Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what y'all don't know y'all baby.
Speaker 3: At all.
Speaker 4: So don't give a.
Speaker 1: Black bush.
Speaker 5: Yeah, listen to me.
Speaker 6: I don't joy, y'all. Yeah, Joy, you gotta do that.
Speaker 7: Love. Turn turn to turn the mouth, turn the probably, got to turn the mouth, the turn out.
Speaker 2: The money up.
Speaker 7: Look, come.
Speaker 8: Come on you.
Speaker 2: Huh, I sure will coome on and everybody you're listening to the voice, come on dig me now.
Speaker 9: One and only Steve Harvey got a radio show.
Speaker 2: Man, if I had time enough to tell the whole trip, the whole journey, and y'all would be sitting up in there going, okay, Steve, are we going to play the show this week? But man, it's been a lot of amazing things has happened to me over the years, and not all of them good. It's been some amazingly bad things that have happened too. But I just come on in the morning as a reminder to everybody of the actual goodness of God, that you know, man, that these mistakes that you're making, that these setbacks that you keep having, that these falls that keep occurring in your life, that they all are leading you someone where If you just don't ever give up. That's the key. You can never ever give up because you don't know how the trip has been laid out for you. You know, if somebody had told me years ago when I had the dream of being on TV and then I thought about being a one of one of the best comedians I could be, you know, when I when I started, if somebody had told me everything that was gonna have to happen in order for me to get there, I would have changed it. I would have I would have said, Okay, well I ain't gonna be that. How about this? See and no one can know all of the events of their life ahead of time. You know, it'd be so nice, wouldn't it. You know, to prepare for it, see it come, and be aware of the haters, always knowing when the backstabbing moment is coming in your life, always knowing when you're gonna get blindsided by the enemy. Were really great to know that, wouldn't it. Well, that's not how it works. So since no one knows exactly the challenges and the pitfalls and the detours that's gonna be set them, it's it's it's imperative that you just don't give up. Because see, knowing these things, we as human beings by nature, would choose another route.
Speaker 9: But it ain't the route God God for you, though. See the route God God for you.
Speaker 2: If you if you're trying to do the right thing, if you're doing the best you can, if you ain't out here just intentionally just messing over, folks, If you're using faith and that's the belief in things that you cannot see. If you have something on the inside of you to keep saying there's got to be more to life than that, then that's that's you. You, my friend, have a great here. And if you've ever had that feeling then gave up on it, just get it back, Just ask for it back, Just say, hey man, I'm getting back to the way I used to be because there's a change that's available in your life.
Speaker 9: But you got to take it. You got to take a shot at it.
Speaker 2: Folks. There's a chance for you to get it right, but you gotta take a shot at it. Folks, there's a chance for you to turn this whole thing around with God's help, but you gotta take a shot at it. You See, this decision is yours, the decision to lay down to give up, that's yours. It ain't even just got too hard for me? Life too much, man, life hard and too much for everybody. What I got to get you to See? My father used to always tell me, it says, some best lessons in life, the one your value and learn the most is about lesson. I didn't quite understand that being young, but I show got it now. Ain't no lesson like a bout lesson, the one you pay for. Those are the ones that hold to you, that stick to you, that start turning you into who you're gonna be. Those are the character builders. See, you got to be forged to get to where you want to go in life. See, that's what the challenge is and missteps is for that's what the failing is about. Now, I know you don't like it. I didn't. I know you not comfortable with I wouldn't.
Speaker 9: I know you wish it was over sooner than later.
Speaker 2: I always do. I always want it to be over sooner than later, because the later, Man, it just seems like it's so much I got to go through. But let me tell you something, man, if you can, if you can forge your way through it and understand that you are forged in life. I don't know. I was on TBN one time when I was doing one of my motivational speeches, and I began to wonder about this experience I had at Ford Motor Company and my last job after the auto industry started going down, my last job was in the foundry and my job was to stand at the end almost where the engines first come out of the furnace. See, the engines are poured into a mold. It's hot, melted down metal whatever they call it, lava or whatever. They pour it into a mold and it goes into this furnace that's extremely hot. And my job was after the heat was applied to the engine block, it would come through and it would go through a hardening stage. With the way it was hardening, they would cool it. Suddenly they would flush it with water.
Speaker 9: It was just blast water on it.
Speaker 2: But the fire and the high temperature is what made the engine block solidify. It's because it's got to get real hot, get melted down first. Then it's got to get poured into a mole. Then it's got to be pressure hit with water and all it this and then it and it's real hot. Now it's still hot even though there's water being shotter, but when it comes out the end of the side, there's a lot of flashing in it. It flashing is a metal from that to drip through the cast molding on it, just like flex of extra pieces of metal. My job was to hit this engine block in the front, which is huge, heavy rubber mallet, knock all the flashing off the front, and when it came around back to bam, hit it real hard again on the backside. And that became the core of what the car is. A car without a great engine is nothing. It's just a pretty looking vehicle over there. But if it can't do what it was made to do because the engine blocked, then crack. So you can have a car look real good. But if it freezes an engine block cracked your car, you could it's over man. You got to get a new block. The block is the core. But in order for you for the car to do what it's got to do, it's got to have a strong engine in it. In order for the engine to be strong, it's got to be forged and steel come through fire, get poured in a mole, cooled off, heated, knocked around, beat on the front end, beat on the back end and order for it to be what it's gonna be.
Speaker 9: The mall of the story, folks, is you got to get forged in fire to be what.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be. You got to get beat up, you got to get pressure washed, you got to have heat on you, you got to get melted down, you got to get pulled into a mole. That's how you become who you are. So the tough things that you're going through, the difficult challenges and the setbacks. I know a brother who went to prison, ma'am. And the whole reason he ended up going to prison because he was looking out the little window, looking out in the yard at him working out. And then the next thing, you know, man, this brother decided that he was gonna go out there and work out. Well, guess what, he's one of the top trainers in country. Today you're listening show, ladies and gentlemen, it's another day, another another blessing, another moment in time that you've never had before. You'll never get it again. I'd be grateful for.
Speaker 1: That, I know, I am man.
Speaker 2: I woke up this morning thinking, got out here early this morning, man, got everything in already cold plunged all that twenty five minute oxygen bag bike ride, all that all, it got it all in Just right after I started being grateful, I said, Man, get them do something about it, show him how grateful you are. Man, I got some health. I'm gonna go on and use the health I got man to try to get a little healthy up. You know what I'm saying, This is all it is just gratitude, Joe. Change your gratitude, You change your attitude. Change attitude, change altitude. It works like that. We're in the tood business over here. This is the too show that this is the Tood show right here. So if you don't like this here, I don't know what to tell. You know, they got other morning shows, but it ain't this one. It's all I can tell you. You know, I ain't cute, you know, do some nice little things, you know, nice segments.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 2: And I absolutely love, absolutely loved one of the morning drive board I'm talking about we ride or die, go down all day for each other. But you know, when we're talking about this here show though, I'm just right. I stand strong on this one here though. It's right here. But what number one? If you had what you want to have? But you ain't got us though. That's for damn, ain't no problem, ain't no problem with nobody else, none what soever. But it ain't us now that le jentlemen, Shelly Strawberry Colin for real, Mississippi Monica. A junior government name is kill Spates and the legend that is Nephew Tumney Jr. Anything on your mind. You ain't on that, Yeah, man, but you you just said, man, they cute. You just said they was cute. They're cute and cute. That's that's that's okay. You can say that our dog. I'll joined in and laugh.
Speaker 11: So yeah, however, I've hollered on this here, damn sure. I'm talking about change your life daily.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about man. I have people had to pull over. I had people go have to go close their office though I didn't have Some people had to leave their cubicle I asked. Some people had to take their head sets out so they could say their job. Yes. Yes, I've had people spit coffee out. I had people shoot soda pop through their nostrils.
Speaker 1: What for twenty three years?
Speaker 2: You in hell? Well, I'd have said some stuff I wasn't supposed to say, and said it anyway, I said something, yes that one.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Every day if they asked me something, I finish say something that matter of fact, probably whatever whatever news story. All days y'all got to say. I'm gonna just say what I'm I'm gonna just say what I want to say. You know, everybody don't like it, go somewhere. They got other dials on the station. Man, that station go all the way from the eighths all the way up to the one hundred something.
Speaker 1: You can get on in there. They got here though.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know how you are still listening to AM anyway.
Speaker 1: See right there, you just did it.
Speaker 9: Your answer is old if you listen to anything, all right?
Speaker 12: Coming up in thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear from the nephew. Is he runs that prank back?
Speaker 1: Right after this?
Speaker 12: You're listening hard morning show. It is time now to run that prank back with the nephew. What you got for his nef?
Speaker 2: Sureleye.
Speaker 13: We're gonna do a little bump and grind. Let's bump and grind. Let's go catch up.
Speaker 14: Hello, Hello, longtime Marcus. Marcus, Yeah, this is.
Speaker 4: He Hey, can you hear me? Can you hear me pretty good? Yeah, I can he man.
Speaker 10: Hey, hey listen, let me turn the radio now for gay. Hey listen, I live in and I live in the apartment building that you just moved into. I live in twenty one A and you live.
Speaker 14: Above me in twenty two A.
Speaker 15: Uh huh.
Speaker 14: I actually got your number from the least in office.
Speaker 10: I told him I wanted to welcome you to the apartment building, man, but I didn't want to really raise no opbrows. But I was really calling about you know. You know, first of all, let me go ahead and say welcome to the building.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 14: I hope that you and your your uh is that your wife that lives with you.
Speaker 4: First of all, thank you, brother.
Speaker 14: I appreciate it. But why would you mean to have my number to do that? You could just came knocked on my.
Speaker 4: Door man boy. Yeah, yeah, we'll see whatever.
Speaker 14: The reason why I mean I really called and got the number was kind of reach out to you.
Speaker 10: Man. I don't be wanting to start no trouble with nobody or nothing like that. I want to you know, I want my name to be cool with me, and I want to be cool neighbors. You know what I'm saying, yeah, so so I was reaching out man, because you know the noise, Man, I was, I'm I work at night and I sleep during the day. Man, But it seems like that you guys moved in. Man, in the middle of the day. It's you know, I mean, I know what it's like to have but later, hold on, hold on, houlda, holda. You're hearing marriage is coming from my place in the middle of the day, right, I mean I'm hearing I'm getting I'm here, you're making love to you lady.
Speaker 16: Man, I mean, yoh, man, Now you know what again, you might be hearing something from a mother another unit.
Speaker 10: Man, it's definitely not coming from months because I'm at work and my you know, my girl is there, but she on a computer.
Speaker 14: You know, she's looking for a gig right now, he look it. Okay, okay, okay, right a man.
Speaker 8: Now, So you live in apartment twenty two A right, yeah, okay, see I live in twenty one A.
Speaker 14: Your your bedroom is above my bedroom? Well, yea, holda, holda. You're telling me that you're hearing raises.
Speaker 16: That sounds like somebody making love coming from my crib at this time of day. And I'm not doing and an my woman doing. Dude, Man, you know I did it.
Speaker 8: I'm not trying to be rude every day.
Speaker 10: I appreciate you calling and and you know maybody and all that any where that you shit you in, right, Uh yeah, yeah yeah man.
Speaker 8: Look, I mean you called me all right, So let's get.
Speaker 16: To the bottom of this one time.
Speaker 4: You seeing you hearing this?
Speaker 14: What kind of hers are you hearing?
Speaker 4: Exactly?
Speaker 10: Tell me hey, hey, hey, hey, you know what, man, there's probably just a big mistake. I mean, maybe she just hanging some pictures or something.
Speaker 2: Bro, you know, literal.
Speaker 4: Pictures, man, even what the pictures your I mean.
Speaker 16: You calling me like you hearing candle master my crib you're talking about?
Speaker 14: Man, Hey, hey man, listen Marcus I podcast. I'm I'm you know, I'm like, no.
Speaker 16: Keep telling me I'm here.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: What I'm saying, I don't know what you are, but I'm head, No, I'm not. You understand that you call me telling me you hear the RS and coming for I could and should like somebody, and now you're telling me that what everybody?
Speaker 10: You know, man, all I'm saying is maybe it's just a legitimate mistake. I don't say, may she hanging the pictures of moves of burnish or something like that?
Speaker 16: And just man, I keep telling you that you know picture. Ain't nobody hearing this? It shouldn't three les coming from I could.
Speaker 14: Man, I ain't trying to I ain't trying to start.
Speaker 16: No trouble man, And you're not what you tell me that.
Speaker 14: All I was going about was trying to get a decent, decent rest.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 14: I work at night brought us all I'm talking about. Man, I'm not trying to the.
Speaker 16: Great guys ship.
Speaker 8: I don't care it you calling me telling me about man, they're just being good for your reason.
Speaker 16: Any man like that. I ain't believe it. You got the right address.
Speaker 4: What do you look at?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 14: Yes, Man in apartment twenty one A, and your place is above mine.
Speaker 16: Man, Man, hold on, man, hold on? We pulling suck over?
Speaker 14: Man over what second?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 14: Because you talking song to hey?
Speaker 16: Man, Look, I'm not I'm not trying to have no trouble. Man, I'm not trying to have no trouble. I do want to working there, dam I just fifty hours a week long deal like this.
Speaker 8: All I'm saying is man, I thought I thought you was making love to your your woman.
Speaker 14: Man, that's what I thought.
Speaker 16: That's why I called you to ask her to keep the noise down.
Speaker 12: I want to my wife.
Speaker 8: I ain't hear my ring up? Hold up there, you.
Speaker 16: He got with it twenty what A'm not coming.
Speaker 14: To Recky Hill to get hood it.
Speaker 4: You ain't heard from us to it?
Speaker 10: No, no hold on, hold no hand up, dude, You're not coming to my apartment to hear nothing.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 2: I ain't got nothing to do with this, man.
Speaker 10: I want.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 10: I ain't letting you in my house. Man, by no, man that you got going on upstairs. You gotta control your woman. Man, it ain't got nothing to do with me.
Speaker 4: I'm telling me.
Speaker 16: Woman wasn't even know.
Speaker 10: I know, I know, I know it there weighing it out for the last two weeks between twelve and two.
Speaker 16: I know that you got you talking to Jami. Man, I'm coming to your health.
Speaker 10: You ain't coming to my apartment, man, I'm not it ain't man, listen, No, I ain't got nothing to do with it.
Speaker 14: I'm telling you troubles Hey, I got.
Speaker 16: One more thing I need to say you man, that you're listening for my crish.
Speaker 10: I got one more thing I need to say.
Speaker 16: All right, all right, you better unless they better be telling me open and don't are you lessen?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm listen this and Nephew till me from.
Speaker 14: The Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 16: You just got pranked by your own boy.
Speaker 14: Wait a minute, Oh what them.
Speaker 8: Every twenty one?
Speaker 14: Ain't man?
Speaker 10: Step away from twenty one to eight? Please, this is Nephew timing for to Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Your boys got me to break you?
Speaker 14: Man?
Speaker 16: Oh?
Speaker 14: Oh damn?
Speaker 16: Are you at twenty one a due?
Speaker 14: I'm right outside my apartment.
Speaker 10: Man, I'm ready, flow ahead, Hang up, man, Nephew tell me still tell me man?
Speaker 14: How you doing? Brother?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 14: Man?
Speaker 16: Man, Tommy you you had me.
Speaker 14: Going now I was coming up.
Speaker 8: Man, I'm serious, man, I got one more thing I got asked for.
Speaker 14: I let you go.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 14: What is what is the maddest radio show in the land?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 14: Man?
Speaker 10: It's the Steve Harvey Morning Show without a doubt.
Speaker 14: Hey man, step away from.
Speaker 4: Twenty one A step away?
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, Nephew, coming next, Come on. It is as the c l O, the Chief Love Officer. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up as a top of the hour.
Speaker 12: In entertainment news, Beyonce paid one hundred thousand dollars to the Metro public transportation lines in the DC area due to weather delays. Lizo denies harassment allegations by former dancers.
Speaker 1: Listen, just weird reality TV news.
Speaker 12: A naked and afraid contestant had terasites attached to his penis.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about all of this at the top of the hour, but right now it's time.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's time to ask the clo All right, Chief Love Officer Steve Harvey in the building.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Liz and Chesterville says, I.
Speaker 12: Woke up at three am and realized my husband had not come to bed. I could hear the TV blaring in the living room, and I found him in there, lying on the couch talking to someone on the phone. He said he was talking to a late night sex chat line. But I know he's lying. If that's true, why won't he show me his phone?
Speaker 2: If he told you he was talking to a late night sex chat line, that is that, that's the truth?
Speaker 1: Are you shocked.
Speaker 2: Now he told you it was a late night sex chat line and did and did, and you just don't know what the line is connected? The connected he was have late night sex chat He told you that great move. Dog, Now I don't know now, she says, show me your phone. No, we ain't finna do all that now? Why because I didn't told you what I was doing with that one? But no, no, that one is true that he was on a late night sex chat line.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let me see. Let me see your phone.
Speaker 2: See you're gonna be looking for a one eight hundred. Yeah, so what Yeah? What I called? I called them there got the hook up with somebody. I'm specific what I called I got. I got her personal number. She worked at the second chat line. I just got help the rect lember. Oh it's the same same girl off of one hundred talk to me. Yeah, I got the VI P. So I get the personalized number. That's what that is, right, he don't need to call her? What you won't resolved? He was? He was, He was on the sex chat line. You can't get the more clear than that one of them cool and the other one ain't done.
Speaker 9: Where they marriage at your marriage trash.
Speaker 2: Anyway, if you cool with the sex chat line, but you ain't cool with the private vi P sex chat line.
Speaker 9: What the hell y'all doing at y'all already a line?
Speaker 12: All right, Jada and Edgewater rights. I had a long flight and a handsome single man sat next to me. We talked and laughed the whole time, and when we landed he said he hopes our paths across again. He didn't ask for my numbers. So I found him on Twitter and I want to DM him my phone number? And would that be too forward?
Speaker 2: M No, it ain't gonna be too forward. But what you're doing that far? He got y'all had a talk on the plane, laughed and everything, and now you want to DM him?
Speaker 9: Yeah, he didn't want to. He don't want to DM you or call.
Speaker 1: You, Oh gosh, because he would have asked then, right.
Speaker 4: What what?
Speaker 2: Dude ain't gonna ask for a phone number? So we set up here. That conversation was that good? And you something I won't I can make that conclusion on this flight obviously, Now he didn't. You didn't sit next to him, you know. I don't know if it was the outfit. I don't know, if it was the hair, I don't know, if it was your shoes, I don't know if your toes wasn't done. I don't know what it was, wasn't right. I don't know if he had something in you mind while he was talking. I didn't know if I don't know if it's your breath. I don't know what it was. But something didn't sit well over him where he said. I hope our cat passed cross again. Just don't want it to be next to you in a alline seat for three hours. That's you did. You didn't hear the rest of the conversations. I hope our has cross again. Yeah, but he didn't say nothing to you. Now you can go ahead and DM me and and find out just say, hey, I just wanted to reach out and just tell you I had a lovely conversation and just leave it at that and see where it goes. Now you can do that, because I could be completely wrong. Yeah you know now, okay, now know this now. Probably ain't supposed to say that, but I did promise all that I was gonna say something. You don't know what he identifies.
Speaker 1: As we're going there, You don't.
Speaker 10: You have to.
Speaker 2: You got to get into these people like you gotta live. Give people the room be who they gonna be you cannot know he who he identifies. And they're asking this stuff of kids in schools Now, how you ain't ask his ass on the plane?
Speaker 15: Now?
Speaker 2: Damn Now, you can't let me have a morning show in it. I can't come in on none of the stuff that's in the news today. I'm not saying nothing negative about nobody. I just said, you don't know who he identified?
Speaker 14: Now.
Speaker 2: I asked the man with the two sons that were signing up for the hockey thing. They asked the little nine year old boy in there what he identified as, and the father got mad. That was a national news story, and he said, don't ask his sons that because they boys. That's what the news story was. So not Now that that's out there in the news, I'm putting it out here on the air. You riding next to this man who has the right to be whatever he wanted to be. You need to find out what and who identify ands and then what and then because you might just have a wonderful girlfriend, you don't.
Speaker 5: Know, boy, gentlemen, you didn't know you know how to turn hard left though.
Speaker 2: It was Yeah, that's good, that's a good ass answer, And that's what That's what l Roy Smith taught me in the nineties when I was doing radio on w g c I in Chicago. Says, the thing that makes you interesting on the air is that you are compelling. Don't ever stop being compelling. I just said something that was just damn compelling.
Speaker 11: And you're sitting back with your arms folded and drinking a cup of coffee from my o' mag.
Speaker 1: Danna and Dan Berry, Bella and Dberry.
Speaker 2: We're moving on to day out that what what?
Speaker 1: Bella says.
Speaker 12: My husband and I haven't had sex in three weeks because he accused me of faking it every time. I admitted that I do fake it sometimes, like most women. And he said, he's offended and he's taking a break from me. Why couldn't he handle the truth?
Speaker 2: Well, women, you know listen, knew you were going to pick up. It's just been hard for him to realize. He know, he ain't been doing nothing. You're going as hard has he been trying. He ain't been doing a damn thing. In the words of my pardon, you ain't busting great now, he said, have been here, man, he ain't been busting a great He better, and then he realized that you've been faking it and he going down. That's all I got.
Speaker 4: To be.
Speaker 2: Damn, that's all I got. Given you the best that I got. I love it.
Speaker 1: I wanted that hard left going up the hour. We'll have some entertainment news for you right after this. You're listening.
Speaker 12: Morning show, all right, So, Lizzo says, quote, I'm not the villain. This is in response to her sexual harassment and fat shaming claims in a lawsuit filed by three of her former dancers.
Speaker 1: Uh, these last few days have.
Speaker 12: Been gout wrenchingly difficult and overwhelmingly disappointing, Lizzo says. She says her work ethic, morals, and respectfulness have been questioned. Her character has been criticized. She wrote this in her social media posts. In her statement, Lizzo has denied fat shaming any of her employees, and she shared that she felt hurt by the claims against her, while expressing her gratitude for the support she has received. We hope these allegations are false because Lizzo's connection with her fans is huge because of her self love and self improvement message. Improvement message she shared with her fans. So this is an onom story we'll keep you up.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, here I go again. I'm just thinking that Lizo really has I think she's a wonderful person. I don't think she's fast shaming nobody. Now, you know, if you a background you're back background dancer for Lizzo.
Speaker 1: You know that's what she said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know some weight requirements. She might have told her, you gotta get your weight up.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 2: You know, if you're gonna be back here, you got to be back here where they can see you. You're gonna have to get you wait up. She might have told them that they they want to try to suit the girl for all this hit. So now, what is you trying to sue Lizzo fault?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 9: Hell no, see you got y'all got to start telling the truth about these people.
Speaker 2: Everybody want to sue somebody else for something, liz A hiat Well, this is.
Speaker 17: The thing though, if you're talking about self image and all of these things, you can't harass your staff.
Speaker 1: Which she's allegedly being accused. We ain't okay else, Okay, we are really moving on.
Speaker 2: Now what a is you're doing?
Speaker 9: Well, we got a good to.
Speaker 2: Go around it.
Speaker 1: Come on, would you stop?
Speaker 2: I was trying to help because y'all at all.
Speaker 1: Okay, listen it your way up.
Speaker 12: This past weekend, Beyonce reportedly paid a one hundred thousand dollars extension. She did this to keep the Metro public transportation line running in the Washington DC area. The concert was delayed because of severe storms and weather delays the m D MV area. Concert goers waited nearly two hours for a shelter in place notice to end at x Field before the concert began began.
Speaker 1: So, Steve, here's a question to you.
Speaker 12: Back in the Kings of comedy days, did you all run late or have delays that affected the concert?
Speaker 1: Burs you have?
Speaker 2: But win got no one hundred thousands this show today? You probably missed this and catch all in the next city. Matter of fact, we'd be back next year. You ever made the King, I didn't know where the hell I could have win in that of Bernie and said to me, hey man, we need one hundred thousand dollars because it's rain in our side.
Speaker 1: No lord, thinking, Beyonce, if you.
Speaker 13: Ain't at that single field of Saturday night on time, order you.
Speaker 2: Get a quarterback the damn because it's raining outside.
Speaker 1: Parking.
Speaker 2: No you want me to mon that's an act of God. What you want me to do? I don't interfere with the Lord's work. Hey, man, if you see this show, we got six thousand people sitting in here for you to say it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the twelve thousand that on market today.
Speaker 2: That ain't that. Ain't that ain't God's will for your life. If you need to learn another lesson today, maybe jokes ain't gonna help you. I know, on a hundred thousands for you. I mean, thank the Lord for people like Beyonce. But man, look at here. Who anybody paying me twenty four million for thirty minutes? You give me twenty four million like they did for her in Dubai for thirty minutes. I got a hundred thousand dollars umbrellas for everybody out there, that umbrellas. I got a hundred thousand dollars for your brother. All but until that day get here, It just it just ain't your.
Speaker 1: Time really scaring me today?
Speaker 2: You've got to trust in the Lord's will sometimes, all right?
Speaker 12: From Beyonce concert news to reality TV, this is really strange.
Speaker 1: This is really weird.
Speaker 12: Naked and afraid contestant is experiencing it. Firsthand that ticks absolutely loved genitals.
Speaker 2: Who knew.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is a painful lesson he learned.
Speaker 12: It's unfolding in the upcoming episode of Naked and Afraid, of course, that's on Discovery Naked and Afraid Castaways, when one castaway wakes up to find a handful of ticks attached to his penis. His name is Andrew Shade. He said he woke up and discovered that the ticks on his private area, and he started counting them off, one at a time. It was absolutely freaking out for Andrew. It is the latest painful encounter with ticks in a past challenge, the parasites got it.
Speaker 2: Well, let's skip all that. Let me just go on and say this right here, here is the homeless show Naked and Afraid. Uh huh, I've been here afraid now yeah, yeah, yeah, well we're all afraid now. You got to kick on. But that's another thing too. I ain't ever been sleep that hard where anything could yourself to walk after the first tick. One tick, you tick the top.
Speaker 4: You can't.
Speaker 2: You can't put a chick tack on me. And I don't know it. I don't give it nothing. Something if I'm sleeping and some lick get on me. That nothing on that part of me. I know all about it. Right here, we gonna get this lit off me. Hot a cotton ball brush up gives me one time, damn it tore all the covers off the this it ain't no wear hair. A damn tick gonna attach yourself to me and start sucking blood. What hand full of you man? You got to put your hands on the ticks. You gotta give it now. You laying there letting ticks crawl on you. Tell you one thing. One time I was trying to peel outside and a gust of wind came by. Damn it passed out strong gusty wind. Hell a tick gonna get on me and attach itself to me.
Speaker 12: Hour after bee for you not to have more of the steep show right after this, this ignorant show.
Speaker 1: You're listening hardy morning show, all right.
Speaker 12: So Alpha Phi Alpha president Willis Lonzer the third predicts that Orlando will lose at least fifteen million dollars in revenue from the absence of the Alphas twenty to twenty five convention. That's the nation's oldest black fraternity. It's decided to pull its twenty twenty five convention out of Florida to protest the state's quote racist policies, and it anticipates other groups will do the same. Florida's Governor DeSantis approval of a new school curriculum that included lessons suggesting that some black people benefited from slavery was a key factor in Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. Deciding to pull out of Florida for its convention. Meanwhile, Vice President Kamala Harris was recently in Florida at a convention in Orlando, and she rejected Governor Desanti's request to meet and discuss slavery.
Speaker 18: Take a listen right here, they plan to teach students that enslaved people benefited from slavery. They insult us in an attempt to gaslight us, in an attempt to divide and distract our nation. They attempt to legitimize these unnecessary debates with a proposal that most recently came in of a politically motivated round table.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm here in Florida, and I will tell you there is.
Speaker 18: No roundtable, no lecture, no invitation. We will accept to debate an undeniable fact. There were no redeeming qualities of slavery.
Speaker 2: All right, amen, you know, congratulations DAFA for pulling in twenty twenty five. They had time. There were some fraternities that were locked in a long time. The Cappus just left Tampa con Clues and the Cues our scheduled to go to Tampa. Our mission is because we can't pull out because we would lose a whole lot of money to pull out at this point. So what we decided to do asn't mak a sci fi as to go down there and make a difference. We're going down there to support black business, and we are going down there to put on one of the largest voter registration drives that they've ever seen. Because what we're going to do is we're going to get rid of this santus with the vote. So I command a fi a, but I understood the Cappus and the Queues and the position that they are in and our leadership and both fraternities had to look at it both ways. But what the Cues is going to do and Kappus did a lot of great things while they was down there too, a lot of black businesses O yeah, lot, yeah, yeah, yeah. The news did a lot, so we gonna do the same, but we're going to launch the largest bots registration you've ever seen, and we're won't put a stop to disantus.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you.
Speaker 12: Coming up in thirty four minutes after the hours, still trending, that big racially divided black versus white fight at river Point Park in Montgomery, Alabama.
Speaker 1: We really talk about that right after this.
Speaker 2: That was better than pay per view.
Speaker 1: Boy, right, you're listening hard morning show still trending.
Speaker 12: People are still talking about the series of viral videos of the massive racially divided fight that went down this past Saturday night at river Point Park in Montgomery, Alabama. The black man, who was a dock worker, told a group of white men on a pontoon boat quote this that that area is a regular spot reserved for the Harriet two river boat. An argument started after that, and then the white men attacked the black man. The onlookers can be heard screaming, you all help that brother, help that brother. Several other black people then rush in to join the fight, including a black man who jumps into the water from a boat and swims to the dog. Then there was another video of the fight starting all over again. As a group of black men go ashore and approach the white man on the pontoon boat. It was on and popping from there. I know you saw this, deep, I know you did.
Speaker 2: I saw the video and I've heard the comments and as you all have said off the air that you don't we don't condone violence on this show, but it's beautiful damn that though. Let me tell you what. I don't condone violence. But you're not looking my ass. I'm not whipping nobody ass, I know, And you're not gonna just jump on this black dude by hisself.
Speaker 9: I did that in college.
Speaker 2: We once saw it, did you dude in a snowball fighting, all the white dudes was just pelting this black dude with snowballs. He was by himself. Well, we pulled over and got.
Speaker 14: No.
Speaker 2: You never see that. He was at college, but there was about about about eight white dudes just pelting this one black dude.
Speaker 9: He was trying to throw snowballs back. But we got on out.
Speaker 2: Now let's quit throwing these snowballs, okay, you know, and let's gonna throw these hands.
Speaker 15: Uh.
Speaker 4: I was. I know.
Speaker 2: There's been a lot of arrest in this thing in Montgomery and all this here. But if you look at who started it and how it got started, I mean, it was just it was racial. It was racial, and but we saw it. But you're just gonna jump on this black dude because he doing his job job, Well, y'all ass whipped and then they don't. We don't, yeah, and we don't condone violence, but you know, you you we tied of this.
Speaker 13: One thing I did learn through this video when that brother took his hat off and threw it in the air, call for help. That call for help, I think we all need to know. Not if you see a hat in the app bring your ass. If we find out you ain't on your way to the hat, then we upset with you. But when you see the hat in now, that's the signal because the brother saw what was happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and for these white dudes to just you know, who are you doing? It's that that thing man and so. But see but see this is a different these dudes different now because now they coming.
Speaker 17: You know, this is another generation whatever to DC the insurrection doing all that. It's this privilege, it's this mindset.
Speaker 2: That they could just do what do you know, what would happen if it was a white security doc worker and a group of blacks jumped on him, you know how much time they asked to be doing. Yeah, but see, regardless of the how many charges, the ones that initiated the physical attack on this black dude should do some time, yes, because he.
Speaker 10: Was.
Speaker 9: Now now they gonna make it about everybody else.
Speaker 2: Of course, everybody that got in the fighter is gonna be charged with assault and all this here, that's that's the American way. But really with the chairs to the chair to the chair. But I don't know who the brothers is when they came in and the blue and I saw a purple and gold t shirt in there. I couldn't make out words on the truck, but based on two of his punches, I knew who he was. He had a choice. He could have either been from ls U, from PV. Yeah, he could have been one of them dudes. I'm just saying I saw that purple gold and he was swinging.
Speaker 1: We was united, all right.
Speaker 12: Coming up next, the nephew in today's prank phone call right after this, You're listening Morning show coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after it's my strawberry letter for today, and the subject is it's a hard habit to break. We'll get into that find out what that's all about in just a few because right now it is time for the Nephew and today's prank phone called nephew.
Speaker 2: What you got, sir?
Speaker 1: What gonna be ignorant? You already know.
Speaker 12: What this was?
Speaker 13: Right here, This is right here, gonna really do something to you right here, this is right The title of this is one of the twins is man?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like too much?
Speaker 13: Let me let me, let me feel a little bit more direct. One of your twins is mine?
Speaker 1: Oh you really too much?
Speaker 2: One of your twins is mine? Y'all? Do know what can happen? Don't you? Y'all know biologically it is possible one of your twins white one man. You've seen it. You've seen it. It has happened.
Speaker 13: But when you call a black man and tell him that one of his twins is yours, this is what you get.
Speaker 2: Cat dog. If you could.
Speaker 4: Hello, I'm trying to reach Tony. Yeah, this is Tony, Tony.
Speaker 14: What's going on?
Speaker 4: Man? Brother? My name is Kendrick Man. I'm trying to reach out to you. You are you the tony that used to use today. Man, what about it?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 4: I was trying to reach out to you. Who you say? This is again? My name Kendrick, Kendrick, I got, I got, I got a little problem, bro. Hopefully we can work this out. Man. Man, I ain't got nothing to do with no damn for no more. Man, that's the past. So even they don't even call me about her. Man. That just you know, I don't want to hear. Do you in? Do you you do? Y'all have kids together? What do y'all have? Do you have? Do you all have children together? Yeah? I got kids from keep Man. How you get my number?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 4: Say again? Have you get my number? Hey? Bro, I ain't trying to have no beep with you, man, it ain't. It ain't nothing like that. I'm just do y'all. Do you have a set of twins?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Man, we got a set of twins? Man. But waiting, hold on, don why are you calling me? Man? Whatever you in did? Man, that's you on? But what you're asking me about my my kids?
Speaker 14: Fuck?
Speaker 4: Man? Okay, bro it is I mean, I don't even know how to break this on you, but I'm just gonna just put it out there. Okay, just just hit me out, man, just hit me out. It's been brought to my attention that there is a strong possibility that one of the twins is mine. Oh you crazy? The man who you say you is? Again?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 4: This Kendrick Man Man hook man, I'm call my hostitist. Man, how twin gonna be yours?
Speaker 14: Man?
Speaker 4: Ain't my twins?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 14: Hey?
Speaker 4: Man, I found out and I thought I thought the same thing you thought, Tony. I was like, okay, man, that doesn't even biologically possible, That's what I thought. But I found out that two seeds could actually join together create twins, and each one of them could have a different daddy. I'm finding this out for the first for first hand myself. Oh man, we ain't found man.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 4: Whatever now I'm telling you, dog man, the kids is mine. Man, you ain't got nothing to do with this.
Speaker 2: Dog.
Speaker 4: You ain't got nothing to do with this.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 4: Hey, listen, man, all I'm trying to do is get to the bottom or something. Let me let me, let me, let me listen to me. Let me ask you your set of twins. Are they are they? I mean, are they the same shade of color? Are they different shades? I mean, I'm just asking. I'm never look, dog, let me tell you something, man, I want you to get this through your head right now, man, whatever you got that's on y'all. Man, This ain't got nothing to do with my twins. Man, ain't got nothing to do with my twins. Man, one of them dark skin when I'm light skinned and right down right there, man, right right there, right okay, tony, let me ask you what what shade of color you are? You? Dark here and light skin? Man? I'm dark skinned. Man, I'm light skinned. Man. You know I'm the light skinned twin must be mine? You know what, Man, I'm not even to continue this conversation. No, mo, I'm gonna just tell you something. Dogs, you don't know where you with, cousin, I will put you up. You understand that, dog. Man, listen, I just found out that this this is a fruit accident that is possible to happen. You understand that you talking about my kids? Man, Man, I understand the passion that you have for your children. Man. I ain't that you wanted the kids house talking about my kids and shows man, one of the twins is mine? Man, I ain't no man, Look man, look dog, I tell you what, man, I'm gonna let you make your dog. You know what, because don't call here no more.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 4: Whatever you and we're doing, that's what you're in. That crazy it's doing. So she with your old crazy stupid you stupid enough to call here talking about one of the kids. You. I guess she told you that stupid Now, dog, don't call me no more. Man. Okay, Tony, listen, were you consider I mean I got up hit the appointment tomorrow at the doctor. Which you consider bringing the kids that we can see which one is yours and which one? All? You are retarded, man, that's what's up with you. Doctor. Retarded man, I ain't meet your neck. Well dog, that's what I'm talking about. Man. I tell you what, dog, I meet you man the man. Man, Man the man, me and you dog man the man. I'm gonna kick your when you got to fight, Tony, I just want you to give me my child. Man, I'm gonna tell you I got me a little to be a slugger. It's your stupid, that's what you is.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 4: You an ignorant man calling me Sunday morning talking about my kids. It's your kid, man. We retarded that that can't happen. Man, I understand the man, but it's a fluke accident. And now you're trying to deprive me a man having a relationship with my child. Man, I've been raising these kids for five years by my damn self. Man, I get him up. I take them to ballet. Man, I take him the little You understand me, Man, don't holler on my man, Tony, I understand it. It was heartbreaking the meat too, Tony. Tell you what man, I'm gonna get out from and uh I want you man, I want you to never ever call my Don't call me with no ignorant like this. What you say your name is? What? What? What? What's your name again? Doctor? My name? My name Kendrick. Man. Listen, listen, Tony. I'm gonna find your dog. You understand that dog. We're gonna settle this with your You understand you with dog. Okay, But Tony, I got one more thing I want to say to your great You ain't got use to say to me. Only let me say one more thing to you man. Man, Okay, Man, hold on now, baby now, baby daddy. All right, Yeah, y'all gonna play. I'll be I'll be out there.
Speaker 2: In a minute.
Speaker 4: Man, see dog, Oh man, you ain't got to everybody around here. A man. Don't curse like this. Wround my kids. Man, Oh John, say one more thing to your man? All right, man, say what you want to see and don't call here no more man, Tony. This his nephew Tommy from the Steel Harvey Morning Show. You just got prayed by your homeboy. Oh man, you know what till me?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: Man, that's a cop. Know what?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 4: You know what? Dog Man? You was really about to get chill? What man? Man? You can't be putting everybody about their kids. Y'all day? No man, Man, okay, okay, you and a man? That all right? All right? See you what man? Don't don't even tell you did it? Man, because say we meet we meeting later tonight. I got some for you. Ay, nephew, Temmy, you do it? What paper man? What's that? Watch the Tailor Clark News tonight. Man, you go what monkey on there?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: Watch dog? I can't believe it? Man, oh Man? All right, hey man, I gotta ask you, man, what is the baddest I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the land, Oh Man. Steve Harvey Morning Show, man, I listen every morning. Man, I just can't believe y'all got me.
Speaker 2: Man, I don't. I don't even need no praise in frank worship up in here this morning. I don't say you already know.
Speaker 13: When you when you know you certified, when you know you certified, got paperwork, got papers on my stopidity, when you know ignorant dwells within?
Speaker 2: When you know it, can you show it? And you represented well?
Speaker 13: And we're gonna be representing Saturday night, stupid on the way to the Sanga Theater to nice if you will be hosting that thing at the Single Theater. This is uh the Wild and Funny Comedy Jam right here, Wild and Funny Comedy Jam hosted by yours Jueler. You got Dominique in the building, Kill junior boys, bake in the building.
Speaker 2: Right there, hold it right there?
Speaker 9: Uh huh?
Speaker 1: What are you and Junior gonna do?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: Whaturiously? You work with us?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 13: You got Toaldy Robinson the building and you got the beautiful Monique headlining, and you don't want to miss it. This Wild and Funny Comedy Jam, New Orleans this Saturday night at the Sanga Theater.
Speaker 2: Tickets on sale right now.
Speaker 13: You can get them at Kickingmaster dot com and you can get them at dsolent Partner dot b azzi, Besolent Partner dot bazzi.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, can't wait for that show coming up next.
Speaker 12: Strawberry Letter. Subject It's a hard habit to break. We'll get into that right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening hard morning show.
Speaker 12: Time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, dating, work, sex, parenting and more. Please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve HARVEFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 2: It could be yours. Buckle up and hold on time. We guide it for you.
Speaker 10: Here.
Speaker 2: It is the Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 1: Thank you nephew. Subject It's a hard habit to break.
Speaker 12: Dear Stephen Shirley, I'm thirty six years old and I married a man that I met at work. He's forty four years old and a very loving husband that is truly in love with me. I moved to Toronto and he was the first guy I dated after I settled in. He was newly divorced and ready to get remarried as soon as possible. On our first date, he told me that I was the one and he could see us being married. Two years later, we had a very small wedding in Toronto and my family was not able to come. I preferred it that way because they are toxic and they would have tried to talk me out of getting married. They know about my history with the man back home that I cannot seem to get out of my system. They are very opinionated and they think I need to be with him instead of my husband. The man back home is my age and we have known each other since we were ten years old. We never claimed that we were boyfriend girlfriend, but we have been having sex with each other since we were seventeen years old. We would still be having sex to this day if I hadn't moved so far away from him. He is a big reason I moved away and started dating the man I married. The last time we were intimate was two years ago. I went home from my mom's birthday and he stayed at my hotel with me. I thought he was going to tell me not to get married because he was in love with me, but instead we spent the entire weekend having sex and ordering room service.
Speaker 1: I begged him not to call me anymore after that.
Speaker 12: It's been two years and he called me out of the blue to ask if he could come visit me. My body is craving him and I can't help but hope he's finally come to his senses. I hate to admit it, but I'd leave my husband for him. Am I foolish to still want this man?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes you are.
Speaker 12: This has been going on way too long, way too long. This man shows no interest in you at all other than wanting to have sex with you.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 12: I mean, it's clear you want more, but sex is all you get from him. You say you would leave your very loving and very in love with you husband for him, but your childhood friend hasn't asked you to do that, now has he. He never even claimed you as his girlfriend, as you said in letter. You're his sex friend.
Speaker 1: That's what you are.
Speaker 12: You're the person he can go to any place, anytime whenever he wants sex, Like when you went home for your mom's thing and he came and.
Speaker 1: Stayed in the hotel with you. All you did was have sex and room service.
Speaker 12: You thought he was coming to tell you not to get married and that he loved you, But nope, just sex and room service.
Speaker 1: Did he even offer to.
Speaker 12: Pay for the room? I gotta ask that, I mean, what did he do? I mean, it's clear that he's just using you for sex at this point. And the reason you guys are not together is because he doesn't have to do anything but show up.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 12: He does nothing else, and now he wants to come visit you. You think he's coming for more than just sex, don't be fooled. It'll be more of the same sex and room service. He's not going to propose because this sex relationship you have with this man, your childhood sweetheart, doesn't require him to marry you, or love you, or any of the things that you really want. So stop letting him run your life this way. That's what he's been doing. As hard as it might be for you. You got to tell him you don't want to see him and to stay where he is. You got to stop allowing him to use you for sex.
Speaker 1: You got to let him go. It's way beyond time.
Speaker 2: Steve great response, Shirley. Interesting letter did Steven Shirley. And this is a thirty six year old woman and she married a man that she met at work who's forty four, very loving, wonderful man. She moved to Toronto and it was the first guy that she dated after she settled in. He was newly divorced and ready to get remarried as soon as possible. And he told you that on the first date that he could see y'all being married. Two years later, y'all had a small wedding. You ain't invite your family because your family's toxic, and they would have tried to talk with you out of getting married because they know your history with a man back home, and I can't seem to get out my sister. They are very opinionated people and they think I need to be with him instead of my husban. But the man back home is my age. We've known each other since.
Speaker 7: We was ten.
Speaker 2: Y'all ain't never been born friend and girlfriend, and y'all have had sex with each other since y'all was seventeen.
Speaker 9: You've been having sex with this man for six teen years.
Speaker 2: I'm so proud.
Speaker 14: Issh.
Speaker 2: She thirty six. They met at seventeen like that.
Speaker 1: Nineteen Yeah, nineteen.
Speaker 2: Years you've been having sex with this man. We'd still be having sex to this day if I hadn't moved so far away from him.
Speaker 9: He's a big reason here we go, now here where the letter needed this started.
Speaker 2: He is a big reason I moved away and started dating the man I'm married. This is the reason you moved away so you can get away from him. Now, what is this discussion you haveving about getting back with him? When you left to pursue a better life, then God gives you the better life. Now you want to give the blessing back? Excuse me? So you can just go on to keep getting jamed. See you like getting jamed, So now you're just gonna get yourself jammed up when you got a husband now, a very loving man that won't you See, you don't even know what's good for you. You're so stupid. You know you wanted them people where God got to ruin your plans so you don't ruin your life because He's done that for me. You know, I can't tell you how many times God has allowed some of my plans to get ruined just so I wouldn't ruin my life, so now here you are. It's a hard habit to break.
Speaker 15: Boy.
Speaker 2: Hell, let's cause you keep saying it is.
Speaker 12: Yeah, we'll have part two of your response coming up Steve at twenty three minutes after the hour. Today's Strawberry letter. Subject it's a hard habit to break. We'll get back into it right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening hard morning show.
Speaker 12: All right, Come on, Steve, let's recap today's Strawberry letter. The subject is it's a hard habit to break.
Speaker 2: This woman right here then left her city that she's been seen and this boy since they were seventeen. She thirty six. She leaves the city to go to Toronto so she could find a better life for herself because she realized that she's been having sex with this man for nineteen years and it ain't going nowhere. This guy ain't said I love you. This guy ain't never said I want to be with you. He ain't never said we ought to have a family. He ain't never said, hey, we are to get together. He ain't even said you was his damn girlfriend. You just been a little trick chick your whole damn life, and now you done got addicted to being a trick chick. Now you want to keep being a trick chick. Now, God let you move to Toronto and then gave you a loving husband. But now you can't look you looking, look, you can't look a gift? How a horse in the mouth. You've been blessed with a husband that loves you and adores you, but you want to go back to being a trick chick because his sex is just so good you crave in his body. Woman, kill me if that had hell, go have something else. You know, y'all, I said that before. That's the best I had.
Speaker 1: Now that went hand something else.
Speaker 2: It was better too. I'm gonna tell you right now, you can talk. I'm tell you right now, you can't top that. Here we go. Okay, here we go. That's what you want. Here, you can top that. I don't care what you had. It's some better ones somewhere. I got new for you. Somebody knows something else you ain't never had before. Gonna have you. Sitting up in here, I've had the whites of my eyes showing pupils, and everything was gone.
Speaker 9: Turn out, everything disappeared.
Speaker 2: I just I actually looked back at my brain and could see what I was thinking. Something. That's how good it was. And I was sitting here talking about that's the best I had. Then guess what mess somebody else? Guess what then? Next? Next thing, you know, I was sucking my toe and I ain't I can't even get my foot up there no more. But I found myself. Can I tell that's how good it was. I ain't even know how my foot got up there, because the damn sure go don't do that no more. But I found myself doing that. And so you know all this, that's the best I ever had.
Speaker 1: No, I ain't go ahead of something else.
Speaker 2: He the best you ever had. Because you've been getting tricked by this boy since he was seventeen. How you got this new man gone and had this new man here is the big reason that you moved away in the first place, so you can have a better life. The last time we was intimate was two years ago. I went for my mom's birthday. He stayed at my hotel. He thought he was gonna tell I thought he was gonna tell you not to get married. Yeah what you thought, Hell no, because he was in love with me. Did he tell you that? Hell no? But instead we spent the entire weekend having sex and auder in room service. I begged him not to call me anymore after that. It's been two years and he called out the blue to ask him he could come visit you.
Speaker 9: What you think you want to do? Let's take a guess and what he want to do? Let me hold up.
Speaker 2: Let me think, Oh, he gonna come and ask you to marry. Oh he come and ask you to leave your husband? Well, you think he coming to ask you to go run away with him? He ain't done it in nineteen years. He ain't fit to.
Speaker 9: Do it now because all he want to do with you is what y'all been doing.
Speaker 2: That's how. And you ain't never got a title in nineteen years. What makes you think you fin to get this promotion after nineteen years? Let me tell y'all something.
Speaker 9: If you've been on a job for nineteen years, I can assure you if you.
Speaker 2: Look around that office real good, it's been some promotions passed out in the nineteen years. Just your ass wasn't one of them. Hello, is the message coming home? They are passing out promotions at your job. But if it's nineteen years and you ain't got one of them, you need a new job. That's all it is. Church. My body is craving him and I can't help, but hope he finally come to his senses. He don't have no sense what you want him to come to. I hate you, but I leave my husband for him. And my foolish to still want this man. Dumb as hell? You want a man that don't want you? How clear can this picture be? Am I foolish to still want this man? Yeah? Cause the man you won't don't want you. He just won't to do you. He ain't never said he wanted you. He ain't asked you to be his woman. He ain't asked you to be his girlfriend. He ain't even asked you to be exclusive. He don't care that you're up there married now. He don't even care. He just want to come and do you.
Speaker 9: You know what, I hope your husband find out as soon as he get off the plane.
Speaker 2: That ain't gonna be good.
Speaker 1: That's man, Yep?
Speaker 2: How good is it?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 2: That good? Something? It can be good? Want you to know it's some better.
Speaker 1: One more time, Steve might be good.
Speaker 2: It might be the best you've ever had. All that could be true today, But don't mess around and have something else. Now, Oh, let me tell you. I'm telling you right now. I'm telling you right now, I've actually bitten the wood out of a head. Boy.
Speaker 1: What's your comments on today?
Speaker 2: Knowing I didn't even know it?
Speaker 1: On Instagram and Facebook.
Speaker 12: Check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on the free iHeartRadio app downloaded today. Coming up at forty six minutes after the hour, we'll hear from Junior and Sports.
Speaker 1: Talk right after this. You're listening Hardy Morning Show. All right, guys, Junior is here with Sports Talk. What you got Junior?
Speaker 3: Well, Shirley, first off, just want to remind New Orleans that me and nephew Tommy is coming down there with Monique and Dominique and Tony Robints.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be doing that. This sayd This is this saying you have tickets? This say it at the sanga fe What section am I sitting in? Wait a minute, Wait a minute, Carlo, y'all go to New.
Speaker 1: Orleans, y'all think I'm coming.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's time baby, get ready. It's time your baby get ready for school, go to school? What section am I sitting here? Car When you said we're gonna.
Speaker 2: Be on Canal Street with y'all.
Speaker 1: Hate just on the side of the stage.
Speaker 2: Of course, let's talk about it.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 3: You know, the the ladies, uh soccer team is out the World Cup to Sweden. We out but uh when the third year in the row they would have won, but but they out this year, so you know. And then also tom Man, you've asked something about the boxer, Tommy, what happened with the box I thought, so, what's what's the guy's name? Had lost the boxing match a few weeks ago Aero Spence.
Speaker 13: So I understand that he was actually in a car accident and was thrown from the.
Speaker 1: Car, yeah before before the.
Speaker 13: Fight, So he had no business at all being in in that ring. He was he probably was still in the middle of a could cut it.
Speaker 3: So what you mean what you try to say every time he was hit he was seeing cars, you know, you seeing a car lying by trash can and stuff.
Speaker 13: He was seeing other stuff when he was getting hit. This this makes no sense to me that he was in that ring and he But what I know what made you get in that ring? It's that purse? Yeah, how much the purse was but twenty five yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Timmy for twenty five minus you won't get.
Speaker 11: In the ring.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I'm getting in there out and got thrown from the car. Dog, I done pass by a lot of twenty.
Speaker 2: Five from a car. Mean you know a thrown you flew, you flew, I got out of a car.
Speaker 3: But let me tell you this time between you wouldn't let me hit you. Tell me for twenty five minute you wouldn't let me hit you.
Speaker 2: Oh you knocked my hands out for twenty I'm talking about con.
Speaker 3: Smooth you take it for twenty five minute, move by, I'm gonna take it. I'm gonna take it for twenty five minutes, smooth out, don't even don't even bring me back quick, go ahead?
Speaker 2: Call it.
Speaker 1: For the mega millions tonight?
Speaker 2: Yeah what what billion? For a billion?
Speaker 15: Tell me?
Speaker 2: Would you let somebody hit you? Time for big dog dog?
Speaker 13: I would let Mike Tyson. But when I get up with them bees, though, when I get up with them, be tell you I will never talk the same.
Speaker 2: I know that, I know. But you can slur. You can slur when you got some bees, baby.
Speaker 12: And I know all right, Thank you, Junior. Coming up at the top of the hour. Someone needs some social media advice. Steve they want to know how do they let their friend down?
Speaker 2: Easy.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about it right after this. You're listening hard Morning show.
Speaker 12: All right, So Steve say on Facebook rights, one of my really good friends and maybe my best male friend, has started treating me differently, and I'm pretty sure he's hoping to be more than friends. I really value his friendship, so I want to be careful and not lead him on or upset him. He often pays for our drinks or dinner when we're out together, and I did think anything of that because he makes a lot more than I do. But then last week he tried to give me a gift. I refused it, which hurt his feelings. I really want to stay friends with him, and I'm afraid when I tell him I don't see him that way, He's going to not want to be around me anymore.
Speaker 2: What should I do? He ain't gonna want to be around you?
Speaker 4: Know?
Speaker 2: Why you think he your friend? Why do you think heep paying for everything? Why do you think he brought you a kift? You don't see him that way? Okay, he been seeing you? Need it? Yeah, he been seeing you? That ain't And I'm told y'all, I tell you all about these friends, but I'll tell you all about me. And y'all think I'm stupid. God, y'all think I'm just be talking just to be talking on the damn show cause I got you mils sake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of people disagree with you on that. A lot of people.
Speaker 2: Well okay, okay, okay, here we go, here we go perfect. We have stop letters full of this, we have we have phone calls with that. What Real Housewives and Elena, Real Housewives in New York? All this is all on them, you know, love, Fantasy Island, love, Hot Couples, all that. Look at all them shows, Bachelor, Red, all that, the whole thing built on that. Hell is wrong with you? And hey, man, hey Tommy, I gotta tell you man, I saw my first episode Ready to Love.
Speaker 9: Man, I watched what Yeah, I watched Ready to Love Houston.
Speaker 1: Oh God watched it.
Speaker 2: Hell, he don't watch Family Few, But that was good clips.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 2: I got to show y'all the clip of my favorite, my all time favorite Family Few clips. You have to share it with us, I got you.
Speaker 9: So, So what should she do this.
Speaker 1: Book?
Speaker 2: Yeah? This man don't want to be your friend. He's never want to be your friend. Now you want to keep his friendship because you like getting taken care of it. You like a man to you know, look out for you and all like that. And that's what he's trying to do. He just trying to see it more permanently. See, you might be looking at the man of your dream, but you're trying to stay friends for what the hell is that gonna be?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 7: Kid?
Speaker 2: Who just want to be your damn buddy? The hell do you need a male friend? Fum, you need a man. It ain't a woman, lied, I need a male friend. You need a damn man. M a n man. And if you got a male friend, appreciate it. But I'm telling you right now he's looking upside your head.
Speaker 12: Yeah, she doesn't want to hurt him anymore. She already refused his gift.
Speaker 2: You stupid. Now, me and Carla and Mom surely is friend. Please buy me something and watch me don't refuse.
Speaker 1: Well, if you buy us something, we're surely.
Speaker 2: Not gonna refuse. I'm telling you right now. Ever, ever buy me something, watch is right? Refuse? Well? All right?
Speaker 12: Yeah, she she doesn't see him that way, and she doesn't get it. So it looks like this, friendship is over.
Speaker 2: Men and women.
Speaker 17: So you stick by that men and women can't be friends. You stick by that statement.
Speaker 12: Not if you attracted to the woman, oh okay, but if you're not attracted to her, then you could be friends all day long.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Well then, and then what is we friends? Faulty? See, I'm just gonna keep it one hundred. My friends play golf, uh huh. All my friends play Domino's. All my friends shoot dice in fagus. All my friend fish, all my friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, well, all right, there you have it.
Speaker 12: We'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: After the hour. Right after this, you're listening Steve Hardy Morning Show. All right, Steeve, youve got some really good news about your sick pack.
Speaker 2: Shoot.
Speaker 15: Shoot, hey, people say I'm the life of the pul hearty calls, I take my eleva.
Speaker 2: U all right right, you say my be fast lord, I'm dancing calls. I eat the girl's tooday.
Speaker 19: So take a good look at my face. You'll see the smile stains on my face.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And if I get closer close up to you, uh huh, you'll see that it's called I tell elevate you. Yeah, yeah, elevate you give your soul. Yeah, elevate you. Stick packs. You can get these delicious daily Vital Green drinks in stick pack form. They got the original tart, cherry and chocolate, and we got gummies. The gummies are delicious, like eating candy, but it's candy that's good for you.
Speaker 9: It's delicious. You can increase your metabolism with these.
Speaker 2: They got some for your immune system, and they got one especially for your digestive system. If you need help in all those areas, and most people do. Try Elevate you gummies and stick It's in Walmart right now, go to Walmart.
Speaker 1: All right, coming up in thirty three minutes to the hour. We'll play around it.
Speaker 12: Would you rather? Right after this, you're listening morning show time out for would you rather? Would you rather give up social media? Or would you rather eat the same dinner for the rest of your life?
Speaker 2: Which one?
Speaker 1: Hell?
Speaker 2: Social media? Social media? But I don't even like it now. I wish it didn't even exist. Food. We gotta have a variety of food. So we're getting these lies and stuff. What the hell? I don't even know how to post nothing. All right?
Speaker 12: Would you rather have airplane sex? Or would you rather have elevator sex?
Speaker 4: Ay?
Speaker 2: And b I'm having sex? Is what's some Mason?
Speaker 1: Location means nothing.
Speaker 3: I'm having somebody want to sleep with me?
Speaker 1: See airplane or elevator?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, so he's just.
Speaker 14: Done.
Speaker 2: That's what playing. Yeah he got crabby jack? Which one happens? Do you prefer?
Speaker 14: Sir?
Speaker 20: Pick?
Speaker 1: Would you rather today.
Speaker 4: The plane?
Speaker 1: Bland plane?
Speaker 2: Okay? You lay down? Stand up? You on that elevator? Your answer is on field?
Speaker 20: Oh yeah, you know that Tommy Tommy elevator elevate? Why is that start that plane? It might start raining and panning on. I don't want to Oh yeah, yeah, I got fully blind down all that. No, just give me that elevator.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Well, when I'm in top form, you think it's raining anyway?
Speaker 12: All right?
Speaker 1: All right? Would you rather have sex on a couch or on an armchair?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna break that off mane.
Speaker 1: Steve. Did you say armchair?
Speaker 2: Don't know? Now you've got to be about arm chair. You got to be in your teens. It can't be no grown ass man in no arm chair. So that's for young people, Yes, young people.
Speaker 12: All right, now, would you rather win the lottery but then you have to die with huh you have to die within five years if you win the lottery. Or would you just rather continue your life as it is now with no guarantee that you'll live a long life?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: Or no guarantee what that you will live a long life?
Speaker 2: Well, that's how we live in now, right, give me the years and his money.
Speaker 4: To me?
Speaker 2: Just five short when you hear, when you hear, I don't know how long I got No, I'm doing all right here? That five already, Freda.
Speaker 1: That's today's rounded.
Speaker 12: Would you rather coming up at forty nine minutes after the hour, it's our last break of the day, and we'll have some closing remarks from the one and only Steve Harvey right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening Harty Morning Show. All right here we are our last break of the day on this Tuesday.
Speaker 2: And yoh, so I can go buy my number.
Speaker 1: Yeah the mega million jackpotties tonight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll be wasting la and I'll heal you. Yeah. What you don't get your numbers? I works the whole city.
Speaker 13: I get ten over here, Oh, get a hundred dollars worfrom over here.
Speaker 2: You know you move around, you know place? Yeah, you're still here?
Speaker 1: Have you one one?
Speaker 2: A damn? I think I got phot doll of after they read, hey, you know something we were talking earlier and said I wanted to mention this in my closing remarks. Alpha, our fraternity has pulled their uh uh what they call the convention five, and I commend them for doing that. The Kappas were just in Tampa this year and the Ques are headed there this year. To those two fraternities, uh, they had already made the financial commitment before the Santas made these remarks, and so a lot of these funds are non refundable, and these Divine nine organizations can't afford to take those types of financial hits. I happen to be a member of a maker sct Fire, and I'm very close to the leadership there, and I understand the dilimma that we have. And there's a lot of outcry from the Bruhs to pull out of Tampa, but you have to understand the financial ramifications of that. And so I say, instead of run, I say we do something with it, because we can't take the financial loss it The knops couldn't take it. The qu's can't take it is just not that sensible. But the knops did a great deal of work while they were there supporting black business. And so the ques are going to take a large page and we're gonna support black business or we're gonna do the largest voter registration drive that that state has ever seen. And the best way to defeat policies like that is with the vote. See, we keep arguing, protesting ain't gonna get us nowhere on this right here. We got to defeat these people at the level where we take them out of position. And so when we did it in Georgia, let me explain something to y'all. Donald Trump is not president today because of Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin at Philadelphia, Philly. That's the reason he's not the president. Because the voter registration pulled the Stacy Abrams put together in Georgia. That was the deciding factor. That's why Herschel Walker had to go on and take his ass back to Texas. You know, have you ain't heard from Herschel Have you no? Because see, when they get through trying to use you and the US don't work then they threw with you. They're finn to wash his ass of what he gone on. But you'll never hear from hershel Walker again. The sentence has got to go in Florida. You know this ignorance from this man. And I'm not as eloquent as speaker as a lot of cats out there.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 2: I was really watching Roland Martin the other day as he was speaking to this lady who was claiming to be pro life. She's really anti abortion, but she wasn't pro life. A lot of people talk about their pro life. But if you pro life, then you support medicare, you support programs for children school, you support prenatal care, that's pro life. If you just you just don't want to have abortions, then say that. But quit saying you pro life and you don't care about You got to care about the unborn. If you really pro life, you got to care about the already born. You know, y'all tripping man with these policies. But we're so divided as a country to where the far right is so appalled with the far left and the far left is so appalled with the far right that you now, as a voter, you have to pick aside to be left or right. Well, I don't like either one of y'all. I really don't. I don't like either one of y'all anymore. I'm done with it. I've been done with the far right, with your policies and descientists. He's even further right than Donald Trump man, because this dude right here, he enacts policies that's blatant. This thing about wanting to make this statement that slavery was actually a benefit, it was a benefit to who. Man, Frederick Douglas said it best tell me who amongst you that would feel that slavery was right for you? What day of the week would be in a slave? Be okay with your ass? Hey, mister white man, let me ask you a question. How would you like to do some time as a slave? Mister white man, mister white woman, Let me ask you something. How would you like to spend your life as a slave. How about just for the next sixty days you get to do exactly what slaves were required to do back then, all of it against your will, all of it without pay, and all of it without benefit. And then turn around and have someone tell you how beneficial it was. You know, the benefit the benefit was to America, the American economy, because you ran a business and a country with free label. I wish if you ask anybody if they could start a company and have totally free label, it'd be easy to run a country.
Speaker 10: Then.
Speaker 2: The tobacco industry is alive and well today because of slavery. The fabric institutions today are live and well because of slavery. Heine's catch up is alive and well because of slavery. Hershey's chopping is alive and well because of slavery. Because y'all had the money to open up these companies, because you benefited from slavery. Slavery ain't been nobody, no done, no damn good but for y'all. So, hey, mister white man that wants to talk about the benefits of slavery, how about if we enslave your ass for a while and then you come and tell me any of the benefits you got from it from just a month of it. Man, get up out of here with your racist ass, and the CUES is coming to issue a voter registration and the scientists you will not be an office anymore. We gonna see to that. We're tired y'all, man, stop this foolishness. Y'all know what you're doing, you know what you say, but you want us to be okay with it, Well we ain't them. Days is over, bye, y'all. Have a nice daty.
Speaker 1: For all Steve Harvey contests. No purchase necessary, void were prohibited.
Speaker 12: Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show