Speaker 1: You've done it. You were getting me fulled Brooke and Jeffrey experience right now with our podcast. I mean, I know you want more, Okay, I'm just telling you TikTok YouTube all the socials at Brook and Jeffrey, and let's start the show right now.
Speaker 2: You guys know how we always joke about Jose's short attention span. Yes, and we'll be like, oh, look something shiny over there, Jose. Ooh a new Fall restaurant. Look Jose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kind of true though.
Speaker 2: I'm very add and it works. But yeah, I finally found a better way to get his attention. And the best part, it only takes two words. We're late.
Speaker 3: How in the eighthd it did happen to me?
Speaker 1: But he's always late. Jeffrey doesn't bother him. I know you tell me I'm late.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I'm late late.
Speaker 5: We gotta do.
Speaker 2: WCII Which clip is it? Oh, viral sound by It's only enough time to play one before Jose gets distracted again, so let's get right to your choices. Option one is a forty second clip that the listeners have been begging to hear, but my cold hearted co hosts have stubbornly refused to listen to this bold real estate agent who decided to get creative and musical when trying to sell a funky house. Or we go in with option two, an eighteen second clip of a four year old girl who's pretending to be a waitress for her mom and gives her the worst customer service ever. Show what's it gonna be? Dream house Mike check or waffle house reject?
Speaker 1: Waffle house reject? Yes, sit down, real estate agent, Let's give me some waffle house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hopefully the little girl doesn't say anything offensive. Let's hear this tiny girl pretending to be a waitress for her mom and giving the worst customer service ever?
Speaker 1: What FRIESI?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 1: You don't have fries?
Speaker 7: Can I have a co You have a cooke?
Speaker 8: What do you have?
Speaker 4: High?
Speaker 1: You can't see your managers?
Speaker 2: We have on our hands?
Speaker 8: That was.
Speaker 2: Which clam?
Speaker 5: Is it? Now?
Speaker 2: Let's move on and get into your shack collar Question of the day Digital Jake, Who we order some trivia today? Or is the kitchen all out of that? We don't have trivia? What doing today?
Speaker 4: Is National Beach Party Day?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And originally the plan was to take the entire morning show to a local beach for a live broadcast that but Corporate shutdown that idea on account of our technical director, Ashton Pale. They said his skin is so pale that the sun reflecting off his shirtless porcelain body could pose a hazard for low flying air traffic.
Speaker 2: They don't want to be human jelly.
Speaker 1: Like someone's standing out there with a mirror.
Speaker 4: Nevertheless, we can still have some beach like entertainment here in the studio with a special one and done fun in the sun. Put some SPF on your bff and don't forget their buns.
Speaker 2: Question of the.
Speaker 4: Day dealer's choice, alexis your turn. Until the year nineteen thirty seven, it was illegal for men to do what on North American beaches A proposed to their sweetheart, which was considered disrespectful. The sailors lost or marooned at sea b shoot guns at fish in the water.
Speaker 5: Or c.
Speaker 2: It was illegal for men to go topless.
Speaker 1: I can see that shoot fish. That can't be legal now, I don't know that fish.
Speaker 2: In your like take a shotgun into the waves. Shotgun, it's not even like a pistol.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Maybe they couldn't go like shuirts. They're super prude or something, Jake, I don't even.
Speaker 2: Know what the answer would be here.
Speaker 4: So Alexis is saying it was legal for men to go topless. That is, well, guys.
Speaker 1: Could take their shirts off now bananas. I see.
Speaker 4: Before nineteen thirty seven, it used to be taboo to expose too much skin for both men and women, so everyone was required to wear a swimming onesie.
Speaker 1: What's the point of going to the beach then, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fairly close to yell at the sea for taking your.
Speaker 2: Husband, Jose.
Speaker 4: According to the Journal of Water and Health, when taking a day trip to the beach, sixty percent of people will enter the water at some point? Is the real number higher or lower than sixty percent people who go in the water.
Speaker 2: So here's the thing.
Speaker 9: I can't swim, but when I do go to the beach, if I'm in like Hawaii, I still like to get in the water up to like my waist.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 1: We went camping and it was hot and you put literally you would only to your ankle.
Speaker 2: Did relieve himself in that lake?
Speaker 9: Ye later, But even though ankles, you're proving my point. I still got my feet in so I'm gonna say it's higher.
Speaker 4: Jose said higher, and that is yeah, seventy three percent of people will get in the water when they go to.
Speaker 1: The Again, it's like I got to touch the water that run from the hot sand to the water.
Speaker 4: Oh god, we are two for two, Jeffrey. San Miguel Island is a small remote island off the coast of southern California, and you actually to sign a waiver before going on the beach there because it's so treacherous. But what is so dangerous about it is it a It's famous for having random sinkholes open underneath you anywhere you step.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: B The US Navy used it as a bombing range and left unexploded land mines everywhere or c there's a chance you'll run into Amelia Earharts skeleton and it will literally.
Speaker 2: Scare you to Death's.
Speaker 1: Scary that US government, you know, it's got to be be just terrible at picking up after themselves.
Speaker 2: I could see Amelia Earharts skeleton a whole like circle of skeletons around it for people who die to fear. Although just piling up out there in the way, but a little bit too much I think I'll go with the it's an old navy bombing ground.
Speaker 4: Jeffrey went with land mines, and that is correct, tons of land mines everywhere.
Speaker 2: Break break, all right, broke, you get this right? I will be shocked to begin.
Speaker 1: So much pressure.
Speaker 4: White sand beaches are some of the most revered coastlines in the world. But do you know how they're really made? Are they made of millions of tons of fish poop, thousands of years of sun exposure bleaching the sand white, or seashells ground up into fine dust.
Speaker 1: I feel like fish poop isn't gonna be white, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like it's like a weird red, stringy color.
Speaker 9: According well from what I see in Goldfish.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean the sun bleach thing. It's like, well, why wouldn't all of the beaches then be white if that was the case? Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 1: Why are some black? Why are some red? I have to go with my gut on this, and I'm gonna say it's the seashells.
Speaker 3: You're gonna get the sea shore went with seashells.
Speaker 5: That is.
Speaker 8: The answer.
Speaker 2: Is fish poop.
Speaker 4: The white sand beaches happen as a result of parrotfish who have prolific appetites, so they munch on dead coral, but their bodies can't metabolize it, so it passes through them and they poop out kilos and kilos of white sand.
Speaker 2: Woa, it almost got all four right, but Brook missed her and somebody wanted to hear lose yourself by eminem.
Speaker 1: His palms are sweaty these week arms are heavy. There's Bob Sweater already bomb spaghetti. He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready to drop bombs. Buddy keeps on Forghetty.
Speaker 2: That's your shot, color shot color question the day.
Speaker 8: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: A couple of big Taylor Swift fans are out lots of loot today.
Speaker 1: Why what happened? They get scammed?
Speaker 2: Because there's a guy named Bear Silver and months ago he snagged a pair of tickets for him and his wife to see Taylor performing Santa Clara last week.
Speaker 1: Amazing, at least that's.
Speaker 2: What he thought. Oh no, he paid five hundred dollars total for the.
Speaker 1: Tickets, good deal.
Speaker 2: Spent sixty bucks on parking, and they walked up, arrived to the stadium got to the gates, his wife was super excited. Once they were through the security checkpoint, they presented their tickets and to their shock, the employee told them, uh, your tickets were for last night, not tonight, and they were turned away from the venue. Oh could you imagine this is.
Speaker 1: How my husband would plan it? I'm serious anything. I mean, I love you, honey, but your ability to plan anything is terrible.
Speaker 2: Looking at the tickets every day.
Speaker 1: I know the d Yeah, it's just some people aren't good with details.
Speaker 2: As for who screwed up, uh huh, well, let's just say Bear slept on the couch that night and the night after. But there is a happy ending to this story. It is because he decided to cough up even more money to buy two more tickets.
Speaker 1: From like a scalper outside.
Speaker 2: Which set him back two thousand, six hundred dollars to see one of the concerts in Los Angeles. Okay, so yeah, he lives in Oakland. That means the flight to La cost an extra six hundred bucks and since Bear was working the night of the concert, he couldn't even go.
Speaker 1: I bet the wife is actually happy about that, and he's like, oh, yeah, if.
Speaker 2: He was just his wife and her friends.
Speaker 1: That's what he wanted. She actually diabolically.
Speaker 2: The two of them had an amazing time. Yeah, but if you missed it, my song of the week was an ode to Taylor Swift fans everywhere desperately trying to get in to see her era's tour. That video is up on our TikTok Instagram YouTube all of it at Brook and Jeffery. You can go check that out. We're gonna do Laser Stories next. It's the radio segment that's looking for funding for his new invention that combines and alarm clock with a tiny cage and when six am rolls around, there's no loud noise. It just releases spiders directly into your bag. You're awake now, Oh say you think that would actually work for you?
Speaker 1: Yes, he would just be big spoony that spider.
Speaker 2: If you want it, you should invest in Laser Stories, a segment where we read weird news stories around the globe, just like everyone else does, except we have a laser. Those other snoozer newsers just don't. Okay, I probably just moved to my couch. Yeah, okay, and we'll put it in there too. First laser stories out of Saint Louis. A paramedic called the cops the other night after he found that someone had broken into his car and stolen a bunch of his stuff.
Speaker 1: Hey, nobody got tim that's crazy.
Speaker 2: But then about fifteen minutes later, he got an emergency call about a guy who'd been hit by a car. So he got in his ambulance and rushed to the scene. When he got there, he noticed his gym bag was in the street next to the guy. Because, yeah, it turns out the guy who'd been hit by the car was the same dude who just robbed him.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 2: And if you're wondering, the paramedic handled the whole situation like a pro. First, he treated the guy, made sure he wasn't in a life or death situation. Then he called the cops and told them that he found the burglar. I would say, then he beat him up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then he got his stuff back.
Speaker 2: The police haven't released any details yet on whether they arrested the guy, but they did say it was the most karma thing to happen to someone in their area for a very very long time. This next lazer stories out of all over North America.
Speaker 1: The small area.
Speaker 2: If you can believe it, school has already begun in some parts and teachers are already being terrorized by who may.
Speaker 1: You ask that quick?
Speaker 2: None other than the coin boys.
Speaker 8: Boys.
Speaker 2: It was a good question, you group.
Speaker 1: Thank you, guys and gals.
Speaker 2: Apparently it's the latest trend for middle school kids who carry a quarter in one hand at all times and constantly flip it.
Speaker 1: What are we back in the fifties, I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's what they do. The teens have their entire personality revolved around coins, coin flips, and chants. For example, in one Phoenix classroom, a teacher said when they got assigned the first homework of the school year, one of the coin boys was bold enough to stand up and say, heads, I do it, tails, I don't.
Speaker 1: Coin mafia two face from Batman exactly.
Speaker 2: The teacher told him if he flipped the coin, he would be getting a call home on the first week. Even fult he flipped it anywhere coin boys don't play by the rules, it did land on heads, so he would still.
Speaker 1: Have to do the homework, disappointing one.
Speaker 2: Of the other classmates. Coins landed on tails, and that had said the coin has spoken, okay, and he said he is not doing the assignment.
Speaker 6: Damn, Daniel, there's a middle spol I wonder if he's a coin boy.
Speaker 1: I gotta say the title of it is pretty cool. Yeah, ive the coin Boys. I just wish that they kept it. You know. Maybe out of.
Speaker 2: School teachers are hoping the trend dies off soon, but if you spend any time on Twitter, it's not looking good.
Speaker 8: Oh man.
Speaker 2: There are tons of rallying support for the coin Boys, with thousands of memes on the topic.
Speaker 1: Alexis you better tell your mom to lock up that change jar next to the drier. Just don't give them access.
Speaker 2: This next lea, the story is out of Career Central. Another day, another strange job listing just to get attention.
Speaker 1: So bitter about these.
Speaker 2: We're dumb enough to keep covering these. This time the Coco Bodu Hithie resort in the Maldives in South Asia.
Speaker 1: Okay, now I'm listening.
Speaker 2: They're looking to hire a ken So what's the job beach just be j which is what Ryan Gosling says his job is in Barbie.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, God, I think that's amazing scene that I still got to see that movie.
Speaker 2: Whoever gets chosen is going to be flown out for ten days, along with quote a partner or allan of their choosing.
Speaker 1: Ken's best friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, Yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: Kind of like Skipper to Barbie, but skippers are a little sister anyway.
Speaker 2: There are some requirements for the gig. The winning applicant will have to know how to stand proudly in the sand, anti his head of all thoughts, hold and lean on a surfboard actual surfing not required. No, that's awesome. Plus, the resort's requiring the winning Ken to know all the words by heart to push by Matchbox twenty.
Speaker 1: That he sings it in the in the movie or something right or yeah? Does he have to bleach his hair? Though, that's not a requirement.
Speaker 2: I was in here.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of different Kens, just like there's a lot of different Barbies. I want to know if he's allowed to bend any of his elbows?
Speaker 2: Yeah, say, full time able to. Apparently it's only for residents of the UK, though, which sucks because it does sound kind of awesome.
Speaker 1: You can't have a British can Yeah you can, you can ye with an accent.
Speaker 8: I don't think that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, okay, And then we talk about an English.
Speaker 2: Can that t this? Next laser stories out of relationship h Q. There's a new survey on when people hit different milestones in their relationships, and the first one is surprisingly or not surprisingly physical intimacy.
Speaker 1: Oh average surveys.
Speaker 2: On average, they say it happens after just five dates. Oh wait, five, that's forever. Should have more than five hours.
Speaker 1: Of jose, get down a little bit.
Speaker 2: Here's the other major moments in a new relationship. Talking about politics and religion for the first time after six weeks.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, then, so see you hit five dates, you do it, and then you get to the dark stone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you go to your girlfriends and you're like, oh my god, we talked about Congress last night. Everybody also use the terms boyfriend and girlfriend. That tens happened around eight weeks while bringing up your ex two months and three days into the.
Speaker 1: Relationship, not after you already a couple. It had to be people who are sober and dating. You know, this can't be for people who drink alcoholic.
Speaker 2: Wearing unattractive underwear three months and twenty four dates. O.
Speaker 1: Dude, you need to set the expectations low curiously, else we're going to have to keep that up the rest of the relationship.
Speaker 2: Own hot underwear. Yeah, so that's that's what you mean. You just set the bar and that's where it's happen. Just don't wear any underwear. Yeah, introduce them to your family. It happens around four months. Who is your daddy? And what does she do passing gas in front of them?
Speaker 1: That happens by accident.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you're right, it's always like in the middle.
Speaker 2: So let's call this purposely passing gas and being okay with it five months and twenty one days on average.
Speaker 1: I'm still not okay with it. I don't know. Oh, I don't purposely do that in front of my husband ever.
Speaker 2: And finally considering getting engaged twenty three months. Wow. Again, Yeah, that's the average timeline for adults in our country. But I know some people like to move a lot faster, like Jose and this guy. This is the sound of a turtle meeting a k Swiss just two minutes in. Slow down and talk about politics for a seconde Why don't you That sound means Lazer Stories has come to an end for the day. We'll do it again the same time on Wednesday.
Speaker 8: Brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Kind of an underrated skill that we all need to learn is how to politely say no to people.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like there should be a whole class like no.
Speaker 2: One One Yeah, because sometimes it can be hard to tell somebody no right to their face.
Speaker 1: It's very healthy to do it.
Speaker 2: Like the other day when my grandma called and asked if I could run out to the pharmacy and pick up her medication because she was feeling faint. I paused for a second and I said, Grandma, it's thirsty Thursday. Are you freaking kidding? I gotta get my drink on. I'll do it next week if I'm not too hung old.
Speaker 1: Was She's still awake to respond to you.
Speaker 2: I don't know. That was hard for me. I do like doing that, and I don't want our listeners to have to go through anything like that themselves. That's why we came up with a special phone number that you can give out to people so you never have to say no to their face like I did.
Speaker 1: To my grandma.
Speaker 2: It's called the Loser Line.
Speaker 1: Please don't.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have a brand new batch of voicemails coming up at seven times.
Speaker 8: What's with you? Wait? A minute. Is this the right number? It's the loser line. Good by, just call me back.
Speaker 2: If you haven't heard the loser line before. It works like this. Let's say someone approaches you while you're out at the club and uses this charming pickup line on you.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, do you have a phone in your back pocket because that booty is calling me.
Speaker 2: Whatever you do, don't tell him that he's up late past his nine pm curfew. Instead, tell him his mommy issues match up perfectly with your daddy issues. That's when you get in the number to the loser line. So hopefully he leaves an awkward voicemail that we can play on the air. Voicemails like this one.
Speaker 7: Hey Kelly, sorry, it's taken so long for me to reach out.
Speaker 5: I love to beat up again. Base.
Speaker 7: You could come here to my place, you know, but definitely, no matter what you do, do not park in my driveway. It's just my driveway is really close to my lawn.
Speaker 5: And no joke.
Speaker 7: I've spent most of the last seven months on my hands and me is trying to take care of it between aer ration and desatching, seating and watering. Like seriously, that grass is my baby. I need to and will protect it at all costs. So yeah, if you're going to come here, I just I'd say park up the block even and then walk down. It's not worth the might not be worth the risk it all. You know what, Let's maybe just plan to meet somewhere else.
Speaker 2: Just how your husband was broke when he was single?
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's now is that the kids aren't allowed to wear shoes on the grass? Yeah, I need to move into different spaces so that it's not in the same space.
Speaker 2: No guy, No guy that's single without kids though, was ever leaving a voicemail like that one?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 5: No, never?
Speaker 2: That is you've been married, you had kids, You've lost all of your like freedom and responsibilities. All you have left in this world is your front lawn.
Speaker 5: Next message, Charlie, what.
Speaker 12: The hell is going on? I don't understand why you're.
Speaker 5: Not telling me back.
Speaker 8: This is just this is this is.
Speaker 12: You're not a good guy.
Speaker 4: You're not a good guy.
Speaker 12: That's probably what it is. You're not a good guy. And I thought we had a good time, and you know, you're really cute, and you told me I was pretty, and you gave me a kiss. Why would you give me a kiss. If you're not gonna call me back, why would you do that? Can you give me an answer?
Speaker 11: God?
Speaker 12: I mean, I'm apparently I scare every man away.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 12: I went on a date with this guy who went to prison for five years for arson or whatever, maybe a murderer, and then I scared him away.
Speaker 5: That's the sane.
Speaker 12: How did I scare a murderer away?
Speaker 11: Am I the murderer?
Speaker 12: I'm not gonna the murder you, Charlie.
Speaker 1: God, of course you had a big realization.
Speaker 2: Is that in the top three tricks to get a guy to call you back? You promise them picks food and I swear I'm not going to murder you.
Speaker 1: God, I scared a murderer away.
Speaker 2: What really scares people away? Our TikTok page reason too funny. People complain that they're getting spontaneous ab workouts while watching it because we post the top loser line clip of the week on that Jeffery follow subscribing get your six pack. Going into funny messages.
Speaker 4: Like this one, Agina, this is me the guy who spilled the mare and Aara sauce on you at the restaurant.
Speaker 5: You know, I have to be honest.
Speaker 10: This isn't the first time that spilled food on someone and had a positive reaction. I think you give me your number is an indication that you want to go a little further. So I just want to marinate the opportunity to evolve this relationship into something else.
Speaker 5: So how about you give me a call and maybe we can see what we can get cooking.
Speaker 1: I feel like he actually wants to like pour cheese on her neck.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Does you think the word marinate comes from marinera?
Speaker 4: It's unclear.
Speaker 2: I would like to marror marinate under the cover.
Speaker 1: I would like to linguini. Let's go make a lasagnia together.
Speaker 8: Hi, it's me again.
Speaker 5: I processed your depositive at the bank the other day.
Speaker 12: I hope it doesn't seem in appropriate, but I clearly found you very attractive.
Speaker 5: I hope it doesn't bother you that I checked your.
Speaker 12: Account Bounce and I really think we'd be a great match.
Speaker 5: Anyways, So XO, hope.
Speaker 2: You have a good day, hottie.
Speaker 1: To do a voice to text, I mean, is it where the XO XO threw me more than any other piece of.
Speaker 2: That something became natural, Jose, doesn't bother you that looking back no bank manager has ever reached out to you. No, not at all.
Speaker 9: They probably are like, oh, this guy can't even afford his phone, but why call it.
Speaker 1: Han't got something going on though, so good for They go, wow, it's still connected. That's surprising.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 13: I had I gotta ask you something. So I have this TikTok channel. And the reason I I really wanted to link up with you is, uh, you know, I think I think you'd be perfect. I think we should we should work together on some stuff. I have this I have this one idea right like it's it's kind of like a fake crime thing, and uh, you know, I want to get people's reactions and so like, I have you walking into a Walmart and you know, you look like you're just loading up your pants with gomb with meat, you know, like meat, various meats from the from the meat aisle.
Speaker 5: It's it's like it'll be funny. Believe me, everybody's gonna think this is great.
Speaker 8: Yeh.
Speaker 2: The sad thing is three other women have fallen for that trick. Actually, I've seen that video.
Speaker 1: That's what they were doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this guy secretly filming for TikTok.
Speaker 1: There No, it was just let's load your pants up with meat, and I literally mean it.
Speaker 2: Listen to Loser Line regularly at this time every week, and make sure you subscribe to the Brook and Jeffery YouTube channel, where you can listen to all of our Loser Line second dates and phone tabs. Right, we're got to do a phone tap.
Speaker 8: Right after this Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: In today's phone tab, a mom is waiting to hear when her new family portraits are going to be ready for pickup. Oh what could go wrong? Well, turns out there was an issue with the pictures, and unfortunately there is no way to fix it. I'm just hoping she does get offended by what I have to tell her.
Speaker 1: I have a feeling when you say that she's going to I don't see how.
Speaker 2: She possibly could in your brand new phone tap right now An.
Speaker 8: Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, my name is Colby calling from Portraits. I'd like to speak with Teresa.
Speaker 4: Please.
Speaker 11: This is Teresa.
Speaker 2: Hi Teresa, how are you doing today?
Speaker 8: Great?
Speaker 2: How are you well? Not that great? I do, unfortunately have some bad news regarding your family portraits from the other day. Gosh, okay, oh no, what is it? Yeah, Well, theotographer apologizes for this. Okay, your pictures did not turn.
Speaker 11: Out well, oh no, do we have to retake them?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't think that's gonna help, because the photog says he didn't notice it at the time, But someone in your group was making a face during the pictures.
Speaker 11: It was probably my three year old, Charlie.
Speaker 7: He does that a lot.
Speaker 11: I guess again, oh, PJ, my thirteen year old.
Speaker 2: No, not him, although now that we're on the topic, his outfit clearly was mismatched to the rest of the family, so whoever a dressed him did not do a very good job. Wait that aside. Our photographer just wanted me to tell you he's very sorry that he didn't catch this at first. He's just not comfortable sending any of the photos out though, because he doesn't want his name to be attached with the work.
Speaker 14: I don't understand who was making faces.
Speaker 2: It was actually you, ma'am.
Speaker 5: Me.
Speaker 2: Yes, I wouldn't make it any faces. You could say that now, But I saw some of the pictures myself and it looked like a face to me.
Speaker 14: There is no way that I wouldn't I made a face.
Speaker 1: I would know.
Speaker 14: I'm the one who set this whole thing up.
Speaker 2: I hear that you're very upset, but if it helps it all. It just looks like you had major RBF that day. What have you? Oh? Have you heard that before? It's called resting face.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I know what that is.
Speaker 11: But there's no way I did that.
Speaker 2: Well, you did awful.
Speaker 8: No I didn't.
Speaker 2: It's not an insult to you. It's usually just.
Speaker 14: A person's insult to me.
Speaker 2: Okay, But normally people who have RBF are naturally good natured and very happy, but for some reason, it's just their face betrays them and looks upset.
Speaker 14: Oh my god, this can't be happening.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can't see you right now, ma'am, but I'm just assuming you've got some really hard RBF going right.
Speaker 14: Now, Yeah, right now, I do, because you cause it.
Speaker 2: Well, it's just during the photo shoot, even when you were smiling, it looked like you wanted to hurt.
Speaker 14: Oh my god, you are so rude.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to help.
Speaker 14: I want to speak to your manager, please.
Speaker 2: Well, man, we do have a phone number for a doctor that we could pass along if you want to see someone about it. You called the line, mister, I'm not trying to hurt your feelings. I just want to be one hundred percent transparent and honest.
Speaker 14: You know what, you know what, It sounds like you really enjoyed this. You like making fun of me, You enjoyed calling me an RBF.
Speaker 2: I can't confirm that.
Speaker 14: You're kind of emailed me. You kind of emailed me instead of this phone call or texted me something.
Speaker 2: Well, I can't do that because then your husband, Bill wouldn't be happy.
Speaker 1: I haven't even.
Speaker 14: Told Bill about this, but I will, and he's gonna come down there and talk to you, and he's not going to be very happy that you call.
Speaker 2: You think he's not going to be happy, But I talked to him earlier and he said it was totally okay to do it during this prank phone call. Shut up the hell up. I can't because part of the radio is talking. I'm letting you know that this is jeff from Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 14: Oh my god, I'm going to murder him and you. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Oh no, then your rbf's gonna come out again.
Speaker 11: Oh it's gonna be there tonight.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I'm starting to get you all riled up. But Bill told us about your family photos, and he said, you'd freak out if something went wrong with him.
Speaker 1: What does he have the picture?
Speaker 14: What's going on with them? Do they look good?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I have not seen the pictures myself, But you know, we're just gonna assume that TJ screwed him up somehow.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 14: I wouldn't be surprised if he did.
Speaker 2: If you want, for an extra fee, we can photoshop another child's face over TJ's I.
Speaker 14: Might take you up on that.
Speaker 1: The week up every morning was food taps weekday mornings on the twenties, frooking Jeffrey.
Speaker 8: In the morning.
Speaker 2: They say, no good deed goes unpunished, and that's true for compliments too, Like just this morning, I was trying to be a nice guy and tell Brook her outfit today is way less frumpy and hideous than the one that she wore yesterday and the day before that in all the days I've ever known. What, do I even get credit or thank you at all? No, you don't.
Speaker 15: I'm sorry for complimenting your outfit today again. See one of our listeners had the same exact problem where she tried to give her date an honest compliment, and somehow he turns that into some sort of dig.
Speaker 1: How could he do that?
Speaker 2: You're going to hear what happened in your brand new second Date update? Next second Date update, Alexis. What do you find attractive in a guy's profile online? Maybe he's got a great smile. His profile says he works for White Claw.
Speaker 1: Wait, I would definitely message stop it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a roadie for Nickelback. Oh wait, sorry, that's Brooks thing. But one of our listeners had something else that she was in instantly attracted to on a guy's profile that made her.
Speaker 1: Go, oh, what is it?
Speaker 2: Let's talk to Kelly a little bit. Kelly, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 11: Hi, thank you?
Speaker 1: Did he work for? Truly? I feel like every guy listening is about to change their profile to include whatever it is you're about to say, Yeah, tell us about this guy.
Speaker 11: Okay, well I found this guy Mike while I was searching on my ause.
Speaker 1: It is his exotic name, not many of them Mike.
Speaker 2: With a cue. Yeah what was it about Mike that stood out so much?
Speaker 11: Okay, this is weird, but I really enjoy grocery shopping.
Speaker 9: Oh okay, therapeutic or like some people enjoy cleaning.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean I really like cooking, and then I also really like finding new products and interesting.
Speaker 1: I just love pay and all that money.
Speaker 2: And it is soothing when you're in the produce section and the thundergoes like yeah, and then it sprinkles all over all only time I shower all week. You guys know, I'm serious. I'm going to go with hard No, Kelly, I'm with you, even if everybody else hates the grocery.
Speaker 1: Did you find Jeffrey out lied and said that Mike? Yeah, I was joking. Yeah, it's fine. It wasn't that funny. I forgive you, Kelly.
Speaker 2: Sorry, we were going off for a while. What did you see on Mike's profile?
Speaker 11: So he had a photo of himself in the produce aisles, just kind of like being goofy and holding you know, some fruits and vegetables.
Speaker 1: Please don't tell me it was a dude holding two melons. So do you ever wonder who takes that picture?
Speaker 2: Random? Excuse me, person that works here? You figured me holding the giant so you saw that that was a turn on to you?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean you know, I figured if you're cute under fluorescent light and you gotta be cute to realize. Yeah he was. So we talked and we made plans to meet up as far and then when I met him, he was he was way hotter than I thought he was.
Speaker 8: In the photo.
Speaker 11: Okay, Yeah, So I kind of told him that, like as a compliment, that his photos online were not great.
Speaker 1: And oh wait, did you word it that way?
Speaker 11: Well, I don't really remember exactly how I said it, but I kind of was like, you know, your photos online aren't good because you're so much more attractive in person.
Speaker 1: Okay, that one sits weird with I don't know about you guys, but for me, whenever I meet listeners and they're like, oh, you're not as ugly as I thought you were online, I feel like more guys do look better in person. Maybe was he offended?
Speaker 11: I mean, I also think he maybe was a little offended, But I like tried to make him understand that it was a compliment, and I offered to take photos for him so that he could use, which I now realize is maybe.
Speaker 8: Weird on this.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's like you're trying to set him up for the next person that he meets on the app.
Speaker 1: I mean, but girl, said that to you. Don't you feel like you just got friend zoned?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Pretty much.
Speaker 11: I honestly was just like nervous and was trying to with my weird way I get it.
Speaker 9: I mean, you tried to save it at least, right, it was like you left it out like you're way.
Speaker 1: Hotter than your ugly pictures online?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 8: Bye?
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you actually take new pictures for him?
Speaker 11: No? No, was wondering.
Speaker 1: What did you do at the bar drink and talk?
Speaker 2: We don't know that with her?
Speaker 11: No, no, no, we were just like talking and getting to know each other. And then we brought up camping, which well, I really like he's like kind of newer child or the stuff. But ari I came up and he said he had never been, and I freaking love ari I.
Speaker 2: Oh see this brooke feels about ari I. How you feel about grocery show. Don't they have?
Speaker 1: Like Yeah, every time you go, you're like, God, I need to start a new outdoor hobby. I'm going to buy a kayak and a mountain bike.
Speaker 2: Nothing hotter than talking about a.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wait till you get your first dividend check. Then you're gonna be like you get money to spend at the end of the year because it's a co op.
Speaker 2: Oh is that like a s's why? Okay, I can't wait.
Speaker 1: So you went?
Speaker 11: You just took him yeah obviously.
Speaker 1: Oh wow too, drunks at the r I on the first day. I wish I would have been there just to witness you guys walking around.
Speaker 2: The sleeping day. How did that go?
Speaker 11: I mean it was cute walking around making jokes.
Speaker 1: Did he still seem interested or was he just lying about being interested? You know what I mean? Like someone says they're super into something, You're like, yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 2: I like that too, and I don't lie to people on dates.
Speaker 4: Like I'm not sure it seems like.
Speaker 11: He was genuinely interested. I mean maybe he was flying, but I don't know. I thought we were having a good time.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you you're clueless. You have no ideas, no idea.
Speaker 2: Huh, all right, how long has this been since you gave him the tour of ri I.
Speaker 11: It's been three weeks?
Speaker 9: Oh hey, wait, maybe you're such a good tour guide. You motivated him to go camping and he's still out in the wilderness right now, not receiving any phone.
Speaker 1: Calls or he's missing. He's too new to it.
Speaker 2: It's called hashtag van life Brook, and we're going to check in on him. Hopefully he answers when we call and try and get you your second date update right after this.
Speaker 11: Thank you all right, hold on.
Speaker 2: Update. We got a text to seven eight five nine two that says, what's ri I. I mean, I guess not everybody would know.
Speaker 1: It's all over the world.
Speaker 2: That doesn't mean everybody knows what it is. If you if you haven't been there. Yeah, it's a chain of outdoor recreation stores where they sell all sorts like bikes, camping gear, harnesses, whatever you would need to be outside.
Speaker 9: The North Face hoodies, which are that's the only thing I've ever bought.
Speaker 2: From ari I ever.
Speaker 1: Have you been to a store?
Speaker 2: No, I bought online Aline store too. Go check them out. But I should ask Brook this question because you've been there a lot. Are there hot people who work there or walk around there?
Speaker 1: A lot hot people? Yeah, there's definitely attractive people. Oh my god, I just got a board from there this last year and the girl who fitted me for the board smoking.
Speaker 2: See That's what I'm worried about. I'm worried that when Kelly took Mike to the RII store. I'm hoping that he didn't meet some sexy outdoor climbing enthusiasts who invited him to scale her twin peaks right there in the back room. Because we've heard stuff like this happening before somebody else swoops in in the middle of it.
Speaker 1: I bet they have a pretty big back room. There's a lot of big stuff that they got to move through that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kelly, do you think that's a possibility. Were there any attractive females while you were shopping at RII?
Speaker 11: I mean, wasn't like he was flirting with anybody in front of you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I mean, maybe it could just be that he felt like he was forced into something he actually wasn't that interested in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's probably.
Speaker 1: I mean, he couldn't keep continuing the lie, right because then before he knows that he's camping with you and hating every second of it, get out of that.
Speaker 11: I guess. I think camping is great though.
Speaker 1: With you, you know, nobody else in this room.
Speaker 2: All right, let's call Mike though and see what he asked to say. You're ready to do this, Kelly? Okay, here we go. Hello, Hey, I'm looking for Mike.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, is this the Bill Collector? Gun?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not a bill collector? Hard box right now.
Speaker 1: Impressive that you answer your phone when you're getting those type of calls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should just hit ignore next time.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 5: Wait, so who is this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're We're a radio show called Brook and Jeffrey in the.
Speaker 1: Morning with the Love Collectors.
Speaker 2: Please ignore my.
Speaker 5: No, we're a radio show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're a radio show. We do a segment called second Date Update where we try and help out our listeners reconnect after they've gone out on a date with somebody that they really liked.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, it's a good thing. He means somebody went out with you and had a really good time and wants to meet up again. Her name's Kelly. Oh it was it's been a while ago. It was like three weeks ago that you guys met up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I kind of wish it was the Bill Collector, but wow, it was that bad.
Speaker 1: When we talked to her, she sounded lovely.
Speaker 5: Oh, let me just be honest here, like it was okay for a little but it did get weird.
Speaker 2: Okay, are you talking about where she offered to take new pictures of you because your profile picks weren't good enough.
Speaker 5: She told you all that, Yeah, I mean yes, But also I don't think we should really be talking about that.
Speaker 2: What should we be talking about?
Speaker 5: If that's how she wants to play, then I'm happy to play my side of the story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's hear your side.
Speaker 1: Sounds y?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what happened?
Speaker 5: I mean, did she mention us talking about camping?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that came up that you guys mentioned going camping and she even took you to a camping good store.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah she was. She was thinking of going camping with some friends soon, and and she was like basically inviting me, which I mean, that's kind of weird, you know, after a first day to be like, oh, why don't you come camping for multiple days and meet my friends?
Speaker 2: Like that's nice when you put it that way. No, I see what he means.
Speaker 9: It's one thing to go camping, but then I'm gonna be stuck with your friends.
Speaker 1: But maybe okay, wait, wait though maybe it was like one of those invitations where you like, you know, I automatically invite people to everything, but it doesn't necessarily mean I'm actually gonna fall through.
Speaker 2: I think you're gonna say no, so that that's the big red flag. She liked you and wanted you to meet her friends.
Speaker 5: I mean, no, no, no, no, that's not the big red flag. I told her, I'm not really the biggest fan of camping. I tried it once. I really didn't love it. I didn't love it so much that I actually slept in my car. Oh yeah, And apparently for her that was like the worst thing I could say to her.
Speaker 2: What why?
Speaker 8: Why? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I don't know. She was so shocked, and she was like, how do you not like camping? Everyone loves camping? Like she was like, what, You've never spent a night an attempt. You've never you're even the joy of taking the I don't think I can say that word on the radio bed. You've got to have the rumble with the bear, Like what, oh my god?
Speaker 1: Those are hers.
Speaker 5: She just kept going on and on and on about how great camping was, and I'm trying to force a smile. Then she dragged me to that, uh, that sporting good store. I don't know, what's the car.
Speaker 1: Wait that all happened before you guys went to ri I Yeah, dude, the way she played it. The way she described it is that you said you were new and you were excited about trying it out.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no. She was like going on about it at dinner and then at the store. It just was, it was NonStop.
Speaker 2: Okay. She was trying. She was trying to sell you on going camping by showing you all of the things that you could buy and all the things you could use the next time you went out into nature.
Speaker 5: She showed me eighteen different types of canteens. I was like, I get it. Can we go home? Oh?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 7: For camp?
Speaker 2: She should work for you?
Speaker 1: Should I don't think.
Speaker 5: I think she getting the commissioned or she has a lot of stock. There's something like that.
Speaker 1: Her last name is actually Ari.
Speaker 2: I can ask if that's true because I didn't tell you this earlier. But Kelly is on the other line right now, listening to this whole thing.
Speaker 8: Why how you doing Hi.
Speaker 11: I'm just gonna stick with what I said on the date, is that everyone does love camping. They just need to find the right things to take with them so they feel comfortable.
Speaker 5: That is objectively not true. Not everyone loves you. What crazy thing to say? You, psycho?
Speaker 6: Oh, we don't have to call anyone names.
Speaker 11: But if you're going.
Speaker 5: To be that's on the radio, that's pretty crazy to begin with.
Speaker 2: So okay, everybody likes being on the radio. Sometimes you just have to try it and get used to it a little bit.
Speaker 1: That was actually psycho.
Speaker 2: They're nervous.
Speaker 9: We can show you all kinds of microphone.
Speaker 1: I mean, Kelly, it doesn't sound like you're listening to him at all.
Speaker 6: I heard what he said, and I really truly believe that, like deep down, he really likes camping based on other stuff that he said. And you know, if I remember, I think he did say that he didn't have a great time, but he would be open to trying camping again.
Speaker 1: Oh really like that leading her off?
Speaker 5: Like I was just saying that to try to get you to stop tamp explaining to me, to us all the time, and maybe.
Speaker 2: There could be a small nugget of truth to it. Do you think, Mike, are you on board with her?
Speaker 5: Because I hate camping. I don't want to do it. I don't know how to make that any core.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, sometimes some things are an acquired taste, like coffee or mess.
Speaker 11: How can anybody not like camping? You're in the outdoors, there's fresh air.
Speaker 5: Why am I still on the phone right now, like I said this, and you guys are still talking about it. I really don't understand there's.
Speaker 2: Still on the phone because somewhere, deep, deep down, you really do want to see Kelly again and go out one more time. Even if I'm not saying out in nature, Let's go out in the city, somewhere, somewhere that we would pay for if you're up for it, Mike, No, far away from Aria. That's what we do, Mike. We offer to send you guys out on another day on our dime.
Speaker 5: It's clearly not a match. I mean, camping is clearly her number one thing. She doesn't have time for a man because she's so married to camping.
Speaker 2: She's married to the woods exactly.
Speaker 5: She's going to marry a bear.
Speaker 2: At least meet up with her one more time so she could take some new photos of you for your profile.
Speaker 5: Pick no, because she's going to drag me to the woods to take those photos.
Speaker 8: Kelly.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, we're not gonna only get a second date for you here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's fine.
Speaker 14: I'm going to try and see if there's an outdoors the app or something I can find a man on oa.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's a good app. It's about how to start a campfire. It's called Tinder.
Speaker 8: I get it.
Speaker 2: But we were so close to ending on a laugh and just.
Speaker 8: Missed freaking Jeffrey in the morning, I just.
Speaker 2: Got a text at seventy five two that says, jeff why is it Every time it's extremely clear they're not a good match, you still ask if they'll go out.
Speaker 1: Again, and and you always pushed the side that you know is wrong.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know why I do it. Is it because I believe in love against all odds? Does that make me a bad guy?
Speaker 3: If so called Billie Eilish because you're a.
Speaker 2: Bad the bag?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you thought about that for a while.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: It just shows everybody has a different way on how these dates go. She saw it as green flags, he's interested in camping, he wants to learn. He saw it as being camp shamed within an inch of his life.
Speaker 1: And I saw it as I'm never going to be able to hear that Billy Eilish song again without thinking about you.
Speaker 2: But the one thing that we can learn now of this is that we're always here. For you, no matter what good.
Speaker 1: Day's bad days, no matter how many bad decisions you make, Absolutely.
Speaker 2: On your side, you'll fight for you and offer you second dates. Call that person who wasn't calling you back.
Speaker 8: Brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Do you think ghosts still tried fine love and hook up in the afterlifee?
Speaker 1: Oh? Do they still cheat too?
Speaker 2: Just because you're dead doesn't mean you don't have needs. Oh yes, I imagine them logging onto the ghost web and writing romantic posts to each other like man for woman three thousand years old. Our spirits crossed paths last Sunday when I floated past you in the haunted Jiffy Lube Jeffy loub. As soon as I saw that old Victorian dress you had on, I thought, damn, I'd like to haunt her hallways.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. Let's get under that petticoat.
Speaker 2: Okay, isn't that sweet? I wish we could read more like those, but unfortunately we're still in the realm of the living, so all we can do or find Craigslist misconnections from alive people desperately looking for love online don't even have access to the ghost Internet. No, I don't know how to get over there, so we'll just read the funniest ones from living people coming up at a ten.
Speaker 8: City Misconnections that was staring.
Speaker 2: There's only two places to find true love in this world. One is inside a dark storage closet at an abandoned Arby's right between the box of wet naps and horsey sauce packets, very specific. The other is on the pages of craigslist dot org. We scoured the website every single week to find the best miss connections they have to offer, like this one titled you Can be My Player too Anytime Already Man for Woman. In twenties GameStop.
Speaker 3: I was working behind the game stop counter when you came in. Normally I paid no attention to the plebeians that frequent the establishments, but there was something different about you, maybe because you didn't have the usable GameStop bo or and I like to call it funky foot locker syndromel.
Speaker 9: Instead of a bell of the door, someone just sniffs and goest a customer gas.
Speaker 3: My eyes followed your long, lushless brunette hair as you brownsed our vast array of double xl Zelda merch.
Speaker 2: That's the extra big stuff.
Speaker 3: You then took me by surprise by whipping around and asking me if we carried roller coaster Tycoon.
Speaker 2: Well that's a classic bro.
Speaker 3: A female of classic taste. I was delighted. I let out a tiny giggle.
Speaker 5: Is this me?
Speaker 3: I know you are at that point, I gushed, and I said you were the first chicken eons not to ask me about Pokemon. You then said, so, do you have roller coaster Tycoon or not?
Speaker 2: Just answer me.
Speaker 3: I tried to stay flirty by asking if you wanted to tag team my animal crossing village with me, even let you be the raccoon.
Speaker 1: Is that a good thing?
Speaker 3: Before you could answer, I chad from behind a mountain. You cooler appeared and asked if I was bothering you.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's just it's just bothering you.
Speaker 3: You smiled and said not anymore. As I watched you two leave the store together, I couldn't help think about what our kids would look like someday, so I went in the back and did a screen gram of you from the security camp.
Speaker 1: Let's stop writing now.
Speaker 3: I made it lookalike family in the Thims game. Don't tell anyone, but I made your boobs bigger than in real life.
Speaker 2: Come by and check it out.
Speaker 1: You know you want to have sympathy for it. But then let's go to.
Speaker 2: Your next misconnection titled you Freed My body Part Woman Man thirties bus depot.
Speaker 1: I think we bro came off.
Speaker 2: I was the curvy brunette wearing Cookie Monster pajama bottoms that had my entire forearms stuck inside the vending machine.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah, I mean are you still wearing them from high school? Is that the Yeah?
Speaker 2: You were the tall, dark maintenance worker in the green jumpsuit that asked if I needed any help. Frustrated at the time, I replied, wow, you really cracked the case, Sherlock.
Speaker 8: Is that a yes?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 2: Soon a young child heared by me and asked what happened. I told him to make like a tree and beat.
Speaker 1: It close enough for you match up.
Speaker 2: What I didn't tell him was that I got drunk on the ride in from Cleveland. I had no money and needed some talkies asap.
Speaker 11: Monster.
Speaker 2: Before I knew it, your rough hands looped up my arm with a liquid that smelled like motor oil but tasted like garlic butter. Wow, yeah, why don't you taste it?
Speaker 8: Smell.
Speaker 1: She was hungry, would taste so different.
Speaker 2: You then seductively gave me a yank and a twist, and then miraculously my arm was free. I wish I could have stayed longer, but I saw building security coming towards me, so I ran. When I glanced over my shoulder, I saw you still standing there, watching me leave and not saying a thing. Okay, I miss you, my big, green, silent Frankenstein. Maybe I'll get stuck on purpose next Wednesday night. Remember to bring the lube.
Speaker 1: Is going on, You're not very well, shouldn't need talkies. After that, she was, I'll fill up on licking up that loop.
Speaker 2: Go to your next misconnection. It's titled not a pirate, but I have some booty for a woman. Forties farmers market. You slim Asian wearing greenish flower dress, holding up papaya. I was the smiling gentleman with the large forearms and even larger mole on my cheek, selling lost treasures.
Speaker 1: Oh how big is a mole, sir.
Speaker 2: One? Strolling through the stands. I attempted to catch your eye by flashing wind chimes made from broken beer bottles. When that didn't work, I shouted blow torch for sale and waved the lit flame over top of my hand. Your friend noticed and pulls you towards my booth. That's when I whispered my secret to you. Oh no, everything you see on the three tables right now are mementos found in the landfill right behind the trailer.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, the landfill pirate. I see you were the land guy.
Speaker 2: Your beauty was unmatched. That's why I insisted you try on my favorite mud stained kimono. I just dug out last Thursday. You declined, and I bowed not only not only respect, but I also wanted to peek at your toes juicy little piggies. As you walked away, I followed, hiding under my duct taped bucket hats so you wouldn't be the wiser.
Speaker 1: I think she sees man the kimono.
Speaker 2: This guy knows fashion. Would you be interested in the fun lunch date at my place?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: What do you scrounding the lay and feel back there?
Speaker 2: I just got new silver ware signed Phil.
Speaker 1: Phil Boy, it's a pirate named Phil.
Speaker 2: That was an extra special edition of Misconnections.
Speaker 8: Today, Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning, we've.
Speaker 2: Got first time player Marcos from Sumner and you do not want any of this action, Brook, because Marcos used to be a professional boxer.
Speaker 1: Whoa Marcos one two? Knock him out?
Speaker 2: Marco with a K.
Speaker 1: So it's k O in your name. That was a reach, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: I liked it? Yeah, Marcos. Marcos used to train eight to nine hours every single day in the gym, and now he stopped all that. Why so he can pay the bills?
Speaker 1: Yoh, because you're tired, Marcos.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, ages getting to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you must have eaten.
Speaker 2: So many calories for training eight hours.
Speaker 1: That's a good question. What'd you eat for breakfast when you were training?
Speaker 5: I actually never really diet it.
Speaker 7: I was just in the gym so much that it evened out.
Speaker 5: Whatever.
Speaker 1: You wait, A dozen eggs straight raw right, cracked him straight.
Speaker 5: Into cried it once or twice. Yeah, when I really need a soup.
Speaker 7: But I jday McDonald's.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a true fighter's mentality. We're sending broke out of the studio while that happens. Marcos. You know how the game works. You got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when you can say past, but you have to beat her out right to win.
Speaker 5: Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Let's go for the ko today. Your time starts now. Today is National Lighthouse Day. Which state has the most lighthouse houses? Maine, Michigan or Minnesota?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 8: Maine.
Speaker 2: What do you call the practice of having multiple husbands or wives?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 11: All?
Speaker 2: In the Wizard of Oz? What fictional city is located at the end of the yellow brick road? Up to? How many seconds does it take for solid food to reach your stomach after swallowing? Four? Eight or twelve seconds?
Speaker 8: Eight?
Speaker 5: Hmmm?
Speaker 2: What are we doing with some of these? The third one technic? I think you do got to give it to I think we wrote it all right, Marcos. We're being very generous with you today because we fear you so good. We're gonna bring Brook back into the studio. You just telling you like it is. Did you get beat up a lot when you were boxing? Because Brooke is thinking that you had too many hits to the head and that's why she thinks she's gonna beat you.
Speaker 7: I did get hit a lot, boy, I usually took the wind, so I can't really complain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't imagine. I mean, I know that it's a good sport and everything. I can't imagine wanting to punch people or get punched.
Speaker 2: Well, no, it's okay. I'm sure Marco said sorry every time he hit them.
Speaker 5: Marco, every single I usually did shake their hand apologize after the match. Well, yeah, I wasn't really a fighter either. I just did it because it was it was cool.
Speaker 1: People were just born to kick, but they can't help it, all right, like a butterfly, and then apologize later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're up, you're ready. Yeah, your time starts now. Today is National Lighthouse Day. Which state has the most lighthouses? Maine, Michigan, or Minnesota.
Speaker 1: I think it's Michigan.
Speaker 2: What do you call the practice of having multiple husbands or wives?
Speaker 1: Oh? My god, polyamory?
Speaker 2: In the Wizard of Oz, what fictional city is located at the end of the yellow brick road? Oz Up to how many seconds does it take for solid food to reach your stomach after swallowing four, eight or twelve seconds?
Speaker 1: I go with four. It's pretty quick.
Speaker 2: That was quick. We'll see how you guys did when we go to the scoreboard with Jose.
Speaker 6: Not call me handsome if you're not gonna give me some that the donk and donc.
Speaker 3: Second, Marcos, you got to correct today like a one.
Speaker 6: Two points.
Speaker 2: And Brook with a knockout.
Speaker 5: Also to.
Speaker 2: Time does go to the house on these Marcos. Sorry about that, but let's get these answers in real quick. It's National Lighthouse Day. The state with the most lighthouses is Michigan, with one hundred and fifteen of them.
Speaker 1: Just so shoreline. Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you call the practice of having multiple husbands or wives? Brooke was smiling when she answered polygamy, polyamory? Oh yeah, oh they.
Speaker 1: Did polyamorous relationship. Shit, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh, sorry about that Wizard of Oz, the fictional city at the end of the Yellowick Road. We were looking for Emerald City, but technically we had to give you both the answer Oz because that's also.
Speaker 1: Right city of Oz. Right, yeah, but the Emerald.
Speaker 2: How many seconds does it take for solid food to reach your stomach after you swallow it? Eight seconds?
Speaker 1: That's a long time. Not mine, dude, just.
Speaker 2: Like a bottomless pit.
Speaker 8: Feel it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Marcos, I'm sorry, I can't give you any money here, but just for playing, you do win a fifty dollars gift card to sugar Plum Sugar Plum or the Sugaring Experts to do full body hair removal for everybody. They have five locations in the Puget Sound and you can book online at sugarplum dot com. Well, thank you, guys man.
Speaker 5: That's my first draw. I'll come back better next.
Speaker 1: Okay, that is a fighting mentality. I think next time you just need to wear a rope. That was probably.
Speaker 5: Intro.
Speaker 1: So yeah, oh you need an intro.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll work and work on all of that for you. Marcos. Thanks for playing. We'll be back to do winn Brooks Buck the same time tomorrow, brook and Jeffrey in the morning.