Speaker 1: Welcome back to everybody.
Speaker 2: It's the Fantasy Pros Dynasty Fantasy Football Podcast. I'm your host, Scott Bogman, following me on the Twitter at Bogman Sports. I'm joined as always by Pat Fitzmorris at fits Underscore, ff on the Twitter Machine and today FITZI it's Sleepers and Busts. So it's gonna be a fun one. It's just you and me writing, you know, by ourselves here, but I like it that way. We can get into fights, we can pick at each other. It's gonna be a fun one for sure.
Speaker 3: That's right. We don't have to, you know, maintain any sense of decorum with no guests. You know, we can just you know, fight like an old married couple. Bogs. But yeah, man, And by the way, I know this episode is going to come out after the game has been completed. But as we record this, I mean we are giddy with anticipation over the Hall of Fan game. And yes, I know the quality of football it's not going to be sterling tonight, but that won't stop me from putting down, you know, bets on four or five player props. And you know, I know a little and a little something to keep me interested in the second half of a bad preseason football game.
Speaker 1: I mean, as long as they play this game right.
Speaker 2: Because I remember a couple of years ago they had to cancel the Hall of Fame game because the field was such crap. I got to assume that they have fixed that issue. But Aaron Rodgers is back, and he was there the last time. They didn't play this game. But it's always a fun one and the best part is knowing that after this weekend, there is football every single weekend until February.
Speaker 1: So that is what I'm very excited for. Last three weekend.
Speaker 2: Get all your chores in, get all the stuff time with your kids and everything in because it's gonna lock away and we're gonna get college football and NFL football coming here real soon and then games account in about a month. So I'm super excited for football to be back, and super excited to talk sleepers and bust with you here fits, and let's just kind of go over, you know, because I feel like I have different rules for sleepers and bust. I feel like everybody kind of does. So it is a little bit of an arbitrary term because a guy that could be a sleeper in your league might not be a sleeper in a different league. It depends on the rules, It depends on the knowledge of the people playing. You know, there's a lot of different factors that go into what counts as a sleeper or a bust. So if we're looking just at these terms fits, how would you declare a sleeper or a bust in your mind?
Speaker 3: So we've got deep rosters typically in Dynasty right twenty or more. To me, these are guys who are maybe bottom five on your roster, but worthy of roster spots. So like, I mean, you know, cam Akers is not a sleeper, sure, some of these other guys, like just because guys who everyone is expecting to pop but haven't really fully popped Jets. These are guys who you know and looking in our list. I think we were kind of in step with how we decipher the term sleeper, and you know, it is guys that I think we're trying to convince people to take a shot on. I think most of these guys are rostered already in leagues, but could probably be acquired pretty inexpensively.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for me, I think that's exactly right.
Speaker 2: Like sleepers aren't they're not in the top ten rounds of a draft, right those are values. You may get a guy at of value, but he's not really a sleeper. It's not like a guy that no one is talking about. These are guys that just aren't getting a ton of buzz right now, or the buzz they're getting is kind of few and far. It's a little in between stuff like that. And then busts, on the other hand, fits I mean bus for me, bus can come from any spot. They're the complete opposite of a sleeper. You can have a first round bust in my opinion, because if you draft in the first round and he plays like a fourth rounder, that's a bust. You paid a premium for that player and he did not live up to that expectation, you know, So you can have a bust from really any point in the draft. I feel like outside of maybe the last five, six, seven rounds somewhere like that, because then you're really dart throwing for those sleepers. So I wouldn't consider those guys bust. But I think anyone in the top like ten fifteen rounds could be considered a bus if they don't play up to their round potential where you bought them or price in an auction.
Speaker 3: Yeah, these are two distinct sets of names here for the sleepers and busts. The sleepers are guys you know a lot of people might not have great familiarity with. And the busts, I mean, there are some big names here. We're gonna discuss bogs. Some of these guys are are Neon Lights type name. So yeah, this is this is gonna be a fun conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and just keep that in mind before you come rip bus for our bust. We're saying that bus can come from any point and most likely the higher they're taking, the more likely they are to be a bust, to not live up to that first, second, third, fourth round value. Right, So we do have the bigger names are gonna come later. We're gonna do sleepers first and the bigger names are gonna come later. But these are guys, the sleepers that we're gonna go through, Guys that you just need to keep an eye on. But before we get into the show, we got to talk to you about trades. Is that trade offer you received a boom or bust for your team? Stop guessing and get instant analysis with our trade analyzer at fantasypros dot com Slash Analyzer. Whether it's a two for one, a three for two, or an even trade, the Trade Analyzer has got your back. It also is perfect for dynasty leagues and supports trades with draft picks. The Trade Analyzer lets you see how your league power ranking shift before and after the trade. Navigate your negotiations with confidence, and head over to Fantasypros dot com slash Analyzer to start evaluating your trades now. Also, if you want to talk to Pat and I directly and ask us about a trade, then follow us on the discord. We are on the discord at five pm Eastern over at fantasypros dot com slash Dynasty Chat. Please check that out on Fridays. That's where Pat and I are answering all your questions. And you know, the crowd is getting bigger. I feel like every single week leading up to the season, our chat crowd is getting bigger and bigger and bigger. So it's a lot of fun and we're answering a lot of good questions over there, So come hang with Pat and I. But Pat, I'm gonna say age before beauty here, so you can go ahead, thank you sir, and give us your first sleepers.
Speaker 3: All right, I'll lead off with Alec Pearce, wide receiver for Indianapolis Colts. He is an ECR a dynasty ECR Expert consensus ranking of sixty two wide receiver sixty two on Fantasy Pros. I've h a wide receiver forty eight. So here is guy Bogs with a six y three to two hundred and eight pound frame and four to four speed. Also a forty point five inch vertical jump that tied for fourth best overall of all the players in the twenty twenty two at the end of twenty twenty two NFL scouting combine. So this is an athletic cat and a second round pick, has second round draft capital. Decent rookie season last year considering just how bad the Colts QB situation was. Forty one catches, five hundred and ninety three yards two touchdowns. He is a vertical receiver, Bogs. He had a high average depth of target last year, and now he is getting paired with Anthony Richardson, who not only has a bazooka for an arm and can you know, stretch the field with Alec Pierce, but Richardson also has the mobility to buy time for his receivers to get open deep. So I'm kind of excited about this quarterback receiver pairing Pierce and Michael Pittman. We're both second round picks. Pittman is a little bit bigger, Pierce is faster. Is it totally inconceivable that Pierce ends up having a better career than Pittman. I mean, if I had to put an even money bet down on these two, yeah, I'm betting on Pittman. But I don't think it's totally out of the question that Pierce can end up having the better career. Bugs he reminds me a lot of Jordy Nelson in some ways this and I don't just want to caught up get caught up in doing the you know, two kind of tall, fast Caucasian guys, you know, but like I think they might have some of the same strengths. It seems like Pierce maybe he does some of his better work on the boundaries, which is, you know, where Jordi was great. I mean, Jordy was no one was better on the sidelines than Jordy. He was just sterling in that capacity. And you know, like Pierce got good marks when Matt Harmon ran him through film study in his Reception Perception series. So I'm pretty excited about Pierce, and it's kind of strange that no one has paid more attention to him given his combination of draft capital and like physical skills. You know, I know he did. He didn't light it up with his numbers in year one, but again, the Colts offense was kind of a dumpster fire last year.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm one of those people too fits and you know, this is a potentially shifting offense as well, depending on what goes on with Jonathan Taylor, right because it seems to be getting fairly ugly, and even the backup you know, has been hurt there. So they're down to maybe their rookie Evan Hull as a starter next to a rookie QB as well, because Anthony Richardson is getting pretty much all first team reps right now. So it seems like they're walking into Week one with the rookie as their starter and they're not gonna give much consideration to Minshew now that we got a long way before the season starts and some preseason games and stuff like that, and Richardson's gonna have to improve to do that, but he's not a Alec Pierce is not a guy that I've thought about a lot. I have to admit I'm probably one of those people because I have him a little ahead of his ECR. But it's like four or five spots. It's not by a lot. And it's because when I look at this offense, I think run first. I think Jonathan Taylor to Anthy Richardson is gonna run a lot, and if you have a number one target, I think that's really automatically Pittman. I do think Pittman is a better overall wide receiver than Alec Pearson, and I wouldn't you know.
Speaker 1: So when you say is it that, is it conceivable?
Speaker 2: I mean Pierce would have to do a lot real fast for me to see him go ahead of Pittman. But that's what makes him a sleeper is no one is talking about him. So I think this actually might be the best sleeper that we have on this list because I'm not even thinking too much or too hard about Alex Pearson. There's a lot of skill in there for this guy. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And granted, Pittman versus Pierce is apple st oranges. I mean they're different. I don't think Pittman is necessarily a pure possession receiver, but he definitely operates in a different area of the field than Pierce does. You know, He's a little bit closer to the line of scrimmage, smaller average depth of targets. But you know, they're they're a pretty good complimentary pair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they work well. And uh, you know you have the roles for this team defined. It's Josh Downs is the slot guy. Pierce and Pittman are the outside guys. Johnny Woods is your new starting tight end here. Maybe Moiley Cox gets more playing time for blocking, but I mean, we know we know this offense outside of the running back now because of the questions with Jonathan Taylor, so Pierce is gonna be on the field a ton and hasn't gotten a lot of consideration. So I think that's a very very good one for me. Fits my first sleeper. I'm gonna go and look, these are gonna be some familiar names if you've been listening to every single episode of this show. But I'm beating the drum for these guys, man, and I'm not gonna come off of it. Jalen Hyatt is gonna be my very first guy here. And look, you know, I know that we saw a little bit before, you know, the combine where a Cowboys coach was saying, like, we know what you are. You're a speed guy, You're not a route runner. Well, his routes have been pretty good in camp right now. He started as a third team guy coming out of you know, mini camp and all that stuff, but he has quickly moved up to the second team. And this is the This giant squad for Jalen Hyatt, is a team that is looking for an alpha, looking for number one, and they've tried to go get it, whether it's drafting Jalen Hyatt this year, signing Paris Campbell going and trading for Darren Waller. They are trying to find someone to take the load off of Saquon a little bit because he led this team in targets again last year. And with Hyatt, you have a guy coming off a huge year in Tennessee where he had sixty seven catches for twelve hundred and sixty seven yards and fifteen touchdowns. You do not have to squint too hard to see DeShawn Jackson from this guy. And by the way, fits I don't know if you have heard this yet, but you know they tracked the miles per hour of all the players in the pads. It's been something they've been doing for I think since like twenty eighteen or I guess it actually have to be twenty fifteen and twenty sixteen, Jalen Hyatt has recorded the fastest time in pads of anyone. He's over twenty four miles per hour. The previous record was Tyreek Hill said at twenty three point twenty four miles per hour in twenty sixteen. So to me, I think Jalen Hyatt's floor could possibly be DeShawn Jackson right, and I think that he could climb much much faster than that. Of course, he's gonna have to do it on the field. You know, pads are one thing. On the field is a different thing. But this guy made a big difference for Tennessee. He was he put them on the map. Was huge to that as well as was Hendon Hooker. But I think people are overlooking Jalen Hyde, especially in startup drafts. Is ECR right now is wide receiver sixty one. I have him at forty three. I think if you can scoop this guy as the first dude on your bench and then take a higher floor guy like go get Chark or Thlan or whatever behind him. This is a risk worth investing in it, and I'm all in on Jalen Hyatt.
Speaker 3: I am starting to wish that I had gotten him in more than one of my rookie drafts in Dynasty leagues this year. Yeah, it's interesting and boy like, if he could be a healthier, more consistent version of DeShawn Jackson, that'd be pretty special. I mean, Jackson was an impact player, even though he you know, missed some time and tended to be really streaky like some big games, some games where he just kind of disappeared. But man, Hyatt. We talked about this with thorn Etrom about what a difficult evaluation the University of Tennessee receivers were because Josh Hipel, the Tennessee head coach, runs this very simplified offense.
Speaker 1: And it's a vanilla Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean it tries to simplify things for the quarterback as much as humanly possible, and Thor thinks Hypel is probably the best play caller in college football, but it doesn't necessarily the hyper offense doesn't necessarily prepare quarterbacks and wide receivers for the pro game as much as you'd like. So yeah, that made Hyatt and Tillman sort of tough evaluations going into the draft. But so far, so good based on all the training camp reports. And like you said, I mean, he's just got special speed and ball tracking.
Speaker 2: Ability, right, And there's you know, there's plenty of speed guys that come in and do nothing. Anthony Schwartz was a speed guy, Devin Allen pure speed, right, like, but there's Special Team Sean Ross, Yeah, yeah, John Ross. Yeah, there's plenty of guys. Darius Hayward Bay was a great special teamer, right, not a very good wide receiver. So there's plenty of these guys that come in with all this speed and do nothing with it. But he has an extra level of speed, you know that Tyreek, That cheetah speed is you don't have to be a great route runner because you're dusting everybody and you're snapping off routes real fast. And that's kind of what Marquise Brown does as a smaller guy too. So I love Jaylen Hyatt. I'm all in. I'm pushing the chips in towards him. Who's your second sleeper here by the way bus.
Speaker 3: And just because he didn't run a full route tree at Tennessee doesn't mean he can't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no guy comes in as a completed wide receiver into the NFL. They're all balls of clay. They have different skills. Some guys are already really good at route running, some guys aren't. Some guys have breakaway speed, some guys don't. You know, everyone, the best coaching in football is also at the NFL level, So you expect these coaches to be able to unlock certain things in a player, and that is something you know. When you have that much, they don't have to be crisp, they just have to be quick and then you're dusting people. So yeah, I'm all in on Jalen Hyap.
Speaker 3: So my second guy box is Khalil Shakir, who I've touted before. He is an ECR of wide receiver eighty two and I have him at wide receiver sixty six. Now, Shakier only had ten regular season catches as a rookie, but he did play a little more in the playoffs for Buffalo. He had thirty snaps in the Bills playoff went over the Dolphins and had three catches for fifty one yards on five targets, and then he had two catches for forty yards the following week in the playoff lost to the Bengals. This guy's just a baller box and he was big time at Boise State, very productive during his college career there, including a seventy seven catch eleven hundred yard senior year in twenty twenty one. Ultra competitive, fast, tough, very dangerous after the catch, which is probably his best quality. And Shakira is not exclusively a slot receiver. So according to PF, of Shakir's three hundred and four regular season snaps in twenty twenty two, he was lined up in the slot for one hundred and sixty of them and outside for one hundred and forty four of them, so it was almost a fifty to fifty split inside outside. And I like that versatility because it gives Shakier a couple of possible pass to fantasy relevance. He could flat out win the slot receiver job in Buffalo's training camp, beat out Trent Scherfeld, who's, you know, just kind of a journeyman, and Deontay Hardy, who's extremely small, to become Buffalo's primary slot guy, or he could possibly be used outside if anything were to happen, as Steph Diggs or Gabe Davis. So about the slot, Bang Bogs, and I know you and I have discussed this, You and some other people have suggested that Dalton Kincaid might wind up being the primary slot guy for Buffalo, which you know, I suppose that's possible, and Kinkaid is undoubtedly going to get some snaps out of the slot. But I don't think we're going to see a tight end lined up in the slot when it's third and ten and Bills, you know, are going to three receivers or third and twelve. I mean, that's just not generally how NFL teams operate. Or maybe Kinkaid does line up in the slot on third and ten, but it's like he's a fourth receiver basically, and he's on the slot on one side, Shakiir's in the slot on the other side. So I mean, I don't think Kinkaid is going to make it so the Bills don't have a slot receiver. I think they are going to have a slot receiver that they play quite a bit. And I think Shakira is the favorite to be that guy.
Speaker 2: Look, I can get behind Shakir having a role, so I will I'll push back a little bit on him overall, just because I do have so much faith in Kincaid and I'm high ranker on Kinkaid for Redraft, then I think I might be high ranker on Kincaid for a dynasty as well. At least I'm very high up there. So I have a lot of faith in him earning that slot role. But I tell you who I don't have a ton of faith in is Gabe Davis. And you know, we talked about him a little bit. He could be a post hype sleeper, but he doesn't have the range that Shakir has.
Speaker 1: He has a better overall skill.
Speaker 2: I'd say his speed getting open deep and his ability to kind of change the game that way and take the top off the defense is better than anything Shaki has in.
Speaker 1: The bag, right, But that's it.
Speaker 2: Everything else I think Shakiir is better at so I would not be surprised to see him earn a role over Gabe Davis. But somebody is. I don't think it's going to be chopped up. And in this three man grossness of sometimes it's Kincaid, sometimes it's knocked. Sometimes it's Shakir some you know, sometimes it's somebody else.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: They brought in plenty of guys here, so I think that someone is going to end up with this role. And I always loved watching Shakier Boise State, And like you said, he was a guy that you knew where they were going with the football they designed, you know, like end of rounds and stuff with him too. He ran the ball plenty of times and they still couldn't stop it. So he was a dominant college player. Obviously, the NFL is tougher. His rookie year, he didn't really see much. But there is absolutely a chance. And like you said, I like the fact that you brought it up. He can be outside, he can be inside. We can run some trick plays with him. There are there's an opportunity for Shakir to have a very consistent role in his ECR. You're getting him for free. You're throwing a dart on him in the very last round or last two or three rounds in seeing where he ends up. So I like this call out by you here. I think Shakir is a good one.
Speaker 3: Thanks for mentioning the rushing thing. He did have a couple of seasons at Boise State where he was over one hundred rushing yards. I think one of those years he ran for like three touchdowns. So yeah, might get a little bonus out of him on some reverses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, you know, all around, just a player that you can design plays for. You know, kind of a debo ish, you know, good yak set him up for some short yardage, play him inside, outside, put him in the backfield. He can do it all. So I do like close Shakira as a call out as well. Before we move on here, I got to tell you guys about the giveaway and the winner of the Ken Walker autograph jersey from Betting Pros is Brandon Newsom. Please get in touch with our customer support agents at mailbag at Fantasypros dot com and your mailing address, your proof of subscription, give that to the Fantasy Pros channel and we'll get that shipped on out to you again. The winner's Brandon Brendan Newsom. My bad, I think I said. Brandon Brendan Newsom. Congrats to take part in the next giveaway, which is for a signed Christian Kirk Jacksonville Jaguars, Jersey Kirk to see a Betting Pros dot com To win that, all you have to do is subscribe to Fantasy Pros YouTube channel and comment on this video.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: While you're at it, drop a light click the bell to get noticed every time a new video drops, and get all of the information that we are giving you here at Fantasy Pros number two. I'm gonna keep doing this. I'm gonna keep beating this drum. It's John Metchi. It's hard to have John Metchi not as my number one sleeper. I think we're gonna hit that guy last here, But John Metchi, I have him as forty eight among my wide receivers. A ZCR is seventy, so this is a deep sleeper and I'm beating the drum here. He was underrated coming in with a good wide receiving draft class. Then he had the leukemia obviously, so he's even more underrated now. But let's just first take a look at the competition that he's facing here in Houston right for number one targets. Under a new regime, no one is beholden to anyone on this roster, so this should be the word that Tony Romo said that we love to repeat a true meritocracy. Whoever is the best player should be getting the reps. For the Sexans team, it's Nico Collins, It's Robert Woods and Tank Dell at wide receiver and for targets, Dalton Schultz. Now early in the season, I do expect this to be more of a running team. You know, we saw Damian Pierce played pretty well last year. They brought in Devin Singletary, another guy that can get two hundred touches. So sure, maybe they're going to be a run first team. Maybe that's gonna be their identity here. But someone is catching passes in Houston, and I think it absolutely can be John Metchi. You know, I've beaten his college stats into the ground on this show, so I'm not gonna go too further deep in, but just remember his final year at Alabama, he had ninety seven touches eleven hundred and fifty yards and eight scores. You know, ninety six catches for eleven hundred and forty two yards. So this is a guy that has been at number one, that was with Jamison Williams on that same team, who I do think is a better wide receiver than Metchi, but he did that work with Mechi, with Bryce Young and now he gets c J.
Speaker 1: Stroud in this offense.
Speaker 2: And look, I think it's not just this season. It's also the fact that if he starts slow, he is going to be a freebie. If he has soft tissue issues, he might go to the wire. Maybe someone doesn't want to put him on the il and you can still pick him up and grab and stash.
Speaker 1: So it's not just for this year.
Speaker 2: And remember, you know, I watched James Connor come from pitt to the Steelers. He had his leukemia stuff at pitt Then with Pittsburgh he had some soft tissue issues, right, But the further he moved away from his leukemia treatment, the healthier he seemed to get. And he played running back, which is brutal. You're getting hit on every single play. That's not the same position that met She plays. It's completely different. It's still football. He's still gonna have bumps, some bruises, and we've already seen him, you know, in Minnie can't pull up with a hamstring. So I understand people are worried about, you know, potential issu injury issues.
Speaker 1: And that type of stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm just not you know, that's that stuff's gonna happen to everybody, and maybe it happens to him more this year, which will make him even cheaper. So this is not just a this year's sleeper to me. He could break out this year, but I think it's more realistic to expect his breakout next year and invest in him, get him as a throwing into trade, pick him up off the wire late and grab and sash whatever you have to do. I'm rostering John Metchi on my team in a deeper league no matter what. If nobody else wants him, I will one hundred percent be the guy. I've been snapping him up at the end of redrafts for this year just in case he becomes number one. Right now, So I'm all about John MITCHI. I know I beat this one into the ground a little bit on this show, but everybody needs to no sleeper and bust.
Speaker 1: He's one of my number one sleepers.
Speaker 3: I'm not necessarily down on Mechi bogs and he does have a lot of opportunity with a sparse wide receiver depth chart in Houston. But I guess my concern about him is that he's only one hundred and eighty nine pounds and not especially fast, and look, this would be a great story. I mean, if he comes back from the torn ACL and leukemia, like, great story. I think everyone is cheering for the guy. But I do worry that a guy's not fast to begin with. Who tours ACL a couple of years ago. He's a smaller guy. I don't know if he's got any real special traits based on you know, what I saw at Alabama, Like you know, Jordan Addison is small and not especially fast, but he's a great route runner, Like I don't know if Mechi is a great, great route runner, you know. And there's some other guys who like Khalil Shakira is an especially big but like really good after the catch, and he's faster than Mechi. So I mean, I'm not, like not totally opposed to this.
Speaker 2: I do think we go we basically Mechi's speed on though that that's my question because the skill for him to me is speed, and he's pretty crisp in his routes as well.
Speaker 1: Uh but but it is speed.
Speaker 2: And yes, he's coming off the torn ACL, I understand that, but we're not We're not counting his his combine? Did he even I can't even remember if you participated in the combine.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, like I've seen and I know, I don't know if it was from a pro day or well, it wouldn't have even been that, but someone had him at a four to six. I don't know. That might have been like an old high school time or something like that.
Speaker 2: He's he plays faster than that, like like that that's it because he returned kicked him punts too. At Alabama before he became, uh the big time wide receiver after the other guy's left. Remember, I mean this guy was overshadowed by Devonte Smith who won the Heisman in Jamison Williams right, So like, there are a lot of good wide receivers at Alabama that maybe he looks like playing next to them, But next to those sec corners, he's dusting everybody. So I think speed is his skill, and I think four to six is probably something he did right after treatment or you know, coming off that ACL. I don't think that's a true speed for him. So I think his his number one skill is probably speed. But after that, you know, it's a it's a it's a fair question, you know, not just leukemia torn acl too.
Speaker 1: Like, that's a lot of stuff to go through.
Speaker 2: So I understand why his ECR is this low and why people are kind of down on him. But I'm just saying, like, with the opportunity and with the skill set that I know, and I thought he was underrated coming in, you know, I think that he's still sleeping and even Fits is sleeping on him right now on this show. So go get him late, is what I would say. Uh, for my guy John Metschi, who's your second sleeper?
Speaker 3: Bugs, This is a deep one. It is generic Prince running back Jeeves. The ECR on him is like running back one thirty eight. I've got him running back seventy two and basically contending that he is worth a roster spot. I picked him up on two of my Dynasty teams this week. Training camp reports have thus far been glowing, and he could rocket up the Chiefs running back depth chart in a hurry. I mean, Isaiah Pacheco good first season, but he was a seventh round pick and his hard charging running style could possibly lead to injuries. Jeric McKinnon is thirty one and kind of a one dimensional passing down back Clyde Edwards Hilaire is fighting for a roster spot and maybe did Erik Prince is the guy who knocks Ceh off the bubble. And Patrick Mahomes was just singing Prince's praises the other day and he mentioned that Prince has been good as a pass catcher, which is something we didn't really get to see from him at the University of Tulsa, and one Chiefs reporter said Prince's roster spot should be written in ink. So reports very positive. Now who is he? Ya? He played for Tulsa And granted I had to ask Thorne eistrom are fantasy pros and betting pros, college football and NFL draft analyst about him, because you know, I try to watch as much college ball as I can bugs, but I do watch him. Tulsa not watching a lot of the Golden Hurricanes.
Speaker 2: So you didn't see that pimp pat on the sideline they have, you know how they do the chain for the turnover chain for some team. Yah, Tulsa's got a pimp pat with a big red feather in it.
Speaker 1: It's awesome.
Speaker 3: Nice. Yeah, So, I mean he is a bigger back. He's six to zero two hundred and sixteen pounds and he has four to four speed, So the physical stuff is great. Thor was telling me that, yes, he has just like really good natural power, but too often he in college, he's sort of reverted to being a finesse back in a way that didn't really benefit him. So Thor's like, you know, very gifted physically. If he can just kind of, you know, get his head straightened out and like go full Boor on every rep, he's got promise and you know, seven and twenty nine rushing yards in eight games his final season after he'd missed the first four games with some sort of undisclosed injury. Every year, Bugs, we see a couple of running backs come out of the ether and establish themselves as.
Speaker 1: Potential for this team last year.
Speaker 3: Exactly, and Prince does seem like he could be one of those guys for twenty twenty three and could potentially get some work in an explosive offense. I'm kind of, uh, I'm kind of intrigued here, Bogs.
Speaker 2: I look, I completely understand you being intrigued, and I'm also a guy that you know, I sit here and say, look, you want to invest in a chief somewhere you need to write like it's just smart to take someone in the best offense in the NFL, whether it's you know, reaching late for Denarik Prince, who's not even my favorite sleeper on the Chiefs. I like Justin Ross a little bit more than him, who are not even gonna talk about today, but I mean look him up. He was graded and Clemson he had a you know, spinal fusion surgery, and they thought he's gonna have to retire, and now he's back with the Chiefs after missing all of last year with a different injury, like he's injury prone. But Prince like, like you said, this is the same stuff we were hearing about Pachecko last year, and now we're hearing it about the Derek Prince because Pachecko is still waiting to be cleared. They said August twentieth is when he's expected to be cleared. And his hand is he had surgery on his hand and his shoulder, and the shoulder is a worrisome thing, which as a power running back is not a good injury to have.
Speaker 1: So I still like Pachecko.
Speaker 2: I've been investing in him because I do see him slip in some drafts because he's got the little flag or little cross next to his name, so people kind of ignore him a little bit and I'll snap him up. He should be ready by week one, and I do think he's still, uh the leading guy here. But remember Andy Reid is a total meritocracy guy. It doesn't matter where you were drafted, it doesn't matter you know what type of money you make. If you are the guy doing the work and getting the job done, you're gonna have playing time.
Speaker 1: That's just what it is for him.
Speaker 2: So this one is a sneaky one fits and I like it, and I think I said a second this is your last one, But I mean, I am. I respect this one a lot because this is an absolute free chess piece at the very bottom of your draft right like right now, maybe after a couple of preseason games, he's not gonna be sitting that low, but right now, you can take generic Prince as your very last pick, and there's still gonna be people in your league that haven't heard of him.
Speaker 3: Right Yeah, I mean there are some I said at the top of the show, this is mostly guys who are probably rostered in most dynasty leagues, But I think Prince is the one guy we're talking about as a sleeper who might not be roster in every league.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: So before we get to my last sleeper, I gotta tell you guys about League ty Koon. Are you tired of those stale old fantasy football platforms. If so, it's time to upgrade your game with League tycoon dot com. If you play in a contract dynasty league, or I have ever thought about joining a contract league, then you will need to check out League Tycoon. League Tycoon has perfected the platform for fantasy football, salarycap and contract leagues. Leagues are super easy to set up and they offer a ton of configuration and management options. Contract leagues used to be a lot of work which required you to manage spreadsheets, but leaked Tycoon has everything built in and automated for your league, and unlike those dated fantasy sites, League Tycoon has a modern mobile app that makes managing your team easy. Go to League tycoon dot com to get more information and download the app. And if you use a promo code Dynasty Pros when creating a league, your first year will be absolutely free. Frublee if you are ready for a challenging, immersive experience that revolutionizes the way you play fantasy football. Head over to leaketycoon dot com. My last sleeper here, it's one I think I've mentioned a couple times you and I have gone back and forth at this specific, specific position. I can't speak today. I'm so excited to talk about ty Chandler. But it's Ty Chandler Man. His ZCR is seventy nine. I got him at fifty three. He hasn't gotten a shot yet really at all, because Dalvin Cook was a workhorse and alex Sander Madison behind him at Boise State was also a workhorse. So we have these two workhorses, and ty Chandler as a rookie only had six carries. But at UNC he transferred there from Tennessee. His last year in twenty twenty one, he was top ten in breakaway percentage yards, top twenty and breakaway yards overall. He had thirty three rushes over ten yards that tied for twenty first in the nation. He was one of only thirty three players to hit that or one of only three of the thirty three players to hit that mark with under two hundred carries. I know preseason doesn't count, but last season, in the preseason, Ty Chandler led all players in yards per carry during the three games played at seven point five three yards per carry. Alexander Madison is likely to be the workhorse next year, but I still think that he'll get closer and meaning Chandler, we get closer to one hundred ish carries as opposed to the seventy three that Madison had backing up Dalvin Cook last season, as Dalvin Cook was like almost a three hundred touch player. I don't think I do think Madison is the workhorse guy. I do think he's a two hundred touch guy, but I do think there's more work for whoever's behind him than there was for him behind Dalvin Cook. That's kind of how I'm trying to say this. And Ty Chandler, we just talked about those breakaway yards. He's a high percentage and a high breakaway guy. That's his game and that type of game. It's like we talked about earlier this offseason with Devin Ah chain FITZI, this isn't a guy that needs twenty touches to be successful because he has that breakaway potential. If you're giving him ten to twelve touches, he rips one off. I think that's gonna be great for him. He can also catch the ball out of the backfield, which they're looking for somebody to do. I think he's more complete than Kenny Iguanu. Dwayn McBride had better numbers than him, I think in these breakaway yards and stuff like that, but he was also was playing G five competition most weeks behind a run only offense. Ty Chandler had Sam Howell and Josh Downs and a lot of good players around him to contend with, plus tougher defenses. So ty Chandler has already made a team. He's already looked good in the preseason, which is more than I can say about Dwayne McBride, kennaan iguand who is kind of a one trick pony, and he's on the pup right now, so I think maybe not on the puff, but he has been sitting out the last couple days. But I think ty Chandler is the immediate backup to Alexander Madison. And while we all think Alexander Madison can handle the workload, I think he can.
Speaker 1: I'm a believer in him.
Speaker 2: I don't think many players are built like cook In Chubb and Derrick Henry and CMC to withstand three hundred touches, so I don't think the Minnesota really gives them gives him that workload. And with those linebackers take an extra step back because you have Jefferson and Addison and Osbourne and Hawkinson, You're giving ty Chandler a little more space to work in oh Man. I am very very excited about ty Chandler, and he is pretty much free right now as the handcuff and back up to Alexander Madison. So I'm all aboard the ty Chandler hype train. I may be the only guy on this train, but I'm very, very excited to be conducting it, and he is my guy.
Speaker 3: My last Dynasty startup draft was about a month and a half ago Bogs. I did take Chandler in the lee rounds of that, so yeah, I'm tentatively enthusiastic. I do think he is a decent shot to be the primary passing down back for the Vikings. I don't know what his outlook is for early down work. I'm a little more hesitant to think that he's going to get that. My only concern is that now I've heard some Kareem hunt to minut soda rumors. If they bring someone else in, that's gonna make me hesitate. I would suspect he's still going to.
Speaker 1: Agree with me.
Speaker 3: I think he would still make the team even if he though.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I agree with that.
Speaker 3: That would add just a you know, another obstacle he would have to hurdle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that is a possibility, And I know a lot of Vikings Beat writers think they should bring somebody else in. I don't think they're going to. I think they like ty Chandler. I think they like what they got and that's why they haven't made a splash earlier. So we'll see. There's a possibility. I could be wrong, but I really liked ty Chandler. To me, I thought of him as Willie Parker that could catch because he has super fast speed and that is a pretty good skill set to have. So you know, you compare the guy to Geordie. I compare a guy to Willie Parker. We're going old Packers and Steelers here as fans of those teams, but these are the teams we watch the most, so no one should be that surprise.
Speaker 1: Well, we're quicker through the bust.
Speaker 2: The busts are less fun to talk about because your predict thing a guy to kind of fall off or not match his draft value, which is a tough spot to be in. I like picking sleepers way more than I like picking busts. But the busts, I feel like, are kind of easier to pick. And you're also getting higher names in here. So we'll do this. You do your three and then I'll do my three. How about that fits to end us out for Okay the bus? So who's number one for you?
Speaker 3: All right, Bogs, I'm gonna start with Saquon Barkley ECR of running back five in Dynasty. I've got to win running back nine. And yeah, So I think people are viewing Saquon's twenty twenty two season as a successful comeback after injury plague seasons in twenty twenty and twenty twenty one, where he missed a combined eighteen games. Yes, he ran for thirteen hundred yards and ten touchdowns last year. I do have some concerns, however, Bogman, and concern number one, Saquon has not been truly effective as a pass catcher since twenty nineteen. That's for long years ago. Last year five point nine yards per catch and four point four yards per target. Those are bad numbers and the year before, granted he played thirteen games and might not have been full strength for some of those games, but six point four yards per catch four point six yards per target not great, and he's had two touchdown receptions in his last thirty four games, counting the giants two playoff games last year. Concern number two Bogs. His rushing productions started to taper off down the stretch last season. Over his first nine games of twenty twenty two, he averaged one hundred and three point four rushing yards per game and four point seven yards per carry. Over the last seven regular season games, he played fifty four point four rushing yards a game three point nine yards per carry. There was a decline. And take advantage of the perception that he's as good as ever, because I don't think things are quite as rosy as is commonly believed. This is going to be his age twenty six season. He turns twenty seven, right around the Super Bowl, he's at a tourneycl He's had a partially torn meniscus, he's had ankle issues. I don't know how many good years he has left Bogs. I think it's a good time.
Speaker 1: To sell, Well, I don't know that.
Speaker 2: I have a lot of argument for it's a decent time to sell, you know, because the falling knife getting out from under a running back before all, that's blah blah blah blah blah. You know, I don't follow that to a tee because I like to see a guy that has done it before and has done it again like Sakuon did last year. And yes, those numbers were bad in the second half. Yes he's had injuries. All running backs have injuries, so I'm not too worried about him in that respect. Is he the guy that came that he came out of Penn State as right now? No, no guy after getting this many touches into his career is the same, is as fresh legged as they were coming out of college. So I don't really have argument for that. My argument for Saquon continuing to have success would be more about the Giants offense and the fact that he shouldn't have been putting up those good numbers to start with, because he was the only show in town still led this team in targets last year because the wide receiver corps is disgusting Daniel Jones had to start running the ball because he had so many guys drafting him. You know, Daniel Jones had the highest adjusted completion percentage in the NFL last season because he had so many drops from his wide receivers last year. And there's just they're not giving him a lot of room to work with over the middle, with any of those guys that were on the team last year. So by adding Paris Campbell, by adding Darren Waller, by adding Jalen Hyatt, you have three guys that could potentially get or at least two of those guys are going to be high A doc guys. Hyatt and Waller should be high A doc guys that are kind of gond to push that front nine back just a couple steps or two. And I think that's what's is going to need to have a really big explosive year this year. So yes, I am a completely a Saquon apologist. I don't like that you have him at the top of the bus, but we're picking players that would bust. So if he's a fourth rounder and you're taking him in the second, he's a bust. So you're not getting back what you wanted for I maybe six or seventh round. More of a bust if you give you if he gives you back those numbers. But I mean, he's still gonna have a lot of touches in the floor is still very high as long as he's healthy for Saquon. So I'm still in on Saquon, but I understand the perception of him potentially being a bust.
Speaker 1: Who's number two for you?
Speaker 3: DeAndre Swift ECR running back nineteen. I've got him a running back twenty six. I think he's kind of a honey trap for a lot of dynasty managers bugs because he has the sort of profile that we're conditioned to love, early second round draft capital, good numbers for a big time college program, the Georgia Bulldogs, and best of all, pass catching ability, which we look for since dynasty leagues are general league PPR leagues. But after three years of DeAndre Swift, the Detroit Lions drafted Jimior Gibbs much earlier than anyone expected. Gibbs to be drafted twelfth overall and practically gave Swift away to the Eagles, a seventh round pick in this year's draft and a fourth round pick in twenty twenty five, So Swift's original team gave him a thumbs down. And the Eagles do have a great offensive ECO system generally, but I don't know if it's gonna be great for Swift. Much of Swift's fantasy value has been derived from his pass catching. The Eagles targeted their running backs only sixty one times last year, the fewest number of running back targets by any NFL team. That's three point six running back targets per game, and I don't really see that number going up.
Speaker 1: Didn't Swift have a sixty catches last year too?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean he's had like seventy plus targets the last two years despite missing games. I mean, I think you average like six targets a game one year, five targets a game the other year over the last two years. And Hurts is mobile. We know mobile quarterbacks don't check down very often, and we also know it's easy for running backs to pile up targets when they're behind and their teams are playing catch up. And we saw Swift have some of those big games where the Lions were in a big early hole and Swift would get like twelve or thirteen targets and you know, have these big receiving days. That's not going to be the case for the Eagles Bogs. They're probably the best team in the NFC. When are they going to be down by two touchdowns?
Speaker 2: They definitely have one of the best defenses in the league too, so it's gonna be brinded out late.
Speaker 3: Rashot Penny better equipped than Swift for early down usage, better between the tackles. Kenneth Gainwell and Boston Scott are still around. I don't see why Swift still has a top twenty ECR and you know, even having him a running back twenty six fields too high.
Speaker 2: I'm completely with you in terms of Swift and Welsh and I have argued a little bit back and forth talking about Swift because Welsh says, well, I don't think they bring in Swift knowing his skill set to not throw to him. Maybe they brought him in to fix this part of the offense, which is a good thought, and you know, you would think there's at least gonna be more passes than running backs when you bring in a guy like Swift who has so much of his production off of that, so that I think that does you know, that is a solid argument, and it stands. But this team just made the Super Bowl, and as the old cliche goes, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. So I don't know how many more, And are you taking You're not taking targets away from Brown or DeVante to give them the Swift, So you're taking away from Goddard who's also probably just you know, higher in the pecking order in this offense. Then DeAndre Swift would be. I don't really believe ra Sean Penny will say much healthier than three weeks, like he never does. But if he does, he was their first crack. He was their first look, and he got first team go as well on when training camp opened up. So yeah, I'm with you on this one. Maybe I fight you on Saquon, but not with Swift. I completely understand where this is coming from, and I completely agree with you as well.
Speaker 3: You'll probably fight me on the last one, Bogs. It's George Pickens. Yeah, so Pickens ECR is wide receiver thirty seven in Dynasty. I actually also have him at wide receiver thirty seven, So yeah, matching rankings with ECR. But I'm conflicted here, Bogs, admittedly because I do think there's a chance Pickens does turn out to be a star. I mean, he's six ' three, he's fast, and he's freaking incredible at making contested catches.
Speaker 1: His best catching camp.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that catch over Joey Porter was just insane the other day. So he's incredible at high pointing the ball like that is his superpower. But we've discussed my concern about Pickens before Bogs. His inability to draw targets is the primary one. Just a fifteen point three percent target share last year, and he had fourteen fewer targets than Pat Fryarmouth. He didn't have more than eight targets in a game all season, and didn't have more than six targets in any game from Week six on, so that's a big concern. He was also near the bottom of the wide receiver rankings and separation according to NextGen Stats, and he only averaged two point zero yards after the catch, so basically kind of a Mike Evans in that regard. The highlight reel catches get people excited. Boggs. That went over, you know, Joey Porter. I could feel his ECR going off just after that went But man, I mean there's some underlying issues here that make me wonder about his NFL future.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I think my worry about Pickens is more about the state of the Steelers offense and you know, just the questionable nature of Canny Pickett more than it.
Speaker 3: Is about Canada. It's kind of a horizontal mat.
Speaker 2: Canada is gone after this year. So, like, I don't know why, Like this is something that makes me mad here about the Steelers, Like, you know, he's not lasting after this year. That the offense would have to take a big, huge step and they're not building to do that. They're building to run the ball more, which is also not good for Pickens.
Speaker 1: Right, So.
Speaker 2: I'm more worried about the state of the Steelers offense than I am the skill set, because the skill set, like we said, all these guys aren't they're not all you know, finished products coming out of college. So his route running isn't that crisp he you know, was coming off the ACL injury. You know, there's a lot of little you know, he was immature and probably maybe still is. So there there's a lot of little underlying things with Pickens. But he he doesn't separate in man on man covers. But he doesn't have to because he goes up and he rips the ball away, and he's so fast that if you leave him a little uncovered in zone, he will blow right past you and get open deep. So I think he's only going to get better in terms of what he can do on the field. It's are the Steelers going to pay him off and send the ball his way or we're gonna keep getting these stupid ten yard ends to Deontae that he drops one hundred times a game. So you know that that is my concern for pickings. So I understand. Look, I have him at thirty. I him as a clear wide receiver three. I think his skill set could get him up, you know, anywhere really if he can make it happen, because he has the size and speed to do it. So, but he's gonna have to work at it. And there are things that he is not good at that he needs to greatly improve to become an upper echelon wide receiver. I don't know if he gets to that. So I'm gonna have him as a wide receiver three. But I don't think he can drop much farther than that, even in a run first offense. So still going to be a red zone target because of that contested catch skill, and I think that's where he's probably gonna make his living a lot like Mike Evans has. Mike Evans can do it all and he's one of the greatest. So I want to call Mike Evans, but I do think he has that type of upside.
Speaker 1: So I'm still in on picking. So was that it was that? All three?
Speaker 3: Yes, sir?
Speaker 1: All right, Well, now I gotta do my part.
Speaker 2: I don't like listen off busts here, but the first one I'm gonna make a lot of people mad. I'm gonna say Romandre Stevenson because his ECR right now is ten among running backs. I have him at sixteen and this has nothing to do with talent. Even I have to praise the sooner here for what he did for New England last year. He was outstanding. He had two hundred and seventy nine touches as a true workhorse. But to me, it does not seem like the Patriots want him in that work horse role. They are not letting him practice right now to kind of ease his workload, and he's mad about it. Beat writer asked him the other day why are you not practicing? He said, I don't know. You have to go ask Bill Belichick that. So he didn't like that they've been whining and dining for Nett and Ezekiel Elliott. They brought in James Robinson because he had had a pretty good pass as a guy that you know, could be a two hundred carry guy. Didn't like what they saw early in camp, cut him, and they brought in these other guys, which it seems like they're going to sign one of them. So to me, it's not really about Romandre Stevenson in his skill set and what he can do. It's about the fact that he's on this team until I believe twenty twenty five, and they don't seem to want to give him the same type of numbers that they did last season. Already, they may have to because Pierre Strong is as of right now and nobody in the NFL and they don't have. I mean, Time Montgomery is the other guy that's been you know, buzzy in camp and all that stuff. But how many times have we seen that story not amount to anything For Time Montgomery. It's like two good games a year and then he is back to being a special teamer. So I just think that the Patriots don't want to give him that many touches. Again, is what it looks like to me. So I think if you trade him right now or early in the season, or even if they don't bring in someone at the end of the year, I think next season they will absolutely make it a priority to draft another running back that can take touches away from Stevenson. So for me, it's not necessarily about Stevenson in his skill set, because I've always said this and I stay true in this position as well. You are a guy that can have all those carries. It's hard to take you off the field when you're the best player, right That's why CMC every single coach that has had him, we're gonna ratch it back his carries, and they never can because he's the best player on the field. Maybe Stevenson is that guy. But it looks to me like the Patriots are actively working to not give him that many carries. So that is why I would say, right now, it's possibility. Remindra, Stevenson can be a bust. What do you think about him?
Speaker 3: Agree? I believe in the talent, but I do think they seem disinclined to let him be a work course. And really the only running back during the Belichick era we've seen be a workhourse was Corey Dillon. And you know, I was starting to become optimistic last year that maybe they saw Stevenson as like a potential Corey Dillon, but you know, their actions sort of suggest not right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that's why I'm worried about him. It has nothing to do with this skill. Calvin Ridley is my second guy here fits ECR thirty four. I'm not that much lower. I got him at forty four, so you know, we're just off. He's like a low end wide receiver three. I have him more as a wide low end wide receiver.
Speaker 3: Four.
Speaker 2: Overall, I just have a hard time trusting a guy that just missed a year and a half and I'm not even that much lower the consensus. But a hot start is going to vault his value as well. A couple of big plays. He's already had a really good catching camp is going to vault his value. Is he the best wide receiver on the Jags? Maybe, but Kirk is pretty good. Ingram had a healthy season. Etn is going to get more used in the passing game this year, and we've seen what RUSS can do to players. We saw Watson, we saw Josh Gordon come off looking rusty and not be able to put it back together. I don't think Calvin Ridley is going to have that much rust. But I don't think he's gonna be the same dude that went ninety thirteen hundred and seventy four and nine touchdowns and was wide receiver four when he had a healthy Matt Ryan in twenty twenty and a pass first offense, and his competition for touches was, you know, an injured Julio Russell, Gage Hayden Hurst and the ghost of Todd Gurley. I think Kirk, z Ingram etn are all better in skilled than the teammates he had in twenty twenty in his gigantic year. So could he get to that? I mean, the skill is in there, but there's a lot of RUSS to come from. There's a different offense, and he made a lot of his production on touchdowns, which we have Bigsby, we have Evan Ingram, and we have they haven't even let Trevor Lawrence really run yet. So for me, I think Calvin Ridley's getting all this hype. I know in redraft he's valued much higher as like a high end wide receiver.
Speaker 1: Two.
Speaker 2: I'm just not there. I can't do it. So I am selling Calvin Ridley if I have the chance right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just sort of agree with you on that box. I mean you stated it pretty well. Andy's gonna turn twenty nine in December, so he's basically past prime already.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's exactly what it is. So you know you're taking a gamble on him, and even though he likes gambling, you probably shouldn't that high. Rashad Bateman sings, Rashad Bateman is my last one fits not a surprise. The CCR is thirty nine. I am at fifty five. I've beaten this horse to death. But just in case you haven't heard my points, he's hurt right now. He hasn't been healthy. Yes, Tom Mankin is going to make this higher pace, the more passing. It's still a run first offense, and the pecking order of the Ravens offense is Mark Andrews, JK.
Speaker 1: Dobbins, Lamar himself, and then whoever.
Speaker 2: The wide receiver one is is that Bateman Probably not right now it's probably Za Flowers who's in camp and working on this new offense and understanding it. Odell is getting better by the day. Everyone's saying his route running, and he looks faster every single day. He's not going to be ignored very long. Bateman is sitting on the sideline on the puffs, still watching these guys pass him on the depth chart. So I'm just not investing. I'm not a Bateman guy until he gets out out of Baltimore, So I don't think.
Speaker 3: You have.
Speaker 1: There's probably not much more to say about Bateman here, right, Fitz.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I loved him as a prospect box. I really thought he had no particular weakness in his game, you know, versatility inside or outside, good hands, good route running, tough after the catch, fast, good size. But yeah, I mean, the injuries have been a problem, and you know, I worry that they're snowballing to the point where they could potentially derail his career. But I haven't entirely given up on it, Bogs, because I really did like him as a college player, and you know, I'm still optimistic that if he can finally get his body healthy, you know, he can be the guy the Ravens wanted him to be when they drafted him in the first round.
Speaker 2: Look, I'll say that that's a possibility too, but I think that it's more getting out of Baltimore and going somewhere else and resetting your career there. So you know, if you buy him at the end of this season, I think you're going to be in a good spot because I don't think he's going to perform well this year.
Speaker 1: But that is it for us.
Speaker 2: Remember you can follow us on the Twitter Appogman Sports at fits underscore FF and we will be back with you guys next week.
Speaker 1: Take it easy, everybody.
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Dynasty Football podcast.
Speaker 1: Follow us on Twitter and Instagram at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros.