Speaker 1: He is drinks chants, motherfucking podcast. Man, he's a legends every Queens rapper. He ain't agree. That's your boy in o R. He's a Miami hip hop pioneer. One of his dj E f N.
Speaker 2: Together they drink it up with some of the biggest players, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: And the most professional, unprofessional podcast and your number one source for.
Speaker 4: Drunk drink very day is New Year's c's It's time for drink Champs, drink up.
Speaker 1: Mother mother yess? Yeah yeah, and I hear you yeah ready what it could be? Hope?
Speaker 5: Do you want to see your boy in R one of his dj E f N and this drinking Champs happy hour on the road.
Speaker 1: That's right to No. I wrote the motherfucking Loud Say artist lounge, say artist louds drinking some duce? What do you say? You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so it's going on, Well what's going on the f M? But what do you haven't been loud before?
Speaker 1: Were together? Guy?
Speaker 5: When we're we'rell a loud that we go to because I forget was it with Bread and.
Speaker 1: Math when I came out before read? Are you talking about like performing together?
Speaker 6: No know what I'm saying, like I went the year that I know they had Kendrick okay at the headliner. Then we did uh what was the one year we was here out here at the stadium?
Speaker 1: Wasn't we all together? I didn't come fucking Who's monster? Okay that had me out here?
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, Well well yeah, well we're gonna get into it.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, who you're excited to see here?
Speaker 7: For?
Speaker 6: Whoever is ready to talk to us?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, yeah, we have a du say what do you say? Everybody make We don't know who's gonna we don't we don't know, a big question mark yes, and we're gonna have some fun with you. Say we're on the phone. Whoever comes got that kind of the block on the block?
Speaker 5: I know we want the blocks the block, So get with us, man, let's go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bomb got it.
Speaker 4: I was coming to see man, I'm doing that ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's your microphone.
Speaker 4: Let's go all right down all right? Well yeah man, what's up?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: That's cool with what's comeing to do?
Speaker 7: That?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you, that's cool man.
Speaker 1: We need you back right Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Was so what you're smoking on nowadays, Man, we got some new ship called Great Jelly by Left and all the Great Jelly.
Speaker 1: Yeah he wants Yeah, I ain't even I ain't hear.
Speaker 4: That old bron you I will send I will make sure to get here a y need. Yes, okay, okay, and everybody gonna say that ship is what I would do. I would show you how many times people in the game who get it in their hands find me on Instagram. You know I'm low. There a lot of rap niggas don't know. I'm like most no nothing nun So when you find we like, oh, this's that niggas Fiti ship and then here you know what I'm saying, bro, like blah blah blah blah, but yeah it's good bro.
Speaker 5: So you got the dispensed, be get the person, get it in dispensed to me right now cookies.
Speaker 4: So every every every that was really cool partnership. No, I got my own grown. You just got Bernard just have so many stores. Everybody he was like, man, I'm gonna look, come on, give me the fifty zillion for this and for that stuff. And it's still other dispensers that shot with like Lemonades by Steve Little bells.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, hand all dispense, yes, yeah, everywhere that everywhere where the fine but is so that did it?
Speaker 4: We just send them the bands full of it.
Speaker 1: So you got your own grown? Yes? How did you? How did you?
Speaker 4: How did you?
Speaker 1: How did you come across that?
Speaker 4: Actually, they their family had been grown since the graceful Dead, like wow, I believe that they pretty much floated these guys parents through life because of how.
Speaker 1: Good the wheel was that they was growing. Wow.
Speaker 4: Wow, that same formula they perfected with with with you know, the younger game, it changed. It were not the same from what they was what they original genetics, but bringing it indoors and in the controlling environment that got even crazier and just so happened. I was their favor was their favorite arts.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: When they they reached out to me, it was like, we want to bring this this out. Let people know about this. What you like if they picked me and it's too yeah, they said. The product they had they had just bags named after the homies who grew with and Andredio g was called Dave.
Speaker 1: It was a bag that just said Dave. This is the ship right here. They told me.
Speaker 4: It had around, it had been around since the cities when people like really was getting blasted when when we changed it was the cronic and ship probably was Dave, Like for sure Dave coming through. You know, we got the day Da andredi Og and grape Jelly is the newest one.
Speaker 1: The grape Jelly's newest one. That is that's your.
Speaker 4: Original, that is that is when the purple we first hit before they started freaking it. That's the thinking because all you with the lights and ship and everything started looking purple, and his character, this is the this is the real fucking old mac dray fucking that's it.
Speaker 1: That's that's it, that's it. Right now.
Speaker 4: I'm so happy because when I came into the game, when I first started moving, when I got to the Bay, they were showing me swimmer love. I got the last real bird. Mister Bad was cool with me around, so I was getting the last of it real before that. Yeah, yeah, yeah, so California had the cushion the bad. Now, purple was different from piff, And I want to say now that I don't know because I know that term came from the East Coast, and I feel like when they were saying piff, they was talking about granddaddy purple.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, what was it?
Speaker 5: What was it was?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 4: Was it just anything good?
Speaker 9: Was they just saying?
Speaker 1: Was the fire? It was purple hate and purple was not like it was not like it was not like.
Speaker 4: Amazing, Yes, fucking grippy was something else.
Speaker 1: Originally kids used to.
Speaker 4: Hook me Dame Grease. Okay, Dame Grease used to hook me up. Somebody around where he was was hates me and bring me that. I was like the last person who was having and ships about we're not ringing around Dame Wasp. I came to the studio. I'm like here, man, like you should know what this is. But it's like plunging out here. It's a great debate sour or Hayes? And where would you have a goal with a kind of well, you know what the fanfare that is that Hayes has gone never to win.
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I wanted right now if you told me you had some right now, I'm not gonna go crazy because I remember when.
Speaker 1: It got fake.
Speaker 4: I remember whenever time calling it started faking it.
Speaker 1: And no, no, not training.
Speaker 5: You can't get away with training rep. But they would call something called presidential o G. And it would be very very good and they would call it sour.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they would. It makes sense because got so because you couldn't sell O G. You couldn't sell you know that.
Speaker 5: So what they would do is they sell O G themselves headband and then they would get to New York and label it South.
Speaker 1: If you knew if he was going to l A, you knew, you like, this is it's good. It's just as good, but you can feel. That's how I found Kim Dog. After that I met him. Oh yeah, bah, yeah, you ever been to the Cannabis Couple? Yeah, I judged.
Speaker 4: I judged in Amsterdam.
Speaker 1: I judged that, Yeah, that was that that ship, but I judged it judged. I chose. I picked up don' drink it was racist.
Speaker 4: Weis we the name of the wet disclaimer you know, Johne said, you go. They're like and they're like, so, which one do you like? I'm like.
Speaker 1: This this one?
Speaker 4: You guys, you guys, you know, yeah, I didn't want to see that ship man. And they were like, oh the coach and cuts.
Speaker 1: I'm like, wow, I don't know, I don't know what I can.
Speaker 4: See this John, And when it came down to announce it. I asked my manager, I don't have to say that ship, right, I was just on the panel.
Speaker 1: I don't want to go out and see the one that is. Yeah, I won by strain number just like yeah right.
Speaker 5: Me and Styles went the day before. So the day before they had like a mansion party and we would go, oh, yes, yeah, just did you drink please somebody?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, that's.
Speaker 5: One's brand new, that one if I'm been drinking out of yeah, brand new?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah hell yeah oh yeah.
Speaker 5: So me and Styles went the day before with a great guy and it was a strong brother. So it was crazy because where we was at every floor that you went, they had different types of weed and they got strong.
Speaker 1: This is a Canady, Yes, it was this in a.
Speaker 4: Townhouse. Sometimes I was there, so we went. I went there and then this is the first time. I always tell a story, Candy, Yeah, but this is the first time, Like you.
Speaker 5: Know, I'm I'm gonna smoke. I love all types of weed, but I'm predominantly a smoke up as long as I can smoke up good. I see Styles put.
Speaker 4: On the.
Speaker 1: Like it was durmon. He was looking at that looking at all that ship. But that was back then.
Speaker 5: So did you ever think, because like right now in New York City, oh my god, you could literally smell front.
Speaker 1: Of you can't believe it.
Speaker 4: I was. I was there there before, yes, mom, this thing, and while they enjoy badass, I couldn't believe.
Speaker 1: How free it was. Super free. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I like, god, I was a coming and then you're good man.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, nigga, you good. I'm gonna put this out.
Speaker 4: I don't want to find out. But it actually was alright, actually all right, that's much like it's almost like a.
Speaker 5: New hip of Amsterdam. Not to say Amsterdam is not New York. Yeah, I mean like when when it comes to cannabis, call.
Speaker 1: I was stopped in Amsterdam walking.
Speaker 4: I was walking to McDonald smoking, and it was like, you know, you can't just like just blow past these stores smoking.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that. Well. I thought.
Speaker 4: I thought this was what I was waiting for my whole life, you know what I'm saying. And I was like, oh no, you got to go inside on the wrong level. I'm like looking at jackets and ship just walking in, just blowing.
Speaker 1: I just told it was good. It was like air. Ye know this.
Speaker 5: This I was more like one of my first times, like seeing out front, out right racism in Amsterdam.
Speaker 1: Like we went, we went to go watch New York New York football, but American football. It was the Giants. It was like the Giants game. It was like two o'clock in the morning watching Bulldog.
Speaker 5: It was just next to the Bulldogs with sportsball next to the bull Dogs and ship Bulldog. But so I would go out because at the time, I smoked cigarettes. Right at the time, I still smoked cigarettes, so they you would have to go outside to smoke cigarettes.
Speaker 1: So I would go out smoke cigarettes.
Speaker 5: He would have a beer in his hand, and I would have a beer in my hand, and I would walk through and they would be like you, sir, you can't have your bed, and I'm like, we're and.
Speaker 1: I would hand it to him and he will walk right upside.
Speaker 5: I would sit there and I was drinking. He's like, Noah, no, I can't believe what just happened. And then I'll give him back the bed.
Speaker 1: So we filled it. Let's do it again.
Speaker 4: I just want you to say, I'm supposed to be there as long as y'all do the system.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, I supposed to be the worst of privilege or whatever whatever and look and he finally looked, was like, Yo, this system is really big.
Speaker 1: But have you ever had like a spirits like that for overseas? No, no grace.
Speaker 4: I only went I only went overseas on one run, bro.
Speaker 1: Clearly only one run, one run.
Speaker 4: And then we came back and we bought some cars, and I was like, really, you didn't like overseas all the ketchup didn't It's like catch up everything. Everything was fucking crazy. It was tough to find, it was tough to be happy with.
Speaker 1: It was bad.
Speaker 4: And every coffee shop I went into Amsterdam like it was just not good weed. You know, when you believe what happened, Man, carry on.
Speaker 5: Your burgo your chicken sandwich and carry on. You gotta tell them no curry word Blazer's word. Carry is like to catch up everywhere else outside of yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah sorry. So so where did you go on on this tour? Asterdam? Switzerland? I love Switzerland.
Speaker 4: Now that's the plate. We missed our flight out of that and it wasn't made cheese Orange seven up's orange seven ups. I kept having them bring him to the room. I didn't give a ship. That was great, and they gave somebody who they found me one of the verse from me could not really speak a gang and English gave me a half a pound a headband. Headband's back. They gave me the fucking half a pound of that ship. And I missed the flight the next day and just burnt, just smoked out. They went back, hung out with them, no communication. We just were just just kicking it. Yeah, we never spoke. I don't know how many words went between us, like real, just smoking, like yeah, our primes. That's the universal language, bro, Like.
Speaker 1: That's it, Like just like.
Speaker 4: That's all we did. And they put play the beef for me. I wrapped a bunch of ship. I don't know if they if they even they had pictures of everybody from No Limit. So the only thing they knew about me was I used to be with Master. They didn't give a funk about pilot talk on what I actually was out there doing.
Speaker 1: They're like that, look he was a little guy.
Speaker 4: Wrong masterpiece closest we're gonna get the master piece, so let us let me in.
Speaker 1: Is anywhere else you went after that? Man?
Speaker 4: I went somewhere with like a bomb blew up. It was like historical and and they had drawn the festival like the open air festival was there, and it was because it was like a war torn part. It was like Berlin or something in Germany. I was it was like, really, this was their first, you know like thing, and I remember that people kept telling me about it. No, the one didn't just happened twenty eleven. Okay, what the fucking long ago? Yeah no, no, no, that was long ago. But they just didn't do ship there ever since then. You still could you could tell like it was like resident evil, Like you know what I'm saying, just walking through this used to be a mall.
Speaker 1: This was this you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That ship was crazy. That was crazy. Yeah fuck that. But yeah, we brought them some music.
Speaker 1: They dug it. Yeah. What's your favorite place to perform at in America? Venue are town Town? Let's go down for town San Francisco. Wow, yeah, I know what you gotta say?
Speaker 4: What gangle weed? A gang a wee, decent shopping and a lot of stores there. Yeah, yeah, the weed is amazing. If it's just two people, they brought you the best. They brought you the best week because they're so bummed that not a lot of people showed out, so they brought you even more.
Speaker 1: You're fucking right now. That's it. That's what I said. And you can't leave your charge in San Francisco.
Speaker 4: I could follow, I could follow, they I could pile surfing. First of all, I wouldn't try that anywhere. I would jump off. They would carry me to the bus. Yeah, it's love Venue LA. Don't feel slight and I love l A too, But first go they.
Speaker 1: Definitely what about venue? What venue? You like?
Speaker 4: The film are in New Orleans? Oh yeah, my first time playing that was full twenty. I never thought they would fuck with me because I we I would play house and blues. But they opened the doors. They let us in, and it's a really good place. I see why they didn't want me in there. It's really great.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I see, I see why they didn't want us in there.
Speaker 4: You know that place is fucking it's good. Now, Okay, I'm gonna make some hip hop.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, one thing. The last question.
Speaker 5: We just see Dame Dash and and and you know, saying a whole bunch of different things about jay Z. Right now, I know you had a relationship with Dame Dash what do you What do you think about that?
Speaker 4: Damn, I didn't know he said anything. I don't really pay attend.
Speaker 1: Answer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, your outfits and Jim Jones, your audience your remarkable. You want to talk about paying attention, that's attention.
Speaker 10: I'm not.
Speaker 8: That.
Speaker 1: Hey, if you want, if you want to, if you want to do say, you can take the whole bottle with you. Yeah, the whole with you. Really? I love you right straight up and down.
Speaker 5: I am mad, excited, y f n worn and raised and man want and raised in in Miami.
Speaker 1: He is he's raising mindy Okay, raised, I raised mind.
Speaker 5: I live in Miami for the past sixteen years with my wife, and I'm so happy.
Speaker 1: We got the smell fucker girls of the time we got over you or drink? Would you like some douce or some uh some some spade? It's made lemonade.
Speaker 4: I got that.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna keep itsy.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna do that.
Speaker 1: Okay. So now that that's that's the second question. Now do we like the rose or we want the gold?
Speaker 10: I want to go.
Speaker 1: I want to go. Okay, I'm you're gonna pick the rose to go to rose? Okay, yeah, this one look colder. Right on to look colder. Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, this one look colder. Hold on, I'm about proving for you.
Speaker 5: We got a fancy glass for that. Yes we're happened. Okay, all right, cool, fancy glass for that ship. So let me ik y'all, because females are running the world right now, and you're gonna say.
Speaker 1: Something on Rose two.
Speaker 11: Yeah, just for decoration.
Speaker 1: Okay, because you're not a drinker, or you're a drinker.
Speaker 11: I just don't feel like drinking right now.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, yeah, okay, so let me okay, cool, no problem. So let me ask y'all both for questions. Females are running the world like this year, I was trying to be smooth with no spill.
Speaker 1: Look at that. Look at that. No no, no, no, no, no no, because I don't know how cold it was. So what's these two? Okay?
Speaker 5: So right now, like I'm saying, I'm so proud of the female game for the most part. It seems like all of y'all are working with each other for the most part, you know what I'm saying, working with each other, and y'all really got.
Speaker 1: The game on smash. Did you ever think there would be a day like this. I don't know.
Speaker 10: I don't know who you could think that. It's just like I never thought, like me, listen to me to like them.
Speaker 12: I want That's what I'm saying, Like today's I guess as an artist, I probably I don't know.
Speaker 11: Did I think that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 13: I mean when we first came out, it was women, and I feel like, of course, like I feel like now labels are seeing women as.
Speaker 11: More you know, fun TikTok.
Speaker 13: You know, music ain't as serious and we can have more fun with it, so of course women are more fun than men. I feel like women are more fun than men, and TikTok is a fun app.
Speaker 1: You get what I'm trying to stay it wrong?
Speaker 11: Of course, I mean, it's nothing wrong with that. It's nothing wrong with that. Of course.
Speaker 13: Yes, TikTok is a big part of the market right now, and I feel like TikTok is fun. Like when you go on there, you want to hear something fun so you can do it again or say again, and it's stuck in your head and then it's like, but it don't happen for everybody, so you gotta be fired in some type of way for people to want to carry it.
Speaker 1: You got to connect.
Speaker 11: You have to connect in a way.
Speaker 13: So I feel like that's why women got it kind of like right now in a bag because it's like we fun.
Speaker 11: We we're not.
Speaker 1: It's like we can do They're not angry like, man, we got too much.
Speaker 11: You think everything is feminine, you know, like I'm not going to get on that TikTok.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna do it.
Speaker 10: I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 11: I'm not in Content is such a big part of the market right now.
Speaker 1: So that's real, you know what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 6: The man wasn't too easy to go into the social media stuff themselves out there.
Speaker 5: Women was more eager to do it. Yeah, do you have a pancause? Like I love going on Twitter and people saying, but city girls is up? Like you know what I mean, Like y'all have a hat into that where where like a female just does something and then and everyone is the citing girls is up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love you, love me.
Speaker 10: I love to see you.
Speaker 1: Were talking to right. Yes, that's what I'm saying. Cool winner of BT. That's right about that? Is that something that? Yes, congratulation, Yes, we haven't got to thank you.
Speaker 10: I appreciate.
Speaker 5: Is that something that someone presented to you or that's something that you had a thought because I've read somewhere you said you wanted to be the black Oprah and people was giving you slack. It's like because Oprah is black. But yeah, which is fine, by the way.
Speaker 12: What you mean me though, like you know what I mean, But you gotta make sure you keep put that back in that on the Black Opera like yeah, what happened see Black?
Speaker 1: But I'm just that you know, so, so what would that be a episode you will want? Oprah? Yeah?
Speaker 10: I need offer to see that because I got some questions for her.
Speaker 1: What kind of city girl questions would you ask? Oprah? Was? What was like? You know, I'm just wait to forget.
Speaker 5: Now, don't don't I know when you were locked up, dat, did you realize how much love that you had on the streets? Like I guess, I guess, Like you know, Foxy and Kim both legends and both got locked up, but both didn't have like social media for their love to be shown like with you, like I got to see, like I got to see every day they're like free, free every day, and I was like, whoy?
Speaker 1: So it was that was like the first time I got.
Speaker 5: To see through social media how powerful you know, the female artist is, especially when they fast they locked up.
Speaker 1: Did you feel that love when you was in the jail.
Speaker 13: Yeah, because like fans will write me like fans will write me like I will always have male like physical letters, not email, not email because you had to get accepted to my courting, but visible. I used to add some of them, like if they send the email us to add some people with it's on the certain amount of people who can have. But yeah, I felt it, and I felt like because I was like one of the females of this generation to go to jail. I don't see there's no other female count no, no, no, I was in federal prison upstate.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I ain't that better. It is okay, okay, okay, it is terrible. Bro Okay.
Speaker 11: I think that's what it was.
Speaker 13: It was like exciting because at the time it was like free codect, free contact.
Speaker 11: The girls had a girl to be like.
Speaker 5: Like it was like you know, and then when you came home, because it's like your impact is kept growing and growing, like like every artist that gets locked up, it doesn't work for like there's some artists that get locked up and then they come home, they lose their voice, they lose the patterns, they lose how they used to rhyme, and so a lot of a lot of a lot of them don't work. A lot of a lot of ninety nine percent don't work. It's just like Tupac, I believe Wayne DMX.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it depends on the time you're yeah, Kodak, but then you came home.
Speaker 5: It was already taking off and then you was just added on, and I just it's just the biggest sport.
Speaker 1: Did you did you know that was gonna happen? Kind of yeah, it was like it's.
Speaker 13: Like, no way, it couldn't happened because we had like these these records, Like that was just so good. She was out here doing her things, and it was like before I went to jail, my whole goal was like, Okay, let me make sure like.
Speaker 11: I record record before record record.
Speaker 13: So we can have like yeah, I got prepared, like so I already knew, Like even when coach or pe would talk and they whole thing was like, okay, we just need you to make.
Speaker 11: Another and singing too.
Speaker 13: I'm mentioned saying, but you got to cut enough record, So this shitcken for fifteen months, and I'm like, damn, are we gonna have enough records? So then it was like that the album, and then Karrishi was doing the features, you know, so it all held it all together. So by the time I got out, I think we dropped a terrible ass song on it. I don't even think that. I'm not gonna say that. It was just like always just went skott rocketed.
Speaker 11: No, it didn't.
Speaker 13: It was a pause because I had to go to the halfway house. We dropped a terrible ass song. I couldn't be as visual as I wanted to be when I came out because I was a halfway house. So I wasn't as visual visible as I was supposed to be because I was, but people couldn't know that because you can't say that when you're in a halfway house.
Speaker 11: You can't use your phone for real. But I was sneaking and stick posting, and.
Speaker 13: Then COVID happened, so and then our album got leads, So no, we didn't. We did have definitely have heartship when I got out of jail, So.
Speaker 1: And you you got out before COVID.
Speaker 13: I got out of the Halfway House two days before COVID the lockdown.
Speaker 5: So y'all can't even tall Tall tour tour. No, no, no, because because comparison to similar I was a part of a group Capona. My partner got locked up, and so when he came home, that was the first thing I did. I picked him up in the tour bus.
Speaker 1: Pick me up in the tour bus.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've ended that. I don't know if y'all knew that. So, so what's your what's the favorite part of the game. Is it making the records or performing the records.
Speaker 13: I don't want to say I'm gonna stay performing, but I'm falling back in love with making the rec because now there was a time where I did not. It was like, oh, these these these beat these producers, they fucking number sound. I moved from Miami, so you know, every place to have a different sound when I first when I got out, I moved to Atlanta, and then I moved to New York and now I'm in LA in New York. Yeah, so it was like me just suggested to music, like because I'm so used to Miami sound, like you know, I grew I'm from Miami, so anything outside of Miami.
Speaker 11: I'm not gonna lie. I would think that it don't sound good.
Speaker 10: And I raised in.
Speaker 1: One place, raised what raised you in Miami?
Speaker 13: Trina Jackie O Uncle uncle of course recipes stunkle out and like Rick Ross, I'm gonna say, like bar greasy Iceberg, like we really grew up. And if I forgot your name, no offense. But that's who raised us down here. So when you hear different sounds or a producer bring you a beat or something, I'd be like, oh my god, that sh it is trash. And then a lot of people got so caught up with that act up sound you're killing me. So it was like a rough patch and I feel like right now I'm in an era of like I know what sounds good, I know what I want the music to sound like, and I.
Speaker 1: Don't know what I'm going after.
Speaker 5: I'm still diamond braceletts know these are just they just looked at clean god damn and just smalkler.
Speaker 1: I'm like, she's just make up for put okay, cool cool cool cool, Holy moly.
Speaker 5: So so we're drinking right, we're gonna do wanna do a short version of quick time of Slim?
Speaker 1: Let's do it.
Speaker 5: Okay, short term version of quick time of slid.
Speaker 1: You guys are gonna come back to a real drink, to a real dress. Yeah please, Okay, it's.
Speaker 11: Not I'm not gonna lie like I really thought drinking drink drink trimp drink like the retired.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, right, people were home of the legends. We opened up. I'm saying legends, and then so I don't know you have legends too. He got your legends, your legends. God damn you say that you jump down throw?
Speaker 11: Can you look at what? O?
Speaker 5: My god, damn, I've been looking at the camera the whole time. So we're gonna make this up on the spot. Usually we have our producers write it down. He's right here and it has but we're gonna just make this up on the spot.
Speaker 1: Okay, New York or l A Jez, New York.
Speaker 5: The rules, your rules, the rules, because all you gotta do is sip on the champagne.
Speaker 1: One and nobody. Well were you drinking on this? Yeah? Well said for champagne. You know, if you pick one, nobody drinks. If you say both are neither, you have to drink. You've got to drink. So you do like the blue great, well both neither, okay, so you gotta pick one.
Speaker 4: What I live.
Speaker 1: We're just giving you two things. Yeah, this is that okay, all right? So yeah you got the next one, all right? Two Crew Poison Clan two Crew. That was that was easy?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 1: Black Rick Ross or Kodak Black.
Speaker 11: What I'm gonna drink?
Speaker 1: But we talk about music.
Speaker 5: You want what you want, whatever you want, Okay, Yeah, okay, Trina or Kiao.
Speaker 11: Let you know what, Trina all the way. I'm not gonna lie trying like the realis bitch from Miami, like for reals, Trina, And this one is for both of y'all.
Speaker 1: Little Kim or Foxy Brown.
Speaker 11: I'm gonna drink today.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm drinking. I'm drinking to that. We gotta love Little Yeah.
Speaker 11: I love them. I'm gonna drink to that.
Speaker 1: Got some Miami ship. I don't know, okay, us A flea market or U S one flea market?
Speaker 8: U s A?
Speaker 9: What the is us? What's that?
Speaker 1: You should have said?
Speaker 10: You should have cam?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Yeah, okay, we down south.
Speaker 13: It's not Dave County, so we don't know, excuse me, not DA County County count right now?
Speaker 10: Yeah, you upset like.
Speaker 1: A Liberty or something.
Speaker 10: You in the Liberty.
Speaker 1: Oh see, you know what I'm saying. But North Miami and South.
Speaker 13: Miami always have Okay Miami, I just never really I don't think that like down South, you see.
Speaker 6: I think that.
Speaker 11: Like the ship for Liberty City. We used to go down there to play, like gholes.
Speaker 10: He used to be a shootout. It's nice.
Speaker 13: Day away like it's just like when you get your section that you move down there, you.
Speaker 1: Get moved somewhere.
Speaker 6: It's not real ship hip hop going. I'm old school nineties hip hop. There was a line it was North Miami and South Miami, and it was always a problem. Always in school, no hip hop gangs that see, gangs divided between North and South.
Speaker 1: I was crazy junior high but Miami Middle up. Yeah, yeah, well I was. It was that's how older.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's like yeah basically yeah, that was okay.
Speaker 1: Cocos or Rolex.
Speaker 10: Role, ro Legs, Concos always a shout out. That's like a death trap.
Speaker 1: Is o g Yeah, ro Legs shout out to Cocos, shout Concos is too.
Speaker 11: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 10: Everybody wasn't outside yea was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, show girl so no, I didn't been a show girl had.
Speaker 1: A show there.
Speaker 13: Ice Bragg had a show with show yet show girls like color Small. My first club that I ever been to was the row Legs. That was my very first club. Then you went to Yeah, I think I was like sixteen strip club.
Speaker 1: You went to Club No strip club to see.
Speaker 10: Have I ever been down south? I've probably been like, yeah, I never.
Speaker 1: It doesn't exist for you.
Speaker 11: No, Like you go to Cooking the Girls Fast Tuesdays and all that.
Speaker 13: When it's sweet, it's like it's day.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's the fatherest like dai Man American pareling Off.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Yeah, like the mall, Yeah that's all yeah, yes, Daien and Stay Plaza. Yeah, it's not nothing else I.
Speaker 1: Got for you for you Atlanta or New York?
Speaker 11: Atlanta, New York driving crazy.
Speaker 1: New York.
Speaker 10: No, I don't even like New York.
Speaker 1: You just said New York a second ago.
Speaker 10: Yeah, because I ain't know what he was saying.
Speaker 1: I thought he was like niggas.
Speaker 10: All right, you know what?
Speaker 5: Because I think I think they see her wrapping it up. So listen, let me just tell you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your next think you don't want to get okay, damn.
Speaker 5: What about to say, Okay, okay, I got it, regular shower or golden shower.
Speaker 1: I feel like you said like golden show you that I'm okay, y'all was my card game.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm gonna go with a regular shower. O.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, three.
Speaker 4: Times to day.
Speaker 1: Let's take a picture, shower. Let's take a picture. I see people shower the picture they stay right there? S the pict you like?
Speaker 9: We like alright? Like yes, I come up here for real. We got just like right now like I put here.
Speaker 1: For make sure. Man, I was going, are you thinking that happened? Alright? What's going on? My god? What's going on? Yeah? Yeah, it tells on me.
Speaker 4: Get bout y'all got changing you can standing up right here if anything, but yeah, you get with you no more.
Speaker 1: Chas brother, all set YouTube, all up there, you go.
Speaker 9: All right, let's do it. So that's how we do. You know how I do it? Said, its go. I'd be with a thousand people, but I don't. I just be with a couple. That's I'm just would have you GOODN was not too crazy?
Speaker 1: DP. You know the sound did sound like I'm playing I'm playing I'm playing quiet on set what not aiglet smoking? Yeah, so far real? That makes How is it?
Speaker 8: Like? What was it? What was it?
Speaker 1: What was it called? Drill music? What was it called? What is it called? You know my old nigga? Yeah, I'm asking what's it called?
Speaker 9: Drill?
Speaker 1: Drill music? How is it being a part of drill music? Because is that wait, is that a thing to say you're a part of drill music?
Speaker 6: I mean you like versus so my thing you explain my sorry, sorry my ignorance, versus saying that you is hip hop.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm whatever that people say I am. I'm the people's chain what I'm saying. But I feel like me, I feel like I'm a little more versutileent just drill music, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But it is what it is.
Speaker 9: Like what I'm saying, I ain't right right going whatever? As long as you like, you want to just work.
Speaker 5: So I can explain to people like that has never because I didn't know that that was that's what it was called drill music, Like I feel like it is that a certain style?
Speaker 1: Really? Yeah?
Speaker 9: You know, I think I think I think drill music is I think people people hit the beat.
Speaker 3: Maybe the beat do more to it to the people head so they can say it is the beat I'm saying.
Speaker 9: Then it's like kind of like what you're happening about they got I feel.
Speaker 7: Like it can't because you got to do that was the beat. Yeah, it's the similar and they just they just what you're talking about, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: They labeled the type of beasts.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying, I mean, I mean what we were talking about, what's happening where we was at. I'm saying like, of course i mean shout out to Chicago. But what I'm saying, that's the first music I've listened to. What I'm saying, But like what we were talking about, we were talking about and then.
Speaker 1: The beats, we can't open it. We can't open this all the way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like strictly like u K bet but I dedly got my beats from like London producers first, you know what I'm saying. But what I'm saying, I just feel like it's a little slight difference than like Brooklyn Drill drill, drill.
Speaker 1: That's what u K. Drill yourself, just like we could do all of that.
Speaker 5: Okay, so let me so let me ask you because when we first heard of you, we first heard of you.
Speaker 1: Through base. Is that correct? Or? No?
Speaker 3: No, no, okay, you didn't know. You didn't hand me HEARDing me throw me? So you HEARDing me through Big Drill? Okay, Right, you know what I'm saying. Where we looking at that light of y'all?
Speaker 1: Come on, y'all. I can already see you taking my light. I already know. You know. I'm in New York City, born and raised. I already see what's going down with you gout.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you heard me through Big Drill? Right, So Big Drip had went viral on some organic ship ahead. But and then what happened from there?
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, I feel like I feel like we was already like in and out the labels. I'm saying, due to the litnus and this ship that was happening in New York. But then it got serious. I ain't gonna lie. I called the nigga that knew a nigga. I was ready in the mad situation the record, like, yo, get me on the joint because Slip, we need to go to these meetings and figure this out because they call him.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying, and that and that was like that was kind of like went like that, Now I look like you a sniper out here? Oh you think? So? I'm not gonna lie just you know, I just deserved. You know, I married, so I gotta lit b curious. Yeah yeah yeah, bibles. So you're not a sniper? Oh you claiming you a snipe? Boy? You that's okay. I'm a bobby, you.
Speaker 3: Know.
Speaker 1: So? Oh man, man, I live back here, y'all. You're a French one yea and everything down. Man, so we could do.
Speaker 3: It's my brother, it's my brother, so so too. I want you you want to try to know you want You're gonna drink some some do for Brooklyn. Brooklyn cool, come on taking that? Come on, come on, come on, come on.
Speaker 1: You got the fresh fresh? Yeah yeah, tell us about Oh yeah.
Speaker 9: Let me let me let people know who you is real.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So look this my niggas Sosa. You know we got the song I got someone with drinks. He's on the song with Drake.
Speaker 9: The famous geeks from the song with Drake did together.
Speaker 3: And know what I'm saying, what I'm saying to the more, But we've been together a long time before this ship since day one.
Speaker 9: So that everything makes sense. Yeah, I'm saying everything.
Speaker 3: Everything that everybody else saying really don't make sense because you can see it like football, you know what.
Speaker 9: Me be a lot of people like saying like, oh you know five, you're gonna do this or five we don't help this personal these niggas, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying. But a lot we started feeling the nigga ain't change ever since.
Speaker 9: Matter man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Or everybody that like I feel like a niggas, mostly niggas who know me mostly know the niggas.
Speaker 1: Understand right here, you.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't even have had them off, like honestly speaking, like you know, we come from two different neighborhoods, you know, but it's not too far from each other. I'm from Brooklyn, he's from bro You know what I'm saying. We grew up a long time like I'm gonna be real. My thing and life was never like a rapper, you know what I'm saying. A rapper, but like for some reason, I always had this connection where like no matter what I did, people were entertained by it, no matter if it was positive or negative.
Speaker 1: So when I met this guy. His energy was so positive.
Speaker 3: He told me, he told me to studio, he don't want to tell you the whole year I did his own people's, his own man's. Yeah, he was more closer to them. He was closer to the meeting. And what I'm saying, they were telling him like, yo, go you're gonna wrap, don't wrap. Don't what you mean going through?
Speaker 2: He didn't even One day I went to see, I'm like, rap, you know how we dont day We.
Speaker 9: Freestyling the whole way. He smoking, were gonna regular hood nigga ship. I'm like, Yo, this is my man. We lived though, but I'm like, Yo, this is my man.
Speaker 3: Nigga intro this ship like rap nigga, stay some ship real fast, and I'm gonna come on right after you.
Speaker 9: And then we're gonna go viral.
Speaker 1: Sit with wo. We couldn't.
Speaker 9: They couldn't stop us. And then and then and then afterwards, Drake Cole big dog callholder, Drake leave it.
Speaker 1: One day I was home in my house, hold on hold.
Speaker 5: He was saying, drink storry, hold on hold, home going too fast, listen all right. So one time I remember Trynidad James came on on Drink Chimps and Trina. James said that he was the first person to go viral, right, and I remember I think you tweeted. I think you tweeted. He was like, this thing is out of his mind. So I think you misunderstood because I think what he was trying to say was like the first version of it. But when the first said viral.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was it.
Speaker 3: I think yeah, I think I think I was here. I was it was the people was putting it out a certain way, maybe like people telephone. He was like, he said that you didn't even like im, like, you know what I'm saying, But but that's my nig I'm saying, that's my.
Speaker 9: Heart, good business together, and that's my friends.
Speaker 6: Let me let me ask you guys, this is gonna be a super old head question, right, how much do you guys believe in?
Speaker 1: What is hip hop?
Speaker 5: To me?
Speaker 1: Like, do you guys what is hip hop for you?
Speaker 9: What's hip hop? What is it with the culture? The whole thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just a bunch of people trying to explain their stories in a different type of way. Some of them is doing it and yelling and screaming. Some of them is doing it and dancing. Some of them doing it, talk about gang violence some of them. You know, it's just something a bunch of people just trying to tell a story and trying to make it out the hood and trying to make it out the neighborhood.
Speaker 9: You know what I think is not though, let me tell you what it's not.
Speaker 3: Maybe what it used to be when it started out, Maybe it was a culturing thing, like it was a hip hop, was a culture.
Speaker 9: Thing right with elements like you was.
Speaker 1: And everything.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I don't think it's that no more.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying, you know, and I feel like people got because people like to like label people and put people in the box and like what I'm saying it criticized, like you're a hip hopper. I'm saying that means with bad god what I'm saying. So I'm like, I don't think it's that. No, I don't think it's a lifestyle. I think it's it's music.
Speaker 9: I think it is what it is.
Speaker 1: You think it's just music.
Speaker 9: I think it's music.
Speaker 1: You don't think it's cultural whole thing.
Speaker 8: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't want it to be cultural because a lot of a lot of the negativity and ship come from it. So I'll be trying not to like trying not to be like, I'm not a hip hopper, right because I'm saying I got to feel me.
Speaker 1: But there's a hip hop side, yeah, but they don't who knows who know that?
Speaker 9: They don't talk about that, what positivity?
Speaker 1: Nobody.
Speaker 9: You could say it to the world and be like, yo, name me one thing about hip hop.
Speaker 1: I'm saying that it would be someone you know, we know, you know.
Speaker 3: What's really going on, Like we know everybody is trying to feed the feel me and trying to figure something out and trying to get an.
Speaker 9: Aufhlet for take care of yourself. But they try to say this.
Speaker 1: Is what it is and it's hip hop. People are trying concert.
Speaker 3: I've been saying, I've been all over the world, different different type of music. Like to me, it's a different vibe and different music is a different freedom, it's a different old type of ship.
Speaker 9: Like for me, it's different.
Speaker 1: So you know what the crazy ship is?
Speaker 5: I saw because hip hop the elements still have to be there, right, They're still they're still there, and then there's different versions of it. And I've seen Kevin Hart and Doctor Dreams and the dre said it was something that was so dope.
Speaker 1: He was like, I'm not supposed to judge the new version of hip hop, you know, like it is.
Speaker 5: He said he didn't like most of it, but he doesn't hate on it, because that's what makes you your your grandfathers is when.
Speaker 1: You're sitting around you say you you judge.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, like, you know what whatever, whatever, like, So I think that's that's a great way to.
Speaker 1: Look at that's also talking about the music specifically. Okay, we have to acknowledge that though that's music specific. Yeah, but I think yeah, but I think they took HI about us.
Speaker 9: I'm not talking about those I'm outsiders, don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen, i don't understand. Watch what.
Speaker 9: I'm talking.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about tols people we know what's going on, saying we know it's okay, right, everybody ain't.
Speaker 9: But I'm saying, he lit three seconds.
Speaker 1: Let's let's toast. Let's toast somef to that. And let's also tell us about pop Smoke. Man, I never met pop Smoke. Tell me about.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, I told come on, tell us about pop Smoke.
Speaker 1: I never got to meet him. That's my brother.
Speaker 3: That that that was he was a start from bowing from He was solid like the nigga like he just had or song knew what he.
Speaker 9: Was doing right naturally.
Speaker 3: But it's natural, I could say, I could say, I could say it wasn't like he was being somebody else, being himself.
Speaker 9: People loved him for that. So that's what made him start to me in my mind, to be yourself and people love me.
Speaker 3: It's why I naturally people, that's why you be yourself, saying to be nobody else your natural.
Speaker 1: Right now, let's go back to that Drake story. All right.
Speaker 2: So yeah, one day, so it's like all basically it was like it's the craziest story. So it's like I had got offered like because I had got offered a deal before before a five year old, Okay, like you know, but because of my loyalty, because I'm just like, you know what, fuck it if he did was to get in there right then and there, I'm like, fucking I denied it, right, which was whyb be like, like y'all think right now, like wow, this kid's Browns of Projects just got offered one point one million dollars from brown the Projects and then he doesn't take the money get him saying, but something about it wasn't just right, so I wound up not taking it. Two weeks later, God bless me, I get a d M from Drake saying he reposted listening to one of my songs that I had to do with wo and then and then under it he wrote he said, Yo, I have never met no kid with this much energy ever in my life.
Speaker 1: Your your energy is unmatched. Going under your comments no in my d M.
Speaker 2: When I seen this, I thought so At first I thought, like, you know, young, I told you. Yeah, I thought it was like a real joy so so not to be boogie anything.
Speaker 1: So it took me like two days, Yeah, tell hold off, we want him to come here.
Speaker 2: B It took me like it took me two days to write them back, to really like write them back because I was really surprised. So one day when I went to the studio I had told my man's and ship like that, They're like, yo.
Speaker 1: What broke?
Speaker 2: You don't believe it because you know they were tell me that people be doing that scamming. So when I had, I said, I appreciate you, brother, send me your number, send me the number and our face time that he really picked up.
Speaker 3: Yeah alright, bringing out got av out there can't be for the New York ship and it be my brother like he came on the same we can we can do Chinese kidy right after you by ourself. But let me yeah, yeah, we do about ourself.
Speaker 1: World up. I'll give what that love.
Speaker 5: But now before you get up out of here, let's talk about it. Kanye West calls you or at lista Keys called you for this New York City and do you realize like you you you might be replacing the New York City.
Speaker 1: Anth realizing for me before him. So what happened? Described this? What happen?
Speaker 10: Tell us?
Speaker 5: Tell us?
Speaker 3: First of all, it was a whole different song. It was just it was just at first it was just like a sample. Yo, you don't know like that that that thing he sung, It was sung already.
Speaker 1: That the sample and looking at him different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just being at as stadium with we did the first album Off the Grid, which I've been looking at him different. But when he heard that song, he was like, this is crazy, Like I want to get because I had a whole nother song that I wanted him to get on.
Speaker 1: But yeah.
Speaker 9: He was like, nah, like that's too kan ye. He said that, yeah it was so that's too kan ye Like that's like that's what they expect.
Speaker 3: I want to be on this And I was like you sure, It's like he liked it, and then and then it was going, and then the sample was playing, and then he was like I could get somebody was singing.
Speaker 9: And I'm like, oh, Les, I'm like serious, I'm like so well, he.
Speaker 1: Like And this is after the drink Creature.
Speaker 3: After she came the same night and she did this ship in the open room. We wasn't It was in like a hotel room.
Speaker 1: Ship. He was on some like straight she had.
Speaker 3: She had the Yankee ship, you know what I'm saying. Some times and I'm like, yeah, I was starstruck as fuck. She was on some New Yorkshire heavy I'm saying. Then I got to be Swiss and know people like that. Man that I'm saying. The niggas was love like like mentor type ship, like saying like Swiss to call me on some like.
Speaker 9: I've seen you freeping on this song. I think type ship like that much of an into like yo, I like we're doing this to look you.
Speaker 5: You you think that you're getting everything that that you deserve so far, or you feel like you're still.
Speaker 3: I think I think it's like a it's like a It's different though, It's like a bittersweet moment because I think at the beginning of my career, I did a feature with gave me a whole industry, all the legends you could think saying all the door like, I did a lot of shit out of collapse, and I feel like now and I'm like.
Speaker 9: Damn, what do I do what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: Alright, So it's like it's different. What's the one collab you you you want left?
Speaker 5: You got great? You got motherfucking Kanye. What the one collab the bigger homie fighting through Brooklyn? Yeah, that's right, that's the whole video together, the whole video together on my I forgot just like yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: I was.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 9: I was like moment where I was like, damn, I can't believe it.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, God damn man, Yo, both for y'all brothers. Man, I'm so proud of y'all. Man.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, we had I'm trying to perform that ship that may with them.
Speaker 1: Yo. Listen, man, I'm so proud of y'all. Man, let me you know what I mean, Like, Yo, man, we just tell you something.
Speaker 5: I'm born and raised New York City and it was the one time, you know, New York City was dry and I can't lie to you. You know, the new generation y'all came, y'all star ship, your motherfucking is keeping the city alive.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. You're doing it, yad weih and I gotta respect that. I love that. You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying. Doing that, y'all. Yeah, miss safe.
Speaker 3: We're going against all of like stereotypes, not trying to like.
Speaker 1: Not feeding into the rooms dumb s. Yes, positive from into a different level of hell yeah, positive difference every time and all that other young dumb we did that.
Speaker 2: That was about money making money, making businesses and taking other people that matters, which is family.
Speaker 5: Yes, take one more shot then, goddamn god, damn it what you're trying to do with me? Come on, come on, come on, baby, shot. I'm gonna take a shot of champagne because we got a couple of shots. Look look, okay, come on, yeah, okay, okay, all right, well brotherless come on take a Picture to do a drop Yes, oh yes.
Speaker 1: Yes, little so little, take a picture.
Speaker 8: Drink Champs is a Drink Champs ll C production in association with Interval Presents. Hosts and executive producers n O r E and d j e f N from Interval Presents executive producers Alan Cooy and Jake Kleinberg.
Speaker 1: Listen to Drink.
Speaker 8: Champs on Apple Podcast, Amazon Music, Spotify, Stitcher, or wherever you get your podcasts. Thanks for joining us for another episode of Drink Champs hosted by Yours Truly, dj EFN and n r E. Please make sure to follow us on all our socials That's at drink Champs across all platforms at the Real noriagon ig at Noriega on Twitter, mine is at Who's Crazy on ig at dj e FN on Twitter, and most importantly, stay up to date with the latest releases, news and merch by going to drink champs dot com