lewis I want to fight, and I'm like, it's Lewis wants to fight because Lewis wants to know what it's like to be a fighter. And I love that because that's what I That's why I did it. When I started pro fighting, I was like thirty eight.
Speaker 5: It was way past my prime. Oh, but I wanted to just feel it.
Speaker 3: And then I've also had fights with some famous people at elis Mania that are like high level UFC guys. Right, I was gonna get my ass hated to me, but I want to see if I could give him a fucking run, because there was like Carl Kingsbury was like a UFC.
Speaker 5: He was like, he's like two thirty. When I fought him, I hit him a couple of times where he was like Jesus, and I was like, I'm dumb, Like you can finish, finish me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just you know, I mean, like, if you fuck with me, you didn't get bit So I want respect. That's all I want to want to win. I want your respect. Like Shane Carman knocked me out, I didn't stand a chance. I did terrible against him, but he was like, you are fucking crazy, like you were like, knock me out. And I was like, yeah, because I'm trying to let's let's go, let's live, you know, I mean, let's go full tilt on everything. And Lewis was trying to do that. And I was like, I'm a perfect guy for you. I'm better than you, and if you beat me, that looks awesome for you. And if you get beat by me, it's not that bad. I'm better than you. Sure, And I respected it. So I wanted to give him that opportunity because somebody gave me that opportun tunity. But then it turned into he said, she said, and I got skanks hate. I'm like, what I love, Lewis, you back down the fight. I'm angry about it.
Speaker 1: Fuck you, you know, like, and you're allowed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I said, I did apologize and I do regret that. And I told the Jay about it and everybody, and we ended up patching it up and being friends again because yeah, that was totally inappropriate and I hate that guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah I really came out. So how do you earn respect?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: Like, if you're if you're not fighting, if you're not like, what's your approach for earning respect?
Speaker 3: I don't care about it.
Speaker 1: You just don't care about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I respect myself. That's what I work on. I work on every day having a reason to respect myself. Because that guy's still in there, that addict to let you mean, you're a piece of ship, you're around to nothing. I fight him every day and I do great things every day, so that helps, you know. I wake up in the morning and like, you suck. I'm like, do you check your Instagram? Does that look like a guy that sucks? I mean, how many hot bitches did you plow this week? And how happy were they?
Speaker 2: We were about to end on something so poetic and then weight around perfect reference.
Speaker 3: Everybody's everyone's getting.
Speaker 2: By Jason Ellens' and they're gonna come so many times. You don't care if you're a man woman in between, you're coming multiple times.
Speaker 1: Sorry, because I will your respects. Sorry, amazing. What is the great plug? Whatever you want to plug.
Speaker 3: The Jason Elis Show, it's free, it's a podcast. And then Hawk Versus Wolf is a podcast I do with Tony Hawk. And then I have Patreon because I do five shows a week on there and that's uh Patreon dot com.
Speaker 5: Slash ellis mate, Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: And if you go to the Jason Elis dot com you can see my comedy dates because I'm a fucking comedian.
Speaker 1: You do you really do it all?
Speaker 3: He's so pumped on that.
Speaker 1: That's my FAVCE do everything and everyone and that's.
Speaker 3: That's the point, right, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Real man, the people world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, challenge accepted. You're gonna get a lot.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: This has been guys. We Fucking Anti slutch Me Podcast. We'll talk to you next Friday. Bye, Guys.
Speaker 2: We Fucked is presented by Luminary, Created and hosted by Karn Fisher and Christina Hutchinson. Editing and music coordination by Mike Coscarelli. Theme song by Rob Patterson and Jake Cozen. Suck my wet ass pussy.
Speaker 1: Christina said to cut that before, but now it's in their Yeah, let's keep it. Who cares?
Speaker 4: People got James, find discuts and cost listen beyond loop, but that's all means up here do things when you don't James, One, I am my love golf and give live out just to be.
Speaker 3: One dog.
Speaker 4: It's gonna take a sweat else you or no.
Speaker 1: It's like to lose and not to sometimes.
Speaker 4: You'll I can be a living care of, but don't give up, baby. This time will tell the snow. I can be good and does somewhere. But we all have our times where we hate our lives. Such things were different data dreams hadn't died, the money was in the care and justice. Despair that you could be who you want to with.
Speaker 1: The wind and get there when you're done on your love.
Speaker 4: Can't you fishkill come your dreams? One, I am my love golf and give I've had just to be one don't. It's gonna take it somewhere else. We don't know how. It's hard to lose and know too well. Sometimes jall can be a living care of. But don't give up for me, because time will tell the small rocket the go somewhere else.